What are your all-time favourite stories on Xossip??
HI ,

Brother came to his elder sisters house and knocked the door and got no response. he went to other side of the house and saw his elder sister is fucking with his brother-in law.

After that night, when he was in his room, some one locked from outside and he saw voices from next room. He entered next room by common bathroom and saw his elder sister is fucking by his father-in law and brother-in law. he also joined with them....

I read this story in xossip long back. Can Any one have this story.. Please post it......
[+] 1 user Likes Kenu_p's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story Title: Elder sister Ordeal
Like Reply
Anju the virgin

(This story is non available any site now a days)
Like Reply
Indian wife plays with construction workers
[+] 1 user Likes incestcuckold's post
Like Reply
Sujatha - unstoppable journey
Like Reply
Motherly love
Like Reply
Rehana and her husband salim (several stories)
Like Reply
டீச்சர் அம்மாவிடம் மகன் கற்று.கொண்ட காமபாடங்கள்
Like Reply
The awaking of sult need it pls upload its from old xossip
[+] 1 user Likes Playboy12's post
Like Reply
Could anyone post
Making money from sister....
Like Reply
Beautiful wife of an engineer
Like Reply
The housewife from high society to whore in colony.

Someone please continue this story.
Like Reply
(08-11-2019, 12:04 PM)turbohook Wrote: I don't remember the story but it's something on the lines of wife (Anjali? I guess) sleeps with the husband's boss for promotion and then her brother in-law hits on her and she moves to USA where she sleeps with the cable guy and more. Not sure of the story's name. Would be great if someone posts this story

Title of the sorry is "with the flow turn by turn". It's not in xossipy, it was earlier in xossip.
Like Reply
It was nice to remember those great stories.
Like Reply
Can someone tell me stories which include armpit seduction.

For Example : Swathi Unknowingly cheats(I don't remember exact name)
[+] 1 user Likes Arya Stark's post
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=7815.. Enjoy.. But Unfortunately the writer lost interest and doesn't want to continue. 
Like Reply
(15-07-2020, 12:45 AM)kaatre Wrote: https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=7815.. Enjoy.. But Unfortunately the writer lost interest and doesn't want to continue. 

I'm not asking the link of this story actually, I want some other story just like this which contains some armpit Seduction.
Like Reply
Ruby his perfect loving wife
Like Reply
Keerthi suresh from innocent to gangbang
[+] 2 users Like actresslover水's post
Like Reply
Why can't we have all the stories in a PDF file.....
[+] 1 user Likes Mr_dark's post
Like Reply