Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What is your kinkiest fantasy?
fucking my other in law in front of my wife
fucking my friend's mom in front of him
fucking my mom with dad
[+] 3 users Like hunter123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Threesome with my ex and her bf
[+] 2 users Like Kalponik's post
Like Reply
I want my father in law to cuck my hubby
[+] 1 user Likes DazzlingSam's post
Like Reply
check my hangout khanthardik87363bsv;
Like Reply
ping to chat.kumsonu60;
Like Reply
I want my gf to suck my cock. Take my cum in her mouth. Den with load of cum should kiss me. Than I shall suck all the cum from her mouth and with the cum in my mouth I should suck her pussy. Den fuck her hard with the cum
[+] 2 users Like Rvinu399's post
Like Reply
1. Should be in 69 position and Me and My Gf should drink each others pee
2. Me and My Gf should have pee bath early morning.
[+] 2 users Like Rvinu399's post
Like Reply
I living delhi ncr in a village I wanna  purchase a buffalo n my boobs n big ass elder sister (name shashi gujjar) take the milk from bafelo in early morning  4 am on winter  n going to sell milk to unmarried paying gust to  side of house   n when paying gust open the door with hard cock n very horny   he catch the hand of my big ass sister in salwar n choli type suit  n bring in room n shut the door  n when 20 mint past i going to that house for searching resion to late ! When i reache ther  n put my ear on door  i can hear  slapping sound  like THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP THAAP   opsite side of window  n hear big moning sound of male  n all sound over   n i hide the of side ally  n door open my sister come out with empty balty of milk in one hand n second hand holding her salwar  n   she fixed her nada n go to own house with full of tear n teeth mark on her back side of her neck
    Next day i wake up early morning 5 am  sister take out milk of bafflo n again going to give milk again that paying guest n coming late half hour with sweat on her face n whole salwar kamiz in winter
Naxt day i wake up early in 4 am mistakely  sister not present in house   i searching the buffalo side  n found that milk was taken  1 hours early  n i ran to the paying gust house  n reached the dood n put my ear on door  n big slaping sound with sister mons coming out thru the door  door moving to out side like going to crack   (sister band over  n fucked from behind     like a white milf bang with black man)
[+] 1 user Likes Hrithik1989's post
Like Reply
MY KINKIEST FANTASY CAME TRUE 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I MANAGED TO SNIFF AT MY RAVISHING CLIENTS USED PANTY INSIDE SHOWER BUCKET.

WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF THE HUSBAND WHO WAS 10 FEET AWAY!

[Image: th?id=OIP.53AfdUjJYB3Bz9NpxeIVYwHaE8&pid=Api&rs=1]
[+] 2 users Like BIRJO's post
Like Reply
Wanna talk dirty.. ping me
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
Hello,
I am interested to sex chat on following topics
my hangout id is enjoy.akashsen;

Is it possible that any girl is asking cum tribute for self?
What is ur sex chat topic?
What is BUKKAKE?
On whom you last shagged on (Non celebrity)?
কেউ রিয়েল লাইফে কোন নিষিদ্ধ সম্পর্কের সাথে যুক্ত হয়ে আছেন?
You want to fuck once before you die?
WHAT MAKES YOU MAXIMUM HORNEY / EROTIC/ EXISTING WHILE MASTURBATION?
Name of five person (whoever) you want to fuck once in life?
What is it like to masturbate while wearing a condom?
Chat with slang / Gali?
Do you like Real girls armpits?
Real Girls are more Shaggable than Actress?
Want Physical couple swap?
দীঘা বা মন্দারমনি তে কাপল সোয়াইপ?
Pregnancy & Sexual Experience?
Have you ever cummed on partners face?
Have you smelled pussy?
Is it possible that any girl is asking cum tribute for self?
Share the pic you last came on!
What fantasy do Married men have?
Can you chat teamviewer ?

I am straight Male,25, kolkata
Anyone is invited in hangout enjoy.akashsen;
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
Just a fantasy I had seeing pregnant Kareena/Kiara on one of the movie's poster:

Movie GOOD NEWWZ:
kareena  & Kiara are childhood friends. 
Kareena loved Diljit and Kiara loved Akshay. Both women fucked enough times in college, before selecting these as their future husbands.
But both know their family would not agree. Both cunning, discussed among themselves and planned to do it this way:

A)
   As per their family wishes:   Kareena would get married to Akshay  &    Kiara would get married to Dilji.
   Only 1 condition,  it has to happen at same marriage hall and same time
   Families are happy and agree as both are close friends from childhood
   Both lie on their honeymoon destinations as Paris and instead go to some unknown Island of Thailand

B) 
  While saree's fill the bag in their in-laws house, it turns to modern clothes when in the island.
  Family members are shared previously taken pics regularly throughout the honeymoon [when these 4 visited Paris secretly] so as to put them off the trail
  It is always a exposure competition between Kareena and Kiara from childhood. AT the island it is -
     >  See through dresses that leave nothing to imagination
     >  Micro bikini that cover almost nothing  
     >  Cheap trash acts that can attract most men and get things done without cash/card
finally, both even go nude completely on beach only to be pulled by lady cops [Male cops just watch with excitement]

In fact the whole island stay is for these 2 to fuck each other husbands[their lovers before marriage] and eventually conceive their babies. 
However as days go by on beach, both fall for their husbands and agree to fuck on same bed their husband/lover in their 3 holes. Unknown to their husbands, these 2 have prostituted enough on beach and other places: for this, the 2 get a massive hotel discount and a permanent citizenship offer even. They come back home with quite a lot of unknown sperms inside them.

At end of 10 months, both deliver one healthy baby each and decide to grow them with 2 fathers/2 mothers.  Unknown to their husbands, Kareena/Kiara do a Father DNA check and shocked to find out that their Baby's father do not match either Akshay or Diljit. Kreena smiles mischeviously and signals to Kiara to plan for their next honeymoon 2 months down the line. 

In mean time, they observe the male nurse who brought in the result in a confused shocked state. To keep him silent, they unbutton their shirt, thrusts their boobies onto his face and gets their tits sucked clean of any milk. This titty fucking turns to a hot threesome. This goes on for a week till they are there in hospital. Later on, whenever these 2 bring their babies for vacination/checkups etc, they manage to get the male nurse off-work for an hour and take turns fucking him in their car back seat.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(01-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Banana Wrote: 1) Fuck my teacher in front of the whole class. When she's wearing a slightly transparent saree & writing something on the blackboard, and I just go up to her and start dry humping from the back, then turn her around, remove her dress and expose her to everyone and fuck the hell out of her.

2) Fuck my teacher and make her say that she's my slut when her husband and son are watching us and are playing with their dicks.
Superb Fantacy bro. tell me about ur sexy teacher more.
[+] 2 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
I like to fuck my sister the night before her marriage and send her to stage with my cum filled pussy.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

[+] 3 users Like suryadh's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2020, 10:17 AM)husbandamar Wrote: Superb Fantacy bro. tell me about ur sexy teacher more.

Ahhh thinking about MILF teachers in teen age is soo existing
Like Reply
Then you must PM me for a wonderful session in hangout or telegram
hangout - enjoy.akashsen@gmail
Telegram - unicornhitman
Like Reply
I am pretty sure my kinkiest fantasy is probably way too dark and taboo to talk about it on here. It involves my wife
[+] 1 user Likes Usethewife's post
Like Reply
(23-08-2020, 05:21 AM)Usethewife Wrote: I am pretty sure my kinkiest fantasy is probably way too dark and taboo to talk about it on here.  It involves my wife

This is a pervert's forum, everyone is like you only....Do post, lets see what you got
Havent you read older posts in this thread, all family members are covered .
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
I posted it...looks like the mods deleted it.

i guess just PM me to chat on hangouts
Like Reply
I want to see my sweet gf getting fucked with stranger in front of me
[+] 1 user Likes sagashu07's post
Like Reply