*Important* Xossip English Stories Index Top -20
(23-02-2020, 02:13 PM)dhaka1989 Wrote: Hello,

I am dhaka1989 from xossip, if anyone remembers me. It is kind of weird to ask. As my computer went kaput the same time xossip.com went dwon. So I do not have my own story 'Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife" and with my literotica page going as well I have completely lost my own work. Does anyone have the story saved and can help post it here?

Thanks
dhaka1989

Where r u? Any plan to continue Sahana here?
[+] 1 user Likes oojasalda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-03-2019, 02:04 PM)Hunter95 Wrote: Bro can I get NRI housewife trapped full story link

Did you get it ?
Like Reply
(05-05-2020, 11:17 PM)oojasalda Wrote: Where r u? Any plan to continue Sahana here?

Lost my file as computer crashed, if anyone has links to xossip or somehow saved it in their computer, that would be an awesome help.
Like Reply
Rajwanti ki Shaadi mein neeta diwani

If anyone having plz do upload it
Like Reply
Can someone have
Main bhabhi se pyar karta hoon
Story
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 03:31 PM)dhaka1989 Wrote: Lost my file as computer crashed, if anyone has links to xossip or somehow saved it in their computer, that would be an awesome help.

you can continue in this forum..your story is already posted in this forum.
Like Reply
please upload my moms treatment at the hands of commoners after events with rohit please anyone i request
Like Reply
plz update pages 116 pages 117 rohit scene i request you plz.
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 03:31 PM)dhaka1989 Wrote: Lost my file as computer crashed, if anyone has links to xossip or somehow saved it in their computer, that would be an awesome help.

All parts that were lost has been covered today by Sarit. Request  you to continue the awesome story..... I really like the part of subash kaka.... I am fan of this story because shahana doesn't  get fucked but does all other stuff. Keep that momentum no matter how many characters you bring in for seduction...
[+] 1 user Likes oojasalda's post
Like Reply
There was a story where a busty naive bombshell with a rich dad, no mom gets trapped by a paharganj hotel owner.
Anyone vaguely knows the story name?
Like Reply
Main bhabhi se pyar karta hoon most emotional story ever on xossip.
Someone please post
Like Reply
Hi... do you have the complete story

Indian Housewife's Adventures by j.pink2010
Archive.org doesn't have after page 10

please post if possible and

thanks a lot for all the efforts you have put in for uploading classic eroticas
[+] 1 user Likes koolme98's post
Like Reply
Keerthy Suresh in theatre - can anyone share that story?
Like Reply
I want
1 servant fucks his masters desperate house wife and horny young daughter
2 the awakining of.sult
Can you pls kindly update the details.of story name you have pls
Like Reply
Does anyone have stories by this writer called Wonderful_ln? He posted about 3-4 stories about small town girls who arrive in a big city and face humiliation in their jobs?
Some of the ones I remember are

Fashion Co Ordinator
Medical Nurse

One character was called Nidhi. Does anyone remember from Exbii?
Like Reply
Does anyone have the story " How i married by girlfriends mom" ?
Like Reply
(20-06-2020, 04:00 PM)DonGuzman Wrote: Does anyone have the story " How i married by girlfriends mom" ?

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1289

How i married my girlfriend's mom by darshan1980
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Can i get fkat no.47 story here???
Like Reply
Title: Adultery - Jyoti Aunty bangd and impregnated by my grandfather's servant?
Can any body share above story
Like Reply
(30-06-2020, 10:47 AM)Heroqwer Wrote: Title: Adultery - Jyoti Aunty banged and impregnated by my grandfather's servant?
 Can any body share above story

Got it i will post it by tomorrow.

"My Aunty Jyoti banged and impregnated by my grandfather's old servant"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply