Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Update plz
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update soon
Like Reply
bro where are u, give us update, when our treatment will be start
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Updates
[+] 1 user Likes Rahul2019's post
Like Reply
very good
Like Reply
Where are u bro, please don't stop at this high point, please give update soon
Like Reply
Update plzz. Don't leave the story at the start itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Sivaprasad600's post
Like Reply
Update plz
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Its been a long time since the last update...please post the update bro...
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Strange's post
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 01:08 AM)prady12191 Wrote: Own Story.

Are you going to continue or is this story dead ?
Like Reply
Update??????
[+] 1 user Likes Prish's post
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
Devika felt raju roughs hands on her buttery hips.

Raju slowly kept his hands on her shoulder and removed her pallu, as it was not pinned, it fall down from her shoulder with no resistance. but pallu got stayed between her boobs and his chest.

Devika cleavage was exposed infront of his eyes, devika looking at raju's eyes and acting like she is trying to hide her cleavage, raju kept his hand over her hands and removed her hands, devika also removed her hands with no resistance. All this time both were close hugging each other. now both got seperated and looking into thier eyes. devika pallu also fell down from his chest on the floor, raju looked at her navel, her navel was big and flesh, her hips looked more sexy and curvy without saree.
Devika moved her hand over raju chest in sexiest way and removed raju's shirt top button, and one by one, she thought he will be wearing inner baniyan, but he didnt, so she felt shame for stripping his shirt, now she have no other choice and removed his shirt completely and threw at the corner of the room, raju got hairy chest, and due to his age, his hairs are white, devika roamed her hands over his chest and belly, devika fingers with nail polish looked extremely sexy on his body.

now raju kept his hands were saree is tucked, and tried to took the saree frills, he didnt notice the pin worn by devika, for holding the frills, devika stopped Raju and removed the pin, and took a deep breath, and pulled her belly inwards, now raju felt easy to took the frill bunch out and stripped her saree, he thorw her saree to the same corner of the room where she throw raju shirt, her saree fall over his shirt. Raju noticed deivka was wearing high heels, those high heels added more sexy look to her ass, she looked extremely hot without saree, this is first time she is standing without saree infront of another male, other than her husband. she seduced him by adjusting her sleveless blouse, raised her hands to adjust her hairs, raju was watching devika's armpit, he never seen such clean armpit like devika, she was doing like as she was doing casually, Raju went near devika and kissed her on her forehead.

Devika: "Looks like my hubby dont know how to kiss his wife, let me show you", saying this she took him to edge of the bed and made him to sit on bed, devika sat on rajus lap sideways, her plumby ass was pressed his thighs, raju felt her sexy ass on his crotch, she also felt his hardness on her ass, she ignored and started kissing raju on his lips, she kept her lips tighlty pressed on his lips, raju didnt react with devika sudden assalt, after sometime raju opened his lips, and took devika lips inside his mouth and started smooching, devika wrapped her hand around his shoulder and rubbing his shoulder, raju felt her bare hand softness all over his body, she also constantly moving her ass on his hardness, raju was in heaven tasting her lips, and her ass over his crotch.
But devika felt raju tobacco smell, and his pan dirt in his mouth, but devika ignored and continued smooching him. raju felt deivka hot breath on  his face, which added more hotness for raju. Devika started feeling wetness over her vagina, after this sexual assault, she wants to stop this seduction and start medicine, but she wants to continue this seduction for some more time, as everything was in control so far, so she continued kissing raju.

devika :" UMmmmm .... "

Raju become more hot due to devika action, he become bold and moved his hand over his thighs where devika is sitting, he slowly inserted his hands between his thighs and her ass and started feeling her ass, devika also felt his hands on her ass, he started squeezing her ass, but he felt difficult, as his hands was tightly packed between her ass and his thighs. devika also felt his hands struggled to roam freely on her ass, so she helped him by raising her ass, allowing his hands to more space, raju was surprised that deivka is willing to lay his hands on her sexy ass, now raju hands moved freely over her petticoat covered ass, raju was about to sqeeuze her ass, but devika stopped kissing and got up from his lap , and sat near him.

devika: "Raju, I can feel now you are harder, we will start the medicine process".
[+] 5 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply
Deivka still feeling a foul smell on her mouth due to long kiss, raju lips are glistening with devika sailva.

Raju: "Devika, you are very sexy, every man wants to have a wife like you".
hearing this devika blushed.
Devika: "Enough flirting, my hubby, shall we start medication now ?".
Devika wants this momentum and keep him harder, eventhough she dont want to do this, but she have no other choice, she cant back off here.
Devika: "Raju, you know right we have to keep your penis harder during this process, so please... i hope you understood what i meant by that"
raju understood what devika, said, 
Raju:"Yeah i know devika",
Saying that he kept his hands near crotch area hold his cock over his lungi and started jerking, Devika felt awkward as a men stay close with her and jerking off. 
Devika now took the bottle in her hand.
Devika: "you remember everything how to take this medicine"
Raju: "yes devika, i remember."
Devika opened her mouth and extended her tongue and poured a drop on her tongue and signaled raju to start taking the medicine, raju came closer to her, she closed her eyes and was feeling his breathe on her face, raju extended her tongue and started licking the medicine, she felt strange feeling on her body while raju is licking her tongue with his, it was extremely sexy for devika to feel a man licking her tongue. raju also took this opportunity and licking her whole tongue from top to bottom, when raju went too deep to lick her inner tongue, she felt his lips brushing on her lips, she ignored and closed her eyes, raju felt extreme, as he never thought he will get chance to lick a sexy rich young housewife tongue with his tongue, he licked her whole tongue with medicine and her sailva, also his saliva mixed with her saliva, after 30 sec of licking, he stopped licking and devika also opened her eyes.
Raju: "Devika, i feel difficult to lick like this, if you dont mind, shall i ask suck your tongue ?"
Devika thought already we smooched like lovers, but still raju is asking her permission. so she decided to allow raju to suck her tongue
Devika: "YOu dont want to ask permission to your wife. you can do as per your wish", saying that she smiled at him. All the time Raju was holding and jerking his dick with his hands, devika moved her eyes away from his crotch area.
Raju also become happy. Devika now took second drop into her tongue and extended towards raju, raju with his hands on COck, came near her, instead licking her tongue, he opened his mouth and took her tongue inside his mouth, she felt extremely humiliated by his act, she felt her tongue caught between his lips, she was feeling his beard and mustache on her lips and face, she tightly closed her eyes, and allowed him. Raju with her tongue inside his mouth started sucking her tongue, he was moving his lips, tigltly pressed over her tongue and moving in and out, at one point he took her whole length of her tongue inside his mouth, and kept held between his lips, without moving, and inside his mouth he bought his tongue and licked the tip of her tongue, devika dont know what to do and coporated by moving her tongue along with his tongue, now both were licking each other tongue tips, but devika tongue was inside raju's mouth, again he moved his mouth over her tongue, and released her tongue, she opened her eyes and looked into raju's eyes, he moved his eyes upwards and acted as he is more satisfied.
Raju: "Devika, looks like my hardness getting reduced."
Devika: "Keep jerking Raju, dont stop.".
Raju: "But Devika, I can't concentrate on my dick, while taking medicine. I know you are my wife, I am not asking permission to my wife".
Saying this he took her hands and placed on her crotch area, she took her hand away from his crotch.
[+] 6 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply
Devika: "Raju, No I cant do this".

Raju: "Devika, but you said before starting this process, you have to jerk me."
Devika: "Yeah I said like that but it is difficult for me."
Raju: "Ok Maam, i will try my best", now he called her as maam, and tried jerking his dick, but it has no effect. seeing this devika felt bad for him, also she dont want this process to end with no results, so far whatever the effort she took will go in vain, so she decided to help raju in jerking his dick, also it is over his lungi and underwear only, so she felt adjustable, and stopped raju jerking his dick and she caught hold of his dick, she never felt a dick in her hands before, not even her husband, so it was a new feeling for her jerking a man dick, raju was extremely happy, feeling devika holding her dick. she slowly started to jerk his dick, but she found difficult to jerk his dick due to his underwear, she was thinking whether she can ask Raju to remove his underware, she already holding his dick over his underwear, no big difference if she holds his dick without underwear.
Devika: "Raju, I feel difficult to jerk your dick, this way, i mean you have to remove your underwear, but dont strip completely, still have your lungi, so that it will be comfortable for me".
Thinking devika is going him to jerk him without underwear, he didnt wait for anything and stood from bed and inserted his hands under his lungi and removed his jetty, he throw it over deivka saree, devika was about to say raju to go to bathroom and remove his underwear, but he didnt wait and removed infront of devika, also devika felt akward seeing his jetty lying over her costly saree.
Now raju sat with this lungi, devika shocked to see his crotch area, a huge tent was formed over his lungi, devika didnt say anything and holded his dick over his lungi, now she can feel the full length of his dick, and started jerking.
Raju closed his eyes and moaned when devika started jerking him. after few jerks devika can see wet patches over his lungi due to pre-cum. devika ignored him, and continued jerking him.
Raju: "Ahhhh .... devika... dont stop... it feels nice"
Devika: "Ok lets continue".
Devika took his hands from raju dick and pour 3rd drop on her tongue, and went near raju, as soon as devika felt her tongue acquired by his mouth, and this time raju licked her whole tongue inside his lips and devika also replied with licking his tongue, both tongue were fighitng inside raju mouth, thinking devika coporating, raju holded his dick along with devika hands which was stroking his dick and moved faster over his dicks, devika also moved her hands with his hands over his dick. this continued for another 2 drops and 5 drops completed. Devika felt her tongue complexity wet with raju saliva, 
Now last 5 drop she need to feed it from her inner lips.
[+] 9 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply
This is getting more and more hot. Please continue giving update regularly and try to complete the story.
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Great update please try to give regular updates. waiting eagerly for the rest
Like Reply
Super erotic update bro... Try to give regular updates bro...
Eagerly waiting for next hot update
Like Reply