What are your all-time favourite stories on Xossip??
The path you choose
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I loved the story of a young girl from a small town who gets a job as a Coordinator at a big company but the bosses exploit her and deceive her to humiliate her
Like Reply
(27-10-2019, 03:47 PM)pylode Wrote: That story in which husband & wife disguise as servants & start working in a big joint family. Name not coming to mind.

Posted here:

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=18189
Like Reply
I didn't remember the story names, it goes like
2 young students (male n female) go to tution
to female teacher, young boy starts licking teachers feet,.
Then messages her body in between he romances
Student also and teacher helps them.

Can anyone post that story
Like Reply
Who Watch the watchman
Flat No.64
Banarasi pan wala
Like Reply
I don't remember the story but it's something on the lines of wife (Anjali? I guess) sleeps with the husband's boss for promotion and then her brother in-law hits on her and she moves to USA where she sleeps with the cable guy and more. Not sure of the story's name. Would be great if someone posts this story
Like Reply
(1) Insatiable mother and other stories written by the author
(2) haweli,menaka,Khel khiladi ka
(3) kahani suhagraaton ki
Like Reply
Can someone please post "menakaloses innocence". It is un completed story
[+] 1 user Likes San_463's post
Like Reply
(05-05-2019, 03:51 PM)Marrydech Wrote: With the flow, turn by turn - by softcorexx

This is also  one of my most favorites.
Like Reply
Any one is having how my wife cheated me at gym...
Like Reply
Please post The awakening of slut, Singapore tailors sex stories from xossip.
Like Reply
Missing those ShipraT stories.. mostly left incomplete but wishing they were completeed! Found some of them on Lite also.

1. Subjugation of prof Sandhya
2. Nukkad guys
3. Night at seema lodge
4. Shikha and Lallan

Can't remember few other names.
[+] 1 user Likes bharats1981's post
Like Reply
I don't remember the name of story, its was on exbii, where couple goes on honeymoon to city from village nd wife was explored hard by husbands roommates...plz let me know if anyone knows about it
Like Reply
I like “sushanth: born into a incest family” story a lot... if anyone has a lead to it that would be great
[+] 1 user Likes raj457's post
Like Reply
I really loved the actress collections in xossip.

1. Actress Trisha and Anushka exploited by terrorists- sarvy
2. Robinjr's actress roleplay stories
3. Matrix story world stories
4. Actress real life fantasy
5. Actress quick sex stories for fapping by mrghostrider.

Please get me those stories if possible, like in pdf or new thread here if you have.
Like Reply
I read this story on xossip
a husband is fed up of his arrogant wife so he asks his friend to help gain control over her but his friend works for mafia and finds his wife a great gift for his boss as gift , so he abducts her and takes her to the boss where she is kept as a sex slave
and then husband comes over there and rescues her which makes her change behaviour towards the husband
Like Reply
(15-04-2020, 12:05 PM)hornet Wrote: I read this story on xossip
a husband is fed up of his arrogant wife so he asks his friend to help gain control over her but his friend works for mafia and finds his wife a great gift for his boss as gift , so he abducts her and takes her to the boss where she is kept as a sex slave
and then husband comes over there and rescues her which makes her change behaviour towards the husband

name of the story ?
Like Reply
There is/was a story where Meher Alam was a character and is doctor by profession...
Can anyone help me to get the name or link of the story..
Like Reply
Arranged Marriage Love Story
Like Reply
Telugu 1. Sneham hadhulu merithe 2. Roommate tho sarsalu 3. Na mugguru pellalu 4. Oka bharya Katha -Ramya 5. P3 (prema paga poratam) English 1. Heavenly angel deceived by trust 2. Soumya dreams of many 3.flat no.69
Like Reply