Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Awesome update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am sure prabu will fuck her brains out. She is gonna enjoyyyyyyyyy. Saravanan will not come for lunch. They will mate 3 or more times. Prabu will wantedly do in the marital bed of meera. Meera is now full of lust. She wont say anything even if prabu humiliate saravanan. She is yearning for three years. waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
Nice update. Turning more and more interesting. Can saravanan find what would have happened to his wife after returning from shop by seeing the extraordinary happiness in her face after three years.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
waiting for next

eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
For me Sarvanan's character is a honest, kind, loving person who cares for his family. I believe he should remain like that and not try to be clever and play a strategy game with Prabhu. Saravanan can't beat him when it comes to planning and strategy. His strength is his love for Meera and I believe that is good enough to bring her back. Even if Meera chooses Prabhu but Saravanan should still be caring and loving to Meera and ensure her safety (May not be on face to make her uncomfortable but in background). Things will come out in open one day and Meera will know everything but by then shy may touch the bottom of betrayal. I am sure she will bounce back very strong.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 09:19 AM)hero123p Wrote: For me Sarvanan's character is a honest, kind, loving person who cares for his family. I believe he should remain like that and not try to be clever and play a strategy game with Prabhu. Saravanan can't beat him when it comes to planning and strategy. His strength is his love for Meera and I believe that is good enough to bring her back. Even if Meera chooses Prabhu but Saravanan should still be caring and loving to Meera and ensure her safety (May not be on face to make her uncomfortable but in background). Things will come out in open one day and Meera will know everything but by then shy may touch the bottom of betrayal. I am sure she will bounce back very strong.

I do very much appreciate your observation. The world is beautiful for people like Saravana.

Meera knowing the truth is not far away. You just can't prolong the story like baseless hindi TV serials.

Though there are various possibilities, it appears to me that it will be Saravana who may ultimately reveal the truth.

Prabhu will try to use all opportunities to have sex with Meera. To maximise his chances, he will not reveal the truth to Meera. This time he will make stories like he was forced to marry and due to this he tried to avoid Meera out of guilty feelings. However love and only love for her  finally forced him to reestablish his relationship with Meera. Meera will believe him and succumb to her lust and they will end up in passionate sex.

There are high chances that Saravana will discover Prabhu's visit from pink jasmine or Meera's attitude and inquire about Prabhu's visit to Meera.

In the process he may end up disclosing everything and ask Meera's decision over her affairs.
Alternatively, he may decide to force Prabhu to disclose everything to Meera in his very presence including  the truth and his conditions.

Whatever be the circumstances, Meera knowing the truth is not far away. I am passionately waiting to witness her emotional outburst, the moment she realises the truth. Woman psychology? I have great faith on author, he ( She ? ) will do the justice.
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
(23-01-2020, 09:53 AM)manas Wrote: I do very much appreciate your observation. The world is beautiful for people like Saravana.

Meera knowing the truth is not far away. You just can't prolong the story like baseless hindi TV serials.

Though there are various possibilities, it appears to me that it will be Saravana who may ultimately reveal the truth.

Prabhu will try to use all opportunities to have sex with Meera. To maximise his chances, he will not reveal the truth to Meera. This time he will make stories like he was forced to marry and due to this he tried to avoid Meera out of guilty feelings. However love and only love for her  finally forced him to reestablish his relationship with Meera. Meera will believe him and succumb to her lust and they will end up in passionate sex.

There are high chances that Saravana will discover Prabhu's visit from pink jasmine or Meera's attitude and inquire about Prabhu's visit to Meera.

In the process he may end up disclosing everything and ask Meera's decision over her affairs.
Alternatively, he may decide to force Prabhu to disclose everything to Meera in his very presence including  the truth and his conditions.

Whatever be the circumstances, Meera knowing the truth is not far away. I am passionately waiting to witness her emotional outburst, the moment she realises the truth. Woman psychology? I have great faith on author, he ( She ? ) will do the justice.
he ( She ? ) will do the justice. 

Thank you for your observations and confidence ... and it is a 'he'.  Shy
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 09:19 AM)hero123p Wrote: For me Sarvanan's character is a honest, kind, loving person who cares for his family. I believe he should remain like that and not try to be clever and play a strategy game with Prabhu. Saravanan can't beat him when it comes to planning and strategy. His strength is his love for Meera and I believe that is good enough to bring her back. Even if Meera chooses Prabhu but Saravanan should still be caring and loving to Meera and ensure her safety (May not be on face to make her uncomfortable but in background). Things will come out in open one day and Meera will know everything but by then shy may touch the bottom of betrayal. I am sure she will bounce back very strong.

i am agree that sarvanan is a honest, kind, loving person who cares for his family....but he is a clever and strategic person also.... after all he is asuccessful businessman.... if you think him not try to be clever and play a strategy game because of his past softness in dealing with meera's betrayed affair and prabhu's departure.... he was so cool because the matter was related to his own wife, own family, own status, his children's future.......... not the prabhu
he was clever enough to identify the intentions of prabhu and sort out the problem before starting..... but he was overconfident about her wife..... the blind trust...the faith on her wife.... make him not only innocent but fool......
prabhu can't tresspass so easily in her business....... as tresspassed in home..... because he himself is incharge of business but ....meera was incharge of home.... but meera backstabbed hin, broken his trust and faith on her.... by leting prabhu tresspass 
Like Reply
No update for two days. Please continue.
You can post the English update for first four days a week and next three days for Tamil translate
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
Just completed and posted the Tamil translation just now. The new English post will be tomorrow.
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Waiting for updates

Update
[+] 1 user Likes hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply
Prabu fucked Meera in all positions and treated like a slut. But he can't even get a blowjob from his wife with her own interests. Author is yet to tell how he made Meera do that with love. She never did that for her husband like prabu wife. So if saravanan need a blowjob then he must go-to prabu wife ha ha
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Down 
(24-01-2020, 02:06 PM)Krish World Wrote: Prabu fucked Meera in all positions and treated like a slut. But he can't even get a blowjob from his wife with her own interests. Author is yet to tell how he made Meera do that with love. She never did that for her husband like prabu wife. So if saravanan need a blowjob then he must go-to prabu wife ha ha

[Image: tongue.png][Image: smile.png][Image: biggrin.png][Image: shocked.png][Image: sad.png][Image: thumbsup.png]

Nice observation!

Always maintain one girlfriend / boyfriend to get variety of sexual pleasures.

[Image: rainbow.png][Image: question.png][Image: bug.png][Image: thumbsdown.png]
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Vks1's post
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 07:50 PM)game40it Wrote: Just completed and posted the Tamil translation just now. The new English post will be tomorrow.

waiting eagerly dear.............
Like Reply
Heart 
To readers
Just careful with this kind of stories 
Some writers can really play with your mind. I can see lots of people getting emotional  banghead here just be careful  Namaskar
 I am not saying anything in negative
He's one of the best writer in xossipy

Please update
[+] 2 users Like Srisri12's post
Like Reply
(24-01-2020, 11:40 PM)Srisri12 Wrote: To readers
Just careful with this kind of stories 
Some writers can really play with your mind. I can see lots of people getting emotional  banghead  here just be careful  Namaskar
 I am not saying anything in negative
He's one of the best writer in xossipy

Please update

no one can protect emotional fools from depression...........
the are vulnerable...... always.......... either virtual or real

update next plz
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Update Please
Like Reply