Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Okay.... chal thik hai... ab bata... tera jo silayi machine hai.. wo chalta hai thik se ke bigad gaya hai?

Haria: Chalta hai Malik! Bilkul chalta hai!

Chahca-ji: Good... ab sun... teri Bhabi-ji ko thoda madad ki zaroorat hai...

Haria: Hukum Bhabi-ji... boliye na!

He looked at my eyes and smiled indicatively as if trying to remind me what treasure he had peeped into the other day! His eyes were slipping off my face down my neck into my big tight boobs.

Me: Ha... err... mera matlab... kuch ek.. mera matlab...

I was honestly searching for words as I was looking at him where he was looking! Chacha-ji quickly intervened and came to my rescue.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti sharmao mat... Haria to ghar ka adami hai... usse kya sharmana! Are teri Bhabi-ji bol rahi thi ke iss garmi mei sara din ghar ke kaam-kaj karna... khana pakana... bartan dhona... upar se Harpal to ghadi ghdai doodh pilana... yes ab karte karte wo hamesha pasina pasina hoti rehti hai...

Haria: Garmi to bahut hai iss saal Malik... ye dekhiye na abhi 10 minute hua hai nahaya hoon... aur ye dekhiye.... sala ye baniyan pura bhig gaya hai pasina se!

Chacha-ji: Wohi to... aur peechle kuch dino se teri Bhabi-ji ko iss garmi aur pasina se sharir mei kuch rash bhi nikal aaye...

Haria: Are Malik... ye sali garmi ke waje se to dopeher ko mai baniyan khol ke rakhta hoon...

Haria often used the roadside language while conversing with Chacha-ji and I had noted that prior also. Chacha-ji never objected to that and hence he continued to use that now in front of me also. Though it was hurting my ears but I had to adjust to it.

Chacha-ji: Aur jaise ke tu janta hai ke teri Bhabi-ji ghar mei zyadatar sari hi pehenti hai... to wo chahti hai ke kuch agar alter ho sakta hai blouse, petticoat ya sari mei... taki wo iss garmi se bach sake!

Haria: Achha achha... to iss mei kaun si badi baat hai! (turning towards me now) Chinta mat karo Bhabi-ji... mai alter kar dunga apki sari, blouse aur petticoat...

Chacha-ji: Ha wohi... iss garmi mei badan zyada dhaki hui rahti hai naa... to rash nikal aaya hoga!

Haria: Ho jayega Malik... (turning again towards me) ... Aur Bhabi-ji aap chahe to iss garmi mei sari ke siwa aur kuch bhi halka sa pehen sakti hai... usse bhi aapko kafi aaram milega... Sirf aap mujhe thik thik bata dijiyega ke appko kaisa chahiye... to main silwa ke doonga aapko..

Chacha-ji: Are tujhe to iss liye hi bulaye hain!

Haria: Ha Malik... wo to thik hai... par mai kehna chahta hoon ke... jab mai ladies tailor mei kam karta tha aur koi aurat blouse, ghagra, choli, nighty ya slip silwane aati thi... wo aurat mujhe bol deti thi ke ye itna chota rakhho, yaha badan itna dikhni chayiye, ye thoda aur bada rakhho... wagera wagera... wohi mai keh raha hoon ke Bhabi-ji agar...

Chacha-ji: Are mere bhai... wo sab jab naye kapde silwaye jate hai... tab hota hai... yaha sirf purani kapdo ko alter karne ki baat hai...

Haria: Kiyu Malik? Nayi kiyu nehi ban sakte?

Chacha-ji: Abe Shah Jahan ke aulad... naye kapde ke paisa kya tera baap dega!

I could not refrain myself from laughing loud the way Chacha-ji spoke to his servant and Chacha-ji also was smiling. Haria though did not find anything amusing.

Haria: Par Malik wohi to mai keh raha hoon... naye kapde ki to zaroorat hi nehi hai... nayi dress fir bhi ban sakte hai!

Chacha-ji: Wo kaise?

Myself and Chacha-ji were both keen and eager to know that.

Haria: Are Mailik.... meri khubi to wohi hai ke mai kapde jorke ya purani koi kapde se katke bilkul dusri cheez silwa sakta hoon!

Chacha-ji: O! Wah! Lo Beti! Ye to tumhare liye aur bhi achhi baat hai... tum ab nayi kism ke dress bhi pehen sakti ho… sirf sari ya nighty mei khud ko limit mat karo!

I was also quite excited listening to this, but was wondering how he would do it! Honestly in these hot summer months wearing a sari at home all the time at times becomes a very sweaty affair and if I could wear something light and decent (of course not so transparent like my nighties) it would not be a bad idea!

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... ye to bahut achhi baat hai! (turning to Haria) Par Haria... ye kaise sambhab hai?

Haria: Asaan hai Bhabi-ji... mai jab ladies tailor mei kam karta tha to waha ka jo Master darzi the.... wo mujhe sikhaye the ke kaise purani bedcover, chunri, sari, lungi... aur to aur chaddi aur baniyan se bhi kapde leke ek naya dress ban sakta hai...

I was quite astonished to hear that.
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Haria: Maan lo Bhabi-ji ke aap ko ek ghagra silwana hai par apke pas naye kapde nehi hai... aap ke pas agar ek purani lungi ya bedcover hogi... to mai uss se kapde katke mai ghagra bana sakta hoon!

Me: Wow!

Haria: Ha par… par ek muskil hai...

Me: Kya? Wo itni achhi nehi dikhegi kiyu ki kapde jorke banaya gaya hai?

Haria: Bilkul Bhabi-ji... aap bilkul sahi pakde! Aap wo pehen ke bahar nehi ja sakti ho... par ghar me aaap aram se wo pehen sakti ho!

Chacha-ji: Are Haria… tere Bhabi-ji ko kaun sa party mei party queen ban ke jana hain... ghar me pehen ne ka hi to baat hai...bahar ka koi mard ko lubhane ke liye thodi wo yes ab pehenna chahti hai... wo to apne...

Me: Chacha-ji!

I had to stop him as he was revealing all the truth to the servant! Thankfully Chacha-ji was smart enough to timely cover it.

Chacha-ji: Err... wo to apne ghar mei garmi se bachne ke liye halka aur adhunik paridhan ke khoj mei hai!

Haria: Achha achhha! Tab to Malik koi samasya hi nehi hai!

Chacha-ji: Good… to ab jaldi se bata... iss garmi se bachne ke liye.... teri Bhabi-ji ghar mei kya pehen sakti hai… kuch alter-walter karke kuch help kiya ja sakta hai?

Haria now looked at me as if trying to assess what I could wear at home! He was again scratching his dick as he ogled at my fleshy contours. I naturally felt a bit embarrassed as his eyes roved on my voluptuous figure.

Haria: Dekhiye Malik… pehli do cheez jo mujhe lagta hai ke asani se alter ho sakta hai… wo hai Bhabi-ji ke blouse aur petticoat... (now turning towards me) … aap sari bhi pehen paogi aur araam bhi hogi!

Me: Yes, mai sari me hi comfortable hoon.

Haria: Wo to thik hai Bhabi-ji... par aap khud hi dekhiye... apki armpit kitni sweaty hai iss blouse mei…

As he said that automatically Chacha-ji also started inspecting my armpit area and with two adult males scrutinizing my sweaty armpit I felt extremely snubbed and ashamed. As I looked down my shoulders I found a big round patch of sweat on my blouse at the armpit area which was visible rather clearly. In fact due to the thin fabric and tight fitting of my blouse and my sweaty armpit my fair armpit skin and hairs were also somewhat visible to them!

I was naturally not in a position to react to Haria’s comment, but my elderly landlord surely was!

Chacha-ji: Beti ek bar apni left arm zara upar karna… dekhe to sahi kitna sweaty hai tumhari armpit iss blouse mei… to kya hai naa... we can check after Haria’s altering… whether you are sweating less or not... He he he....

I got so irritated by the laugh that I turned my face from him. I indeed felt extremely humiliated to raise my left arm in front of two males to show my sweaty armpit! But I had no other option also but to obey Chacha-ji’s tame demand. He was much elder to me, almost like my father, and I could not just turn down his request. It would be very rude if I did that especially when he was halping me so much to help reform my son!

I did not waste time as both males were ogling at me and slowly raised my left arm to show them my blouse-covered armpit. Naturally as I raised my arm the side of my left breast got fully exposed and both Haria and Chacha-ji got a great opportunity to assess the exact size and firmness of my blouse-covered boobs under my pallu!

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti… thik hai… maine note kar liya hai… tum haat niche karo.

I quickly put down my arm and was much naturally relieved, but I noted the low class man was now again rubbing his cock inside his lungi probably seeing me do the sexy act.

Chacha-ji: To tu blouse aur petticoat alter karne ki baat kar raha hai... Hmm... par… mera matlab Haria… tu kya kehna chahta hai ke... choti blouse pehene se teri Bhabi-ji ko garmi kam lagegi?

Haria: Malik baat choti blouse ki nehi hai… choti aur tight blouse me to aur uncomfortable feel karengi Bhabi-ji aur zahir hai sweating bhi zyada hogi…

Chacha-ji: Hmm... then?

Haria: Yaha Malik baat hai cutting aur fitting ki… agar sahi cutting aur fitting pehna jaye to Bhabi-ji ko araam bhi milegi aur garmi bhi kam hogi! Dekh lena Bhabi-ji!

The last sentence was directed to me and hence I had to nod. I was feeling quite annoyed the way Chacha-ji directly suggested Haria for a smaller blouse for me!

Chacha-ji: Dekh Beti... ek baat to hai... agar nayi style ki blouse hogi to khud ko tum beshak aurr akarshak paogi!

He indicated through his eyes to me that the modification would help our cause to keep Ram focused on my bodily treasures. I understood what he meant and just nodded him back subtly so that Haria did not detect our moves.

Chacha-ji: Okay Haria.... kal baat karte hai iss bare mei... abhi tu upar ja... kiyu ki Sanju akela hai kafi der se...

I was much relived because I was getting tensed as it was time for Ram to return and I obviously did not want to discuss all these dress related issues in front of my son.

Haria: Ji... ji Malik... mai jata hoon... (turning towards me) Bhabi-ji... aap bilkul befikar rahiye... mai apki blouse, petticoat aur sari alter kar donga... aur iss bich aap ek kam kar sakti hai... kuch ek apni purani nighty petticoat, blouse... jo aap reject kar chuki hai... wo nikal ke rakhiye...

Chacha-ji: Are thik hai... thik hai... teri Bhabi-ji tere liye sab kuch nikal ke rakhengi... blouse, petticoat, bra, panty... jo bhi purani hai... par abhi tu upar ja mere bhai!

Haria: Ji ... ji Malik!

Haria hurried away and Chacha-ji looked smiling at me. Though I felt somewhat offended as he mentioned “bra and panty” to the servant, but did not mind much as I recognized that he probably mentioned that while talking in a flow.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Ram ka ane ka waqt ho raha hai... iss liye...

Me: Are Chacha-ji mai bhi to thoda tanaw feel kar rahi thi... Ram ke ane ka waqt jo ho gaya hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti wo baat mere dhyan me bhi hai! Aur bata Beti… meri ye garmi wali reason kaise lagi? There will be absolutely no suspicion in Haria’s mind considering the summer heat that is there now... and simultaneously apna kaam bhi ho jayega!

Me: Aaap bahut acche soche hai Chacha-ji… Haria ko koi shaq nehi hoga…

I was so foolishly getting inside the trap unknowingly! Just then I could hear Ram’s footsteps and he rushed in with two packets of cooked noodles. Chacha-ji talked to him regarding his homework and some other points and what he should keep prepared for his next day’s tuition class and then went upstairs. I also got busy with household work as it was close to dinner time.

Next day things went smooth – my husband went out very early in the morning, Ram also went to school and I also fed my baby and completed all other works when I heard Chacha-ji calling me.

Me: Ji Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Khana wana complete?

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: What about Harpal?

Me: He just got into sleep after feeding.

Chacha-ji: Great! Shall I call Haria then? No use wasting time I guess...

Me: Yes Chacha-ji... bula lijiye.

Today since I knew that Haria and Chacha-ji both would be in my room for a significant period of time I was wearing my undergarments under my sari so that I did not look indecent because staying before two males within the close proximity of a room without wearing a bra would surely mean allowing unnecessary ogling at my swaying bra-less mammaries; especially knowing that my mammaries were big and heavy.

Nonetheless, if Chacha-ji was only there it was still okay, but with that low class servant Haria present, I surely would not like to invite any thing which would lead me in an embarrassing and uncomfortable situation.

Since it was just after lunch Chacha-ji was wearing a banyan and a lungi while the servant was in a short shirt and half pant. Honestly the very appearance of Haira irritated me as he entered the room behind Chacha-ji - the half pant he was wearing was extremely short and was not good enough to wear in front of outside people, especially a woman! Not only was his half pant short which forced me to have a look at his naked hairy legs but also it was scanty and tight which clearly indicated his genital prominence! Naturally as a woman and especially a married woman my eyes were getting diverted towards it and I was naturally not 100% comfortable as I could subtly see and sense his bulging manhood!

Me: Baithiye Chacha-ji…

I forwarded a chair to him and he accepted it. Haria stood beside his chair with a plastic carry bag in his hand.

Chacha-ji: Beti, have you taken the trouble… I mean taking out the old clothes… that he was talking about yesterday?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: Kaha hai?

Me: Waha Chacha-ji… bistar ke bagal mei…

Chacha-ji: (pointing to Haria): Ja… dekh le ...

Haira walked towards the side of the cot and picked up the small bundle that I had kept and placed it in front of Chacha-ji who was sitting on the chair. Haria himself sat on the floor and this time seeing his crotch my mouth almost opened up in exclamation – in this sitting posture the impression of his thick dick inside his pant was quite clear to me!

Chacha-ji: Dekh le kaun si cheez tujhe kaam agega aur kaun si nehi?

Haria: Ji Malik!

He at the very first place rejected the old bedcover with which I tied the bundle.

Haria: Ye to bahut thick hai Bhabi-ji… ye quality ke kapda nehi chalta hai ladies dress mei.. koi patli si chaddar nehi hai?

Me: Nehi...

Chacha-ji: Chal… aage dekh…

Haria: Ha… ye do kaam ayega…
Like Reply
Saying that he picked up and lifted two of my old petticoats, one yellow and one light blue in front of us. Again I was feeling tight as he displayed my inner garments.

Haria: Ye bhi kaam ayaga Bhabi-ji…

He now picked a couple of my old blouses.

Haria: Par iske to…

He paused as he inspected one blouse.

Chacha-ji: Kya hua?

Haria: Nehi… kapda to thik hai blouse ka… par… ye kaise ho sakta hai?

Chacha-ji: Are kya kaise ho sakta hai?

Haria ignored his master’s question and looked up at me.

Haria: Ye aap pehle peheti thi na Bhabi-ji?

Me: Obviously! Mere hi hai!

Haria (still quite amazed): Aap ye peheti thi?

Chacha-ji (was naturally a bit impatient): Abe sale baat kya hai wo bol na?

Haria: Are Malik… ye blouse mei to ek bhi hook nehi hai!

Chacha-ji: What?

Haria (forwarded the blouse to Chacha-ji): Dekhiye na!

Unlike Haria who was like an expert tailor holding the shoulder of the blouse and checking it, Chacha-ji held the blouse wrongly and grabbed the two cups of the blouse and tried to inspect it.

Naturally I was feeling extremely embarrassed; I was cursing myself that I should have noticed that while selecting it for Haria that there was no hooks in it! Was the low class man thinking that I used to wear that blouse like that without hooks and shamelessly flaunted my upper treasures! Was he getting a wrong impression about me and thinking me to be cheap? I had to defend myself.

Me: Err… actually… uske hooks toot gaye the… matlab… wo maine doosri blouse mei use kar li thi…

Both males looked at me for some seconds as if I was trying to tell a lie!

Chacha-ji: Kahi aisa to nehi Beti... ke apne Vinay Sahab to vash mei laane ke liye tum ye bina hook ke blouse pehenti thi uske samne?

My face was immediately red and I looked down and could only whsiper “Chacha-ji! Aap naa!”

Chacha-ji (restoring the situation for me): Are mai to mazak kar raha hoon!

Haria: Mai to Bhabi-ji thoda dubidha mei padh gaya tha ye sochke ke aap bina hooks ke ye blouse kaise pehnti hogi ghar mei! Mai itne din ladies tailor me kaam kiya... aisa blouse ka order kabhi nehi mil-e!

Chacha-ji (imitating Haria): Aise blouse ka order kabhi nehi mil-e! Ab pata chala Beti? Kyu ise mai awwal number ka idiot kehta hoon? Shirt without buttons, blouse without hooks aur petticoat without a string hota hai kabhi? Sala ladies tailor mei kaam karta tha!

I could not stop giggling the way Chacha-ji rebuked Haria. He himself was also smiling.

Chacha-ji: Chal, chal aage dekh… aur kya tere kaam ka hai?

Haria discarded two of Ram’s old shirts and half pants, but selected my nighty, probably he was looking for softer clothes as he would sew a ladies dress.

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aise nighty aur nehi hai?

Me: Nehi… purane to aur nehi hai…

Haria: Ek bhi nehi? Actually nighty mei kapda zyada milta hai Bhaba-ji… aur ye nighty ke kapde kafi patla aur naram bhi hai... ye jab mai aapki nayi dress mei use karoonga aap ko bhi bahut aram milega... iss liye bol raha tha!

I nodded negatively but just then my eyes met with Chacha-ji and he indicated me something through his eyes which I was not able to understand.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti… uss din tum bata rahi thi naa… Ram tumhari kaun si ek nighty galti se bartan wali ko de di thi… kali wali…remember kali wali…

I instantly realized what Chacha-ji wanted to say. I did mention to him that one day Ram had hugged me more intimately than other days and even pressed my boobs while I was wearing my black nighty and Chacha-ji explained to me that it was surely due to the extra transparency of that black nighty that Ram was charged up!

Me: Oh! Yes, yes … you are right Chacha-ji! I have one more spare… Haria.. just wait!

I quickly went to the wardrobe and opened it and bent down to search for that black nighty. As I did that naturally my pallu slipped off my shoulder and since I was at home I was naturally not using a safety pin also. I did not care to put back my pallu on my shoulder as I was not facing the two males and continued to search for my black nighty.

Haria: Mila kya Bhabi-ji? Mai madat karu?

I was simply shocked and froze as I heard Haria’s voice so close! He had come up to me from his previous siting position and was standing right behind me and when I looked up I instantly noted that his eyes were peeping inside my pallu-less blouse! I was providing him a free fabulous view of my creamy boob flesh and cleavage abundantly exposed! I immediately restored my pallu to cover my upper treasures though my conventional U-neck blouse by that time had already provided him with a gala show of my big firm breasts.

Me: Nehi nehi… mil gaya!

Haria: Okay Bhabi-ji…mujhe laga ke aap ko bina waja taqlif karni pad rahi hai…

Me: Nehi nehi... thik hai... ye lo!

I stood up and handed over my black nighty to him. He went back to his old position near Chacha-ji’s chair and opened my nighty and hung it in front of his eyes to check the content. I was already somewhat anxious about the low class man peeping inside my blouse moments ago and now both males were eagerly inspecting the extent of transparency of my black nighty!

Haria: Wah Bhabi-ji… ye to aur bhi behetar hai…bilkul aar-par dikhta hai…kapde bahut unda quality ka hai!

I did not say anything and just smiled foolishly; I was definitely feeling tentative as Haria clearly mentioned about my nighty’s transparency while checking the fabric underlining the fact that my nighty was see through. I could not meet eyes with either Haria or Chacha-ji. I could well realize that Haria in a way highlighted my boldness to wear that!

From the corner of my eyes I noted that both males were checking my figure as they inspected my nighty and probably wondered how hot and sexy I would look wearing it on my voluptuous figure! I blushed subtly within myself.

Chacha-ji: To Haria… isse tera kaam hoga ke nehi?

Haria: Bilkul hoga Malik… par mujhe nayi dress silwane mei jodne ke time kuch chote cut piece kapde bhi chahiye hoga… wo to nehi mil-e!

Chacha-ji: Wo kiss liye?

Haria: Jo Malik stitching ko mazboooti pradan karta hai… nehi to stitching toot jayaga naa… iss liye kuch ek cut piece kapde to chahiye…

Chacha-ji: Cut piece kapde bole to?
Like Reply
Haria: Are Malik… kuch ek purani banyan, chaddi mil jaye to kam ho jayega…

Chacha-ji (now turning towards me): Kiyu Beti? Hai kuch Ram ke purane banyan?

Me: Ji… ek-adh hai.. par fata hua… chalega Haria?

Haria: Dekhe to sahi…

I quickly searched for Ram’s old vests in the wardrobe and handed a couple to Haria.

Haria: Ye to sala pura hi fata hua hai… Nehi... ye nehi kaam ayega Bhabi-ji! Aur nehi hai?

I nodded negatively.

Haria: To fir dekhiye naa agar aap ki koi purani chaddi mil jaye to usse kaam chala lunga mai!

Meri chaddi!

I was instantly breathing heavier as I heard the low class man request for my old used panty! I had started to feel tighter now as things were going beyond my control a bit. I never realized that this sort of thing might come up while sewing a new dress from older unused clothes. And, Chacha-ji added to my awkwardness.

Chacha-ji: Ye to mil hi jayega… kiyu Beti? Are nehi mai apni utar ke de deta hoon! Ha ha ha…

Chacha-ji’s crude joke did not amuse me at all, but I had to smile to his laugh. With hesitant steps I moved towards the cupboard to look for my old panties and Chacha-ji intensified my embarrassment all the more by conversing bullshit with that low class man!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu re Hara… mere underpant se kaam nehi hoga?

Haria: Nehi Mailk… aap to chaddi nehi pehente ho na…

Chacha-ji: What? Mai chaddi nehi peheta hoon? Mai kya hameisha aise hi ghoomta rehta hoon? Kehna kya chata hai tu?

Haria: Nehi nehi…

Chacha-ji: Kya nehi nehi! Ha? (lowering his voice a bit so that I could not hear) Sala kamina kahika… bolna kya chahta hai? Mai kya bina chaddi ke lund khada karke ghoomta hoon?

Haria: Are Mailk… aap suniye to sahi! Aap to bina samjhehi baras pade! Mai keh raha hoon ke aap to underpant pehente ho … chaddi jise kehte hai wo to nehi pehente ho naa?

Chacha-ji: Oh! To aisa bol naa!

Haria: Aap pura bolne doge tab naa… Ab dekhiye… gents underpant ke kapde to safed aur bilkul patle hota hai… wo ladies dress ke stitching mei andar se jo support chahiye hota hai wo nehi de sakta…

Chacha-ji: I see.

As the two males conversed I was trying to think what to do! I had to reply something. I could not outrightly deny that I had no old discarded panties at all! If I did that there was every possibility that Haria would demand one of my current panties. Oh No!

Haria: Chachi bhi ab nehi rahe ke unse kuch madad mil jata!

Chach-ji: Kaun? Anuradha? Teri Chachi? Hmmm... par usse koi madad nehi milti!

Haria: Kiyu Malik?

Chacha-ji: Are Anuradha ko mai kabhi ye sab pehente nehi dekha!

Haria: Are Malik…ghar mei nehi pehenti hogi…

Chacha-ji: Are nehi re! Wo to ye sab modern kapde kabhi peheni nehi… hamesha sari-blouse hi pehenti thi… aur niche aur kuch nehi pehenti thi.

Haria: Ho sakta hai aap ko pata nehi par bahar jane ke waqt…

Chacha-ji (losing his temper): Abe chutiye! Mai uska pati hoon… mujhe pata nehi hoga! (lowering his voice a bit) Anuradha ko mai choddta tha ke koi aur? Sari-petticoat ke niche wo hamesha nangi rehna hi pasand karti thi!

I was unable to take any more. My ears were all red. I was breathing heavily. What was Chacha-ji doing? Haria was his servant and he was explaining him how his deceased wife used to dress up! Did she wear a panty or not under her dress?

In any case I could not just keep silent any more! I had to admit that I had a couple of old panties which Haria could take for stitching purpose. Moreover, I was also feeling awkward in another way that I was stooping in front of the cupboard in the name of searching for my panty and both males were right behind me, surely observing and getting pleasures from viewing my round protruding fleshy sari-covered ass.

Me: Err… Haria… (picking up two of my old unused panties) … ye mila hai… par ye kafi purane hai…

Haria (taking the panties from my hand): Bhabi-ji, ye to bilkul kuchal gaya hai…

Saying that he got busy in straightening my panties which were naturally crushed as they were kept in a plastic packet under other clothes in the wardrobe. Chacha-ji was also eagerly looking down at him how he was uncurling and straightening my panty with his hands.

I was naturally feeling extremely tight and was clenching my lips in some nervousness though I tried to train my mind that though he worked as a servant in our house he actually was a ladies tailor and he was just doing his job ensuring what he needed for sewing a new dress for me.

Did I not go to a male tailor in a ladies tailor shop to give measurement of my blouse? Did I not talk about my personal matters there about fitting, tightness or loosening, undergarments etc.? Haria was also a ladies tailor! I should be open and act normally to him.

Chacha-ji: Isse hoga tera kaam? Kya cut piece – wat piece?

Haria: Ji ji malik… jhaakaas kam hoga!

Chacha-ji: Good!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… ye purane to hai… par dekhiye ek bhi chedd (=hole) nehi hai?
Like Reply
I was just stunned. It seemed that both Haria and Chacha-ji had taken the job of bombarding me with humiliation! I naturally remained silent.

Chacha-ji: Are ye kaha ka burbak ba! Ladkiyo ki chaddi mei kabhi chedd hota hai? Wo to ladko ke chaddi mei hota hai…

Haria: Lo kar lo baat! Ye jankari aap ko kaun diya Malik?

Chacha-ji: Are iss mei jankari ki kya hai? Ye to sabhi jante hai ye kiyu hota hai… kya Beti? Mai kuch galat bola?

I was simple appalled the way comment after comment was put forward to me to be answered.

O God! What should I reply?

I could not deny the fact what Chacha-ji was referring to was absolutely true! I did not notice holes in my husband’s briefs but none in my panties!

Me (stammering miserably): Jj… ji nehi! Aap se-se…-sehi bole hain… par Chacha-ji… cho… choriye naa ye sab baat… ab jab…

But my efforts went for a waste as Haria now sprung into the conversation.

Haria: Bhabi-ji.. aap to kamal karti hai! Aap kaise bol diye ke Malik sahi bol rahe hain? Ho sakta hai ke aap khud-ki dekhi ho… par mai ek ladies tailor shop mei kaam kar chukka hoon… waha mai angeenat ladki aur aurat ko…

Chacha-ji: …dekha hai… ha janta hoon… to kya? Tu kya har ladki ki kapde utar ke uski panty check karta tha? ..ke dekhe behen-ji chedd hai ke nehi? Sala motherchod... Baat karta hai!

Haria: Nehi Malik… wo baat nehi… par mere kehna ka matlab hai ke mai bahut sari aurat ki maap liya hoon, kapde silwaya hoon… matlab un logo ko kareeb se dekha hoon aur iss liye mujhe ye jankari hai!

Chacha-ji: Kareeb se dekha hoon ka matlab kya hai Haria? Tere tailoring shop mei tu kisi aurat ka maap liya aur tujhe samajh me aa gaya ke uski chaddi ki color kya hai… uss mei chedd hai ke nehi?!? Mai kya gadha hoon?

I remained just a silent spectator of this hot and embarrassing conversation and things got worst at Chacha-ji’s next comment!

Chacha-ji: Are maan le ke tujhe abhi teri Bhabi-ji ka maap lena hai… tu kaise bol payega ke teri Bhabi-ji abhi panty peheni hui hai ke nehi? Kaise bolega halkut? Sari uthake dekhega ya teri Bhabi-ji ka gaand dabake dekhe ga?

I was just stunned the way things were going vulgar, dirty indications were made very directly, and both males were using slang in front of me. They probably forgot that I was a housewife of a decent family! I had started to breathe heavier and felt sweaty and since today I was wearing my bra under my blouse I was naturally also feeling tautness about my milk-filled boobs straining against the cups of my super-tight bra.

Haria: Malik… aap ne dobara meri baat puri nehi suni! Aap to kabhi ladies tailor shop mei kaam nehi kiye hai na… iss liye… waha bina chahte huye bhi aap bahut kuch dekh sakte hai jo aam taur pe sunke aap ko biswas nehi hoga…

Me (very weakly): Chacha-ji… Rehne dijiye na... baat ko aur mat badhaiye!

I tried to avoid and break off that topic, but expectedly failed as my voice was meek; I was blushing, I was shy, I was irritated, and I was also involuntarily having a sense of exhilaration too!

Chacha-ji: Kya Beti! Ye kamina kuch bhi bolega mai maan loonga!

Chacha-ji seemed all set to argue and win the debate with this low class man on this dirty and humiliating topic.

Chacha-ji: Abe tu kahe silent hai? Samjha mujhe!

Haria: Wohi to keh raha tha ke Bhabi-ji tok diya! Baat ye hai ke waha mujhe bina chahte huye bhi bahut kuch dikh jata tha...

He paused a bit. Honestly listening to this hot and indicative conversation my nipples had already gotten harder inside my blouse and I started feeling quite uncomfortable standing like that in front of two males.

Haria: Dekhiye Malik… apna ladies tailor shop to chota tha… ek hi room ko partition karke sab chalta tha… usi mei maap lena hota tha… cutting bhi hoti thi, machine bhi chalta tha, aur ladki-log bhi wohi naye kapde try karke dekhti thi… aur mai kayi shadi-shuda aurat to trial dene ke waqt kapde badalte huye dekha hoon… khaas taur se jo auratye ghagra ya skirt ki trial dene aati thi… maine notice kiya ke unke panty mei bhi kabhi kabhi chedd hoti thii! Kasam se Malik!

Chacha-ji: Hmm… tu jab keh raha hai dekha hai… to ho sakta hai… par har cheez ka to kuch reasoning hota hai na… dekh mard logo ke underwear mei chedd hona samajh mei aata hai par…

Haria: Ha Malik… wo to swabhabik hai… mard-logo ke launda to bari bari khada ho jata hai aur ghista hai aur dhakelta hai chaddi ke kapde ke upar…aur usse chedd ho jana to aam baat hai!

Chacha-ji: Par ladies log ke to lund nehi hote naaa… to chedd kaise hoga?

Haria laughed out loudly and seeing that Chacha-ji was also smiling. He looked up at me. I felt more tight and involuntarily adjusted my pallu though it was not required. His eye to eye contact with me made me more tight and my breathing got faster. I could easily feel that my heavy boobs were now straining against my tight blouse.

Chacha-ji: Kiyu Beti? Is there anything wrong in my logic?

I was feeling so humiliated; my ears were already warm and emitting heat. I just chuckled at Chacha-ji not knowing what to do and what to say!

Haria (stopping his shameless laugh): Par malik… aapne shayad dhyan nehi diya ke mai bola tha ke maine angeenat shadi-shuda aurat ko ghagra ya skirt ki trial dete huye dekha hoon… Kuwari ladkiyo ke nehi…

Chacha-ji: O! O! O! O! Ab samajh mei aya cheez! Actually ye angle se mai socha nehi tha ke shadi-shuda aurat ko jab unke pati pyar karta hoga to apne khada lund kayi bar dhakela hoga aur ragda hoga unke panty ke upar se hi… to lagatar ye karne se kabhi kabar chedd ho sakta hai ladkiyo ke chaddi mei bhi... tu sahi bola Haria!

Haria: Aap maan gaye – yehi bahut hai Malik!

Chacha-ji (noting me looking towards the floor in shy condition): Abe sale... sara din kya teri Bhabi-ji wait karengi? Tere nayi dress ke design wagera sab kaha hai?

Chacha-ji at last thought of me! I was much relived though was still feeling tight about what I heard. Honestly I was almost freezing within myself thinking that if Chacha-ji asked me why there was no hole in my panties, me being a married woman. How would I explain him that whenever Vinay used to be horny (other than being on bed) he used to strip me especially of my undergarments first from over my dress and made love to me!

Many a days it happened that after lovemaking I was wearing my sari-blouse but had lost my bra and panty to him as he had forced his hands inside my blouse and opened the bra hook and pulled it out or pull up my sari and lowered my panty to the floor. Even while wearing a nighty and making love to my husband (not on bed of course) many a days I had my nighty on my body till the end, but Vinay had pushed his hands inside my nighty and easily had peeled off my bra and panty and made me naked under my nighty as he loved me and pushed his erect dick on my choot and ass.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: To ab kaam ki baat karte hai … Haria!

Haria: Ji Malik!

Chacha-ji: Jaise tujhe teri Bhabi-ji kal batayi thi tujhe… ke iss garmi se bachne ke liye kuch ek nayi adhunik kapde tujhe silwake dena hai…aur dusri bat… teri Bhabi-ji abhi jo ghar mei pehen rahi hai… matabal sari, blouse aur petticoat… uss mei agar kuch tu alter kar sakta hai taki usse teri Bhabi-ji ko thoda araam mile aur pasina bhi kam ho… to...

Haria: Ji ji Malik! Dono ho jayega… mai taiyar hoon!

Chacha-ji: To bata kaha se suru karen... Beti?

I was naturally much, much relieved that the vulgar chat had ended.

Me: Ye... yes Chacha-ji...

I adjusted my pallu again (probably out of natural shyness standing in front of two adult males) and stepped forward. Chacha-ji looked from the corner of his eyes at my deep navel which was brazenly exposed through my sari and I noted that Haria once again scratched his crotch openly in front of me, rather I found the low class man to rub and scratch his penis and balls (!!!) too very crudely over his short half pant!

Haria: To Bhabi-ji.. ye dekhiye khaas kar aap ke liye mai ye leke niche aya?

Saying that he indicated to his plastic carry bag.

Me: Kya hai uss mei?

Haria slowly pulled out a big album-type hard bound copy along with a tape, a scissor, a pencil, and a small notepad. I could make out that they were his tailoring tools.

Me: Ye sab to samajh mei aa raha hai.. par uss mei kya hai?

Haria: Ab dekhiye Bhabi-ji... jab aap ladies tailor ke paas jati hain to wo aapko catalogue dikhata hai na?

I nodded.

Haria: Ye catalogue to nehi hai... par waha ke Master darzi bana diye the mujhe taki ye madad aaye mujhe jab mai dubara kaam karu iss line mei!

Me: I see...

Haria: Bhabi-ji mere khayal se pehle baat karte hai blouse ke bare mei... kiyu ki petticoat aur sari to asani se alter ho jayenge... par blouse ke alter prakriya thoda pechida hai...

Chacha-ji was listening silently so far but he did not have the habit to sit quietly for long and he invariably poked his nose.

Chacha-ji: Ha ha.. itna to mai bhi janta hoon ke blouse ke sleeves alter kiya ja sakta hai... umm... blouse ke backside alter kiya ja sakta hai aur samne ki... kya bolte hai usko... umm... lapel? nehi, nehi... collar? Nehi... Umm... neck... ha... ha... neck bhi to alter kiya ja sakta hai... kiyu Beti sahi bola na mai?

I could not stop smiling the way Chacha-ji narrated/remembered the things – he appeared just like a student who was as if answering his oral test! He must have got this much info from his deceased wife, I thought.

Me: Ji...

Haria: Ha Malik... aap ne lagbhag thik-i bola hai... iske elawa bhi do-teen cheez hai jo alter ya adjust karte hai hum blouse mei customer ke demand ke upar... par ye teen hi mukhya hai!

Haria now took his tailoring copy and asked us to come to the table so that we could have a better look at that. Chacha-ji got up from his chair and Haria was now on one side of the table with his scrapbook and myself and Chacha-ji on the other side exactly opposite to him.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... dhyan dijiyega... iss mei lagbhab saare designs, cuts, aur styles ki tasvire hai... aap ko jo bhi pasand aayegii mai aapko silwa ke de sakta hoon!

Me: Hmm... dekhte hai...

Haria: Blouse se chalu karte hain Bhabi-ji... pehle aapko wohi dikhata hoon jo aap pehenti ho... matlab conservative wali... taki aap bol sake kaha kya changes karna hai...

Chacha-ji: Aur Beti... mere khayal se Haria ke paas tasvire hone se tumhe ek andaza bhi ho jayega ke tum kaisi lagogi wo pehen-ne se...

Chacha-ji winked his eye at me as if to indicate that I would also be able to assess how appealing I would look to my grownup son wearing the modern styles. I smiled shamelessly at him and nodded.

Haria: Ye dekhiye Bhabi-ji... (turning a few pages and stopping at a particular) ..ye aapki wali blouse hai... conservative wali...

[IMG][/IMG]

I initially thought that it would be some sketchy or some old pictures, which I had also seen in my ladies tailor shop, but seeing the vibrant lively pictures of the women posing in only blouse and petticoat to show the blouse design I was honestly bowled over and taken aback!

Chacha-ji was almost stooping over the pic and I could see he was rubbing and stroking his crotch with his left hand over his lungi. At this age even he really seemed to be enjoying the pictures of these sexy young beauties!

Haria: Thik hai na Bhabi-ji? Aap ke blouse ki style aise hai to?

Me: Yes Haria.... I wore this type only!

Haria: Par Bhabi-ji you should always try different types also... kiyu-ki you never know which you fit you the best!

Me: Hmm.. wo baat to hai... I did not think it that way prior.

Haria: Ab sochne lage hai... bahut achhhi baat hai! (looking down now) ...pPehle hum kuch tasvire dekh lete hai...isse aapko kuch idea mil jayega Bhabi-ji... aur mere paas tasvir hone se aap nischit rahengi ke blouse alter hone ke baad how it would look...

He sounded quite reasonable to me and I was satisfied and nodded in acceptance. He turned onto the next page where another young beautiful woman’s pic was there in pallu-less condition.

Chacha-ji was almost stooping over the pic and I could see he was rubbing and stroking his crotch with his left hand over his lungi. At this age even he really seemed to be enjoying the pictures of these sexy young beauties!

Haria: Thik hai na Bhabi-ji? Aap ke blouse ki style aise hai to?

Me: Yes Haria.... I wore this type only!

Haria: Par Bhabi-ji you should always try different types also... kiyu-ki you never know which you fit you the best!

Me: Hmm.. wo baat to hai... I did not think it that way prior.

Haria: Ab sochne lage hai... bahut achhhi baat hai! (looking down now) ...pPehle hum kuch tasvire dekh lete hai...isse aapko kuch idea mil jayega Bhabi-ji... aur mere paas tasvir hone se aap nischit rahengi ke blouse alter hone ke baad how it would look...

He sounded quite reasonable to me and I was satisfied and nodded in acceptance. He turned onto the next page where another young beautiful woman’s pic was there in pallu-less condition.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... jaise aap bhi jante hain ke iss type ke blouse ki khasiyat yehi hai ke ye apki mam... err... mera matlab... ye aapko puri tarah se dhakti hai... par aaj ke adhunik yug mei aur iss garmi mei... mere khayal se ye ek burden hai pehen-na!
Like Reply
Me: Burden?
Chacha-ji: Mujhe to ek hi burden dikh raha hai... jo uss ladki ke blouse ke andar hai... He he he...

Both males laughed out at this crude joke and as my eyes met with Chacha-ji’s I had to smile too.

Me: Chacha-ji...aap bhi na...!

Chacha-ji: Wah Haria wah! Iss ladki ko dekhke to dil bhar gaya!

Haria: Malik ladki nehi... hum blouse ki baat kar rahe hai... aap sirf uski blouse dekhiye please!

Chacha-ji (nodding his head): Ha ha ha ha...

I could not stop smiling at the low class man’s coarse tease. Just then Haria turned the page and showed another picture and I was quite taken aback seeing that picture.

The woman in picture resembled me very much! She appeared like a simple housewife! Very homely, just like me! I could even note the vermilion on her forehead and the choker she was wearing on her neck also resembled mine!

But... but how could she pose like that? She seemed to be a decent housewife! She did not appear to be a whore to get her picture taken like this and make it public. I noted the pink blouse she was wearing was tight enough to reflect her nipple impression and indeed her pallu was down in a very sexy way! Even her hair length and lip thickness resembled mine! I was really stunned by this pic.

How could this sort of a private picture came to this tailor?

Haria: Mujhe lagta hai Bhabi-ji ke... aap agar abhi apna pallu niche karenge to...

Me: What?

Haria: Err... am sorry... mera matlab Bhabi-ji... aap abhi jo blouse peheni huyi hai... uski cutting our fitting bilkul iske saath match karta hai...

Since Chacha-ji was standing beside me on my left side, he looked at the picture once on the table and turned towards me (read my mammaries) and tallied my blouse with the picture and nodded feverishly.

Chacha-ji: Yes yes Haira... ye tun-e bilkul sahi kaha!

I was turning red as I could note that both males were looking at the picture of that married woman’s blouse-covered full sized breast and was trying to compare that with mine!

Haria: To yaha se Bhabi-ji suru hoga apna alter karne ka silsila... ab mai jo tasvire aap ko dikhaunga usse aap samajh payengi kaise apki ye conservative blouse dheere dheere modern ho sakta hai... Thik hai?

I could not yet come out of the hangover of that picture. It resembled me so much!

Me: O... okkay.

Though I was a bit apprehensive at where things would now lead to but was at the same time keen to see the new designs Haria had in mind.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... pehle baat karte hai hooks ke bare mei? Matlab... blouse ke hooks ke bare mei... to currently ap jo blouse pehenti hai... uss mei kitne hooks hai? Chaar(4) ya paach(5)?

At the very first go I was a bit confused; frankly I did not remember how many hooks were there in my blouse and literally I started counting.... one.. two... three... four... and was honestly confused between 4 and 5.

Me: Cha... chaar shayad... err... umm... nehi nehi paach!

Haria: Bhabi-ji! Aap to bade rasik ho! He he he... Jo blouse aap roj pehenti aur khulti ho uss mei kitne hooks hai ye aapko pata nehi! Does someone else open it for you? He he he...

I could clearly relate what the low class man tried to indicate and my face was turning red in shyness and anxiousness. Honestly I could not recap how many hooks were there in my blouse – 4 or 5 – and I was getting nervous also standing to answer it in front of two males.

I also thought that if I verbalize a wrong figure to Haria that would be extremely embarrassing for me. Seeing me silent, Chacha-ji also joined the party!

Chacha-ji: Iss se behetar hota... Haria tu tere Vinay Bhaiya se hi pooch leta! Ha ha ha

My face was now fully red and I felt extremely tight inside with both Chacha-ji and Haria smiling at me. I clenched my lips with my teeth and breathed heavy to overcome the situation. I had also started to breathe heavy making my bra strain against my firm heavy boob flesh.

Me: Mera matlab Chacha-ji....

I involuntarily looked down as if to check how many hooks were there in my blouse, but naturally I could not check that due to my sari pallu.

Haria: Ye dekhiye Bhabi-ji... do alag alag aurat... dono sirf blouse mei hai...... ek mei delhiya 4 hooks hai... aur ek mei dekhiye 5 hooks hai...

As I looked down I instantly felt uneasy and tight and breathed heavier the way the pics were taken. Though I knew it was shown to me from a tailoring angle, but frankly it did not look like that these pics were taken to show any blouse design or number of hooks, or fitting, etc.! Both pictures purely revealed the beauty and sexiness of woman’s breasts!

Chacha-ji: Kaha kaha... dekhe!

Saying that Chacha-ji again stopped over the women’s photos and simply made me more embarrassed as the elderly man started counting the hooks using his fingers! It looked so indecent as if he was touching the breasts of those two women in picture! Chacha-ji deliberately moved his fingers on the entire boob flesh of the women over their blouse - one by one – while counting their blouse hooks! I felt so mortified that I had to take off my eyes from the pictures.

Haria: Aap ke wali kaun si hai Bhabi-ji?

Chacha-ji (moving his fingers time and again on the picture): Dono hi kafi attractive hai... He he he... I mean... the hooks... char hooks wali bhi... aur paach hooks wali bhi!
Like Reply
I was obviously not amused at Haria or Chacha-ji’s evocative remarks. On the contrary I was feeling more awkward noting the utter flimsiness of the blouses the women were wearing in the picture. In both cases I noted that the brassiere was quite clearly visible especially the woman in the black blouse!

The worst part was that I could not avoid the feeling of being tickled and I had stated sensing tightness about my boobies and heat had started to emit from my rotund thighs which were familiar feelings when I got elated.

Haria: Bhab-ji... aap chup kiyu hai? Mai kya kuch galat pooch liya?

Chacha-ji: Are Haria... where from is the question of galti coming! As a tailor... to alter her blouse you have to know how many hooks are there in her blouse! (turning to me) Beti... sharmao mat apne tailor se! Or... or... is it that you are not 100% sure!!!!

Chacha-ji hit the bull’s eye. I looked confused and silent.

Chacha-ji: Are bhai... if that is the case... ek bar dekh lo naa Beti! Kaun si badi baat hai!

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... aap dekh ke hi bataiye naa! No problems at all!

I realized that I was cornered to the last option and I had to opt for it. I quickly pushed my right hand below my pallu and shamelessly felt my blouse hooks in order to count and narrate them! That must have been a sweetly tempting sight for the two males to note me do that! I noted from the corner of my eyes that both males had eye contacts between them and were chuckling.

Me: Pa... paach!

Haria: To aap ki blouse pink wali ki tarah hai… Okay Bhabi-ji. Ye jankari iss liye liya ke aap ko abhi mai ek dusri variety dikhaoonga!

Me: Okay... dikhao!

I tried to behave normally by answering him trying to cover my nervousness. But I had never expected what was in store for me in the next picture!

Haria: Ye pehle dekh lijiye Bhabi-ji... fir batata hoon.

Saying that he turned to another page.

Me: Eeeiii!

I could not stop exclaiming seeing the pic of the woman wearing the yellow blouse – the whole of her mammary including her areola and nipples could be seen clearly through her blouse in the picture! I sensed an instant stiffening of my nipples inside my dress and my lips got drier.

Chacha-ji: Wow! Ye style to mast hai re!

He was naturally looking at the yellow bloused woman very eagerly.

Chacha-ji: But Haria… ek baat bata... koi aurat agar aise bheegi hui blouse pehen ke rahegi... He he he... to sardi nehi lag jayegi?

Haria: Oho Malik… I showed this picture to Bhabi-ji to demonstrate the make and styling of the blouse… uss aurat ki choochiyan dekhne ke liye nehi dikhaya!

He paused. My condition was sliding from worse to worst! I could not shift my eyes for a second from the dark areolas of the woman wearing the yellow blouse.

Haria: Dhyan se dekhiye Mailik… uss ki blouse mei hooks nehi hai, button hai!

Chacha-ji naturally got irritated the way Haria replied to him.

Chacha-ji: Abe behenchod! Tu mujhe button dikha raha hai! Button! Chal mai to mard hoon… teri Bhabi-ji to aurat hai… unn se poochte hai…

Chacha-ji now turned towards me.

Chacha-ji: Beti… tum hi bolo… tumhe kya buttons dikh rahi hai?

Obviously I was not in a position to give any view as I was literally feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof!

Chacha-ji: Mujhe to sirf do hi button dikh rahe hai… aur wo hai uss aurat ke mamme ki buttons… kiyu Beti?

Though I had no answer but honestly I also felt the same way. How could a tailor keep such a picture for demonstrating buttons etc.?

Chacha-ji now quite openly rubbed and scratched his crotch over his lungi, more specifically he stroked his lund holding it with his left hand looking at this provocative picture. And frankly I could not blame him too as the picture was too hot and provocative!

Haria: Kya Malik… kuch to sharam kijiye! Iss umar mei bhi aap…

Chacha-ji: Sala motherchod! (he mockingly slapped Haria) Mere umar pe jata hai!

Haria often used slang and foul language which was natural for a low class man to use, but I noted that Chacha-ji was also using slang and offensive language in front of me quite openly, not caring that I was a married woman!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aap bhi kya Chacha-ji ki tarah sochte hai? Kuch to boliye!

Me (almost whispering): Ha... err… umm… ha…

I was feeling so tight and edgy with dry lips and dry throat that I was babbling nonsense! I hardly could express my opinion.

Haria: Dekhiye Bhabi-ji… aap to bari bari Harpal ko doodh pilati ho… to aap ko blouse kholna padta hai... to aapko decide karna hai ke kiss mei aap comfortable ho? Hook ya button?

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti… I also think this is a pertinent question that you should decide whether you are comfortable in opening buttons or hooks as you need to breast-feed Harpal quite a few times in the day. If you ask me I will go for buttons… its much easier to open and close them I feel!

My face was red and I was breathing heavily now with my big firm mammaries going up and down inside my blouse and both males must have been noting that sexy movement. I thought it best to agree to Chacha-ji so that I had to talk less about this sensitive and embarrassing topic and explaining my viewpoint.

Me: Err…hmm… ji… mai aap se… err… sehmat hoon!

Chacha-ji: Great! That’s done then Haria… replace hooks with buttons while altering… and five buttons for my Beti!

Haria nodded and noted that in his notebook with a pencil.
Like Reply
Haria: Okay Bhabi-ji... before I show you modern blouse cuts... I just want to show you some simple methods which you can apply to beat the heat!

Me: Wo kya?

Haria: Dekhiye ye kuch tasvire hai... ye aap asani se kar bhi sakti hai aur isse aap garmi se bach bhi sakti hai... and too wearing these conservative style blouses…

I looked down on the scrapbook while he turned a few pages and stopped on one.

Haria: Ye dekhiye... pallu ke niche shadi-shuda aurat log ghar mei kaise blouse pehenti hai...

He pointed his finger on the exposed cleavage of the woman in picture with a glitter in his eyes probably indicating me to remain like that when I was at home.

What a daring thought! To roam in the room with my three blouse buttons open!

Haria: Dekhiye Bhabi-ji... sirf niche ki do hooks lagi hai... iss garmi se bachne ka ek asaan tareeka!

Chacha-ji: Par mere bhai....ye dekh-ke to baki logo ke pasina chhoott jayega!

Haria: He he he he... Malik... aap bade rasik ho! Mai bola naa... garmi ke waje se pallu ke niche ek aurat aise reh sakti hai... upar se sari rehga naa!

Chacha-ji: O I see!

Both males were looking intently at this very sexy picture on the scrapbook.

Haria: If Bhabi-ji keeps her two blouse hooks open under her pallu... how would you know Malik? (turning the page of his scrapbook) .. Just see... here is the example!

Chacha-ji: Wah! Kya baat hai Haria! Ye idea to badhiya hai!
(turning towards me) Just look at this pic Beti... very intelligent woman... knows how to beat the heat! He he he...

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji... I am not lying also... as you can see... this woman is standing in her kitchen! She is just like another housewife like you!

As I inspected the picture with a racing heartbeat, I could not deny to what Haria was saying. The nipple pokie of that woman looked so awfully sexy through her blouse.

Me: Par... err... mera matlab... I am unable to understand ke...aise...err... aise adhi blouse kholke koi kaise reh sakta hai!

Chacha-ji: Beti, tumne Haria ka baat dhyan se nehi suna... ye aurat dekho ghar mei hai... apni kichen mei... to safe environment hai na!

He paused a little, looked at my dense breasts, moving up and down, and then continued.

Chacha-ji: So when you are in a secured setting especially in your house where no outsider is looking at you... Beti... I think you can easily take these tips and remain sweat free...

Haria (seemed more enthusiastic): Ha ha... ye dekhiye na Bhabi-ji... aur bhi to hai...

Me: O My God! What a sexy way to wear a blouse!

I exclaimed to myself seeing the very bold photos! Both the women had only one hook buttoned in their blouses! I wondered what was the purpose of wearing the blouse at all! They could as well remain topless in their houses!

Chacha-ji: Are ye dekho... inn aurat ke to nipple bhi nikal ayi hai blouse ke cover se! Kitni laparwah hai!

Haria: Are Malik... nipple agar blouse se nikal bhi jaye to koi khatra nehi hai naa... sari ka cover to rahega na!

Chacha-ji: Abe tu kis kism ka tailor hai re?

Haria looked puzzled and so was me!

Haria: Err... kiyu Malik?

Chacha-ji: Abe tilguje ke chillke! Har shadei-shuda aurat agar garmi mei aise rehni lagi... to chutiye... tere paas kaun ayega blouse alter karwane ke liye!

Chacha-ji laughed out loud and I also simply could not refrain myself from smiling though I was feeling extremely tight to see such provocative and sexy pictures especially in front of the males. Haria was also smiling realizing he was caught on the wrong foot.

Haria: Err... Bhabi-ji... Aap kya alter nehi karwayengi humse? Are bapre! Mai kya kuch galti kar diya aapko yes ab tasvire dikhake!

Chacha-ji now laughed out more loudly seeing Haria’s reaction as if he would lose his tailoring job! I was also smiling. How could I smile? There had to be some limit to my shamelessness! The tailor was suggesting me to remain in the house with my blouse hooks open to avoid the summer heat and I was smiling! He tried to convince me by showing some bold pictures too and I was smiling!

Chacha-ji: Are nehi re! Teri Bhabi-ji itni bhi besharam nahi ke inn ladkiyo ki tarah ghar mei rahengi! Are ye to sarasar randigiri hai... khaas kar ye last 2 pictures... Hai naa Beti?

I definitely got some impetus for not wearing my blouse like that as was suggested by Haria to avoid heat and protested at once. I was completely ignorant of the foul language Chacha-ji was using which was indeed offensive to speak in front of any adult woman.

Me: Bilkul! Aise koi aurat reh sakti hai? Garmi ho ya jo bhi ho...

Chacha-ji: Sunn... Haria... sunn! Ye hai apni Beti... namra aur sushil ... are tere ladies tailor shop mei aisi aurat aati hongi... randi sali sab... aise to koi aurat sirf apni pati ke samne reh sakti hai... bedroom mei ya bistar pe.... yes or no Beti?

Me (turning more shameless by the minute): Ye... yes Chacha-ji!

Chacha-ji: Did you hear that? Its not that your Bhabi-ji cannot wear a blouse like that woman in the picture... with almost all hooks open... iss mei kaun si badi baat hai, ha? But your Bhabi-ji is not so cheap that she will move about in the house with her nipples out of her blouse like those pictures you are showing... is she a randi of what??? No, no way! Your Bhabi-ji is a well-mannered conservative housewife! She will never wear a blouse like that in public... right Beti?

I was completely bowled over by the way Chacha-ji was speaking and all I could utter was a “Ji”! Was she praising me or disgracing me? I was not able to comprehend!

Chacha-ji: Sunn... Haria sunn! Kitne acche bichar... dekh! But don’t think that your Bhabi-ji is timid and shabby and cannot wear bold things! Right Beti?

Chacha-ji: Your Bhabi-ji will wear blouse like that (indicating to the picture again) and if needed you will see... she will keep all her hooks open.... but where? Only in her bedroom or on bed... samjha chirkut?
Like Reply
Haria: Ji.... ji Malik! Mai samajh gaya! (quickly turning towards me) Mujhe maaf kar dena Bhabi-ji... mere kehna matlab kabhi bhi ye nehi tha ke aapko aise adhi blouse kholke ghoomna hai ghar mei... mujhe laga ke ye ek... err... ek tarika ho sakta hai...

Chacha-ji: ....to beat the heat! Yehi bolna chah-ta hai na?

Haria: Ji Malik... mera aur koi matlab nehi tha!

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... usse maaf kar dena... aur Haria... filhal to teri Bhabi-ji ka blouse alter karne ke liye jo maap wagera lena hai... le le.... baad mei nayi dress ke design wagera ke ideas dena... (turning towards me) Okay Beti?

I was too foolish a woman to understand his tricks and readily agreed thinking that I could refrain myself from seeing those sexy and provocative photos with two males.

Haria: Jaise aap kahe Mailk...

He closed his scrapbook and kept it aside and took the tape in one hand and his pencil and notebook in the other.

Haria: Malik... generally measurements lene ke time do admi hone se subidha hoti hai... aap agar Bhabi-ji ka maap note karke mujhe thoda help karenge to...

Chacha-ji was more than happy to do that. He took the pencil and the notebook from the servant’s hand.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... darwaja bandh kar de?

Me: Kiyu?

Haira: Err... mera matlab.. maap lena hai to.... err... mera matlab... aap ko pallu zara niche karma padhega... to iss liye mai socha ke darwaza bandh kar loon taki aap comfortable rahengi...

Chacha-ji as usual poked his nose in between me and the tailor!

Chacha-ji: Abe hulcut! Ye kya ladies tailor shop hai ke parda dena padhega ya fir darwaza bandh karma padhega? Ghar mei to aisehi teri Bhabi-ji comfortable hai... aur phir Ram ko school se aane mei bhi der hai...to...

Haria: Thik, thik... Ram ke siwa to aur koi aane wala bhi nehi hai yaha!

I knew that in order to alter my blouse I had to give my measurements and I had done that previously in front of male ladies tailor... that was not a problem... it was their job and they did it quite professionally without embarrassing me. But this time the scene was slightly different as it was Haria, the servant, who was the tailor here and moreover another male in the form of Chacha-ji was also in attendance. Though he had seen me in my blouse many a times while I was breastfeeding Harpal, I was getting a shade apprehensive now.

Haria had now come to this side of the table (to where myself and Chacha-ji were standing). He indicated Chacha-ji to sit on the chair while he would take my measurement.

Haria (scratching his crotch very directly with one hand while holding the tape in the other): Bhabi-ji... zara yaha aake khade ho jaiye... yaha light bhi thik hai aur space bhi zyada hai...

He indicated me to stand at a place just in front of Chacha-ji’s chair. Though Chacha-ji was an elderly person, but to stand right on his face with my big-sized breasts left me in a tight condition as I walked to Haria’s selected spot. I could clearly note that both Chacha-ji and Haria were inspecting my sari-covered figure as my sari hugged quite tightly on my voluptuous contours and subtly revealed the tempting curves of my 30-year-old developed body through my blouse, petticoat, and undergarment.

Haria was now standing just a foot away from me and he was looking at my boobs directly. He was probably thinking how he could alter my blouse suitably so that I could get relief from sweating in these summer months. Chacha-ji was also sitting right in front of me (just a foot away) and since both males were pretty ‘close’ literally, I was naturally a bit uneasy.

Were they able to see my cleavage under my pallu? They were close enough to observe that! Although my blouse was not low neck, it did reveal a hint of my milky cleavage over it since my sari in all probability was not so thick to hide it! I looked down and blushed immediately as I noted that when I was exhaling... the tops of my fair and firm boobs would become more visible through my pallu! Haira all this time must have been stealing glances of my sexy cleavage show!

Haria: Bhabi-ji... maap lene se pehle mai ekbar dekh loon ke abhi jo blouse aap peheni huyi hain... uska fitting kaisa hai...

His voice was very normal and calm which assured me that he was just doing his job and I should also cooperate smartly removing my shyness.

Me: Ha... wo thik rahega! Dekh lo!

I shuffled and shrugged a bit to overcome my nervousness and my heavy-fleshed bosom jiggled and vibrated under my sari which naturally did not evade the eyes of this low class man. Haria quickly came nearer to me and started checking the sleeves first. He took my left arm and extended it in the pretext of checking my blouse sleeve.

This was the first time I was touched by this man, the servant of the house! He held my arm very lightly in an uplifted manner and his eyes obviously did not elude the smoothness of my ‘malai’ arms! I could feel his rough fingers on my naked arm-skin and I could not deny the fact that momentarily I shivered in subtle stimulation getting his touches!

Haria was in no hurry and he was slowly rubbing his fingers on my left arm while touching the fabric of my blouse. I noted from the corner of my eyes that Chacha-ji was noting his servant’s acts with his one hand holding the pencil and paper while his other hand pushing into his crotch!

Haria continued to rub his finger on my smooth skin and over the fabric of my blouse in the pretext of checking the fitting. I was visibly a bit uneasy and had started to inhale and exhale heavily thereby making my big-sized boobs look even more sexier for my tailor to feast his eyes upon! I could sense that Haria was clearly enjoying the touch of my malai arm as his crotch looked more tighter in his short half-pant!

Haria: Bhabi-ji... sleeve to asani se aur thoda tight kiya ja sakta hai... thodi loose hai... par backside bhi dekhna padhega...

Me: O.... okay. Dekh lo back lose hai ke thik hai...

Chacha-ji: Ha ha... thik se sab kuch dekh le Haria... taki alter karne ke baad koi shikayat na rahe!

Haria: Ji...ji Malik!

As he said he moved round my back and now one male was in front of me while the other was at my back!

Haria (babbling): Wow! Kya maal hai!

Me: Kya?

Haria: Kuch nehi Bhabi-ji... aap zara sidha khada rahiye!

Me: Okay.

I thrust my boobs forward and stood absolutely straight as advised by my tailor. Just then I noted my impression in the mirror in the far wall and I could clearly see Haria also.

Me: Haaa....

I almost exclaimed with my mouth wide open as I continued to look at Haria through the mirror. The low class man was clearly not inspecting my blouse back and was appreciating my round pumpkin ass as I stood in front of him with my legs spread a little! I made a slight coughing so that he was alert and was back to his job. He immediately started stretching the back of my blouse to see how loose or tight it was there. I could note through the mirror that Haria was quite impressed looking at my spotless, chikna peeth from such close proximity!

I could not stop giggling seeing the blunt keyed up face of my tailor! In the process he was also rubbing my bare back especially the area where my blouse ended. I even noted through the mirror that the low-class rascal even stroked his lund once inside his pants while doing his checking process!

Just then I sensed that Haria pulled the back of my blouse from my peeth towards himself as much as possible to check the gap thus created. I thought it must have been a process to check the fitting, but immediately I noted in the mirror that my tailor was peeping inside my blouse-back and was sneaking a glance at my bra strap and bra hook on my sweaty peeth!

Haria (again babbling): Kya gori aur chikni peeth hai sali ki! Kaash main isko choom sakta!

Me: Kuch bole tum Haria?

Haria: Nehi nehi Bhabi-ji... mai zara calculations kar raha tha... aap ko kuch nehi bola.
Like Reply
Me: Oh... okay.

I involuntarily moved and shifted a bit in order to remain still and relaxed to and I noted in the mirror that Haria was intently watching my ass move! From such an angle and closeness my tailor must be able to monitor the round globes of my ass moving inside my sari! My face turned red instantly.

Haria: Peeche se bhi thoda loose hai Bhabi-ji!

Chacha-ji (after being silent for a while): Mujhe kya abhi kuch likhna hai?

Haria: Nehi... nehi Malik... I will tell you when and what to note.

Chacha-ji just nodded but his eyes were all over my sari-clad figure and I was pretty sure that he must have been also noting his servant’s naughty moves towards me!

Haria (walking in front of me now): Ab Bhabi-ji... pallu thora neeche karna padhega... blouse ko theek tarah se dekhna hai...

I knew that it was no the cards but still was hesitant out of natural womanly shyness. Chacha-ji easily caught me!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... iss mei sharmane ka koi baat nehi... Haria to ghar ka hi adami hai... aur phir wo tumhari tailor bhi hai... (he paused a bit) ..tailor aur doctor ke samne sharmana kaisa!

I giggled still being hesitant to lower my pallu.

Chacha-ji: Are uss din to wo sala doctor mera pant utar diya! Paier me kuch dard tha... to usse mera stance aur gait dekhna tha... to wo to sala mujhe nanga karke walk karwaya! Ye to phir bhi achha hai!

What did Chacha-ji mean? Haria as a tailor would make me naked for taking measurement! What rubbish!

I just nodded and clenching my lips hesitatingly. I was nervous, but did not want to delay because then Chacha-ji would surely add some more spice in his talks!

I slowly lowered my pallu off my shoulder. Chacha-ji and Haria were looking at my action as if they were just awarded some lottery prize! I looked down and slowly pushed it down until my whole bosom was exposed before them and dropped my pallu on the floor.

My heavy milk-filled tits looked like two bombs under my blouse!

Obviously I was looking very tempting and the fact remained that standing in front of two males in that sexy fashion made my extremely edgy and elated too! As I looked down I could easily note that an inch of my creamy cleavage was visible in an extremely lucrative manner over the top of my blouse and as I raised my eyes I noted in the mirror that my boobs were looking awfully eye-catching especially as I was wearing a bra inside. My cheeks were turning crimson as I could read that my sexy show was making male blood pressure rise like anything!

Haria: Sukriya Bhabi-ji... dekh leta hoon...

Saying that he quickly was onto his task and like a professional ladies tailor, he got his face closer to my boobs for inspecting my blouse fitting. Haria was so near to my boobies now that I could feel that his warm breath as if bounced off my tits! I felt extremely tight now and I could sense that my nipples were growing and getting harder inside my bra.

Haria: Ye dekhiye Bhabi-ji... ye to aage se bhi loose hai!

He said while pulling my blouse a little in the front in my U-shaped neck area to see how loose it was from the front. I could now continuously feel the tailor’s warm breaths on the naked upper part of my boobs. There was no way I could avoid that I was easily getting addicted to it and was unable to control my emotions! Haria again pulled my blouse at my U-neck and this time he made sure that his fingers touched abundantly the top half of my breasts which remained exposed over my blouse!

Me: Aaahh....

I let out a soft moan, very subtly, but Haria caught it!

Haria: Kya hua Bhabi-ji?

Me (with a red face): Ku... kuch nehi!

Haria: O! Tab thik hai... mai socha aap ko shayad lag gaya hai... actually Bhabi-ji mera nakhoon hameisha bada rehta hai... to mujhe laga aap ko kahi kharoch lag gaya...

Me: Nehi nehi... aisi koi baat nehi...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti.... Haria ki concern ko samjho!

I looked questionably at Chacha-ji as I could not grasp what he tried to hint!

Chacha-ji: Agar kharoch lag gaya aur Vinay koi question kare tumse..

Me: Vinay? Wo kaha se aaya?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tumhare mamme pe kharoch ayega to raat ko Vinay to question kar hi sakta hai na... meri biwi ke blouse ke andar kharaoch kaise aya! Maine to kuch nehi kiya! Iss liye Haria chintit ho gaya tha! Ha ha ha....

He laughed out loud and Haria also joined the party. I could not also stop myself from smiling shyly realizing Haria’s concern though at the back of my mind I was depressive as I had no ‘physical’ contact with my husband during that period!

Haria: He he he... koi aur jagah hota Bhabi-ji to baat alag tha...

I giggled very shamelessly assuring my tailor that it was not the case, but could not reveal to him that I was already excited through his touches only!

Chacha-ji: Chalo... bahut go gaya hasi-mazak... Haria... apne kam se matlab rakkho.

Haria: Ji Malik.

Haria again started checking the U-neck of my blouse and time and again was touching my top boob flesh. I was evidently getting quite stimulated by this ‘checkup’. He again stretched my blouse neck and this time he pulled it so much that surely he could see the position of my white bra strap inside my blouse traveling from my shoulder onto my breasts.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... iss blouse ko kafi alter kiya ja sakta hai... kitne kapde waste kiya hai... aur fir fitting bhi thik nehi hai!

Though he said the above to me, Chacha-ji intervened.

Chacha-ji: Are iss liye to teri Bhabi-ji apne aap ko tujhe swaopa hai...

Me: What?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... mera matlab hai... iss liye to hum usse bulaye hain... so that he can alter your blouse properly and if there are any fitting issues, he will also fix that naa!

Me: Ji...

Haria (taking the measurement tape): Theek hai Bhabi-ji...abhi aap apne haath upar karo!

Me: Matlab?

Haria demonstrated how he wanted me to lift my arms so that he could start taking measurements. Feeling rather tight I obeyed it and as soon as I did that I realized that my big firm mammaries as if sprung out from my blouse and as if was spilling out revealing more of my creamy cleavage and actual boob flesh!

Haria (babbling again): Oh! Kaash ye mamme ko main masal sakta!

Me: Kya? Kya bakbak karta rehta hai tu mann hi mann mein?

Haria (as he put the tape around my back): Cal...calcu... calculations Bhab-ji! Calculations!

While doing this act, he got his face very near to my tits and I felt extremely shy and did not know where to look! My heavy breathing only made things worse as I noted my tailor was keenly watching that sexy movement and the more I breathed heavily and sweated more, my whole bra outline was getting progressively exposed through the thin fabric of my blouse.

Haria babbled some numbers to Chacha-ji which he noted down and then got the tape in front again. He embraced the tape on my breast circumference and his hands were now exactly in front my boobs – his two hands and my two tits - I doubted that I would not be able to even protect myself if he simply gripped and squeezed my breasts – my position was so compromised at that time!
Like Reply
The tape was encircling my boobs under my lifted hands any my sweaty round armpit patches were well exposed to both males.

Thank God! None of the males commented on my sweaty armpits today, though they seem to lick it with their eyes as and when they were getting a chance!

As my tailor tightened and loosened the tape over my blouse covered tits so as to stretch properly, his fingers touched my firm boob flesh copiously; though it was only brushing my pulse had risen significantly and blood was starting to rush through my vessels! I could easily sense that my nipples were trying to stand tall under my tight bra.

Haria adjusted his hands again and this time his hands were positioned exactly in front of my nipples! Was he able to figure out my nipple impressions through my blouse and bra?

Haria: (Tightening the measuring tape a little): Itna tight thik hai Bhabi-ji?

I decided rather than concentrating on my semi-elated state I should concentrate on my blouse fitting, otherwise I would land up in a loose misfit blouse.

Me: Umm... ye to loo... loo... loose hai... aur thoda tight karo!

Haria was enthusiastic at my reply and tightened the tape more and now his fingers started touching and gently pressing my boobs! I was not able to control my flow now any more and sensed the known itch in my choot inside my panty and hence just tried to focus on the fitting.

Haria: Ye thik hai?

Haria had started feeling the round contours of my firm boob flesh now and it felt soft and cushiony to his fingers!

Me: Nehi... tho... thora aur tight karo!

I was focussing on my fitting and I knew that most of the time I would be wearing my blouse without a brassiere and hence I needed a much tighter fit such that my heavy milk-filled mammaries did not sway much inside my blouse in my bra-less state.

Haria tightened the tape further on my boobs and stepped closer to me in order to execute it properly. He was practically just about 3-4 inches away from me and I could sniff his manly odor! I could sense that our breaths were colliding with each other and as his fingers tightly pressed against my firm boob flesh my composure was briskly evaporating! I shuffled a bit to remain within limits and Haria was so wicked that he simply pushed forward his crotch and I eventually landed up feeling his erect dick onto my warm thighs! I looked down momentarily and was shocked to note that his dick had probably grown to full size and was now poking out of his tight half-pant in an extremely indecent fashion!

He tightened the tape further and virtually pressed my breasts from the front with his knuckles!

Haria: Ab thik hai? Bhabi-ji?

He looked into my eyes. I had to lower my eyelids in shame and shiver the way his knuckles continued to press my tight boob flesh. He also had a smile on his face as if everything was so normal! As he continuously pressed his fingers on my firm spongy breast flesh in the pretext of tightening the measuring tape, I sensed that he was also trying to push his thumb onto my blouse-covered boob surface trying to trace my nipples!

The naughty rascal!

What to do? Things indeed were slipping from my hands. A simple blouse altering session was turning out to be too hot for me to handle!

I was clueless and just then as my eyes turned towards Chacha-ji I was just speechless! The elderly man was openly stroking and massaging his lund over his lungi seeing Haria’s naughty moves!

Both males had started behaving indecently and giving explicit signals to me! And myself being a married woman devoid of physical contact with my husband for a good 2-3 months and especially engaged recently in the task of enticing and teasing my grownup son sensually, I was an easy prey.

Though I knew I should not play with fire but due to my semi-elated state and heated condition I could not simply stop enjoying this! Moreover, with Chacha-ji present it was not possible for Haria to misbehave with me. He had to be within his limits.

Me: Ye to... aaah… mera matlab... zyada tight ho gaya!

I almost whispered, but Haria did not release the pressure and was looking at my eyes. He was immensely close to me and had now angled his leg so that his knee started to poke on my smooth rotund thighs.

Me: Aahhh...please… itna nahin Haira...dard ho raha hai…

He moved his hands a little up and down altering the tape making sure he was pushing aplenty against my tit flesh causing them to bounce and rebound inside my blouse cover!

Haira: Sorry Bhabi-ji… ab thik hai?

Saying that he moved his fingers side to side to rub and feel my taut breasts. I was indeed enjoying the feel and my ‘fasting’ figure expected more!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… mere khayal se… aap khud hi ekbar dikha dijiye aap ko exactly kitna tight ya loose chahiye?

I smiled at him recognizing what he meant. Since my arms were held up to give complete free access to the tailor to my boobs, I lowered my hands and caught his hands and shamelessly started adjusting them to get the right tightness! As I touched his fingers I started feeling more elated as I could feel Haria was trying to clench my fingers just like a lover does to his partner! Seeing the opportunity, he was also pressing his fingers more deliberately onto my firm boobs eying my deep cleavage, which was now even more visible over the top of my blouse.

Me: Ye… ye thik rahega!

I finally adjusted the tape to my satisfaction and the naughty rascal appreciated and agreed to that by tracing and jabbing at my nipples over my blouse and bra! He also read the tape measurement and narrated Chacha-ji some numbers which I was obviously not interested in.

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji… hooks rehne de ke buttons laga de? Jaise aapko dikhaya picture mei…

I instantly remember the picture of the woman wearing a wet yellow blouse without a bra and the whole beauty of her breasts being exposed including her dark brown areola and erect nipples. I naturally felt more tight, but nodded to him for the change.

Haria again related some numbers to Chacha-ji about gaping of the buttons which Chacha-ji notd down in the notebook.

Haria: Aur Bhabi-ji… back ko chota kar deta hoon… isse aapki peeth bhi khuli rahengi aur garmi bhi kam lagegi …

Me: O… okay… jaise tum thik samjho!

Haria went towards my back and started measuring me there.

Haria: Deep cut back kar deta hoon Bhabi-ji… deep U...

Saying that he started measuring the height of my blouse back, which existed, and then related that he would reduce it to half the present height. As Chacha-ji noted down the altered measurement I could feel his rough fingers rubbing and brushing against my exposed peeth. He even traced and felt my bra strap over my blouse as well as occasionally pushed his fingers below my blouse at the excuse of measuring my back! He must have had a super-erection while doing this and once he even pushed his prick onto my round sari-covered ass!

I let out soft moans very shamelessly now as he did all this groping in the name of taking measurement! I had to shuffle time and again to remain somewhat comfortable and the naughty rascal must have been also noting my round sexy ass globes moving inside my sari. Haria had taken the measurements of my back and was again facing me.

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aage se bhi neck bada kar deta hoon… dekhiye ga… isse aap kitni comfortable feel karengi!

Me: O…okay.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji broke his silence after a long time; all this time he was watching me and Haria get close in the name of taking measurement!

Chacha-ji: Yes Haria… aise kar dena taki teri Bhabi-ji ko garmi se koi shikayat na rahe!

Haria: Ji Malik… kar denge… aap nischint rahiye!

Haria: Bolo Bhabi-ji… kitna deep chahiye?

Me: Tu… tum dekh lo... iss blouse se zya... zyada karo thoda…

Haria: Are Bhabi-ji, ye to bahut hi conservative cut hai… I will cut it to a modern U... that will take care of your sweat and... (now lowering his voice, just for me to hear) …you will also look very attractive Bhabi-ji...

Me (whispering): O... okay.

This was the first time Haria tried to get intimate with me through his chat also and hinted directly to me.

Haria (still in a low voice): Vinay Bhaiya will surely tip me for this...when he sees you Bhabi-ji in the altered blouse!

My condition was so pathetic that instead of presenting him with a good tight slap I giggled and blushed at this dirty comment of the low class man!

He then put one end of the tape on the base of my neck and started stretching the tape down towards my conical breasts. While doing this he was amply rubbing his fingers on my smooth naked chest in the U-neck area of my blouse. He had also bent towards me for this measurement such that his face was very near mine and frankly at a kissable distance!

I could observe his gaze roving on my exposed boob area and was going down my neck along the thin gold chain I was wearing. The gold chain had gone down inside my cleavage through my coin-box inside my blouse and it must have been creating an additional sex appeal to my long and slender neck! Haria could see my well formed bare collar bones. I could feel his fingers were traveling down my chest and getting nearer to my cleavage. I was feeling immensely ecstatic by this slow caressing by my tailor in the name of measurement and almost had my eyes closed in sheer thrill and excitement!

Haria was naturally getting bolder seeing my cooperation and got his hand further down and it was now just between my two milk tanks!

Haria: Itna deep Bhabi-ji?

Though he asked me the question but I was simply not in the mood to answer that as I was more keen to enjoy his bold touches on my tits. So I just nodded negatively so that he continued his measurement session, but what he said next made me virtually froze!

Haria: Bhabi-ji… dekhiye agar modern cut dena hai aapki blouse ko… to aur deep karna padhega… isse nehi hoga… par uske liye appko… mera matlab… ek do hooks kholne parenge… nehi to thik se measurement kiase loonga?

My half-closed eyes automatically opened in some shock!

Me: Kya? ...hooks kholne parenge…matlab?

Did he want me to open my blouse in front of him now for measurement purpose?

Haria: Bhabi-ji… aap naraaz mat hoiye… ye to aam baat hai... measurement lene ke samay ye kabhi kabhi karna padhta hai… nehi to aap ki fitting thik nehi hogi naa!

Mature women open their blouses in front of a male tailor and “ye to aam baat hai...”! Was it true? I wondered. Though I had the experience of going to ladies tailors, but I never encountered such awful request from my tailor!

Chacha-ji could not hold his silence any more and came up with his out of the box thinking and suggestion!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... Don’t feel shy! Haria to ghar ka hi hai... and you obviously would want a good fitting blouse.... isn’t it?

Me: Ji... that’s true Chacha-ji... par... I mean...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... Dekh Haria... teri Bhabi-ji ko sharam aa rahi hai blouse kholne mei... iska koi aur koi raasta hai?

Haria: Nehi Malik... modern cut U-neck ke liye to itna karna hi hoga... nehi to ye conservative style hi rehne dijiye!

Chacha-ji: nehi... nehi... teri Bhabi-ji ko adunik style ke hi blouse chahiye Ram ke liye...

Me: Chacha-ji! (I almost exclaimed and shouted)

Haria: Ab iss mei Ram kaha se aya Malik!

Chacha-ji: Are yaar! Mai bhi na... I meant that if we delay the measurement process unnecessarily we might collide with Ram’s timing!

Haria: O ho! To waise boliye naa!

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti! Let’s do one thing... you just turn away from Haria and open your blouse and he will take the measurement from your backside... I feel you will then feel less embarrassed as you will not face him and... and for that matter you will not face me too... He he he...

He looked amusingly at me.

Me: Nehi nehi... wo baat nehi hai... aap to mere... err... wo baat bilkulk nehi hai Chacha-ji!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay.... to yehi karo Beti... after all you cannot blame Haria... as he is doing this for your purpose only Beti!

He underlined the word ‘your purpose’ and I knew what he meant and had to nod to it!

Haria: To Bhabi-ji... aap ghoom jao aur apane blouse ke ek hook khol do! Let me check.... and then I will let if you need to open more hooks or not!

I shyly turned away from him and as well as from Chacha-ji, which definitely gave me some respite. I could probably hear my heart beats as my heart was drumming due to my nervousness and elatedness as I took my hands to the topmost hook of my blouse to open it! Both males were now at my back – my pallu was lying on the floor and the whole of my midriff and waist were visible to them from my back as well as my heavy and round sari-covered bottom.

Haria: Khol diye Bhabi-ji?

Me: Ha...

Haria quickly dropped the measuring tape again from my neck again towards my uncovered breast valley. Since he was taller than me he surely was able to peep down my boobs from over my shoulders from my backside. He naturally could see more of my creamy cleavage and the top of my coconut-shaped mammaries in greater proportion. As he brought his hand on my cleavage I almost shivered and shuffled a bit and he was mischievous enough to press his erect dick onto my flaring ass flesh. I could not say anything also to him as it was me who agreed to take measurements like that. Naturally my breathing rate was escalating and my lips were getting dry quickly depicting my elated and anxious state.

Haria now moved down his fingers further in between my two breasts touching the warm top flesh of my boobs and moving his hand side-to-side to get a better feel of my firm tit flesh almost inside my blouse! Since the top hook of my blouse was now open he could easily see the denseness of my mammaries also being clasped in my bra!

Haria: Umm... please open one more hook Bhabi-ji... then I will take that measurement... surely your altered blouse will look very modern with a deep U neck and a deep U-back!
Like Reply
Ek aur hook! But that way half of my heavy boob flesh would be out of my blouse!

Chacha-ji: Ha Haria... bilkul modern style hona chahiye! Teri Bhabi-ji ko adhinik paridhan bahut pasand hai... par bewaja sharm ke mare pehen nehi pati hai...

Haria: Ji Malik! Ye bahut si shadi-shuda aurat ki problem hai...mai dekha hoon ladies tailor shop mei kaam karte huye bhi... but you know Malik once a married lady sheds her inhibition about wearing modern cuts and outfits... she can go many a mile!

Chacha-ji: Yes I am sure your Bhabi-ji will also shed her reservations soon as you said... and reject her conservative clothing and go for modern cuts. You just help her with stitching new things...

Haria: Zaroor Malik!

All along as he was chatting with Chacha-ji, he was standing very close to me and deliberately touching and pushing his erect lund onto my ass. I could not look down in shame, but surely there would have been a steep tent formed in front of his half-pant! Since Chacha-ji was behind him I presumed that the elderly man was not able to detect his naughty exploit. I had opened another hook and naturally a good amount of my heaving mammary flesh was now exposed. I could also note that my bra cups were also visible from the front now.

Haria: Khol diye Bhabi-ji?

Though he was tall enough to note that I was standing with my top two blouse hooks totally open, he still asked. Was that out of decency? I nodded shyly.

Haria: Sukriya Madam...

Saying that he again pushed his hand in between my boob valley and this time a good two inch milky cleavage was visible to him. He could feel my warm dense flesh with his fingers as he took the measurement. Indeed his body was now too close to mine and I could clearly feel his throbbing cock pushing against my taut ass flesh from inside his pants. Was he trying to indicate me something? He even clearly palpated my boob flesh with his fingers while noting the measurement! I had to accept this naughty and daring act from my tailor silently; honestly I was in no mood to protest too!

He narrated some numbers to Chacha-ji and concluded that this time my blouse U-neck cut will be ultramodern and I would feel fabulous wearing it. I was about to close my blouse hooks when he interrupted!

Haria: Wait Bhabi-ji... ek bar niche se bhi dekh leta hoon... mujhe to lagta hai... ye blouse niche se bhi slight loose hai! Don’t you feel it?

Me (extremely shyly): I don’t know...

Haria quickly came to my side and bent down slightly to my bosom level and simply pushed one finger of his left hand right inside my blouse from the bottom!

I almost shrieked and moaned out feeling a male finger inside my blouse, but somehow controlled myself! He could straight-away feel the bottom of my left boob over my bra! He poked his finger on the heavy round flesh of my left breast and simultaneously pushed his khada lund onto my ass flesh. Previously it was gently touching and pressing of his hard dick on my firm flesh-packed bottom, but this time he just stabbed it quite deliberately onto my ass cheek!

Me: Aaahhh!

I could not stop letting out a soft ‘controlled’ moan!

Haria again babbled some numbers to Chacha-ji about the base fitting of my blouse and while doing that he probably noticed that I had tied my sari well below my deep navel. My gora and chikna belly was totally exposed as my pallu was lying on the floor. As he was bending down at my boob level, he must have been able to notice the depth of my navel and the sexy curves of my bare waist also!

Haria now stood straight and took out his finger from under my blouse and brushed his hand intentionally against my stomach and navel while getting it back. The feeling of a man’s hand on my body so directly did not happen in some months and it made me almost mad and I had to close my eyes to control my emotions.

Seeing that Haria instantly increased pressure of his khada lund on my sari-covered ass globe as if to indicate that if I would allow more, he would give me more!

Haria (almost whispered in my ears): Bhabi-ji... mera khyal se aapki sides ka measurement bhi le lena chahiye...fir blouse ki fitting aur bhi achhi hogi!

Me: O...okay... le lo!

The way I instantly replied to him probably clearly depicted my hunger for more male touch on my body!

Haria: Sukriya Bhabi-ji... umm... ab aap apna haath zara sar ke upar kijiye... aur straight rakhiye...

As he said he did not wait for me and pulled my hands upwards. I could sense a confidence and boldness in Haria.

Haria: Straight rakhne se... measurement bilkul accurate ayega!

Me: O... okhay...

I could hardly pronounce as I raised my hands straight over my head; as I did that my blouse also went up and my heavy boobs looked more appealing and uplifted! Haria quickly went to my side and started stretching the tape from the middle of my back towards my left breast. I was still standing with two hooks open and shamelessly displaying my upper treasures. Haria was no longer (as per Chacha-ji’s; prescription) at my backside and he could jolly well enjoy unrestricted and unhindered view of my half-open mammaries from the side!

Haria was brushing his fingers on every millimeter of my jawan curves through which the measuring tape traveled towards my left breast. I was naturally sweating with all this very direct touching and caressing and my armpits looked awfully sexy with two round sweat patches advertised significantly with my hands being help up! I wondered if Haria was getting aroused by the aroma of my sweaty body!?!

Haria stopped stretching the tape as he reached approximately the center of my left boob. I realized he was targeting my nipple and with my elated condition he could easily trace my swollen nipple impression under my bra and blouse! He then pressed his fingers against my bulging left mammary so that the tape would not get loose. As he pressed deeper I just could not take it any more as he was pressing directly on top of my swollen left nipple! My lips opened in ecstasy and with closed eyes I gushed out a soft long moan! My hot breaths were hitting his face and Haria cleverly covered my situation.

Haria: Bhabi-ji... if you move... I am unable to assess the measurement properly... do not move please!

Me: Ohh...Ohkhayy...

I uttered very sexily in a husky whispering tone. Haria did not move his finger a millimeter so that I could feel a little relieved and continued to purposefully poke my left nipple naughtily. I was totally unaware that standing with my hands above my head had forced my blouse to travel up my body exposing more of my midriff and as a result my blouse had slipped up over my bra and had exposed the lower part of my white bra cup!

Haria (murmuring): Uff! Kya item ho tum Bhabi-ji! Kapde ke andar bomb ho bomb!

My sensual exposing must have made my tailor more horny. Haria now pressed his hand on my left boob again and got the tape to stretch tighter on my side. I could feel my nipples getting harder and harder and standing erect inside my bra getting a continuous male press! Haria must have sensed completely the way my left nipple grew to its full size inside my dress under his finger pressure! I blushed even in that condition thinking of that!

Now Haria moved the tape and started measuring my right side. He stretched the tape again from my back towards the center of my right boob and made sure to rub and brush his fingers against my soft curves all along the tape. I was naturally breathing hard now as a result of my nipple pressing by the tailor and Haria was also no longer at my side and had come to face me. I was not able to meet eyes with him in natural womanly shyness and had closed my eyes which in a way certified that he could probably touch me limitlessly!

Haria as if obeyed that and he started to measure my right side; I could sense that he had a purpose this time as his moves were bolder and the touches stronger! As he brought his hand from my back along the tape to the center of my right breast, he pressed his hand against my firm boob flesh in a strong and deliberate manner, as if with a purpose! And when his fingers reached the center of my right mammary, he literally was trying to cup my breast making his fingers like a funnel! He pressed (or should I say squeezed) my right boob adequately from the front and then was busy searching for my nipple, which obviously he did not have to search long due to my elated state. Haria was able to feel my swollen right nipple under my blouse as it was already ‘up’ and hard and he brushed his fingers against it while holding to the measuring tape.

Me: Aaaaaaaauuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh!

I could not stop myself from crying out very sexily as for the first time Haria went beyond his measurement limits! Till such time Haria was pressing and jabbing my nipple, but this time I could clearly sense Haria held my swollen right nipple in between his two fingers and tried to condense it!

Haria: Oh Sorry Bhabi-ji... maine shayad kuch zyada hi tight kar diya!

I opened my eyes, met his eyes, and looked down. He also knew what he did and I also knew what pleasure I got from his action. I was feeling so tight and heated up that I again closed my eyes allowing him to get naughty freely.

Chacha-ji: Kya re Haria... left cup-size bola... par right side ka kya hua? Chup kiyu hai? Kar kya raha hai tu apne Bhabi-ji ke mamme leke?

My breathing automatically increased listening to Chacha-ji’s words. Did he suspect anything? I thought Haria was doing his job quite professionally. Was Chacha-ji able to notice that I was liberally allowing Haria to caress my breast area?

Haria: Kya Malik?!? Aap bhi na kuch bhi bol dete hain! How can I take blouse measurement without touching Bhabi-ji’s breasts?

He paused, pressed and felt my ripe breast flesh with his thumb and other fingers and then replied.

Haria: Aur thoda time to lagta hai Malik blouse mei... itne sare cheez hai iss mei... sleeve, neck, back, cup size, side-stitch... upar se Bhabi-ji itna hil rahi hai... I am unable to take accurate measurements!

Chacha-ji: okay, okay... no excuses needed.

Haria was again stretching the tape in his hands in the pretext of pressing and feeling my ripe milk-filled fleshy boobs. The whole objective seemed to have changed so quickly! Previously Haria was touching my private areas in the pretext of measurement but with time he seemed to have built up confidence to touch me quite aggressively! As my eyes were closed I could read his actions from his finger movements. He was continuously pressing my tight boob flesh while holding the tape and once or twice he had the courage to cup my right boob!

I was naturally breathing very heavily and it seemed my bra would give way to my heaving boobs! I was feeling very strained inside especially with my nipples pushing on my bra cups inside my blouse. Moreover, Haria was time and again tapping on my erect nipples thereby making my condition more stimulated and horny.

Chacha-ji on the other hand was surely getting irritated seeing his servant play with the measuring tape (read ‘play with a housewife’s well developed boobs) right in front of his nose! At last Haria narrated my right cup size to Chacha-ji, but unfortunately by that time the elderly man was squarely frustrated!

Chacha-ji: Abe jaldi kar! Kitna time lagta hai ek-ek maap lete hua? Mai kya sara din pencil-paper leke baitha rahoonga!

Was Chacha-ji envious about the way Haria was touching me? Was the elderly man frustrated? I smiled within myself and certainly enjoyed this attention!

Haria: Nehi nehi Malik! Bas ho gaya!
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Kya ho gaya? Ha? Mai to sirf dekh raha hoon ke tu sala teri Bhabi-ji ki mamme par apna haath ragad raha hai! Teri Bhabi-ji achhi hai... iss liye kuch nehi keh rahi hai... koi dusra aurat hoti to...

Haria: Malik... Bhabi-ji ho ya dusri aurat... time taken will not depend on that!

Chachai-ji: Then what does it depend upon?

Haria: It depends on the breast size of the woman whom I am measuring! Agar Bhabi-ji ke choochiyan choti hoti... to zyada time nehi lagta... par Malik... Bhabi-ji ki choochiyan to dekhiye! 34+... aur bilkul pak-e huya nariyel ke tarah badi hai... to iss leherdar (=wavy) khsetra ki maap lene mei to time lagega na Malik!

How could I still stand silently? I should have died in shame! The servant of the house was describing my breasts to my landlord and I was listening to that and standing in front of them with my half-open blouse! The situation compelled me to swallow this humiliation too!

Chacha-ji: Achha achha... to aisi baat hai!

Haria: Ji Malik... aur ab mai aap ko... cup-to-cup ka gap bata-ta hoon... matlab Bhabi-ji ke dono mamme ki shikhar ka gap... Oho! Ek minute Malik... rukiye! Ye sala tape bar bar wrinkle ho ja raha hai! Usko sidha kar loon!

Saying that he held the tape from both ends and stretched over my breasts from left to right! I had never encountered any ladies tailor take measurements like that and could easily detect that he was trying to fool Chacha-ji for the sake of touching my ripe fruits. I could feel that he had started to rub and brush his hand on the tape in order to smoothen the wrinkles of the tape and simultaneously was feeling my hillocks very copiously! I clenched my lips and fisted my palms to control my emotions as I felt Haria was subtly cupping my boobs with his hands while adjusting the tape. He was openly feeling my hardened nipples and even tried to twist my nipples over my bra and blouse!

He now stretched the measuring tape from the tip of my left breast to the tip of my right breast and measured the gap and related that to Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: To ab sara measurement complete hai na?

Haria: Ji Malik... complete ho gaya sara measurement... ab aap khali ek bar sara maap jo aap likhhe hai.... mujhe bayan kijiye... mai ek bar zara match kar loon!

I opened my eyes as I realized that the measurement process had ended but Haria indicated me through his eyes to keep my eyes closed. I did not realize at that moment what was Haria’s intention and what exactly did he mean by “match”. I was too innocent to realize that while Chacha-ji would be reading all the measurements from the scrapbook, he naturally would not be able to look at Haira and using that opportunity he would freely lay hands on my ripe treasures!

Haria: Zara dheere dheere boliyega Malik please... takso that I can match here...

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay!

I had closed my eyes and was thinking to go to toilet immediately after this was over and get rid of my bra to ease my breast tautness and also finger myself to drain out my heated physical condition. I was indeed quite handsomely elated by this low class man while taking my blouse measurement.

Chacha-ji started recounting the numbers as well as the label for each which he had written in the scrapbook. Haria was onto his task in a flash. He stood extremely close to me and pushed and poked his knee onto my thighs probably to indicate me to allow his moves! He kept his angled knee touching my warm smooth thighs over my sari and quickly extended his arms towards my back and started feeling my whole blouse-covered back with his hands. I was in a tremendously compromised position especially with my eyes closed as Haria’s hands were virtually embracing me and his leg was pushing my mid thighs!

I had started to breathe very heavily and in my stimulation was wetting my dry lips with my tongue, which in turn must have looked extremely sexy to the low class man especially in that situation. I immediately felt a push from his hands on my back which pushed me forward towards him and my heavy breasts gently touched and pressed against his flat chest. I naturally recoiled in natural shyness but I felt Haria’s strong embracing arms did not allow me to do that and forced me to keep my breasts in that gently squashing condition against his body. I could sense his warm breaths striking on my soft lips and cheeks making me extremely weak and fragile.

Chacha-ji continued to read each measurement meticulously and in a slow pace and Haria also was nodding to my landlord with “okay”, “bilkul”, and “Haa” so that it looked absolutely normal and routine while his naughty moves made me absolutely hot and desperate! Feeling and caressing my smooth blouse covered back adequately, Haria brought his hands to the front, but the way he did it made me moan and shriek! The wicked rogue dropped his hands from my back to my waist and as I was thinking that he would now brought his hands to my front to caress my boobs (for which, honestly, I was dying for), he just delayed things by dropping his hands further on the slope of my waist down to my hips onto my protruding firm bottom flesh and palmed my ass cheeks with both hands!

As I sighed deeply enjoying his cupping of my heavy ass flesh, Haria quickly brought his hands forward and straight-away cupped my breasts from beneath! He literally squeezed my two breasts with two hands and it was such a direct and rousing action that I had to open my eyes with my lips parted in sheer thrill! He whispered a soft “maafi” and continued light caressing and pressing of my boobs from the sides. As soon as I closed my eyes in utter satisfaction and pleasure, he immediately brought his right hand in front of my blouse where two top hooks were open and inserted his finger to the insides of my blouse and brassiere feeling my warm, dense and sweaty boob flesh. Since he knew the time was very limited he pushed his finger further inside my bra obviously trying to touch my nipple.

Me: Eeeeeiiiiiii....

I shrieked out again, though softly keeping in mind Chacha-ji’s presence, but Haria had gotten so horny touching my delicate private parts that he was trying to advance like a typhoon! He pushed and mashed his finger further into my closely-packed milk tanks pushing the edge of my bra cup! He already was able to reach the dark brown areola portion on my tits and wanted to protrude more! I naturally tried to move back knowing both his hands were on my blouse from the front and was able to succeed somewhat also but the low class man quickly adjusted his body in such an angle and closeness that I was left quivering in additional excitement!

All this time my hands were hanging by my side and Haria just went oblique to ensure that his crotch thrust against my right hand! I could clearly feel his stiff and erect land through his half-pant and I was not able to ignore the feel of that throbbing cock which was indeed thick and upright to turn on any matured woman! I naturally felt very weak and extremely horny as Haria rubbed and pressed his khada lund onto my right hand fingers. Though initially I pretended that I did not take notice of his thick hard dick, but moments later failed to just discount it and stretched my fingers to feel his manhood!

Never in my wildest dreams I would have thought that I would be touching the penis of the servant of the house… Haria… this low class irritating individual! But situation forced me into that and I realized that lund has no religion… a thick erect dick is always a married woman’s aspiration… no matter who possessed it!

As I breathed extremely heavily to break open my blouse hooks with Haria’s hand well inside my bra, I started feeling the length of my tailor’s chunky prick, which was indeed comparable with my husband’s. Since Haria was wearing no brief under his half-pant the touch and contact of his lund was very real! It was probably the first time I was touching a male dick so directly and intentionally apart from my husband’s. My head started tilting as I sighed and moaned in a very sexy and mellifluous manner. I could sense heavy breathing of Haria on my nose and cheeks as soon as my fingers started feeling the length of his dangling cock over his pants and not to mention about the squeezes he was giving to my dense heavy mammaries with his left hand while his right hand was still trying to make way through my tight bra to touch my naked nipple!

Thankfully I believed Chacha-ji did not look up as he was still reading the measurements slowly for my tailor and was not able to see our compromised posture.

Me: Ouch!

I could not stop letting out that long sexy sound off my lips as Haria finally was able to push his finger through my dense boob flesh to reach my nipple! I immediately opened my eyes and the poor fellow did not have the courage any more to face me and continue to hold on to my naked nipple; instantly he took out his finger from my bra cup. Chacha-ji also was naturally alerted.

Chacha-ji: Kya hua Beti?

I immediately detached my right hand off his crotch and placed it on my ass. Haria answered for me to cover up his daring act.

Haria: Kuch nehi Malik… mai shayad thoda zyada hi daba diya blouse ki tightness check karte huye!

Chacha-ji: Abe chutiye… tu kya janta nehi teri Bhabi-ji stan-paan karati hai… mamme zyada dabayega to uss se doodh nikal ayega naa! Aur abhi to apna Harpal bhi so raha hai… to fir kaun piyega? Tu?

I had to gulp down that humiliating remark too! Even in this enthralled condition, my face turned red in shame and disgrace! Did Chacha-ji not indicate about adult breastfeeding?
Like Reply
Haria: Hai Ram Malik… mai kaise pee sakta hoon!?! Bhabi-ji ke doodh ke upar to pehla haque unke do bête ki banti hai… ya fir Vinay Bhaiya ki!

Chacha-ji: Ha ha ha… Suna Beti! Ye harami to tumhari doodh ke bhi jayaz waris ke naam likhwa diya… Harpal, Ram aur Vinay… Ha ha ha…

I was simply not in any position to react to such dirty comments and wanted to escape to the toilet. I was still standing in front of the two males in a semi-clad condition with my sari pallu dropped on the floor, the top two blouse hooks completely open revealing my milky white deep sweaty cleavage and my white bra inside and hands on my ass!

Thankfully Chacha-ji had completed recounting the numbers and I was quite desperate now to get out of the room and ease myself out. Probably Haria had the same problem too as I noticed his khada lund was uglily evident through his tight half-pant waiting to ejaculate and get back to normal size!

Chacha-ji: To Haria… ye blouse kab tak ban jayega?

Haria: Kal tak Malik… kal tak… bilkul der nehi hogi!

Chacha-ji: Good! To Beti… tumhe jab fursat mil-e to ye blouse utar ke Haria to de dena taki wo usse alter kar sake… thik hai?

I nodded. Chacha-ji was looking at me, more specifically he was looking at my half-open boobs and as I was still breathing very heavily my big-sized boobs were going up and down very sexily inside my blouse.

Me: To mai… err… to mai jha… mera matlab… ja sakta hoon?

I said very meekly.

Chacha-ji: Yes, yes sure! Par pehle khidki to bandh kar lo Beti!

I looked questionably. I looked at the windows and they were already closed! I was so innocent that I continued to shamelessly exhibit my physical treasures to both males even after the measurement session was over! I was so heated up by that time that I was not able to recognize the hint my landlord was indicating to me.

Chacha-ji stepped forward and came near me.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti… apni blouse ki khidki…

Sying that, without giving me any chance, he simply took his hands to close the hook of my blouse! And, before I could stop him he had already touched my half-exposed breasts in the pretext of closing my blouse hook! I felt his knuckles pressing on my both breasts on my blouse before I could prohibit him from his act.

Me: Oops! Yes…

As I closed the blouse hooks myself, Chacha-ji picked up my pallu and placed it over my shoulder. It really seemed momentarily to me that as if I was cheap prostitute who had finished her ‘job’ satisfactorily and was about to leave when the customer was helping her to get ready for the next customer!

Next day from the afternoon after I had my nap I started to feel rather anxious about my altered blouse because I knew it was time for Haria to deliver it to me. I could now realize that in the heat of the moment during the measurement session, the amount of ‘deep U’ I agreed upon to my tailor regarding my blouse neck and back was certainly beyond decency limit. The altered blouse will surely display much of my milky white boob flesh and thinking about the backside - much of my fair and smooth peeth will also remain exposed! I had never been so shameless in my life but at the same time I consoled my mind that for the sake of my son’s well being I was doing that; my guilt feeling and hesitation definitely reduced a bit. I was also anxious and wondered how Ram would react to my wearing such a provocative skin-showing outfit.

Furthermore, since I agreed to buttons instead of hooks, I was apprehensive also whether the buttons will be strong enough to hold my mammary load as I was not a woman with small handful tits, but rather a heavy-breasted woman and remained bra-less in the house most of the time. So naturally not wearing a bra in turn would shift the whole weight, heaviness, and pressure of my fleshy tits onto the buttons of my blouse, and honestly I was not 100% sure if that was a wise choice I went ahead with! Furthermore I am also breastfeeding at the current time so the weight of my milk would be extra making my breasts naturally more heavy.

Presently the blouses I wear have five hooks but still I get broken hooks at times, and now with the altered measurement that Haria took yesterday, my blouse neck would plunge deeper and naturally it would require lesser hooks/buttons. Will that be able to hold my heavy milk-filled boobs properly? I was really not comfortable and wondered what to do now as I had already agreed to that new cut and measurement to Haria in front of Chacha-ji.

I was all set to take my baby for the evening walk. I was in my salwar-kameez and had Harpal on my lap when I noticed Haria descending from upstairs. Frankly I started having palpitations! Was he bringing my altered blouse?

O God! I was really not comfortable to face him.

I did not know why I was feeling so hesitant and shy to face Haria though only yesterday I allowed him to touch my boobs adequately while taking my blouse measurement!

As I looked at him closely I noted that he was wearing just a vest and a... what was that! I could not call it a half pant... it was... it was just a brief! His stout hairy legs were absolutely naked and moreover as he came closer I could notice the outline of his thick cock inside his scant brief! I was simply stunned at his boldness to come like that in front of me!

I was naturally slightly nervous. What was his intention? Was he thinking me to be cheap or what? Or has he taken me as a cheating housewife and he was just trying to provoke me into some sort of physical or sexual indulgence?

Oh no! How dare he could think like that!

I was hesitant, I was anxious, but I was unable to remove my eyes from his crotch also! Though I felt much irritated at his behavior of coming in front of me wearing just a chaddi, but I simply could not ignore his thick, banana-like cock pushing against the fabric of his chaddi. With Harpal in my lap, I started to feel severely edgy.

He probably intentionally stopped a couple of feet away from me such that I could continue to eye his chaddi treasure! He was directly staring at my plump figure clad in the tight salwar-kameez and his eyes roved on me from top to bottom and I noted that he even licked his lips as if trying to send me an indication of what he wanted! I could well realize that being liberal yesterday (during the measurement session) had given Haria a completely wrong signal about me!

How could I rectify it!

Haria did not even care to look at my eyes and continued to stare at my figure! Was he trying to remember yesterday’s measurement session? Out of natural womanly shyness I lowered my eyelids and blushed immediately thinking of that episode where I allowed this low class man (in fact the servant of the house) to grope my youthful fleshy boobs! He must have had multiple shagging later on remembering the way he inserted his finger inside my blouse and bra on my warm dense boob-flesh in the pretext of checking my blouse fitting.

I cursed myself for being so careless and lousy especially with this low-class man. And I was only to be blamed! In that momentary ecstasy and elated state I allowed him to....

Shame on me! I continued to curse myself!

... and that must have given him an impression that I was an easy prey! I could not deny the fact that yesterday during the last part of the measurements, I was extremely ecstatic and lost my control over myself and allowed that low class man to enter his fingers inside my bra and even touch my nipple momentarily! It was indeed a grave mistake on my part and a huge provocation for him which probably had given him the courage today to come in front of me wearing just a chaddi as he knew jolly well that being a married woman I would not be able to ignore his stout “Bihari dick" completely.

I tried my best to remain strict but as my eyes met with Haria’s I felt very awkward and instantly remembered yesterday’s closeness with him. My lips were dry and I could easily realize that my gbang-like nipples were beginning to get hard inside my dress involuntarily! I could not control my eyes also from not slipping down his face to his crotch area tracing the prominence of his semi-erect stout lund which was easily traceable through his scanty chaddi! It indeed looked like a ripe banana placed horizontally inside his brief.

By this time Haria had come closer to me and started talking and cuddling the baby on my lap. Since he behaved ordinarily I had to also behave normally as if nothing happened yesterday!

Haria: Kili… kili… kili… kya kar raha hai Raja Beta? Ula….ula…. smile karo beta… kili kili kili…smile karo naa....

As he talked and played with the baby, the anxiousness slowly descended off me and I breathed easy. Haria now took permission to take Harpal from my lap and naturally my apprehensive thoughts were slowly taking the back seat. I was also smiling looking at the way he was trying to talk with the baby and the faces he was making to make the baby smile.

Haria spent some 3-4 minutes with the baby, which actually gave me the required time for my anxiousness to evaporate and I was becoming normal with him. My apprehensive thoughts about him also died down a bit. After sometime as he was about to return Harpal to my lap, I could not avoid Haria’s right hand touching and pressing against my protruding breasts under my kameez as I took the baby back into my lap. And more so... as he opted to give back the baby onto my lap in a lying position, it was impossible for me to avoid his touches on my ripe tits, though I had no intention of encouraging this rogue any more.

Before he took out his hand from under the baby I felt a quick nudge of his finger poking into by dense tit flesh and as I looked up I noticed a very irritating smile on his face. My anxiousness immediately returned as I noted him to rub his crotch also with one hand.

Was he trying to indicate me something?

I felt terribly irritated and humiliated too. Afterall I was a conservative pati-vrata housewife. I avoided eye contact with him and stepped back immediately not encouraging him at all about his tempting moves. I noted that he was still smiling and looking at my protruding mammaries as he adjusted his penis with his hand over his chaddi. And this he did quite openly in front of me!

The change in behavior of the servant was so striking!

Though I was irritated to the hilt by his behavior but the sight of his throbbing cock inside his chaddi and the size of it amazed me. It was indeed difficult for any married woman to ignore that sight and more so for me because I had already assessed his cock-size yesterday when he was taking my blouse measurement. Since he was wearing a very small chaddi today, I could in fact note in a much better way that his dick had grown in size and booking like a big stout banana under cover! Obviously this was making me very, very edgy and I could feel my lips getting drier and drier though I knew that I must remain normal and not provide any gesture providing encouragement to this Haria.

Me: Ku.. kuch kehna hai?

Haria: Err … ji Bhabi-ji...

Me: To … to bolo na! Err. chup kiyu ho? Mujhe baby ko leke bahar jana hai!

Should I ask him how dare he came in front of me like this… wearing this sort of a chaddi displaying almost every detail of his manhood! I did not gather the guts to ask that and restrained myself as I realized it might lead me into a more compromising conversation with this low class man.
Like Reply
Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji… mai janta hoon… baat ye hai ke… I mean... actually Bhabi-ji I thought that I will be able to complete stitching your blouse by today... but seems it will take longer...

Me: Wah! Very good!

I reacted spontaneously expressing a sign of relief!

Haria: “Very good”??? Par... par kahe Bhabi-ji? Aap ko kya wo naya blouse nehi chahiye?

Me (trying my best to cover my reaction): Nehi, nehi... mera matlab wo nehi tha... err... I wanted to say that you take a day more but do stitch it properly!

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... I am taking utmost care to get it right! Aap befikar raho!

Me: Okay, thik hai... mai abhi jaldi mei hoon!

I obviously wanted to end the conversation and move ahead.

Haria: Par Bhabi-ji... mai aap ki ye do petticoat stitch kar diya hoon...

Me: Petticoat? Par... par tum-ne to mere niche ka maap... err... (I immediately stopped myself as I was directly inviting him to measure the lower half of my body) ...mera matlab... tum petticoat ka maap liya tha kya? Mai shayad notice nehi kiya kal...

Haira: Nehi nehi Bhabi-ji... mai to kal sirf aapke mamme ka... (he smiled wickedly) ...mera matlab aapki blouse ka hi maap liya tha... Mai apne hisab se ye bana diya hai Bhabi-ji!

I frowned at him not comprehending what he had done. He realized that and explained me quickly.

Haria: Err Bhabi-ji... garmi se bachne ke liye... what I have done is... mai aap ki petticoat to kat-ke chota kar diya hoon.

Me: W-h-a-t?

I almost exclaimed but controlled myself quickly as he continued his explanation. I was naturally shocked!

Haria: Isse aapko garmi kaafi kam lagega Bhabi-ji.. dekhiyega... aur garmi kam lagega to rash-wash ka problem jo Malik bol rahe the... wo bhi ghat jayega.

Me: Par...

I instantly remembered that I had to keep in mind that Chacha-ji had approached Haria to alter my dresses citing him the summer heat and rash that I experienced; so if I reacted otherwise Haria might smell a rat!

I had to be careful and by no means Haira should suspect that I agreed to wear shorter provocative dresses to tease and incite my growing son!

Me: Hmm... err... mere khayal se Haria... tum bilkul sahi kiye ho.... par... err... iss garmi aur taap se...

He did not allow me to complete my words.

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... kal to aap bol hi rahi thi ke garmi aur rash se aap pareshan ho...

Me (quickly trying to underline his point): Yes, yes... ra... ra... rash aur garmi se mai bahut pareshan hoon Haria...

Haria: To isi liye na Bhabi-ji... aap agar apne sari ke niche short petticoat pehenogi to zahir hai aap halka feel hogi aur bahut araam bhi milegi iss garmi mei......

Me (murmuring): Short petticoat!!! (now speaking clearly) Ha... Ha...ye baat to se-sehi hai! Su... sukriya Haria...

I again wanted to end the conversation but my face turned instant crimson seeing the size of my petticoat in the hands of the servant!

As he handed me the petticoats, it simply looked like the Cadbury 5 star advertisement of what Ramesh and Suresh did to their Pita-ji’s patloon!

My heartbeat as if stopped momentarily in amazement seeing the size of my petticoat! Haria seemed to be too polite to call it “short”; certainly it looked like a Micromini!

And I was unable to control my expressions and it reflected on my expression!

Me: Par... ye to... bahut...

Haria: Are Bhabi-ji... I know what you are going to tell... kuch zyada chota ho gaya... yahi naa?

Me: Ye... yes... err... don’t you think so! Ye to kuch zyada hi chota hai for me to wear!

Haria: Kya Bhabi-ji! Aap to aise react kar rahi ho ke aapko ghar mei sirf yehi pehenke rehna hai? Aap to upar se sari pehenogi naa?

Me: Ha... wo to pehenungi...

Haria: Aur aap ek fact ko to deny kar nehi sakti...

Me: Wo kya?

Haria: Ye jo aap ko zyada garmi lagti hai ... uska ek jayaz karan bhi to hai... look at your thighs Bhabi-ji! They are so dense… (Haria momentarily looked down at my legs and then again looked up to meet my eyes) .... so solid and heavy..... bilkul kisi kele ki pedd jaisa… so... naturally you will be sweating more than an average built woman Bhabi-ji... hai ke nehi?

I was naturally taken aback the way he so normally described my thighs! I naturally felt embarrassed and looked down not able to decide how to react or what to say!

Haria: Iss liye Bhabi-ji... mai dawe ke saath keh sakta hoon ke aap ko bahut araam milega ye short petticoat pehenke... aap dekh lena!

He paused a second.

Haria: You are worrying needlessly Bhabi-ji...aap ek bar ye pehen ke dekhiye... itna araam milega Bhabi-ji... ke aap iss na-cheez ko sukriya ada karogi! He he he he...

Me : Huh! Okay... dekhte hai....

Haria: Bhabi-ji… I can suggest you something.

What more did the pervert want? I frowned at him.

Haria: Mere khayal se aap ye petticoat ek-do din sari ke niche pehenke dekhiye… agar aapko uncomfortable feel hota hai… you just let me know… I will stitch a strip of cloth at the hem of it so that the length of your petticoat increases… okay?

Me: Oh haa... yes... that can be done. That will be great!

I could not stop myself from expressing my happiness. This suggestion definitely gave me comfort and confidence because I had already started to feel withdrawn and shy envisioning myself wearing that mini-skirt type petticoat and keeping my fair and ample and rotund thighs exposed under my sari.

Me: Yes… ye thik rahega! Thik hai Haria... abhi mai nikal-ta hoon... tum darwaza de do!

I immediately turned away from him towards the main door. I did not want to give the low class man any opportunity to further drag the chat.
Like Reply
As I roamed with Harpal on the back lanes of the house and met passersby (my neighbors) and chatted with them, I could not completely write off the size of my petticoat which Haria stitched for me from my mind. After half an hour or so I came back, more so as today was tuition day also. I made the baby lay on the cot and arranged the room for Rampal and Chacha-ji.

Just then Chacha-ji descended.

Chacha-ji: Beti... before Ram comes in... I feel I should say a sorry to you...

Me: S-o-r-r-y... Kis liye Chacha-ji? What for? (I was naturally surprised)

Chacha-ji: Beti... jo pareshani huyi tumhe ye measurement-weasuremnet ke chakkar mei... its not that ke I did not feel it...I mean... I apologize to you... for my servant’s misbehavior.

I was definitely not expecting this from the elderly landlord.

Me: Arre nehi nehi Chacha-ji... ye aap kya keh rahe hain...

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... you also know that while giving measurement to a male tailor you have to make some compromise... I mean... for that matter every woman has to... you know... yaha waha choona, daba dena, ityadi... ye sab to hota hi hai...kahi kam... kahi zyada... par... I mean Beti... Haria kuch ek time mere khayal se kuch zyada hi...

Me: Are Chacha-ji... aap bhi naa! After all Haria is a servant and comes from a low class... so I mean you cannot expect...

Chacha-ji: True... true... that’s right!

Me: Its okay Chacha-ji... you don’t have to say sorry for that to me... please!

Chacha-ji: Sukriya Beti... I knew you will understand... dekho... ye Haria jaise log comes from low class and has no culture... and getting an opportunity to touch you... err... I mean... an item like you (stressing the last few words) from such close quarters taking you blouse measurement ... is like... is like a dream come true for him!

My face naturally turned slightly red and in natural shyness I looked down hearing Chacha-ji’s comment – “an item like you”.

Chacha-hi: Anyway... its good that you realized that and did not misunderstand me.

I just smiled and nodded.

Chacha-ji: Par Beti... I must underline you again that your focus should not drift! All these burdens that you are taking... is for your son... never forget that!

I again nodded.

Chacha-ji: A little compromise here and there should not demotivate you from your core objective... you must respect Ram’s young age and ensure to satisfy Ram’s inquisitiveness and passion to know more about a woman.

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... sukriya ye baat bar bar yaad dilane ke liye... ab to dheere dheere ye mere dimaag mei baith ja raha hai...

Chacha-ji: Good... that’s what is needed and don’t think that I am repeating this again and again for my own interest! Not for me Beti! Ye sirf tumhare jawan bête ke liye... kyon ki aage jaake ho sakta hai Ram ke liye tumhe kuch aur compromise karna pade... I am just keeping your mind prepared for that...

Me: Hmm... main samajh sakti hoon... I will do anything for my son’s good Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: Great! That’s a responsible mom speaking!

Chacha-ji: Aaah.... (He took his seat now)

I was standing in front of him. He noted at my plump structure covered in my tight-fitting salwar-kameez and then continued.

Chacha-ji: Beti... you must keep a tab on Ram’s friend list... he should not get friendly to boys who are older than him...

Me: Ji... ji... they can easily drag my Ram into wrong things...

Chacha-ji: Exactly Beti... they can give him cigarettes to smoke, they may take him to watch adult movies, they may also give him cheap pornographic books, and may ultimately persuade him to go to a prostitute’s place.... you know!

Me: Oh no! (I closed my eyes momentarily) Ye to mai soch bhi nehi sakti!

Chacha-ji: Beti....ye agar tum na chahti ho to... you have to keep your eyes open and abide by my guidelines... to safeguard Ram.

Me: I will Chacha-ji... I will! (I said very emphatically.)

Chacha-ji: Good! Look Beti... you have started giving Ram the food he is looking for... Right? You have started exposing by wearing your sari well below your navel....

Chacha-ji: You are now confidently breastfeeding your baby in front of Ram so that he can get an ample view of your breasts... Right?

Me (my face turning crimson): Ji... (my voice was also low in natural shyness)

Chacha-ji: And you yourself stated that the hugs from your son are getting more amorous... right?

I felt very embarrassed now in front of Chacha-ji and just nodded looking down at the floor. My breathing was also naturally a shade faster too which reflected through my tight clothing.

Chacha-ji: ...which in a way proves that you are on the right track beti! Now if you can advance things we can keep Ram focussed. Right?

Chacha-ji: Ji.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: And I am really glad that you have successfully fooled Haria... perfect acting Beti! He really thought that you are troubled by this hot summer and rash that you want to alter your clothes and wear modern short dresses. Ha ha ha...

I also smiled back. Though I agreed to for modern cuts, I was somewhere within myself hesitant. And I thought there was no harm sharing that with my elderly landlord, who had now turned as my philosopher and guide also!

Me: Par Chacha-ji... err... one thing....

Chacah-ji (looking questionably): Kya Beti?

Me: I mean... its fine that Haria is altering my blouse as per modern cuts and he had stitched two petticoats also... but I mean... err... I am... am not very comfortable wearing such things... I mean Chacha-ji I never worn such...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... am I not aware ke tum jaisi gharelu aurat kiss kism ke kapdo mei comfortable ho aur kiss mei nehi? Par baat ab comfort zone ki nehi rahi... naa? You have to be one step ahead for your son such that he gets to see the modern woman also in you!
Samajh rahi ho na baat?

Seeing Chacha-ji’s frank and honest talking, I got confidence to get more frank discussing my personal matters with the elderly person and I knew for that I had to be somewhat shameless also! Since there was no one else present and the way Chacha-ji was helping and guiding me for my son’s betterment, I decided to share with him.

Me: Par Chacha-ji... I mean ye adunik kapde jitna mai dekha hoon.... mera matlab... ye itne chote aur tight hote hai... err... ke kabhi kabhi inner bhi I mean dikh jata hai... aap samajh rahe ho na kya bolna chahti hoon main?

Chacha-ji: Yes yes Beti... I can understand... you mean to say that these modern cuts and clothing are at times so tight and short that your inner wears like your bra and panty are also visible through your clothes... right?

I giggled and blushed listening to Chacha-ji’s words as he elaborated on what I was fumbling to express.

Chacha-ji: Ab dekho Beti... thoda besharm to hona padhega naa!

Me: Thoda???

Chacha-ji: Lo! Ab mai bollunga to tumhe kharab lagega...

Me: Kya?

Chacha-ji: Dekho... Ram is you son... right? Not your husband.... so there is a big difference!

I looked questionably at him not comprehending what he meant actually.

Chacha-.ji: Are Ram is not Vinay naa ke tum uske samne chote kapde pehenogi to wo tumse akarshit hoke tumhe bistar pe le jayega aur achhi tarah se chodd diya! Here the scene is completely different Beti! You are trying to satisfy a schoolboy and not a mature adult male!

He looked at my eyes and I had to drop down my eyelids in shame especially after listening to the words “wo tumhe achhi tarah se chodd diya” and just nodded shyly.

Chacha-ji: Yaha tumhara maqsad to pehele wala nehi hai naa?

Me: Pehle wala... matlab?
Chacha-ji: Are tum kya chote kapde pehen rahi ho kisi purush ko akarshit karke chudwane ke liye?

My face immediately turned red hearing such blunt and direct question!

Me: Nehi nehi...Chi chi! Aisi gandi soch katahi nehi hai mera!

Chacha-ji: I know that Beti.... but you dragged me into saying that! (he paused) Here you are just quenching the thirst of your son’s age... his inquisitiveness.... your objective is to entice him, tease him... modern chote aur tight kapdo mei apni har ek ang ka upoyog karna hai Beti! Getting me?

Should I say “yes”? Chacha-ji continued.

Chacha-ji: And it should not be limited like this ke tum sirf chote blouse pehenke Ram ke samne ghoomo... aur kabhi kabhi uske samne blouse kholke baby ko doodh pilao aur apni bade bade mamme expose karo... No!

“Aur kya karna hoga?”, I wondered.

Chacha-ji: It has to be a wholistic approach Beti! Apne pur-a sharir ka istemal karo... apni bhari jawani ka purn istemaal karo... ghar mei aise kapde peheno jis-se kabhi tumhari ye sundar navi prakat rahe..... kabhi ye patli kamar sabko dikhe..... kabhi ye paka hua kaddu-jaise tumhari bhari gaand drisyaman rahe... aur kabhi tumhari bhari jaanghe unmukt rahe...

Chacha-ji now closed his eyes as if he was portraying my figure in some short dress and assessing how sexy I would look!

Chacha-ji: Ram is a modern day lad Beti... you have to update yourself to contemporary and fresh sexiness to satisfy his cravings.

As Chacha-ji narrated my ears turned red and were emitting heat; I started breathing heavily and my coconut like tight boobs went up and down inside my dress ad I frankly had no reply to Chacha-ji’s erotic suggestions!

Chacha-ji (probably realizing the dose was too much for me): Please don’t mind Beti that I am talking or describing things like this to you... my only intent is to make things absolutely clear to you so that you can reform your son unhesitatingly.

I giggled and nodded signaling him that I did not mind and understood what he meant. .

Chacha-ji did not waste a second and jumped on to his next step!

Chacha-ji: Fine... par Beti this conversation would remain incomplete if you do not realize how you would update yourself to modernity. Right?

Not understanding what he meant I just nodded.

Chacha-ji: You can just go through our Haria’s scrapbook for modern dresses and select which you feel you can wear safely within the house.

Me: O... okay.

Just then I heard Ram’s footsteps as he was coming back for his tuition.

Chacha-ji: Are Ram Beta.... how are you? How was school today? .

Ram: I am fine Sir... but...err... Sir.... err... tomorrow teacher has announced a surprise test!
[+] 2 users Like Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply