Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Arre! Arree! This way... the pervert would reach her panties!
No sooner could I murmured that in my mind, Chacha-ji had actually achieved that in practice!

Lifting up her short skirt further with his left hand, Chacha-ji almost reached her panties! I was horrified to note that how normally my landlord was doing this indecent act in front of her elder sister (Natasha) and her Mausi (me)! But, it was done in such normal and habitual way that we could say nothing objecting to it!

Urvasi’s hands involuntarily came down her waist to stop Chacha-ji’s advance as she realized that her panty was getting exposed to the eyes of this elderly male! Before she was able to pull down her skirt, which was almost hiked up to her panty hem, I noted that Chacha-ji quickly pressed his middle finger against her panty just over mound!

Urvasi immediately reacted with a soft and long “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!” depicting she really enjoyed this probe! Chacha-ji simply did it with such ease and normality that Urvasi could not object or react to this obscenity and exploitation!

Chacha-ji: By any chance... any pain here Beti?

Myself and Natasha could clearly see that Chacha-ji’s long stout fingers pressed on Urvasi’s panty-covered choot! The poor girl was all red and was breathing heavily as her youthful boobs moved up and down inside her top. She could only let out a gasp and her beautiful soft lips parted probably in sheer excitement!

Urvasi (almost whispering): N-o-o N-a-n-a-j-i!

Chacha-ji: Actually you know... when you stepped on the wood piece you must have sprained a muscle in your thigh... but the problem is... at times it radiates also...that’s why I am checking your whole leg just to be on the safe side...

Urvasi: O... okhay Nana-ji...

She really had nothing to say; she shuffled a bit in her uneasiness and shyness and eagerly wanted her exposed panty to be covered! She was standing in front of us with her skirt hiked up to her panty-level and Chacha-ji still squatting in front of her with his face right in front of her choot! And the worst part was that the whole scene was being gulped down keenly by our Servant Haria! I was indeed feeling uneasy because I already knew Haria’s nature and the way he groped my body in the pretext of blouse measurements, I was concerned that if Natasha and Urvasi stay in our house for a few days, how would I protect my grownup nieces from this filthy man!

Chacha-ji: Let me check the back portion also once … you just let me know Beti if you feel any pain when I palpate… okay?

So saying Chacha-ji lowered her skirt and naturally made her feel better.

Urvasi (much relieved that her panty was no longer exposed): Ji Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji, like a sly pervert, quickly slid his hands through her hips and placed it on her buttocks. Both myself and Natasha could trace without difficulty where his hand was going under her short pleated skirt. Chacha-ji now pressed (actually cupped) her tight ass cheeks.

Chacha-ji: Any pain here?

I did not know why young Urvasi took some additional few seconds to respond to Chacha-ji and allowed the elderly man to caress her tight firm ass adequately; she seemed to be enjoying this 50-year-old man’s palm on her smooth round buttocks! She in fact allowed him to make two-three butt squeezes before she responded!

Urvasi: Nehi Nana-ji… yaha thik hai... no pain. .

I was getting naturally impatient seeing my niece being groped like this in front of my eyes and had to interrupt; at last.

Me: Chacha-ji… mere khayal se pain sirf wo ek hi jagah hai… aap pain balm dijiye mai laga deta hoon.

Chacha-ji: Yes yes… zaroor Beti… (indicating to a shelf) waha hai… bring it.

I did not waste a second and quickly searched for the pain balm. By that time he got up from his squatted posture and now just casually held Urvasi’s shoulders over her school dress.

Chacha-ji: Par I must tell you Urvasi Beti…I sensed that your legs are pretty weak especially for a girl of your age!

Urvasi: But Nana-ji… I do take part in activities in school…. I mean… err… I am not lazy like Didi…

Chacha-ji (turning towards Natasha): Kiyu Natasha? Don’t you take part in school activities?

Natasha: Err... Nana-ji... actually I used to… but now in twelfth class… with so much time going in tuition and studies… I do not get any time.

Chacha-ji: I see... but still Natasha Beti…. some exercising is a must for a girl of your age....you are… you are 18 I guess….

Natasha: Ji Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji: Are apne time me to iss umar me tumhari shadi ho jati...

Haria: Aur bacche bhi ho jate Malik!

Chacha-ji: Yes... right you are Haria! Aur shaadi ho jane se... wo to ek alag kism ke exercise hi karna padta tumhe... He he he…

Natasha was grownup enough to understand what Chacha-ji meant by ‘exercise after marriage’. She just giggled and lowered her eyelids as naturally she was feeling a bit shy in front of two adult males. By that time I had found the balm.

Me: Urvasi… tell me where is the pain exactly... I will apply the balm.

Urvasi indicated her mid thighs and this time I squatted in front of her and since the pain was in the middle of her left thigh, I also had to pull up her skirt and again exposed her fair creamy thighs in front of everyone and applied the balm there. I was conscious not to lift her skirt too much but could not stop uncovering three-fourth of her smooth marble-like thighs as I had to apply the balm.

Urvasi: Aaaaaahhh…. It really feels so good Mausi… the balm is very soothing and cold! Thank you Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Par Urvasi Beti… I can strongly remark that you are pretty weak in your legs and must start doing some leg exercises.

Urvasi: Oh! Okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: That will tighten your leg muscles Beti… and make you stronger and resistant to small injuries like the one you just had. Also… your legs will look more attractive once you start exercising.

Urvasi (seemed much interested listening to the last few words): Really Nana-ji! Can you… err… do you know any exercise that I can do from tomorrow itself? I mean… Nana-ji… a simple one which I can easily do?

I had completed applying the balm and hence lowered Urvasi’s skirt and stood up, but by that time my elderly landlord had caught hold of another “lewd” string!

Chacha-ji: Sure Beti… a very easy and common exercise is there… and you can start it anytime! And if you can do that for a month… you legs will look stronger, more toned, and prettier!

Urvasi: Bataiye na Nana-ji, kaun sa?

Me (trying to end it then and there): Urvasi... err... I mean... Didi is waiting downstairs for us... ye sab exercise-wexercise to baad me bhi ho sakta hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... do not kitna time lagega... will just take some minutes... that’s all.

Urvasi: Yes Mausi... abhi ho jayega... I really want to know the exercise.

Me: Okay. Then check it once and then we will go downstairs.

Urvasi: Thank you Mausi.

Chacha-ji: Okay... as I was saying... its absolutely uncomplicated… just do as I say... and you will get to pick up the exercise right here!

Urvasi: Oh! Great! Nana-ji!

I was a bit surprised seeing the keenness of this girl, but later realized that it was out of sheer jealousy with her elder sister Natasha!

Chacha-ji: Do as I say… first stand at ease… (he himself showed that). …yes, part your legs further…part it a bit more… yes! Now you need to bend down slowly and try to touch your feet. Okay?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Urvasi (standing with her legs spread and seemed utterly interested!): Fine Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Well.. first your right hand Urvasi Beti…it should touch your left leg and vice versa.... its pretty straightforward!

As Urvasi tried to stand in the position told by Chacha-ji, the latter himself started helping her. He casually put his hands on her thighs and spread her legs further to the desired level. I noticed that Chacha-ji had now started touching the developed and sexy figure of my niece at his will and Urvasi also seemed to exhibit no inhibition to that! The shyness was also missing completely! On the contrary she seemed to be enjoying this elderly man’s perverted touches on her body parts!

Urvasi slowly bent down as per Chacha-ji’s instruction. Since I was now standing just behind her, my eyes almost popped out seeing this sexy act being performed by my niece! Urvasi was showing her full back portion (gaand) to me and as she bent down her short skirt quickly rose up and exposed her well-formed thighs from the backside. Her nice round ass also naturally got all the more prominent inside her skirt. And lastly, when she tried to touch her feet, her short skirt stood in the air and I could clearly see glimpses of her pink panty! And to my out-and-out irritation I noted that Haria was also gaping at my niece. Obviously the angle from his sitting position was providing him with a sexier view!

As I continued to watch her, I noted that one side of her panty was slightly raised up as she bent further (and further down) and exposed her milky-white ass cheeks a little. I was surprised to note that my younger niece’s butts looked more full and heavy than what it appeared over her school dress! Though she was my niece, I would bet that had I been a male I surely would have had a hard-on seeing this plump girl in that sexy stance. Thankfully Chacha-ji was at her front and was not able to see this very tempting vista that my grownup niece was presenting, but the servant of the house was there to feast upon it!

As Urvasi tried to bend further in order to touch her toes, Chacha-ji just casually put his hands on her back (=peeth) and pressed there so that it was easier for her to touch her feet. In the process I noticed that Chacha-ji quickly felt the 17-year-old girl’s smooth back over her thin school top and obviously he could feel her bra strap too on her smooth back!

As per Chacha-ji’s instruction Urvasi turned from this side to that side and as she tried to touch her left foot, her short skirt flew in the air very sexily (the ceiling fan was the culprit) and everybody got a clear glimpse of the right side ass cheek and the next moment when she turned to touch her right foot, everybody got a good glimpse of her left side ass cheek! The scene was undeniably erotic and I immediately noted that Haria had his hands on his crotch and had started rubbing and massaging his cock shamelessly over his clothes. Natasha had also noted that and her face was red in shyness; she naturally was not conversant with the filthy manners of our low-class servant. For an 18-year-old girl like Natasha it was surely understandable that Haria was rubbing and massaging his cock in excitement seeing her sister presenting a sexy pose with a bumper upskirt view.

Chacha-ji: So, see… how simple it is! Kiyu Beti?

Urvasi (standing straight now): Yes Nana-ji… its very easy…

Chacha-ji: Just do it every day a dozen times and you will note that your legs are getting toned… and doing it for a month will enable you to have more shapely and beautiful legs... just like your Didi!

Urvasi: O! Really! Thanks Nana-ji… I will surely start practicing it!

Me: Okay, okay…. ab niche chal… Ram ke aane ka waqt ho gaya! Aur Didi bhi akeli baithi hain.

Urvasi: Yes, yes Mausi…. okay Nana-ji…niche chalte hai… thanks a lot.

Though we all descended I never thought that Chacha-ji’s caressing, touching and groping had a profound effect on Urvasi, which I came to know that very evening! Ram came with the news that due to the death of the headmistress in my nieces’ school, the school will remain closed for that week. And his classes also will remain suspended from tomorrow till Sunday due to some tests of higher classes.

I was already thinking in my mind to request Nandidi to stay back for a few days and Ram actually helped me with my thought.

Me: Didi, why don’t you stay here for a few days? May be till Sunday... we do not get such opportunities daily naa? And more so as Rajnath Bhaiya bhi ye week bahar rahenge kaam ke silsile mei…

Nandini: Hmm... not a bad idea... but kapde-wapde to kuch bhi saath nehi laya mai... naa mera na meri betiyon ki!

Me: Are didi… mera jo kuch hai… pehen lena!

Nandidi: okay... par meri bholi behna…mai to firbhi teri sari-blouse se kaam chala lunga… but Natasha aur Urvasi have nothing to wear here naa…(just lowering her voice)…

Me: Are Didi... they can wear my salwar-kamiz and nighty!

Nandidi: Are Bina... they are grownup now…samjha kar…. (lowering her voice) I can remain without wearing an inner at home… but they cannot naa… unn dono ki bra-panty bhi to chahiyei chayiye!

Me: Right Didi... you are correct! Then do one thing... you take Ram in the evening to your place and bring the bare necessities...

Nandini: Yes, that can be done. So rehne ki program done!

Me (smiling): Thank you Didi!

We hugged each other in our happiness. Didi was plump just like me, probably due to the gene that we inherited from our parents, and though she was 5 years older than me and had two grownup daughters, she still had quite an enviable tightness in her mammaries! As Didi’s boobs pressed against mine, I could easily feel the firmness and heaviness of her tits which was also certainly due to the tight brassiere she was wearing under her blouse. From the very teenage I had noticed that Didi always wore very tight bras inside her dresses and strangely did not feel uncomfortable wearing such a tight thing on her ample breasts. I was surprised that she did not lose the habit till today!

While hugging I felt her waist was very soft and her lower belly had two folds which thankfully I was yet to develop. I also noted that Didi’s ass had grown heavier probably due to her sedentary lifestyle and was very fleshy to touch.

The earlier plan of Ram going to the fair with her sisters got canceled and now he accompanied her Mausi to her house to bring their clothes, etc. My elder sister seemed too much possessed with Natasha’s studies as she instructed her to go to Chacha-ji again to take lessons and not waste the evening time. I realized she was in twelfth standard and Board exams were round the corner and hence my Didi was probably so concerned.

But was Natasha as much keen in studies as was my Didi concerned? Did not seem so...She seemed to spend more time before the mirror checking her beauty and makeup which was but natural for a 18-year-old girl. She refused to go upstairs and wanted to study on her own; I did not object, more so probably due to my elderly landlord’s “nature”!

Urvasi: Mausi… I am feeling the pain again in my legs… it’s a dull pain you know Mausi… I think if I apply the balm again… I will get relief!

Me: Oh! Its paining again? (twisting my lips) Umm you just go upstairs and ask for the pain balm from your Nana-ji.

Urvasi rushed out. To my astonishment the way she almost ran towards the stairs I wondered whether she had any pain at all in her legs!

I was simultaneously a bit concerned too - Urvasi was going upstairs alone - neither myself nor her elder sister was accompanying her this time - she was still clad in her school skirt, which in fact constantly revealed her well-formed legs and since my landlord had already felt her naked legs once – I was feeling worried and alarmed!

I could not remain still. I asked Natasha to look after the baby while she studied and silently went upstairs to see what Urvasi was actually up to! Was she really having pain in her legs or was she feeling excited inside and desired to have more of the elderly man’s touches?

I might also be wrong in assessing Chacha-ji! Whatever happened in the afternoon might be just a normal thing! Was it I who was viewing it in a crooked angle? Because Chacha-ji got ample opportunities to be close with me, but he never misbehaved with me... I mean... I did not encounter a gross misbehavior towards me from him. If that was the case, then Chacha-ji should not advance further getting Urvasi alone this time. I went upstairs. Though Urvasi was my own niece and was like a granddaughter to Chacha-ji, I was still feeling an unusual, uncanny thrill about this taboo encounter!

I had to be extremely careful so that I was not spotted - especially by Haria because that would be very embarrassing. He should be busy in the kitchen at this hour. I took a little bit of time before I could reach Chacha-ji’s room’s window ensuring that I was not caught peeping inside the room.

Urvasi: But Nana-ji... mine are not like Didi’s... I am telling you! I am not as grownup like Didi!

Chacha-ji: Par Urvasi Beti... I do not find much difference between you and Natasha... except for the age I guess...

Urvasi: No, no Nana-ji... its not the age... I feel... err... how to put it... I mean... I feel inferior at times... when all boys stare at Didi when we walk together... so I want to have my body like her.

Chacha-ji frowned at Urvasi. Though he got her point, he still pretended as though he did not understand what she exactly meant.

Chacha-ji: Com’ on Urvasi! I don’t see any problem in you! Where exactly are you not grown up like your Didi? You are as tall as your Didi... you have a lovely face as lovable as Natasha... your stature is also very much like your Didi...

Urvasi (now a bit shy and lowering her voice): No Nana-ji... everything is not same... I have noted that... boys Didi ki choochi ko bar bar ghoorte hai...

Chacha-ji: Par Beti.. that can happen if your Didi wears tight clothing you know... her breasts will then naturally look prominent and upright through her clothes and boys will stare at those when they pass by...

Urbasi: Nehi Nana-ji... its not that only... I also wear tight tops but the fact is err... I mean Nana-ji… I Didi’s breasts are bigger than me...

Though hesitant and shy, Urvasi came clear what was in her mind. I could well realize how deep the roots of jealousy was in my niece’s mind!

Chacha-ji: But Beti... (looking directly at her erect tits) you also have a good pair ...err... I mean... your breasts are also quite well developed per your age!

Urvasi: Nehi Nana-ji... mujhe Didi jaisi hi chahiye!
Like Reply
A sharp tone of jealousness and envy was reflecting time and again in Urvasi’s voice!

Urvasi: I have heard that through exercise body can be developed more.... and Nana-ji the way you picked up my leg problem in the afternoon... am sure you have a good knowledge about this... can you not help me? P-l-e-a-s-e!

I could sense that things were clearly turning quite briskly in my landlord’s favor! What should I do? Should I intervene? But the darker side of my mind was encouraging me to wait and peep into this forbidden act amongst two individuals of opposite genders with extreme age difference!

Urvasi: In fact Nana-ji... that’s why I came upstairs again... if you... err... I mean if you suggest me some more exercises…. secretly… now that Didi and Mausi are downstairs… I will do them and would become equally attractive like Didi!

Chacha-ji eyes as if sparkled getting this offer from this 17-year-old sexy attractive plump lass.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... I got your point Beti…par uske liye... I mean…. for that I need to examine your body first…you know… I need to know exactly where you are deficient than… err... deficient than Natasha.

Urvasi: Okay, okay Nana-ji… you check and suggest an exercise to cover up my deficiency…. I just wanna be as good as Didi in terms of figure.

Chacha-ji nodded with a smiling face.

Urvasi seemed pretty much determined about it and seemed to do any compromise for that! I never realized that such an undercurrent of envy was there in her about her elder sister! Chacha-ji also seeing this golden opportunity did not waste a moment further and sat down on the chair and held Urvasi’s arm and gently dragged her closer to him. He even massaged his cock once over his lungi right in front of the young girl as he measured through his greedy eyes Urvasi’s very attractive developing figure clad in her school top and short skirt. Since no one was there in the room Chacha-ji also seemed to be getting bolder in his movement. He continued to hold Urvasi’s arm in one hand and gently placed his other hand on her well-shaped thighs just over her skirt. Uravsi probably out of natural reflexive action went a step backwards as Chacha-ji’s hand brushed and massaged her beautiful young thighs, first over her skirt and then immediately under her skirt!

Chacha-ji: Legs… I have already told you the exercise…. Which will tone your legs and in turn you know will automatically make your figure more attractive.

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji…

After a mnute of caressing her smooth fair naked thighs through her short school skirt, Chacha-ji placed his hands on her hips and I noted Urvasi immediately closed her eyes. It must have titillated her and she was immediately aroused by sensual stimulation through this elderly man’s perverted touch!

Chacha-ji: Hmm… this seems to be okay…

Uravsi (giggling): Okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji now left her arm and took both hands at my niece’s backside. Since he was sitting it just looked like he was hugging Urvasi with his hands encircling around her waist. He slid his hands behind her and started… and started…

What was he doing! I could not believe my eyes!

My landlord started fondling and squeezing her buttocks over her skirt! Urvasi, I noted, let out a soft moan openly as she felt my landlord’s two palms cupping her tight ass cheeks over her skirt and panty. Chacha-ji openly cupped her ass cheeks with his fingers fully stretched out and he was feeling the complete roundedness and firmness of my 17-year-old niece’s well developed fleshy buttocks. Urvasi had naturally started breathing heavier as I noted her ‘tiny’ (?) boobs went up and down under her dress in a sexy fashion. She was simply shamelessly enjoying this forbidden massage! Afterall Chacha-ji was like her grandfather’s stature!

I was as if glued to the scene and remained silent and unmoved outside the window. I could not deny the fact that I was somewhere getting a thrill as I saw my young niece getting groped in the hands of my wicked landlord.

Chacha-ji took his time pressing and squeezing Urvasi’s ass cheeks over her skirt; the feel must have been simply enthralling for him as my niece indeed possessed a good tight and attractive bulging ass under her skirt.

Chacha-ji: You have a very good gaan… err… I mean you have a very good backside Beti…. Very round… very tight… and adequately fleshy… just like your mom!

The old rascal had even eyed Didi’s gaand! My elder sister had such respect for him and to my Didi’s unawareness the rascal was secrectly scrutinizing her fleshy butts!

Urvasi (blushing and almost in a whispering tone): Thanks Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji now pulled Urvasi even a bit closer; she was already dangerously close to my landlord. I noted Chacha-ji was also panting a bit – it was indeed rare for him at his age to get an opportunity to touch and feel the body of a 17-year-old lively developing lass like Urvasi so freely!

Chacha-ji: Let me check your upper portion now… then I can judge how much wanting you are there from your Didi!

Urvasi just nodded her head and Chacha-ji took his hands off her butts and pushed them upside over her waist and back (peeth) and then guided them towards her front. Urvasi lifted her arms slightly so that Chacha-ji could bring her hands to her frontal part through her armpits. I noted that Chacha-ji just looked once at the door probably to ensure that no one was coming and then within the blink of an eye his hands were on my niece’s mammaries!

Urvasi naturally had closed her eyes in excitement and Chacha-ji just starkly started pressing her budding boobs over her school top. He kneaded the young girl’s two breasts with two hands and it looked so very obscene and lewd to me. I could not deny the fact that I was also excited seeing this extremely sexy scene! Unknowingly my right hand went to my breasts and I pressed my boob flesh softly.

Chacha-ji continued to feel and knead the young girl’s handful boobs and Urvasi was breathing very heavily now as her tits were under the paws of this 50-year-old man. Chacha-ji squeezed them adequately assessing and enjoying their size and probably was able to even trace her nipples also as I caught him pushing his thumb on her boob flesh at a specific spot and Urvasi was letting out soft moans. The kneading went on for a minute or so and the scene was so tempting and alluring that even I ended up with my fingers rubbing and pushing my choot over my dress!

Chacha-ji (finally taking off his hands off her tits) : Ya, I see a small problem here!

Urvasi (gasping for a few seconds): I… I told you Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Though I did not get an opportunity to feel your Didi’s breasts…but as much as I have seen her over her school dress… I can conclude that yours are not as big and fleshy like Natasha’s…

These modern young girls were so shameless. She was maintaining eye contact with Chacha-ji even at this compromised conversation!

Urvasi: I feel inferior for that Nana-ji… can it not be solved?

Chacha-ji: Yes … it can be solved!

Urvasi (her eyes immediately perking up): What’s the solution Nana-ji? What’s the solution?

Chacha-ji: Easy Beti! Easy! You just need some appropriate massage to activate more growth and resilience there (indicating Urvasi’s boobs through his eyes)!

Urvasi: Just massage? Oh! And… and how do that Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: I will show you how to do it… its simple!

So saying he stood up from his chair probably to have a more better grip on my niece’s budding boobs! He was standing just in front of Urvasi, pretty close, in a hugging distance. He gently placed his hands again on her firm teenage breasts. I could see his hands were fully engulfing her two tits, which were the size of two ripe oranges. Chacha-ji slowly rotated his hands over the bulge of her breasts in a circular motion. Urvasi must have been enjoying this massage fully as I noted her to close her eyes and I noted that she was parting her legs under her skirt signifying that she was getting sexually aroused. Chacha-ji being a very experienced and elderly campaigner, quickly noted that, and immediately increased his speed of rotary motion on my niece’s boobs and then he was giving her fast breast squeezes now. The scene reminded me of a cycle rickshaw-puller as if blowing the horn of his rickshaw time and again.

It was a probably a bit too much for a 17-year-old girl. Her face was red and she was indeed feeling shy to be caressed and fondld like this by a fatherly figure, but the fact remained that she was already ecstatic as she had started emitting quite loud long moans in her pleasure. Urvasi must have been already heated up as Chacha-ji did the groundwork by caressing her naked legs and squeezing and cupping her booty over her skirt and now that the action was directly on her teenage firm boobs, she was naturally writhing in excitement! Chacha-ji continued this fast breast squeezes with two hands for quite some time (almost 2-3 minutes) complementing it with the rotatory motion all over her twin globes. My niece must have been enjoying this to the hilt as she clenched her thin pink lips in sheer sensual pleasure and was shamelessly letting out sexy groans.

Chacha-ji (finally stopping, but still did not take off his hands of Urvasi’s breasts!)): How do you feel now Beti?

The word “Beti” sounded as if like a slap on my face; the rascal was still calling my niece “Beti”!

Urvasi (bowed her head and was still panting): Very… aaahhh…. Very g-o-o-d Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji (smiling wickedly): I am glad that you enjoyed… most girls of your age are too shy to enjoy a massage there (indicating with his eye to her boobs)

Urvasi: Me too Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji: Then why did you take the breast massage from me? You should have denied it …

Urvasi: You are not like others Nana-ji…

Chacha-ji (frowning slightly): Who are the ‘others’?

Urvasi: My friends… I mean the boyfriends that I have… they just want to touch my breasts in some excuse or the other… I do not like that attitude…as if they come to me with only that intention…

Chacha-ji: I see… to... err...I mean Beti... do you allow them to touch your ...?

Urvasi: At times... depending on my mood. Par Nana-ji… will my choo… err… will my top (Urvasi avoided using the word ‘breasts’ or ‘choochi’ in her talk) become like Didi’s if I do this massage exercise for a month?
Chacha-ji: It’s not that easy Beti… it will consume more time….

Urvasi seemed disappointed. She probably thought her boobs would develop and grow to Natasha’s size with a few massages.

Urvasi: Oh! That long Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Why, what’s the hurry?

Urvasi: I do not have so much patience Nana-ji… I want things to happen instantly you know...

Chacha-ji: So you want a change sooner?
Like Reply
Urvasi (her eyes as if lit up): Yes… yes Nana-ji! Can you help me in that?

Chacha-ji: Then Beti... Umm... I mean... You have to have a direct massage!

Urvasi (asked innocently): Direct massage? How to do that Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: I will show you…..you need a demo in everything... He he he... thoda... Beti... I mean... unbutton your shirt a bit!

Urvasi unhesitatingly started unbuttoning the top two-three buttons. I was shocked to note her boldness as she casually opened the buttons of her white school top.

These modern girls... they were just beyond my conservative imagination!

I was almost on the verge of the window and practically glued to it. Urvasi by that time had totally unbuttoned her school top!

Chacha-ji: Beti zara... I mean.... lower your pinafore a little bit... so that I can slide my hands under your pinafore!

Urvasi: Okay Nana-ji...

Chacha-ji: Do you wear a bra to school?

Urvasi: Yes Nana-ji... mummy insists on wearing one though there are a few girls in my class who don’t wear a bra under the pinafore.

Chacha-ji: But then... I mean... then their breasts must be bouncing when they walk...very provocative I mean...

Urvasi: Provocative or not I don’t know... but they get a lot of stares from the boys Nana-ji...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... natural. .

Urvasi had lowered her pinafore and her bra-covered ripe orange-like boobs were exposed adequately to the eyes of the elderly man. He licked her lips once as he gaped at Urvasi’s young succulent tits. The top of her milky white boobs and the deep cleavage now could clearly be seen over her white bra. I could even note a brown “til” on her oozing breast over her left bra cup! That must be all the more inviting for a male as I noted my landlord readily slid his hands into her bra and started feeling her naked boob flesh!

Within seconds I could notice a tent appearing under his pajama; Chacha-ji’s dick must have sprung up as he started caressing the boobs of a young bold teenager girl.

Chacha-ji (as he fondled Urvasi’s breasts inside her bra): See Beti... I am much older than you and you must be feeling odd... but actually this is the only way I can develop your breast size... okay?

Urvasi (whispered): Ji...

Chacha-ji: So... I feel... you and I should be very professional about this because this is just a massage exercise for you and nothing else!

Urvasi (slightly panting now): Ji...

Chacha-ji: You mentioned to me that your boyfriends have touched your breasts but I am not sure if they press your choochi over your dress or you allow them to open your top...

Urvasi (gasping): Naaaaaahhhh.... just u-p-a-r se!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay... but since here I am massaging you directly for your better development... you must keep a check on yourself... I know you are feeling very excited... but you should not treat me as your boyfriend... because the pleasure will be the same...

Urvasi (smiling): Hmmmmmmmm... you are very gentle Nana-ji... my boyfriends squeeze more forcefully.

Chacha-ji: But this is a massage Beti... and what you do with your friends is just fun. I am sure your male friends must be trying to kiss you also during this.

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... Sssssssssssssssshhhh......Yessss but only rarely Nana-ji.... when I feel like...

I could see Chacha-ji’s big palms engulfing her breasts and he was squeezing the firm flesh adequately over her bra.

Chacha-ji: Do you allow all your male friends to kiss you?

Urvasi: No, no Nana-ji... I am intimate with a couple... and I only allow those two guys to advance....

Chacha-ji: Yes... keep your boyfriends within a limit... two is fine. There is always an alternative ready... Ha ha ha...

Urvasi smiled shyly. This was the first time I saw her drop her eyelids!

Chacha-ji now craftily pushed his fingers deep inside Urvasi’s tight bra and started kneading her nipples! Initially though I was not able to see my niece’s nipples, but pretty soon my wicked landlord pulled up her boobs almost fully out of her bra cups so that he could squeeze and press them more adequately! Though her breasts were smaller in size than Natasha’s, I noted they were pretty full and round for a girl of her age and would lure anyone! And in fact her pink-colored nipples would turn the head of any male as they were almost the size of ripe gbangs and Chacha-ji pinched it slightly.

Chacha-ji: How does it feel Beti?

Urvasi (closing her eyes): Uuuuuuiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It feels soooooo good Nana-ji!

He swiftly moved his hands in a circular motion and massaged her boobs again. Urvasi held the edge of the chair with her hands as she naturally found it difficult to control herself. She even had a quick rub on her skirt and panty covered choot with her right hand.

Urvasi: Uuuuuuhhhhhhh! Softly please Nana-ji.... pinch softly p-l-e-a-s-e....

I was really having a trying time standing at the window watching all this and unknowingly I was gyrating my heavy gaand as I continuously rubbed my choot over my sari and pressed my firm boobs on the window grill tighter by the moment!

This went on for at least 5-7 minutes continuously and by that time Chacha-ji had pulled out Urvasi’s both breasts out of her tight white brassiere! She looked ravishingly sexy in that fashion with her school dress unbuttoned and her firm creamy boobs popping out of her bra and pinafore.

At last Chacha-ji stopped. Urvasi was literally panting and her naked boobs were moving up and down in an extremely alluring manner.

Chacha-ji: Not only massage... you must drink lot of milk to have fleshy breasts.

Urvasi: Okay Nana-ji... though I am not fond of milk... par Didi jaisi choochi pane ke liye I will drink milk regularly. And will do this exercise everyday in my room.

Chacha-ji gave her an odd glance.

Chacha-ji: What are you planning to do in your room?

Urvasi: Why nana-ji? This massage... you just demonstrated?

Chacha-ji (smiling): Are pagli! This will not work if you massage your breasts yourself! Your breasts will only grow quickly if a male hand touches your breasts! Understood?

Urvasi: I see... Okay then I will have to try this with my boyfriends.

Chacha-ji: Yes, you can do that... and you can come over here to me with an excuse to visit your Mausi and the baby.

Urvasi: Right Nana-ji... I will surely try to do that... because my friends won’t be able to massage me like you did just now.

Chacha-ji smiled wickedly and his smile as if said my teenage sexy niece was fully in his grip!

Chacha-ji: And if you want to get your boobs grow more quicker and match Natasha’s... you can use one trick...

Urvasi (her eyes again lit up and she was extremely keen): What trick Nana-ji? Please tell me... I will surely apply that.

Chacha-ji: A simple way you know... if you can get two males to massage Beti... us-se tumhari choochi aur bhi jaldi badi aur mansal aur sudrir ho jayegi.

Urvasi: What are saying Nana-ji? Two boyfriends simultaneously... no, no... then I will lose both!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha... that’s a good one!

Urvasi: The two boys don’t know that I am close to the other... so Nana-ji... that is not possible. And I meet them after coaching... in the park... how can I meet both simultaneously?

Chacha-ji: Then it’s a practical problem. But your advantage was - two males means two different hands, two different grips, and two different pressures on your breasts.... that will only help your lovely choochi to grow larger my dear!

Urvasi: Oh! Is it? Alas! If I could do that.....

Chacha-ji: But you can do that here!

Urvasi (almost screamed out): Here! How?

Chacha-ji: Arre you saw Haria naa... the servant... in the afternoon when you were here... he was sitting there....

Urvasi: Yes, yes... I noted him...

Chacha-ji: I can tell him to do this job...

Urvasi: But Nana-ji... I do not know him at all... I have not talked to him before also... previously there was “Dinu Chacha” as your servant... I knew him well...

Chacha-ji: Yes Dinu left for his village... he was old and was not able to look after my handicapped son... so I have taken Haria now... he is young, energetic....

Urvasi: Par Nana-ji... if he tells somebody... I mean if he tells Mausi! No, no... that would be very shameful and problematic!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti! He is my servant... if I tell him not to share he will not share... you just focus on your goal... to have bigger boobs and to look more sexy for the boys... right?

Urvasi (shyly smiling): Yes, wo to hai Nana-ji!

Chacha-ji: Then? Wait a second!

Chacha-ji went out through the door and I had to be careful also so that he did not notice me. Urvasi pushed her breasts inside her bra and covered herself with her inner. She did not care to button her top and stood there continuing to expose her fair belly and navel.

Within minutes Chacha-ji was back with Haria. He was wearing a vest and a Bermuda. And as always, the Bermuda he was wearing was awfully tight which portrayed a bulge in his pant-front; one could not miss his thick dick under cover!

I was simply speechless at the development in the house!

Chacha-ji: Urvasi... this is Haria... you can call him Hari Bhaiya...

Urvasi: Namaste Hari Bhaiya.

I noticed no shyness in this girl though she was standing in front of a young male with her school top completely unbuttoned and her sizable breasts could easily be peeked at, but she seemed quite audacious and casual about that exposure! The low class man smiled and nodded at her and naturally he was more than eager to ogle at Urvasi’s tempting teenage figure. Haria was keen to state at her bra-covered tits which appeared like twin peaks inside her open school shirt.

Chacha-ji: He can help you in your massage Beti. He is very loyal and you can be rest assured that he will not tell anybody as others might think it differently you know... they will not know naa that you are doing it just for your own breast development.

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji.... Please Hari Bhaiya... don’t tell anybody about this.

Haria: Tum bilkul befikar raho Bitiya!

Haria like any other common low-class man, whom we women encounter daily in life (the sabji-wala, the doodhwala, the fishmonger etc.) was measuring Urvasi’s freshy developing body with his hungry eyes.

Haria: Mai kiyu bhala tumhari Mausi ko ye sab batane jaunga?

Urvasi: Thanks Bhaiya.

Chacha-ji: Yes... you should not share anything about this to Bina.

I noticed Haria’s eyes were glittering as he anticipated this golden opportunity! It was indeed a “wow opportunity” for this low class filthy man getting this free opportunity to press, rub, and squeeze a 17-year-old girl’s boobies!

As Haria came and stood near Urvasi, she seemed to be slightly hesitant now. Afterall Haira was a low class complete alien to her and opening her dress and giving access to her private treasures meant a lot for any girl! But still as I watched her, I must underline that today’s modern girls were extremely confident and daring!
[+] 2 users Like Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Urvasi’s lovely figure was partly visisbile through her unbuttoned school top and her firm bra-covered boobs looked so tempting for the two males standing beside her inside! I already noticed the low class man adjusting his lund inside his pants and that too quite openly in front of the teenage girl! Urvasi for the first time was looking at the floor probably in some shyness as the servant of the house blatantly ogled at her tits!

Without wasting any more time Chacha-ji himself this time casually lowered Urvasi’s pinafore inside her school top so that her tennis-ball like firm twin globes could be adequately exposed.

Chacha-ji: See Haria... this is nothing but a workout... you should not take it otherwise... I am doing this for the nourishment of her body...

Haria: Accha achha.... okay Malik.

Chacha-ji: In fact this workout is meant only for her doodh... I mean... her breasts... as you can see they are not that big... (as he said he causally first grabbed and then cupped Urvasi’s breasts, one at a time, as part of demonstration as if!) ... and my Beti wants her choochi to grow bigger...

Haria: Par Malik... jitna dikh raha hai... Urvasi Bitiya ki choochi to achhi hi hai... mera matlab.... (pointing towards my niece’s breasts) Bitiya ki kamseen umar ke hisaab se Malik... choochiyan to badi bhi hai aur khadi bhi hai!

Haria was already breathing heavily seeing my 17-year-old niece’s half exposed creamy boobs and I noted that his dick was growing inside his pants and now was very awkwardly prominent and eye-catching! Urvasi standing there looking at the floor could not have missed that too! And now that I know that Urvasi at class XI has boyfriends who touch her body and she was not that innocent that I used to think, she must be jolly well aware about the worth of an erect thick-sized cock.

Chacha-ji (turning to Urvasi): Dekh Beti... my servant also got confused! He he he... (now turning towards Haria) Abe behnchod! Were you sleeping this afternoon? Did you not notice her elder sister?

Haria looked a bit surprised probably at the usage of slang language by his master in front of a young schoolgirl!

Haria: Ji, ji Malik... de... dekha tha! Kya khoobsurat maal thi!

Chacha-ji (imitating his servant) “Dekha tha!” Sirf dekha tha iski behen ko? Ya netra-chodan bhi kiya tha? Eh?

Haria was not expecting such a direct comment from Chacha-ji about Natasha especially in front of her younger sister and giggled foolishly. Chacha-ji was also smiling now looking at Urvasi and my niece also giggled probably not knowing what to say or how to react in front of these matured males! I was pretty sure that she knew the meaning of “netra-chodan” and I was quite amazed at this young modern girl’s shamelessness at her elder sister’s verbal abuse by my elderly landlord and the young servant!

Chacha-ji was probably using slang openly to heat up the environment! He probably knew today’s modern girls better than me as he anticipated well that Urvasi would enjoy this sort of language! Naturally I was taken aback quite a bit by the shameless behavior of my niece! She seemed to be relishing that language and giggled amusingly as Chacha-ji referred his servant “behnchod”, the low class servant called her elder sister “khubsurat maal” and the way Chacha-ji asked his servant whether he had f*cked Natasha through his eyes or not!

Chacha-ji: Beti... you are grownup now... I hope ke tum bura nehi mana ke I used words like “netra-chodan”... because you know these low-class people understand that language only!

Urvasi: Ji, ji Nana-ji... I can understand...
Chacha-ji: Yes and you must have noticed... on the streets, markets, and even servants at home... they don’t look at your face... they will gape at your choochi, gaand aur thighs... always... err... being a grownup girl Beti you must be aware of that?

Urvasi (smiling naughtily): Yes Nana-ji... I know that very well.

Haria: Kay Malik... aap to kuch bhi bol de rahe ho!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu re chutiya! Kya galat bola mai? Tu dopeher ko waha baithe baithe Natasha Beti ki badan ko ghoor nehi raha tha kya? Uski badi badi mamme ko... gaandu... tu nehi ghoor raha tha?

Haria: Maal agar itni achhi ho to mai kya karoon?

Chacha-ji: Kitni achhi?

Haria (smiling wickedly): Top item thi Malik... Bilkul pake hua santare jaise choochiyan.... badi aur khadi bhi... tight badan...

Chacha-ji: Sahi dekha! Ab teri Urvasi Bitiya ko bhi waisi badi badi chahiye!

Haria (smiling): Kya choochi?

Chacha-ji: Aur nehi to kya?

Haria: Oh! Ye baat hai Malik... ab jaake samajha mai sala! Dono behen mei competition! Acchha! Acchha!

Chacha-ji (also smiling): It was about time that you understand... isn’t it Beti?

Urvasi (smiling too!): Yes Nana-ji.

Cahcha-ji: Chal! Aur waqt zaya mat kar! (turning to Urvasi) Your Mausi might come upstairs in search of you...

Urvasi (instantly looking worried): Oh Nana-ji... that would be disastrous if she finds me in this state!

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... I will be hear footsteps if anyone comes upstairs!

Urvasi: Thank God! Shall I button up my shirt Nana-ji?

Chacha-ji: No, no Beti... if we press you over your shirt... the effect will just be half! You want that?

Urvasi: No, no!

I thought that by saying “No, no” as if Urvasi was trying to invite the two males to insert their hands inside her shirt and press and maul her breasts!

Chacha-ji: Beti... see... just as it happens when you are with your boyfriends and they press your doodh.... err... I guess... they press you over your dress? Right?

Urvasi (looked slightly crimson, but still giggling): Err... Ji Nana-ji... over my top or salwar-kamiz... err... I mean whatever I am wearing...

Chacha-ji: And Beti... not to forget that they caress you not only over your dress but also over another cover... your bra.... isn’t it?

Uravasi nodded looking slightly red now.

Chacha-ji: So you are only getting half the benefit from boob squeezing by your boyfriends! You need to keep one thing in mind... that whenever you are in the mood for a breast massage from a male.... whoever it is... be it your boyfriend.... be it me or for that matter Haria... you just make sure that you allow him to press your doodh at least over your bra to get the desired growing effect. Otherwise its...

Urvasi: Ji Nana-ji... I understood... but...err... I mean... it’s not possible with my boyfriends...

Chacha-ji: Why?

Urvasi: They are very dangerous Nana-ji! If I allow them to unbutton my top, do you think they will leave me without disrobing my skirt? No, no... with them... its very risky!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... so you mean to say Beti... that you feel safer to remain within limits with your boyfriends... meaning an occasional kiss or a hug and some pressing and kneading over the dress... that’s all!

Urvasi: Absolutely Nana-ji! What more!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... good! But as I said that will provide you only half the benefit for the growth of your breasts. Anyway... (turning to the servant) Haria! Aa ja! Stand here... on the left... I will do it from the right side and you follow me from the left side...

Urvasi: Par Nana-ji... .err...I mean... I... I have never under... err... undergone this...

Chacha-ji (visibly surprised): Undergone kya?

Urvasi: Err... I mean... with two people doing...

Chacha-ji: Two people doing what?

Urvasi (looking down shyly): Nana-ji... aap bhi na! I mean... err... two people... two people simultaneously touching my...

Chacha-ji: Oh! Ye baat! Are Beti... zindagi mei bahut kuch first time hota hai re... you should accept that confidently!

Urvasi: I mean Nana-ji.... I never ever had such an experience... I mean... though I have more than one boyfriend... I never tried them simultaneously! (she smiles)

Chacha-ji: Just relax and enjoy Beti! Two men at your service... you should rather feel pompous! He he he!

She giggled and looked down naughtily and was probably feeling an itch in her pussy thinking that two men will touch her tits; she casually as if adjusting her skirt she rubbed scratched her choot subtly with her right hand.

Chacha-ji: Kya re Haria! Aur kitna netra-chodan karega iss komal ki phool ko?

Haria (clearly fumbling): Err... nehi nehi Malik... err... I was just listening to you both!

Chacha-ji: Chal, suru ho ja!

So saying the elderly man moved towards Urvasi’s right side and quickly opened up (moved to two sides) Urvasi’s school top to the full (which was already unbuttoned) so that anyone in the room could see her twin bra-covered sexy globes. He also pulled up the pinafore so that it did not create any hindrance in viewing or touching her tennis-ball-like inviting tits.

Haria’s eyes seemed like two spotlights - absolutely fixed on my young niece’s exposed breasts. Urvasi’s small cleavage looked very tempting and inviting peeping through her open top. Chacha-ji did not waste a single second and pushed his arm into Urvasi’s open top started fondling her right boob over her tight-fitting bra.

Chacha-ji: Sirf aankhen faad faad ke Bitiya ki choochi mat dekh... jiase mai kar raha hoon... follow kar behenchod!
Like Reply
Haria smiled wickedly and readily grabbed Urvasi’s left mammary and replicated Chacha-ji’s action. Haria’s hand as if could not wait to enter into her pinafore and touch Urvasi’s tender breast. She naturally was a bit uncomfortable with two males grabbing her two breasts and shuffled to remain calm. I noted that already her lips were parted and her legs were getting parted with this combo action!

Though I was not being caressed or fondled by anyone, but the sight of two males squeezing my young niece’s boobies had started taking its effect on me! At the window pane outside the room, I was standing – watching this very erotic and obscene scene – I could not stop myself from rubbing my choot with my free hand over my sari as I witnessed both Haria and Chacha-ji simply mauled Urvasi’s firm, spongy tits in tandem in front of my eyes! Unknowingly I was pressing my heavy boobs against the grill of the window to extract “artificial” pleasure and in the process even inadvertently sighed a few times probably due to the fact that I was missing all this “action” from my husband’s end!

As I looked on with a “famished” look, I observed that Chacha-ji was now slowly rotating his hand over the bulge of her right breast in a circular motion. The low-class servant naturally appeared to be more than obliged to follow that! And while doing this both males were trying their best stretching their fingers to feel the warm naked boob flesh oozing out over the bra of this the 17-year-old sexy girl. Urvasi was indeed quite excited and both males could easily outline her nipples inside her bra and were freely rubbing and poking her nipples with their fingers to make the young girl more thrilled and elated.

Within moments I noted that Haria was making sincere efforts to slid his fingers inside her bra and was trying to feel up more warm flesh of her naked breast! Moreover, the low class man, as he vigorously caressed Urvasi’s firm, rubber-tight breast with one hand, started massaging his erect dick inside his pants with his other hand! Urvasi was too young probably to object to that indecent action especially in presence of Chacha-ji. She had to tolerate it and Haria just continued to knead her young budding breast in the name ofd massage with one hand while stroked his khada lund openly with his other hand! Being a married woman my focus was naturally getting diverted towards his other hand which was stroking his thick erect cock inside his tight pants. I could easily make out his cock position standing tall inside his pant-cover!

Chacha-ji on the other hand was more controlled in his approach and was moving his hand in a circular motion as if as a part of the massage exercise which he promised to my young niece. As seconds ticked away and the groping was heavier and sexier, it was becoming almost impossible for Urvasi to stand still – she had already started to moan and groan, which were getting louder and shameless by the minute; she was shuffling vigorously in her standing posture and her waist swayed which was resulting her short skirt to dangle invitingly as she constantly parted and scuffed her feet. I noted that out of sheer thrill and excitement she had embraced Chacha-ji’s free arm with her hand to maintain her composure and her pink tender inviting lips remained open all the time as she gasped for breath in extreme pleasure.

Uravasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssss.... press there….more... more harder p-l-e-a-s-e!

Urvasi being a grownup girl of 17 unsurprisingly was getting to the brink in controlling her sexual elation and as she moaned more shamelessly. There was obviously more vigor shown by Haria listening to her soft sexy shrieks. And the very next action from Haria I thought was inevitable the way Chacha-ji had designed things!

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaooooouuuuucccchhhhhh! What are doing Hari Bhaiya!

Haria with one hand on Urvasi’s boob craftily pushed his other onto her skirt-covered ass and pressed her there. Obviously since my niece was naturally quite excited due to her breast groping, she did not react very rudely at her ass squeeze. She definitely could have slapped the servant trying to squeeze her ass over her skirt! Chacha-ji did not notice that instantly.

Chacha-ji: What happened Beti?

Urvasi: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... Err... I mean Nana-ji... he is pressing my... (she looked down her back)

Chacha-ji instantly recognized the filthy act of his servant. Haria was still cupping Urvasi’s fleshy gaand over her skirt and panty and the girl being already sexually excited could not outrightly reject that also. She was indeed enjoying the servant’s cupping on her fleshy ass. She probably was also feeling her juices stirring in her pussy and hence she was alert a bit and reacted.

Chacha-ji: Stop that! You ruffian! I asked you to massage her breast... not anywhere else!

Haria: Sorry Malik... mai socha...

Chacha-ji: Tu kya socha? Ke ye koi randi-type ladki hai ke apni choochi dabane diya... to iska matlab tu uski gaand bhi daba sakta hai... kahi bhi choo sakta hai? Eh?

Haria: Maafi Malik!

Chacha-ji: Sorry Beti... I hope you did not mind... he probably got a bit more excited pressing your doodh... not to worry! I will keep an eye.

Urvasi: O...okay... thanks Nana-ji...

Again both males started fondling my niece’s boobs and the scene was indeed too erotic! This went on for some minutes with Urvasi virtually gasping for breath as both males kneaded her sizable tits very strongly extracting all the pleasures of pressing a woman’s boobs over her bra!

I noted that within minutes Chacha-ji himself was simply trying to push his large palm inside Urvasi’s bra so that he could enjoy the complete roundedness and firmness of her firm naked breasts! Haira was already into it pushing his fingers more and more into Urvasi’s dense boob flesh inside her bra cup! I wondered the way things were developing these two males would surely tear open her bra any moment and make her completely topless!

Urvasi: Uuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Urvasi almost screamed in thrill and some pain as I realized both males were successful in pushing their hands inside her tight bra and were simultaneously pinching her naked nipples inside her brassiere! She screamed so loudly that I wondered if Sanjay (Chacha-ji’s handicapped son) could hear her clearly from the adjacent room and what would he conclude his father was doing to the female visitor!

Haria: Malik.... zara choos de Bitiya ki nipple??? Bilkul anar-dana jaisi hai!

My goodness! What was this low class man’s plan? I knew very well what could happen if Urvasi allowed that! Haria would immediately strip her of her top and bra and start sucking her nipples and would invariably make her lie down and then the rest would be as easy as cakewalk for him because being a woman I knew pretty well that a female gets extremely weak once she allows a male to suck her nipples. Was Haria planning to f*ck my niece here or what? What audacity! The rascal!

I was really getting concerned now! “I will have to step in... I cannot allow this to happen in front of my eyes!” I murmured in my mind.

Thankfully Chacha-ji had not gone out of his head.

Chacha-ji: Ek lafa marunga akal thikane aa jayega! Iske baad bolega nipple to choos diya ab Bitiya ki choot bhi choos doo! Eh? Sala harami ki pille! Ye Bina ki bhatiji hai... ye mat bhool... koi sadak-chap ladki nehi ke tu masti kar lega!

Haria: Maaf karna Malik!

All these conversations were going on with both males keeping their hands on Urvasi’s boobs! And I was most surprised that Urvasi continued to enjoy male hands on her bosom even when she heard what Haria’s actual intention was!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... thik hai... Chal! Phir se ekbar achhi tarah se masal de dono choochi ko.

Haria: Ji... ji Malik... zaroor!

Haria was more than happy to grab and squeeze Urvasi’s boobs, this time Chacha-ji gave him the opportunity to stand absolutely in front of her and grab and enjoy the feel of her full boobs with both hands. Haria started pressing and squeezing my niece’s boobs with both hands instantly and I noted that Urvasi had closed her eyes probably to avoid direct eye contact with the servant who was standing absolutely in front of her in a near-hug posture!

Chacha-ji: Very nice... yes... like that... squeeze slowly.... like that... hold and release slowly...

So saying and encouraging Haria, Chacha-ji causally patted Urvasi’s gaand over her skirt a couple of time indicating her to stand straight. This obscene thing went on for another minute or so and finally Chacha-ji deciding to cease it as it was getting late as well as the poor girl had enough boob groping at one go! Thankfully her bra was still in place and even after this heavy dose of groping had not given way!

Chacha-ji: Chal Haria! Bahut masti ho gaya aj ke liye! Ab Sanjay ke paas ja... he is alone!

Haria: Ji... ji Malik... (turning to Urvasi) Chalta hoon Bitiya... phir zaroorat pade iss kaam ke liye to zaroor bula lena Bitiya!

Urvasi, though was still panting and yet to recover from this heavy dose of boob grabbing and squeezing, smiled and nodded to him.

Chacha-ji: You know Beti... waise Haria is a nice guy... but he comes from the dirty low-class... so his thoughts are also filthy and not that structured.... hope you did not mind Beti as he desired to err... I mean... suck your choochi!

Urvasi (shyly): No, no Nana-ji... I... I didn’t mind.

Chacha-ji: Good! Par... I am very sure that you enjoyed his squeezes more than me... I guess? Eh? (smiling) Afterall Haria is much younger than me and a stout guy...

Urvasi (still visibly shy): Ji...

Chacha-ji (smiling): Hmm... you naughty girl! You prefer him over me?

Urvasi: Nehi... nehi Nana-ji! Aisi koi baat nehi!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... (smiling wickedly) But Beti... you did not give your feedback!

Urvasi: About what?

Chacha-ji: Arre... how was this combo massage? Did you enjoy it or not? Was it better than the breast massages you got from your boyfriends? Kuch to feedback do!

Urvasi naturally was a bit embarrassed at such a question and hence avoided direct eye contact with her Nana-ji. It goes without saying that she enjoyed it to the hilt as she herself confessed that this was the first time she was experiencing two males simultaneously touching her boobs!

Chacha-ji: Were you not satisfied Beti?

Urvasi: Yes, yes Nana-ji! It goes without saying... (she replied shamelessly though I noted that her face had turned a shade crimson)

Chacha-ji: I am sure you will see the difference in your breasts very soon if you continue to get massage there…

Urvasi (looking down): I also hope so and I am keen to get to Didi’s size.

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... you will surely get there if you can continue your breast massage.

Urvasi: But how do I know Nana-ji that I am being benefitted from these massages?

Chacha-ji: Oh! It’s simple Urvasi to know whether your mangoes are ripening or not?

Urvasi: Mangoes.... he he he...

She broke out in laughter with a shade of shyness as the elderly man compared her choochi to pake huye aam.

Chacha-ji: Abhi to aam ka hi season hai! Ha ha ha...

My niece continued to laugh and I noted she indeed looked extremely sexy laughing like that with a naughty smile on her face.

Chacha-ji: The very first thing you will notice Beti is… you will start feeling tight inside your bra…. Okay? That’s the easiest and most convenient way to know that your mangoes are ripening… (he smiled meaningfully)

Urvasi (still smiling away): O... okay Nana-ji.

Chacha-ji: Well... I think you better get dressed properly... your Mausi might come upstairs anytime... you never know!

Urvasi: Oh! I almost forgot that I am in Mausi’s place...

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha... such is the power of my massage!
Like Reply
Urvasi again smiled sexily and started adjusting her bra and pinafore before buttoning up her school top. She was not at all hesitant in front of Chacha-ji as if she was changing in front of her father! She openly adjusted her bra straps in front of the 50-year-old man giving him a complete view of her bra-covered inviting boob front and naked belly peeping out of her unbuttoned top!

I also realized that it was time for me to hurry downstairs as Urvasi would soon descend. I immediately retracted my steps and went down to Natasha and my baby. It was good to see that he was playing on Natasha’s lap for so long and did not cry at all!

After a while I noted Urvasi was back and she tried to behave as normally as possible in front of me. I also did not exhibit anything in my talks so that she suspects anything though unknowingly I was probably a bit “cold” to her.

Soon Ram also was back with my elder sister. As soon as they were back again there were lots of chat - Ram with her two sisters and me with Nandini. Our gossiping and chitchats continued for long and it was almost dinnertime.

Just when my cooking was over for dinner Chacha-ji called me from upstairs. He was halfway down the stairs. Ram was busy with her sisters with Harpal in their lap while my Didi was cooking with me. I excused myself and went to hear what Chacha-ji had to say.

Me: Yes Chacha-ji...

As I climbed up the steps and Chacha-ji was standing on the landing and looking at me from above, I had to be careful being bra-less and my big firm boobs were naturally swaying sexily inside my blouse as I climbed up the steps.

Chacha-ji: Do you have 5 minutes time Beti? You seem to be too engaged with Nandini… though natural…He He he...

Me: We are staying together after so, so many days... that’s why the enthusiasm is so high….

Chacha-ji: True, true... I do not deny that…. come this side.

He indicated me to come to one side of the landing of the stairs and this was a bit secluded place from the hurly-burly going on downstairs.

Me: Anything serious Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Not that serious… but I cannot term it casual too…. so just wanted to ask and discuss a few important things.

I looked questionably at him. I could not wipe off the scene that I just an hour ago when he was joyfully exploiting my young niece and even indulged his servant into it!

Chacha-ji: Beti... in this hustle and bustle… I completely forgot to ask you… how was your encounter with Ram this morning before Nandini and her daughters came?

My face immediately turned pale. I was motionless and stood like a statue. How could Chacha-ji know about my close and passionate session with my son in the morning? I was totally taken aback and momentarily had simply nothing to reply!

Chacha-ji: Kya hua Beti? Arre actually... since these people were there since the morning I did not get an opportunity to ask you... plus .... I had to look after Sanjay as you know… (paused and looked at my eyes straight) …I got some time now... so thought of asking you whether you were able to shed your stiffness in front of Ram... which I noted even last evening while taking the biology practical class!

I was still trying to search down my mind how my landlord could know about my secret development with my son!

Chacha-ji (looking a bit surprised): What happened Beti! Are you… are you okay?

Me (fumbling terribly with dry lips in nervousness): Err... ha.... Cha... Chacha-ji... it was goo... goo….good.

Chacha-ji: Arre Beti! What good? What happened? Arre give me some details! If you do not give me the fine points, I will not be able to plan further for Ram. Don’t forget Beti that one or two close sessions are not enough for the unfathomable craving and keenness Ram has and we need to get him out of his addiction towards porn books… Have you forgotten that?

I had by that time recovered myself from my fumbling and though I was extremely dejected over the way this elderly man groped my young niece hours ago, I realized at that point that his goal had not shifted and he was still equally concerned about my son’s well being.

Me: Ji... ji Chacha-ji. I… have not forgotten that! Hoiw can I foregt it? He is my son afterall!

Chacha-ji: That’s why I asked! What did you do in the morning and how much satisfied did you notice Ram after you...

Me: Err… yes Chacha-ji... I just... I mean... I just replicated what you did yesterday evening... I mean… the practical class that you conducted... err... I just helped him to revise his lessons.

Chacha-ji: Wow! That’s very good out of the box thinking Beti! I like it! Good to see that you are also thinking about your son’s interests.

Chacha-ji casually patted my shoulder. I smiled shyly, but I felt extremely shy and shameful inside as I only knew what I did with Ram and how far I went ahead! I could not deny the fact in any way that had I been a bit more casual and soft and preferred to enjoy my pleasures further, today Ram would surely have strip me and made me completely naked! How shameless I had been… now I realize when I look back. I felt scared to think of the outcome!

Chacha-ji: During the practical class with him.... did you... I mean.... (lowering his voice) were you close enough to the boy?

Out of natural shyness I avoided eye contact with Chacha-ji and looked down and nodded affirmatively.

Chacha-ji: Did you... I mean Beti... did you create the opportunity to get close enough? I mean were you able to initiate a scope to hug and kiss him and err… did Ram get to kiss you Beti?

I was already breathing heavily and my heavy bosom was going up and down quite prominently under my blouse and sari cover; more so as I was bra-less inside. I tried to control my breathing and just nodded to my landlord.

Chacha-ji: Excellent Beti! Why I say this... you always keep this in mind that only visual pleasure is not enough for Ram who is already exposed to pornographic materials where pictures of semi-naked and naked women are abundant and vivid descriptions of female body are already there.

Me: Ji...

Chacha-ji: So you have to lure and feed him with closeness and… and intimacy will automatically phase in hugging, kissing, and sucking.

I had started to feel uncomfortable naturally but since this was related to my son’s interest, I tried to remain calm though I had dry lips already and continued to breathe heavy which was rather evident to the elderly man from my heavy milk-filled boobs going up and down inside my blouse.

Chacha-ji (in a whispering voice): I hope… err… I mean though it goes without saying Beti... I hope at that time you also exposed yourself simultaneously to make it exciting for Ram?

Chacha-ji always asked so direct and frank questions that at times it was very difficult to reply being a woman answering to a man. I just shyly nodded negatively.

Chacha-ji: Kya Beti! This is not expected from you! When you got the opportunity…you should have exposed your jawani! You must value that it means a lot to Ram’s young fickle mind…. apni choochi... gaand... jaanhge... kuch bhi nehi dikhayi Ram ko??? Strange!

Chacha-ji’s voice clearly depicted that he was annoyed with me.

Chacha-ji: Did I not tell you Beti to utilize all opportunities?

I realized Chacha-ji did not have the idea how passionate that session was and how close I had been to my son which I could clearly quantify at that time from his totally khada lund which I held for majority of the time.

And every woman knows that the best way to assess if a male is excited or not is to check his dick!

I comprehended that I must explain to him otherwise this elderly man would keep on questioning me and keep embarrassing me!

Me (looking around just to check no one was overhearing us): Chacha-ji... actually at that time I was not in my sari… so that… I mean… I could drop my pallu or open the sari... actually I was… I mean… I was…

Chacha-ji: … in your housecoat? That you usually wear in the morning?

Me: Yes… err… I mean no… I mean… maine housecoat utar dii thi…

Chacha-ji: I see… so you were wearing a nighty I guess at that time?

Me: Ji…. I mean… (I had to be extremely shameless to share to my landlord that I was just wearing my nighty at that time in front of my son with nothing inside, meaning I was not wearing any bra or panty!) …I was… I was wearing a nighty only… so that… err… I mean…
Like Reply
I had to be awfully barefaced to make him understand that I really made efforts to look tempting to my son.

Me: …and Chacha-ji… I had to feed Harpal soon after that… err… hence… I mean… I had nothing inside… so that Ram had enough to see… I mean… (I paused and felt some shortness of breath as if explaining all this) …and then I just tried to copy your practical class of yesterday in order to explain the topics that you listed...

Chacha-ji: Which topics?

Me: Umm... I mean... like lips...

My heavy boobs were looking very sexy moving up and down constantly and faster now due to my compromised talking. I tried to pull my sari pallu to cover the movement only to make it more underlined in the eye’s of my elderly landlord!

Me: I was... I mean Chacha-ji… I was able to get very close to Ram as… during the practical class... actually that’s the reason… I mean... I did not require to remove my dress.

Chacha-ji: I see! I see! That’s good to know… but Ram’s perception is more important here… not yours Beti! Did Ram feel you adequately over your nighty?

It seemed to me like a security officer interrogation session the way Chacha-ji was digging deep into this private and sensitive matter.

Me: Err…..I think so….

Chacha-ji: Did you allow Ram to press and squeeze your breasts… I mean feel your breasts sufficiently… because that is very important…

Me (I naturally got irritated now; it was too much for a woman to answer that I reacted): What’s this! I am feeling insulted! I already told you Chacha-ji… I was very close to him!

Chacha-ji: Bina Beti… Bina Beti! I know you are getting annoyed as it’s embarrassing to answer such intimate things… (he continued in his calm, cold voice) ...but I have taken this matter very seriously about Ram as I care for him... as much as you do... and for that reason I am thinking about various ways to keep him away from his dirty habit… and for that I need to know the details…

He paused a little; I was looking at the floor still feeling insulted. .

Chacha-ji: Details meaning… your state, your exposure, your nakedness or semi-nakedness, and Ram’s reaction… as well as his erection! Do you know Bina that your son seems to be an avid breast-lover?

Me: W-h-a-t? (I almost shouted)

Chacha-ji: Beti… be calm and try to understand your son’s situation! (pasung a little) I took out time and reviewed the books that he is addicted to and found out something. You know what Beti?

Me (still was feeling somewhat irritated): What?

Chacha-ji: I found that most of the pornographic picture books in his schoolbag had lots of women’s pictures (he lowered his voice) ...with big naked breasts… you know... but strangely not much of pussy pics. He must have chosen those porn books having pictures of women with big naked tits which in a way prove that he is an ardent breast-lover rather than always looking for a pussy, which is the general male tendency!

As I listened to his explanation, honestly I was bowled over! I was impressed and had nothing to say the way Chacha-ji had studied every aspect in this regard!

Chacha-ji: You were getting angry with me Beti... you were feeling insulted being a woman to reply to such questions Beti… but for this specific reason I was demanding minute details… because I am concerned how much of Ram’s craving and hidden desire about this aspect was meet up.

Me: Oh! Now I get you Chacha-ji... but how would I know!

The feeling of dejection in me quickly evaporated and I appreciated in my mind the way Chacha-ji was assessing and working for my son!

Chacha-ji: But you should have anticipated that Beti because from the very beginning he is eyeing your breasts… isn’t it? Starting from your breastfeeding and even before that also...

Me: Hmm… (I nodded in agreement)

Chacha-ji: And that was not simply because of teen male curiosity which you or I might have thought... but it is because Ram is fond of big-breasted woman and that’s why he loves looking at your bosom and you are very lucky Beti… that you have a very nice pair of choochi – full, firm, and well-developed just as Ram fantasizes looking at the pornographic books!

My cheeks immediately got red as Chacha-ji mentioned the last few words and indirectly compared my tits with the porn models whose pictures are printed in the books.

Me (shyly whispered): Err… I am… I ma sorry about that Chacha-ji... err... I got a bit aggravated...

Chacha-ji: Arre its okay Beti… I didn’t mind! I am just trying all avenues to take Ram out of his dirty habit and that’s why I was asking you so minutely...

Seeing his caring nature for my son, this time I myself was proactive before he could question and tried to explain how close I went in the morning.

Me: Thanks Chacha-ji… now I completely understand you... and… and I mean... I can assure you that in the morning I gave Ram... err... I mean Chacha-ji... I gave Ram full opportunity to... to touch and fondle me … (I clenched my lips in shyness) …err… to touch and press my choochi Chacha-ji… and... and as I was not wearing anything under my nighty at that time… he… I mean… he obviously got a good feel of my choochi!

I went to my limit probably of verbal shamelessness to describe my landlord how brazenly I presented myself to my growing son!

Chacha-ji: Wah! Very good progress Beti! But one thing… did you check while you were close with Ram that he got a… I mean… (again lowering his voice) …that Ram got a full hard-on? Uske pants ke undar feel kiye tum Beti? Ya fir sharm ke mare uska lund tak haat nehi pahucha?

Me (my cheeks immediately got absolutely crimson and I giggled): Nehi nehi sharm kaisa!

Chacha-ji: Right! When you get close to him he is your lover… just think that way!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji aur... err... I mean... yes, I did note ke uska... I mean.... uska lund puri tarah se khada ho gaya tha…I mean... I saw that inside his pants...

Out of some shame that still persisted in me, I could not relate to my elderly landlord that I had taken out my son’s erect dick and had grabbed his young vibrant rod in my hand and truthfully during that passionate episode I truly had a gala time enjoying the hardness and erectness of my son’s sizable dick!

Chacha-ji (smiling): Good, good… that’s what I wanted to know Beti! Because it’s of utmost importance as if he gets a regular hard-on from you, he will not seek those porno books for masturbating! Are you getting the point?

As soon as I heard the word “masturbating” I felt more embarrassed and I could realize my ears had also turned red in my shyness. My face crimson, ears red in shame, eyes looking down, lips dry out of nervousness, my thighs emitting heat under my sari, and my boobs trying to pop out of my blouse due to my heavy breathing – Chacha-ji had the unique power to heat me up through verbal mode only!

All I could utter was a “Ji Chacha-ji!”

Chacha-ji: But now is the time for acid test Beti.

I tried to remain normal as much as possible and looked questionably at the elderly man. I instantly did not get what he meant.

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... baat ko samjho thik se! Till now Ram was exposed to you and you only as the woman of his desire.... right?

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: You carried yourself very nicely and attractively before Ram as a woman of desire - sometimes by dropping your pallu to expose your sizable breasts, sometimes walking in a sexy manner swaying your big ass, sometimes in a flimsy nighty, sometimes wearing low waist saris… so on and so forth... Right?

Me: Ji…as you guided me I followed.

Chacha-ji: Exactly so, and in the process you even started breast-feeding your baby in front of him by opening your blouse... right?

Me (avoided eye contact with him out of natural shyness): Ji.

Chacha-ji: You even agreed to me to wear modern dresses at home for which you gave measurement to Haria also.

Chacha-ji: All these for your son’s sake with the aim that the more you do skin exposure, more appealing you would look to Ram... right?

I just nodded, still avoiding eye contact with him. In the evening I was hearing of “netra-chodan” which a man does to a woman but now it seemed as if “chatter chodan” was going on with me!

Chacha-ji: We will surely continue this, but now we suddenly we have a challenging setting. Do you realize that Beti?

I twisted my full succulent lips and indicated a “no”.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Do you not realize that now within Ram’s radius he has more options?

Now I got what Chacha-ji meant.

Me: Oooohhhh! Okay! Okay! Ab samajh mei aya aap kya kehna chahte hain!

Chacha-ji: Bina Beti... you must look through the eyes of your growing son! With your sister deciding to stay here for this week opens up a door of prospect for Ram. Isn’t it?

I nodded like an expert.

Chacha-ji: With Urvasi and Natasha in and around him, so close, Ram is presented with an option apart from his mother to feast his eye on. Do you realize that?

Me: But... but Chacha-ji they are his sisters… afterall.

Chacha-ji: They were his sisters Beti... when he was not addicted to dirty incest story books... now his two sisters are just like two modern sexy girls… pleasure items … and nothing else!

Me: Par… I mean… I actually did not see it from that angle.

Chacha-ji: Dekhna to padega Beti… now that you know about Ram’s recent deviation.

Me (trying to make my mind believe in my landlord’s words though it was very difficult for me to believe that Ram looked at her “sisters” as pleasure items): Ji… wo baat bhi hai.

Chacha-ji: Did you not read the stories there?

Me: Which story?

Chacha-ji: Arre the books that I recovered from Ram’s school bag! Those stories are written from practical world only… in many a house you will find the brother forces or entices his sister to sleep with him without anyone’s knowledge… Did you not read the stories?

Me: Ji... padha to tha!

Chacha-ji: Then? How can you be so ignorant? There were at least half a dozen stories where the son had sex with his mother in normal household settings… right?

Me (I naturally was shy hearing the word “son had sex with his mother”): Ji.. (I exhaling a deep breath)

Chacha-ji: And at least a couple of stories depicted a young brother forcing his elder sister to bed. Remember?

Honestly I could not deny that - though the stories were all dirty and perverted thought-provoked, but I did read them all and indeed there were stories in which the brother had sexual intercourse with the homely grownup sister! .

Chacha-ji: Beti… we have to be careful and thoughtful at every level… and you being the mother… has more responsibilities….

He tried his best to make me feel responsible and undeniably this elderly man’s calm and cold words had effect on me!

Chacha-ji: Ram is passing through a very delicate age of his life… and since you have entrusted in me about his well being… I am always trying to ensure that he does not get carried away.

Me (licking my dry lips): Ji… ji Chacha-ji…. I have complete faith on you.

Chacha-ji: Thanks Beti… but here you need to remember another thing.

Me: Wo kya?

Chacha-ji: Its not only your two young nieces that Ram has in his radius... but also there is another item on whom Ram would naturally have his eye on…

Me (visibly surprised): Who? D-i-d-i?

Chacha-ji: Exactly! Don’t forget what I just said… that Ram has affinity towards…(Chacha-ji deliberately paused) … what?

Me (I had to reply because he was waiting of the answer): Err… I mean… breasts... I guess.

Chacha-ji: Not just breasts Beti... if you note the pictures of the pornographic books... you will find 80% pictures are of matured big-breasted women! (he now looked directly at my sari-covered bra-less boobs) …just like yours and also your elder sister Nandini’s!

I was naturally feeling bad as Chacha-ji was dragging my Didi into it. She was five years elder than me and was 35. Ram respects and loves her very much and to think her as an object of passion, desire, and infatuation for Ram was naturally a bit too much for me!

Me: Par Chacha-ji…err... I mean...Ram has great love and esteem for his Mausi… I mean... I never ever have noticed any deviation from that.

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti…I also do not deny to that fact… but that is history now! Now that Ram has developed this affinity of big firm breasts like yours... he will obviously like his Mausi who also has big succulent breasts just like her mother! He will not assess her age that she is 35-36... abhi uski Mausi usse zyada pasand hogi kiyu ki wo to ab tak dekh liya hoga apni Mausi ki badi badi choochi ko sari-blouse ke niche!

Though I could realize what Chacha-ji was referring to might be true, but it was definitely a shocker for me!

Chacha-ji: Beti, I know you are feeling bad listening to this, but my dear, you will not be able to stop Ram’s fantasies of this age! He surely will fantasize about Nandini.. about her big-sized choochi… and you also know very well that your Didi possesses enviable breasts... and they look erect even at this age... obviously not as firm, attractive and succulent as yours especially as currently you are breast-feeding...

I could not stop blushing as my elderly landlord kept underlining the fact that my boobs were big, firm, attractive and succulent and even when in comparison to my elder sister’s boobs, he rated mine higher. I giggled shamelessly in front of the elderly man and looked down proudly at my twin gobes.

Chacha-ji: Also… since you and Nandini inherit the same gene… both of you have a similar figure and body structure… though unlike you Nandini has gone a bit flabby on her ass and belly.

Me: Hmm… we have similarity in our structure... I can’t deny that!

Chacha-ji: Ram will not see much difference naaa! Because both you and Nandini have a sweet face with chubby cheeks and full fleshy lips… right?

Me: Ji… Didi’s lips are very beautiful and full from her young age.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... and that’s one point Ram will surely be fond of because he loves being kissed and to kiss back especially on cheeks… you must be knowing that by now Beti!

I murmured within me - “also on the lips!” I knew very well how much eager Ram always remain to kiss my thick chubby cheeks and full juicy lips whenever he gets close to me!

Chacha-ji: Aur tumhari Didi ki mamme aur gaand to badi aur sugol hai hi bilkuk tumhari tarah… (he smiled wickedly) so even at 35 with two grownup daughters, for Ram she looks arousing and provocative in her sari with a pair of prominent tits and a big round ass that’s frankly hard to be contained in her sari-cover….

Me (smiling at his last words): Ji... I have also noticed that Didi has gathered some extra fat on her ass!

Chacha-ji: Now see where the problem lies…

Me: Problem?

Chacha-ji: Yes, the problem is... Nandini at 35 years of age and a mother of two daughters might not kindle a 25-year old guy instantly… that guy might not see her as a fuckable material of first choice leaving aside the gorgeous schoolgirls.

Me: You mean my nieces?

Chacha-ji: Exactly Beti! Am I saying anything weird? You think and reply…. if a guy of 25 be given a choice who he would go for? Nandini or Natasha? Who do you think the guy would take to bed?

Me (though there was nothing to think really, still I took some seconds to reply): Err… Na... Natasha I guess….

Chacha-ji: Precisely so! But here the situation is different! Problem is Ram. He is a growing teenager who has sky-high keenness about female anatomy and who has just started to gather first-hand knowledge from adult pornographic books. Right?

Me: Ji…
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Unlike a 25-year old guy who would not rate Nandini as a fuckable item of first choice leaving behind your young niece? Right ya wrong?

Me: Hmm... right!

Though I replied to Chacha-ji but I was really feeling offended the way he was referring to my elder sister as a “fuckable item”! What did he mean?

Chacha-ji: So Beti, naturally Natasha would be a more palatable and tight maal for that 25-year-old guy... but we are dealing with Ram. He would rather go for Nandini only due to her voluptuous figure - Nandini’s thick wet lips, Nandini’s coconut breasts, Nandini’s pumpkin ass, Nandini’s thunder thighs – all these would entice Ram to go for her only! Am I sounding logical?

Though I felt very tight inside listening to such lewd and direct talks but somewhere down my mind I had to agree to what he was saying.

Me: Err... I mean... ho sakta hai!

I had already dropped my eyes and was avoiding eye contact with him the way he called my Didi time and again a “fuckable item”, my young niece a “tight maal” and the way he described my Didi’s figure – it was so indecent and direct for any woman to digest! My ears were red and I was breathing heavily out of some hidden anger probably! Being a woman it was very, very embarrassing to listen to such dirty portrayal of my blood relations!

Cahcha-ji: That’s what is happening here Beti... so rather than your two nieces you have to keep eye on Nandini whether Ram is eyeing or not.

I just nodded in agreement.

Chacha-ji: Good! So it will only be logical to start scrutinizing Ram’s behavior... Right Beti?

Chacha-ji: Did you find any slightest change in Ram? In the evening? Was he not eyeing his young bubbling sisters? Or was he subtly eyeing his Mausi?

Though he was asking me now, the fact remained that I myself was already inspecting Ram when he was with his sisters! In fact this was the first time Ram was meeting his sisters after the pornographic book episode was caught by his tuition teacher. And since both Natasha and Urvasi - both were modern teen girls with attractive curves, it was probably but natural for Ram to become attentive towards them. Honestly I was feeling an urge deep down inside me to check if my son was eyeing his sisters equally as he “eyes” me when I do the household chores!

Didi had given Natasha to change to a cotton kurti and legging and Urvasi to wear a frock. They were naturally happy to get out of their school dress which they were wearing from the morning and in fact they desperately wanted to change their bra and panty which they were wearing from the very morning after taking their bath. I noted that Ram was definitely ogling them, but not as directly as he gaped at my boobs when I bend down while at work or breast-feed my baby.

Natasha was tall and she looked quite appealing in the yellow legging she was wearing which advertised her long shapely legs quite adequately and since the modern day kurtis are always rather short, each time she was moving about, her round fleshy ass was getting exposed from under her kurti making her look very inviting and tempting for any male to look at! Moreover, the thinness of the modern leggings Natasha was wearing amply advertised her panty-line which she kept exposing as she moved about in the range of motion. I noted that Ram had already spotted that and was subtly eyeing her ass and well-formed thighs.

Urvasi on the other hand was wearing a frock which I guess my Didi allowed her to wear due to the summer heat because she was 17 and definitely had crossed the age to wear such smallish frocks. The frock was not only tight on her developing figure advertising her tennis-ball-like boobs, but also the bra she was wearing inside could be easily detectable due to the thinness of the frock fabric. Moreover, the worst thing was the length of the frock was rather diminutive which in turn continued to expose her very fair legs and plump firm thighs.

I was naturally feeling a bit uncomfortable with my nieces wearing such homely expressive dresses in front of my son, but their mother seemed absolutely at ease! Didi seemed to be quite reluctant about how her daughters dressed and presented in front of males and definitely perceived Ram as the same innocent and good boy as he was in his childhood. She was unsurprisingly oblivious of the fact that Ram was grown up to the extent that he had access to pornographic materials illustrating naked women and incest stories involving mother-son and brother-sister sex life!

Chacha-ji: Beti... Kaha kho gayi? I asked you a question!

Me: Oh! Ha... ha... sorry Chacha-ji! I had some other thought in my mind...

Chacha-ji (repeating his question): So, did you notice an additional energy in Ram while he was with his sisters?

Me: Yes... wo to tha Chacha-ji and ... err...I mean... he was not only energetic... I noted he was also ogling at her sisters.

Chacha-ji: But that’s quite natural I guess if you have such beautiful grownup sisters... Don’t feel bad about that Beti! These are just temporary...

Me: I hope so.

Deep inside I was definitely feeling a bit down noting my son’s behavior. Probably my unconscious mind just wanted him to focus on me only! Was natural female jealousy working on me too just it was working on Urvasi about her elder sister?!!?

Chacha-ji: So here comes the time for the acid test Beti.

Me: Acid test?

Chacha-ji: Yesss...acid test! So now you have to also agree that Ram has options other than you at hand - Urvasi, Natasha and his Mausi too!

Me: Ji... par...

Chacha-ji: No par-war... nothing! All the three females are within his reach... moreover, you are also there. Now you will know if your parvarish is perfect or not.

Me (frowning): Meaning?

Chacha-ji: If Ram is a flirt... his mind will also be dirty like those pron books... he will go for every female... his sisters and his Mausi - all!

Me: No, no! Ram is not like that! Chacha-ji... you also know him.

Chacha-ji: I know Ram.... and I definitely have faith on him.... but I also believe Beti... that seeing is believing.... we cannot just assume and sit back and relax! Can we?

Me: No, no... especially .... especially after knowing about his dirty addiction.... I never believed that he could be inclined to such filthy things... but after you caught him... I had to accede.

Chacha-ji: True! So I will have to create an opportunity for Ram to get close to each female... and then we can know from his behavior...

Me: Par kaise?

Chacha-ji: That you leave upon me. If he does not get deviated by your nieces and elder sister... you will pass through the litmus test Beti... your son will remain under your control!

Me: I know my Ram... am sure he will not get trapped by these modern girls’ dresses and bodily splendor... huh!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha...

Me (I had to ask): Err... I mean Chacha-ji.... I am curious to know...err... how will you create that opportunity for Ram? I mean... a situation where he is provided with an opening to get close to females in the house!

Chacha-ji: Let me think a bit... till such time you just follow my instructions!

Me: Am I not doing that Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Yes... yes... you have been a d-a-r-l-i-n-g mother so far... (so saying he just casually held by chubby cheek with his right hand and gently jerked it just as one does to a little girl) ... now go and arrange for dinner for your guests. I will hatch the plan tomorrow... okay? .

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... good night.

Chacha-ji went upstairs and I went back to the kitchen where Didi had already finished the cooking part and had made everything ready to serve the dinner. We had a lot of chatting and especially with four females present at a place we were making a lot of noise. Natasha and Urvasi was all engrossed with my baby on their laps and Ram was telling them stories of Harpal, how mischievous he was. Didi and I were engaged in chats of our daily life and struggle, happiness and worries, but all along I was keeping an eye on Ram to note how he was stealing a glance at her sisters. And since there were no outsiders at that time, both my nieces were more casual about decency as they lay on the bed chatting with Ram exposing their developed figures. Natasha’s kurti had raised up her waist and her whole legging was visible from her waist down to her knees and as she was lying on bed upside down while chatting her tight round ass was facing the roof and Ram was naturally eyeing her sexy posture. Urvasi on the other hand though was stitting on the bed her frock was so short that her creamy milky thighs and legs were all open and abundantly advertised to Ram whom I caught red-handed a number of times gaping at her very fair hairless thighs while chatting with her sisters.

After dinner we went to bed and since all the children were tired the whole day, they quickly went into sleep. I fed my baby with my milk, who also was much tired with the extra cuddles and love received from my nieces today, and he fell asleep rather quickly. I went to bed with Nandini and switched off the lights. Outside sounds were getting diminished and the silence of the night was slowly spreading its cover. Even after some casual chats for half-an-hour, we two sisters were still awake as it was after such a long time that we got an opportunity to “sleep” together!

Nandini: So Vinay comes late regularly like this... and drunk too?

Me: Ha Didi... and I have simply stopped giving my head into that... its no use naa...

Nandini: True! Ye mard-log hotei aise hain! They are like that only!

Me: Exactly Didi... still Rajnath Bhaiya is...

Nandini: Don’t speak about him... you do not know the change that has crept into him inlast six months!

Me: Really!

Nandini: Arre... at least Vinay is away for the day and you know he is looking for a proper job and even though he comes drunk... the fact remains he is drinking out of frustration... but your Rajnath Bhaiya’s case is different naa!

Me: Does he not go to the shop? Dukaan?

Nandini: Arre Bina… ye dukaan hi to sab cheez ka jadd hai!

I looked questionably at my elder sister. Rajnath Bhaiya runs an imitation ornaments shop in the market and as far as I knew it was running okay.

Nandini: Ab dekh… abhi to meri wo jawani nehi rahi... I am 35+ now... upar se dono betiyon ka dekhbhal mehi din guzar jata hai… and your Rajnath Bhaiya is looking for spice in life with younger girls at the shop! He does not care for me at all now-a-days!

Me: What?

Nandini: Ji haa Bina Devi! Yehi sach hai… I got authentic news that he has an affair with a shop salesgirl and his treatment towards me confirmed that.

Me: Matlab… chudi (=bangles) aur kangan se nazar seedhi chhori pe?

Nandini: Tujhe mazak sujh rhi hai?

Me: Sorry Didi… I did not mean that. Are you sure about Rajnath Bhaiya’s affair?

Nandini: Arre... kya batayun tujhe Bina! I got condoms in his moneybag! If he does not come near me in last six months... what does he need a condom for? Eh?

Me: O My God! Tab to baat serious hai!

Nandini: Of course Bina.. baat to serious hai hi! You have two grownup daughters… what will they think of their father if they come to know... Aisi gandi harkat! Chhi! Chhi!

She paused for a while, adjusted her nighty which was amply revealing her creamy cleavage above her deep U-cut neck.

Nandini: Sab mard ek jaise hai re Bina! All men are like this only! Ghar mei biwi kaamwali aur aiyashi sangg baharwali! Huh!

Me: Right… Didi…. My condition is same as you… deprived and frustrated in married life! And Vinay is no different… the only difference is he is addicted to alcohol and not a woman!

Nandini: My dear sister … don’t be so confident… you should also know that with drinking habit comes the habit of enjoying a woman and who knows if Vinay visits a prostitute or not?

Me: What?

My head spun for a moment. I have never thought in that line! The fact that Vinay had absolutely no interest in my physical beauty and only the other day I noticed he was not having an erection seeing or touching me might be the result of having sex outside! Who knows!

Me: Uff! Didi… stop! I cannot think beyond this! I am nurturing his two sons… working hard, doing my best and… and he is doing ayashi outside like this!!!

I breathed heavily, more so due to anger and frustration, and as a result my heavy breasts moved up and down in a more vigorous way pushing against the thin fabric of my nighty. I was ignorant that my nipple outlines were getting amply visible through my nightdress and my elder sister indeed noted that!

Nandini: Bina... your headlights look so appealing! He he he...
Like Reply
I quickly looked down and adjusted my dress and giggled.

Me: Ye ek problem hai Didi… kiyu ki mai Harpal ko bar bar breastfeed karta hoon… to mere nipples hameisha khadi rehti hai aur dikh jati hai nighty ke andar se…

Nandini: Good for your ‘pujya Chacah-ji'! He he he…

Me: Dhyat! Tum bhi naa…

Nandini: But my pyari behna... Sach to kadwa hota hai... you have to digest that Vinay surely is regularly fucking some woman outside, hence he is uninterested in you.

I could not strongly counter the point either as I myself slowly started believing that!

Nandini: But you are not helpless! You can show your husband that you are not a pushover! If he can enjoy, you can also enjoy! Just look at me! Do I not look happy and glowing?

Me: Yes Didi... very much!

Nandini: Why? Because I have chosen to deviate and decided to enjoy my life!

Me: Main samjhi nahi Didi….

Nandini: Simple Bina! If our husbands can enjoy outside and take no interest in us… We also have equal rights to enjoy our life and fulfill our physical loneliness. . And I have just done that.

I looked questionably at my elder sister. My face probably clearly asked her the question “how”?

Nandini: See Bina... you have to look for help nearby! You will surely find one! See my case... my landlord was giving me signal for a long time and I grabbed that.

Me: Signal bole to?

Nandini: Arre duffer! He was showing interest to talk to me, was discussing her daughter’s studies with me, was trying to help me out in daily chores of life as much as possible without his wife’s notice, he was meeting me at the grocery shop as if we suddenly met... like that! And that’s enough for a man to say silently that I am interested in you!

Me: Oh... okay... that much I also can read!

Nandini (smiling): Good behna! Good! So what should be the next step… tell me!

Me: Err... I mean... if you are interested... I mean you like that person... you should also show gestures that…

Nandini: Wow Bina! Tu kinta samajdar hai! To kaal se tu tere ‘pujya Chacha-ji’ ko signal dena chalu kar... He he he...

Me: Dhyat! Tum bhi na Didi... kuch bhi bol deti ho!

Nandini: He he he... anyway, seeing my landlord’s interest in me, I also stared flashing my assets to him generously at every opportunity. And jo hona tha... wohi hua... Wo to lattu ho gaya meri badi badi choochi aur gaand dekh ke!

Me: Didi... tum naa! You are getting naughtier by the day!

Nandini (smiling): As you know I go to a coaching center to drop Urvasi and Natasha and my landlord also goes to drop his daughter to another tuition center. One day seeing the opportunity when the timings matched, he visited my coaching center and pretended as if he came there by chance!

Me: Oh! Wow! Phir!

Nandini: Phir tuu mere paas aa… batati hoon!

I giggled as I knew Didi was excited sharing her escapade and honestly I was also absolutely keen to know that. Since we were both in half-lying posture on bed, it was easy to come closer. I lifted and shifted my heavy ass some inches and was within my elder sister’s embracing zone. She immediately hugged me tightly and started kissing my cheeks.

This was not new to me; from my teenage days, I had noticed that Didi preferred to cuddle me in an adult way by kissing, fondling and caressing my body. Though she never tried to strip me completely and suck my boobs or lick my pussy area, but she always loved to hug and caress my developed figure. I also enjoyed that as long as it was always within limits.

As she embraced me tightly in her arms, our heavy bosoms collided sexily and since both of us had big sized tits and were both bra-less at that time, our boob flesh jiggled and mashed upon one another in an extremely sexy manner. Didi’s moist full lips brushed and pressed all over my face and then as she was planning to go down, I requested her to continue. She just descended from my body a bit and continued.

Nandini: Yes Bina… then… actually expectedly he offered me coffee at a nearby restaurant. And that’s how things started rolling.

Me: Hmm… sounds pretty interesting… but Didi… I mean... how did you get to the pinnacle… err… I mean… how did you land up on bed with that person?

Nandini: Arre pagli… already in the house I was teasing him by wearing flimsy nighty which are meant to be worn at night… and was bending every now and then in front of him showing my choochi and gaand to him. My landlord was already fidaa on me which I could read from his face.

Me (smiling): Wo to usse hona hi tha… iss kaamuk jism to kareeb se dekhkar!

Nandini (playfully pinching my boobs): Haa re!

Me: Phir kya hua Didi?

Nandini: Once he came down to the coaching center where my daughters study… the hint was crystal clear for me. He started paying weekly visits to my coaching center and we started having coffee together.

Me: Then I think you could anticipate that it was just a matter of time that he would offer you to….

Nandini: Exatly Bina… I easily realized that it was just a matter of time that he would offer me to go for a movie together.

Me: Oh! Sounds so rousing… just like teenage days!

Nandini: Yes all this actually makes you feel young!

Me: True! So, you went together to the movie? Was there not a risk involved?

Nandini: Of course, there was risk. So we went separately. He had given me the ticket at home. We met inside the cinema house, not before that.

Me: Oh! Good…. What movie was it? What were you wearing? Uff! It’s so motivating! Did he touch you in the theater? Oh! I have so many things to ask!

I was so keen that my right hand involuntarily went down my waist and I gently started scratching and massaging my pussy over my nighty! And it felt so, so comforting and exciting!

Nandini: I was not wearing anything special. I just wore a regular salwar-kamiz, more so as I was apprehensive about my decency in a sari.

Me: But you look decent in a sari Didi! Rather you look appealing even!

Nandini: Arre duffer! I am talking about the physical closeness with a male in the darkness of the cinema house. I definitely did not want to get clumsy and exposed indecently in a public place… if wearing a sari I get close with a man, he can easily unbutton my blouse hooks and just push my bra up and expose my breasts in the darkness of the cinema hall… which I frankly I did not desired.. afterall it was a public place.

Me: Right Didi… you have a logic. Moreover, in a sari your lower part is also not adequately protected as if it is pulled up… a man can easily touch your naked thighs and up…

Nandini: Exactly so! And for these reasons I decided to wear a salwar-kamiz and not a sari.

Me: You did not tell; what movie was it?

Nandini: It was a Hindi movie… I do not exactly remember the name… it was a horror movie…

Me (laughing out): Aur kuch nehi mila!?!?!? Horror movie for the fresh romantic pair!

Nandini: Are buddhu… we had to go to a place which is less crowded in the fear of getting caught. And “Lotus” was the only cinema hall for that which does not run regular Bollywood films. .

Me: Oh! Right! Right! Uss mei to sirf English movie aur Hindi horror films chalta hai… I noted that.

Nandini: Right you are my dear sister!

Me: Uske baad kya hua Didi? Once you went inside the theater? When did your landlord first touch you? How did you react to that Didi?

Nandini: Uff Bina! I am not a teenager girl that I will react and shiver to the touches of a male!

Me: No, no… still… I mean… he is an unknown male… I mean he was not Rajnath Bhaiya afterall!

Nandini: Yes… that you can say… naturally I was a bit hesitant initially… though I knew jolly well that I had agreed to come to the movie purely for getting close to him! And ‘close’ means physically close in the darkness of the cinema hall!

I smiled and continued to rub my pussy as I listened to my elder sister’s escapade! Didi noticed that and she was so naughty that she simply pulled up my nighty to my waist exposing my full and fair rotund legs and my pussy!

Nandini: He he he…. Jo kar rahi hai… thik se to kar!

She indicated me to scratch my pussy directly and not over my nighty. I was naturally not wearing a panty at that hour of the night and momentarily Didi exposed my full hairy choot. I quickly dropped my nighty a bit to look decent though I kept my fair hairless thighs totally exposed so that I could scratch my pussy more comfortably. We both giggled and Didi came closer to me again and kissed my cheeks and cupped my milk tanks over my sheer nightdress. I was also somewhat excited and return kissed her cheeks and pressed her round ass over her nighty pressing her rotund ass flesh. Since Natasha and Urvasi were asleep and so was Ram, it was a safe thing to do such naughty pranks. We continued to grope each other at strategic places till I was impatient to know more about her escapade!

Me: Didi… bolo na… phir kya hua?

Nandini: The best part you know was since it was a horror flick, there was lot of scary sounds and faces and that actually made things easier for Praveen – that’s my landlord’s name – to touch me!

Me (smiling): Good point… horror for romancing!

Nandini: Bas! Aur kya? That was the beginning...

Me: Nehi nehi… aise nehi… detail bolo na Didi… kya kya hua? Thik se… please!

Nandini: Uff! Its getting late Bina… go to sleep now!

Me: Diiiidiiiii….bolo na thoda detail mei…
Like Reply
Nandini: Okay baba! Nothing much happened in the first part… till interval our shoulders were brushing as we sat closely though in two seats, he was keeping his hand on my hand as soon as there was a scary sound or a scary scene and frankly I was enjoying that and noting that probably he started playing with my fingers lightly, I could also sense his warm breath on my cheeks as he whispered some naughty comments about the heroine... like that the first half went

Me: After interval?

Nandini: Yes… things changed drastically after the interval as Praveen realized that the hall was pretty empty and our back seats were also vacant. That made him bolder to make advances towards me and as soon as there was a love scene on the screen after the interval, he did not wait any more.

Me: What did he do?

Nandini: He slipped his hand off my hand from the seat handle onto my legs... more precisely on my thighs and started feeling them over my dress. Naturally I got excited as he quickly changed his pressing to rubbing my upper and inner thighs with his fingers and palm.

Me: You were expecting that… isn’t Didi?

Nandini: Yes Bina, there’s nothing to hide! Frankly I was in anticipation of that and longing for his touches on my body… and the best part was that… it was dark… so my hesitation also was much less. I tried to make the most of it.

Me: Hmm...

Nandini: See Bina... there was no point being timid and defending... because I went there for that only!

Me (rubbing my pussy in a more vigorous way): Hmm...

Nandini: I allowed him to feel my body fully over my salwar-kamiz... starting from my knees till my breasts. He pulled up my kamiz to my waist and boldly caressed my choot over my pajama and panty and I really enjoyed that. I allowed him to touch and press by breasts unhindered over my kamiz, but yes… I objected when he tried to pull up my kamiz to the level of my breasts and wanted to free my breasts out of my brassiere. As I said Bina….I was not okay to expose in public in a vulgar manner.

Me: Right Didi… you also feel cheap!

Nandini: Exactly… but still Bina… it was such a rousing and stimulating experience that I could not control myself and got a bit carried away.

Me: How Didi?

Nandini: Actually at one point when seeing on-screen kissing of the hero and the heroine, Praveen turned my face towards him and started kissing me… first time on my lips… and simultaneously with his free hand he opened up my thighs and was probing my pussy over my dress with his fingers. This coupled effect was such a horny feeling for me that I was provoked to extend my arm to his pant front to feel his erect cock! But you tell me Bina, was that unnatural for me? I was so frustrated inside... I had not touched an erect cock for months then!

Me (still rubbing my choot): Not at all Didi.... it was a very natural thing you did! I also would have done the same thing!

How could I share my elder sister that t I had already done that out of my frustration... and with whom? With my son! Ram!

Nandini: I knew you will realize my condition! But by doing that I invited vulgarity which I actually did not want to do in a public place.

Me: Did he open his zip to make you hold his naked lund?

Nandini: If that was the case still it could have been okay… but not only did he open his pant zip and took out his erect dick, but also cajoled and enticed me to suck his cock!

Me: What? You sucked his cock in the cinema hall?!!?

Nandini: Frankly I was never okay doing that in public place, but the way he stirred me up and kept me stimulated by constantly fingering my choot that I succumbed to it! He pushed his waist up and made his dick stand erect and forced me to bend down towards his chair and suck his cock.

Me: How was the feeling Didi? Err… how was the size?

I was breathing heavily and asked in an almost whispering tone!

Nandini: Feeling was great as you know… any woman would love to do this… and his size was also decent… I could not take his whole cock inside my mouth, it was long enough… my dear sister!

We both giggled. I noted Didi was also scratching her choot, naturally!

Me: Wah! Didi... and how did it advance from there?

Nandini: Watching the movie together was like ‘agni mei ghee dalna’... from that moment we both were impatient and restless to get to bed, but it was not easy with his wife and daughter present and on my side Natasha and Urvasi were also very much present.

Me: Then?

Nandini: Praveen managed one of his friend’s room just for the afternoon when our daughters were at tuition and we spent the afternoon there in that room….Uff! Kya batayun Bina… seemed I got fuckked for the first time! Gap itni huge thi… jab last your Rajnath Bhaiya-ne mujhe choda tha …

Me: Ohhhh!

Nandini: It was such a thrilling, breathtaking, heavenly experience Bina! Uff! Kya batayunn… It was so, so special... getting pinned down by someone other than my husband! Bahut masti hua Bina... aur jo bharpur chuddai huyi meri Praveen ke haat... I cannot ever forget!

I was obviously excited listening to Didi’s (s)escapade though somewhat hesitant deep down inside me. I also wanted that pleasure but something was still hindering me! The situation for me was - my figure as if was fully ready for chuudai with an ‘unknown male’, but my mind was not!

Me: Then? Is it a regular phenomenon now Didi?

Nandini: No way, we both have families and our daughters are grownup. It’s just a weekly phenomenon, once a week, and that’s why probably our interest levels are also quite high for being together on bed!

Me: Par Didi… err… I mean... ghar mei... I mean at home... as far as I know the males... they try to get close utilizing every opportunity! Did your landlord not try on you at home?

Nandini: Yes, yes... that happens... but what I meant was... Praveen ko mujhe ghar mei choddne ka mauka nehi mila… daba-dabi, chumma-chati tak hua hai, par chudai nehi hui about tak ghar mei.

Me: I see… it’s risky too!

Nandini: Indeed risky.

Me: But still you are getting opportunities to get wet... keeps you motivated for daily works Didi. He He...

Nandini: Yes, that I agree... my dryness has evaporated completely! Since we live upstairs, Praveen often comes to dry wet clothes on the roof or he comes with his daughter to clarify some study points... seeing the opportunity and risk factors, we get close to each other for a coupe of minutes may be. Matlab some hugging, kissing and fondling...

Me: Great! Didi... Par Urvasi aur Natasha ko kuch shaque ho gaya to badi sharmindagi hogi.

Nandidni: Yes... I know... and I remain very careful my dear sister.

She again came closer and embraced me kissing my rosy cheeks and felt my curves with her hands. In fact she naughtily caressed my choot also which was now quite moist. Clock was ticking. It was getting late. We needed some sleep too! We decided to call it a day and went to sleep. Didi looked so happy as she went to sleep, but I remained deprived, arid, and frustrated.

Chacha-ji’s suggestion of “passing the litmus test” in the hands of my son unfortunately did not happen as the first thing in the morning that happened was a news from Didi’s home that Rajnath Bhaiya had suffered an accident and Didi had to leave along with her daughters tatkal.

Didi looked concerned – though she was having an affair with her landlord as a ‘Hindustani nari’ her emotions were still attached with her sindoor, which was but natural. She hurried away with her daughters.

As I continued with my daily chores, I noted that Ram was again eyeing me which I missed when Urvasi and Natasha were present in the house. I noted that in the mirror when I bent down to open the dressing table drawer and remained in that state and as a result my big round ass was protruding through my sari... Ram was intently eyeing my inviting pose sitting on bed. I unknowingly felt happy inside me that Ram’s sisters had moved away from his sight and he was again concentrating on me which was the prescription from Chacha-ji to keep him away from dirty pron books.

No sooner had Nandini and her two daughters left our house, my husband as if dropped a bomb at me! Vinay declared that he would be going to Dubai for six months as he had at last grabbed some job there and that he had spent all that we had in our saving as transit money to the foreign country. My husband was extremely happy and as if flying as he dreamt of making big money within six months which he would send to us, but I was literally at a loss how to run the show here!

Apart from our daily fooding and clothing cost, I have to pay Chacha-ji’s rent for a roof above our head, I have to pay Ram’s school fees, and on top of everything I need money for Harpal’s baby food which doctor had advised to start slowly along with breast milk.

It was just an impossible situation for me with the little savings that we had being exhausted by my husband. How would I run the family’s daily expenses?

Just then Chacha-ji stepped in.

Chacha-ji: Beti… this is not the time to think of finance! Yes, I agree it’s a difficult situation as you do not earn anything yourself… but don’t worry much… I am there naa… where there is a will there is a way!

Saying that he came closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder; his fatherly touch indeed made me feel better. He gently caressed my blouse covered shoulder trying to coax me.

Chacha-ji: Now is the time to rejoice and just pray to God for Vinay’s success in Dubai… so that the toll that he will take up in the coming few months pays off… That will keep you, Ram and Harpal smiling in the forthcoming days... isn’t it Beti? .
Chacha-ji’s words, as always, had instant effect on me. If my husband was a success in Dubai, then we could have a better lifestyle in the coming days – may be the first six months would be very tough, but later things would definitely improve.

I also thought if Chacha-ji could pave a way for me to earn some money in these six months, I could surely run the show till Vinay sends money from Dubai.

Vinay: Exactly Chacha-ji! That’s what I am trying to convey Bina… but she isn’t understanding at all! Arre… if you can somehow manage these six months… I will send you enough so that you don’t have to worry for the next six months!

Chacha-ji (grabbing my shoulder, his fingers descending down by bra strap): Arre I will arrange something... don’t worry baba! I will get you a job in a shop etc. so that you can earn something... that’s all you want naa in these six months?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji… wo ho jayega to I can mange!

Vinay (also echoing my voice): Yes, yes… thank you Chacha-ji! Ye hone so to sab problem solve ho jayega!

Chacha-ji now holding me closer to his body lifted my chin gently.

Chacha-ji: Ab to musgura do Beti!
Like Reply
As he did that I could feel his elbow lightly touching my fleshy boobs under my sari.

Me (griming): Ji Chacha-ji!

Vinay left early in the morning next day leaving behind me, Ram and Hapral “in the hands of Chacha-ji”. The worst part was that even on the night before leaving he drank heavily and was not in a position to give me any physical pleasure! Though I felt depressed, I was used to it as we had no physical relation for months then! Probably Didi was right – he must have developed fuckking prostitutes!

Though Chacha-ji had promised me he would arrange a job for me but I wondered what could I do? As I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed my right breast and pushed the swollen nipple into my son’s mouth for breastfeeding, I was wondering what my options were! I don’t even know stitching well such that I could get a job in a tailoring shop! I was not extrovert and smart enough to get a salesgirl job! I did not even have a pretty beautiful face to sit at a shop counter.

I was just starting to feel depressed when Chahca-ji entered my room. I quickly lowered the pallu of my sari so that my exposed right breast was covered, but I could not hide the indecent “chuk chuk” sound made by my son as he sucked my nipple under the sari.

Chacha-ji: Now that Vinay is gone… you must be thinking what job you can do to earn a living?

Me (naturally looking surprised as the elderly man read my mind perfectly): Ji… Ji Chacha-ji.... but… but how do you know that?

Chacha-ji (smiling): Are Beti… when I see you in this pose… with Harpal on your lap, do I have to be a scientist to tell that you are feeding the baby? Similarly, looking at your face, I can tell what’s going on in your mind!

Me (smiling): Hmm… you are dead correct Chacha-ji! Par... Ufffff! Aaaoouch!

I reacted naturally though it was pretty lewd to do that in front of my elderly landlord! Harpal was developing teeth and at times while sucking my nipple for milk, he pressed his gums on my nipple and with the uneven border of the developing teeth pressing on my nipple – it indeed hurts!

Chacha-ji: Arre... kya hua Beti? Must be Harpal’s budding teeth...

Me (blushing a bit as Chacha-ji was keenly looking at my bosom): Err… yes Chacha-ji… his teeth are just developing naaa … very sharp…

Chacha-ji: Yes… due to the undulating edges it hurts and more so as the nipple area is very soft and sensitive!

I blushed and naturally felt a bit uncomfortable.

Chacha-ji: Moreover, the baby is sucking your nipple at least thrice or four times a day… so naturally the area remains tender Beti.

I was naturally feeling increasingly tight and obviously was in no mood to discuss my nipple sore with my landlord. Hence I changed the topic.

Me: What were you saying Chacha-ji a moment ago?

Chacha-ji: Yes… I was saying that you must be thinking what would be an appropriate job for you?

Me: Ya… exactly! Just wait… let me make Harpal comfortable on bed… just a minute… please.

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes… lie him down… no problem.

I made my baby lie down on the bed and got down. Chacha-ji was sitting in such close proximity that I was really not wanting to close my half-open blouse in front of him. So I adjusted my pallu such that my half-open blouse was more or less covered and stepped out of the room to go to the kitchen and close my blouse hooks.

Me: Will bring you a cup of tea Chacha-ji …its ready actually… had prepared it before feeding Harpal.

Chacha-ji: Oh! So nice of you Beti!

As I descended from the bed my heavy milk-filled boobs jiggled and vibrated inside my blouse due to my bra-less state and I quickly walked out of the room. I closed the last three buttons of my blouse and placed the sari pallu properly so that I looked decent. As I did that I noticed that my blouse cup was getting wet as milk droplets on my nipple soaked into my blouse and in no time I had a small wet patch on my blouse around my right nipple. I could not make Chacha-ji wait for ages and hence decided not to change the blouse and went ahead like that with the tea.

Though I walked with the cup of tea towards Chacha-ji in a slow pace, still I could not hide the undulation of my big-sized boobs inside my blouse due to my braless state. I noted from the corner of my eye that my landlord did not miss that either!

Chacha-ji: Thanks Beti. Have you decided on anything that you can do as a source of income?

Me: Err… not exactly Chacha-ji… honestly I am at a loss… what to do… I am not an expert at stitching neither am I young and smart enough to work as a counter salesgirl!

Chacha-ji: Hmm… True but not to the extent that you are not young as you said… 30 is a ripe and attractive age for any woman.

Me (smiling): Haa par… I mean Chacha-ji… unmarried young girls are preferred as salesgirls at shop counter… isn’t it?

Chacha-ji: You are talking about a cosmetics or a jewellery shop Beti… where you need up-to-date young unmarried girls… but for working in a shop selling saris or a shop selling undergarments you need married experienced ladies . . isn’t it?

Me: U-n-d-e-r g-a-r-m-e-n-t-s!

I did not thought of this in my wildest thoughts!

Chacha-ji: Arre… I am just citing examples…

Me (much relieved): Oh… okay.

Chacha-ji: Then what are the options left? No tailoring shop, no counter sales, no nursing job as you are not aware of nursing techniques, and no desk job as you are not aware of office things… Right? Moreover, since ours is not a big city… you do not have any shopping malls here either where you can work… so???

Chahca-ji nodded his head negatively and suddenly I felt the balloon of procuring a job in my mind as if burst!

Me: I mean err… Chacha-ji… I guess I can work as a receptionist where there is no sales job, but only information sharing and attending customers…

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… and I have some contacts in this line also and they take married ladies... but whenever I will say to them that you are a mother of two… they will not be much interested… you know!

Me (sighing): Hmm...

Chacha-ji: Moreover, they would want a lady who is modern and bold in outlook … one who wears modern clothing... you know.... tops, leggings, skirts, skin-tight pants... I hope you understand!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... its not that I cannot wear those modern outfits... I can jolly well wear them and I bet they will fit well on my figure also... but yes, it’s a fact that I have never worn them and frankly I never had the money to buy them either!

Chacha-ji: But if you get a job in the office you will have to have a good wardrobe collection... which you do not have at all. So that possibility is also closed.

Me: True! (nodding my head negatively) Seems its a blind lane for me!

I honestly started feeling rather depressed and dejected. Frankly I started feeling nervous and worried too - how would I run my family then?

Chahca-ji: Your limitations are a setback Beti…

The zeal and confidence that was there in Chacha-ji’s when Vinay was there was slowly evaporating! This made me more nervous and anxious about our future. In fact a drop of tear rolled out down my cheek. I started weeping thinking of the uncertain foreseeable future with my two sons – Rampal who was in class VIII and Harpal who was a toddler still breastfeeding!

Seeing me weep, Chacha-ji could not sit steady. He came closer and tried to comfort me by patting my head. By that time I got more panicky and could not control myself and broke into tears in his arms!

Me: What will happen Chacha-ji... now that Vinay is also not there!

The elderly man tried to console me and patted my head and shoulder time and again and in the process his hand and fingers brushed and grazed there which accidentally made my pallu slip off my shoulder. As I was still weeping in my landlord’s arms, I did not notice that for some moments.

Chacha-ji must have relished my sexy state as I was looking rather inviting with more than an inch of creamy cleavage visible clearly over my blouse; furthermore I was not wearing a bra inside my blouse and so my boob shape and size was quite clearly evident and since I had completed breastfeeding moments ago, my nipple pokes were pretty much evident on my blouse fabric since they were wet and swollen. The elderly man must have taken erotic pleasures seeing me in that sexy state as he embraced my trembling body in a very natural manner to soothe my emotions.

Chacha-ji: Beti… I know it’s a tough ask… but if we work together we will surely come up with a solution. Don’t lose heart… don’t forget the case of Ram… did we not work together and achieve some success…. at least he is not reading those dirty books now… similarly we will do something to get out of this financial crisis also…

As he spoke I continued to weep and in the process my whole body vibrated and my bra-less heavy mammaries undulated inside my blouse and probably seeing that my landlord got excited and embraced me closer in the pretext of soothing me and my milk-jugs started to get pressed gently on his flat chest. Though I was sobbing, I was momentarily attentive of the male contact I had on my tits, but due to his fatherly looks and encouraging words, I did not feel guilty about it. Seeing me not retracting, Chacha-ji started comforting me in a more assertive manner thereby pressing his chest more and more on my oozing milk-filled tits. Though I was momentarily uncomfortable especially because my breasts were just covered in a sheet blouse and my pallu was also out of place, I slowly started to feel less nervous in his manly arms.

Chacha-ji: Don’t cry beti... Have faith on me Beti… I will get a way out for you.

Till now he was comforting me with his hand on my head and shoulder, but this time he gently embraced me with both hands which made me feel slightly uneasy as he had kept one of his hands below the hem of my blouse on my bare midriff. The elderly pervert was keen to touch my naked skin! His other hand was wiping my tears off my cheeks, but in my ignorance was time and again touching and brushing my soft full lips! He was craftily feeling my pink luscious lips with his fingers in the pretext of wiping my tears. He must have felt somewhat horny touching me like that and he was clearly pushing his body more and more towards me to feel the pressure and sexy feel of my bra-less heavy breasts on his chest. Unfortunately I was totally ignorant of all this and was deeply concerned about my future. I was unsure how long I wept in Chacha-ji’s arms when suddenly he cried out!

Chacha-ji: Eureka! Eureka! Yes… yes… there is a way! There is a way Beti!

He yelled so loudly that my instant reaction was grabbing him more closely to my body in a sense of scariness, but I immediately retracted out of natural shyness of embracing a male other than my husband. I was as if back to my senses and immediately picked up my pallu and covered my exposed bosom.

Me: What Chacha-ji? Which way?

Chacha-ji: Well! Beti… I just remembered…. Yes it can be tried… it can be tried…

Me: Arre Chacha-ji? What can be tried? Wo to boliye!

Chacha-ji: Look Beti…. since the path of employment for you is closed here due to our town’s very limited opportunities as well as your limited capacity...

Me: True …

Chacha-ji: I feel there is this only glimmer of hope… if you can do it… all depends on YOU Beti… in fact, you can earn very good cash...

Me: Really?!?? Chacha-ji? Is there an avenue for me? Really??? I can’t believe it…

My whole body jerked and I wiped off my tears and looked keenly at my landlord. He held me my shoulders and looked deeply in my eyes.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti… there is no surety that I can get this income opportunity for you… it entirely depends on your skills…

Me: I will achieve it… I have to achieve it Chacha-ji for my sons! I have to...

Chahca-ji: Yes that has to be the attitude… that whatever may be the case… you will grab this opportunity!

Me: What is it Chacha-ji? Tell me naa… I can’t wait…

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes… am coming to that.

Me: Oh! I am dying to listen….

I naturally started breathing heavily in anticipation and excitement. My heavy bustline was moving up and down inside my bra-less blouse. Chahca-ji’s hands slipped off my shoulder now onto my arms; he was holding my upper arms pressing its soft flesh. He was looking into my eyes intently.

Chacha-ji: Sit here.

He made me sit on the cot while he himself sat on a chair just in front of me.

Chacha-ji: Listen…. a few days back one of my old friends… langota yaar you can say… came from Mumbai… you remember I went to Lucknow some days back…

Me: Yes, yes I distinctly remember…. His name was… his name was… arre you told me… Yes! His name was Raman.

Chacha-ji: Right..... Raman!

Chacha-ji: After a very long gap… many, many years… he came to Lucknow and telephoned just to meet me…

Me: What did he tell you?

Chacha-ji: He told me that he has got a project which needs to be finished in the coming two months…

Me: Project? What is that?

Chacha-ji: VFY.

Me: VFY?!?! What’s that Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: It’s ‘Video For Youtube’… this is in great demand now-a-days… a short movie for internet viewing Beti.

Me: O! Achha achha... I have heard of ‘internet’ from Ram… it can be seen in computers… I know... some ‘www’ thing… but not aware what exactly it is.

Chacha-ji: Arre Beti… we are from the old generation… how would we know? Ram is young and updated and hence he knows it. Ram is very smart I must say Beti.

I naturally felt proud somewhere in my mind that my son was aware of these modern technical things. Chacha-ji was still holding onto my arms feeling my naked skin outside my blouse cover. I was feeling a bit tight as I was in a bra-less condition under my sari.

Chacha-ji: Anyway, what I could gather from Raman was... it’s a basically movie but of short duration... hence called a video... and it will not be screened in the cinema halls, but will be flashed on the internet only.

Me: I see!

Chacha-ji: Raman needs to make that video in the coming two months… I don’t remember the subject though… but Raman was desperately looking for a fresh unknown face… a fresh next door lass he said... and... and he did mention that married young female is his preference!

Chacha-ji paused; my heart was pounding inside me and I was actually trembling in excitement now sensing the opportunity to act in a movie!

This was simply beyond all my imaginations!

Me: Chacha-ji! What are you saying? Is it really true?

Chacha-ji: Ha Beti! I am not joking!

Me: Oh! This is unbelievable! I can do this… I can to do this…

I stood up in excitement and Chacha-ji had to release his clutches.

Me: You don’t know Chacha-ji that I have acted in dramas in my village in my teenage days…

I was so excited at this news that I started shuffling and taking a few steps in the room in front of my landlord. This actually made my look severely sexy as my heavy boobs jerked and swayed inside my sari absolutely in front of Chacha-ji. I was totally ignorant of that.

Chacha-ji: Oh! That’s fantastic to note! Then Beti I don’t think you should think of any job... you go for this and grab it!

Saying that he again stretched his arms and held my arms and pulled me near him; this time he held me just near my wrist above my bangles.

Me: Yes Chacha-ji! I have to... I have to get this... I need the money desperately!

Chacha-ji held my wrists more firmly so as to give me reassurance and looked into my eyes. I was breathing heavily in anticipation and my heavy boob flesh was moving up and down in a sexy manner in front of Chacha-ji’s eyes. I was naturally ignorant of that as I could only see the ‘window of opportunity’ at that moment.

Chacha-ji: But then I need to get back to Raman soon... I just hope he has not finalized any girl yet for his project!

Me: Please Chacha-ji ... subh subh boliye! Please!

Chacha-ji took this opportunity to get close and he released my wrists and casually held me directly by my waist! Though this was indeed a pretty indecent action to do to a housewife, his calm smiling face mirrored reassurance for me!

Chacha-ji: Beti! Tujhe mujhpe bharosa nehi hai? Even if Raman has finalized a girl... he will not be able to ignore my request...

I could feel my landlord’s cold fingers pressing on my waistline just above my sari. He must have enjoying the soft and warm feel of my waist contour as his fingers pressed deep on my creamy naked flesh there. Chacha-ji felt my naked waist only for some moments and before I could get conscious and start feeling uncomfortable, he was smart enough to remove his fingers off my sensitive area.

Me (with a big smile): That’s my Chacha-ji! Thank you!

Chacha-ji: Yes yes.... but Beti one thing... err... I mean you must remember that just my recommendation won’t get you the role in the movie… I mean... you have to be selected for the purpose. Any Sita, Gita, and Babita can appear for an audition, but will NOT be selected unless they perform!

From momentary dreamy flying I instantly was thrown onto the concrete of reality. Chacha-ji was dead right! ‘He can recommend me, but if I do not perform up to the mark... I will not get the role and more importantly to me - not the money!’

Me: But Chacha-ji… I have no other way… I will not succeed in other jobs…So I have to try this…I have to try this!

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… I want this attitude of yours! You must be determined to grab the role whatever be the situation!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji! I am already mentally prepared for that! I have to do this for my sons!

Chacha-ji: Right! And once you pass the audition and get the role… you will have good money at your disposal... I tell you! You will not have to think for my rent, Ram’s school fees, and Harpal’s baby food for at least a year!

Me: Itna paisa dega Chacha-ji? I asked hesitatingly.

Chahca-ji: Arre I told you naa… Raman is looking for a female lead in the video. And they pay good amounts to their hero and heroine.
Like Reply
I was naturally curious to know the amount of money they would offer though the fact remained a beggar like me had no choices!

Me: Err.. Chacha-ji... kitna? I mean how much do they pay to their... err... heroine?

Chacha-ji: Pandhra-bees hajar to hogahi!

Me: Kya! O My God!

I was naturally not expecting such hefty amount! I was extremely happy and relieved.

Chacha-ji: Lekin kaam bhi to karna padhega do mahine lagatar! Aur acting mei to kya kya karna padhta hai... It’s not that easy Beti!

Me: Jo bhi ho Chacha-ji... if I get bees hajjar – that will be just incredible!

We talked for some more time about how to go about this and my landlord suggested me to clean my face three times a day, use some cleansers and moisturizers not only to my face but also to my hands and feet and also to try different hair styles so that I looked decent and presentable when I go to meet the filmy person.

Chacha-ji: You know... Beti... presentation is all to these cinema line people. Pehle darshan dhari phir gunn bichari! So you must take care of your face and body from today itself!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... absolutely! You just guide me Chacha-ji... as you have done... I mean... in case of Ram... then I will be more confident.

Chacha-ji: Don’t worry Beti... I will be there by you.

In a couple of days we were all set to meet Mr. Raman and during these two days I had checked myself innumerable times in the mirror to ascertain my beauty. I tried my best to look better with my limited cosmetic resources that I had. In fact I even asked Ram about my hair styles if I was looking better and different! I noted that Ram had also noticed this sudden change in me that I was spending more time on the dressing table and I was trying to remain tip-top looking fairer, using eyeliners and different types of bindis, using face packs, and also gave time in neatly tying my long hair. Though Ram did not ask me anything directly, but I could find his eyes curiously watching me and my figure.

I even tried to recapitulate the dramas that I had acted in my teenage days and remembered some of the dialogues that were there and even rehearsed them behind closed doors! Simultaneously, I tried to asses myself in the mirror from every aspect thinking myself as the heroine! I tried to gather data in my mind as much as I had seen pictures of heroines and actresses in magazines and on TV. I tried to compare myself with them from every aspect so that I had a wholistic view about myself before presenting myself to the audition. I even used a measuring tape to be absolutely sure what’s my proportions were as I wanted to be confident in every possible way. I was mature enough to gather this much that in the cinema world my physical assets would be evaluated along with my acting... as Chacha-ji very rightly remarked: “Pehle darshan dhari phir gunn bichari!” Hence I wanted to weigh me up in the mirror.

After Ram was away for school I decided in the afternoon for a trial session. I tried to prepare my mind to be bold and confident like the heroines! This was indeed tough, but I tried to succeed behind closed doors. I decided to spend a full 60 minutes to inspect me in the mirror and the first step for me was to be in minimum clothing for that one hour! I chose to be in my undies for that complete one hour – just my bra and panty and nothing else would remain on my body. That would in fact also enable me to estimate myself in an honest manner.

I locked the door and closed the windows of the room also so as to feel absolutely safe. I naturally did not want my neighbor to see me in that compromised state. I then stepped in front of the mirror and got out of my nighty and housecoat as confidently as possible. I was now just wearing a white bra and a dark blue panty. I walked round the room wearing just that so as to boost in confidence in me. As I looked into the mirror, my whole naked curvy body was as if glistening like gold (due to the over-use of moisturizers last several hours)! I giggled observing the shine of my skin which made my 30-year-old voluptuous figure look more provocative. Unknowingly my nipples started getting hard inside my brassiere and I blushed sensing them grow hard and erect!

As I checked myself in the mirror I noted that I surely possessed an above average height - 5 feet 5 inches for a woman can be termed tall with an oval spotless face – definitely not beautiful in the literal sense but presentable I guess; I was satisfied with my eyes which were big and almond shaped, but I was slightly hesitant with my lips as they were quite thickish for my face. I wished if they were slightly less thick, they would have matched better with my face. I had long black hair which fell till half of my ass with which I tried different hair styles. I had a polite personality, though on the introvert side, containing all the features of a typical buxom woman.

At the age of 30 and even with two childbirths, I was thankful to the Almighty that my figure was yet tight with evoking womanly assets of 34-26-36. I did note that my waist had developed a little fat on all the sides after the birth of Harpal, which in fact I thought made my belly more roundish and curvy in line with my fleshy figure on the whole. I had a clear and clean complexion, which was more or less fair, obviously not like the Fair & Lovely ad model girl, but could be termed wheatish. My arms were hairless and meaty which added to my overall appeal probably.

I now casually opened the back hook of my bra and peeled it off my body and looked at my mammaries. My fair chest was indeed gifted with two round tight milk tanks like two ripe coconuts which any male would like to touch and taste! The reason probably was that all males fantasize a woman with firm, rubber-tight boobs which are of course big-sized like headlights and I possessed that even after childbirths and breastfeeding! My breasts terminated in two brown nipples, which were swollen in appearance and succulent looking, backed by extremely prominent dark brown areolas making my both tits extremely attention-grabbing. Hence I have always noticed since my marriage that my big, gracious tits were constantly an item of interest for most males.

I possessed a deep navel, at least an inch deep, which made the middle part of my body look prettier. My husband always used to tell me during my early marriage days that my navel was a ‘beauty mark’ in my body. As I looked down my slippery body, my curvy waist stood firm on my bottom which contained two solid flesh-filled round globes that remained upturned from the level of my body. My panty was hardly able to cover my big round buttocks and exposed my fair butt flesh quite generously. I had hairless, very creamy and fleshy legs supporting my robust figure. Honestly I felt quite content looking at my physical appearance in the mirror and I grew in confidence that Chacha-ji’s friend from the film line surely would not be able to completely ignore me though I did not possess a pretty face and was a mother a two.

We landed at the hotel in the town at about noon where Mr. Raman was staying. Obviously I had to wait for Rampal to leave for school and also arranged to keep Harpal in neighbor’s place. Before that I had expressed my breast milk in a feeding bottle so that when needed he can feed on that. I had dressed myself in the best sari that I had with light makeup and a small bindi so that I looked decent and presentable. I had light green nail polish on my finger nails and toenails which matched with my sari color. I was wearing light green georgette and matching blouse and had wrapped my sari tightly on my body somewhat tightly so as to appear smart and attractive though that had made my big-sized breasts and round ass quite prominent through my clothing. As I walked down the road for a rickshaw with Chacha-ji I could realize some males ogling at me as I passed them. I even heard a dirty comment from a rowdy “kya pathakha maal uthaya hai nana ne!”

Mr. Raman was waiting for us in Room No 7 of the hotel. Myself and Chacha-ji entered the room with bated breath. In the room there was a sofa on which three persons were seated. An aged person, seemed the same age as Chacha-ji’s, who immediately got up with a smiling face and greeted us.

Mr. Raman: So, your name is Bina… I guess… Hello!

I nodded with a very nervous smile. The man at first look appeared decent and friendly.

Mr. Raman: I am Natarajan... Natarajan Raman… everybody calls me ‘Raman Sir’ here. He he he...

Me: Hello! Glad to meet you Sir.

Mr. Raman was a dark complexioned, tall and stout man in his fifties, appeared serious and strict. He then introduced us to the other two persons in the room.

Mr. Raman: This is my cameraman Nitin and this is Sharma, my designer cum assistant director… (we offered namaste to each other) …and I am the director. We form the core team of the upcoming VFY. Actually we do not have much time... so I will cut short the introduction and get onto business. I was naturally a bit nervous with three completely unknown males ‘eyeing’ me. I sat on the sofa and all the males including Chacha-ji sat circling me.

Mr. Raman: Bina... since you are completely new to this world as Mukund (that’s Chacha-ji’s first name) told me ... I will briefly detail our roles in this project so that you understand things in a better way before you present yourself for the audition. Okay?

It immediately seemed like an examination to me and Mr. Raman appeared to be the examiner! His voice was cold and stern and his appearance was indeed like a rude schoolteacher! I felt somewhat nervous already and had a dry throat. Just then the housekeeping staff of the hotel brought few cold drink bottles and distributed among us. I was much relieved to sip the cold drink and felt better.

Mr. Raman: As I told you just now... I am the director of this video and I will be behind the filming process and will communicate to all actors and actresses about their roles and scenes in this video... okay?

Me: O... Okay Sir.

Chacha-ji: So you are the boss and everybody has to obey you... He he he...

Though Chacha-ji said that in lighter spirits, the director did not take that in the same light!

Mr. Raman: Yes... and when I say obey... it means obey... I have a reputation of throwing people out of my project due to casualness and indiscipline. I am a strict boss to say the least and so people has to be on their toes while at work.

The director now turned towards Nitin.

Mr. Raman: Nitin will be behind the camera and capture every scene as I direct him to do. (now turning towards the other man) And Sharma is my costume designer who will arrange dresses for my actors and actresses and assists me with direction. Koi shaque?

Me: Nehi... err... its o... okay.

Nitin seemed to be a jolly character and had a smiling face. He was in his thirties, probably the same age as me. Sharma on the other hand was middle aged, 40+, and seemed to be a serious guy. I could sense that both these males were looking at me with keen interest. I unsurprisingly felt a little tight though realized that they were trying to assess me for the job.

Mr. Raman: Nitin, Sharma… aap chalu ho jao…you talk and check if she is fit for our job or not… and then will go for the audition... (turning towards Chacha-ji) Tu chal mere saath baju wale kamre mei… I need to talk to you.

Before moving out to the adjacent room, Chacha-ji looked at me indicating me to relax and be confident. I was somewhat relieved as the director went to the other room; he seemed like a stern personality. I could comprehend that if I could impress these two men... there was a chance for me to grab this job. I was little apprehensive about what they would ask me as I knew nothing about the film industry!

Sharma-ji: So Madam is this your first time that you have come to attend an audition or you have tried before?

Me: Ye… yes… first time Sir.
Like Reply
I was indeed tensed and my reply was not even audible! I quickly replied in a louder voice!

Me: Yes... this is my first audition.

Sharma-ji: Arre don’t call me ‘Sir’... here the only Sir is “Raman Sir”... the director! So please….

Me: O... okay… Shar… Sharma-ji.

Sharma-ji: Yes that’s better.

Nitin: Madam... Don’t get so tensed... be relaxed… it’s the first time you have come for audition... that’s why you are feeling like that.

Me (tried to smile): Yes, true....

Nitin instantly offered me another bottle of cold drink and I indeed breathed easy sipping the drink and my nervousness subsided a bit.

Sharma-ji: Actually Madam... for this project Raman Sir wanted a virgin …

I could not stop exclaiming, “What?”

Nitin: Err… what Sharma-ji mean is… err... Sir wanted a virgin actress… meaning one who has not acted before camera earlier....

Me: Oh! Okay… Achha achha! I have never acted in front of camera.

Sharma-ji: Yes, which is very good to know Madam… and in fact several girls are already rejected as they were not novice in the true sense... and we are still searching and then Sir said that his friend has a recommendation… and that’s why you are here.

I indeed felt better hearing that. As I conversed I started feeling easy.

Sharma-ji: By the way, I have to ask some basic details... if you can please reply to them.

Me: Yes, yes!

Sharma-ji: Madam... tell us something about yourself.

I tried my best not to fumble.

Me: Yes... my name is Bina... as I have already told you... and am from a small town and not from any big city... I am a housewife and have two kids, one in school and the other is a toddler. Though I am totally novice about acting… in my teenage days I had acted in some dramas in school.

Sharma-ji: That’s good to know and will surely help! Raman Sir will like that info.

Me (smiling): Thanks!

Sharma-ji: Err Madam... how old are you? And what’s your height and weight? We need to know this for our job.

Me: I am… I am 30... just completed 30... and am 5 feet 5 inches tall and my weight... err... though I have not taken recently... but approximately 60 kgs.

Sharma-ji: Very good... just what Raman Sir was looking for.

I smiled and was relieved that I did not botch up and more importantly was not nervous while speaking.

Nitin: Sharma-ji, Raman Sir may be back anytime... let’s check the basic things... to pass Madam for audition.

Sharma-ji: Yes! Yes Nitin! You are right! We should not waste much time... See Madam, your acting skills will be checked by Raman Sir... what we will do is just ensure whether your screen presence is acceptable or not...

I looked questionably at Sharma-ji.

Nitin: ...which in other words means... how you look when you walk Madam, how you look from the front... from the backside... like that... and you just need to give some basic expressions... like laughing, exclaiming, crying, etc.. That’s all.

Me: I see… okay Bhaiya.

I called Nitin “Bhaiya” because he was almost my age and seemed helpful.

Nitin: Once we feel you are apposite for the camera angles, we can send you to Raman Sir for the audition.

Nitin (smiling): Just a short trial Madam... nothing to get nervous!

Me (giggling): Thanks… I hope so...

I started feeling a bit tight for the first time now. I could realize my lips were getting dry and my heart had started to pound a bit. I tried my best to look normal. As a common female habit, I casually adjusted my sari pallu over my bosom.

Sharma-ji: Best of luck Madam!

I could hardly giggle as Sharma-ji forwarded his arm for a hand-shake. I felt his warm big fingers press on my tender palm and he also patted my shoulder as if to relate me not to get nervous.

Sharma-ji: Please stand there!

He indicated me to stand in the center of the room facing them; both men relaxed on the couch; I was definitely feeling uncomfortable as they were looking directly at me quite intently. My hands and feet were somewhat cold due to my uneasiness and in the process I almost dropped my pallu in front of them, but thankfully recovered it instantly, but in the process did give a hint of my blouse-covered milk tanks to them. Georgette being light and somewhat flimsy, now that I had adjusted my pallu without looking at the mirror made my fair midriff and upper treasures visible to some extent to both males.

I noted Mr. Sharma to lightly rub his crotch as he looked at me adjusting my sari pallu. The blouse I was wearing today was a fitting one and had a deep U-neck cut, which revealed an inch of my cleavage clearly above my blouse cover, which indeed I was careful enough to cover when I left home, but now without looking at the mirror and not looking down at my boobs when I adjusted my sari remained somewhat visible which might have prompted Sharma-ji to have a stir in his pants! I tried to carry my sari as graciously as possible as I walked to the center of the hotel room.

Me: Here?

Sharma-ji: Yes…perfect!

Nitin: Well Madam... first you give us a laughing gesture... to help you I will just crack a joke and you have to react to it by smiling first and then laughing... okay?

I just nodded and quickly prepared myself.

Nitin: Ek ladki apne papa ko bol rahi hai: Papa iss paheli ka jawab do: Masal masal ke khada kiya… aur thook laga ke ghusa diya!

Nitin paused, probably deliberately to see my reaction. I naturally frowned and did not enjoy it at all as I could jolly well realize what he was trying to indicate!

Nitin (continuing the joke): Papa- Kya? Ye kya battamizi hai? Girl- Papa, gussa kiyu hote ho... ye to asaan pehli tha - sui me dhaga!

I also got fooled by the joke and automatically exclaimed “Ohh...” and laughed out naturally.

It was not entirely possible from the faces of the males to ascertain whether they liked my smile and laugh; afterall they were professionals working in the movie line.

Sharma-ji: Madam... next... imagine that one of your relatives has just passed away and you just got that news… you first exclaim and then broke into tears.... I mean not literally but just act as if you are crying. Okay?

This was naturally not the easiest. My heart was already as if skipping a beat! I had to adjust quickly.

Nitin (giving me the clue to act): Bhabi... abhi abhi hospital se khabar aya.... ke... ke nana-ji aur nehi rahe!

Me: Neeeeehhhhhiiii!

I tried my best to emulate as I had seen on TV several times in the serial episodes and then also acted as if was crying. .

Sharma-ji: Madam... sorry to say... your expressions look very artificial… you must be more honest towards your expressions.... has to come out naturally from within!

Me: But…but Sharma-ji... I tried to give my natural expression only!

Sharma-ji: Yes Madam... that’s where acting comes! You might think that you are doing it naturally, with 100% effort, but your nervousness and stiffness unknowingly is taking over your expressions... which you are unaware of!

Nitin: Madam... Sharma-ji is right! You seemed rather stiff and artificial.

Naturally I was feeling extremely down to listen to the comments from Nitin and Sharma-ji. What to do? Should I take permission from the two males to repeat my acts? My heart was beating faster and my lips were getting drier.
Like Reply
I had no other option but to succeed to save Ram and Harpal!

I as if experienced a momentary blackout standing in the middle of the room. Nitin was kind enough to quickly forward me a chair.

Nitin: Madam, relax... you can do it! This is your first time... hence you appear so inflexible... just relax...

Me: Thanks (for the chair)... yes... may be...

Sharma-ji: Madam, take some deep breaths and just slow down... let us now check your screen presence.

Me: O... okay Sharma-ji.

As I stood in front of them I was unaware that I was giving a glimpse of my deep navel through my thin sari and my boobs felt tighter in my blouse and bra as I was breathing deeply out of sheer nervousness.

Sharma-ji: Good... to start with… just walk from this end to that end… across the room.

I nodded and got up from the chair and adjusted my sari and went to one end of the room. As already mentioned I had worn my sari tightly around my figure and surely I looked appealing as I started walking from one side of the room to the other passing the two males sideways during my walk. They continued to sit on the sofa and watch me intently and it must be quite enjoyable for the males to watch me from such close quarters. I was naturally breathing a shade heavy as I was being watched and my heavy boob flesh went up and down inside my clothing which indeed must have made me look more tempting in the eyes of the two males. I tried my best to amble normally in front of them and also flowed my sari-aanchal along my walk such that I looked gracious.

Sharma-ji: Wah! Very nice move Bina! Can you just repeat your walk?

I was glad that I got some appreciation and probably he liked my sari-aanchal move. I giggled and nodded and walked back.

Sharma-ji: Good. Now just walk away from us... to that direction....

Nitin: Madam... that will enable us to assess… err… I mean… how you will look in the camera from your backside.

Me: O... okay.

I realized that Sharma-ji and the cameraman wanted to see me from all angles before selecting me for the main audition. Though I was a bit embarrassed as they indirectly hinted me to see my back and haunches, I realized that was part of their job and there was nothing indecent about it.

Though I was still nervous, I tried my best to hold my nerves and give my best to whatever they instructed. I promptly turned back and walked away from Sharma-ji and Nitin. I was conscious that both males were looking at my big round sari-covered ass, which was protruding outside my sari, more so as I had wrapped the sari today tightly over my curvy body. Moreover, since my bottom was extremely fleshy, that must have been swaying sexily as I walked away from them.

“Anyway, they are professionals and I should not feel embarrassed about it, they are just executing their job”, I thought, and completed my walk and thankfully Sharma-ji looked impressed and so was Nitin.

Sharma-ji (turning to Nitin): She will look very good from the posterior angle… what do you say?

Nitin: Ji Sharma-ji... undoubtedly she has a prominent and round backside which can be canned from different angles.

Sharma-ji: Yes and if she looks so prominent in a sari... she definitely would look more promising in other costumes.

Nitin: Surely Sharma-ji... you are absolutely right!

I naturally felt better hearing some praises at last though it was pretty much evident that both males were indirectly indicating that I possessed a plump bottom under my sari! Though I felt a little embarrassed, but did not feel shy. I was slowly getting used to the environment. Luckily for me, Chacha-ji was not present in the room at that time, otherwise he too must have been eyeing my swaying gaand as I walked for Nitin and Sharma-ji. .

Sharma-ji: Bina! Now come back to us.... let us check your front and side profile.

Me: Ji Sharma-ji!

I came back to their sofa and stood in front of them. As they were sitting and I was standing right in front of them, their eye level was approximately at my waist level and as they looked up slightly their eyesight was getting stuck on my protruding boobs under the cover of my georgette sari. My milk-filled luscious mammaries indeed looked like two headlights under the tight cover of my dress and I was unknowingly exposing my deep navel also to them! Both males gaped at my upper treasures from close quarters for some moments; I blushed a little, naturally.

Nitin: Sharma-ji... I think Madam’s front face profile is slightly blunt, but she will look better from the sides...

Sharma-ji: You are the cameraman… so you know this better Nitin than me… He he he…

Nitin: Ji… Madam, please turn your face sideways... (as I turned my face)... ya right! Right!

I did not know what Nitin observed and he certified heavily about my side face profile. But I wondered if they were looking at my face all the time as I caught them both staring at my heavy upright bosom under my sari!

Nitin: Good Madam… you have passed the facial profile and screen presence tests. Congratulations!

Sharma-ji: Congrats Madam! You are through for the audition!

I thanked them back with smiles and indeed was feeling much relieved. I had crossed the first hurdle, I thought. Just then Mr. Raman returned to the room with Chacha-ji.

Mr. Raman: So Sharma.... Nitin? How did you find Bina?

Sharma-ji: Well Sir... she is okay regarding screen presence, but her basic expressions are lacking… that needs practice and rehearse!

Nitin: Her facial profile is good and acceptable. Her screen presence is also very good from all angles especially the sides and back.

Mr. Raman: Okay… okay…

Nitin: I feel Sir... she can work on that as this is the outset of her audition.

Mr. Raman: Hmm... that’s a good point you made Nitin! You must improve your basic expressions Bina if you are selected in the audition. Got my point?

Me: Yes Sir... yes Sir… I will learn quickly. Please have faith in me.

Mr. Raman: But then, that can only happen if you satisfy me in the audition.

The director was indeed a tough nut to crack. Though I showed a very positive intent but he reminded me of the core fact. His presence itself made me nervous! Chacha-ji was standing close and he just kept a hand on my shoulder to boost my self-belief and held my hand with his other free hand to extend support, which was indeed much needed.

Mr. Raman: Okay then, shall we go for the audition?

Nitin: Yes Sir.

Mr. Raman: Bina are you ready?
Like Reply
Me: Err… Ji… ye… yes Sir.

Mr. Raman: Arre silly girl! What’s this? Why are you so nervous?

Saying that he just casually patted my back just below my blouse on my bare skin! He did it so nonchalantly that I could not say anything also, but his cold fingers and palm on my naked back (between my blouse and waist) made me shiver almost! His palm was awfully big and I could as if feel his whole palm on my bare back! Though I knew this person only for few minutes, he was able to “touch” me so effortlessly!

Mr. Raman: Arre Bina... film line mei kaam karne ayi ho... confident to ban-na padhega…otherwise acting kaise karogi?

Me (blushing, giggling and fumbling): Ye.. yes Sir... I will... I will tra...tra....err.. try my best!

Mr. Raman: Arre... your Chacha-ji is here… be positive! Hey Mukund (turning to Chacha-ji) Arre yaar! Tera bahu hai.... give her a hug and boost her composure!

Chacha-ji: Yes yes...

Chacha-ji was close to me and he just pulled me close by my arms in front of everybody. I was naturally shy and somewhat stiff to go into Chacha-ji’s arms. We were not that intimate afterall!

Mr. Raman: Give her a warm hug... make her feel at home... otherwise she will spoil the audition yaar!

His voice was stern and most of his words sounded like commands or directives! And Chacha-ji though not entirely confident pulled me close onto his chest and patted my head to assure me. Just as any other housewife would do, I also naturally protected my dignity by crossing my arms over my chest area and took the hug from Chacha-ji. It did no good to my confidence as I felt more withdrawn to be in the arms of my landlord in front of three other males. Chacha-ji’s one hand was on my head and the other encircling me on my blouse-covered back. I tried my best not to press my choochiyan on his body.

Mr. Raman: That’s it! This will make you feel better Bina!

Sharma-ji: Sir, shall I call Naren?

Mr. Raman: Yes, yes Sharma… we have kept him waiting for a long time.

Naren? Who on earth was that!

Mr. Raman: Well Bina… now for some real life tryout!

Me: Ji Sir.

I was still having a slight rush of blood after Chacha-ji had given me the hug in front of the three unknown males. My voluptuous body had mildly reacted to that also as I realized a slight budge of my nipples inside my bra; that’s always the first sign that I get of arousal followed by warmth emitting from my rotund thighs. It should not have happened, but since he embraced me in front of other males who were intently watching me, I probably was aroused! I tried my best to get out of that.

Sharma-ji: Madam… if you can do what’s being told as per the satisfaction of Raman Sir you will be selected as the heroine for this project. Just imagine Madam! You can become a heroine practically from nowhere!

Nitin: Yes Madam… this indeed is a huge opportunity for you! I am in this line for a long time… I see so many strugglers.... very few girls get such direct opening!

I knew that jolly well; especially myself being married and a mom of two kids being tried for the role of a heroine was beyond all imaginations! Neither had I a beautiful Aiswariya Bachhan face nor a gym-toned Katrina Kaif body that I would get caught readily! But surely I got some overall appeal even after marriage and childbirth that these filmi people were testing me.

Mr. Raman: See Bina… though I am giving you a lucky break on my friend’s recommendation... had you not been okayed by my assistants regarding your screen presence, I would have not gone for this audition!

Me: Thank you Sir. I shall try do my best! I promise!

Mr. Raman: Don’t let your Chacha-ji and my assistants down!

Mr: No, no Sir... I have to do it!

Mr. Raman: That’s the attitude! I like it! You give your 100% without hesitation. Then only you will succeed!

Me: Ji Sir.

Mr. Raman: Good! But I am not a person to believe in words - seeing is believing for me! You get my point?

It seemed to me that the most difficult job on earth was to impress this director!

As the cameraman called “Naren” I could see a well-built, young guy coming out of the adjacent room. He was wearing a red T-shirt and light blue jeans; definitely looked handsome at first sight.

Sharma-ji: Bina you know… Naren is an amateur… he has completed graduation and was trying for a job… when I told him that you are good looking and well built… why don’t you try this line… and hence he is here!

Nitin: He is also trying for a role like you Madam!

Me: I see.

I smiled at Naren and he nodded at me. He appeared younger than me, he looked 26-27… so should be younger than me by 2-3 years. He looked attractive especially due to his nice physique.

Naren: Namaste Raman Sir!

Mr. Raman: Well… I think its time to set you up for the audition. If you both succeed, you get the role in my movie… otherwise just pack up for you. Koi shaque?

I momentarily closed my eyes in frustration and helplessness thinking of the consequence if I do not succeed in the audition. I took a deep breath and prepared myself mentally for virtually anything to grab this job.

Mr. Raman: Well… I shall explain a situation… and you two will have to act it out… the acting must look natural and should not look like puppets performing…. is that clear?

Naren & Me: Ji Sir!

The director’s voice was as cold as steel. His look was stern and there seemed to be no mercy for anyone. He was growing up to be a great ‘fear factor’ in my mind!

Mr. Raman took his seat on the sofa with the assistant director and cameraman on his sides. Chacha-ji took a distant seat. Myself and Naren were standing in the middle of the room. Honestly I liked Naren at the very first meeting; he was handsome and had a V-shaped body from his waist upwards which made him look very smart and striking. .

Mr. Raman: Okay… here is the scene - (indicating to me) Bina… you are the eldest sister of the family and your younger brother (indicating to Naren) has just passed the graduation exam. He comes home running and relates you the good news. Okay?

Naren & Me: Ji Sir! …

Mr. Raman: Naren, you are ecstatic and on cloud nine because you are a graduate now toiling hard for three years, which must reflect in your approach and gesture. Koi shaque?

Naren: Nehi Sir! Samajh gaya.

Mr. Raman: Good. And Bina… being his elder sister you need to also express that joy and cheerfulness through your body language that your brother is a graduate now and soon will be earning for the family. Koi shaque?

Me: Ji… err… ji nehi Sir!

Mr. Raman: Since you both are novice in this line… I have given you this scene… it should be comfortable for both of you to act as brother and sister… rather than any other relation.

Naren: Yes, thank you Sir.

Mr. Raman: Just think like that… she is your Didi… then your hesitation will go away Naren. And same goes with you Bina!

We both nodded. My throat was already dry. It was the director rather than anything else that was making me extremely nervous. His strong personality was making me more timid. I looked at Chacha-ji for some help as if and he probably realized that I was feeling scared and anxious due to the presence of Mr. Raman. He assured me through his eyes and hands not to focus on the director but to focus on the task that I was given.

Truthfully I was at least somewhat happy in my mind with this scene for the audition as I actually had an younger brother and I love him very much (though after marriage I could hardly meet him). Hence my nervousness reduced a bit though with three males watching my act, it was never easy, especially with the presence of the “no smile, strict teacher-like” director! Thankfully, my co-actor Naren was also novice, so there was no fear that he would act like a professional and me failing. All in all, I was comfortable with the scene.

Nitin: Madam… you now go and stand there… (I followed his instruction) …yes there at the center (of the room)… and Naren… you will come through the door running… okay?

Sharma-ji: See Naren… you have run the whole way while coming to your sister to give the big news that you are a graduate now… so you should be panting as you walk into the room. You will come shouting that you have passed the exam. Okay?

Nitin: Madam… you are naturally very happy hearing this news… so as soon as he gives you the breaking news… you will express your cheerfulness by hugging your younger brother affectionately. That’s the scene.
Like Reply
The cameraman and the assistant director further explained the details of the scene to us so that we could perform that in the correct manner in front of the director.

Mr. Raman: Naren? Are you ready?

Naren (who was at the door): Ji.

Mr. Raman: Bina? Ready?

I had already tightened my sari on my body and adjusted my pallu. Mentally also I was all set. The only focus that was in my mind was to satisfy the director through my acting so that I acquire the job.

Mr. Raman: Sharma… give the mock start!

Sharma-ji got up from the sofa and as if a real shooting was taking place, shouted and clapped – “Audition… reel 1… take 1… (paused a little) Action!

Naren shouted happily at the door ofd the hotel room that he has passed the examination and has become a graduate waving his hand in the air. I quickly responded with a big smile and greeted him. He virtually ran a few steps to come near me and hugged me gently. He held me by my arms and was quite close to my body. He pretended to be panting as the director had advised him. I was rather tight at first go getting a hug from a completely stranger guy; but simultaneously I knew in my mind that I must not get stiff otherwise the natural vibe would be lost, which Sharma-ji and Nitin already pointed to me some minutes prior.

In fact I could observe that new guy Naren was also uneasy touching a married woman like me. Unsurprisingly there was a lot of space between us while Naren came close to me and shared the happy breaking news and I patted his shoulder congratulating him; the director was pretty much unsatisfied.

Mr. Raman (almost howled): What is this? Eh! What’s this? You two are hugging as if Narender Modi is hugging Rahul Gandhi!

All the males (including Chacha-ji) broke out in laughter. I also could not stop smiling at those words. But unfortunately the director was not amused at all. He looked grim and dissatisfied.

Mr. Raman: Naren! Bina! You are brother-sister… where is the affection and attachment?

Both myself and Naren looked at him and nodded realizing our half-hearted approach.

Mr. Raman: Do you want me to pass a football in between you the way you are close to each other? This is what happens in reality when a brother hugs a sister? Eh?

We realized our mistake and admitted that to Raman Sir. Unfortunately he was not at all sympathetic to us (we being novice) but he virtually scolded Naren for his artificial act. I felt bad for him – he was a young energetic guy - and tried to cover up for him and me too.

Me: Sir… I mean... Please allow us to do the scene again…ye to first time tha… so probably we goofed up... if you give a second chance... ….

I requested as sweetly as possible to won over the director’s strong personality.

Naren (also echoed my voice): Yes Sir, first time hai naa… so please…

Mr. Raman: Okay…but don’t waste my time! This is a simple scene… so execute it properly!

Sharma-ji: Get back to your positions…. Retaking… Audition… reel 1… take 2… Action!

Naren had already stepped back to his previous position at the door. I also tucked my sari pallu at my waist so that I could execute the scene in a cleaner way. Though it made me look more tempting with my pallu stretched tightly over my big boobs and the fair soft skin of my midriff somewhat exposed. We redid the scene but unfortunately this time also it was not up to the satisfaction of the director. Naren could not come up with a proper hug and to tell the truth my body also involuntarily moved away from him as he tried to embrace me sharing the breaking news! Though I tried my best not to, but I realized it was not that easy to accept a hug from an outside guy readily!

But here the director lost his cool.

Mr. Raman: Stop it! Kaha kaha se sab chale aate hai! Eh? What is this going on?

Alarm bells as if rang in my mind as the director was upset at the initial attempts of the audition!

Mr. Raman: Hey Naren… are you in the mood to act or what? What the fuckk is going on? Is this how you hug your didi after you get some great news? Eh? Tell me…. Tell me!

Naren stood still and looked down. He was evidently not comfortable hugging me, otherwise the way he waved his hand and while panting announced the good news of passing the examination indeed looked quite real.

Mr. Raman: You come out and I will show you how to do it!

I was taken aback at this sudden development, but quickly sensed that it was a ‘chalu practice’ in this film line that the director demonstrated things for his actors and actresses so that they know how to go about things exactly.

Before I could even react properly and get ready, the elderly director acted out the scene!

After saying his dialogue, Raman Sir just came near me and hugged me, he was huge in stature and his potbelly pushed my stomach rather awkwardly. He held me tightly in his arms as if... as if he was my husband! I was instantly red and literally breathless as I found myself in his sweaty arms. He simply hugged me like an octopus! I could even clearly smell his pungent body odor! My tight coconut-like boobs immediately got pressed on his chest while his potbelly continuously pushed my flat belly very awkwardly. He was indeed a strong man with large arms and he forcefully pulled me more towards him in the pretext of showing my co-actor the closeness of a brother and sister!

For some moments I was almost paralyzed as I was never expecting such a direct hug in the name of acting in front of everybody! When I realized and reacted, it was just too late as he must have sensed the fullness and sensuousness of my tight boob flesh against his wide chest and my face almost buried in his shoulder. I could feel his cold palms on my back, one over my blouse and the other alarmingly low on my hips! My whole body trembled in natural bodily excitement as his grip tightened around my plump figure.

Thankfully the director released me instantly and (as if nothing happened) asked very normally to Naren to follow suit.

Mr. Raman: This is how you should express the good news… it’s not a small thing… you are a graduate now! You have cleared the final examination... so the intensity of the hug should reflect that! Koi shaque?

Naren: No Sir. I got it.

I was naturally breathing quite heavily and had a trying time to look normal. My heavy boob flesh was going up and down inside my blouse and since I had tucked my pallu at my waist I looked sexier standing like that. I was exhaling warm breaths and I could easily sense that my nipples had got hard inside my blouse getting the tight hug from my middle-aged director. My face was crimson and I was unable to look up in shyness.

Naren must have observed the whole sequence how the director hugged me tightly embracing my curvy figure with both hands. Now he was back to the door and watching a man openly cuddle a housewife like me, he must have been quite charged up. And that naturally reflected in his behavior. So when he got his turn, he horridly ran towards me vomiting his dialogue was more than eager to feel my full-grown sexy body! Naren hugged me real tight this time and though I tried my best to protect my mammaries from pressing against his chest directly with one hand, he was in a moment all over me!

I involuntarily was responding favorably to his hug and as his cold fingers embraced my bare back (just below my blouse cover), I was already shivering inside! The director’s hug had naturally ignited my blood flow and this time though I tried to be protective, it turned out to be quite an intimate squeeze! Thus in spite of trying to save my decency with one hand protecting my boobs, my heavy boob flesh pressed against Naren’s T-shirt!

Naren’s greenhorn hug - he initially touched and pressed my arms, then felt my belly with his hand, and finally embraced me tightly with his hands on my back - and myself trying to protect my dignity had shifted my sari pallu off my stomach area and my exposed belly was pressing against his jeans. His hands were thankfully decently placed on my blouse back. He did not try to feel my naked back skin which actually would have made me more stirred up and stimulated.

Mr. Raman: Stay still in that position! Don’t move! Don’t move at all!

The director howled and then called the cameraman.

Mr. Raman: Nitin, take some trial stills… we can study those later....

Nitin: Ji Sir.

I closed my eyes and bite my lips in shyness and embarrassment as my young co-actor continued to hug me feeling my body. NAren’s face as close to mine and I could feel his warm breaths striking my soft cheeks! It was but natural that he was also pretty much excited and probably greatly stimulated feeling a housewife like me who had a full grown figure.

There was no option to move away as it was the director’s order and Naren was lucky enough to continue to feel the contours of my 30-year-old juicy body. The cameraman Nitin took out his zoom lens camera from his side bag and positioned himself to take snaps. He took at least half a dozen snaps and praised our posture time and again. Though I was feeling pretty much uncomfortable and scratchy being in the arms of a stranger, I felt relieved and ecstatic that I was surely on the way to grab the job, otherwise the director won’t have asked his cameraman to take our snaps. I thanked God in my mind as I virtually melted in Naren’s arms. I could feel my boobs getting taut inside my bra and blouse at the constant brushing with a male body though I was trying my level best to protect my oozing flesh from pressing fully against my co-actor’s body!

As Nitin was taking snaps of us in that embraced posture from different angles, Mr Raman was also inspecting us from different angles. From the corner of my eye, I noticed that he suddenly stopped at one angle and frowned. My heartbeat as if stopped and my heart was in my mouth!

Have I done anything wrong?
Like Reply
O! My God!

I started feeling extremely nervous - naturally; I just hoped that there was no fault of mine.

Mr. Raman: Hey! What is this? Don’t you have the slightest sense!

We both looked questionably at the director. My throat was absolutely dry and my fingertips were cold in fear of getting a thrash from Raman Sir!

Sharma-ji: Kiyu Sir? Kya hua?

The assistant director-cum-costume designer readily intervened.

Mr. Raman: Sharma… Just see! Just see… what is this buffoon here for?

Sharma-ji was the assistant director and he was calm and composed. He was not at all ill tempered like the director. He quickly realized what Naren did wrong in that posture; though I could not make out anything what went wrong!

Sharma-ji: Are Naren… don’t move... but listen to me! You are not with your lover here that you are trying to choose where to keep your hands while hugging her? You are hugging Madam who is your elder sister. Will you think before touching your sister whether it would look obscene or not?

Naren looked blank in nervousness. He was naturally scared just like me due to director’s close presence.

Sharma-ji: You are hugging your didi… and most importantly… this is an impromptu situation!

Mr. Raman (shouting): Precisely! In an ad lib situation... you cannot choose to hold and place your hand… must look like impromptu… you blockhead!

The director’s bad temper was amply reflecting in his choice of words and Naren naturally looked rather pale at the scolding and I indeed felt for my young co-actor. He looked blank and undecided holding me in his arms. His hands continue to rest on my back just over my blouse.

So saying the director just pulled Naren’s right hand off my back and dragged it down and placed it......

Oh! God!

He placed Naren’s hand right over my sari-covered bulging ass! I was simply paralyzed!

Mr. Raman: You idiot! You are hugging your didi… you can hold her on any part… you will never choose whether it looks decent or indecent! Will you?

My heart rate increased by leaps and bounds as I felt his stretched palm on the smooth contour of my buttocks. I was embarrassed as well as irritated at this utter obscenity – no matured woman would allow a man to hold her gaand like this in public! But unfortunately I was so much afraid of the howling, rough tempered director that I decided not to speak out.

Naren: Ji… ji…right Sir. Mai samajh gaya…

Naren seemed to be utterly nervous! As he replied his voice was trembling and he literally pressed his right palm more and more on my tight prominent ass cheek and I almost died in shame as he was doing that in front of everybody! I cursed myself for wrapping the sari tightly over my body today because it actually had accentuated my round fleshy ass all the more and the director placing my co-actor’s hand exactly over it made my look absolutely luring!

To add to my awkwardness, Mr. Raman did not stop there! He did a complete weird thing! He simply took Naren’s other hand, which was still resting lightly on my back, and placed it also over my gaand! He did it in such a way as if to underline to my male co-actor that he should hold me there only!

I involuntarily closed my eyes – partly due to my clumsy helpless situation and partly due to my bodily excitement. I immediately shuffled and literally wriggled my heavy ass flesh so as to stand comfortably. But Naren hardly allowed me to do so as he as if tasted blood by getting the firm feel of my tight smooth ass flesh on his fingers! He naturally was stirred up passably and was virtually embracing me by holding gaand! I must have been looking alarmingly shameless allowing this act in front of the eyes of other adult males.

Naren had already got enough scolding from Raman Sir and probably in order to somewhat pacify that he aimed at satisfying the director. He took a step forward taking the hint and started pressing his hands on my firm ass cheeks, his fingers slowly clutching my taut ass flesh over my dress! I was obviously and logically very, very uncomfortable standing at this posture biting my lips not knowing what to do! My face was crimson and I was breathing noticeably heavy at this development.

Naren: Ye position thik hai Sir?

Mr. Raman: Yes… very good! That’s how you hold your didi in an impromptu situation!

Naren probably breathed easy now getting a pat from the director at last! I could sense that he too was breathing briskly (just like me) in sheer excitement of touching and pressing a full grown woman like this! As we had to stand in that posture till the director ordered to do otherwise, I could not stop shuffling almost continuously in his arms moving my big fleshy gaand uncomfortably and rather enticingly for anyone watching!

I even tried my best to think logically…

“Yes, at times it does happen that a brother might hold a sister by her bottom… but that’s momentarily, fleetingly, accidentally, by mistake! Even my son Ram while hugging at times touched and pressed my ass flesh or my boobs, but again that’s for a moment or two… but what Naren was doing to me is so offensive and lewd! He is literally holding me by my butt cheeks – his fingers spread over my round pumpkin ass! I doubt this is portraying brother-sister love and intimacy, rather it carries a sexual hint and looks like a husband-wife relationship!”

…but who would explain this to this Hitler-like director!

It seemed like eternity that I stood in that sexy pose with my co-actor while Nitin and Raman Sir inspected us from different angles and babbled amongst themselves about choice of angles and camera positions. From the corner of my eyes I could note the middle-aged Sharma-ji was literally gaping at my prominent obtruding ass on which Naren rested his hands! I even noted that he was shamelessly adjusting his pant front time and again looking at me and Naren! I was definitely not a schoolgirl that I would not know what was happening inside his pants!

As I stood in that compromised posture, I helplessly turned to Chacha-ji, who must have been watching me all through. Chacha-ji looked calm as ever and indicated through his eyes and hand to cooperate and to stay unmoving till the scene is over. I thought it wise to follow Chacha-ji’s unsaid words because afterall satisfying the movie director and grabbing the role was of utmost importance to me!

Nitin’s camera started capturing Naren’s hands pressing against my heavy oval butt cheeks. Naren though was resting both his hands on my gaand and pressing it amply was never daring enough to directly squeeze my ass cheeks, which generally is a natural craving for all males. That probably was due to the presence of Raman Sir. Naren obviously did not want to do anything extra to get another fresh scolding from this ill-tempered man.

Mr. Raman: Cut! Vishraam!

As the director said cut, I immediately got out from Naren’s clutches just like a timid kitten released from a confine. I was feeling extremely shy even out of my co-actor’s embrace as all four males including Chacha-ji were looking at me. I immediately adjusted my sari pallu which had shifted to one side of my body giving a luscious view of my big sized erect breasts in my blouse and my exposed navel.

Mr. Raman: Nitin! Sharma! I think we can go with this pair for this movie… Bina and Naren… both have faired okay!

Nitin and Sharma-ji echoed “Definitely Sir”.

Mr. Raman: You both are selected!

Naren: Oh! Thank you Sir! Thank you!

I took a little bit more time to express my joy as I was still unable to get out of my embarrassing audition spell.

Me: Yahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff! Am so excited! Thank you Sir… thank you so, so much! This job means a lot to me Sir… a lot to me.
Like Reply