Adultery Wife's Blossoming
[Image: TGHLVjL.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear writer, please provide an update. Been waiting for many days. Do not leave this story in between. Please post a big update. Thank you
Like Reply
This is the story written by "strtlr69" under "Sona's Blossoming: 2 Part Series".

Kindly give credit to original writer.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 01:31 PM)manasi Wrote: This is the story written by "strtlr69" under "Sona's Blossoming: 2 Part Series".

Kindly give credit to original writer.

I thought to share some nice stories with u, just editing a little and posting pic with stories to make it interesting , anyway I will stop doing so from now .. thank you Manasi ..
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 03:40 PM)Ramdev2020 Wrote: I thought to share some nice stories with u, just editing a little and posting pic with stories to make it interesting , anyway I will stop doing so from now .. thank you Manasi ..

Please don't quit.

What I want is please acknowledge the work of original writer.
Readers will appreciate your efforts of hard working to make the stories spicy.

Please don't take any offense.
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 03:49 PM)manasi Wrote: Please don't quit.

What I want is please acknowledge the work of original writer.
Readers will appreciate your efforts of hard working to make the stories spicy.

Please don't take any offense.

Mansi , pls make the effort and post the link,, 
I am not taking anyone's credit , but I didn't put the link just to give the pleasure to the readers of everyday reading...  I thought reading a story as an episode give the more pleasure ...

But I appreciate your for your hard work and pls carry on ... 
Thank you..
Like Reply
super duper story
Like Reply
Another KLPD
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
This story is hot and hot. But no updation since 2 years. So please update this story.
Like Reply
kindly someone continue.....
Like Reply