Fantasy Actress Roleplays
namitha pramod as hotty elder next door sister
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro write on poorna hardcore fucking
Like Reply
Write a story on Poonam Pandey gangbang
Like Reply
(18-02-2020, 08:32 AM)Shelby_007 Wrote: Write a story on Poonam Pandey gangbang

Write on Lara Dutta/Bipasha  Basu/Tabu
Like Reply
Sara Ali Khan Tara Sutaria please
Like Reply
Bro write a hardcore story on malayalam actresses like Kavya Madhavan, nithya menon etc., with senior actresses like swetha menon, kanika, beena anthony
Like Reply
When this story happened I was 20years old. I am medium build, straight black hair, black eyes with a hint of brown, a moustache and goatee often accompanied by scurfy beard, skin is mix of fair yellow and natural tan. I am not 'some macho guy who can make girls panties drop with just a look', but a guy who would be called cute and nice, a guy with a smile that can make girls giggle, the good looking smart guy who would have few crushes.

Having nothing to do, I took a little stroll my friend Rakesh's house. His parents were out, visiting a marriage in the next town. When I went in and checked in his room, he wasn't there. I roam in the house looking for him. I don't remember why I went in to the bathroom. But boy, Am I glad that I did!

I heard the shower running, as turn my head I saw the silhouette of a naked girl with petite body through the blurry glass door. My breathing became heavy and my heart started pounding like crazy. I could feel the bulge forming in my pants. I became paralyzed, as I watched the petite 22 year old girl showered. The foam and water brushing her perfect fair skin. 'Namitha Pramod' was the only a gasp escaped my mouth as I stood still like a statue. For a moment I wondered if she's really the Medusa (from Greek mythology).

[Image: 850]

Namitha is Rakesh's elder sister who was pursuing her post graduation. She has a giggle that can mesmerize you away. She used to smile at me with her perfect teeth whenever I was with her brother. That somehow made me think that she likes me, maybe it was just a delusion. I didn't know. So with that thought I took a step towards the glass door testing my luck.

People say' when someone is watching you, you can feel their gaze'. In the same way Namitha felt someone watching her, she opened the shower door to check if it was real, only to find me staring at her naked body with a bulge in my pants. I could see the strands of wet black hair and the drops of water dripping down her milky white skin. All my blood rushed to the dick making it even harder.

[Image: th?id=OIP.JjEaw_sRUzD4x5lrzngD_AHaLK&w=2...=5&pid=1.1]

Namitha stared at me for few seconds before covering her body with the hands looking away from me. But my gaze still stayed her petite milky breasts with nipples hidden away behind her palms. Having all the blood rushing to my dick, the brain became idle and my body kind of moved on its own to pull away Namitha's hands which were covering her tits. (May be I WAS thinking with my dick!?) I felt her soft wrists in my fists as I held them trying to have a good look at the perfect body.

The beautiful Namitha then yanked hear hands off my fists and moved away from me till towards the wall of the shower as I was blocking the way out unintentionally. I felt she wasn't resisting much, I thought maybe she too desires the same. I felt the urge. I need her... I need to fuck her. There is no other way. I SHOULD do IT. (in my defence, I was thinking with my dick). I took few steps and kissed her lips, I could taste the water on her lips, smell the fragrance of shampoo and scent of her skin. I sucked on those juicy lips as I kissed while she didn't kiss back. She pulled away breaking the kiss and questioned "Why are you here? What the hell are you doing in bathroom, Aryan?" with a angry gaze that made me feel like 'she would really turn me into stone if she could'. If I was in my right mood I would have apologized and left right away, but fortunately I wasn't.

[Image: th?id=OIP.7zBdzyD_PGqOXQbU4-SP4QAAAA&pid=15.1]

The lust reached all over my body and it was even showing up in my eyes. For my lust filled eyes she looked even sexier in anger. I replied "Doesn't matter" as I pinned her against the wall and kissed her sexy neck. Her scent was making my mind go blank, maybe it was already blank. "My brother's not here" she protested, pushing her hands against my chest. "I know " I pulled her hands up and pinned them both with one hand while the other squeezed her right breast. Oh boy, they are sooo softtttt. "Then you can leave" she struggled trying to get away from my grip like prey caught in trap. The primal urge took over me. I grabbed fistful of her and nibbled her ear like a predator going for the kill. To my surprise there was a moan.. not too loud but significant enough. Then she pushed her body against me, still struggling to get me off.

[Image: namitha%2Bpramod%2Bbig%2Bjuicy%2Bboobs%2...2Bfake.jpg]

I tightened my left fist gripping on her hair and lowered the right to cup her ass which is as soft as her breasts but only bigger. I pushed my lips against hers and kissed on aggressively. In a few seconds she bit my lip gently and gave in, kissing me back. The pride of victory took over my body made my dick even harder and sent mad lust all over. With the acceptance signal, I dared more and laced both my hands against her small waist and lower my mouth a bit to suck on her petite bouncing breasts. Namitha ran her fingers through my hair, moaning in between as I suck. Being a mad predator full of lust, I bit her nipple leaving a mark. The hard bite brought Namitha back to her senses. She whimpered and pushed me away gently saying 'It hurts...' not wanting it to go any further.

[Image: Gifs-for-Tumblr-1177.gif]

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
She was in her senses but I was NOT. I ignored her push and brushed my hand around her belly then went on to circle her belly button with my index finger. She resisted and moved away from me pressing against the other wall. I wasn't taking the hints anymore, I was hard and horny and I wasn't gonna stop until I am done. My fingers travelled down, stroking against her waist and reached her crotch. It was smoothly shaved letting my fingers feels the soft flesh. The fingers rubbed her pussy that was wet with all her slimy love juices. Namitha wasn't gonna take it anymore and nor she's gonna be subtle about it. She pushed my hand away and slid down the wall sitting on the floor so that I can't touch her womanhood anymore. I was way beyond reasoning. I unzipped my trousers, took out my hard dick that was as hot as molten steel and stuffed it in Namitha's mouth. She stayed idle and looked up to me with strong gaze, refusing to obey.

[Image: 532312.gif]

In the heat of the moment I slapped and grabbed fistful of hairs pulling her head closer, but she still refused, pushed my hips away and turned her head away. The mad lust turned into anger, 'SHE CAN'T DO THIS!! NOT TO ME!! NOT BEFORE I'M DONE!' In the rage and lust I slapped her with my dick. This new development scared her. She stood up and tried opening the bathroom door to run away. Not missing the opportunity, I held her from her back and pinned her against the wall with hands holding her shoulders. I did not think... the words just came out. "You can't go now ... YOU SLUT!" I smacked the ass making it sting a bit. "Why are you here if my brother's not home?" she asked as she shove her body back into mine trying to slip away.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUEZ4QaeBNBk5goKbHHFc...SsHG0gNl&s]

"Coz you ARE here" I pinned her there with one hand and inserted two fingers into her shaven pussy. She left out a moan quietly and tried to turn around. But I wasn't giving her any chance to slip away. I slipped third finger in her pussy and start fingering her rapidly ignoring her pleas, while kissing her sexy neck taking whatever I want. " Just ..umm... let..m-me turn around...aahhh pleaaaseeee~" she continued pleading moaning softly. "NOT YET!" I slipped two more fingers and started fisting her pussy. "Ahh... NOOO... ummm PLEAAASE" she let out screams mixed with moans and went on pleading as she felt the pain and the pleasure "Please... I W-will sit on the counterrr ..ahhmmm and open my l-legs for youuu~" she moaned louder shaking a bit.

[Image: Faye-Fingered.gif]

After making sure that she really did come around, I let my hand go and helped her turn around. She leaned up and kissed before pushing herself up onto the counter and opening her legs for me. I held her hair with one hand used other to position the tip of my dick in her pussy. Then I gave a hard thrust putting all my weight behind it burying it deep in Namitha's teen pussy. "Aghhhmmm~" a hard moan escaped from both our mouths as my dick hit her womb. I continued the rhythmic thrusts gradually picking up speed. The sound of periodic *thapakk thupakk * echoed in the bathroom along with our hard moans and heavy breathing. 

[Image: Nude-Namitha-Pramod-Boobs-pressed.jpg]

I felt her tight slimy pussy tighten even more, around my hard dick. I thrust harder and harder, my balls slapping her ass with each thrust. Namitha wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight as if a storm gonna come and push her away. Then she bit my neck a little holding me tight. "You really are my little bitch... aren't you?" I continued ramming her tightening pussy biting on her juicy lower lip. The next thing I heard is a loud "AHHHHHHHHGHHHMMMMMM" sound which sounded like both moan and scream. With the fisting and the hard ramming, her pussy had enough. IT pulsated around my dick Cumming hard, she kept shaking and her tits were bouncing like crazy. The orgasm lasted for a while.

[Image: french-lp-cttmq-88b97b.gif]

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Then she panted for a while, once she got her breath back she leaned onto me loosening the grip and whispered "Fuck my ass and finger my pussy" biting her lip. I couldn't believe my luck. Without further delay I pulled out my hard dick lubricated in her cum out of her pussy and put in the tiny asshole. 'AGHHH' with a grunt I thrust my dick in the tight ass. After a couple of hard thrusts it went all the way in. "OH GODDD" she gasped. I tried to move my dick in the hole but it was too tight, in few seconds I started moving my dick. Slowly I picked up the pace. Then I slid three fingers in her cunt and pinched the clit with other two. Instead of crying or screaming, Namitha moaned to my surprise. She leaned back giving me access to her ass to fuck it hard. Seeing her like 'A bitch in heat brought out more primal instincts out of me. I grabbed her throat with the free hand and continued fucking her ass, fingering her cunt and twisting her clit... HAAARDDDERRRR AND FASTERRRRR.

[Image: NAMITHAPRAMOD.md.jpg]

She let out series of moans matching my thrusts and held onto to the counter. I started pounding her ass grunting as the tiny hole gripped my fat dick so tight as if it's going to rip it off and swallow it in. I kept pounding and fingering her while sucking on her tits and biting them at times. "FUCK ahhhmmm ME haaardddderrrr... you ufff are the b-BEST ...Fucker... ahhhmmm~" she went on moaning and blabbering giving in to the LUST. These moans made me go extra mile and I started fucking her even harder pounding her instinctively. I released her throat and grabbed the hair that is dry then, may be because of all the heat of fuck. Then I forced her to look into my eyes pounding her harder than ever. "Who is my little bitch?" I asked.

[Image: 15674741.gif]

"I a-am... I AMMM YOUR L-LITTLE BITCHHH" she replied looking back into my eyes. Her eyes, her voice and the tight little hole... I couldn't hold it any more. "UGHHHHHHHaaaaaaa" I came in her tight little ass flooding it with my thick sticky seed, fingering her cunt hard. The next moment she too came moving on my fingers, moaning through the roof. We both went on cumming and shaking for a while. Then we passed out in the same pose being exhausted.

[Image: Namitha%2BPramod%2Bfull%2Bnude%2Bnaked%2...%2Bpic.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
my name is Aishwarya Lekshmi. I am a 29 year old single woman working in a multinational bank. Looks dept I ‘m an extremely attractive young woman with milky fair complexion. Since I am a fitness fanatic my body is in great shape too. I am 32 26 32 and I know most of my clients drool when I wear a tight kamis or a tight t-shirt to work. My long legs look gorgeous in well fitting denims or suit pants and I know all the tricks to make a man notice me.

[Image: 63173288.jpg]

I had lost my virginity at the hand of my neighbor at an age of 19 and knew that woman’s body can be used or abused by a man depending upon how a woman wants it. I use my body sparingly and at appropriate moments to make sure I get what I want.

Recently there was a NRI client called Ajay Das who had an investment of close to a corer to make in mutual funds and life insurance policies. I was following that client strongly but knew that competition was strong. There were executive of 2 banks and a brokerage house also pursuing the same piece of pie. This had happened when our annual appraisal were only 2 months away and I knew the importance of making Mr. Das sign with us.

[Image: ec4e43da1129d05df4ae88350520acfd.jpg]

During the long rounds of discussions I noticed that among my 3 competitors 2 were boys and one was a plain dark unattractive girl for whom no man can desire. Frailly a day before the final meeting when the decision was to happen I made up my mind and prepared myself. I went to Mr. Das’s residence about 1 hours earlier than scheduled. When he himself opened the door I saw the look in his eyes and knew I had won.

I was dressed in a pink spaghetti strap top and tight cream stretch pants. The thin straps did little to hide the huge swell of my milky breasts and the trouser showed my round ass cheeks and my long legs to their advantage.

[Image: mZSzH-4oC7jiTOznHau3EWBjp2BHWrDHQ0fR2OJR...4b6fe671bd]

“you are early Aishwarya,” He said asking me to come in. He used to live alone in a 2 bedroom flat.

“Yes Sir I wanted to go over some of the charts that I have made,” I said and pecked his cheek instead of restricting myself to the usual handshake. He was clearly distracted by my beauty and the strong sexual aura I was exuding. However he was also enjoying the fact that I was wearing an expensive dress and expensive perfume. He said sure and asked me if I wanted a drink. I refused and told him to take one for himself if he wanted.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

When we sat next to each other I allowed my thighs to rest against his. Since he was dressed in Bermuda shorts his hairy leg was bruising against my trouser clad thigh. It was giving me the most sensual feeling to know that he was getting aroused. I was touching his arm his hand with my own on the pretext of explaining him the salient points. Slowly he started responding my pushing his leg against mine while his hand accidentally touched my bare arms. I moved closer to make sure that now he could also enjoy the feel of my swelling of right breast pushing against his forearm. I am a young woman and it took no time for my feelings to arouse and I felt my breast going pleasantly stiff. Soon there shape was visible against the tight fabric of my top.

[Image: 68050218.jpg?imglength=621839]

Finally after half an hour of this the man in Mr. Das responded I could see that he had difficulties in controlling his erection that was getting visibly every minute. Suddenly he put his right palm against the bare portion of my back. I turned to him and smiled.

Like Reply
“All this and what is inside is yours for this portfolio Mr. Das, yes or no?” Mr. Das gaped open mouthed to me. He did not expect me to be so direct.

“Yes or no?” I asked and slowly lowered my right strap to my forearms allowing him to see the top half of my milky breast,”

[Image: 71123962.jpg]

The next minute he violently grabbed me and pulled me to him kissing my lips and kneading the half naked breast. I pushed him aside and repeated my question.

“Yes God Yes,”

“then I am all yours,” I said. Before he could reach for me I pushed the copy of portfolio agreement to him and told him to sign it while I get out of these clothes. Das would have signed his own death warrant to see my naked body. I stripped my top and trousers and stood in white strapless brassiere and panties of sheer satin. Das grabbed me and holding my buttocks in his hands started to kiss me.

[Image: 030b4f78445304f109f9604a54fc12f9.jpg]

I responded to his kiss and inserted my tongue in his mouth. My expert hands found his tool inside his shorts and I started to massage its head.

“Just take off my bra and panties and I am all yours,” I said. Immediately he fumbled behind my back and unhooked my brassiere and threw it on the sofa. Then he lowered my panties and when he saw my smooth shaven cunt lips he went wild. 

[Image: Aishwarya%2BLekshmi%2Bnaked%2Bsexy%2Bbod...Bdress.jpg]

Sitting on his knees he kneed it and then sucked at it. He used to his teeth to bite me gently while I Oohed and aahed. The touch of a man’s tongue was most peasant on my pussylips and I became wet almost instantaneously. His hands reached up and started to knead my breasts. My nipples went hard to his touch and I pressed his hands with mine to increase the pressure. After some time we retired to the sofa. I lay on my back and hooked one leg over the back to allow him wide access. Meanwhile Das’s dick had become hard like a rod. He was medium sized but well endowed in breadth. I massaged his dick and pushed the foreskin back.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgIHJj1GOGsWG5E7ku40V...HClQaRNc&s]

“Whatever you want just tell me Sir, I am yours,” I said biting his ears. Das told me to suck him. I pushed him on his back and sat on the floor on my knees. Then I wrapped my mouth around his shaft and started to suck him while massaging his hairy balls with my slim fingers. I did not like to take that thing in mouth but a deal was a deal and all that. I gave him a nice blowjob while he played with my boobs and back. After some time I got up and stood bent at waist in front of him.

[Image: Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-Pic-6-1024x682.jpg]

Like Reply
“you can fuck me like a bitch Sir,” I said. Das needed no second invitations. Standing up he held my breasts with both hands and expertly slid his large cock inside my wet soggy cunt. As the pressure on my breasts intensified I screamed with pain and pleasure and started to thrust using my buttocks. Das’s balls were slapping against my ass cheeks. My nipples were hard like pebbles and the constant pulling and kneading was hurting my breasts. 

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl9-o3AmnKNhrUy6Y3...YzcjMj3p9W]

But I knew after this afternoon my promotion was assured. Das went on like this for about 10 minutes before his pressure on my breasts intensified and then with a huge thrust he rammed his cock full inside my pussy and kept it there as it shot load after load of cum in it. I collapsed on the floor and tried to catch my breath.

[Image: Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-Pic-5.jpg]

“god you are a bomb, I want more,”

I grabbed my clothes and stood up,” Sir I will wait for you in your bedroom. The other 2 bankers will come now. When you tell them you have already finalized with me I will stay with you all afternoon. I will suck your dick and drink your cum, you can put your cock in my pussy, my asshole or my mouth as many times as you can get it up deal?”

“Yes. Yes”

[Image: mizhiyil-song.jpg.image.470.246.jpg]

I went to his bedroom and cleaned myself in the bathroom. Then I wrapped myself with a towel and lay on the bed. The door bell rang. It was exactly one hour after I had come. I was ready for my competitors. I had given Das something that they could not.

[Image: Aishwarya-Lekshmi-Nude-Pic-1.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
My name is Samyuktha Hegde, Age 21 .My boots click against the floor as I make my way towards my psychology professor's office. One part of me nervously wonders why he would ask me to meet in his office after class, and the other part desperately tries to push the butterflies out of my stomach.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIzBYCtXkE2epulzu9zoE...D_EHf0G0&s]

He had briefly mentioned a scholarship award earlier in the week, for which he would only recommend his best students. I've been planning to start looking at scholarship opportunities soon, as I'm not sure I can make it through the rest of my degree. After this semester ends, my financial aid runs out - and I still have two semesters left.

I stop before his door, taking a deep breath before turning the handle. I traipse into the office to see Professor Kantharao typing away at his computer. He looks up and meets my eyes directly, giving me a brief nod.

"Miss Samyuktha. No one knocks where you're from?" he teases.

Oh, god.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWwBMc9-EWxzmfsgieM5f...CL5tVvC9&s]

His eyes are intense and brown, framed by dark eyebrows and high cheekbones. His hair has wisps of gray at the sides.

I feel a warm flush slowly creeping from my neck up to my cheeks.

"Hi, Professor Kantharao. I'm.. I'm sorry." I stammer and look down to my shoes, hoping the blush goes away.

His expression remains mostly level, polite - but I swear I can see the hint of a smirk. Shit. I'm so transparent. The prospect of him knowing how attracted I am to him sends a rush of warmth between my legs.

[Image: samyuktha-hegde-sexy-photos-15.jpeg]

He stands up, straightening his tie. He's tall... maybe six foot two. I've had plenty of time to admire his height and strong-looking frame during class, usually pretending to be immersed in his lecture. Not that I don't listen - his voice is just as sexy as his body, the kind of voice that commands your attention. A pang of embarrassment stings my chest as I catch myself fantasizing right in front of him.

He pulls out a chair in front of his large, heavy wood desk. His desk is clear aside from his computer monitor, and the room is very well-kept.

"Thank you," I nod as I take a seat, while he briskly shuts the door and... locks it? No way. Must have been my imagination.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE6pkJLJKGlunZKcW1G4-...2smrudjy&s]

He returns to his large office chair, his expression level.

"Miss Samyuktha, I'd like to share an opportunity with you. I want to stress that this is a very competitive scholarship, and I am only to recommend one student. You have excellent scores on all the examinations I've given, and I can tell you have an eye for detail, for following directions precisely.

"This scholarship is an offer of  90 thousand  - roughly two semesters of tuition, in your program. However, it will be quite a bit of work... to be recommended for this scholarship, I will ask quite a lot of you."

[Image: 14b03415eb984c542266fe27b1b8a48f.jpg]

Like Reply
His statement almost sounds like a warning, but I'm having a hard time listening. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, revealing toned forearms and thick veins. I feebly try to push the distraction away, nodding intently while he speaks. The scholarship award is exactly what I need - I have to go for it if I want to finish my degree.

He leans forward, and I swear he is enjoying the flustered expression I must be wearing at this point. I press my thighs together under my skirt.

"Do you need this scholarship, Samyuktha?"

His deep voice, calling me by my name like that... I shift uncomfortably in my dampening panties.

"Yes, sir. It would be the only way I could afford to finish my degree."

He nods.

"Come around to this side of the desk."

Wait, what?

"Why would-"

"I asked you to come here, not to question me."

My cheeks are blazing. What's going on? He's at least twenty-five years older than me... he can't be hitting on me.

"I won't ask you again, Miss Samyuktha."

[Image: Samyuktha%2BHegde%2BHot%2BPhotos.jpg]

I do as he says, not seeing any other option. He can only pick one student, and I'm sure there's plenty of other students he can recommend if I'm not willing to cooperate.

Standing in front of him, I feel extra vulnerable as his eyes rake over me. He has always been pure business, always professional. Confusion mixed with desire washes over me.

"Get on your knees," he says quietly but commandingly.

"Excuse me?" I squeak, feeling my soft lace thong soak through at his stern tone.

There is only one thing that can mean! I don't get on my knees for just anyone. Does he think I'm some kind of whore? That I'll sell my body for a scholarship?

[Image: Comedian-Prudhvi-Pics13.jpg]

He stands abruptly. Shit. Startled, I kneel. He rakes his fingers gently through my hair, resting his palm on my head.

"Good girl. I knew you'd be good with following directions," he murmurs.

I close my eyes. I couldn't pretend like I had not fantasized many nights about being on my knees in front of him, always under my covers in the company of my vibrator. I just never thought it'd be like this. My whole body feels hot.

"Tell me, Miss Samyuktha, do you think I haven't noticed how flustered you act when I speak to you? All 'yes, sir', 'no, sir', blushing every time I look your way? You need the scholarship, that I know. What else do you need?"

[Image: .jpg]

I can't help the quiet whimper that falls from my lips. I'm soaked, and I'm sure he can see my nipples poking through the thin fabric of my top. The vulnerable feeling overwhelms me, and only deepens the pit of desire in my stomach.

His erection presses against his slacks, and it is all I can focus on.

"I-I don't know... I don't know what I need," I whimper, my mind whirling. This is wrong, he's my professor... but I'm so turned on by him right now. A wave of shame washes over me, intensifying the throbbing desire between my legs.

"This is wrong," I whisper.

"You're so turned on, you can't even think straight, can you? Poor little slut. Just let me guide you," he whispers. He frees his impressive erection from his pants and brings it to my lips. I meet his gaze, my eyes wide. My knees dig into his carpet painfully.

He sighs, and pulls the hair at the nape of my neck, holding my head in place.

"Open your mouth. Don't pretend like you don't want to."

I submit and do as he says. His control over me in this situation is intoxicating. My pussy aches, wanting him to take me in every domineering way I know he can.

These are thoughts that only a mindless slut would have, Samyuktha!

[Image: samyuktha-hegde-8.jpg]

I plant several open-mouthed kisses along his cock, licking just under his head. Gently swirling my tongue around his opening, I work him deeper into my mouth, as far as I can take him.

I pull back, swiping my hand along the wet shaft, using my saliva to stroke and squeeze him as I glide my lips up and down. I glance up at him, cupping his balls in my other hand. Pride swells in my chest and desire pools between my legs as he emits a low moan.

"Fuck," he hisses. I continue stroking and sucking him, enjoying the reward of the small amount of pre-cum on my tongue.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArlBw7yzSp8JTK4qeRBF...WfTMe7V-&s]

He roughly tangles both hands in my hair, and forcibly controls my head, moving my mouth up and down his length. I deliciously gag on his cock as I feel my lips brush his balls. He continues using my mouth, stopping just before I gag each time.

Like Reply
His statement almost sounds like a warning, but I'm having a hard time listening. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, revealing toned forearms and thick veins. I feebly try to push the distraction away, nodding intently while he speaks. The scholarship award is exactly what I need - I have to go for it if I want to finish my degree.

He leans forward, and I swear he is enjoying the flustered expression I must be wearing at this point. I press my thighs together under my skirt.

"Do you need this scholarship, Samyuktha?"

His deep voice, calling me by my name like that... I shift uncomfortably in my dampening panties.

"Yes, sir. It would be the only way I could afford to finish my degree."

He nods.

"Come around to this side of the desk."

Wait, what?

"Why would-"

"I asked you to come here, not to question me."

My cheeks are blazing. What's going on? He's at least twenty-five years older than me... he can't be hitting on me.

"I won't ask you again, Miss Samyuktha."

[Image: Samyuktha%2BHegde%2BHot%2BPhotos.jpg]

I do as he says, not seeing any other option. He can only pick one student, and I'm sure there's plenty of other students he can recommend if I'm not willing to cooperate.

Standing in front of him, I feel extra vulnerable as his eyes rake over me. He has always been pure business, always professional. Confusion mixed with desire washes over me.

"Get on your knees," he says quietly but commandingly.

"Excuse me?" I squeak, feeling my soft lace thong soak through at his stern tone.

There is only one thing that can mean! I don't get on my knees for just anyone. Does he think I'm some kind of whore? That I'll sell my body for a scholarship?

[Image: Comedian-Prudhvi-Pics13.jpg]

He stands abruptly. Shit. Startled, I kneel. He rakes his fingers gently through my hair, resting his palm on my head.

"Good girl. I knew you'd be good with following directions," he murmurs.

I close my eyes. I couldn't pretend like I had not fantasized many nights about being on my knees in front of him, always under my covers in the company of my vibrator. I just never thought it'd be like this. My whole body feels hot.

"Tell me, Miss Samyuktha, do you think I haven't noticed how flustered you act when I speak to you? All 'yes, sir', 'no, sir', blushing every time I look your way? You need the scholarship, that I know. What else do you need?"

[Image: .jpg]

I can't help the quiet whimper that falls from my lips. I'm soaked, and I'm sure he can see my nipples poking through the thin fabric of my top. The vulnerable feeling overwhelms me, and only deepens the pit of desire in my stomach.

His erection presses against his slacks, and it is all I can focus on.

"I-I don't know... I don't know what I need," I whimper, my mind whirling. This is wrong, he's my professor... but I'm so turned on by him right now. A wave of shame washes over me, intensifying the throbbing desire between my legs.

"This is wrong," I whisper.

"You're so turned on, you can't even think straight, can you? Poor little slut. Just let me guide you," he whispers. He frees his impressive erection from his pants and brings it to my lips. I meet his gaze, my eyes wide. My knees dig into his carpet painfully.

He sighs, and pulls the hair at the nape of my neck, holding my head in place.

"Open your mouth. Don't pretend like you don't want to."

I submit and do as he says. His control over me in this situation is intoxicating. My pussy aches, wanting him to take me in every domineering way I know he can.

These are thoughts that only a mindless slut would have, Samyuktha!

[Image: samyuktha-hegde-8.jpg]

I plant several open-mouthed kisses along his cock, licking just under his head. Gently swirling my tongue around his opening, I work him deeper into my mouth, as far as I can take him.

I pull back, swiping my hand along the wet shaft, using my saliva to stroke and squeeze him as I glide my lips up and down. I glance up at him, cupping his balls in my other hand. Pride swells in my chest and desire pools between my legs as he emits a low moan.

"Fuck," he hisses. I continue stroking and sucking him, enjoying the reward of the small amount of pre-cum on my tongue.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArlBw7yzSp8JTK4qeRBF...WfTMe7V-&s]

He roughly tangles both hands in my hair, and forcibly controls my head, moving my mouth up and down his length. I deliciously gag on his cock as I feel my lips brush his balls. He continues using my mouth, stopping just before I gag each time.

"Is this what you have been thinking about when you blush at me, dear Samyuktha? Do you lay in your little dorm every night, stroking your clit, thinking about me face-fucking you like this in my office?"

He stops and gently pulls my chin upwards, forcing me to look at him. "Answer me," he orders.

My clit throbs with need. My pussy feels so frustratingly empty. I can't even think straight. Mascara-stained tears rim my eyes, and there is saliva dripping from my mouth.

"Yes, sir." My reply comes out as a desperate mewl.

[Image: samyukthahegde28.jpg]

He smirks. "Stand up and bend over the desk."

I do as he says, savoring every ounce of his dominance over me. He gently grips the hem of my skirt, pulling it up over my waist, barely allowing his fingers to graze the back of my thigh. The small touch sends electricity all over my body.

Like Reply
"Do you know how fucking soaked this little thong is, Miss Samyuktha?"

Every dirty word just about sets me on fire with need. He brushes his fingers ever-so-gently over my panties, just over my folds, stopping just before my clit. I try to grind against his hand, and he withdraws it immediately.

"Greedy slut," he reprimands. "Tell me what you want from me."

"I need you to touch me," I whine.

[Image: 6163460cc22ca09b1165f4f077139e98.jpg]

"Do you?" he taunts in response, toying with the damp scrap of fabric between my legs, rubbing it gently in between my lips.

"Please, Professor," I moan, desperately.

"Please, what?"

"Please touch my clit," I begrudgingly get the words out, despite how embarrassed they make me feel. The feeling of shame and vulnerability only feeds the flame of my desire.

Slowly, frustratingly, he pulls the wet scrap of fabric down my legs. He gently traces his fingers up my inner thighs, stroking the silky wet folds of my pussy, still using only light, agonizing pressure.

"Do you like being bent over my desk, young lady?" he asks, and I hear the smirk in his voice. His fingers trail very close to my clit, and my breath hitches.

"Yes," I gasp, and his fingers finally make contact with my clit. An appreciative moan escapes my mouth. He circles it over and over with his strong fingers, applying just enough pressure to send waves of warm pleasure over my entire body. A few minutes later, as I am teetering on the edge of my pleasure, he withdraws his hand. I can't help but whine.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you. Beg."

How humiliating.

"Please fuck me, please, please," I moan, moving my hips against the desk, begging for release. I tremble over his desk, feeling my sensitive nipples scbang against the wood through my soft blouse.

"I thought this was wrong? Maybe we shouldn't," he taunts cruelly while I feel as if all of my nerve endings are on fire.

[Image: Samyuktha-Hegde-Instagram-2.jpg]

"No, no! Please. Please, sir, I'm sorry," I beg as I feel a heated blush on my face.

He laughs softly and returns his hand to my pussy, deliciously sinking two fingers inside. He swirls his fingers around inside me, finger fucking me gently. I can't control the mewls and whimpers that escape my mouth as I clench around him.

[Image: Faye-Fingered.gif]

Withdrawing his fingers, he swirls my arousal around my clit as I feel him position his cock at my entrance. I spread my legs wider in anticipation, grinding on his fingers needily. He wraps his fingers into my hair and pulls my head back, nipping just below my ear as he thrusts his hard length inside me. He stills for a moment, allowing me to adjust to this feeling of fullness. I savor the feeling of my slick walls clamping down on him in ecstasy as the stinging pain of him pulling my hair causes me to feel more controlled, more aroused.

[Image: samyukthahedge-nude-fucking.md.jpg]

He pulls out, and slowly slides back in. Oh, my God. My eyes roll back involuntarily as he removes his lips from my neck, straightening behind me, one hand still firmly in my hair, one still circling my clit.

Rhythmically, Professor Kantharao starts slamming into me. Over and over, gradually getting faster, the angle causing him to slam into my G-spot every time.

Sharply, he pulls extra hard on my hair, continuing his punishing pace on my pussy. All the sensations are too much. I can't take it anymore...

[Image: 170428.gif]

"I'm going to come, Professor," I cry, feeling my pussy squeeze down on him.

My admission sends him into his own climax. "Fuck, Samyuktha," he groans as he releases inside me. My vision is clouded by stars as I crash over the edge, ecstasy spreading through my entire body, moaning incoherently.

[Image: Samyuktha%2BHegde%2Bshaved%2Bpussy%2Bfor...oducer.jpg]

We pant together, both completely spent. Moments pass, but it is him who breaks our union first. He pulls out of me with an exhale, and puts himself away. When I finally turn to look at him for the first time in what feels like ages, a sheen of sweat sits on his forehead, his tie is crooked, and he still looks sexy as hell. Despite how good I feel, I become uncomfortable, the horniness no longer clouding my judgment of how wrong this was on both of our accounts.

"I - I should go. Have... a good evening, Professor."

I haven't even caught my breath, but my panties are up and I am shutting the door before I even think to catch his response. I clean up quickly in the restroom, and as I open my car door, I remember why he called on me to meet him in the first place.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0F0-98O24x9LEuBJymWO...Jf5psZGD&s]

Shit. Am I even getting the scholarship? I had absolutely no idea what the scholarship was even called, or if it was real.

THE-END

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Hi! My name is Arthana Binu and I am a 23 year old, single . I live with my parents and my sister who is a year younger than me. My dad is an entrepreneur so we are fairly wealthy and usually associate with the other highly fortunate Indian families. My mom is a doctor and I am training to be a Nurse under her instruction at her hospital.

[Image: 3c0c0f8f67775f29a3a0f37ece54b7bf.jpg]

As I said before, I am single. Friends and relatives often compliment my looks and advises me that its time to get a boyfriend. I am kind of embarrassed to say that I had my first kiss only a year ago, and I have never gotten in a serious relationship. So obviously I am a virgin. But I always wonder when the magic moment will happen and with whom. I can't imagine doing it with any boy I know. When I talked to my mother about relationships, she always said I would be married to Josh Dhaliwal. I have never met him or seen any pics but my parents and his parents have already decided and paired us up very long time ago. I respect my parents and especially my mom's wishes, but when it comes to relationships I want to choose my boyfriend. I mean, who knows if that Josh guy is a completely ugly idiot just waiting to get into my pants?

[Image: arthana-binu-latest-hot-hd-photoswallpap...1569439747]

I have a very close relationship with my mother because for one thing, my dad is usually on business trips in foreign countries and second, my mom is very understanding and never gets mad at me. I don't mean to brag, but I think the reason that she likes me so much is that I am well behaved. I don't do drugs, drink, or fool around, and I hit the books most of the time trying to keep up my 100% grade point average. I usually tell my mother everything and she shares everything with me too but we avoid conversations of a sinful nature because we are both devoted proud Catholics. I look a lot like my mother too. She has short black hair, fair, a girlish body and d cup breasts. I look very similar with short black shoulder length hair, an even fairer complexion, big brown eyes and curvaceous body. But I am not as blessed as my mother is when it comes to the breasts because I wear only a 30B size. She is also very protective of my sister and I and wants nothing but the very best for us. I love my mother and wouldn't know what I would do without her.

[Image: Arthana-Binu-hot-look-pics.jpg]

Recently my mom kept talking to Josh's mother over the phone. I knew that soon I would meet the boy my mom has decided to marry me to. I wasn't very thrilled since I have no clue what kind of person Josh is and scared that in a year or so that I might be married to this complete stranger and leave the tender care of my loving mother behind. But all my girlfriends were going to get married very soon so there was a part of me that wanted to meet this Josh boy. I really hoped he was handsome. One evening after a phone conversation with Josh's mother, my mom told me that Josh was coming back to India. Apparently he has been studying in a foreign country for some time. My mom told me that Josh wanted to meet my family and I and my mom had agreed to meet him in her hospital in Saturday, two days from today. It was rather an unusual place to meet Josh, but it made sense since my mom rarely has any work to do in the hospital on Saturdays and I would be there working as traine. Besides there was no point for Josh to visit our house to meet the rest of my wonderful family since my dad was away on a business trip, and my sister is too busy studying for exams.

I was impatient and wanted to meet this boy fast to see what kind of future will hold for me. On Friday night my mom was talking with Joshua's mom as usual. She was talking in the living room, and I came quietly downstairs to the kitchen to drink some water. While I was drinking I could hear my mom's conversation with Josh's mother very well over the thin wall that separated the kitchen from the living room. I decided to stay quiet and listen to their conversation when I heard my mom starting to talk about Josh. "Oh really? How do you know this? Oh, did you? Couldn't resist huh? Come on, I seen plenty as a doctor, it can't be that huge? Oh really?" I decided to go back to bed since I had absolutely no clue about what they were talking about. But little did I know I would soon find out.

[Image: 146b10e52c76832cf75b58aeb6c9513e.jpg]

It was Saturday. I showered, ate and got dressed for work . I put on my white c cups, my white cotton panties, over the knee white stockings, my white nurse blouse, my rather white short nurse mini skirt and my little white high heels. In my opinion, the nurse outfit exposed too much skin, but it was regulation that all nurses wear the uniform. I put on a little makeup on my fair skin, mascara on my thick long eyelashes and lipstick on my luscious lips. I left my short wavy hair just the way it is. I met my mother outside who was dressed in her usual rather revealing doctor uniform. A white tight dress that came up to the mid section of her ladylike thighs, white over the knee stockings and white high heels. She also thought her uniform exposed too much, but just like me, she had to follow regulation no matter how much of an important person she was in the hospital. She kept her short hair plain just like me.

[Image: arthana-binu-latest-hot-hd-photoswallpap...1569439747]

We arrived in the hospital in our rather expensive car and waited for Josh in my mom's office. We had to tend to two patients in the office before Josh's arrival. One patient required antibiotics for an infectious cold and the other a 30-year-old man requiring medicine for a STD. Of course my mother had to inspect his penis before giving any medication. I gave my mom gloves and watched as she peeled back the foreskin to examine its flaccid state. As a nurse in training I have seen a fair amount of penises being inspected by my mother and sometimes I too had to inspect them with gloves on. It was very embarrassing when some penises became erect. The man with STD looked at me in my nurse outfit and I saw his penis harden in response. I blushed. It was a six-inch long penis. I have noticed that all men have a penis of a similar size, sometimes an inch smaller or larger when erect. Most of the ones I have seen were uncircumcised. Sometimes my vagina got wet, especially if the guy was good looking, but I tried not to think dirty thoughts. I refrained form talking about things of such a sinful nature with anybody, even my mother, who I shared all my secrets with. Sometimes very aroused men demanded that my mother masturbated them or even suck their penis. It was disgusting. My mother, faithful and religious, just like me, quickly examined these men and sent them home before they got more forceful. 

[Image: 1537794_6_o.jpg]

My father knew the nature of the work as a doctor, but he trusted my mother and knew that she would never do anything sinful. They loved each other very much and they regarded sex as a sacred act between a man and woman in love.

Like Reply
The man my mom was inspecting was nice and respectful and wasn't dirty. He required an injection and I give him the dose by shooting the needle into one if his veins in his six-inch penis. With my gloved hand I put Band-Aid on it. He lost his erection, put on his underwear and pants and moved out of the office. My mom and I both got rid of the dirty gloves and waited for Josh to come meet us.

Josh arrived a little later. It was finally time to meet the boy my mom wished that I would fall in love with. He entered my mom's office and closed the door behind. Wow! He was very good looking. He had black hair, a fair brown complexion, muscular arms, chest, abs, legs and butt. He was tall. He was wearing a tight T-shirt and shorts that showed off every rippling muscle in his upper and lower body. I was impressed and I felt my knees getting weak, heart beating and butterflies in my stomach and womb. My vagina emitted juices in to my white cotton panties. But I immediately tried to think of something else. I am a strict catholic and it was sinful to think about sex, even if there was extremely good looking and muscular boy that wants to be you boyfriend in your presence.

[Image: Arthana-Binu-cute-and-casual-look-pics.jpg]

"Hello " Josh said.

"Hello Josh, this is my daughter Arthana. Have a seat."

"Hello," He took my hand and kissed it. Oh my god!

"Hi Josh," I managed to squeak out. We all sat down.

The moisture between by legs made a wet spot in my panties. If my vagina went on like this my arousal would be visible on my white skirt. Oh god. He was so sexy. My mom and Josh started chatting, nothing unusual. I didn't hear a word they said because I was fixed on Josh's body. Oh god!

Then suddenly my attention shifted to my mom's words. " You seem perfect for my daughter Josh, you're smart, funny, handsome, but are you physically capable of satisfying my daughter? I need to inspect your body now, Josh."

What was my mom talking about, his body? What was going on?

[Image: 121707.jpg]

"Certainly, my mother told me I wold be required to show you and Arthana my body before going further with this relationship. But in return I would need to personally inspect Arthana 's body as well," what, my body? Then Josh stood up and took his T-shirt off, revealing his sculpted muscular upper body. My panties were soaked with vaginal juices. Then Joshua took his shorts off and threw it on the floor along with his shirt. Now all he had on was his gray boxers. Thick muscle covered his powerful thighs. I could see the outline of a long snake hanging between his underwear. My vagina was getting very warm and moist, and my little brown nipples started to harden under my bra."Alright Joshua, you have to take your underwear off too," this was ridiculous, my sweet mother wants my future boyfriend to take his underwear off. My mom never told me anything like this would happen.

Joshua did what my mother asked and threw his boxers where his pile of cloths was. My mom and I saw his penis.

"Oh god,'" I whispered.

"Oh my! Its absolutely humongous Josh!" My mother exclaimed as her jaw dropped. We both couldn't believe the size of his penis. It was only semi erect but it was already 8 inches long. It was thicker than my arm and a little bit darker than his complexion. He was shaved down there; even his big smooth balls were hairless.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Josh, I need to examine your penis now, do you mind if touch it?" my mother asked. "Not at all mam." My mother grabbed the head of his penis. It was like a purple apple. My god, it looked delicious. My mom stroked Josh's penis; she could barely put her fingers around its girth.

"It looks perfectly healthy, but its only semi erect Josh, maybe this will help," my mother opened her mouth and put Josh's penis inside. She had to open her mouth wide in order fit the penis. Josh's penis slowly started getting harder in little jerks as my mom started sucking and licking his penis. When my mom took her mouth off his penis, I was amazed, and very confused.

[Image: female_docto-1153.gif]

"My my, Josh, you have the largest penis I have ever seen, isn't it big Arthana?"

"Yes," I whimpered. I couldn't make sense of what was happening. Here was my mother, my sweet, innocent, religious mother asking me such a lewd question. I was confused, but very aroused as well. My vagina was melting beneath my panties, and my juices were very visible on the back of my white skirt.

"Alright Arthana, honey, you need to show Josh your body as well." What?! "Hurry up dear, take your cloths off. Then I stood up and started doing it. I don't know what had come over me, but I quickly started taking my white blouse off, then my white skirt. I was so wet. I wanted Josh so badly. I just wanted to do naughty things him. I took by little bra off and revealed by little erect light brown nipples to my mother and Josh. Now all I had were my white cotton soaked panties, white stockings and my high heels.

"We need to see your pussy too honey," my mother said. Pussy, it sounded so vulgar. My mother and I always referred to a woman's private parts as vagina when examining them for medical procedures, never pussy. It sounded so dirty, but it just made my vagina warmer and more moist. Then I did it; I took my white panties off and displayed my vagina to Josh and mom. All I had on now were my white transparent stockings and white high heels. I had never shaved my crotch. There was black triangle of pubic hair down there. Once when I looked at my vagina through a mirror to satisfy my curiosity, I noticed that the black curly pubic hair continued on my labia. My labia not very fat and did not stick out, when I compared myself to other patients my mom and I examined. My vaginal lips were a little brown, and the inside was a bright pink, and my hymn was intact. Would I lose it to Josh? Would it be today? I felt myself blushing as Josh examined the most intimate area of my body.

[Image: 1531876832902.md.png]

"Do you like my daughter's pussy, Josh?"

"Yes , I think it's beautiful," my vaginal walls started contracting and leaking when I heard Josh compliment my vagina.

Like Reply
"Arthana, your pussy is very wet, my god, your pussy juice has even gone down your thighs, and you made the whole room smell all fishy" my mom exclaimed. And she was right, my vaginal oils has leaked down my brown skinny thighs and my vagina was emitting a womanly fragrance that scented the whole room. I was very embarrassed, but extremely turned on. I couldn't stop starting at Josh's big penis. I just wanted to lose my virginity right here, right now. My vagina was getting very itchy and warm. Goddd!

[Image: 944_450.gif]

I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed Josh on to the chair and sat down on his penis. I took the big penis knob and aimed at my itchy little hole and started pushing down on it.

'My god Arthana, what are doing?" My mom asked.

[Image: th?id=OIP.G1rjdQad6DJR5x9R9U6OQAAAAA&w=T...=5&pid=1.1]

"Agggrhhh! Owwie, mommie! It hurts," I wasn't expecting the pain. His thick penis stretched my tight pink walls and popped my cherry. I got off his penis and saw a little blood on the first few inches of his penis meat.

"Arthana honey, you're that aroused huh? And now you're bleeding. Let me wipe the mess you made." My mom took a tissue paper and started wiping the remains of my cherry from my vulva and then Josh's penis.

"Arthana, you need to go down his penis more slowly. Your pussy would get more used to it and then you can fuck him faster, alright honey?"

"Okay, mom" I couldn't think clearly at all. I didn't know what I was saying. All that mattered in the world was Josh's penis. I got on top of Josh again and started squatting down on his big fat penis. It was very painful, but I continued to push down on the big piece of boymeat to satisfy the itch in my vagina. At six inches the penis painfully hit my cervix. The remaining inches obscenely stuck out from my vagina. My juices ran down his penis and collected at the shaved base of his penis and ran down his smooth big balls. As the pain turned more pleasurable, I started moving up and down his penis faster. It felt sooo good.

[Image: 228635.gif]

"Oh yes, yes, ohhh, oh god, oh god! It so good mom! Yes Josh, fuck my itchy little pussy," I had no control over what I was doing or saying. Then I started cumming. My vaginal walls spasmed and my stinky juices flowed out of vagina.

"Oh godddd, I'm cummming! Oh godddd!" I continued moving up and down his penis after my orgasm. I felt like I was in heaven. I wanted to be with Josh and his penis forever. Then after a few minutes I started cumming again.

[Image: 0236.gif]

"Oh mom, I think I am going to cum again." My mother was rubbing her vagina through her white panties. She took them off, and threw them on the floor where mine was. I could see a wet spot in her panties as well. Other than her panties, she had all her cloths on. Taking them off wasn't necessary for her to masturbate. She had less pubic hair than I did, which meant she must have shaved her crotch before. Beneath the moss of black curly triangle of pubic hair, I could see her fat labia. She was stroking her fat little clit with one hand and darting a finger in and out of her vagina with her other hand. Her eyebrows were sweating and were pointed down like she was angry. She was moaning as well. Then she stated moaning even louder.

[Image: 938_450.gif]

"Oh yes, fuck my daughter's pussy, Josh, make her pussy cum again! Oh, oh, oh Goddd!" then my mother came, her vaginal oils gushing on to her hands.

I started cumming again. "Oh goddddd!" My vaginal walls contracted around Josh's penis. This sent Josh over the edge and he came. His sperm was shot inside my womb. I squealed in pleasure as his thick goblets of sperm soothed my itchy vagina. When I got off his penis, his sperm, mixed together with my feminine juice oozed down my thighs and some even went down my round butt, and into my hot itchy little butthole.

[Image: riding-in-glasses-1496-hardcore.gif]

We all started wiping our genitals and putting our underwear and cloths' back on. Josh went home and my mom and I continued working. We remained silent. I couldn't believe what had happened, and how my mom was masturbating to me doing Josh's penis. It was so dirty but I couldn't wait to see Josh again. My vagina started getting warm moist again. Oh god!

[Image: Arthana%2BBinu%2Binserting%2Bdildo%2Bin%...Bboobs.png]

THE-END

[+] 4 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Ritika Singh bro please.
She's so cute and hot
Like Reply