Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Have u sniffed someone's PANTY?
Yes my aunts panty
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes I sniffed my sister and her daughter panty ,,fuck awsum smell.. sister 36 yrs old and her daughter 14 .
Like Reply
Ping me in hangouts 
pandulakalhara1990;
Like Reply
Hellooo
Like Reply
(13-01-2020, 07:06 PM)Hotboy24 Wrote: Yes I sniffed my sister and her daughter panty ,,fuck awsum smell.. sister 36 yrs old and her daughter 14 .

Waooo
Like Reply
i have sniffed my moms n elder sister' panty hundreds of times. i even sniffed my sister's pussy in real when she was sleeping, i have done it atleast dozen times sexy sister
[+] 1 user Likes extreme.lust's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 11:05 AM)extreme.lust Wrote: i have sniffed my moms n elder sister' panty hundreds of times. i even sniffed my sister's pussy in real when she was sleeping, i have done it atleast dozen times sexy sister

Wow show us them...
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 11:05 AM)extreme.lust Wrote: i have sniffed my moms n elder sister' panty hundreds of times. i even sniffed my sister's pussy in real when she was sleeping, i have done it atleast dozen times sexy sister

Unwashed panty?
Like Reply
My happy days are coming soon, i used to sniff panties of my sister in law when she was staying with us. Now she stays in USA, she is coming on 27 Jan for 3 months.

She has great choice of lingerie, will keep sniffing & masturbating.

Whenever she comes to India, she brings panties for my wife also. She has changed the trend & styling of wife lingerie ... if anyone wants to see the collection, ping me on vickyalways23;
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 12:13 PM)Hotboy24 Wrote: Wow show us them...

guys help me first.. dont know how to upload the pic here
Like Reply
Heart 
Yes :heart:
Like Reply
(21-01-2020, 04:21 PM)Ramesh69 Wrote: Yes Heart

Whom?
Like Reply
my mom ones and gosh i have loads of her sexy slutty thongs filled with my cum ;)
Like Reply
(23-01-2020, 02:55 PM)ramzel Wrote: my mom ones and gosh i have loads of her sexy slutty thongs filled with my cum ;)

Wow, ur mom wears thong, must be modern & keeps flirting .... share her thongs pics
Like Reply
Anymore experience to share?
Like Reply
I am married man and yes I still sniff panties....

The smell makes me sexplode.

I have sniffed panties of my mom, sister, and my sister in law

I love to sniff my SILs panties every now and then and explode my cum on the panties....
Like Reply
Nine eight six seven two six six seven zero nine
Like Reply
(26-01-2020, 11:13 AM)wet4uall Wrote: I am married man and yes I still sniff panties....

The smell makes me sexplode.

I have sniffed panties of my mom, sister, and my sister in law

I love to sniff my SILs panties every now and then and explode my cum on the panties....

Me too....for some reason I find my SIL's panties the hottest and most erotic.
Like Reply
I'm a cuck who loves watching his gf used like a Randi. Humiliate me and cum on her face. I have pics too.
Ping my hangout and degrade me: wgrey178;
Like Reply
(31-01-2020, 07:21 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Me too....for some reason I find my SIL's panties the hottest and most erotic.

True.... SIL's panties are the hottest and most erotic.  BUT then sniffing your sisters panties is above all the feelings of erotica.
Like Reply