Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Really, the counselling sessions you have written giving some clarity of what she has in mind and what would happen at one point... With alerting sarvanan... May be is he saying whenever you couple meet surely she would compare sarvanan with prabhu and again live in his thoughts so she is avoiding.. Even in future it may crop up... 
Anyway... 
Gameo4it.... You give so many twists.. You know better what will happen...
Is prabhu there again to test them and try again his chances... 

Update fast bro... 
Thank for writing
[+] 1 user Likes Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Really, the counselling sessions you have written giving some clarity of what she has in mind and what would happen at one point... With alerting sarvanan... May be is he saying whenever you couple meet surely she would compare sarvanan with prabhu and again live in his thoughts so she is avoiding.. Atleast in future it may crop up... 
Anyway... 
Gameo4it.... You give so many twists.. You know better what will happen...
Is prabhu there again to test them and try again his chances... Hlw does meera reacts.. That Sums up the story...
Sarvanan.. Atleast now take forward step... Last chance

Update fast bro... 
Thank for writing
Like Reply
Beautiful narration. It is very rare and may be the first time i see a detailed medication/counsellig history being narrated in a sex story. Sex will be of prime importance always.

Saravanan had never been a self esteemed person right from the beginning. This time also he will allow the culprit prabu inside his house. The bitch at home, Meera will recollect all the old memories with prabu and especially their last two encounters and will become wet inside. She did not have sex for a year or more would have a more impact on her seeing her old lover.

In all the practical cases or real world scenarios, a women having illicit affair with another man will never love their husband. Here meera is acting in front of saravanan and doctor as if she is loving her husband deeply. It is because, she fears that she will lose this wealthy and respectful life and children. She is acting to win back the affection of saravanan.  Saravanan as a normal man cannot live without sex like this. He too has emotions and body needs. Saravanan is bearing with meera only because of the children, otherwise he would have thrown her out. 

If saravanan start the sex life again with meera, there is nothing worst like that. He is shameless and did that once already. Would like to see if he is going to repeat the same. He fucked her for three years, but Meera was not happy and was thinking about prabu most of time and she restarted the affair immediately after seeing him. She had a wonderful sex with him that day and enjoyed it fully, she expected the same next day, but unfortunately things were upside down as her husband waiting outside. Therefore, even if saravanan touch meera now, he can give only disappointment to her.  Now, He knows that he can never satisfy his wife like prabu. So he is avoiding her.

Meera and prabu will never be punished. 
Meera happiness is only in the hands of Prabu. Only he can cure her.
Waiting to see the Prabu and Meera united again.  Smile
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2020, 10:27 AM)venkatvishnu69 Wrote: i really wonder that if saravanan like character are still exists in this world... if anyone in real will be cruel for his wife and prabhu....... but story must be end like happy life lead by saravanan and meera... even though they have sexual relation like that... meera should be change that she will give more sexual pleasure to saravanan more than done with prabhu....i am eagerly waiting for author to give good story end with good moral

Meera had learned a lot on how to satisfy and make a man happy. She proved it doing to prabu and saw him immensely satisfied. She got satisfied in return by prabu. 

If Meera gives the same  pleasures to saravanan, what she will get in return? Only disappointment. Useless saravanan can't satisfy her like prabu. She knows that very well. That is why she denied those pleasures to saravanan.

Meera can live happily hereafter only with prabu, if she get a chance.

happy
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Update please.
Like Reply
I was wondering why I got addicted and so much involved in this story for quite some time.

May be this story mostly revolves in real world and most of the situations depicted are some where or the other are real.

Also the basic nature of a male is to protect his domain and the people depend on him like the LION which earmarks the boundaries with its strong scented urine and who ever trespasses has to face the fury of the lion. Just a thought.

Also another part which makes this story interesting is the comments from the fellow readers. My gosh...so many different opinions, thoughts, ideas and it is quite interesting to read the comments which act as curry leaves to this story.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
Dear author I missed to find about sarvanan's need that for more than a year he had kept dry, How he is doing ? Is he masturbating in front of meera or by little support with hand of meera or poor soul getting nightfall ? Just curios !

I think When the time Meera would be ready again to fuck saravanan, she would be already passing into from menopause.

[+] 2 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2020, 07:27 PM)Uday Wrote: I was wondering why I got addicted and so much involved in this story for quite some time.

May be this story mostly revolves in real world and most of the situations depicted are some where or the other are real.

Also the basic nature of a male is to protect his domain and the people depend on him like the LION which earmarks the boundaries with its strong scented urine and who ever trespasses has to face the fury of the lion. Just a thought.

Also another part which makes this story interesting is the comments from the fellow readers. My gosh...so many different opinions, thoughts, ideas and it is quite interesting to read the comments which act as curry leaves to this story.

exactly................. 
story is interesting.................
comments are more interesting...............

till now sarvanan is acting like a submissive cuckold................

each & everything is open.........between the three..............

but he is ...........
for meera---- consoling her (for what? i can't understand.... )........... also living with her shameleesly, caring for her....... for nothing
instead of---- just leave her alone..... no personal touch..... not only physical (she already denied) but emotional too

for prabhu.............. his only payback, revenge or reaction to prabhu was................ just a slap..... on the last day........ and let him free to do anything he want or he can
instead of ----------- make his life hell by bringing the matter open in front of his wife and mother............do whatever required to destroy his business and other livelihood sources to make his career blocked....... destroy him on both ends family support & financial stability 

but he does nothing....................... so the history repeated itself
and the devil is here again to make a new deal

her each and every statement in counseling ............just bluffs to make her way easy........... to get revenge .....for betrayal of prabhu to her............... by gaining sarvanan's sympathy........... she is still a bitch

as i said earlier.....................
She have no guilt or sorrow for her betrayal...to sarvanan,  But a fear of her defamation and detachment from home & children...  Above all a settled life...

So she never thought about sarvanan, never tried to offer love and devotion to ease his pain and humiliation....

Instead she always deep drawn in the thoughts of her own affair... Her own guilt, sorrow and anger....and moving to slow death... To make sarvanan more broken

She has more guilt for her devotion to an opportunist
She has more sorrow for reveal of affair
She has more anger for prabhu's deception to her

eagerly waiting for next........................ to see
------why parabhu is here with family
------what will sarvanan do....... will he welcome prabhu........ or throw out of house
------ and lastly.............. what will meera's reaction....... external & internal both.......... because her every action & reaction has 2 different faces
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
[Image: 1923186012.jpg]
upload photo
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
[Image: how-i-sleep-knowing-that-im-single-and-n...092491.png]
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 04:08 AM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: [Image: how-i-sleep-knowing-that-im-single-and-n...092491.png]
so cute smile

THE BIGGEST ADVANTAGE OF BEING SINGLE IS YOU CANNOT BE CHEATED AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND LAUGH OUT LOUD WHOLE HEARTILY  Big Grin Big Grin
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
[Image: main-qimg-303c89c0bc567ce21b3a44ad977428ff.jpg]

What could I say that quote "If the companion of life becomes inferior then it is not handled."

In response of many readers like why not punish to meera as behaving a bitch/cheating slut :-

Before dealing with Meera you must consider that point meera gave fatherhood to saravanan by giving birth his kids, the most priceless gift to her husband that nobody could get himself even having whole universe's money; The kids, who could be only get by birth from womb of woman. Saravanan's punishment toward meera will also hurt to their kids. You can't have your cake and eat it.

In rage because of infidelity of mother of your children, you can't overlook her other perfect jobs as a spouse like doing house work, raising kids.

Only sad point is prabhu got away untouched without facing his karma because saravanan is not revenge type guy.

Before punishing somebody you have to calculate all aspect that none of innocent get harm by that except guilty one. It is very tough task.

[+] 2 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 04:03 PM)fasterboy Wrote: [Image: main-qimg-303c89c0bc567ce21b3a44ad977428ff.jpg]

What I could say that quote "If the companion of life becomes inferior then it is not handled."

In response of many author why not punish to meera as behaving a bitch/cheating slut :-
Before dealing with Meera you must consider that point meera gave kids to saravanan, the most priceless gift to her husband that nobody could get himself even having whole universe's money; The kids, who could be only get by birth from womb of woman.  Saravanan's punishment toward meera will also hurt to their kids. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Only Sad point is prabhu got away untouched without facing his karma because saravanan is not revenge type guy.

Before punishing somebody you have to calculate all aspect that none of innocent get harm by that except guilty one. It is very tough task.

Yes... Apart from other stories, the author is concentrating mostly on the reality.. So what you pointed out is absolutely correct... We have been seeing daily how many innocent children are suffering and families are destroying just because of the one of the spouse's adultery...
I am also waiting how author end this and give some idea or morale...
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
I just did the update of the last post in English to Tamil today. I hope to start on the next English update tomorrow. That would likely be the third to last episode of this story.
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Give this story a slutty turn in the last three episodes
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
first I congratulate author for keeping the story near to reality.

We have missed the elaborate psychological treatment of Meera from psychiatrist. Also thinking line of Meera from Meera POV has been omitted may be on purpose.

What we know from Doctor about Meera is :-

1. She feels filth about herself and keeping herself away from husband to safeguard him from any ill effect due herself.
2. She is well aware of her husband misery & pain.
3. She does not want  to commit any further nuisance to disgrace her husband.
4. She is committed to embrace an early death to make Saravana free from her and accordingly preparing herself.
5. She sincerely wants Prabhu to be punished.

We can actually try to analyze above and get into the thought process of Meera and her present psychological conditions. While doing so, we should not forget her upbringing and educational constraints. We can also justify her present behaviour which is absolutely normal with her mental conditions.

In 20 minutes Meera had many revelations of her life:-

1. She learned that Saravana knows everything about her infidelity with Prabhu for a long time. Even Prabhu's parents are well aware of it.
2. She understands that both are still living, courtesy to noble behaviour of Saravana.
3. Saravana made  indirect attempts to stop their relationship.
4. Prabhu is only interested in sex and nothing else. He can go to any extent to fulfill his cunning desire.
5. Prabhu never loved her.
6. She has given more freedom to Prabhu on her body than her husband. She indulged many sexual acts which she had denied to her husband. In spite of all her illicit acts, Saravana never stopped loving her.
7. Her husband never wanted her to face the shame. He did not confront her only in fear of her life and nothing else.

As regard to Prabhu's visit :

He had come along with wife and daughter.  Definitely, he has no courage to meet either of them or both in isolation. Also it is impossible and unthinkable for Prabhu to change his character. ( A character do not change without sufficient force.) The only possibility, I think, Gomathi forced Prabhu to make a visit. Has she acquired the truth about Prabhu? We will come to know shortly.

But the present question is how Meera and Saravana will react?
As doctor pointed out:

"  “Saravanan, I am also concerned about you. Bottling everything up could have grave consequences when you least expect it too. Don’t think I’m trying to get more business,” the doctor laughed,” but I would like to have a few sessions with you. "

Meera is already under treatment and taking medicines (Alprazolam and antidepressants serotonin.) Chances of her reacting violently is diminished.
However, there are every chance of Saravana loosing out of his suppressed emotions. He has not received any treatment from doctor yet.

May be emotional outburst of Saravana will be good  not only for Saravana but also for Meera as well.
[+] 5 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 10:59 PM)manasi Wrote: first I congratulate author for keeping the story near to reality.

We have missed the elaborate psychological treatment of Meera from psychiatrist. Also thinking line of Meera from Meera POV has been omitted may be on purpose.

What we know from Doctor about Meera is :-

1. She feels filth about herself and keeping herself away from husband to safeguard him from any ill effect due herself.
2. She is well aware of her husband misery & pain.
3. She does not want  to commit any further nuisance to disgrace her husband.
4. She is committed to embrace an early death to make Saravana free from her and accordingly preparing herself.
5. She sincerely wants Prabhu to be punished.

We can actually try to analyze above and get into the thought process of Meera and her present psychological conditions. While doing so, we should not forget her upbringing and educational constraints. We can also justify her present behaviour which is absolutely normal with her mental conditions.

In 20 minutes Meera had many revelations of her life:-

1. She learned that Saravana knows everything about her infidelity with Prabhu for a long time. Even Prabhu's parents are well aware of it.
2. She understands that both are still living, courtesy to noble behaviour of Saravana.
3. Saravana made  indirect attempts to stop their relationship.
4. Prabhu is only interested in sex and nothing else. He can go to any extent to fulfill his cunning desire.
5. Prabhu never loved her.
6. She has given more freedom to Prabhu on her body than her husband. She indulged many sexual acts which she had denied to her husband. In spite of all her illicit acts, Saravana never stopped loving her.
7. Her husband never wanted her to face the shame. He did not confront her only in fear of her life and nothing else.

As regard to Prabhu's visit :

He had come along with wife and daughter.  Definitely, he has no courage to meet either of them or both in isolation. Also it is impossible and unthinkable for Prabhu to change his character. ( A character do not change without sufficient force.) The only possibility, I think, Gomathi forced Prabhu to make a visit. Has she acquired the truth about Prabhu? We will come to know shortly.

But the present question is how Meera and Saravana will react?
As doctor pointed out:

"  “Saravanan, I am also concerned about you. Bottling everything up could have grave consequences when you least expect it too. Don’t think I’m trying to get more business,” the doctor laughed,” but I would like to have a few sessions with you. "

Meera is already under treatment and taking medicines (Alprazolam and antidepressants serotonin.) Chances of her reacting violently is diminished.
However, there are every chance of Saravana loosing out of his suppressed emotions. He has not received any treatment from doctor yet.

May be emotional outburst of Saravana will be good  not only for Saravana but also for Meera as well.

Impressive  clps clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
After long time... I finally found this story... It's one of the most interesting story ever I read. Thanks to author for continuing this amazing plot.

But, I'm really angry with every nuts who keep giving advices here. This is wonderful story which should ve got into more of prabhu and meera but unlucky it went deep cut to depression.

Every one of us are here to quest our lust and enjoy our time settling with imaginary virtual world. Please don't make melodrama here and twist the story...

Prabhu is now become useless stud who is womanizer and but whereas in the original script he did everything to attain meera

Meera should ve continued some episodes with prabhu and be in state where she has to decide between her husband and prabhu...

Felt really bad but happy that this story exists
[+] 3 users Like Instagang's post
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 2 users Like Vks1's post
Like Reply