Adultery Wife's Blossoming
This a hot update - prolific writing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
In the coming few weeks, she observed that her relation with Ravi got quite open. She was giving him more smiles, was more open to discuss on normal topics with him and so on. The change was observed by their counterparts as well. Prem did not mind it all. The same could not be said about Ravi's wife, she felt quite in secured and jealous.

Prem was expanding his jeweler business. He was travelling to major cities of India to finalize a chain of shops. It meant spending time, screening people and the basic prospect of business. It also meant that Sona was staying alone, Ravi was getting closer to her in these periods and Ravi's wife was getting even more jealous.

In the times when Prem was away from home, Ravi would come and tell much to Sona. He told her how dry his sex life was going, especially now that his wife was suspicious of their relation. Ravi tried his level best to go deeper into any kind of conversation on sex but Sona was smart enough to steer clear of it. Until, Ravi made a very odd request. He asked her if his whore friend could come and stay at her house. That ways, Sona could see everything up close and he also could have some moments of fun.

A few questions sprung up her mind - what will she tell Ravi (she decided to go with her childhood friend story)? Was it right (her inquisitiveness got the better of her)? Was it justified (she was beyond this)? How will she send her answer to Ravi (she sent a text message to him conveying her approval)?

She felt quite stupid as she asked him "What about your wife?"

Her question itself was a silent admission of her consent.

Chapter 3 - Sona evolves in the company of Ravi and his whore friend.

Sona felt butterflies in her tummy as she knew there was no backing out now. Shweta, the whore, would be arriving any minute.

The door bell rung, it was Shweta indeed. The biggest problem for Sona was what to talk to her, knowing Shweta's profession did not help much either. She just hoped and wished that Ravi came over soon so her ordeal, to entertain Shweta, would be over.

Ravi not only arrived fast but also made quite an entrance. He looked more like an animal in heat. There was certain urgency in his actions. Shweta's looks also changed as soon as Ravi came inside.

Ravi broke his stride and looked towards Sona. She looked different today. She looked way sexier than before. Was it because of the reason they had gather here for or was it for real? She looked outright sexy - her face glowing in anticipation, waist length hairs let loose and trying to look all innocent kinds. Ravi could not help but stop and adore her. It made Sona blush like never before. Shweta chose to step back and observe both of them.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
[Image: z71nrZr.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: xuGxR3a.jpg]
Like Reply
yikes a do - is it going to be fun
Like Reply
Ravi came quite close to Sona. She could feel his breath on her skin. His breathing was that hard. She could see an animal in his eyes. Her own inner devils were making it hard for her to resist him. She did not want to kiss him but her inner slut was making it impossible for her to control. Her lips parted in anticipation. Ravi was stunned by her initiative. Ravi pulled away at the last moment. He remembered his promise to her. He had promised her that he would not touch her.

Ravi: "Sona, I had promised you that I would not touch you hence I had to pull out. Please don't mind. I like you a lot and would not like to do anything which you might regret later."

Sona was burning from inside. She felt embarrassed for having made the effort to kiss Ravi. She felt a bit humiliated at first when Ravi pulled back from the kiss but after his clarification, she desired him so much more. Her inner slut was wrecking havoc on her.

Sona: "Thank you Ravi. I love you so very much."

She bit her lower lips as the words came out of her mouth, involuntarily.

Sona: "I meant I love you so very much for respecting my limits and reminding me of the same."
Like Reply
[Image: avantikapande-BVL2-MD3-Fr-Hz.jpg]
upload image on web
Like Reply
Ravi turned his attention to Shweta. His dick having a damn hard time inside his pants after hearing Sona's liking for him.

Shweta: "Ravi, control yourself. If you go at me, the way you normally do - the whole purpose of you inviting me to teach Sona will be defeated. I think you should first clear her head for the concept of cheating."

Ravi just smiled at the timely intervention of Shweta. He took a few deep breaths to settle down. He turned his attention to Sona.

Ravi: "Sona, what is cheating in your point of view? Think before you answer as our whole night depends on your answer. I ask this question to you as you had mentioned quite clearly that you don't want to cheat on Ravi."

Sona contemplated on the question for some time.

Sona (blushing pretty hard): "I think if I am in relation with any other man than my husband, I would call that cheating."

Ravi smiled hearing her answer. He discussed something with Shweta and looked back towards Sona.

Ravi: "I will keep that in mind. You need to have an open mind to anything and everything that will happen tonight. If at any point, you feel like stopping - all you need to do is tell me. Okay?"

Sona: "Okay."

Ravi: "I would like to know what you want to learn from us."

Sona blushed harder and stayed silent. Ravi understood the Indian lady inside her was stopping her from coming out.
Like Reply
[Image: WttXoSU.jpg]
jpg to img
Like Reply
Interesting update
Like Reply
Subscribed
Like Reply
Ravi: "Sona, when you make love - you make love with all your senses."

The firmness in his voice hit Sona at the right places. She could feel that she was in the right hands.

Sona:" What do you mean by senses?"

He laughed hearing her innocent question. She sure was an inquisitive student. He stayed silent for a few minutes, contemplating the best way to make her understand it.

With a naughty smile, he asked Shweta to come close to him.

Ravi: "Whatever you see now - think of it as a romantic movie."

Before Sona could digest the sentence, Ravi started to kiss Shweta, softly.

Ravi: "A kiss can convey ones love, lust and longing. Depends on what one wants to convey."

He looked deep into Shweta's eyes, dove into the battle of lips and tongue. Sona was burning up from inside seeing them going so romantically at each other. Sona's mind churned up a thousand questions but she decided to stay silent as she knew there was no fixed answer to every question. Ravi breathlessly broke his kiss and asked her.

Ravi: "Sona, now tell me everything you observed."

Sona: "I saw the two of you kissing. That is all."

Ravi: "Are you sure?"

Sona looked puzzled. Ravi then explained to her how she could have been more aware. He explained to her that had she been more aware - she would have hear them moan, she would have observed how wild she got and played with his hairs, she would have observed Shweta's wild side coming out as she dug her nail into his hips etc.

Sona for the first time realized what she was missing. Shades of embarrassment started to reflect on her face.

Ravi: "I guess you have not been kissed like this before."

He kept playing with Shweta's body as they both got closer to Sona. The way he played with her body was making her excited and jealous at the same time.

Shweta: "Sona, I repeat - please be open minded to everything that happens today and you will be the one gaining most out of the night today."

Before Sona could answer, she felt Shweta's soft lips on hers. She remembered Ravi's advice of being aware but got lost in the whirlwind of emotions that rose from the kiss. Shweta kept on kissing her in all possible ways and for a long, long time. Sona used all of her senses to assimilate the experience in totality. She felt so very alive, sexy and horny too. Her panties were soaked wet and her whole body desired more.

Ravi: "I think I have kept my promise in a gentleman kind of way. You are not cheating and yet you are learning everything. Are you okay with it?"

Sona's mind and body were in no state to say anything other than a yes.

Ravi: "Sona, are you okay with whatever is happening here between us?"

Sona (quite shamefully): "Yes."

Ravi: "I would have loved to make it a three way kiss but ..."
Like Reply
[Image: fxAjToq.jpg]
ar hosted 1
Like Reply
[Image: Bzgw815.jpg]
transformers dark
Like Reply
hot hot
Like Reply
इस हॉट अपडेट के लिए बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद। मैं अगले अपडेट के लिए बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहा हूं।
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 08:37 PM)Ramdev2020 Wrote: [Image: avantikapande-BVL2-MD3-Fr-Hz.jpg]
upload image on web

Ahhhhh avantika tujhe chodunga
Like Reply
Sona felt a cold shiver run up her spine hearing Ravi's words trail down in silence. Certain shamelessness took her over as she grabbed Shweta by her hairs and pulled her into a much required kiss. Her nipples were poking and hurting for a touch. Her body and mind were on flame like never before. All she wanted was - the action to continue. Shweta responded with moans and kissed her back with equally ferociousness. It was a quite a cat fight to witness. Ravi chuckled as he imagined this cat fight taking a turn towards fight of the pussies.

Sona kissing went from wild to feverish as Shweta touched her boobs and ass. Sona felt as if her body was about to melt down.

Sona: "Please Shweta, don't tease me."

Shweta smiled, she knew what she was doing exactly. Shweta understood quite clearly that this so called sexy lady did not know what a proper orgasm was. She made up her mind that she was going to teach her a proper orgasm but only after making her beg for it.

Shweta turned away from her face and instead settled her lips on Sona's long neck. Every time she licked, kissed and bit - Sona would moan. Well, Sona was in such a state that if anyone even touched her hairs, she would moan. Shweta cupped Sona's boobs from behind with one of her hands and let the other hand slide down to Sona's crotch. Sona felt quite amazed to experience a whole new array of sensations in her cunt. She wondered what was happening to her.

Sona: "Shweta, please don't stop whatever you are doing. I don't know what is happening to me but I have never ever felt anything like this before. I beg you to please teach me how to do this. Please, please, please."

Shweta started to, very faintly, touch Sona's vulva - making it even more erotic for her. The lighter touches made Sona moan out.

As it is said by one and all - timing really matters.

Shweta let her hands slide down from both the sides towards Sona's clitoris and started to alternate the pressure to the side's (using her fingers). Fingers of one hand going slow and smooth while the fingers of other hand applying just the perfect pressure to make her yelp in delight. Sona could feel every cell of her body filling up with sensations of pleasure. She did not know what was happening to her, such sensations had only happened to her 2-3 times in her life. Before she could make out what was happening to her, something delightful hit her body.
Like Reply
[Image: 68837582-2519500114739918-1111732184599153030-n.jpg]
Like Reply
It is party of the S - Sweet
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply