Adultery A Slutty Wife
It's a nice story bro..have never read it before anywhere keep going..hope it was a slow long seduction before priyanka joins with him
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It's a nice story bro..have never read it before anywhere keep going..hope it was a slow long seduction before priyanka joins with him
Like Reply
A weekend which changed my life

--

We went for a weekend to one of the resorts. The whole resort was situated around an artificial lake. Tent's on one side of the lake and mountains on the other side was the whole appeal of this resort.

We could have stayed together in a family tent. I obviously chose not to stay with them and disturb their privacy. We took 2 tents, next to each other. Besides - seeing Priyanka would force me to masturbate and I would not be able to do it when they were around.

I swam a lot in the clean waters of the artificial lake, spent the whole evening in there. Enjoyed the sunset, read a book and lazed around. We all had our dinner together and then we retired for the night. I drifted into sleep imagining Priyanka.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: k9eS3Jg.jpg]
Like Reply
I was disturbed by noises of water being splashed. I thought it was my fig of imagination and I once again drifted back into sleep. I heard the noises again, decided to check from the windows, in the tent. Rubbing my eyes, I looked out. I could see a silhouette of a lady against the light of the full moon. I was trying to get a better look but I could not make out anything more than the silhouette. I heard a male voice coming from the lake. It is then that I understood that the people involved are Rahul and Priyanka. No need to mention what happened to me.

Sleep was the last thing in mind after what I just saw. They both went inside their tent. Devil surely had taken over me. I decided to go outside and try to take a peek inside their tent. They had closed their lights so nothing was visible but I could hear every word they said. They had got into the act of making love as soon as they went inside. They moaned as if they were sexually starved. I could even hear the sounds of skin against skin. My mind was on fire and so was my dick. Suddenly everything went silent. The conversation which I heard next was what really shocked me, pleasantly though.
Like Reply
[Image: 2ObksUv.jpg]
Like Reply
Rahul, my brother, was one open minded guy but I never knew that he was this open.

Rahul , quite playfully, "Why was Rakesh looking at you as if he wanted to bend you over, rip away your dress and fuck you until you scream out his name?"

Followed by noises of a gentle slap, giggling and kissing, I heard.

Priyanka playfully asked "Don't you think I have the looks which can make him and his raging hormones go wild?"

I was shocked hearing such slutty words from the mouth of my brother's wife.

Rahul: "Baby, you can make a dead old man rise from his grave. Rakesh is just a young stud. Are you fantasizing about him?"

Priyanka (in a very teasing tone): "Rahul, have you seen his physique. You should have seen him while he was swimming. He is a gorgeous stud. You know how much I love guys with broad, clean chest. He has good arms too besides his drop dead gorgeous looks. Which girl won't fall for him? The bigger question is - if I was hot for him, will that be okay with you?"

Nothing was said for a few minutes. I, was jacking off, as silently as I could. However, a part of me was waiting for my brother's answer too. All I could hear was another round of kissing and moaning.

Rakesh: "Priyanka, you know I am an open minded guy. You have slept with many friends of mine in college days. Despite knowing that, I did marry you. Did I not?"

Rakesh wished he could become invisible and see them talk on this kinky subject.
Like Reply
[Image: XpGCNwe.jpg]
Like Reply
Priyanka: "Darling, It was a different thing before marriage. I know the number of girls you have slept with. I know your track record Mr. Playboy. I have not slept with anyone other than you after marriage though."

Rahul asked boldly "If you get the chance, will you sleep with someone other than me?"

My ears were filled with their desperate moans. Neither of them talked, they just went hard for each other it seemed.

Priyanka broke the violent moans "Why did you marry me despite knowing that I am a slut?"

I was the one sweating outside, jacking myself off - listening to their conversation.

"Slut", Rahul coolly added "I liked you as a person and that is why I married you. You were never shy about your likes and dislikes. I simply love a person who is clear about his/her needs in life. You did not answer my question. Why are you avoiding it?"

Priyanka: "Let's sleep over it Rahul before we discuss it further. I wouldn't like anything and anyone to disturb our relationship. What is going on between me and you is simply beautiful and amazing.", she added "You, of all the persons, know it damn well what happens when you take a decision in heat of the moment."
Like Reply
[Image: YfYXPIs.jpg]
Like Reply
"I don't regret anything that I have done in life. I know you are referring to my past break-ups. It was meant to happen and it happened." Rahul continued "Would I have married a slut like you otherwise?"

"Do you regret getting married to me?" Priyanka asked.

Rahul: "Does it look like I am regretting it bitch?"

A few moments of silence again slipped in. I was all ears for the next words.

"Answer me. Will you sleep with anyone if the situation came?" Rahul pressed for an answer.

Priyanka did not reply. It seemed she got physical with him. Nothing but moans filled the night. Rahul's moans were the louder ones.

"Rakesh, take me right now. Please pound me hard and wild." Priyanka said.

The sounds of flesh pounding against each other filled my ears. The whole atmosphere was once again filled with the sounds of their moans, groans and shameless orgasms. I tried to time my orgasm with theirs but to no avail. I lay their exhausted and spent.

Rahul: "Priyanka, you just addressed me by my brother's name while making love."

Priyanka naughtily added: "Do you seriously think I did it by mistake? I think I answered your question. Satisfied now?"
[+] 2 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: 5iFZS7V.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 06:36 PM)Ramdev2020 Wrote: [Image: 5iFZS7V.jpg]

Those boobies ??