Adultery Befriended a burqa girl
[Image: 29414579-946859425478130-5924870314969268224-n.jpg]
difference between full tort and limited tort
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Her breasts are not so big or not so small just the right size to get in my hands. I slowly moved my left hand down towards her pussy and gave a slight press while rubbing her neck with my right hand and kissing her lips. I then slowly made her rest on her back and lift her left leg onto the sofa we were sitting on.
I was between her legs directly seeing her pussy. My mouth drooled from the sight. I slowly bent and planted a kiss on her lips while folding her boobs. I then started kissing downward her chin, her neck, her boobs, her stomach, her navel. Oh, man, her navel was so deep.
I dug my tongue in her belly hole and licked and sucked it. She was going crazy with this. I then while rubbing her thighs moved towards her abdomen and proceeded slowly towards her pussy. As soon my lips brushed her pussy hair Saba let out a moan with heavy breathing.
I kissed and licked around her pussy but not touching it. She was getting mad. I kissed her inner thighs and licked them. She got mad with that and immediately took my head in her hands and pushed my face directly towards her pussy. My nose dug into her hole and that scent of her pussy made me crazy.
I completely took the smell inside me to my lungs. I could feel my precum oozing in my underwear. Then I slowly put my tongue out and licked from bottom to top. She gasped for that and pushed her body up. I circled my tongue on her outer line. Oh god, that taste felt so good.
Her pussy hairs were tickling my nose and I liked it. I did it for some time and then with one push I dig my entire tongue inside her pussy. She grabbed my hair and screamed slightly. I rolled my tongue inside her pussy walls and explored every millimeter of it.
She was bouncing her ass and pulling me more towards her pussy. I did this tongue fucking for some time while I fondled her boobs.
[+] 2 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: g-2-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Very hot update....
Like Reply
Saba-“Oh god, Anil, I am gonna cum, am gonna cum.”
Hearing this I immediately inserted my two fingers along with my tongue and then suddenly she burst her juices wildly over my face. Oh god, she released so much of her juices my face completely drenched in them.

I got to drink some also. It tasted so sweet and good. I drank it and again started licking her pussy to clean it. After cleaning her pussy I gave a deep kiss to Saba even before she could relax from her orgasm. She was breathing very very heavily. After kissing I gave her some breathing space and got off her.

Saba-“That was fucking wonderful, your tongue felt soo good. I have never cum so much till now.”
Me-“Oh yeah baby. Your pussy was damn good I never tasted anything sweet as your pussy.”

She wore her burqa and left it open from the front.

Saba-“It’s time for the return gift.”

She gave a devilish smile and started rubbing my already rock hard dick over my tracks. She slowly dragged my tracks and underwear at the same time till my knees. My dick sprung out hitting my stomach.

Saba-” Oh, someone is so eager to be eaten.”
Me-“Just take it in, baby, take it in.”

Saba held my dick and measured its length up to down. She pulled my foreskin hardly and it pained. With the other hand, she cupped my balls and was massaging them. She did this 3-4 times. She spat on top of my dick and greased it. I too added my saliva.

My dick was taking a massage with both our saliva. That felt soo good. Saba then slowly bent over my dick and kissed the pink head. As soon as her lips touched my dick my body got shivers. She then with her tongue licked the precum from the top.
Like Reply
[Image: thaemwn5fje41.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: jhhj8evfozp41.jpg]
Like Reply
She then licked my entire dick from top to bottom for 4 times. Then she sucked on my balls and pulled them with her mouth. She sucked them very good while slowly stroking my cock. She then came to the dick head and took just the pink part into her mouth and sucked it. That felt damn good.
To my surprise, she was pushing her tongue inside my dick hole. That gave me another jolt through my body. She started fucking my dick hole with her tongue. Oh god I couldn’t describe how it felt. She then slowly went down on my dick and completely took it in her mouth. I could feel her throat.
Her nose was brushing my pubic hair and her breath was very hot. That gave a different sensation. She then slowly started going up and down my dick while cupping my balls with one hand and rubbing my thighs with the other hand. I was fondling her boobs with my hands and pinching her nipples.
She increased her speed and also swirling her tongue over my dick head. I threw my head back and was enjoying the feeling. I felt my orgasm building and told her. “Babe, I am gonna cum.” Hearing this she increased her speed and started squeezing my balls with her hand.
She was even pulling my pubic hair to cause me to pain with pleasure. Just when my cum was about to release, the waiter came inside and stood there stunned by what he was seeing. This made Saba alert and she tried to get up. But I pushed her head with both my hands towards my dick and held it there.
My excitement increased when I realized that the waiter is seeing us and was pushing my dick further up into Saba’s mouth. All this gave me my best ever orgasm. Looking straight into the eyes of the waiter, I released my cum completely inside Saba’s mouth.
She choked on my dick and my cum was escaping her mouth and draining down my cock. After I erupted my last stream of cum I released her head and she came up to have some air. Her mouth was completely filled with my cum. She showed her mouth to the waiter and drank it all.
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20180721-150325.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: alishbasheikh-53745155-711522219244281-1...9478-n.jpg]
Like Reply
She again bent down to lick the remaining cum off my pubic hair. She cleaned me and then gave me a deep kiss. All this while the waiter was standing there awestruck and his bulge could be clearly seen over his pants. Saba and I smiled and I asked him what he wants. He could not utter a word.
Then Saba flashed him her boobs slightly opening her burqa and covered back. I asked him to come later. He went out still being in shock of what he saw. We laughed after he left and dressed and started to eat. After we had our dinner we called in the waiter to bring kulfi and the final bill.
His bulge was not there. We thought maybe he jerked off for what he saw.
He went and came with the kulfi and bill. While I was paying the bill, Saba took a kulfi and slowly inserted it in her mouth. She started sucking it as if it is a dick while making eye contact with the waiter.

The waiter again got a hard-on and was feeling very uncomfortable. I paid the bill and gave him Rs.300 as a tip so that he doesn’t tell what he saw here. While he was leaving, Saba and I had a deep kiss in front of him and I pressed her boobs over burqa. We heard a gasp from him and he left.
We left the restaurant and I dropped her near Spencer’s where her brother came and picked her.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: theektarai-87677706-674826626590806-5177...8011-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: theektarai-90998110-1931065510359258-864...1263-n.jpg]
Like Reply
To spice up things, we agreed upon giving each other a few dares to take our sexual adventures to the next level. At first, I asked her to give me a dare. She dared me to jerk off on the college bus and leave my cum stained underwear there.
The next day I was ready for my dare. I didn’t wear any underwear but took it in my bag so that I need not struggle to remove it on the bus. I was the 1st one to board my bus. The bus still had some time to start. I knew that so I came early. I took the last seat closed the windows.
I removed my pants till my thighs. I was not hard at that time. So I watched a video of Saba masturbating which she sent me a few days ago. Once my dick was hard I slowly started stroking. Then I was at a good pace. I stopped the video as it was not necessary now.
I started recording my jerking as proof that I did my dare. I was busy pumping my dick. Then I heard a noise and I saw a girl boarding the bus. I stopped stroking and acted as nothing happening. She couldn’t see what I am doing as I was in the last seat.
She took a front seat and I started my jerking. My dick went soft because of her entry but again it got hard. This time I pumped it hard and fast to finish off soon. As I was about to cum two more girls and a boy boarded the bus. I was startled but my dick ejected streams of cum into my underwear.
The girls saw me and gave a weird look as my face had some orgasmic expression. Then they took their seats in the front. After I drained my cum completely I cleaned my dick with the underwear itself. All this was being recorded on my mobile. My underwear was completely soaked in my cum.
That was a huge load I gave it. Then I hid it behind the music box above the seats in the baggage area and took a picture of it as proof. Later that day I sent both the video and picture to Saba as proof of completing the dare.
Saba-“Wow that was amazing. I thought you wouldn’t do it.”
Me-“Why wouldn’t I do it. I was so excited. It was for you, baby. I would do anything.”
Saba-“That was really awesome. Did anyone find out?”
Like Reply
[Image: chahatsamadder-35337415-181499569387061-...4496-n.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: sexyindian-girlz-49582901-22521662217279...4614-n.jpg]
Like Reply
Me-“No, no one found out. I have seen it again while returning it was still there.”
Saba-“That’s so sexy. What about my dare? Are you giving any?”
Me-” Why don’t you do the same thing I did? That would be sexier I guess.”

Saba-“How could I do that? I would be caught.”
Me-“Well a dare is a dare. I did mine you need to do yours”
Saba-” Ok fine.”
Me-“And I need the proof, my darling.”

Saba-“Okay you’ll get it, pervert.”
Me-” I love you.”
Saba-“I love you too.”

I was eagerly waiting for Saba’s video from that time. The next day in the evening Saba sent me the video. The photo of her completely wet panty at the back of the last seat. I opened the video. It was Saba on the selfie camera of her phone.
Like Reply
[Image: chahatsamadder-41606013-522972244793640-...7521-n.jpg]
Like Reply
She was looking here and there. She closed the windows. The bus was moving and she showed the people in front seats. There were 3-4 girls atleast 2 rows before Saba. Saba was alone in the last seat. She placed the mobile on the seat so that she could be seen clearly in the video.
Saba was in her burqa. She slowly lifted her burqa from her legs up to her waist. She wore a skirt which she lifted with the burqa. She got up and put the burqa and skirt to the back and was sitting bare ass on the seat. She wore a blue panty that day. She turned to the camera so that her pussy is facing it.
I could see a small patch on her panty. Then she slowly started rubbing her pussy over her panty. She pressed her fingers into the clit through her panty. She increased her speed rubbing and inserting her fingers inside the pussy from above the panty. Soon the whole panty was wet due to her fluids.
Sometimes she inserted her fingers directly into her pussy from the sides and fucked it rigorously. She was also pressing her boobs with the other hand while keeping a watch on the front girls. She was fucking her pussy from above the panty so fast.
I could see her face and guess she was nearing her orgasm. Then the orgasm hit her and I could see the juices coming out of the panty through the cloth. They couldn’t hold inside the panty. After her orgasm subsided she looked at the camera.
She took her fingers inside her mouth which made my already hard dick stiffer. She then slowly removed her panty. I could see her pink pussy shining due to her juices surrounded by small hairs. She took it to her nose and smelled her juices on the panty. Then she threw the panty backward ending the video.
Like Reply
[Image: Follow-popxogirls-for-more-In-Pic-heart-...e-Some.jpg]
Like Reply