Adultery Used & Abused
Awesome story man.
[+] 1 user Likes rohanakasachin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I took a long shower and came out and wore a T-Shirt and pajamas and lied on my bed and was still crying continuously. It was almost 9 am when I heard a knock on the door, it was Ravi he informed that he is leaving and wanted to say good bye to me. I went near the door and said in a strong voice - Ravi please leave right away, I don’t want to ever see you in my life. If you ever try to come back in this house or contact me then I’ll tell Atul that you drugged and bangd me last night.

Ravi got really scared listening to that and begged me not to do any such thing. He is leaving and will never see me again.

I heard the cab stopping at our main gate. I went near the balcony and peeked from the side of the curtain that Ravi got into the cab and left. I immediately opened the door and found that the maid came up to clean the place. She was holding my saree and blouse along with my bra and panty in her hands. When I came out she looked at me with my clothes in her hand. Blood drained out of face and I wanted to die right then and there. I was too ashamed to speak to I just took my clothes from her hand and went inside my room and shut the door behind.

Atul came back on Wednesday, I tried to act normal in front of him but I was feeling very sacred as well as guilty for cheating on him. I thought Atul might notice something and will ask me, but everything seemed normal to Atul. That night while having sex with Atul all I could think about Ravi and the way he had raw animalistic sex with me. The way he used me and by body though I felt disgusted but my pussy went all wet thinking about it. As usual Atul came in 2-3 minutes and I could reach my orgasm. Atul rolled off me and went to sleep, I didn’t feel like masturbating that night as I wanted a dick inside me and not my finger. The thoughts of Ravi kept on coming back to me and I slept thinking about him only. I my dream as well I saw Ravi fucking me while I’m lying right next to Atul and kept on moaning loudly and Ravi is also abusing me and well as calling names to Atul while fucking me wildly. Ravi then pulled his dick out and started coming on my face and I got up with a jerk and realised that it was a dream but I was all wet down there.

Life got back to routine and I got busy with Atul & kids and memories of Ravi faded away but every time while having sex with Atul his thought used to come back. Atul was always gentle and loving while having sex with me so I miss that wild animalistic touch what Ravi made me taste with him and wanted the same with Atul but I didn’t have courage to speak about that with Atul. Life went on and few months passed away. One fine day Atul came home and informed me that we are going to Thailand for his annual review meeting. Top performers like him are allowed to bring their spouses as well on company’s expenses so it will be a business cum leisure trip. I got very excited and happy listen to that. Atul asked me to pack only western clothes and some party dresses & gowns as well since there will be a gala dinner for all of us with company’s MD Mr. Ashok Saraf and CEO Mr. Rahul Bansal.

On the decided date we packed our bags and reached the Airport. Atul’s immediate boss Vijay along with his team members Brijesh and Asim were there with rest of his team, a couple of junior sales executives and a few members of other departments were also there in the same flight. I was wearing noodle strap top and along with tight denims. My curves were accentuating in the outfit and all eyes were on me as soon as we joined the rest of the team. Vijay’s wife couldn’t come as she was not well. Brijesh’s and Asim’s wife were in traditional kurti and leggings and they greeted us but gave me an envious look. Wives of a few other colleagues of Atul were even wearing sarees. I smiled thinking that whether they are going for holidays to Thailand or on some teerth yatra.
Vijay came to me and started flirting with me. He had habit of touching me while talking to me either my arm or my shoulder, I also never minded it as he was Atul supervisor I didn’t want to upset him on such silly thing. Brijesh and Asim along with other males were stealing glances at me. On one occasion Vijay even patted my butt while making a joke, I didn’t like it but still I didn’t say anything. On the plane Vijay took his seat next with me and Atul by telling Atul that he needs to discuss something important with him, but I knew the true reason behind it. When we boarded the flight I took the window seat, Atul sat in the middle seat and Vijay took the isle seat. Being international flight drinks were complimentary and crew started serving the drinks once we took off. I ordered red wine while Atul and Vijay were having scotch. As usual Atul finished 3-4 pegs very soon and was drunk. Vijay was talking to Atul but he was constantly staring at my naked arms and my boobs. Atul got up after sometime to go to the wash room.

Vijay got the opportunity he was looking for, he moved in the middle seat and started talking to me.

Vijay – Anita, you must be really getting bored listen to our business talks.

Me – No Vijay its ok, you guys carry on.

Vijay – You are looking really gorgeous in this outfit. You know really well how to carry yourself. Both your top and your jeans are fitting you so well.

I blushed and thanked Vijay. While saying all this Vijay kept his hand on my thigh and was moving it slowly there. I inquired about his wife’s health and he told me that she is not very well and doctor advised her to rest. Vijay told me that he will be feeling very lonely in the trip as all other were there with their respective partners while he will be alone. I felt sorry for Vijay and told him that we all be there together so there is no need for him to think in that way.

Vijay said – I know but eventually you and Atul will need some alone time as well. I know will not be leaving you for me especially in the night. (And he winked while saying this).

I got embarrassed listening to such a double meaning comment from Vijay.

Vijay continued – If I would have been in Atul’s place then I wouldn’t have left even in the day time forget about night.

I didn’t know how to respond to such comments from Vijay, so I just smiled.

Vijay kept on flirting with me and cracking double meaning jokes. Atul eventually came back from the loo and Vijay moved his hand back from my thigh. He explained to Atul that I was feeling bored so he moved to Atul’s seat to give me company. Atul didn’t mind it.

We reached Bangkok and the resort which the company booked was in the outskirts of the city and was right on the beach. I took us almost an hour to reach there and I was mesmerized looking at the beauty of the resort. Resort was having its private beach with a huge swimming pool facing the sea beach. There were cottages and most of them were beach facing. It was almost afternoon when we checked in the hotel. Atul and his friends decided that we will take rest for a couple of hours and then we will meet for beer near the pool and will go for swimming as well.

We checked into our room and unpacked. After resting for some time, Atul changed into a swimming costume and a T-shirt on top. I brought a few swimming costumes with me and was confused which one to wear. Atul saw me holding 2 swim suits in my hand as asked to wear a 2 piece bikini, I said – Are you mad? Did you see the look I was getting from rest of the ladies when I wore just a top with thin straps. They will get a heart attack if they will see me in bikini.

Atul replied – Who cares? But only females, males will also get a heart attack looking at your sexy body.

I said – Shut up Atul, please let me change quickly and then we can move to the pool. I’m dying to get into the water.

I opted the one piece swimming suit, since Atul picked it up for me so it was also quite revealing as it was quite tight on my boobs so showing a nice 3 inches of my cleavage and my back was completely bare and by butts were also 30% out of it. Since it was the only swimming costume I had other than the 2 piece bikini, I had no other option. I wore a robe above it and we both left the room.

We reached near the pool, Vijay, Brijesh and Asim were already there waiting for us or to be more précised waiting for me. They already got their drinks with them so Atul went to the bar to fetch his beer. He asked me as well and I ordered a margarita. I joined the boys table and they were trying to peek inside my robe to see what kind of swim suit I was wearing. All three were there in their swimming trunks and were topless. Vijay was near 50 and was having a pot belly, Brijesh was neither slim nor fat, but Asim has a really well toned and muscular body. I told them I need a dip first before having the cocktail and got up and took my robe off. Their eyes popped off looking at me in the swimming costume. Their eyes were glued to my cleavage and they were shamelessly staring at me. I smiled seeing their reaction, kept my robe on the chair and moved towards the pool. Now their eyes were glued on my ass and the flesh peeking out from the sides of my swimwear.

There were only a few people in the pool, I entered the water and loved how it felt on my body. Atul was back with our drinks on the table and started having them. I finished 2 laps and went out and joined them. I was all wet and looking more sexy now. Since Atul was back now so the boys were not ogling at me directly but stealing glances at my wet body. Once the boys finished their drinks, Vijay got up and said lets get in the water now. While getting inside the pool, Vijay got a moment alone with me and said – Anita you are looking like a mermaid in this getup. I blushed at his compliment and said thanks to him.

Once inside the pool we started playing water volley ball. Vijay and Brijesh were standing close to me and in the context of the game their hands and body brushed my boobs and my ass many time. I was not sure whether it was intentional or they did it by mistake but I was getting aroused due to alcohol, the look I was getting from these boys and all the strangers around the pool and the constant touches from Vijay and Brijesh. My nipples got erected and making a clear impression on my swimsuit. Vijay and Brijesh both notices the same as I caught them many times looking at my erect nipples.

Eventually we finished the game and had another round of drinks in the pool itself. We then came out of the pool as it was already 6 pm and company has organized an informal cocktail dinner for all for tonight in the lawn next to the swimming pool. It was decided that we all will leave for our rooms not and will meet here only at around 8 pm.

Me and Atul reached back in our room and Atul went and sat on the sofa. I took my robe off and stood in front of the mirror in my swimming costume with my back towards Atul. Atul was looking at me, I slowly removed the strap of the costume from my shoulder and pulled it down. Atul could see the reflection of my naked boobs and erect nipples, his mouth was open looking at me in that position. I wanted to seduce him more, so I bent down with my ass towards Atul and slowly removed the swimsuit from my body and got completely naked. While bending down Atul could clearly see my pussy lips which were glistening with my juices now.

Atul was awestruck and could say a single word. He was looking at me without even blinking his eyes. I then turned around and slowly walked towards him while swaying my ass. Once near him I signalled him with my finger to take his T shirt and shorts off. Atul couldn’t believe as he has never seen this avatar of mine before and hurriedly took his clothes off and tried to touch by boob but is signalled him no and signalled him to sit back on the sofa. Atul was also enjoying the game and followed my instruction by sitting back. I then got up on sofa with my legs on his either side and slowly sat on his dick. His dick was rock hard due to the show I gave him and it slid easily inside my dripping wet pussy. Atul let put a grunt and I moaned as soon as he entered me. I then got hold of my left boob and took it near Atul’s mouth. He got the hint and started sucking the nipple as if he has never sucked them before. I started moving up and down on his dick. We both were thoroughly enjoying it and were moaning constantly. i kept going up and down on him for few minutes. I felt the pressure building inside me and I could sense Atul was also close to his climax.

Atul said loudly – Oh Anu, you are amazing fuck me….. Fuck me hard and fast.

I got hold of the backrest of the sofa and increased my speed and now almost jumping on Atul’s dick. Atul also moved his hands back and now both his hands were pressing my butt cheeks. He grabbed my butts cheeks and started moving them up and down on his dick. After 7-8 thumps I came and let out a loud cry, Atul also came at the same time and he also grunted loudly. I rested on Atul for sometime with his dick softening inside my pussy and our mixed juices flowing out of my pussy. There was a wall to the adjoining room touching the backside of the sofa, we heard a thump on the wall and then Vijay’s voice from the other side – Atul are you guys ok?? There were weird sounds coming from your room.

We totally forgot that the cottages were made of wooden walls and were not sound proof, one could easily listen to the voices from the adjoining room. Vijay was staying in the adjoining room and he must have heard our moans and grunts. I got very embarrassed so got up and ran to the bathroom. I heard behind that Atul was telling Vijay that we are fine and were just having some fun and both laughed.

I took shower and got ready for the cocktail dinner organized by the company for all of us. It was an informal dinner and cocktail party. I wore a summer dress with frills which was upto my thighs and were having straps on the shoulder. I put on a push-up bra inside which was forming a nice cleavage but only 2 inches of cleavage was visible outside the dress. When I walked the frills were dancing with the bounce of my butts. Atul saw me and whistled. I told him to shut and get ready as we were getting late for the party.
[+] 4 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
We eventually reached the party and Atul’s whole team was there. He introduced me to all his colleagues and some of them were there with their wives, I got introduced with them as well. As usual most of the ladies were dressed either in Indian dresses or conservative western dresses. Then Atul’s CEO Mr. Rahul Bansal joined the party with his wife. They made a gorgeous couple, Mr. Bansal was a very tall and handsome man in his mid 40s but with his well-built he looked much younger than his age and his wife Monika who was in early 40s was a ravishing beauty, she was wearing a short frock which was upto her upper thighs only, she got an hour glass figure with big boobs and wide ass like me. They were meeting everyone and when they met us, Mr. Bansal eyes shined looking at me. He kissed my hand like a gentleman when Atul introduced us. They moved on and keep meeting other but Mr. Bansal was stealing glances at me. When they were done meeting everyone, Mr. Bansal invited us to join him and his wife on his table, Atul and me were more than happy to do that.

Mr. Bansal initially praised Atul on his work and efforts in the company then he complimented me on my looks as well and told Atul that he is lucky chap to have such a gorgeous wife. They were very nice and friendly couple and soon we became friends. Mrs. Bansal asked me to call her Monika. We joke about and bitched about how other ladies are wearing traditional wear in such an event. Champagne was flowing and we all got drunk. Eventually the party got over and we got back to our rooms. Me and Atul had sex once we were back in the room. Atul was very excited and after many months he lasted a bit longer and I also reached an orgasm. After we were done I pulled his leg was it the effect of the holiday and the resort or is it because of Monika. He laughed and did not reply.

Next day Atul got up early and got ready and went to attend the confrence they were there for. I slept till late and got up around midday, I ordered room service and had by brunch in the room itself and then I took a long bath in the bath tub. By the time I was finished with my bath it was already 3 pm. I got a call from Monika and she invited me to go to the market area and beach with her. I loved the idea and told her that I’ll be ready in half an hour and will meet her in the lobby. Before cutting the call Monika asked me jokingly to wear something for the breach.

I opted for a tank top and shorts to go with it. I reached the lobby and waited for a couple of minutes when I saw Monika approaching me. She was wearing a halter top with a deep neck showing a lot of cleavage and hot pants to go with it. All the eyes in the lobby turned to look at her and she enjoyed all the attention. I complimented her on her sexy look and she blushed and thanked me.

We both left for the market. While walking in the market all the males were checking us out. We both were teasing men by swaying our asses more. We shopped around for a couple of hours and then we went to the beach and had a couple of drinks in a shack on the beach. We were a bit drunk and were giggling on silly jokes. Monika then saw a tattoo shop on the beach and her eyes shined and she gave me a naughty look and smiled. I raised my eyebrow and asked her what’s going on in her mind??

She replied – Let’s surprise our husbands my getting a sexy tattoo.

I was confused as I never thought about getting a tattoo. But then Monika convinced me for it. She selected to get a heart shaped tattoo with R & M written in between and got it inked on her hips just above her butts. It was looking very sexy on her. I selected a butterfly tattoo and for it inked on the back of my shoulder. It was a bit painful but it was looking nice on my shoulder. We headed back for our resort as it was almost 7 pm and we were supposed to attend the gala dinner organized by the company.

I reached back in my room, Atul was already there getting ready for the dinner. I showed him the tattoo I got and he loved it. Since it was a formal dinner hence Atul brought his Tuxedo for that, I also got an evening gown for myself but I was confused whether to wear it or not as it was quite revealing. It was backless with a plunging neckline showing lots of cleavage and the side was having a cut hence the whole legs and thighs were visible from both sides. I shared my confusion with Atul as most of the ladies have worn traditional Indian dresses in the whole trip, they will tag me as a slut if I wear this gown tonight. Atul laughed on that asked me not to worry and go ahead and wear the gown. My tattoo was also clearly visible in the gown. I got dressed and came in front of Atul. He was speechless, he just came forward and hugged me. He slowly started moving his hands on my back and slowly took them down on my butts. I pushed him away as I know what was in his mind. He just laughed and said just a quickie dear.

I replied - No way Atul you will spoil my hair and make up and it will take me another 45 minutes to re do it.

Atul also realised that we don’t have time as he didn’t want his bosses to be waiting or to start the party without him. He cursed his luck and we moved out of our room. We met Vijay just outside our room. He gave a leacherous smile looking at me and said - Anita you are looking just stunning. I’m sure many will dream about you tonight in their dreams.

We all laughed on the comment from Vijay and moved towards the banquet hall where the party was organized. As soon as I entered the hall all the eyes were on me and I started getting all kind of lusty looks from Male of all ages. Mr. & Mrs. Bansal arrived after 15-20 minutes. Monika was also showing lot of skin and was looking ravishing in her short red dress. The back of her dress was so deep that another inch down and it would have showed her butt crack. The front of the dress was also so deep and it went beyond her boobs. Her boobs were covered by two thick straps only.

I heard ladies calling her slut. Even males were gossiping that Rahul got the position of CEO only because Monika is giving sexual favours to the Managing Director Mr. Saraf. I thought to myself what all crap there people are talking. We then met Mr. & Mrs. Bansal as usual Rahul was very charming and he again kissed my hand and flirted a bit with me. I saw even Atul was staring at Monika.

Eventually Mr. Saraf arrived and everyone’s attention turned towards him. He was in his mid fifties and stood above 6 feet. Most of his hairs turned grey and he was having a pouch in his waist. He met Bansal’s as soon as he came in. He shaked hands with Rahul and hugged Monika. I also noticed that his hugged lingered on a bit longer, then I shaked my head and thought it’s all because of the crap I heard about them. Mr. Saraf then started meeting and greeting each every employee. He then came to meet us, he shaked hands with Atul and then Atul introduced me to him.

He looked at me from head to toe and then smiled and took my hand in both his hands and started talking about head good Atul is performing and how he has got a very bright future in the industry. All the while he was rubbing my hand with his hands and giving me a very lusty looks. I didn’t like the way he was openly staring at my boobs all the time while talking to me. Eventually he left my hand and moved to meet others but before leaving he said we should meet more often Mrs. Singh. I didn’t get the exact meaning of that why he said so, but just nodded politely and smiled.

He moved and was meeting others with Mr. & Mrs. Bansal along his side. Soon the drinks started flowing and dinner was served. After dinner there were more rounds of drinks and then the music started and people came on dance floor and started dancing. Atul was already quite drunk and was still drinking more and Mr. Bansal was also in the same condition. Me and Monika also had lots of champagne. Mr. Saraf approached us and invited Monika to dance with him to which she said yes with joy and they both went to scan each floor. Mr. Saraf was dancing with Monika and I could see that his hands were roaming all around on her back. They were having some jokes and Monika’s hands were on his chest and she was giggling.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Vijay there. He requested to dance with him. Atul was busy drinking and gossiping with his team members so I agreed and joined Vijay. They were playing slow music so Vijay held me by my waist and his other hand was holding my one hand and my other hand was on his shoulder. We started moving with the music, Vijay’s hand slowly moved to my naked back and it rested there. We saw from the dance floor that Mr. Bansal was very drunk now and could barely stand but Monika was still dancing in the arms of Mr. Saraf. Mr. Saraf then signalled two of his assistants to take Mr. Bansal to his room and kept on dancing with Monika and caressing her back. He slowly took to the far corner of the dance floor and turned her back towards the side where no one was there. I could see Monika’s face, Mr. Saraf slowly moved her hand inside Monika’s dress in the back and grabbed her ass and started pressing it. I saw Monika said no but Mr. Saraf ignored it and kept in mauling her ass.

Vijay notices that my whole concentration was on Mr. Saraf and Monika. He slowly moved his hand on my ass and moved forward a bit and whispered in my ear - Mr. Saraf is having the time of his life and even Mrs. Bansal is enjoying all the attention. While saying so he pressed my butt. I moved his hand from my butt immediately and told him to behave and beware of what he is saying. Vijay was taken aback by my reaction. He got hold of himself and smiled and said he was kidding. I snapped back saying - You better be.

I told Vijay that I need to get back to Atul and left the dance floor. I reached the bar counter where Atul was having drinks and found that he was also quite drunk now. It was already past 1 am so I told him that we should also go to our room as we have our return flight the next day. I horrified to see Monika leaving with Mr. Saraf from the party and thought that whatever the guys where gossiping about her sleeping with Mr. Saraf might be true. I saw that Monika was also quite drunk and Mr. Saraf was helping her to walk. I thought Mr. Saraf will definitely take advantage of drunken Monika and the way Monika was behaving with him I was pretty sure that she also won’t stop him in taking advantage. Atul somehow managed to walk back to our room and as soon as we reached there he fell on bed and passed out.
Like Reply
Awesome story man
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
We started our return journey next day and it was quite uneventful and we reached home by late evening. Next day Atul left for his tour again for a week and I was left alone with kids and maids at home.

Since I came back from the trip I was having mild pain in my tattoo and then the skin there started to peel off. Since it was my first tattoo I was not aware that it’s quite a regular thing but I got worried planned to see my doctor for the same. Our family doctor was Dr. Vinod Yadav who was a very close friend of Atul and his wife Dr. Vidhi Yadav was my gynaecologist. We were very close family friends and I used to call them Bhaiya and Bhabhi. They have a small nursing home in the city so I went there for my check up with Vidhi Bhabhi. I was dressed in a jeans and a loose t-shirt. I was at the reception enquiring when the lady informed me that Dr. Vidhi is out of town for a summit and will be back in a couple of days. I turned back and was about to leave when I heard someone calling my name. I turned to see it was Vinod Bhaiya, he just came out of his cabin and was talking to one of his nurses when he saw me. He walked towards me and greeted me and asked me to come inside his cabin. I went in and sat on the chair infront of him. When he inquired the purpose of my visit I informed him that I came to see Vidhi Bhabhi and since she is not here I was leaving. He asked me bluntly – Are you having any gynaec problem?

I replied – No bhaiya, its just that I got a tattoo last week and its paining since then and the skin is peeling off as well.

He said – It might be some kind of skin infection. It’s very common to get one when you get a tattoo. Let me have a look as it can increase by the time Vidhi will be back so it should be taken care immediately. Where exactly is your tattoo??

I told him the tattoo was on my back. He asked me come in the examining chamber adjoining his room. It was a small room hardly 10 feet X 12 feet in size with a hospital bed and an examination stool for the patients to sir and a doctor’s chair, there was a table with medical equipment’s in the corner. He sat on the chair and asked me to sit on the stool with my back towards him. I did the same. He then asked me to take off my t-shirt. I became hesitant listening to that. I was wearing a lace bra inside with half cups and almost 3/4th of my boobs were out of the bra. As I thought that Vidhi Bhabhi would be doing my check up so I didn’t bother about which bra I was wearing. But now I had no other option as how else he could me able to examine the tattoo. I reluctantly took my shirt off and put it on the bed. Vinod Bhaiya put the surgical gloves on and started examining the tattoo. He touched the skin on the side of the tattoo. Since he was standing behind be now he was getting a clear view of my deep cleavage and my upper boobs while looking down. He was thoroughly enjoying the view and started getting hard in his pants.

Vinod Bhaiya was thinking – Fuck she is so hot. It was my dream to see her naked since the day I met her. If I play my cards right it might be my lucky day today and my dream might come true today. Look at those boobs they look so round and ripe.

The strap of my bra was right next to the tattoo and in the pretext of checking the skin on the side of the tattoo Vinod Bhaiya slid the strap of my bra off from my left shoulder. Due to this the bra cup slid down by a centimetre and my areola became visible to him from top. He licked his lips dry lips with his tongue looking the view. His other hand was not having a glove on in and that hand was resting on my naked back. He was slowly moving in naked hand as well on my back in the process of inspecting my tattoo with his gloved hand.

Vinod Bhaiya – Anu its not looking good. I need to apply an ointment and then we have to wait for 30-45 minutes to see the reaction of the ointment on your skin and tattoo. By the way you did get a tetanus injection before or after getting the tattoo.

I said – No Vinod Bhaiya.

Vinod Bhaiya – Ok, when was the last time you had a tetanus injection. Was it in last 6 months??

I said – I don’t even remember when was the last time I got one but definitely not in last 6 months.

Vinod Bhaiya – Ok then let me ask the nurse to prepare one and also let me get the ointment.

He then moved to his chamber and went near his computer to check whether the camera in the examination chamber, as wanted to savour these moments for his future pleasures.

He called someone on intercom to bring one tetanus injection well prepared in a syringe. He came back in with a tube of ointment in his hand. He sat back on the chair behind be and started applying ointment on my tattoo very carefully. In the meantime we kept on talking and the topic of one of our common friend’s wife came who was diagnosed with breast cancer in such an early age.

He said – Anu you won’t believe how many young females ageing between 30-45 are coming to me these days who are diagnosed with cervix and breast cancer and they come to know about it only when they reach the third or fourth stage. As they never think that they can get cancer at such an early age.

I asked – So what pre cautions we can take?

Vinod Bhaiya explained a lot of symptoms to me and then in the last he said – Anu the best way is to get thorough medical check-up done every 6 months in order to avoid and to detect any such problem at a very early stage.

He further asked – I was going through yours and Atul’s file and it’s been more than 2 years since you had your medical check-up done. Since you are here today let’s get your medical checkup done as well.

I replied – Bhaiya I’ll get it done once Vidhi Bhabhi will be back.

He replied – Anu you don’t need a gynaecologist for routine medical checkup and anyway you have to wait for 30-45 minutes to see the reaction of ointment so why don’t we utilize the time.

Before getting a reply from me, he again got up and said let me bring the necessary forms and your previous file for the same. He again went outside and left me alone in the examination room.

Once outside Vinod Bhaiya jumped in joy and thought to himself – Bas Anu aaj to mujhe tumare is tarashe huye badan ke poore darshan ho jayenge. Aur phir jab chahe main apni recording main phir tumhare nange badan ko dekh sakunga.

He came back after 5 minutes with a file and some papers in his hand and asked me to get up. I took my t-shirt from the bed in order to wear it but he stopped me saying that it will spoil the ointment and wipe it off, so leave it like that.

With reluctant heart I got up, I was looking damn sexy in just a tight jeans and just a bra that too with a strap sliding down from my shoulder. Vinod Bhaiya then started the check-up by first measuring my height and my weight. I was again asked to sit down on the stool and then he checked my heartbeat. He brought the stethoscope on my chest and then moved it on my upper breast, due to the touch of cold surface of stethoscope on my naked upper breasts my nipple started to get erect. He then asked me take deep breaths, the sight of my breast almost 75% out of bra now going up and down in slow motion was looking very sexy and was having its effect on Vinod Bhaiya. I was also starting to get excited to due to way he was looking at my body and his constant touches here and there on my body. He then took my BP and checked my pulse. He also checked my eyes, ear, nose and throat. He brought both his hands on my neck and checked my tonsils. He kept on making notes and filling the forms he brought with him. He then asked me to lie down on the bed so he can check my abdomen, liver, kidney and appendix.

I got up from the stool and was about to lie down, he stopped me and said – Wait Anu, take off your jeans as well as I need to check your knee joints and calf muscles.

I was taken a back and didn’t know what to do. Seeing me in dilemma he said – Anu I’m a doctor and you should not hide anything from your doctor neither you need to be ashamed of anything.

I agreed to his logic and took off my jeans. I was wearing matching lace hipster panties with my bra which was kind of semi-transparent. The panties were tight on my butts and one could easily make out my shape of my butt and butt crack from the semi-transparent panties. I didn’t want to face Vinod Bhaiya while taking my jeans off so I turned around and didn’t realize that he will get a clear view of my butts and butt crack from the lacey material of my panties. Vinod Bhaiya couldn’t believe his luck when saw the view and got an instant erection looking at my pear shaped butts. He had to adjust his dick inside his trousers so couldn’t notice it. But in the process of adjusting his dick he pressed and rubbed it.

I turned around and found Vinod Bhaiya staring at my body. He said – Please don’t mind Anu but you got a perfect figure. It’s a dream of every woman to get a figure like this. Atul is very lucky to have you.
I was already feeling embarrassed standing like this only in bra and panty in front of my husband’s friend, his comment made me blush more. I thanked him for the compliment and lied down on my back on the bed.

Vinod Bhaiya then got hold of my jeans and t-shirt and hanged it on a hook on the wall. He came and sat on the stool now which was next to the bed. He started examining my abdomen and area around in the context of examining my kidneys and liver. He took of the gloves now and his cold hands were touching my naked skin now. He moved his hand around on my tummy and for brief moment he inserted his finger in my navel. Since that is my weak point a gasp escaped my mouth which he also noticed. He said to himself that there is some dirt in my navel and in the pretext of cleaning it he inserted his finger again in my navel and rotated it in there. This sent pleasure waves in my body and I started getting wet down there. I controlled myself from moaning somehow.

Vinod bhiaya still seemed unsatisfied with the cleaning of my navel and then he did something unexpected, he inserted his index finger in his mouth and made it wet with his saliva and again inserted in back in my navel and started cleaning it with his wet finger. I couldn’t control my moan and an ahhh escaped my mouth.

I said – Please Bhaiya don’t do this.

Vinod Bhiaya – Bas Anu ho gaya. It’s fully clean now. See as doctor its my duty to keep my patients clean and hygienic.

I did not have an answer to this so I just kept mum. He then checked my knee joint by knocking it with a small hammer. He got hold of my leg and took it up in the air and made the movement of my knee in the air. In the meantime his eyes were on my crouch and he was trying to peek in and get a view of my pussy but my legs were joined together and he couldn’t get a clear view. He then checked the movement of my ankle joint as well.

He then brought forward a trolley with an ECG machine on it. He brought forward the wires with tags and kept them aside. He took some gel in his fingers and started applying the same on my upper breasts and then on my abdomen. He then placed the tags on the places where he applied gel and started taking the ECG. All the touching has resulted in a tingling between my legs.
[+] 3 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
what will happen next
Like Reply
have patience bro..... eventually she will have alot of different sexual experiences..... even i have thought only a few more events and then lets see how the story turns...... but not many people are giving their inputs and comments......
[+] 2 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
(15-01-2020, 02:52 PM)Devil0606 Wrote: have patience bro..... eventually she will have alot of different sexual experiences..... even i have thought only a few more events and then lets see how the story turns...... but not many people are giving their inputs and comments......

patience brother people will come . just keep doing your work
Like Reply
इस हॉट अपडेट के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। मैं अगले अपडेट के लिए बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहा हूं।
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
He then asked me to sit back on the stool again for next examination. When I did the same he told me – Anu we need to examine your breast now to check if there are nodes or lumps there or any other symptoms to confirm that there is no threat of breast cancer. So please take off your bra.

I was shocked to hear that. I definitely did not want to be topless infront of Vinod Bhaiya. I said – Nahi bhaiya maine check kiya hai koi gaant ya node ya lump nahi hai mere breasts main.

Vinod Bhaiya – Anu I need to check from the medical aspect, it’s a very vital part of the medical check-up. You as a non-medico will not be able to even observe if there is one. Since I’m a doctor so you don’t need to be ashamed of getting naked infront of me.

My face turned red by listening to the last sentence from Vinod Bhaiya’s mouth. Then without waiting for any reply he just went behind me and undid the hook of my bra. I was dying with shame but I couldn’t stop him as I couldn’t think of any justified reason at that time to stop him. He then pulled the straps down from my shoulders and finally pulled the bra up from my boobs as well. He slowly snatched the bra away from me and threw it on the table with medical equipment. His eyes went wide looking at my naked boobs while getting a top view from standing behind me. There was a shrewd smile on his face which I couldn’t see. To my relief he sat down on the chair behind my stool and I covered my boobs with my hands.

Vinod Bhaiya – Anu please raise your hands.

I did the same, he the slid his hands from behind and put them on my boobs. First he roamed all ten fingers on my both boobs and then started pressing them, initially he was pressing them slowly and then he suddenly increased the pleasure. I was feeling embarrassed as well as excited at the same time. Then he once pressed the boobs very hard and I moaned in excitement. He then started circling his fingers on my boobs and slowly circled by areolas and nipples with his fingers. The sensation between my legs increased in multiple folds. I doubt that it was a part of the examination but the sensation was so good that I couldn’t say anything. He then slowly pinched my nipple and I almost jumped and moaned loudly.

Vinod Bhaiya said – This was to check your sensation and reflexes.

He then revolved the stool and turned me towards him. I was facing him now, I immediately covered my boobs with my hands. He then slowly removed my hands from my boobs and his eyes shined looking at my naked boobs.

Vinod Bhaiya – Wow, just as I thought your boobs have the perfect shape Anu. I mean medically. (He thought – I can’t believe my luck that I’m seeing Anu naked boobs. I never thought she will shed her clothes easily and let me touch her boobs like this).

I thought to myself – Why Vinod bhaiya was thinking about the shape of by boobs. And he has called my breast boobs?? What kind of medical examination is this?

He asked – Anu, you did breast feed both your kids right?

I was embarrassed on this question but just nodded my head in yes.

He said – Good otherwise it increases the chances of breast cancer by 80%. Most of the women these days think that their boobs will go out of shape if the breast feed their kids, but its not correct. See in your case itself your boobs are in perfect shape even after all the breast feeding. We should show it to the world that see even after breast feeding one can have perfect boobs.

I was shocked and embarrassed listen to this I said – No Bhaiya, I don’t want to show them to anybody.

He laughed and replied – Aree I was saying this just hypothetically. Don’t worry I’m not going to show your boobs to the whole world. (He thought – But I’ll definitely see them everyday from today onwards on my computer screen. I might even make it my personal wallpaper on the desktop, he he he).

He then started examining my boobs from the front. One my one he pressed both the boobs and first with less and then with more pressure. He held one my boobs from the base and raised it and then in that raised position, with the finger of his other hand he started nibbling by nipple. I threw my head back in excitement and was not moaning continuously. Vinod Bhaiya knew that I was very aroused and reaching the point of no return. He then started circling his finger on my areolas, there were small dots or goose bumps on my areolas due to all the excitement. He again started playing with my nipples, he pinched and pulled them.

He asked - Anu I this the maximum hardness they get?? See I need to check them in hardest state to check that there is no medical problem in your nipples, after stopping breast feeding the pores of the nipples gets blocked and this can result in serious medical issues in coming years.

My nipples were already very hard but even I didn’t know whether they were in the hardest state. I was very ashamed to tell this to him but somehow I managed to it.

He continued pinching and pulling my nipples but his facial expression were showing as if he is not satisfied. He said to himself – Hmm its not fully erect yet, lagta hai kuchh aur karna padega.

He then bent forward suddenly and took one of the nipples in his mouth and started sucking it. I was shocked but then was so excited as well. I moaned loudly, my head fell back and my eyes were getting closed in excitement. He was sucking my nipple very hard and pinching the other one with his fingers. After a few minutes he changed and started sucking the other nipple.

I was lost in all the excitement and then there was a knock on the main door of his chamber and I got out of my trance. He got up to see who was there. It was his nurse with the Tetanus injection in her hand. He took the same from her and told her not to disturb her till he asks to. He came back in the examination room with a syringe in his hand filled with injectable inside and put in on the table with rest of the tools.

He said – Its time for the tetanus shot dear. I need to give it on your back, so please lie on the bed on your stomach.

I thought to ask him why on the back but then didn’t say anything and as I knew he must be having some reason for that as well. So I got up and lied down on bed with my butts towards the ceiling. Vinod Bhaiya looked at me, he licked his dry lips with his tongue and thought how tempting as was looking lying like that only in my semi-transparent lace panties. He came and sat on the side of bed near my knee with the syringe and a cotton ball dipped in the spirit. He then pulled the panties down from left side, he pulled it down more than required and almost my whole left butt cheek was out of the panty naked now. He kept on pressing my butt cheek here and there now, initially on the top side and then almost the whole of the left butt cheek.

I started thinking what the hell is he doing? When he said – I can’t find the right vein Anu, you got so much of flesh here. (And laughed)

I almost died in shame listen to his comment. He then said he can’t find it on this side he then pulled the other side of my panties and not my complete butts along with my butt crack were naked in front of his eyes. His eyes almost popped out looking at my pear shaped naked butts.

I said – Please bhaiya don’t pull the whole panties down.

He replied – Just 1 minute Anu, I’ll pull it back after I give the injection.

I surrendered to his reply. He was amazed by the roundness and shape of my butts and how they were raised up from the bed and was speechless. He again roamed his hand on my right butt cheek now and brought it on my butts crack as well for a fraction of second. He brought his fingers dangerously close to my butt hole and pussy. He then took it to the right side and declared that he got the right spot.
He then took the cotton ball and start rubbing it there on my right butt cheek, he was rubbing it so vigorously that my whole butts started shaking. He was shaking my butts in the rhythm and enjoying the view.

Vinod bhiaya then brought his face down to my butts saying that he needed to be 100% about the right spot. It was just an excuse while he was actually trying to sniff the smell of my butt hole and my pussy. He took a deep breath by bringing his nose very close to my butt hole and pussy. It seemed so erotic to me I was very excited by just thinking thinking about it and was enjoying the whole thing now.

Vinod Bhaiya then said – Anu please don’t take it otherwise but you got a very beautiful gaand. Its so damn sexy that I couldn’t stop myself from telling you the same.

I was shocked to hear the word gaand from his mouth but it equally felt very exciting and I just replied my saying hmm to him.

He then injected me with the syringe and an ouch escaped my mouth to which he said – Bas dear ho gaya.

He then pulled the syringe out of my flesh and again started rubbing the area with the cotton ball and enjoyed the shaking of my butts.

After the couple of minutes of rubbing my butts he said – Anu this part is done lets proceed to next step. I need to examine your rectum region now.

I didn’t get what he meant and asked – What? You need to examine my what Vinod Bhaiya?

Vinod Bhaiya – Your rectum region Anu that means your butt hole from inside. Just to rule out any chances of haemorrhoids or ulcers. It’s a part of full body check up.

Without waiting for my reply he pulled out a big triangular cushion from beneath the bed
like this but other way around and asked me raise my abdomen region and then he pushed the cushion in the space. Now my butts were raised in the air with my head down on the bed, just like in one of the sex position. My pussy lips were also now clearly visible from behind.

I realized it and object – Bhaiya yeh thik nahi lag raha. I’m not confortable like this. I’m too exposed in this position.

He replied – Relax Anu, you think I’m seeing a female like this for the first time. I’m a doctor, I see my patients naked 100 times a day. This is my profession and as I said before you need not hide anything from your doctor.

I was feeling so ashamed and vulnerable in this pose that I just dug my face in the bed. Vinod Bhaiya then slowly came behind me. He brought his hands forward and parted my butt cheek and was spellbound at the sight of my tiny butthole. It was pink in colour with small wrinkles all around it making it look sexier. It was tightly closed as I did it in nervousness. Vinod Bhaiya was fully erect at the sight and thought that his dick will tear his underwear and pants today. He rubbed his dick above his pants and then brought his hand forward and touched my butthole with his index finger. This act of his sent current in my body and my body shivered. I started feeling wet in my pussy.

He then walked away to the equipment table, I raised my head and saw him returning with a jar of Vaseline and a glass tube kind of thing in his hands. He went back behind me and opened the jar of Vaseline and look some on his finger. He again parted my butt cheeks and
applied the Vaseline on my butthole. My lower body jerked with the touch of Vaseline on my butthole as it was an untouched territory. No one has ever touched me there.

I asked – Vinod Bhaiya yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?

He replied – Anu I’m going to insert this rectal thermometer in there to check the temperature.

I was scared and said – Please nahi bhaiya, wahan mat ghusaiye. Aap kahin aur se temperature le lijiye. It will pain if you insert it there.

He replied – Don’t worry Anu, pain nahi hoga. Pain nah o isliye to Vaseline lagayi hai.

He then applied Vaseline on the thermometer as well and slowly started inserting it in my butthole. It was a totally new sensation for me. He was right it did not pain, on the other hand it gave a sweet tingling in my pussy. I moaned when he inserted 75% of it in my butthole. He left it there to measure the temperature.
Like Reply
मैं अगले अपडेट के लिए बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहा हूं।
Like Reply
Wow what an update brother
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
Vinod bhaiya was staring at my pussy for the whole one and half minute till the thermometer was inside my butthole and he kept on rubbing his dick in the meantime. He then pulled the thermometer our in one go, I again moaned when he did that. He saw the temperature and said its fine. He then took some more Vaseline in his finger and positioned himself behind me and said – Now I have to check for any haemorrhoids or ulcers in your rectal tube.

He then slowly started inserting his index finger in my butthole. His finger was way thicker than the thermometer and it pained a lot when we inserted the tip of his finger in my butthole.

I grunted in paid and said – Please Bhaiya mat daaliye dukh raha hai.

He replied – Bear a little pain Anu as it is essential part of the check up. You loosen up your butthole otherwise it will pain more.

He inserted half his finger in my butthole and then pulled it out. He took his finger near his nose and stiffed the smell of my butthole. He found the smell heavenly and he got more excited smelling it. He took some more Vaseline in his finger and said – Anu you open your butthole as much as you can.

I did the same and he inserted his finger again and this time he inserted his whole finger inside my butthole. This time it pained less. He then kept the finger there for 30 seconds and after that he started slowly moving his finger in and out of my butthole. This started sending pleasure waves in my body and started leaking my juices. He took some more Vaseline and then rotated in finger inside my butthole and I started moaning loudly now in all the excitement.

While finger fucking my butthole Vinod Bhaiya asked me – Anu what is the color of your vaginal discharge at the time of sex? Is it the colour of water or white in colour?

I thought to myself – Do you think while having sex I insert my finger in my vagina and then pull it out to see the colour of discharge? I fucking enjoy sex rather than checking the colour of my discharge.

I replied – No Bhaiya I never checked the colour of my discharge.

Vinod Bhaiya – See Anu if the colour is white or off white then there is some infection in your vagina which can be very dangerous. I need to check it myself.

With saying that he brought his other hand and rubbed my pussy lips with his other finger. I moaned in ecstasy. He rubbed my pussy lips for some time and said – There is not much discharge here Anu. We need to excite you for that.

I tried one last time and said – Please Bhaiya don’t do this to me. I’m your friend’s wife.

He smiled and said – Anu darling it is a part of medical check up.

With that he inserted his other finger in my wet pussy, I grunted and moaned when his finger slipped in. He was having his fingers in my both holes and were coming in and out in rhythm. He pulled the finger out of my vagina and started rubbing my clitoris, I started shaking in excitement. The pressure inside me started building up. He slowly put me on all my fours, like in doggy position and pulled out the cushion which was below me and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. My boobs were hanging in the air. He pulled his one hand out of ass and started pressing my boobs and pinching my nipples. Now his one hand was busy fingering me and with his other hand he was pressing my boobs and playing with the nipple while standing on the side of the bed. I was totally lost in excitement now.

Vinod Bhaiya suddenly said – There is still now enough discharge to reach a final conclusion. We need to do something innovative here.

With that he went behind me and I heard the sound of unbuckling of pants and opening of zipper. I turned my head to see him pulling his pants down along with his underwear and his 7 inches long dick was jerking in excitement. I panicked seeing his dick and tried to move away but he held me by my hips and said – Anu you dare not move now. I need to finish this medical check up which I have started.

I pleaded him – Please don’t do this Bhaiya. Please leave me. I’m your friend’s wife.

My plea went into the deaf ears, he started subbing his hard dick head on my pussy lips, I was in turmoil as my mind was saying something but my body was saying something else. Eventually the carnal needs took over mind and moaned and pushed myself back on Vinod Bhaiya’s dick.

He laughed at my action and said – See Anu even your body need to be examined thoroughly from outside as well as from inside.

With that he pushed his dick inside my pussy, it went all-in in one go and let out a loud grunt. It was sound of fulfilment. His dick fully filled my pussy and straight away hit my g-spot. My body shuddered I reached a strong orgasm and my whole body started shaking. He waited for a couple of minutes with his dick inside my pussy and enjoyed the feel of my warm juices on his dick and let my orgasm subside. He then started making strokes, initially it was random for a couple of minutes and then he took a rhythm while fucking me. He brought his hands forward and got hold of my boobs and started playing with my nipples simultaneously. I was lost in all the pleasure and moaning non-stop. With each and every stroke when his dick was going inside my pussy was ass was jiggling. It was such an erotic view and Vinod Bhaiya was getting more and more turn on by looking at that.

Vinod Bhaiya said – Anu you are so fucking hot and so tight. Every man who sees you dreams to get a chance to fuck this sexy body of yours.

He then pulled his hands back from my boobs first he slapped my jiggling butts, it made me more excited. He then inserted his index finger inside my asshole and simultaneously started finger fucking my asshole while fucking my pussy. I was so damn excited by all this.

I said – Fuck me….. Fuck me hard and fast Vinod Bhaiya…..yes yes keep doing that.

I reached my second orgasm and this time it was even intense then the first one. The convulsion lasted for more than ninety seconds.

Vinod Bhaiya thought – Man her ass hole is so tight I bet Atul has never fucked her ass. I need taste her ass too man, doesn’t know if I ever will get another opportunity or not.

He then said – Anu I need to examine your butt hole from inside as well.

And he applied some more Vaseline on my butthole. I thought that he has already checked my butthole from inside and will again insert his finger in there, but when I turned my head I saw that he was applying Vaseline on his dick as well.

I got scared seeing that but before I could move he held me very tightly there, I almost cried and said – Please bhaiya yeh mat karo, aaj tak Atul ne bhi wahan nahi daala hai. Aur aapka itna mota hai main marr jaungi, bahut dard hoga.

He replied – You worry a lot Anu, don’t worry I’ll do it properly, it will pain a bit initially but then you will enjoy it.

But I was still reluctant and said – Nahi Vinod Bhaiya, agar aapne wahan daala to main zor se chillaungi aur aapka staff aa jayega. Main even Atul ko bhi bata dungi ki aapne mera bang kiya hai.

To my utter shock he laughed and said – Anu darling woh upar corner main CCTV camera dekh rahi ho, usmain sab recorded hai. Usmain saaf saaf dikhega ki maine tumhare saath koi zabardasti nahi ki aur phir who video poore shere kya poori duniya main viral ho jayega.

I was shocked to hear that and when I saw up I did see a very small CCTV camera in the upper corner of the room. I cursed myself for not seeing that thing when I entered the room. But then I never would have thought even in my dream that while having my medical check up one of my husband’s closest friend will fuck me like this. I was left with no other option but to surrender myself to him.

Vinod Bhaiya said – Now be a good girl Anu and open your asshole for me. Push it out as much as possible.

I did as he instructed and he pushed his dick slowly inside my asshole. It pained like anything I again begged him – Please Vinod bhaiya bahut dard ho raha hai, please bahar nikal lo, aap aage hi daal lo please.

He replied – Bas thodi deer dard hoga phir tumhe bhi maza aayega Anu.

And he gave a hard push and almost his whole dick went side, I dug my face in the mattress of the bed and cried out. He pulled his dick out a bit and again pushed it in. He then started fucking my asshole in slow and small strokes. It felt as if he is tearing me down.

He said – Wow Anu, your asshole is so tight, I never enjoyed fucking someone so much.

I was still crying as it was still paining like anything. He then brought his hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clitoris while fucking my asshole. Due his rubbing on my clitoris the pain started subsiding. After 2-3 minutes his dick started easily going in and out of my asshole as my asshole got accustomed to his dick. He then increased his speed of fucking my asshole and also inserted his two fingers in my pussy and was also finger fucking me vigorously.

He then pushed me on the bed on my stomach and lied over my back. He started fucking my asshole from behind with speed. He pumped me very fast and then eventually moaned loudly and filled my asshole with his cum. He lied over me and I was crushed under his weight. He then got up and brought a towel and started cleaning my asshole. I sat back and his cum started oozing out of my asshole. I saw some blood as well mixed with his cum. My asshole was still paining I told him about the same without even looking at him. He got dressed and went out to his chamber, I also got dressed when he went out.

Vinod Bhaiya came back after a couple of minutes and handed me over some painkiller and 2 ointments, one for my tattoo and one to be applied on my asshole for a couple of days.

He then said jokingly – If you want you can come here and I’ll apply the ointment on your asshole.

I gave him a stern look and asked him – Can you please delete the recording of your CCTV.

He laughed again and replied – Oh that, that camera is not working. Its just to threaten some patients who try to blackmail me. It broke down ages back and I never got time to get it repaired. But tell me frankly Anu you also enjoyed, isn’t it? I know you also came so many times in all this. You yourself told me to fuck you hard and fast, ha ha ha.

I was devastated to hear that and felt so cheated and used. He lied to me and he said it in such an earnest way that I believed him. I gave him one last icy cold look and got up. I picked up the medicines and stormed out of his chamber.

I had difficulty in walking as my asshole was still paining, when I came out of his chamber all his staff started whispering among themselves looking at me. They must have heard the sounds coming out form the chamber or it was my funny way of walking or it might be nothing and I’m just overseeing the things.

I reached back home and was so tired that I straight away went to my room and lied down on my bed. I started thinking how first Ravi and then Vinod Bhaiya took advantage of me and used me. How could I let them used me so easily? Why did I get carried away? Even I enjoyed at some point while having sex with them. Am I turning into a sex addict? I don’t remember when I slept while thinking all this.
Like Reply
one of the best story in xossipy
Like Reply
Fantastic please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Kinklover's post
Like Reply
A few months and then years passed without any event, I avoided meeting Vinod Bhaiya and Vidhi Bhabhi in these years. We also didn’t hear anything from Ravi in all these years. I celebrated my 36th birthday and totally forgot the encounter with Ravi and Vinod Bhaiya as a bad dream, though their faint memories come back to me while having sex with Atul as I hardly reach an orgasm while having sex with Atul for last many years while both Ravi and Vinod Bhaiya gave me multiple orgasms like Atul used to give me in the initial years of our marriage. I also missed the way they both had me roughly as Atul is a very delicate lover.

Atul called me one day from office and informed me that he got a call from Ratna Didi (Atul Muh Boli Sister from his home town) and she called to inform that her son Arpit who has completed his engineering is coming to our city as he got selected in one of the companies here for his internship. She needed Atul’s help to find him an accommodation for 3 months of his internship but Atul told her that Arpit can stay with is us it’s only a matter of 3 months. I agreed with Atul and told him that he did the right thing as Ratna Didi has always been very nice and warm to me whenever we met her in family gatherings and functions.

Arpit arrived after a couple of day. Last time I met her in Atul’s home town before he left for his engineering around 6 years back when he was a teenager, now he was 23 years old young man. He turned out to be a very handsome young man and by looks he seemed to be a sportsman as he looked very fit and athletic. He arrived on Saturday afternoon so that he will have a day to rest and settle down before he starts his internship on Monday. He touched mine and Atul’s feet when he arrived. He addresses Atul as Atul Mama and me as Anu Mami. We assigned him guest room opposite to our bedroom on first floor.

Within next couple of week Arpit blended well in our family. Kids love to be in his company and he started helping Roma in her studies as well. Atul found a drinking partner and they used to drink as and when Atul is not out on his tours. I also got company in my loneliness, he used to help in getting the groceries and accompanies me when I go for shopping as being an intern his office hours were not hectic like Atul and he used to be back home every day by 6 pm and sometime even earlier. He used to lightly flirt with me as well and many time I caught him stealing glances at my boobs and butts. He never misses a chance to catch hold of my cleavage when I bend down to do something. When I wear sarees he likes to look at my naked waist and back. I also started to enjoy spending time with him.

Arpit has 3 close friends from his college who also joined the same company for internship and they were also living our city for that. Their names were Sumit, Dilawar and Wasim, they all hail from well to do families, Sumit was a Punjabi and his father was an Industrialist, Dilawar was Jat and his father was a land shark and builder and Wasim’s father was a powerful politician and local MLA in their hometown. They also started visiting our home on regular basis. Atul started inviting them as well over the weekend for drinks and party at our home. We all used to drink together and get along well and used to have a lot of fun in such parties. They used to love the way I was open with them and drink openly with them. They started bringing fine whiskeys and wines for those parties. They also loved flirting with me and looking at my curves. I also loved the attention I got from them and also flirted back a little with them. Atul was quite open-minded and never minded us having such talks in open. After getting drunk we all used to dance and share non veg jokes and pull each other legs on our sex life etc.

Among all I used to like Sumit as he was kind of cute and very good looking. He was very shy and used to blush when we tease him on his girlfriend back home. Dilawar and Wasim were having rogue look and specially Wasim was having very aggressive nature and he used to swear a lot. But he always tried to control his swearing in front of me. But I overheard many times when I’m not around he uses swear words in almost each sentence he speaks.

3 months passed very soon now they had only one week left for in their internship and they were supposed to go back to their home town next week itself and they have their final exams after that. Atul organized a grand farewell party for them and they all decided to get high not just on alcohol but they also planned to smoke joints. I sent kids to one of my friends place for night stay as I didn’t want kids to see all that and gave an excuse to my friend that me and Atul have to leave town for a night for some urgent family affair. She happily agreed to keep the kids for a night.

We organized the party in the living room on ground floor. Since we were planning to get really drunk and smoke joint and hukka and I asked servants as well to leave once all the preparations were done, I didn’t want them to see us doing these wild things. Atul asked me to wear something really sexy for the party, so I chose a figure hugging blouse and a micro mini skirt to go with that.

The boys were supposed to come by 8 o’clock and we were all set for the party but at 7 o’clock Atul received a call from his CEO Mr. Rahul Bansal that they need to leave for meeting with a big client in Mumbai as the client wants to close the deal tonight itself. So they can do the paperwork tomorrow and they will be back a day after. Atul informed that to me that he had to suddenly pack and leave I asked him to cancel the party but he said that everything is organized and the boys are very excited for this. He asked me not to ruin their party as its their last weekend in the town and they will be leaving by end of next week. He said if I will not feel comfortable at any point then I can let them drink and enjoy here and I can go and sleep in my room upstairs.

I liked the idea of what Atul said but I dropped the plan of wearing short shirt in the absence of Atul. I then selected to wear a regular sleeveless dress with buttons in the front coming all the way upto my knees. I kept upper 2 buttons open which showed a little bit of cleavage but not too much to look obscene. Rahul left the house by 7:45 pm and Arpit and his friends arrived at around 8:30. They brought gifts for me, Rahul and kids as thank you gesture. They also brought a bottle of fine vodka and hukka for the party. We started drinking and boys played some light music in background. I brought the snacks I prepared to go with the drink. I saw Dilawar and Wasim looking at my cleavage when I bent down to keep the snacks on the coffee table and when I looked at them rather than looking away they both gave me a lecherous smile.

I ignored them and moved and sit beside Sumit. We all started drinking and talking. After 2-3 rounds of drinks the atmosphere got lighter and everybody got into a lighter mood. The body started pulling each other’s legs, but most of the time their target was Sumit as they were jealous of him due to me giving more attention to him. Soon they started cracking non-veg jokes but most of their jokes were on MILFs or Bhabhi’s or some sexy aunty. The jokes were getting more and more vulgar, they never went that far in front of Atul but in his absence they took the liberty. I didn’t like it but still didn’t want to spoil the mood so didn’t say anything. But in order to divert them I asked Ankit to put the music on and play some party music. When Ankit did the same I got hold of Sumit’s hand and got him up to dance with me. So 2 of us started dancing and Ankit, Wasim and Dilawar were looking at us or to be précised looking at me dancing.

I loved the way they were looking at me and subconsciously my body started making seductive moves in order to tease them. I took Sumit’s hand and kept them on my waist and started making some sexy moves. Sumit was shocked by the way I was dancing with him and the other 3 boys were amazed and excited to see my dance moves. After a few minutes they also got up and started dancing with us. We all had couple more rounds of drinks while dancing itself and we all were quite drunk now. I was kind of dancing between these 4 boys.
Wasim and Dilawar then signalled Ankit and Sumit to move aside and they moved forward and started dancing with me. They sandwiched me between them and their bodies started touch mine from both front and back. I got shocked when I felt Dilawar was trying to rub his hard dick on my ass from back side. I moved a bit forward and this time Wasim tried to rub his erect dick on my crouch. I looked at Ankit and Sumit and they acted normal and didn’t show any reaction. I tried to keep myself away from both Wasim and Dilawar and after a couple of minutes excused myself by saying that I’m tired and need to sit for some time.

I came and sat on the couch and within a minute they all also lost interest in dancing and joined me back on couches. This time Wasim and Dilawar came and sat on my either side. Wasim said – Its time to take the party to next level and as we decided with Atul Mama lets smoke some joint.

He pulled out 2 joints which he brought with him and looked at me and said – Anu Mami, you continue with your drinks as this is not your cup of tea.

I got really offended by this and snapped back – And why the fuck you think so?

He did not reply to my question but just said – Don’t tell me that you can smoke joint with us. We never saw any girl smoking joint.

While we were arguing, Dilawar took the joint from Wasim’s hand and lighted it and started smoking it. In the heat of the argument with Wasim I took the joint from Dilawar’s hand and took a long puff. I was already quite drunk and the puff from joint hit me hard. I got very high and felt as if I’m floating. I was in another world and put my head back on the head rest of the couch and closed my eyes. Wasim and Dilawar both kept their hand on my thighs one on each and slowly started rubbing it there. I was so high that I didn’t realize that it was the boys who were touching and rubbing me. I just enjoyed the feel and bent me head on one side. Wasim bent forward and licked my neck, a moan escaped my mouth. All the boys looked at each other and smiled.

Dilawar said – Bro the bitch is totally stoned and getting turned on now.

I heard what he said but I didn’t have the strength to push them away. Both the boys then brought their hand up and put them on my boobs. I wanted them to take their hands away but it felt so good when they started pressing my boobs. The sound of my moans increased. They traced my nipples above my dress and started pinching them. I was getting very excited and totally out of control. One part of my brain was saying that what’s happening is not correct and I should stop it but my body was denying listening to my brain and was enjoying everything endlessly.

Boys were pressing my boobs with one hand and their other hand was still on my thigh and they were rubbing it there. They slowly started moving their hand up and it went very close to my crouch. My mind again alerted me that their hands are reaching the wrong territory. Then they both parted my legs and Wasim took his hand on my pussy and grabbed my pussy in his palm. A loud alarm rings in my head and I gathered my whole strength and push the hands of both the boys away and got up suddenly. They both were shocked by this reaction from me. I was not able to stand properly but I was somehow managed it. I then asked Ankit in a stern voice – Ankit, take me to the bathroom, I need to pee.

Ankit was blank and he looked at Wasim and Dilawar. I said again – Ankit take me immediately.

Wasim gave an affirmation to Ankit and he got up and came close to me, I put one arm on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist from backside and got hold of me. I started moving towards the bathroom adjoining to the kid’s bathroom and the common bathroom in the hall is being used by guests and our maids. I was not able to walk properly and was putting all my weight on Ankit and he was also holding me tight. As we gradually took the slow walk from living room to kid’s bedroom, I felt Ankit’s hand moving upwards from my waise and now he was touching my side boobs. I couldn’t believe that Ankit was also trying to take advantage of my state. But I needed to wash my face to get back to normal state so didn’t object to his advances. He took it in the wrong way and started pressing my boob from the side. I turned my head and looked at him but he was looking straight without any expression on his face.

After pressing by boobs to his heart’s content, Ankit then again started moving his hand down. I thought that he must have felt guilty and that’s why he was moving his hand back. But I was wrong, he moved his hand down to my butt and took my butt cheek in his palm and started pressing it. He kept on mauling my body till we reach the bathroom, once inside I went straight to the wash basin and splash water on my face 2-3 times. I was getting back to my full senses and was able to stand properly now. Ankit was still behind me and he is holding my waist with his both hands and he was slowing rubbing his dick in my butt crack. I could feel his erect dick rubbing on my butt crac. I slashed water couple more times and I was totally back into my senses. I turned around and gave an angry look to Ankit for what he did to me in an excuse of helping me to get to bathroom. He shamelessly smiles when I looked at him.

I said – Ankit I’m fine now. Will you please go out now I need to pee.

Ankit – Anu Mami I don’t think you are still fine. Let me help you out in peeing.

I was furious listening to that – What do you mean by saying that you will help me in peeing. You have already helped me enough, now please get out and leave me alone.

Ankit was not expecting such a blunt reply from me and was left with no other option but to leave. I controlled my anger and peed. In the meantime I was thinking that these boys are too much, may be it’s their age and raging hormones which led them do such things. I cooled myself down and came out of the washroom and went to the living room. They were talking something among themselves. I announced that I’m tired and going to bed now, since I don’t feel like going upstairs, I’ll sleep in kid’s bedroom only. They tried their best to convince to join them for some more time but I strictly said no and went to the kids bedroom, bolted the door from inside and went and slept on the kid’s bed.
[+] 3 users Like Devil0606's post
Like Reply
बहुत गर्म और कामुक अपडेट के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद।
Like Reply
बहुत गर्म और कामुक अपडेट के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद।
Like Reply
hot erotica.... great narration

keep it up
[+] 3 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply