Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Excellent update.. waiting for the update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am disappointed a bit.
Not because of your resolutions or outcome.
So long I was wondering about the first one minute. The reaction and response of Meera immediately after knowing the truth. You have avoided it very meticulously without elaboration.

It appeared to me that you are also clueless about how a woman of Indian moral values will react on the deadly knowledge of her infidelity exposed to her husband.

I believe it's very tough to imagine unless you have some real exposures directly or indirectly.

Anyway, looking forward for your upcoming updates.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for Saravanan decision...
[+] 1 user Likes Isaac's post
Like Reply
Meera had thought earlier that if saravanan comes to know about her betrayal, she cannot bear the pain that he will get. She will not live anymore. Now she knows that her husband has seen her mating thrice, but there is no reaction from her. Just tears from her eyes. Pretty disappointing.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2020, 08:58 AM)manasi Wrote: I am disappointed a bit.
Not because of your resolutions or outcome.
So long I was wondering about the first one minute. The reaction and response of Meera immediately after knowing the truth. You have avoided it very meticulously without elaboration.

It appeared to me that you are also clueless about  how a woman of Indian moral values  will react  on the deadly knowledge of her infidelity exposed to her husband.

I believe it's very tough to imagine unless you have some real exposures directly or indirectly.

Anyway, looking forward for your upcoming updates.

You're quite right. This was always going to be the most difficult aspect of the story to put in words. I was also sort of dreading this part. I purposefully decided against what I perceived would be the normal reactions of a woman in Meera's situation. Like wailing loudly, tearing out her hair, beating on her breasts lamenting her situation and grovelling on the floor etc. I wanted to convey her suffering to be in the same way Saravanan underwent his. A lot of internal anguish, pain and sorrow. Therefore the only way for her to convey that would be by her words and actions and her behavior henceforth. How this is going to manifest in what is going to happen to her would be further part of this story. That is why I said this would be a sustained climax. Probably another 5 or 6 episodes. Hopefully I am able to convey out in writing what I have in mind.

Today I have some free time so I am going to do the translation of this last post in Tamil. It takes me longer to do that as I frequently have to check the spelling, check whether the word I used is in proper context and also search for the appropriate words in Tamil. One English post usually takes about two hours to write, bar being interrupted in between by other work or chores, but the translation of that into Tamil takes about two days and would run into two posts. Each sitting usually takes more than three hours. So it would take a few days before I finish that and can get the time to update the next post in English. Hope everyone can wait for it with patience. I don't want to hurry up and finish the story for the sake of completing it.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes Chickfry's post
Like Reply
I am also very much interested in to see how meeras actions is going to affect the childrens of her. Saravanan knows that he was always on top of world when she was with prabu. Just because of that she gave everything to prabu and denied it to saravanan. Would saravanan put the proposal again to her and make her accept it to bring her to normalcy. She will be more like a Corona affected patient now.
Like Reply
Why not complete the story in english this week and do the translation in tamil later. You can take enough time to present to that audience. Consider please.
[+] 2 users Like Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Meera always had a special relationship with prabu and was always caring for him. When he acted once falling from his bike, it was her caring attitude made even more closer. When his wife noticed, how meera  failed to notice the bruise on his cheeks. When it comes to meera, prabu always played his cards right. He must of kissed her tight first and then slowly made her sit close to him hugging and then should have opened this conversation. he should have apologized for hiding something from her. Also should have got a promise that she will not hate him. he is always a special person for meera. She loved him deeply in her heart without her knowing it and longing for him all these years. She also waiting for their second unison next day. He always gives a feeling that he also cares for her and love her deeply. He did not do all this is something strange. If he had done this, may be he would have succeeded in his attempts.
[+] 2 users Like Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2020, 01:37 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: Why not complete the story in english this week and do the translation in tamil later. You can take enough time to present to that audience. Consider please.

agree
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
I am dead sure in your first coming update the first dialogue spoke out by meera would be "Prarnath! This...this isn't what it looks like."

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Nice story to read and great writing. I met a girl and had a relationship for a year. She is a born cheater and living with lies. Hey caught her 3 times with different guys, still i gave her some chances but once she met a wealthy NRI, she cheated me on 1-1-2020 again. I am not blaming all the girls but few of them are there as like as a born cheater’s. I had learned a great lesson in very hard way, that’s “Cheater is always a cheater. “
[+] 2 users Like Dirtyp's post
Like Reply
Nice story man... 

Take your own time and give it a eeal life finish but not in the same cuxkold things, which many readees suggesting here. Already xossip and xossipy weew full of that bullshit stories.. Don't know why people have same idea foe every story to look alike. 
Thank for writing.. Need to appreciate your hard work
[+] 3 users Like Man4u90036's post
Like Reply
Good update waiting for next update..........!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ6pZhbnQQa6EB2TqDbW...X&usqp=CAU]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2020, 01:37 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: Why not complete the story in english this week and do the translation in tamil later. You can take enough time to present to that audience. Consider please.

I understand where you are coming from but I also get frequent requests for updates in the Tamil section too. I actually started the story there sometime back. In any case I hope to wrap up the story in both sections before the end of April.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 11:42 AM)game40it Wrote: I understand where you are coming from but I also get frequent requests for updates in the Tamil section too. I actually started the story there sometime back. In any case I hope to wrap up the story in both sections before the end of April.

Any update today in English ?
Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 12:11 AM)Man4u90036 Wrote: Nice story man... 

Take your own time and give it a eeal life finish but not in the same cuxkold things, which many readees suggesting here. Already xossip and xossipy weew full of that bullshit stories.. Don't know why people have same idea foe every story to look alike. 
Thank for writing.. Need to appreciate your hard work

Exactly...... 
We want payback.... If not revenge 
But not another cuckold again
Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 11:42 AM)game40it Wrote: I understand where you are coming from but I also get frequent requests for updates in the Tamil section too. I actually started the story there sometime back. In any case I hope to wrap up the story in both sections before the end of April.

Plz don't try to wrap up.... 
We want detailed and logical ending
Like Reply
After reading many comments I would like to clear that this is not cuckold story neither it is burn the bitch (BTB) story. Saravanan is not revenge type guy. It is not necessary to react / jump against every questionable act. After maturity guys never react if they finds to get no benefit from act of reacting; they simply over looked that and moves forward. It doesn't meant to ignore them but they took action silently without doing show-off.

However Saravanan loose his chance of getting payback because he became silent regarding infidelity of meera and never confronted her since 3 years.

The satisfactory conclusion if very complicated now for saravanan. For meera too because it is very hard to justify her second inning of fling after 3 years.

Meera & saravanan have very limited options now because A wrong move will destroy saravanan's 3 year compromise.

[+] 2 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply