Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Rajisha was in pain and she wanted to scream but Salim’s dick was inside her mouth. They both fucked her in two holes and cummed in her holes. Salim didn’t took out his dick after cumming for some time and so Rajisha swallowed all the cum of Salim.

They both got up and Rajisha was very tired because of their fucking. Now it was turns for Banti & Chotu. They came on the bed & Rajisha was pleading with her eyes not to fuck her anymore. They saw the fucking in lots of blue films and always wanted to fuck but they never imagined even in their dreams that they will get to fuck a girl like Rajisha. They got nude in no time and jumped over her and started kissing & sucking all her body. They were so excited that they started biting her which made red marks. Banti went to her navel n started sucking it hardly while Chotu was busy with her boobs.

[Image: Rajisha-Vijayan-sucking-director-cock-wi...00x578.jpg]

They were very hard in sucking & Rajisha was feeling pain with their roughness. She was shouting- please don’t do this….leave me……leave me……tears were coming from her eyes. But the kids were not paying any attention to her cries and pleas. Banti started biting her navel and this made her scream more. He sucked n bit her navel for 15 minutes and when he got up from her navel, her navel was turned bloody red. Now he pushed his dick inside her pussy and Chotu pushed his dick inside her mouth and started fucking. Both were over in 10 minutes. Rajisha spit Chotu’s cum on the floor. Chotu was upset and he slapped her.

[Image: two-guy-forces-a-girl-to-do-blowjob.gif]

They all started drinking again and Rajisha was lying nude and crying on bed. After one hour they all came again to bed and this time together. They were drunk a lot and now there was no difference of status and age between them. They all jumped over her and started sucking, licking & biting her body. She was trying to resist then but couldn’t . Javed slapped her face and she started crying- leave me………….plzzzz……

Salim turned her grabbed her waist and made her doggy. Her ass was raised and he inserted his finger insider her ass hole. First one finger then two and then three…….he fucked his ass hole with his three fingers….she was crying in pain and then he placed his big dick on her ass hole and pushed it inside.

[Image: year-old-teen-hannah-gets-anal-while-sta...6n8k4g.jpg]

Rajisha screamed much louder this time and so Arif slapped her on face and Javed & Salim slapped her ass. She was crying in pain with tears flowing from her eyes but they were busy in their work. Salim pushed all his dick inside her pussy and grabbed her stomach from back and slowly lied down on the bed and made her to sit over him. His dick was inside her ass hole and he was pumping her. Then Javed brought his dick on her pussy and inserted in one go with force. She screamed like hell , they both started pumping her from front and back together. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes as it was not a pleasureul sex for her. Arig pushed his dick inside her mouth and started fucking her mouth. They all cummed after 30 minutes of fucking. 

[Image: DQmIRI8.gif]

[Image: Rajisha%2BVijayan%2Bhand%2Bjob%2Bblack%2...%2Bpic.jpg]

Rajisha has to swallow Arif’s cum. Soon after them Banti & Chotu jumped on her and started fucking her ass hole and pussy together. They changed their holes two times and fucked her hard. Then they took out their dicks and cummed inside her mouth and made her to drink all load.

After one hour of rest they started again and this time they were slapping her ass, thighs, stomach & face. They also put their feet on her stomach and pressed her stomach. She was shouting and screaming but they forced her brutally and before leaving they all pissed on her and about 5 am they went from her house. She was lying nude on her bed tired and exhausted with red marks all over her body.

[Image: Rajisha-Vijayan-nude-body-naked-boobs-ho...ow-pic.jpg]
THE-END
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Next Update at 09:30 PM on Shivangi Joshi

[Image: fd801b07b26c8befb888621d6d87627d.jpg]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
On fire brother anyway great work
Like Reply
Shivangi Joshi was a beautiful girl with voluptuous features who also remained a virgin until she was 19. She saw her female friends losing virginity to men they weren’t married to and saw them having fun too. She had been asked out multiple times and she rejected those proposals each and every time. She didn’t wanna end up like her friends.

[Image: 9fc371c16c5f9b718b60f0c90b773a1c.jpg]

There was not a single human life on earth that could convince her to divert from the conservative life she was maintaining.

Not one HUMAN life…and I said HUMAN for a reason.

She was attending college from a boarding and in some days, she had to stay overtime before leaving for her boarding room and she had to walk past a gravesite to get to her boarding.

It was another such a day when she had to walk back to her hostel, alone, past the cemetery.

[Image: when-naira-went-bold-shivangi-joshis-hot...9x1024.jpg]

“At least the dead won’t try to molest or bang me,” she thought as she had her backpack cuddled to her breast with her both hands and as she quickly walked on the street that ran by the cemetery.

She was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt that was fit to her upper body and a tight denim, with slippers. Sure, it wasn’t easy to walk fast, dressed up like that, let alone running.

[Image: 4aca588af4f3624d95872df325499cc1.jpg]

As she kept walking in that lonely, dark road, she started getting scared and so she tried to call one of her boarding mates.

The call didn’t connect.

“Please…not now…not now…! Shit…fuck!” Shivangi swore angrily as she pressed her phone buttons hard again and again, trying to get the call, but to no avail.

“Ugh, what a day,” she said, putting her phone back inside her backpack and starting to walk.

The farther she walked on the road, the colder it got. And it felt like she had to walk even farther. This was impossible. She should be at the end of the street by now, but she wasn’t!

Then she saw something horrifying!!

There was a figure, dressed in rags and with a huge beard, behind her and walking at her pace. His hair was also long and his eyes were reddish. He seemed altogether dirty and scary. He seemed old.

“Wha-what the fuck!” she said as she started to run.

[Image: 67df563a4eb945a9a8788aad77a9d517.jpg]

No matter how fast she ran, the man was faster. Then she felt the man holding her left shoulder.

If anyone was watching, he would have seen a girl starting to run on the road for no reason and falling down all of a sudden!

Like Reply
But, that’s not all that Shivangi felt. She saw her physical body fall, as she was transferred into a parallel realm with an airy, ghostly body, just like that of her physical body.

“Oh no, wh-what happened to me?” she thought, looking at her naked, new body.

Then she saw her physical body, having fallen on the road, unconscious.

“Oh no! I am dead…I am dead!” she screamed as she broke into tears, sitting on the ground.

It was then she saw the old man she saw before, standing by her. He also had a ghostly body like hers now, but the features were same. He bent down towards her.

“Ih, ih…Why?” she asked him among her cries.

“Why did you kill me? What do you want-?”

“Shhh…” he interrupted her. “You’re not dead. You’re just outta your body”.

“Gimme what I want from you…more like from your body,” he said with a perverted smile, “and I’ll let you get back to your physical body and arrive at the hostel safely.”

“What do you want with my body?” she asked, still in tears.

[Image: 01_424.jpg?itok=9FYvEzF-]

Her entire life of modesty was about to wash apart in front of her eyes.

“You know…let’s have some fun.”

“But…I am a virgin!”

“Meh…your physical hymen will keep intact. I promise you,” he said, placing his right hand on her left shoulder. He then stood up.

“Come with me,” he said, holding his right hand out for her. It didn’t seem like she had much of a choice.

She stood up and took his hand. Then, she saw a bright light all around her..

…As the bright light disappeared, she was in a room with white walls, a bed with a white mattress and no windows or a door. Basically, there was no way in or outta the room.

She looked at the “man” holding her right hand. She couldn’t believe her eyes. That wasn’t the elderly man from before. Sure, this one also had the big beard, but he was a handsome, younger, naked fellow. He was somewhat muscular, and had a cock, larger than the average in India.

He was clean and smelled good.

[Image: main-qimg-aa9838843d63a497237162c725ac5f75]

Shivangi looked at him, surprised but happy.

“I look better like this, don’t I?” he said, placing his right palm on her left cheek. The virgin Shivangi held his left hand with her right.

“I promise not to hurt you. Now, let’s get to it,” he said decisively and she was no longer reluctant or scared.

The ghost placed his right hand on her waist and pulled her into a kiss. As he did so, his right arm went around her waist and his left hand went to the back of her head.

[Image: DzSUMmFX0AApY-p.jpg]

Shivangi started kissing him back, as her arms went around his body, right below his shoulders. As her arms went around his head, his arms went around her waist and they both got themselves pressed into each other.

“Mmh…mmh,” they were moaning. They kept kissing for a few minutes.

“Mmh…uh!” Shivangi broke the kiss and looked into the ghost’s eyes, smiling. He smiled back.

“Want me to keep going?” he asked, to which she just nodded a yes.

The ghost pulled the virgin girl into himself again and started eating the left side of her neck, a running his hands all over her back, and squeezing her ass cheeks occasionally. Her hands were also running behind his back as she turned her face upwards and started moaning.

“Ahh…” Shivangi moaned, feeling his lips, tongue and teeth on her neck.

Later, he went back to eating her mouth as he started squeezing her tits.

Now, his hands were on her tits and her hands were on his hands and they were eating each other’s mouths. Then the ghost started playing with Shivangi’s tits and nipples, like they were some soft toys.

[Image: 7f152dbaa80a16ce92e7f9d699fbe307.11.jpg]

Shivangi liked the feeling of his thumb fingertips around her areola. Her hands were against on his shoulders and around his head.

He broke the kiss again. “Wanna feel something new?” the ghost asked, putting his both index fingers in his mouth. She just nodded yes.

He put his wet index fingers on her nipples and started nibbling them and drawing patterns on her areola.

“Haah…aah,” she moaned, squirming, holding his wrists.

Like Reply
He later left her tits and held her by her arms, tight.

“You can’t stand straight anymore. Time to get to the bed,” he said, pushing Shivangi to the bed.

“Aah,” she moaned, smiling, as she fell on her back in the bed.

As the spirit slowly got on top of her, Shivangi felt her nipples fully erect and her pussy wet. She thought it was time and closed her eyes.

“I have more stuff to do with you,” the ghost said, placing his elbows against the bed on both sides of her right outside her arms and taking her both tits in his hands.

She opened her eyes again and smiled at him, as he played with her tits for another while.

“Mh…you like my tits a lot, don’t you?” she said, rubbing the right side of his head with her left palm.

“Oh I love your entire body, baby…but most of all, these,” he said as he laid his mouth on her right nipple and started eating it.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-18.md.jpg]

The feeling of his teeth, lips and tongue on her boob, areola and nipple, pushed her off her limits in no time.

“Come on, get inside of me now,” the virgin later said, impatiently.

“Not so fast now, girl,” the ghost said as he licked a line on her down to her belly button. He ate her belly button for a while before going for her clitoris.

“Wait,” said Shivangi, bending forward. He looked at her.

“Are you sure you wanna do that too?”

“I told you, baby, I’m not gonna hurt you,” he said, laying his tongue and his right thumb on her clitoris at the same time.

He worked his finger and his tongue on her clitoris. She was squirming, bending back.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-6.md.jpg]

“Aaah…Oh my god…oh shit,” she moaned, closing her eyes tight and raising her belly up with her head on the mattress.

She kept moaning and squirming, with her right hand fingers running through his hair but he wasn’t gonna stop.

“Please…get inside of me now…I can’t hold it anymore,” she finally said.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-20.jpg]

The ghost pulled himself up and positioned himself above her, with his both palms on the bed by the outer sides of her arms, so that his cock was above her pussy. His gland was positioned right around her clitoris now. He looked at her eyes.

“Pull your legs up…hold them by the backs of the knees…That’s it. Now push them apart,” the spirit commanded her, one after the other and she did everything he said.

[Image: Shivangi%2BJoshi%2Bwide%2Bspreading%2Bhe...Bcouch.jpg]

Her pussy was now open for the ghost. He held his cock with his right hand while using his left hand to keep himself positioned over her, and slowly entered her.

Once his gland was inside of her pussy lips, he put his right hand back on the bed as before and slowly started to enter her.

Like Reply
“Aah…ss,” she slightly moaned, biting her teeth. He waited for her to look at him, again.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-5.jpg]

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked her. She smiled as she palmed the left side of his face with her right hand.

“Mh…No. One day I’ll have sex in real life and this will hurt me anyway. I wanna know what it feels like now. So, do it,” she said with a smile.

The ghost didn’t enter her at once though. He pulled in and out and he repeated again and again until he was fully inside of her.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl80YzWjYzWfo_qmpT...YzcjMj3p9W]

Shivangi eventually felt some pain but it didn’t take long to be replaced by pleasure.

“Aah,” she moaned as he was finally fully inside of her.

“How does it feel, baby?”

“Like a million bucks, really,” she said, happily with a smile.

“Really? Then, here we go!” the ghost said as he started pounding her.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Shivangi moaned each time the ghost penetrated her. This went on for a minute or so.

[Image: aHR0cDovL9ZhdC5nZnljYXQuY9-tL0xpcXVpZERh...5naWY=.jpg]

“Can you go faster?” she asked, to which he responded by increasing his speed.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah…sh…shit! Come on, fuck me faster…aaah!” Shivangi moaned, hugging him tightly. He responded by hugging her tightly back and increasing his speed. Now his face was pressed against the left side of her neck, her arms were around his head and she had her eyes closed and mouth open.

[Image: charity-crawford-myveryfirsttime-pov-mis...y-fuck.gif]

“Aaah…yeah baby, fuck me as fast as you can!” she screamed in pleasure, and now he was fucking her so fast she was like a lightening. She didn’t even see him clearly anymore.

Of course, he could do that. He was a ghost, after all.

She had never felt a feeling like this before. She wondered, “Is this what I was rejecting all these years?”

After fucking her for sometime in that position, the ghost slowed down and stopped. 

[Image: Amisha-Patel-Nude-Pressing-her-Boobs-Fuc...ssy.md.jpg]

“Are you done already?” she asked in a disappointed tone. He smiled.

“Far from that,” he said as he snapped his fingers…

…Shivangi looked around. She was bounded by four ropes to the upside of the room.

Like Reply
She had her arms and her legs pointed towards the upside of the room, with her body almost perpendicular to the floor and her pussy wide open.

[Image: 41f3ab8a284e554869765df7eb865a92.30.jpg]

When she looked upwards, she saw that the chains were attacked to places in an area covered by mist or something so she couldn’t see the other ends of the chains.

She looked back forth and there was the ghost.

“Hey, what is this?” she asked in a scared tone. He came towards her and smiled.

“This,” he said as he tightly took hold of her tits, “is called bondage.”

He again started fucking her like before in his full speed. This time, with each thrust, she felt like her tits are getting pulled out hard.

[Image: 10948740.gif]

But she couldn’t ask him to slow down. All she could do was to wait and scream in pleasure because of his speed.

“Aaah…Aaah!,” she kept screaming with her each breath, with her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open.

She finally came all over his crotch and that was when the ghost removed himself, and snapped again.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-4.jpg]

Shivangi opened her eyes to find herself back in bed, covered in a sheet and the ghost lying by her. She felt tired and almost lifeless.

That was when she remembered that she had to go back. What could be happening with her human body back near the graveyard?

“I should go back now,” she said, getting outta the bed and standing up. “Can you please send me back?”

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-16.md.jpg]

“Sure,” he said, and snapped.

She woke back up in her body, but she still felt…different.

She felt her almost naked upper back on top of the stage like grave structure, her feet on earth, and she felt something sliding in and outta her pussy, and two heavy hands on her both tits, squeezing them hard.

[Image: Shivangi-Joshi-nude-7.jpg]

“What? No!” she screamed, realizing the actual horror.

There was a man fucking her, in real life!

THE-END

Like Reply
Please please ....Kajol devgan, Shweta tiwari, Shubhangi Atre, Kratika sengar, Rekha, Shriya saran...
Like Reply
Bro write on Kiran rathod
Like Reply
(20-07-2019, 07:09 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: Shruti tried to spread her legs as much as the elastic panty would allow her and Shruti stuck her ass out for her lover, so that he had easy access to her pussy. Jack said he wanted her to direct his cock into her pussy, so Shruti looked down under her legs to see where is cock was, held it in her right hand and directed into her churning receptacle.

[Image: proxy.5.jpeg]

At first Jack was motionless with his cock inside her. He said it was the first time that he had his dick inside a female. He asked her if Shruti had had sex with anyone else. Shruti said no, Shruti was a virgin although her hymen had already split since Shruti had masturbated with small didlo. 

[Image: tumblr_ofmv4pPNuI1t7nvp0o1_500.gif]

Anyway, now Shruti was deflowered. Shruti was no longer a girl, but a woman. Jack then proceeded to fuck her by sliding his cock slowly in and out and back in. her pussy was tight and hot and well lubricated. It was as if he was enjoying every stroke because Shruti certainly was enjoying it. It was the first time that a guy was fucking her. 

[Image: imageedit_78_7829109631.gif]

He continued to fuck his teacher slowly, holding her ass, and her waist, caressing them. He then removed her blouse and bra and began kneading and pinching her now bare tits. He fucked her slow for a long time and Shruti came several times. Then his strokes got faster as he began to pound her pussy sending shivers into her and bringing out waves of orgasm as both of us moaned with pleasure.

[Image: Shruti.gif]

Shruti felt the skin of his cock inside her cunt in his every stroke. His strokes would increase in speed and then slow down. In the slower strokes Shruti knew he was enjoying the sensation of the skin of the inside of her cunt rubbing against his thick hot cock because he moaned with every stroke as his cock slid slowly in and out of her pussy. The faster strokes were indicative of his male instinct of wanting to pump his seed into a female and the slower strokes were indicative of the pleasure he wanted out of the act of sex. 

[Image: La-Liceale-Fakes---Shruthi-1.md.jpg]

For a woman the pleasure is not in having an orgasm unlike a man, probably because she can have more orgasms than a man, it is in the pleasure of the actual act of sexual intercourse and the eventual receiving of the male seed and the culmination of orgasms of both partners when the man deposits his seed into the woman's vagina. Jack was giving her exactly that pleasure.

[Image: Shruti%2BHaasan%2Bforced%2Bfucked%2Bfrom...2Bpics.jpg]

Shruti was engulfed in waves of orgasms and moaned like a bitch as  student fucked her. Shruti now awaited his seed to fill her up inside, but since he had already spent so much cum, Shruti knew that this time the cock sauce would be less.

[Image: 73079_shruthi1.md.jpg]

Jack stopped his screwing and said he wanted to fuck her in the missionary position. He kneeled backwards and Shruti turned around, lay down on the floor and spread her legs wide for him. He inserted his cock in her cunt and then began caressing her arms as he kissed her all over her face, her neck and her tits. He kneaded and played with her tits and sucked on them like a child sucking for milk.

[Image: La-Liceale-Fakes---Shruthi-88.md.jpg]

He then pinned down both her hands with his fingers intertwined in mine and began to fuck her slowly while he pressed his mouth to mine and inserted his tongue into her mouth and kissed and sucked her mouth. He fucked and sucked simultaneously pulling away his mouth every now and then for breath. He fucked her with a steady rhythm continuously staring at her face, it made her shy and Shruti smiled and looked away.

[Image: imageedit_18_8659480109.gif]

Nice story and excellent fake fucking gifts
All images are downloaded from Internet, the credit goes to owner. For any concerns, please let me know, will delete the same.

Read:  Incest fantasies (తెలుగు లో) - https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=17137

[+] 1 user Likes swetha_r's post
Like Reply
Bro write on Kiran rathod
Like Reply
(06-01-2020, 01:49 PM)AllTimeColdHeart Wrote: Bro write on Kiran rathod

Brother....Write on Nagma/Lara Futta/Bipasha Basu
Like Reply
Bhai kabse Hansika ke liye wait kar rha hun....Ab toh daal do ????
Like Reply
Please repeat actresses.. Sneha, Samantha and Nayantara
Like Reply
[Image: My-Porn-Snap-top-samantha-lesbian-sex-wi...icture.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Manikanta's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2020, 10:09 PM)Delhidevil2021 Wrote: Brother....Write on Nagma/Lara Futta/Bipasha Basu

Brother ......Please write either on Nagma/Lara Futta/Bipasha Basu
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
(08-01-2020, 10:05 PM)Delhidevil2021 Wrote: Brother ......Please write either on Nagma/Lara Futta/Bipasha Basu

Damn I can't believe I didn't notice Bipasha didn't have a story yet. I agree with Bipasha Basu! Also try out Nargis Fakhri and Shweta Tiwari. You should be able to get plenty of images on them
Like Reply
Jai walked from his new corner office on the fourth floor to the copier room just down the hall. He had been with this company for close to a decade, spending most of it in the same position. A few weeks ago, he finally got that promotion he had been working toward and moved into this new office a week later. At last he was doing work that was in his wheelhouse and could really benefit the organization. Plus, this job came with a few perks that the other one didn't.

When Jai entered the room, Hansika Motwani was already standing by the copier. The first thing Jai had to do in his new position was hire an assistant. He found his ideal candidate very early on in the process and was able to move quickly.  She was clearly proficient with the tasks listed in the job description for the position for which she applied, and so she was a leading candidate right out of the gate. When Jai met her for the interview about two weeks ago, he knew at first sight that this girl was the one with whom he wanted to be spending Monday through Friday.

[Image: 9-South+Actress+Hansika+Motwani+Latest+H...ee+1-2.jpg]

Hansika was about 5'5", give or take, and chubby. She had just enough weight in the right places, namely her breasts and butt. Jai suspected Hansika's blonde hair wasn't her natural color, but it looked great on her and complimented her eyes, which stood out to him right away. Her eyes were further enhanced by her makeup, which was always just the right amount on her pale flesh. Her smile lit up the room like few others, showcasing her perfect, straight, white teeth. Her hiring, though, wasn't strictly about the fact that she was cute as hell or even her being perfectly qualified. The two hit it off right away with a chemistry that Jai didn't have with the other applicants. If he was going to be working with someone every day, they had to be able to get along.

Now, just a couple weeks in, it was apparent that there was a mutual crush. Even as Jai walked into the copier room that morning, alone with Hansika for just a moment, the light in Hansika's eyes and the seductive smile that crept across her face when she saw Jai convinced the boss that there was something to be had here. Jai stepped up to the printer next to Hansika with barely enough space between them to let any light through. They flirted for a moment as the copier malfunctioned like usual before Hansika's hand, which had been down by her side, crept across and rested first on Jai's leg and then quickly slipped over to brush his crotch for just enough time for it to be clearly not an accident. Within a second of Hansika's contact, Jai was hard as a rock.

[Image: Hansika+with+Arya+in+Settai+Movie+Stills...os+(7).jpg]

Hansika pulled her hand back just in time as another coworker entered the room, and the two went back to their adjacent offices. Throughout the rest of the week there was the usual exchange of glances and smiles while the work kept getting done. At closing time Friday, Jai decided it was the best opportunity to invite Hansika over. Hansika lit up immediately and said she was free that very night. By midnight, Hansika was in her boss's bed with all their clothes on the floor except her high heels, which Jai had requested she leave on.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-nude-hot-boobs-nude-pussy-Photos.jpg]

Jai lay on his back as Hansika knelt between his legs, pressing her breasts together as she held Jai's cock with them. Jai lay still as his new assistant thrust her chest up and down, his cock sandwiched between those lovely boobs as they slid up and down on either side of his shaft. Then Hansika released her tits and slid down, choosing to take her supervisor's cock into her mouth instead. Hansika pushed her hair out of her face, held the base of Jai's cock with just her thumb and index finger as she proceeded to slide her head up and down, sucking the full length of Jai's cock, which pushed against back of her mouth each time she took it all in. Jai groaned with pleasure, running his hand through Hansika's hair and rubbing her shoulder and arm as she pleased him with her sexy mouth.

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...l5dpTp5v7P]

Hansika pulled her mouth away and used it instead to smile from ear to ear as she picked herself up, squatting over Jai with one high heel planted on either side of his hips. Jai and Hansika worked together to line up his cock, which was shimmering in the dim light from Hansika's saliva on it, with Hansika's pussy, which had pretty much been in a constant state of arousal since she first interviewed with Jai, yearning for his cock. The couple joined as Jai assisted Hansika in lowering her body onto him, his cock penetrating her tight, wet hole until her ass cheeks contacted his hips, pushing his cock deep inside her starved vagina.

[Image: Nude%2Bcock%2Bfucking%2BHansika%2BMotwan...Bphoto.jpg]

Hansika moaned as that long, hard cock filled her tight little hole. She was so wet that she had no trouble riding up and down Jai after just a moment or two of grinding on her new boss. She sexily played with her tits and hair, grinning at her boss-now-lover as she bounced on his prick. Eventually, she got down to her knees and continued to fuck him as her boobs rocked up and down with her body, her hair falling into her face at the same time.

Meanwhile, Jai felt amazing as his hot, blonde assistant engulfed his cock repeatedly with one of the tightest twats he had ever had the pleasure of entering. His hand had plenty of fun too as they started at Hansika's ankles, just above those sexy shoes, and then up her legs. When Hansika was on her knees, he rubbed her thighs and then explored up to her chest, latching onto her boobs as if to stop their swaying as the young blonde showed off some obvious experience with polishing knobs. The bed creaked beneath them as they had sex, the scent of their intercourse filling the room, which had certainly gone up a degree or two in temperature. They had been chilly in their clothes on when they had arrived, and now they were completely naked and sweating without any need to touch the thermostat.

[Image: hansika-motwani-porn-image-5-1024x650.jpg]

Jai pulled Hansika on top of him, her sweaty breasts pressed against his chest as he now held her in place, kissed her and pumped his manhood deep into her cunt again and again. Hansika held onto Jai's shoulders as they made out, and Jai wrapped one arm around her back and latched the other one onto her hot ass, while on just the other side his phallus waged war on her tight, wet hole. After a moment, the couple rolled over so that Hansika was on top, her legs now kicked out to the ceiling as she took the assault of her boss's cock on her pussy. Jai remained on top of Hansika for a few moments longer while his cock rammed in and out of her. He kissed her lips and neck, intoxicated by the smell of her hair as Hansika moaned with pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Jai's waist as she grew closer and closer to orgasm, something she rarely achieved her first time with a new sex partner. It was going to happen this time, and before long she was announcing her climax to her boss as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body, accompanied by a loud cry from the female, boarding on a scream.

[Image: haniska.tumblr_ocqqnp2Tsw1v.gif]

More aroused than ever now, Jai held himself up to watch his new friend cum and to get a good look as his cock as well as it continued to bury itself deep inside her pulsating pussy. When Hansika's finale finally ceased, she looked up at Jai with those gorgeous eyes, along with a pretty smile and told him it was his turn to cum. Jai wanted to fuck her just a little longer, though, so he got to his knees, held Hansika by her ankles and spread her sexy legs as he watched himself dive deep inside her hot body. In the final moments, he placed Hansika's ankles on his shoulders and leaned forward, pounding her as hard as he could, moaning louder and louder as he grew close to orgasm. Hansika giggled. She was in her glory as her boss railed her pussy hard and fast even after she had been immensely satisfied for the first time in a long time with a ripping orgasm.

[Image: 173109.gif]

Finally, Jai pulled out, a second away from cumming. He decided he didn't need permission to plaster that pretty face of Hansika's with a hot load of semen, since he was her boss. Instead, he aimed for his target and let loose, spraying around those gorgeous eyes and all over that pretty mouth and nose with as big a load as he had ejaculated in a long time. By the time he was done, there was more cum than exposed flesh on Hansika's face, who, after a brief moment of surprise brought on by the unexpected facial, was smiling as big as she had all night while the warm seed dripped down her face to her neck and hair.

Like Reply
That night spawned continued sexual adventures for Jai and Hansika. For the next few weeks there literally wasn't a day that passed by where Jai wasn't plastering pretty Hansika's face with a generous helping of cum, whether from actual sex in bed or a quick blowjob in the office, thanks to Hansika's pushing the envelope with Jai. They worked into a frequent routine where Hansika would go down on Jai while he was on his daily conference call. There were a few close encounters where Jai would climax and send his load straight down Hansika's wonderful throat, eliciting enough of a reaction that a few of their colleagues were quick to ask what was going on, but Jai was always quick to react and deflect the attention. Also, of course, on those types of occasions, Jai would remind Hansika that he still owed her a facial, which, during those first few weeks, he would always end up giving her before the day was over.

[Image: Hansika%2BMotwani%2BMilky%2BBoobs.jpg]

The next development came with the year's coming to an end. Both Jai and Hansika were under pressure to deliver. Toward the end of November, Jai was reviewing profiles of potential business partners to onboard with the corporation to boost business. Jai asked his assistant to review the profiles of the potential business partners and set up appointments with each of them. Hansika always took the task very seriously and set out to first weed out the weak candidates, which meant a considerable amount of homework on each of the applicants.

After a couple weeks she had narrowed down the list to three people. Two of the three candidates were women, which made Hansika feel a bit jealous. She feared she might lose Jai's attention if one of the women were hired, so she removed their names from the list and just threw on two random candidates, since Jai had asked for three finalists. The latter candidate she tacked on was a man in his mid-30s named Sam. In doing her background work on Sam, Hansika discovered that Sam was a successful salesman who had an impressive portfolio who would help her corporation for sure. The word around street was that Sam was a hard-working individual, single with no family. Hansika had her suspicions, curious as to why Sam lived a solitary life being as successful as he appeared to be. Deciding to find out herself, Hansika contacted Sam and set up a meeting.

[Image: 19308749.cms]

That Friday afternoon Hansika took off early from work with Jai's permission. Naturally, it cost her in the currency of a quick anal fuck in the staff bathroom. They had begun experimenting with anal sex about a week ago. Jai told Hansika she could leave early more often if she was going to be so sexually adventurous, the words coming as she was bent over the sink, her ass held in place by her boss as he pounded her shitter with his hard cock. Hansika got her daily facial as well just as soon as Jai pulled out of her butt and gave his assistant just enough time to turn around and drop to her knees, once again covering that gorgeous, innocent face with a big load of thick man juice.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-fucking-sex-porn-5.jpg?resize=575%2C866]

Hansika cleaned herself up and then left the bathroom, ensuring the coast was clear before letting Jai know he could return to his office as well. Then Hansika stopped at her downtown condo briefly to prepare for her meeting with Sam that she had scheduled for 2:30 pm. Sam had suggested to Hansika that they meet at a bistro that was just a few minutes from Hansika's condo. Hansika arrived ten minutes early to make sure she could get a good look at Sam when he arrived. Just a few minutes later, Sam walked up to the table and Hansika was instantly starstruck as she laid her eyes on Sam. Sam stood at about 6 feet with a slightly stocky build. His piercing blue eyes stared straight into Hansika's soul when the made eye contact. Hansika started to become moist down in between her pussy as she looked up and down at Sam. She didn't know what had come over her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXWQnctJRLo84FgwQYbnJ...temIyMew&s]

Sam was also taken back at Hansika's immense beauty. Her blonde hair and perfectly straight teeth were the first assets that Sam noticed. As Hansika turned around, Sam noticed Hansika's wonderful shape, namely, her tits and ass. Sam was rock-hard and was quick to sit down so no one, especially Hansika, would notice his hardon through his jeans.

For the next hour Hansika and Sam hit it off. Hansika was soon convinced that Sam would make a good fit at the company and that the only commitment he had was that he was married to his work. It explained why he was single and had no family and it also opened the door to this unexpected fantasy running through the young woman's head. Hansika was battling hard with her feelings. It wasn't like her to have intense lustful thoughts with someone she'd just met -- not to mention that she had been sleeping with Jai for more than a month! She was having a hard time dealing with her immediate sexual appetite for Sam right now. He was charming, and it was obvious that the lust was mutual. Hansika was barely paying attention to the original matter at hand as she considered her options. She decided that because she and Jai hadn't had any type of talk to make their thing official that she had license to try to get into Sam's pants that afternoon.

[Image: Simbu-Hansika-.jpg]

As their late lunch ended, Sam offered to pay the bill and was about to say goodbye when Hansika seductively asked Sam if she would like to come back to her condo. Just in case her tone and gaze weren't clear enough, Hansika loosened another button on her blouse to make it obvious to Sam what she was thinking. Even if she had been misreading the situation, she knew she had nothing to lose. If Sam didn't bite on the bait, then Hansika lost what was literally just a random pick for a finalist for the position she was tasked with filling. Of course, she wasn't misreading anything. Sam had to sit down for a couple minutes, blushing a little. His cock was answering for him, and 20 minutes later the two were entering Hansika's condo where Hansika had fucked her boss just a couple nights earlier.

[Image: Hansika-Motwani-Bra-Boobs-Breast-Size.jpeg]

When the door closed, Hansika cut right to the chase, turning around and slipping a hand down Sam's pants to find out with what she had to work. She was not disappointed in the least. As his new friend started to grip his cock in his pants, Sam leaned over and started to make out with Hansika. With her free hand and the assistance of Sam, Hansika was able to remove Sam's pants and free his cock. Hansika broke the kiss so she could get a good look at Sam's prick. Hansika took a deep breath at the sight of those thick nine inches, unable to believe her fortune. At Sam's request, Hansika dropped to her knees and started to jerk Sam off with her right hand. Hansika licked the bottom part of Sam's dick as she continued to jack Sam off. He moaned in appreciation as Hansika moved to his balls.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvCJZYR2X1YKo-naLf_hn...1qEIBXEG&s]

If he weren't more careful, Sam would have blown his load right there. He was able to hold off from cumming and take control, both of his own body and Hansika's. He grabbed the cute blonde's head and lined up his cock with what would be the prettiest mouth he'd fucked up until now. Hansika giggled as she knew what Sam wanted. Hansika started to go down on Sam's cock while Sam grabbed the back of Hansika's head forcefully so she could take his cock deeper. Hansika did her best to accommodate the large girth of Sam's cock while her new sex buddy face-fucked her for nearly 15 minutes.

Both Hansika and Sam were eager to continue this sexual adventure. They made their way toward Hansika's bedroom, stripping the rest of their clothing along the way, which allowed Sam to admire the goddess that Hansika was when she was naked. As a force of habit from her trysts with Jai, Hansika left her high heels on though everything else had been discarded, including her jewelry. Sam didn't expect that touch but he quickly realized it was definitely helping to further arouse him.

[Image: hansika-motwani-nude-porn-photos-3.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply