Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chachaji milked mom(collected from net)
Chacha-ji: Ye ho jayga Beti agar tum aur ek din bhi waste kiye...kiyu ki ye cheez to tum manke chalo ke stories mei jo cheez wo padh raha hai... vastav mei wo cheez wo dainik dhoond raha hoga... aur zyada din ye agar usse nehi milta hai to...

Me: Mai samjh gayi Chacha-ji... ap jaldi bolo mujhe kya karna hai?

Chach-ji: Hmm... batata hoon... ab dekho Ram ke acharan se ye to spast hai ke tum usse pasand ho... matlab... wo tumhe stare karta hai, wo tumhe gaal pe kiss karta hai... tumse chipakta bhi hai... aur to aur... last time tumhari choochiyan bhi dabane ki kosis kiya hai...

I nodded. All that Chacha-ji said... I could not deny!

Chacha-ji: To mere khayal se tumhari pehli step ye hogi ke tum zyada se zyada time uske sang bitao... aur apni sundarta se use mohit karke rakhho.

Me: Sundarta se?

Chacha-ji: Yes Beti... apne iss jawan kamatur sharir ki sundarta se! Yehi ek aakhri raasta hai Ram ko sudharne ke liye.

I was in complete command of my landlord and in the pretext of my son he had just started to exploit me!

Chacha-ji: Ha beti... tumhari ye jawani tumhare jawan bête to randi-bazar jane se bacha sakta hai! Tumhari pehli kadam hogi Ram ke kareeb rehna... aur visesh rup se uss time mei jab tum Harpal ko doodh pilati ho...

I almost exclaimed at this naughty suggestion – “Kya?”

Chacha-ji: Ha Beti... Mai chahta hoon ke tum jaan bujh ke Ram ke samne Harpal ko doodh pilao. Yaad rakhho ke Ram ko abhi nari sharir dekhne mei hi sab se interest hai... aur ye prayog...

Me: Par Chacha-ji... uske samne doodh pilayi to... mera matlab... Ram ko to meri...

Chacha-ji: Ha Beti... Mai yehi chahta hoon ke Ram ko tumhari mamme dikhayi de... iss mei sharam kiasa? Bete agar maa ki choochiyan dekhta hai to koi paap nehi hota bal ki wo agar doosri aurat ki nangi choochi dekhta to paap hota!

Me: Par...

Chacha-ji: Ab ye nirnay to tumhare haat mei hai beti... Ek baat mat bhulo... agar roz din mei do bar tum Ram ke samne Harpal ko stan-paan karati ho... to iss drisya ka asar Ram ke upar zaroor hoga...

Chacha-ji now looked at my boobs directly and even licked his lips!

Chacha-ji: ...yaha tak ki shaadi ke itne saalo baad bhi tumhari choochiyan itni ghanakar aur khada dikhta hai... koi bhi mard akarshit ho jayega! Aur ho sakta hai ke isi bahane uska ye gandi kitab padhne ka swabhab badal jaye! You never know!

I did not know what to answer; the elderly man had already broken all decency limits and things were going totally out of my hands! Chacha-ji just now praised the shape and outlook of my breasts... even licked his lips in appreciation of my breast beauty... and how they looked after several years of my marriage; not even in my wildest dreams I could imagine that my landlord describing this to me! I could not even develop any kind objection in my mind to his filthy proposal! I just continued to stare at his face bluntly.

Chacha-ji: Ye cheez tum aj shaam se hi chalu karo... but... but you don’t look confident at all... baat kya hai Beti?

Me: Mmm... err... nehi... nehi... kuch nehi Chahca-ji!

Chacha-ji: Are tum ye kaam kar paogi na?

Me: Ji... ji...

Chacha-ji: Ab se jo bhi tum aage karogi... sab Ram ke sudharne ki khatir... bas aise hi sochna!

Me: Ji... Chacha-ji... I can understand.

Chacha-ji: Par ek baat zaroor yaad rakhna Beti... aam taur pe jot um karti ho Harpal ko doodh pilane ke time me... wo yaha karne se apna maqsad pura nehi hoga...

I was naturally a bit confused. What was Chacha-ji trying to indicate?
[+] 1 user Likes Bondjamesbond707's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me: Mai samjhi nehi Chacha-ji... ap kaun si baat yaad rakhne ke liye bol rehe hain?

Chacha-ji: Mai samjhata hoon Beti... Aam taur pe tum Harpal ko godd mei leke doodh pilane ke waqt apni pallu se dhak leti ho naa...

Me: Ji...

Chacha-ji: Ram ke samne wo cheez mat karna... taki doodh pilane ki poori prakriye Ram thik se dekh paye... samajh rahi ho na meri baat?

What was Chacha-ji saying? If I did not keep a cover with my pallu on the feeding baby, my son would be able to see my entire naked breast including my nipple being sucked by the baby!

Me: Par Chacha-ji... how can I do that? Ye to badi... mera matlab... ye to badi besharmi hogi...

Chacha-ji: Agar ye thodi si besharmi Ram ke dimag se gandi kitabon ka bhoot hata sakta hai... to besharmi-hi sahi!

There was nothing more that I could say or add to what Chacha-ji had spelt out and I just quietly nodded and offered my agreement to his proposed task of breastfeeding my baby in front of Ram!

An hour or so passed. I was in my bedroom while Ram was studying loudly in the other room and Harpal was playing on his own on the bed. Chacha-ji’s words naturally was haunting my mind and I was still not 100% confident to execute what was proposed to me. My heart rate and pulse rates were definitely higher than normal from the time Chacha-ji has left and my lips were getting dry time and again in my anticipation and nervousness. I glanced at the door and seeing there was no threat of being caught I quickly took Harpal in my lap and tried a rehearsal!

I sat on the bed and took Harpal on my lap. I pushed up my sari pallu towards my shoulder and opened the last two hooks of my blouse. Since I was not wearing any bra I tried to gently squeeze out my right breast, but it was not possible due to the big size of my breasts and I had to open another hook at least in order to squeeze out my nipple. So I opened another hook and pulled out more of my right mammary, obviously not fully, but till my nipple got exposed out of the blouse. I checked in the mirror how much I was exposing because this much Ram would be able to see and honestly I was scared to note that half of my fair round tit was clearly visible including my blackish brown areola and swollen right nipple which my baby had just grasped in his lips for sucking. I was a bit puzzled as to whether this sort of blatant exposure would be okay for my Class VIII son.

Just then I heard Ram’s voice.

Ram: Mummy... Mummy... ek bar ana please...

Me: Aayi!

Since the baby was eagerly sucking milk from my breast I did not hinder that process and went to the other room with Harpal in my lap. I was of course a bit annoyed as I could not complete my observation/rehearsal in front of the mirror as to how much I would be exposing to my son.

Me: Kya hai?

Ram: Dekho na Mummy... mere peeth pe kuch hai ke nehi? Lagatar Itching ho raha hai...

Saying that he quickly opened his T-shirt and faced the wall to show me his back and as he opened his T-shirt I could notice his shoulder muscles and the emerging V from his waist up to his armpits. I had seen Ram’s body in naked state so many times, but today there was something happening in me and I could not behave normally at all seeing my son’s smooth naked back.

Ram: Kuch hai kya?

Since the baby was sucking my right breast probably I felt all the more uncomfortable. My eyes were riveted on his naked back and I had started to breathe heavier. Though I could recognize that I was making a normal and regular thing complicated for myself, I could not stop myself thinking the sensual way.

Me: Dekhe to shai...

I leaned and touched his naked back and my whole body as if trembled in an untold excitement for a moment. My whole body as if ached and I licked my dry lips and even briskly scratched my pussy area over my sari and petticoat to remain calm and composed.

Me: Hmm... kuch to hai... lal dane jaisa...
Like Reply
Ram: Pur-e peeth mei hai Mummy?

Me: Ne...nehi... be...beech mei...

I was not able to talk properly as my left hand rubbed and felt his smooth naked back. I had started to exhale warm breaths and I could sense Harpal rejecting the nipple under my pallu as my nipples were getting harder and stiffer.

Ram: Kya lagayu Mummy? Bahut khujli ho rahi hai...

Me: Mai... mai... mai dekhti hoon...

Ram: Okay Mummy... tum Harpi ko doodh pila lo us-ke baad kuch laga dena... tum baitho na yaha?

I was not at all prepared for that request from my son! It was exactly what Chacha-ji wanted me to do! Obviously I got more edgy and now Ram was also facing me and he obviously might note my heavy boobs going up and down and uneasy state. Ram at that time was arranging some old clothes and I just sat in front on him on the divan while Harpal continued to suck milk from my mammaries.

Ram: Oye Harpi... mere bhai... thoda jaldi jaldi peele.. mujhe bahut khujli ho raha hai! Mummy... ye to jab dekho tabhi doodh pee raha hai? Din mei kitna bar peeta hai ye?

I tried my best to get to my normal self and tried to act normally with my son, but unfortunately was unable to hide my heavy bosom from going up and down.

Me: Mai kya ginn ke rakhti hoon?

Ram: Tum to jab bhi wo rota hai... usse doodh pilati ho... kaash mere paas bhi aisa kuch hota...

Me: Kiyu tujhe kya chahiye?

Ram: Mujhe bhi to doodh kitna pasand hai... tum kya janti nehi.... par tum to mujhe sirf do bar-i doodh deti ho!

Me: Are suno iski baat! Doodhwala jitna doodh deta hai utnahi to tujhe milega naa! Mai to chhaye bhi raw peeti hoon teri waje se!

Ram: Nehi Mummy... tum jhoot bol rahi ho!

Me: Jhoot? (smiling) Are mai tujhse khamkha jhoot kiyu bolungi?

Ram: Doodhwala-Chacha mujhe sach bol diya hai!

Me (frowning): Doodhwale chacha?

Ram: Ha Mummy... Doodhwala-Chacha bola hai ke main to pariyapt doodh deta hoon par tumhari mummy usse chupa leti hai... iss liye mujhe nehi milta...

Though I was talking to Ram I was not looking directly in his eyes and was as if more concerned with my sari and the feeding baby so that I could note how much he was peeping at me.

Me (amused): Chupa leti hoon? Par kaha? Kitchen to khula pada hai... tu dekh le!

Ram: Kitchen mei nehi...

Me: To aur kaha? Aur to aur... mai kis ke liye doodh chupake rakhongi?

Ram: Aur kiske liye... ye jo hai mere samne... mera bhai... Harpi!

Me: What? Ye kya bakwas hai?

Ram: Mai sahi bola iss liye tum naraz ho gayi...

I realized that I must not react in front of him, rather try to find out what the milkman had said to him.

Me: Nehi nehi beta... mai naraz kaha hoon?
Like Reply
Ram: Mujhe laga ke tum...

Me: Nehi beta.... aisi koi baat nehi hai... par mai ye zaroor jann-na chahti hoon ke doodwale-chacha tujhe exactly kya bola hai?

Ram: Doodhwala-Chacha bola hai ke tum usse jo doodh leti ho uska adha hissa apni mamme mei chupa leti ho aur mujhe baki adha hissa milta hai...

My mouth opened up in sheer amazement and exclaimed state. I was dumbstruck! How could the milkman comment like that! What audacity!

Ram: Mummy, Doodhwala-chacha kya kuch galat bola hai? Tumhari mamme jo hamesha badi badi dikhti hai... wo kya uska diya hua doodh se nehi?

I was totally clueless. What nonsense was this! What to say?

Ram: Par Mummy agar Doodhwala-Chacha galat bola hota to ye jo Harpi roz tumhari mamme choosta hai... to tumhari mamme ki size to choti ho jati... par wo to hamehsa bhara hua aur badi badi dikhti hai...

Ram continued to babble out his innocence which in turn opened my eyes about my milkman.

Me: Ye sab tujhe wo doodhwala bola hai?

Ram: Ji Mummy... ek din mai usko bahut daata ye bolke ke wo doodh kam deta hai aur mujhe paryapt doodh nehi milta hai... tab jake wo asliyat mujhe samjhaya!

This milkman was giving us milk for the last few months or so. To me he looked pretty decent and since he was a middle aged person, I never suspected anything dirty about him. But now I could realize that he must have been eyeing me for sometime! I was naturally curious to know what more rubbish he had told my son!

Me: Wo... mera matlab... wo tera doodhwale-chacha aur kya bataya tujhe mere bar-e mei?

I could comprehend that I had to be somewhat shameless in front of my son to know the truth.

Me: Ram... mera matlab... aur kuch wo bola mere... (I lowered my voice) ...mere... (I was literally fumbling) ... aur kuch wo bola mere mamme ke bare mei?

Ram: Bola naa Mummy... ke tumhare dono mamme bahut sundar hai kyon ki wo hameisha doodh se bhara rehta hai... iss liye hamehsa khada rehta hai...

Ram thought for a moment and added innocently...

Ram: Aur janti ho Mummy... doodhwala-chacha ko bhi mere jaisa doodh bahut pasand hai... aur wo ye bhi keh raha tha ke gilas se doodh pine ka wo maza nehi hai... jo mamme chhos ke pine ka hai...

“Sal-e harami ke pille” I murmured in my mind. I was so, so annoyed about the dirty talks of our milkman.

Me: Aur... tu.. tu kya bola?

Ram: Mai kya bolta... mai to has raha tha... itna budbak jo wo nikle...

Me: Ki... kiyu?

Ram: Are mai to bada ho gaya hoon... Mai kya tumhari mamme chooos ke doodh piyunga? Wo to Harpi ka kaam hai... par Doodhwala-Chacha bol raha tha ke tumhari mummy ke dono mamme itna sundar hai... itna golmatol hai... itna paripurn hai... itna doodh se bhara hai... ke mai ye dekh-ke bhi kaise gilas se doodh pita hoon!

I just looked blank hearing all this! What my son just told me made me simply shocked and thunderstruck. I just sat like a statue.

That confounded milkman! How could he inject such gibberish into my innocent son’s head? Simultaneously I was amazed by the audacity of that thug to discuss my breasts with my son!

I immediately realized that it was a big mistake on my part to take the milk from him without covering myself adequately because most of the days the milkman comes early in the morning and he invariably found me in my nightdress. Though I always made it a point to cover my upper part with a chunri before going in front of him, now I realize that it was not enough for covering him from the eyes of that pervert!

Was I still exposing too much to the milkman? I was honestly confused. I thought it was quite okay going in front of him like that, but reality definitely was speaking something else. Though my breasts remained bra-less, but the cover of the nighty and the chunri were adequate I thought, but now I could comprehend that harami ruffian was eyeing my big-sized breasts even under cover. Usually the milkman sat some feet away from the main door and waited for me sitting on the floor with his bucket of milk and I had to walk to him to hand over my utensil in which he poured the milk. My big and heavy bra-less boobs must have swayed and jiggled as I walked down to him and he must have enjotyed that thoroughly and that too in a regular way. Also, while handing him over the utensil, I had to bend towards him which might have given him a view of my cleavage over my low cut nighty and semi-transparent chunri. As I thought about this deeply I also gathered that the type of pervert he was he surely must have been enjoying my walk back to the house after I took the milk from him. And more so as from a sitting posture his eyes would have been almost in line with my pumpkin-like heavy-fleshed buttocks which must have swayed and shook in a sexy way inside my nighty in my panty-less condition.
Like Reply
Me: Hmmm...

I could well realize that all these must have made him pretty horny which in turn instigated him to make such vulgar and offensive remarks about me to my son!

Me: Dekh Ram... wo adami sadak-chap hai... uska baat ka yakin mat karna... ye sab baat sach nehi hai... uss doodhwale ki to mai kal hi chutti karunga ...

Ram: To sach kya hai Mummy? Tumhari mamme hamesha itni badi badi kaise dikhti hai?

I could sense that it would be a rather messy and embarrassing task for me to explain my son why my breasts appeared big-sized and full. I could sense that my body
and senses were also getting ‘heated up’ to talk about all this with a male (my son). Hence I had no other option but to change the topic.

Me: Abhi ye sab baat chod... mai tujhe sari baat baad mei samjha doongi... tu bas... uss adami se kabhi bhi baat mat karna... thik hai?

Ram: Ji... par Mummy abhi samjhao na... mujhe janna hai!

I had to do something to get my son off that track because if I continued to chat with him on that topic of milk, breast size, and breast-milk, I would surely
land up in a clumsy and embarrassing state. I instantly thought of Chacha-ji’s dose and somewhat of a visual erotica for my son could certainly save me in this
situation.

I quickly decided to expose my mammary to Ram while breastfeeding as Chacha-ji had advised me. This time I found that surprisingly I was not feeling nervous at all to expose myself in front of my son, rather I was more than eager to do so such that Ram would deviate from the milkman topic!

Me: Ek minute... pehle mai Harpal ko sula doon...

I had already observed that though Ram was talking to me he was time and again looking at Harpal who was sucking my right breast and making a constant sexy
resonance “chuk... chuk... chuk... chuk...”

Me: Beta.... mera raja beta.... abhi chod do... pee liya naa...

Saying that I slowly raised my pallu a bit more on the right so that my right breast was completely visible to Ram and I unhurriedly removed the baby’s lips off my
right nipple and pushed my blouse down to cover my half-exposed right breast. I made sure that I gave ample opportunity to my grownup son to have a look at his
mom’s fair-looking full and round tit as well as my blackish-brown swollen and glistening right nipple with a milk drop still crowning the tip of it. Finally I
pulled down my pallu to look decent.

I could not meet eyes with him out of natural shyness, but I was fully aware that he was watching my naughty act with utmost eagerness. The very sensation that a
male had peeped onto my naked breast and had seen my bare nipple made my blood start to gush through my vessels.

Me: Chal... pehle mai tera khujli ka ilaj kar deta hoon... wo karna hai ke nehi?

Ram: Yes, yes Mummy... bahut khujli ho raha hai...

I scored over my son and was able to deviate him from the milkman topic. Naturally I was also more than relieved and I quickly went ahead to get a suitable cream
for him from the shelf, but just as I was doing that I noted a bulge in his half-pant! Though my son was trying hard to hide it, but his erect penis was quite evident in his tight half-pant and surely the erection was due to me! The very thought made me shy and blushing and I giggled on my own.

Ram: Mummy... am ready...

Ram was taking off his T-shirt, but my eyes were still fixed on the triangular tent formed in his pant, which was indeed a result of my boob exposure! I had to admit that Chacha-ji was absolutely right – my Ram was no longer a child, he was growing up! Though my son still talked innocently and believed to all those bullshit talks of the milkman, but he had grown up physically! He was a ‘male’ now!

Ram quickly lied down on the bed in a prone posture with his bare backside towards me. Though I was not able to provide my son very nutritious food, but still he had a well developed stature for a boy of class VIII. Since he exercised on his own, he had a somewhat muscular figure too. As I touched his naked skin and started rubbing the cream on his back, something was happening within me! I felt like... as if it was not my son... I was touching some other male!

My whole body ached and even in a bra-less condition I was feeling tightness in my breasts! I took a couple of deep breaths to recompose myself but to no avail. I could sense my fleshy thighs had also started to emit heat and this was indeed a definitive sign for any female that she was getting heated up sexually! For the first time ever in my life I was getting a turn-on through my son!!!

Initially I was rubbing the cream with my right hand but now involuntarily I was massaging my son’s back with both hands. The coldness of the cream and my warm soft palms must have been giving him great comfort from the itch as Ram emitted soft sounds of relief. The touch of my son’s smooth naked flat back - from his muscular shoulders to his waist area - was making me lose my composure!

Was my husband’s constant ‘physical absence’ from me taking a toll on me? My horniness was taking over my self-control and in no time I surpassed my task of relieving my son from his itches and went ahead! The itch problem was confined to the middle of his back, but I had already rubbed the cream all over his back in my horniness and stimulation. I even started massaging his muscular shoulders and Ram surely was enjoying thoroughly my soft warm palms and pressure on his naked upper part of the body.

Me: Ye kya Ram? Kitne din huya bal nehi katwaye?

As I inquired I pushed my fingers deep into his hairs and started massaging his scalp also. Obviously Ram did not mind or object it as he was enjoying his first ever ‘massage’ experience from a female! On the other hand my condition was deteriorating as I massaged him more and more. My big breasts were now going up and down much faster inside my blouse and since I was bra-less my nipples had grown to almost full size as I massaged his hair and scalp. My thighs and hips were also generating adequate amounts of heat and seeing that Ram was not able to see me, I quickly squeezed my both breasts once to feel somewhat at ease. At that point, I could not refrain myself from touching and massaging his naked muscular legs which remained exposed out of his half-pant.

Ram: Mummy... ye kya kar rahi ho? Gudgudi ho rahi hai...

Me: Are aj peeth me khujli hua hai... kal peyr me bhi to ho sakta hai... tu chupchap leta rahe...

Ram did not object further as I rubbed and virtually kneaded the backs of his naked muscular thighs. The hair growth on his legs was profuse, just like my husband’s, and I did note that while massaging as I pushed my palms up his legs towards the hem of his pant, he was quivering just a shade and moved his hips which was a clear indication of his erect manhood. I giggled sensing his condition and was encouraged more to massage especially the backs of his thighs. Naturally it was cumbersome for him and he had to adjust his hips more and more underlining the fact that he had a khada lund due to my massage!

Ram: Mummy... ab... ab chodo... (he was breathing heavier) ...ho gaya...

Me: Kiyu? Accha nehi lag raha hai?

Ram: Nehi nehi... achha to lag raha hai... par...(he exhaled deeply) par bahut gudgudi ho raha hai...

Saying that he tried to get up and as he turned his body towards me I could clearly note his penis in an erect position inside his tight half-pant. Ram was not able to meet my eyes and was giggling and quickly got up from the bed. He was trying his level best to hide his erect dick from me but it was simply not possible for him to fool a matured married female like me. Ram quickly got involved in arranging the old clothes but I noted that his erect penis was dangling in his pant and that very sight was making me feel extremely horny!

Ram: Thank... thank you Mummy... abhi... abhi khujli bilkul nehi hai...

He was trying to act smart and wanted to give me the feel that all was okay and normal, but unfortunately for him I had already detected his erect dangling dick inside his pants.

Ram: Mummy... mai toilet se aata hoon... aake ye saare kapde thik karke rakh doonga.

Me: Okay beta...

Why was he going to the toilet? To jerk off?

O Lord!

What dirty things was I thinking? My son would masturbate thinking about me... his mother!

Oh No!

But did he not get an erection seeing my jawani.... seeing my exposure... getting my warm touches??? How could I deny that fact? By now he must have taken his lund in his hand and jerking it to and fro thinking about my heaving breasts... my swollen nipple... and my soft touches all over his body!

As I thought all this.... unknowingly my left hand went towards my choot area and I was vigorously scratching and pressing my choot over my sari and petticoat... my pallu had fallen off my blouse-covered mammaries and I looked extremely sexy and indecent in that horny condition...

I had to pull up my pallu from the bed to cover my big sexy tits and reluctantly took away my left hand off my pussy area as I heard Ram was coming out of the toilet.

Me: Harpal ka khayal rakha....

Saying that I went out of the room in trembling steps as I was in absolutely no position to sit like that any more and indeed needed something to cool me off.

My whole body was aching and I had even started to leak in my pussy! My choot was also getting wet with my juices and I straight went inside the toilet where moments ago my son presumably shagged off thinking about me! Slamming the door I stripped off my sari as quickly as I could and started squeezing my mammaries over my blouse with my hands very tightly. I kneaded my firm breast flesh for several minutes and while doing that I pressed and pushed my big tight ass on the bathroom wall. This indeed gave me some ‘pleasure’ but of course not comparable to what I used to get from Vinay on bed. I pinched and twisted my hard swollen nipples over my blouse fabric and clenched my lips in extreme ecstasy. My whole body was throbbing in sexual heat as I opened the knot of my petticoat and dropped it down to the toilet floor. My hairy choot was now completely exposed and I spread my legs to open up my pussy more and more. I did not waste a second even to make my boobs free of the blouse cover and ripped open the hooks of my blouse.
Like Reply
I was now fully naked... my fair voluptuous body did not have even a thread on it. I was writhing in pain and pleasure as I breathed extremely heavily with my firm naked milk jugs going up and down in the most sexy manner, more so with my hard erect nipples looking like two ripe cherries and with my hairy matured choot totally uncovered I was truly depicting a sex goddess!

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh... Uuuiii maaaa...!

Naturally I had started emitting soft moans as I now pushed the middle finger of my left hand slowly inside my wet hairy choot. Since I was already much heated up, my finger went inside my pussy quite easily and seeing that I slowly pushed in two fingers at a time inside my choot which was of course much more pleasurable! Honestly it was after a long, long time that my body got heated up like this and I felt like masturbating! I was feeling extremely horny and was blind in excitement.

I looked round and noticed a piece of blue PVC pipe lying at the corner of the toilet, which was about one foot long. I grabbed it and quickly washed it and started rubbing my face on the smooth round contour of the cold pipe. The circumference of the pipe was such... it indeed gave me the feeling of a male sex organ... surely stouter than my husband’s prick!

The silky contour of the blue PVC pipe and the appropriate circumference in my palm started to generate simply awesome stimulation in me! I pressed the pipe on my heavy naked breasts just like my husband would have pressed his naked khada lund on my boobs while fucking me. Naturally I was not able to remain silent was moaning somewhat loudly. I pressed the pipe on my face and even kissed and licked it as if I was holding Vinay’s naked rock-solid penis before sucking it. I was quickly getting into seventh heaven and peaking up at a brisk rate. I continuously was pressing and rubbing my naked fleshy ass on the rough surface of the wall of the toilet which was indeed generating a great erotic sensation. I even squeezed my own ass cheeks very tightly with my both hands portraying as if I was being loved by a male!

My whole body was getting so heated up with all that I was doing that I had to pick up the mug and started pouring cold water on my body to cool myself. As soon as the cold water flowed on my naked mammaries my nipples got stiffer and stood out more prominently upon my breast surface worsening my condition. As I looked down on my milk tanks in dreamy smoky eyes I noted that my brown nipples were standing absolutely erect and tall on my boob surface and they were indeed looking very gorgeous and alluring. I could not stop myself from doing what my husband did time and again while fucking me and I pushed up my breasts and started kissing and sucking my own nipples.

Concurrently my mind could not erase the praises that I got from Chacha-ji and thinking of those hot chat sessions during tuition, my pussy instantly was wetter and stickier. I could not deny that a sense of satisfaction engulfed me as Chacha-ji (and for that matter even that ruffian milkman) did appreciate my boob-beauty even after so many years of marriage and having given birth to two kids!

I continued to rub and press the one-foot long PVC pipe on my whole body and even pushed it in between my legs and shamelessly rode on it for some seconds. I must admit the super round contour and the perfect circumference was presenting me with awesome satisfaction. I realized I was peaking now and hence I started to finger myself more vigorously. The to and fro action of my fingers intensified and my moans were getting louder. I knew I had to be careful because Ram was around in the room, but my sexually elated state did not permit me to do so.

Me: Aaa... aaaa.... aaaa... aaaaa.... aaaaaa.... aaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaa.... aaaaaaaaaa....

Since I was peaking after a long period of time I was unable to hold my “water” and released it with heavy moaning and groaning and my choot was dripping like anything while I was panting and gasping for breath. My whole body jerked heavily and my legs spread almost fully to open my pussy as much as possible in my standing posture. I quickly poured a few more mugs of cold water to cool off and remained stationary for some moments to ease off the heat from my voluptuous naked body.

It was 5 minutes or so that I remained stationary and rested my nude body on the wall for support. I then slowly completed my bath and dried myself and dressed up in my nighty and came out of the bathroom. I was feeling much lighter and free and in my glee and exhilarated state, I completely forgot to wear a panty under my nighty (which I generally wear at night) and went out.

I started performing all my daily activities like other days and found Ram was eyeing me more than usual. I smiled within myself and thought that definitely the massage that I had given him for his itch must have had its effect – the naughty boy! I blushed and giggled as I continued to execute the household chores. But the fact remained that Ram was grownup and aware enough to detect that his mom was not wearing a panty today under her dress as definitely on other days he could easily trace my panty-line through my nighty, which was missing today. The shape and size of fleshy round pumpkin-like ass must have been more prominent today under the sheer fabric of my nightdress, which must have increased his attention more towards me. I did not realize that at that moment and continued to present my unrestricted jawani in front of my Class VIII son. I did not even notice that the tuft of thick hair – my thick curly bunch of choot hairs – could be traced as well through my nighty when I stood straight and was facing the light! It appeared like a black patch under my nighty and Ram surely must have been delighted to see that and was relishing that hairy black spot around my crotch and must have had a khada lund seeing that time and again as I moved about in the room in front of him!

The next morning when I woke up I was feeling quite fresh and free and was honestly not feeling any guilt upon my behavior yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed my masturbation in the bathroom and not only that I was not having any remorse even on my naughty acts of massaging Ram’s body and my deliberate exposure of my right boob to my son as per Chacha-ji’s recommendation. And now when I was looking back at yesterday evening and thinking about Ram’s long stares and ogles at me, only then I could realize that me being panty-less must have drawn his attention more towards my voluptuous figure. I blushed instantly comprehending that and nodded my head giggling at my naughty deed.

Was Vinay’s constant physical cut off from me playing a part? Could I deny that?

I could well recognize that after Chacha-ji’s vocal stimulation during tuition session and my yesterday evening’s activities were gradually making me bolder towards these sexually motivated acts and was quickly shedding of the shyness part off me!

Today also, twice in the day, I breastfed my baby in front of Ram, once in the morning before he left for school and once in the late evening before dinner. At both occasions, I sat in Ram’s vicinity facing him so that he could see my opening my blouse hooks and surely my son was able to clearly view the lower half of my fair round-shaped tits including my blackish-brown nipple. I could not deny the fact that the shyness was also diminishing and I exposed my breasts more confidently to my son! Also, I could easily gauge the thrill and excitement Ram could have been extracting from my bold and shameless act. And that I could make out also from the bulge in his pants and the regular peeps he was making into my half-exposed boobies.

I also noted that the effect on Ram was not limited to viewing only as the natural hug that he gave me once or twice in the day were surely more intimate. In fact today I felt his fingers brush against my tummy and waist and moved up boldly till the base of my heavy mammaries inside my blouse and as his crotch pushed onto my fleshy ass I could quite clearly make out the erect thing rising inside his pants! Naturally I was not in favor of such a behavior from my son that he was hugging me trying to grab my breasts and pushing his rod into my ass flesh, but thought it wise not to get angry and react but to talk to Chacha-ji on this.

Next day was tuition day and I was expecting Chacha-ji to come downstairs. In the evening after Ram’s lessons were over, Chacha-ji sent him to the shop to bring some grocery items which would certainly take some time as the shop he sent him had a very good customer base and remained crowded all the time.

Chacha-ji: Baitho Beti... Ram will not come in sometime.

Me: Ji.

Chacha-ji: To bolo... did you do what I told you to do?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... aap jaise bole the... mai usi line pe hi chal rahi hoon.

Chacha-ji: Bahut achha Beti... this is the only way we can reform Ram.

Me: Mujhe bhi wohi ummeed hai...

Chacha-ji: Tell me what was the young man’s reaction to your act? Did you notice that?

Me: Err... matlab... reaction to thiki tha...

Chacha-ji: ‘Thik hi tha’ matlab? Kya hua? Tum dekhi thi... mera matlab... uska khada hua tha ke nehi?

Me: What?

Chacha-ji was now not even hesitating to use such dirty language in the third or fourth sentence he talked to me!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum agar thik se Ram ko stan-paan nehi dikhaogi... to wo to phir se...
Like Reply
Me: Nehi nehi... aap jaise bole the... matlab... mai to ajkal uske samne baith ke hi Harpal ko doodh pila rahi hoon!

Chacha-ji: Ha Beti... wo baat to thik hai... par tum doodh pilane ke waqt apni choochi blouse se poori nikalti ho ke nahi?

Me: Puri!!! Chacha-ji... aap bhi naa!!!!

I was naturally blushing now and giggled also.

Me: ...puri to nehi... par jitna... mera matlab... jitna dikhana chahiye... err... dikhaya...

Naturally I was not comfortable verbalizing this to my landlord. Seeing me to blush, Chacha-ji was smiling.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... samajha! Tum agar sahi bata rahi ho to iska asar to Ram pe kafi hona chahiye... kiyu ki ye to tum bhi achhi tarah se janti ho Beti ke tumhari ye dono doodh ki tanki to kisi bhi mard ko hila dega! Ram to uss hisab se bachha hi hai! Ha ha ha....

Me: C-h-a-c-h-a –j-i... aap na... bade besharam ho!

My face was crimson at this blunt appreciation. Chacha-ji was very cleverly injecting a physical love angle for me towards my son!

Chacha-ji: To Beti... tumhe to uss waqt hi dikh jana chahiye Ram ka khada hua lund pant ke andar?

He had started using openly now all sorts of direct vulgar language time and again and though initially I was hesitant, I was also getting used to it slowly!

Me: Ji... err... matlab... dekhi thi.

Chacha-ji: Good! Aur... aur uske acharan me tum koi josh nehi dekhi Beti?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... wo bhi notice kiya hoon!

Chacha-ji: Hmm... matlab wo pehle se zyada josh se tumhe alingan kar raha hai?

Me: Ji bilkul...

Chacha-ji: Hmm... fir to wo apna lund bhi kas ke ragad raha hoga tumhari gaand pe jab bhi usse mauka mil-e?

Me: Err... ragad to nehi raha tha... err... par ye zaroor hai ke... matlab... Ram peechle do dino se mujhe jab bhi pakad raha hai...err... mera matlab... ekdam kass ke pakad raha hai!

Chacha-ji: Great! Aur... aur tumhari mamme ko bhi wo kya daba raha hai niyamit roop se?

Me: Nehi... err... matlab... daba to nehi raha hai... par choone ki kosis...

Chacha-ji: Kosis? Ya choota hai?

Me: Umm... matlab... choota hai... matlab... halke se...par dabata nehi hai!

Chacha-ji: Very good!

Me: Aap to khush ho rahe hai? Hume to Ram ko sudharna hai...?

Chacha-ji: Beti... samjho baat ko... iss ka ek hi matlab hai ke apna dawai kaam kar raha hai Ram ke liye... to iss mei khusi ki to baat hai hi naa!

Me: O... ji!

Chacha-ji: Lekin Dilli abhi bahut door hai Beti... iss liye hume dheere dheere aage badhna hoga.

Me: Wo kaise Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Dekho apna ek maqsad to ye hai ke Ram ka ye ashleel kitab padhne ki...

Me: aadat dur karni hai!
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Bilkul sahi Beti... par iss ke liye hume jaldbazi karne se nehi hoga... hume lage rehna hoga aur Ram ko study karna hoga...

Me: Ji... aur yes ab to aap hi kar rahe ho aur uske liye liye sukriya ke haqdar aap hi ho...

Chacha-ji: Abhi sukriya ada karne ka waqt nehi aya hai Beti! Hume Ram ke mind ko padhke uss hisab se kadam uthane padhenge.

I nodded and was honestly moved by the effort this elderly man was putting in for my son. I again thanked him in my mind.

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... ye sab ashleel kitab mei sirf chudai ke kisse nehi hote... err... tum to padhi ho naa? Sirf chudai hota hai kya uss mei?

I was a bit taken aback by this question and thought what else? Those porn books contained only vulgar stories of son fucking mom, father fucking daughter, aunt getting fucked or uncle screwing brother’s wife etc.

Me: Err... Chacha-ji... aur kya? Sirf wohi to hai!

Chacha-ji: Beti... again you are looking at it from your perspective only... (Chacha-ji looked at my eyes deeply) ...tum to shadishuda ho aur bakhubi janti ho ke chudai mei kitna maza milta hai... par Ram ke nazariya se dekho?

I naturally blushed at such direct words ( ...chudai mei kitna maza milta hai... ). Though I was getting used to his verbal ‘abuse’ if I could term it, but Chacha-ji was chatting with me and using all these vulgar and indicative words in such normal and calm manner that I was not able to object the slightest even!

I naturally looked questionably at the elderly person as I was not able to comprehend what exactly he meant by saying “....par Ram ke nazariya se dekho?..”

Chacha-ji: Tum samjhi nehi?

I nodded negatively.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum ya mai jab ye kitaab padhta hoon... to hume to malum hai ke anteem lakhsya kahani ki to maithun aur rati-kriya hai... par Ram ke liye to wo nehi hai naa?

I was still not getting it!

Chacha-ji: ... uske liye to baki saare cheez bhi bahut maine rakhta hai... jaise kahani mei aurat kabhi agar kapde bhi badalti hai to wo uske liye utsukta ki cheez hai.. samajh rahi ho naa baat?

Chacha-ji did not wait to check whether I understood or not and continued to give more examples!

Chacha-ji: Aur phir ye sab kahani mei to ladkiyon ki adhi-nangi ya sampurn nangi jawani ka vistrit vivaran rehta hai... upar se in stories me to mard aur aurat ke chumban, alingan, aur daba-dabi chalta hi rehta hai... nischit roop se ye sab cheez Ram ke liye bade rochak aur anukul vishay hai! Kya? Mai galat bola?

Chacha-ji was now getting bolder and bolder in his choice of words while describing things to me. I did not remember anyone talking to me like this, neither before marriage nor after. Vinay did use vulgar dirty words at times but that was confined to only when we had sex and when he was extremely excited. It was pretty much embarrassing for me also to listen to such erotic direct language from a male, but I had no option here and hence just nodded in affirmation of what he said. I had started to breathe heavily and my heartbeat was also rising.

Chacha-ji: Ab naturally Ram would try to relate things of those hot stories in real life... are you getting me?

I nodded affirmatively. I could not meet eyes with him as the topic was much too embarrassing for any female. My throat was getting dry and I could sense that I was again getting ‘heated’ through this man’s dirty chat!

Chacha-ji: Pehle... as you said Beti... Vinay aur tum kabhi kabhi Ram ke samne close hote the and for that matter bistar pe bhi close hote the.... right?

Chacha-ji: Par ab wo paristhiti nehi rahi... Vinay tumhe na to gale lagake kiss karta hai na to bistar pe paas ata hai jo Ram dekh sake... right?

I was as if replying to some very important interrogation in security officer custody!

Chacha-ji: To ye sab cheez ab puri tarah se anupasthit hai... bhi

Me: Par Chacha-ji... ye to mera kasoor nehi hai!
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Beti... maine kab kaha ke ye tumhari kasoor hai? Vinay kitne pressure me hai... mai janta hoon... wo kuch karza bhi liya hai market se... wo sab bhi hai.. iss liye tum ye mat socho ke sirf factory lockout ke liye wo itna chida hua aur nirash rehta hai aur der raat ko ghar laut-ta hai. Usse paiso ke bhi jugar karna hai...

Me: Mai kaise yes ab janoongi Chacha-ji? Wo to aajkal mujhse baat bhi nehi karte! Subah suraj ugne ke waqt nikal jate hai aur der raat ko laut te hai... aur ek-adh din to peeke bhi aate hai...

I could not hold back my tears thinking of the depressive state of my husband. I started sobbing.

Chacha-ji: Par Beti... usse thoda time do... inti chinta mat karo... he is trying hard... ek parttime naukri bhi mila hai... wo kosish kar raha hai!

Chacha-ji: Dekho beti... Vinay ke ye paristhiti to apne haath mei nehi hai...

Drops of tears still were rolling down my cheeks. I was still sobbing and nodding my head negatively; probably seeing that Chacha-ji thought of consoling me.

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... roti kiyu ho? Ups and downs to sabhi ke jeevan mei aata hai! Aur usse fight karna hai....

Saying that he ascended from his chair and came and sat beside me on the cot. He put his hand over my head and patted me to cheer me up. He even wiped off the tears off my cheeks. I really felt very moved and pleased by this gesture from the elderly man. As Chacha-ji wiped my tears his cold fingers touched my warm cheeks and even the sides of my lips as tears had rolled down there too. Just at that time Chacha-ji did something which I was not expecting at all. He gently moved his fingers from my cheeks down to the corners of my lips wiping my tears and then finally he gently grazed one finger throughout the entire length of my lips! Naturally I pulled back a little but he continued his act while constantly patting my head. The action was so smooth, normal and done at one go that I could not do anything at all but to allow him to feel the softness of my full rosy lips with his finger!

If it had stopped there, I would not probably have thought differently about my elderly landlord, but Chacha-ji in the name of wiping my tears and consoling me, repeated his action of needlessly wiping tears off my lips and this time felt my soft full lips with his cold finger in a much emphatic way! I virtually froze when he momentarily even pushed his finger once in between my lips in the pretext of wiping my tears which had rolled down onto my lips!

By this time his other hand had come down from my head and he was patting my smooth blouse-covered back. As his hand was not stationary on my back and he was feeling the entire stretched length of my blouse, he must have easily traced through the thin fabric of my blouse that I was sitting bra-less before him at that time. I naturally started to feel rather uneasy and awkward; my feeling of depression for my husband was transforming quickly into a keyed up state!

Me: Err... suk... Sukriya Chacha-ji... am... am okay now...

Chacha-ji: Hmm..... Good!

He at last terminated his wiping my tears and removed his hand off my face. I moved and little on the cot as I was sitting too closely with him and that also enabled me to get his hand off my blouse on my back also. Thankfully Chacha-ji want back to his chair.

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... to fir abhi Vinay par charcha karke koi faida nehi hai... uska bhi good time ayega aur sab kuch tab thik ho jayega...

Me: Ji: abhi mere khayal se... err... hume abhi Ram pe hi dhyan dena chahiye! Main kisi bhi keemat pe usse...

Chacha-ji: ...randi-bazar jate nehi dekh sakta! Yahi naa?

I was speechless the way my landlord was using dirty words every now and then! I was in a state of shock, embarrassment and elation too!

Chacha-ji: Mai janta hoon ye sunke tumhe kharab lag raha hoga... par that is the worst that can happen to Ram and I want to alert you right from the beginning...

Me: mai samajh sakti hoon Chacha-ji... Ram ko mai har haal mei rokungi!

Chacha-ji: Thik! Lets get back where we were... jo mai tab kehne ki kosis kar raha tha Ram ke dimag mei wo ashleel kitab padhke jo anubhuti aa raha hai... usko hum char hisso mei baat sakte hain.

Me: Char hissa... wo kaise?

Chacha-ji: Pehla adhyay hai aurat ke sharir mei jhakna... jab se Ram ye sab ashleel kitab padhna chalu kiya hai... tab se wo tumhari kapde mei jhaak raha hai... tum pehle shayad jaan nehi payi...

Me: Hmm... abhi mai bhi samakh sakti hoon...

Chacha-ji: Aur ab jab roz tum uske samne Harpal ko doodh pilati ho aur usko apni choochi dikhati ho to humlog pehla adhyay ke ek pehlu complete kar liye hai.

I dropped my eyes as Chacha-ji again underlined my shameless act of breastfeeding and deliberately exposing my mammaries in front of my grownup son.

Me: Iska... mera matlab... iska du.... dusra pehlu kya hai?

Chacha-ji: Dusra pehlu ye hai... ke kal se tum Ram ke samne kapde badlogi.

Me (almost yelled): What?

Chacha-ji: Beti... Beti! Uttejit mat ho! Ye saare prakriya hum kis liye kar rahe hai? Ram ko tumhari taraf lagatar akarshit karke rakhne ke liye naa... aur koi maqsad to apna hai nehi?

Me: Wo to thik hai Chacha-ji ....par...

Chacha-ji: Beti... abhi mahol bahut kharab hai... tum jhijhakti rahogi aur Ram tumhare haat se raato raat nikal jayega! Tum agar dheel dogi to koi aur usse lubha lega!
Like Reply
I could comprehend what Chacha-ji was trying to convey me and honestly I could not deny that also, but what he proposed was indeed a bit too much! How could I change my dress in front of my son? That indeed would be a very shameless act!

Me: No, no... I can’t do that... it would be too much for a boy of Class VIII... (I murmured within myself)

Chahca-ji: Aur Beti... namuna tumse door bhi to nehi! Ye jo Virender hai apne muhalle mei... apne Ram se ek class upar padhta hai...Virender... janti ho naa?

Me: Ha...

Chacha-ji: Tum kya bhool gayi kuch din pehle uski maa ko uska do dost milke choda tha...

Me: Cho...!!! ...err... mera matlab... hum to sune the ke uski naukar ne chedchhani kiya tha Virender ke maa ke saath!

Chacha-ji: Ha... yehi khabar faili thi wo aurat ne... taki asliyat ka pata na chale! Par asliyat yehi hai ke Virender ke do dost milke uss aurat ko choda tha!

Me: Hey Bhagwan!

Chacha-ji: Bhagwan kuch nehi kar sakta beti... Class IX ke do launde milke uss 35 saal ki aurat achhi tarah se ko chodd diya – yehi haqiqat hai!

I remained in a state of astonishment and seeing the opportunity Chacha-ji just bombarded me with dirty offensive words!

Chacha-ji: Asliyat sun lo mujhse – Virender uske do dost ke saath ghar mei carom khel raha the jab Virender ki maa usse dukan bheji kuch saman laane ke liye.... aur usi mauke mei do launde jo ghar mei reh gaye wo Virender ke mummy ko chod ki – one by one!

Me: Hai Ram! Par... par wo aurat chillai kiyu nehi?

Chacha-ji: Are chillai thi tab na padosi aye... aur wo naukar wala story samne aya!

I probably did not require any further explanation; I was thoroughly shocked at the act of those school boys! I could not even think in my wildest dreams that Ram was up to such things. Oh No!

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... ye sab galat kaam mei dost-log hi uskata hai... aur Ram jaise maasum ladke fas jate hai!

Me: Ji... aap bilkul sahi bole!

I was honestly feeling quite scared now and Chacha-ji used that opportunity to perfection in pinning me down!

Chacha-ji: Iss liye kehta hoon ke thodi si compromise agar tum karti ho Beti... apna ye husn aur jawani ka thoda-sa istemal karti ho... to dekhogi Ram kabhi bhi gair aurat ki taraf aankh uthake bhi nehi dekhega! Samjhi?

Me: Hmm...

Chacha-ji: Uska umar hi to asia hai... tum agar thodi si saath dogi to ghar ka launda ghar mei rahega.... nehi to ekbar agar Ram bahar ki aurat pe nazar dalega... to ladka to gaya... upar se badnaami bhi to hogi!

Chacha-ji indeed was very tactful and clever and knew exactly what he needed to narrate and describe in order to win my confidence.

Me: Ji... ji... bilkul sahi bata rehe hai aap!

Chacha-ji: Iss liye mai kehta hoon ke aage ke do din Ram ko thoda aur tease karo tum apni jism se...

Me: Hmm... waise Chacha-ji... mai to Harpal ko doodh Ram ke samnehi pila rahi hoon... ab se... err... mera matlab... thik hai... kapde bhi uske samne hi badloongi...

Chacha-ji: Right Beti! Let us do it and see if his habit of reading porn books decreases as he will be getting some live entertainment in the house itself. Simultaneously I am keeping a tight watch on his studies so that he does not deviate there!

Me: Sukriya Chacha-ji... par... abhi hum ye baat khatam karte hai.... Ram ke lautne ka waqt ho gaya!

Chacha-ji: Are Ram aayega to uska ahat to sunai dega naaa... tum chinta mat karo... mai sajaag hoon! Par Beti... mera matlab... aur ek baat mai kehna chahti hoon tumse.

Me: Kya Chacha-ji? Boliye na!

Chacha-ji: Err.... I mean Beti... Tum... mera matlab...

Me: Aap jhijhak kiyu rahe hain Chacha-ji? Aur kya baat hai?

Chacha-ji: Yes... wohi keh raha hoon... tum Beti... ab se ghar mei thodi dhang se apni kapde pehna karo... khaaskar Ram ke samne...

Me: Matlab? Mai kya dhang se sari nehi pehenti hoon Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Nehi nehi... main uss angle se nehi bol raha hoon!

Me: Fir?

Chacha-ji: Mere kehne ka matlab hai... kiyu ki tum ghar mei adhiktar samay sari mei hi rehti ho... to phir kuch mamuli adjustment karne se tum asani se Ram ke liye aur akarshak ban sakti ho!

My natural female instinct automatically made me curious about his suggestion and I almost involuntarily reacted.

Me: Kaise?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... samajhdar ko to ishara hi kaafi honi chahiye...

He smiled looking deeply in my eyes. I did note that his eyes slipped once or twice off my face to my hillocks under my blouse. And similar to what he did the other day, even today he adjusted his lund inside his pajama quite openly in front of me! Today not only he was just massing and adjusting his cock while talking to me, but also was holding it with his right hand along its shaft! I tried my best to take my eyes away from his naughty acts and looked at his face.

Me: Err Chacha-ji... mai samajhi nehi... aap hi bataiye.

Chacha-ji: Kya Beti! Ye to koi bhi samajh lega! Aur phir... tum to shadi-shuda ho... tumhare liye ye to aur bhi asan honi chahiye!
Like Reply
I could not read his mind and just giggled foolishly.

Chacha-ji: Are ek-do asaan adjustment karne se tumhari ye jawani isi sari mei aur bhi madmast lagegi! Apne jawan bête ko tum anayas apne kabze mei rakh sakogi!

Me: Sach? Kaisa adjustment Chacha-ji? Boliye na!

Chacha-ji: Okay, okay bata raha hoon... Pehla aur sab se saral cheez jo tum kar sakti ho Ram ke liye wo hai... ye jo sari tum peheni huyi ho... usko thoda niche se peheno...

Me: Thoda niche matlab...

Chacha-ji: Thoda niche matlab... (indicating towards my stomach area) ... navi ke niche.

I generally tied my sari just above my navel and if I were to abide by Chacha-ji’s suggestion, I needed to tie my sari below my navel, which I thought was not too indecent a proposal.

Me: Ha... ye kiya ja sakta hai...

Chacha-ji wanted my deep round navel to remain exposed through my sari for my son.

Chacha-ji: The little hesitation that I can see on your face is about exposing your navel I guess... right Beti?

Me: Ji.. ji!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum to bhagyasali ho ke tum itni sundar gehri navi ke adhikari ho!

I was not sure what to say at this praise; honestly I was more surprised about how could Chacha-ji see my navel; it always remain under my sari cover!

Chacha-ji: Aur Beti ye hamesha maanke chalo ke kisi bhi purush ke liye ek aurat ke mamme, gaand aur jaangh ke ilawa ek aur cheez jo wo khuli huyi dekhna chahta hai wo hai uski navi... and Ram will be no different!

He paused as he was busy scratching his crotch; as he was talking all these to me his dick must have got erected and he was smiling too and I blushed out of natural shyness.

Chacha-ji: To thik hai! Kal se tum apni sari kam se kam char inch niche pehenogi... I mean... abhi jaha bandhi ho waha se char inch niche... okay?

I obviously was a bit hesitant listening to that. F-o-u-r inch! Was that not too much? Four inches meant quite a lot... not only my whole navel area would then remain exposed, but also a major portion of my lower abdomen would also remain uncovered if I start tying my sari so low down! I had to object.

Me: Par Chacha-ji... char inch... aap ko nehi lagta...

Chacha-ji: Yehi tum aurat logo ka problem hai! You do not accept things at face value!

Me: Nehi Chacha-ji... Mai manti hoon apki baat par err...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... maine aisa kya galat bol diya! Ekbar khadi ho jao?

I was not at all ready for such a command from my landlord and could not react for a second or two.

Me: Ji?

Chacha-ji: Maine bola Beti tum ekbar khadi ho jao to asaani se sab pata chal jayega!

Why did he want me to stand up? What was he up to? Will he check where I was wearing my sari right now and would show me how much more I should lower my sari to expose my navel? O My God! That would be so, so embarrassing!

Chacha-ji: Are kahe der karti ho Beti! Ram kisi bhi waqt aa sakta hai!

The elderly man said the above words in such a tone that as if I was involved with him in some extra-marital affair and he wanted to do something with me physically before my husband arrived!

Me: Ji... ji...
Like Reply
I had to stand up; he gently pulled me closer by holding my right arm. I could feel my lips were getting dry and my nipples inside my blouse raising their heads. I already started behaving quite edgy and nervous at this sudden development!

Chacha-ji: Pallu ko zara kas lo ekbar...

I had no option but to obey his order though I tried to complain slightly.

Me: Err... kiyu?

Chacha-ji: Pallu ko nehi kassogi to kiase pata chalega ke mai galat char inch zyada bola ya sahi bola?

I obeyed his order like an obedient student and stretched tight my pallu from my waist over my big round breasts onto my shoulder. As I did that I noted that the elderly man was as if drinking the beauty of my big-sized boobs from such close quarters! Since he was sitting on the cot and I was standing right in front of him, it made the situation pretty awkward for me. His eye-level was almost in line with my mammaries and myself being in a standing posture in front of him made my firm boobs looked to be protruding towards his face! I was naturally feeling pretty awkward at this and tried to move back a bit, but before I could do that Chacha-ji started proving his point. .

Chacha-ji: Ha... ab thik hai... dekho Beti.. abhi tum sari yaha bandhi ho...

He now lightly touched the starting point of my sari at my waist with his right hand. I was having such an awkward, embarrassing, and excited feel I was unable to express – it was a mixed feeling and as a result I was unable to react at all!

Chacha-ji: Ab tumhari navi puri tarah covered hai... ab mai bol raha hoon ke tum sari to 4 inch niche bandho... iss ka matlab...

Chacha-ji started to descend his fingers slowly from my navel down my lower abdomen! Though initially he was just touching my sari, but now he was pressing his fingers on my sari-covered navel so that I could easily feel his fingers! I was almost trembling in anticipation and embarrassment as I could sense that he was not only sliding his fingers 4 inches down my navel, but also feeling that area.

Me: Ouch! Aaahh..... bas Chacha-ji... mera matlab... ye to bahut...

I naturally was extremely stiff now. I was obviously very uncomfortable as his right hand hovered on my lower abdomen just above my pussy area.

Chachaji: Ye to bahut kya?

Me: Err... mera matlab... ye to bahut niche hai... err... thoda aur upar hone se thik rahega!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... tum kya chahti ho ke Ram ko ksarat karke jhakna pade tumhari navi mei? Huh... Baat karti ho...

I could not stop smiling the way Chacha-ji said “...Ram ko ksarat karke jhakna pade...” My shameless smile must have encouraged Chacha-ji all the more!

Chahca-ji: Ram ke samne tumhari navi puri tarah se drisyaman rehna chahiye... samjhi?

Chacha-ji was inspecting my lower abdomen – in fact towards my sari-covered choot area and that too from such close quarters... I was standing just a feel away from him! He then nodded his head slightly.

Chacha-ji: Umm... to ye thik rahega?

Saying that he moved his fingers an inch above from his previous location of almost touching my pussy hairs! My lips were dry and throat drier as he constantly rubbed my lower tummy area, which of course is a very sensitive area for any female.

Chacah-ji: Yaha?

Me (I almost whispered): Ji...

My condition was pathetic, my face red, my boobs heaving, and my thunder thighs emitting heat. My tone was husky and whispering. Chacha-ji’s fingers now rested over my sari and petticoat at a location exactly above my choot area, hence I was extremely stiff, blushing, and feeling very edgy.

Chacha-ji: Iss se tumhari navi puri tarah se Ram ko dikhega? Let me check... where is your navel? (saying that he simply started as if searching for my navel and pressed and dabbed his fingers all over my navel area)

Me: Aahh....

I naturally exclaimed and moaned softly at this childish naughty behavior of this elderly man!

Chacha-ji: Ye raha! (saying that he just pushed his ring finger along the depth of my navel through my thin sari!)

Me: Aaahhh....

This time my moan was longer and aloud as I felt Chcaha-ji’s finger push inside my deep round navel and his finger circumference fill the entire depth of my navel!

I blushed like anything and clenched my soft lips. Though Chacha-ji did the whole action very normally and in the most casual manner, but a matured male pushing his finger inside my deep navel made me utterly uneasy and edgy. My breathing was still more heavier and my heavy bosom was moving up and down close to Chacha-ji’s eyes. I wondered if my hard, erect nipples were able to be traced through my thin sari and blouse because time and again I found Chacha-ji peeping at my upright twin peaks. The very thought that this elderly man could trace my swollen nipples through my sari made me feel more tight and instantly I sensed my nipples turning hard like nuts! Moreover, the warmth of his palm on my wrist did not allow me to get back to normalcy at all

Chacha-ji: To fir mere khayal se ye jagah thik rahega... what do you say Beti?

Saying that he gently pressed my hand (which he was constantly holding with his left hand). What did he want me to indicate? He was of course not that close to me in any relation to do that! My husband often did that in my early marriage days to indicate me anything silently without using words, viz. he wanted me to remain silent or he wanted me to go to the other room or may be he just wanted to be physically close with me, but definitely I did not share such close relation with my landlord! I was of course feeling offended at his behavior but did not express anything.

I looked down to check what Chacha-ji was suggesting and found that this time his fingers had stopped at a point slightly higher than what he suggested moments ago. I was again shuffling to remain comfortable as his fingers constantly were touching and pressing my lower tummy area and in a way he was surely groping me! I did not want to drag it more and honestly I could easily sense that my body had started to respond to the male touches. I continued to be stiff and was not in a position to reply freely.

Me: Ji...err... thik... thik hai Chacha-ji...

Chacha-ji: Okay Beti... ye bilkul thik rahega... kal se tum apni petticoat aur sari yahi bandha karo... iss se ek to iss garmi mei tumhe thoda araam milega (he smiled indicatively) ...aur Ram ke naaazar bhi nischit roop se tum pe tika rahega!

As he talked he continued to give pressure with his fingers on extreme lower abdomen and in fact I felt for a moment that he extended his thumb (which was in the lowermost position) and dabbed momentarily on my thick choot hairs just below his fingers! In my natural reflex action and shyness my hips retracted to avoid his thumb from touching my choot and I had to shuffle to remain normal.

Me: Err... Chacha-ji... Ram ka... mera matlab... Ram ke ane ka waqt ho gaya!

And to my good fortune I could hear Ram’s footsteps. Chacha-ji reluctantly removed his hands off my body. I exhaled a sigh of relief though the elderly man was able to substantially heat me up through this sexy chat session. As soon as Chacha-ji released my hand and hearing Ram coming back, I tried to step back a couple of steps as quickly as I could and in my hurried state I almost stepped on the cup and plate which Chacha-ji had kept down on the floor after having his tea.

Me: Eeeii....

I tried to sway my body quickly to the other side to avoid kicking the cup and plate and breaking it. I was naturally somewhat unbalanced and since there was nothing to latch on to I grabbed Chacha-ji’s shirt who was just alighting from his chair at that time. He could have easily just held my hand to help me balance, but the elderly man not only held my hand with his right hand but also pushed his left hand by the side of my body towards my ass to help me stand properly. The second effort was clearly, clearly not required at all, but since it happened so spontaneously and involuntarily from his side that there was nothing I could do to resist. As I was unbalanced and almost stepped on the cup and plate, Chacha-ji quickly held me by my hand, but simultaneously I sensed Chacha-ji’s other free hand grazed passed my waist and his palm and held my ‘back’ as if to give me proper support to get back my balance. But in reality it was absolutely redundant and his palm instead of holding my waist, rested on my fleshy buttocks, and to spell it out more clearly Chacha-ji actually palmed my heavy-fleshed ass globe very cunningly over my sari! I could sense all his five fingers stretched out on the round contour of my ass flesh feeling its firmness and heaviness! My face was red instantly and I almost trembled in Chacha-ji’s arms. Though he removed his hand off my sari-covered buttocks almost immediately as I was able to stand properly, and in came Ram, so we both tried to act most normally in front of him.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji left for upstairs after sometime and I got busy in the kitchen, but even after a while, I was unable to erase that momentarily feel of Chacha-ji’s palm on my bottom off my mind!

After a good tight sleep I was feeling quite fresh in the morning. Today Ram had practical classes in school, so he had to leave early for school. As he left for school he hugged and kissed me at the door and naturally I was quite conscious about his moves and I could note that he was as if getting confident in his moves as days went by! Earlier when he hugged me from the front, he did not try to hold me, he just leant towards me and gently brushed his lips on my cheeks bidding me good-bye. But now-a-days I was finding that he was trying to hold my waist or embrace me trying to feel more of my 30-year-old voluptuous figure! But since Chacha-ji had already coached me on this, I did not mind my son’s moves and had started taking them rather sportingly.

Today also when he came near me and gently hugged me, Ram put his left hand on my bare sweaty waist just above my sari. I was in the kitchen so naturally I was sweating profusely and his hand almost slipped on my sweaty and shiny waistline. I could feel his cold fingers and palm resting on my exposed belly flesh as he kissed me first on my left cheek and then on my right cheek saying ‘good-bye’. Though it was a routine thing that Ram did to me while going to school but surely I could detect subtle variation in his moves. Today he came so close to me while kissing my cheek and I had to virtually protect my fully developed firm breasts with my right hand from getting pressed directly on his body. I obviously did not want to overdo anything and unnecessarily excite my son while going to school. I also noted that while kissing me today Ram as if felt my smooth cheeks with his warm lips just a shade longer. I was naturally a bit uncomfortable momentarily especially when his lips met my cheeks as his left hand was resting on my bare belly. But Ram just smiled and behaved normally as he left for school and I thought it must be too much thinking on my part.

One significant change that had developed after Chacha-ji coaching me was that I was now-a-days not at all comfortable with my grownup son getting close to me and was ending up in a somewhat ‘heated’ state having hard nipples and warm thighs inside my dress, which never ever happened earlier! My son was as if turning like a ‘male’ touching me and was making me feel awkward and giving me a tight feeling physically. I was too much embarrassed to share that with anyone and continued to live with it.

Since Ram left early today for school I was not able to apply Chacha-ji’s lessons on him in the morning. As I got some time in the day I made sure to check Ram’s bookshelf if there were any more dirty books but fortunately there were none which surely made me feel pleased and naturally my faith intensified on Chacha-ji’s techniques.

In the afternoon after all my household works were complete, I decided to try out a trial to wear my sari low down my navel. When I tried that I realized that it was not the easiest thing to do as I had to adjust more than one thing!

Unlike other married women I was not at all comfortable to wear panties which had loose elastic grip on the waist; I rather would remain panty-less instead of wearing a panty with loose elastic waistband. I had noted several married women wearing panties with loose elastic bands and the panty sliding down their waist and even down their ass crack inside their dress. I was very particular about that. After stripping my sari in front of the mirror, I untied my petticoat string and dropped it down on the floor. I was now only wearing a panty down my half-naked naked body. As I usually wear my panty high up, I had to lower it down a bit since I would be wearing the sari below my navel. I lowered my panty waistline a bit down to and adjusted it appropriately for wearing sari in a low-hip style. Though it was not absolutely necessary, but still I did it for my own satisfaction.

But there was a problem!

I had a very thick tuft of choot hair which thinned upwards towards my navel and it was not easy for me to just lower my panty like that! I could easily note in the mirror that as I lowered my panty down my waist an inch, a prominent line of my pubic hair started remaining exposed over the scant cover of my undergarment! Though I knew the cover of the petticoat would be there, but still I was not 100% okay in my mind, but there was hardly anything that I could do also because the prime objective was to keep my navel exposed and for that I had to lower my dress.

Though I was somewhat uncomfortable exposing the upper limits of my pubic hairs, I was able to cover it with my petticoat. Unlike other women, my pubic hairs were thick and quite prominent even when they were at their upper limits near my navel! Then I wrapped my sari over my petticoat keeping my bellybutton fully exposed. To be comfortable and to check how I was looking, I walked a few steps in front of the mirror and immediately self-certified myself a few times and was quite contented that I was looking different!

I never had tried this before as I used to tie my sari always above my navel and never did my husband also suggested me to keep my bellybutton exposed while wearing a sari, but today following Chacha-ji’s suggestion I looked quite special! The whole appeal of my body as if heightened through this subtle change!

Me: Wow! Thanks Chacha-ji for suggesting this...

I giggled and murmured in my mind. Just then I also remembered how Chacha-ji caught me yesterday when I got unbalanced.

I could as if still feel his hand on my big firm gaand!

And yesterday at that time I was not even wearing a panty inside my sari and hence Chacha-ji must have felt the unrestricted heaviness of my ass flesh on his palm! Though no one was around and I was all alone in my bedroom, I started sniggering. .

How could I snigger at that incident? Chacha-ji was like a fatherly figure to me. Did he have a hard on directly gripping my tight fleshy bottom? I chuckled. Was I getting naughty in my thoughts? Was I trying to build things with Chacha-ji as Vinay was inert?

I was not aware when I got asleep thinking of all those and was awakened by my baby’s cries as he felt hungry. With sleepy eyes I pushed my pallu aside and just opened the hooks of my blouse and pushed my nipple inside Harpal’s mouth.

Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji! Bhabi-ji!

I could hear Haria calling me. Haria was Chacha-ji’s servant who looked after his disabled son, Sanjay. Throughout the day Haria had to remain upstairs looking after the handicapped and hardly did he get a chance to come downstairs. If there was a need Chacha-ji generally came down and called me. What could have happened today that Haria was downstairs! Why was he calling me? Any emergency?

I hastily removed the nipple from the baby’s lips and got up; thankfully Harpal did not start crying at my act and started playing by himself. I just wrapped the pallu around me to look decent and opened the door.

Me: What... what is it Haria?

Haria: Bhabi-ji, mujhe niche ana pada kiyu ki Chacha-ji ghar me nehi hai...

Me: O... par hua kya hai?

Haria: Kuch der pehle mai varande mei tha... upar ... Sanjay Bhaiya waha baitha tha.... to Ram school se laut ke... niche se mujhe bola ke abhi wo Jayant ke ghar khelne ja raha hai... aur uska bag rakhke gaya aur ap ko batane ko bola...

Me: Uff! Ye ladka na...
Like Reply
Haria: Bag agar niche pada rehta Bhabi-ji... to koi uthake le jata... iss liye mai socha ke aap ko bol du...

Me: Nehi nehi... tu-ne bilkul thik kiya Haria... de bag de... aur tu upar ja... Sanjay akela hai... gir-wir jayega to muskil hoga.

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji...

Haria handed me the bag and was about to turn and go upstairs when he turned back to me and seemed wanted to say something more.

Me: Kya hua? Aur kuch bolega?

Haria: Umm... ji... mera matlab Bhabi-ji... umm...

Me: Are hichkhichata kahe hai? Bol na jo bolna hai?

Haria: Ha... Bhabi-ji... ek baat aapko batana chahta hoon... Ram...

Me: Aur kuch kiya hai Ram?

Haria: Nehi Bhabi-ji... kuch kiya to nehi.... par

Me: Are bol to sahi!

I was naturally getting impatient but was curious too as it was related to my son.

Haria: Ha batata hoon... peechle kuch dino se Bhabi-ji... mai dekh raha hoon ke Ram raat ko ek bar chatt pe jata hai...

Me: Chattt pe?!? Kis liye?

Haria: Mai nehi janta par roz nehi Bhabi-ji... mera matlab... guruwar, shanichar aur iitbar ko hi wo upar aata hai raat ko!

I was more curious now. Why would Ram go to the roof at night? And that too on specific days!

Me: Roz nehi? Sirf teen din? Ye to bada atpata sa harkat hai!

Hraia: Ji Bhabi-ji... pehle mai socha tha ke Ram se poochonga... par mai dekha ke wo chori-chupe chatt pe ata hai... to usse poochna mai sehi nehi samjha...

Me: Hmm... achha kiya usse direct nehi poocha... aur mujhe bataya...

Haria: Ji Bhabi-ji... maine Chacha-ji ko bhi nehi bataya...

Me: Hmm... achha kiya... Kya wo.... kya wo cigerrate wigrette peene laga hai? Aur iss liye shayad chatt pe jata hai? Haria...ye ho sakta hai?

Haria: Kya Bhabi-ji... hapte mei sirf teen din koi cigarette peeta hai? Aur wo baat bhi nehi hai... kyo ki mujhe chatt pe diyaslai ya cigerrate-bidi ke tukde kabhi nehi mil-e!

Me: O! Tab to.... tab to dusra hi kuch baat hai!

I was naturally quite puzzled and was thinking hard on what could be the matter with Ram that he had to go to the roof three times a week at night. I was momentarily unmindful and when I got back to senses I as if felt that Haria was eyeing my big-sized mammaries, though he immediately shifted his eyes but my womanly sense probably caught him.

Me: Thik hai Haria... tu upar ja... mai dekhti hoon baat kya hai...

Haria: Ji Bhabhi-ji! Agar koi madat ki zaroorat padhe iss bare mei... to mujhe zaroor boliye...

I nodded and Haria went upstairs though I found him looking backwards at me for no apparent reason. I was back in my room with a somewhat concerned mind. Already Ram’s habit of reading dirty adult books was revealed by Chacha-ji and now Haria also noted something abnormal about my son. As I passed the mirror and was about to sit on the bed, I almost froze!

O My God! How could I do this! How could I be so, so careless?!?

I stood like a statue in front of the mirror with a wide open mouth of exclamation! As I was facing the mirror I could clearly note what had happened. In my sleepiness state when I heard Haria calling me I just pushed off the baby’s lips from my nipple and wrapped my sari pallu on my upper part and went out. I completely forgot to push back my right breast which the baby was sucking inside my blouse and went out straight in front the male servant!

O God!

As I stepped out of my bedroom in front of Haria my one breast was dangling out of my half-open blouse! I also noted that the sari I was wearing was also not thick enough to protect my decency and half of my naked right breast including my dark-textured areola and nipple was completely outside the cover of blouse! I cursed myself for being so sloppy and careless in front of the servant because after all he was an adult male and he must have been delighted to see such a sexy scene! That’s why probably I caught him eyeing my boobs and even when he was going upstairs he was time and again looking back at my exposed voluptuous figure!

In the evening once I was back from my walk with the baby and changed to a sari, I followed Chacha-ji’s suggestion and tied my sari below my navel. I could not deny the fact that I was looking much tempting with this slight adjustment and I also wore a bra (which I did not usually wear while at home) to look more tidy and elegant. Ram did not notice it at the first go but when he noticed it I could note that he was eyeing me more than normal. The young boy was simply bowled over and I giggled and enjoyed the stares of my son at my bellybutton and also on my overall voluptuous figure. I moved about in the room time and again in front of his eyes so that Ram could get a good look at my sexily exposed navel. Moreover, since today I was wearing a bra inside my blouse, my big-sized mammaries naturally looked all the more firm and full extracting more attention from my son!
Like Reply
Seeing Ram’s enthusiastic and fervent attention I could not stop myself from being slightly naughty! As I came to the kitchen and was about to get back to the room where Ram was studying I quickly adjusted my pallu over my boobs.... I made it thinner and pinned it tightly over my shoulder so that Ram could now spot a great sexy side-view of my left boob. Since I was wearing a bra my blouse-covered mammaries looked all the more firm and upright under my pallu. I checked that the entire shape and size of my blouse-covered coconut-like left breast was visible from the side! I giggled sexily and was breathing a shade heavy and went back from the kitchen to Ram again.

As soon as Ram spotted my sexy side-view, I noted him to be twitchy and restless which made me titter again. I could see his mouth open involuntarily and I realized that my overall sexy presentation had affected him quite a bit! As I moved about in the room doing ‘unnecessary’ cleaning and rearrangement of things, I could sense Ram was as if licking my exposed navel and tight boobies through his eyes!

Harpal also did not bother me much today and was playing by himself for a long period of time and so I got an uninterrupted opportunity to complete all my cooking and other chores and then I took him in my lap and sat where Ram was studying to feed him. I noticed that Ram was already developing his tuition teacher’s habit! I caught him twice today with his hand on his crotch and eyes on my jawani!

As per Chacha-ji;s direction I was all set to breast feed the baby in front of Ram. It was as if a double dose for my young growing son because he seemed already quite fascinated by my constant navel exposure and sexy side view of my boobs and now it was time for boob exposure! Though Ram did not have the courage to look directly at my breasts, he was trying his best to peep at my tits from the corner of his eyes. He was visibly restive and shuffling and was unable to focus on the school book that was open in front of him. I was also getting carried away by this exercise and seeing Ram’s keenness I felt like removing my blouse completely! I immediately giggled at my naughty thought!

I slowly opened my blouse hooks from the bottom and just moved the blouse aside to reveal my left melon which looked swollen and ready to be sucked. My baby was hungry and eagerly started sucking my milk filled left tit. I could observe that Ram was breathing a shade heavy and was doing all sorts of silly things to peep at my exposed breast. To convince my grownup son that I was not keeping an eye on him, I just picked up a book and started reading it. Ram must have been much relieved and glad seeing me do that.

He could now directly look at my swollen left naked mammary being sucked by the baby.

“Chuk chuk! Chuk chuk!”

I could make out that the constant sound which the baby was making while sucking milk from my breast must have made Ram all the more impatient! There was one problem that I was facing now that my overall exercise of exposing in front of my son was making me heated up somewhat, which was but natural, and this made my nipples a bit hard and erect and the baby was having difficulty to suck. I tried to control my elated condition so that my nipples did not get hard, but honestly it was not easy!

Some moments passed and I acted as if I was too much engrossed in the book that I was reading. I could sense that Ram had stopped peeping and was now directly staring at my shameless breastfeeding process. At times the baby was taking off his lips from my nipple (probably he was not able to suck probably from my hardened nipples) and then again was trying to suck and I was quite sure during that ‘rest’ period Ram must have been feasting his eyes on my naked breast with my brown swollen wet nipple completely out in the open and fully wet with milk and shining in the bright light of the room like some expensive gemstone!

Naturally the sight of any matured woman whose breast was half out of her blouse would (s)excite any male and Ram was no exception! My uncovered mammary hanging out to be sucked made Ram extremely horny and I could see his right hand had automatically gone down to his crotch and was scratching the area. I also noted from the corner of my eyes that he was now looking straight at my breasts, eyelids not twitching, as if mesmerized by the beauty of my big swollen mammaries.

Was I doing too much for the young boy to take?

I thought for a moment to cover myself with my pallu and stop this bold and shameless act, but instantly remembered Chacha-ji’s words to grow him up so that Ram was defocussed from those dirty pornographic books. So I continued to pretend to read the book that I had in front of me and my son as if ‘ate’ my nipple, areola, and the exposed breast flesh through his eyes!

After another couple of minutes I found Harpal sleepy; I had noted that the baby had played by himself for a significant period of time prior and so feeling sleeping was natural for him with a full appetite now. I did not raise my eyes so that Ram could comfortably continue to enjoy the ‘sexy show’ that I was offering to him. Ram must have noted that the baby was no more hungry and in fact instead he was playing with my boobs, pressing them and trying to grab my swollen erect nipple with his small fingers. The baby was also looking here and there, he was not sucking milk any more, and my left boob remained completely open for Ram to have a 100% unhindered view!

The next moment I noted that the baby looked at Ram and in turn Ram also acted as if he wanted to play with it. As the baby continued to look at his elder brother, the latter was hungrily staring at my tits and was making all sorts of gestures to the baby. I pretended as if I was too involved in the reading and did not care to look at what was going on.

My left tit continued to remain exposed.... now for a significant period of time... my pallu pushed up.... half of my blouse hooks open... the baby was not feeding... my left nipple and areola completely visible to Ram...

I continued my bold and shameless show for at least 5 minutes and then honestly I felt pretty much embarrassed to be sitting like that. Thankfully the baby fell asleep as it was tired and probably Ram also was too much excited seeing such a free and unhindered view of a woman’s breast that I caught him adjusting his dick inside his half pant. He must have been too horny and his dick must have grown to its full size as the very next moment he requested me to excuse him as he wanted to go to the toilet. I nodded with a wicked smile and could not stop giggling as he hurried towards the bathroom.

On the next tuition day, from the very start Chacha-ji seemed to be quite impatient and eager to talk to me and he even indicated that through his eyes twice or thrice whenever I came inside the room while he was giving tuition to my son. I was not obviously comfortable to talk to him in front of Ram or with my son present in the adjacent room and hence I indicated him through my eyes to kindly wait.

Today I had worn my sari well below my navel which I had been doing for the past couple of days and had got into the habit of wearing it down. Honestly the feeling was good and sexy too and I wanted my husband to see me too in that condition, but he was so involved in his world that I hardly could meet him in the house! T was one depressing part, other than that I stares and attention that I got from my son was most fascinating! Frankly initially I was slightly hesitant coming like that in front of my landlord, but then I thought that if I did anything different then Ram might think otherwise. Hence I came inside the room with my fair belly and deep bellybutton completely exposed for Chacha-ji to feast upon! And from the corner of my eyes I did note that immediately both males (Ram and Chacha-ji) started ogling and eyeing my uncovered navel. Chacha-ji looked up and nodded and smiled at me suggestively appreciating my move. In fact Chacha-ji indicated me twice to go to the next room to talk.

What was the matter? Why was he so eager?

I just denoted to him through my eyes to be patient and wait till his tuition class was complete. The way we were expressing ourselves through our eyes was definitely risky especially with Ram present in the room, but thankfully he did not notice us do that. It also reminded me of my early marriage days when Vinay used to denote things like that to me if someone was present. The only difference from today was Vinay always used to naughty during these eye indication sessions and he purposefully would end each indication to me with a kiss or signified through his hands the size of my boobs or ass or how he was going to squeeze them, which obviously Chacha-ji was not doing. I giggled to myself.

The other thought was - if everyday Chacha-ji would send Ram out for some reason immediately after his studies, he might suspect something fishy was going on and hence today (instead of Chacha-ji) I decided to send him to bring some food from the nearby roll counter. My approach naturally made him very happy as he was very fond of street-side noodles and he was more than eager to bring the food. As soon as Ram left the room, Chacha-ji pulled me closer to him by my arm.

Me: Kya? Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Wah Beti! You look so stunning! Ek halka sa change and you look so eye-catching! Believe me Beti... mai bilkul bada-chadha ke nehi bol raha hoon!

I could understand that it was an honest remark by Chacha-ji. I knew the elderly man was eyeing my uncovered navel and out of natural shyness I just tried to pull my pallu to cover it.
Chacha-ji: Are kya kar rahi ho Beti... rehne do na... you are looking so...

Me: Par abhi to Ram nehi hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti adat dal lo... tum kya switch on/off ki tarah ek bar dhakogi aur ekbar khologi Ram ke presence ke upar... Ha ha ha... silly girl!

I also smiled on my foolish act and kept open my bellybutton quite shamelessly even in front of Chacha-ji.

Chacha-ji: Your presence is so prominent now Beti... umm... just like... just like your gehri navi khestra! (he paused just for a second and continued) ...aur sach mei Beti... ye baat kehne ke liye to main to taras gaya tha... kiyo ki waha Ram tha... to mai bol bhi nehi pa raha tha!

Now I was getting slightly embarrassed considering the velocity of Chacha-ji’s praises and I smiled shyly at him. I could not deny the fact that I was feeling contended.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Are tum chup kiyu ho Beti?

Me: Aaj to aap itni bar mujhe ishara kar rahe the... mujhe to darr hi lag raha tha kahi Ram dekh na le!

Chacha-ji (murmured): Tu sali cheez hi aisi hai!

Me: Kya?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... main janta hoon Ram ke samne ishara karna jokhim bhara hai... par ye sari jo tum neeche kar ke pehni ho naa Beti... to sach mei tum itni kamaal lag rahi ho... I was unable to stop myself from expressing that!

Me: Kya Chacha-ji... aap bhi na!

He was still holding my hand as he was sitting on the chair and I was standing beside him. Now Chacha-ji gently pulled me more towards him, facing him.

Me: Are kya kar rahe ho aap?

Chacha-ji: Are thik se dekhne ka haque bhi kya nehi hai mujhe?

I blushed heavily as he pulled and positioned me in front of him. Now my naked fair belly and exposed navel were just in front of his eyes, more so as he was sitting on the chair. I started breathing a shade heavy also and my heaving blouse-covered boobs were also just in front of his eyes too. Naturally I was feeling quite tight to be standing like that in front of a male.

Chacha-ji: Hmm... very nice! Aur ab ye batao Beti ke iska asar Ram pe kitna hua?

Me: Achha khasa... err... mera matlab... thik hi tha Chacha-ji!

Chacha-ji: ‘Thik hi tha’ ka kya matlab hai Beti? Mujhe to lagta hai... Ram to pagal ho gaya hoga tumhe iss tarah dekhke... wo to kabhi apni maa ko aise nehi dekha hoga!

Me: Ji... err... nehi... err... mera matlab hai... waisa nehi.... par wo mujhe zaroor bari bari taak raha tha...

Chacha-ji: Bahut achha! Aisa hi mai anticipate kiya tha... Good! Apna dawai dekho sidha asar kar raha hai Ram pe!

I just nodded and smiled; what more could I say! I could not deny the fact that Ram was indeed getting slowly attracted towards my physical beauty.

Chacha-ji: And the good thing is I have not noted any further dirty porn books in his bag... which also in a way mean that he has started to take some interest in you and probably with more addiction will leave behind the dirty habit...hai na?

Me: Ji.... mai bhi wohi umeed karti hoon!

As I said “Ji.... mai bhi wohi umeed karti hoon!” - I got so foolish that I did not even try to ponder what I was saying! I was confessing and underlining the fact to Chacha-ji (who was not in any relation with me, just my landlord) that my grownup son was taking interest on my JISM!

Chacha-ji: Par Beti... yaha hume bahut chaukanya rehna padhega...

Me: Kis bare mei Chacha-ji?

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... samjho baat ko! Ram ka ye akarshan jo develop hua hai tumhe nayi rup mei dekhke... iss abhilasha ko...iss utsukta ko tumhe barkarar rakhna hai... nehi to...

Me: Nehi to?

Chacha-ji: Nehi to... wo firse wo sab dirty books padhne ki habit mei laut sakta hai naa!

Me: Ji... ji! Thik.. thik! Isko rokna hi hoga...

Chacha-ji: Iss liye Beti... hume aage badhna hoga... aur... aur tumhari ye bhari jawani ka bharpur upyog karna hoga... mera matlab... taki Ram behek na jaye kisi bahar wali se! You are getting me naa Beti?

I could realize Chacha-ji wanted to underline the fact that I must continue to behave sexily in front of my grownup son to which I agreed!

Me: Ji aur... err... mera matlab... wohi to mai kar rahi hoon.

Chacaha-ji: Kar rahi ho Beti... zaroor kar rahi ho... par ye bhi dhyan mei rakhhna hoga tumhe ke Ram ek jawan ladka hai... uska maang aur zaroorat badalta rahega... tum jaisi sochti to humesha waisa nehi hoga!

Me: Sach Chacah-ji... mujhe to ehsaas hi nehi tha ke Ram jawan ho chukka hai agar...

Chacha-ji: ...agar mai nehi bola hota to... yehi bolna chahti ho naa!

Me: Hmm.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji now stood up from the chair. He was still holding one hand of mine and now he placed his other hand on my head and gently patted.

Chacha-ji: Tumhe agar tumhare ye Chacha-ji par bharosa hai... to Ram kabhi nehi galat sangat me jayga... dekh lena... mai kabhi Ram ko bhatak e nehi doonga Beti!

His hand slowly went down from my head towards my shoulder area and he continued patting as he talked in a whispering tone.

Chacha-ji: Dekho Beti... jawan to usse hona hi hai... tum rok nehi sakti... aurat ke sharir ke prati akarshan to hoga hi... aurat ki nangi sharir dekhne ki aas to usse hoga hi... tum rok nehi sakti... par Ram ke liye mera ye ho soch hai aur tum as a mother jo kar rahi ho uskle liye... wo usse zaroor sahi raasta dikhayega...

Me: Mai bhi wohi asha rakhti hoon Chacha-ji... nehi to ye jo besharmi mai uske liye kar rahi hoon....

Chacha-ji: BESHARMI! (Chacha-ji almost shouted) isse besharmi mat bolo Beti... tum kya apne bete ke samne adhi nangi ghoom rahi ho? Usse bistar par amantran de rahi ho? Batao? De rahi ho kya?

Me: Nehi... par ye jo mai...

Chacha-ji: Kya? Ye jo tum apne mamme dikha rahi ho Ram ko doodh pilane ke waqt?

I shyly nodded. Chacha-ji was now more closer to my body. His one hand was holding my arm while the other arm moved about on my shoulder – sometimes on my naked skin, sometimes on my blouse cover.

Chacha-ji: Are ye to common hai... tum dekho na koi bhi maa jab bacche ko doodh pilati hai kuch haad tak apne mamme to dikhati hi hai naa? Kya?

I again nodded shyly. Chacha-ji’s hand now moved towards my back and he continued patting me on my smooth blouse covered back to cheer me up.

Chacha-ji: Aur fir ye stan-paan to filmo mei bhi dikhaya gaya hai... aur kisine to isse ganda nehi kaha... balki prasangsha ki... tum dekhi ho ke nehi? Ram Teri Ganga Maili...

As I looked down, still standing almost within his arms, he moved his other hand from my arm brushing the entire length of my arm up to my shoulder and kept it there. As he talked he slightly shuffled and my twin firm breasts momentarily pressed on his body – the tips of my boobs pressed against his body making me shudder a bit. I involuntarily tried to push back slightly but since Chacha-ji was very close to me and I was almost in his arms the tips of my boobs continued to press on his body.

Chacha-ji: (taking his mouth close to my face): Are Beti.. jaha Mandakini ek rote huye bachhe ko apni mamme pilati hai aur apne pur-e mamme ko blouse se nikal ke bacche ke muh me deti hai... Remember?

I again nodded but was feeling extremely awkward and tight with my firm boobs pushing against his body. I could realize that continued light pressing of my boob flesh on his body was making my nipples stir and rise!

Chacha-ji: Yaha to tum sirf apne bête ke samne doodh pila rahi ho... par Raj Kapoor Sahab to Mandakini ko puri duniya ke samne doodh pilayi... and everybody could see her fair, round breast out of her blouse... but nobody said it was vulgar ya besharmi huyi hai!

Me (almost whispering): Ji... wo to hai!

Chacha-ji: Fir? Ye sab baat dimag se nikal do Beti... aur jaise mai kehta hoon waise karti jao! Ram ko usi se hi... jo mai keh raha tha.. adult education... wo shiksha mil jayega!

I was feeling very tight indeed as Chacha-ji shuffled again and this time my boobs pressed more onto the side of his body and I had to retract forcefully to remain comfortable.

Me: Err... Ji... ji Chacha-ji... aap ko baut bahut sukriya!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti.. Mai katahi nehi chahunga ke apna Ram gandi kitab padhta rahe aur dheere dheere bazaru aurat ke paas pahuch jaye apni jawani ke suruwad mei.... Are Ram kya sirf tumhara beta hai? Mera kuch nehi lagta? Huh! Are mai bhi usse bahut pyar karta hoon Beti.... aur hameisha chahunga ke wo sahi sangat me rahe!

The way Chacha-ji spoke the last few words with heavy sentiment and passion in his voice, I could not control my emotion and hint of tears came to my eyes, which in turn slowly rolled down my cheeks. I was clenching my lips to control myself but seeing my tears Chacha-ji immediately started wiping off my tear. His left hand wiped the tear droplets off my soft and rosy cheeks. I was breathing heavily. I could feel his warm breaths striking my face as we now very close physically and as he wiped my tears I could feel his elbow pressing the tops of my breasts openly over my sari and blouse. This time though the pressing on my boobs was much more undeviating and nonstop, I did not mind because we both had gotten emotional and considering he was my father’s age and the respect I gave him.

All was going smooth but I was slightly taken aback when he, again today like the prior incident, wiped my soft thick lips with his fingers while wiping the tears off my cheeks. The feel of male fingers on my pink tender lips immediately made me have goosebump all over my body and I involuntarily shuffled pushing my fleshy ass behind, not to mention the emotional feeling immediately turned into elated feelings!

Me: Suk... sukriya Chacha-ji... mai thik hoon...

Chacha-ji: Kya thik hoon? Roz roz aansu kyu nikal aate hai?

Saying that what he did was the least expected! He just held the tight flesh of my cheek and shook it with his two fingers just as we do to a chubby child while showing love and affection to the child!

I was all red in shyness and embarrassment!
Like Reply
Me: C-h-a-c-h-a – j-i! Mai kya bacchhi hoon ke aap..

Chacha-ji: O! O! O! To tum bachhi nehi rahi... badi kaha huyi ho? Hmmm... Par umar ke hisab se mai to tumhare pita saman hoon.... hai na? To tum to mere liye bachhi hi ho! Kyu?

Me (smiling): Ji...

Chacha-ji: Par ha... ek andaz se to tum zaroor badi huyi ho Beti... aur wo baat ko to mai bhi inkaar nehi kar sakta!

I looked questionably at him.

His left hand was still on my shoulder and now he put his other hand too on my shoulder as if he would embrace like a lover in his next move! And I instantly remembered that this was how Vinay used to show love to me during my initial married days. He put his hands on my two shoulders and pep talked me and finally took me in his arms and used to give me very tight hugs crushing my firm boobs on his chest. The very thought made me edgy. Moreover, just moments ago my boobs were pressing on his body as he talked to me closely and he also elbowed my boob flesh while wiping my tears which definitely was non-deliberate, but my body had heated up somewhat due to both actions, which I could not deny. Now the feel of Chacha-ji’s fingers on my both shoulders started to make me shaky and uncomfortable.

Chacha-ji: Tum zaroor badi huyi ho Beti... sharirik aur daihik rup se.... Ha... ye to koi bhi inkaar nehi kar sakta.... (almost in a whispering tone with his lips almost touching my cheeks) ...tumhari ye badi badi mamme... kaddu ki tarah badi aur bhari gaand... ye moti moti jaanghe... ye dekhke to mujhe bolna hi padega... tum badi huyi ho Beti!

Ha ha ha...( he now laughed out loud)

I was instantly red and was feeling very shy and was naturally not able to speak though by that time I had gotten somewhat used to Chacha-ji’s choice of dirty words to describe my figure. Instead of slapping this old thug for this perverted description of my body, I was giggling and feeling happy somewhere down my heart that my physical contours were still in shape even after so many years of marred life. I was foolish and blind enough not to realize that Chacha-ji was not a man of my age who was captivated by my beauty, but rather a perverted man who had an extremely dirty mind!

Chacha-ji: Kiyu Beti... kuch galat bola?

I chuckled and clenched my lips; my ears were all red and I was having a dry mouth with my heavy bosom going up and down under my sari. Chacha-ji now left me and got back into his chair. I felt much, much relieved as honestly my pulse was racing as long as he was holding onto me or touching me though I knew he was much older than me and was like a fatherly figure... but yet I had the strange ecstatic sensation!

Chacha-ji: Mai galat nehi bola... ye tum bhi janti ho Beti... kaun kahega ke tum do bachho ki maa ho!

I again giggled shyly and was flattered in some way which I could not deny!

Chacha-ji: Aur ye bhi janke rakhho Beti... ke yehi tumhari sab se badi taqat hai Ram to apni taraf akarshit karke rakhne ki... itne din tum iska istemal nehi kiye ho... par ab samay aa gaya hai...

I could well realize what Chacha-ji meant; he wanted me to use the sex appeal of my 30-year-old youthful developed body as a tool to keep Ram focussed towards me so that he remained defocussed from dirty habits.

Me: Ji... wo baat... err... wo baat mai samajh gayi hoon...

Chacha-ji: Very good...

Chacha-ji’s face as if lit up hearing me accommodating and accepting the bodily exposure that I had been doing in front of my grownup son. Chacha-ji naturally was more than happy that I had completely surrendered to his proposals and was ready to go further! Unsurprisingly the elderly man immediately came up with some more bold and hot suggestions for me – all in the name of my son!

Chacha-ji: Very good... ab to tum bhi samajh rahi ho ke ye jo prayog main kar raha hoon uska mahatwo kitna hai tumhare bête ke liye!

I nodded affirmatively.

Chacha-ji: Usi line mei Beti... mujhe lagta hai ke tumhe thoda modern yani adhunik hona padhega... I mean... Ram ke liye...

I could not understand in the beginning what he exactly meant and looked at him questionably.

Chacha-ji: Matlab... tumhari ye kosish rehna chahiye ke tum Ram ke nazron mei sada aur akarshak... aur adhunik lago!

He paused a little.
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Are Beti... then only he will continue to have interest in you and will not look at outside females... samajh rahi ho na mai kya bolna chahta hoon!

Me: Wo to mai samajh gayi Chacha-ji.... par... par... mera matlab kaise?

I myself paved the way for the elderly man to make inroads into my privacy!

Chacha-ji: Apne roop se! Apne shringaar se! Apne paridhan se! Aur kya? Har jagah thodi thodi tabdili karti raho... jaise tum abhi sari apni navi ke neeche pehen rahi ho... just like that!

I could sense what Chacha-ji was trying to indicate but was unable to conclude what more I could do!

Me: Aap hi mujhe help kijiye... mere to samajh me nehi aa raha hai ke mai aur kya kar sakti hoon?

Chacha-ji: Bahut kuch kar sakti hoo Beti... bahut kuch! You are a bomb baby!

This was the first time Chacha-ji called me “baby” and I realized that he could call me like that as our relation was getting more and more open. I obviously did not like the way he called me “baby” and I indeed felt like cheap woman. I had to object.

Me: Chacha-ji... err... mera matlab... mujhe aise sambodhit mat kijiye!

Chacha-ji: Kaise?

Me: Wohi jo aap abhi bola?

Chahca-ji: Bomb? Par Beti... you should feel proud that even after having two sons you have such a nice, tight and attractive figure!

Me: Nehi nehi.,. wo nehi...

Chacha-ji: Fir? You did not like me calling you ‘baby’?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... mujhe... mera matlab... bahut cheap feel hua!

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... ye sach hai ke mard-log aiyashi ke time me ladkiyo ko ‘baby’ bolke pukarte hai... par maine to... mera matlab... maine to uss hisab se tumhe nehi bulaya Beti... umm... firbhi agar tumhe bura laga... I am sorry Beti...

Chacha-ji’s words were so believable and influential that my anger/irritation evaporated immediately!

Me: Nehi nehi... are... sorry mat boliye Chacha-ji... aap mujhse itne bade hai... mujhe kharab lagega... actually wo word se mujhe...

Chacha-ji: Mai... mai samajh sakta hoon Beti! Mai dhyan rakhungi....

Me: Okay Chacha-ji... mere khayal ke Ram aane se pehle aap mujhe bata dijiye aage mujhe kya karna hai...

Chacha-ji: Thik... thik! Jo mai tab kehne ja raha tha Beti... Ram aur durse mard mei ek buniyadi fark hai jo tumhe yaad rakhna padega... Ram ek sadya-jawan ladka hai aur usse tum asani se halki si sharir pradarshan karke lubha sakti ho... jisme tumhe koi jokhim nehi uthana padhega...

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... mai samajh sakti hoon... jokhim ka jo baat aap bol rahe hain!

Chacha-ji: Exactly... kiyu ki Ram sadya-jawan hai... uske liye tumhari thodi si sharir pradarshan bahut hai... aur wo usme utsahit rahega aur gandi kitabe nehi padhega... par dusre mard to waise nehi honge naa... unke samne tum sharir pradarshan karogi to woh to tumhe all-time choddne ki mauke dhundega! Hai na?

Me (naturally feeling shy): Ji...

Chacha-ji: Iss liye tum bejhijak apni jawani ka istemal karo apne jawan bête ko apne control mei rakhne ke liye... kabhi ye mat sochna ke kuch galat ho sakta hai... ke Ram tumhe choddne ki kosish karega... Ram ka sanskar waisa nehi hai!

Me: Chi chi... aisi baat to mai sapne me bhi soch nehi sakti!

Chacha-ji: Exactly... Ram waisa ladka hai hi nehi! Par usse sahi roop se jawani ka path padhane ka dawitwo to hai apne upar?

Me: Ji...

Chacha-ji: Uss disha mei tumhari pehli kadam hogi... tumhari adhunikta!

Me: Apka matlab hai... paridhan ki adhunikta?

Chacha-ji: Exactly Beti! Ye jo tum hameisha ghar mei conservative kapde pehenti ho uss mei badlaw lana padhega... and you have yourself seen that one small alteration worked so nicely on your son!

Me (nodding): Ji... wo to mai maanti hoon!
Like Reply
Chacha-ji: Fir der kis baat ki Beti? Ya to kuch naye kapde kharido ya fir darzi ke paas jao aur apne kadpe alter karo modern hisab se jisme I am sure tum aur aur manmohak lagogi!

Me: Chacha-ji... aap to bhali bhati jante hai apni arthik stithi... Vinay ke factory mei lagatar lockout... Ram ki padhai ka kharcha... upar se Harpal ke liye baby food... apka kiraya...

Chacha-ji: Beti... Beti! Apni samasya ki baat bolne se uska hal to nehi hoga! You must find an alternate way to reach your goal... isn’t it? Ram ko sudharna hamare liye sab se abasyak kam hai...manti ho ke nehi?

Chacha-ji’s patience and counseling power was easily overriding my thinking powers and I was briskly falling into his trap!

Me: Bilkul Chacha-ji... iss mei koi shak ki gunjaish hi nehi!

Chacha-ji: That’s like a true mother speaking!

I smiled and felt pretty contended not knowing what exactly was his plan!

Chacha-ji: Beti... tum wo Beauty Ladies Tailor ke pass jati ho na... apni blouse wagera silwane ke liye?

Me: Ji Chacha-ji... par abhi nehi jati hoon uske paas... itna rate badha diye hai k kya batayen! Filhal to mai Haria se kaam chala rahi hoon (smiled) ...jab tak koi cheap tailor na mil jaye!

Chacha-ji: Are ye dekho! Mai to uss Haria ka baat bhul hi gaya tha... wo to ladies tailor mei hi pehle kaam karta tha! Ha ha ha... ye to aise ho gaya ke ghar mei chora aur bazar mei dhindora!

Me (smiling): Chacha-ji... misaal to thik se dijiye... ghar mei chora aur sheher mei dhindora!

Chacha-ji: Right, right! Par beti wo thik se kar pata hai? Bahut din huye usse wo ladies tailor ke kaam chorr-e huye...

Me: Abhi tak to thik se hi kam kiya hai... maine usse ghar ke curtains... apni petticoat... umm... aur Ram ke shirt aur pant silwane di thi... did okay with them.

Chacha-ji: Great! Tab to bahut achha hai... usse bullata hoon! H-a-r...

Me: Wait, wait Chacha-ji...

Saying that I involuntarily threw my arm to close his mouth to stop him calling the servant. And in reality my palm literally covered his open mouth and I could feel his warm thick lips on my soft palm. Chacha-ji must have enjoyed that as I felt when I was about to take off my palm off his lips, he as if tried to kiss my soft palm! Though I might be wrong but the pressing of his lips on my palm indicated me as if like that!

Chacha-ji: Kya... kya hua Beti?!?

Me: Chacha-ji.. aap jo Haria ko bula rahe hain... aap soche hai usse kya bolenge?

Chacha-ji: Kiyu? Tum kuch kapde alter karna chahti ho iss liye... simple!

Me: Kya simple Chacha-ji? Kya alter karna hai? Kaise karna hai? Wo sab baat bhi to hai...

Chacha-ji: Are Beti... wo sab tum mujhpe chor do! Tum sirf mere ha mei ha milati raho... that’s all! Mai hoon na!

I was honestly very confused about what to alter and how to look modern, but Chacha-ji as usual seemed utterly confident!

H-a-r-i-a... H-a-r-i-a... H-a-r-i-a... Kaha March gaya re! Aaa... H-a-r-i-a!

Haria: Ji Malik... aya...

Within seconds the servant was inside the room and I momentarily felt tight as I remembered how I exposed in my sleepy state my milky breast in front of him a couple of days back!

Chacha-ji: Kaha rehta hai?

Me: Sanju baba ko baitha ke guard deke aya...

As he entered the room I noticed that Haria was continuously scratching his crotch – a trademark of these low class people! I hate that! He did not have the sense that a woman was present in the room and was able to see his dirty act – who cares! He was just openly rubbing his dick inside his lungi while he talked.
Like Reply