Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: kbKHcOW0_t.jpg]

epub | 717.97 KB | English | Ashwin Pajankar | 2017 | Apress, Berkeley, CA | Page: 136

Book Description :

Quickly learn how to automate unit testing of Python 3 code with Python 3 automation libraries, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest. 
This book explores the important concepts in software testing and their implementation in Python 3 and sho you how to automate, organize, and execute unit tests for this language. This knowledge is often acquired by reading source code, manuals, and posting questions on community forums, which tends to be a slow and painful process.
Python Unit Test Automation will allow you to quickly ramp up your understanding of unit test libraries for Python 3 through the practical use of code examples and exercises. All of which makes this book a great resource for software developers and testers who want to get started with unit test automation in Python 3 and compare the differences with Python 2.
This short work is your must-have quick start guide to mastering the essential concepts of software testing in Python.

What You'll Learn: 
  • Essential concepts in software testing
  • Various test automation libraries for Python, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest
  • Test-driven development and best practices for test automation in Python
  • Code examples and exercises

Who This Book Is For:
Python developers, software testers, open source enthusiasts, and contributors to the Python community

Thanks for downloading Python Unit Test Automation - Practical Techniques for Python Developers and Testers :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: DUA7wodT_t.jpg]

epub | 157.54 MB | English | Hal Leonard Corp. | 2016 | Hal Leonard | Page: 520

Book Description :

(Fake Book). This awesome R&B fake book features melody lines, lyrics and chords for 375 classics, including 125 songs added to the 2nd edition: After the Love Has Gone * Ain't No Mountain High Enough * Baby Love * Best of My Love * Dancing in the Street * Do You Know Where You're Going To? * Everybody Plays the Fool, Sometime * Fire * The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face * For Once in My Life * Get Ready * Get Up (I Feel Like Being) A Sex Machine * Green Onions * Heatwave * Here and Now * Hero * I Can Love You Like That * I Got You (I Feel Good) * I Heard It Through the Gbangvine * I Second That Emotion * I'll Be There * I'll Make Love to You * Iko Iko * In the Midnight Hour * In the Still of the Nite (I'll Remember) * Just Once * Kansas City * Let's Get It On * The Loco-Motion * Love's Theme * Mercy, Mercy (The Ecology) * My Guy * (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman * On Broadway * One Sweet Day * Papa Was a Rolling Stone * Reach Out, I'll Be There * Respect * Save the Best...

Thanks for downloading R&B Fake Book - 375 Rhythm & Blues Songs :
Like Reply
[Image: fwumOM9H_t.png]

epub | 1.58 MB | English | Farzana Nayani | 2020 | North Atlantic Books | Page: 268

Book Description :

The essential guide to parenting multiracial and multiethnic children of all ages-and learning to nourish, support, and celebrate their multiracial identity.
While one of the fastest growing demographics in the US is comprised of people who identify as two or more races, parents of multiethnic kids are still seeking practical, accessible, and up-to-date books written just for them. In a world where people are more likely to proclaim colorblindness than talk openly about race, how can we truly value, support, and celebrate our kids' identity? How can we assess our own sense of racial readiness, and develop a deeper understanding of the issues facing multiracial children today?
Raising Multiracial Children gives parents the tools for exploring race with their children, offering practical guidance on how to initiate conversations; consciously foster multicultural identity development; discuss issues like microaggressions, intersectionality, and privilege;...

Thanks for downloading Raising Multiracial Children Tools for Nurturing Identity in a Racialized World :
Like Reply
[Image: SAomTRxq_t.jpg]

pdf | 1.78 MB | English | Warren Gay | 2014 | Apress; 1st ed. edition | Page: 124

Book Description :

Raspberry Pi is Linux, but it's a unique flavor of Linux, specifically for the ARM-based Pi. Raspberry Pi Software Reference guides you through the boot process, including options for tweaking HDMI, memory, and other boot options. You'll learn the details of run levels and creating new services, and how to use the custom command vcgencmd for doing things like reporting temperature, clock speeds, and voltage. And while there are cross-compilers available for some flavors of Linux, one of the most important things you'll get from Raspberry Pi Software Reference is how to build your own Raspberry Pi cross-compiler on your Mac OSX, Linux, or Windo computer.

Thanks for downloading Raspberry Pi System Software Reference :
Like Reply
[Image: wyl7hccX_t.jpg]

pdf | 24.96 MB | English | Joseph D. Olander & Martin Harry Greenberg (Eds) | 2013 | William Morrow Paperbacks; Reprint edition | Page: 252

Book Description :

Few American novels written this century have endured in th heart and mind as has this one-Ray Bradbury's incomparable masterwork of the dark fantastic. A carnival rolls in sometime after the midnight hour on a chill Midwestern October eve, ushering in Halloween a week before its time. A calliope's shrill siren song beckons to all with a seductive promise of dreams and youth regained. In this season of dying, Cooger & Dark's Pandemonium Shadow Show has come to Green Town, Illinois, to destroy every life touched by its strange and sinister mystery. And two inquisitive boys standing precariously on the brink of adulthood will soon discover the secret of the satanic raree-show's smoke, mazes, and mirrors, as they learn all too well the heavy cost of wishes -- and the stuff of nightmare.

Thanks for downloading Ray Bradbury (1980) (Writers of the 21st Century Series) by Joseph D Olander & Martin Harry Greenberg (Eds) :
Like Reply
[Image: 1fUWc0OU_t.jpg]

epub | 43.26 MB | English | Rachel Allen | 2017 | HarperCollinsPublishers | Page: 272

Book Description :

Full of warmth and nostalgia, Rachel shares culinary inspiration passed down through the generations.
Rachel's food is heart-warming. She uses gorgeous ingredients that are used in abundance to create comforting, vibrant meals. Her love of food started when she was very young, sitting in the kitchen with her mother, helping and tasting. Her mother taught her their Scandi family recipes, as well as those she picked up from living in Ireland. Rachel become more and more passionate about food as she grew up, and she drew inspiration from her childhood memories of helping her mother cook and sitting round with her family enjoying delicious meals and treats. Here she celebrates the food memories of her childhood, alongside those of friends and other members of her family. Packed with much-loved recipes and stunning photography, this is the book to fall back in love with cooking.

Thanks for downloading Recipes from My Mother :
Like Reply
[Image: OTinzihD_t.jpg]

pdf | 8.87 MB | English | Robert Sheckley | 2014 | Open Road Media Sci-Fi & Fantasy | Page: 122

Book Description :

A hapless Earthling must find his way home through a universe of absurdities in this science fiction romp from a Hugo and Nebula Award-nominated master.

New York civil servant Thomas Carmody has never been particularly lucky. Imagine his surprise when he discovers he's won the grand prize in an Intergalactic Lottery he had no idea he'd entered.

Whisked far away to Galactic Central to claim his award, he has two immediate, equally troubling revelations. Not only does his Prize-a talkative device that changes shape-serve no practical purpose whatsoever, but now he's expected to find his own way back to Earth.

Of course, Carmody has no idea where, when, or even which universe he's been stranded in. Ignoring the worthless advice and opinions of his increasingly annoying Prize, he embarks on a bizarre odyssey that takes him from alternate Earth to alternate Earth, bringing him into close contact with all manner of strangeness-and even with a bored God Almighty Himself.

But Carmody's sweepstakes "windfall" comes with yet another unexpected drawback. Suddenly, an unrelenting predator is on his tail, determined to eliminate the "glitch" wandering lost through numerous dimensions where he does not belong.

A full decade before Douglas Adams devised The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Robert Sheckley created his Dimension of Miracles, launching one luckless protagonist on a hilarious journey across an alien universe of intelligent dinosaurs and mothering sentient towns. Fans of Kurt Vonnegut, Roger Zelazny, Terry Pratchett's Discworld, and Harry Harrison's Bill the Galactic Hero will delight in Sheckley's biting and brilliant Alice in Wonderland-like outer space adventure.

Thanks for downloading Robert Sheckley - AAA Ace Stories :
Like Reply
[Image: 6E7rFpIr_t.jpg]

pdf | 12.24 MB | English | McComb, Gordon | 2002 | McGraw-Hill Education TAB; 1 edition | Page: 732

Book Description :

EVERYTHING THE ROBOTICS HOBBYIST NEEDS TO LEARN -- WHAT IT IS -- WHERE TO GET IT -- HOW TO GET STARTED FROM THE AUTHOR OF ROBOT BUILDER'S BONANZA!

Fascinated by the world of robotics but don't know how to tap into the incredible amount of information available on the subject? Clueless as to locating specific information on robotics? Want the names, addresses, phone numbers, and web sites of companies that can supply the exact part, plan, kit, building material, programming language, operating system, computer system, or publication you've been searching for? Turn to Robot Builder's Sourcebook - a unique clearinghouse of information for that will open 2500+ new doors and spark almost as many new ideas.

Written by Gordon McComb, author of the classic Robot Builder's Bonanza, one of the most popular books ever written on amateur robotics, the Sourcebook lists over 2500 mail-order suppliers and other sources, including local-area businesses, cross-referenced and categorized to make your search quick and easy. You'll find detailed information about the resources, including addresses and phone numbers: In short, everything you need to find - and acquire - common and uncommon robotics parts and supplies. In order to provide a true "robotics goldmine," this one-of-a kind guide also includes:

* Dozens of informative "sidebars" to help you understand essential robotic technologies such as motor types, sensor design, and how to select the best materials

* Scores of relevant articles designed to fill-in informational gaps, stimulate thinking, and help you make the most of all the material the Sourcebook makes available to you

If you want to know where in the world of robotics you can find it . . . turn to the Sourcebook.

Thanks for downloading Robot Builder's Sourcebook - Over 2,500 Sources for Robot Parts :
Like Reply
[Image: 5nzMM8oK_t.jpg]

epub | 7.97 MB | English | Jeffrey Roberts | 2017 | Chelsea Green Publishing | Page: 293

Book Description :

From country ham to coppa, bacon to bresaola
Prosciutto. Andouille. Country ham. The extraordinary rise in popularity of cured meats in recent years often overlooks the fact that the ancient practice of meat preservation through the use of salt, time, and smoke began as a survival technique. All over the world, various cultures developed ways to extend the viability of the hunt-and later the harvest-according to their unique climates and environments, resulting in the astonishing diversity of preserved meats that we celebrate and enjoy today everywhere from corner delis to white-tablecloth restaurants.
In Salted and Cured, author Jeffrey P. Roberts traces the origins of today's American charcuterie, salumi, and other delights, and connects them to a current renaissance that begins to rival those of artisan cheese and craft beer. In doing so, Roberts highlights the incredible stories of immigrant butchers, breeders, chefs, entrepreneurs, and other...

Thanks for downloading Salted and Cured - Savoring the Culture, Heritage, and Flavor of America's Preserved Meats :
Like Reply
[Image: Zh8CIpWz_t.jpg]

pdf | 4.31 MB | English |978-0071635370 | GOLDBERG David | 2009 | McGraw-Hill; 3 edition | Page: 361

Book Description :

Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
  • Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
  • Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
  • In-depth review of practices and applications

Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.

Thanks for downloading Schaum's Outline of Beginning Chemistry, 3rd edition :
Like Reply
[Image: E60D6VJL_t.jpg]

pdf | 4.6 MB | English |978-0071635301 | Jerome Rosenberg | 2009 | McGraw-Hill; 9 edition | Page: 407

Book Description :

Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
  • Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
  • Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
  • In-depth review of practices and applications

Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.

Thanks for downloading Schaum's Outline of College Chemistry (Schaum's Outlines), 9th Edition :
Like Reply
[Image: aIOfR96J_t.jpg]

epub | 338.86 KB | English |9781784186685 | Tina McGuff, Katy Weitz | 2015 | John Blake Publishing | Page: 274

Book Description :

'This is an important, searingly honest book that will change lives. Tina is one of the bravest women I've ever met' - Lorraine Kelly
'I can tell you exactly the day it all went wrong - the day my mum attacked my dad with a kitchen knife. In those few, short seconds, a black hole opened up in my life and I fell right in.' Tina McGuff's life was perfect - or so she thought. Living in Dundee with her devoted parents and three younger sisters, she was a happy, healthy and confident thirteen-year-old. But all that changed in one horrifying act of revenge and Tina's world collapsed overnight. Terrified, lost and confused, she turned to the one thing she thought she could control - food. And so began the biggest fight of her life. Tina's life-or-death struggle with anorexia is told with devastating honesty in this extraordinary account of a girl at war with herself. Through her years in and out of psychiatric wards, Tina takes us to some of the darkest places of the mind. But in the end her courage, conviction and sheer determination win out. It took Tina seconds to snap and a lifetime to recover - but today, as a passionate campaigner for mental health, she is living proof that there is always a reason to hope that one day, things will get better.

Thanks for downloading Seconds to Snap One Explosive Day A Family Destroyed My Descent into Anorexia :
Like Reply
[Image: 1UuXiSDZ_t.jpg]

epub | 131.85 KB | English | Michael Wright | 2017 | Page: 66

Book Description :

WARNING: You're about to learn incredibly effective manipulative techniques that will allow you to get ANYTHING you want from ANY person, but you must promise that you're going to use these psychological tactics responsibly and in an ethical manner.

Interested? Keep reading.

Let's be honest.

Aren't you sick and tired of always being manipulated by others and doing things that you do not wish to do?

Always having someone looking over your shoulder and telling you exactly what you have to do is really annoying.

You know, you should always be able to decide for yourself and to do whatever you want in life. It is just that simple.

Today, your life will be yours again and from here on out, you will have control over your destiny but only if you take advantage of the secret manipulative psychological strategies that I'm about to reveal.

Dominate Any Situation

There are no gimmicks or tricks here. You read the information, apply all of the techniques described and in less than 25 days you could be enjoying all of the incredible benefits that persuasion can bring to your life. All of the necessary resources will be handed to you on a silver platter to give you control of your life.

Here is a sample of the powerful techniques you will learn to master:
[*]Convince even the most stubborn person in the world and make him obey your commands almost blindly!
[*]Make friends wherever you go
[*]Get anyone to obey your commands
[*]How to transform yourself into a super confident person and make others find you attractive!
[*]Immediately gain control of ANY social circle
[*]Be irresistibly attractive and interesting to others

As well as:
[*]Remove any fear in you or others thanks to never heard of manipulative techniques.
[*]How to get the truth out of anyone at any time
[*]How to dominate the art of conversation and get along well with even the most unfriendly person in the world!
[*]Tap into special and secret mind techniques that will always trigger POSITIVE responses!

[*]Always win arguments all the time
[*]Subtly influence anyone - alter anyone's thoughts by inserting "under the radar" commands that will make people do your bidding!
[*]And much, much more

I know what your thinking: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is
In this case, you're wrong.

What you're being offered right now has the ability to change lives as the powerful secrets that this guide contains have been hidden for nearly a decade.

I know you're probably sick and tired of all of the mumbo jumbos you can find in other psychology hypnosis websites.

I can assure you that you've never seen anything like "Manipulation Secrets".
You might be concerned about the "ethics" of these manipulation techniques and I congratulate you for considering this.

In the "Manipulation Secrets" guide you won't find dark or ethically improper tricks. All of the information you're about to see is completely ethical. But you must promise that you're going to use these psychological tactics responsibly and in an ethical manner

What are you waiting for?

Times ticking! Take Charge of your LIFE today by making the smartest investment you could possibly make. An investment in yourself and your future.
[b]Don't hesitate to pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!

[/b]

Thanks for downloading Secrets Of Manipulation - Forbidden Secrets They Don't Teach You About In School :
Like Reply
[Image: POzfjqzP_t.jpg]

epub | 1.28 MB | English | Joyce Meyer | 2016 | FaithWords | Page: 257

Book Description :

#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer shares a purposeful approach to everyday living, helping readers claim the good things God has in store for them each day.
Today is no ordinary day. You may perform simple routines, feel uninspired, or lack the excitement of hope. But today could be the most important one of your life-depending on how you choose to spend it.

Joyce Meyer, #1 New York Times bestselling author, encourages you not to waste another minute. There is something special, valuable waiting for you to discover in each day. And when you spend time with God daily, asking Him to help you find it, you'll unlock the wonderful purpose He has in store for you. When you commit to letting God direct you, instead of resting passively in your own disappointments, you'll be open to receive greater happiness and blessings than you ever thought possible.

All you need is the right encouragement. With over four decades...

Thanks for downloading Seize the Day - Living on Purpose and Making Every Day Count :
Like Reply
[Image: HaJTTneq_t.jpg]

pdf | 85.89 MB | English | Nathan Ida | 2012 | Springer | Page: 923

Book Description :

N/A

Thanks for downloading Sensors, Actuators, and Their Interfaces - A multidisciplinary introduction, 2nd Edition :
Like Reply
[Image: MZCUK6v7_t.jpg]

epub | 25.85 MB | English |978-4-8053-1308-4 | Yuki Araki | 2014 | Tuttle Publishing | Page: 80

Book Description :

Make your own cute and fashionable clothes for girls with this easy-to-use Japanese sewing book.
Author, Yuki Araki is one of the most recognized names in the growing sewing-for-children movement. The mother of two daughters, Araki has become a DIY sewing favorite because she kno what young girls want. They like to wear stylish clothes that also let them play with ease. Moms adore the relaxed aesthetic of Araki's simple mix-and-match play clothes and accessories, and young girls are happy wearing them because they're both cute and comfortable.
Best suited for girls from two to five years old, the sewing patterns in this Japanese sewing book are simple, casual, and look good on any girl. Araki provides westernized patterns in four sizes, plus diagrams and instructions for twenty-two pieces. Simple lines give kids room to move, and the classic styles look good on any frame.
Sewing designs include:
[*] Shoulder-tie camisole top and dress
[*] Classic...

Thanks for downloading Sew Sweet Handmade Clothes for Girls - 22 Easy-to-Make Dresses, Skirts, Pants & Tops Girls Will Love :
Like Reply
[Image: ale46VII_t.jpg]

pdf | 4.76 MB | English |978-0679735793 | Paglia, Camille | 1990 | Random House, Inc.; 1st edition | Page: 483

Book Description :

Sexual Personae : Art and Decadence from Nefertiti to Emily Dickinson by Camille Paglia. Vintage Books,1990

Thanks for downloading Sexual Personae - Art and Decadence from Nefertiti to Emily Dickinson :
Like Reply
[Image: lVm0DGp5_t.jpg]

epub | 359.92 KB | English | Kate Jones | 2015 | Authenticity Playground, LLC | Page: 148

Book Description :

Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Rowe continues to rivet readers with her sizzling Order of the Blade series about Calydon warriors, the intensely passionate immortals who have amassed their own "cult following"* with readers. Now comes their newest story, an explosive adventure in which passion ignites between a sinfully sexy immortal assassin on a final mission, and the woman fated to destroy him.

Chained to an ancient meat hook in an abandoned underground cave for over a century, former assassin Levi Hart has been focused on only one thing: surviving long enough to destroy the psychopath who once controlled him. His chance at freedom comes in the form of a sensual, desperate woman who will trade freedom for his services, the one thing he can't afford to give.

She is Maya Brennan, the achingly sensual queen of a kingdom sunk into a curse of darkness and destruction. Born to serve her people no matter what the cost, Maya cannot afford the all-consuming passion that Levi ignites in her, but without him, she has no chance to save those she loves. Will their need for each other propel them into their final destruction, or can love shatter the bonds fated to destroy them both?

*Guilty Indulgence Book Club

Books in the Order of the Blade series:
Darkness Awakened
Darkness Seduced
Darkness Surrendered
Forever in Darkness
Darkness Reborn
Darkness Arisen
Darkness Unleashed
Inferno of Darkness
Darkness Possessed
Shado of Darkness
Hunt the Darkness (coming soon!)

About the author: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Stephanie Rowe is the author of more than forty-five novels, and she's a four-time nominee for the RITA® award, the highest award in romance fiction. As an award-winning author, Stephanie has been touching readers' hearts and keeping them spellbound for more than a decade with her contemporary romances, romantic suspense, and paranormal romances.

Thanks for downloading Shado of Darkness :
Like Reply
[Image: vGRstqqF_t.jpg]

epub | 496.18 KB | English | Sidney Sheldon; Tilly Bagshawe | 2009 | Harper Collins USA | Page: 533

Book Description :

SUMMARY: Sidney Sheldon introduced the glamorous Blackwell family in his book 'Master of the Game'. Yet the intervening years have not lessened the Blackwells' drama or talent for manipulation, domination, and passion. Though Kate is long gone, the children of her beloved granddaughters, Eve and Alexandra, battle to carry on her powerful legacy. Each is determined to control Kruger-Brent, Ltd., the multibillion-dollar international corporation with holdings in diverse industries around the globe. But only one can reign supreme. Lexi Templeton is a ruthless competitor with the brains and beauty to match. Raised by her psychiatrist father, Lexi burns to follow in her great-grandmother's footsteps and become her own Mistress of the Game. She is not alone in her ambitions. Her handsome and nefarious cousin, Max Webster, the son of Eve, will stop at nothing to own the prize of Kruger-Brent. Driven by hatred, jealousy, and blinding devotion to his bitter and twisted mother, he will seduce, betray, and even kill to succeed. And there is another player with plans of his own - a little-known descendant of Kate's great-grandfather. Growing up in poverty in Aberdeen, Scotland, handsome and cunning Gabriel McGregor is determined to fulfill his destiny, a quest that will lead him deep into the heart of the Kruger-Brent empire. In a family rife with secrets - murder, hidden identities, perversions - and a depraved sense of honor, the player who wins the game may be the only one who will survive.

Thanks for downloading Sidney Sheldon's Mistress of the Game by Tilly Bagshawe :
Like Reply
[Image: 2eVvAMDG_t.jpg]

epub | 1.52 MB | English | Sidney Sheldon | 2018 | HarperCollins Publishers | Page: 449

Book Description :

New York Times Bestselling Author Young, beautiful and successful, psychotherapist Nikki Roberts should have the world at her feet. Instead, she's mourning her husband after his tragic death in a car accident - her world shattered irrevocably. Nikki's life takes another dark twist when one of her patients is brutally murdered. Before detectives Agnelli and Johnson can catch a break, another victim turns up - Nikki's PA, reformed drug addict Trey Raymond. And when the post-mortem DNA results reveal 'dead' skin cells under the victims' fingernails, LA is gripped by sensational reports of a predatory Zombie Killer. Before long, someone makes an attempt on Nikki's life. And when reports surface challenging the nature of her late husband's 'accident', it's clear that Nikki's number is marked. The question is, why? With the security officer at a dead end, Nikki drafts in Derek Moody, a PI with a deep and nefarious case history. Moody investigated the infamous Charlotte Clancy missing persons'...

Thanks for downloading Sidney Sheldon's The Silent Widow by Tilly Bagshawe :
Like Reply