Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
cuck fantasy from chennai. Like to chat about wife in telegram mutually in telegram ... Ping me@ramk345 in telegram
[+] 1 user Likes Karthiramy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I want to join in telegram, ping me
Like Reply
nice to read all the interests. If any cuck like to discuss about their fantasies ping me.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
we are looking for cucky chat .. no bulls pls ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Hi..I am not real cuck have cuck fantasy about my wife..I like to chat about my wife
my hangout id:sandypatilcuck;
If anybody have  any problem with my post please inform me .I will remove that post . 
Like Reply
HI SANDY ...
would love to talk with u ..
have sent invite to u ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Is there a place for cuck son?

[Image: 72874609-167782211084133-7042484319364841472-n.jpg]

[Image: 72613958-167782391084115-6999647234677538816-o.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
YES .. cuckyy sons are always welcome .. pls post more ..
Like Reply
I am 20 M and my mom is beautiful religious homely woman 42 years old. She mostly wears sarees and chudidar at homes. Which show ample clevage and sometimes even navel.
[+] 4 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
definitlyyy .. son cukys are welcome ...
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

I love to imagine my wife to be fucked by other man and me helping them.

i love to have bisex fun with a married couple.. im 31 yr old male.. will respect ur privacy and boundaries
Like Reply
(25-04-2020, 11:30 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: Is there a place for cuck son?

[Image: 72874609-167782211084133-7042484319364841472-n.jpg]

[Image: 72613958-167782391084115-6999647234677538816-o.jpg]

I love cuck sons like you!!! pm me or reply here for more dirty thoughts
Like Reply
I have long fantacy of cuckold life. making wife complete slut
Like Reply
Anybody up for chat
Like Reply
I have long fantacy of cuckold life. making wife complete slut
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
I have fantasy for cuck life on my wife as well. Still in progress
Like Reply
wife standing in decent saree and naked guy standing next to her and lust her body. It will be hot to see wife feel horny and uncomfortable at the same time.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

[+] 1 user Likes suryadh's post
Like Reply
Then you must PM me for a wonderful session in hangout or telegram
hangout - enjoy.akashsen@gmail
Telegram - unicornhitman
Like Reply
(28-04-2020, 07:14 PM)mudichuavukki Wrote: I love cuck sons like you!!! pm me or reply here for more dirty thoughts

My mom is 42 years old pious, homely woman. She mostly wears saris and chudidars at home in which she looks so damn appealing. She has mesmerizing breasts, I mean its its impossible for any sane man to not look at them and fantasies. Even the slightest misplacement of her pallu (veil) or chunni can give any man a raging boner. Many times in public places I have seen men eyeing her. It arouses me to the core to follow their gaze and find out what actually they are looking it.

Is my mom's cleavage visible?
or Is it her deep round navel this time?
or Is it her unbearable curves in the tightly wrapped sari ?
or Is it her Back that's making men crazy?

I am so turned on even while writing all this
[+] 1 user Likes Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 01:10 AM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: My mom is 42 years old pious, homely woman. She mostly wears saris and chudidars at home in which she looks so damn appealing. She has mesmerizing breasts, I mean its its impossible for any sane man to not look at them and fantasies. Even the slightest misplacement of her pallu (veil) or chunni can give any man a raging boner. Many times in public places I have seen men eyeing her. It arouses me to the core to follow their gaze and find out what actually they are looking it.

Is my mom's cleavage visible?
or Is it her deep round navel this time?
or Is it her unbearable curves in the tightly wrapped sari ?
or Is it her Back that's making men crazy?

I am so turned on even while writing all this

AM SURE  u r rockk hard ,, ur maa's deep navel / cleavage .
Like Reply