Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Bro you said you would write a story on Mayanti Langer. Please dont miss out on her story. I will be eagerly waiting for that story. Hope you wont disappoint. Cheers and keep writing.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Brother....Juhi Chawla and Sangeeta Bijlani
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for Aishwarya Rajesh update....
Like Reply
I have always been amused reading all those sport Mayanti Langer  which kept coming in almost all the newspapers and magazines although I always read them first whenever I browsed anything. However, I was in for a big surprise a few days ago . I almost froze in surprise when my mother informed me that Mrs. Mayanti Langer was visiting us very soon. She used to be our neighbour in Mumbai since those days I could remember, before Dad was transferred to Cochin. She and my mother had a lot of other things in common, other than the fact that both the women were slightly on the bigger side.

[Image: main-qimg-cd83ec2ceef4979956283da5c3dda2db]

She might be around 35 years now. I vividly remember round face which always sported a very pleasant smile as she moved around. Her proud possessions include her long dark hair which swayed below her waist and of course any description of her would be incomplete if it doesn't include her enormous well shaped breasts showing no signs of sagging after 7 years of married life. Typical of big beautiful women, she had huge ass cheeks which looked round and strong. She always evoked a sigh from young boys like me whenever she passed by.

[Image: MV5BMzY5MTc4NzEtZmE3Yi00MzQ0LTgzNTMtNTY2...00_AL_.jpg]

She had become very popular , more so after her Sports Anchor stints in some  channels. She always used to call my mother to inform about her upcoming programs and needless to say, we never missed any of those. It was while watching her during one of that regular that I discovered how sexy she has begun to look. Although she seemed to have sacrificed her long hair resorting to a short cut just around her shoulders, she still looked like a sexy devil. She never seemed to be worried about her obesity as I discovered that her breasts had become gigantic to say the least. But, still I liked thinking about her.

[Image: Mayanti-Langer-trolled-for-Stuart-Binny-514x630.jpg]

Our house lit up immediately after her arrival although I was in college when she reached. As expected, she looked very huge although the grace in her face. She kept herself busy with my mother all the time, going out for shopping, sharing a few odd jokes, remembering their days together and so on. I also noticed that she kept watching me through the corner of her eyes whenever I crossed and I smiled to myself. I was convinced that I could evince some curiosity in her as I had grown stronger in the last few years. My regular swimming and tennis have pruned me up a bit and there were a few female onlookers who looked at me with some interest. Mayanti was none different, I thought.

Our house has always been a dream to live in with four bedrooms. My parents used one room at the ground floor while my Dad had converted the other into his office. The remaining rooms were upstairs out of which I was using one while the other remained vacant for the guests. I was thrilled once Mayanti moved in to the room right opposite to mine. I always kept the door closed while at home so that nobody else gets disturbed with the loud music which I always loved to listen. But, I had decided to keep the door deliberately open so that I can get a glimpse of Mayanti whenever she went in and out of her room. Surprisingly, she preferred to keep her own door open most of the time other than while she slept or when she was inside the bath. Needless to say, I was getting enough sneak views of the sexy woman.

[Image: image_search_1506575560494.jpg]

But, I wasn't feeling unduly content watching the sexy lady just once in a while. I decided that I must watch her undress once and imagined how she would look like without even an inch of cloth on her. Surprisingly, I saw Mayanti moving towards the left side of her room, which meant that she was heading towards the bathroom although she did not close the door. She had a towel on her left shoulders suggesting that she was about to take a shower. I immediately got curious and thanked God for providing me with an opportunity to see her change, minutes after I had desired. I waited for a few minutes before standing up and walking out of the room. I ensured that there weren't anybody in the drawing room from where one can easily watch the movements between the two rooms upstairs. I rushed inside Mayanti's room in a flash and moved further towards the right side which was exposed to the road through very large glasses. Long curtains always hung from the roof till the floor so that nobody can watch the room from the streets. I went right behind a curtain at the right corner of the room and began waiting for Mayanti with my heart beating fast.

[Image: profile_001.jpg]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
It took another few minutes before Mayanti emerged from the bathroom with just the towel covering her body from half of her huge tits till just below her waist, enough to hide her womanhood. She strode straight to the door, closed it, latched it up and proceeded towards the mirror. Her hair hasn't gone as short I had thought as, once she loosened it, it came well below her shoulders. My eyes widened as she flipped off the towel from her body and stood naked in front of the mirror. Although I could see just up to her neck in the mirror from the position I was in, my eyes soon rested on her naked butt cheeks which looked extraordinarily huge without any cover. She inserted the plug of the electric hair dryer into the socket and began stroking the gun through her hair. My dick began swelling like a demon as she swung sideways revealing her huge tits in profile view. I saw her huge boobs had gone a bit saggy than they looked with the bra and blouse on, almost hanging down till her forearms. She had perhaps the biggest areolas I have ever seen. Her nipples were reasonably long and thick as well. Her tits shook whenever she moved and took their own time to settle even after she stayed still. My hand reached down to my boxer as if it was a reflex action as I held my throbbing erection with my fist just to contain. She seemed to be in no hurry to dress up as her dryer kept going for more than fifteen minutes. Just as I began thinking about how I should get out of the room, I heard her humming a naughty song and winking at her image in the mirror. I thought for a moment that she was getting pleased watching herself on the mirror although it was not to be.

[Image: Valentina-Jewels-x-RealityKings-00647.jpg]

"If you have finished watching," Mayanti spoke looking at the mirror." You can come out of the curtain."

A huge chill went through my spine as I listened to what she had said. She had discovered that I was inside her room, more importantly, watching her stealthily from behind the curtains. I remained perplexed wondering what to do next while she spoke again.

"I know you are here," She turned around looking exactly in the direction where I was hiding behind the curtain. "Better come out before I call your mother."

[Image: Valentina-Jewels-x-RealityKings-00645.jpg]

I was admonishing myself as I slowly walked out of the curtain and stood still after taking just a couple of steps. She still was looking at the mirror keeping the dryer go on and on throughout her hair.

"I am sorry," I stammered. I couldn't think of telling anything else as I was drowning deep in embarrassment. She turned around and flashed a smile which looked cunning although.

"Sorry for what?" She queried as she switched off the dryer, kept it on the dressing table, turned around and began walking towards me. My heart began pumping very hard and I could hear each and every beat of it very loud. She was approaching me revealing her frontal beauty, absolutely revealing her naked breasts, tummy and even her densely haired pussy. I wasn't sure about the feelings which were taking me over; whether I was feeling embarrassed or horny.

"So, young man?" She spoke as her neatly done eyebrows rose. "How long have you been doing this?"

"I am sorry," I apologized again. "I am very sorry about this."

"That isn't the answer to my question," She smiled mockingly as she was just inches away from me; I could smell the scent of her toilet soap and the odor emanating from her dried hair.

"Tell me," she persisted. "How long have you been watching me?"

"Just today," I confessed. "I assure you Mayanti."

"I don't believe you," She shook her head in disagreement. "I think you have been coming everyday."

"No!" I refuted. "I came just today and that too because you had left the door open."

"Oh!" Mayanti smiled. "Thanks for reminding. I should have been careful......"

"Not really," I fumbled. "It was my mistake to have come inside."

"It was my mistake,"Mayanti intervened. "to have closed the doors till yesterday."

[Image: BsvvWpbCUAAyBTR.jpg]

I looked up stunned. She was smiling at me with a very funny look on her face.

"Have you seen enough?" She winked her eyes while I stood like a statue. "You have seen me though I haven't had a glimpse of you."

Saying this she came very close, placed her hands on my collar, stroked her fingers downwards before resting on the topmost of my shirt button. I gulped as she began unbuttoning my shirt while my hard dick began swelling again; the feel of my fingers on me was taking over me as I could feel blood flowing fast all over my body. She easily relieved me from the shirt and stared at my bare chest with a peculiar smile.

"You seem to have improved," She admired. "Come to mumbai, I can fix you up in some companies."

I remained silent as my eyes partly closed after her fingers began drawing shapes all over my chest and stomach. Each and every single hair on my body stood up as her fingers traveled on my half naked body. Once her hands began running over my skin I was convinced that she was teasing me and enjoying herself watching me being teased.

"I remember how under nourished you used to look like," She continued talking while her hands moved over to my arms to knead my muscles. I was loosing very fast as my dick rose up like a hydraulic piston. She took just a step backwards, looked down at my boxers and giggled. I sheepishly smiled as if to reciprocate although I knew that my dick had let me down by exhibiting a premature excitement.

"How long and how big is that?" She queried mockingly and winked at me.

"Mine is close to nine inches and very thick too," I quipped throwing all cautions to the wind. Now, I can't be blamed for having replied like this after she dared to provoke me like that.

"You must be telling some lie," She looked at me with disapproval. I looked up with fury as it was already enough provocation for me. My fingers undid my boxers in a flash letting my dick to hang in the air as though a canon was raring to fire. Her eyes were lit with amazement immediately upon seeing my little giant, standing long and hard true to my expectations and much to belie her skepticism.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as her eyeballs pinned on my dick to stay there for a while. She was struggling to overcome her hesitation momentarily before her hand reached out and wrapped around my dick. My eyes closed at once feeling the chill palm on the head of my dick. She gripped my dick gently, moved her hands upwards and downwards and soon she was certainly stroking me. As though a miracle, my dick swelled hard and long within seconds while I watched.

[Image: 334-set-3x.jpg]

I was convinced about what she intended. She would never make a complaint about me now that she has my dick in her possession. My hands settled on her thighs and began caressing the smooth surface. While her stroking continued, she surely showed signs of excitement as my hands explored her thighs. I began sliding my hand up her leg till I reached up to her dense bushy pussy. My heart pumped fast immediately after my fingers found her pussy lips under the dense hair she had on her womanhood. I thought for a moment before running my fingers over the sexy slit.

[Image: 737f26489b4b7acafcd4cab219063bce.jpg]

"Are your fingers strong enough?" She questioned as I could see her eyes longing for an obvious answer. I drove a finger into her pussy and began exploring the depth of her slit to make her wet within no time. It was the beginning of what turned out to be the most thrilling moments of my life. I was seducing the woman whom I have fantasized for years. I slowly lowered my body to go on my knees and as I leaned forward towards her, her hands gently tried to push me back.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
"You will love it," I assured looking up. It was a sight to behold watching her smile between those huge boobs which seemed like hanging from the heaven. No sooner she nodded in agreement; I began licking her pussy while my arms went around clutching her wonderful ass cheeks.

[Image: gifcandy-pussy-licking-80.gif]

"You were right," She faintly remarked. "I think you are making it enjoyable."

For a moment I presumed she might not have had sex for quite a while as her reactions were a bit too spontaneous. My tongue began making circles around her pussy, gently to start off and in due course she began grinding her hips as I became harder and faster. She began uttering broken sentences, I guessed she might be approaching her orgasm.

"It's anytime now," she moaned uncontrollably as my tongue again drove deep inside her pussy, lapping up those drops of juices which had begun to flow. Her hands clutched my head hard against her pussy and after a few frantic hip grinding; she exploded sending a stream of her juice inside my mouth which I gladly gulped as though they were heavenly gifts.

She staggered for a few seconds before I got up on my feet, held her in support, hugged her once and began walking towards the bed. The feel of her naked body on my shoulders and chest was simply electrifying. No sooner we reached the bed, I made her lay down right in the middle and crawled on the bed getting close to her.

"Hey," She stopped me for once. "Are you really going to do it?"

"Of course," I smiled. "I have been dreaming about this for a very long time."

I placed my lips on hers and gave her a long kiss. Our naked bodies were crushing against each other as we hugged yet again. Her perky nipples were pressing against my bare chest while my throbbing cock got right in between our stomachs.

[Image: Mayanti%2BLanger%2BNaked%2Bboobs%2Bpress...nnings.jpg]

"You don't know how many guys are dreaming to have you once," I spoke after relieving her lips from my kiss. "Every time I watch you in the TV, I become so desperate to rush to the bathroom and masturbate thinking about you."

"Are you serious?" She wasn't convinced.

"Absolutely," I affirmed. "You are the one and only BBW of India."

She blushed and smiled. I went right in between her legs and began rubbing the head of my dick against her slit.

"Oh Yes!" She almost screamed feeling the big head of my dick caressing against her sluggish pussy. I myself felt a current running all through my nerves immediately after my dick felt her soft flesh of her pussy.

[Image: Mayanti%2BLanger%2Bfucked%2Bon%2Bbed%2Bn...%2Bgif.gif]

"Now," I spoke looking straight into her eyes. "Let us do it."

I began sliding my hard dick inside her pussy while my eyes glared eagerly at her face which was blooming in lust. I kept thrusting the entire length inch by inch inside her deep pussy until three fourth of my meat made its way in. I took a deep breath, retreated a bit and humped hard at her sending the entire length of my dick inside her pussy making her groan very loud. My balls were pressing against the bottom of her ass. Her eyes were wide opened as also was her mouth. Then, I pulled my dick out of her pussy at one go and watched her stare at me with a hint of disappointment in her eyes.

[Image: th?id=OIP.A1pX0OMm5w6EQ_rhRrJwdAHaEn&pid=15.1]

"Why?" She asked for which I smiled in reply.

I slowly began spreading her legs apart, lifting them up in the air enough to let my body settle in between and while she was caught off guard, I drove my dick with all my strength deep inside her pussy again making her scream. Again my long hard dick was deep inside her cavity as I began pumping her in and out for a while. I kept increasing the momentum of my pumping while I was getting aroused just watching her going wild with her frantic moans. Her huge breasts jumped in the air keeping pace with my pumping as my eyes gazed her wonderful globes while my dick kept rigging her pussy. My hands once in a while reached to her enormous tits and began pinching her nipples. It was amazing to see how my dick accelerated every time my hands squeezed her bountiful breasts. I occasionally leaned forward taking those wonderful hard nipples inside my mouth, keeping them in between my teeth, pulling them gently up and making her groan in joy. Every time my mouth landed on her tits, her hands held my head with amazing strength as if she wasn't letting my mouth get off her tits. I kept sucking those fleshy melons with hunger as I attempted to devour those huge globes inside my mouth. My saliva was flowing all over her globes making them shiny as if they were made of glass. Her hands jumped from my shoulders to my chest; from my waist to my thighs. She was jumping on the bed coping up with my monster dick which kept pounding her pussy.

[Image: th?id=OIP.ThRFW4wfBp6pFQ2fe5cWMgHaFj&pid=15.1]

I knew it wouldn't be long since she was coming off an orgasm. Within 3 minutes she was cumming again from the friction my dick was creating. I pinched her nips hard as she released.

She was laying back trying to catch her breath and gain her bearings when I pulled out and raised her legs up. I held her legs up with one hand and began opening up her ass with the other. There was pussy juice that had run all over her ass, so it wasn't too tough.
Like Reply
"Oh, its going to happen again," she yelled as though she was about to explode again. I realized that my own body wasn't heeding to anything as my dick kept plundering her pussy with unimaginable speed. I soon felt as if a hot drop of melt iron was rolling down my spine towards my abdomen which soon turned out to be the signs of my climax. Even while I was thinking about how easily my dick was moving in and out of Mayanti's pussy, my dick felt like being blown out for a second before sending loads of thick semen inside her pussy.

[Image: Mayanti%2BLanger.gif]

What followed was the routine long breaths and gasps as we hugged each other and lay still on the bed. She finally broke the silence as she gently patted on my cheeks and said, "That was fantastic. I wish you came into my room the very first day."

"Me too," I replied with a tone of regret.

[Image: MAYANTI2BLANGER2B28229.md.jpg]

"Now lets get all cleaned up and move before someone catches us," she cautioned. We soon gathered everything we had thrown around and I didn't forget to give her a long kiss before she was about to open the doors for me. I wanted to rush to the opposite side straight into my room before anybody catches me getting out of Mayanti's room.

[Image: AR-181009604.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=1...1005182600]

THE-END
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 06:03 PM)Crushed_Burned Wrote: Write one on Athiya Shetty

Athiya shetty:  Page 86,87
Like Reply
One more on Asin bro
Like Reply
Bro . Waiting for stories on hebah patel , sayyesha , anchor varshini bro. Please post on them as you said earlier
Like Reply
Super stories bro just continue order which you posted of writing on actress stories.
your imagination thoughts are marvelous.
Like Reply
Write on Juhi chawla and Sangeeta Bijlani
Like Reply
HI FRIENDS

Brother came to his elder sisters house and knocked the door and got no response. he went to other side of the house and saw his elder sister is fucking with his brother-in law.

After that night, when he was in his room, some one locked from outside and he saw voices from next room. He entered next room by common bathroom and saw his elder sister is fucking by his father-in law and brother-in law. he also joined with them....

Can Any one have this story.. Please post it......
Like Reply
Today is Samantha s bday . Any tribute to her ?
Like Reply
Since the moment Simran has seen her little Sister-in-Law, Samantha, the bride of her newly married younger brother, Simran has been longing to bed with her, by any means. Simran has slept with many hired escort girls in the US, Europe and Africa during her business tours. Simran is a seasoned lesbian. She could seduce and deflower some virgin straight girls also, but has never slept with any traditional Indian virgin.

[Image: s1Uk58-vAB_rp-CAGHZAo64mqTZamJkttbGo3LIT...g9WevGltVC]

[Image: NJNoiQDIe177Ci5-gtch1nEbJ2Un-ObHxyvPDZff...zY05hsMjk3]

Simran usually liked her women younger. Samantha had a youthful charisma, innocence in her appearance and body language. Her skin was the color of milk and so smooth true to her name. Her arms were muscled, but not overly so. Her hips were moderately plump to take load. Her blouse is stuffed with breasts and is pushing against the pallu which is enveloped around the shoulders like any orthodox Indian woman to cover their sumptuousness. But what caught and held Simran's attention more was her face. The girl was breathtaking with kohl blackened eyes and pink lips.

Simran, a well-seasoned, over aged butch, is working in US in a famous multinational bank. Simran is a green card holder. Simran stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. Even though Simran can not be considered as beautiful by any means, she got an attractive physique owing to her regular work out. Obviously due to her gender preferences, Simran remained as a bachelor against the wishes of her family members. However, family members in India never knew her preferences.

[Image: 0Kew7b5IyuUgnJ0x3BmI3aFPueNcI9n5Dp5_otwK...F9ltY0N203]

Her only younger brother working as a highly paid executive in an Indian firm, is residing along with the widowed old mother in their old mansion. He got married recently. Due to short notice, Simran could not reach for the marriage ceremony in time, but has arrived on the Tenth day of the marriage on a one month long trip to bless the new couple as well as to visit India. Her brother is visibly happy because Simran has come all the way from the US to see him after 10 years. Now, the bride groom is preparing to go back to join his duty at New Delhi after the expiry of the leave on that day. Since ten days have passed after marriage, all the relatives have left and the house has become almost empty.

During discussion, much to the delight of Simran, she came to know from her brother that his first night ceremony is postponed to next month due to unexpected periods problem of the Bride on the scheduled day. There are no more auspicious days available till the next month. Hence, he is planning his 'honeymoon cum first night' next month at Shimla and take his bride to Delhi for making a home.

He requested Simran to stay for a few more days and give company to his new bride till she is accustomed with the new surroundings and helps his old mother. Simran has jumped with joy inwardly and has readily accepted this proposal.

Things have moved very fast in favour of Simran.

[Image: nzPWX_VVoVmZ_0Cr6VnxEBru920pqSPOO4AltuXL...e8XbDhOCSA]

Simran and the new bride have gone to the airport to see off her brother. Samantha is in fully traditional wear of shining white Pattu saree with embroidery and matching blouse while seeing her husband at the airport. Simran is in her tight Jeans tucked in with white shirt, loose and comfortable. Underneath the pant, Simran was wearing her favorite skin colored strap on.

Apparently Samantha is feeling nervous since her husband will be away for almost one month from now on and her eyes are filled with tears. On their ride back home in Taxi, Simran could not keep her eyes away from the beauty sitting beside her at an arm's length. Consoling her, Simran repeatedly tried to hug her sister in law. As they chatted, Simran's eyes returned again and again to the fullness of Samantha's breasts covered by her traditional Indian blouse and the neckline. What would the nipples be like? How soft would they be? Simran loved the idea of pressing those alluring breasts. The animal within her has now fully awakened. Simran constantly kept on praising the beauty of Samantha to cajole her. Samantha felt shy by those complements and by the constant gaze of Simran towards her. Her shyness has further enraged the desire in Simran.

[Image: DD5PLckGJwXfEObCezJFGBu9iUycp7NB_SXdMz86...NPYj4XeMcL]

They have reached home by 9 PM. In the name of taking a few snaps of a photo shoot of the new bride, Simran managed to keep Samantha in the same costume for some more time. Simran requested the bride not change her dress saying that Samantha is looking elegant in that dress. The actual reason behind is that she came to a decision to fuck the bride tonight by any means in that pattu dress, even if Samantha doesn't agree.
Like Reply
Now, the big house remained with the mother, daughter and the sister in law. They had their dinner joyfully amidst jokes. After dinner, the old mother remained down stairs at her room, while Simran took Samantha upstairs to their lavish home theater room on the pretext of watching their marriage video. While watching the tape, she decorated Samantha with a costly diamond necklace which she had brought from the US for the Sister-in-Law. Samantha is flattened by this gift. By the time the video was over, it was 11.00 PM and Samantha started feeling sleepy. Simran asked Samantha to wait for a while.

[Image: seh5AVkEn-cSgyTTyLu1LaCI8QYVGSbyUGBfntt7...WYKcrA80T8]

Simran went to the kitchen, brought a glass of milk for Samantha. She secretly mixed a blue pill in that milk which instantly creates sexual desires in women. She coddled Samantha to drink it. Samantha is not interested in having any milk at that time. However Simran pressurized her by pulling her into her lap and brought the glass to her lips. Finally Samantha slowly drank half of it unwillingly while unrelenting Simran was holding the glass. Simran cheerfully emptied the remaining half glass, while Samantha was watching shockingly. Within minutes, the medicine started showing its reaction in both of them.

Holding the drowsy Samantha still in her lap, Simran quickly bent over Samantha and sucked the milk stained lips of Samantha into her mouth and chewed her lips. Simran continues her forcible kiss while Samantha is struggling to get free from her embrace. Simran advanced further and started sucking the saliva of Samantha completely till it went dry while squeezing her in her tight hug. The struggle continued for five minutes and the pattu saree of Samantha got completely wrinkled. Finally Simran has released Samantha from her grasp. Samantha baffled and got a little bit scared by this act of Simran. She got separated from Simran hurriedly.

[Image: YtohJ0qxA0f0j5zp1rDDsGhgVRmlTa-RCRZy8uQx...mSVQiimGXs]

Laughingly Simran said "Don't mind. You are my brother's wife. That means I am your half husband. Don't you know? My brother kept you in my custody for one month. It is my duty to satisfy you in the absence of my brother. I too have got rights on your ripened body."

Samantha could only a little understand what Simran has uttered.

[Image: N5zJikNHAo76BoO6JrFPPXjnZ9yKSnzkcPzld6AL...y5uvptMyLO]

Simran pulled out a lesbian CD from the rack which she already kept there before hand, placed it in the player and switched it on. Samantha's eyes inadvertently fixed on the screen. It is the harem of an ancient African kingdom of lesbian women. One white princess in her handsome attire is brought there by the black soldiers as war booty. After some time the well muscled Black queen disrobed the princess and started fucking that skinny white princess with her strap on in a mesmerizing back ground live drums played by young female musicians. Samantha is looking aghast at the mating of two females.

[Image: uh_SG9bQKYoXcHdwXfa1Xc9YA3CKjo5qpAwkCh5q...lVeEIAtjYh]

Now Samantha could fully understand what Simran has uttered a while ago.

Preparing to further arouse Samantha, Simran stood and took Samantha into her embrace and started to dance slowly to the drum beat. In a semi unconscious state, Samantha too started gyrating her hips along with Simran's.

Simran's legs were long and so heavily muscled; Samantha could see the individual muscles moving under the tight pants Simran wore. Her waist was slim, leading to her rock hard breasts and heavily muscled arms. Simran was elementally powerful, but even in that power Simran was all woman.

As the slow dance goes, Simran asked,

"Little one, I wish to ask a favor,"

"Yes?'

"Can you tell me that you don't find me ugly? I would like to hear it when you aren't sexed up," Simran said as she leaned close and looked intently into Samantha's eyes.

[Image: I_yUGgzV-OlvvU4MCYV5nuE6QL_vHceFnmpVz8Lu...yC2kSTm1h8]

Samantha looked at her closely. Now she came fully under the influence of the blue pill. Simran's face was not pretty, nor was Simran exotic, but Samantha could see the strength in her, the power that rippled just beneath her skin. Samantha found herself wondering what it would be like to be wrapped in her arms once again, held against those hard boobs and protected from the world by that strength. Beautiful?
Like Reply
"I think you look fine. If I were into women like in that movie, I would have no problems being with you," Samantha said slowly.

"Thank you,".

"Your welcome," Samantha said.

"Are you sure you aren't into girls?" Simran asked finally.

"Yes," Samantha said, almost too quickly.

[Image: 5yJbhgLelrseA5v_4fqns4mWCdcL0pu8g8j-muLF...gunMARKgtM]

"Pity," the tall Simran said.

"Why do you ask?" Samantha asked.

Simran leaned forward, until her face was only inches from Samantha's.Samantha could smell her breath; see the intensity in her eyes and her raw lips as Simran spoke. "Well, I was hoping to pick you up with my hands, carry you to my brother master bed room which was decorated for my brother's first night, deflower you on that first night bed and fuck you whole night until you can't walk," Simran said. The words were spoken slowly and each word carefully enunciated. Samantha felt a knife of desire twist in her tummy with each word.

Simran continued in a seductive voice.

[Image: m6yV6H61jQiYaN9zakeq000jaLJ1nm7i0dvqXvaD...WVhvp2IUN8]

"I have a nice strap-on underneath. You must be feeling a bulge in my pants while I am hugging you during our dance. I can make you scream with pleasure. How can you wait for one longer month till my brother reduces you to a quivering mass of jelly? I am sure that my brother can never do you like I will. Once you have had me between your legs you won't even think about men again. Are you sure you wouldn't like to try it? I would love to be your first,"

Simran's words are hypnotizing

"You know you want it. I can see it in your eyes. It's written all over your pretty face. Won't you come to sleep with me, Samantha?"

Overtaken fully by now with the effect of the Blue pill, Samantha could only half nod her head very shyly.

Simran's eyes glimmered with passion as she moved closer to Samantha. Slowly her arms encircled Samantha. Simran's lips moved towards Samantha, as their bodies got closer, their breasts pressed each other. Simran's legs started intertwining with Samantha's. Samantha's heart pounded like a bass drum, anticipating the moment of that first contact. As their lips met, a charge of incredible sensual force surged through her making every part of her body tingle.

[Image: 5iy3jW2CD1iF20JSFkzCt3KQZj4iqp-mhWfyaiOv...qTgO6lVEsY]

Samantha's lips were so unbelievably soft and wet. They were like none Simran had ever kissed before. She slid her hand to the back of Samantha's head and pulled it into her as their kiss grew more intense. Her hands slid up and down Samantha's back and into her long hair, loosening it. Simran could feel her breasts rubbing against Samantha's through the many layers of fabric as she began moving against her. The kiss seemed to go on and on.

The strong, masculine Simran lifted Samantha into the air and took into her arms. Simran made her feel so safe in her big strong arms! Simran had a smirk on her face and a devilish look in her eyes. Simran said.

"I want to make love to you on my brother's bed. This will be your first night. I am sure you are a virgin girl. I will take your virginity. I want to mate you on that bed prepared for your First night with my brother."

[Image: Uylt2UMrNVFbN0oCnJsvO-i4NIjhEJDg8d4BwaT0...xJoHArVDRw]

Simran carried Samantha to her brother's bedroom. Bolted it with one hand. Samantha couldn't help but see the symbolism. She was Simran's young "bride". And Simran, her "husband", carried her through the bridal chamber. Samantha realized that the last vestiges of her virgin life were over. The virginity she protected for so many years is going to be broken by this woman. Simran was going to make me her lesbian lover, her "wife", as it were. Simran has a nervous look on Samantha when Simran is carrying her bride to the decorated bed while planting kisses all over her body.

Simran placed Samantha on her brother's bed. Staring down at her body in now spoiled saree, Simran said. "You are such an amazing baby. I can't get enough of you! I love you baby! I am going to fuck an original Indian virgin bride. I will deflower you."

[Image: tdL4i16XmbeRXgjpNSQUWbfrdBG3h1nMOrV4fghl...rQISgvXMbx]

She slowly descended over the bride. Encircling her fully with her hands and legs, she started kissing the girl on her juicy lips with full animalistic intensity.
Like Reply
Samantha opened her legs instinctively and felt Simran slipping between them. The gentle thrusting motion of Simran's hips created friction against Samantha's's saree and petticoat, which rubbed against her mound, causing her to flush with warmth and moisture. Samantha ran her hands inadvertently up and down her lover's back, while enjoying the weight of that heavy mallu lady. Simran has slided the pallu of Samantha and hugged her hard. She slowly brought her arms up and slowly slipped her fingers under Samantha's blouse. Her mouth broke their long kiss.

[Image: zaWwmyJfpvJ9yN0S5G71UEd9EB6uya1dZzOdOIgn...Vu01Wa2sOp]

Samantha's blouse was a tight fit so Simran trailed her finger up to the hooks. She looked at Samantha for her approval. Samantha smiled in shyness. In one forcible gesture, the blouse is torn into pieces and comes off.

Simran started driving her bulge harder between the legs of Samantha and the slippery saree is slowly getting dislocated on its own. Simran slowly removed the wrinkled saree from Samantha. Simran looked at her bride's bra covered breasts. Samantha's breasts looked extremely erotic.

[Image: M6yZ1laJUMxNfNWCivjrDOP8W36sZqSUZmIEreZY...dOpfdbUTwg]

Ignoring the reluctance of the shy bride, Simran unhooked the bra and freed the breasts from their confines. Simran could see the raised mounds of the breasts. She reached up and gently squeezed them. They were so soft and smooth, yet firm. The nipples were hard, surprisingly dark.Samantha gasped as Simran started squashing them with full force.

Simran quickly opened her own shirt buttons and threw it across the room.

[Image: nXkgQxNO4eHlUKezAzJk3D_j6u4MIHI61dWz1zv4...sROYg9GZ52]

Samantha looked longingly at Simran's are strong breasts.

Feeling shy to remain with naked breasts even for a while, she pulled Simran hurriedly toward herself in order to cover her bare chest. Simran's breasts have pushed against the creamy globes of Samantha's. Simran's mouth invaded Samantha's. Her hands grasping Samantha's as they caressed their way around her body.

Topless Samantha in her underskirt is looking very cute.

"Ooohh, Samantha, my little girl" she groaned, "I love that."

[Image: 4EX1OJ1k9bCpJLuUZdzdNouol_q-VhoUoOkbVbIw...1XzDeZ2H4l]

Simran, still in her jeans, started fucking Samantha in missionary style using her bulge under the pant, over her petticoat itself for few minutes, Simran finally separated the last remaining petti coat from Samantha in one go. Naked Samantha curled herself into a heap on the bed like a child, feeling extremely shy. Simran stood and removed her pants. It was time to take her virginity by breaking her hymen. "Samantha, do you wish to suck my big cock?" Simran asked her. Simran sat on her knees near Samantha. She took her own cock into her hand and slowly persuaded Samantha to take it into her mouth and suck it. As Simran pushed more and more inside her mouth until she couldn't breathe, but every once in a while she was allowed to take breath. She is inexperienced, but she sucked the cock gently.

[Image: HVmtUBORmGE7U628Co7_NG86m4XYmumjzNZcmSa3...JnYuf4C87v]

Holding the knees of Samantha, Simran opened Samantha's legs widely and took place between her legs, then applied some oil on her pussy and into the tight hole and around her hymen. Then Simran put a lot of oil on her strap-on cock that is 7 inches long and 2 inches thick. She knew if Samantha gets all that inside her tight virgin pussy, she'll be in pained agony. So she decided to do it softly and with love. She gripped one hand on the strap-on and other on Samantha's mouth so if she cries out she can keep her quiet.
Like Reply
Simran pushed her cock at Samantha's tight, wet, oily pussy but it did not go in. Even a little force didn't help. So she rubbed and fingered Samantha's pussy for a while until she was ready once again. Samantha's eyes were closed and she didn't know how much pain it would be for her. She was biting her red lips in tension. Simran pushed her cock at her pussy hole, but it still did not go inside of the young girl. Again she tried to force it up her channel, but the small hole and its hymen at the entrance kept Simran out.

[Image: nHNjwr6H7kiiS8P_YiH7TYUN09PxcFLxx911X-zw...xaYiZfMwes]

This was Simran's first time with an Indian virgin, so she didn't exactly know how to get inside. But on the third try she used all her strength to get the head of the huge cock inside Samantha's clasping pussy. Samantha closed her eyes and whimpered as she felt the dildo push into her pussy coming to a stop after penetrating as the tip came into contact with her hymen.

After it pulled back, Samantha felt a sharp pain as the dildo was thrust forward, ripping through her maidenhead and taking her virginity.

[Image: 6BAQR0-6U2Jx3FZrLO8Abs1pFLGDkEok53fwj1bL...7RwVPh8o5v]

"OOHHHH, my god, it hurrrrrrrtss, take it out," and she was just about to start screaming, and Simran worried that the mother downstairs would hear and come running over. She managed to cover the lips of Samantha with hers just in time to control her screams and shoved her tongue inside. The scream of Samantha transformed like a moan into the mouth of Simran.

Samantha was weeping and giving gestures with wide eyes to Simran to stop. Simran didn't stop and she pushed her cock deeper inside her, pinning the helpless bride to the bed. She pushed about four inches. Samantha is still begging Simran to get it out, but Simran didn't. She did stop for a moment to let her tight stretched cunt hole to get used to the monster she was shoving into her. She noticed her hole was tightly pulled around the thick shaft of the strap-on cock. Simran started kissing her face and lips, slipping her tongue into mouth so that Samantha wouldn't cry. The kisses made Samantha feel better. So Simran started moving her cock up and down, but Samantha used her muscles to grip the shaft tightly and stop it from moving deeper into her cunt.

[Image: 1P5SQLGtb9uvlatJ89QJ43ow3hGo1AE5HcRZcMMJ...GVO58RJN38]

"It won't hurt any more," Simran whispered.

Simran penetrated deeper and deeper into Samantha's untouched body, the tightness of her vaginal cavity impeding Simran's progress as she started to rhythmically fuck her. The sharp pain Samantha had felt as her hymen was breached is now quickly dissipated as the most intense pleasure she ever felt replaced it. Each thrust of the dildo sent shock waves throughout her body and her cry of pain turned to that of pleasure as her pussy began to squeeze and milk the wonderful entity that had entered her body and was gifting her with so much pleasure. Samantha gripped tightly to her husband's shoulders and wrapped her legs around the strong lady's hips. She lifted herself off the bed with the most intense feelings of euphoria enveloping her. Her entire body is shaking from the orgasm. Collapsing back, Samantha simply laid there, limp, as her body continued to shudder, mewing incoherently as Simran gently pulled the dildo out against the tight grip of Samantha's vaginal cavity. A feeling of emptiness replacing the erotic fullness she had just felt.

[img]https://imgfy.net/images/2017/05/25/SAMANTHA5.md.jpg[/img]

Samantha let out a cry as she felt the dildo push back into her empty void once again. Her hands clenched into fists and she arched her back forcing the dildo deeper within her. Samantha could think of nothing else as she felt the swell of pleasure building up yet again as her rock hard clit sent a shock wave of pleasure up to her nipples and back down again as the clit stimulator made contact with every stroke of the dildo.

After a bit, Simran started fucking her pussy faster and faster. Even though Samantha is feeling some pain, Simran did not stop this time. She was fucking her hard now, her cock now freely sliding into her pussy. The cock deep inside her tunnel now is giving Samantha pleasure, but also still a bit of pain. Samantha could only gasp shallowly as Simran continued to drive the dildo deeper into her pussy. Her head rested deep in the pillow, drops of sweat beading and running down her face, her hair now wild and matted to her forehead, her body covered with perspiration. Releasing one final moan Samantha collapsed back onto her bed, unconscious.

[Image: Tfi7zJOB8-wl_yosGPImDkEeZFd7p40vjxDRWUzb...3HKiBR2OYP]
Like Reply
Catching her breath Simran looked down at the sweat-covered girl sleeping beneath her. Simran smiled and brushed some of the hair now clinging to Samantha's face aside. The bindi on the forehead of Samantha got melted and slid to the side ways, giving the most usual look of a well fucked bride. This was the first time she had ever seen someone collapse from exhaustion due to sex. "Poor bride". She was proud of the fact that she had accomplished a task which was otherwise reserved for her brother. She has plundered the treasure of her brother. Simran saw Samantha as the perfect sexual mate. She was beautiful yet innocent, naïve yet bursting to push the boundaries.

[Image: WaxmUJRnf0Kqi3d9F9p4v49ZOunXbHRUBn97W9hz...NT-nlKfEB4]

After half an hour, preparing for a second fuck, unable to wait any more, Simran woke Samantha up with a fanatical kiss by shoving her long tongue into the little mouth of the sleeping beauty.

When Samantha opened her eyes she saw her pussy blood on the cock of Simran and all over the sheet. She could not move her hips without pain, so Simran took a towel and cleaned her pussy and the strap-on.

Simran kissed her on the lips and caressed the naked body. Simran softly uttered, "You are so beautiful my little Bhabi. You're my wife! I want to have you again!"

Samantha smiled and drowsily replied, "Again?"

[Image: whJNZ8ZfHgqXx-zE_Q5P_L36D_Zd1mJNFIvRHt7y...rKF2TDJVQP]

With her boyish grin, Simran said, "Honey, I want to take you over and over and over again!"

Still half asleep Samantha said, "I just want to get some sleep right now."

"C'mon bhabi. I want you again. Did you like it when I came inside your body babe?"

"What?" Samantha said.

Smiling, Simran said, "Remember when I came in your pussy? Did you like that?"

Remembering how Simran took her, how Simran drove her body into hers, turning their bodies into one and how it aroused her, she said, "Yes. It was amazing!"

The butcher rolled on top of naked Samantha once again Samantha spread her legs apart willingly this time. Samantha felt the heat and weight of Simran's body over her. She was starting to get aroused again. Simran looked into Samantha's eyes and kissed her. With a massive grin on her face, Simran slid the head of her strapon inside Samantha once more. Then Simran lowered herself on top of the deflowered bride. She spread the legs of Samantha more apart to accommodate her body.

[Image: yrj3QdruLldsjdJr2XeknRnInNoLGQ9z_I6vH33q...WoyahpiHFq]

A shot of electricity ran through Samantha as she felt Simran's hot skin against hers. Simran's breasts rested on top of the bride. The sweat covered body of Simran is giving an intoxicating smell to Samantha. Simran kissed Samantha's lips as she slowly slid her cock inside. She could feel the full length of her strapon inside Samantha now. Her pussy wrapped around it tightly, fitting it like a glove. Samantha was her little concubine, her baby doll and Simran was taking Samantha once more.

Simran wrapped her arms around Samantha as she kissed passionately. Her hips slowly started to thrust into the young and willing body. Her tempo was slow and gentle. Simran wanted her wife to feel every movement of her body. It felt so natural making love to her Sister in Law on the bed prepared for her first night. Samantha loved the feeling of Simran's lips against hers. Feeling her bride groom's tongue penetrate her mouth as her husband's cock penetrated her body.

[Image: h0uHd5glK5nCrvY7L-DmJCpnWVjBvDrWWG7qdV3X...2QuCPduIFt]

As Simran drove herself into her wife, the bride raised her hips to meet her husband's. They kissed each other deeply like a newly married couple. Their bodies were in perfect sync with each other. Their rhythm quickened. They drove their bodies harder and faster into each other. Samantha wrapped her legs around Simran's waist, keeping her inside her. This drove Simran wild. Simran redoubled her efforts, thrusting into the tight little body even harder and faster. Samantha felt her body start to climax. Simran drove her cock as deep inside her as she could. She continued to kiss her bride as they both began to cum. Samantha felt Simran's juices drip underneath her strapon and onto her sex. Simran stayed on top of Samantha until both their bodies were spent. Simran took off her strapon and they fell asleep in her brother's bed, with Simran's arms wrapped around Samantha's naked body.

[Image: hHeytm_uaawoQsTi0r6w5vrfJ9I-lqHGy9T9FkXW...RRHdGVkptL]

The next one month turned out to be a honey moon for the new bride before her husband arrived back from Delhi. Simran took her to new places during her Indian tour. Fucked Samantha well in all possible angles at various hill resorts.

[Image: f4rxjomP9clSQP36lzeeWX8ec89jPJWipzYFeb_J...KaI-4V82C6]

[Image: B6wzceWd3GC0OgLhIrYWdVVKfGC9nTY-wcK3vD6D...MxpAVoJxQJ]

[Image: rE5mQoLqnrXHVanZi_uvv03hA-h4fzjZIEOF94Uo...fZcK3rgWR6]

Simran left for the US with a promise to her wife to take her soon to the US and marry her by any means. Yes she is capable.

End
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply