Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
(23-04-2020, 12:58 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Continue..... Surely people will notice
Good one

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
part 11...continues....

priya slowly ooened his zip while i get near to him and helped her to take his dick out of his hole when she stopped me saying honey this is mine and i backed up watching smoking when she finally pulled his huge hard monster outside and said omg how big are you and she slowly get down and kisses his dick head and wasim moans ahhh priya..... 

his hands were slowly getting over priya's cleavage squeezing her tits when priya licked his dick with her tongue rolling nicely and wasim slips his hand inside her blouse ahhh what a scene i exhaled watching how easily priya worked out in front of him and she take his dick inside in her mouth making wasim to remove his hand and he relaxed enjoying priya's mouth that was extra hot for him hen she stopped and said honey do you mind if we get in bedroom here space is not comfy... 

listening this wasim got up taking priya in his arms saying how can he stop us and they walked and i followed and he put her on bed and removed his pants and underwear get on bed and mke priya lay her head on his dick saying priya are you wild than anu she said you will see and she started sucking his dick.... 

he finally stopped priya and pulled her on top and rolled her on bed and gets on top remove her pallu and started squeezing her tits badly and kissing her, priy folded her legs like she was dying to feel his dick inside her but he didn't wanted to fuck her so easily so he keep making her horny and finally he pulled her saree frfrom petticoat making her saree loose on bed and he pulled petticoat string making it so loose that he pushed it down with his legs slowly ...

priya was now in blouse and panty when he hold her hands above her head and kissed her armpits she moaned saying anu why you told him he laughed saying why priya don't you want to feed me your pee to this thirsty man saying that he started licking her badly she was now moaning loudly screaming when i slowly get closer and pulled her panties down, seeing this wasim said good job anu and he keep tasting her armpits making it wet and red as he bites there marking his property nicely as priya was now helpless under a bull... 

after a decent moment of time he get down straight to her pussy walls placing his lips there caressing priya's armpits with his fingers he said priya i want your warm salty water for starters,she moaning enjoying his licking keep shaking her waist when he bites her inner thighs widly she screamed ouch ahhhh he livked it saying priya you are so delicious started licking her cunt again she can't hold for longer and she started peeing he placed his mouth nicely on her cunt nd drank priya's pee and started licking her badly ahhh ahhh wasimmmmm first time she moan with his name makes him happy....

he started licking her wild until priya finally gets her orgasm and she moaned ahhh wasimmmmmmmmm and she pushed his head on her clint and he enjoyed licking her clean and than get on top of her and kisses her and they look such a horny couple ....

after a while priya started shaking his dick which make wasim horny and he got up and adjusted himself between her legs and started rubbing his dick and priya looking him, she was folding her own tits playing with her nipples wasim stretching her legs wide teasing her and at once he pushed his dick ahhhhhh wasimmmm oh maaaaa she shouted and he was half inside her and looking priya ....she was shaking badly pushing him with her strength and her eyes were filled with tears and intense pain can be seen in her face her nise was running when wasim holding his position said anu she is reminding be how you cried when first time i did this to you.... 

i sat next to priya saying honey he likes this way but once he gets inside you and starts his fucking you will ask him for more saying i livked her tears and kisses her lips when he suddenly pushed his dick all the way inside her and she holds my hairs pulling shouting saying ahhhh mar gayiiiiiiiii....

he stopped for a while when priya feel easy he get on her lips started kissing her and she started caressing his hairs she must felt the pain for such a huge dick exploring the furthest end of her vagina but like she was caressing his hirs she might felt ease on pain and excited to enjoy when wasim said priya you are so tight just like anu she got shy saying anu didn't used me well so my hole stay's horny and tight he laughed saying don't worry i will make it fit for my size after all you both are my wife now saying he got up and started pounding her slowly she started enjoying his moves and movements...

she was enjoying her tits were nicely shaking and she was holding the bed when wasim holds her tits and started pounding her fast she started moaning ahhh ahhh wasim wasim he was so fast that she lifted her waist and closes her eyes and at sudden she got her orgasm and now when wasim was making out a wet cunt and dick rubbing sound fach fach started surrounding across the bbedroom along with her ahhhh ahhhhh... 

wasim was eager to eat her so he stopped and turned her on bed and make her go doggy and he spanked her ass ouch priya shouted and he rubbed his dick and pushed inside at once she falls on bed saying ahhhhh and he holding her hairs badly pulled her up and started pounding her in between he spanked her nicely ,her ass cheeks was red his finger was marked and she was moaning with dry mouth ahhhh...

he enjoyed pumping my wife with thrust and when she yell his name he get charged ,for first time she had real sex in which she is still active so her legs was shaking her arms were tired but the way wasim was holding her she can't resist such a nice moment when he stopped pulled his dick out and turned her and laying on bed pulled her up and pushed his dick inside her and said jump my love i wanna watch your tits shaking badly she never imagined such long pleasure she fold her legs and started riding his dick badly he hold her wasit saying ahh priya harder she was on her top speed with her moaning when she shaked and fall on his chest wasim caressing her back said oh priya did you get another orgasm ahhh saying he started sliding his dick slowly from bottom and she was exhausted and breathing heavily saying ahhh and that make wasim say look anu didn't i taking care of my wife nicely ,look she had her third orgasms and am sure she haven't had one proper before, i get cliser saying that's why i choose you for my thirsty  wife and i pulled his dick out of her pussy started sucking when wasim said look priya how horny anu is.... 

she saw me sucking his dick and he was stretching priya ass cheeks and spnking gently i livked priya cunt and slide his dick back inside her and started licking her ass hole she moaned ahhh when i slide my middle finger inside saying honey i want to see how a horny woman squirt ride his dick again.... 

she sludes her pussy deep in his dick and moves her waist saying am so tired honey, i said but wasim is not satisfied do you want him suffer after all he gave you,  she said no i want him all the time inside me saying she started riding and i rubbed her pussy making her moan loud when wasim pulled her nipples and started pinches uff what a way to make her be more wild.... 

she tried her best but now wasim rolled her bck on bed widened her legs apart and started fucking her badly and mke my lick her clint, i was licking she was holding my hairs when she shouted stop wasim i can't take it more ahhh ahhh he gets even wild and she started squirting on his dick ahhh omg she was just not ssquirting she started peeing with force and wasim pushed his dick and pulled back playing with her body and mind and once she done with peeing he started fucking her badly so badly that she lifted her body on bed like she was not in herself and after nice five minutes of fuck he falls on her shooting his entire cum inside my wife's vagina deep inside breathing heavily priya holds wasim tightly look like she had orgasms too and they stayed in same position for a nice amount of time..... 

i get down saw her pussy walls messes up with his cum leaking from inside when wasim lay just beside her with his wet dick which i licked nicely and started licking priya slowly she was motionless but i was gladly enjoying huge amount of cum falling from her pussy which i was swallowing slowly using my tongue deep inside to feti every drop and holding her legs wide to get more when priya said honey share few drops with me too and i kiss her sharing his cum... 

i lay beside her saying honey did you like wasim she said thank you saying she turned around to him and started caressing his hairy chest while i get closer to her watching how my wife turned her fave from me towards a real man...

to be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
part 12.....continues....

i accepted that now she is attracted to a dick or i say a man who gave her multiple orgasms in one shot so i get closer to her back holding her arms but her hand was on his chest caressing his hair while he was looking her with lust... i was horny watching them when i got up and walked other side of the bed and placed my head on his waist and started licking his dick, she saw me on his dick and she put her feet on my head, he noticed that act and said nice move honey i think you know how to handle a sissy saying he make her get on his chest and started kissing her but in that process she was all on my head crushing my face on his dick and enjoying her night.... 

i feel ashamed thinking how my lovely wife just thrashing me under her feet when she said honey why don't you fetch juice for us, i think my husband is tired and saying she pushed me from her feet and i walked like slave without any arguments and started filling juice glass for them thinking now i will be like this forever a slave sissy housewife gor them without any respect and love..... 

i brought juice for them they were kissing each other and his hands were running on her back while she was caressing his hairs, i sat on there saying honey here's the juice you asked for ...she got up with him but sje was on his lap taking juice glass from my hand she said who asked you for two glasses idiot and she said now on he will make me drink from his mouth saying she gave him glass he take a sip and spit in her mouth she swallowed and this way they emptied both glasses and get back on kissing when she said get down make him hard for me and make my pussy clean too... 

i started my job by sucking his dick hearing priya's dominant words against me he was already semi hard so it was nice for me to suck him and make him super hard for her in between i finger her vagina nicely taking his remaining cum from her pussy and started eating it when she moaned saying use your mouth dear your fingers are no longer required here saying she pushed her pussy on my face and i started licking her... 

wasim didn't bother to say a word during this hour of her dominance ,he simply enjoying being silent and taking care of her lips nicely, her lip stick was long hone from her lips and her nipples were sore red by his hands and her side boobies were marked like nicely used... 

she ordered me stop and sat on his dick moaning ahhhhhh until he was all inside her she sat straight and told me my sissy why are you still dressed get naked and come on bed, hearing her bold behavior i started getting undressed while she slowly moving her waist feeling a man inside her enjoyed playing with her own tits.... wasim moans and said ahhh honey it feels so good and he hold her waist and pinched badly she shouted ouch and he moved his hands on her tits spanking them saying aren't you my bitch she smiles saying what else i could be and she slide bavk pressing his dick on other side making him moan. he said ahhh she put her hand on back folding her legs rubbing her vgina on inclined dick making him go helpless ...

wasim was not in ease but he can't deny he didn't liked the move of priya... 

i was naked wearing my waist band and payal with bangles and nothing she said anu sit on wasim chest and lick his dick the part which is not inside me as her orders i started licking his dick when she get a bit up giving me more space to taste his dick, he grabbed my ass cheek and stretches harder and pushed his two fingers inside me and started fucking me ahhhh he was rolling his fingers inside my hole uff i was so enjoying when priya got up from his dick and his dick hits on my face with fach sound.....

she said keep licking and started rubbing her pussy on his dick ahhh he shouted priya why are you making me crazy she said bull like you need crazy to be wild and i want your wild side saying she asked me to open my mouth and she slides his dick inside my mouth and she sat on my head, his entire dick was in my throat while she hummed my head which make me go breathless and she got up and repeat it again omg she was abusing me like whore now... 

i was helpless when she did it again ahhh i was already with tears in my eyes and she got up saying keep sucking and she got something and i realized she tied my hands on my back saying your mouth is enough for us and she said keep sucking him which make wasim a bit scared and she said wasim won't you like to play with your bitch he pushed me on side and got up and pushed her on bed saying i will and he started licking her pussy and pushed his finger inside her ass hole she shouted ahhh ahhh she wrapped her legs on his neck while he was licking her his hands were holding her waist she choked him he spanked her badly and she looses her grip and he looked pale with this act and angry, he got up pulled her hair saying you want wild saying he slapped her face and asked where is rope bitch she guided him he rushed and came back and tied her hands on bed side and folded her legs and tied it too and he sit on her waist saying now i will show you who is boss now and he spanked her tits badly pulling her nipples and she was screaming moaning but enjoying ....

he got up grabbing his leather belt he spanked on her thighs badly she shakes like wounded animal crying when he hot on her other thighs making her move left right on bed with her hands tied and feet filded she barely can do something but he was so angry and in lust he opened her legs wide open and slapped her pussy with hard hands which make her cry louder and she said ahhh please wasim ahhh please he shouted do you like this she sobbing with tears and running nose it hurts he laughed do you think i tied you for happiness and he spanked her pussy again making it red with his fingers marked on upper side of her pussy she screams and he holding her legs wide shoved his dick at once inside her dry pussy making her go so loud that her eyes were wide open and her throat dried ...

he pulled it back and shoved again she shouted ahhh ouch no no no no wasim noo noo please he did it again and again and finally she had orgasms within 2 minutes making his dick move easily inside her he started pumping her for few minutes and getting on top of her he bites her tits badly marking his teeth mard in her big round nipples part and pulls her nipples with teeth saying priya you will milk one day with my child hearing this she said with painful voice yes and i want that now saying she said fuck me please he said no, i want you to watch now and he get away from her and slapping my face he pulled me up and bend me on bed just between her pussy but not close enough so i can lick and pushed his dick forcefully inside me saying bitch i will not give you child unless you beg from me and you both will be my slave for life so that whenever i want i can have you both 

she said we are your bitches already why are you worried he laughed i am not worried i was just making sure saying he started fucking me spanking badly saying look priya how your sissy husband is enjoying my dick with his tied hands she laughed saying he is not my husband she is my sister and we both are your bitches never married saying she turned wasim ON

he keep fucking me and bending he started playing with my dick saying i will cut this and get another pussy she laughed saying untie me i will bring knife for you he laughed saying honey you are too wild and he grabbed my balls with my dick and started torturing badly making me scream loudly which both were enjoying and his dick was so intensely moving that i felt i can't hold myself and in pain i pee on his hands he removed his hand and holding my mouth with his wet hands saying how dare you pee on my hand bitch he started fucking me even more badly ahhh what a man i found ahhhhhhhh....

he stopped and pushed me on floor and getting between her legs he shoved his dick inside her and started banging her hard ahh she started moaning wasim fuck me fuck your bitch breed me give me your child and he was so happy and wild and horny that he was on full speed making priya get another orgasms and whole room was like fach fach fach ahhh fach fach wasim ahhhhhh and in twenty minutes he shot his cum inside her just after she got another orgasms and he falls on her and breathing heavily ....

to be continued......
Like Reply
part 13..... continues....

after his seeds exploded inside her and he falls on her ,both were exhausted and breathing heavily when he slowly caressing her arms said priya you know on my request your former husband written my name on your body she looked him saying i knew that as i read it same night when i went for washroom and saw in mirror and thought my husband biggest surprise is bull for me so i didn't ruined his surprise ,hearing that i kneeled on floor saying thank you priya and kissing her feet i started licking her like dog she pushed her thumb inside my mouth while sucking her thumb wasim put his feet on my shoulder saying she is very horny bitch priya isn't she... 

priya said she is real bitch and because of her i get man like you and he untied her legs and she pushed me far corner on bed feeling relaxed ....

wasim slowly untied her hands too and she got on top of wasim and sit on his face saying lick me he started licking her and i started sucking him he was sandwich between two horny bitches and priya get down to his dick saying let me suck it too and we both were sucking his dick while she was sucking his dick i started licking his balls and running my finger on his ass hole seeing this priya said push it deep inside him, i pushed my fingers inside his hole and he bites her pussy and she moaned saying ahhh wasim be wild and she bite his dick and i started fucking his hole and she moving her pussy badly on his face and i can see he is chewing her pussy walls and his cum was all over his face running down ....

my wife was so wild and open i never knew and watching her exploring making me happy and horny and my dick was rock hard now i stopped and asked her untie me she untied me but seeing me hard she said anu you bitch how can you be hard and she called me on bed and started sucking my dick saying you bitch watching me with man you are getting hard and she make me sit on wasim's hard dick and she started sucking my dick and he was making her pussy dry she was moaning enjoying when he said priya take anu dick inside your pussy and shake your waist while he rides me and she did that omg his face was glowing with his cum and she was riding my dick slowly while i was jumping ....

wasim got up i fall on bed with his dick inside me and she fall on me with my dick inside her and he started fuck me and she was pushing her pussy on my dick and he was biting her shoulder saying what a bitches i got here and i was moaning louder and cums she felt my cum and she said look my sissy just wet me saying she sitting on my body started fingering herself and she rubbed my cum on my lips and i licked her fingers ...wasim was very hard on me when priya laid on my body opening her legs saying fuck me now and he pulled his dick and pushed inside her i was holding her huge tits while he was banging her badly and spanking my hands said you whore let me watch her shaking tits and i removed my hands and she moans saying harder wasim ahhhhhh like that.... 

he stopped and pushed again inside me and started fingering her ahhh what a man i got he was taking care of us like no a big deal and he kept pleasuring both of us same way when priya turned around on me saying anu thank uou and she started kissing me and he taking advantage pushed his fingers inside her ass hole saying yet another hole is available for me to crack she moaned saying not today my pussy isn't satisfied yet he pushed his fingers deeper shaking okay you whore once is destroy you pussy next i will ramp that shit hole badly... 

he pulled again and pushed inside her pussy and holding her waist playing she said honey what a bull you got here i was dying for sex all these years and finally you got courage to exploit me ahh saying she moaned and kissing me widly she runs her tongue inside my mouth.... 

ahhhh i moaned loudly when he said anu wait let me make this bitch wet saying he started riding her very fast and within few minutes she got her pussy wet and immediately he pushed it inside me saying play with your pussy show me she put two fingers inside her pussy started rubbing her newely opened vagina saying ahhhh i want more saying she started fucking herself badly moaning wasim fuck me more i didn't cum yet am your whore fuck me she was out playing me in dick game because her sexy voice making him gi wild and i can feel the way he was riding me, he can't resist for long and shoved his dick inside her and started fucking her again and she said ahhhhhhhhhhhh wasimmmmmm harder ahhhhhh he pulled her hairs she got up and her nipples were in air which i started sucking she was in pleasure so horny that she get another orgasms and she feel exhausted but horny saying i want more he said i am not done with you saying he pushed her on bed and getting on top of her le folded her legs on her body and started fucking her badly her tits were squeezed with her legs and she was holding edge of bed and moaning her armpits was open so i started licking her armpits biting wasim said make her pee while fucking she moaned no ahhhh but who cares and in fifteen minutes she leaked her pee hole and few drops hit on his ody he pumped harder and i licked badly and once he pulled his dick out and rubbing her pussy she started peeing badly he spanked her pussy in between make her go wild and he pushed his dick again saying nit so early and started fucking again she was now in real fun with her tits squeezed armpits licked and pussy filled with hard long thick shaft dick.... 

he stopped and she peed again and he pushed his dick again making her enjoy wild and finally she said ahhhh and she leaked from side with orgasms and pee and lost her energy laying pale on bed... 

he left her and getting on top of me saying one bitch is down and he pushed his dick inside me started fucking me and filled me with his cum and pulls his dick out and running on my face said go sit on her face let her have sone energy from my juice and he laid back on wet bed and i sit on her lios and pushed his cum all over her dried lips she licked my hole and we all laying on bed like exhausted person's and no one was with energy and was complete silence in the room... 

to be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
Wow..

Excellent story..

Continue
Like Reply
part 14...continues....

we were literally exhausted by him, priya my wife never experienced such intensed orgasms in her life because of that she was very tired and laying like dead meat on bed beside a bull who isn't satisfied yet because his fingers was still running on her naked back caressing conveying his sexual desires without saying a word on the other hand i watching him laying near their feet.... 

i composed myself and slowly left the bed and walked slowly across the hall and pour two glass of whiskey and lightning a cigarette i slowly walked beside the bed and passed a glass to his hand he got up sitting on bed started sipping the whiskey and i passed him cigarette after taking a drag and sat on edge of bed and drinking when he slowly runs his feet on my belly saying anu thanks for having me such a sexy body and he smiled saying my dick got rashes because of priya's tight pussy,  and the burning sensation while fucking her make me feel so horny saying he passed me smoke and blowing his smoke over her face which make priya cough and he turned her around and manage to get her head on his lap just on top of his dick ,his dick was aiming downwards because of nicely used and priya was calm and tired when he lifted her hand touched her armpit saying priya's armpits are so yummy ....

priya feeling his fingers running slowly on her armpits with her sweat and his eagerness to play she was mumbling something in very erotic way that we can't understand but it was sure that her mumbling indicating her moans which clearly based on her liking...

as he gets his fingers wet from her sweat he licked his fingers and and turned her face upside and running his fingers on her lips he get down kissing her lips and caresses her huge tits pinching her nipples folding her fleshy boobs and by act of hormones she rolled her hands on his neck.... 

every horny fellow falls in trapped no matter how exhausted they are... 

i slowly enjoying my smoke and drinking watched them getting along and saw her legs getting apart widened and his hands getting slowly caressing her flesh down to her navel passing down to her horny pussy and finally his fingers folded and three of his fingers sticking inside started moving while his thumb rubbing the area pressuring the point that going to charge my wife's desires to be energetic person once again....

their kiss broke and she moans ahhh ahhhh and now his other hand was on her nipples crushing slowly making nipples go hard and her hairs hiding the activities of his dick but her eyes was closed her lips was open and her sensation shaking loudly declaring she was in mood to play.... 

i didn't bother to join them so i collect the glass and waljed in hall fetching another drink for myself i walked inside omg scenario was changed... 

she was laying on his body with his sleeping dick inside her mouth and her hands was folded on his body while he was licking her by stretching her pussy walls with his hands.... 

both of them played enough and so getting real horny for them was isn't so easy so they both trying to get ready especially wasim's hardness matters here but his sleepy dick inside her mouth was just like a lollipop which she was having with fun and he was poking her pussy with his tongue ....

i finished my drink and getting on bed laying just on his thighs said to priya, can i taste this lollipop too she smiles saying we both equally need this and she holding his dick in her fingers shake on her lips bends towards my lips and i sucked it and she kissed me with his dick inside my mouth and her eyes was sparkling with joy and she said thank you for offering me such a satisfying moments because of your confidence and boldness i felt what real sex is and she aside his dick and kissing me with passion bites my lips and we licked his dick together and caresses his balls and licked it too...

after an hour of play finally he gets semi hard and she started sucking his hard and passionately passes me too to suck his dick when he can't control himself with that much of hardness he was horny to get inside a hole so he pushed her on bed and getting on top of her he started kissing her and spanking her thighs he positioned himself between her thighs and slowly tried to push his dick inside but failed when she guides his dick in her pusy and he pushed and holding her hands above her head licking n kissing her lips he started banging her but due to semi hardness nither priya nor him enjoyed so i getting on his back pushed my finger in his ass hole he moaned saying you bitch he started getting hard and in five minutes of his ass play he was rock hard and pounding her breathless she was moaning loudly and she hit her orgasm and fach fach fach fach sound started dancing in bedroom with her moaning mixed and his eagerness to get more and more i was so horny that i started touching myself pinching my own nipples and biting my own lips.... 

he rolled over and make her go up and he pulled her on his body holding her real tight started stroking her pussy from below badly she was enjoying like a bitch while he was searching for nothing more than a orgasm but a bull never gets tired so easily no matter how sexy bitch he is having ....

finally he stopped when she hits her another orgasms and he gets between her legs and started eating her out placing her legs on his shoulder and bending her waist.... 

i touched her nipples and felt it was real hard so i started sucking when she whispered anu i wan to pee so badly listening her i shouted wasim she is ready for another pee squirting he laughed and said lick her armpits and make her pee i want to drink her pee this time and i started licking her armpits holding her hands she was extremely screaming ahhh no not again but who cares in five minutes she hits a strike on his face when he locked her pussy with his mouth and his face was all wet by her pee shot and i getting real instense in her armpits she started peeing badly and he was swallowing every drop she was shaking like prisoner but with clutches of hands she can't run and finally she stopped it's done he swallowed her pee and started licking her pussy again while she said you are nsty anu and she pulled me n kissed my lips and she said give me your sissy dick and go kiss my new husband .....

my sissy dick was in her mouth while laying on her body we started kissing and licking her pussy together as he was fiwn in her hole while i was running my tongue on her G....

to be continued....
Like Reply
part 15...continues....

we both were making her pussy burn in sexual desires and even she is having my sissy dick in her mouth her moaning was surrounded all over the room and her body shaking in sensation and she bites my dick chewing badly brushing in her teeth and she finally shoved two fingers inside my hole which make me moan... 

her fingers were moving fast inside my hole and we both were moaning which makes wasim go wild and he left her pussy and stands showing his dick with full erection and he pushed in my mouth saying lubricate you horny bitch and he shoved his fingers inside her pussy and shaking his fingers he lifts her waist which makes her more horny and she fingers me badly....

i sucked his dick nicely when he lifted her waist and told me to get my head down in such a way that my mouth can taste his balls when he fucks her which i position myself and that make her get on my body and he says anu she is biting her lips squeezing her tits get your tongue out n taste my balls as i am getting inside her and he pushed his dick at once and she got up he pushed her back on my body and she shouted ahhh wasim and screaming makes him wild and she was back on my body....

he pulled his dick again and spanked her pussy and pushed his fingers inside making her moan louder and she was moving her head left right on my body with her intense moaning when he pushed his thumb on her pussy and rubbing hardly says priya who are you... 

she shouted in burning desire of lust she said loudly i am your bitch wasim... 

he laughed teasing her like that making her go restless and horny he spanked her pussy and pushed his dick again in a shot and she screamed and scratches my waist saying ahhhhh wasim fuck me.... 

he started fucking her while i pulled my tongue out and let his balls get rub on my tongue and he was enjoying a cunt which he licked and lubricated nicely and she was all in her pleasure world her rhythm was as horny as she was.... 

he stopped and getting on top of her kissing her with his dick deep inside her pussy i was licking his balls feeling huge pressure on my body by both of them on top of me and he poked my hole saying anu wide you legs as i widened my legs her head falls on my balls and i felt pain as her hair clips hits my balls and he was kissing her and pressuring her head down...

with that pain in my balls i was screaming when he said what happened i told him about clip he literally pushing her head said enjoy u bitch and making me scream he started shoving his dick in and out ahh what a nasty husband i got here.... 

he got up and turned her on on my body with her knees just besides my ears and her hands besides my waist and he shoved his dick inside and banging her while she was moaning saying i want sissy dick to suck he said go ahead suck his dick and make this dry balls cum saying she started sucking my dick and he spanking keep fucking her with power when she bites my dick very hard and had her orgasm and she fall on my body and her spit was all over my dick and he spanking ordered her get up bitch i am not done yet get back to your position and he spanked so hard that screaming she was back in her position and biting my sissy dick as revenge .

he was fully into her enjoyed her scream and moaning and wet pussy friction getting him easy thrusting that he was using to go easily inside and out which was dropping on my lips and with my head lift i trying to have more of that...

he suddenly stopped and pulled her hirs saying priya common get down from bed and she followed and he pushed her against the wall and taking her left leg up high he bend n shoved his dick inside her and fuck her for few minutes but he stopped and pulled her again making her bend in front of dressing table holding small stool he pulled her hairs shoved his dick inside watching her horny fave hanging tits and he spanking her thighs make her wide her legs he pushed inside her saying priya how sexy you are ahh and he started fucking her she was looking herself on mirror getting ride by a man whom she never meet a day before and now she had multiple orgasms with him and still after that much of tiredness she is trying to stay in position to satisfy his needs she turned her face towards me probably thinking my husband is just a bitch like me after all ...

he was enjoying the view and he left her hairs and running his fingers on her waist saying priya your husband really make a point over your ass pointing fuck hole and he spits and shoved his finger in her ass hole she moaned ahhh and she said what else a sissy bitch can do except sharing with a man like you... 

he laughed and playing with her ass hole and banging her he said look me priya i want to fuck you while you watch me and her face was full of lust showing in her eyes and her tits was bouncing badly hanging nicely ....

to be continued....
Like Reply
Good story... Want to see more
Continue.. 
How it goes from morning like to see
Like Reply
part 16....continues....

every hard thrust inside her cunt makes her moan louder and her tits bouncing badly and his thumb pressing inside her ass hole which making her feel extra sensitive and her eyes turning red in lust and his eyes stuck in her eyes showing how horny he is for bitch like her whom he never saw a day ago and he is riding her since evening like he knows her for years and the flexing nature of priya just proving what a man can make woman do if her husband is sissy like me wearing her clothes and laying on bed watching his own wife with lust of a man whom she never knew beside his name she just know that he had a dick and he can make her cum more than she ever imagined in her entire married life.... 

the sound of hitting his blls in her body and her wetness making fach fach fach ahhhhh ahhhh was enough to prove two lovers are enjoying the moment on their best while i being on bed can't control my feelings started fingering my hole and playing with my nipples which caught eye of wasim and he spanked her saying look that bitch priya how is carving for dick and she smiled saying ahhh let her carve don't stop saying she turned her face watching her image on mirror desiring to keep fucking and he holds her hairs pulling her face upside thrusting harder breathing heavily saying you are one sexy whore it's nice to find a woman who stand strong until man like me want to play with her.... 

it's been half and hour nither of them giving up and their passion getting on express way where they were riding just like riders ride on road where there is no limit sign ....

i can see sweat breaking on their bodies especially on my priya fave dipping down to floor and his chest and face was too sweaty thinking of her armpits i can't resist and slowly i get near the dressing table and touched her armpits she shouted not now but i said just want that sweat honey it's fresh and tasty she looked me and moans saying can't you see my husband is fucking me go and smell his armpit ,i walked closer to him he left her hairs and lifted her hand saying go one you can taste my hairy armpits as much you can but remember her sweaty armpits are just for me saying he keep fucking her.... 

i smelled his armpit feeling his hirs on my nose slowly i started licking his armpit with my tongue gently feeling every sweat touching my tip of tongue and making his hairs go wet and i licked his armpit badly once playing for a time and he moaned saying i didn't knew how nice i am feeling by getting my armpit licked... i licked his armpit nicely eating every drop of his sweat and moved to his other side where he was not ready to get rid of his thumb that he was already playing inside her ass hole.... priya watched me in mirror and biting her lips she said you can lick my feet until his armpit is not available and i get down on knees started licking her feet making my tongue move giving her gosebumb on her feet which makes her more sexy and her eyes are now shutting down when i started sucking her thumb and caresses her thighs full of sweat and he felt tension inside her pussy when he said looks like this bitch can't stay strong any more her cunt is going to explode any time now saying her pulling her hairs he started fucking her very hard which make me move from her body and she was moaning badly ahhh wasim cum with me .........lets hve baby together  ........... make me mother of your child.......... i want your son inside my belly ahhh wasim give your bitch a baby ...cum with me am Cuming he shouted loudly and wasim with his hrd hitting stopped spreading his entire ball of cum around her cunt to her eggs standing steady hitting his cum shots saying ahhh ahhh priya u bitch.... he shaked his dick few times making his seeds do drop inside her and his hands were now on her shoulders massaging while his dick still inside her and actually now their faces looks like fully satisfied couples...... 

after few minutes his dick popped out by own and his dick found my mouth he looked me saying okay bitch livk me clean and i licked him clean and he stepped himself out of bedroom and priya turned around from her position with her knees already red and her feets and waist hurting she puts her cunt on my face and sat on me which make me go down on floor and she rested her hands on my body saying eat his cum honey it's because of you i ahad such a amazing fuck saying she pinched my nipples rubbing in her fingers saying get your tongue deep inside feel how deep his seeds actually went... can you say if his sseds reached deep enough so that i can finally be mother and all members of family who always treat me like impotent finally gets a child from my cunt obviously not helped by your sissy dick.... 

i explored her entire cunt with my tongue feeling nothing but only his thick cum which i slowly keep eating feeling sexual pain she providing me by pinching my nipples and with lots of licking i finally cleaned her cunt and she got up and went straight in washroom where i followed her and pushed her against the walls and started eating her armpits badly she keeps her moans down for me saying don't you think am not your wife anymore ,we are his bitches yet you are cheating on him i didn't listen to her and eat her sweaty armpits nicely and left her alone seeing water started hitting her body and she was caressing her own tired sexy body with her hands like she was feeling her own body with lust..... 

i walked outside he was smoking with glass of whiskey in his hands i sat on his lap he wrapped his hand on my waist passed me smoke saying anu what a sexy wife you have look how satisfied my dick is right now saying he sip his whiskey and i smoking said i already told you i will let you have her saying i run's my fingers on his dick which he enjoyed saying where is she i told she is having shower ..he said all alone.. i said yeah.... she just charging herself after the sex and your live mking really make her tired... 

he said what else you expect from me, holding his dick i said same fuck for me and i kiss her lips he started kissing me while i keep playing with his dick and balls.... 

his hands were grabbing me nicely but now i was on her legs positioned like am on top of his dick and he was pressing my ass checks badly kissing n biting my lips.... my sexy sissy hole was so horny to get his dick inside him so i shake his dick hard and he stopped kissing me and pushed me on floor and i started licking his dick to make it hard along with his balls and said let me taste that hole to might it will help you to get hard he bend and lifted his legs up and i started licking his ass hole with my tip of tongue and in fifteen too twenty minutes he finally get erected and his hands clutching my neck pull me up and make me sit on his dick ahhhhhh i was dry ahhh ouch ahhh he was pushing me on his dick but my dry hole was unable to take him inside but he like the pain so he keep pushing me in his dick while i screamed and keep begging spit on my hole he shouted shut up you bitch nothing is more satisfying than getting inside a dry hole saying he pressed even harder making me shake and cry out of pain and finally his dick head gets inside making me feel hot lava been shoved inside my sissy hole.... 

he pushed me very hard on his dick resulting his entire dick inside me and i got shaking and cried loudly ahhhhhhh and he released his pressure from my body saying looks so hot when you scream and hot when you beg saying he spanked my back and i saw wet priya coming out of bedroom asking what happened but seeing his dick inside my sissy hole she laughed and getting closer with her wet hairs spreading on her tits on left side and she was looking like angel of sex goddess said oh wasim how anu is so good in making you hard again he said she is so good that first time she make me go hard again and again by her sexy play ....

she was standing next to us when wasim holding her hand pulled her and kisses her lips and her hairs fall on us ...i slowly touched her wet tits and saw his hands running on her waist around her navel and goes back to her ass bumb between her cracks and she gets closer to let his hands reach where he wanted too....

i felt his dick shake inside my hole obvious it was because of priya.... 

he nicely kisses her lips and she got up saying enjoy riding honey feel my tits later saying she walked inside leaving us alone and he spanked me saying ride now baby.... 

to be continued....
Like Reply
Smile clps clps write bro. Update
Like Reply
part 17....continues....

i was shaking my ass on his dick enjoying his spanking when he grabbed my nipples in his hands and squeezes drastically torturing enjoyed my screams and keep saying anu i want these tits bigger like priya so i think i get to rub it like this ahhh ouch ahhhh i keep moaning shaking myself on his dick, completely devoted to a man started adopting being good sissy when he stopped and slapped me on my face saying jump you whore, with tears in my eyes i started jumping and he holding my neck started choking me saying yeah like that you filthy bitch and he spit on my face and his spit landed on my left eye covering which make me go blind and he keep spitting on my face until i felt my face is fully covered by his spit and i keep fucking myself on his dick when i heard priya saying ride harder anu and i felt her fingers running on my face she was applying his spit on my face like cream saying now your face look like sissy saying she helped me to open my eyes and i saw her face nicely with deep red lipstick and full eyes with kajal and a medium nose ring and gold waist ring she was wearing with nothing else on her body oops i saw her payal too and she thrashing her feet on floor making sweet noises encouraging me to be what i wanna be and she sat on the corner of sofa where her half ass was struggling to adjust .....

wasim runs his fingers on her sexy body watching her shivering in his finger play my ass hole started wetting like a sissy about to hit orgasms when he slowly playing with her sexy body while she sit quietly enjoying being teased by his fingers and i keep jumping on his dick making sure sissy hole gets wet... 

i didn't noticed her sparkling navel ring until he pulls making her moan ahhhh ouch wasim , a small pendant but with long hanging chains..her face goes sexy when he played with hers...her navel is deep, so deep that his tip of finger easily stuck inside and rubbing the small dot making her more sensational and other hand of his trying to stop her from falling from the edge of safa as her huge buttock barely adjust ...

his dick shaking more widely inside me since she arrives and he touched her and finally she knows she can't sit strong without his support so she put her arms around his neck which make her lean on his strong body and her butt is now touching his thighs which gently exposing her omg fresh shaved pussy... did she shaved herself for him? 

definitely she did my mind replied ,the man who non stop giving her orgasms and fun she carved for entire married life but stucking with sissy husband like me never felt the pleasure she felt from a man.... 

i wasn't sure why i was talking to myself may be because now am girl and that's what girl's do feeling jealous of each other.... 

in no time his hand was caressing her sexy thighs slowly and her wet hairs were slowly gluing in his body around his broad shoulders and his fingers caressing so sexually that her feet was shaking perfectly like a fish begging for water.... 

i saw her head laying around his shoulders with her eyes closed breasts moving up and down as she was breathing heavily or i say she was in desires of dick and her lips was bit open hungry for kiss.... her hands were apart from her body which she didn't wanted to be barrier when he playing with her so she wrapped it around his head exposing her freshly shaved armpits and a body lotion that she applied to get her man more into her but here her man was already hungry dog of her flesh but anyways she prepared herself as treat... 

his hand was now above her pussy tickling playing above the door's of unending pleasure hole and finally a finger slipped and her pussy lips gets open like magic and soon his entire four fingers was touching the pussy lips and his fingers felt the moist weather of the pleasure hole that obviously carved by his play... 

i felt i gonna cum watching this when i touched and squeezes my dick head trying to control my desires but watching something extra hot my body was not with me and i jumped harder on his dick and his fingers slowly lost inside her pleasure hole leaving just his thumb and little finger outside to guard while he explore the hole nicely and no one can trespass and ruin his exploration ....

her lips now dried and open a bit more and dried too as her face expression keep changing from desires and her nipples were already tighten and her armpits started getting wet and sparkling sweaty drops and few drops got heavy and climbed down fast from her smooth sexy body to her waist and lost somewhere...

oh my God seeing her energetic again with dedication i started riding very hard on his dick and trying to control my orgasm very hardly but the soft moaning of priya is making me weak and more girly as i see her lips between her teeth biting when he pushes his fingers deep inside her and take it back and push again..... 

his dick was more harder than ever and his tip of dick head needs more of my sissy hole as it shakes like saying jump hard you bitch.... 

she was already sweating and her pussy was super wet as his fingers movement started producing fach fach sound and she was leaning more into his body holding his neck tighter proving her dedication and submission towards his will and he knows how to handle two horny girls together as he was not in hurry nor he was going to discharge until he gets what he is seeking .

his other hand was now cupping her left tits softly with his wide fingers trying to hold her huge tits in his hand at once but she got huge tits which can't be cupped so easily but he is trying his best while squeezing her tits softly and her nipple is now stuck betweeh his fingers which starts producing decent amount of sensation in her body as it was already hard and between her fingers it was nicely sandwiched and pressed.

now priya was in heaven of romance as she was completely under a play where she was bending on a man's body with her legs wide open and her hands are well tighten in his neck leaving herself to him and he slowly encourage her desire to brust so badly .

meanwhile i was generating abnormal feeling of cumming as my balls were fully tighten nd my sissy dick gets shrink like clint with my nipples already tighten and his dick ride making me more generous what happens next.... 

he whispered priya let your hands go loose from my neck and she slowly removed her hands and she fall on his stomach while he leaned back getting her on his body and i wasn't disturbed from riding him, he knew how to handle two bitches at a time.... 

he said priya let your hands go above your head and open your legs wide folding your legs, she simply do as he ask like a good nice horny bitch, he slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy which was sticky and all wet and licks saying yummy and pointed his fingers towards my lips saying taste it anu, taste what she leaked for me it's actual cum from pussy which is dense and thick paste as i licked his fingers he shoved it in my mouth and i sucked his fingers nicely tasting my priya's love juice .

he run those fingers which i just licked on her face saying look priya anu eat it nicely and he slowly running three fingers on her dried lips which she can't control and licks which he saw and said don't you need these fingers back where it belongs she smiled with horny shy face expression saying until she is riding you what else i can have in there, they both laughing while i moaned loudly and he slowly pushed those 3 fingers back in her pussy and with his other hand he runs on her sexy body starting from her dried lips. 

he grabbed her hair's and pulled her up and kissed her lips and licked her and she fall back again on his body and he slowly rubs her nipples while finger fucking her, he moans gradually increase and slow down in same time it's because of his naughty activities.

i moaned saying wasim can't you see her sweaty armpits sparkling sweat drops around inviting you to lick her, he pinched her nipples badly saying after i will be done by you i gonna lick her from head to toe all her body so let her be sweaty till that you keep riding me as i am so enjoying playing with her after all once i play long i get wild bitch on bed to fuck saying he squeezed her tits and fucks her pussy slowly ....

to be continued.....
Like Reply
part 18....continues....

i was sure he ain't going to fill my sissy hole with his cum as it was going to explode in priya's pussy, i keep riding feeling myself out of control watching my wife enjoying at her peak and my sissy dick was almost building a orgasm that going to brust soon, i slides his dick in my sissy hole at full throttle speed to get my orgasm ....it's been almost half an hour i been riding him like bitch but last twenty minutes was amazing for me watching her helpless in his will and her hard nipples and dried lips and wet pussy making me feel what a strong man can do to a housewife who isn't satisfied ....

i never expected that when i introduced her to him that she will open so frankly accepting the fact so soon and thinking of her i stopped and bends holding his shoulder moaning like dying whore brust my sissy dick cum all over my wife's belly and few drops hits his body and i shaked badly with my toes bends and i breathed heavily,omg what a pleasant pleasurable moment i just had when he laughed saying anu my whore you finally understand what is like to be woman .

my dick wasn't hard at all but the amount of cum i burst was too much priya felt my warm cum on her belly and looked me saying finally my sissy sister gets her orgasm and she touched my cum messing on her body feeling it with her fingers ,she licked her cum messed finger slowly and i just stayed motionless watching getting my energy back settling my breathing.

her navel was filled with cum and she was playing with it obviously because she was horny at that time and i composed myself and slowly getting up from his rock hard dick falls down on floor with intense pain in my waist and sissy hole which i didn't realise while riding him like bitch..... 

she caressing my hairs said its okay honey riding harder gives you pain but ultimately the pleasure you just experienced comes with a pain saying she concerned me like mother ...

he watched two of his bitches when he said lick it clean anu taste t and share it with priya, i slowly crawls to her belly and started licking my own cum from her belly and collect it in my mouth for her... 

in few minutes i licked her clean leaving just a wet spot on her belly and crawled back to her and lip lockled with her spitting every drop from my mouth to hers....

she rolled her tongue inside my mouth and she swallowed my cum and he pushed me back down on floor and lifted her legs up and standing watching her laying on sofa looking straight to his eyes he gets on top of her body... 

he first kiss her lips and hold her hands above her head and eating her lips making the lipstick goes away and his dick was between her thighs as her legs was closed... 

slowly he glowing her dried lips biting proving his dominance on her body he was done kissing and he rubbed his nose on her sweating armpits and kissing started licking which makes her moans ahhhh wasim ahhh wasiiiiimmmm ahhhhhhh....priya's voice was so sexy that moment that any man can get orgasms just listening her temptations....

he wasn't any man he was a bull who knows how to satisfy a woman who just watched her sissy husband getting orgasms by riding a dick.... 

his intentions was clear that he wanted her so horny that he can rule her entirely....

i saw slowly her thighs getting wide omg he was making her eg for his dick inside her and his dick was now between the gaps of her thighs...

she keep moaning her tits was nicely squeezing in his broad chest almost flat looks like popping out... 

he slowly runs his tip of tongue on her armpits making her more wild, she wanted to caress his hairs feel her shoulders but he didn't let her hands go free.... 

her legs are now wide opened and inviting him to just get in and make her his whore and fuck her so hard that she forgets everything ...

he slowly keep licking her because she now knew what priya is after all he already had her and playing with sexy woman like her needs skills and he is showing his and she with her shivering lios says wasiiimmmm please fuck me, he ignored her and she said again ahhh wasiimmm please fuck me i am begging you please fuck me.... 

he keep ignoring her when i thought he wants something else to hear that's why he is not valuing her. 

after few moments she moaning saying ahhh fuck me wasiim your bitch want you and he stopped saying now you realize what i always want to hear from both of you and he touched his tip of hard dick on her pussy lips and lip locked her .....

he was not in any rush to just gets inside her but she was eagerly wanted his dick inside her and she slowly tried to push her pussy down to his dick but a heavy well built man on her soft sexy body, can she even get her pussy a inch closer not a way but she tired... that's called horniness....

he let her try for a while and pushed his dick inside her at once with extra force and she screamed ahhhhhhhh wasiiimmmmmmmm and he takes her lower lips between his teeth and pulled she was completely horny as well as helpless under his will...

he shakes his waist rubbing his dick head in her horny pussy deep walls and started licking her armpits , in few moments her body started getting sensational as her armpits always makes her pee hole go wide but with his thick dick inside her pussy and his constant licking making her moan louder and more wild...

after a moment she started watering his dick she was unable to stop her piss and he slowly started riding her making her helpless and she keep leaking from side walls and he keep digging her and he enjoyed her pitty... 

he left her hands and positioned himself between her legs and started rubbing her pussy with his thumb omg what he wanted from her he was playing with her mind now she was in other world with closed eyes loud scream and he started fucking her she keep leaking from her side walls and he folded her legs above her belly and make her hold her and he penetrate and enjoy watching her leak.... 

after few minutes she gets calm and started enjoying his dick rhythm and he said priya my love how you felt peeing while i was inside you trying to block your forced pee she felt shy blushing getting her cheeks turned red and looking in his eyes she simply bites her lips... 

he stopped pulled his dick out and lifted her in his arms and walked straight to dinning table and put her in the edge and kisses her and pushed her on table and slowly kissing her feet he pulled her so dramatically that he pussy meets his dick and he simply widened her legs and pulled her closer and his dick lost deep inside her hole and he started banging her.... 

she was laying on table splashing while he banged her harder and she finally holds both side of table getting her orgasm and she looked tired sweating heavily and now his speed and her Ozzy pussy started fach fach ahhhh fach fach ahhhh in hall an romantic rhythm of love.... 

he stopped and get her in his arms and make her wrap her legs on his waist and he gets inside her and he walked around kissing her and she was hanged on his dick when he leaned her against the wall and started fucking her she was in deep lust of sex... 

soon again he stopped and puts her on floor and sits on a chair and make her sit on his dick and she onew what to do... he simply holding her nice firm ass cheeks in his hands helping her to ride fast... 

in few moments she hugged him and she gets her orgasm once again and he stand in that position and putting her on wet sofa getting on top of her he started riding her badly squeezing her tits rubbing her nipples and his shots was so hard that each time he hits her deep a sound of thap thap evokes and she was on her fullest moaning playing with her hairs and her waist moment proving how much she is enjoying his ride and finally she tighten her body and he falls on her both of them had their orgasms and he filled her pussy with his love juice mixing with her's........

a calm hall with just sound of their breathing nothing else in deep night and they were in arms sweating enjoying the perfect moment of pleasure ....

to be continued.....
Like Reply
Very good ....keep posting 4
[+] 1 user Likes agunpakhi69's post
Like Reply
part 19.....continues....

silence broken by priya when her bangles and her payal added soft musical trying to get up from the soft cushion sofa and wasim sliding letting her go.... she walked slowly strutting her sexy ass combing her hairs with her hands... she was in bedroom while wasim watched her until she lost from our site and he said anu light a smoke and i crawled to the table lighting smoke passed to his hand and get flat on floor feeling the gap in my hole and the air flowing nicely inside my hole....

i heard her walking and she came with three cups of coffee ,she sit on chairs with her legs folded while wasim get up and sit on safa while i sat on floor, we were having coffee and smoke while she was eyeing on his dick like she wants more, wasim raised his hand and she gladly holding his hand sitting on his lap with her legs open touching her vagina on his thighs while sipping the hot coffee and he holds her waist firmly ....

his dick was soft with glaze of her cum dried on his dick head and a white coat of cum dried... 

she was now holding her cup in left hand and touched his dick from her right hand caressing with her fingers slowly ,touching his balls playing ....his soft dick possessed thickness even it's not hard and that's the reason she is carving for more as a man who have a huge thick dick and a technique to satisfy a woman can literally make a shy housewife his bitch and now watching priya playing even after that much fuck with his dick proving she is bitch to his dick and she is enslaved by him.... 

she finished her coffee and he did too and they both were touching each other.... 

i still enjoying my coffee when he said priya get on knees now you bitch.... 

she hurried and was on her knees looking in his eyes like well trained bitch.... 

take your hands on back and rub your nose on my dick...

she folded her hands behind bending started rubbing her nose on his dick smelling the dried cum.... 

he adjusted himself and lifted his legs and rested it on her shoulders saying now smell my ass hole bitch.... 

she started rubbing her nose between his ass hole smelling when he said i want tip of your nose above my hole and he holds her hairs and pushed her... 

she groaned and now her nose tip was on his hole smelling the shit hole he farts and she didn't have any options rather than smelling that... 

she exhaled breathing hard composing herself from this situation when he ordered lick my hole... 

she buried her tongue rolling on his ass hole started licking like a bitch.... 

his dick was sticking on her forehead getting red from the touch of her vermilion and his balls just below hanging ....

he enjoyed her tongue playing on his ass hole when he pressed his thighs making her go dick in there and her tits got smashed on sofa... 

he played with her buried face until she started sweating and he removed his legs from her saying now put that lips of your's on mine and she followed his orders and their lip got locked...

he tasted his own ass hole dirt from her lips and sucked her tongue nicely and placed his hands on her tits squeezing badly making her huge tits red with his rough hands.... 

after kiss broken he pulled her nipples and pinching badly watched her face laughing did it hurt bitch? 

she says ahhhhh no it's so nice to be played... 

hearing that he pinched harder knowing she is completely her toy and he bends kissing on her neck he bites badly she screamed and her hands got free... 

he slapped on her face saying how dare you letting your hands go free... 

her eyes started watering tears falling down to her cheeks to her lips and she immediately folded her hands on her back.... 

he wiped her tears saying you are my bitch a pity whore so do as i say wear as i ask eat what i want sleep like i say walk like order even for everything now on you need to ask me, is it clear to you? 

he nodded her head saying yes... 

he slowly spanked her tits playing with her nipples opened her hairs that falls on her body and he caressed her hairs and suddenly pulled her hairs and started kissing her lips... 

he bites her lips and sucked her tongue badly ...

he said go to bedroom bring my leather belt and wear heels ...

she tried to get up he slapped her hard saying didn't i just said you are my bitch... 

she said yes you did 

he said than walk like one... 

she slowly getting on her four legs walking went inside bedroom and he relaxed on sofa looking me said anu i love using sexy bitches on my condition and you will see in few days she will suck me even in crowded road if i ask her saying he laughed on me making me feel what a impotent husband and helpless sissy i am...

to be continued....
Like Reply
Wow read the whole story in one night and become wet it's most erotic and romantic story add more humiliation on anu yourock
Like Reply
part 20....story continues....

hearing his words started giving me goosebumps , his intentions was to exploit priya under his will and the way she is under his command it wasn't impossible for him at all ....

she came out from bedroom walking like bitch holding his belt in her eeth and wearing her high heels she stopped near his feet and looked in his eyes and he takes the belt and runs his fingers on her lovely face which was already marked red by his slapping ....

he asked her to stand and bend bend on dinner table with her hands straight above her head and her legs wide open and her tits must be on edge so that her nipples be on edge of table and she stands walked across the table and positioned herself like he asked for ...

she felt the leather on her body when he moves it and he shouted you bitch don't dare to move your hands and feet, she replied i won't ....

he slowly examined her position and felt her pussy and lick his fingers and widened her ass cheeks and felt her extremely tight ass hole and played with her she moans gently when he pushes his thumb on her ass hole.... 

he hit her ass with the belt gently which make her moan slowly and he hit her so badly this time she cried out by pain but didn't she dared to move her screaming evoked the silence of mid night and he hit her again badly on her both ass cheeks and her soft fair skin got red and mark started growing rapidly and he touched her pussy and rubbed her... 

she was crying hard but he didn't cared and keep playing with her pussy and went inside kitchen and she stayed in her position dropping her tears along with running nose... 

he came out with tray of ice cube and puts it on her back and said listen to me bitch stay like you are and i won't hit you again and she with crying voice replied yes i will... 

he withdrew all ice cubes on her bck and remove the tray down to table and taking a cube he put it between her ass hole and it got stuck and he took four cubes and pushed one by one inside her pussy and ordered put your legs together and remember no a single cube falls she closed her legs and cube didn't fall and he opened her ass cheek and watch ice cube melting on her ass hole and still four cubes were on her back waiting to be used.... 

he get back and sit on sofa and ordered me her sexy bitch anu suck me i crawled to him and started sucking his dick he was semi hard torturing her and he keep looking her she was still sobbing and few drops of water melting down falling down to her feet from her body ...

after few minutes he stopped me and spreading her ass hole he pushed a cube inside her hole followed by rest of four and spanking her ass said get up slowly and turn she gets up slowly and turned towards him her face was wet with her tears and her nipples were pressed against edge of table and her eyes were red dye to crying and he lifted her holding her waist and make her sit on table and slowly pushed her on table and said now lift your legs she did and he opened it widened and make her hold her legs and now her vagina was completely opened and ice cubes can be seen easily and her ass hole cube were disappeared inside.... 

he touched her pussy and pushed the cube inside with his fingers and keep watching the water flowing ....

he asked me where are clips anu i said pointing the other side of hall he walked there grabbing few clips he came back and clipped her both nipples she screamed loudly and he pressed badly saying the more you cry the more you get punished and she controls herself just crying without loyd noises and he clipped her lips together using two clips and he clipped her ears and feet fingers ....

the clips were brand new not much used so the clips were very hard to give the pain and he watched her crying and laughing saying priya being bitch isn't easy... 

he rubbed his semi hard dick on her wet watering pussy and pushed it which makes cube go deeper in her vagina and he pulled it out and make me suck.... 

i sucked him hard and he ordered me go and put your three fingers in her pussy and make her forced out cube from her ass hole unless you don't want to be hit by next and i got scared hearing that i went straight to her and wiped her tears from her face and said i want your ass hole cubes and blocking her pussy with three fingers i started licking her ass hole saying push harder she tried but she was virgin from that end.... 

after a hard try and push finally she dropped first cube in my mouth he said remove her lips clip and spit in her mouth she must taste her shit to it won't be just you and i spit in her mouth and she keep pushing untill rest three cubes came out coated with her shit which i tasted and he laughed saying what you sucking cubes for get those three cubes inside your ass hole and get back here suck me more.... 

i pushed those cubes in my newely destroyed sissy ass hole and get back on knees sucking his dick and licking his balls while she keep waiting in her position to be explored by his will... 

to be continued.......
Like Reply
(14-05-2020, 10:15 AM)bavanahotnavel Wrote: Wow read the whole story in one night and become wet it's most erotic and romantic story add more humiliation on anu yourock

thanks
Like Reply
part 21.... continues....

i sucked him nicely feeling the cold water drop-in on floor touching my thighs and knees, he was rock hard now and he just pushed me on floor saying stay there and he got up and stretches her pussy walls with his hand and saw water droplets flowing slowly through her thighs down to her feet.... 

he slowly rubs his dick head and pushed it inside and grabbed her hairs lifted her face and holds her neck saying bitch how's you doing ?

she replied ahhh it feels so nice and she moans and he started choking his dick deep inside her vagina and her neck was nicely pressed to make her feel the dominance ....

he slowly keeo rubbing his dick inside her watering pussy torturing her neck and he stopped and said now push bck those cubes honey... 

she tried hard but failed he grabbing her neck spanked her hard exactly where he hit her with belt and she screamed badly because of pain and she pushed cubes back, is it the pain or the fear but she did it... 

cubes were now on floor which he pushed away from his feet and said you sissy bitch get here and lick those cubes and he pusjed his dick inside her pussy and started fucking her badly... 

fach fach fach fach ahhh ahhhh ahhh uff fach chataak chatakkk these noises covered the entire hall...

she was enjoying being used degraded and spanked and i enjoyed the tiny cubes from floor and keep watching how he using her and i saw the marks on her back shouting she is completely his toy now... 

she was enjoying her every shots he hitting inside her and his shots was very hard that their bodies meets and fach craked  suddenly and ahhh comes out of her mouth.... 

she was so enjoying the moment that she shouted ahhh wasim fuck me harder hearing this he pressed her neck hard and hit her vagina with hard shots saying you like this way bitch she said yes wasim keep fucking me ahhh... 

he keeo banging her and said you bitch tomorrow i will take you to park and make you suck me in crowd will you suck me she said yes i will and he laughed saying did you hear that anu, i told you she is my bitch now and i will use her like a toy and for this dick she will do anything i ask her saying he stopped and pulled her hairs and bend her to his dick and make her suck while he choked her mouth badly pushing his dick deep in her throat and her spit fallout but he didn't cared... 

he lubricated his dick and pushed her against the wall and lifted her leg and slides his dick inside her pussy and started banging her again she was so enjoying the moves.... 

he used her high heels nicely as her position was based on her heels and his constant banging she was standing just on her heels managing somehow ....

he stopped again and grabbed her hairs and again choked her like he did before and this time he lubricated his dick and sit on chair and make her sit on his dick and he folded her legs on the edge of chair and said now jump bitch and be careful if you fall i am no going to catch you he adjusted herself and very cleverly she rolled her hands on his neck and started jumping very roughly and hard which make him hold her waist... 

she was riding ridiculously hard on his dick and she shakes and stopped a while along with her intense orgasms and she slides her pussy slowly on his dick, he said keep riding priya i want you to be exhausted on my dick... 

she started her ride again with slowl intentions but she picked up pace soon and was on her fullest speed hitting her ass cheeks on his thighs and his entire ride was inside her in and out.... 

he simply enjoyed watching her horny lusty fave and bouncing tits while he holds her waist feeling the sweat that craked on her nked body after she had her orgasm....

she was so in heaven of lust when she holding his neck harder lean towards his face and her nipples were in his mouth and her feets falls and she rubbed her pussy on his dick slowly getting her second orgasms and stopped he sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass and moves on his dick adding extra pleasure to her heavily breathing orgasms ....

he holds her thighs and lifting her in his arms with his dick still buried inside her super wet pussy he opened the balcony gate ...she hides her face in his arms and he simply enjoyed walking in midnight naked with a bitch on his dick looking around but he saw complete silence and nothing else and he came inside and dropped her on the dinner table and widened her legs and started licking her pussy, i can't stopped myself and started sucking his dick while he licks her pussy badly enjoying fresh orgasms from her hole....

he didn't stopped until he wiped her pussy clean and she like horny bitch holding her legs wide open for him waits for more of his dick... 

he pushed me away after he done licking her and he pushed his dick inside her and kisses her lips and squeezes her tits... he moved his dick in and out slowly while kissing...

he whispered priya what a sexy bitch you are i wish i can fuck you publicly and watch you being degraded ...

she with hornyness building inside her body said whatever you desire i am always with you and he smiled saying i knew you are perfect butch for me... 

he started fucking her and playing with her nipples ....

soon he gained his pce and hitting her pussy with thrust making her go more wild with her moans ,she can't stop yelling her name loudly fuck me wasiiim ahhh fuck me harder wasiimmm.... 

he knew she will hit her orgasm so he suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out and started watching her ,she was close to her orgasms so she breathing heavily saying please fuck me don't stop please wasim fuck me ahhhh....

he simply watched her being desperate begging for his dick and walked few step side from table she keep begging him and she got up and holding his dick she gets down to her knees looking into his eyes saying why you punishing me ,she started sucking his dick and he slowly caressing her hairs said priya you are my bitch and it's been almost eight hours i am playing with you and yet i am not sure on your loyalty ..

she stopped sucking his dick,holding his dick in her hand looking straight in his eyes she said what i need to do to prove that i am only your bitch.... 

he laughed loudly saying priya to gain my loyalty you have to do something tthat's not easy...

she said in her burning desire of lust i will do anything you want and he said get up and he whispered something in her ears and she went inside bedroom and came out wearing a thin lace kurti with skirt and she said i am ready to prove you that i am your bitch and she tied her hairs with her hands showing her sweating armpits she clipped her hairs and he wore his jeans and tshirt and they walked outside without saying a word to me and door closed..... 

to be continued........
Like Reply
part 22....continues....

i was completely confused once they left me alone, i hurried and got dressed and rushed outside ,hiding from everyone from getting caught by them and reached downstairs and saw priya was talking to watch man and he was standing bit from them....

i was aroused by watching this because till evening she was shy traditional house wife never been touched by anyone else than me and now she had endless orgasms and now wearing such sluty outfit talking to watch man and trying to get fucked by wasim whom she meet this very evening....

i hiding in dark thinking what a desire of Sex turned her into when she casually smiling rubbed her hand on his hand and he smiled back like whatever she planning got ready for action ....

she leaving him there went straight to wasim and they talking something which was unable for me to know but priya waved her hand and watchman followed her with his stick and torch ....

i followed them quietly making distance and saw them getting behind the building near the garden and wasim sat there in slab while she holding watch man's hand went in mid of garden and he softly squeezing her huge tits smiling on his fate getting eager to touch more the gorgeous housewife whom he never saw before and for guy like him she was out of reach beauty but because of her horny hunger he got a chance to be touched by a watchman.... 

her lace kurti was short and now his hands trying to feel the soft skin and he slide his hand touching her navel to the up hills caressing her soft bouncy tits and smiling constantly thanking almighty for such a nice gift,  she was holding her hands on her bqck like puppet letting him feel her as much he can.... 

it's been half and hour he keep playing with her and it was hard for me to know what was the challenge she accepted from wasim to be her loyal slut.... 

suddenly he waved his hand and she touched her dick over his pant and, t seems he was already rock hard and slowly she sat on grass like she wanted to pee and unzipped his pant removing his belt and buttons....

she holding his dick watching wasim when he waved his hand o proceed and she rubbed his dick head on her lips and opened her mouth and started sucking him and his hands were on head guiding her to get deep literally he was fucking her mouth out of his eagerness and horny ness ....

she sucked him nicely like rated slut using her skills to brust his seeds inside her mouth and now she was rubbing her pussy badly and wasim watching her slut performance ....

he can't stay long after being sucked by someone who isn't slut or some cheap whore she was well mannered housewife ,he holds her head and started ejaculating his seeds in her mouth and rubbed few drops on her face he quickly wore his pant and left from there... 

i hide in dark while he passed me and now she walked like bitch towards wasim and showing him the seeds she collected in her mouth and he got up and walked towards me... 

i somehow managed and rushed to stairs without getting caught and saw them walking towards the stairs and i hurried get back to flat getting naked laying back on floor like i was when they entered ....

she walked straight to me and sat like she was sitting in park while she was sucking that filthy watch man's cock like slut.... 

wasim pulled the chair and said now feed her complete juice and she bends and spits his sperm in my mouth and she filled my mouth and said anu drink it, i swallowed and she keep spitting for a while to feed me everything she was saving in her mouth and she said anu my love from now one wasim is my life and i will be his bitch and sorry to inform you that our building watchman think you are impotent gandu so i sucked his hard dick and make you taste his seeds so you can also blow him whenever you want as i told him he can openly tease you.... 

wasim enjoyed laughing said priya you passed the first huddle now sit on her face and feed her your entire pee and et ready for my dick she getting excited sat on my face saying careful sister don't waste my piss she started peeing with force in my mouth maintaining the pace of her piss i keep swallowing but the current of her sharpness executing her pee was not easy to avoid from leaking from corner of my mouth.... 

bith side on floor piss falled and she got up saying honey clean everything from floor and lifting her skirt she sat on his hard dick moaning ahhhhhh he ripped her kurti in half saying priya what a slut you are and he started sucking her tits and squeezing her she moved her ass on his dick.... 

i cleaned her pee from floor watching helpless riding her while he was holding her boobs nicely feed on her nipples and her kurti was torn in half hanging on her sweating soft skin while her hands were on his shoulders pushing his head on her melons.... 

thier foreplay lasted an hour cuddling while she was on his dick shaking herself when he said priya fold your legs bby and ride on me and she folding her legs started hitting her ass cheeks hard on his thighs moaning ahhhhh ahhhhh wasim and he balanced her waist with his strong hands enjoying degrading a shy housewife into a slut and priya had her orgasm moaning his name wasiiimmmmm ahhhhhhhhh...

he lifted her and putting her on dinner table getting her legs on his shoulders he adjusted his dick head and pushed deep inside and started hitting her ass cheeks slamming their bodies fach facha fach ahhhh 

he was on bullet train while riding her with no stop sign while she was so in pleasure uttering his name wasimmmmm ahhh wasiiimmm ufff which supplies energy to his performance and for twenty minutes he was unstoppable and she got quick orgasms in between by the force he was riding her and finally he ejaculated his seeds deep inside her pussy and falls on her melons breathing heavily sweating and his dick was on her innermost walls where he exploded his sperms to run and grab a sit in her ovaries to produce a bull or bitch from her... 

to be continued.......
Like Reply
part 23....story continues....

wasim got up from her sweating body walking saying see you in shower priya and he left while i ran between her legs started licking her cum dropping pussy like bitch... 

she let me clean her and than kissing her lips i said priya how was watchman cock, she widened her eyes saying how you know, i told her truth she got shy saying honey it you who make me bitch, i caress her soft red red saying it's okay now your body is satisfied isn't it... 

she blushes saying yes and told me she make me seduce him and agree her to get ready for blow job if i want his dick again in my pussy... 

i kisses her closed eyes saying priya are you happy being slut of his dick, she didn't replied so i smelled her sweating armpits and kissing there bite gently she said yes i am.... 

she said anu let me get shower 

so i agreed and flirting with him i make him open his pant and she closed her eyes with shyness...

i playing my tongue on her armpits asked her priya did you missed sex so much and bites her armpits gently and she with ahhh moaning said i never felt so nice before and she got up kissing my lips said anu let me take shower with him and later we have time to know each other feelings and she shaking her sexy ass went inside bedroom and left me alone ...

i knew wasim won't close the door of washroom because to show me what he turned her into in few hours so i walked inside bedroom and saw them under shower rubbing their bodies together and kissing passionately .....

their bodies were so close that her tits were flat on his chest and her left feet was bending between his legs and her hands were around his neck while he was caressing his hands on her smooth back slowly....

watching them showering i started touching myself feeling left alone adjusting on the edge of washroom door watching them being lost in each others lust while cold water striking on their bodies and their tongues playing in each other mouth with eyes closed.... 

i pinching my own nipples watching them caressing my waist i saw he turned her against the wall and her face was touching the wall and he started licking her neck now she can see me moaning she rested her hands on wall up high enjoying his tongue rolling kissing her back... 

his dick was watering and sleeping with his small balls hanging and his hiry chest was looking sexy and his hairs were above his eyes surrounded his forehead and now his hands meets her hands and fingers got crossed and he bites her shoulder she moaned and he touched his entire body against her....

he crushing his hiary chest on her back and his huge sleeping dick was rubbing against her sexy ass crack and now his left feet was between her thighs she bites her lips showing me hat a real man look likes and her lust face was so horny that i felt how can she be so energetic after so much sex and orgasms she already had and the best answer that i thought of was she was trying to get as much she can in one night so she forgets the days she spent with a sissy husband agonizing for those years in desires of being rubbed crushed under a man where she enjoys multiple orgasms and be a bitch she wants to be and now when she got that opportunity she is using it nicely and for that she even dedicated her soul to a man and enjoying being his slut and proving she is horny woman... 

watching her i was extremely horny and slowly i stepped inside he watched me and said anu you bitch welcome get in my back amd lick my ass hole while i eat priya nicely ....

i started licking his ass hole with my tongue while he keep enjoying the soft flesh of priya and she turned again and her fingers again get crossed in his fingers and he lifted her hands above her head and licked her neck and bites saying tomorrow whenever you go out and buy something i want everyone to notice loves bites on your glowing skin and gossip saying how you been crushed on bed by a man, she smiles saying i always desiring for this wasim saying she bites her lips and he marked her neck with his teeth marks in lust ....

her moans constantly getting louder with his foreplay and now his lips kisses her armpits and she moans loudly saying wasiiimmm and he bites brutally that shaked her entire body with pain and her eyes filled with tears and he licked her eyes saying priya never fill eyes with tears in front of me i am biting you hard to make you miss me all the time so tthese pains will make you call me and invite me every second of your life once i go from here and he kissed her lips and started licking her second armpits and he did same hard biting but this time she moaned loudly without tears saying wasiiiiimmmm nahi.... 

he started licking gently after making his teeth marks on her underarms and her erected nipples were rubbing against his chest which was so intense for her to control her orgasm ...her llips were shivering with the constant rubbing of her nipples against his chest and he slowly her legs was getting wide and wasim constantly licking her armpits to make her go beyond satisfaction so he can enslaved her for life.... 

she felt his knees rubbing against her vagina while his tongue was building storm inside her body.... 

she was now near to her intense orgasms and wasim wanted to control her in his own way and when she was enjoying the most he stopped and turned towards me saying anu i need to teach something to priya that her body only satisfy if i say so and he pushed his soft dick in my mouth and priya hugging caressing his hairy chest said wasim i always tried to prove my loyalty to you even i sucked a stranger watch man cock for you but still you don't trust me....

he smiled saying priya can't you see anu burning in desires of lust and he holding her hands on his chest said you both need me and i own both of you bitches so until i am hard again i can't end your horny desiring fire building beneath you sexy body, so until she suck me hard again for you have patience and keep your hard nipples poking on my back saying he holding my head laughed saying... 

anu did you hear the impatient sluty desiring of priya, how she turned into whore for me so be good sissy and make me hard so i can exhaust and leak her burning hole and breed her....

sucking his dick i started imagining one bull will never be enough for her in future as her desire of being fucked now exploring the unlimited universe and her hunger is getting higher ...

wasim knew the fact that no matter how much he wet her she will keep asking for more and knowing that fact he tasted her on ground by degrading her to be a filthy whore and make her blow shit guy like watchman and she did it to get more sexual pleasure from his monstrous cock....

wasim was getting hard slowly with my sucking while priya playing with his body to show her lust building and growing drastically inside her and her hard nipples were rubbing against his back to show her desire...

in few tricks of sucking cock i finally harden his cock rock hard for her and he turned around she holding his dick with eyes glowing and lips getting uneasy she lifted her left feet and wasim holds it and tip of his dick knocked the door of burning cave and a gentle push swallowed his entire dick inside the cave and door closed with priya's moans of ahhhhhhhhhh wasiiimmmm and her nails were scratching the body of bull....

with the running water fach fach facha fach sound his monster started riding ,deeper and again back to door again being swallowed his cock was exploring the cave which he dug deep in evening when he first time knocked and entered, she never knew the deepest cave although she is the owner of cave but once he knocked out the door and showed her the deepest part she desires to be knocked mercilessly endlessly and that's how she although owning the cave now being devastated by the real owner who showed her the real pleasure she didn't imagined in her entire life.... 

her passion and lust was so high that her lips keep uttering wasiiimm ahh wasiiimm oh wasiiim ufff and her tits were dancing in joy with erected nipples ....

he pulled his dick out and turned her and squeezes her tits against the wall and holding her face against the walls which was covered with her wet hairs he spanking bends her waist until her ass meets the tip of monster....

he moving forward aiming exactly to the sore horny pussy lips and hit hard vanishing his entire monster in cave ....

her face was smashed on walls along with her huge boob's but her sexy ass was curved nicely and he rides nicely smoothly ,she started shivering and cave walls started feeling contractions and inner most drilling leaked something inside her cave leading to her orgasms and her body tightenend and his drilling continued ...

she was burning for that only once her cave got cracked by his drilling her body started loosing the lust she had before but driller always know how to charge and fix those things and he removed his hand from her face and pulled her towards his body and hold the erected nipples rubbing against his fingers sparkling the cave she moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wasiiimmmmmmm

her desires weren't died but was fainted which he awakening by touching the live grid fixated on her body.... his drilling keep going and his rubbing spark building another energetic wind inside her and this time her cave was getting way more distractions as her hands were now against the walls and her mouth was open chanting ahhh ahhh ahhhh i am cumming wasiimmmm 

he powered his monster and with extra shots he leaked the cave again and she was hanging on his hands holding the wall and he pulled his monster out and i got the chance to lubricate the wet cock and his lips were licking the cave lips badly while laying on floor in enjoyed the taste exploded in cave by his drilling ....

ahhh ahhh ahhh constant chanting keep echoing inside the washroom while he eating her pussy badly to make her more desirable for his cock and i sucked him to stay hard until he exhaust her that she can't move a inch.... 

after tasting her cave walls and exploring the deepest part with his tongue he got up and turned her and lifted her in his arms and make her slide on his dick and his cock meets the lips amd list in cave... 

she was extremely tired exhausted but she already evoked the monster now she is paying the price and he holding her waist make her move on his dick... the progress was slow but gained rhythm once the cave princess  felt that she is the only one who can end the hardness of the monster ....

holding his neck she jumps wrapped her legs in his waist she started enjoying again and now her erected nipples rubbing against his lips and the monster driller sucked the one erect nipples and let her jump.... 

it's always endless play as human body desires faint for a while but evoked easily when nicely stimulated.... 

after a while monster started getting uneasy which shows the sign of great fall and he withdrew her down on floor and getting her on her four he shoved his monster inside her and holding her hairs he started riding her badly so bad that she was in heaven of lust screaming moaning and they both reaches the edge of moments that is call PARAM SUKH BODH

she was one who leaked inside and he exploded with her falling on her exhausted body and the water falling on them calming the fire of their body and a silence was gained by the washroom and falling of water from shower overrule their desiring lusty voices..... 

to be continued.....
Like Reply