Fantasy Actress Roleplays
(11-04-2020, 04:06 PM)AllTimeColdHeart Wrote: Bro after completing your list could you please write a romantic milf story on pavitra lokesh ?

Who is she
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pavitra Lokesh[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRE9aSCpruKtWt2gBiDm...n&usqp=CAU]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"Alrighty, turn your head cough for me," Neha Dhupia said. She wasn't sure why she added 'for me,' but it made the request a bit more sexual to her for some reason. If it was possible for the room to get any more uncomfortable for two strangers, with a 25-year age difference meeting, and the man pulling his penis out all with in 10 minutes, she certainly managed to find a way.

[Image: 12-Neha-Dhupia-MAXIM-Hot-Photo-Shoot-ULT...allery.jpg]

The patient coughed and Neha felt nothing of interest, medically, but in her hazy half-awake state she found herself still manipulating the young man's scrotum and testicles. She noticed the stubby shaft of his penis start to stir and push out the longer she touched his groin. Neha looked up at the young man's face and his cheeks were flushed as he looked at the wall, the ceiling- anywhere that was to the right and not at the person seated before him.

"Sorry," Neha finally said. "Just double checking something. I'm going to need you to cough, again." If the patient had been looking down at his doctor seated before him, he would've seen the hint of a smile in the corner of her magenta lip sticked lips. This was torture for this young man, she knew. She also knew she should feel bad for teasing him so. After all, he seemed to be one of the good ones. He had short brown hair with an average body. Not quite over weight, but his freshman 15-pound weight gain was there.

[Image: 793df60b3c4848fdc43e624b9e937fc1.jpg]

He was a college kid that wasn't full of ego and superiority. He was respectful, intelligent, and had a sense of humor, based on the five minutes of small talk prior to beginning his physical. Sure, he was single now, according to his chart, but once 10 years had passed, he'd finally be out of his 20s and in an age group with more mature women who could see what a catch this boy could be.

And you will still be 25 years older than he was, Neha thought to herself.

She rolled his testicles around in her palm for a few seconds then rubbed around the base of his shaft, pretending to feel something. The boy's penis continued to grow. Its banana shape taking for as the exposed bulb of his head pointed towards Neha who was seated in her seat. It always amazed her how much a penis could grow.

[Image: ZEU6tjrbrRtID2gBUbp42n30S1qekY8uUDScqGog...PgkrzWH4fQ]

Grower not a shower. I think that's what they call it.

At first glance the young man's penis was fairly average. One of the perks of being a doctor was Neha got to see several different kinds of penises. Some women doctors didn't see it as a perk, but Neha did. She could do without the mouth's and brain tissue that came with most of them, but Neha saw it as a chance to survey the field and pick her favorites for when she would settle down. Of course, that's the way she thought when she was younger. Now at 39 years old, settling down was a moot point.

[Image: f0b04ad1ac2c42da6a7016870c2d82ab.jpg]

None the less, this boy's penis was remarkably average and healthy. But due to her extra investigation he had easily grown a good four maybe five inches in the last few seconds. It became almost a game in her mind now.

How hard can I make this young man while still pretending it's just a part of the exam?

Her right hand cupped his testicles while prodding gently at his scrotum with a finger, while her left hand wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of his shaft and worked in circles. His penis was flexing now. She could feel it pushing against her fingers as she closed.

"Hmm..." Neha hummed, realizing she had been groping her patient for several seconds without explanation. "Sorry, I'm just- I'm feeling something that shouldn't be here."

[Image: Glove-Mansion-Doctors-slippery-glovejob-1024x576.jpg]

Adam looked down finally, a spot of sweat formed at his brow. "Yeah, I um- sorry about-"

"Oh, no, your fine, hun," Neha smiled seductively and waived at his hands that attempted to cover his erection. "Doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I wouldn't have noticed this if you hadn't had some um- blood flow down here. You feel this bump right here at the base of your shaft?"

Adam's hand moved to the perfectly normal vein that she was pressing on at the base. "Yeah?"

"Has that always been there?"

[Image: Neha%2BDhupia%2Bhandjob%2Bindian%2Bactre...photos.jpg]

"Umm... I'm not sure," Adam said softly then cleared his throat causing his erection to bounce a little.

"Hmm..." Neha hummed again and pretended to think as she stared at it. "Well, it's possible it could be a serious blockage of blood- or a clot. I'll need to run a couple more tests, if that's alright?"

Adam shrugged, "sure. Um, is this serious?"

"I'm sure it's nothing. Go ahead and lie down on the table, I'll extend this so you can put your feet up. You can just keep your pants and underwear off."

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Neha went to the door and in-between taking her gloves off, she quietly locked it. Still not entirely sure what she was going to do. She saw in the corner of her eye, the young man staring at her thick butt through the tight black skirt she wore. When she turned around Adam's eyes darted to the nearest wall that had an assortment of pamphlets on various medical conditions on it. It was a common occurrence at work that Neha welcomed. Though, she was 39 she looked much younger, she was often told. This was accented by the low-cut V tops she often wore and short skirts. The HR department at the hospital once told her she dressed 'too revealing' for the office and it was becoming a 'distraction' for the other employees. With a coy smile and a stern voice, Neha advised her superiors that the other employees should then find somewhere else to look and then proceeded to leave the meeting. That was the last she heard of that.

[Image: neha-dhupia-hot-photo-shoot.jpg]

It annoyed her to no end that other employees would complain on her or feel threatened by her for how she looked. Dr. Neha  knew she was attractive in the eyes of many men and she enjoyed the lingering looks. She also knew being attractive wasn't something to complain about. She often wondered what men imagined doing to her during and after an exam. Many nights she would spend thinking about this herself. She'd peal her clothes off after a couple glasses of wine and under a warm blanket her fingers would rub down between her thighs. Her thoughts circling how hot it would be to be to have sex with a patient. The risk. The excitement.

[Image: th?id=OIP.J5JOZpWhxifGnW-24bDZjgHaEt&pid=15.1]

"Just go ahead and lie back and close your eyes for me," Neha told her patient. Much of her blue blouse was covered by her white doctor's coat and her raven black hair was held behind her head . She sat in her stool again and wheeled closer to the examination chair her patient lied in. He closed his eyes and even looked away from her some, probably trying to be respectful as at this angle he could very easily see down into her blouse at her ample cleavage.

With the lapse in time and change in positions, Adam's erection had dwindled to a lazy half limp curve of a shaft that leaned over his left thigh towards Dr. Neha. She reached up and groped his bare shaft with her bare hand. His warm relaxed skin fit into the palm of her hand gently as she went back to palpating around the base of his shaft.

[Image: 4pn6i5.gif]

He's gotta know by now that this isn't a medical exam, right?

His shaft hardened and she pulled it up to his belly with her right hand while her left rubbed slowly and carefully on his testicles in a gentle motion.

Of course, he doesn't how often do attractive women throw themselves at men?

Neha gripped the shaft, massaged in circles around the base of the boy penis until he was fully engorged. She let his shaft fall back down and it pointed nearly straight up this time and something glistened at the tip of his urethra. The tiniest drop of pre-ejaculate. A devious smile grew across Dr. Neha lips as she allowed her hands to return to her lap. This, by far, was the farthest she had ever taken her teasing of young men in her office. It was easily the greatest thrill for her, later that night after she was home, in her pajamas, and two glasses of wine deep, her mind would recall this examination. And that would be that.

[Image: VagueVigorousBlackbear-max-1mb.gif]

This was the time when she was supposed to say it was, 'nothing to worry about,' and, 'everything checked-out and I'll see you next year.' But she didn't. For reasons unbeknownst to her, Dr. Neha , M.d. for 19 years did not end the exam there. If a person was to ask her later that day or even 10 years from that afternoon, why she didn't, Neha doubted she would have a better answer than, she didn't want to.

"Well, I'm still feeling the clot here, Adam," Neha said, toying with the necklace that dangled in her cleavage. Adam turned to her but struggled to keep eye contact as she spoke. "There is a third test I could do, but it would require reducing the blood flow from your penis. The procedure is safe- it's really more of a massage. Now if you feel more comfortable you can hold off It's up to you."

Adam cleared his throat, "no, no, it's fine. Um, you can do what you need to."

"Good, just lie back down," Neha said.

Some might say this was a brash over reaction to this morning. Neha would say this morning would have no effect on her actions in this moment. She had spent her morning before work staring a packet of papers that sat by themselves in a manila folder beside her cup of coffee. The papers had small neon sticky notes every few pages indicating where she was to sign. Her lawyer had approved the documents and knew everything was in order for their divorce. It wasn't the, leaving her husband, that caused her to hesitate. Mike was always kind of a prick and in the last three years when the truth about his extra marital affairs came to light, he downgraded to an outright full on piece of shit.

[Image: neha-dhupia-femina-miss-india-north-2017...386470.jpg]

Neha shrugged it off over the past year. It made the divorce all the easier. She made more money than him. Way more money. So, it was the sweetest cherry on top when she demanded a divorce and had the prenuptial agreement that Mike had made them get. His delusional plans of becoming a titan of business when they were married in their had disappeared completely in the last decade, leaving him divorced and getting nothing. Neha on the other hand was a senior doctor at one of the largest hospital . She was successful, respected, attractive... she had everything she could have wanted... except a husband that was not a piece of shit, that is.

The worrisome hesitation came from the fact that once she signed these documents, she would become a divorce'. Her whole life would change. She wouldn't know who she was anymore. Neha sipped her coffee that morning for several minutes, then finally sighed and decided she was being absurd and filled out the paper work and mailed it back to her attorney before heading into work.

"I'm going to need to lift your shirt a second," Neha stood. She raised Adam's hands above his head and worked his black t-shirt up and over his head so it remained around his neck but the shirt covered his face so he could not see. "Just relax." Dr. Neha said as her bare hands rubbed slowly down Adam's chest and stomach before they both closed in around his erection.

Neha's right hand cupped the boy's shaft lightly while her thumb rested on the tip of his cock and spread his pre-ejaculate around the head of his penis in circles. She slid her left hand down and cupped his testicles, letting her long pink finger nails rake playfully at the base of his scrotum. When her right fingers closed around his shaft and started to pump it up and down slowly, leaving the charade of a medical exam further behind with every stroke, Neha looked up at her patient. His face still hidden under his inside out t-shirt, she saw no reaction from him.

[Image: 82231797_178192120205208_181258865725270...bZYYKPctYU]

The strokes became longer and more purposeful as she went from the base of the shaft to the tip of his penis over and over. She felt him grow and flex in her hand, then watched his hips stir and shift as he had difficulty staying still in the moment. Neha's left hand was sliding up and down her inner thigh. Her fingers disappeared under her skirt and pushed her pink laced panties to the side where she sat. Her finger traversed from the bottom of her lips to the top, then repeated while she stroked the young boy.

Like Reply
His penis feels so damn good, she had to admit to herself.

[Image: Neha%2BDhupia%2BNude%2Bin%2BSwimming%2BP...%255D2.jpg]

Her pussy lips were instantly slick with juices before she could even touch herself. Every few seconds she'd brush her clitoris and a million butterflies would explode free inside her belly. She nearly had her eyes closed just to bask in how amazing this feeling of nearly over flowing in ecstasy was, when she realized the small noises coming from her patient. Neha looked over and saw her right hand, quite on its own accord, was masturbating the boy at a ferocious pace. Her silver bracelet bounced wildly, clanging, as her hand pumped at her patient's penis. The flow of pre-ejaculate had stopped, and the bulb of his shaft glistened with a wet stickiness.

Adam's thighs flexed and Neha stood up to get a better angle over the young man's cock. She felt her breasts jiggling freely under her white doctor's coat and blue blouse. Her mind almost entirely focused on her patient's erection, her left hand worked with a mind of its own pushing a finger deep inside, around, and out of her vagina. Neha panted while standing over her patient and hadn't realized it yet. Using her whole arm to work his shaft, the boy's hips lifted slightly, and Neha felt the shaft of her patient flex hard and saw the explosion of ejaculate shoot from his urethra.

[Image: Busty-curvaceous-lady-Elvira-CFNM-cock-m...spital.jpg]

"Mmm," Neha hummed to herself and couldn't help but smile a sadistic smile as she continued to pump his shaft. The ejaculate mostly spilled on the floor, but some shot into Dr. Neha' hand as she pumped the young man's shaft. She believed his shaft was done ejaculating, but it still flexed and spasmed in her hand. She had forgotten about him all together though. Her own orgasm was on the verge of dripping down her thick thighs. Her hips worked circles just as her hand did on her clitoris. Neha's eyes rapidly fought to roll to the back of her head as she didn't think she could focus on anything. The fact that this patient's cock still flexed in her hand brought this orgasm to a level of euphoria she hadn't yet felt.

"Hm!" A high-pitched hum escaped her lips, but her hand wouldn't stop it couldn't. "Ohm-" Neha had to stop before she orgasmed. She couldn't let herself go. There was no way she could stay quiet. No way to keep this a secret. But it was too late, she was almost there.

It was a primal action. Not a bit of it was thought out. She used the most basic of logic to keep herself quiet, by bending over her patient and pushing her lips around the tip of his cock. She kept the tension in her lips as she pressed the bulb of his cock deeper into her mouth. Using his shaft as a tongue depressor the deeper it went.

[Image: 585631.jpg]

Her high-pitched moans still screeched out as muffled hums but they were greatly reduced with the help of her young patient's cock sliding down her tongue. Neha's three middle finger tips worked messy figure 8s on her clitoris and her knees nearly gave out when the orgasm hit her. The deeper she fell into this drowning pit of euphoria the deeper she shoved her patient's cock down her throat. Her eyes tucking behind their lids as she sucked air through her nose and her tongue lapped at the boy shaft.

Neha felt the juices from her orgasm kiss her inner thigh with a light breeze as it slid down dripping for her knees. In an instant she pulled her lips off of the boy's penis and realized she herself was almost about to pass out from a lack of oxygen. Her right hand continued to pump the patient's shaft, instinctively, but Neha had to blink her eyes several times in order to reorient herself from the stars she saw in the corners of her eyes. Dr. Neha Neha gasped for air as she licked her lips.

Adam laid still with the t-shirt still over his face like an obedient boy. Either he had gone limp and gotten hard again while inside Neha's mouth, or he had never lost his erection, because he felt as hard as ever.

[Image: 12.gif]

Neha saw any ruse that did exist was well beyond gone by now decided to see how far she could take this. She carefully climbed up onto the examination table with her black two-inch-high heels on and straddled Adam's hips. His hard shaft flexed between her thighs as she continued to stroke it.

"Let's take this off, huh?" Neha said more out of breath than she had realized. She pulled the shirt completely off of Adam and tossed it to the corner of the room. The look in his eyes coupled with the sight of the young man biting his lower lip in anticipation was one of the most attractive things for Neha in that moment. "I've got a few more... tests I'd like to run..." Neha said pulling her loose skirt high for him to see her wet pussy lips drag up and down his shaft as she leaned back. Her white doctor's coat fell open to either side and her hand slid up from her skirt to her breasts inside her shirt. Her fingers closed around her nipple and she sucked in air and let out a purr of a moan as she pulled her perky breast from her shirt while watching the young man beneath her. "Do you want me to perform them?"

Adam swallowed, "yes."

[Image: Xxx+Neha+Dhupia+nude+sex+Naked+Without+C...pics14.jpg]

Neha leaned forward looking down on the young man. Her locket on her necklace dangling just above his mouth with loose strands of Neha's hair beside it. "Mm mmm," Neha hummed. "Yes, Dr. Neha."

"Y-yes, Dr. Neha," he repeated.

Dr. Neha slowly inched forward. Her hands crinkling the table paper above the boy's head, her tits dangling in his face. Until finally she felt the stressed shaft of the young man that had been pulled back and strained against his own bell as she grinded on him, leap up and inside her pussy lips. Dr. Neha gasped in the moment as she was caught off guard. Her mouth hung open and her eyes closed as she sat back down, feeling the young penis push inside her. Her hand went to her mouth to cover her moans from escaping but got lost on the way and went to her neck instead. Brushing her throat with her fingertips her mind and body were transported elsewhere.

[Image: neha1D.jpg]

Her hips rocked ever so slightly on the young man's shaft but the room and everything else disappeared. She raised and dropped her hips on the shaft slowly at first, letting her thick ass work circles in his lap. Then faster she found the spot where, leaned over, she could bounce her up and down the man's shaft at her own speed.

Like Reply
Dr. Neha realized she was panting and sweating. Instinctually she slipped her doctor's coat off to the floor and opened her eyes. In an instant she was back in the patient room with Adam.

[Image: reverse-cowgirl-slow-sex.gif]

What am I doing? This has to stop! You're having unprotected sex with a patient half your age!

As if reading the reluctance in her face, Adam's feet found purchase on the edge of the table began to press his hips up into the air to meet her pussy.

"Oh, baby..." the words slipped from her lips. Just that small encouragement was all he needed as he picked up the pace. Dr. Neha leaned forward with her hands on either side of Adam's head as she heard the thrusts fucking her pussy faster. Her juices flowed as they threatened to drown the boy's cock with every thrust. Her ass popped down hard in sync with Adam's thrust making a hard impact with every slap of their bodies. "Yess..." The music of her voice rang out as her eye brows went high.

[Image: Neha%2BDhupia%2Bbold%2Bhot%2Bsexy%2Bfuck...movies.jpg]

Adam's hands found the courage to reach up and cup his doctor's bouncing breasts. His hands were warm and made her nipples ache at their touch. Her nipples were so hard they scbangd his palm he closed on them, mashing them to her chest and together. "Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop. I-" Dr. Neha cried out. Her lower lips trembled as she shivered.

Her humps became more violent and aggressive. The whole table shook and rattle as the sanitary paper ripped and crumpled. Their bodies became closer and tighter and she fucked her patient. Her mature breasts being squeezed, and nipples twisted by this young man she had trapped between her thighs. The sloshing of her pussy on the boy's cock had become too much for the boy as he began to fidget and gasp.

[Image: Hot-teen-blonde-with-big-boobs-cock-ridi...t-tits.gif]

Dr. Neha leaned up high flicking her hair back and letting her tits bounce in front of her as she force fucked her hips down on the young man. "Oh my- yes yes!" She cried out as an orgasm hit her. It stirred up inside her like a tornado as her hips slapped down on her patient's lap so hard, she thought her bottom would bruise. He felt Adam flex and heard his bare cock cum deep inside her pussy as she closed around his shaft.

[Image: 618_1000.gif]

"Don't sto- ohmygodohmy!" Neha cried out as she collapsed into the chest of Adam. Her body trembled and shook. Her voice twitched as she gasped for air while letting her thighs fidget uncontrollably.

The moment washed over her like a tidal wave. Dr. Neha' head working back and forth, swimming in the ocean of ecstasy. The danger and wrongness of what she had just done elevated, for some reason, the pleasure that she felt. But soon that wrongness was brought front and center in her thoughts. She lied on top of her patient and what she had risked was being underlined and highlighted. She could feel the anxiety building in her stomach.

[Image: Xxx+Neha+Dhupia+nude+sex+Naked+Without+C...+pics4.jpg]

What if he tells someone? What if he complains?

Dr. Neha rose off of her patient and quickly got to getting dressed. She tried to not appear worried or in a hurry, but she was in fact, both. Her mind raced of the best way to handle this. To ensure he wouldn't tell anyone. Just act normal. Be cool. He doesn't want this to end.

[Image: 419749.jpg]

As she slid the sleeve of her coat on Adam was quietly pulling his pant back up. "Well, I expect to see you again in 3-6 months, okay?" Dr. Neha said. "Just to check up and maybe run a few more tests."

There was a small smile in the corner of Adam's lips, "okay."

Dr. Neha walked towards him as she made the final adjustments to her breasts behind her shirt and bounced the sex out of her hair. Her lips pressed against Adam's passionately as she slipped the tip of her tongue inside his mouth. He went to pull her close to kiss deeper, but Dr. Neha teasingly retreated, pulling away from the kiss. "I'll see you in 3 to 6 months," Neha said with a seductive smile as she turned and left the exam room.

[Image: thumb.cms?msid=55373243&height=600&width=600]

THE-END
Like Reply
Bro plz write a story on Malvika Sharma... That slutty bitch definitely requires a story on her... Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Geetha Madhuri story
Like Reply
The woman stood at the entry to her boss's office, just out of sight from within. The time was a little past four o'clock, and she knew that the man inside would be winding down on his workload for the day, perhaps wondering how well his favorite sports team will play in tonight's game.

It was as good a time as any to bother him... no, to ask him about this.

[Image: c994d0391b9f96091d212a79394c4b5f.jpg]

She shook her head in disbelief, amazed that she was so nervous to ask her boss a simple favor. Normally, she wouldn't be apprehensive in the least about intruding on him. Their relationship was casual enough that they would meet each other in private all the time, discussing clients and recent company changes over coffee, lunch outings, and, well... other intimate activities shared.

Today would need to be different, however. There would need to be restraint shown, to focus on the task at hand and be professional if she wanted to come away achieving her main objective: getting her boyfriend a job interview.

[Image: 6554bf22-e623-4d23-90b7-44247f873303_IT_...svJW7tdEIr]

The pages of his resume crinkled in her hands with a slight tension.

Remember what you're here for, she thought to herself. No fooling around this time. Just in and out. Easy.

Straightening her back and taking a deep breath, she approached and knocked on the open door.

Inside of the room, an older man wearing a sharp dress shirt tilted his head up from his computer monitor.

"Nora," he said, raising his eyebrows slightly but smiling all the same at his blonde assistant. "This is a surprise. I hadn't expected you for another half an hour. Please come in, and grab the door."

"Thanks, Vinay" the woman replied. She stepped inside and, briefly hesitating, closed the door completely behind her with a locking click, before turning back to him. "I finished most of my work earlier than usual, so that I could speak to you for a bit. I understand that we're still hiring for that junior accountant job, right?"

Vinay's initial excitement to see her faltered, though he kept himself from looking too dismayed. He sat back in his chair, not speaking immediately but instead eyeing the pages Nora held firmly in front of her.

[Image: 0422ee57347026ca16ab579329b08005.jpg]

She suspected he already knew where she was going with her line of questioning, but thankfully he decided to let her explain anyway.

"We are."

"Well," she started, moving a bit forward and pressing her legs together. "You know my boyfriend, Arun? He's finishing his business diploma soon. I think with his schooling and experience, he'll make for a good fit in the position. You can take a look at his resume if you don't believe me."

She held out the bundled paper to him, but instead of moving he continued to appraise her.

"Your boyfriend is in his late thirties, isn't he? A bit old to be finishing school." He flashed her a cocky smile with the comment, which she did not reciprocate back.

Despite her coolness, Vinay held out his hand gesturing to take the paper, though he continued to make digs at her boyfriend. "I'm surprised you're still dating a late bloomer like him."

[Image: f5a001dd2e49b68de77522feaf6fd9ee.jpg]

"He's not a late bloomer," she said, furrowing her brow but handing the pages over to him. "He's a hard worker. He just hasn't had the same opportunities as people like us. It's taken him a while to get where he is now."

"Uh huh." He glanced over the paper, clearly only half interested in its contents and the praise she was singing for Arun. It was obvious he was more intrigued in seeing how far he could take his banter, much to her annoyance.

"I don't know, Nora. These junior accountant positions are usually for spry, young go-getters. Does a guy who spent several years in..." he looked down at the page, "manual labor packing boxes sound like a quick, on-the-ball number cruncher?"

He casually threw the resume to his desk, waiting for her answer.

"That's just what you see on the paper," she said, coming closer and sitting against the side of her boss's desk. This maneuver caused the curves of her butt to bulge out, which she caught Vinay's eyes flicking down to witness. His eyes lingered on her shapely bottom for a while, which made Nora smirk and give herself an imaginary high-five.

[Image: nora-fatehi-25a.jpg]

Thankfully, their office often allowed for a more lax dress code, which she took advantage of both for her own comfort and for, as she called it: tactical leverage. Today was no exception, with a sexy, tight white v-neck she wore to accentuate her ample chest, and, more crucially, a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged her form like leggings.

Her sense of simple office fashion was something she knew Vinay always appreciated. Now she just had to use it against him.

She spoke again, catch his attention back up to her face. "He's responsible, Arun. He saved up for college, went in hard on his studying, and is really trying to improve his life... our life, I mean."

Like Reply
"Our life, you say," Vinay repeated, now staring up and down the legs that were now an arm's reach away from him. "Doesn't really sound like this is something for you though, Nora. Sounds like you're doing this without understanding the consequences of what will happen if I accept your request."

"What do you mean?"

[Image: Nora-Fatehi-hot-pictures-9-611x445.jpg]

"Well, if your boyfriend gets hired here, that likely means the end of our mutual fun together. You get that, right?"

Nora's heart skipped a beat.

She flushed, turning away in embarrassment. "I-I know that."

It was his turn to smirk. "Considering that look on your face, I find that hard to believe."

She frowned, not saying anything. The truth was she hadn't considered the consequences. Not all of them, at least. She had spent too much time thinking about all the afternoons she came home from work, seeing her tired Arun nose down at his textbooks and preparing for their future. It made her proud to see him like that, and was adamant to reward his efforts somehow.

The two of them had wound up together through a mobile dating app, and she found his practical, if humble lifestyle appealing to her. Despite being  younger, and a fresh hire at the accounting firm, she was already making more than him at his full time factory job. Luckily Arun never seemed to be bothered by it, though he did vow to her that if their relationship got serious, he would do his best to become a breadwinner for her.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnlT_YoKFyaeWB0luxJ..._RvufRwJ1_]

Fast forward two months later, and he enrolled in night courses to qualify for post-secondary education.

That was almost three years ago. Arun was a caring but busy man throughout those years, essentially putting any romance to their relationship on hold to give schooling his all. Now he was on the cusp of graduating college, and she was all set to deliver some good news to him, especially after all the several unsuccessful interviews he already had so far.

...And yet, over that same timespan, she also developed an intimate fling with her boss, Vinay.

It started with a handful of innocent, formal dinners when Arun was buried under assignments, but soon enough their relationship escalated into two adults consistently hooking up, with a reciprocal, hungering need for each other. He desired a younger, attractive partner that was close by and easy to control, and she learned to crave the touch of his strong, dominating hands on her body.

How, how did she miss that if Arun worked in the same office, that her cheating with Vinay would need to end?

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSOwD3JEPOhs30tp14T5...scW-GY-ePC]

Seeing his assistant remain silent, Vinay reached out and place his left hand on the inside of her thigh, causing her to gasp.

"Also," he said, his voice softer now. "It must not be a very exciting life with him, considering all our after-hour meetings these past few years. It'd be a shame to stop it all, wouldn't it?"

Nora took a sharp breath at the familiar but sudden touch of her boss's fingers. Slowly, he began rubbing them up and down along the soft denim covering her leg, traveling as high as just outside her womanhood before teasingly moving away from it.

"You like it when I touch you like this, don't you, Nora."

Nora closed her eyes and mewled. She couldn't decide if she wanted to grab his hand to stop him, or to shove it down the front of her panties instead.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQjKBlfnSaKv66efiRQX...nhm6aZL6s7]

She settled on doing neither, and simply allowed each pass to send a shiver through her body. It was like a warm tingle was spreading from his fingertips into the deepest parts of her. She knew she needed to stop him before her arousal got out of control, but the delicate, deliberate circling across her thigh made for a compelling argument not to.

With her willpower diminishing, the blonde continued to grant her boss full permission to grope at her leg, registering every time he squeezed at her flesh as an indication of want. Of need.

"Did you really think you could get your boyfriend a job at your own workplace," he said, making her look at him sitting there, gazing at her body intently as he stroked her. "And expect that you could still cheat on him after?"

"I... I didn't think about it."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSqA0DDUVeiSnS3b4oGj...JHMHztLKUw]

"Well, no time like the present." His hand stopped right at the top of his last caressing brush. If she wasn't wearing clothes, it'd be resting along her pussy right now.

"Mind if I help convince you?" he asked.

"Oh, Vinay. I don't know. Right now?"

"I don't see why not. Come here."

Vinay pulled his arm away. With a light push, he rolled with his office chair from his desk, allowing ample space free in front of him. He patted his lap in invitation, and looked at her expectedly.

The confidence her boss portrayed as he waited for her frustrated Nora, mostly because it was not for show. He knew the absence of his touch left a fierce longing in its place, and the desire to touch herself right there in his presence was hard to ignore.

Worse, he also knew that there was no way she could turn him down. His lap had been her favorite seat in the office for the past several months, after all. She loved sitting astride him. Indulging him.

Obeying him.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS1LquU3MkOw0yq7M6Hj...IYFKf4stnU]

Heat burning in her loins, Nora hesitated for only a moment before drawing closer, settling her butt onto his right thigh, turning herself in his lap and sitting snuggly against him. Victorious in their silent struggle, Vinay was quick to reclaim her. He returned his hand to her body, this time sending his left down to rub at her crotch while his right wrapped around her back to the underside of her tits. Manipulating both hands at once, he stirred at her flesh through the fabric of her clothes, sending her into a consenting, wild lust.

Like Reply
"Forget the resume," he said, working at her feverishly. "This is what you really came for, my little office minx."

Nora panted into the side of her lover's neck, placing her own hand onto his chest and feeling the healthy thump of his heart as he groped her. Each beat seemed to knock triumphantly at her touch, daring her to press into him and enjoy his body to her full content. She wanted to and did. Vinay was a handsome man, and despite the gray hairs she could spot at the base of his temples, he exuded an air of young bravado with all the experience of age.

He seemed to her like the peak of what a man could be.

It was always difficult to admit to herself, but the feeling was nothing she ever experienced with Arun. Arun was a teddy bear: soft, plump in most areas and warm in both body and mind. She enjoyed his company greatly, but there wasn't the same kind of secured attraction coming off from him. It lacked the reassurance that Vinay offered when she felt him finger her insides, or while kissing her just before the office closed up. She would never say it aloud, but there was a comparison between the two men in her life that Nora could never get out of her mind, no matter how she tried to reason otherwise:

Vinay seemed capable. Arun didn't.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS01rUR58jB-7UYdkTI5...4XHGIkECYo]

"Nora," Vinay said, causing her to look up at him. His dark face swooped down to meet hers and he kissed her with a hungering ferocity. She accepted him. Not only willingly giving what he craved but wanting more of his body for herself as well. He pressed his tongue against her lips and she parted them, allowing him full access to her mouth and swallowing the warm fluids that came with it.

With both of his own hands busy, Nora took hers around the back of his neck, pulling him close and moaning into her boss's embrace.

Amidst their passionate kissing, Nora could feel the button of her jeans being undone, and Vinay slipped the tip of his large hand deep into the front of her panties. His middle index quickly found her clit, and with vigor started rubbing into her, sending pangs of pleasure jolting through her pussy.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRQzOtGUDKMvTjxcE-M0...MoT-fVb6Gr]

"Aaah," Nora uttered, taking a gasping breath from their broken kiss and focusing on the sensations of the hand beneath. "Oh God, Vinay. You're so good at that. Fuck..."

"Why do you want to have your boyfriend work here," he asked, not breaking his hand's rhythm in her panties. "Don't you enjoy this? Enjoy us?"

"I do," she admitted, clamping her thighs around his hand like a vice, pressing him closer. The length of his fingers pushed further and were now playing with her labia, brushing up and down her wet slit in quick strokes. The fact that the underside of his hand continued to just barely pass above her clit drove her mad.

"I do enjoy us," she repeated, breathing heavily. "A lot. But... it's not fair to Arun. He's been good... good to me."

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-16.md.jpg]

A jolt of delight lit her ablaze as the man lightly tapped at the surface of her pussy. "I've been good to you too though, haven't I?"

She smiled a bit as she cuddled into his broad chest. Underneath her, she felt Vinay's cock throb and grow bigger.

"Yes," she said, wiggling her butt into his pants. "But I can't keep doing this forever. Arun deserves a loyal girlfriend."

"A loyal girlfriend that doesn't have sex with her boss every week?"

"Something like that," she breathed with a light giggle. "We might have to reduce our get-togethers to just holidays and birthdays from now on."

"Very funny."

Nora crooked her head up, seeing Vinay stare at her with his stern, handsome eyes.

"I don't really want to stop," she said. "But if it means rewarding Arun for his hard work and dedication, then, maybe it's time."

Her boss pondered her for a moment before responding. "Well, maybe you're right. Maybe he is a decent guy who deserves a break. However..."

He leaned into the side of her head, whispering into her ear as he squeezed her right tit.

"If it means I have to lose this, then I believe he can go fuck himself."

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-17.md.jpg]

With a sudden savagery, Vinay's left hand began to mash violently against her slit, assaulting her body without guilt or shame. Two of his fingers dug their way inside of her sex passage, manipulating her inner flesh while his palm constantly patted against her crotch. He was like a manic beast, and the cruelty of this treatment to her body only served to make Nora howl with ecstasy.

"Ow fuck!" Nora clasped her hand around her mouth as she came on Vinay's fingers, drenching his hand with her love juices and wetting her panties beyond modesty. The sensations her boss awoke with his practiced fingers was too much to bear, quivering as he withdrew the source of her climax and wiping it on her pant leg.

Nora, taking a moment to register the incredible orgasm she just had, went lax against her boss's chest and tried to recuperate from what she allowed to occur. A part of her wanted to admonish herself for letting their conversation progress to getting fingered in his chair, but the truth of it was she didn't have the presence of mind to really care too much. In reality, she knew things would've escalated like this eventually, since that's always how their private meetings went.

[Image: D92C7CFC-8B60-4D52-9B7B-1F048D576160.md.jpg]

She also knew that, even though she was still basking in her afterglow and wanted to call it a day, Vinay wasn't going to let her get off that easily.

"Over the desk," he commanded, issuing with his hands for her to get up.

With barely enough strength in her legs, Nora stumbled off of her boss's lap and forward, sprawling her arms out just in time to catch herself from falling onto the mahogany surface.

The man that was highly proficient at office sex wasted no time in pulling down Nora's pants and panties, revealing her soaked womanhood that glistened with her recent orgasm. The cool air against her moist flesh made her shiver, though that might've also been her anticipation for what would happen next.

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-8.md.jpg]

"You know," he said, unbuttoning his own trousers. "This is the first time we've fooled around with people still occupying the building. If you scream as loud as you normally do, one of the other workers might hear what a loyal girlfriend you really are."

Despite herself, Nora could feel her arousal start to peak again. She knew the door to Vinay's office was locked, that he had no more meetings for the rest of the day, and that no one down the hall was within ear shot of them. Yet, the idea of getting caught by one of her coworkers, or even Arun, excited her beyond belief.

Like Reply
As if reading her mind, Vinay spoke up.

"Say your new hire boyfriend was on the other side of that door right now, wondering if you were going home with him. What would you say?"

[Image: OIP.MzJ-zYdzMuAaZs1_kq7H-wAAAA?w=450&h=6...=5&pid=1.1]

Nora stared at the door to Vinay's office she closed only moments ago. She imagined her Arun on the other side of it, reaching out to her inquisitively, innocently, unknowingly.

She also pictured the very real, very thick cock of her boss that was waiting a mere foot behind her, and responded.

"I'd tell him to go home without me. He'd understand. He doesn't even message back when I text him that I'll be late. He knows better than to interrupt me during... overtime."

"Over-the-desk overtime," he chuckled. "Well, at least tell him I'll make sure you arrive home safe afterwards. Of course whether that's my home or yours that's up to you."

Finally feeling the heat of Vinay's cock as it brushed against her ass, she unconsciously shuffled her feet wider to accommodate him. It entered inside easily, and the feeling of his length splitting her flesh erupted a surge of warmth and pleasure up her body like a volcano.

"God, damn," she moaned, arching her back as he bottomed out inside her. "Fuuuck. Why... are you so good at this?"

"I've had a lovely assistant help me practice," he replied, smacking her ass with a firm CRACK!

The blonde subordinate squealed in delight, which only fueled her boss's lust further. He backed out and thrust into the deepest depths of her pussy again.

[Image: OIP.tn5F8K8PSpFeBHgubSSrOwAAAA?w=450&h=6...=5&pid=1.1]

"So, back on topic," he continued. "You said you can't keep doing this forever, but you also said that you don't want to stop. Which is it, Nora?"

Another CRACK! and another squeal.

"Fuck, ! Don't make me choose!"

"Are you a lowlife's girlfriend, or are you my office pet, Nora?"

CRACK!

Nora's world became dizzy with pain and pleasure, the amazing sting of her ass and the pounding of her body being used like a toy intermingling in perfect balance.

"What's a better fit," he groaned, his groin pounding into her ass as he fucked her in a steady pace. "Your boyfriend in this office that's too good for him, or my cock sliding in between these needy pussy lips?"

[Image: Nora-2.md.jpg]

"God, fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back. "I... I don't know! I can't think. I can't stop. It's just too fucking good!"

The confession from his blonde cock sleeve made him chuckle. "Well, since you're finding it difficult to put into words, here. I'll let you decide what's more important with this."

Vinay pushed her boyfriend's resume in front of her face, causing her to stare down at the black text bearing Arun's name and all of his information. The address of the tiny apartment they shared together. His education, years of work, qualifications, and accomplishments. All neatly and squarely presented to any prospecting employers reading it.

"You can toss that resume into my 'IN' pile of paperwork over to the right if you like," he said. He slowed down his thrusts as he spoke but kept a consistent pace, making sure to keep his cock sleekly gliding in and out of her wet pussy. Stuffing her pussy full each time, Nora's body reciprocated by lovingly squeezing every inch.

[Image: Nora-3.md.jpg]

"I'll guarantee at least an interview, and if he doesn't completely screw that up we'll give him a shot and hire him. Of course like you said, that means our hook-ups like this are over. Or..."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked back, causing her to turn away in agony from the 'IN' pile and stare forward, looking directly at...

...at Vinay's paper shredder at the opposite side of the desk.

"You can slide that thing right in there, and forget about having that worthless smuck ruin all our fun. What do you think?"

Her hair released, the blonde office worker dragged the paper between both her hands, not picking them up but just staring at the white sheets with an unsure expression. With Vinay's big cock pistoning inside her, it was hard to remember the reasons why she thought working with her boyfriend was such a great idea in the first place.

[Image: NORAFATEHI28229.md.jpg]

I just have to put this paper into that pile, and Arun will have a job, she thought. I'm supposed to help Arun, reward all that time he spent studying, working... not fucking me.

With Vinay's cock balls-deep in Nora's pussy, her mind's train of thought flicked like a light switch.

Yes, it felt much more rewarding for her to be with Vinay instead. So complete. So right. Why would she contemplate leaving such a wonderful cock?

Like that, questions started to form after another. Why should she sacrifice her great relationship with her boss? Because her boyfriend already failed so many interviews? Because his running around, job hunting and prep work meant he was never around to satisfy her? Would hiring him really be worth what she'd be missing here?

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-14.md.jpg]

Even with her boyfriend's name staring back up at her, Nora's lust drunk mind was having difficulty justifying it. However, before considering it any further, she was stunned out of her thoughts with another painful smack on her ass.

"Well? What's it going to be, Nora? Should I stop and pull out?"

Like Reply
He halted his hips from thrusting into her again, keeping just the tip of his cock enfolded at her entrance. Desperate for more, she tried to fall her ass back onto his length, but his superior body strength and grip stopped her from gaining more than another centimeter.

"I can call your boyfriend to schedule an interview right now if you like. I'd just have to pull away here to reach the phone and-"

Nora scooped the paper up with her fingernails, holding the pages delicately and extended her arms forward.

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-13.md.jpg]

"Oh, guess I shouldn't bother then," he laughed, watching his cock-starved subordinate stretch so that she could shred the paper, while keeping the bit of his cock still enveloped inside her.

Nora silently urged the paper to feed into the machine, but each time she pushed them against the device's opening the paper would bend, causing it to flop and miss. She aimed and tried again, but with the same outcome. She wasn't sure why, but it felt as if her boyfriend himself was somehow fighting to prevent it from neatly slotting in.

Come on, she thought, urging the paper to slide inside. The lack of having Vinay's cock piston inside her and the emptiness she felt was trying her patience. Just go in, damn it. Please, I need his cock. Just go inside!

Another push of the paper, and another bend instead of sliding in.

"Having a little trouble?" he teased, rubbing his cock head up and down, driving her wild. "You can do it. Show me how much his employment -and this cock- means to you."

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-2.md.jpg]

She couldn't take it anymore. Frustrated and sex crazed, Nora turned the paper in her hands, shouted furiously, and ripped her boyfriend's resume in half.

"Hahaha, good enough."

Nora kept lucid long enough to hear Vinay's response, before his engorged cock pushed forward and sent her mind into a bubbling mess. An explosion of pleasure boiled up from her womb as the man she adored re-entered her again and again, rewarding the betrayal of her boyfriend with a fullness she had loved ever since the first day she submitted to it.

As if her mind tied the sensations and actions together, Nora absentmindedly continued to rip apart the resume, quartering it into uneven and useless squares. For a few precious seconds, the room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping, paper getting shorn, and two hot, lusting adults wanton for each other, fucking with reckless abandonment.

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-20.md.jpg]

For the blonde who first entered the room with good intentions, it now became clear to her that this was the real reason she brought the resume in. It was as if each tear into the paper made the orgasm within her build more and more, urging her to reduce her boyfriend's one opportunity to work alongside her down into mere confetti.

"Yes," she moaned, finally releasing the shreds to flutter through the air. "Sorry, honey. Guess you'll have to keep packing boxes."

With a heaving sigh, she climaxed as her torso collapsed onto the desk beneath her. Her pussy quaked and buckled as she did so, eagerly releasing all of her pent up pleasure onto Vinay's thick cock, and in seconds, she was coating him in her copious sex fluids.

"Holy shit, Nora."

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-6.md.jpg]

In furious spurts, Vinay peaked his own arousal and jabbed at her cheating womb with his cock, jetting several streams of cum inside her with a roaring groan. He seemed to rip at the flesh of her hips, desperate to bring her ass and body as close to him with each discharging pump.

After another twenty seconds of pulsing and coaxing his white load, Vinay let go of Nora as he too fell back in exhaustion, landing in the office chair that begun their illicit intimacy.

A sigh of satisfaction escaped his lips before breaking the silence between them.

"Tell that boyfriend of yours that the accounting position, along with your pussy, have both been filled without him."

[Image: nora-fatehi-nude-pics-4.md.jpg]

In a hazy bliss, Nora barely heard the words. Through foggy eyes, she looked at the remains of her boyfriend's resume scattered beneath her, only slightly surprised at how many pieces she in made her lust.

Still feeling her boss's cum dripping from between her legs, and bringing one of her arms under her head to rest on, she contemplated what her boss said and smiled, deciding she was just fine with that.

[Image: D92C7CFC-8B60-4D52-9B7B-1F048D576160.md.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
U r awesome writter.
Kindly write on tamil big boss Julie and loslia
Like Reply
Expecting a hardcore threesome story on Nikki tamboli
Like Reply
Write one story for Samantha.....bro...
Like Reply
Write story on Juhi Chawla /Sangeeta Bijlani
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
It was a blooming morning. winter was approaching but yet coldness did not shrewd so much to assume it as winter, but trees were turning yellowish and shriving their leaves. Moderate warmth sun rays were twittering through my window and informing me about the beauty and charm of the season out side. How could I resist to this unmatchable persuasion? So I enjoyed it from the soft and warm bed for a while then turned aside my blanket and got up. After refreshing in bathroom, I went down where all my family members were waiting me at breakfast table.

[Image: Insta-img9.jpg]

After occupying my seat, I started my breakfast. Every thing looked usual and normal. We all were reacting as good and sincere family members, chatting with each other about day to day topics and sharing our normal issues. I looked towards mom and dad, who were caring their kids like caring parents .

I had completed my breakfast and went back into my room. Changed my clothes and wore college uniform, and went down again. Dad was also ready for his office. I used to go to our colleges with dad in his car. So that's day also dad left me at our respective colleges.

[Image: IMG_ORG_1555654940092.jpeg]

That afternoon, while I was sitting in the lawn and reading recent fashion magazine and all other family members were in TV launch except dad who was still in his office, my cell phone rang loud. I watched at the caller number, and it was Imran, my boy friend with whom I did sex for the first time. I picked the phone and received his call.

ME: "Hello".

IMRAN: Hi Nikki, how are you.

ME: I am fine, where are you calling from?

IMRAN: (In a romantic tone) I am calling from my home. I have not seen you for many days, realy Nikki darling I am much eager to see you

ME: (With a smile on my face) Realy! I was thinking that you will be enjoying my absence.

[Image: Nikki-Tamboli-Wiki-Biography-Age-Height-...ffairs.jpg]

IMRAN: "What are you talking about. How could I enjoy without you? From the time I have been introduced to your beauty, cupid of you beautiful body has wounded me."

ME: "Realy? Then what should I do to heal your wounds?"

IMRAN: "Come once to me, my all wounds will be cured. I am alone today at home. All my family members have gone to wedding. Come tonight here and spent this night with me. Will you come tonight?"

I thought for a while. Should I go there? Do I need him? And the answer was "Yes". So I replied him.

ME: "Ok, I will be there tonight. I am also eager to be with you. I am also impatient to meet you."

IMRAN: (In a cheerful voice) "Ok then I will wait you tonight. Right? But will your family members will allow you for the whole night to remain out side?"

[Image: Nikki-Tamboli-70-891x1024.jpg]

ME: Yes off course I will come tonight. And don't bother about my family. I will handle every thing

We said bye to each other and ended the conversation. I put the magazine aside and thought about the past moments I spent with Imran. Those were lust full but nice memories of my past and I often enjoy thinking about those moments. I also thought about the approaching night. I know that it will not be a simple meeting; A meeting between to true lovers who do not molest each other before marriage. Instead, I know, this night will be full of lust and sensation. There will be a lot of screaming and yelling, and I love to scream from pleasure of erotic sex. These thoughts once again fly me in the red skies of sexual lust, of which I am much eager.

[Image: 71803308.cms?imgsize=924282]

That night I prepared my self for the approaching thrilling moments. I have did sex for many times , but today I don't know why I was so impatient to do it with Imran. I wore tight jeans and sleeve less tight shirt. Underneath there, I wore my new red colour bra and panty. I also did not forgot to clean my under arms and Choot (Pussy) hairs. I informed mon that I will be with friend tonight, so that she could handle any unfavorable situation during my stay .

Like Reply
I left home at about 8 pm that night. I preferred taxi than own car, which dropped me at Imran's door. I rang the bell from the main gate. After a minute the small door in the main gate was opened and Imran welcome me with his pleasant smile. He gave me way inside and said,

IMRAN: "Oh Nikki come inside. Thanks for coming. I thought for a while that you will not come."

[Image: c2fd81ff5d1b2530ddf6985fb9d0bf91.jpg]

I went inside and he closed the gate's door. While going with him inside his home, I said,

ME: How would I come? Is it ever happened that you call me and I didn't come? I was also much eager today to meet you.

He hugged me in his arms and kept me close to his body so that I could feel all warmth of his body. I know his all warmth was for me which in return turned me hot. We went inside and he brought me in his bed room. I saw no one at home. He left me there and went out. After few minutes he came back and I saw cold drinks and burger in his hands. He served these at the table and we both started eating and drinking apart from romantic chat. When every thing was finished, he put the bottles a side and hurls the burger waste into dust bin.

I was sitting at sofa while he was at his bed. He came towards me with a nasty smile at his face. I was also enthusiastic to see him coming towards me for some nasty action. He sat near me and hugged me in his arms. Then he turned my face towards himself and watched deep into my eyes. There was nothing except deep liking and lust in his eyes for me. I was also feeling the same for him at the moment. He then put my face in his hands-cup and brought his lips closer to my face and started kissing me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his warm and passionate kisses. I put my fingers in his hairs and moved them there.

He was continuously kissing at my cheeks, ears forehead and chin, and I was enjoy his wet and desperate kisses all over my face. Then he put softly his lips at my ones and kissed me in French style. He put my upper lip in-between his lips and started kissing and sucking it. His lower lip automatically came between my lips so I didn't waste time and responded with same pleasure and passion. My hands were in his hairs while his arms were now around me and he was massaging at my back.

[Image: SnZa0AJGjF3tZ5Qsk-4A5T7zq8zBlvwy7nn2hBm7...Gem5PsLCP9]

As we were sitting on side by side and we have turned only faces towards each other and were kissing each other lips, so he soon put his one hand on my breast and grasped my one boob in his palm and squeeze it softly. It was so good to feel. Our kisses speed increased and now he put his tongue in my mouth and moved it in and out in my mouth like fucking my mouth with his tongue, while I was sucking his tongue. His hands also became unkind now and he was squeezing my Tits more hard. I felt my Cunt going wet and was releasing pleasure juices.

Then we broke the kiss, and he started undressing me. He removed my all clothes including bra and panty. Now I was sitting completely nude at the sofa with him. Then he removed his own shirt and pant but left his underwear. I understood why he did that. So I went down of the sofa a set in his feet. I slowly lowered his underwear and freed his nude, hard and long Lund. It was not first time that we were becoming nude in front of each other. I grabbed his dick in my feast and started massaging it. It was too hot and was jerking as I was rubbing his Lund. I was watching in his eyes and there was nothing except lust for me in his eyes.

[Image: nikki-thamboli1.md.jpg]

I kissed at the top of his dick twice, and then put it in my thirsty mouth. It was too long to take at once. So first I took only half of his Lund's length in my mouth and after a while he pushed his dick in my mouth till all entered in my mouth till his cock. His one hand was behind my head with which he grasped my hairs and with his other hand he was pressing my left tit, and he was fucking my mouth with his dick. We were still watching in one anther eyes. He was moaning softly as his Lund goes in and out of my mouth. I can feel all the hardness and long ness of his Dick inside my mouth.

[Image: jayden_james_po-4359.gif]

Suddenly the door opened and two young guys enter the room. I was shocked to saw them. I looked towards Imran as I removed my mouth from his Dick. The two guys approached us and both were smiling while watching at my nude body. Imran was also looking very much normal, and it looked like he was it conformity with them. While I was still in shock and I don't know what to do. Even I forgot to wear my clothes as I was nude in front of these strangers. It was Imran who broke the prolonged silence by introducing those three strangers to me.

IMRAN: (With a cunning smile on his face) "Don't worry Nikki, they are my friends and I called them here, this is Nafees, he is Khalid and that one is Kashif, and today we all will fuck you together and we all will enjoy today's fuking." I was just shocked to hear Imran. I was not ready to be fucked by others against my wishes. So I came over Imran.

ME: "How you dare to call them with out my permission. I am not a whore whom you could fuck by you friends. You mother fucker."

Saying that I went to the bed to wear my clothes but Imran came in my way and kept me at my shoulder. He tried to persuade me to do sex with all them. He also apologized me, but I was already much infuriated and was not ready to listen him. While Imran was persuading me, his one friend whom he introduced as Khalid came forward and said.

KHALID: (In thretenning voice) "Listen come to terms gently otherwise we know other ways as well to compel you."

He infuriated me further and I slapped at his face and give nude abuses to him. This infuriated him to last scale and Khalid kept me with my arm and throws me at the bed. Before that I could resist them, all four of them including Imran came over my nude body and kept me. Khalid sat over my nude breast and tights kept my hands behind my head. Imran tied my hands with the bed with a rope which he brought from some where. I started crying and giving abuses them. I was also trying with my legs to throw Khalid from my breast. But then the other two, Kashif and Nafees came there and tightly hugged my both feet with their hands. I was still crying but I realized that no one will hear to my cries as there was no one at home except them and the room was too inside in the room so that my cries could not go out of home.

[Image: abduction025.jpg]

As I realized that I cannot resist them I decided to come in terms with them apparently and then when will get chance I will try to escape. Till then they have tied my hands stretched behind my head and also tied my legs wide open to the bed sides with separate ropes. I tried to persuade them.

ME: "Ok, I will do what ever you will say, but please realse me. I am in much pain."

Like Reply
They now sat at my both sides and were watching at my nude body. My hands were stretched behind and were tied together with the bed head. They have tied my both legs to opposite sides of bed so that my legs were wide open. On my request they all smilled and they all started removing their clothes. Imran was already nude and all the other three guys also became nude in a short while. They were even not bothering about what I was saying to them. Instead they started playing with my nude body. Before that I could say any thing more, Khalid kept my mouth very roughly and forced me to open it. Then he put his lips on mine and started kissing and sucking my lips. Imran put my one Tits's nipple in his mouth and started sucking it while Nafees did the same thing with my other tit. Kashif went down towards my tighs and sat between my legs. Then he bent over my Choot (Pussy) and started sucking me there.

[Image: 23.gif]

Now the position was very bad for me. Four young guys were sucking different parts of my body and I was feeling much horny, but I was not able to respond to there acts with my hands or legs, which was making me frustrated. I felt my pussy releasing the initial juice and Kashif was still sucking there and licking my juice. Imran and Nafees both were now pressing and biting hard at different parts of my tits which was much painful. I want to cry loud but Khalid was not allowing me to do that as he was also ruthlessly sucking my lips and even entering his tongue into my mouth while he kept my jaw pressed so that I could not close my lips to resist him. With the other hand he tightly hugged my hairs and when ever I tried to move my head to escape my lips from his mouth, he used to pull them fiercely so that I surrender in front of his aggression.

After treating me in that position for about 3 or 4 minutes, they changed their positions. Kashif , Imran and Khalid kept my body and pulled my body up so that except my feet and hands all my body went up in the air in their arm. Then Nafees went beneath me so that hi chest was towards me. Then all the other three guys put me down and now I was laying above Nafees. I was unable to understand what they are going to do with me. Then suddenly Imran came towards my legs and put Nafees' Dick to my Ass hole. I once again plead them to not fuck me in the ass hole and also to open my hands and feet. But they even didn't bother to answer me and just kept what they were doing already.

[Image: 230882_12big.jpg]

Then Imran set Nafees' Lund at the opening of my ass hole and forced it to enter into my tunnel. Nafees also forced it to help Imran. I cant do any thing except crying which I did.

ME: " Uuuuuuuufffffff aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh please don't do that. Oooooohhhhhhh aahh my asss waiiii. Look what ever you will say I will do but please release me. Fuck me in my ass hole or in pussy and fuck my mouth, I will say nothing but please do all these gently."

But they seem not to be perturbed by my begging. Nafees' dick has now completely entered into my tight ass tunnel, and he was no moving his Lun in and out in my gand. Khalid sat behind my head. He pulled my face back ward with forceably pulling my hairs and then he entered his dick in my mouth and started fucking my muth. Imran once again started playing with my tits but very harshly. While Kashif set his Lund at my Choot hole and pulled it inside my soft, wet pussy.

[Image: 46850_dee77.jpg]

My whole body was now throbbing with pain which this raw fucking was giving me. They were at the same time tearing apart all my three holes with there monster dicks and also teasing my boobs. I was in much pain initially as there was unbearable pressure at my Pussy and Ass hole at the same time. Nafees' Lund was moving relatively slow inside my ass hole but I clearly felt that his dick has stretched my ass tunnel to it last extent, and Kashif was giving fast and hard strokes inside my pussy, and I could feel both Dicks touching each other inside me except that a small potion of my flesh was in-between them.

[Image: 4ddDTVX.gif]

Khalid was the most ruthless. He was fucking my mouth deep till my throught as he had grasped my hairs in his fist. His Dick was entering inside my mouth till his testes touches at my face. Imran was still playing with my boobs.

After few minutes they changed their positions. Now Imran was fucking my mouth while Khalid was tearing my pussy. Nafees exchanged his place with Kashif and now kashif was fucking my ass hole and Nafees was playing with my tits. I now used to this raw fuck and was enjoying and they also realized that I am now enjoing now, so they offer me after few minutes fucking me in those positions.

[Image: 5e05437a747da9e7d3d3002fcff28f7850616b8b.gif]

KHALID: (While fucking my Pussy) "What do you suggest buddies I think we should now free hands and feet of this whore because I think she will now not make any difficulty for us."

All the other three guys agreed with Khalid. Then they all vacated my all holes and opened my hands and feet. I thanked them and assured that now I will also enjoy with them. Then, Imran layed down with his dick standing straight up, they asked me to set my pussy at his dick and take it in. I obeyed them, set my cunt at Imran's Lund and then sat at it taking his Lun to its full length inside my Choot. Nafees and Kashif stood in front of my face and they ordered me to open my mouth. As I did that, they both shoved their wet dicks in my mouth and they both were fucked mouth with two dicks at the same time.

[Image: 20190110051009-ddf43c7b.gif]

Khalid, one the other hand, ordered me to took my keep my hips back ward so that he could ram his dick inside my ass hole. I also obeyed him, and he shoved his hard dick in side my wide open ass hole and kept moving his dick inside it. Now once again they were banging me in my entire holes and this time I had two dicks in my mouth at same time. After banging me in this position for about 10 for minutes they all ejaculated their sperms inside my all three holes. Meantime, I orgasm 3 times during this rough fuck and all my holes were leaking mix juice of my own and also theirs.

[Image: orgija.gif]

After that rough encounter, we all rested for about half hour. They all said sorry me for their behavior but they said that they were unable to resist my sexy body. I proved much generous and said that I liked all this at the end, and I will love to be fuck by them or any one among them in the future.

[Image: nikki-thamboli2.md.jpg]

I left Imran's home at the promise that in future I will remain as their personal rand and slut and they will be allowed to bang me like a bitch when ever they desire so, and also when ever I like to be fucked by them they will be available to me.

[Image: Shocking-Views-for-Vulgar-Trailer-Chikat...tudu-1.jpg]

THE-END
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply