Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I tried to get a clearer view of what is happening within the water. Shruti was standing with her legs stretched apart a bit. Two guys were near her pressing her boobs while one guy was fucking her from the front. She was totally nude with just her mangalsutra on her chest. I asked Bharath and friends to go and stop. Before we could do anything, the three guys came out from the water and they left immediately

Shruti came out nude with her body totally wet. No one could take their eyes off her. Her body was literally shining in the sunlight with wet drops. There were water drops on her boobs and water dripping from her navel. This tall slim fleshy angel was walking out of waterfalls with an aura. I got back my senses to see the situation. I threw her the towel. She covered herself with the towel. She told that the guys mingled with them when Bharath and friends were playing with her. SHe didn't even know that it was not Bharath. She only felt so many hands playing with her. Only after they tried removing her dresses she felt something was wrong. She tried to resist. But they held her tightly. Once they got her nude, she felt weak on her knees and her sexual side took over. She lost control and started co-operating with them. 

Luckily the guys left soon. They were afraid of the problems I think. Shruti told that the two guys double penetrated her while the third guy was getting a handjob. We looked around to find that no one was there. Bharath told - "This place is usually isolated like this. I am pretty sure no one will come here after this:

Shyam - Then there is no need of the towel bhabhi

Shruti smiled and started running away from him. Shyam chased her. Shruti's towel fell down at one point. Shyam just put his legs on the towel and laughed at her. She used one hand to cover her boobs and bent down to pull the towel. But he didn't leave it.

Shyam - Come on. This is the perferct place for a woman like you

Shruti - What if someone comes?

Bharath - Ok. We can do one thing. If someone sits on that rock up there, they can see the trail below. It takes 10 minutes to come here from the trail. Ask Dilip to watch out for anyone coming from that rock. He can also see what is happening here. We can wear dresses if anyone comes. That would be safe

Shruti hesitated for a moment. I looked at her. I had never seen her happier than that day.

Bharth - Dilip.. Is it ok for you?

Me - Yes. Good for me. It looks like Shruti is having a good time with you guys. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shruti smiled at me and stood up leaving the towel. Everyone cheered. I moved up and climbed the rock. Bharath was right. I had a good view of the hiking trail. I turned this side to see the 5 off them running nude like kids into the water. Shruti's ass was bouncing behind. Once they got into the water, I could only make out a little bit of what was happening. I could see that Shruti was kneeling down and all the 4 guys were standing around her shaking their dicks. Shruti was not just sucking their dicks. She was drinking the water splashing out of their dicks. Then they made Shruti to stand up and she was rotated around and kissed and smooched by everyone. Having such a beautiful and sexy woman in between them in a waterfalls out in the open was definitely a great setting for them to get horny. They just went mad and were biting her lips, neck and boobs. I saw one of her legs being raised by someone. Shruti was very flexible. He had lifted her leg and placed it on his shoulders and was fucking her. Another guy was trying to fuck her from behind. They were trying her favorite double penetration. Two guys were standing on both sides of her trying to get access to her boobs. That was difficult as Shruti was hugging the guy in her front tightly. 

After some hard work, the guy behind her was able to put his cock in her ass. They both fucked her like that for just two minutes. Then they came out of the waterfalls. They were Bharath and Vinod. They looked so tired. They sat near the waterfalls on a small rock and watched the others. 

This time I saw that Shruti was lifted by someone onto his hips. Just her toes, ankles an lower part of her legs were visible outside the falls in the air. Shyam should have been the guy lifting her. Shrinivas was not strong enough to that. Shrinivas was standing behind her in the water. They were double penetrating her again in the waterfalls. I saw Shruti's ankles shake in air outside the water. They fucked her like that for 5 minutes. Then they let her down and came out of the water. Shruti came out after a minute totally tired. They all gathered near the rock. I shouted from here "Did you wear condoms" 

Shruti - Not needed. This is not my fertile window

Like Reply
Shruti just lay down flat on the rock and covered her face with a towel as it was too sunny. All of them fell asleep nude. Shruti put her legs and hands over Shyam and slept. Bharath had his hands over Shruti. They all looked like a family. I sat there still guarding them like a watchman. The past two months have been just way too eventful. I used this moment to contemplate about the past. "We are definitely pushing ourselves much beyond the limits. Is there ever an end to this? Was it the right decision for me to marry a person like her. To be fair, she was honest with me before marriage and told everything about her. To me, it is no use of living life the way we don't like. We are just perfect for each other. She likes to have sex and I love to watch her have sex. But we should be careful about the effects of too much sex too. This could spoil our lives completely. Above all, there is the question of having children too. Maybe, it is time to think about children. Shruti always wanted to have children soon. I was the one who postponed it to enjoy life with freedom. Now, we have enjoyed life more than anyone ever can. Getting pregnant and giving birth to a child will give us the break that is needed from this non-stop sexual escapades. "

"The biggest challenge in stopping these escapades is that guys like Bharath and Santosh are always around her trying to get her to bed. If she sees interest from a guy, she doesn't have the power to control herself and say no to them. If she gets pregnant, we could use that as a reason to keep them away from her." I thought about how to talk to her about this for half an hour when I heard some sound. It was around 4 PM. 

Like Reply
I turned to find that Shruti had already woken up. She was bending near a rock and Vinod was fucking her from behind. I couldn't figure out if he was fucking her pussy or ass. All I could see was Shruti had still maintained her body perfectly by doing running and going to gym. Some women lose shape once they start getting fucked by many people. The only difference I could see in her body was that her boobs got just a little bit bigger. Meanwhile, the other guys also woke up and got ready for the next round. 

Shyam and Shrinivas planned to lift her and double penetrate her again like they did her in water. They called me out and shouted "Dilip bro.. Watch this position. Your wife's favorite position"

Shyam lifted her again. Shruti had her legs around his hips and arms around her neck hugging him tightly. Shrinivas fucked her from behind. Shruti would be double excited doing this in the room. But doing it in the open space multiplied her happiness and horniness. Once they did it, they placed her down on the rocks. Bharath mounted her from behind and fucked her ass. They all were totally exhausted. We took the food we had brought for lunch and had them. I was the only one completely dressed up. Others were nude. 

Shyam : We will miss you bhabhi ji

Shruti : I will also miss you guys

Vinod : Dilip is so lucky to have such a woman as his wife

Shruti : Is it true dilip?

Me : How many times should I say it dear?

Shrinivas : Initially I felt sad about you people moving away from her. But now I feel that you are doing the right thing. It is not good for you to just go with random people. I almost had a feeling that all hell is going to break loose when the 3 guys did you in the waterfalls. Luckily they are not dangerous guys. Incidents like this show that we are not yet matured. I would also advice you to stick with just 3 or 4 guys you already have in office. Never go beyond that

Like Reply
Shruti : Thanks for your advice dear.. (She kissed him on his cheeks) I don't have words to thank you. Any other guy would try to take advantage of me and use me like a fuck toy. You guys are so young and so good hearted. Stopping now is good for you too. Not all women are like me. So don't go out with higher expectations when it come to sex. Adjust with the women you get. Just forget me from your life completely

Shyam : Forgetting you is difficult. But it is good for all of us to stay away from you so that we don't get the same thoughts again

Shruti : Rightly said.

They finished the food. It was getting darker. Shruti didn't have anything to wear. She didn't bring spare clothes as she was not planning to take bath. Her dress went with water. I jus gave her my t shirt. She just walked half-nude to the car. We started back. This time, Vinod was driving. The return journey was also the same as forward journey. They made her keep her ass outside the car window. Unlike morning, there was cold wind now. She told that it was an even better feeling to have cold wind run through her ass and pussy in the open. They also fucked her with her upper body outside the window. Once we reached home, we went to their apartment and brought Shyam's pant for her as he was the only one as tall as Shruti. Vinod was fucking her inside the car with all windows raised as he was driving the car all time watching her getting fucked. We waited for him to come out and then we gave her the pant. She wore the pant and got out of the car. They all kissed each other and waved good bye to us while we took our car home

Like Reply
Shruti was looking out of the window smiling "That was the best day of my life"

Me - My life too

Shruti - You are the greatest husband in the world

Me - You are the greatest wife

She then silently thought about something for 2 minutes and asked me "Isn't it time for us to put a break to all this and have a baby?"

Chapter 20

Shruti then silently thought about something for 2 minutes and asked me "Isn't it time for us to put a break to all this and have a baby?"

I smiled 

Shruti - What are you smiling for?

Me - I was about to ask you the exact same thing

Shruti - Wow.. I have been asking about having children for a long time. Now what made you ask it?

Me - Just looking at the way things are going for the past one month. It wont be long before we get caught doing something so stupid

Shruti - Even I feel the same. We are crossing limits pretty often. They are giving me a lot of pleasure. But I should stop it sometime

Me - Yes. Good that we cut the line here with Bharath's friends

Shruti - Yes. They are genuinely good guys. But we had to do it. There is no way to put an end to our office connections I guess

Like Reply
Me - I don't think they will blackmail us anymore. Now, they are friends with us. I think pregnancy will work with them. Once you get pregnant, convincing them wont be a big deal

Shruti - So, I never get to have a taste of Pandian? That is so sad

Me - Shut up

Shruti - Ha ha.. Again. You just saw me fucked by 7 guys on water falls. Still you are getting angry for me flirting with this one guy?

Me - Yes. Maybe because of the way he talks about you. How can you love someone as ugly as him? Also you have seen it yourself.. How badly he talks about you. He doesn't have any respect for you at all

Shruti - Yes.. His face is ugly. But have you seen his body shape? That is the perfect shape any woman would expect from a man. Add the amount of hair on his body. He is the perfect alpha male. They are the kind of males whom women lust for deep inside their minds but wont tell that openly

Me - Ok.. Enough praising him. He is scolding you in the dirtiest way possible and you are praising him like this

Shruti - You don't understand yet. He is the kind of guy women like to submit to. When I see him scolding me and treat me like shit, it only increases my love for him

Like Reply
Me - Love? What? Do you love him?

She stayed silent for sometime

Me - Don't you love me then?

Shruti - Don't ask such stupid questions. Of course I love you. There is no way I will turn my back on you. You are the best guy any woman could ever get. You love me and you look after me. Nobody can care for me like you. Nobody can understand me like you. What i have for him is infatuation. There is a part of me which wants to submit to him. 

Me - What if he loves you?

Shruti - I could love him back

Me - Then you will leave me?

Shruti - Of course I won't. You are my husband till the end of my life. I may love both of you. But if I am asked to choose between you two, it is always you

Me - That is too sweet of you. If you really want Pandian, you have to give a shot. I don't want to be in the way of your dream Push your ass outside. Your full ass and a bit of your hips and thighs should be outside the window

Shruti (with her hands on her cheeks) - Is that really my husband talking?

Me - Yes dear. As long as you love me, you are free to do anything you want

Shruti - Ha ha.. Don't worry dear. We have anyway decided to try for a baby. I don't want to bring Pandian into this and complicate things

Like Reply
Me - Wow.. Is this my wife talking?

She punched me on my shoulders

Shruti - Yes. Let us plan for a baby dear. My fertility window starts next week. We will reach a deal with our team saying that I won't be available for them during the fertility window every month. Other weeks, we can spend it as usual. Once I get pregnant, we can put an end to this completely

Me - That sounds like a good plan. We will talk to the team about this tomorrow. 

Shruti - Wow.. I won't be having sex for around a year then. Looks scary to me

Me - Oh. You want to get back to your old ways after child birth?

Shruti - Of course. I will wait till my pregnancy scars heal. Once it is done and I am safe to have sex with men, you can count on me to start all over again. Maybe get Pandian fuck me. ha ha

Me - You will never give up on him. Will you?

Shruti - Ha ha.. I have heard that women's sexual libido increases after child birth. It is better we do a vasectomy operation along with child birth.

Me - Whatever you wish dear

We reached home and slept till Sunday evening. We were way too tired to cook food. We ordered food for door delivery and had them. Monday morning, we went to the office. Bharath gave a friendly smile. We had decided to keep the involvement of his friends to ourselves and Bharath accepted. That day at lunch, I started the topic

Like Reply
Me - Guys. I have something to tell

Aarthi - What is it?

Shruti - We decided to have baby together

Santosh - That is a really great news. Happy for you two. Even Aarthi and I have already started trying for baby

Me - Yes. I know it will take some time. But meanwhile, we need some cooperation in this from you

Santosh - What? You want us to be the sperm donors..

Every one laughed

Me - No. I want the child to be mine. Shruti's fertility window is next week. She won't be available for you guys during that time. Every month, I want you to leave her with me during the fertility window alone. It may take 2 or 3 months to successfully get her conceived. Till then, you may have to give her up during the fertility window weeks. You can have her during the other weeks. But after pregnancy, I feel she should stop doing all these. It is bad for her health

Santosh - Yes.. I perfectly understand. We have had enough taste of her. But if Aarthi also gets pregnant at the same time, it might get difficult for me to control. But that is the right thing to do

Aarthi - Yes. He might have to go to prostitutes. He is an uncontrollable idiot

Me - Ha ha. Thanks Santosh

Like Reply
Aarthi - Happy for you two.. Never thought I will be telling that to you people. We have suddenly started loving you as a couple

Bharath - Nice.. Will I get double shift per week during non-fertility period for compensation

Shruti - Whatever you wish, child. Anyway you won't last more than a minute

Pandian - Can a slut like you stop this all of a sudden?

Shruti - That is none of your business. I will do everything I can to control myself

Pandian - Nice work, bitch

Santosh - Stop it Pandian

Pandian - You shut up. This bitch has acted like she had been blackmailed by you guys and forced into doing this. She has planned things well and had you people fuck her as she always wanted. Now she is putting an end to this as she always wanted. She just used you people. Don't think she sees you as a friend. She has always used people for her personal needs. She has done that well

Shruti - I have done everything they have asked for. Don't speak like this just because you didn't have a chance to do it with me you jealous pig. If you want, come and take me tonight. Don't talk bad things about our friendship

Pandian - I don't want to fuck you. Don't try to seduce me into this. 

Shruti - Then what do you want?

Pandian - Will you do anything for your friends?

Shruti - Yes I will

Pandian - Will you sleep with our manager Vivek?

Shruti - What? Why would I do it? 

Pandian - For the team. They are your friends right?

Shruti - Why does the team want me to sleep with him?

Pandian - Because, he may give bad reviews about our team in the performance review next week. That would mean, none of us will get proper salary increment

Shruti - That is not the case. He usually gives good reviews for me

Like Reply
Pandian - That is the point. You and Dilip always get good reviews. But not us. If you are really not selfish and you want to help us, you will sleep with him. 

Shruti - Don't talk yourselves for the rest of the team. They may not want it

Pandian - Actually, they do. We had a discussion about this and had a plan in place. 

Shruti - Who do you mean by we?

Santosh - Stop this Pandian

Pandian - It was I, Santosh and Aarthi. We had a plan and thought of asking you to do this. Now that you told your child birth plans, they backed away. 

Shruti - What exactly is the plan? 

Pandian - The plan is to make you seduce him, have him try his hands on you and blackmail him with that video and force him to give everyone proper hike. You don't even need to have sex with him. We can project it as a bang attempt. That will force him to fight for more budget to his higher authorities

Shruti - Is this true Aarthi?

Aarthi - Yes it is. But you don't have to do it. You are planning for a childbirth

Shruti - Don't worry about that. This is just a one day thing. We can do it during a non-fertile period. Above all, I need to just seduce him. I don't even need to have sex with him. 

Aarthi - Yes. It would be disgusting to have sex with such a guy

(Vivek is a short fat and black guy with a bald head. His age is 35. He is definitely not the kind of guy women would want to sleep with)

Shruti - Nothing is disgusting for me when it comes to sex and you know that. I am totally fine with this

Santosh - Are you sure?

Shruti - Anything for you guys. Just plan it within this week. My fertility window starts next monday. 
Like Reply
Pandian.. Does that answer your doubts on my friendship with you people? At least now, start saying bad things about me

Pandian just bowed his head in shame and didn't reply

We had an awkward silence for the rest of the lunch time

At home, I asked Shruti if she was alright

Shruti - Yes, I am dear. Are you angry with me for agreeing to do it?

Me - No dear. What you did was correct? Establishing a strong friendship is the foundation for us to get out of this. Looks like you somehow managed to get Pandian eat his own words

Shruti - Yes. Hopefully he stops hating me now

Me - Ha ha.. Are you trying anything with him?

Shruti - No dear. Why would I do that against your wish? There is a reason why we need Pandian to our side. He also has my nude pictures and videos. He could use it to blackmail me for anything. It wont be long before he realizes that he has an upper hand over me. Before that, we should get him to our side and make friends with him.

Me - You are cunning and clever

Shruti - Yes I am

That is when we got a message in our Whatsapp group

Santosh - How about planning for a team outing this Friday? Vivek told he had budget for this quarter's outing

Bharath - Yes. I am in. 

Shruti - Is that when you are planning for the seduction thing?

Santosh - Yes. 

Shruti - Ok. Can you tell the detailed plan?

Like Reply
Santosh - We are going to book a beach resort. We will have lunch, play volleyball for sometime in the beach. Then we will be going to the swimming pool in the evening. That is where you need to start your seduction. Our plan is to stay there overnight. In the evening we will have drinks. As everyone will be drunk, we are booking rooms to stay at night. In the drinks, we are planning to mix viagra tablets for Vivek. If you could seduce him properly, the tablets will definitely make him horny and he will lose control. We will place cameras in his room. Once his bang attempt is recorded, we can come and save you. We can use it to blackmail him. 

Shruti - Wow. How do you guys come up with such plans?

Santosh - Thanks for the compliment. One more thing. Dilip should not come that day. If he is there, Vivek will not take any step towards you

Me - Sounds fair. I will say that I am not feeling well that day

Shruti - If this goes well, will Mr. Pandian accept me as a friend?

Pandian - I already have accepted you as a friend. Sorry for everything I said before

Chapter 21

The day finally arrived. I sent a mail to the team and manager from home saying that I am not coming as I had to go to my hometown. Shruti was dressed to kill that day. This is the first time she was wearing the mini-skirt in Chennai. She had gone to beauty parlor the previous day to wax her legs cleanly. She had bought a pair of high heels too. She wore the high heeled footwear and stood in front of me. Her sexy legs looked even hotter. Especially her calves. They were accentuated with the high heels. Her smooth knees and thighs looked just perfect with the mini-skirt. She wore sleeveless tops which showed her smooth arms and armpits. She wore a handbag, She told them that she would come to the resort directly. She didn't want anyone from office see her in this dress. 

Like Reply
She drove the car herself and left. I had some chores to do. I went out to do that and returned back at night. I felt restless. I called Shruti at around 11 PM to ask if things went fine. She didn't pick up the call. I tried the number of other people. No one picked up. I thought they all fell asleep. After watching a movie for sometime, I also fell asleep

The next morning, I woke up hearing the bell sound. I opened the door to see Shruti in a completely messed up state. She was not injured. Her hair was dis-shelved. Her face looked so drowsy. She was too tired to walk. She just went to our bedroom and collapsed on the bed. There was a message from Santosh in our group "Sorry Shruti and Dilip. We didn't expect it to go that way. Hope you didn't mind Smile"

I had no idea about what happened. I called him and asked. He narrated everything

Santosh's narration ————————

Nothing too bad dude. I think Shruti wont mind this. She should be tired by now. Things didn't go exactly as per plan. But we got what we wanted. I will explain it to you in a way you will enjoy it

We reached the resort for lunch. Shruti was already there. She was definitely dressed for the occasion. That was good choice of dress. We saw that Vivek kept looking at her legs and thighs. The was a good start. Then we had lunch. Shruti was doing all minor things to get the attention of Vivek. She took the food and sat on a chair in front of Vivek with one leg over the other leg. That accentuated the beauty of her legs and the skirt moved up to show even more. Vivek was already feeling so horny. We could tell it from his face.
Like Reply
Then we played volleyball for sometime. Shruti, Vivek and Pandian were in same team. Others were in different team. Do I need to explain how she looked while playing volleyball? That was when he started making the first move. She patted on her ass whenever she played well. She jumped up high now and then showing a part of her ass. Vivek was finding it hard to control already. It was time to go swimming

That was where your wife made jaws drop. We all jumped into the pool with shorts. Aarthi was wearing knee length shorts and t shirt. Your wife came there in a fucking bikini. 

Dilip - What? Bikini? I didn't even know she had bikini

Santosh continued... She had bikini. I don't know anything about when she bought it. Luckily it was a private pool allocated for us. If not, we would have had a tough time keeping other men away from us. She came out of the changing room in a bikini. Her ass shook for every step she took. Even Aarthi couldn't control herself seeing Shruti like that. The bikini panties barely covered her ass. It was just a triangle covering her pussy and a thing line that had gone hiding in her ass crack. She looked almost nude. Her bra just covered her nipples. They looked like mangoes. That was when I realized that her boobs have gained size recently. They also bounced as she walked and jumped into the water. We were swimming both sides. We gathered in the form of circle in the swimming pool and started talking. I wanted to break the ice

Like Reply
Me - What happened Shruti? You look like a whole different person today

Shruti - Ha ha. This is the real me. 

Me - Where was the real you hiding all these days? Afraid of your husband?

Shruti - Yes you are right. He doesn't like me wearing such dresses

Bharath - What a shame? You look so hot in this dress

Shruti - Thanks for the compliment Bharath. We better don't take photos here. I don't want Dilip to know any of this

Pandian - Ha ha. But it would be nice if you could let us take one photo of you so that we can use it later. We won't show it to anyone

Shruti - Sure Pandian.. Anything for you, naughty fellow

We all went outside the pool. We took our mobiles from our bags. Shruti posed for us like a model. We all took one picture of her. Vivek looked totally lost in the swimming pool. He told he can't take pictures as his wife checks his phone often.

After the photo session we jumped into the swimming pool. We had a swimming contest. We decided to race from one end of the pool to the other end and then come back. To make it interesting, we decided to play just two people per round and see who wins. We challenged each other. First I challenged Bharath and won. Then Aarthi challenged Vivek and defeated him. Then Shruti challenged Pandian. When they reached one end of the pool, Shruti was ahead of Pandian. While returning, he was close to Shruti. That was when he put his hands on her panties and pulled them. We all started laughing. Shruti tried to escape his hold in the pool. But Pandian managed to pull of her panties totally. Shruti was in the pool with just a bikini bra on.

Vivek asked Aarthi "What is happening here? Won't she get angry for these things?"

Aarthi - She is pretty much like this whenever Dilip is not around

Vivek - Oh.. I knew she is a open minded person. I didn't know she lets guys go to this extent

Aarthi - It is not like she has sex with others. But she lets people play with her now and then. Guys used to press her body parts often in office when Dilip is not nearby.

Like Reply
Vivek - I didn't know that

Aarthi - But be careful. This is all she lets them do. Just touch her. Don't think you could get her to bed

Shruti was chasing Pandian asking for her panties. He threw the panties to me. I caught and threw them to Vivek. Vivek was nervous at first. But then he threw them to Bharath. She came near Bharath. Just when she was close enough, he threw them to Pandian. Shruti turned towards Pandian and went to get it. But Bharath held her bra knot from behind and pulled them away. Shruti realized it only after she lost her bra. She hid her boobs with her hands.

Me - What are you hiding Shruti? All that bra was hiding was your nipples. Everything else was in open only. What makes you feel shy suddenly?

Shruti acted like she was genuinely angry now.

Shruti - Shut up and give back my dress. Don't try to take advantage of me. Just because I am wearing glamorous dresses doesn't mean you can do things like this

Me - Don't feel shy dear. We will remove your shyness.

Bharath and Pandian threw her panties and bra far from the pool. She shouted at us "You bastards. This is it. You crossed the limits. Get my dress or I will complain about you"

Like Reply
Bharath - We don't mind Shruti. If you want you go and take it

Shruti - How can I go out nude? Now go and get the inners. Or things will get bad.

Pandian - Guys.. She is feeling shy to go out nude. Let us help her lose her shyness

Shruti looked at Vivek and told - Vivek. Do something. You are the manager. These guys are crossing the limit

Vivek just looked there lost not knowing what to do. I, Bharath and Pandian went near her, lifted her up on our shoulders. I was holding her shoulders. Bharath was in the middle of us with her ass on his sholders. Pandian had her legs on his shoulders. Shruti was completely nude out in the open. We marched around the swimming pool holding her like that. Then we carried her out of the swimming pool like that. There was a two feet high kids swimming pool nearby, we threw her into the pool and went back to our swimming pool. She got up from the kids swimming pool hiding her boobs with her hands, ran towards her dresses, took them and then ran fast to the dressing room. She then walked away angrily wearing the mini skirt she was wearing earlier.

We had a good swim and gathered in the evening for dinner and drinks. We knew what Vivek usually drinks and mixed the tablets in it. Shruti was in her room. We had a conversation with Vivek.

Vivek - Where is Shruti?

Santosh - I saw her in her room

Pandian - I think we should apologize. We took her liberty for granted

Bharath - Yes. She is genuinely pissed off. 

Vivek - Come on guys. What you did there was wrong. Just go and apologize

Like Reply
We acted like we went to apologize. Then we returned back and told him that she is still mad at us. Vivek told he will convince her. Vivek went there. That was the last we saw them. The camera was fit inside the room. We had wireless transmission to see what was happening there. We went to the room to see what was happening. We knew that the effect of the tablets would have started now. We were intently watching the camera. Vivek went inside. Shruti was sitting on the bed with her hands on her cheeks. He sat near her trying to console her

We could barely hear the conversation properly. Then he put his hands on her thighs suddenly. She got up and shouted at him. We could hear them properly now as they were louder

Shruti - What are you doing?

Vivek - I heard from Aarthi that you don't mind these things. 

Shruti - What? Don't lie. Are you drunk. I don't mind wearing glamorous dresses. But that doesn't mean I let guys touch me like that

Vivek - Cool down cool down. Don't treat me like that just because I am old and I look ugly

Shruti - Don't come near me. I don't let anyone to touch me like that.

Vivek - Now stop acting bitch and get to the bed now

The tablets and what Aarthi told him had taken effects on him. He put his hands on her shoulders. She tried to run away. But he held her tops and pulled them. They tore off. He pulled her to bed and literally shredded every single piece of what she was wearing. She was nude within seconds. He pushed her to the bed and sat over her stomach. You know how much he weighs. Shruti just couldn't move an inch. That was when I decided to go and save her. But Pandian stopped me. 

Me - What are you doing?

Pandian - Don't go. Let him have his way with her

Me - What are you saying? That guy looks like an animal. We shouldn't let her down

Pandian - This is the moment to test her loyalty towards us

Like Reply