Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Cum was pushing out her cheeks and her lips were distended. As another shot was expelled her eyes went wide. The tendons in her throat were tightened as she was furiously trying to swallow. Finally she lost the battle and cum pushed out of her mouth and down the sides of my cock and down to her chin before drooling off onto her tits. She gagged and coughed the rest of the cum in her mouth out and another torrent of cum washed down over my cock, which was still in her mouth. With all the coughing and gagging, she wouldn't give it up.

[Image: tumblr_nyghea5ZEU1uruzl5o4_400.gif]

Shriya and Sneha, who were standing only a foot away when they saw the predicament Meena was in and they launched into action. Sneha knelt on one side of me and Shriya on the other. They both clamped their mouths on the length of my cock and began slurping cum from Meena's mouth off my cock.

At that moment, I had Shriya and Sneha sliding up and down on the sides of my cock like they were playing a double sided harmonica and Meena's beautiful mouth perched on the end of my cock. I wished I had a camera right then.

Meena was still struggling trying to swallow what was still in her mouth. Shriya and Sneha were satisfied that my cock was as clean as a whistle and they turned their attention down to the gobs of cum on Meena's tits. By the time Shriya and Sneha had Meena's tits all clean; Meena had finished swallowing the rest of my load. Meena looked at the three of us and said, "Oh my God. That was so yummy."

Shriya, Sneha and Meena all stood up beside me and we all hugged each other. My cock was still hard and Meena wrapped her hand around it and pulled it like a rope as they headed for the house with me in tow.

[Image: meenawithcock.md.jpg]

Shriya led the way back up to the same bedroom. Meena towed me up the stairs. Shriya came over and whispered in my ear. She asked me to get up in the middle of the bed and wait for them. They had to have a conversation together to make sure everyone was on the same page. I did as directed. I was lying on my back with my stiff shaft pointing straight toward the ceiling fan above the bed.

The three of them were naked now as they congregated across the room at Shriya's instance. Meena just wanted at my cock and was agitated by this conference. I watched these three naked extremely attractive 'trophy-wives' in an animated conversation. I knew that Shriya and Sneha were only making sure that no one would ever know about this. Ever. Meena was fully on board as she understood the implications to her cushy life if even a rumor got back to her husband. If Meena was thinking right, she would have walked away but she wasn't. She was all in.

[Image: meenaboobsed764927c7d9ec1f.md.jpg]

Meena came over and climbed up on the bed on one side of me and immediately sank her mouth down the entire length of my cock. Meena was an accomplished cocksucker and had no trouble deep-throating my cock. She continued her fantastic blowjob for several minutes before pulling off me. She moved up my body and placed one knee on either side of my head and pushed her pussy down into my face. She was holding on to the headboard and grinding herself on my face. I was busy tongue fucking her and trying to breath.

Shriya moved her pussy onto my now vacant cock. I knew that since I had cum ten minutes ago that my next cum would not be as quick. She was rocking her pussy back and forth on my cock and fingering her clit at the same time. I pulled back from Meena's pussy and mumbled, "Oh my God. That feels wonderful." Her pussy was so tight,' I thought. I groaned up into Meena's pussy.

Shriya and Meena had massive, bone crushing orgasms at the same time. They were both gyrating around on my face and cock. They both were groaning out, "AHHHH's" with each spasm. Vaginal fluid was pouring out of Meena and I was lapping it up as fast as I could. I could feel Shriya's pussy clamping hard to be cock and then release it and clamp again. She had lost her muscle control and had stopped her fucking motion. I began rocking my hips up into her to keep the fucking motion going. She screamed and flooded into another orgasm. 'Holy Shit,' I thought.

[Image: 401734.jpg]

Sneha sat patiently in the wing-back chair by the bed. She slouched forward so none of her juices would drool down between her legs onto the silk fabric. She was frigging herself as she watched the action. She had a few orgasms but she was horny for a cock. 'There is nothing as good as a real-live cock,' she thought.

Meena recovered from her huge orgasm and fell off my face to the bed beside me. I could see into her pussy and it was still pulsing like it was trying to grab something. Shriya was recovering from her multiple orgasms and was gasping for her breath. Her hands were mashing her tits. I was afraid she would rupture whatever bag she had in there for enhancements. She took a huge gasp and her breathing became more normal. She pulled herself back and rolled over beside Meena.

[Image: 12.md.jpg]

Sneha was waiting for her opportunity and as soon as Shriya keeled over, she was out of her chair and on the bed. She pulled me up and off onto the floor. I was initially confused but when Sneha moved to the foot of the bed and bent over with her legs spread wide, I got it. I moved my hard cock to her pussy and pushed straight in until my balls slapped against her clit. She screamed from the onslaught. She reached down between her legs and pulled my balls against her clit.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-wb3Jua9Vlbi5uZXQvd3AtY9-udGVu...UuanBn.jpg]

Before I could even move, Sneha was engaged in another orgasm. She was mashing my balls into her clit. Her hips pulsed hard away from me and then hard back into me. She was moaning, "AHHH...AHHH..AHHH," with each pulse. She had her tits in a death grip which slowly started to relax. Only when she had come down off her orgasm did I start fucking her pussy from behind. I pulled my balls out of her hand and extracted my cock to the head and pushed back in hard. I built up the pace from slow and gentle to fast and hard and she had three orgasms before I could feel myself rapidly coming to climax. As my load poured into her, she screamed again, "UUUNNNGGGHHH. YEESSSS. GGIVVEE IT TO MMEEEEE."

Shriya and Meena both sat up on the bed to watch Sneha with her torso dbangd over the footboard. Her face was down into the bedding trying to drown out her screams. I was standing behind her with my hands firmly grabbing her hips as I pummeled her pussy. My chest muscles and abs and arms were all pulled tight from my climax. Sneha's legs began to buckle and I pressed her harder into the footboard to pin her there until my last spurt was safely deposited in her pussy. We were both sucking air as hard as we could.

[Image: sneha-nude-pictures.jpg%5B]

I started pulling out of Sneha but Shriya said, "Wait right there." I looked at her with some confusion. Shriya launched herself off the bed and came around beside me and knelt down on the carpet. She said, "OK." I pulled my cock out and Shriya shoved her face into Sneha's pussy and began sucking cum from her. Shriya was mumbling, "Yummmyyyyy," into her pussy. She slurped and sucked for a couple minutes until she was satisfied that cum stains wouldn't appear on the carpet at the foot of the bed. They obviously wouldn't belong to her husband.

The frenzy was over and all three women collapsed on the bed side by side. None of them moved a muscle for ten minutes. I moved back away from the bed and sat down in another overstuffed chair near the door. Just gazing over at these gorgeous naked women was way more than I needed to get my cock back up to full size. I was stroking it slowly as my imagination ran amok.

[Image: Sneha%2Bpussy%2Blicking%2Bfull%2Bnude%2B...%2Bhot.jpg]

Meena was the first to stir. She rolled off the bed to the floor. She crawled across the room toward me. Her big tits were hanging to her elbows and they swayed side to side as the approached. She had a very sultry look on her face as she pulled herself up the chair. She took my cock out of my hand and jacked it up and down a few times and she moved to kneel at my feet. She sat her ass down on her feet. She rested her tits on my knees. My cock surged harder with the tits move. As she jacked my cock she licked all around her lips as if to lubricate them before she pushed them down over the head of my cock. "Mmmmpppphhhh," was the only sound in the room each time she pushed her mouth down to my balls. Shriya and Sneha rolled on to their front and held themselves up with their elbows watching Meena give me a throat-job.

[Image: 58590201.gif]

I heard Sneha say to Shriya, " Meena is one great cocksucker, isn't she?"

Shriya whispered back, "I know. I had no idea. She is always so staid. I'll never think about her the same as I did yesterday. She's a freak." Sneha grinned broadly back at her.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I was thoroughly enjoying Meena's throat-job when all hell broke loose in slow motion. I didn't notice anything wrong at first. I was concentrating on Meena's lips sliding up and down my cock, when I heard Sneha say, "Oh Fuck!" I looked up at Sneha and she and Shriya were up on their butts looking past me toward the door.

I turned my head toward the door and saw a girl standing there in her bikini. Even with the shocked look on her face, she was incredibly beautiful. She was tall and slim. Her C-cup tits looked large on her thin frame. She had all the right curves in all the right places. I didn't know who she was. Then it occurred to me. 'Oh fuck,' I thought.

[Image: 86cc46a693ee2f0d83860828143628c3.jpg]

The new arrival just stood there in the doorway gawking at Meena with my pole in her mouth. I looked back down at Meena and tapped her on the shoulder. Her eyes had been closed as she was luxuriating in her blowjob. She opened her eyes and in her peripheral vision saw someone standing there. With my cock still ensconced she turned to look at the person in the doorway.

[Image: aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1pZVJz...pwZw==.jpg]

Meena's eyes went wide when she saw that it was her step old daughter Pooja. She was busted and she stopped the blowjob but kept her lips on my cock buried half-way down. Her eyes didn't leave her daughters eyes, which were boring into her mother's face.

Pooja finally spoke, "Mom? What the fuck. I get home from college to find a note on the table that you are at a pool party at Shriya's. I decide that it's so hot I will join you. I get to the pool and find bikinis and nylon shorts lying all over the place and now I find you with a cock buried in your throat?"

[Image: af68c29e7ecb4a28675790bf4a2716e8.jpg]

I was shocked that Meena had not pulled herself off my cock the moment she saw her daughter standing there. I was even more shocked when she went right back to sucking my cock as she maintained eye contact with Pooja. Again, "mmmuuummmmpppphhh," was the only sound in the room with each deep penetration into Meena's throat.

Pooja took two steps closer to her mother and said, "Mom. Stop." Meena didn't stop. Pooja said, " mom. At least you could offer me some." Everyone in the room was stunned except Meena. She just smiled around my cock and pulled her face off me and pointed it at Pooja. 'Holy Fuck,' I thought.

Pooja walked directly to her mother and sank down on her knees. I spread my knees wider to give her room to move in beside her mother. Meena was smiling at her daughter as Pooja wrapped her hand around my cock. She said, " mom. This is a big fatty isn't it?" Meena nodded.

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BPooja%2BHegde%2Bhandjob%2B...Bdress.jpg]

Pooja sank her mouth onto my cock and I groaned loudly, "Mmmmpppphhh." Pooja pushed her lips down the shaft slowly so she could adjust to the size. I was again shocked when her tongue was flicking on my balls with my cock pushed deep in her throat.

Shriya looked at Sneha with shocked face and said, "Oh my God. I never would have guessed."

Sneha said, "Sweet. Me neither."

Meena was caressing her daughters back and shoulders as Pooja began giving me an incredible blowjob with occasional periods of Throatjob with periods of blowjob/handjob. She was mixing it all up and the sensation was unbelievable. In less than five minutes I knew I was about to explode again. I was polite and said louder than I had wanted, "OH FUCK. I'M GOING TO CUM." Pooja just smiled at me around my cock.

[Image: 593097.gif]

Meena leaned in and whispered loud enough for me to hear "Take his load baby. Show him how it's done." Pooja looked at her mother and smiled as she nodded. I felt my cum surging up my shaft like a run-away freight train. Alarms were sounding in my brain. I was gritting my teeth trying desperately to hold it back. There was no holding this one back. This was nuclear. With incredible force I blew my first shot into Pooja' mouth. It shot directly to the top of her throat. She slammed her eyes shut and coughed a little to get it back in her mouth. She never pulled off and she took every drop without swallowing. Her lips were pressed hard up against the tip to make extra room for cum in her mouth. Her cheeks blew out.

When I finished, she pushed her tongue out of her mouth and licked cum from the eye. She turned toward her mother and opened her mouth to show her. Pooja' mouth was full of cum. She swirled it around in her mouth and bend down to Meena's face and they embraced. Everyone in the room knew that Pooja was pushing her cum load into her mother's mouth.

[Image: PTnEzA.gif]

When they separated, Meena now had the distended cheeks and lips and Pooja was running her tongue around her own lips licking up anything that even tasted like cum. When she was done she bent back down to embrace her mother again. When they pulled apart, Pooja had half and Meena kept the other half. Meena and Pooja turned to face me and opened their mouths to show me. They swirled their tongues around in their open mouths and then both swallowed it all at the same time. One thought came to my mind, 'Fuck, they've done this before. This is a routine.'

Pooja was shocked to see that after only a few minutes, my cock was back up again. Pooja turned to her mother with a shocked look and said, "No way!"

Meena smiled at her daughter and said, "Way. Go ahead. Give it a spin." She turned to Shriya and Sneha with a look that asked them if it was OK. Shriya nodded first followed by Sneha.

Pooja stood up and stripped off her bikini. My cock surged larger. Her tits actually pointed upward. There was not a hint of sag. She couldn't even hold a pencil under them. Her nipples were nearly an inch long and were as hard as erasures. Her eyes were flashing with excitement as she pulled me up and back down on her. She was on her back with her knees up and splayed wide. Her hands were pulling her labia aside to give me full access to her pussy. I pushed my face into her pussy and began lapping her pussy from top to bottom. She was soaking wet. I tongue fucked her for a few minutes and fingered her clitoris which stuck out nearly a half inch. She was groaning loudly with my attack.

[Image: PH3_5_5.jpg]

She lifted her head and said, "FUCK ME." I pulled my soaking wet face up and went to move my hips between her legs. She pulled her legs together and lifted both legs up and pulled her knees back to her chest exposing her pussy below her feet. I moved up and held her feet as I pushed my cock in. With her legs closed, the tightness in her teen pussy was fantastic. I pumped my hips in and out once before Pooja climaxed. She screamed and screamed and screamed. Then her mouth emitted no sound at all even as her mouth was open. She heaved her chest up high and slammed back down as her hips surged up and slammed back down. She was using her legs that I was holding as leverage to force her hips up on to my cock.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-wb3Jua9Vlbi5uZXQvd3AtY9-udGVu...EuanBn.jpg]

I began fucking her pussy for all I was worth. She screamed out again, "OOOHHH..FFFUUUCCKKK. I'MMM CCCUUMMMINNGGG AAGGAAIINN." She writhed all over the floor. Meena came over and pushed her lap up under her head so Pooja could watch herself getting royally fucked and to hold her as she flailed around. I wanted to fuck this girl all day but after ten minutes in her tight pussy and I was going to cum. It was going to be a monster cum too. Every muscle in my body seized and it hung there for seconds before I went over the top and exploded into Pooja' pussy. She screamed out again, "UUUNNNGGGHHH." Followed by,"OHH... OHHH...FFUUCCKKK. MMMOOOMMMM. HHEE'SSS....KILLINNNGGG ....MMMEEEE." Meena just smiled at me as I continued to launch my hips as if to gain some additional momentum on the cum I was firing into her.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-wb3Jua9Vlbi5uZXQvd3AtY9-udGVu...5qcGc=.jpg]

Pooja took a long time to come down from her orgasm. I left my semi-hard cock in her until she was ready to separate. She pulled herself away and my cock slipped out. It dropped to a position that was not near hanging straight down. She looked at me and looked up at her mother's face, still above her, and said," mom. Does he ever get soft?"

Meena smiled down at Pooja and said, "Not since I've been here he hasn't."

[Image: Pooja%2BHegde%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bpussy%...%2Bsex.jpg]

Dependent up on response i will continue the story Pooja as Lead role
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Continue with Sneha and Pooja as lead role.... Plzzzzzz ?????
Like Reply
Bro super update and add kajal also
Like Reply
Hi kishan. I know this entire story, It is very big story series and I have no idea this big series will suit here or not. Ur just changing female names to actress names, additionally doing some little editing and pasting here. .
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Great work continue with Pooja and Sneha including Shriya....
Like Reply
Bro continue Suuuuper imagination
Like Reply
Super plot bro,  awesome story.

Can you pls add kushboo,  raasi,  anushka,  anjali also
Like Reply
Bhai gazab Pooja ki jabardast chudai hai aur chod ke saali ke sare ched faad de
Like Reply
plz sadha
Like Reply
hotty hot.. pls add pooja more in solo sex and also anu emmanueal
Like Reply
***Replacing Meena with Tabu***

The room got very quiet after I finished off Pooja. Olivia and Sneha had lain back on the bed with a hand on each other's tit. Tabu and her daughter Pooja had cuddled up on the floor. I moved back into the chair by the bedroom door. I was really trying to get my cock to go completely soft but the visual stimulation in the room with three mature, beautiful, naked women and Pooja, an equally beautiful, naked girl of my own age, prevented that from happening.

[Image: tabu-nude-images.jpg]

I focused on Pooja. She was apparently graduating from College  in a few weeks, which would put her only one year behind me. I had never seen her before, so she didn't go to the local College  I graduated from. 'There is no way she would have gone un-noticed, she's gorgeous,' I thought. She must go to a private College . With all the money in this neighborhood, that was very likely. There were two exclusive private College  in the area. Many of my friends hang out at the closest one, in hopes of snagging a rich girl.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-gives-full-nude-pose-in-the-sofa.jpg]

Shriya suddenly sat bolt upright, startling Sneha. Sneha pushed herself up on her elbows and said to Shriya, "What's wrong?"

Shriya looked at Sneha and said, "I was thinking about the big party my husband is hosting here tomorrow night."

Sneha said, "What about it?"

Shriya looked away from Sneha and gazed off into space. "All the immediate neighbors will be here and all of my husband's clients and prospective clients. I think even some of your husband's clients are invited. There are going to be over a hundred people dressed up in tuxedos and gowns," said Shriya more to herself than to Sneha. A smile started to form on Shriya's face.

Sneha noted the developing smile, "Shriyaaaaa. What are you thinking? You have the most devilish smile on your face. Come on. Whatever it is, I'm in."

[Image: 9H6Ov-jkueZ0xDT3neALGOpgAzWBe7sb-eCrm55z...ilRsh8aCtc]

Shriya turned her focus back to Sneha, "You know how bone crushingly boring this thing is. We have it every year. The nosey bitches in the neighborhood crowd together and talk about rumors and scandal. Our husbands completely ignore us all night as they circle their clients like great whites. We always have a terrible time. We don't know anyone but the three of us."

Sneha used a moment of Shriya's silence to ask, "So what? The party goes on all night. We usually get as bombed as everyone else and go to bed earrrrrrrlllllyyyy." Sneha broke into the same devilish smile. Her eyes lit up like a light bulb just came on. She looked at Shriya who was nodding. She knew they were on the same page.

[Image: 6c7a70c1475aee7c12c9e4aaba084edd.jpg]

Sneha noticed Shriya's nipples were getting hard. With a huge grin on her face, she said, "Oooo-hooo. Shriya darling, you are a genius." They smacked their hands together in a high-five.

Shriya announced to the silent room, "Hey ladies. Let's conference. Everyone on the bed."

Tabu was always annoyed with Shriya's 'conferences'. She complied, but with an attitude. Shriya asked Pooja, who wasn't in their clique before, but was now, to join them. All four naked women were sitting on the bed. I stayed in the chair with an amused look on my face, absent-mindedly stroking my hardening cock. I figured that I was going to be part of the plan.

Shriya's first order of business was to make sure that Pooja understood the consequences of saying a word to anyone about what had happened today. Pooja said she understood. Her mother looked at her sternly, giving her a look. Pooja said "What Mom? This is no big deal. Not compared to some other secrets we..."

[Image: th?id=OIP.y5DnoGNuItUFt9ByE9BncgEpDS&pid=15.1]

Tabu cut her off in mid-sentence, "Pooja! ENOUGH!"

Pooja dropped her eyes to look at her hands and said "Sorry, Mom."

There was total silence in the room as Shriya and Sneha contemplated what that exchange was about. The each knew they weren't any more immune to gossiping than anyone else. There was something juicy going on and they would do everything they could to ferret it out. But that was for another time.

Shriya talked through her plan for tomorrow night. When she was done, the 'Three Angles' had huge smiles on their faces. Tabu's attitude was gone. Pooja, however, was somber. Sneha noticed and knew immediately what her problem was. Pooja had never attended before. No-ones' children were included. Tabu was silent as she looked at Pooja then they all became silent as they sought out a solution.

Tabu's eyes lit up and the others looked at her. "A few years ago, Radha brought her son. Her husband was traveling somewhere and she didn't want to come alone. She looked sternly at Pooja to make sure she got the 'she won't' comment.

Pooja' frown changed to a smile as she realized that she would be able to participate in this plan. She wouldn't need alcohol. She was thinking, 'I'm going to be high on cock.' She glanced over at me.

[Image: 8633325024c010edb1e75901f94a95a2.jpg]

Shriya motioned for me to come join them. I slid up on the bed between Pooja and Tabu and looked across at Shriya. As she explained about the party tomorrow night and went through the details of her plan, Pooja' concentration had drifted to my cock which was a little more than semi-erect. She wrapped a hand around its girth and slowly began to jack it.

My concentration on Shriya's plan drifted to Pooja' hand on my cock. Shriya noticed and snapped her fingers in my face. I looked back at her. She was asking me if I understood everything. Did I have any questions? I nodded that I understood and said "No questions."

Tabu noticed that her daughter was jerking my cock which was of course back to full size again. Pooja was licking her tongue around her lips. Shriya and Sneha were still discussing 'the plan'. Pooja moved her head down to my lap and slurped on the tip of my cock. She opened her mouth wide and ran the tip of my cock all around the inside of her mouth. She pushed it into her cheeks and Lathed her tongue around the glans and down and around the shaft. Pooja moaned with passion. Tabu was watching her daughter display her cock-sucking skills. She smiled proudly thinking that she had taught her daughter well.'

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BPooja%2BHegde%2Bhandjob%2B...Bdress.jpg]

Tabu let Pooja push her mouth down my shaft all the way to my balls, "MMMMUUUMMMPPPHHH." When she came back up and off with a mouthful of saliva, she let it fall on the tip of my cock and lubed the whole length with one stroke of her hand.

Tabu pushed Pooja back and said, "You guys have all had the pleasure of fucking this cock, but I haven't. It's my turn." She moved me into the middle of the bed between all four of them and threw a leg across my hips. With one hand on my chest she guided my cock into her pussy and then sat down in one push. She screamed with pleasure and pain - she'd not allowed herself to adjust to the girth. She screamed again, "Mother-fucker. This fatty is bigger than I thought." She sat there for a moment and then pulled her feet up and planted them at my hips.

[Image: Tabu-Nude-Photos-XXX-New-16.jpg]

She leaned backward and put her hands behind her on my thighs. Her big tits were pushed up high and I couldn't resist mashing them lightly and tweaking her nipples. Tabu was using her arms as pivot points as she pushed herself up my shaft with her legs. She intentionally angled her hips so that my cock was sliding along the top of her vagina. She took long strokes up and down my cock. Her big tits had rolled around on her chest and then slowly slid toward her sides. They didn't go far. Her nipples were hard and long. Pooja couldn't resist them and she bent down to kiss each one.

I aided Tabu's movement by pivoting my own hips. At that time, I didn't know jack about G spots. I thought she was pushing my cock up and down at that angle to stimulate her clitoris. All I knew for sure was that Tabu knew how to fuck. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to be sparking. After several minutes of this, everyone was waiting for Tabu to tire from her exertions. I was trying to help her but I had very little leverage from my position.

[Image: TF5vcc1r6UHeHXnIiB98l6puboCazUPGJzExt5zP...65f7ypj8sg]

Tabu had been mostly quiet as she fucked my pole. She seemed to be concentrating on something. She would slow her descent when the fattest part of my glans was about 3 or 4 inches into her pussy, before moaning softly and continuing her slide down. She adjusted her hips to change the angle as she drove herself up and down my cock.

Everyone was watching in fascination as we could see Tabu steadily building toward her climax. Her hips rocked and her chest seemed to pulse in time with her hips. Her toes curled up under her feet. Her head was tipped back with her mouth open. Her facial muscles were tensed and tight. Her neck tendons were taught. She was moaning continuously, getting louder and the pitch was getting higher like a jet engine spooling up.

Like Reply
Suddenly, Tabu released all of her muscle tensions and exploded into her orgasm. She screeched and screamed louder than I had heard so far. As if she were in the eye of a storm, she looked at Shriya and calmly said, "I'm sorry."

[Image: LMEDCionujIveJ_-IwwzmGPyYgDxV-1JGqVCcypD...dowsApJqZw]

I'm thinking, 'Sorry for what?' Shriya seemed to know 'what' and she said, "Oh Fuck, stand back girls." Shriya and Sneha moved to the side. Tabu was back in her storm and groaning with an increased pitch and urgency. Pooja had a horrified look on her face. She didn't know what was wrong.

Tabu's muscles contracted again and then immediately released, her hips launched up and off my cock and a stream of milky fluid launched up my chest and hit me square in my face. It splattered all over Shriya and Sneha who were frantically trying to ward the fluid away with their hands. Everything seemed to go into slow-motion. The looks on everyone's contorted faces were comical.

[Image: Sunny-Leone-tresome-cock-riding-reverse-...quezze.gif]

Tabu's 'squirt' lasted several seconds. She was rubbing her fingers on her clit and the stream changed to a broad spray and back to a stream. Pooja was covered. She pushed her hand down on her mother's groin trying to block it at the source. It just sprayed even further afield. Tabu was still screaming. Her fingers were fucking into her vagina reaching for her G spot. As the squirting diminished, her face was still contorted. She screamed out again and just as Pooja pulled her hand away, another smaller stream fired from Tabu's pussy soaking me all over again. Pooja pushed her hand back down as a shield.

When the second stream finished, Tabu collapsed on the bed at my feet. The entire bed was soaked as was everyone on it. Shriya and Sneha were holding their arms up and shaking the fluid off their hands. They were both sputtering on whatever got in their mouths. Milky fluid hung from their eyelashes and the tips of their noses. Tabu had not moved since her second squirt had finished. More fluid was bubbling out of her pussy onto the bed.

Pooja was sputtering too and she said, "Mommmm! What the fuck was that? Are you OK?"

Tabu turned her head to her daughter and smiled. With a voice that sounded like total contentment she said to no one and everyone, "Wow. I haven't done that in twenty years. I'm sorry for this awful mess, Shriya. I was hoping I could do that but it has been so long I didn't think it would happen. Whewwww. Oh my God. Hunter, baby, you had better be ready for another one of those, but let's do it outside by the pool."

[Image: Tabu-Nude-Pussy-Hot-Chut-Ki-Chudai-Porn-...=575%2C741]

I was wiping her fluid off my face with my saturated hands. I pushed my fingers into my mouth and cleaned them off. "Yyyuuummm. Tabu, can you bottle this?" Everyone burst out laughing. Tabu started laughing too and more fluid gushed out of her.

When Tabu was able to move again, we all climbed off the drenched bed. We stood there with Tabu's 'fluid' running down our bodies to the floor. Shriya saw what was happening and she shushed us out of the bedroom, through the Master Bedroom to the Master Bathroom shower. It was big enough for all five of us.

Shriya entered last and shut the huge floor to ceiling glass door. She punched some buttons on a digital display panel and hot water immediately sprayed down from above and from the sides. Shriya passed the soap dispenser around and everyone took a glob and started washing ourselves.

Pooja, who had her blowjob interrupted by her mother, noticed that my cock was still rock hard. She knelt to the tile floor and rinsed soap from my cock before she pushed her head back down on it. I was hoping someone would notice that I hadn't cum when Tabu's eruption distracted everyone. Pooja looked up into my eyes and smiled around my cock. She started a tip to balls blowjob with her hands on my thighs. My head rocked back hard and I groaned with her assault.

[Image: 7286-soapy-handjob-in-bathroom.gif]

Now everyone knew what was happening. No one wanted to interrupt Pooja again. They rinsed themselves off and Shriya and Sneha stepped out and dried each other off. Tabu found a tiled bench and sat down to watch. She was fingering herself, spurred on by the erotic sight of her own daughter giving a blowjob to the pool boy.

Pooja noticed that everyone had gone except her mother. The water was still spraying from the ceiling and the walls. When she saw that her mother was frigging herself, she pushed one hand into her own groin. Her fingers worked their way into her pussy. She pulled her mouth back and placed her other hand on the base of my cock and began jacking me off while her tongue was flicking over my glans. She increased the speed of her handjob then shoved her mouth back down again and picked up the same pace. I was groaning and so was Tabu.

Tabu exploded into her orgasm first, "UUUNNNGGGHHHH. OOHHH. FUUUCCCKKK. GGGODDDD." Pooja glanced from my face to her mother writhing on the tile floor where she had slid from the bench. I was trying to wait for Pooja' orgasm but that was not to be. I thrust my hips into her face just as the first stream of thick, gooey, pearly white sperm fired into the back of her throat.

[Image: 231_450.jpg]

Pooja cleared it into her mouth and swallowed as fast as she could. She collected the rest of the cum in her mouth and when I was done she crawled across the floor and shared my load with her mother again.

Mother and daughter washed each other's bodies as I sat on the bench and watched. They were so sensuous with each other and my cock popped back up again. I put my hands over it. I was done. They were done too.

We shut the shower off and dried ourselves and headed for the stairs. I noticed that the bedding had been stripped to the mattress, when the three of us walked by the door to the bedroom. Pooja and Tabu grabbed up their bikinis and put them on. All the other suits and my shorts were out by the pool.

We all walked out to the pool. Shriya, Sneha and I were naked. I was still trying to hide my erect cock. I was exhausted. Besides, I was feeling a dull pain in my balls. I had only experienced that when I was jacking off multiple times in a row while watching porn videos. I figured I needed to give them a rest. I pulled on my shorts and stood and watched Shriya and Sneha wiggle into theirs.

[Image: xxxsnehanude.jpg]

[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com...=image%2F*]

Shriya came over and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself into me. She felt my hard cock but she didn't acknowledge it. She stretched up on her toes and kissed me hard on the lips. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Hunter, are you sure you're in for our plan for tomorrow night?" I vigorously nodded. I was in for anything that included fucking these gorgeous women. "OK. I'll meet you at the public pool at noon. There will be a lot of activity here with the maids all morning and caterers starting around 1:00 pm. I'll stash you in the same bedroom. Just be ready for us. We'll be in and out all night." She reached down and squeezed my erect cock and said, "I know you'll do fine."

I grinned down at her and said, "I can't wait."

I picked up all my equipment and returned it to the van. I quickly spread chlorine in the pool and returned the bucket to the van. They all stood in the driveway in their bikinis and threw air-kisses at me as I drove off.

I cradled my balls in my hand as I drove. The dull throb was still there. My cock was slowly going soft. I drove into my parent's driveway and jumped out of the van. I was pulling my tee-shirt on as I walked up the walkway to the front door. My mom was in the kitchen and she commented on how late I was. I explained that I had a couple new pools to service. I smiled as I said 'service'. Mom said that dinner would be on in a half-hour. I went to my room and lay down on my bed. I promptly fell sound asleep, thinking of Pooja. My mom pulled me out of a dream of Pooja sucking on my cock and I was pitching a tent again. I ate quickly and chatted with my parents.

The next morning I was like a 'cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof' as I worked my way through my two regular jobs. My dick was hard as an iron pipe with anticipation. At noon I was back at the Public Pool. I nonchalantly climbed in the passenger seat of Shriya's SUV. After she drove away, I climbed into the back and lay on the floor with a blanket over me. The blackout windows would make sure no one at the guard house saw anything suspicious as she drove through. Shriya drove right into the garage. From there it was a breeze to get me upstairs to the bedroom as we were the only ones in the house.

I was wearing jeans, sockless sneakers and a tee-shirt. My cock was pushing against the denim material when Shriya wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself in close to kiss me. God, she smelled good. She rubbed her tits on my abs and rocked her hips into me so she could feel my cock through our clothes. She moaned. We stood there like that for a minute or so.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shriya looked up at me and said, "Hunter, I'm going to need a sample before tonight. My pussy is dripping. Can you help me?"

I turned her around and sat her down on the chair by the bed. I backed off and pulled my tee-shirt over my head as I kicked off my sneakers. Shriya groaned at the sight of my flexed pectoral and abdominal muscles. I unbuckled my jeans and bent over to pull them to the floor and stepped out of them. I was naked and my cock was feverishly bouncing in front of her face.

Shriya's lips glistened with bright red lip-gloss and saliva as she ran her tongue over them. As she bent forward to kiss the tip of my cock, she was unbuttoning her blouse. As she wrapped her lips around my glans, she pulled her blouse off. As she pushed her mouth down the shaft, she unsnapped her bra and let it fall into her lap. Her hands went directly to her nipples and began pinching them and kneading her ample tit-flesh. As she pulled her head back she glued her eyes on mine and started bobbing up and down my shaft.

[Image: (MyPornSnap.top)_shriya-saran-sucking-gets-big-cock.jpg]

I ran my hands along her face and gently pushed her hair away from her face. I lightly touched her ear lobes and she moaned from the touch. She moved one hand off her tits and wrapped it around the shaft and began a blowjob/handjob combination that was so good. She was in no hurry. She was luxuriating in the process and I was in heaven.

[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Shriya couldn't deep-throat me but she could take a little over half of my length. She twisted her hand like a cork-screw and did the same with her mouth. The sensation was incredible. I didn't last very long. She smiled up at me when she recognized the signs of my impending orgasm and quickened her pace.

Usually I just burst into a climax. This time the intensity was building and building. My muscles got tighter and tighter. It felt like it was drawing up from my toes like water through a straw. My toes curled first. My knees began to shake and almost buckled. My hips pulsed into her face. My teeth were clenched as a groan began in my lungs and burst out of my mouth, "UUUNNNNGGGGHHH."

Shriya's eyes went wide and instantly tears welled up as I thrust my hips and the first rope of gooey white cum surged into her mouth. She was sucking greedily and then frantically swallowing. She couldn't keep up and cum poured out the corners of her mouth and off each side of her chin on to her tits. I was drilling my cock into her face. The sight of her wide, tear-filled eyes and cum leaking out of the corner of her mouth was so incredibly hot.

[Image: face-fuck.gif]

When I had shot my last volley, Shriya flicked her tongue in the eye and then swirled the remaining cum in her mouth around the shaft with her tongue. Her lips pulled back and slid off the velvety head. She swallowed the mixture and pushed her lips back down my shaft. I could feel her raspy tongue slither up and down on all sides of my cock as she cleaned it.

When she finished, she looked down at the cum on her tits. I expected that she would scoop it up and push it into her mouth but instead, she used her fingers and palms to rub it in to her skin like lotion. She licked her palms and sucked her fingers when she was done.

As usual, my cock stayed semi-erect. I knelt on the carpet in front of her and leaned in. I sucked her cum scented nipples into my mouth one at a time, back and forth. She placed her hands gently on the sides of my face and guided my attentions. She was moaning as my tongue swirled on her erect nipples atop the mountains of tit-flesh which I was molesting with my hands.

[Image: aHR0cDovLzQuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1FdHA0...5qcGc=.jpg]

Shriya could see between her tits down to my now rock hard cock pointing upward. She pushed her body toward me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I thought she was just pushing her tits into my face but she had something else in mind. She slithered off the chair with her legs on either side of me and let her body slide down mine. She wasn't falling so I didn't impede her descent. She rocked her hips forward as she dropped. Her skirt was pushed up and she came to rest with my cock buried in her pussy. She had apparently removed her panties prior to picking me up at the pool.

I must have had a shocked look on my face because she laughed when we were face to face. With her arms wrapped around my neck, she kissed me with an incredible passion as she began rocking her pelvis up and down, driving my cock in and out of her pussy. I held the back of her head to hold our kiss for a long time. Our tongues were entangled. She moaned continuously through our embrace. Before we broke the kiss I fell backward on to the carpet pulling Shriya with me. Her tits were crushed into my chest.

[Image: Shriya-Saransex-photo-31.jpg]

Now I was on my back and she was straddled across my pelvis with her feet on the floor on either side of me. My cock was still encased in her pussy. She sat up straight. She didn't have the strength to lift herself up so she leaned back to place her hands on my upraised knees. She was now able to push herself up using her hands. I was rocking my hips up and down to aid our fucking action.

Shriya was groaning with each penetration. So was I. Fucking her pussy was like fucking a warm, wet, silk glove. I could feel her beginning to quake throughout her body. I thought it was because she was tiring at first and then her breathing began to labor and her facial muscles contorted. She was beginning to lose the rhythm so I took over for her. I fucked my hips up as hard as I could, over and over again.

[Image: shreya%2Bclimax%2Bcopy.jpg]

I could feel her body tense and she burst out, "YYYYUUUNNNGGGG. OOOHHH SSHHIITTT. I'MMM..FFUUCCKKK...I'MMM ...CCCUUMMIIINNNGGGG." She pushed off with her hands and her torso collapsed on to my chest. She was flopping all around and I had to hold her in place as I continued fucking up into her. I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock. She was gasping for air. I cradled her head on my chest with my hands. As her spastic movements subsided, she took one huge breath and stopped moving altogether. She wasn't breathing either. I held her like that for more than thirty seconds before she forcefully exhaled.

I hadn't cum as all my concentration had been on Shriya. I was still hard and completely buried in her pussy as I felt her occasional spasms clench on my cock like after-shocks. I just held her tight to me.

When she came back to full consciousness she lifted her head to look at me. She said, "Baby, you're still as hard as ever. You didn't cum did you? I just realized that."

[Image: jo2UeBiL4UhJQD2F36xPOwZqmM2okiqr7ZP4lqp3...dx3rgv99A8]

I just shook my head and pulled her body up so I could kiss her which pulled her pussy off my cock. It sprang upward and then slapped back down on her ass. Shriya giggled as our lips embraced. I let my arms fall to her sides and began lightly running my finger tips over her side tit that was mashed out from between our bodies. Her body flexed a couple times. With her lips still planted on mine she giggled and pulled back saying, "Stop that you little devil. I'm ticklish there."

I rolled her off gently o to the floor beside me and she lay there on her side gazing into my face as her hands ran over my arm, chest and abdominal muscles. She traced the defined edge of each one with her finger nails. She said softly, "Hunter. You are a beautiful young man."

I laughed. I had never heard the words 'beautiful' and 'man' in the same sentence. I knew she meant it as an ultimate compliment but it sounded strange to me. I ran my fingers along her cheek and said, "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. I can't get enough of you."

Tears welled in her eyes. She rolled into me and kissed me on the lips again. She pulled back and maneuvered herself to stand above me. I could see her vaginal fluid flowing down her inner thighs before her skirt fell back in place. She felt it and bent to wipe it off with her hands. I sat up and tried to push my face in to clean her pussy but she pulled away and said, "Baby, I could lay here with you all day but I have things to do before tonight. I'll be seeing you later." She looked down at my rigid cock bouncing in front of me and said, "Yeah, and I'll be seeing you later too."

[Image: shriya12.jpg]

I lay back on the carpet and watched Shriya put her bra and blouse back on before she walked out and shut the bedroom door behind her. All was quiet; just me and my bouncing cock. I pulled myself up and lay on the bed with my cock in my hand. I was lost in thought as I lightly stroked my fingertips up and down my shaft. It was softening. Ten minutes later, it just lay there on my pelvis. I nodded off to sleep thinking of Shriya's beautiful face and body.

As I slept, Sneha arrived, dressed for work. She was helping Shriya with some of the preparations. The caterers had arrived and they were everywhere. The house was a beehive of activity. Sneha worked along with Shriya for ten minutes before she whispered, "Where is he? I have a wicked itch I can't reach and I can't wait any longer."

Shriya laughed and said, "Same bedroom. Don't take too long. We still have work to do." Sneha nodded and headed for the kitchen to the back stairs.

I was sound asleep in the middle of the king sized bed when way off in my dream there was motion. I had been dreaming of Pooja again. She was naked and sucking on my cock. In the real world my cock was as hard as a brick and pointing at the ceiling. The motion on the bed didn't fit into the dream and I began to wake just as Sneha's pussy descended to my face. I opened my eyes in just enough time to see her labia spread over my nose. At the same time I felt a warm, wet sensation on my cock. I tried to put my hand on it but a face was already there.

I came back to full consciousness and realized that someone was sucking my cock as they fucked my face. I inhaled the sweetest smell and I pushed my tongue up and into her pussy. I didn't know who it was but it didn't matter to me. I ran my hands down her naked body from her ass to her head and realized that it was Sneha. I pulled my head back to get a breath and buried my face back in searching for her clitoris. She was deep-throating my cock.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSrLIx2_Yv0TdjRWtoLx...IhG9_JRLp9]

When I found her clit, it was fully erect. She flexed her hips forward which drove her clit onto my tongue. She groaned around my cock and pulled back to breathe. I lapped and tongue fucked and finger fucked her pussy and anus through two orgasms. She had long since lost control of her muscles and her blowjob had become erratic. It still felt fantastic. She pulled her face off my cock and lifted one leg and swung around so she was sitting on my pelvis. She was cradling my cock between her labia. Her tits hung down toward me while she supported herself with her hands on my chest. I couldn't resist it and my hands cradled her tits and I pushed them up and let them fall. Her nipples were hard as nails. She smiled down at me and said, "Are you ready. I need you to scratch an itch I can't reach." I grinned and nodded vigorously.

She lifted her ass up and reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. She fucked me within an inch of my life. I was groaning from her assault. She was muttering, "AHHH...AHHH...AHHHH," with each thrust. She was crazed. Her face was contorted as her mouth hung open. She had a glazed look in her eyes as she stared through the headboard at something far beyond.

[Image: Sneha%2Bfucking%2Bin%2Bsaree%2Bwithout%2...%2Bsex.jpg]

I could feel my pending eruption coming on fast. Sneha noted the surge in size, which yanked her over the top of her own orgasm just as I exploded my jizz into her quaking pussy. She was slamming into me as I was flexing my pelvis up hard to meet her. With air wheezing from my lungs I muttered, "OOHH MMYY GGGOODDDDDDD." I must have shot eight or ten long ropes of cum into her. She let out a throat pinched scream with each one. Her pussy was clamping tightly on my cock as though she was milking it. She finally settled down and collapsed on my chest. My still hard cock remained encased in her pussy. I held her there with my arms around her shoulders. God, I was content at that moment.

She pushed herself up and I released her. She looked down at me and said, "Oh my God. That was one fantastic fuck. I've needed that all day." She lowered herself down on her elbows. Her face was inches above my chest. The room was silent for a few moments and then she said, "I have sex with my husband about once a month. I'm certain he has sex with other women too. He is only interested in getting himself off. He has never once concerned himself with getting me off. I know he married me as a 'trophy-wife' to hang on his arm when we're in public together. I accept that. I knew it when we got married. You know, I'd bet anything that most of the women in here are in the same boat. You could make a lot of money in here servicing the frustrated wives." She was quiet for a moment and then continued, "I know I would pay. I just adore your cock." She clamped her vaginal muscles on my cock a few times to emphasize her point.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8xLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tVjFz...pwZw==.jpg]

I laughed and said, "Do you want to be my pimp?" She giggled and punched me on the arm.

Like Reply
Sneha pushed herself up again and said, "I'd better get myself back together and get back downstairs. Shriya will be freaking out. I released her and she slowly pulled her pussy up off my hard cock. She maneuvered around on the bed so she could kiss the bobbing head. As an after-thought she pushed her lips down over my shaft and cleaned all of the remaining cum and vaginal juices with her tongue. She pulled off and smacked her lips. "Yummy stuff." She kissed the velvety glans and pushed herself on to the floor. She took her clothes into the adjoining bathroom. When she came out she was dressed. She came over and kissed me hard on the lips and reluctantly pulled away. She left the room and pulled the door closed. My cock was slowly softening. In five minutes it was its normal flaccid five inches. I put my hands behind my head. I could taste her and me on my lips from her parting kiss.

[Image: teen-photo-of-sneha-5.jpg]

I wandered around the bedroom and the adjoining bathroom checking every little trinket and picture. I looked in the closet. Shriya obviously used it to store off-season clothing. It was all top notch quality and expensive stuff. I stayed back from the windows but I could see a lot of activity near the pool area. Tables had been set up all around the deck.

Around 3:00 pm I was getting bored. I carefully opened the door from the bedroom into the Master Bedroom that Shriya had brought me to on the first day. All was quiet. I walked naked across the room and bent down to smell the pillow on the right side of the bed. It smelled like Shriya and her intoxicating perfume. I picked it up and took a big whiff.

With a big grin on my face, and probably an evil one if I could have seen my reflection in a mirror, I lifted my hardening cock and cradled it in her pillow. I closed the pillow around it and jerked my cock up and down several times. I didn't cum on it. That would be a little much and her husband would likely smell it too.

My heart stopped when as I was returning to the spare bedroom a person stepped into the doorway. It was Pooja. "Oh God. You scared me near to death." I pounded on my chest as though to get my heart working again.

Pooja looked at my hard cock and with a huge smile said, "Has that been hard since yesterday?"

[Image: jZfpDjHrcH9xQUbriBV3jgaO5oCjnjyNueUP9fm4...n-q58w-i7A]

I looked down at my now bobbing cock and laughed. "Since I can't seem to get you out my mind since yesterday, I would have to say 'yes'."

I pushed her back into the bedroom and closed the door. Responding to my last statement, she said, "Really. You've been thinking of me. I've been thinking of you too. I couldn't wait for tonight."

I smiled so hard my face was going to shatter. I said, "I know a lot has happened here very quickly. This all started when Shriya seduced me and then Sneha caught her on the phone in the middle of an orgasm, so she had to rush over. They knew they couldn't keep the secret from your mother so that is how she got involved yesterday. She did make the first move though. Then you showed up. That's about it in a nut shell."

Pooja sat on the edge of the bed beside me and said, "My mother explained what she knew. She didn't know she was setup by Shriya and Sneha though." Pooja smiled and continued, "However it happened, my mother is ecstatic that it did. She has hired you to clean our pool too?" I nodded. "You won't get much cleaning done." We both laughed.

[Image: h2toktbun1t31.jpg]

Pooja went quiet as she stared at my bouncing cock. God, I wanted her to grab it and suck it and fuck it and anything else she wanted to do with it. I broke the spell and said, "Before I forget. I know that it is a bit odd that we started out our relationship like we did, but I would like to take you out on a date and get to know you better. God knows the sex is good. Will you go out with me?"

She looked up from my cock to my face and said, "I was hoping you would ask. Believe it or not, I don't just go around sucking and fucking every guy I meet. I was just overcome with the scene when I walked in on my mother sucking your cock." She smiled and continued, "I would love to go out with you. How about Friday night at 7:30? My dad doesn't allow me on College  nights, even though I only have another week and a half to go before graduation."

I was grinning again. I leaned toward her and kissed her hard and passionately for several seconds. I flicked my tongue on her lower lip and she moaned into my mouth as her hand found my bouncing cock and grabbed it in a tight grip. Now I was moaning into her mouth. She pulled back and looked into my eyes as she began jerking me off. I closed my eyes and groaned loudly.

Pooja pulled her hand from my cock and stood up and slowly removed her dress and her bra and thong. She laughed as the thong came down 

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-Removing-Clothes01.md.jpg]

She stood in front of me as naked as a new born baby with one hand on her right tit, tweaking her nipple. Both were erect and long. I could see that her mound was soaking wet with arousal. She glanced down at my bouncing cock. A coquettish smile formed on her face. I got off the bed and went to her. She placed her hands on my shoulders as I put my hands on her waist and lifted her up so we were face to face. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her feet behind me. She pushed her face close and kissed me passionately.

I lowered her slowly down my torso and she knew what was happening. She trembled in my arms. I held her with one arm as I reached between our bodies and guided my cock up to her pussy. She pivoted her hips to accept it. As it slid into her she whimpered and quivered. I shut my eyes and groaned into her mouth as our embrace continued.

With our lips pressed together I started fucking up into her. She moaned with each penetration. I had both hands on her butt-cheeks forcing the action by pulling her down and lifting her off. I have never been as turned on as I was right then. I felt the first twinge of a climax and thought, 'Oh no. Not now.' My cock was the hardest I ever remember and it was contributing to my inability to hold off. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me as if she were thinking the same thing.

[Image: Xelent-Pooja-Hegde-001.md.jpg]

The only consolation was that I knew that I would not go soft and I would keep right on fucking her. That was my last thought before I begrudgingly unloaded my balls into her pussy. She groaned as my jizz fired into her.

I never even slowed down. I pushed her up against a wall and pounded my still rock hard cock in to her. She was getting tired and her feet unclasped behind me and her legs started to fall. I adjusted my grip and grabbed her thighs, pulling her legs back up.

Pooja started her orgasm with slight tremors and spasms. She lowered her face to my shoulder and bit me hard as the tremors built higher. She was moaning loudly. As her spasms continued to build she groaned out, "OHHH..OHHH..AAAAAHHHHHHH." When she went over the top her teenage pussy clamped down hard on my cock. She screamed and shoved her hand to her mouth to squelch it. It was still pretty loud. Her hips rocked away from me against the wall and then slammed back to bury my cock in her pussy. I was having a problem holding on to her as her orgasm tore through her. She screamed out again into her hand.

[Image: PoojaHegde1.md.jpg]

We slid down the wall to the carpet and I laid her on her back. My cock never came out of her as I maneuvered myself to drive my hips back into her. She screamed a third time as she bounced her ass and torso on the floor. Her legs pulled up by my side and then flailed back straight again. She pulled my neck to lift herself off the floor and tight into my chest. I kept on pounding my cock into her as she went completely limp under me. I slowed my pace to make sure she was ok. Her only movement was her chest as she sucked in air through clenched teeth.

I could feel myself approaching another ejaculation. She felt it too and she opened her eyes and whimpered, "Yessss. GGGiivvvee ittt ttttoo mmmeeee. Oooohhh Fuuckkkk."

[Image: pooja-hegde-nude-xnxx01.md.jpg]

As cum started upward, I let out a huge groan, "UUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH." I fired my hips hard into her and she threw her legs around me and locked her heels on the backs of my thighs. With the first shot, she screamed again, "AAAAHHHHHHHH." She pulled her hips up to me as best she could. She was exhausted. I launched rope after rope of cum into her pussy. She used her last bit of strength and clamped her vaginal muscles on my cock.

With my final shot, I collapsed down onto my elbows and looked into her eyes. She was looking back at me. After a few minutes she gathered enough energy to smile up at me and say, "Holy Shit, Hunter. My mom said you were the best she has ever had. Believe me; she has a lot of experience. I had no idea what she meant. I can't imagine it could be better than that. For a second there, I thought my soul was drifting away."

[Image: 238_450.jpg]

From across the room came a clapping sound. We both turned our heads to look. Sneha was sitting on the edge of the bed clapping her hands. She had a huge grin on her face and said, "Mother-fucker that was so hot." Her hand moved inside her pants and we could see her busy fingers pushing in and out of her wet slit. She closed her eyes and her chest thrust forward as her body rocked about her hips in a spectacular orgasm. She was moaning, "Ooohhh..Ohhhhh...Fffuucckkk."

I looked back at Pooja and she smiled up at me. I pushed my body up and back onto my knees and hands which pulled my cock from her pussy. I took her hand and pushed it down covering her mound and said, "I'll get a towel. We don't want cum stains all over this room." I pushed myself up to my feet and quickly went to the bathroom and came back with a towel and pushed it against Pooja' pussy. She held it in place and sat up and placed her back against the wall.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTYxA1jgUcLU3yk12mWE...bcsLv33do2]

My cock had descended to semi-erect as I went over to Sneha, who was recovering from her orgasm. I lifted her legs and pulled her pants off. She looked up at me and laid back on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. She unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her bra up above her tits and squeezed them hard. She lifted her hips when I pulled her thong down her legs.

Like Reply
I knelt on the floor between her legs and pushed my face into her pussy. She was sopping wet and her vagina was still pulsing from her orgasm. I pushed my tongue in and out in rhythm with her spasms. I flicked my tongue on her clit and she pressed her hips down into the bed as though she was trying to get away from my tongue. She fired her hips back up again. I pushed my middle finger into her anus and she groaned loudly, "OH FUCK."

[Image: SnehaHotPussy.jpg]

I used the index finger on my other hand and lightly flicked it on her clitoris. She screamed out, "OOOOHHHH FFFFUUUCCKK. YYYYESSSS. I'MMM CUUUMMMINNNGGG AGGGAAINN." Her hips bounced up and down and her legs flailed up and wrapped around my head and pulled me in tight. I couldn't breathe. With great effort I was able to turn my head a little and gasped in as much air as I could. Her hands came down on the back of my head and pulled me into her. Her vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and I was busy slurping it up as fast as I could. Sneha was going nuts as she flailed all over the bed.

Suddenly, with my head trapped in Sneha's crotch, I felt a pressure on my cock which was as hard as ever. I reached down assuming it was Pooja pushing her head between the bed and me. As soon as my hand touched her hair, I knew it wasn't Pooja. The head on my cock had short hair. It could only be Tabu.

When Sneha began to descend from her orgasm, she unclamped her legs and I was able to pull my face out of her pussy. Sneha was a rag-doll as her legs hung over the edge of the bed. I looked down and sure enough Tabu had my stiff cock buried in her throat as she lay on her side with her head on my thigh. She was groaning and at first I was sure her passion was coming from giving me a blowjob. When I pushed back from the bed to give Tabu more room, I was shocked to see Pooja' face buried in her mother's pussy. Tabu was naked. God knows when she came in.

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BTabu%2Bnaked%2...ngbang.jpg]

I was enthralled with Pooja eating her mother's pussy. I thought back to an earlier statement by Pooja about 'bigger secrets'. Sneha was oblivious to what was happening on the floor below her. She was still in a daze, groaning as her tired body surged occasionally with spasms.

Pooja' face in her mother's pussy was driving my erection ever harder and Tabu had to adjust for it in her throat. Pooja was lying on her side facing Tabu who was on her side sucking on my cock. The angle was uncomfortable for Tabu so I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved back on my elbows. Tabu adjusted her body pulling herself off Pooja' face. Tabu was now on her hands and knees with her mouth pushed down over my fully engorged cock. Pooja adjusted herself as well, lying on her back, pushing her face up under her mother's hips and her tongue deep into her pussy. Tabu was grinding her pelvis on her daughter's face and licking my balls with her tongue with my cock buried in her throat. "Mmmpph...Mmmpphhh...Mmmppph," was being forced out of Tabu's mouth as she face fucked my cock.

[ig]https://dl.phncdn.com/gif/16199062.gif[/img]

With all the slurping and sucking noises going on, a recovered Sneha sat up and looked at the incredibly sexy scene on the floor below her. She took the towel that had been tossed onto the bed and wiped her sopping wet pussy and then shoved her fingers back in and slowly fucked herself with them.

The bedroom door opened again and Shriya stood in the doorway with eyes wide and a shocked look on her face. Sneha and I were the only ones to see her walk in and shut the door. She sat down in the chair by the door and pulled her skirt up. She was still going commando and she pushed two fingers into her pussy and joined the party. Shriya was particularly interested in Pooja as she ate her mother's pussy. She was also interested in my cock as it appeared and disappeared in Tabu's face.

Tabu was first to explode into her orgasm. Sneha tossed the towel on to the floor by Pooja' head. Tabu was furiously pumping her hips down into Pooja' face. Pooja maintained contact and rapidly flicked her tongue on Tabu's clit which caused her to pull her head up and scream around the tip of my cock.

I was the next to go and Tabu knew it. She was still in the throes of her own orgasm as she prepared herself to take mine. She pulled back and continued pumping her hands up and down the shaft. She clamped her lips tight below the ridge of the glans and began gulping as surge after surge of cum pushed into her mouth. She swallowed hard as her neck tendons tightened. Her mouth was filling up fast and she tried to swallow faster. Then she gagged and pulled off and coughed cum and saliva all over my groin. She swallowed again and wiped her lips and chin with her fingers.

[Image: 352351a5a306f8b0324f7aed377171a1.jpg]

Shriya was off the chair in an instant as she watched Tabu blow a mouthful of cum on my cock and stomach. She went to her knees and pushed her face in to lick up the escaped cum. Tabu pulled back to allow Shriya access as she continued the spasms of her own orgasm. Pooja pulled her head from between Tabu's thighs and wiped the dripping juices from her face and Tabu's pussy.

Tabu, Pooja and Sneha all watched as Shriya cleaned cum off my cock and stomach. Her tongue was lapping anywhere she could find the taste of sperm. When she came up for air, her face was wet with the mixture. Tabu laughed and said, "Shriya that is some sexy face cream you have on."

[Image: shriya-saran-finger-sucking-gif.gif]

Shriya ran her tongue around the outside of her mouth as far as she could reach and used her hands to wipe off the rest. She licked her palms and sucked her fingers. She pulled the last finger out with a pop and smacked her lips. She bent back down and kissed the glans of my softening cock. With her touch it bounced right back up again.

Shriya looked around the room and laughed. "Well it looks like no one could wait until tonight." They all laughed. Shriya looked down at me and said, "Hunter darling, any other guy would have been down for the count by now. I don't know how you do it; but I love it." As if choreographed, the others said nearly in unison, "Hear, Hear."

I just said, "Ahh shucks ma'am" Four gorgeous nearly naked women were staring at my bouncing cock like the dinner bell had just rung. I put my hands down and held it to my stomach to keep it from bouncing.

[Image: Actress-Shriya-Saran-Big-Boobs-Pussy-Dic...s-2015.jpg]

Shriya snapped her fingers to get everyone's attention. "Come on ladies, I know you just came over here to give all kinds of help; so you had better make it look good. Let's get to work." Pooja asked what they could do. Shriya said, "The caterers have everything well in hand but I can make something up for you guys to do to make it look like you are here doing something other than fucking my pool boy." They all laughed together and quickly put their clothes back on. Those wearing skirts and went away.

I remained naked and sat down in the chair by the bed and dbangd the towel over my face and inhaled the various scents. Pooja came over to me and lifted the towel and kissed me hard on the lips and said, "Don't forget to pick me up Friday at 7:30." I could taste her mother's pussy on her tongue. They left the room one at a time separated by a couple of minutes so as to not raise suspicions.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

After they left, I wandered around the room looking in drawers. I found a few of Shriya's underthings. A very fancy lace bra and a few, what I thought were called bloomers back in the day. I picked up the bra and read the tag. It read '34B'. 

It was getting to be dusk and tiki lamps were being lit every ten feet or so all around the pool and down the walkway to the house. I stayed back away from the windows so I wouldn't be seen. To say the least, I was bored to death. I went back and lay on the bed. I put the scented towel back over my head and drifted off. Of these four gorgeous women I had had the pleasure of having sex with, I couldn't take my mind off Pooja. I was thankful that they had figured out how she could be here tonight.

It seemed like I hadn't really fallen asleep but I must have. It was dark in the room and the tiki lamps were casting ghostly shadows on the wall by the door. I must have been dreaming something erotic because my cock was rock hard again. I ran my hand down the length of it. Then I noticed that the bedroom door was open. Light from the hallway was streaming in. My heart rate quickened. In the darkened room I heard a giggle and then a different one. I reached up and flicked the bedside lamp on.

I was expecting to find one of my foursome and was shocked to see two young women standing there by the chair at the door. They were dressed in the caterer's matching outfits. They both had their hands in their pants obviously frigging themselves as they stared at my big fatty standing up from my groin.

"Hi, I'm Rakul and this is Regina. We were just exploring the house on our break and we found you laying here naked. Neither of us had ever seen an erect penis before. You were just laying there. We didn't think you were real at first. We thought maybe these rich women had blowup man dolls or something. We came in to look closer and we nearly passed out when you took a deep breath. Why are you lying here in the dark in the nude with a boner?"

I had to think fast, "Umm, I'm the owner's brother. I just like to nap in the nude. I began stroking my hard cock. They didn't register my explanation at all. They were consumed by my cock. I said, "Close the door and come on over and take a close look." I couldn't let them leave and blab. I had to get them engaged so they would keep their mouths shut or risk their jobs.

[Image: Quid-Pro-Quo-Of-Regina---Rakul--1520345632-1673.jpg]

Rakul and Regina looked at each other and nodded. Rakul closed the door and together they crossed the room. I patted the bed beside me and they got up and sat were I had instructed. Regina asked if they could touch it.

I said, "You'd better." I removed my hand and Rakul touched the tip and ran her finger around. It jumped at her touch and she pulled her hand back. "Oooo, it's so velvety soft." Regina couldn't be left out, so she reached down and touched it too. I took their hands and wrapped their fingers around the shaft. I said, "Do what I was doing before."

[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSingh%2Bmouthing%2Bwith%...2Bcock.jpg]

Rakul's hand was on top and she pushed Regina's hand down the shaft. Regina looked up at me and said, "How can the tip be so soft and the rest be so hard?" I shrugged.

Together, Rakul and Regina started jerking me off. I scrunched up the pillows behind my head so I could relax and watch them stumble through their first tentative handjob. I sympathized with them. That was sort of me not too long ago.

After a few minutes of their combined and clumsy handjob, Rakul, who seemed to be the lead, said, "We've never tried this much size. can you please help to handle it"

I said, "It's no big deal if you know or not. All in your own time. If you want to try it, go ahead. Who wants to go first?" They looked at each other and as I expected, Rakul said, "I will." Regina pulled her hand back.

Like Reply
"OK. I'm lying here naked. How about you guys take your clothes off too." They nodded to each other and stripped off their caterer uniforms and then took off their bras and panties. They had very sparse pubic hair and their pussies were soaking wet from frigging themselves earlier. They climbed back on the bed. I took a moment to examine their bodies. They were both petite. Their nipples were erect and exceptionally long. They were both brunettes and had very cute faces. They both had tongue piercings and I wondered if that would actually contribute to the overall quality of a blowjob.

[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSingh%2Bpussy%2Bspreading%2Bpicture.jpg]

[Image: men-penis-382369199.jpg]

Rakul looked to me to guide her. Regina was paying close attention. Rakul knelt between my legs. I positioned her so she could comfortably lean forward and put my cock in her mouth. She was very tentative but she put her lips on my glans. She hadn't noticed the pre-cum in the eye and she pulled back immediately. She flicked her tongue up to wipe it from her upper lip. She bent back down again. she pushed her lips down over the glans. She clamped her lips around the ridge. She flicked her tongue around the velvety head and moaned. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started jacking me off as she held her mouth still. she pushed her head further down my shaft. She took about two or three inches before she gagged and pulled back to the ridge. She developed an awkward rhythm but it felt fantastic to me.

[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSingh%2Bblow%2Bjob%2Bpov...chance.jpg]

Regina was anxious to try it and Rakul pulled off and pointed my cock at Regina. She did what Rakul had done. Surprisingly, she got nearly four inches into her mouth before she gagged. She pulled off completely and coughed up a glob of saliva. I told her to wrap it around my cock for lubrication.

Now that they had both had a chance, they continued to swap back and forth every minute or two. 

[Image: regina.md.jpg]

I wasn't holding myself back. I figured that them giving me blowjobs would be enough for them to keep their mouths shut. I could feel myself starting to build to a climax. They obviously didn't know anything about what was going to happen. They were each able to get in a good rhythm and their pace quickened.

I said, "Girls, I'm going to cum." Rakul's hand was flying up and down my cock as she bobbed her head up and down on a couple of inches. Cum shot up from my balls and blasted in to Rakul's mouth. It caught her completely by surprise as the first shot hit her in the back of her throat. She yanked her head back and started coughing and gagging. She paid no attention to where my cock was pointing and the next shot erupted into Regina's face. She pulled back too. I grabbed my cock so I wouldn't shoot spunk all over the bedroom.

[Image: Rakul%2BPreet%2BSingh%2Bhandjob%2Bcum%2B...%2Bpic.jpg]

[Image: Regina-cassandra-big-boobs.jpg]

Both Rakul and Regina were sitting further back now but all of the remaining shots landed on their faces and tits. Both were spluttering as cum had shot into their mouths and up their noses. Some went in their hair. I told Rakul that she needed to lick the last bit out of the eye.

Rakul liked the taste and she pushed into Regina's tits and licked them clean and then cleaned Regina's face. Regina was not about to be outdone, so she cleaned up Rakul's tits and face.

Rakul said that they had better get dressed and get back to work. As they were dressing I cautioned that they couldn't say a word to anyone, or I would complain about their violation of my privacy. They swore they would never say a word. I watched them get dressed. I got a kick out of the fact that they thanked me as they closed the door behind them.

[Image: 20cheekati-rajyam-premiere-show8.jpg]

Like Reply
to be continue........... 
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Bro write a story on Nikki tamboli, Jacqueline Fernandez
[+] 1 user Likes Shelby_007's post
Like Reply