Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Your Ideal partner in Bed
I had something for Her and indeed She had a bigger surpise one for Me....... And then the climax was no surprise but maha dhamaka indeed. 

So Gals...... Did U get something for your Man?
And Guys I hope you did give something Big, else you would have seen stars (sleeping out in the balcony ya pavement)
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-02-2020, 10:54 PM)vkk1234 Wrote: I was alone spending some time with my self bhavan so there is no question of gifts

That's sad. If you don't have a GF, then things won't change if you continue to sit at home. You need to be out there in the open, meeting new people and giving them a chance to know you. Inhibition is the worst enemy of single people, in my opinion.

If it gives any comfort, my BF is also out of station (out of country actually). So I was also alone. But it doesn't mean we didn't celebrate valentine's day. You just need to tell them how special they are and hopefully you get to hear the same thing plus some gifts Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 12:15 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: That's sad. If you don't have a GF, then things won't change if you continue to sit at home. You need to be out there in the open, meeting new people and giving them a chance to know you. Inhibition is the worst enemy of single people, in my opinion.

If it gives any comfort, my BF is also out of station (out of country actually). So I was also alone. But it doesn't mean we didn't celebrate valentine's day. You just need to tell them how special they are and hopefully you get to hear the same thing plus some gifts Smile

Well said....
Go out and see the world. Make your day count and one day you will have the spark for a spicy encounter. Jus don't let your expectations be an obstacle. Maybe there won't be a Katrina waiting, but one simple Girl with a smile and eyes for you is better than that.

Too bad Bhavna you had a solo Valentine's day..... It know how it is... A festive mood all around and lot of play. And if You are committed and jus like to be with the one special it's lonely.
Heart

[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 12:15 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: That's sad. If you don't have a GF, then things won't change if you continue to sit at home. You need to be out there in the open, meeting new people and giving them a chance to know you. Inhibition is the worst enemy of single people, in my opinion.

Ya bhavan you are right 100% that why i am searching for new people to meet them and trying to interact with new people in social media, meeting a new person and trying some thing new will all ways be of good fun to me. i have sent a PM to you just have a look.
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 05:48 PM)vkk1234 Wrote: Ya bhavan you are right 100% that why i am searching for new people to meet them and trying to interact with new people in social media, meeting a new person and trying some thing new will all ways be of good fun to me. i have sent a PM to you just have a look.

I am talking about finding someone to love. You won't find that in xossipy. Try the real world.
Like Reply
My ideal partner
My Ex Girlfriend....She wasnt gorgeous...but was sexually very confident....and knew what her body had effect on men....

For sex...you wouldnt want a woman who is too engrossed in her appearance...how she is looking...if she is looking fat....too much light....make up coming off....the usual bullshit girls are into these days

For sex you need a free spirited woman....who doenst care and is interested to give pleasure and extract it from her partner

She had no hangups whatsoever and never made me under pressure....there were times I came too early...she didnt make a face...instead asked me to lick or finger her to orgasm....and i happily did it

there were time I couldnt ejaculate even after banging for long....she would give me a nice blowjob and handjob for orgasm

Yes she was a sex queen....
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 09:31 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: I am talking about finding someone to love. You won't find that in xossipy. Try the real world.

Finding Love or finding someone to Love..... 
Depends on what you aim for...... Love or lust. Either one - you look and you will find.
Around you in the world surely there are possibilities. 
Boys - dont have hangups for looks size and all that - 
And Gals - same as above, esp the size! 
The one who gives you love and treats well is well worth it.
Heart

Like Reply
Science says that males are finding lust in sex but females are finding love.
Like Reply
My ideal partner is my own mother. We fuck every day and night
[+] 1 user Likes xyshiva's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 06:36 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Science says that males are finding lust in sex but females are finding love.

Nowadays things are changing very fast
Women are encouraged now to be fully independant...career and job is main
family is back...this is what media is promoting very big way

Result will be like west....where women have less interest in family and only career
and when they feel horny...go to singles bar and hook up

Women are going into one night stand is big way....and thats not for love
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 09:39 PM)stockyz Wrote: Nowadays things are changing very fast
Women are encouraged now to be fully independant...career and job is main
family is back...this is what media is promoting very big way

Result will be like west....where women have less interest in family and only career
and when they feel horny...go to singles bar and hook up

Women are going into one night stand is big way....and thats not for love

You nailed it, I agree 100%. But its not just women. Society itself has become superficial. The movies we watch today show lust as love. That affects younger views in a big way. If you are looking for real love, you need to be really patient and keep very low expectations. Else prepare to be disappointed.
[+] 2 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
Indeed looks good to hear your words. Wise and mature.... Maybe it's the good experience of life
Do realize that Romantic age is gone, this is the age of instant gratification and indulgence.....
More of fun and fornication, less of tenderness and passion.

My exp..... Doesn't mean I lower the bar (haha, bar raised high as ever, aur bar-bar barabar  bar-pur ? masti-bar).... With Patience and maturity, Love is found.....
Be true and simple, Good thing as long as it lasts
Heart

[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(21-02-2020, 07:20 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: You nailed it, I agree 100%. But its not just women. Society itself has become superficial. The movies we watch today show lust as love. That affects younger views in a big way. If you are looking for real love, you need to be really patient and keep very low expectations. Else prepare to be disappointed.

Media is hell bent to ruin the future generation.....and the agenda is very clear to those who want to see it

In my opinion its really difficult to find real love nowadays.....

My advice to young generation

Donot have pre marital sex
Go for a Arranged marriage at very young age (21-22) and develop love towards each other during courtship and after marriage
At this age, sexual performance is at its peak....and to discover great sex with an inexperienced partner is most exciting
After a year or so///once sexual needs stabilize...have children and the bond strengthens to pure love

Let me assure you....a normal middle class person is NEVER settled even at 60.....this luxury is for rich
You dont need to marry only when u have a car......there is more fun in roaming around in bike also

The biggest problem nowadays is that people wait too long for marry and engage in meaningless sex and also get hurt and used

They lose interest with so many partners, issues and also with age.....that marriage is just a formality
and end up in issues 

Tell your parents what kind of partner you want.....let them introduce you to prospects....make a choice...get married early.....enjoy the best fucks of your life without any hangups....once settled sexually...have children and enjoy the Love...which comes with a family
Like Reply
OMG Uncle Ji .... Advice to Youngsters!
Some part written is good...  Sex a big part of It......
Marriage needs masala masti also maturity.

Don't marry premature. Age is important and having seen life and realized, adjust and be able to accept first.
A typical 22 year old is all libido and emotional. They have their likes dislikes and if they want to around.
Choose  partners well and chooso well too. It's not all for fun n ffffing, go for love and bonding. Don't forget to keep the fun mutual (call it love-making). Enjoy life
Heart

Like Reply
The right age for marriage and indeed for loosing virginity is a separate topic that's worth discussing. I'll probably start a thread regarding the same.
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana92's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2020, 12:17 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Hi All,
          The biggest reason why we cheat on our partner or even visit sites like this is bcoz there is still something missing in our sex life. I guess it would be nice to express your dreams about an ideal partner on an anonymous site like this, and hopefully gain some insight into what others(both male and female) think on the subject. Before you reply, please close your eyes and think about your ideal sex partner for a moment. Then start typing. If we get to know each other's perspectives and desires, may be we can bridge the gap between what we are and what we can become, in the bedroom, for our sake and our partner's sake. Please only express your true desires.
 I'll start by mentioning some of mine. I'll keep adding to it as and when i remember.
First and foremost, he should be clean and hygienic. Body odor, especially bad breath and unclean genitals is a mood killer.
He should be tall and physically fit with lots of stamina.
Should be ready to mix things up and experiment, with my consent.
He should love foreplay.
Calling bad words or slapping during sex is understandable but shouldn't do it outside, especially in front of friends.
Lastly, he should be confident and strong both mentally and physically, someone who owns me in every possible way.

Why do people cheat:  

1. There are many reasons why both men and woman cheat.  In the case of most men its because of desire for sex and more sex with more than one woman.  some consider it as an achievement in life if they fuck more number of women.  Some people boast about it and some keep quiet.

2. Lack of interest and not ready to experiment with partner in having sex forces the man to have sex with other women.

3.  Lack of communication

4. Lack of love, affection and care

In the case of woman:  

1. For some its desire for more sex with that person whom they consider as ideal or right choice. 

2. For some its also a numbers game of having one more person and feeling thrilled having done so.

3. Not able to express herself or her dark desires completely with husband/ Boy friend due to fear of them being considered as bad and characterless.

4.  For some its poor performance in bed.

5. Lack of emotional connect, love, care and attention.  In search of that they land up in the arms of another man.

Please remember this list is not complete and people might have other reasons too for cheating their partners.
[+] 1 user Likes kasimoddatelugu's post
Like Reply
(29-02-2020, 11:53 AM)Bhavana92 Wrote: The right age for marriage and indeed for loosing virginity is a separate topic that's worth discussing. I'll probably start a thread regarding the same.

Nice.....
Marriage is formal and complete relationship and needs maturity. 
Sex and passion just needs puberty. So please start playing with yourself early and play together also early. More fun with innocence.

Marriage: Mind steady and Body already ready.
Sex: Mind is ready and Body fresh ready.
Heart

Like Reply
(14-02-2020, 02:20 AM)stockyz Wrote: I love my wife, but she is not my ideal sex partner

My ideal sex partner was my Ex girlfriend but i can never think of her as my wife

Since this is about sex partner...my ex girlfriend still makes me masturbate thinking of her...

She has Creamy white skin, pinkish complexion, big brown nipples and firm big boobs
Her ass was wide and tight......and body plumpish

Her face was not so pretty and had long hair...it was her thighs which attracted me first, i saw her playing in park with shorts

Her juices all tasted and smelled great....her mouth, pussy and even sweat was fully of sex.....

She loved foreplay and I loved foreplay on her as i loved her body......i would lick her for a long time and then fuck her....
she loved me to spray my cum all over her.....

Eventually she got married and we never talked even though she lives nearby, i avoid going to that street

My wife has hot and tight pussy but she is cold in response and just wants fuck and thats it.....she doesnt enjoy foreplay much and also doesnt doing sexy things like my ex girlfriend with whom i had phone sex, role playing, sexy dresses and she even teased salesmen in front of me in mall changing rooms after wearing sexy dresses.....when we would have sex, she would moan like a whore.....my wife is quiet and almost still during sex

ENjoy what you get....
Girlfriend and past love life always feels better. 
Wife sounds tame and dull. Not really she can be a dynamite too.....

Somebodys wife is somebodys girlfriend. 
things can be fun what you get you enjoy
Heart

Like Reply
in term of my ideal partner i guess we all need good and clean things no need to mention that but other things are like me taking control doing hardcore blowjob hardcore fuck girl enjoying bieng dominated thats my ideal.
Like Reply
Why people get married without knowing their ideal partner.
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply