Fantasy Actress Roleplays
And I begged. As his fat shaft began rubbing at my newly opened tissues, I looked directly at the camera and I moaned and begged.

'Oh Soma raju I dream of your cock. I know it must be huge and fat and I want you here, in me, fucking me...'

[Image: 7524_07.jpg]

And as the long thrusting motions started to speed up, as he grunted and slapped my quivering arse, Chandu's fat shaft rubbed at the entrance tissues, rasping over the tight tough front wall of my vagina, nosed hard against my cervix...

'Oh Daddy, please, I'll do anything...'

Soon he was fucking me so hard that his balls banged my arse as and my ovaries bounced up and down, and I was on my hands and knees like a bitch on heat begging for it and fingering my own pussy. He was holding my hips and riding me like a tart, and I was riding him back, eyes glazed, looking at the camera, looking at Soma raju.

He fucked into me in great thrusts. 'Beg for Daddy...'

'Oh yes please daddy, fuck me please...'

Thrust ... 'Beg for my Dad...'

'Oh Soma raju, please fuck me more Soma raju...'

Thrust... 'what do you want, slut?'

[Image: Deeksha%2BSeth%2Bgand%2Bme%2Bkala%2Bland.jpg]

'Oh Chandu...'

'Soma raju. I'm Soma raju...'

'Oh Soma raju, do it more, oh I love that...'

There was no resisting him, or my own lust, that was the trouble. I knew, deep inside, that the more he talked about his Dad the more his Dad was kind of already there with us. He was in my head as I fucked. I imagined what his cock might be like, imagined him grabbing me, fucking me, ordering me to do his bidding, imagined riding his dick whilst he sneered at me and called me his little whore.....

It was just a fantasy. That's what I told myself. The real Soma raju was a lecher and as old as my Dad. Still, as Chandu plunged and pistoned in and out of my tight pussy, riding me on the waves of his orgasm, stretching and rubbing my horny tissues, banging at my ovaries, he whispered about how his Dad could fuck for hours. It might sound to you just like just kinky talk, but it really made me horny.

[Image: Deeksha-Seth-Nude-9.jpg?fit=840%2C560&ssl=1]

Chandu took some serious video that week. He picked me up from home and drove me to his Dad's lockup, where he had a mattress, and as I took my pants off his cock was already glistening and ready. I got down on all fours like a good girl, my round tits hanging beneath me. No sooner had he set the camcorder up than he slid his fat cockhead between my legs, rubbing my clit and my pussy, and as I lifted my arse obediently I felt his glans spreading my pussy lips...'

I groaned, 'Oh yes, oh Soma raju put it in me, I want your cock...'

Then his mushroom was pushing apart my hot wet tissues, parting my labia and sliding deep into me.

[Image: ghhgh.jpg]

It was hard, quick fucking that day. He thrust and fucked and banged at me, jerking himself off on me as if I was one of those shop-bought vaginas, rubbing his shaft up and down the narrow, ridged tunnel of my pussy as his fingers groped for my tits and yanked on the sensitive hot teats.

'Look at her tits,' Dad,' he was saying to the camera, 'look at her juicy tits, she's begging for you again..,' and I realised Soma raju had actually seen our videos. The thought filled me with delicious horror mixed in with the lust. I joined in the game.

'Oh Soma raju, do you like my tits? Will you suck them for me Soma raju? If you chew my teats I'll gobble on your dick till you cum in my throat...'

[Image: Deeksha%2Bseth.jpg]

Chandu swelled as I talked, swelled and fucked and ordered me to keep talking, and I did.

'Oh Soma raju, I'm imagining your cock. Oh Soma raju I feel it, you're in my pussy, you're stretching me, oh God Soma raju your fat glans is right in side me...'

I loved the way my tits bounced as I fucked Chandu's cock. He was gasping with lust and I... well if Soma raju had walked in just then I'd have ridden him .

That made me a little nervous, to be honest. I mean it's one thing to fuck your boyfriend, another realise you want some huge muscular tattooed sixty-year old who you find physically revolting (apart from the thought of his mouth on your tits, be honest) to spread your pussy open and deflowering you with his cock.

[Image: Deeksha%2BSeth%2Bgand%2Bme%2Bkala%2Bland.jpg]

I loved it, though, the pretend begging for Soma raju.

I pretended to be a bitch on heat. I had to whimper and growl and he'd feel under me and pull on my clit as he fucked me. Today he was in a phase of fast fucks, hard and fast and hard and fast so that he came with a shudder. I have such a fat clit, so swollen and russet red, and when I kneel forwards it swells and throbs. He only has to get his hand in the area and I start to moan and beg, arse up and spread for anything he wants, loving being used, loving the feel of his plunging cock, filling me and stretching me, rubbing me and pleasing me, driving me whilst he laughed at me, 'you love that, don't you, my horny slut? Do you want more?' And I beg, 'oh yes Soma raju, oh please do me, please fuck me with your long lovely cock, oh God yes...'

So now he said, 'you want my Dad in your arse, don't you, you slut...'

And I groaned 'oh God yes, Oh Uncle Soma raju. I'll do anything you want...

One minute he was lubing me and the next he was pushing, pushing, forcing his lubed and slippery mushroom through the tight elastic ring of my puckered hole. He was taking my arse, right here and now. I struggled at the sensation, the fat cockhead firm against my tight little ring.

[Image: Deeksha%2BSeth%2BNude%2B%25282%2529.jpg]

It wouldn't go. I knew it wouldn't go. 'Chandu, I can't...'

But he was strong. 'I'm fucking your arse, bitch, beg for daddy...'

'Oh God, oh Soma raju fuck me...'

And slowly, as the pressure grew, his cock began to open me, began to advance, impossibly, through my tight virgin ring.

I could feel myself stretching impossibly, my ring opening, the huge smooth cockhead feeling larger than ever so that I thought I would burst at the lust and the excitement and the fear, 'oh no... it won't go... oh Soma raju, I want it so much...'

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-wb3Jua9Vlbi5uZXQvd3AtY9-udGVu...guanBn.jpg]

'You'll get it baby, you want my cock up your arse...' he was fingering my pussy, fingering me, churning me into lust. The feeling was impossible, exciting and fabulous...

'Oh yes, oh keep pushing, oh God Soma raju it's so big...'

'Beg me...'

He was working back and forth not, little thrusts but strong and relentless. His cock was advancing, millimetre by millimetre....

'Oh Soma raju... oh God you're filling me.. do me, Soma raju, please...'

And suddenly my tight arse stretched a little more and his cockhead was in. I fought the spasms, shuddering with excitement, and he twisted and shifted and screwed his way down as if he was drilling me open. I shivered and cried with pleasure as my arse slowly let him in, fighting to relax, as his hot shaft engaged me like a bitch on heat, and he, or perhaps Soma raju, was plunging long and slow into the dark, mysterious depths of my arse.

[Image: Sexy%2Bboobs%2BDeeksha%2BSeth%2Bnude%2Ba....jpg?ssl=1]

I was impaled. I was his toy. He was way inside, his whole shaft sunk into me like the sword in the stone, I felt his balls bang against me and the feeling was unimaginable. I erupted in lust and excitement, pushing back at him, riding his cock as he filled me in a way I had never imagined. I could feel my slit, swollen and horny, like a giant peach between my legs as his prick slid in and out of the railway siding of my arse.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
And he drew back, almost to my arse hole, back, back, and I tensed... it wouldn't, I couldn't... and then down he plunged, again, like a conqueror, and I howled for it. And the fucking began. Oh God he fucked my arse. He fucked hard and fast, and slow and deep, banging and thrusting as the feeling built up, and built up, and built up in me... and just as I thought I would cum I exploded in a roar of semen and cursing, 'yeah, Dad, she's so ready for you...'

[Image: Tight-ass-teen-Angel-Smalls-getting-her-...orkout.gif]

I didn't want to suck him clean when he'd been in my arse, but he made me and I liked it.

I realised on some level, by now, that I was aching for Soma raju to fuck me and play with me, use my throat and fill my arse, but I still thought I could keep it in my head. It had become normal to suck and fuck, to rub and play, to gobble and feast on my boyfriend's cock like a starving woman whilst I begged for his Dad.

[Image: XXDeksha23.md.jpg]

So, a couple of nights later, when he said he'd got something special planned with Soma raju, I kind of knew, although I'd begged for it so much that on some level I still thought it was just a game. I thought it would be something gorgeous and wet, something in which his dick would take me and use me, and we'd fuck and suck until I'd used every drop. I didn't realise quite how much every drop would be.

He took me to the lock-up that night.

No sooner had he stopped the car outside than he ordered me to gobble on him, his long, wet cock between my lips as he told me what was in store. I sucked lustily, working him like a slut as he told me how he was going to watch me fuck his dad. Then he put the blindfold on me and led me indoors.

Ten minutes later, blindfolded, and on my knees on a mattress, I wasn't surprised when he ordered me to suck and play again, and I felt the slow face fucking start, deep in my throat. Chandu loved to face fuck me, he used to go faster and faster. So I was really surprised when he stopped, pulled out, and told me to lie down and spread my legs...

[Image: 14406010.gif]

'Oh, Deeksha. Whose cock do you most want?'

I caressed his balls, fingering his ass, 'I want Soma raju...'

He moaned, 'Who's Soma raju?'

I rubbed his cockhead expertly, suckled on it like a baby, 'Your Daddy... I've wanted his mouth on my tits since the first time he felt me up. I want his cock, his balls, his tongue...'

'You want my Dad's mouth on your tits, you little slut?'

I still thought he was joking, 'oh yes, please, Soma raju I am your slut and I want you on my tits...'

And then another voice, a voice I knew well said, 'It might be your lucky night...'

I started to tremble. II remembered big ugly Soma raju, his snide face, him tweaking my teats... oh God, I had fantasised about what his cock was like...

'Soma raju?'

'Hello honey...'

'Oh God... Chandu, you can't really...' I felt fingers on my labia, parting the juicy lips, playing in the entrance to my sex... ''oh God...'

Soma raju's voice, 'beg for Chandu, Deeksha...'

I relaxed. Soma raju was going to watch Chandu fuck me. Of course.

'Fuck me Chandu, fuck me..'

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6K4PIoD-KX8ND9AYi_-m...rQY6urap&s]

I was aching for it. My clit was being positively evil, swelling and throbbing like some great turnip. I was shuddering in anticipation. I could feel my tits erect and swollen. 'Oh God,' I said, 'fuck me now...'

'Now baby,' Chandu said, 'I'm giving the orders. Open your pussy baby, beg for Soma raju, enjoy the ride...'

I felt a knee push my legs apart, felt a cock, pressing gentle and set against me. Slowly it began to stroke my swollen turnip of a clit, up and down.

'Oh Soma raju yes, Oh I want your cock....'

I could smell Chandu's aftershave...Soma raju's aftershave. A fat tongue pushed my mouth open, filled it. I shuddered and whimpered as my pussy started to open to something bigger than I had ever felt before. Oh God, I sensed it was enormous, hard and ready, fatter and broader... I reached down. A monster...

I moaned. Somewhere inside I already knew...

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly-wb3Jua9Vlbi5uZXQvd3AtY9-udGVu...guanBn.jpg]

And then I heard Chandu say in a hugely excited voice, 'beg for it, Deeksha...'

'No, I can't..' I wanted to fight but I couldn't. I wanted to know. Soma raju's cock was nosing in between my pussy lips? Could I take it? What would it feel to be stretched apart by an enormous fat cock on an ugly, snide, unpleasant old man...?

The cock poked and stroked my pussy, again and again.. I moaned.

'What do you want, slut?'

'Oh God, please fuck me...'

'Beg for Daddy...'

I cracked, "Oh Soma raju, oh please Daddy. Let me serve you, please...'

Then cock was gone. 'Oh please... please... I want it...' and I heard grunting and there were lips on my pussy, lips and teeth and a tongue, spreading, chewing, sucking, licking... oh God someone started to play with my pussy lips with his tongue. Someone was eating me, and I had never been eaten. I could hear grunting in my muff.Soma raju was on my wet slit feeding like a lion.

His lips and tongue touched on my labia, chewing and playing, his tongue probing in between my pussy lips... I felt the tickling touch on the inner labia, his teeth teasing me... Chandu had never eaten my pussy, never. I still hoped it was him, but I knew it wasn't

I arched and moaned and begged, 'Oh God yes, oh Daddy, fuck me Master, sir, your lordship, I'll do anything...' and then his mouth closed round my clit and a throbbing suction began.

[Image: swwswd.jpg]

I squealed with pleasure, writhing and shuddering as he feasted on me, his teeth and lips pulling on my clit, suckling on me as if I was an orange and he was sucking the juice out of me. I could feel my orgasm rising like the tide to meet him.

I shuddered and fought and begged and arched. Soma raju was sucking my muff, that big horrible man who had twisted my teat, and I had wanted this ever since, wanted his mouth on me, his tongue probing me open, his teeth nibbling my swollen lips...

He was feeding on me like I was breakfast and I begged for more, wriggling and thrusting, 'oh master, oh Soma raju please do it more, I love that, I want that...'

It didn't take long before my orgasm began to rise, and as I started to shudder and tighten to cum he pulled off and his cock was pushing at my pussy lips, and I shuddered and pushed my hips towards him and he entered me, a vast fat cock plunging in with a slow, shuddering thrust, parting my pussy like the Red Sea...

He was huge, his huge cock fat and bent and long, my tissues opened, and opened, and down he sank, forcing me apart, filling me like two cocks... my tissues stretched and gripped and ached and gushed... my hips rose to meet him in spite of myself... I wanted his mouth on my tits, his cock in my pussy, to be used, and taken, and fucked... by Soma raju. The same and the lust were gorgeous...

[Image: th?id=OIP.kTNzsLFjX0PBm0z_P9aMjQHaKk&w=T...=5&pid=1.1]

I moaned in lust, 'oh Go.o.o.o.o.o.o.d..'

I heard Chandu laugh and tell me I was looking good...

And then as Soma raju's hot fat cock sank right through me, forcing his huge luscious length into the long narrow station of my pussy, driving home like a submarine coming into port, I moaned in pleasure and lust. I thought he would never end. He filled me, completed me, stretched me, heated me up... I began to shudder and beg. 'Oh Daddy, please...you're like two cocks, I can't do it, you're too big...I love that so much. Please do me, please do your slut master...'

Then Soma raju's mouth closed on mine, and now he was deep, deep inside me, tonguing me and fucking me, fucking me and tonguing me.

I fought the tongue briefly, I didn't want it at first, but after a while I was tonguing him back as I could feel his fat shaft rubbing my pussy walls, stretching my cunt, bruising and crushing my fat horny clit, and as he fucked me I raised my hips back at him, arching my back and thrusting back, taking that glorious delicious cock, lost in the joy of it as he pulled right out, and thrust in, and twisted and teased and stirred me, all the time swelling and growing until I felt as if he wasn't a normal man at all...

I could hear Chandu's voice from a long way off, 'Do you like that Deeksha? Do you like my Dad's cock in you?'

[Image: Indian-Film-Actress-Deeksha-Seth-Nude-Fu...C225&ssl=1]

'Oh yes, oh I love it, oh Soma raju be my master, please fuck me hard, do me like that, God I love your dick...'

'I think you should see me...' and he pulled my blindfold off.

And as I lay there, spread-eagled beneath him, huge Soma raju, my boyfriend's father, fat and naked, sneering at me, leering about me, was on me, his enormous cock filling me, swelling inside me, pulsating like a fat horny God...

'Hello Deeksha, you're not so haughty now are you...'

I was overcome with shame now that I could see him.

'Oh God...'

'You are a slut aren't you? You just want my cock. You've wanted it since the day I squeezed your tit for you....'

'Oh no....'

Soma raju had been fucking me. My boyfriend's father. He must be sixty. He was revolting to me. Fat and tattooed and hairy... Chandu was smooth and waxed and Soma raju was covered in hair...

[Image: Indian-Film-Actress-Deeksha-Seth-Nude-Fu...C201&ssl=1]

You want to bury your face in his hairy groin and suck that fat cock said a voice in my head..

'No no I don't...'

Oh God he had felt good. Chandu never sucked my clit...

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
It was my clit talking, that's what it was. Deeksha suck that beautiful cock, it said. Look how fat and wet it is. Look at his balls girl. Beg him to fuck you...

'Shut up,' I said desperately, to my clit.

Soma raju sneered at me and then carefully and deliberately drew in and out and gave me two fucking thrusts, that giant slightly curvy cock drawing back then driving into me, stretching and hot and wild and lovely... It was pure heaven

I was lost. 'Oh my God I love that, oh Soma raju I want to be your slave, don't ever stop...'

[Image: tumblr_mhb064h1yg1rkjrvqo5_500.gif]

'You like that?' Chandu was tweaking my tits, watching, laughing, 'you want to play with Daddy...'

I reached down. He had fat dangling hairy balls. Everything surged through me. Oh, it was fabulous. I wanted it so much. I couldn't resist. His mouth was like heaven. 'Oh God yes...'

'Beg for Soma raju...'

Some remnant of my former self tried to rescue me. I fought my clit and my boyfriend one last time. 'Chandu, I want you...'

The clit was winning. Soma raju was a master. His cock was my God. Oh, I wanted to cum again. I started to cry and beg.. 'please Chandu don't you want to fuck me...'

'Love me love my Dad. Don't you like his cock? You were fucking him, that's for sure...'

"I can't help it, Chandu...'

'Do you want me to stop?' Soma raju leaned into my mouth. 'If you want it you'll have to beg for it.'

He pulled his fat delicious cock out of me and I reached for it.

'Oh God I want it....' my hands were on it now and I could see how huge and gnarly it was. I wanted to lick it and suck it and pleasure it, to feast on it and feed on it and play with it and take it deep inside....

I gave in. From the moment his beautiful fat glans had forced my pussy lips apart and I felt his fat belly lower onto me I had known who it was I wanted.

'Soma raju, fuck me, now and whenever you want. I'll do anything. Anything...just give me your cock...'

'Sixty-nine her, Dad...'

And I went to heaven. As I opened my mouth to take his fat glans into my throat, or as much of it as I could, he was kneeling over me and his mouth was on my muff.

Soma raju worked my pussy like a pro. His lips were everywhere, his fingers prodding me, I was open and exposed and hot and wet, like a steaming flower in the rain. I wanted him in me, licking me, sucking me, taking me, using me. The suckling was gorgeous.

[Image: 1559520536124.jpg]

As I suckled and played with and rubbed his cock, his huge, veiney, twisted, fabulous cock, Soma raju's tongue penetrated the space between my labia, and his tongue began to fuck me as he chewed on my clit.. His fingers probed my ass. 'Oh God yes...'

'You like that...?'

I mumbled on this cock as he filled my throat, fucked me with his tongue, I couldn't speak, I wanted to say, 'oh God, oh please Soma raju, I want you to do it more...'

Soma raju played at the hood of my clitoris. Sending waves of joy through me, then his fingers probed me deep and hard, stirring me expertly, like a wizard...' oh little slut your pussy wants me real bad...'

His cock was swelling, his salty pre-cum in my mouth, he was fat and gorgeous, and I heard Chandu say, 'now fuck her Dad...' and I started to cry with excitement.

As he pulled out and turned me over I was begging and shaking...

'Oh God yes. Please. Fuck me Daddy...'

'Yes what?' the wonderful giant dick probed at me, fingers tweaked me, squeezed my clit, I wanted... I wanted...'

'Please Soma raju...'

'Please Soma raju what?'

'Please eat my pussy and give me your cock...'

'You want to be my little slut?'

'Oh, I'll do anything, I've wanted your cock ever since the day you played with my tits in the toilet...'

'You want to be our toy?'

'Oh yes, oh use me please, let me serve you...'

[Image: swwswd.jpg]

I didn't know what I was saying. Soma raju was fabulous. He penetrated me, slow and long, and I felt again the glorious nudge of his cockhead parting me, spreading me, filling me. As he took me again, pushing my ovaries, my cervix, filling my whole pussy I whimpered, 'Oh Soma raju, oh yes master...'

And then he was using me for his own pleasure, bang and fucking, thrusting and pumping, filling me, fucking me, stretching me, working me. He fucked so hard, fast, then slow, then fast then slow - hard riding thrusts impaling me like a kebab. As he rode me he slapped and laughed, grunting and swearing and calling me his horny bitch, and I was begging for more, for more cock, and as he thrust deep his cock stimulated my clit and I started to cum. I was impaled on his cock as my tissues swelled and throbbed and my orgasm built, and waves of feeling took over me.. and I begged 'oh God I'm cumming, oh keep fucking me, fuck me through my cum,' and he plunged in and out as I roared and spasmed on his fat cock, and Chandu pulled and twisted at my teats he forced my face onto his cock and I realised he was ejaculating, wild at what he was seeing, his girlfriend fucking his father's giant cock and loving every minute of it...

[Image: DeekshaSeth4_4_4.jpg]

As my orgasm erupted and shook me like a rag doll I was aware of Soma raju swelling and becoming rigid as, with a roar, Soma raju came, ejaculating in great spasms into me, his cock throbbing and swelling and pulsing and jerking as I shuddered and climaxed and collapsed beneath him, waiting for his cock to pull out of me, wondering how I would bear the shame.

'Oh God that was wonderful, Oh Christ...'

'Haven't you heard of Viagra? We've only just started...lick me clean, slut, you've got work to do...'

'Oh yes Master.''

"I think you'll find it's Masters..'

I suckled them both, over and over, loving and pleasuring their two cocks. I loved the difference between them. I loved Chandu's straight fat cock and Soma raju's enormous ugly, bulging monster, Chandu's smooth balls and Soma raju's dangling hairy ones. I loved playing and fasting and gobbling on them. I loved Soma raju's face in my pussy. I sat on his mouth and rode his tongue like a bitch as Chandu ate my tits. It was probably an hour before I got them really hard again, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

[Image: deeksha1.th.jpg]

Now it was Chandu's turn to fuck his whore, as I crouched on all fours, begging like a slut, and as he spread me again with his long slim dick, his father Soma raju fed me his giant cock and I suckled gorgeously on it, holding onto the root of his shaft for balance as Chandu fucked and played, playing and stroking and loving and adoring, teasing his ass with my fingers, suckling his balls, deep throating him further down than I had ever managed before.

'Oh masters, oh let me please you...'

Oh, I love that cock. It is so fat and long knobbly, with a beautiful dark reddish head. I loved the slit on his cockhead that I could probe with my tongue. I love the feel of his shaft in my throat. I love suckling on his gorgeous hairy balls and running my tongue round the rim of his ass, probing his pucker boldly as I caressed and rubbed him back to hardness.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxqvb1kp7ZFjLO8ns9TMW...0N2qXB5i&s]

Oh I worked on him, and as I worked he instructed me, 'that's right girl, rub the shaft, finger my ass, deeper, harder, oh go yes, put your mouth round me, work for it little slut, it's yours if you want it...' and he was hardening again and I was as tight as a violin string, vibrating and throbbing with lust, hoping against hope that they would fuck me together.

At last, they were on me in tandem, like a beautiful machine, Soma raju's great fat wonderful cock plunged deep into my pussy, Chandu other long straight fat one in my arse as they worked me together. The rhythm was perfect, like the best jazz, in in, in in, inin, like that.. My God have you ever been double fucked? I was so full and stretched, so wet and hot, my clit throbbed and flared into hungry slutty-life. As Soma raju sank his beautiful swollen knobbly cock back deep into my pussy and Chandu filled my arse and they double fucked me I cried with pleasure. I wanted more, and more, and more. I begged to be spanked, to be teased, to be used, to serve them. I begged to be theirs.

The whole night they played with me, eating me, fucking me, playing with me. Oh reader, I knelt and sucked, rubbing and begging, caressing and playing I promised to do the same for their friends, their work colleagues. And eventually, at last, exhausted, they suckled one on each of my teats. With a shudder and a cry my last orgasm took me as my boyfriend and his dad chewed and teased one fat horny nipple each, and two sets of fingers tickle and played with my traitorous clit.

[Image: Full%2Bnude%2BDeeksha%2BSeth%2Bhands%2Bt...Bpussy.png]

The video material was pretty explicit. You can see me sucking and begging and pleading for more. You can see me gobbling on their cocks, riding them licking them, playing with them. Wasn't surprised when Soma raju told me he'd show it to my Dad if I ever betrayed him, but I wasn't going to. I was going to do everything he wanted from now on.

I knew my relationship with Chandu would never be the same again, but it didn't matter. It was Soma raju and his cock I wanted now, Soma raju and his friends, big fat hairy men with long fat cocks and mouths like engines. I hoped there would be many more to come.

THE-END
Like Reply
Please right a gangbang on parineeti chopra
Like Reply
Priyanka Chopra and deepika sex
Like Reply
Bro write on payal rajput please
Like Reply
Congrats on your 100 th page bro . 
Get the page going yourock  yourock
Like Reply
(24-01-2020, 10:27 AM)Rajaryanea Wrote: Congrats on your 100 th page bro . 
Get the page going yourock  yourock

Write on Aishwarya Rai/Lara Durta/Nagma/Bipasha Basu
Like Reply
HEY  KRISHNA...  yourock

CONGRATULATIONS  FOR  COMPLETING 100 PAGES..
party

KEEP  POSTING MORE N MORE

WITH  LOVE... Heart
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Congratulations on 100 pages bro 
Keep going
--Kiran45
Like Reply
Write a threesome story on
Like Reply
Yeah write on ananya pandey .
Like Reply
1.Ananya pandey
2.janvi kapoor
3.sara ali khan
Like Reply
Akansha puri bro
Like Reply
Anu sithara
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 02:31 PM)xossip24 Wrote: Anu sithara

Write on Bipasha Basu/Nagma/Lara Dutta
Like Reply
Bro post ananya Pandey
Like Reply
Shirley Setia please bro
Like Reply
(17-11-2019, 06:44 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: "Yes Elu I will do anything. I have never sucked before, except a few minutes back. But I will try."

Elu them removed himself out and I curled into a ball in the grass, wet with the drizzle. Could this be actually happening to me on my birthday? This must be a dream.

Elu sat besides me and cradled my head into his thighs near his groin. I lifted my head and took his prick into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the turgid head. After some time he made me lie down and entered me again. His pistoning motion gave me a few more orgasms, which I openly accepted and reacted to. Soon after, his actions gained momentum, and just at the last minute, he pulled out and jets of thick sticky sperms shot from his rod and covered my breasts, my cunt, my stomach and my face. It was revoltingly pleasant to have his spunk all over me. To add to this, Elu rubbed the sunk all over me and then stuck his finger in my mouth. I was forced to lick his salty sweet spunk.

[Image: Big%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2B...icture.jpg]

But did all this activity have any effect on his hardness. Not even a little bit. He was still long & strong. In fact I was amazed at his stamina to be rigid after such long bouts. Dinesh's flagpole would crumple like a peanut after one or two screws.

I was getting worried that Abe had not returned, but Elu told me to relax. He then put his prick back into me, like sheathing a sword, and lay on me sliding in his own spunk. In fact this was a novel feeling for me too.

Still inside me, he sat between my legs, curled them around his waist and motioned me to sit up by offering his hands. As I tried to sit up, his prick pressed into my now very engorged clitoris and triggered another of the now continuous gushes, bathing his prick.

He slowly lifted me up and here we were back to our walking fuck. He sat on a nice rounded boulder with me still stuck to him, my tiny breasts poking into his chest, and both of us rocking in unison.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Sex-1.jpg]

This reminded me of a childhood incident. We had a canine bitch in our house. She was never allowed to go out of the house or frolic with the dogs around. I must have been around 16-17 years. The knowledge about sex was raw, but it was just filtering through.

One day, during a holiday and I was alone in the house as my people had gone for a nearby wedding. From somewhere a big dog entered our house and was running around our bitch sniffing her bottom. For me, it was a very novel thing. I watched. Then this dog climbed on the back of our bitch, and held her with his front paws. He was continuously doing a humping action. I watched as a long red stick like object projected out between his legs. I went closer to watch. They were growling and our bitch was making funny noises.

Slowly this red object came near her bottom and started entering inside. I was scared that this dog would kill her. Then with many small, fast strokes he had entered her fully. He was still humping our bitch, who was very casual and literally enjoying it. Then the dog turned & climbed down; but something had gone awfully wrong - they were stuck. What ever they did they would not come loose. I was scared. If my parents came home and saw this, they would be very angry with me. I went close by and looked where they had got stuck. The red thing had totally gone inside our bitch. I put my small hand where they were stuck and felt a smooth sticky red coloured object. I tried to pull them apart but the dog growled at me.

I retreated and after about 15 minutes they separated. I sighed with relief. This was my first ever encounter with sex, though the finer points became clearer much later in life. I mentioned this to Elu as part of our conversation. Now here I was stuck like that bitch with Elu acting like the dog.

Elu was still hard down below. He then made me get up. I did not want to, because I had now adjusted to his volume in me. He had other plans. I stood up very wobbly. He held me by my waist and slowly turned me around with my back to him. He then put his legs together and made me put my legs outside his on either sides. His upward pointing prick invited me tosit on his thighs, facing away from him. I reminded him about no anal sex. He agreed.

As I sat on him, he held his prick and pointed it at my lowering cunny. As it touched my hole, I slowed down my lowering and adjusted the entry to a comfortable pace. At that moment Elu pushed himself up to spear me fully, and then suddenly pulled out. This sudden pistoning caught me by surprise and I sat down on his spear with a jerk, - fully speared. Elu positioned me to rest my head on his shoulder and started playing with my tits. I put my hands on his and moaned as his tweaking and pressing shot bolts of pleasure through me.

[Image: Naked%2BHeroine%2BSai%2BPallavi%2BAss%2B...2Bbutt.jpg]

I lowered my hands down to where we were conjoined and slid my hands from my slippery clit to the base of his tool. I bent lower to hold his spunk sac and played with the velvety bag covered in short curly hair. We rocked, swayed and played with the breasts, balls and the clitoris.

After sometime, Elu nudged me to lean forward, but without removing his penis from me. Somehow we did it, with me slowly going on my knees like a bitch. He then came over my back, held me by my waist and started humping me doggy style. I realised how our bitch must have felt. This position was fantastic. As Elu pumped his thick tool into me, I pushed back onto him and this was a fantastic feeling of enjoying the fun together. By now my hole had adjusted to his girth, and his tool went in and out very smoothly.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Taking-big-cock62533f45be41ba3f.jpg]

Just then I heard my mobile ring in my bag, which was lying under the tree. I looked at Elu. He held me to him, and we crawled to my bag on our knees, but still stuck together. It was a call from my in-laws to find out about my delay. I told them that I was stuck -- due to the rains and that I would reach home soon. They told me to drive slowly to avoid mishaps. I then put off the phone. During the conversation with my family, Elu had pistoned into me slowly, which made me contract my pussy muscles to slow him. The feeling of talking to your family, with you on your knees, and a huge penis of a stranger stuck into you was unbelievably euphorically erotic and a complete turn on.

After about fifteen minutes of furious pumping, Elu pulled me to his chest, almost to a kneeling position, still in me, from behind, turned my face to him and kissed me. I returned his kiss as spurt after spurt of his spunk started filling the interiors of my womb. I also let loose my dam which mingled our juices. The quantity of our joint spunk was so much that it pushed itself out over his upward prick and slid down my thighs. We were both tired and slipped onto the grass, still stuck to each other.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...IxYGRhnaOa]

Then after sometime we heard the familiar sound of my scooter and we separated and got up. But Elu did not allow me to dress up. By now almost two hours had passed with us continuously fornicating our brains out.

Abe returned, pulled the bike on stand and headed straight for me. He hugged me and said that today was the best evening of his life. I also demurely agreed with him. Elu came from behind and the three of us hugged each other, with me in the middle, like a sandwich. I asked them for my dress, but they told me to sit on my bike, - nude. I was wondering what they were up to.

[Image: Sai+Pallavi+sexy+ass+xxx+black+lingerie+...ck+pic.jpg]

They opened their sports kit bag and took out two dry towels. They went on to dry me up and remove any traces of our battle. Their major attention of cleaning was between my legs and my breasts. Elu took one last slurp with his long tongue, which made be giggle. They were fascinated with the mangalsutra, and played with it by putting round my breast and alternating it to tease my nipples. They gave me my skirt and my shirt, but not my panty or my bra. When I asked them for both these items, they would keep each of this as a souvenir. But I could not go home without covering my pussy as it would leak on the seat and leave tell-tale signs.

Abe had a suggestion. He pulled down his track pant. I was shocked that he would fuck me again. This would mean a further delay to reach home. But no, - he removed his pant and inside he wore a G-string type ball supporter underwear. He removed it, and motioned me to lift my leg. I watched him in awe as he carried on dressing me up with his underwear, in return for my panty. This was a turn on till I reached home. Could you believe I would return home wearing another male persons' undies, right under the noses of my in-laws.

[Image: Big%2Bmallu%2Bmelon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2Bnu...e%2Bhd.jpg]

The next problem was my thin shirt. Elu solved this problem by removing his Track Jacket and wrapping it round me. Then Abe gave me a small gift wrapped box, which was very light. He told me to open it only when I reached home, and no one was present. I thanked them for their birthday present and started my homeward journey. Though very tired after a two hour sex bout, I could think of no other better birthday present then these dual penetrations.

When I reached home, my in-laws were waiting for me eagerly. I told them that the rains, had come down in a strong shower, and I had got wet. To my relief, they too said that I had done the smart thing as it too had rained cats & dogs here but for a short time. They told me to go for a hot bath, which I had definitely intended to. Ours was an attached bath bedroom.

I went to my room, closed the bedroom door and flopped on the bed, with my legs spread wide. My pussy was showing signs of soreness after the long poundings. I put my hand to feel Abe's underwear covering my hole. In fact it was of a perfect fit. Then I remembered the gift which Abe had given me. I opened my bag and took it out.

Wrapped in a shiny gold paper, it was a box of some sort. I removed the tapes and lo & behold -- it was the box carrying the new anti contraceptive pill, to avoid pregnancy. How thoughtful of Abe! There was small note inside.
It read, "For every problem there is a solution. We do not want you to be in any problem so we thought of gifting this to you. Please take it. We hope that you liked our birthday present, and sincerely hope that you did not miss your husband on this day. Just to tell you, my birthday is fast approaching. Hope you have a suitable gift for me. Abe".

[Image: sai-pallavi-20190523135803-35130.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
(17-11-2019, 06:44 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: "Yes Elu I will do anything. I have never sucked before, except a few minutes back. But I will try."

Elu them removed himself out and I curled into a ball in the grass, wet with the drizzle. Could this be actually happening to me on my birthday? This must be a dream.

Elu sat besides me and cradled my head into his thighs near his groin. I lifted my head and took his prick into my mouth and rolled my tongue over the turgid head. After some time he made me lie down and entered me again. His pistoning motion gave me a few more orgasms, which I openly accepted and reacted to. Soon after, his actions gained momentum, and just at the last minute, he pulled out and jets of thick sticky sperms shot from his rod and covered my breasts, my cunt, my stomach and my face. It was revoltingly pleasant to have his spunk all over me. To add to this, Elu rubbed the sunk all over me and then stuck his finger in my mouth. I was forced to lick his salty sweet spunk.

[Image: Big%2Bcock%2Bcum%2Bon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2B...icture.jpg]

But did all this activity have any effect on his hardness. Not even a little bit. He was still long & strong. In fact I was amazed at his stamina to be rigid after such long bouts. Dinesh's flagpole would crumple like a peanut after one or two screws.

I was getting worried that Abe had not returned, but Elu told me to relax. He then put his prick back into me, like sheathing a sword, and lay on me sliding in his own spunk. In fact this was a novel feeling for me too.

Still inside me, he sat between my legs, curled them around his waist and motioned me to sit up by offering his hands. As I tried to sit up, his prick pressed into my now very engorged clitoris and triggered another of the now continuous gushes, bathing his prick.

He slowly lifted me up and here we were back to our walking fuck. He sat on a nice rounded boulder with me still stuck to him, my tiny breasts poking into his chest, and both of us rocking in unison.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Sex-1.jpg]

This reminded me of a childhood incident. We had a canine bitch in our house. She was never allowed to go out of the house or frolic with the dogs around. I must have been around 16-17 years. The knowledge about sex was raw, but it was just filtering through.

One day, during a holiday and I was alone in the house as my people had gone for a nearby wedding. From somewhere a big dog entered our house and was running around our bitch sniffing her bottom. For me, it was a very novel thing. I watched. Then this dog climbed on the back of our bitch, and held her with his front paws. He was continuously doing a humping action. I watched as a long red stick like object projected out between his legs. I went closer to watch. They were growling and our bitch was making funny noises.

Slowly this red object came near her bottom and started entering inside. I was scared that this dog would kill her. Then with many small, fast strokes he had entered her fully. He was still humping our bitch, who was very casual and literally enjoying it. Then the dog turned & climbed down; but something had gone awfully wrong - they were stuck. What ever they did they would not come loose. I was scared. If my parents came home and saw this, they would be very angry with me. I went close by and looked where they had got stuck. The red thing had totally gone inside our bitch. I put my small hand where they were stuck and felt a smooth sticky red coloured object. I tried to pull them apart but the dog growled at me.

I retreated and after about 15 minutes they separated. I sighed with relief. This was my first ever encounter with sex, though the finer points became clearer much later in life. I mentioned this to Elu as part of our conversation. Now here I was stuck like that bitch with Elu acting like the dog.

Elu was still hard down below. He then made me get up. I did not want to, because I had now adjusted to his volume in me. He had other plans. I stood up very wobbly. He held me by my waist and slowly turned me around with my back to him. He then put his legs together and made me put my legs outside his on either sides. His upward pointing prick invited me tosit on his thighs, facing away from him. I reminded him about no anal sex. He agreed.

As I sat on him, he held his prick and pointed it at my lowering cunny. As it touched my hole, I slowed down my lowering and adjusted the entry to a comfortable pace. At that moment Elu pushed himself up to spear me fully, and then suddenly pulled out. This sudden pistoning caught me by surprise and I sat down on his spear with a jerk, - fully speared. Elu positioned me to rest my head on his shoulder and started playing with my tits. I put my hands on his and moaned as his tweaking and pressing shot bolts of pleasure through me.

[Image: Naked%2BHeroine%2BSai%2BPallavi%2BAss%2B...2Bbutt.jpg]

I lowered my hands down to where we were conjoined and slid my hands from my slippery clit to the base of his tool. I bent lower to hold his spunk sac and played with the velvety bag covered in short curly hair. We rocked, swayed and played with the breasts, balls and the clitoris.

After sometime, Elu nudged me to lean forward, but without removing his penis from me. Somehow we did it, with me slowly going on my knees like a bitch. He then came over my back, held me by my waist and started humping me doggy style. I realised how our bitch must have felt. This position was fantastic. As Elu pumped his thick tool into me, I pushed back onto him and this was a fantastic feeling of enjoying the fun together. By now my hole had adjusted to his girth, and his tool went in and out very smoothly.

[Image: Sai-Pallavi-Taking-big-cock62533f45be41ba3f.jpg]

Just then I heard my mobile ring in my bag, which was lying under the tree. I looked at Elu. He held me to him, and we crawled to my bag on our knees, but still stuck together. It was a call from my in-laws to find out about my delay. I told them that I was stuck -- due to the rains and that I would reach home soon. They told me to drive slowly to avoid mishaps. I then put off the phone. During the conversation with my family, Elu had pistoned into me slowly, which made me contract my pussy muscles to slow him. The feeling of talking to your family, with you on your knees, and a huge penis of a stranger stuck into you was unbelievably euphorically erotic and a complete turn on.

After about fifteen minutes of furious pumping, Elu pulled me to his chest, almost to a kneeling position, still in me, from behind, turned my face to him and kissed me. I returned his kiss as spurt after spurt of his spunk started filling the interiors of my womb. I also let loose my dam which mingled our juices. The quantity of our joint spunk was so much that it pushed itself out over his upward prick and slid down my thighs. We were both tired and slipped onto the grass, still stuck to each other.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...IxYGRhnaOa]

Then after sometime we heard the familiar sound of my scooter and we separated and got up. But Elu did not allow me to dress up. By now almost two hours had passed with us continuously fornicating our brains out.

Abe returned, pulled the bike on stand and headed straight for me. He hugged me and said that today was the best evening of his life. I also demurely agreed with him. Elu came from behind and the three of us hugged each other, with me in the middle, like a sandwich. I asked them for my dress, but they told me to sit on my bike, - nude. I was wondering what they were up to.

[Image: Sai+Pallavi+sexy+ass+xxx+black+lingerie+...ck+pic.jpg]

They opened their sports kit bag and took out two dry towels. They went on to dry me up and remove any traces of our battle. Their major attention of cleaning was between my legs and my breasts. Elu took one last slurp with his long tongue, which made be giggle. They were fascinated with the mangalsutra, and played with it by putting round my breast and alternating it to tease my nipples. They gave me my skirt and my shirt, but not my panty or my bra. When I asked them for both these items, they would keep each of this as a souvenir. But I could not go home without covering my pussy as it would leak on the seat and leave tell-tale signs.

Abe had a suggestion. He pulled down his track pant. I was shocked that he would fuck me again. This would mean a further delay to reach home. But no, - he removed his pant and inside he wore a G-string type ball supporter underwear. He removed it, and motioned me to lift my leg. I watched him in awe as he carried on dressing me up with his underwear, in return for my panty. This was a turn on till I reached home. Could you believe I would return home wearing another male persons' undies, right under the noses of my in-laws.

[Image: Big%2Bmallu%2Bmelon%2BSai%2BPallavi%2Bnu...e%2Bhd.jpg]

The next problem was my thin shirt. Elu solved this problem by removing his Track Jacket and wrapping it round me. Then Abe gave me a small gift wrapped box, which was very light. He told me to open it only when I reached home, and no one was present. I thanked them for their birthday present and started my homeward journey. Though very tired after a two hour sex bout, I could think of no other better birthday present then these dual penetrations.

When I reached home, my in-laws were waiting for me eagerly. I told them that the rains, had come down in a strong shower, and I had got wet. To my relief, they too said that I had done the smart thing as it too had rained cats & dogs here but for a short time. They told me to go for a hot bath, which I had definitely intended to. Ours was an attached bath bedroom.

I went to my room, closed the bedroom door and flopped on the bed, with my legs spread wide. My pussy was showing signs of soreness after the long poundings. I put my hand to feel Abe's underwear covering my hole. In fact it was of a perfect fit. Then I remembered the gift which Abe had given me. I opened my bag and took it out.

Wrapped in a shiny gold paper, it was a box of some sort. I removed the tapes and lo & behold -- it was the box carrying the new anti contraceptive pill, to avoid pregnancy. How thoughtful of Abe! There was small note inside.
It read, "For every problem there is a solution. We do not want you to be in any problem so we thought of gifting this to you. Please take it. We hope that you liked our birthday present, and sincerely hope that you did not miss your husband on this day. Just to tell you, my birthday is fast approaching. Hope you have a suitable gift for me. Abe".

[Image: sai-pallavi-20190523135803-35130.jpg]

THE-END
Plz post in telugu language
[+] 2 users Like Blueshagger's post
Like Reply