Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The night she partied with him. Had 3 long session of sex which had her totally exhausted and made her sleep till 2:PM on the next day. She had her hands thrown out on a black bed. She looked at her breasts there were marks of his love on them. She felt sinful but after all these her pussy got moist. 
It took him three days to finally let her go. Kasturi giggled at his lust whih she wasn't able to fulfil after all the love she had. Once returned she knew just one thing.

The things went really smooth. She worked like always. One thing about her was...she had started leaving early for the office. Although she didn't forced her staff...but she had started practicing it. And Billu had joined her in her Gym... which she liked because it was nice to have someone around. Apparently he didn't needed much of instructions. Sometimes there were casual brushing and touching but nothing on serious note happened. Billu too worked out politely and respected the relationship they had. 

But one day...he wasn't able to stop himself at stealing glances of her. She had been wearing really tight pants and it left barely anything to imagine about her features. And once she laydown to he could actually notice the slit of her womanhood. That had made him really uncomfortable. He left without saying anything. Kasturi blushed she knew what she had done. 

The next day Billu was quite early. She had worn the same pants again. He was doing the push-ups. She did the same again...her legs were spread in front of him. He made his face as if he wanted to bite it. 
"Oh God. Why is she making my life difficult here?" He thought in his head and many other things... completely ignoring the fact that she was calling him.

"Billu...Biluuu." She shouted to pull him back.
"Ye ye...yes Madam." He said.
"Where were you?" Help me.
"I need some leg exercise...can you help me streaching out? She said. 
He nodded in affirmation.
"Hold one of my leg down and help me in pushing another up." She said.
It was the first time he laid his hand masculinely on her. Her firm thighs which looked rock solid were actually softer than pillows...he burried his fingers deeper on her right one and pushed the left ankle as up as he could. 
"Yeah...thats right. Now with the other leg." She said. She had been streching out and it didn't took her too many days to get back. Finally she could split herself up on the ground which he couldn't even think about. 

Once on her heavy requesting he did and fell miserably with her falling on him. She had been wearing a sports bra and her cushions crashed over her broad chest. She didn't mind that...she was giggling all the way. Her smile infectious. He just looked at her mesmerised...the glossy innocence of her face. The light pink colour of her lips. It was only when he cupped her face she stopped laughing. She lowered her gaze but he continued to look...she had right palm on his rock hard biceps and left on the ground and her legs apart on his left thighs.
"Beautiful." He whispered. Embracing her closer...their breathing muffling in...her lips shivering inching closer every second. And finally crashing. He closed his eyes...while she didn't. His lips opened for one more go...after possessing her upper lip...he gently kissed her lower one. But soon coming to his senses and letting her go.

He didn't said a word. While she too slid off his body. Her breathing up. She was sitting against her haunches and blushing and he too was. It was almost a year and he had got to kiss the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
They didn't spoke about it but stole each other's glances from next day. He had started working out bare chested now. His masculine scent just overwhelmed her nostrils. He was really hairy. But certainly the touching was up. They would often come behind each other to pick up things.

Once she was behind him to pick up her protein shake. He turned around and smirked at her. She smiled too.
Looking at his intentions she didn't dared to take it.
"Can you please?" She said with a smile.
"Help yourself." He said placing the bottle right behind him.
"Nevermind I will take it some other time." She denied him the tease. 
She stood there while he came to her and gave her that bottle and did nothing she craved for. And went off.

She was really turned on. She took the bath and instead of wearing her dresses she opened the drawer where she kept all her play things. She had taken out his forgotten sleeveless vest and sniffed it off. Her nostrils flared up and she spread her legs. Everyone in the house was under impression that she had already left. Billu who had been working extra on behalf of his other colleague who was on leave...he pushed the door wide open for cleaning purpose. Whistling. 

Kasturi had been on her edge. The toy burried in her womanhood and her face almost biting his vest. She had her body wiggling and shivering like a mermaid out of water. Noticing this uninformed attack she closed her legs and opend her lustful eyes. There by pushing the wrong button...things sped up. She burst out... couldn't able to control herself anymore. Although she had a sheet covered herself all over...still it was her moves that were exciting. He stood there for half a minute and got out of her room. 
She was panting. 

"Comein." She commanded. 
"How could she know I was still here?" He thought in his head.
"What have you seen ?" She asked him noticing he was looking on the playground all the way.
"Nothing." He said with a smirk.
She couldn't confront him anymore. "Lucky bastard" she whispered in her head.
"Enough of this cleaning..." Once she noticed him stealing glances through the mirror. 
"Madam you know I can smell off something delicious somewhere in the room...but couldn't locate it. Have you hid something somewhere ?" He said looking straight at her in the mirror. 
She blushed red.
"Don't act smart Okay." She said in a firm tone.
"Maybe I should look under this sheet." He said almost ignoring him and catching the hem of it. 
"No No...not under it. Go away." She shouted with an artificial tone.
He was about to leave then said, "Can I get my t-shirt back?" 
"T-shirt...what T-shirt...it was a vest...No Nothing here...look somewhere else." She said.
She was falling miserably. Her bubble burst when he started to walk to her. She shrink inside thinking of what he would do to her. He landed his hands on either sides and took his head down. She crawled down and up her bed. Her smooth dress against the velvety fabric. Upto a point where her back touched the bed's head side. She closed her eyes as he nuzzled in...she was expecting something.
"Then what is this huh." He said pulling it out and showing it on her face.
He got off her and lay on her bed against his back. While she sat in embarrassment. 
"By the way...you are very beautiful from inside too." He said.
The bubble had burst in her breasts. He had seen it all.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
One day while she was working out she twisted her ankle. Kasturi fell down Immediately holding it in her hands... squealing like a baby. Billu came down to have a look at it...but no she wasn't even letting him see. 
"Aaahhh... Don't touch it hurts." She said.
Billu didn't knew what to do...but one thing was clear. He picked her up in his arms and took her to her room. He was really strong...even the stairs it didn't mattered.
Placing her on bed he said..."I am bringing the oil." 

He came back and it took him only ten minutes to operate her. "Now get up and showme your walking." He said.
She was skeptical first then she was almost jumping with happiness. 
She kissed him on his cheeks. He wasn't expecting that at all. The feeling of her soft lips on his scruffy cheeks felt really heavenly. Kasturi blushed seeing him diving into fantasy world. 
"Is there something else hurt on you?" He said falling onto her knees. She giggled and stepped behind. 
"No not for now." She said.
"Oh ! Can I get one more kiss?" He asked in a low tone.
"What did you say...have you lost your mind. Don't you for..." She was saying in an artificial tone...Billu had looked up...noticing her changed behavior... perhaps scared...had he hurt her...But No she was teasing him. Making fun of him.

Her face turned red seeing his deadly stare at him. Billu rose on his feet and stepped towards her. She took the step back. Fearing. Her eyes on his foot movement.
She was about to reach the wall... when he said, "So I should leave Madam...I shouldn't be forgetting my position. You are absolutely right...but what to do with this heart who always runs the other direction." 
The worlds fell like knife in her heart. She didn't meant to hurt him...rather she had said it in a friendly manner teasing him. Inside her heart she knew she also had a soft corner for him. He always made her smile and took care of her in every possible way he could. And apart from all that...he wasn't creepy at all.

"Stop...where are you going I didn't mean this?" She said in her comforting womanly tone.
"I was just making fun of you. Don't go like this please." She pleaded until he was almost stepping down the stairs.
"Billu...come here." She said in the similar autoritive manner. He had to go back. So he returned. She stood there near the bed. 
"Yes Madam." He said standing on the door.
She gestured him to come right next to her. She took her position knowing it would take a lot to push him down the bed. Catching him off guard she did. He was on her bed lying against his back. She came in top of him. Her soft toned gentle body pressing his hard structure underneath... which felt really good to him.

"Madam...please let me go. Someone would see." He said.
Kasturi had her beautiful face on top of him....her hair falling and tickling his face.
"Sshhhh." She replied grabbing his wrist in her hands. "There ain't anyone coming to save you from me." She said blushing. She pressed her head down. Billu remained still... waiting for the first kiss to happen between them...her gloosy soft lips on his. But her lips fell again on his cheeks.
Twice. She Whispered in his ears in her most intimate and racy tone. "How about it now...are we clear?"
Slowly she was lifting her face up. When he turned the situation around...all of a sudden taking her underneath him. 

Kasturi wasn't expecting that at all. His deep eyes only had lust in them. He wanted to possess her...shower his love on her...not in drizzles but in some long waited dark rain. Her fingers intertwined with his...already feeling his harshness. Kasturi closed her eyes and turned her head away...his chest falling on her's... pressing down the heaving mangoes... calming her ache down. And finally his lips landed in the sweet triangle, right underneath her jawline and her neck. She couldn't move her body but her neck did. He was very manly. He returned again...with his tongue... savouring the honey spread on her vast expanse of skin. It was all too erotic for her. She was already breathing heavy. She turned her head in other direction...only to give him what he wanted. But finally he let her go after ten minutes...his hands had given up her plam a long ago. Her hands were burried in his hair when he did all that.

"I am sorry Madam...I shouldn't have done that. I am really sorry." He said probably getting into the real world... realising they were miles apart. 
"Why do you always have to ruin things.... Asshole?" She replied. Looking in his direction. He was about to leave when he returned back. Turning her to him... taking her face in his right palm... pressing it and holding her head with his left one. 
She had to open her lips. 
"Beautiful...So fucking beautiful..." He whispered gesturing her to bring her tongue out. She obliged. His lips came down to savour it all... this time around a little harshly...his scruffy skin brushing harsh against her gentle one... arousing her to the pore of her skin. His lips came down to have it all present on her tongue. Exchanging. In circling. Possessing. The rawness with he was kissing her was overwhelming. He burried his teeth on her lips...she cried in muffled sounds. His face pressed agaist her... sealing it all. He had bitten her upper lip as well...tears swelled up in his eyes but she liked it all.

For the next few days he kept himself away from her. Stealing glances. Kasturi gave him signals but he was too dumb to pick it. Although he wanted the same thing. 
Amidst of it Holi had arrived. Everyone except Billu had been granted leave. 
She wore an old white kurti that day...it fitted her frame quite kissing her skin. She wanted to be bra-less but her nipples were already poking hard. There were only two lf them in the house. 

Billu had been sunbathing when she poured a full bucket of chilled and coloured water on him. He was all shocked and shivered hard. She stood there giggling.
"Happie Holi." She said. He was all drenched. He looked at her for revenge. He could see she had been wearing a kurti and red leggings. And ofcourse the bra.
She knew what she had to do. She ran like a deer saving herself from the panther. But not long. A hand came over her left shoulder and landed on her right breast. Grabbing it instantly... taking her under control.
"No Billu No...let me go." She said giggling.
"Hahaha...Keep struggling." He replied. 
He took her both elbows in control and took her with him. Where he kept it all alot. She walked backwards with him. He undid her zipper in between and plucked her bra off.
"Aaaahhh...Noooo." She squealed at this manhandling.

He took the water baloon and burst it on her left one first.
Drenched and inticed her nipples cherries had already started poking out. She gasped for air as the second one bursted in-between her legs. The cold water...arising her sensation. He was really shameless...he did this with her Kurli lifted. He burst a few more. Somehow she freed herself from him but he trapped her to fall comfortably on the lush lawn. Her half open back visible to him now. He burst a few more...thereby drenching her all out. He grabbed the flip of her Kurti as she tried to get away...the zipper opened upto the point first then the fabric torn out. And he torn it out all. She held the cloth on her front to save her modesty. But he was in no mood. He took her under control and pressed her hands on the lust grass. And peeled off her soaked kurti off her breasts with his mouth.
"Aaaa...Nooo...Nooo...Eeeeshhhhh...Pleaseee...pleaseee." She blabbed in between. His eyes had widened to see her beauty.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
He was shameless staring at her heaving breasts. Her cherries all erect ready to be plucked out....like they always defied her. Kasturi was already beet red and pinned to the lush green grass in her own lawn. It wasn't that they could be seen by others but it still it was sinful to be like that in broad daylight. 

"Billu.... enough...please..you are hurting me now...leave me aaaahhh." She let a sweet moan out.
"Am I really?" He made an inquisitive face. She nodded in a yes. 
He let his grip down on her hands. Freed she covered her breasts first. He was lying against his left elbow sideways and she was there sitting in her red leggings with all her back glistening to him. She undid the hair on her back and exposed it all. It was a green signal. But he didn't moved. 
She looked around...he was already on his feet. She stood right next to him. 

Slight forcefully he pulled her hands on her back and held them trapped with his right arm. His manhood was against her ass. His left hand came from behind and grabbed her neck...arching her back... poping her assets to me mauled and caressed. He slapped gently on her right cheek and turned her left where his lips were waiting for her's. Passion. And he placed his palm in between her thighs over the clothing. If it wasn't his jeans his manhood would have totally nailed her buttocks. After a while he pulled her in....in that awkward position....she had to walk backwards.
She was almost giggling.

Kasturi was making it hard to pull herself inside. 
"What are you doing ?" He asked frustrated.
"What am I doing Nothing?" She replied with a smirk. 
"Okay... Don't blame me for this." He said...and picked her up on his shoulders. 
"Aaahhhh Hahaha." She squealed in response.
He poked his finger on her slit and she wiggled. "What are you doing...I might fall." She said putting her right hand on her ass to save it from his assault.
"Just wondering....if your nipples are that pink...your pussy must be too." He replied getting inside a room.
He took her inside the shower and commanded clean off the mess you have created. 

"I like you dirty." She replied. Putting her soft hands on his chiseled chest... feeling his warmth and strength. And finally started cleaning it off. It didn't take long to get rid of the colours on him. He was all clean from above and drenched waist down. His jeans still intact. She came onto her knees and pressed her lips on his manhood...her eyes contact did the trick once again he twiched inside. His hands run onto his belt.... unlocking it. She pulled it all the way down. His crotch came out almost slapping her face.
"No No No...get rid of them completely." He commanded.
And picked her up again in his lap before she could grab his throbbing manhood which looked really big and intimidating. 

He threw her on the bed. Looked at her mermaid like body. Every bit of her delicious. Her curves were perfect...and her moves could have breathed life in someone dead too. His shaft throbbed. His knees pressed on the bed. Coming on top of her... pressing her underneath his weight. He was really heavy...she felt like some soft toy underneath. Her strength was no match to his raw masculinity. His harsh lips pressed and scrached rough agaist her neck as he started licking off the honey spread all over her body. Kasturi grabbed the sheets in her palm feeling her love tunnel getting moist instantly. He penetrated his tongue inside her mouth and she replied too... fulfilling his wishes and thirst. She were getting so out of breath at times...his back all scratched out with het long nails dug. 

He came down to her breasts... Grabbing them hard in his either hands...pressing her soft toys. Almost hurting her.
"Aaahhh...Not so much...be gentle." She moaned in pain and pleasure putting her palms over his. He did obliged. And soon his face came down....and sucked her left one first...his beard all ticklish...she arched her back in pleasure. He twisted the one a little harshly.
"Aaahhh..Ohhhe...yeahhhh....Aaaaahhhhh... please aaahhh.." she moaned. 

He pulled her up on him. Her padded ass on his crotch still clad inside the leggings. She sat straight...her hair falling on her breasts. Her face all red and smirking. She looked beautiful. He cupped her face and lifted his back off the bed. Almost in a "V" position with her sitting in between. 
"Beautiful." He whispered pulling her face a little down to kiss her...gently now. Lips on lips.
Her hair working as a cover to curtain their intimacy...where they were already breathing in each other. He was on his back again with his hands on her waist now. Touching and Grabbing all the way. 

Quite acrobatically he pulled her down underneath himself again.
"Holy Shit...what are you doing here ?" He almost screamed seeing Shweta there. 
Grabbing a sheet and covering them both underneath. Her back pressed against his manhood.. he held her in his arms while she blushed.
"What were you doing Uncle...were you looking for milk as well ?" She asked innocently.
Kasturi smiled at him. Billu ran out of words..."I...I...I"
"I am hungry too...did you find some?" She asked.
"No...I could not." He said nuzzling.
"Maybe I should start seeding you Madam...your daughter lloks really hungry." He whispered. He waist moving...she could feel his manhood rubbing against her pussy. 

"Sweetheart why don't you go in the kitchen...I will follow." She said. Shweta left immediately.
"Let me go Now." She said.
"Promise you will come back." He asked. 
She smiled at him and uncovered the sheet.
His crotch was all erect... visible off the satin sheet.
"Maybe you should eat too..." She replied smirking and leaving him there.
Like Reply
While Kasturi prepared something for Shweta. Billu had came back with a towel wrapped around his waist. 
He picked the little girl up in his arms and showered his getle love on her. He always liked her and cared for her...as if he were his father. Kasturi liked that too...he played with her and took her wherever she wanted...known or unknown to Kasturi. Billu came to her with Shweta still in her arms.
"Your mother is really beautiful...Can I kiss her?" He asked.
"No. You will ruin her." She replied.
"Please...Just one. I will take you out for icecream." He replied.
Shweta closed her eyes immediately. Chuckling he placed his lips on her. "Happy Holi Sweetheart." He whispered.

They were about to return when her phone rang. It was Rohan. He was asking her to come home immediately. 
He didn't gave her any details just asked her to come immediately. Within minutes she was on her way in another Kurti. She parked the car in and got inside.
It didn't take her time to understand what was happening there. There were loads of cash in between and Rohan had been playing cards with him. As it appeared he was on the losing side again. Reluctant she came in the middle.
"Wow.... that was quick." The stranger said.
"Hey Husband, how you doing?" She said sitting on the arm rest of sofa.
"Very Bad. Almost 2 crores down." He replied.
"WHAT?" She gasped for air.
"Are you insane...you are the most pathetic player I know and still." She declared.

"Do you have more cash or we call it a quit ? I hope you remember your promise." He said smirking sarcastically.
"What promise....is there anything else ?" She asked.
"No... Nothing." Rohan replied.
"Will you please Now ?" She said angrily.
"You tell me...yes You ?" She turned to face the other man.
"He had promised...if looses all his money and calls it a quit..he will drop his pants down tonight at my party." He replied.
"What are you guys....Kids...some college brats." She declared.
"A deal is a deal. Cheers. He said picking up the beer." He said.
"And if he breaks it...." She asked the man.
"I will have to pay him 10 crores extra." Rohan replied.
"Exactly....Word to word." He said.

"Fucking give me your card. Brace yourself." She declared.
"You have already ran out of money." He declared.
"Grab me a beer will you ?" She ordered her husband. He fetched her a bottle.
"How about his Rolex ?" She said sipping a few gulps.
"I have a prettier one. But I won't mind." He replied.
"By the way I am Kasturi." She offered her hand bending a little. 
"Ranjith here." He said... shaking her hands... pulling a little to get a view of her cleavage.
The trick worked. He lost. 
His prettier one was gone. Kasturi wore it immediately. Flaunting it to her husband.

I went well with her. She won one handedly like some pro. He got a few little successes. But nothing of a heavy amount. Rohan was really happy. They kissed.... cheered and jumped on their every winning. Until she stared losing it again. Things came back to Rolex again.
"No No No...you wear them...looks good on you." He suggested.
"You were quite happy....So I bet on your pants for 30L." He said looking at Duggal. Silence spread all over.
"You are joking right ?" He said.
"No....am I ?" He said.
She looked at him inquisitively. 
"He have to get his belt loose anyway...so better now...atleast you will a chance." He said.

In reality she had been winning seeing his cards in his goggles...once dropped it took her no time ro lose it all.

Rohan was reluctant. He looked at Kasturi for help.
"What Now...you have created this mess ?" She replied.
Rohan had to drop his pants.
"Fucking asshole put it back. What have I seen...." He wore his spects back.

He was about to get up. When she injected again. 
"How about one more round for my Kurti ?" She said.
Ranjith was flushed.
"Money ?" He asked.
"30 L." she replied.
"Are you sure ?" He asked looking at both of them. 
"Its perfect." He replied.
She won. The money back. 

"You play. I am coming right away." She said to her husband.
She returned and sat besides him. 
Ranjith had his eyes placed in the slit of her Kurti where he could see her firm toned legs. Craving for it....he fought hard. Winning every move. 
"So its done. All out." He said spreading his hands on the backrest.

"Yeah." Rohan said with a grim face.
"I can give you one more chance for redemption. 20L for her Kurti." He declared.
"The choice is yours....A private audience for her or a public humiliation for yourself." He replied.
Rohan played well. But he couldn't save her Kurti. 

He looked at Kasturi to do the job. 
"Fine." She replied at last and got rid of it. 
"Give it to me." He replied.
It was placed on his lap now. 
"Whats her size...they look delicious Man." He asked Rohan.
"I think they are 36D." He replied.
"No not 36, I think its 35C." Ranjith said.

They looked at Kasturi. 
"Stop this nonsense." She replied to both of them.
"How about 30L for her bra ?" He said....distributing the cards.
"YES!" He had won again.
She turned around and undid her bra. Cupped her breasts and gave it to Rohan.
"What size it it ?" He asked curious.
"36D." He lied.
"Fuck No. Let me check." He said pulling it out of his hands.
"Asshole....told you. Its 35C. The perfect size." He declared as Kasturi walked inside a room and Shut the door.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
rashmi ji.... update plz
Like Reply
She wore a sexy red one piece which was almost like the second skin to her body. A faint wicked smirk on her face knowing Raghu must be restless for her. She was desperate too. A little tease and speration had made her crave him even more. As she stepped out of her room...men gasped specially the stranger. 

"Where are my keys honey ?" She asked Duggal.
"Here they are...but your husband just lost it to me. I am sorry." The stranger said.
"What...No. When will you learn Arghhh." She said coming in the middle.
"Here give it to me...i don't want to be involved in this game anymore." She said spreading her palm out.
Her face blushed red seeing her bra resting on his thighs.

"Hey Rohan can you bring that thing here..." He asked pointing to the statue of a voluptuous dancing lady.
As he went away....the stranger whispered.
"Your bra smells delicious which makes me wonder how good your (looking at her crotch) must be smelling." The stranger said.
"Don't you even think too much deliciousness can kill people." She replied.
"Many men are ready to die for that one drop of deliciousness. I am just asking for the scent of it." He said.

"What were you asking for again ?" Duggal came taking his place.
"Ah nothing. We were just casually chatting." He said... brushing off the subject.
Kasturi went down to kiss her husband first and then to the stranger...she picked up his keys.
"I think we are even now." She replied going away.
"Take all of it....for that." He said out loud. Kasturi showed them her middle finger.

Back in his car...she reeved the engine and drove out. It was brand new... absolute luxury and perfect. The sound and the feel of it was really amazing. It took her no time and she was riding mad on it. She was about to reach her house when on a turn she bumped a man. He fell down Immediately his stuffs all out in the middle of the road.
In fact the car stopped just at the right time...but it was that man....who fell down Immediately...as he had really panicked.
Kasturi got down her car immediately.
"Are you okay....did I hit you ?" She asked.
"Aaaaaahhhh. You son of a.... Aaaahhh." The man cried in pain.
There were a few people who had started gathering around.
She was collecting his stuffs when she heard people murmuring.

"These rich women are really spoiled."
"They don't even know the alphabet of driving yet they do 100/120." 
"They way she was riding...its a miracle that he is alive."
"Someone please call the security officer...these women are need to be taught a lesson."
"Look at her dress...I bet she must be some high class pimp. What decent girl goes out alone at this night."

"I think we should get inside your car....these people are really mad." The poor fella said.
"Yeah...yeah...let me help you." She said... giving him a shoulder.
She sat him down on the seat and came back to her. But they were still trapped by a mob of people banging their window.
She honked but they didn't seem to stop.
It was only after sometime when the stranger himself calmed them down they dispersed warning him.
"Don't you go easy on them...make her pay hard for a lesson." 

As she drove away.
"Are you okay...?" She asked.
"No I am not....I think I must have fractured it. Please take me to a hospital. I think it started swelling."
"No no...No hospital." She replied.
"What....I am hurt don't you see." He yelled.
"No hospital....I don't want to go to the security officer." She replied making an innocent face.
The man looked at her frustrated.
"May be those people were right...I should have asked for security officer straight away...do you even have driving licence... insurance..." He replied back.
"I can pay you whatever you ask." She said taking two bundles of cash out.
"I don't need your money...What if I ask you to stand there and I bump you and make it even with money." He replied angrily.
"I didn't do it on purpose." She retaliated in a rude tone.
"You are denying a person who is hit...his medical attention, not only that....you are riding unlicensed... without insurance...and god knows even if this car is your's or not." He said. "Aaahhh....Ouchhh." 
He fished his phone out and started dialing someone.

Kasturi's face fell immediately. "Hey hey hey....wait. Who are you calling...No. Stop." She panicked.
She picked his hands up and placed at her heaving breasts.
"May be this will calm you down." She said.
"Lady....I am in pain. I need to see a doctor...i don't want sex." 
She dropped her dress down her breasts...and placed his bare hand on her naked breasts. And pressed back of his palm.
"Are you comfortable now?" She asked in a sexy tone.
The man stared at her and then his palm sqeezed her left one. Harder and Harsher.
Like Reply
ha ha ha.....

sex therapy... for fracture
Like Reply
Nice update bro
Like Reply
He navigated her to his dhaba cum hotel. She parked the car in and helped him to get to get inside. He had his hands on her shoulder acting as if he was really hurt. Kasturi on the other hand was crushed underneath his weight...but this is what she had chosed to go with. She wanted to escape but there was none. 

"What happened Sir....are you alright ?" A waiter asked.
"Yeah yeah...I am alright...I am not going to die this soon." He brushed him off. 
The waiter got near and held his other shoulder. This certainly was a big relief for Kasturi. 
She tried to get out of his control. 
"Where are you going...!" He pulled her back in his embrace.

"Now get back to your work...I will call if I need something...do not disturb." He said getting inside.
Kasturi helped him on getting on to the bed.
"Lock the door off." He commanded.
Reluctant she got up and put the lock on. 
"Aaaahhh...you really did me bad. Fuck it hurts so much." He played his card again...lying against his back.

Kasturi got near him and held her plam on his thighs.
"Relax...it will get better." She replied.
Kasturi looked at his face. She knew what he wanted. She leaned her right plam slipping up of his thighs to his thumping chest. Her hair falling on the right side of his scruffy face. They locked in their eyes. The man put his palm on the back of her head and pulled her down to savour her sweetness. His lips opening widening to kiss  the goddess of elegance and womanhood. Her pink lips scratching against his rough ones. He wasn't gentle at all. Behaving like a raw guerilla. He shoved in his tongue inside to taste more softer and juicy part of her mouth. 

Kasturi positioned herself on top of him. She intertwined Her fingers with his and pressed his hands down on the bed taking the charge. Her hair covering the intimacy between them and the raw lust evaporating out of it. He was making her go out of breath...she pulled out as he bit her tongue a little. His head went up as well she pulled back further.... tempting the predetor. 

It didn't went well with guerilla...he took her hands in his control and pressed her down in a flash. He pinned her down on the bed with all his weight on her. She couldn't move. His big face went down to do what he missed out. Kasturi shook her face in No. Giggling. Teasing him further. He was about to land on her lips when she turned her head around and he landed on her neck. 

Guerilla went mad of the divine scent evaporating off her. His lips were all over her neck and ears... almost wet of his sliva. He even left little bite making her beg to come back to her lips. She opened her mouth and he went mad... merciless. Fueling her lust even further. The heavily manly scent of him was bursting her nostrils but she wanted more of him. But he didn't bit her this time....their tongue played with each other. 

It took him no time to lower her dress off her breasts. He let her hands go and grabbed her beautiful pair of melons.Sqeezing them sideways to pop her red cherries out. His lips returned with similar rawness... making her arch her back in pain and pleasure. She actually had to dig her teeth deep in her palm to keep her moans in check. She was aroused to the core. 

He took her back on his lap...with her leg wrapped around his waist. The other part of that little dress which wrapped her ass...he lifted that up too...she could feel how rough and hard his palm was against her padded ass. It didn't took him long to get to her pussy... which already had swelled out. She jumped in his lap as soon as he touched it. He took her beautiful dress off. There was only panties left on her. He threw her aside and got back on his feet. He took his shirt off and pulled her on the edge of the bed. He signalled her to open her legs as he sank on his knees. Blushing she opened her out. His lips came on to kiss her all over her inner thighs. He was getting closer to her womanhood...which now looked trapped inside her tiny panties. He dig his fingers deep and opened her all-out. The outer lips of her pussy had bulged out of her panties. He nuzzled her in. The sex filled out his nostrils. He nuzzled again this time his nose brushing off her....this was too much.... Kasturi moaned out loud filling up the whole room. 

"Slap....Slap" He slapped hard on her inner thighs to turn her pleasure into pain. She wiggled on the bed...but opened up again. He took her panties out too. Her legs spread out he gazed in awe at her beautiful womanhood. It was all shaved out...as if she never had those hairs. It looked really puffy and erotic as if a rose was about to blossom. The inner lips of her pussy... gently spread out. It had a syrupy feel to it. Her cushions looked as juicy as as anything....and on the end of it....her tiny little asshole. 

Kasturi blushed seeing the expression on his face. He put his palm an her thighs and pressed his face in between. Her lips spread out letting the man please himself in her most intimate taste. It didn't took him long to find her clitoris and she actually had to grab a handfull of bedsheet to stop her wiggling. She closed her legs in pleasure. He bit it. Punishing her immediately. 
"Aaaahhhh....No teeth.... please... aaaaaahhhh." She moaned out loud.
He growled...his muffled sound coming out of her pussy.
He turned her around and spread her ass out. Tongue coming down to get to her tiny asshole.

"I can't believe you are still a virgin this side...but don't worry...I will play your side B as well." He declared slapping her ass cheeks hard. 
He took the remaining clothes off him and came on the bed...on top of him. He shook his rock hard dick on her face. He put his dick on her face and rubbed it on both sides of her cheek. He was the hairiest man she had ever seen in her life. She opened her mouth and took her tongue out.
"Ohhh...yeah Baby take it." He growled.
He slapped his shaft on her tongue before putting it in her mouth. 

Kasturi looked at him with pleading eyes as he pushed his throbbing meat inside her mouth. She scoffed but didn't too it away. But he was persistent. She finally had to turn her head away to save herself. 
"What happened...it isn't lubricating enough for you huh....or isn't it as tiny as your husband." He said chuckling. 
He spat on his palm rubbed it all over his shaft. 
"This will be good for you...Now." he said rubbing his cock back on her cheeks. 

Reluctant she put him back in her mouth...but there was nothing she could do about it. He was already fucking her face. But he put and end to her miseries and pulled her on top of him. He pulled her lips closer to him and pushed inside her pussy.... spreading her out on his cock. Slapping her ass. She moaned which received her another slap. Her mangoes crashed on his chest as he his rocket started pistoning her pussy. He knew how to fuck. Despite all his mercilessness...he knew how to do it. He took total control of her till he finished himself off inside her...in a condom he had been wearing.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
The stranger was panting besides her. Clearly he had the best time of his life. It was written all over his face. Her pussy too was crying of love shown by his black mamba. She was all wet and cumming too. 
But before things could go out of her hand she decided to get out from there as soon as possible. 

She went inside and cleaned the mess he had created. He was staring only at her when she came back in the room. She was surprised but he was up again. Her heart started pounding hard. She tried to ignore him and picked up her panties. Slowly she wore them up her womanhood. She picked up her dress and in between her eyes met his.

"Are you planning to leave ?" He asked.
The dress felt heavy in her hand she stopped her breasts started heaving up and down. The dress slipped off her hand and fell on the ground. The stranger moved on the bed...feared of him...she took a step back. He got off the bed and started walking towards her. She kept going back...until there was no room left for her to escape. 

She looked at the bathroom door that was still open. He knew what she was planning. She moved quick...he as well...his heart ached as he noticed her juggling ass and thighs. He wanted her.

But she was able to escape inside. She wanted to shut the door in...took her whole body against it... however she wasn't able to push the lock up. He pressed to open the door...he wanted to get the princess. Kasturi giggled as they both struggled to keep their wishes. 
"Aahh No...Haha...please...okay...okay...No." Kasturi was trying her best. But he was too powerful for her. 

She went deeper inside the bathroom. Her bare back agaist the cold wall. His warm body trapped her in between. 
"Didn't you like the first round...huh ?" He whispered in her ears.
"Were you really hit by me ?" Kasturi asked noticing he was moving really well.
"No...I wasn't." He replied with a grin on his face.

He picked her up in his lap and took her back to the bed.
He turned her up side down with her head placed on the bed and her ass up on the knees. He spread her ass out and licked her rear end all the way up and down. His hard fingers digged deep in her soft flesh. She could feel raging need. 

"Aaaahhhh....Eeesshhh." she moaned as he swiveled his tongue in her tiny ass crack. He slapped her ass hard to keep her wiggling body grounded. He digged deeper and deeper. It was clear from her moans that she was liking every bit of it. She quenched and released her shit hole.
Soon his tongue replaced by his middle finger.... pistoning her side B....in and out. He spat a lot and lubricated her ass for his two fingers. 

"No...No...No...!" Kasturi shivered realising what he was going to do. She tried to escape out of his clutches. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her back on the bed. His left side landed on her waist pinning her down on the bed. 
It took him no time and her tiny shithole was stuffed with his two thick fingers. Kasturi wiggled her body like a fish out of water...her legs slapping hard against this bed.
But he was in no mood to let her go. Soon he started pistoning her in and out... loosing her asshole.

As soon as he got up her to position him to bang her. Kasturi moved...but he was way quicker and stronger than her. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to him.
"Easy sweetheart...let me open you for your husband." He declared slapping her ass cheeks. Her fair padded ass reddened immediately, the print of his palm visible on it. 
"Aaahhh...No...pleaseee." Kasturi pleaded.
He positioned her in Doggy style with her head grounded on the bed. 
He rubbed his thick and bulging dick head against her tiny delicate pink end. A shiver run down her body. She clenched herself. 
"Hahaha...open it Randi." He growled. And rubbed again.

Positioning his shaft and grabbing her waist harder...he pressed against her side B. Kasturi moved ahead... imagining the pain his black shaft will give. He wasn't pleased at all. He pressed her down on a pillow and put his weigh on her waist... Making her ass pop out. 
He positioned himself again.... opening her ass out... gulping his manhood inside. 
"Aaaaaaahhhhh." Kasturi shrieked. Tear beads coming out of her eyes immediately. She grabbed the sheets in her palm to calm her down but it was of no use.
"Fuckkking bitch...such tight ass." He moaned out in pleasure.
Even if he moved a little it filled her again with the same amount of pain. She started sobbing. 

He let go her waist and put his chest against her bare back. He held her fingers intertwined with his. He took her hair off her left cheek and neck. Kissing her deeper with his tongue playing tunes on her body giving her gentle pleasure shocks. Calming her down. 
But soon he started pushing deeper inside her... pistoning her. His muffled growls in her ear... telling her how much he liked it. And soon her ass had given up her virginity...he was able to move more freely now. Opening her really wide. Kasturi too started enjoying it. Her eyes were closed...her moans as racy and sexy as ever. It did took him muh time. He sped up and emptied himself inside it. It was almost like a pain relief when she felt his lawa inside her. 

Only after two more rounds he let her go.

I was 5:00 in the morning she arrived at her house. She looked like mess. Besides the pain in her back end was still fresh. It was impossible for her to even walk on her feet.  Somehow she managed to get to her room. 
Billu was sleeping on it. The towel wrapped around his waist had loosened out. But his manhood was still covered. 
"Gosh he is such a big bull." Kasturi thought in her head... seeing his toned and muscular body and chiseled chest. His breath was heavy. As she moved much inside her room...she noticed her panties lying on the bed. It made her blush thinking how difficult it had been for him after all that happened in the afternoon. 

But she had other urgent things to do as well. Realising something she took another room and slept all day long there. Billu tried to wake her sometime but she was very sleepy. He was desperate but he didn't pushed any further.

During the night as well she asked not to do anything with her. Reluctant he came back in his room with another set of her panties and relieved himself.

About a week later there was no one else in the house. It was only her...him and Shweta. After lunch... Kasturi pushed his door. He was sleeping...all naked in his boxers. She placed her palm on his bulging chest and let her silky smooth hair curtaining the intimacy between them. She let his masculine scent in her... fueling her desire to feel him inside her. She nuzzled him deeper. Her nostrils flaring. Slowly he opened his eyes watching her actions. Kasturi had no idea about it as her eyes were closed and she was in a completely different world.

He pushed her up. It would have been okay...if he pinned her down...rather he pushed her up. She was puzzled.
"Madam...please don't get me wrong...i can't do it." He said.
"What ? Am I not beautiful anymore ?" She replied.
"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life...but I don't know somehow I don't want you this way." He replied.
Kasturi had no idea what he was saying.
"I love you Madam...And I want to love you as your husband and not some kind of Playboy." He replied.
"What are you saying...I already have a husband." Kasturi said giggling.
"Yes. I know that. Billu said half heartedly. But I want to make sure if not in this life...I want you to be with me in the next lives we are going to live. He added.
"You are such a innocent man...Awww." she replied... Trying to wrap her hands around his neck.

"No ! I want to marry you." He was adamant.
"Stop it..." Kasturi said blushing.
"Don't worry...we don't need to do it publically. Just important parts and you will be mine forever." He replied.
"Are you drunk...Okay sleep now." She said getting up his bed.
"Be ready Madam. It will happen tonight. I want you to look like a bride for me." He said out loud as she exited his room. 

But it was clear thathe wasn't bluffing at all. He brought her a beautiful embroidered red saree with all his savings. And a gold holy chain. He also got a little fire place decorated a bed with all red rosed he could find in the garden. 
Kasturi didn't know what she wanted...it was completely wrong yet she moved. She had to look her best for her bew husband. It was half hours past midnight when it made her his wife. 

She looked really beautiful. The red saree perfectly suited her. The blouse was a bit tight but it pushed her beauty even further. Her sculpted waist and stomach made her look like some sex goddess. She had all red bangles in her wrist and heavy anklets too. Her palm redded with all the heena he had brought for her. 

It took them only ten minutes to do the rituals. Kasturi was blushing red as she turned to face him. Her eyes grounded. The viel covering her head. She bent down to touch the feet of her new husband. But there was no need of that. He picked her up in his arms. Taking her upstairs....to consummate their marriage. He closed the door in...and put her down on the ground. It was her saree that came out first. 
His hard palms took control of her breasts from behind. Mauling her hard and harsh...like new husbands. He wasn't even bothered much and tore it off in a flash. The buttons spread in different directions...she had bo bra inside...her soft toys came in direct control of Billu. 
And he knew how to treat her.

He threw her on the bed and came on top of her. Kasturi blushed and covered her toys. He took her hands off her breasts and looked at them with all the lust he had in his eyes. Her nipples grew harder and redder. It was impossible for her to look at him. Soon his lips came down to have his share of her. His teeth digging deeper in her cherries.... Kasturi arched her back. Moaning.... pleading.... panting. 
He was merciless. He knew how to tease her. Enjoying it very all.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
SUPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Like Reply
Superb awesome bro please update soon
Val Namaskar
Like Reply