Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Plz make another story on alia bhat and shradha kapoor
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
you can also expand the story of SHALINI Pandey have a 2 Some first, followed with 3 treat and a gangbang! But awesome
Like Reply
If possible please consider this suggestion story about Manju warrier, she is a popular actress but I don't see her story anywhere, It will surely increase your blog views.
Like Reply
plz do actress Kavya Madhavan Stories
plz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Stories
plz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Storiesplz do actress Kavya Madhavan Stories
plz do actress Kavya Madhavan Stories
[Image: hJUq0mh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kavyasoman's post
Like Reply
Bro u r superb... Keep it up ...

PL DO ANU SITHARA
REAL LIFE STORY
[Image: anusithara-latest-stills-red-fm-music-aw...3941c6.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kavyasoman's post
Like Reply
[Image: anusithara-latest-stills-red-fm-music-aw...3941c6.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Anusithar-latest-stills-4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Kavyasoman's post
Like Reply
[Image: Anusithara-latest-stills-10.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Kavyasoman's post
Like Reply
Please do one more on Samantha and Trisha, where both are sexually aggressive
[+] 1 user Likes Sarvanand's post
Like Reply
Bro one story on Mayanti Langer please
Like Reply
I lived together with my dad, my mother and my sister, my sister was just some years older than me, she was 20 years old. My mother was 41 years old and my dad was 22 years older than her. Father looked old, but my mother looked very good looking and young to be in her 40s. She was not just a good looking woman, she also had a good shape and a very good body, she worked a lot to keep a nice body. Manju  is 5 ft 9 and without exaggeration, my mother looks very, very good.

[Image: manju_warrier.jpg?itok=SbkfbCYf]

I had my 18th birthday last week and I now had only 4 months left of my senior year and then I am graduating. I came home from school and saw Manju  sitting on the couch and having a loud conversation with dad, it was about her job. She worked as a fashion designer in a clothing company and she loved her job, she had been working for this company since 2001.

I joined them in the living room and I asked, "What happened, why do you talk so loud and look angry?" Dad then explained to me that Manju  had received an email from the company's board reading where they had made an order where about half of the female employees at the company would have to go down to the company's other building and workplace and work there for a couple of months, until to the first june. And then return back home to their workplace here. Manju  was apparently one of the employees who needed to go down there and work there from January to June.

[Image: manju-warrier-latest-photos-098-006.jpg]

Dad wanted her to quit the job after this order, but Manju  refused and she was determined to continue the job, she said she loved this job and couldn't quit it. Almost everyone of the other female employees who were picked to go , quit the job. Some of them couldn't leave their families, others couldn't afford a house or hotel to stay in during such a long period of time. We also couldn't afford a hotel of anything else for Manju  to stay in.

A few days later we were visited by Priyamani, who is my mother's best friend, she also works in the company. She was not among the women who were called to go down to new place, but she informed Manju  and us that she had found a solution to the problem. Priyamani had talked to her step son's friend who had an apartment there in Mumbai, the apartment were also located very close to the building that Manju  would work in. The guy's name was Arun, he was one year older than me and he had agreed to give my Manju  a room in his apartment during this 4 months she would spend there.

[Image: 5e2348ec0fb86.image.jpg?resize=400%2C492]

However, it was a problem, my Manju  would have to sleep in the same apartment with a stranger, with someone she wasn't related to or had any connections to, that made it very hard to accept Priyamani's proposal.

Dad said, "No, no that's impossible, I can't accept that."

Manju  answered immediately, "Do you have any better idea? This is our only and best chance!"

Although Manju  seemed to really want and accept the proposal, she didn't really want it, but she had to, so that she didn't lose her job, her passion. She explained this to me after taking me aside and telling me. After a long conversation and arguments with the whole family along with Priyamani, dad finally accepted, he asked if he could follow with Manju  and also live there, but Priyamani said that the apartment were very small and that Arun can't have more than one person there.

[Image: 0ea9438cf07f3044ffb1c3b001a9346c.jpg]

After days of preparation, it was time for Manju  to fly down to Mumbai, we said goodbye to her at the airport, it was really emotional for me and my sister, but especially my dad, he had never been separated from Manju  for more than one day since they married. Priyamani took also farewell and wished Manju  good luck, Manju  hugged her and thanked her for the help. Manju  then took the flight and flew down to Mumbai, during the flight she thought of the family and started to cry.

After about 2 hours Manju  arrived in Mumbai, there in the airport Arun was waiting, he then approached Manju  and asked, "You must be Manju ?"

Manju  replied, "Yes I am, how did you know me?" with a hesitant and nervous voice.

Arun said, "Well... I had a picture of you sent from Priyamani, so that I would know you when arriving".

[Image: xmanju-warrier-horror-thriller-157540269...07a7K7.jpg]

After they were done talking they took an Uber to the apartment. Manju  wasn't impressed with Arun, he looked like bad news. Priyamani had told my Manju  that Arun was a polite, humble and respectable young man who was really nice, but Manju  didn't see any of it after the first meeting with Arun. He was a fairly tall guy, who had piercings on his eyebrows, nose and lips, he had worn clothes on and his entire upper body was tattooed, there was tattoos of satanic figures and symbols. Manju  thought he looked scary, but she didn't care, she was here to work.

When they arrived in Arun's place, Manju  realized how small the apartment was. There was a living room, a small bathroom, a small kitchen and two small bedrooms. Manju  got the room with the single bed and Arun had his usual room which contained a double bed. Manju  then called and told us that she had arrived safely and was in the apartment, we told her that we would call at least twice a week or more if we could, she said that would be great and then said goodbye to us and we back. It was late, close to 11pm, Manju tried to avoid Arun for the first few hours, after all it was a strange and uncomfortable experience for her to live with a stranger in a small house far away from her family. That it also was a man didn't make it better.

[Image: malayalam_19.jpg]

Manju  took her things and bags into her bedroom, she locked the door to start changing and then sleeping. There, my mother realized that she did not have much to choose when it comes to clothes to sleep with. Priyamani had helped her pack and she apparently hadn't added well to clothes you could sleep with. There were only shorts, jerseys that made the belly appear, thin underwear and lingerie intended for dad, Manju  only used this kinds of lingerie in front of dad, when they're alone in their room, for example when they show and make love with each other. She was ashamed right away and just wanted to throw them away because if Arun or anyone else saw these with her they would think wrong about her and it would look very inappropriate and shameful. She then hid them in a wardrobe. Then switched to something that at least worked and then went to sleep.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
The day after was Saturday, Manju  was free until Monday when work would begin, so she needed to waste time and get the clock to go forward as quickly as possible to start working and focus on work. So Manju  went out for a short walk and then went shopping at a mall nearby. She came home late that day, she had spent almost the whole day outside, Arun was sitting in the living room watching TV, he asked Manju  about her day and she said it was great, she actually had fun. Then she went directly to her room, to avoid talking with him, she still couldn't believe that she was actually living in the same apartment with a stranger.

Manju  went into the bathroom afterwards to shower after a long day, she was sweaty and tired after all the walking and shopping. She took off and went into the shower. After a while, Arun went to the door outside of the bathroom, he heard that Manju  was in the shower and then started thinking, he saw that the door was open, Manju  had forgotten to lock, so he opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" screamed Manju .

"I'm so sorry Manju ! I didn't know you were here," he said.

Manju  then screamed again, but this time louder, "Get the fuck out, now! Right away! Don't just stand there," while covering her tits and private parts.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8yLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tUUly...MuanBn.jpg]

Arun then left and went to his room, Manju  got out of the shower, covered herself with a towel and quickly went into her room and put on clothes.

Arun then entered her room and tried to apologise, Manju  said, "I don't want to talk about it, just do never ever, open a door without knocking first, especially the bathroom," with a angry voice. Arun nodded and looked at her in a very weird way, Manju  then told him, "Can you please leave me alone, I want to do some things before I go to sleep." He walked out.

The next day, Manju  woke up and to her surprise, Arun stood in her room watching her, she immediately jumped out of bed in panic. "Easy Manju !" he said loudly.

[Image: Manju-Warrier-Hot-In-Tight-T-shirt-7.JPG]

"What are you doing here?" Manju  said.

Arun replied, "I just wanted to ask you if you want to eat breakfast, I am making scrambled eggs."

Manju  answered, "No thank you, I'm good," while shaking of what just happened.

It was evening time, Manju  was sitting in her room chatting with her friends on Facebook with her mobile phone, Arun knocked at the door and then came in. He asked Manju  if she wanted to watch a TV series with him, she declined first, but saw that he became sad, she didn't want to be rude so she then said that she could watch a little bit, but that she could not stay up so long, because it was workday tomorrow. Arun became overjoyed and put on the series on television, Manju  always tried not to get into any conversation with him while watching and then after about half an hour she apologized and went to the bedroom to sleep. While sleeping, Manju  woke up several times during that night, she heard sounds coming from just outside her room, but she was so tired that she didn't bother to go up an see what it was. She noticed that her door was a bit open, but she still was too tired to get up and close the door.

[Image: uGNKOPhPIJVu1l3ftYmI4fosvWbZjSrRxDCHcm3a...hq3_B5GmYY]

Then it was monday and Manju 's third day in Mumbai, she woke up early in the morning and left for work, it was finally here, the work had started and she could know focus on it and let go of other things in her mind. When Manju  got home that day after work she saw that Arun wasn't there, it was a relief for her because she could finally have the apartment for herself for a while and feel at home without being tense and stressed all the time with a man around her. She went to her room and was shocked by what she saw, the room was completely clean and looked fresh. When Arun came home she asked him about it and he told her that he cleaned her room because it needed to be cleaned, she didn't say anything but thanked him.

In the next couple of days Manju  began to feel uncomfortable because Arun started to check her out and had a look of lust, he had found Manju 's private lingerie and kept them in his room. After being there for a whole week, Manju  started to get a little bit more confident than her first days. It was now saturday, a free day for her, Manju  was sitting in her room talking to dad over the phone, after finishing talking to him, Arun came into her room, it was around 11.30pm. He sat down at the edge of the bed, Manju  said straight away, "Excuse me Arun, can I help you with anything?"

Arun calmly said, "I need to talk to you about something very important, something I have wanted to talk to you about since I first saw you."

[Image: 63607476.cms]

Manju  looked at him and didn't understand what he is talking about, she said, "I don't understand."

Then Arun said, "I haven't been with a woman in a very long time, since I broke up with my girlfriend a year ago."

Manju  then interrupted him by saying, "Why are you telling me this?" with a stern voice. "This is a very sensitive and private topic you should be talking with your parents or friends about, not with me, I don't know you and it is a bit inappropriate to talk with me about such things," Manju  said with a louder voice.

Arun then started to look very focused and serious on Manju , "You've now been staying here for a week, and I have tried so hard to get your attention and make you see me," he said. Manju  without understanding anything tried to change the subject into anything else, but Arun was eager to continue and wouldn't talk about anything else. He said, "Manju , we shouldn't be sleeping in separate rooms, we should be sleeping in the same room and on the same bed, otherwise we won't make it. You will stay here for four months, we need to have sex with each other, to serve our needs and our interests." Manju  tried to go up from the bed and leave the room, but Arun put his hand on her thigh and said, this time louder and looked very serious, "Manju ! I am not looking for a long term relationship with you, or to marry you, or to hurt your reputation, or to make you leave your family. I just want us to have sex and enjoy ourselves during your 4 months period you're going to spend here. We must meet our needs, sex is nothing to be ashamed of, we all want it, it's only natural." He continued, "Let us help each other out, no one will find out."

[Image: 06-1507279372-manju-warrier-suraj-03.jpg]

Manju  began to think about what he was saying and started to get wet in her pussy, Arun saw it clearly because she was wearing gray tight pants. She tried to cover it with her hand, but Arun had already seen it, he then put his two fingers in it, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! OUT! YOU NEED TO GO OUT! LEAVE NOW!" Screamed Manju . Arun then kissed her, they both looked at each other for some seconds, then Manju  began to shed tears, she then kissed Arun back, holding his head with her hands and moving them around, she agreed to his proposal. Arun then carried Manju  with joy in his eyes and thanked her, he carried her to his room and threw her on the double bed and jumped on top of her. They began to kiss each other wildly. Manju  then pulled away from his lips and said with a breathless voice, "Wait, wait, I need to think about this more, it feels like we were too fast."

[Image: tqo60dc9BuzZVQtedhtvRIwSgl_89WBZsAAJUnFc...4LEbqipeZy]

Arun, who was incredibly horny, responded immediately "Too late, there is no turning back now." Arun then tore Manju 's t-shirt she was wearing and took off her  pants and began to lick her pussy, in the same time with his left hand, he was holding her breast and with the right hand rubbing her pussy while licking it.

[Image: Manju-Warrier-Fake-Nude-Photo-1.png]

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Manju  began to scream, "Ohh, OMG! You little bastard! What have you gotten me into!" He began to lick her more intensely and holding her tits with his both hands, squeezing them hard. Manju  couldn't hold on and orgasmed. He then took of his clothes and threw them away, he lay himself down on the bed and guided Manju  to his cock, she began to suck him.

[Image: Manju-warrior-nude-Blowjob-hot-xxx.md.jpg]

after some minutes he grabbed her under her armpits and laid her down on the bed, pushing his big cock directly into her pussy and started fucking incredibly fast and hard, the bed began to hit the wall as he kept pounding Manju . She screamed, "YOU ARE LIKE A MONSTER! I have never felt this good fucking before! THIS FEELS SO GOOD!" He began to lick her tits and kept pounding her pussy fast, Manju  kept screaming, "This is the best sex I have ever had in my life, I didn't know that there was men that could fuck this good, OMG! My husband has never fucked me like this!" Arun then switched position and allowed Manju  to ride on top of him. "OHH, OMG, OMG, I REALLY NEEDED THIS! She screamed. Arun switched positions and fucked her all night long, then orgasmed and they both went to sleep on the bed.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8yLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tcTF5...MuanBn.jpg]

During the next months, Manju  always told us that she was happy in Mumbai and that the work was good and that there was nothing bad here. Manju  and Arun fucked almost everyday during her 4 months stay in Mumbai. They started to sleep in Arun's room on his bed as they always fucked, they went to the cinema together, they ate at restaurants and they shopped together. It was like she had a new life there in Mumbai. Then after here 4 months there reached an end. 

[Image: th?id=OIP.vLrtwEHRzppeEfs4rYGjYAAAAA&pid=15.1]

Manju  called us and informed us that she was on her way back, we waited very excited at the airport for her, when she arrived and we saw her, we all rushed and hugged her for so long. We kissed each other and hugged. To our surprise we also saw the guy named Arun also come back with her, we thanked him for everything and that he allowed our Manju  to crash at his place, he told us that it wasn't any problem. His parents apparently lived here  but he lived in Mumbai for his college and work.

As we drove back home from the airport I saw dad with tears in his eyes, it was my first time I saw him cry. When we arrived at our house I took him to the side and asked him about it, he said, "I am thinking about Manju , she spent 4 whole months alone with that guy Arun in his place".

I replied with confidence, "So what dad? Why are you thinking like that, this is Manju  we are talking about." He then put his hand on my shoulder and said that I always must take care about my mother and sister, whatever happens, I agreed.

[Image: 035_450.jpg]

After some time I started to feel that Manju  has been acting different since she came back home last week, she is always outside, she doesn't come home after work, she says that she is out with her friends, but when I talk to Priyamani, who is Manju 's best friend, she almost everytime tells me that they hadn't been out together. Then one day something suspicious occurred, I was heading home when I saw Arun and two other guys with him, they began to look at me and laughing, I then greeted Arun and one of his friends said, "Is this Manju 's son?" with a big smile on his face.

Arun replied, "It's him." I didn't understand anything, so I just walked away. When I got home I noticed that Priyamani was at our place, it's normal, she usually comes her to hang with Manju  or just walk by to borrow something. I then walked in to the house without making any noise so that she wouldn't see me or know that I am home.

[Image: IMG_4962-1579866045.JPG?itok=zvjSXXW9]

As I was walking by to go upstairs to my room, I heard Priyamani talking on the phone with someone, I don't know who it was, but I heard Priyamani say, "So you actually banged that bitch? Haha, omg, that's so good and wonderful to hear, keep fucking her, she will be yours, as I promised." I started to think about Priyamani, was she helping a friend with an affair, or was she talking with her step son about his girlfriend etc... I didn't know, and paid no attention to it, what so ever.

One day later when I was walking by Arun's parent's house, I saw a woman who looked like Priyamani standing in the backyard of the house and filming with a phone to something inside of the house, I got very, very curious, because she looked very excited and happy. So I sneaked in to the house through an open window from the other side of the house, as I got in I heard sounds, that sounded like moans, like someone were moaning. I approached the voices/sound and heard a very familiar voice screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with that huge fucking dick!" I then came to the room and peeked from the side of the wall, and there I saw something I never thought I would see, something I never thought were possible. I saw my mom Manju  lying over a tattooed guy who was fucking her extremely fast, her head was buried in the bed, the guy moved his head towards me and I made eye contact with... Arun.

[Image: th?id=OIP.dqoLsDrkGmAZ1fo3sgBTUgHaEr&pid=15.1]

I was now in eye contact with Arun, I was frozen in my whole body, I couldn't breathe. After staring at each other for a few seconds Arun stopped fucking, but he still had his cock in Manju 's pussy. "Why did you stop? I was so close to having an orgasm, please, please continue," Manju  said while being super horny, she was begging Arun to continue fucking her.

Manju  was lying over him, in cowgirl position, so she couldn't see me, but Arun saw me clearly.

Like Reply
Arun then began to smile at me, he put both Manju 's hands on her back and grabbed them hard, holding on to them really hard so she couldn't move her hands or herself. Then all of a sudden he started fucking Manju  extremely fast, he pumped her incredibly hard and fast. "OMG, this is AMAZING, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on your fucking cock!" Manju  screamed in pleasure, she looked like she was having the best time of her life. I've never seen Manju  enjoying herself so much.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8xLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tWjJ4...5qcGc=.jpg]

I started to cry and ran away, out of the house immediately. I cried all the way home, I have never felt this bad in my entire life, I did not know what to do, I was lost, trapped and in a very sensitive position. I got home, and I first saw my dad sitting in the living room watching the news, I sneaked very quickly and quietly past through him and went upstairs to my room, to avoid him seeing me, because if he saw me in this situation, he would start asking me out and that would lead to Manju .

I was lying in my bed, still crying from what I saw an hour earlier. I just couldn't believe it, my mind can't accept what I saw. I heard dad leaving the house, probably going to his job or going out with his friends. Later, I heard someone coming up from the stairs, I wiped my face and the door opened, it was my sister , she asked if I needed something from the store because she was going shopping, I said that I didn't need anything.

I then went downstairs, I sat in the living room and just opened the TV to get something new into my head. Then the front door was opened, and to my surprise Priyamani walked in, I immediately got up and started screaming and scolding her, "You fucking whore, you slut, you little bitch."

[Image: 4012573691de7305451c93c5f41ff303.jpg]

"You do not call me that young man!" Priyamani replied very angrily.

"I'll call you what the fuck I want, I saw you, I know what you've been doing, you betrayed me, Manju  and our entire family," I screamed very loudly.

"Shut up! Your Manju  is having the best time of her life, she doesn't need your ass to ruin her beautiful relationship she has with Arun, leave them alone," Priyamani said.

[Image: manju4.md.jpg]

I then replied quickly, "Beautiful relationship? What are you talking about? how can that be normal, I saw you in the backyard of Arun's house, you were filming and video taping  Manju  while she was doing that filthy thing with that disgusting liar, Arun."

"Yes, so what? I did it because I wanted to save such a beautiful Moment, when history is being made, your mother shouldn't be with a man like your father, he is too old for her and can't keep up with such a beautiful woman like your Manju , I'm just being honest," she said.

[Image: manju3.md.jpg]

"What are you talking about? stop with this bullshit, my mom Manju  is a married woman who has a family, she can't be sleeping with another guy, especially a young person like Arun. It doesn't matter if father is old, he and Manju  loves each other and they have been married for 27 years," I said with an emotional voice.

"Your father is 63 years of age, your Manju  is 40 years old, your Manju  needs a younger, healthier and faster man in her life, Arun is that person, whether you like it or not. I helped him to get Manju  and as far as I'm concerned, they will continue to be together, and if you try to do something, or to tell your father, then you will face fearful consequences," she said and left the house.

[Image: priyamani_hot_new_pictures_15.jpg]

I was shocked, what would I do with myself now, I was threatened by Priyamani, but I didn't fear her or her plans. I have to tell dad when the right time comes. After an hour my Manju  came home, I looked at her and started to shed tears, she greeted me. Then I said, "Mom  where have you been? You look like you've recently showered"

"At the gym honey, I trained today," she said and started walking up the stairs.

"Well, how was it?" I asked with a louder and more serious voice.

She then stopped, turned her head around so she could see me through her shoulder, and she said very calmly, "It was good, I liked it."

She then kept walking upstairs and I started to cry again, but this time much more than before, I know understood that my Mom  has willingly had sex with Arun, and she looks pleased, it's like she has forgotten about the family and especially forgotten father. I was heartbroken and in a very emotional state.

[Image: b3d62b6843bd3492a22d53535f6196e8.jpg]

In the evening of that day, the family sat down and ate dinner, dad informed us that his parents, brother and three sisters, including their children would all come over, tomorrow night and stay at our house for 3 days before returning back. Manju  got very angry and started arguing with dad about why he didn't tell her this before, why he waited till now and that she didn't want to have people in the house. Dad said that he wanted it to be a surprise and that he thought she would be happy that we are having guests over. My sister was happy, and so would I be if this was under a normal time, but after what I experienced these last days, I really can't say that I'm feeling good. But I wasn't surprised at Manju 's reaction, she has never liked dad's family and she dislikes them very much, and with them coming over for 3 days, it means that she won't be seeing Arun as much as she has been, and it will be hard to sneak to him, this was actually something that brought some hope to me. Maybe when she sees the family and she doesn't see Arun in some days, I hope it leads to Manju  forgetting about him and coming back to the family, I still didn't know how to forget what I saw, and I will probably look at  Manju  different from here on, but I hope she eliminate Arun from her life and focus on her family, I don't want anyone to find out about what she did.

[Image: f547d3d2098977cd79b5fdc63715f5d4.jpg]

We were all preparing the house, cleaning and fixing around the house, dad was on his way home with the his family, he went to bring them from the airport and had hired a big bus to bring them to the house. They got in and i hugged everyone, we greeted them at the door and was just excited about having them here, they also made me forget a little bit about Arun. Manju  on the top floor, she came downstairs when everyone was sitting in the living room, she came down and greeted them, but was very dry and with a cold personality towards them.

Like Reply
My father's sisters and other females from his family started talking to Manju , saying how beautiful and nice she looks etc..

One of my father's sisters, said to Manju , "Manju  you look so good, the body looks amazing as well, do you train a lot?"

[Image: Manju-Warrier-latest-movie-stills-%285%294011.JPG]

"Yeah sometimes, when I have time," Manju  answered.

After about 2 hours, the clock was 11pm, my mother apologized and said that she needed to go and help her friend Priyamani with a thing about their work, and that she would be back within an hour. Everyone believed her, of course, they would, why wouldn't they, but I did not, I had to follow her to see where she would go now.

Manju  went up to her room and dressed to something hot, then came downstairs to leave. "Woooow, why looking so hot and stunning, you're only going to help your friend with work, not going out to party," said father's older sister.

[Image: Manju_Warrier_20161002111044.jpeg]

Manju  didn't answer her and just left the house. I saw that dad wasn't impressed with her leaving while we had guests over, this is a disrespectful thing to do from where we come.

I followed Manju  without anyone in the house knowing that I had left, she didn't take the car, so I assumed that her destination would be close, I just followed her, leaving some distance from each other. After walking for some minutes, she stopped and angled herself towards the house, I didn't exactly remember if it was Arun's house or someone else, because it was dark and I was very stressed to think.

She directed her attention to the house and began to walk into the yard to the door, she walked in a very feminine style, her ass cheeks and hips just moving up and down, left and right, it looked very odd, Manju  has never walked like this ever. When she got to the door, she lifted her left hand and knocked very gently at the door to the house with her left hand, then she put her right hand on her hip, she looked very sexy doing so, I felt it to be arousing but also thought, was she showing off or what was the deal. Then the front door opened and it was Arun, he looked at Manju , checked her up, from top to toe, up and down. Manju  then walked a little bit closer to him and put both her hands on her hips, Arun looked very horny and started to bite on his lips, because he thought that Manju  looked so sexy, Manju  then turned around and spinning so that he could see her whole body.

Arun then said, "I thought you wouldn't come, because you had guests over at your house."

Manju  laughed and replied, "Ohh no, I'd rather have you rail me and bang me hard. I don't want to be with them fools when I could be with you and enjoy myself." Manju  then began to pull the sweater down so that he could see her chest, Arun grabbed her and took her inside, then checked outside to see if anyone was there, he then closed the door. I felt an emptiness inside of me and I felt depressed to a different level. But I chose to walk in and confront them, I had to, it was now my time, I took a different way in, through a window that is often unlocked, I tried and opened the window, carefully I started walking towards the sounds and voices, I clearly heard moans, it was Manju , I knew it. I approached the room, it was the same room, when I captured them having sex for the first time.

He was fucking Manju  in missionary style, pounding her so hard and fast that the bed started hitting the wall and make it shake, he was slapping Manju  on the face while banging her.

[Image: Manju-Warrier-Nude.jpg]

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, come on, come on, thank you, thank you, thank you! FUCK MY PUSSY," Manju  screamed. And she kept cursing, screaming and breathe heavily, "Ohhh YEAH, ah, ah, ah, mmmmm, AY AY AY AY AY."

I couldn't watch any more and left, Manju  didn't come home before 1am, everyone asked her why she is late and she used the normal excuse, it was a lot of work.

Several months passed and Manju  was still sleeping with Arun in secret and sneaking around to him. Then one day when I was leaving the house, I caught Arun from the rear window in the car, he must've waited for me to leave, so that he could fuck my Manju  in peace, I turned around the car and went inside our home, I went upstairs and saw Manju 's bedroom door open, I went in and didn't see them, then I heard them coming in, I didn't know what to do so I just jumped in the closet, I was now fucked, no where to go.

[Image: fe5fe9e6989a11b24990d564990cff5a.jpg]

As they came into the room Arun started kissing Manju , grabbing her ass, sucking her tits and licking her neck. He then threw her hard on top of the bed and tore her clothes off, he made her suck his dick for a while, then he licked her fast, I could see how is head moved fast and Manju  had an expression of enjoyment in her face. Manju  was just screaming and biting the pillow and slapping the wood table close by as Arun licked her pussy, he then shoved in his dick, put his two hands on her breasts and close to her armpits and began to fuck her extremely fast, for 20 minutes without stopping, Manju  had an orgasm more than 3 times. He then left, I was stunned and cried in the closet.

[Image: th?id=OIP.aQbC0PBxruR4Xi8fUQCufwHaIW&w=T...=5&pid=1.1]

[Image: th?id=OIP.NMfZaMVmrj0P-CySK0TTOwHaGA&pid=15.1]

The day after I was finished being the coward I've been for the last period, I thought to myself, Manju  who is my honor, I have let her fuck around with a crazy, tattooed and disgusting person like Arun, without doing anything, I was ashamed of myself, but I know decided to stop it, once and for all. So when Manju  was leaving, it was around 2.30pm, I followed her to a the same house, but she walked into the backyard and not inside of the house, which was odd. I waited for about 15 minutes, then walked into the backyard, I sneaked. There I saw 8 girls, and one guy standing and grinning, they were laughing so hard and joking around, and filming something with their cell phones. I got closer and saw into the backyard, there I saw Arun lying naked on a sun lounger and my Manju  lying above him, his dick was inside of her pussy, they were making out, then he began to fuck Manju , Manju  lifted her head and started to moan while looking up to the sky with closed eyes, I could tell she was really enjoying it, and Arun looked at her from beneath and started to smile, he then sucked her tits while fucking her harder and faster, Manju  was moaning so loud. The girls who were standing close by and filming where apparently Arun's friends, I was ashamed and cried, they will for sure put this up on the internet.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-udWRlZGVzaWFjdHJlc3MuY9-tL3dw...pwZw==.jpg]

Then a hand rubbed my shoulder from behind, it was Priyamani, she told me to come with her so we can solve this problem, I followed her because I had no other option. She sat me down in her house, we talked.

Like Reply
"You want it to stop, to have your mother return to the family and stop fucking with Arun?" she asked.

I just nodded.

Then she said, "Well, you then need to obey my commands and do what you're told to do.... Come lick my pussy"

[Image: priyamani80.jpg]

I looked at her and thought is she crazy, then I started to scream at her and telling her that she isn't normal etc.

Priyamani then got furious and just jumped on top of me when I was sitting on the couch, she started kissing me and then ripped off my pants and sucked my cock. I was shocked, I'm being bangd by my mother's friend, and I tried to push her away, but couldn't, she was eager to suck and I couldn't remove her, it did feel good. 

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_cock-sucker-priyamani-l...-photo.jpg]

I had an orgasm, then I started licking her pussy until she orgasmed in my face, she then begged me to fuck her, that if I did, she would help me to save Manju  from Arun, but I had to be good, I just began to fuck her like an animal, holding her tits and squeezing them while pounding my dick inside of her, she was screaming in pleasure then had an orgasm. We were done for today.

[Image: Nude-Priyamani-Pussy-Licking-And-Fucked-...ke-1-1.jpg]

[Image: Hot-Actress-Priyamani-Nude-Gets-Hard-Fucked-2.jpg]

[Image: Qm4938LD6driLu9X18N6Z0wzUnrYHEIMmbWbEhEX...LpE2Hvrqdr]

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2BPriyamani%2Bass%2Bfuck%2Bi...%2Bsex.jpg]

Then a met Manju  a week later, we talked, she explained to me about Arun, I said that I already knew, but she wasn't surprised, she said that she saw me sometimes watching them having sex. She said that this isn't about hating dad or anything, she just loves Arun and want to be with him, since that trip in Mumbai. I cried and tried to convince her to stop it, it's unhealthy and not right, she said that she couldn't, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'll see you someday honey, remember, I will always love you, you are my heart." She then left and I wiped my tears.

The very next day after our conversation, Priyamani informed me that Manju  and Arun had married each other, they left. They moved to Mumbai and would never return back. I was destroyed, I told dad and sister about Manju , it made them cry all day long, Priyamani was also there.

[Image: acc0944ada8846068283cb3dda0a6df0.jpg]

A couple of days later dad and my sister moved to US, I didn't go with them. I started living with Priyamani. her son had moved out, so no one was in our way, she told me that she has always loved me since day one, she's had a long term crush and just wanted me to be with her. With time I started to like her, we then married each other.

[Image: 902_priyamani_actress_hot_stills__306.jpg]

*THE END*

Like Reply
Bro today is Rashmika Mandanna's Birthday.... Plz write a story on her
[+] 1 user Likes Phantom's post
Like Reply
Rashmika and kalyani kalyadarshini s bday today
Like Reply
It began when I married my wife. We were both 23 at the time and we loved each other dearly. My name is Sravan, I was slim and had brown hair and pale white skin. My wife is called Rashmika.

[Image: chamak_kannada_movies_18.jpg]

People often asked how I managed to pull such a gorgeous girl and I would just say something like "What can I say, I'm a good looking guy!" in a joking tone. I wasn't an ugly guy but maybe Rashmika was so hot that she seemed way out of my league. The real reason was that we were in love. Rashmika was from a very traditional religious family and she still held their traditions. She had made a vow to never have sex before marriage. I had respected this since we first started dating when we teens. This was part of the reason she was so in love with me.

So fast forwarding with our story, we had just gotten married. We had arrived at our hotel in the country side and checked in. Rashmika was still wearing her wedding dress as we checked into the honey moon suite and I was still in my suit. The staff had kicked up a little bit of a fuss and congratulated us. They showed us to our rooms and left us alone.

Rashmika was sat on the bed looking incredible in her dress. She had one leg crossed over the other exposing her thy. I instantly became aroused as I had many times, but this time was going to be the night we lost our virginity. I kissed her and lay on the bed next to her. We spent a while kissing and touching, not knowing what to do next.

[Image: chamakmovie_stills_103.jpg]

We eventually sat up and she began to undress me. She undid the buttons on my shirt and pulled it down. She undid the button on my trousers and pulled down the zip. I kicked off my shoes and socks and kissed her again. I was about to help her out of her dress but she insisted that she keep it on for the wedding night bedding.

She rubbed my crotch and got me hard then pulled down my boxer shorts. I had always been a bit self-conscious of my cock size as I was only three inches when it was hard and an inch and a half soft. Rashmika said nothing as she grabbed my cock with two fingers and began to stroke. I slipped my hand under her dress and felt her wetness of her clean shaven pussy and pushed a finger in slightly.

[Image: Rashmika-Mandanna-bridal-look-semi-nude.jpg]

I was feeling hot and my heart rate was racing. Rashmika moaned as I rubbed her wet pussy. She fee back to the bed and opened her legs. I knew what to do then so buried my face in her pussy and licked her to an orgasm. There was a wet patch on the bed beneath her.

She moved further on to bed and I climbed onto her. My cock was bursting and leaking pre-cum. Rashmika kissed me as I pushed my cock against her lips. I thrusted into her slowly and an overwhelming feeling spring through my body. Rashmika bit her lip for the pain of her virginity being penetrated for the first time. I thrusted again and again and the sensation was pulsing through me, again I thrusted and then I happened. I felt my balls tighten and swell up and I began to thrust uncontrollably as I erupted my seed into my bride. I let out a loud moan and collapsed on top of her.

[Image: Rashmika-enjoying-cock-inside-her-pussy.jpg]

As I had thrusted, my cock came out of her pussy and I spilt my seed onto the bed.

"Are you done already?" she asked me.

"Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't stop it!" I said breathless.

"Oh, ok!" she said with disappointment "Did you cum in me?"

"No I fell out!" I replied.

We had an agreement that we would not use protection on our honey moon. If Rashmika was to be pregnant we had decided that it would be fate if it happened on our wedding night. Rashmika was disappointed that my sperm had dripped onto the bed and not inside her.

We sat quietly for a while before I fell asleep. When last I looked at Rashmika she was lying facing away from me still in her wedding dress. I woke the next morning to find her still wearing it and she wanted us to try again what I had failed to do the night before.

She took my three inch cock in her hand and stroked with her two fingers. Once I was hard she wrapped her mouth around it and sucked my cock. This again ended in disappointment. It took only 20 seconds.

"Ah I'm cumming!" I moaned.

"No not yet!" she protested.

[Image: %255BUNSET%255D]

I thrusted upwards and instead of the expected spurt of cum, it just leaked out of my cock. The amount of sperm was not enough to fill a tea spoon. Rashmika looked down in disappointment.

"Sweetheart, its only because you are so sexy that it happens so quick, please don't be disappointed!" I said.

"Its fine!" she sighed "shall we get breakfast!"

We went for our breakfast and nodded at all the congratulations we were give by the staff. We ate silently and went back to our room.

"What shall we do today?" I asked.

"I'm tired so I might have a nap!" she said.

Rashmika lay in bed while I went to check out the swimming pool. I got changed and started doing some lengths of the pool. I was totally alone so I gave the Jacuzzi and sauna a try. I was in the sauna for 15 minuets when the door opened and a figure walked through the steam wearing a towel. The man was tall and black and he was very well toned.

"Hello!" he said.

"Hi" I replied.

We sat quietly for a time. He was opposite me with his eyes closed so I was looking at his well toned muscles. He must have spent a lot of time in the gym to keep his body like that.

"Do you mind if we get some more steam in here?" he asked.

"Of course not, go ahead!" I said.

"Are you the newlywed I saw in the dining hall?" he asked.

"Yes!" I too had noticed this man earlier with a few other black men.

"Congratulations, you are a young couple and lucky to have found love so early on!" he said.

"Thank you! we've been together since we were teens!"

"Ah childhood sweethearts, that's cute!" he said smiling.

The man and I talked for a while longer. His name was Marcus. He was here with some of his team mates from a football team having a relaxing week to recover. It wasn't a professional team but more a weekend league team. They still had other jobs, Marcus in particular was an organiser at a night club.

Eventually the steam had me beaten so left for the showers and headed back to my room. Rashmika still asleep on the bed. She was so hot and sexy I got aroused and became hard. I lay down beside her naked listened to her breathe for a while.

She woke up and saw my hard three inch cock. I tried to make a move but she denied me and said it have to do it myself. So I got up and jerked my small cock while looking down at her sexy body. Rashmika was watching me stroke my cock with two fingers.

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-latest-hot-images-1r2l...1569208807]

"How was the pool?" she asked me.

"It was good!" I said, breathing heavily.

At that point I began to thrust the air and let go of my cock as I began to cum. I leaned back with hands on the bed and thrusted up to air as sperm leaked out of my penis. The blob of sperm ran down my cock and balls and Rashmika handed me a box of tissues by the bed.

Like Reply
We stayed in the room until dinner and after that we went back to the room. Where Rashmika had me eat her pussy to an orgasm like the night before. I was hard again after so I tried to climb onto her.

[Image: rashmika-mandanna-nude-pussy.jpg]

"No! I'm done!" she said "You'll have to finish yourself off!"

So I did, but she wouldn't let me do it on the bed as we had to sleep there. So I stood by the bed looking at her amazing body and within 30 sends I was done.

The next day I went for a swim again while Rashmika went to read a book out in the gardens. I was swimming when Marcus came into the pool.

"Hey Sravan, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine!" I lied.

Marcus swam a few lengths with me until eventually we stopped by the side.

"Shall we try out that ?" asked Marcus.

I nodded and we jumped in. Again we were alone.

"Are you ok? you seem down!" Marcus asked.

"Its nothing really!"

"If you tell me, maybe I can help!" said Marcus.

I explained that Rashmika and I hadn't had sex until the other night and that it didn't go as planned. I wasn't sure why I was telling him but he seemed interested.

"So what happened that didn't go to plan?" he asked.

"Its embarrassing, I'm not sure I should say!"

"Did you finish too fast?"

"Yes!" I admitted.

"Do you think you're the first guy to finish to fast? I've been there myself, you just got to give yourself a minuet and you be back on the horse before you know it!"

"That's part of the problem, see I tried but I just couldn't get hard after!"

"Have you always been like this even when you masturbate?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said, taken aback.

"Seems to me that your not one of those guys that can be the stallion every woman dreams of! you need to find a way to please her that you can both enjoy!"

"How do I do that?"

"Ask her!"

I returned to my room and brought the topic up. She closed her book and hugged me.

[Image: Naga-Shauryas-Chalo-5-Days-AP-TS-Box-Off...ctions.jpg]

"Sweetheart, I will love no matter what!" she said.

"Yes I know, I will love you too but I want to please you! how can I please you? be honest!"

"Well I always imagined that my wedding night would be so special! my husband would take me and spill his seed deep inside me, as if to claim me as his own!" she said.

"But I cant do that!" I said sadly.

"No, but I doesn't stop me loving you! we can think on it, and soon well spice it up little!"

That night she let me inside her, although I suspect out of pity. I thrusted in her and she made no sound of pleasure. This time as I orgasmed uncontrollably, I split my sperm over her pussy attempting to stay inside her. After that it was her turn to orgasm so licked her pussy after wiping my sperm of pussy lips. I couldn't help but think that his was the way forward with our predicament.

Perhaps I could just lick her pussy from now on. But she wanted a man deep inside her. How can I do both? What was I supposed to do, get some one else to fuck her?

I fell asleep and dreamt of a stranger fucking my newly wed wife. The man was a shadow mostly and had a bigger cock than I did. He was able to fuck her deep and spill his seed deep inside her the way I couldn't. The dream woke me up with a raging hard on. I got up and went to the bathroom and tried to relieve my erection. I stood against the sink and started to jerk with two fingers and imagined my wife under the covers naked.

[Image: Rashmika%2BMandanna%2Bnaked%2Bhot%2Bass%...%2Bpic.jpg]

I couldn't help but picture that shadow under the covers with her. They were rolling around and giggling and moaning. I almost burst my load just then and managed to stop myself. I tried again but the shadow came back. No matter how hard I tried the shadow would dominate my imagination and fuck my wife whilst I was standing over them, watching. Just then I orgasmed and a blob of sperm dropped into the sink.

The next day Marcus and I were alone in the swimming pool again.

"Did you speak with your wife?" he asked.

"Yes! she had hoped to have been penetrated deeper but said that she wasn't upset about it!" I told Marcus "I think she was a little disappointed though!"

""So you didn't come to a conclusion then?" he said.

"Not really no! apart from she wanted what I couldn't give her, deeper and longer lasting sex!"

"Wait, are you saying that you weren't big enough for her?"

Oops I said too much "Err well kind of!"

"Ah so its a size issue!" he said "I'm not sure how you can past that one!"

"She loves it when I lick her out, she has orgasms when I do that!" I said, trying not to sound a total failure.

"Well that's a good start! but its sex she wants not foreplay!"

We were in the sauna at this point and had gone quiet. I could tell he was thinking on the problem. Marcus was a little older and wiser than I was, so trusting him with this issue was easier the more we spoke about it.

"Pease don't tell anyone this!" I said.

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed!" he said "C'mon I'll buy you a beer!" he insisted.

We left the sauna and went into the men's changing rooms. There were no cubicles in there, just a bench that went from one end to the other and lockers opposite. We got our things from the lockers and began to change when Marcus struck up a convocation.

"If you don't mind me asking, how big exactly are you? you don't have to answer!" he said.

I wanted to tell him to mind his own business but I knew he meant well. I hesitated while thinking on what to say.

"You know what, that was a stupid question, forget about it!" said Marcus.

We were facing each other while he said this and dropped his swimming shorts. Marcus had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was at least 7 inches soft. His balls were the size of table tennis balls and his cock head a great big purple head bulging off the end. I was staring and didn't notice he had seen me. I didn't want to look shy and stupid so I just took off my shorts and walked into the shower before he could see.

Marcus followed me in and took the shower next to me. Again there were no cubicles in the showers, it was all open.

"You were right! it was a stupid question since you were about to see it for yourself!" I said jokingly.

"I'm not trying to demean you I was just curious!" he said.

"Well here it is, all 1 and a half inches, three when hard!" I said sounding delightfully sarcastic.

Marcus just smiled and continued the shower. We dried off after and headed to the bar. Rashmika was siting in the corner reading her book. She waved me down as I walked past.

"Sravan, sweetheart!" she said.

"Hello darling!"

"Who is your friend?" she asked curiously.

"This is Marcus! Marcus this is my wife Rashmika who told you about!" I introduced them.

"Hello, its so nice to put a face to a name!" said Marcus shaking her hand.

"When did you two meet?"

[Image: rashmika-jersey.jpg?itok=YZR5-Fvy]

"The other day in the sauna! we both go to the pool every day at the same time!" said Marcus with a chuckle "Have you tried ?"

"No, but I feel like I'm missing out now, perhaps I will!" she said.

"I'm going to the bar can I get either of you a drink?" he asked.

"I'll just have a beer if that's ok!" I said.

"I'll just have a water please, thank you!" said Rashmika.

We sat down and Rashmika said "You never told me you made a friend!"

"It never really came up!"

Marcus returned with our drinks and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking about his huge cock in his jeans. Rashmika was chatting away about the wedding to him totally unaware that he has a huge cock that would satisfy her better than I could.

"Didn't you think so Sravan?" said Rashmika.

"Huh oh, yes of course!" I said fumbling my words.

I looked at my wife's hands and how small they were compared to the size of Marcus's huge black cock. I wondered what they would look like holding it, stroking it and how big could Marcus really get? I wondered.

Just then three black men walked into the room and greeted Marcus. These were his team mates. He introduced Carl, Rick and Joe to me and Rashmika and they sat down with us as Marcus explained that we were newlyweds. They all said hello and got up to get drinks for themselves and for us too. Rashmika and I were surrounded by these men who were all very friendly and congratulated us on our marriage. I wondered if what they say about black men was true, were Carl, Rick and Joe all as well hung as Marcus. There was four solutions to my wife's and my problem all sitting around us.

[Image: sirqtKeghgecf.jpg]

Eventually they talked Rashmika into have a few alcoholic drinks and soon she was giggling giddily with them and I was too. I soon forgot about my thoughts of them and enjoyed their company instead.

After a while we decided to get some dinner and all six of us sat the same table continuing our conversations. I was talking with Rick and Marcus while Rashmika was giggling at something Joe and Carl were saying. This was the first time she smiled since the wedding night bedding disaster. She always looked more beautiful when she smiled.

Eventually we called it a night. Rashmika and I headed back to our room full of smiles and laughter. Rashmika threw herself at me when the door shut behind us. We kissed passionately and went to the bed. She slipped out of her jeans and was quick to remove her underwear.

"I want to try something! just stay there!" she said.

I lay on my back naked when she climbed over my head and sat on my face. I needed no invitation after that, it was the only way I could please her.

"I'm not going to suck you off until you make me cum first!" she commanded.

[Image: Rashmika-Mandanna-fingering-her-pussy-naked.jpg]

I obliged and wrapped my hands around her waist and licked her pussy in a frenzy. I was suffering a raging erection for the 15 minuets it took to make her moan with and orgasm, perhaps too loudly as well. She leaned forward and sucked on my three inch erection until I began to shake uncontrollably. She took her mouth away when I did so as I didn't knock her teeth out. She wiped me clean and we got ready for bed.

Like Reply