Incest Model mom
With all respect to all the readers. I have a humble  request . All the writers including me who   are in this forum  are writing for fun and entertainment.we spare our time because we love to entertain the readers. Our only inspiration is the support from readers. So I request reader to give some comments ( good or bad) as a support for our effort.

Thanking personally all who gave feedback to my story...
With regards 
Mepokkiri.
[+] 2 users Like Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super hot story
Like Reply
Thank you for great story
Like Reply
BKJGHKJHLKJHLKJHLKJHKJHJKL
Like Reply
(28-04-2020, 10:15 AM)Mepokkiri123 Wrote: With all respect to all the readers. I have a humble  request . All the writers including me who   are in this forum  are writing for fun and entertainment.we spare our time because we love to entertain the readers. Our only inspiration is the support from readers. So I request reader to give some comments ( good or bad) as a support for our effort.

Thanking personally all who gave feedback to my story...
With regards 
Mepokkiri.

I like your story very much... Cuckold son concept... I support u brother... My opinion is don't involve another lady in this story, this is just my opinion... I like the part where son call's mom bitch slut and whore that is making me ho crazy

Thank you
[+] 2 users Like Krishwayen16krish's post
Like Reply
iam a cuckoldson n iam imaging my mom here .. ur story just awesome bro
[+] 2 users Like vinni's post
Like Reply
Mom having doubt in who is the real father of her son... Bring like this conversation if possible
Like Reply
super......
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
Like Reply
Great writing... awesome story brother. I like that you tried to keep the love angle alive between Reddy and Mom. Wonderful work.
Like Reply
When is the next update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Krishwayen16krish's post
Like Reply
awesome update , very hot and erotic , I am waiting for the next update, hope next update will also be very hot like this , please post the next update soon

Take her for shopping, tailor shop and write some erotic scenes there also , its just my suggestion
Like Reply
update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Like Reply
When is the update
Like Reply
We all laid there for 20 min... Reddy got up went to restoom . Diya got up and cleaned papa. Papa was staring her nude body. me and maa were still nude in bed.
Diya : so how long u mom son started this fuck activities.
Maa: just may be a two three days before ...
Diya: oh u are newbies .
Maa: with my son just days only. .
Reddy : it was my wish to make them fuck.
Diya: oh really ..
Reddy:they where keeping ethics of mother son .I just wish to see mom sucking son . I told mona and she did it for me. 
Diya : wow that is great.
Reddy : ya she is great .no one ever suck son's cock under anyone's request. But she did it that is why I love her lot.
Maa: enough reddyji.
Reddy : hey check the time shall I order anything for lunch.
Maa: ya that is better .all are tired.we will just take rest.
The time was around noon . All sat down in couch .all were still nude .
Reddy : so mona what made you to think towards papa.because of that only we all ended up like this.
Me: ya mom I was totally surprised why u went after the old cock.
Maa: hahah...ok I will tell .I just played ...bit if trick..I was actually clearing my doubt.
Reddy : what doubt,..
Maa: actually when I came here I noticed papa was looking a lot on diya . He had a very lustful staring on diya. And diya also showed lot of secrets hidden in her eyes. So I had doubt.
Me: how could u jedge people just by seeing eyes..
Maa: beta I had done psychology during my MEd. So I know how to judge people based on their mannerism.so I judge both papa and diya has secret. Later when u told about blow job issue of earlier lady then I came to conclusion.so I played they couldn't hold on ..haaa..
Reddy ; haha great.....any the whole thing was so great.
Diya: ya mam I truly enjoyed..
Maa: one thing with diya is that she was so innocent .she couldn't hold on when I did with papa.and she also open up about the security guard thing too. So I felt she is a person whom we can believe truly.
Diya : thank u mam .
Diya : beta the video will be safe right. I am bit worried.
Me: no worries aunty it will be perfectly fine .we keep all the memories.
Just then calling bell was rang.
Reddy : beta put the dress,it might be security guard with our lunch.plz go and get it .
I put the dress and opened the door. It was the security guard .as reddy  said.i thought, he is the guy who fucks diya daily ..a lucky guy ...I got the food .diya got the plates.mom helped to open the parcel .all were still nude.
We started eating the food.
Reddy: diya  how did hook up with security guy ..
Diya : sirji that is ......I saw him eyeing on me and there nobody even to talk so it happened in that way.
Reddy : diya listen whatever happened is just within our selves .don't tell it out it with anyone. Only we should be aware of it .and papa won't be telling to anyone too.
Diya : promise on my child I won't speak any word to anyone.
Diya : sirji plz. U people come often. ..I really loved it.infact it was my first time having two cock..
Reddy : haha that was happy to hear . Actually u missed one cock . We had one more guy with us .he had a bad stomach just before we start. .so he been their for taking rest
Diya :  oh that ...I missed him...
Me: u know among three he was the having the biggest cock.
Maa: ya u really missed it diya ...he is really good in fucking.
Diya : oh ...I wished to see that cock ..
Me; wait few of our fuck scene I have converted and kept in mobile..I will show.
I took my mobile and showed bola and reddy fucking mom..bola was at ass and reddy at pussy 
Diya : oh mam u with two cock .that to at front and back...
Maa: beta show when I do the blowjob to bola.
I seeked the video and showed bola fuck mom on her mouth..
Diya : omg this may kill me.....
Maa:haa..haa.
Just then Reddy's phone was ringing.    It was showed as Mandeep. He took the phone and started talking. Me diya and mom continued our food and also the video.
Reddy ran and came : hey bola got some thing serious.
Reddy: Mandeep called they took him to the hospital . He was unconscious when he went to his room.and there were blood on his bed too.
Mom and me where scared to hear that . We don't know what to do.
Maa: what happened . Tell me clearly.. what happened to him..
Reddy : don't know exactly . Mandeep said he when he went to room at morning he was sleeping.. after three hours when he went to room he saw some blood on his bed . He said bola vommited some blood.they took to the urban city hospital ... They are on the way. I told we will be there with in 30 min...
Me: yaa we need to rush ...
Maa was crying hearing all .even i felt sad to hear all.we all were good .now all of a sudden like this may distroy all our happiness.
Maa: we should not have left him alone.i feel bad...I am sorry bola. Omg .mm. God plz help him..
Reddy : mona we will go there .we will see what happened . We all are there for him .we wont let him alone.
Me: ya maa we all are there for him.
All were nude during this emotional time .infact all forgot about the dress. Diya was having a sad face and don't know what to do.within 15 min we finished the food and we ready to leave 
Reddy : diya sorry we had a great day but unfortunately we have a problem too. We will see you around..take care of papa . I will give u an extra 10000 for the service what u do for papa.
Diya : sir I didn't do it for money .
Reddy: I know that  .i like u very much .ok we are moving we need to be fast.
I hugged diya and kissed at cheek and said bye.mom was weeping because of bola. Diya hugged mom and kissed at forehead and told.
Diya: nothing will happen mam .just be bold.
We rushed to car . Reddy drew the car really fast.  All were silent.with 35 min we reached the hospital. Reddy enquired at the reception . Reddy said to us that bola is in ICU.we rushed to icu Mandeep was waiting outside. .
Reddy : what is the situation ..did doctor say anything.
Mandeep: his condition is little critical . the main doctor will come tomorrow. One duty doctor was incharge .he gave a the necessary aid. 
Reddy : how come blood and all came.
Mandeep : we thought he might be asleep .but actually he was unconscious . So he have been in that state for more than 3 hours .so that might have made bit harsh to spill blood.
Maa: oh god if we were there this won't happen..we should not have left him... alone.
Maa: maa ...carm nothing will happen..
Mandeep : duty doctor said based on the symptoms it may be some lever problem. He asked does he drinks a lot.
Reddy : I know him for past two years. But I became so close to him from last month.
I took mom and sat on the chair . Reddy went talk to the hospital authority.
Mandeep  : mam I need to go .. there is a function happening in resort we need to go .
Maa: Mandeep u give ur no to arun .u can go I will to reddyji. Thank you so much for the help. 
Mom got up and hugged Mandeep .he said bye to me and mom and disappeared .
After 40min reddy came. He said 
Reddy:nothing to worry his  life is safe I had talked to the doctor . But hereafter care should be taken.i talked to senior doctor . based on the report send by hospital he said .it may be the starting of liver cirrhosis.it is due to habit of daily drinking.further details he will tell tommarow.
Maa: I don't he used drink a lot...
Reddy : ya ya we all are together for a month only.we don't know much eachother. But hereafter we have to take care.he is our friend we will take care of him.
While talking few people passing through came to see reddy .he went to talk with them. 
Reddy ; mona I will get u another dress .this dress is not suitable for a hospital.
Maa: ok thank u.
Reddy went .I was happy how reddy was taking care of mom. I also didn't think of mom's dress but he thought. I felt happy. After 20 min he came with dress. He was talking with some person on the way. He gave the dress to me. And he continued with talking. Mom went to restroom to change the dress. After 10 min mom came. she was in a salwar .she was looking damn good.reddy came near to us.
Reddy : this dress is ok.we will do one thing we take a room in hospital.this hospital belongs to my cousin's so bola will be taken care nicely.
Just then a male nurse called reddy .he went.
I was thinking how Powerful man reddy is.where we go he got people.he got enough money and power.i felt we are actually in safe hands.
Me: maa u r really lucky .see how powerful reddy is.he got men every where.
Maa: ya ya I feel happy to have with me.. he is such a loving guy.
Reddy came.
Reddy : nurse said he is stabilized  .he is responding to the medicine.he need to have a proper health .and he need to taken care nicely. I got his phone .I will call his wife or daughter to come here. I feel ,let him be here in this city with them until he is back to normal condition.
Maa: ya we need to inform his family.
Reddy: I will make a call from his mobile.
Reddy went to make call.
Maa: I think we can stay until some body from his village comes
Me: ya maa we will stay ..
Maa: let reddy go.he is a well-known person here. it may spoil his image.
Me: ya maa,if he wander somuch here people may start thinking something.
Reddy came back and said he called bola's daughter he may come day after tomorrow.
Maa: reddyji I and arun will stay until then .u need to go .
Reddy: why u will stay until his daughter comes. .
Maa: reddyji it is not safe out there with us .it is really become problem when people see  u with us.plz I wanted to be safe . people can find we have something..
Reddy : hey what is in that. I can manage all those.
Maa: no reddyji u have lot of attraction here.they will find easy between us.
Reddy : that ok dear. Some one should be here.
Maa: I and arun will take care reddy ji..
Reddy ; ok then I will  go.what ever u say... 
We waited there for a while .. reddy booked a room in hospital.  Reddy asked me to get some dress for me mom and bola. We had food from hospital canteen . Reddy waited till seven.
Reddy : ok then I will leave .I am giving my credit card. Tommarow I will come in between when I am free. 
Reddy and mom hugged eachother and said bye..I am mom were left alone in room.we both were silent .mom was feeling heavy in her heart due to bola's condition. 
The room had two bed. We slept in those . we were talking about bola and slowly we slipped into sleep. 
Morning around 11 am doctor came. He went through the reports. He said it's ok
Doctor : r u his wife 
Maa; no I am his friend and this is my son 
Doctor: .it was just the preliminary state of lever damage due to drinking.he should have strict medicine for two months .and during that time diet should be taken care also. No alcohol for next six months. 
Doctor,: u can get discharge tommarow ... But health should be taken care carefully .
Maa: thank you so. Much ....
Doctor: today after noon he will be shifted to room.he should have medicine for  complete next one month... .ask him to do some yoga too.
Maa: thank u so much sir.
Doctor went away.
Maa: that is great to hear I was worried a lot  about him.i will call reddy. 
Mom made a call to reddy 
Reddy : hai how is he ? His daughter said she can come today .doctor came or not 
Maa: ya doctor came he said to take strict medicine . And he wrote for discharge tommarow.
Reddy : that is great .
Maa: ya if his daughter also comes then they can go to their village tommarow it self...
Reddy : ya I will call her and inform. She was crying a lot from when I told it .
Maa: ok call .when u will come . 
Reddy ; I will come afternoon. Ok take care love u.
We waited there in room .we passed the time by seeing tv and mobile .around 3 reddy came .he hugged mom .they were talking some things in private. They were talking love bites like love birds.i was playing in my mobile.. 
Around 4:25 pm Reddy's phone rang.he talked for two minutes.
Reddy : bola's daughter came ,she is at bus stop .I will go and get her.
Maa: ok....
Reddy went to pick her up.i don't have any excitement about her. We know bola.a dark lengthy guy. And a typical village looking guy. For her I don't think much.
After 35min reddy came . After him bola's daughter also. I was in a shock she was a fair good looking girl. I scanned through her body. Her features were also not bad . Her boobs were normal but bumpers were big.she look preety in sad face .even though she look good her dress were felt cheap.mom went and invited her.infact we all are strangers for her. Mom hugged her.she began to cry a lot..
Maa: it's ok beta. Nothing to worry .we all are there don't worry we won't let to happen anything to u and bola.
She was crying hugging mom.i was also felt sad about her.just then a guy from bill section came for calling reddy .reddy said mom to settle her and he went out.
Maa: beta see nothing to worry . doctor said tommarow he can go home .
Hearing this she started to cry again ....
Maa: what happened ...
She; ji aunty where I can take him .we don't have a house ....we have nothing in .village....
I also got a shock hearing this.
Maa: what....house .....ok u relax we will sort everything .dont cry ...ok have the water .did u had food...
She; I don't want .....give me water .....
She drank water and now she was settled.
Maa: so u don't have house that and all we sort it out .ok tell me ur name .what u are doing ...
She; ji my name is dimple ...I am doing PG in visual communication medium. I have only my dad...
Maa: but bola said he have wife ...
Dimple: ji seven five years before my dad came to Pune for business . earlier he was having business at my native. Our village is far outskirts of Pune . banilapur.its a average village .my dad spend his assets for setting up a big  furniture shop . He got few lakhs from my mom's house too. 
Dimple : in my house mom was powerful.she always overtalks dad. His business didn't gone nice.finally the shop was closed with huge loss.mom's brothers began to fight with dad to give their money with interest. And my mom also supported them .day by day things began to go worse.finally mom' s brothers took me and mom to their house. And they bet father and thrown out . All our house and shop was taken by them . Dad ran from there he went to some other place . After one year dad came back and gave the house legally to her brothers . Mom said she wanted divorce and he gave her freedom too. Dad sold his shop that money  he deposited in my bank and little was taken for the business. After that he came to pune for business. I was staying with my mom.i never liked that women.i used to call dad regularly .later after an year she got another marriage proposal . I understood I will have a tough days after that.i tried to complete my plus two .one day dad called me to come with him .I wrote and letter and ran out from that house.
Dimple: dad made me join In a college .I was in hostel. For the past four years I have been in that hostel.some time dad may come .we may go for trip .dad said he doesn't want to invest in house. All the money he was segregating for my marriage. We lived like this.
Saying she started to cry again.i also felt really bad. I wanted to console her .I remained silent.then Reddy came.mom called reddy and went out to talk.i and dimple was left alone..in the room .she looked towards me.i had a smile to her . She also smiled back.i had a bottle of Pepsi with me .I got near her.
Me: didi u have this .
She smiled and got the bottle .she had two gulp and gave back to me. 
Dimple : thank u ....what is ur name ....
Me; my name is arun.... U were talking to my mom.her name is Mona. U know reddy right.
Dimple : ya he told his name when he called me..I never thought that dad had friends here.
Me: ya me and mom have garment business .bola ji was our retailer. He used to sell to reddy like people.
Dimple.: So which class are u studing .
That question made me remind that I am still a school boy.
Me: I am doing plus two.
Dimple : which school u are studying.
I felt not to lie..
Me: ji I wrote this year but I did not pass in two subjects .
Dimple : that is ok boy ..it is just an exam.hah.
We both laughed ...a little.
Then reddy and mom came .
Reddy: dimple  will u listen if we suggest something.
Dimple: tell uncle .I and dad don't have anyone .I am happy to hear there are people to take care of us.
Reddy; beta I know u need to go college .and for he should have good care to .. especially his diet should be proper.
Dimple .' yes uncle ....I have some money in my account I can manage.
Reddy : no beta it's not money .see I called some people at rakhulor .u college is there only right .I arrange a good house near college. Everything is furnished with all the necessary things .you both can stay there. U can go to college as well as u can take care ur dady too.
Dimple: uncle ..... That and all....
Reddy : beta everything is ready. No need to worry .. tommarow u can straight away go there I have people to arrange those things. .
Maa: beta this is the best thing. For few months u stay in this house..u can take care of dad too. No need to worry beta . We are there.
Dimple : ok aunty.
I was sad to hear dimple is going back to her place. We all went out to canteen to have food. 
After one hour bola was transferred to room . He was awake when he saw dimple.
Bola: beta dimple u came. 
There was lot of emotions happening. I went out for a smoke. after one hour I got a call from mom.i went to room.
Maa: beta see there is only one extra bed .so I and dimple will stay here.u go with reddy to stay over night .
I looked confused .
Reddy : ya arun that is better .let them stay here. 
I said ok . We all talked till night.  Then me and reddy head  to his house.
Me: reddyji who all there in ur house.
Reddy : after my son's marriage he and his wife  is staying . Now they went delhi to his wife house .
Me; ok 
we already had food .so we just need to fresh up and sleep .
The vehicle entered into a big house.it was actually big than his family house. My eyes were poped out seeing the house. There were few servants out . He said them we had food.they were staying in out house.reddy and me went to first floor.
Reddy : beta that room u can use . And That is my room .
I fresh myself and stayed in towel.i checked the tv in the room. After 30 min I got a knock at the door .
Reddy : hey did u call ur mom. 
Me: no . 
Reddy; I won't drink much I always love to have with company . Shall we have two peg.
Me: ya we shall.
Reddy pour a whiskey in two glass and we sat with some snacks.
Reddy: beta what is ur plan 
Me; I don't actually ..first I need to clear my plus two.
Reddy:  ya u be relax . First u relax .if u want to study more u do. If u wanna make ur garment business in a broader way then we can do that too.not now u have a jolly life for two three years. 
Me: ya ya . .so 
Reddy: I hope bola will be fine soon.
Me : I too wish the same .we had really good time.maa to was very sad about bola .
Reddy; I am with ur mom because of bola. He is actual angel to bring mom to me .
Me,: haha .
Reddy : I always think ur mom.she is always in my mind.
Me: ha ha..
Reddy : u r my real support..beta
Me: ha ha I really like u . 
Reddy : I really wanted to marry her.but said she doesn't want to get married again .
Me:ah yaya ..
Reddy: I am ok with all her deads . I won't mind whom ever she fucks. She said she wanted a complete freedom .
Me: mmm
We had another shot of whiskey . Whiskey began to play a lot 
Reddy : beta I thought to have a trip.infact I planned long time back with all.but now ,Bola could not come.
Me: that will be fine. We will go ...it will be a break too.
Reddy : ok we will go Goa .is that ok..yaaa ..
Me: that is very good.we will go and enjoy..
Reddy : beta keep it secret. We will just tell to mona on that exact day. We will plan everything and give her a surprise.
Me : ya ya.
Reddy; and goa is also a place where I can get more cocks for ur mom.
Me: haha she will tell u to get cocks that is sure.
Reddy : let her have cocks. She is an angel right .beta I have a wish beta.
Me: what ji 
Reddy: I want to see her with her negros . U know they have big dicks. I want three of such kind playing with her.one at pussy .one mouth and one at ass .
Me: reddyji we will give two more in hands.
Reddy: that we will give our cocks.
Me: haa that is fine.
Reddy: she is a real horny women.
Me: she loved to call her as horny bitch.
Reddy : beta u have those videos with u.  Put it on tv. We will see 
I was also interested to hear that. I connect the camera to tv.and video started playing. It was the pool video. The video started from mom in bikini .. then she went to reddy and bola .  Now she started to tease them .she took the cock out and try to shagg both of them. This scene made both me and reddy hot.
Reddy: ur mom an atom bomb.
Me: thank u .
Reddy: I can't hold on.sorry beta.
Telling that reddy took his cock out and started to shagg openly.i just smiled and watched the action on tv.then came mom sucking both the cocks .it made me out of control .I too took my cock out and started shagging .reddy and me were shagging without talking .reddy increase the volume of tv.the whole room was hearing the sucking sound of mom.
Reddy : beta make another drink.
 Reddy removed his pant and he was totally nude from bottom.I stood up I dropped my towel too.now both me and reddy where nude with hard cock.i made another drink while that time reddy texted to mom.
Reddy: I send a text to ur mom about our shagging .
Me: she might be slept .
Just after 5min we got a reply .
Maa: oh really. Send me a photo..
Reddy come closer: we will send her a photo.
I sat close to reddy . Reddy kept his right thighs on my thighs .now both our cocks were so close..reddy took a full size selfie in which we both sitting nude and holding our cocks.
Maa: wow....
Reddy : we could nt control.so ur video is playing .we have little drinks too. Not much only little.
Maa: okok fine see dimple is slept .I will go restroom and make a video call. I can speak silently.
Reddy :wow  come to video call...come baby.
We waited two minutes  . We got a what app call from mom.maa was in bathroom . She was silent and watching our cocks..
Maa(husky voice): wow my big assets shagg it nicely..
We both stood up and kept the mobile in a such a position that mom can see the whole body of us till knees.mom also kept her phone on the deck of restroom.so that her hands were free.mom was wearing a t shirt and track pants. Mom removed the t shirt.
Reddy : wow this is really good right .
Maa: beta come close to reddy then only I can see both dicks.
Reddy took his left hand and wrapped around my back and dragged towards him.he hold me tight .now we both were so close and shagging our cocks with our right hands.our cocks were close.mom took her bra and pants.now her white big boobs were out.i always love my mom's boobs.
Maa: ahh beta and my love, bring those cocks to me .I wanna eat it .
Mom quickly dropped her underwear too.now she was totally nude on screen.it was really an awesome experience.
Reddy : baby let show a dance .
Mom  laughed and started dancing with shyness.
[Image: 147408616_screenshot_20200504-185651332_1.jpg] [Image: 147408618_nude-bhabhi-photos-_031.jpg]
Her ass were rythamatically  she was dancing like a stripper . It was actually a wonderful to see mom dancing in slutty way.mom squeezed her boobs.and bring her boobs near to screen. She lifts her leg while dancing .she widen her legs to show the pussy. I and reddy was shagging in high pace. When mom brought her pussy near screen the entire phone screen was showing mom's pussy .

[Image: 147408705_nude-bhabhi-photos-_052.jpg] [Image: 147408707_nude-bhabhi-photos-_053.jpg] [Image: 147408709_nude-bhabhi-photos-_051.jpg]
We began to shagg fast.
Mom began to slowly put her fingers inside her pussy. I always like to shagg thinking about mom .now I am shagging when she is fingering infornt of me.and my cock was damn hard because another guy is also shagging along with me watching my mom.
Maa: ah...ah...plz u both rub  ur cocks together ...
I felt awkward hearing that. I thought mom started to play her craziness. I rubbed my cock on Reddy's cock .I felt a real excitement when I did that .reddy to started rubbing his cock on my cock. 
Maa: ahh...rub ur cocks ...hardly I felt so horny to see that boys.....ah....ah..
[Image: 147408952_screenshot_20200504-190437261_1.jpg]
I my mind I was telling myself that I am not a guy....I do this kind of stuff because of mom..if mom tells ,I may do what ever mom says.i was worried if she asks me to suck somebody's cock.i know one day she may ask me to suck any cock due to excitement ..I am scared about it. I know if she asks I may suck some ones cock inorder to please her .I don't want that to happen .. I thought may be one day I need to tell mom that don't make me a gay.
Me: aha...ah....maa.....come maa....my loving mother ...ur beta is shagging seeing ur pussy..
Maa: beta rubb harder beta .. both my cock keep it close.
I and reddy kept out cock touching eachother in length wise.we both were standing opposite and close to eachother. Both our cocks pressed tight our balls were kissing eachother . All our precum made us to slip while rubbing the cock....
Me : my cock sucking maaa see the cocks do u like it...
I and reddy was shagging aswell as brushing our cock in length wise. Mom began to put her fingers deep inside ....
Maa: ah ahh..beta rub ur cocks beta .... reddyji touch ur cock head at his balls. 
Reddy rolled his cock around my cock.i felt this are getting so close ....I don't know what to do...maa was making lot of noises. Mom was not breathing ...she became mad with what we were doing.  
Maa: ah ..ahhh....ahh... reddyji......put ur cock in my pussy comee.....ahhh......cocks ......
Me: màaa... My ass licking mom...come my ass is here suck...it...
I and reddy started to shagg our dick fast .we still kept our cock heads kissing .
Reddy : see Mona. My cock lips are kissing ur son's cock lips...
[Image: 147409035_screenshot_20200504-225305111_1.jpg] [Image: 147409036_screenshot_20200504-225339912_1.jpg] [Image: 147409038_screenshot_20200504-225313466_1.jpg]
Mom: aha......ah.......ah.......ah.....
Mom was cumming she was moving her fingers fast .damn fast .she was watering ...the liquid was dripping a lot j.....
We both shagged fast.
Reddy : ah.....ah.....ah....Mona'.....mona.......ah...ah.....
Reddy sprayed his cum all over my cock ,belly and balls.i could feel the heat of his cum.
Maa: beta .... Love to see ur cock with Reddy's cock....beta cum on his cock too...come on...
Me: ahahahahaha ah..........ah.......
I cummed all my cum on Reddy's cock ....I am not a guy but I felt it crazy to do that ...all I know is that mom is doing a lot of experiment with me..
[Image: 147409084_screenshot_20200504-225328143_1.jpg]
Maa: love u guys. Love to rub my face and tounge all our ur cocks..love u honey...mm.
Reddy: thank u ....mona....
Maa; love u guys...
Me: maa I want to see u pizzing ...
Reddy : ya me to....
Maa: ok ok....watch my love ....
Mom brought the phone little up and near to her pussy.she started to drip her urine....I can hear the sound of urine..... splashing in closet. I felt like rythm.....
Reddy .: I wish to keep my face under ur piss.. 
Maa: naughty guys..
Maa finshed and she said she wanna go ...
We gave lots of kisses...to mom...and mom went offline.i and reddy were totally drained and tired .we were already high due to alcohol..reddy said he is done...he said good night and went to bed...I went back to sofa were my mom's fucking session was continued in tv.i sat there and watched my mom having double penetrated in big screen.while seeing my mom's holes filled by cocks I  fall into deep sleep .
[+] 2 users Like Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply
Guys give the suggestions
[+] 1 user Likes Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply
nice... updates.... continue...

we want manideep and mona episode also....
[+] 1 user Likes coolboy369's post
Like Reply
Mom and son going to dress and flashing her assets to everyone and doing some naughty things in trails room... In train with ttr
[+] 1 user Likes Krishwayen16krish's post
Like Reply
Apart from their sex lives, go through their progress and prosperity. Bring back old loveers.. Mom introduced her old lovers to her son. they visited from old town and had group sex.
[+] 1 user Likes kaatre's post
Like Reply
(05-05-2020, 04:15 PM)kaatre Wrote: Apart from their sex lives, go through their progress and prosperity. Bring back old loveers.. Mom introduced her old lovers to her son. they visited from old town and had group sex.

The story is heading towards  that.
[+] 1 user Likes Mepokkiri123's post
Like Reply