Incest A Mom's Game Continues
Chapter:11 - Four on the bed, Unexpected guest

Smiling to herself, Sailaja looked down at her wet pussy and went to Arun for another session of hot fucking.

Back in the room, Arun and Sailaja had another two rounds of hot sex and Arun was again ready for another round. Sailaja felt tired with all the fucking from the monster cock and saying no went into deep sleep.

In the morning, Sailaja woke up to look at the clock reading 10 and was surprised she slept too long. Feeling sore in her pussy, she was finding it difficult to even walk and slowly came into the living room to find all three sitting at the table for breakfast.

"Good morning sister" Asha greeted her smiling and giving a peck on her cheek. Sailaja was stunned to see her dress. Asha was wearing a yellow t-shirt tight enough to show off her curves and her loose shorts were way above her thighs.

Ravi was intently looking at his mom all the while but immediately shifted his gaze as she looked him in the eyes. Sailaja went silently to the dining table and sat beside her son.

"Hope you had a good sleep yesterday night" she said mocking her son trying her best to hide her smile.

"Hmm.. yeah. Yes mom" Ravi managed to say.

"But aunty was not sleeping at all. I think she missed your company" Arun said to Ravi looking at Sailaja.

Sailaja felt a little uncomfortable with Arun's words and silently left back to her room to freshen up. Her son followed to the room and as soon as they got inside, Ravi closed the door behind and said

"Mom, did you two do it"

"Yes Ravi. Does that disappoint you?" she asked concerned.

"There is no way I am not okay with it Mom. Infact I am disappointed that I was not there to watch"

"You sure will get a chance, my son. But not today. I may take a while to be completely ok" she said.

"Why Mom? What happened? Is everything ok?" He was worried about his mom's condition.

"Nothing Ravi. I'm perfectly ok" she said not knowing how to explain her situation but he looked at her intently.

"I'm feeling sore down there. He's too big for me" she said hesitating with her blushed cheeks.

Ravi too blushed at her reply and felt a little jealous but kept quiet. He left while Sailaja directly went to the bathroom. As she finished and came back to the living room wearing a nightie, she found no one in the living room. The main door was locked from inside and she was surprised to see no one. Then she heard sounds coming from the other bedroom and went to look in. The door was slightly ajar and she looked in pushing it a bit more. What she saw shocked her the most. 

There was Asha on the bed laid on her back with both the boys on each side of her. She had her shirt bunched at her neck and the boys had their faces buried on her chest with each sucking on her boobs. Both the boys were fully dressed and quite busy feeling up Asha's body. Asha was looking intently at both the boys sucking and fondling her boobs. Sailaja started to feel a twitch in her pussy looking at them. The three of them were too busy to notice her staring at their sexual acts.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRuLlownpXCqLsi2Sir-...K&usqp=CAU]

As Sailaja kept looking, the boys stuff both their hands in Asha's shorts and began to feel her pussy. Both their hands were almost fighting to get in her pussy while still fondling her body sucking her boobs. It was like a game between the boys as who would get their finger first in her pussy. It was definitely Arun that got the right spot with his finger right in his mom's cunt as it was evident from the evil grin on his face looking at Ravi and Sailaja surely noticed that look on his face.

Ravi after struggling a bit decided to take off her shorts and unbuttoned her shorts a Asha helped him in taking the shorts off by lifting her ass up. Arun watched in awe as his Mom cooperated to Ravi's actions. Arun unable to control any further, unzipped his fly as huge cock sprang out like a snake in front of Ravi's eyes. Asha then looked at both of them and in a go, took off her her shirt to remain completely naked on the bed between the boys. Ravi took his time looking at Arun's huge dick and shyfully lowered his pants too to sit bare bottom on the bed at the other side.

Asha then looked at both their cocks as if comparing them. Surely was Ravi was no match to Arun, but Asha looked so fascinated looking at Ravi's cock. She then took both their hardcocks in each hand and began to stroke them. The boys kneeled beside her in the bed and enjoyed the hand job. Just after a few strokes Arun came and his seed speed all over her belly. Ravi looked nowhere to cumming and Asha got up to gulp his cock in her mouth and began to suck it. She sucked his cock so deep that it almost hit her throat but still kept running her mouth all over his cock. In the mean time, looking at his Mom sucking Ravi's cock, Arun's limp cock got back to life as he positioned himself behind her. With a hard thrust, he pushed his cock deep into his moms cunt and Asha let out a big moan and choked with Ravi's cock in her mouth.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRq6VIw-JkVwESORPStc...S&usqp=CAU]

Then Arun started to give thrusts fucking her pussy hard with his huge cock penetrating deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh..... come on... Fuck momma" she moaned letting Ravi's cock slip out of her wet mouth.

Sailaja noticed hers son's cock glistening with saliva. She immediately touched herself down looking at the erotic scene before her eyes. While Arun fucked his mom hard, she kept sucking on the cock in front of her much faster and Ravi started to feel the pressure building by in his balls. Soon Ravi came with his cum covering all over Asha's face. Looking at the scene, Arun too fastened his thrusting and soon filled his mom's cunt with his liquid.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTHmizqHEyuooUzoPxPn...6&usqp=CAU]

"Ahhhh.. Fill momma's cunt my boy" Asha moaned loud as Arun sprayed his jets of cum in her pussy.

Arun then moved away to the bathroom to clean up while Asha laid down on the bed beside Ravi. Sailaja was busy touching herself and nearing her orgasm that she didn't notice her son and her sister looking at the door directly towards her. As soon as her eyes met with theirs, she moved her hand away from her pussy and they smiled looking at the wet patch at her crotch. Asha sighed her to come near not even bothering to cover herself up and Sailaja without a word moved towards the bed. Asha got on her knees on the bed and lifted Sailaja's nightie and removed it to throw it at one corner of the room. 

Now she too stepped on the bed to the other side of her son in all her naked glory and moved closer feeling a bit shy. Ravi was now struck between with the two beautiful women on either side of him all naked on bed. The bed was a king size bed for the three to fit good enough. There was not even a word from any of them, then the bathroom door opened. Arun stood there motionless looking at the three of them on bed and silently walked to the bed to step in the bed and sleep alongside Sailaja's as she adjusted herself close towards Arun. Now four of them were on the bed stark naked close to each other

Sailaja turned towards Arun to face him straight to get comfortable. Asha motioned Ravi too to lie on his side towards Sailaja and he did as said. As Ravi turned his cock poked to his mom's butt and she felt the tingle sensation in her wet pussy. Arun's cock was also poking on her pussy mound. Her son adjusted his cock right in between her ass cheeks and Ravi could now feel his poking at the entrance of her tight ass hole. He hugged her tight and held her boob and gave it a tight squeeze. Sailaja moaned in pleasure as Arun to caressed her other boob. She enjoyed the feeling of fondling of her boobs by both the boys. As Arun unable to control himself tried to push his cock right into her asshole, she said

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQcA6g5GIossPhRf5tG1...c&usqp=CAU]

"Please no..." She was saying as he pushed further and she felt his cock ripping her ass crack. Fearing he would still push further, she raised her leg and with her right hand held her son's cock and guided it towards her pussy. Ravi entered his mom's pussy with ease as it was well lubricated with her juices already. Arun to placed his cock right at her pussy which was already being fucked by Ravi and tried to push it in but failed.

Fearing the both cocks would rip her pussy, Sailaja held Arun's cock in her hand and started to stroke it giving him a hand job while he sucked on her boobs. After a few strokes, Ravi came soon and filled up her pussy and she felt her pussy muscles tighten nearing an orgasm but she didn't. As soon as Ravi pulled his cock out, cum started to leak out of her pussy and Arun was already pushing his cock into her leaking pussy.

Not satisfied with the fucking from her son, she let Arun slip his monster cock into her pussy and Arun started to give harder thrusts. Sailaja began to moan harder as Arun kept fucking her.

" Ahhhh..... Oh hhhhh.. fuck" she moaned louder.

Sailaja then got up and sat on Arun's cock as her son watched her and started to hump on his cock faster. Ravi got up and squeezed her boobs licking them and pinching her nipples while she rode his cousin's cock. He then did something unexpected. He moved his hands all over her front until her reached her pussy where Arun's cock is buried and rubbing over her pussy mound inserted a finger along with Arun's cock deep in her cunt stretching her pussy to the maximum. This further increased her pleasure and she moaned

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQFze7xQJC3NOfOurhvs...v&usqp=CAU]

"Ohhh... Yes. Finger fuck me while I ride on your cousin's cock Ravi. Insert it deeper in your mom's whore cunt"

Her words came as a shock to him and with increased encouragement he stuck another finger in her pussy which went with a bit difficulty. He could feel Arun's cock with his fingers in his mom's pussy which was leaking already. Her moaning became louder as she neared orgasm and soon she came all over Arun's cock and her son's fingers. After a while, she slowly raised herself to fall in between the boys tired. Then she got up to look at her sister smiling looking at her. With her blushed cheeks she left to prepare lunch as everyone got up to get dressed. Later after lunch all of them sat on the couch in the living room having a normal chat when the door bell rang. Sailaja went to open the door and shocked to find it was RAHUL.

Rahul's family had shifted to Delhi and she was not at all expecting him to be here. Rahul was the one that had helped her cross the boundaries from a conservative mom to what she is now. He had always been her favourite LOVER. He was the one reason that she has started her sexual exploration journey.

As soon as she opened the door, Rahul almost rushed in and hugged her in a tight embrace.

"I missed you aunty, missed you so much" he said when he looked across to see the others with their mouths open. He immediately let go off her and stood motionless.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 4 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Will be waiting for your views on the latest update...

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Interesting
Like Reply
Hungry for another triple team, three ways bang....
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
(15-04-2020, 08:38 PM)Krisna09 Wrote: Hungry for another triple team, three ways  bang....

Your reply made me feel the way your are following the story. I don't know how many of the readers still remember or already know the triple teaming of the lead character from the earlier chapters. Maybe none.

Thanks for your support. Your comment made me feel my thread valuable. Kindly give any suggestions on the proceedings of the story if possible. I have my way of continuing the story but I feel thee ideas you give will increase the interest.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Super... Update regularly...
Like Reply
(16-04-2020, 09:00 AM)Mf123 Wrote: Your reply made me feel the way your are following the story. I don't know how many of the readers still remember or already know the triple teaming of the lead character from the earlier chapters. Maybe none.

Thanks for your support. Your comment made me feel my thread valuable. Kindly give any suggestions on the proceedings of the story if possible. I have my way of continuing the story but I feel thee ideas you give will increase the interest.

Brother, keep it on your own way. I'm not suggesting anything. Because, i know you have the ability to make better than my imagination.  Best of luck brother.  Keep writting. I'm always waiting for the story
Like Reply
update sir.... waiting...
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:12 - Movie time FUN

"I missed you aunty, missed you so much" Rahul said when he looked across to see the others with their mouths open. He immediately let go off her and stood motionless.

As the people in the room looked astonished at Rahul's act, Ravi stepped in to loosen up the issue and said to Rahul

"Hi buddy, good to see you"

It was then they noticed when Rahul moved to meet Ravi that he had brought luggage along with him. Ravi took the luggage and helped Rahul in shifting the luggage. Later they all sat in the living room talking about Rahul why he is here. Rahul said he is on some work of his dad's land settlement and had to stay over a week.

"Mom and dad were insisting me to stay at a hotel but I said I would rather prefer to stay at your place. But since you are having relatives, I don't want to be a trouble for your andwill search for some motel nearby" he further explained.

"What? No way Rahul. Your can stay here as long as you want. It wouldn't be a trouble at all" Sailaja said immediately and Asha had a suspicious and worried look on her face.

"Okay aunty, if you wish so let it be. I'll stay here" Rahul got convinced after a little persuasion.

Ravi was worried all the time thinking of Rahul's stay. Arun too was disappointed to have a guest from outside as it would be uncomfortable for them to have fun around. Little did Arun know that he was the reason that this aunt had changed this much. Sailaja went into the kitchen to prepare snacks and tea for everyone when Ravi followed her into the kitchen and asked in a low voice

"Mom, why did you ask Rahul to stay here? What's going in your mind?" There was a bit of sheet in his voice.

"I didn't think much Ravi. But I couldn't let him stay at hotel. You know how much I life being around him" was her calm reply.

"Are you out of your mind Mom! I know you like him. But with Arun and Asha aunty being around...." He was about to ask when she stopped him.

"Don't think to much my son. Let the things flow. I didn't plan anything. So just be cool" she said and he left the kitchen in silence.

Later in the night, all of them sat at the dining table and had some casual chat as Rahul too blended nicely into the group. As it was time for sleep, Sailaja announced

"The boys could smell in one of the bedroom and we ladies could share a room. Is it comfortable with everyone?" She asked.

Everyone was silent and they know that they had no option but to accept. They all went in silence and Rahul was a bit surprised looking at everyone. Later in the night, after everyone slept, Arun slowly crawled out of the bed and Rahul was half asleep and noticed Arun leaving by the room. He pretended to be sleeping all the while until an hour later, Arun came back shirtless and adjusting his pants. Rahul assumed the reason, but was surprised how Arun had managed with his mom bring right next to Sailaja. A while later after Arun was asleep, Ravi too got out of bed and came an hour later to join in the bed.

Rahul suspicion got stronger and he wanted to find out what was happening. He decided to confirm his doubt and slowly went to the other bedroom and peeked into the door. What he saw shocked him the most. There was a dim light in the bedroom which is enough at midnight for Rahul to notice Sailaja's and Asha both stark naked on bed. Beside the bed were their dresses bunched together and Arun's missing shirt on top of them. He then silently went to bed and slept thinking of what to do next.

The next morning the boys got up all together and Rahul had a mischievous smile on his face looking at both Ravi and Arun. Both the boys were confused at Rahul's behaviour all the morning. The rest of the day went by all of them wondering why Rahul was behaving stranger but Sailaja looked good company a lot. Except for a brush of bodies here and there while moving, nothing happened between them until evening and Rahul was figuring out what to do next.

It was around 6 in the evening after snacks that Rahul suggested to watch a movie on some online streaming website. They all sat in the living room filling the couch and chairs. Asha was suggesting some Bollywood movie but Rahul insisted on watching an Hollywood flick. Initially they started a war movie and the boys were deeply involved in the movie when Sailaja and Asha were getting bored of it. Looking at them Rahul said

"Looks like the ladies are getting bored, why not watch something interesting" he said and choose another movie ' Basic Instincts'.

As he chose the movie, Ravi started that it would be a little extreme and uncomfortable to watch to which Rahul said

"Why not? We are all adults here. I don't think we all here are not so conservative type to resist to watch and moreover it's a softcore one"

No one said a word and just nodded to which Rahul got the play button. As the movie started to play, there started a sit-in scene and the air in the room filled with tension everyone watching the movie intently. There were out of steamy sex scenes exposing the top frontal part of the cast in the movie and everytime such a scene came up almost everyone in the room lowered they're heads with shy.

After an hour into the film everyone was started to feel comfortable. By the time the movie ended, the sexual tension in the air was heavy and everyone felt relieved. Later they had their dinner early and sat having a casual chat. Rahul suggested everyone to watch another movie and all of them have their nod. This time Rahul picked a completely sex oriented movie and no one said a word. As it was an old classic movie the picture was not clear and he suggested to switch off the lights in the room. As earlier the boys sat in the couch and the  ladies picked their seats on the chairs nearby.

As the movie started, there were more erotic scenes in the screen and everyone watched the movie without even blinking as Rahul kept his eye on Sailaja. He sat next to Ravi who is positioned in the middle of the couch. Everyone had their hands on their crotches as the movie went by. Unlike the earlier softcore movie, this one involved hardcore scenes with a good story line. As one more steamy sex scene started everyone were adjusting themselves not looking at each other forgetting the place they were in. The chair Sailaja sat in was making cranking sounds everyone she moved a bit and everyone kept noticing her whenever she moved and she felt uncomfortable at. That is when Rahul paused the video between a hot scene and said to Sailaja

"Aunty, I could feel you are feeling uncomfortable in that chair. Why don't you sit here in the couch. We can adjust with for of us in here" 

Without a second thought she immediately got up as Asha looked wondering at her sister move and position herself at the edge of the couch beside Rahul. Arun to had a surprised look and Ravi felt embarrassed at his mom's act. Even though Ravi knows that his Mom likes Rahul a lot, he never expected her to accept to whatever he asks. Rahul hit the play button and the movie started to play and everyone soon got involved in the movie. The couch was a bit small and not enough for four of them and Sailaja soon was feeling discomfort. Looking at her Rahul held her hand as she got up and he soon pulled her onto his lap. Arun was to the other edge and deeply involved in the movie to notice his aunt sitting on Rahul's lap. But Ravi was just next to them and he didn't dare to stop or ask them about it as it would put him in more embarrassing situation. 

Asha was also keenly staring at the screen and was too busy to notice her sister sitting on Rahul's lap. The room too was so darkly lit that they could hardly see each other when the screen was dark. Sailaja could feel his hard cock pressing onto her ass and she remembered all those moments she had spent with him. She missed the feeling of his hard cock buried deep in her pussy as he had always been her favourite one. As the movie progressed there were more hot talks on the screen than the steamy scenes and that excited Sailaja more and more.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRhDy2iRCHlcodkdK5uV...K&usqp=CAU]
Rahul began to feel the pain as his hard dick got crushed under her butt and she moved her hips slowly increasing his pain with pleasure. She then moved her hand under her ass and felt the length of his dick raising her hips a bit. He took the chance and unzipped his fly releasing his hard cock out and she immediately felt the warmth of his cock on her hand. As the room was dark, she desperately wanted too feel the warmth  of his cock on her skin. So she raised a bit and rode up her nightie until it bunched around her hips which was luckily not noticed by the others. Then Rahul felt the soft feeling of her butt cheeks on his cock and unable to control any further he pushed her panties aside feeling the wetness of her pussy with his finger. It was then Ravi noticed what was happening next to him as he was seated just beside them.

He could see his moms milky thighs exposed sitting on his best friends lap. He could feel the movement beside him clearly and assumed what was happening but didn't want to disturb them. Moreover he was worried that if his aunt and cousin come to know about their relationship, it would further embarrass him and so he kept quiet. Sailaja and Rahul were too lost
 in the world to notice the others.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkDLIB7Zb34jZ7_4wJo...x&usqp=CAU]

Sailaja raised her hips a bit and as Rahul's stiff cock stood proud, she lowered herself slowly bending a bit onto his cock. She was so wet that his cock smoothly disappeared into her cunt with ease. There was a light gasp of 'ahhhh' from her mouth which was loud enough only for her son to hear. Ravi tried not to concentrate on them, but couldn't take his mind away while his mom is getting fucked by his friend right beside him. Sailaja started to slowly hump on Rahul's cock and he held her by the waist and pulled her onto his cock everytime she raised her ass in air. Initially the humps were slow, but soon she started to literally jump on his cock and luckily similar steamy sex scene was running in the screen that her moans went unnoticed from the sounds of the movie. Rahul was nearing an orgasm and held her hips right biting her neck and Sailaja too was nearing to cum and her pussy gripped his cock hard. Soon she came jumping fast on his cock and Rahul increased the volume of the movie to maximum and the similar orgasm scene running in the movie helped them not to get caught while Sailaja screamed with pleasure.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRC-KZBkvVJGzhDKJi6X...4&usqp=CAU]

Rahul too came soon and filled up her pussy with his thick jets of cum. Sailaja felt a lot relieved and she felt the cum dripping from her pussy leaking along her thighs. She then raised herself slowly and released her nightie which fell back in place. Then she got up and walked towards the bedroom almost fainting. When she passed her sister, Asha looked into her eyes with a mischevious grin. Then Asha stood up as the movie ended and immediately switched on the lights in the room and turned to Rahul who was adjusting his pants. There were globs of cum stains and his wet crotch confirming her suspicion. Asha looked at Rahul and followed Sailaja to the bedroom.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Nice bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Good story... After long time you are here 

Give regular updates until this lock down atleast
Like Reply
(20-04-2020, 05:29 PM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Good story... After long time you are here 

Give regular updates until this lock down atleast

Thank you  Namaskar

I am struck in a foreign place now in lockdown. So, am not able to give updates on a regular basis. Will try my best to update asap

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply
Nice update...
Like Reply
Wow. Hot updates man. Thank you for returning..hope Ravi returns to old tact's to give his mom's body to others.
Like Reply
Nice update.... Somewhere asha's name been replaced by Rekha.... Check the thing brother
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 11:59 AM)Krisna09 Wrote: Nice update.... Somewhere asha's name been replaced by Rekha.... Check the thing brother

Very thanks for this suggestion. This kind of comments assure me that how interested you have shown in reading the story and how involved you are.

This kind of problems arrive when writing two stories simultaneously. I have been getting regular replies to update for both the stories. I have earlier stopped writing this story as I found not much interested readers and started a new one. But soon there were requests to continue this story too.

I shall try my best not to make such mistakes again.

Once again, thank you very much.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:13 - Treating the Guest

Asha stood up as the movie ended and immediately switched on the lights in the room and turned to Rahul who was adjusting his pants. There were globs of cum stains on his wet crotch confirming her suspicion. Asha looked at Rahul in the eyes who lowered his head down feeling shy and then she followed Sailaja to the bedroom.  The boys left to their rooms hurriedly. Once inside, both Arun and Ravi went one after the other to the bathroom to jerk off. In the other bedroom after Sailaja came back from the bathroom, Asha asked her

*What's with you and Rahul?"

"What is with him?" She put a counter question.

"Don't try to hide things. I saw the cum stains on his pants after the movie"

"So what, he might be jerking off watching the movie. After all he is a young guy with hot blood running in his veins" Sailaja said not wanting to accept to her sister about the affair with Rahul.

"Then you say, you have nothing to do with Rahul" Asha asked in a bit harsh tone.

"You're over thinking sis. He's just a friend of my son and their family is a bit close to us. He's like a family too. Nothing more than that" Sailaja gave an ending note to the conversation.

Asha was so sure about what had happened but got a bit frustrated that after all that had happened between them, her sister still wants to keep secrets from her. With number of thoughts in mind, she drifted to sleep figuring out a plan to catch her sister.

Next day in the morning, as Sailaja got up and walked into the kitchen she found Asha already preparing the breakfast. There were already two plates on the during table and she found surprised and asked

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No" Asha said calmly

"You had breakfast early!" She asked wondering.

"It's not me. Arun and Ravi had their breakfast. I have sent them to the next town on some work"

"Did they take the car?" Sailaja was worried.

"Yes dear, don't worry. Arun could drive well"

Sailaja just shrugged her shoulders and said "Okay then. Its me and you for the day I think"

"No. Three of us. Rahul is here. He was in dead sleep and I thought of not disturbing him. After all he's a guest of us. How could I send him" Asha had a mischievous smile while she said that.

Sailaja too was happy to hear that Rahul is around but she knows it is difficult for her to sneak out with Asha around. After the night's incident it is much impossible for her to find a reason to spend time with Rahul. Feeling a bit disappointed, she went to fresh up when Rahul got up and sat on the couch. She gave him coffee and sat beside him on the couch. Rahul was surprised that with all the empty seats, why she had chosen to sit beside him. She placed his hand on her thigh as he felt a bit shy, she said

"Feel comfortable, Rahul like you feel with your dear Sailaja aunty"

He was shocked at that but had nothing to say. He tried to get up but she held him tight not to get up . He sat in discomfort for a long time as she brushed his thigh with her hand on his shorts. The shorts rode up exposing his manly thighs and she kept rubbing his bare thigh.  Rahul tried to excuse himself to get a bath but still she didn't leave and kept him pinned to his seat. In the meantime, Sailaja had her bath and came into the living room and was shocked to see Asha's hand rubbing his bare thigh sitting beside him. 

"Hi sis, looks like Rahul is good boy. I'm starting to like him" Asha said and as flood of jealousy filled Sailaja's heart.

Sailaja without a word went to the couch, pulled him up and said in a bit angry tone,

"You boys are so dirty, have your bath first. You should bath first in the morning. Come soon, I'll arrange the breakfast for you"

Saying that, she pushed Rahul into the room and closed the door. Then she turned around and looked at her sister Asha and asked

"What were you doing Asha?"

"I didn't get what you are all asking sister. If you're asking about Rahul, I'm just helping him to feel free around"

"He is already very close to our family and he is feeling comfortable"

"Yeah, I noticed that sister" Asha said looking mischeviously at Sailaja.

Sailaja felt a little awkward at her comment and didn't respond. After sometime Rahul came out of the room, wearing just a towel. Asha was sitting on the couch and Sailaja was working in the kitchen. As soon as Asha saw him and his well built body, she was attracted to him and went near him and asked

"What's wrong Rahul? Why are you not wearing any clothes?" She asked.

"Oh, it's nothing aunty. The luggage bag is not opening as it's filled. I was looking for Sailaja aunty to help me out in unlocking it." He said looking for Sailaja.

"Let me help you out" Asha said and rushed into the room.

The luggage trolley on the bed was not opening as it is full. She pressed harder on the bag placing get both hands on the bag as Rahul tried unlocking it but failed.

"You need to apply more pressure on it aunty" he said and moved back.

"Okay, I'll sit on the bag and you open it" she said and got on the bed.

Asha sat on the bed and the bag. She could have sit normally but instead she said her legs wide with each of her leg on the sides of the bag and tested her bum on the bag. As Rahul was unlocking, he could see her with her legs spread wide on the bag smiling at him seductively. As the lock was just about to open, she raised her hips and the lock got stuck again.

"Oh aunty, you got up at the right time. Any problem?" He asked.

"My legs are aching this way, wait a moment" she said and raised her nightie above her knees and sat on the bag again.

Rahul then got a clear view of Asha's lucious thighs as the nightie bunched at her waist. He stared looking for a hint of her panties but couldn't find any. A tent started to form at his crotch and he is trying hard to hide it. Then she moved a bit here and there, and then he got a peek at her cleanly shaved pussy. As he watched with his mouth open, the tent at his crotch clearly showed the throbbing of his cock and she too stared at it. 

[Image: 5.jpg]

"More time Rahul?" She asked innocently.

"Almost finished aunty" he said hurriedly moving working in the lock and in his hurriedness his towel dropped on the floor leaving him stand stark naked before her. She gasped looking at his erect huge cock with clean shaved balls  in front of her eyes.

Rahul tried to cover himself up, but before he could do that Asha moved to his cock and held his shaft in her hand running her fingers along the length of his cock. This made his cock throb harder and she held it tight in her hand to feel the throbbing. Then she bent in front of him with her face right in front of his cock and started to lick it as he placed his hands on her hand and undid the hooks of her nightie. She smiled at that and helped him take off her nightie from her shoulders. She straightened herself to make the nightie fall away from her body leaving her completely naked.

He watched at her gorgeous figure and hugged her tightly making her fall in the bed along with him. He wasted no time and got on top of her sucking her boobs harder when Sailaja entered the room to watch them naked on the bed.

"What the hell, you bitch" she said to her sister in a loud voice and pulled Asha away from Rahul.

Rahul was shocked looking at Sailaja behaving that way and moved away from the bed trying to cover herself picking the towel.

"How could you do this Rahul, sleeping with my own sister in my home" she said looking at him.

"I'm sorry aunty, I didn't mean to...." He was about to say when Asha intervened.

"Don't blame the little boy did. I was just taking care of our guest and I thought you won't have any problem with that. I felt you are not interested in him" she said as if teasing her.

"What? No. I have not interest but this is wrong" Sailaja managed to say.

"If you feel it's wrong, you can leave the place. But your welcome to watch if you want" Asha said moving closer to Rahul.

Sailaja's eyes were red with anger and jealousy but she is not in a position now to accept her affair with Rahul with her sister. She thought it would further embarrass her and she left frustrated saying "I'm leaving"

After Sailaja left, Asha immediately hugged Rahul crushing her boobs and threw the towel aside. She then kissed him directly on the lips and smooched his lips taking one by one in her mouth. He liked the kiss very much and reciprocated the kiss more intensely. Lost in their passionate kissing, they both went wild and immediately fell on the bed with Asha spreading her legs wide. Rahul moved to her pussy and licked her pussy in between biting her clit.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSQFfhE7MlvG5xJ_hkNy...D&usqp=CAU]

"You are good at giving oral. Your dear Sailaja aunty might be looking it too" she said moaning lightly.

"Yeah, she likes it a lot" he said and immediately realised that he had accepted of having sex with Sailaja. His but his tongue realising the mistake he made but Asha's next words relieved him.

"No problem dear. We can be frank with each other. We shall include your dearest aunt too soon with us"

Rahul began to tongue fuck her more vigorously imagining both Asha and Sailaja on bed with him. Then he got on top of her and kissed her on the lips. Asha tasted her own cunt juices on her mouth and it excited her more as she held his head by hair kissing him back wildly. Their tongues were fighting soon and Rahul's hard cock was finding place between her legs. With a bit help from Asha, he managed to find the right spot and soon his cock entered her pussy smoothly which was already wet.

Then entered Sailaja into the room and saw Rahul fucking her sister  Rahul couldn't see her but Asha did notice her and winked. As Rahul began pounding on her pussy Asha started to scream

"Ohhhhhhhh ahhhh, fuck me Rahul. Fuck me with your cock as you fucked your aunt Sailaja"

Sailaja heard the words but was too lost to think about them as she was so keen in watching Rahul's huge cock disappear into her sisters pussy. Soon Sailaja felt wetness between her legs and began to rub over her crotch area. As Rahul began to pound on her pussy, Asha sighed her sister to come near. Sailaja was so hot that she felt her body burning and wasted no time. She dropped her nightie right there and moved towards the bed to get on top of both. Initially Rahul was shocked as he felt Sailaja's naked body touch him but Rahul enjoyed being crushed by the both smooth bodies of the women.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTxjdzhssE7Rdcsz6T7w...8&usqp=CAU]

Sailaja almost fell on Rahul and rolled sideways and spread her legs to open her pussy for Rahul. He immediately so withdrew his cock from Asha's pussy and moved to Sailaja.

"Oh, I missed this sweet pussy aunty" he said inserting his fingers in Sailaja's cunt and licked the juices off his fingers.

"I missed you too Rahul, I missed your hard cock in me" Sailaja said moaning with pleasure and spread her legs wide pulling him over her.

Rahul wasting no time positioned his cock at her pussy and pushed hardly until it went deep in her pussy in one go. The warm feeling of his cock drove Sailaja wild and she screamed

"Ahhhh, Rahul fuck me with you big cock. Shove it in deeper. Fuck me like you missed me"

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTIBmlmjtlX7c83hU5iK...e&usqp=CAU]

Asha was surprised to see Sailaja's wild side. She fondled her sister's boobs while Rahul kept thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. Then Asha stood on her knees for him to suck on her boobs. Rahul now was fucking Sailaja while biting Asha's boobs and licking her nipples. He had a skill and played with Asha's nipples with his tongue while still fucking Sailaja.

Asha began to rub her pussy mound while Rahul kept biting her boobs. She had the teeth marks on her boobs as Rahul bit them hard. The room was filled with the moaning of both the women pleasure by Rahul.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmHFFKTwiRbQQQO9Mqa...z&usqp=CAU]

Sailaja then pushed Rahul on the bed and got on top of him to straddle him. Now Asha got behind her sister and placed her both hands to the front of her and fondled her boobs while she he rode his cock.

"Ahhhh, fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck your bitch Rahul" Sailaja screamed as she came with a loud moaning bathing his cock with her juices.

Sailaja felt relieved and fell on top of him and rolled sideways as Asha took her place. She bent over and licked Rahul nipples slowly biting them and played with his chest hair for a while. Then Rahul raised his hips a bit and let his cock slowly into Asha's pussy. It was very wet and his cock slipped inside easily. Asha too came soon and Rahul hadn't cum yet. Then both the women moved to his cock and started to suck his cock and he felt his cock getting cleaned by both their warm mouths. This left him in a world of pleasure and he came soon as jets of cum hit both their faces.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR7lzF3v9ogy7uU7RjHy...q&usqp=CAU]

Both the women looked at each other's faces find with Rahul's cum. Asha leaned forward in her sister's face and licked the cum from her face and Asha did the same as her. Rahul watched in amusement unable to believe his luck to have two beautiful women craving his cum. After licking the cum clean off their faces, both the women looked at Rahul and smiled as he laid on the bed satisfied. Then they both got up. Leaving Rahul naked on bed, they walked hand in hand naked to the bathroom to clean themselves up.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQhEIQ5qjMhiZqSK1seB...R&usqp=CAU]

As they finished cleaning after showering and soaping each other bodies cleanly, they rinsed them and stepped out naked. They found Rahul still naked on the bed looking at the door. Once they turned their heads to the door to check what he was watching, they were shocked to see both Arun and Ravi standing at the door with their mouths open.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
This story is so hot
Like Reply
(26-04-2020, 09:33 PM)Lustkingalone Wrote: This story is so hot

Thank you very much. Added few more relevant pics to my recent update. Do read it again if possible

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply