Adultery Befriended a burqa girl
[Image: 12950200-1728758507405098-286668229-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me-“That was fucking awesome. That’s my baby. How was it?”
Saba-“That was amazing. I never thought such adventures would be so great. With the fear that we could get caught and our horny desires to take up such dares. It will give an amazing experience.”

Me-“Yeah that’s what the dares meant for.”
Saba-“This orgasm was the best among all my masturbation.”
Me-“Mine too.”
Saba-“So what dares can we take next?”

Me-“You tell me.”
Saba-“No this time it’s your turn. The last one was my idea.”
Me-” I dare you to masturbate in your college bathroom.”
Saba-“That’s very easy. I had already done once lol.”

Me-“What? And you didn’t tell me?”
Saba-” That was a long time ago. Give another interesting dare”
Me-” Ok then I dare you to masturbate in your classroom.”

Saba-“That’s the same but a bit challenging so I’ll accept, my boy.”
Me-” Be careful.”

Two days passed away but Saba didn’t do the dare. She couldn’t get the proper opportunity to fuck herself in the classroom. We had our regular phone fuck. After a long wait of 2 days in the evening, Saba sent me a video. That was her masturbation video in the classroom. I got super excited and played the video.
In the video, Saba was sitting on the edge of a bench with her legs on either side of it. The mobile was placed right in front of her on another bench. She already opened her buttoned burqa and removed her skirt and panty. I could see her pussy hair glittering due to the sunrays and her pussy juices.
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
Like Reply
[Image: iamshailjamishra-81739016-75844791798221...9237-n.jpg]
2013 bmw x3 28i 0 60
Like Reply
[Image: 12940783-944248402362695-1521222799-n.jpg]
Like Reply
She then slowly brought her fingers to her pussy. She circled her pussy lips with her middle finger. She pressed and pulled her lips with her fingers. She then inserted her middle finger inside her pussy completely and gave slow movements in and out. She was making seductive expressions with her face.

She then removed her finger and sucked it completely. That scene was awesome. My cock was throbbing in my shorts. She then pressed her boobs over her t-shirt and then proceeded towards her pussy. She now with her both hands spread her pussy lips to give me a complete glimpse of her pink pussy.

Oh my god, that was super sexy. I could see her pink pussy walls drenched in her juices. It was shining. She then inserted her middle finger and gave some movements. Later she inserted another finger. She was now fucking herself with two fingers while pressing her boobs with the other hand.

That was an amazing show for me. She then lifted her t-shirt up and I was surprised she was not wearing a bra. She then started pressing her bare boobs and pinching her nipples. While doing this she inserted a third finger in her pussy and it went very easily inside. She was going crazy by herself.

She increased the speed of her fingering and to my utter surprise, she inserted her fourth finger also. I never knew she used four fingers. Even I used three on her. As soon as she inserted her fourth finger her orgasm blasted out and she squirted her juices like a spray.

She squirted so hard that her liquids flew and landed on the mobile and my view got blurred. I could only see an outline of her body. She removed her fingers from her pussy and then took them completely in her mouth. She sucked them for a good time and the video ended.
Like Reply
[Image: 1517265-1053537464689005-159657011-n.jpg]
photo man download
Like Reply
[Image: 12301308-1661953550725173-1336799899-n.jpg]
Like Reply
That was the best video she has ever sent me. I didn’t jerk off because I wanted to save my cum for my dare.
Me-“That was simply awesome. You are one badass squirter.”
Saba-“I don’t usually squirt but in such high sensual times I squirt like hell.”
Me-” Oh yeah, so what would my dare be? The same? Masturbate in the classroom?”

Saba-“Hell yeah what else I would give you. I want you to be in the same situation as you put me in.”
Me-” Okay, for now, next time I’ll have a dare for you which you cannot repeat on me.”

Saba-“Oh yeah? Let’s see. Now just complete your dare.”
So the next day I waited till my class got emptied for the lab session. I decided to skip it. When everyone left for the lab I went to the last row in a corner.
I started recording on my mobile and kept it on a bench so that I could be clearly seen. I was standing in a corner. If someone was at the windows opposite me they could see what I was doing. But I was so enthused to complete this dare.
I loosened my pants to my thighs. My dick was not hard. So I closed my eyes and imagined Saba in front of me on the bench as she did in her video. I played the video in my mind and instantly got hard. Now I opened my eyes and checked the surroundings. Then I started pumping my dick slowly.
Like Reply
[Image: 12716710-442089805987216-1054733791-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 14705085-1438081402883533-595840482261598208-n.jpg]
Like Reply
I loosened my pants to my thighs. My dick was not hard. So I closed my eyes and imagined Saba in front of me on the bench as she did in her video. I played the video in my mind and instantly got hard. Now I opened my eyes and checked the surroundings. Then I started pumping my dick slowly.
Now I then began imagining Saba on the bench fingering her pussy. I moved a bit towards the bench and acted as if I was putting my dick in her mouth. I was imagining all this and it felt wonderful. I fucked her mouth in my imagination and was stroking my cock vigorously.
After a few minutes of pumping, I started feeling my orgasm build inside me. I then imagined putting my dick in Saba’s pussy. As soon as I imagined fucking her pussy my cum burst out like a water pump. Streams of cum flew in the air and landed on the next bench 6 feet away from me.
After 6-7 spurts my orgasm was over and my dick started getting soft. I dressed and then I took a few pictures of my cum on the benches. Then in the evening, I sent the video and the pictures to Saba for her to enjoy. She was overwhelmed by my dare.
Saba-“I see you have enjoyed your dare.”
Me-“Hell yeah it was awesome jerking off in the classroom when you know you could get caught.”
Saba-“Yes that’s the amazing adventure we got ourselves into lol.”

Me-“Haha yes.”
Saba-“So now it’s my turn right to give you another dare.”
Me-“Ya maybe. But this time I will give you first and it will be such a thing you can’t ask me to do lol.”

Saba-“What’s that?”
Me-“I’ll tell you in person. Meet me near your college in the bushes near the shed. I’ll send the location.”
Saba-“Woah this gonna be crazier I guess.”

Me-“Yeah maybe. Meet me tomorrow. Btw wear a skirt”
Saba-“Yeah my baby”

So the next day during our morning break in the college I sent Saba the location and asked her to come immediately.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: EBrr-U-z-UYAAJz-K6-format-jpg-name-large.jpg]
Like Reply
So the next day during our morning break in the college I sent Saba the location and asked her to come immediately. It was a place between both our colleges which are in the same compound. There is a small shed over there in the bushes and I asked her to come there.
I went there and as soon as she arrived I pounded on her and started kissing her. While kissing I took my hands to her ass and started fondling it. Then slowly I lifted her burqa upwards till her waist and also pulled her skirt till her waist. I kneeled in front of her removed her panty.
I buried my face in her pussy and started licking and sucking her juices. I used my tongue to circle lick and fuck her pussy. She was going mad and with her hands pushed my head more into her pussy. I sensed her orgasm building so I stopped and got up. I asked her to hold her burqa and skirt like that only.
She was depressed by my act. Then I removed a carrot from my bag and waived at her. She didn’t understand what was on my mind. I bought it the previous day. It was just as big and thick as my dick. I gave a mischievous smile at her. I inserted the carrot in my mouth and greased it with my saliva.
Then I put it into her mouth to suck it. When she did I removed and kissed her slowly. While kissing her I slowly put the carrot near her pussy she gasped and parted from me.
Saba-“What are you doing with this?”
Me-” I’ll tell you. This is your next dare. It will be amazing.”

And again started kissing her. While kissing I slowly inserted the carrot in her pussy. She was moaning in my mouth. I slid it further in and pulled out. I did this a few times and then suddenly pushed the entire carrot inside her hole. She gasped in my mouth and tried to shout. But I didn’t allow her by kissing.
She didn’t have her hymen as she lost it long back due to sports. So she didn’t feel much pain. I knew this that is why I took this step. But she felt little pain as it was her first time taking something in her pussy apart from fingers and my tongue.
[+] 2 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: jinal-j-j-91032176-674815813328619-16373...1108-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: jisellynn-57190449-292456434984909-69409...0451-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Very hot update...
Like Reply
Then while kissing and sucking her mouth passionately I started fucking her pussy with the carrot. She already neared her orgasm earlier by my oral. So she didn’t take much time to cum while getting fucked by the carrot. She moaned inside my mouth and her legs shook. All the juices flowed through the carrot on to my hand.
After her orgasm, I removed the carrot and sucked it off clean and then asked her to do the same.
Saba-“That was wild and a little painful.”
Me-” You enjoyed it na?”
Saba-” Yeah to the full.”
Me-” That’s my pleasure.”

Saba-“So this is my dare? What will you do with this carrot?”
Me-“No this is not the ‘dare’.”
Saying this I inserted the carrot back into her pussy in one go for. She let out a sharp moan. I left the carrot completely inside her pussy.

Me-“This is your dare now.”
Saba-“What? I didn’t understand.”
Me-“Yes. Now you will keep this carrot inside your pussy till you reach your home.”

Saba-“That is so wicked!”
Me-“And so adventurous and sexy.”
Saba-“It’s very difficult.”
Me-“That is why it’s a dare, baby.”

Saying this I kissed her again and with my hand pushed the carrot further inside so that it doesn’t even appear in her pussy. Then she wore her panty and set her dress. While she was leaving I told her that she needs to send me proof every half hour that the carrot is in her pussy.
Listening to this she immediately removed her panty and threw it on my face. Oh god, I could smell her juices on it.
Saba-“How did you think I would take pictures if I had panty?” and gave a smile.
Me-“Crazy bitch!”
Saba-“Haha wait for my pictures.”
Like Reply
[Image: lkaaxseg52r41.jpg]
i want to see a picture of
Like Reply
[Image: 5xiizq04lmq41.jpg]
Like Reply