Adultery Used & Abused
I was in deep sleep when I heard loud sounds of people someone fighting and swearing very loudly. I tried to ignore it and continued to sleep but the sounds keep on increasing and then there was a very loud sound of breaking of glass. I got up from my bed and came out and what I saw was that there was a broken bottle of whiskey in a corner and if someone hit it on the corner wall and Wasim was holding Sumit collar and saying – Madarchod teri himmat kaise huyi mujhse aise baat karne ki. Yahin gaand maar dunga teri.

Wasim slapped Sumit hard while completing his sentence. I was shocked to see that and immediately intervened, I shouted – What the fuck is going on here? Wasim immediately leave Sumit.

Wasim ignored what I said and continued abusing Sumit – Bhen ke laude tere liye kya kya nahi kiya hum logon ne. He again tried to slap Sumit.

But this time I caught his hand and stopped him and shouted – Wasim band karo yeh tamasha, tumhari himmat kaise huyi mere ghar mein is tarah se baat karne ki. Abhi ke abhi mere ghar se nikal jao. Just get out.

Wasim was very drunk, he turned towards me and said – Tu chup kar kutiya. Sali samajhti kya hai apne aapko.

With that Wasim pushed me hard and I fell on the floor and by back got hurt a bit. I was rubbing my back where it hit the ground and didn’t realize that by dress got bunched upto my waist due to the fall and my naked thighs along with my pink panties were visible in the white light. All the boys were staring at my thighs and my panty covered crouch. Wasim came and sat beside me on the floor and started rubbing my naked thighs. I realized about what he did and what is he doing. I got furious and shouted – What in the hell you think you are doing? Keep your hand away from my body.

With that I slapped him, Wasim got very angry, he looked up and his eyes were burning with rage. He said – Saali tujhe sabak sikhana hi padega.

He slapped me very hard across my face and I saw butterflies in front of my eyes and I got semi-unconscious with a blow. Wasim then signalled Dilawar and Ankit to come and hold my hands, they obliged what they were signalled. The sat near by head and pinned each of my hand beneath their legs. I realized what they are upto and tried to free myself from their hold but the boys were too strong from me so I was not able to even move. Wasim then started rubbing my pussy above my panties. Tears started to roll from my eyes, I said them crying – Please leave me guys. Ankit I’m your mami and you all call me mami as well, please don’t spoil my life. I’m a married woman, please don’t do this to me.

Wasim laughed and replied - Mami Jaan you were teasing us all night. Give a chance and you will also enjoy.

While saying that Wasim moved my panties aside and looked at my naked pussy. It was shaved and shining in the light. His eyes shined looking at it.

I kept crying and pleading him - Please Wasim don’t do this. Please spare me.

He ignored my please and roamed his finger tips on my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and turned my head to one side, I closed my fist tightly. Wasim started rubbing my pussy and in between he was playing with my clitoris as well. Ankit and Dilawar also took advantage of the situation and started pressing my boobs above the dress. Sumit in the other hand was standing and looking at all this dumbfounded.

Wasim looked at him and said - Dumbfuck don’t just stand like that, go and get a pair of sissors.

Sumit looked at Arpit who replied - Get it from the kitchen, it’s in the top drawer on right side.

Sumit rushed inside and was back in a couple of minutes with a sissors in his hand.

I once again pleaded him - Please have some mercy on me Wasim, please let me go.

Wasim again ignored me and then took the hem of my dress and and started cutting my dress from middle and cut it till my neck and then moved the flaps aside and made my bra covered boobs visible to everyone. The eyes of all the boys shined looking at my lace bra covered boobs and cleavage. Due to the constant rubbing of Wasim on my pussy I started getting wet and then he inserted his finger inside my wet pussy. A moan escaped my mouth when he inserted his finger inside my pussy.

Wasim then got up and started unbuttoning his jeans when Arpit said - Bhai pehla haq mera banta hai.

Wasim thought for a moment and then buttoned his jeans back and signalled Arpit to go first. They swapped places and now Wasim sat near my head and got hold of my hand and Arpit got near my legs. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down along with his underwear. I shivered looking at his dick and screamed for help at the top of my voice in a hope that if someone might be crossing from the road outside or our neighbours might hear me and come for my rescue. The chances of someone coming for my help were feeble though as it were almost 3 in the morning and ours was a bungalow with lots of empty space surrounding the house so the neighbour’s houses were also quite far away. Wasim them closed by mouth with his palm.

Arpit immediately got between my legs, he folded them and brought my knees near my chest, in that pose my pussy and butts raised a bit above the ground, he then put his fingers in the waist band of my panties and tugged them. He pulled my panties out and threw it towards Sumit and like a pervert he started smelling my panties.

Looking at my naked cunt, Arpit throat went dry he said - Wow Anu Mami kya chikni aur sexy chut hai aapki, ek dum pink, kisi flower ki tarah.

Dilawar laughed and said - Khushboo nahi sunghega is phool ki?

Ankit bent down and took a snip at my pussy and his nostrils filled with the intoxicating fragrance of my pussy and he went wild in excitement. He could hold any longer and took position between my legs. I knew what is going to happen next, I want to plead him but Wasim hand was still on my mouth keeping it shut.

I started shaking my body vigorously in an attempt to stop inserting his dick in my pussy and it worked for a while and Arpit was not able to place his dick on my honey hole. Wasim got irritated as he was getting impatient for his turn.

He said - Anu mami quietly cooperate with us and you will also enjoy otherwise we have to either beat you up or drug you to make you cooperate with us.

I got really scared listening to this as I was aware that Wasim is capable of doing what is just said. I stopped my movements immediately. Wasim then signalled Arpit to go ahead and he put his dickhead on the enterance of my pussy, tears were rolling out of my eyes nonstop, but the boys were not giving it any attention. I pleaded Arpit with my eyes to stop and one last time nodded my head in a no.

Arpit with all his might gave big push and his 6.5 inches dick went inside my pussy in one go. My eyes rolled out due to this sudden invasion. He put his body on mine started pumping me very hard right from the start itself. After a few strokes my body started responding and my juices started flowing. Regardless of what my mind was saying my body started enjoying the fuck. After a few minutes, Wasim removed his hand from my mouth but I didn’t make any noise.

Wasim and Dilawar took their hands to my boobs and pulled the bra cups aside and made my nipples visible. They loved looking at my naked boobs and started pinching my nipples. Sumit also moved forward to have a look of my naked boobs. Arpit moved his face near mine and tried to kiss me but I moved my face to the side and he ended up kissing my cheek. He started licking my tears from my cheek and the moved his tongue to my neck and started licking me there.

Arpit was moaning loudly and kept on blabbering – Kya tight chut hai aapki Anu Mami, kya maal ho aap, maza aa gaya. It was my dream to fuck you etc etc.

I was getting more and more excited with every passing minute and was getting near my orgasm, but Arpit suddenly declared that he is going to cum. I got panicked and asked him not to cum inside. Wasim also signalled him to not to cum inside as he was having some other plans. I was very near my orgasm and my body wanted to be fucked for some more time but I couldn’t say that to Arpit, finally Arpit pulled his dick out and started shaking his dick with his hand and started cumming on my tummy. I was left unsatisfied but I didn’t say anything. I was aware that now boys will bang me one by one and there was no way to escape from here and no point fighting with them. So I decided that what I have to do now.
[+] 5 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story getting hotter day by day
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Extremely hot.
[+] 1 user Likes rohanakasachin's post
Like Reply
so now she again trapped.......
everyone ...who wants to be a good person.........instead a right one
alway be used and abused

lets see what happens next
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
What an erotic update, keep it up bro
[+] 2 users Like ansh_arora's post
Like Reply
suppppeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 11:22 PM)Devil0606 Wrote: I was in deep sleep when I heard loud sounds of people someone fighting and swearing very loudly. I tried to ignore it and continued to sleep but the sounds keep on increasing and then there was a very loud sound of breaking of glass. I got up from my bed and came out and what I saw was that there was a broken bottle of whiskey in a corner and if someone hit it on the corner wall and Wasim was holding Sumit collar and saying – Madarchod teri himmat kaise huyi mujhse aise baat karne ki. Yahin gaand maar dunga teri.

Wasim slapped Sumit hard while completing his sentence. I was shocked to see that and immediately intervened, I shouted – What the fuck is going on here? Wasim immediately leave Sumit.

Wasim ignored what I said and continued abusing Sumit – Bhen ke laude tere liye kya kya nahi kiya hum logon ne. He again tried to slap Sumit.

But this time I caught his hand and stopped him and shouted – Wasim band karo yeh tamasha, tumhari himmat kaise huyi mere ghar mein is tarah se baat karne ki. Abhi ke abhi mere ghar se nikal jao. Just get out.

Wasim was very drunk, he turned towards me and said – Tu chup kar kutiya. Sali samajhti kya hai apne aapko.

With that Wasim pushed me hard and I fell on the floor and by back got hurt a bit. I was rubbing my back where it hit the ground and didn’t realize that by dress got bunched upto my waist due to the fall and my naked thighs along with my pink panties were visible in the white light. All the boys were staring at my thighs and my panty covered crouch. Wasim came and sat beside me on the floor and started rubbing my naked thighs. I realized about what he did and what is he doing. I got furious and shouted – What in the hell you think you are doing? Keep your hand away from my body.

With that I slapped him, Wasim got very angry, he looked up and his eyes were burning with rage. He said – Saali tujhe sabak sikhana hi padega.

He slapped me very hard across my face and I saw butterflies in front of my eyes and I got semi-unconscious with a blow. Wasim then signalled Dilawar and Ankit to come and hold my hands, they obliged what they were signalled. The sat near by head and pinned each of my hand beneath their legs. I realized what they are upto and tried to free myself from their hold but the boys were too strong from me so I was not able to even move. Wasim then started rubbing my pussy above my panties. Tears started to roll from my eyes, I said them crying – Please leave me guys. Ankit I’m your mami and you all call me mami as well, please don’t spoil my life. I’m a married woman, please don’t do this to me.

Wasim laughed and replied - Mami Jaan you were teasing us all night. Give a chance and you will also enjoy.

While saying that Wasim moved my panties aside and looked at my naked pussy. It was shaved and shining in the light. His eyes shined looking at it.

I kept crying and pleading him - Please Wasim don’t do this. Please spare me.

He ignored my please and roamed his finger tips on my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and turned my head to one side, I closed my fist tightly. Wasim started rubbing my pussy and in between he was playing with my clitoris as well. Ankit and Dilawar also took advantage of the situation and started pressing my boobs above the dress. Sumit in the other hand was standing and looking at all this dumbfounded.

Wasim looked at him and said - Dumbfuck don’t just stand like that, go and get a pair of sissors.

Sumit looked at Arpit who replied - Get it from the kitchen, it’s in the top drawer on right side.

Sumit rushed inside and was back in a couple of minutes with a sissors in his hand.

I once again pleaded him - Please have some mercy on me Wasim, please let me go.

Wasim again ignored me and then took the hem of my dress and and started cutting my dress from middle and cut it till my neck and then moved the flaps aside and made my bra covered boobs visible to everyone. The eyes of all the boys shined looking at my lace bra covered boobs and cleavage. Due to the constant rubbing of Wasim on my pussy I started getting wet and then he inserted his finger inside my wet pussy. A moan escaped my mouth when he inserted his finger inside my pussy.

Wasim then got up and started unbuttoning his jeans when Arpit said - Bhai pehla haq mera banta hai.

Wasim thought for a moment and then buttoned his jeans back and signalled Arpit to go first. They swapped places and now Wasim sat near my head and got hold of my hand and Arpit got near my legs. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down along with his underwear. I shivered looking at his dick and screamed for help at the top of my voice in a hope that if someone might be crossing from the road outside or our neighbours might hear me and come for my rescue. The chances of someone coming for my help were feeble though as it were almost 3 in the morning and ours was a bungalow with lots of empty space surrounding the house so the neighbour’s houses were also quite far away. Wasim them closed by mouth with his palm.

Arpit immediately got between my legs, he folded them and brought my knees near my chest, in that pose my pussy and butts raised a bit above the ground, he then put his fingers in the waist band of my panties and tugged them. He pulled my panties out and threw it towards Sumit and like a pervert he started smelling my panties.

Looking at my naked cunt, Arpit throat went dry he said - Wow Anu Mami kya chikni aur sexy chut hai aapki, ek dum pink, kisi flower ki tarah.

Dilawar laughed and said - Khushboo nahi sunghega is phool ki?

Ankit bent down and took a snip at my pussy and his nostrils filled with the intoxicating fragrance of my pussy and he went wild in excitement. He could hold any longer and took position between my legs. I knew what is going to happen next, I want to plead him but Wasim hand was still on my mouth keeping it shut.

I started shaking my body vigorously in an attempt to stop inserting his dick in my pussy and it worked for a while and Arpit was not able to place his dick on my honey hole. Wasim got irritated as he was getting impatient for his turn.

He said - Anu mami quietly cooperate with us and you will also enjoy otherwise we have to either beat you up or drug you to make you cooperate with us.

I got really scared listening to this as I was aware that Wasim is capable of doing what is just said. I stopped my movements immediately. Wasim then signalled Arpit to go ahead and he put his dickhead on the enterance of my pussy, tears were rolling out of my eyes nonstop, but the boys were not giving it any attention. I pleaded Arpit with my eyes to stop and one last time nodded my head in a no.

Arpit with all his might gave big push and his 6.5 inches dick went inside my pussy in one go. My eyes rolled out due to this sudden invasion. He put his body on mine started pumping me very hard right from the start itself. After a few strokes my body started responding and my juices started flowing. Regardless of what my mind was saying my body started enjoying the fuck. After a few minutes, Wasim removed his hand from my mouth but I didn’t make any noise.

Wasim and Dilawar took their hands to my boobs and pulled the bra cups aside and made my nipples visible. They loved looking at my naked boobs and started pinching my nipples. Sumit also moved forward to have a look of my naked boobs. Arpit moved his face near mine and tried to kiss me but I moved my face to the side and he ended up kissing my cheek. He started licking my tears from my cheek and the moved his tongue to my neck and started licking me there.

Arpit was moaning loudly and kept on blabbering – Kya tight chut hai aapki Anu Mami, kya maal ho aap, maza aa gaya. It was my dream to fuck you etc etc.

I was getting more and more excited with every passing minute and was getting near my orgasm, but Arpit suddenly declared that he is going to cum. I got panicked and asked him not to cum inside. Wasim also signalled him to not to cum inside as he was having some other plans. I was very near my orgasm and my body wanted to be fucked for some more time but I couldn’t say that to Arpit, finally Arpit pulled his dick out and started shaking his dick with his hand and started cumming on my tummy. I was left unsatisfied but I didn’t say anything. I was aware that now boys will bang me one by one and there was no way to escape from here and no point fighting with them. So I decided that what I have to do now.

Fucking hot story man 
Let her be used by low class vendors and old mens
[+] 1 user Likes Amino's post
Like Reply
(28-01-2020, 08:36 PM)Amino Wrote: Fucking hot story man 
Let her be used by low class vendors and old mens

All in due course man.... the story has just started..... i have many things in my mind..... its gonna be a saga
[+] 1 user Likes Devil0606's post
Like Reply
Once drained out Arpit got up from me and lied on the floor next to me. Wasim got and started taking his pants off. I coldly told him – Lets go inside, my back is hurting on the floor and I need to clean this mess as well. Wasim and Dilawar looked at each other and smiled. Wasim said ok to me. i got up and first took my dress off which they cut from middle and cleaned Arpit’s cum from my body with that dress itself. The boys were amazed to see me in just bra and panties with my boobs out of the bra cups. We all then moved to the extra bedroom we had on ground floor which is not used by anyone and was having just a double bed and very less furniture in the room. Once inside the room I took my bra and panties off and got completely naked. Boys also started taking their clothes off and were fully naked in less than a minute, Sumit had an average dick of 6.5 inches while Dilawar’s and Wasim’s dicks were long and think, more than 7.5 inches in length and almost 3 inches in thickness. All of them were hard looking at my naked body. I went and lied on the bed and signalled the buys to come, as I wanted to get over with it as soon as possible.

Boys couldn’t believe their luck that I was willingly ready to get fucked by all of them. Wasim came between my legs and spread them in an eagle position, while Sumit and Dilawar came on either side of me. They both bent down and started sucking my nipple while Wasim started rubbing his circumcised dickhead on my pussy and clit. I loved the sensation of this triple attack from them and was getting very excited. Wasim kept on rubbing his dick on my pussy lips and was inserting it inside and was teasing me. I raised my hips up in the air in anticipation of taking his dick inside my pussy but every time I raised my hips and took my pussy up to take his dick in he moved his dick couple of inches back.  

When I couldn’t control it I said – Wasim stop teasing me and put it inside.

Wasim replied – Put what inside Anu Mami?

I said – Put your dick inside?

Wasim replied with a shrewd smile – Put my dick in what?

I knew that he playing mind games with me but I badly wanted to relieve myself so I shamelessly said – Inside my pussy.

Wasim wanted to tease me more, he again said – Anu Mami please elaborate and tell me clearly what exactly you want me do.

Me – You know you are such a bastard Wasim. Now will you please put your long and think dick inside my pussy and fuck me hard.

Wasim was satisfied with my reply and he slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy. His dick was quite thick and it stretched my pussy to the extent which I never experienced before. Only half of his dick was inside and I already felt so filled. He then pulled his dick out a bit and again pushed and after 2-3 such pushed his whole dick was inside my pussy. It touched the corners of my pussy which were never touched before. He started making slow strokes and every time his dick went inside the tip of dick was touching my g-spot and it gave a shiver in my whole body. On the other hand Sumit and Dilawar were now sucking my nipples, all this was too much and just after a few stokes from Wasim I had my orgasm. It was an intense one and made me shake for almost a minute. The boys really enjoyed seeing me cum like that. Once the orgasm subsided, Wasim again started fucking me in long slow strokes and I was loving the way his dick was filling up my cunt.

I got hold of Sumit’s dick and pulled him towards my mouth once it was near it I took it inside my mouth and started sucking it. Dilawar also got up from and he took my hand to his dick and I started stroking it. Arpit was seeing all this with his eyes wide open. He also came near the bed and sat down there and started playing with my boobs and nipples. Every part of my body was getting pleasure. After fucking me in this position for some time, Wasim took his dick out and asked me to get into the doggy position. I obliged him and got on all fours, he inserted me from behind and this time his dick went inside swiftly in one go. A loud moan escaped my mouth when he entered me from behind. Dilawar came in front of me and inserted his dick in my mouth, his dick was so big that it started hitting the back of my throat and I started to gag. Muffed up grunts and moans were coming out of mouth continuously. Arpit and Sumit got hold of my hanging boobs from either side and started mauling them. Wasim parted my ass cheeks and looked at my tiny ass hole. He loved the sight of small wrinkled pink hole. He took his dick out and bent down and started licking my ass hole.

It was the first time that a tongue touched my butthole, I shivered when the tip of his tongue touched it. I thought how can he do such a filthy thing but I was loving the sensation. He then parted my ass cheeks as much as possible and started drilling my ass hole with his tongue. I started shaking in excitement and reached another orgasm. Never in my life I had 2 orgasms in such a short span. Wasim then got up and again inserted his dick in my pussy and started pumping me very fast this time. He was also very excited and kept on pumping his dick in and out of my pussy and then suddenly he pulled his dick out. He asked Dilawar to switch positions with him.  

Wasim pulled his dick out of my pussy and signalled Dilawar to switch places with him. I was enjoying the way he was fucking me so I didn’t like what he was doing and I didn’t understand why he was doing that. Wasn’t he enjoying fucking my cunt? I got the answer to my questions after a few minutes only. So now Dilawar was behind me and he rubbed his dickhead on the enterance of my pussy and gave a push and his dick slides inside with ease due to the juices my cunt was releasing for quite some time now. He grunted as he loved the warmth of my pussy and said - Kya garam chut hai Anu darling, maza aa gaya kasam se.

His dick was of the same length and thickness as Wasim but the way he was fucking me was quite different. He was making 4-5 short strokes and then he used to pull out his whole dick and then in a long stroke insert the whole dick inside in 1 go, this was giving me a different pleasure. On the other hand Wasim came in front of me and started mouth fucking me with great force and after a couple of minutes of fucking my face his dick started puffing up I realised he is going to cum now and I tried to pull my mouth away but he held my head in hands tightly and made final few strokes and then started spurting inside my mouth. His shots of cum hit the back of my throat. I felt like puking but cudn’t. After a few spurt a inside my mouth he then pulled his dick out and started shootings his semen on my face. I got the answers to my questions that why he switched positions with Dilawar.

Dilawar was fucking me hard and fast now from back and he spanked my ass a couple of times. He loved the way my ass shaked when he spanked it. Sumit came with a towel and wiped my face. I felt relieved and loved his gesture but then he came forward and inserted his dick in my mouth and I understood the reason why he cleaned my face. He was no different from other three bastards.

I was sucking his dick when pushed my butts and made me lie down on my tummy. Then he came above me slightly parted my legs and inserted his dick in my pussy from behind in lying position. I was never fucked in this position before and it gave me a totally new sensation. He could also feel the tightness of my pussy in that position, and he was moaning more and more while fucking me in that position. Dilawar fucked me for a few more minutes in that position and then pulled his dick out and started cumming on my butts. He came so much that his cum started flowing from my butt cheeks to my butt crack. Dilakar then with the tips of his four fingers started rubbing his cum into my butt crack.

It was Sumit’s turn now to fuck me, I liked him from day one since I met him so I was quite eager to do that. Till now he was sitting on the side of bed and watching Dilawar fucking me from behind. I signalled Sumit to come near me. I made him sit on bed with his back resting on the bed and while lying down only I moved between his legs and started sucking his dick.

Wasim taunted while sitting on the chair - Yeh to Anu Mami ka favourite hai isse to Mami jannat ki sair karwayengi.

I was giving my best to Sumit and they way he was moaning I was pretty sure that I’m doing a good job. I then moved up a bit and kept his dick between my boobs and pressed them from both the sides. I started moving my boobs up and down on his dick then. Other three boys were amazed to see that and came near the bed to see me titty fucking Sumit. After stopped it after a couple of minutes I didn’t want him to get too excited and cum. I wanted to take him inside me.  When I got up from my position, Sumit also started getting up but I signalled him to stay where he was. I got up and turned around and with my back toward Sumit while my face towards the rest of the guys and bent down and sat on Sumit’s dick. I slowly took his dick inside me while sitting down. Once his whole dick was inside me, I waited for a minute to regain my energies and then I started moving up and down on his dick.  

Sumit was having the time of his life and was moaning continuously. I then bent forward and kept my hands on the bed and with that support I increased my speed of doing up and down on sumit’s dick. All the boys got so excited looking at me fucking Sumit rather than him fucking me. They started getting hard again. Arpit got on the bed and stood with his erect dick right in front of my face. I knew what I was supposed to do. Arpit brought his dick forward near my face and I took my toungue out and started licking the tip of his dick. Arpit couldn’t control and pushed his dick inside my mouth and started moving it in and out of my mouth. I was being fucked from both the ends.

Sumit got hold of my butts from the side and started pushing me harder on his dick. I also started to suck Arpit’s dick harder and within a few minutes I felt both of them are about to cum. Both Sumit and Arpit came together in by either ends. Sumit started squirting his semen inside my pussy and Arpit started to cum in my mouth.

Once they both got drained I got up from my position. Sumit’s almost limp dick came out of my pussy and his semen started flowing from my pussy to my inner thighs. I was very tired and just lied down on bed next to Sumit with my eyes closed.
[+] 4 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
Hot updates. Thank you
Like Reply
(29-01-2020, 11:07 AM)Devil0606 Wrote: Once drained out Arpit got up from me and lied on the floor next to me. Wasim got and started taking his pants off. I coldly told him – Lets go inside, my back is hurting on the floor and I need to clean this mess as well. Wasim and Dilawar looked at each other and smiled. Wasim said ok to me. i got up and first took my dress off which they cut from middle and cleaned Arpit’s cum from my body with that dress itself. The boys were amazed to see me in just bra and panties with my boobs out of the bra cups. We all then moved to the extra bedroom we had on ground floor which is not used by anyone and was having just a double bed and very less furniture in the room. Once inside the room I took my bra and panties off and got completely naked. Boys also started taking their clothes off and were fully naked in less than a minute, Sumit had an average dick of 6.5 inches while Dilawar’s and Wasim’s dicks were long and think, more than 7.5 inches in length and almost 3 inches in thickness. All of them were hard looking at my naked body. I went and lied on the bed and signalled the buys to come, as I wanted to get over with it as soon as possible.

Boys couldn’t believe their luck that I was willingly ready to get fucked by all of them. Wasim came between my legs and spread them in an eagle position, while Sumit and Dilawar came on either side of me. They both bent down and started sucking my nipple while Wasim started rubbing his circumcised dickhead on my pussy and clit. I loved the sensation of this triple attack from them and was getting very excited. Wasim kept on rubbing his dick on my pussy lips and was inserting it inside and was teasing me. I raised my hips up in the air in anticipation of taking his dick inside my pussy but every time I raised my hips and took my pussy up to take his dick in he moved his dick couple of inches back.  

When I couldn’t control it I said – Wasim stop teasing me and put it inside.

Wasim replied – Put what inside Anu Mami?

I said – Put your dick inside?

Wasim replied with a shrewd smile – Put my dick in what?

I knew that he playing mind games with me but I badly wanted to relieve myself so I shamelessly said – Inside my pussy.

Wasim wanted to tease me more, he again said – Anu Mami please elaborate and tell me clearly what exactly you want me do.

Me – You know you are such a bastard Wasim. Now will you please put your long and think dick inside my pussy and fuck me hard.

Wasim was satisfied with my reply and he slowly pushed his dick inside my pussy. His dick was quite thick and it stretched my pussy to the extent which I never experienced before. Only half of his dick was inside and I already felt so filled. He then pulled his dick out a bit and again pushed and after 2-3 such pushed his whole dick was inside my pussy. It touched the corners of my pussy which were never touched before. He started making slow strokes and every time his dick went inside the tip of dick was touching my g-spot and it gave a shiver in my whole body. On the other hand Sumit and Dilawar were now sucking my nipples, all this was too much and just after a few stokes from Wasim I had my orgasm. It was an intense one and made me shake for almost a minute. The boys really enjoyed seeing me cum like that. Once the orgasm subsided, Wasim again started fucking me in long slow strokes and I was loving the way his dick was filling up my cunt.

I got hold of Sumit’s dick and pulled him towards my mouth once it was near it I took it inside my mouth and started sucking it. Dilawar also got up from and he took my hand to his dick and I started stroking it. Arpit was seeing all this with his eyes wide open. He also came near the bed and sat down there and started playing with my boobs and nipples. Every part of my body was getting pleasure. After fucking me in this position for some time, Wasim took his dick out and asked me to get into the doggy position. I obliged him and got on all fours, he inserted me from behind and this time his dick went inside swiftly in one go. A loud moan escaped my mouth when he entered me from behind. Dilawar came in front of me and inserted his dick in my mouth, his dick was so big that it started hitting the back of my throat and I started to gag. Muffed up grunts and moans were coming out of mouth continuously. Arpit and Sumit got hold of my hanging boobs from either side and started mauling them. Wasim parted my ass cheeks and looked at my tiny ass hole. He loved the sight of small wrinkled pink hole. He took his dick out and bent down and started licking my ass hole.

It was the first time that a tongue touched my butthole, I shivered when the tip of his tongue touched it. I thought how can he do such a filthy thing but I was loving the sensation. He then parted my ass cheeks as much as possible and started drilling my ass hole with his tongue. I started shaking in excitement and reached another orgasm. Never in my life I had 2 orgasms in such a short span. Wasim then got up and again inserted his dick in my pussy and started pumping me very fast this time. He was also very excited and kept on pumping his dick in and out of my pussy and then suddenly he pulled his dick out. He asked Dilawar to switch positions with him.  

Wasim pulled his dick out of my pussy and signalled Dilawar to switch places with him. I was enjoying the way he was fucking me so I didn’t like what he was doing and I didn’t understand why he was doing that. Wasn’t he enjoying fucking my cunt? I got the answer to my questions after a few minutes only. So now Dilawar was behind me and he rubbed his dickhead on the enterance of my pussy and gave a push and his dick slides inside with ease due to the juices my cunt was releasing for quite some time now. He grunted as he loved the warmth of my pussy and said - Kya garam chut hai Anu darling, maza aa gaya kasam se.

His dick was of the same length and thickness as Wasim but the way he was fucking me was quite different. He was making 4-5 short strokes and then he used to pull out his whole dick and then in a long stroke insert the whole dick inside in 1 go, this was giving me a different pleasure. On the other hand Wasim came in front of me and started mouth fucking me with great force and after a couple of minutes of fucking my face his dick started puffing up I realised he is going to cum now and I tried to pull my mouth away but he held my head in hands tightly and made final few strokes and then started spurting inside my mouth. His shots of cum hit the back of my throat. I felt like puking but cudn’t. After a few spurt a inside my mouth he then pulled his dick out and started shootings his semen on my face. I got the answers to my questions that why he switched positions with Dilawar.

Dilawar was fucking me hard and fast now from back and he spanked my ass a couple of times. He loved the way my ass shaked when he spanked it. Sumit came with a towel and wiped my face. I felt relieved and loved his gesture but then he came forward and inserted his dick in my mouth and I understood the reason why he cleaned my face. He was no different from other three bastards.

I was sucking his dick when pushed my butts and made me lie down on my tummy. Then he came above me slightly parted my legs and inserted his dick in my pussy from behind in lying position. I was never fucked in this position before and it gave me a totally new sensation. He could also feel the tightness of my pussy in that position, and he was moaning more and more while fucking me in that position. Dilawar fucked me for a few more minutes in that position and then pulled his dick out and started cumming on my butts. He came so much that his cum started flowing from my butt cheeks to my butt crack. Dilakar then with the tips of his four fingers started rubbing his cum into my butt crack.

It was Sumit’s turn now to fuck me, I liked him from day one since I met him so I was quite eager to do that. Till now he was sitting on the side of bed and watching Dilawar fucking me from behind. I signalled Sumit to come near me. I made him sit on bed with his back resting on the bed and while lying down only I moved between his legs and started sucking his dick.

Wasim taunted while sitting on the chair - Yeh to Anu Mami ka favourite hai isse to Mami jannat ki sair karwayengi.

I was giving my best to Sumit and they way he was moaning I was pretty sure that I’m doing a good job. I then moved up a bit and kept his dick between my boobs and pressed them from both the sides. I started moving my boobs up and down on his dick then. Other three boys were amazed to see that and came near the bed to see me titty fucking Sumit. After stopped it after a couple of minutes I didn’t want him to get too excited and cum. I wanted to take him inside me.  When I got up from my position, Sumit also started getting up but I signalled him to stay where he was. I got up and turned around and with my back toward Sumit while my face towards the rest of the guys and bent down and sat on Sumit’s dick. I slowly took his dick inside me while sitting down. Once his whole dick was inside me, I waited for a minute to regain my energies and then I started moving up and down on his dick.  

Sumit was having the time of his life and was moaning continuously. I then bent forward and kept my hands on the bed and with that support I increased my speed of doing up and down on sumit’s dick. All the boys got so excited looking at me fucking Sumit rather than him fucking me. They started getting hard again. Arpit got on the bed and stood with his erect dick right in front of my face. I knew what I was supposed to do. Arpit brought his dick forward near my face and I took my toungue out and started licking the tip of his dick. Arpit couldn’t control and pushed his dick inside my mouth and started moving it in and out of my mouth. I was being fucked from both the ends.

Sumit got hold of my butts from the side and started pushing me harder on his dick. I also started to suck Arpit’s dick harder and within a few minutes I felt both of them are about to cum. Both Sumit and Arpit came together in by either ends. Sumit started squirting his semen inside my pussy and Arpit started to cum in my mouth.

Once they both got drained I got up from my position. Sumit’s almost limp dick came out of my pussy and his semen started flowing from my pussy to my inner thighs. I was very tired and just lied down on bed next to Sumit with my eyes closed.

What an update.... eagerly waiting to know what happens next
[+] 2 users Like ansh_arora's post
Like Reply
Sumit got up from my side to go to the washroom and Wasim and Dilawar both came and lied down on my either side. They were again hard looking at the way I fucked Sumit. They turned towards me and both started sucking my nipples. I opened my eyes due to this sudden invasion on my tits. I felt their erect dicks touching my thighs.

I told them - I’m very tired now, please let me rest for some time.

Wasim replied - Bas ek round hi to hua hai Mami jaan. Ek last round phir aap rest kar lena.

I said sternly – No Wasim, I said na I’m tired and need some rest now, I let all of you fuck me now you all please leave now and let me get some rest.

Wasim said in a cold voice – Look darling if you think that we will go away with these hard dicks then you are wrong. If you don’t want the living room episode to be repeated then be a good girl and cooperate. Otherwise it won’t take us much effort to again throw you on the floor and pin down your hands and legs and fuck you in pain. Further let’s be frank, we all know that you enjoyed being fucked by us. Rather than these talks your mouth looks better with one of our dick inside it.

I was shocked to hear this from Wasim, I knew that he is rude but never realized that he is so rude. I didn’t want to go through the living room episode, so I kept lying there and he was not totally wrong. I did enjoy the way they fucked me and made me cum so many times. 

Wasim took my hand to his erect dick and made me hold it he then started moving it up and down. Meanwhile Dilawar continued to suck my nipple, while Wasim took his hand and started rubbing my pussy.

Dilawar raised his head from my boob and started talking with Wasim – Bhai kya sahi boobs hai Anu Mami ke, tu sahi bolta tha inko blouse main dekh ke ki ek dum perfrect round honge. Bilkul waise hi hai bol aur bhare huye. Aur upar se yeh pink nipple ufff.

Wasim – Sirf boobs acche lage tujhe, chut achhi nahi lagi mami ki?

Dilawar – Nahi yaar chut to aur bhi sahi hai, itni tight jaise lagta hai kisi 20-21 saal ki ladki ki ho. Aur kitni pink hai iski chut.

Wasim – Haan yaar mujhe bhi apni girlfriend yaad aa gayi, warna tu jo yahan flat pe randiyaan lata hai unki chut to aisi kali si hoti hai aur itni khuli huyi hoti hai ki maza hi nahi aata chodne main.

They both were talking so crudely about me and my body and were comparing me with road side whores. I was dying in shame listening to that, buy they continued to talk dirty and kept on playing with my body. Wasim was now rubbing my clit and I got ggosebumps all over my body.

Dilawar continued – Aur bhai tune mami ki gaand dekhi who bhi kitni bhari huyi aur gol hai.

Wasim – Abe gaand se sahi to gaand ka chhed hai, itna tight aur ek dum pink. Main to rok nahi paya khud ko aur usse taste bhi kiya. Kya khushboo hai iski gaand hai mmmmmm. Warna tu jo randiyaan lata hai unki gaand k ached chatna to duur dekhne ka mann bhi nahi karta.

Due to all the dirty talks and constant rubbing and sucking of both the boys I started shivering and reached other intense orgasm.

Wasim laughed and said – Mami to baatein sun ke hi jhad gayi, ha ha ha. Cha lab thukai shuru karen.

Dilawar then came over me between my legs and spread them wide. He brought his dick and inserted it in there. I was already very wet so it slides in easily. Dilawar started fucking me in slow and long strokes. While Wasim got up and brought his dick near my face and started rubbing it on my lips, there was precum on his dick which got rubbed on my lips. I eventually opened my mouth and started sucking his dick. Sumit and Arpit also got excited looking at us and they also came near me. Wasim guided my hands on their dick and I started shaking them both. I was now having 4 dicks getting pleasure from me. I was busy pleasuring 4 guys and didn’t notice when Wasim signalled Dilawar and nodded his hand. He made a circle with thumb and index finger of his left hand and inserted 2 fingers of his right hand in that hole. Arpit and Sumit smiled looking at that signal.

Wasim and Dilawar both took their dicks out of my respective holes and Dilawar said – Lets change the position. Anu Mami I want you to get on top and fuck me the way you fucked Sumit.

Dilawar then lied down on the bed and asked me to come on top. I tried sitting the way I sat when I fucked Sumit i.e. my back towards Dilawar but he stopped me and said – Aise nahi Mami, meri taraf face karke I want to see those tits jiggling when you jump on me.

I did what he asked for and sat on his dick facing him and started going up and down on him. With each movement my boobs were also dancing up and down. Dilawar’s eyes were glued on my tits. After a few strokes, Dilawar pulled me on him and started kissing me. He raised my lower body in the air and started fucking me from beneath. Every time his dick comes up inside my pussy, it was hitting my g spot and pleasure inside me was building up nth time in that night. Arpit and Sumit were now sitting on the bed beside me and were playing with my boobs and were pinching my nipples. While fucking me from beneath Dilawar got hold of my butt cheeks and spreaded them while fucking me.

My asshole was up in the air and was clearly visible. Wasim came behind me and his eyes got glued to my asshole. He licked his finger and started inserting it in my asshole. This took my over the edge and I reached another orgasm. Dilawar felt my convulsion and and stopped pumping me from beneath. I collapsed on his chest with his dick inside my pussy and my butts raised high in the air. Dilawar brought his hands around me and hugged me at the same time Wasim took some of his saliva and rubbed it on his dick. He got on the bed and brought his dickhead on my butthole. I felt the touch and realized that it’s not a finger this time. I turned my head and got panicked when I saw what he was trying to do.

Wasim said – Mami jaan kabhi gaand marwayi hai??

Dilawar laughed and said – Abe mami ne chut nahi marwayi thi aajtak thik se tu gaand ki baat kar raha hai?

I was really scared, I begged them – Please wahan mat daalo aur who bhi dono ek saath daal rahe ho. Main marr jaungi dard se.

Wasim said – Shuru main thoda dard hoga Mami jaan par phir maza bhi doguna aayega.

I started crying in fear and said – Please aur jaise chahe mere saath karlo par please dono ek saath mat daalo. Aur waise bhi Wasim tumhara bahut bada hai main peeche nahi le paungi. Please yeh mat karo. Arpit tum to roko inhe please.

Wasim said – Are mami who to tumhari gaand dekh dekh ke kab se khud mara jar aha tha wahan ghusaane ke liye.     

Wasim took out some saliva from and rubbed it on his dickhead and then put in on the enterance of my asshole. I was continuously trying to move but Dilawar held me in his arms tightly and I was not even able to move. Wasim’s dick was not getting in easily so he gave it a push and his dickhead went inside I screamed in pain but it had no effect on these guys. He waited for a few seconds and again pushed and almost half his dick went inside. I was in deep pain as my ass got extra tight due to Dilawar’s dick in my pussy. Wasim pulled his dick out a bit and spitted on the part of dick which came out and gave it a final push with his full force. His whole dick went inside this time but I screamed so loud that it must have been heard by the neighbours who were more than 100 meters away. Tears were rolling out of my eyes.

Both kept their dicks in ideal for some time and then slowly started moving in and out of my holes simultaneously. There was only a thin membrane between the two dicks. They were also getting extra pleasure due to the additional friction they were getting from each other. Dilawar started kissing me and slowly the pain started getting subsided. Wasim spitted more and more saliva each time he pulled his dick out and my ass was well lubricated now. Slowly I started getting pleasure and my juices started flowing. After a couple more minutes I started liking the way both my holes were filled and touching each and every corner of my pussy and asshole inside.

After fucking me like that for a few minutes Dilawar said that he also wants to fuck me in the ass. Wasim asked me to get up and then he made me turn around with my back towards Dilawar. He then made me sit on his dick taking it into my ass. I started moving up and down on his dick. Wasim then came forward and inserted his dick in my pussy from the front. Now they both started fucking me faster and after a few minutes all three of us came together. They filled both my holes with their semen. I was dead tired by now and was lying on my stomach. After that Sumit and Arpit also fucked me in my ass one by one but I just kept laying on my tummy and didn’t even move.

By the time Sumit and Arpit finished I almost passed out on the bed. Cum was leaking from my both holes, there were cum stains on all over my body but I didn’t have the power to go to the bathroom and clean myself. All of us were tired and drained out, we all slept naked on the same bed.
[+] 5 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
so now she got pleasure of double penentration (DP)...............
she was not used or abused .............but she get the fruits of her 'being good' tendency
being good to arpit and his friends............

after all she is a good host for them
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 04:13 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: so now she got pleasure of double penentration (DP)...............
she was not used or abused .............but she get the fruits of her 'being good' tendency
being good to arpit and his friends............

after all she is a good host for them

Many more pleasure for her to come
[+] 3 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
cant wait to see what happen next
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
I got up in the morning when I heard the voice of someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw that Wasim was talking with Sumit. I felt the urge to go to the bathroom so I got up to go to the washroom but I couldn’t walk easily as my pussy and asshole both were sore and there was still pain in my asshole. Seeing me like that Wasim took me in arms and picked me up. I told him it’s not necessary I will walk but he didn’t listen and took me to bathroom and put me down on commode. He kept standing there. I told him to leave but he said he wants to see me peeing. I didn’t have the energy to argue so I started pissing. He saw me pissing and the sound of pissiing excited him. His dick started to become hard.

Seeing him getting hard again I said - Didn’t you have enough last night. You guys have already used me a lot last night, anyway the maids will come soon.

He casually asked - At what time maids come usually.

I replied - Around 8 - 8.30.

Wasim replied - It’s 6.45 am right now. We have enough time for some more fun.

I said - Please Wasim spare me now. You have already fucked me to your heart’s content last night. I’m feeling so filthy with cum all over my body.

While we were talking other three guys also entered the bathroom.

Wasim said - Boys Mami is feeling filthy like this and needs a shower so let’s give her good bath.

I kept saying no but Wasim didn’t listen and again took me in his arms and took me below the shower and started it. He made me stand below the shower. Hot water felt very soothing on my body. Other boys also joined us in shower. Wasim took the shower gel and gave it to others as well and all four of them started aaplying shower gel on my body. Four pairs of hands were touching and pressing me everywhere. By touching my naked body all the body got excited and were hard now. I also started enjoying the touch of so many hands at the same time on my body. Two hands were pressing my boobs, two hands were pinching my nipples, 2 hands were playing with my ass, 1 hand was rubbing my pussy and one hand was rubbing my thighs. Turn by turn they were French kissing me and playing with my tongue as well.

I also started playing with 2 dicks with my hands. I was rubbing Arpit’s and Wasim’s dick while Sumit and Dilawar have applied soap in their bodies and they started rubbing their body with my body. Dilawar was rubbing his body on my front and Sumit was rubbing his body on the backside of my body. Sumit was sliding his dick on in my ass crack and Dilawar’s dick was touching my clitoris when he was moving his body up and down on my body. They kept on rubbing my body for few more minutes and started getting wet due to all this treatment my body was getting. I started rubbing Arpit’s and Wasim’s dick more intently.  The bathroom was filled with our moans and voices.

Sumit then made me bend in the standing position and inserted his dick in my pussy from behind. Dilawar got the chance and he pushed his dick in my mouth. They both started fucking me from front and back simultaneously. I held Dilawar’s thigh with my one hand for support and with my other hand I was still jerking Arpit. Wasim took more soap in his hand and started rubbing it on my body. His hands were roaming all around on my body from my boobs to my navel and then from my neck to my butts. He gave extra attention to my butts and used both his hands to soap my butts. He slided one of his hands in my butt crack and moved his fingers from the start of my butt crack to my asshole. His fingers touched Sumit’s dick which was going in and out of my pussy while soaping my butt crack. Arpit was also not standing ideal just getting a handjob. He moved his hand to my boobs and started playing with my nipple.

Wasim then started dirty conversation with Arpit – Dekh saale main kehta tha na ki teri mami randi hai ek no ki, lekin tujhe yeh sati savitri lagti thi. Dekh kaise 3-3 land se ek saath khel rahi hai. Dekh kaisi awaazein nikal rahi hai iske mooh se, kitna maza aa raha hai isse.

I was getting more and more excited by listening to all these dirty talks.

Wasim – hum sala har baar yahan isse dekh ke jaane ke baad iske bare main soch soch ke muth marte the. kal bhi pehle nakhre kar rahi thi, do land nahi lungi phir baad main bahut maza aaya isse. Bol aaya ki nahi aaya??

He spanked me a couple of times to get the answer. I had to nod my head in yes to stop his spanking on my butt cheeks.

He then signalled both Sumit and Dilawar take their dicks out of me and move away and when they did that he made me stand straight again and started french kissing me. He pushed his tongue all the way into my mouth and started playing with my tongue. He got hold of my hands and put them around his neck and asked me to hold them together properly. He then held my thighs and pulled me up from the ground. I was now hanging on Wasim’s neck, though he was holding my body on his hands. I was impressed by his sheer power and manliness. He then asked me to wrap my legs around his waist. When I did that, he put his palms below my butts and raised me a bit then with his one hand he guided his dick to my pussy and inserted it in from below.

I never fucked in this position before and it was a totally new sensation for me. both his palms were below my butts and with them he was moving my body up and down on his dick. My soft boobs were rubbing his hard chest and further giving me simulation and I came just after a few strokes from Wasim in that position. I hugged Wasim tightly when I reached my orgasm and kissed him passionately. He stopped moving me up and down. Arpit came behind me and hugged me from behind while I was stuck to Wasim’s body he then placed his dick on my asshole from behind. I tried to break the kiss with Wasim to say something but Wasim didn’t let me free from the kiss and Arpit gave a push and inserted his dick in my asshole. It didn’t pain like it pained yesterday but still it pained a lot. It was the first time when Arpit inserted his dick in my asshole with another dick in my pussy, as yesterday he just fucked me in the ass when Dilawar and Wasim were done fucking me together.  

He said – Oh fuck man! Kya sahi kag raha hai yaar. Kitna tight lag raha hai yeh cheed aaj.

Wasim broke the kiss and said – Are abhi ruk, jab dono ek saath chodenge to dekh kitna maza aayega.

Wasim again started moving my body up and down but now each time 2 dicks were going in and coming out of my body. Arpit loved the feel and just after 10-15 strokes he pulled his dick out and started cumming. He shot his load on my butts and my lower back. Once he was done Sumit took his position and inserted his dick in my asshole. Like Arpit he also was having that experience for the first time and he also came within a couple of minutes.

It was Dilawar’s turn now. When he inserted his dick inside, it stretched my asshole to its maximum extent as was much bigger and thicker as compared to Arpit and Sumit. My asshole was now a bit accustomed to taking dicks and the paid was very less now and it was all pleasure now. Now Wasim and Dilawar started fucking my both the holes. They both were senior players in the games. They fucked me for good 8-10 minutes and made me cum once before swapping their positions. I was now hanging on Dilawar’s body and he was fucking me in my pussy now while Wasim moved to my back and was now fucking my asshole.

Again they fucked me for more than 10 minutes and then pulled me down and asked me kneel infront of them, once I did that they started jerking infront of my face and after just a few seconds they came on my face and my hairs. Even after coming twice last night they cummed so much on my face. Then they again inserted their dick in my mouth and made me clear their dicks with my tongue. I was feeling like a cheap slut who was roughly fucked by 4 guys at the same time.

We all finished bathing and came out, I was in a towel only and time was around 8.30 am, the maids could come any minute and I didn’t have a dress here as they torn my dress last night. I immediately picked my torn dress and my under garments and rushed upstairs as I knew I if I will be around these horny boys then they will again try to fuck me. All the four boys were insatiable.

Once in my room I bolted it from inside and got dressed. I was so tired from last night and this morning’s session that I didn’t have any energy left in me. I lied down on bed and started thinking how I enjoyed being fucked by all of them and after initial one time with Arpit rest everything was with my consent. Am I turning into a slut? Why I’m not even thinking about Atul while having all these sex escapades with various males. What if Atul will come to know about any of this? Will he divorce me when he will know that I cheated on him and if it was forced on me I didn’t even shared the information with him.

I slept for a few hours and when I went downstairs, kids were back from my friend’s place, maid brought them back, Arpit was sitting on the couch fiddling with his phone and kids were busy doing their daily chores. Other 3 guys must have left before the kids arrive. The downstairs guest room was back in shape, maids must have cleaned it, I don’t know what they would have thought looking at all the mess. I went to Arpit and told him to pack his bags and leave. He should stay with his friends for whatever remaining time he has in the town. That was the least reaction he was expecting from me. He packed his stuff and left within a couple of hours. We did not speak for whatever time he spent in the house while packing his stuff. He just bid goodbye to the kids and left.

When Atul returned from his tour next day I told him that Arpit wanted to spend the last few days with his friends so he moved with them. Atul understood and didn’t object. I did get a few messages from Wasim and Dilawar that if would like to meet them one last time before they leave the town but I didn’t respond to any of the messages. Atul did plan to have a farewell dinner with them but on the day of dinner I told Atul that I’m not well so why don’t he take the boys somewhere out for the drinks and dinner. Atul did the same and didn’t see any of the boys before they left the town after they left I did receive a message from Sumit apologising for whatever happened. I did not respond to that message either and got back to my normal routine life.
[+] 3 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
so now her life is back on track................
till the new user or abuser intrudes

keep it up
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2020, 01:03 AM)kamdev99008 Wrote: so now her life is back on track................
till the new user or abuser intrudes

keep it up

Superb
[+] 3 users Like xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Wow what an update....
[+] 1 user Likes ansh_arora's post
Like Reply
nice story.....

started just now.....
[+] 1 user Likes duttluka's post
Like Reply