Poll: Do you wish to be a better lover? Poll ends on Christmas day
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Teach me sexy way teacher,
20.00%
2 20.00%
No, This is shit
20.00%
2 20.00%
Make it erotic, seductive, so easy to understand
60.00%
6 60.00%
Love is shit, Manliness means getting forcefully.
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Teacher & his Class
(16-01-2020, 12:41 PM)hassanlhr Wrote: Mention not dear Smile 

But one question please!

Can I see you in the bikini the same way/pose Madhavi standing?? Off course not asking for a man next to you.....only solo pic of yours. Possible?

[Image: sree.7.jpg]
wow... i am behind you.. ...  poking ... please ask it loud... cover me well and ask loud again and again.. love  the way u asked and love what you have asked .. but i cant wait... ... poking again... aha.. again and again...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-01-2020, 07:41 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: How shall I say?

Right now,  I keep getting jullu bhar paani (love).
Will need a pool full of love, Certainly yes. Question is, Will I get it ?

Even right now, my undies are skimpier than her's, ....

Teacher .. can you teach me what is skimpier  please... can you please demonstrate with images  for clear understanding... i want you demonstrate not already demonstrated pics... coz u demonstrate better than anyone... plz teacher .. i want to understand it clearly , so that wont forget it ...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(18-01-2020, 10:09 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: How should I say?

Teacher is more like this, ..

[Image: angst.png] [Image: threaten-saree-out.png] [Image: pull-near.png] [Image: cheeks-on-navel.png] [Image: lift.png] [Image: knead-breasts-with-nape.png] [Image: breasts-nape.png]  [Image: hug-kneed-neck.png]

Happier with such, ...

But people here, want like this, ... [Image: dimples.png]

no teacher .. i love the class in slow motion... in many steps... covering many minutes.. many hours... but many demonstrations... as many as possible...
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 07:43 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Getting tired explaining the difference between
PANTY [Image: Bwitch-Purple-Panty-SDL202899078-1-9b1b7.jpg] &

THONG [Image: aca193eaabe8e531b950f8fb37cf8cbd.jpg]

I'm rarely in Panties, almost everyday in Thongs & at times, without that too.
ahaha.. its now joke to read.... 
teacher can you please demonstrate me how girls wear thongs... iknow how girls wear panties ... but i dont know how they wear and manage with thongs.. i love to get it clear from you with detailed demonstrations please... as you always wear it.. you are the best to demonstrate..

ah without thong.. awesome.. 
did you ever go to college without thongs... how is the feel feeling all the fresh air hitting your flower and flowing inward seeping from the bottom of your saree and tinkling there in the class room while you explain in the class seriously.. what do you do teacher ...? do you just fold your legs and just move your body in swinging motion making students feel crazy looking at you from behind..?
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 02:00 PM)hassanlhr Wrote: Oh ok..........got it.
Without thongs............am again getting hard knowing this ;) 
I wish I could meet you when you were without wearing them Big Grin

hello ... lift plz.. to the same destination..
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 11:33 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Just meet is fine,

many want to enter inside them Smile

but i want to reside there feeling the warmth there..
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 12:41 PM)hassanlhr Wrote: Mention not dear Smile 

But one question please!

Can I see you in the bikini the same way/pose Madhavi standing?? Off course not asking for a man next to you.....only solo pic of yours. Possible?

[Image: sree.7.jpg]
please start video series .. you have hot collection..
Like Reply
(22-01-2020, 12:39 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: hold.png]
[Image: lift.png]
[Image: feel.png]
[Image: hoist.png]

[Image: show.png]
[Image: touchdown.png]
[Image: bonus.png]
[Image: ends.png]
[Image: enough.png]
[Image: oncemore.png]

aayi baat samajh me, ..

andar ghusne ko, chaahiye, oopar uthaane ki taaqat.

oh god i was at edge of pouring down the butter ... saved my self with very difficulty.... can you please show me the video plz...
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 10:02 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Boys must be taught not to stop being happy with Navel & Hips
[Image: Clipboard08.png]

Must go higher [Image: Clipboard09.png]

Move away from Symbolics, ..[Image: Clipboard06.png]

They must be taught just not to move around, ...

[Image: Clipboard01.png] [Image: Clipboard02.png] [Image: Clipboard03.png] [Image: Clipboard04.png] [Image: Clipboard05.png]

Mauling, Massaging & Messing properly must be taught to them, ...
I'll explain it now, ...
ah i am ready to learn teacher.. please teachy me slowly .. step by step
Like Reply
I was busy with World Cancer Week events.
Sorry, that took priority.

Though, I bought a new set of ... ahem, undies & posed, it couldn't hold my (few call it cherries on chest, few call it gbangs on bust, I'd not type that word, ...), So had to edit & then realized, people here don't like editing, ...

Too much work, ..

I'll come, Valentines Day, will make sure grouse is removed, ... something wet & steamy probably.
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2020, 09:14 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: I was busy with World Cancer Week events.
Sorry, that took priority.

Though, I bought a new set of ... ahem, undies & posed, it couldn't hold my (few call it cherries on chest, few call it gbangs on bust, I'd not type that word, ...), So had to edit & then realized, people here don't like editing, ...

Too much work, ..

I'll come, Valentines Day, will make sure grouse is removed, ... something wet & steamy probably.

Sure.

Like Reply
good story
Like Reply
(12-02-2020, 10:20 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: good story

Can't help, if you think I'm making up stories/excuses.
Like Reply
When had to explain about [Image: hqdefault.jpg] Penis, ..
& you have spell out [Image: penis_zones2.jpg]

when a student shows up, Is this what you are explaining? 

[Image: shobhana-4.webp]
[Image: shobhana-3.webp]
[Image: shobhana-2.webp]
[Image: shobhana-1.webp]
[Image: shobhana-5.webp]

Imagining Possibilities, ..[Image: shobhana.webp]

At times, Teaching Adolscents, gets confusing & frustrating, ...
[+] 3 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
& it gets even worse, when one can't hold on to one's thoughts desires, .... That heightened awareness, [Image: Sex-face-stroking-pleasure-gif.gif] due to it, ..

Worse, when Teacher herself causes Erections in pupils, by mere showing up in front [Image: Clipboard06.png] of them.
Like Reply
To the teacher- the moment u walked in that taut dbangd saree, ur swanky derrière, ur heaving bosom and when u stand so close towering above us- ur smell
Takes us into a trance, flushing us, and we gain centimeters to inches
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
(16-02-2020, 09:50 PM)thyroid Wrote: To the teacher- the moment u walked in that taut dbangd saree, ur swanky derrière, ur heaving bosom and when u stand so close towering above us- ur smell
Takes us into a trance, flushing us, and we gain centimeters to inches

Trance, what a word you used...

love it,.....

gain centimeters to inches

Happy, I am able to arouse passion in you.

taut-dbangd-saree, swanky derrière, heaving bosom

thank you,

I'm loving your way with words. You are some one to watch out for.
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
(14-02-2020, 09:42 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Can't help, if you think I'm making up stories/excuses.

please tell me what you will do if your stuednts shows his tool that way...
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 11:48 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Trance, what a word you used...

love it,.....

gain centimeters to inches

Happy, I am able to arouse passion in you.

taut-dbangd-saree, swanky derrière, heaving bosom

thank you,

I'm loving your way with words. You are some one to watch out for.

It's always a great feeling when teacher complimented u. It's hard to get ur best teacher's attention inside a whole class.....

But u know what's the key to it? ...... PERFORMANCE
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
This is Kannada Remade movie of Kaka Khanna's Hum Dono.

Extremely well-shot, but poor Quality Video of this siren Indraja.

[Image: indraja-bend.webp]

Any hot-blooded man would envy the amount of shots & Retakes this Hero would have had.

I've heard, perfectionist Kamal Hassan has a very bad reputation, just due to amount of re-shoots, he does for romantic Scenes.
Like Reply