Poll: Which is your fantasy place to have sex with your partner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Your bed room
11.86%
23 11.86%
Your parents bed
5.67%
11 5.67%
Sofa in hall
8.25%
16 8.25%
Kitchen
12.37%
24 12.37%
Bathroom
10.31%
20 10.31%
Jungal
21.13%
41 21.13%
In farm
19.07%
37 19.07%
Other, plz mention in comment
11.34%
22 11.34%
Total 194 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Which is your fantasy place to have sex
(22-12-2019, 08:39 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Office and workplace sex is fun.....
Steamy quickies in office in a meeting room with a colleague.
Front desk back room with the Reception girl..... 
MD office couch with his secretary

Every office they keep hot reception girls, in my office also one hotty is there I wish to get chance with her
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-12-2019, 01:23 AM)shrimarathi Wrote: Every office they keep hot reception girls, in my office also one hotty is there I wish to get chance with her

Front office beauties are not chance-giving. But a good heart and romantic pursuit can yield results.. Big Grin
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 07:14 AM)RocketRaj Wrote: Front office beauties are not chance-giving. But a good heart and romantic pursuit can yield results.. Big Grin

Yes but its our duty to take try on them  ;)
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 06:19 PM)shrimarathi Wrote: Yes but its our duty to take try on them  ;)

Good Beauty demands heavy duty!
Don't discriminate.... Jus patao and thakao Big Grin
Heart

Like Reply
Yes you are right
Like Reply
Women labour who work in the farm love to keep them on the spot. It is natural to do that with sand
[+] 1 user Likes KUMARAN ST's post
Like Reply
In farm during night, with stars and moon on the sky....
[+] 2 users Like krishnan's post
Like Reply
definitely bedroom. it's more comfortable
[Image: 19459419.gif]
Treat a girl like a bitch in the bedroom and like a goddess everywhere else. - Nirmalafoxy;
[+] 2 users Like Foxykavita's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 11:54 AM)krishnan Wrote: In farm during night, with stars and moon on the sky....
Yes it's nice thought, whome you wanna fuck like that your wife/ girlfriend or any other
Like Reply
Blowjob in car, getting fucked doggystyle on a desk, getting fucked near a window when neighbors watch..
[Image: 19459419.gif]
Treat a girl like a bitch in the bedroom and like a goddess everywhere else. - Nirmalafoxy;
[+] 2 users Like Foxykavita's post
Like Reply
in school bathroom with my Bengali teacher . she is a mature hottie
[+] 2 users Like cuck son's post
Like Reply
My fantasy is to have sex at an empty beach on a full moon night
[+] 1 user Likes Alchemist53's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 01:36 AM)Foxykavita Wrote: definitely bedroom. it's more comfortable

Hi Kavita, Bedroom is private and hot steamy noisy love making
Have you tried it in outdoors? How does it feel in a quiet clean lawn - with a hot lover and nobody to disturb and you can do all the games and make all the noise you want.
Heart

Like Reply
(24-01-2020, 03:17 AM)Alchemist53 Wrote: My fantasy is to have sex at an empty beach on a full moon night

A beautiful Beach in the moonlight - Indeed the most romantic. It’s good for taking Your lover or wife on honeymoon - special memories and something to cherish.

Here’s some advise from exp... Remember its gonna be rhythmic with the waves, and its gonna be breezy. 
Match the rhythm with the waves, enjoy it long and fun. 
Get a thick sheet to lay under (to prevent sand getting into places.... ) with some bag or something to hold sheet in place cos the wind can blow away the sheet.
Keep another blanket to pull over and cover - it can be cool and breezy. Esp after, you can lie down - keep tight hugs to warm each other and heat her up again. 
Also when if somebody suddenly intrudes, U can get undercover....... 

And remember not to litter, carry back the bottles, and stow away the used condoms and tissues (if you kept it) and dump it in the litter-can.
Heart

Like Reply
I love to have sex in the balcony
[+] 1 user Likes ujhyodas's post
Like Reply
(20-12-2019, 06:03 PM)shrimarathi Wrote: Hot thoughts

Thanks man
Like Reply
I love my Linea car as much as anyone else. It is my fantasy place to have sex in the dark.
[+] 1 user Likes cognoscentus7812's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2020, 01:25 PM)shrimarathi Wrote: Yes it's nice thought, whome you wanna fuck like that your wife/ girlfriend or any other

My x girlfriend, she is damm hot
Like Reply
https://' madandeb
Like Reply
In a farm, and probably being watched by the women working there. There is something invigorating about having sex in fresh farm air.
[+] 1 user Likes sogwjuli's post
Like Reply