Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
The sex between prabu and meera happened in the morning. prabu cannot control himself  when he is with meera. he would have surely have done some romantic act in kitchen or bedroom when he is at meera home before the arrival of saravanan and when children doing home work. A sudden kiss, hug, boob press, Navel pinch/kiss/lick, quick blow job etc., He would have done this even when saravanan is at home in a different room. He would have gone to upstairs or to some room acting like helping her on something and kissed/hugged her. May be had a quick sex when saravanan is in bath. The thrill in kissing and doing those romantic act would have ignited more for meera and she would have enjoyed those moments. She would have thought why saravanan did not do these type of exciting things to her. These acts should have made meera long for a hard sex. Saravanan does only soft handling at the time of sex. When she tried to have sex with saravanan on the same night, she would have had some disappointment in terms of pleasures she expected and would have waited eagerly for sex with prabu next day morning. A normal routine sex would not have increased the lust for meera. She would have loved those romantic and thrilled moments with prabu. This is just a guess from my point of view.
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please delete your last update and come out with another interesting one.
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
If Meera and prabu are not punished, then saravanan will become ultimate fool for trusting his wife and friend. He is already one . Smile
Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 09:06 PM)Krish World Wrote: Please delete your last update and come out with another interesting one.

Hello Krish World,

I find your thought processes and imagination inexhaustibly wide and without limits.

It's just as well...

Therefore I suggest that you write this story "once again" from your point of view and according to your own ideas!

Please let the writer write down his story as he imagined and thought it up.

Thanks
Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Before last update the story was clearly showing that sanrvanan not a cuckold and that's a good sign the story was still alive if that cuckold matter come in the story it becomes regular story.

Sanrvanan planing was too good and prabu and sanrvanan discussion takes the story to next level.i like the way sanrvanan character try to take away all the pressure from him.

But the last update creating a mess in the story.the unsafe sex was clearly highlighted by the author.if any chances Meera get pregnant by prabu their is no taking back it will be lifetime humiliation for sanrvanan even if she(Meera) come back to sanrvanan. I don't know what author thinking about next if he take the choice of making Meera pregnant by prabu I am not expecting a good end in the story.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
writer knows the story.........as none knows

so let him...........write in his own way..........

we are waiting eagerly ................
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2020, 12:42 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Hello Krish World,

I find your thought processes and imagination inexhaustibly wide and without limits.

It's just as well...

Therefore I suggest that you write this story "once again" from your point of view and according to your own ideas!

Thanks
Lollobionda

I was disappointed with the last update only. Rest is all good. Sorry all for my comments. No comments henceforth. Have fun reading the story.  Thanks.  Namaskar
Like Reply
(07-02-2020, 05:46 AM)Krish World Wrote: I was disappointed with the last update only. Rest is all good. Sorry all for my comments. No comments henceforth. Have fun reading the story.  Thanks.  Namaskar

Only people like you confuse the writer's. Get lost  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2020, 08:53 AM)King Kesavan Wrote: Only people like you confuse the writer's. Get lost  Angry

@ King Kesavan

This is really offending and painful too.

We know this is virtual world. We come here to express our suppressed feelings and to some extent get some temporary pleasure. All we are leading life at different environments and facing a varied problems.

As with different sexual orientations, we have different liking. Some prefer raw sex where as some want real life reflections. Some enjoy humiliation & submission, others prefer revenge etc. etc.

It is not uncommon, some parts of some stories may have some similarity in our real life distinctly. We may search for probable solutions. May be, we want protagonist to behave in a distinct way, which we could not perform in real life.

The forum is a platform for some emotional burst for some of us. So comments can be varied and always may not be in favour of story line. I have seen some writer write sex scenes as ordered by the readers. Isn't it? Mind blogging sex and nothing else. Body and mind are separated here. Better to say, mind has been removed from body.

There are hundred of stories in the forum. We remember a few. This story is one of the few exceptions. Based on our socio-economical knowledge and culture, we have developed a moral picture on the possible outcomes. We express our feelings adding our experience & intelligence in the story line.

I always talked about characterization of protagonist and author had declared in very beginning, that no amount of comments will change the end result of the story. Due to personal occupation, author is unable to take forward the story at this moment. It does not mean that he is disturbed by the comments and decided to stop the story.

I understand, illogical comments can have a negative impact on author but logical comments not only improve the quality of writing but also a source of encouragement. Author can always show his displeasure on some members or some type of comments which should be complies with.

But illogical negative comments from co-readers / co-members. I think, we can always avoid them.
[+] 2 users Like manas's post
(07-02-2020, 12:42 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Hello Krish World,

It's just as well...

Thanks
Lollobionda

(07-02-2020, 05:46 AM)Krish World Wrote: I was disappointed with the last update only. Rest is all good. Sorry all for my comments. No comments henceforth. Have fun reading the story.  Thanks.  Namaskar

(07-02-2020, 08:53 AM)King Kesavan Wrote: Only people like you confuse the writer's. Get lost  Angry

why these arguments and walkouts.....................
we are here to read the story..................
each and every reader have freedom to post his review and point of view..........
but writer have the decision making power ...to accept or reject any suggestion or request...at his own....without explanation

so don't argue ........... and let the writer make decision

only 1 request........... plz don't abuse or disrespect anyone... be it writer or reader
Like Reply
Interested to see the next update. Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes gunwinny's post
Like Reply
Hi dear author game40it! Kindly post some update even if having in process to complete remains otherwise there is going to begin riots in virtual world between armies of meera, saravanan, prabhu. You are last hope to avoid this.

[Image: namaskar-hand-png-namaste-hands-png-362.jpg]
what is considered a sports car for insurance purposes
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Another four days? Please write the English version and complete it. For every update for tamil version takes 3-4 days between. It keeps the English viewers wait for long. I am not sure how long the story is going to extend. If its going to end in less than 10 updates, you can do this please. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 11:57 AM)game40it Wrote: Please everyone excuse me. I won't be able to do any updates for about ten days. Something important came up. Just writing this now to let you know. Don't have time to read the comments yet. Will do once I become free

waiting for your comeback ................dear
Like Reply
10 days completed. Story...........?
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Waiting boss

Update
[+] 2 users Like hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply
Nice Story

My Wife

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887
Like Reply
waiting dear for next update
Like Reply
Waiting

Update

Update
Like Reply
dear plz continue......... we are eagerly waiting since last fortnight....................

game40it
Like Reply