Fantasy Actress Roleplays
I ran as fast as I could through the open field. It had rained earlier, and the ground had become muddy and slippery. I looked behind me to see that them are still chasing me. Just as I began to be more careful of my stepping, I fell, sliding on the slippery, wet grass. As I began to recollect myself to be back on my run, I heard heavy footsteps stopping next to me. My heart raced even faster.

A strong hand grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me up, making me look up at his grinning face. I dropped my head in defeat.

"Hey hey hey, no need to be so sad..." said Sandy, grabbing my hair and making me look up at him. His friend, Murthi, laughed next to him as I was humiliated on my knees. I struggled to break free, but his grip on my hair, plus now the assistance of his friends holding my arms behind me, made me helpless.

"Now, now, Chandu... no need to be so excited... You had your chance to avoid this..." Sandy said in his sleazy tone as he worked his pants. I shut my eyes tightly. I begged for his mercy on my knees, bellowing, crying.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll do it, I'll fucking do it!" I screamed at the trio. The duo laughed out loud. My arms were let go. Sandy still had a grip on my hair. I looked up to see why he wasn't letting me go. 

"Better your sister sucking my cock than you, right Chandu?" said Sandy, letting go of my hair. I fell back on my butt, humiliated. He tossed me a little bag of powder.

"Call me when it's done, buddy."

Sandy pushed my chest with his foot, tipping me over. They laughed again as they walked away.

I walked home in a daze. They had been chasing me for weeks now. Ever since that day he got a glimpse of Ananya Panday at College, she had become their obsession. Jokes about sleeping with her and talking about my her sexy body. I had been laughing it off, but then I realized it was serious when Sandy asked me to slip date bang drug to my sister so he could have some fun with her.

[Image: 99a0295d28e6f9d9dcd9aa5d4e482d13.jpg]

Ananya had a petite, slim figure as she kept fit with yoga, and she was very attractive. She had long hair which looked great with her body. Her breasts were ample and firm, her waist was always tiny from working out, and she had a small, round butt that looked great on her curvy body.

Now I've given up. I had been chased for weeks, each encounter ranging from a mild-push around to a beat-up, which I could take. But they've gotten worse. I was warned that it would happen, but I didn't think it could. "Either your sister, or you." were his words. Just two days ago, they had me cornered in the shower, telling me I was going to receive it prison style if I couldn't provide Ananya. And today, well, you read what happened.

[Image: ananya-panday-beauty.jpg]

I opened the door to my house and slipped inside quietly. My sister came out to greet me. She was wearing a tight black long-sleeve and jean shorts, showing off her sexy curves and tan legs. Her shirt ended just below her midriff, showing off her hip bones. I knew why Sandy wanted her so bad. I would too. She was a goddess.

"Hey honey," says my sister, before kissing me on my cheek. I cringed.

"Hey Ananya," I mutter as I throw my wet backpack against the wall.

[Image: main-qimg-67677a44eb4403316645726a85460632]

"What happened?" She said, pointing at my streaked pants.

"I slipped on the grass." I reply. I can't bring myself to look at her.

"You should've been more careful hon, want me to take a look at your knees?"

"No, it's okay Ananya, thanks." I tell her, pushing her away slightly. She looked taken back a bit. I wish I could apologize for what I was about to do. She turned around to go back to the living room. As I looked her walk away, I cringed even more. I wished she didn't dress so sexy.

[Image: DSC_5844_IT_1572674294654.JPG?7H4VfO_6oZ...lQek.7wTCO]

I was pouring some ice tea for myself when my phone buzzed. The text message read "Have you done it yet?", and it was from Sandy. I sighed, and took out the crushed powder. After a deep sigh and messing my hair in frustration, I poured the contents of the little bag into the ice tea, then stirred it in. I poured myself another glass and went to my sister.

"Hey Ananya, I got a glass of ice tea for you." I told her and set it down on the coffee table. She smiled thank you, and brought it t her lips for a sip. I couldn't bring myself to meet her eyes, but I watched as she pouted her glossy lips against the cold glass and sipped drugged drink. I sat down next to her and watched the television with her.

Two commercials later, she was asleep on the sofa. I poked her thighs for a bit to stir her, to see if she would wake. I wished that she would wake up. She didn't even budge.

[Image: ananya-pandey-in-fakira-student-of-the-year-2-2019.jpg]

Reluctantly, I texted Sandy.

"It's done."

I guess they were waiting outside. It didn't even take them a minute.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
They barged in through the door. Sandy shouted on top of his lungs, "Ananya!" and laughed out loud. I stood by my passed out sister as they approached.

With no acknowledgment to me, Sandy turned the corner, leaned down to my sister, slid his hand up her smooth legs. He nudged the legs apart and massaged her pussy over the shorts.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"this is top shelf." said Sandy, grinning. His fingers dug beneath my sister's shorts and probed inside. He grabbed the crotch of the shorts and moved it to the side, revealing her pussy.

"Mmmmm... Sexy!" laughed Sandy as his fingertips traced the pussy slit. His darker and dirty hand contrasted against my sister's smooth, soft skin. Sandy pushed his middle finger against the bottom of the slit, and it slowly slid in.

"Can I leave?" I asked Sandy. I couldn't take it anymore.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-2.jpg]

"Nah buddy, why don't you just sit there, on the floor. You don't want to miss out on this good stuff." He turned his head and grinned at me, his fingers slowly fucking my sister's pussy.

Sandy pulled my sister's legs off of the couch, bending her over on the cushions of the sofa. He then roughly pulled her tight jean shorts along with her panties. Sandy immediately spanked her, leaving a huge red hand mark. I winced.

[Image: ananya-2.md.jpg]

"How can you keep your hands off of this fine slut?" asked Sandy as he cupped my sister's pussy mound. He squeezed the flesh and slid his thumb inside, then turned his head toward me.

"I'm asking you, Chandu. How do control yourself with this sexy piece of fuckmeat in the house?" This time, louder.

"I... I don't know." I dropped my head in shame.

"Be honest with me buddy, you ever jack off to your sister?" He asked me again. Murthi and Tim laughed out loud.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-9.md.jpg]

"No, really. Answer it." He glared at me.

"... Yes..." I wished I could crawl into a hole.

"You pervert!" shouted Sandy, laughing with his friend.

"I bet you wish you were right here... doing this..."

I lifted my head up to see Sandy's thumb disappear again into my sister's exposed pussy. He leaned forward and snaked his tongue around my sister's pink asshole, and then slowly slid it inside.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-3.jpg]

"Such a nice girl..." Sandy said, still admiring my sister's backside. He licked the pink hole one last time, then unzipped his pants.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
"We already have a deal worked out for fucking your sister, Chandu," said Sandy as he sleazily pulled out his cock. "Murthi is going to fuck your sister's pretty face first. Me, as you see... I'm going to fuck your hot sexy Ananya in her ass. And then we'll mix it up a little... I'll fuck her in her mouth while Murthi's fucking this slut's pussy, who knows."

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-1.jpg]

"And Murthi, excuse me for going in first. After all, it was my idea to begin with." said Sandy with a wink. He turned back to Ananya and grabbed her waist with his large hands. His hand easily stretched over Ananya's round little ass, and his thumbs pulled apart her buttcheeks. Admiring the view, he held open one butt cheek and spat into his hand, then rubbed it around his cock. I dropped my head in shame again.

"Ahhhhh... fuckk..." I heard Sandy moan. The tip of his cock had already disappeared into Ananya's little ass, and rest of the his cock slowly followed in. He pulled his cock out and applied more saliva on his cock, before pushing it back inside. Slowly, but with force, he pushed his cock all the way up Ananya's asshole.

[Image: AnanyaPandayfuckedenjoyspussyrub.jpg]

"Chandu, your sister's ass is so tight... And this view is... Well, you know."

I watched as Sandy slowly slid his thick cock in and out of Ananya's ass. It was incredible how such a big cock could go inside of her. Sandy moved his hands up under Ananya's shirt and roughly handled her breasts. With a loud rip, Sandy pulledout Ananya's bra from under her drugged body.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-20.jpg]

"How do you like me fucking your sister, Chandu?" Sandy asked as he pushed up Ananya's shirt above her tits. He squeezed her nipples, and grinned at me.

I didn't want to admit it, but from another person's point of view, it was rather sexy watching Ananya bent over the couch with her small body being ravaged.

Sandy gripped Ananya's hair and pulled it up, making her face turn sideways. He leaned down and kissed her, gently sucking on her lips. He then slid his tongue inside Ananya's mouth. He licked her lips, then snaked around in her mouth. Not soon after, he was literally licking Ananya's face, slobbering all over her.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-17.md.jpg]

"Fuck yeah," Sandy said as he pulled his mouth off of her. He slid his hands under Ananya's body again, gripping her tits tightly. He then lifted her up and threw her on top of the coffee table.

"I'm going to ruin this little ass for life," grunted Sandy as he spanked Ananya left and right. I winced at every slap. They were too loud to not leave a mark on her.

Sandy held open Ananya's buttcheeks again and shoved his cock back inside. He pulled back slightly and shoved harder. I noticed Ananya wincing slightly even though unconscious.

[Image: 943_1000.gif]

"Go.. go easy on her," I told Sandy. I guess he didn't hear me.

"So fine.." said Sandy as he kissed up Ananya's back. He leaned tightly against Ananya, pressing his cock into her as far as he could. He churned into her slowly, as if he were feeling every square inch of her little ass around his thick cock.

"Fuck... fuck...." grunted Sandy as he began to pound Ananya from behind. His fingers dug deeper into her waist as he sped up, ruthlessly smashing Ananya's petite body with his large frame. It made me worry that Ananya would snap from being fucked so hard. A minute of fucking Ananya's ass as hard as he could, Sandy moaned loudly. His intense face turned into a large grin, as he slowly fucked my sister. He turned his head and gave me a smirk, and looked down at Ananya's ass. A glob of cum dripped from Ananya's asshole as Sandy pulled his cock out.

[Image: that-moment-after.gif]

"Enjoy that show?" said Sandy as he rubbed his cock against Ananya's asshole. He slid back inside easily and fucked her for several more strokes before standing up, leaving my sister bent over the coffee table.

Like Reply
"My turn now," said Murthi as he walked up to Ananya. Sandy and Murthi did a little fist bump as they walked by each other.

Murthi eagerly walked around the coffee table and lifted my sister's head up by her hair. He looked over at me and gave me the widest grin. He watched my face twitch as he pulled my sister by her hair off of the coffee table to face the couch. Standing in front of the couch, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Murthi then whipped his cock across Ananya's face, then again, then again.

"Look Chandu..." said Murthi as he pointed his cock toward Ananya's mouth. He slid his thumb into the corner of Ananya's lips, pulled her mouth open.

"She's sucking my cock, guys." said Murthi as he slid his cock inside Ananya's mouth. He pushed in far, making the back of her throat bulge.

[Image: 20597772.gif]

"Ananya looks so sexy with my cock in her mouth, Chandu." taunted Murthi again.

Murthi sat back down on the couch and pulled my sister closer to her. He wrapped Ananya's long blonde hair around his fist a couple times, and slowly lowered her mouth onto his cock. He pushed her head down, watching his cock slide into Ananya's mouth.

"She's lovely." said Murthi, then held Ananya's head with both hands. He slowly fucked Ananya's mouth while looking down at her face. He steadily increased his speed, sometimes pushing up his hips against the downward motion of her head. His breathing became heavier.

[Image: best-blonde-ever-cock-blowjob-mouth-fuck.gif]

"Hey Sandy, why don't you get behind this little slut and have another go with that little pussy?" Murthi looked over at Sandy, who was enjoying the show.

"Don't mind if I do, bro, I just wanted to give you some alone time with her before I wreck that fine body again." said Murthi. He pushed the coffee table away with his foot and knelt behind Ananya. He held Ananya's hips and propped them up.

"Is this going to be alright?" asked Sandy as his hands roamed over Ananya's tight ass. He gave Ananya a loud spank.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-8.jpg]

"It's fine with me, bro." said Murthi as he continued to use Ananya's mouth as a fuck sleeve.

"I.. I want to go." I said to Sandy, begging. I didn't want to see them fuck my sister at the same time.

Ignored, again.

Sandy slid his thumb into Ananya's glistening pussy. A bit of his cum from earlier slid down. Thoughtlessly, Murthi shoved his cum into Ananya with his finger.

"Am I shaking her too much?" said Murthi.

"Nope, you're fine." said Sandy, getting his cock ready for my sister.

I watched as Sandy fucked my sister. Sister or not, she was a hot girl getting fucked hard. My cock had been hard, and anymore of watching them would have me cum in my pants.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-10.jpg]

It looked like Ananya would snap in two any moment. They were going too hard on her.

"Hey Chandu?" said Murthi, breaking my thoughts.

"Look at this, Chandu..." he said with a grin. His cock was all the way down my sister's throat, and he pinched her nose shut.

"Don't do that!" I screamed at him, taking a step forward to show I meant it.

"Mmmmm, her throat is spasming... It's like her throat pussy is squeezing my cock around... I think she might want air?" Murthi said, leaning his body forward, locking her in from involuntarily jerking her head.

"Please, stop! Stop that! You'll kill her!"

To deaf ears, again.

Holding Ananya's head under his chest, Murthi slowly grinded his pelvis. He moved his hips back and forth slowly, his eyes tightly closed. I noticed his legs jerk. He was cumming straight into my sister's throat.

"Let her go, please! You already came!"

"Mmmm, so good," said Murthi, grinding his hips more. He held Ananya tightly as Sandy began to pound Ananya harder, keeping her body in place.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-12.jpg]

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck yeah Ananya, take my cum you cumdumpster!" shouted Sandy as he fucked Ananya furiously. He smacked Ananya's ass hard and fast, at least a dozen times.

"Your sister is a SLUT! Chandu, you hear me? YOUR, SISTER, IS A SLUT!" screamed Sandy, pulling his cock out, letting globs of his cum drop to the floor.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-13.jpg]

"I'm done." I said to them. They were sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Already? You sure you cleaned her good?" said Murthi, not even looking up.

"Yeah, I did."

"Did you have to get your hand in there to clean her pussy and ass?" said Sandy, laughing.

I did, but I didn't reply.

Like Reply
"Let's go check her out, bro," said Murthi, getting up, "lead the way Chandu."

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-7.md.jpg]

They followed me upstairs to her bedroom. I had tucked her into bed.

"She naked in there?" said Murthi, nudging me.

"Yup... Her clothes are in the washer still.." I said.

Murthi hopped right in, spooning her. I saw him move around under the sheets. He threw out his boxers.

"I'm fucking your sister, Chandu. Did you want to see?"

"No, I didn't." I replied, turning around to walk out.

"Go watch TV," said Sandy, pushing me out of the room.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-17.md.jpg]

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-11.md.jpg]

-

Two whole hours. I listened to the grunting upstairs for two whole hours. I listened as they pounded her into the walls, and into the floor. I heard them high-fiving each other, screaming out loud in adrenaline. I winced at every loud bang, but it didn't stop me from stroking my cock to my sister get fucked so brutally. Finally, they called me again. I reluctantly went back upstairs.

"Chandu." said Murthi, looking at me. His body was covered in sweat. He stood up, tall, with his hard cock hanging proudly over the crumpled body of my sister by his feet. Her hair was messy with some strands stuck together with cum. Her face, her tits, and her ass had cum all over it.

"Yeah.." I said meekly.

[Image: preview.mp4.jpg]

"Chandu." said Sandy. I turned to look at him.

"Chandu." said Murthi, grinning.

"What do you guys want?" I screamed. I almost broke out crying. I didn't deserve to be bullied like this.

Sandy stepped behind me, and closed the door.

"Strip down." said Murthi as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Please don't make me fuck her," I begged. I thought it was what they wanted. They would do it, just so they could laugh at me again.

Sandy smacked my head from behind, knocking me over.

"You're a fucking pervert, Chandu. You know that?" said Sandy, disgusted.

I began crying as I stripped down. My imagination ran wild. I didn't want to suck their cocks, I didn't want to get fucked. If they made me choose between me fucking Ananya and myself getting fucked, I would fuck Ananya.

"Put this on," said Murthi, grinning. It was one of Ananya's underwears.

"Oh god, please don't do this, please!" I bawled out, crying loud. If I had to fuck Ananya, I didn't want to seem like I was eager to. At least they wouldn't tell people that at school.

I put on Ananya's panties, my hard cock sticking out the side.

"Now kneel here, we're gonna take a picture. This way, if you ever tell anyone about this, or if you don't care of this good enough, there will be pictures of you, Chandu, in your sister's panties, with your freshly fucked pretty sister." said Sandy with a grin.

[Image: Ananya-Pandey-nude-fakes-8.md.jpg]

Just a little disappointed. They weren't going to make me fuck her.

"Smile, faggot." said Sandy, and clicked his camera.

"Time to get going," said Murthi, putting his boxers back on.

"I guess so, but don't you remember wanting to do one more thing to Ananya?" said Sandy, looking at Murthi.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to piss." replied Murthi, grinning his stupid grin.

They stood over Ananya, with their dicks pointed at her. I moved away from Ananya, and stood up. I watched as they urinated on my used sister. They mostly pissed on her face, then her tits, then her ass.

"More cleaning job for our hero," said Murthi.

"Oh, and Chandu, we'll definitely be back." said Sandy, walking out of the bedroom.

I heard them run down the stairs, laughing. I listened carefully as their belt buckles jittered downstairs.

"WE'LL BE BACK!" shouted one of them

I sighed to myself. How long till Ananya wakes up? Those assholes had pissed all over the carpet, too. I wished they hadn't.

She still looked beautiful after all that fucking. Her wavy hair still fell on her face perfectly, and her lips still glistened pink. I traced up her smooth legs, her little used pussy, her little used ass, her little used mouth, her soft round tits.

"One more cock won't hurt," I tried to convince myself as I got behind her.

Like Reply
I was jealous of them. I was jealous of how they got to fuck my big sister. I wanted the same. She was more mine than theirs. Why shouldn't I get to have her?

I pounded into her with all I had. I wanted to damage her more than Murthi and Sandy had.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaUN1QMq2wU6ni9X_Df4b...IG3oWh95&s]

I shut my eyes, feeling every little inch of her tight pussy grasping onto my cock. I moaned, called Ananya names, spanked her little ass, shoved my thumb up her well-used asshole.

It didn't take me long to fill her up.

[Image: Ananya-3.md.jpg]

Then I had another go. This time, in her ass. I was convincing myself in my head that Ananya was indeed a slut, having been double penetrated by her little brother's friends. Only sluts do that, right?

In the midst of my daydream, I missed the signs of her waking up.

"Chandu? What are you doing Chandu, let me go!"

I heard her cry under me, her speech still slurred from the drug.

[Image: Ananya-5.md.jpg]

I dropped back onto my ass. Ashamed, I ran to my room and locked it.

The house was silent for a while, then she went into the shower. I cried by my door, cringing at the thought of what would come next. Eventually, the shower stopped.

"Chandu, open the door."

I opened it for her.

"Did you drug me?"

I nodded, unable to look at her.

"To fuck me?"

I couldn't nod to that one.

With a long sigh, she hugged me.

"It's okay, Chandu, boys can be like that..."

"Chandu, look at me."

"Chandu."

"It's okay what you've done... I'll forgive you."

The guilt wanted me to vomit. But on the other hand, my eyes were glued to her towel-wrapped legs. I wanted to see her pussy again.

"Chandu... Your cock..."

It was hard again.

"Just... finish." She said. Her gentle fingers wrapped around my cock, and massaged it softly.

"Ananya..." I looked up at her.

"It's okay... It's okay..." She whispered to me, stroking my cock.

[Image: Ananya-2.md.jpg]

She dropped the towel, and got on her knees in front of me. She dipped her head, suckling on my balls for a moment, then licked the shaft, then the tip...

All I wanted to think was how I was right for fucking her. I mean, Ananya is obviously a slut. She's sucking my cock right now. She's such a slut.

"I think it's ready..." Ananya whispered, giving me a glimpse of a smile. She laid on the bed. I followed her, kneeling between her legs, folding them and resting them on my shoulders...

"I love you." She said to me.

No you don't, I thought to myself. You're just a slut pulling all the tricks, because you crave to get fucked, even though it's your brother.

I pressed down on her legs, pushing her ankles against her shoulders. I fucked her little cunt with rage. She bucked underneath, begging me to take it slow. I responded with harder thrusts. Her little begs turned into little moans, her hips bucked under me, her slut cunt spasmed around my cock like a slut.

[Image: ananya-4.md.jpg]

I gave her a final thrust, and shot my cum deep inside her pussy. It felt as if my soul had left my body through my cock. I fell on top of her, gasping for breath.

"I love you, Chandu," said Ananya, softly grazing her fingertips against my naked back.

"I love you too." I said to her, turning my head away.

[Image: 89b40e24cb18957b850c9f42212c08fa.jpg]

THE-END
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Plz write one on Yummy Gautam.
Like Reply
Nice Bro.. waiting for many more..
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 09:46 PM)Yummygautamboobs Wrote: Plz write one on Yummy Gautam.
Pls write on Bipasha basu/Nagma/Lara Dutta
Like Reply
Shirley Setia please bro
Like Reply
Shilpa Shetty
Like Reply
yourock Heart banana Dude need priya Bhavani Shankar cheating her lover based update while she doing movies as mini series with indhuja and amritha Iyer too based on dating her fans too banana Dodgy welcome
Like Reply
yourock banana happy Dude need priya Bhavani Shankar cheating her lover based update while she doing movies as mini series with indhuja and amritha iyer based on dating her die hard fans Heart welcome Namaskar

Your excellent in most of the stories keep going all the best
[+] 1 user Likes krishkj's post
Like Reply
Shirley setia please
[+] 1 user Likes Rajaryanea's post
Like Reply
Great plot broo!! Some of the fantasies are just mouth watering. Keep going, waiting for updates.

Also Check Diksha: The office WHORE
Like Reply
Great plot broo!! Some of the fantasies are just mouth watering. Keep going, waiting for updates.

Also Check Diksha: The office WHORE
Like Reply
(10-06-2019, 11:49 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: #Keerthi Update 03
Ananth watched the scene where the two women exchanged his cum, really felt he to be in the seventh heaven. For him touching of his own hand on the cock was enough to ejaculate and here it was dreams come true. And more than anything else, he was enjoying his own sis in law. He had also been watching her with her friends and was pretty mesmerized by some of them, one of them of course the fairly well stacked Niveda. Lakshmi stumped him out of his reverie by planting her pussy on his mouth and Ananth did not know where to start. 

[Image: Lakshmi%20Menon%20nude%20pussy%20licked%20images_02.jpg]
Lying flat on his backside and Lakshmi lying above him, this was becoming a bit uncomfortable. Keerthi could read the signs of discomfort and also wanted to make him taste her pussy first. She knew it was coming and he wanted to nestle his mouth on the inner lips of his sis in law's pussy. 
She glanced at Lakshmi asking her to get off the torso, and for the first time laid herself next to her lover and in front of Lakshmi who was left standing next to the bed, Keerthi started the journey for Anath into a bliss of sinful love and sexual calisthenics. 
She applied a small smooch on his forehead, ' My little b-I-l is now getting ready to ram his prick into his big sis in law', saying which she lifted herself and shoved her boobs onto his face. The mangalsutra came in the way and Ananth felt really erotic to see the sign of marriage dangling like that. 
[Image: Keerthi2BSuresh.md.jpg]
He put the gold plates on either of her aureoles on both the boobs and started licking them along the flesh causing flutter down between the legs for both Keerthi and Lakshmi, Ananth was alternating on the boobs dexterously. 
He was picking up fast, for a young man fucking and sexual diligence come like swimming to a dog. It takes little time. After all a male in this part of the world spends more than 10 years post puberty dreaming and fantasizing, this is what they want to do and want to make those dreams come real. Ananth was receiving which is not very common. Not all men have the luck of Keerthi offering herself in the cool confines of one's own house. He was on the verge of losing his virginity, in a short while before dawn he would have sunk his virgin cock into both the pussies. 'Aaah, what a feeling'. He could not believe it and was looking forward to those moments when his cock would be in the hot enclosure of the cuntal sheath. 

Keerthi slowly brought him over him and for the first time that night, Ananth was on the top. He did not leave the twin globes and was profusely tracing the tongue on both the boobs, of course enjoying the mangalsutra too. He asked Keerthi why she did not remove it, to which she giggled and seductively swayed the hair off her forehead, 'Ananth, I am your bride this night and Lakshmi our attendant. In the olden days rajas used to have the same pleasure, where on the first night a female attendant used to assist the bride and give pleasure to the married couple, now if I do not wear the saree and this mangalsutra, how do get that feeling.' ' Married or not, I wanted to make your first fuck look like what it would be on your wedding day, I promise if you marry Niveda it will be better than this and that day the maid will be me and not Lakshmi'. 
[Image: Dcfdt1cU8AEsq2z.jpg]
Hearing to all this, Ananth of course a mere mortal could feel his cock rising. He got over her body and started rubbing the edge of his prick in the pubic area and in no time felt a hand on his dick guiding it into Keerthi's pussy. Little did he realize that the transportation into the nether world of sexual ecstasy was over and he was now like any other fulfilled man, his cock was in a woman's tight pussy. she was lying below Ananth offering him her tight and expensive pussy. 
[Image: Keerthi-Suresh-Fucking.jpg]
Ananth started grunting giving both the women shivers of yet another pre ejaculation. But Keerthi knew how to handle this, she asked Ananth to think of meadows, the back yard of their house, his mother and slowly he came back to normal and the pumping became rhythmic. She was too much and knew how to handle men, especially in bed. Her fingers were on his thighs, very near to the balls but not touching.
[Image: D75lssnVsAEBcu_.jpg]

Keerthi spread her legs far and lifted her pussy to an inclined position, and beckoned Lakshmi to the shallow fusion area and gave some signals. Lakshmi knew what to do and got down to the ritual. She got in between the legs of both and placed herself down with the eyes now transfixed on the magnificent 'in out' going just above her eyes. She was lying with her head down and Ananth's balls above her, cock going in and out of Keerthi's pussy. The moment she felt Ananth was reaching a climax, Lakshmi would remove the cock from the pussy, wipe out a drop or two of ananth's sperm, hold it in the air and give it some breath. Then she licked the cock tasting Keerthi's juices too mixed well with Ananth's and shoved it back into Keerthi.

[Image: Mallu%2Bactress%2Bblowjob%2BLakshmi%2BMe...2Bcock.jpg]
[Image: Fake+nipple+Keerthi+Suresh+pussy+sex+bra+photo.jpg]
 Ananth had not left Keerthi's boobs right from the start and now it was 25 minutes since his suckling began and it looked as if it was not going to end. It was not easy for any man in his state.
After all he had been eyeing those boobs day in day out over the last 2 years all the time, whether it was over the dining table or in the garden where she sat with Venkaji, carelessly allowing the pallu to shift and expose the twin globes.
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
 ' Why did you shave my cock and balls, it is really nice especially when you run your tongue over the cock blurted Ananth.
Again with the naughty smile on her face, Keerthi twitched her lips and glided her fingers over her lips,' It allows deeper access into the pussy, I feel more filled up' saying so she touched his balls with the end of her long nail making him twitch too and grunt more into her chest.
Keerthi was sweating all over and the crevice between her boobs resembled a bed of sex. Ananth busied himself snaking his tongue around that whole area and licked up all the ..s......and felt he had achieved 'nirvana'. 'Ma'am, I need to satisfy my pussy, please allow him to fuck me' whispered Lakshmi from down below. Keerthi could feel Lakshmi on the edge of her thighs and suddenly remembered that the saree was still around her waste. The 10,000 rupees Kanjjevaram Silk saree, was at this point of time rumpled up and rolled up getting crushed between the three bodies. Keerthi slowly removed the cock from her pussy, ' Suck it and keep it hot and long'.
[Image: Nude%2Bblowjob%2Bkeerthi%2Bsuresh%2Bsuck....jpg?ssl=1]
Saying so, she lifted herself from his body and slid Lakshmi all the way from where she was to her standing position. It was all over even before he could realize and in front of his eyes, rested the twin globes of Lakshmi and his cock was now facing her well lubricated spread pussy below, Keerthi reached for the cock and greased her palms with the fluids on the rod sighing to herself. She wanted him to come in lakshmi pussy but that could wait. She needed Lakshmi in this position, after all in all the lust and passion for sex and virgin Ananth, Keerthi had a score to settle with Selvam. She looked towards the camcorder and could see the shine of the lens facing her, satisfying her further. 

[Image: Sexy%20Navel%20Lakshmi%20Menon%20pussy%2...0photo.jpg]
Keerthi pushed the cock into Lakshmi's pussy and so began Ananth, his fucking of the second pussy in the same night. Keerthi decided to give him a bonus at the same time, knowing fairly well that will sound the climax on the poor guy for the third time in a row and this time it would be the culminating one for the night. She lifted her self on to his face facing him just below, allowing him access to her frontal. ................................. Bro write in Telugu lo
Like Reply
When I was eighteen I was shy and quiet. I worked as a waiter and daytime assistant to Nagma  in a large, fancy restaurant . The Nagma  was a woman of about 45, plump, blonde and mean; she was used to getting her own way. Her name was Nagma She was attractive. She usually wore sarees. You could see her Navel. The customers loved her, especially the college boys. She never let the facade slip and the mean bitch show through.

[Image: 59aad15d07ab2089e0785d0524ec553a.jpg]

"Oh hello, how are you?" she would wheeedle smarmily to a customer. A few minutes later she would be shouting at me for any excuse she could find.

She had the executive chef wrapped around her little finger. He was an short man in his mid-fifties and ran the kitchen like a military dictator. If you messed up an order, he would likely as not, throw a plate of hot food, or anything else handy, at your head.

Nagma  often demeaned me in front of the chef and other staff. One morning, after I had been working for her for about six months, she shouted at me to follow her to the basement to select the tablecloth colours for the evening's dinner carry up the heavy bags. The basement was a huge network of corridors and rooms underneath the main building. It was a very old building with no lift so everything had to be lugged up and down stairs. Tablecloths were stored in a large bright room with high, deep shelves around the walls. On the way to the basement, she stopped in the kitchen to discuss the menu with the Chef. Smiling chattily with him as usual, she snapped at me:

[Image: 77a10d26f33102115f25c11f13cebba3.jpg]

"Stop dawdling Puppy."

My name is Shyam, not Puppy. When I first started the job, Nagma  said that Shyam was too boring and she was going to call me Puppy. I needed the job so I didn't object. So I ended up with a name tag that said: Puppy. I hated it and she knew it.

I looked aside, angry and embarrassed in front of the kitchen staff. I most certainly want to fuck that fat bitch.

[Image: Nagma-hot-pic-7.jpg]

A few minutes later we went downstairs. Nagma  unlocked the door to the tablecloth room. It was always locked. I suppose she thought that staff would try to steal tablecloths for their homes - she was probably right; the tablecloths were high quality, heavyweight cotton.

I followed her into the room. She started pulling individual tablecloths from the bags of twenty. She pulled a large light blue cloth out to check its colour, then laid it on the floor, bent over and laid a smaller grey tablecloth diagonally across the larger one. She was a bitch but she was good at table design. She groaned as she bent over.

[Image: Nagma-In-Blouse-Pics.jpg]

"Puppy, get me a maroon tablecloth from that shelf up there."

The shelf she was pointing to was over my head.

"I have to get a ladder, hang on."

"You don't need a ladder, just use a chair."

I went next door to the room where staff ate their meals, grabbed a chair and returned to her shouting:

"Goddammit Puppy, can't you move a bit faster?"

I stood on the chair:

"Sorry, which one do you want now?"

"Weren't you fucking listening? I'm dealing with a moron here."

[Image: MV5BYWM0N2ViYWMtMzAzYy00YjIwLTgxMzgtMzhh...@._V1_.jpg]

I gave her a look.

"Puppy, you got no sense of humour. Now move it. Dumb kid."

She pointed at a bag: "Get me one from there."

Like Reply
I reached in and pulled out a maroon tablecloth.

Nagma , removed her jacket, folded it and put it on a shelf. She was wearing a white blouse with a deep cleavage. I looked down too see the tops of her fat mounds staring up at me.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14724129]

"Pay attention to what you're doing and stop looking at my boobs."

I didn't want to, but I couldn't avoid her "Big boobs" they were right under me. I was in no way trying to look at this bich's tits. It seemed to me as if she was trying to draw attention to her tits -trying to prove to herself that she was attractive to an eighteen year old.

I grabbed the cloth and handed it to her.

"Lay it out so I can see what it looks like."

[Image: c3532b2c88bc697a40818af1208e15fa.gif]

I got down and spread it on the floor.

"Mam., it's wrinkled. Smooth it out."

"OK, now I need one of the glass centrepieces, where did you put them away?"

"I put them over there mam ."

I pointed to a shelf on the other side of the room. She walked over to the shelf I had pointed to, bent over and peered in.

"Marone, why did you put them all the way in the back?"

"They're glass Nagma , I wanted to make sure they wouldn't get damaged."

She reached in to take one, the shelves were deep and she couldn't reach it. She stood on her toes and reached in again, her face against the shelf above. She still could not get to it. She put her head under the shelf and reached in, stretching on the tips of her toes. She shouted from under the shelf:

"Goddammit Puppy, look what the fuck you made me do now. I'm stuck."

[Image: Nagma_1.jpeg]

It did indeed appear that she had become stuck. I savoured the sight for a few seconds.

"Goddammit Puppy, are you still there? My hair is caught in something. Get me loose."

"What would you like me to do?"

"How the fuck do I know? just get me the fuck out of here. Now! Move it!"

I stood behind her and reached in to try to release her hair, but I was too far away.

"Puppy, you're not even near, you'll never get it like that, move closer."

I moved until I was leaning against her and reached in again.

"Dammit Puppy, you're not trying to fuck me, you're trying to get my hair loose. Hurry up."

I grabbed her hair and tried to pull it free.

"Ow, you stupid fuck. What the hell are you trying to do, scalp me?"

"I'm sorry mam, I'm doing my best."

"Well you better do better if you still want to have a job tomorrow."

That pissed me off. I grabbed her hair and yanked it hard. She yelped.

"I'm trying to help , please shut the fuck up."

I reached down in front of her, just above her waist, and grabbed the bottom edges of her shirt. I jerked my hands back, popping all the buttons along the front, exposing her bra. She gasped.

I grabbed the top of the bra and pulled it down. Her heavy breasts hung free. I cupped her creamy tits then tweaked her nipples between my fingers. They began to wrinkle and stiffen.

[Image: nagma-actress-nude-porn-fuck-pussy-photo...rgsart.jpg]

"What the fuck are you doing Puppy?"

"Shut up Nagma , I'm trying to set you free."

I grabbed her arse and ran my middle finger down her slot. Her knees bucked slightly.

"Oof."

I reached around her waist, her belly folding slightly over my fingers, pulled the snaps to her trousers then yanked them down hard to display her pale, chubby legs. There she was, my bitch of a boss: bare legged, bent over on her tippy toes, her white lace panties the only thing protecting her modesty.

"What the fuck Puppy?"

"Shut up. Don't you want me to help?"

I traced my thumb in the slot between her legs. She releaed a quick gasp.

[Image: 4757c548f9ed700702cbf936b8efc794.jpg]

"Are you going to fire me tomorrow? Are you going to be nice to me from now on?"

"I promise Puppy, just free my hair. I won't fire you."

"Ok."

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
I stuck my fingers down into the crack of her panties and pulled outwards, then down to her ankles. She was now exposed, stuck, helpless, bent over under the shelf, her pussy in full view. I pulled up the chair and sat behind her, enjoying myself, savouring the view of her slimy red slash, wreathed in wispy hair, the little hole gaping.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking at your pussy. It's quite nice you know, not at all like your personality."

[Image: 589878.jpg]

I noticed a dribble of juice down the inside of her thigh. Her pubes had little drops of moisture on them, like sundews. She adjusted her legs fractionally wider.

I stood up, unbuckled my belt and let my trousers drop to the floor. There was a clink as the buckle hit the floor.

"What was that?"

"I've just taken off my trousers."

my cock liked the look of her pussy. It sprang free, the foreskin already withdrawn. I took off my socks and shoes and sat on the chair again. I raised my right leg and rested my foot on her arse. I massaged her arse for a few seconds then stuck my big toe into her cunt. She yelped:

"What the fuck, what is that?"

"Thats my toe Nagma . I'm gonna toe fuck you."

"Why? Why cant you just fuck me normal? Jesus, you're so useless."

[Image: 9139F69.jpg]

"Because I don't want you to enjoy it too much Nagma ."

I continued to toe fuck Nagma , stopping when it seemed like she was enjoying it too much. After a while, I couldn't resist any more and started wanking as I watched my toe slip in and out of her slit.

After a couple of minutes I removed my toe from her pussy and grabbed two more chairs. I placed the chairs on either side of her legs.

"I'm gonna give your legs a rest from all that standing."

Grabbing both her ankles, I lifted her off her feet. She gave a stifled gasp. I spread her legs wide and placed each on the back of a chair, mid-thigh. She was now lying horizontally, head and shoulders in the shelf, arse, legs and pussy, spread wide.

[Image: Nagma%2Bpussy%2Bnaked%2Bbig%2Bboobs%2Bon...lothes.jpg]

I sat down and inserted my big toe again. She pushed back against it. I knew she enjoyed it. I stroked my hard penis as I gazed upon the wet pussy of the woman I hated most in the world, with my toe in it. My penis head was slimy with precum. I felt my balls tighten as my load started rising.

"I'm gonna cum all over you Nagma ."

[Image: aHR0cDovLzM4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb90vMGRh...dpZg==.jpg]

"That's OK, just blow your load and let's get this over with."

I removed my toe from her pussy adn stood up. My cock wanted to cum so bad. Suddenly, I realised, for all her talk about fucking, she worked so much, she probably never actually got fucked. I could smell the rancid muskiness wafting from her gash. I continued wanking, my cock right in front of her pussy hole.

"What are you doing back there?"

"I'm gonna cum on your pussy."

"Oh, pease don't make a mess ok?"

My cock stiffened and spurted its first load. A large gob of cum blasted on to Nagma 's pussy, smearing it white and congealing in her pubes.

"Sorry, I made a mess."

I stuck my cock in. She stiffened. I thrust forcefully. My cock pushed past her cervix and squirted a stream of jism up her tube. My balls clenched again, I thrust hard and another wad of sperm and semen blasted into her cunt hole.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl9jo3Whn_Iyov5hMK...l5dpTp5v7P]

She started pushing back against me. I pulled out. I thrust in again and slammed my hips against her shuddering arse, then pulled out again. Cum sprayed wildly all over her arse and back. I stuck my rod into her hole once more and released a final gush of into her slot.

Like Reply