Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
(21-04-2020, 09:04 PM)naked_passion Wrote: wonderfull story with awesome happy ending..kudos to you!

(21-04-2020, 10:15 PM)saleem8026 Wrote: Wonderful.extrordinary.marvelous story

(21-04-2020, 11:05 PM)gana1234 Wrote: Really you are a story writer Mr. Game40it.

(21-04-2020, 11:24 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: clps clps clps clps clps

great ending of a great saga

i am totally impressed with your story-line except some unreal fantassy
----- impotency of prabhu
----- prabhu's realisation of his mistakes.............contrary to the real character of prabhu

let it go

finally

i'm waiting for your next tale............... Namaskar..........

(22-04-2020, 12:47 AM)Penetration Wrote: Great story.
Really you are an excellent story writer

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-04-2020, 09:04 PM)naked_passion Wrote: wonderfull story with awesome happy ending..kudos to you!

(22-04-2020, 05:20 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: After reading the final update I think the two couples are made for each other. Sarvanan and meera want live together after their partner sleeping with others. Prabu and gomati knows how to manipulate and sleep with other people. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I like the ending but not expected sarvanan will accept gomati praposal. You are good at emotional drama.the finishing was satisfied me but miss the final banging episode between sarvanan and gomati.

Waiting for your next story don't take too much gape. This quarantine days are making me mad. without this entartainment it will be more difficult to handle the situation.

Hope you come with a new story as soon as possible.

Thanks for your great work.  yourock yourock yourock

(22-04-2020, 05:26 AM)Therealindianmaster Wrote: Superb story

(22-04-2020, 08:23 AM)Isaac Wrote: Good ending... Really loved it

(22-04-2020, 12:09 PM)RonitVyas Wrote: Hmm. Good ending. This is fitting. Great Characterization and  story line.

And awesome finishing.

(22-04-2020, 12:17 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Thanks for the story and to your commitment to finish it by the said time.... 

Gomathi is a real smart.... That is how women are.... They have solution for every ordeal.... Thanks for keeping their importance... 

Looking for more works from you 

Thanks again

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply

(22-04-2020, 01:31 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: Excellent Finish

Gomathi is the real shower stealer.
She proved what a woman is capable of.
Very clever action of using Meera to get her work done.
After hearing about the affair in detail from her husband, she gave the same pain to Meera and Prabu.
Perfect Revenge
Saravanan did not hurt anyone and infact he did good to prabu family in the original and in the sequel.
Very much impressed with the way you finished. Hats off to your writing.
Thanks for your efforts for the story.

clps Heart yourock Namaskar Smile

(22-04-2020, 01:59 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Sex narration between Gomathi and Saravanan would have been cherry over already applied icing on the cake.
Excellent erotic narration with emotional quotient is key to your writing style.
Eagerly waiting for new story

Namaskar    My sincere gratitude for all the appreciation and support. I will probably take a break now. One thing I learnt was writing a long story simultaneously in two languages is very strenuous, as it is very difficult to meet the expectations of both set of readers. I am not certain at this point, how I would go about writing stories, if any, in the future. As for now, goodbye and I too hope to relax and read the stories of the many excellent authors on this site as I had not been able to do so for sometime. Thanks to all of you once more.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 03:51 PM)game40it Wrote: Namaskar    My sincere gratitude for all the appreciation and support. I will probably take a break now. One thing I learnt was writing a long story simultaneously in two languages is very strenuous, as it is very difficult to meet the expectations of both set of readers. I am not certain at this point, how I would go about writing stories, if any, in the future. As for now, goodbye and I too hope to relax and read the stories of the many excellent authors on this site as I had not been able to do so for sometime. Thanks to all of you once more.

You had written a saga "அவன், அவள், புருஷன் He, She, Husband" in Tamil.
I expect you to consider translation / re-writing of the above and come back for non-Tamil friends. This should not be tough for you.

Just a request.

Please add some kind of episode no / Chapter no etc for readers benefit.

Advance congratulation for your super success.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 02:55 PM)manasi Wrote: You had written a saga "அவன், அவள், புருஷன் He, She, Husband" in Tamil.
I expect you to consider translation / re-writing of the above and come back for non-Tamil  friends. This should not be tough for you.

Just a request.

Please add some kind of episode no / Chapter no etc for readers benefit.

Advance congratulation for your super success.

Hi,

I am going to take a break before writing again. That story He, She, Husband is quite long and even a translation would take time. The second time around should not just be a translation but should have some modifications to improve the story. Just out of curiosity, you had written அவன், அவள், புருஷன் in Tamil font. Can you read Tamil/have you read the story? I was thinking of doing my story ஒரு மனைவியின் தவிப்பு  (A wife's anxiety) first as it is not that long. Though this story was written sometime back it has some similarities to My wife, why did she betray me and hence it is better to have a gap before that story is translated. It could probably be completed in 4 to 5 posts. I also want to put 'completed' in the title of this thread but don't know how. 

I a
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
@game40it,

Go to the first post of this thread and edit it. Change the title/subject by appending completed and click update button 
Alternatively, you can directly click on the title of story in the forum list and change.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(26-04-2020, 11:28 AM)game40it Wrote: Hi,

I am going to take a break before writing again. That story He, She, Husband is quite long and even a translation would take time. The second time around should not just be a translation but should have some modifications to improve the story. Just out of curiosity, you had written அவன், அவள், புருஷன் in Tamil font. Can you read Tamil/have you read the story? I was thinking of doing my story ஒரு மனைவியின் தவிப்பு  (A wife's anxiety) first as it is not that long. Though this story was written sometime back it has some similarities to My wife, why did she betray me and hence it is better to have a gap before that story is translated. It could probably be completed in 4 to 5 posts. I also want to put 'completed' in the title of this thread but don't know how. 

I a

yourock  You deserve the break buddy!! But if someone helps you in Tamil, the translations/modifications will be easy for you. Let us hope that happens Smile

I too will read your whole story again (hopefully in one go) and see if I wanna comment again Big Grin 

But it's surprizing @ least to me not many comments after the story is over - perhaps all of us too got emotionally exhausted debating/dissecting the story Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes swap_neel's post
Like Reply
repped you,

Thanks for a great story. The best thing about you was it was a story, meaning it contained erotica as well as emotional content.

The plot was good and captivating. Thanks for your efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply

I a
Translation will be a boon for your non Tamil friends like me. Please do consider it at  the earliest.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2020, 04:16 PM)rombyzomby Wrote: Translation will be a boon for your non Tamil friends like me. Please do consider it at  the earliest.

Agree..... 
A lot of non-tamil readers like me.... Are waiting.... 
.....even i am not from english-fluent belt... My mother tongue is hindi-urdu combo
If you allow me... I want to translate this ultimate tale in hindi too..a language of more than 1/10th population of the world..  And post it with credits to you
Like Reply
(26-04-2020, 10:11 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: Agree..... 
A lot of non-tamil readers like me.... Are waiting.... 
.....even i am not from english-fluent belt... My mother tongue is hindi-urdu combo
If you allow me... I want to translate this ultimate tale in hindi too..a language of more than 1/10th population of the world..  And post it with credits to you

Sure, go ahead, no issue on that. There is already a reader who is translating this story into Telugu. I have one suggestion though. It would be better if the names of the characters are changed to reflect those in the Hindi heartland. This way readers would be able to relate more to the characters and story then they would otherwise.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 01:03 PM)game40it Wrote: Sure, go ahead, no issue on that. There is already a reader who is translating this story into Telugu. I have one suggestion though. It would be better if the names of the characters are changed to reflect those in the Hindi heartland. This way readers would be able to relate more to the characters and story then they would otherwise.

thanks dear........ i will consider your suggestion.............. prabhu and meera are common names for hindi readers
sarvanan can be modifies as..............shravan
and gomthi............as gomti

and i think
nothing more to change except places identical to north india....
Like Reply

I a

Being a bengali I don't know tamil, however I have used google translator to help myself to understand your storyline.

As in the present story, the end has disappointed me a bit. Somehow, I felt the characters are manipulated against natural behaviour.

Nonetheless , google did not allow me to enjoy your beautiful story telling. Socio geographic essence and impact on characters could not be devoured. Tamil script I have copied from Xossipy tamil section.

I will wait till you find appropriate time to convert it into english.  I will always bat for அவன், அவள், புருஷன் first prior to ஒரு மனைவியின் தவிப்பு

Wish you a enjoyable purposeful sound short break.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Excellent Finishing.
Like Reply
I am a silent reader in this platform .But u r story& narration made me to write this
I read the half of the story in Telugu few days back then I made desperate search for the original story(eager to know what happened)in Tamil section though I don't know tamil.But I found this here in English.
I loved your narration and emotional conflict you have put in to the characters.There are some places you went fastly I feel eg:Meera and Dr Arul conversation,Meera and Saravanan conversation when Meera know the truth and climax bang(Just I felt )

Though the story in Saravanan p.o.view I feel he is not much opened up(May be  his character is like that stoic and bore all the pain within himself).I expected  he could open up to Meera or at least to Gomati for the kind of concern she has shown to him so that he can bit free from  the mental agony he faced.Meera felt pain of her husband and u made good balance and lastly Gomti ShowStealer in climax

Thank you so much for writing the story expecting more from you in future
[+] 4 users Like Acchu's post
Like Reply
Great story and a happy ending..
Like Reply
(11-05-2020, 10:46 PM)Acchu Wrote: I am a silent reader in this platform .But u r story& narration made me to write this
I read the half of the story in Telugu few days back then I made desperate search for the original story(eager to know what happened)in Tamil section though I don't know tamil.But I found this here in English.
I loved your narration and emotional conflict you have put in to the characters.There are some places you went fastly I feel eg:Meera and Dr Arul conversation,Meera and Saravanan conversation when Meera know the truth and climax bang(Just I felt )

Though the story in Saravanan p.o.view I feel he is not much opened up(May be  his character is like that stoic and bore all the pain within himself).I expected  he could open up to Meera or at least to Gomati for the kind of concern she has shown to him so that he can bit free from  the mental agony he faced.Meera felt pain of her husband and u made good balance and lastly Gomti ShowStealer in climax

Thank you so much for writing the story expecting more from you in future

Thank you for your kind words. It's gratifying to note that this story is also getting appreciated in the Telugu forum. I must also thank the author who has taken time to translate the story and also must have acknowledge me as the original writer, otherwise you would not have known about this being there in English. I am curious if he/she has done an exact translation or done some additional changes to spice up the story more but I guess I won't know as I don't know Telugu. 

I would be starting the translation of one of my other stories which had got good appreciation in Tamil. I will start doing the translation from this coming Monday. I will only start posting when I have enough material for about four to five updates. I plan to do regularly post, one update every two days, so in this way as I post the material I have already prepared every two days, I would have time to write further updates. I believe that I can maintain my plan of regular updates every two days in this way.
Like Reply
(13-05-2020, 11:02 AM)game40it Wrote: Thank you for your kind words. It's gratifying to note that this story is also getting appreciated in the Telugu forum. I must also thank the author who has taken time to translate the story and also must have acknowledge me as the original writer, otherwise you would not have known about this being there in English. I am curious if he/she has done an exact translation or done some additional changes to spice up the story more but I guess I won't know as I don't know Telugu. 

I would be starting the translation of one of my other stories which had got good appreciation in Tamil. I will start doing the translation from this coming Monday. I will only start posting when I have enough material for about four to five updates. I plan to do regularly post, one update every two days, so in this way as I post the material I have already prepared every two days, I would have time to write further updates. I believe that I can maintain my plan of regular updates every two days in this way.
Telugu author just following the original haven't changed much.Story is in midway(Prabhu will re enter village) .Have to see how he drives the story now onwards
Like Reply
Nice nice
Like Reply
Can someone please help with the pdf file of this story? Thanks in advance
[+] 1 user Likes sachinboy's post
Like Reply