Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Meera should not be punished. All the fault lies with Saravanan. He did not satisfy and appreciate his beautiful wife. She was new to all the pleasures that prabu gave her and started to like it. After their first love making, She wants to know if there are anything else that her husband did not give her, this led to daily mating between them. She learned new lessons of love making with prabu and enjoyed it to the fullest. She was happy that prabu was appreciating her beauty every day and even after enjoying her body. This made her more proud of her beauty and she started to love him and give him all the pleasures that she did not give her husband.

Persons like saravanan do not deserve a wife like meera. He had a complex about his looks when he saw her first time. He thought she is beautiful, so she will not marry him. He is not strong or handsome like prabu. The only thing is that he did not spy her. He must be average or below average when it come to looks and strength. He is also mentally weak and inferior and feared to lose his wife to a strong rival. After seeing his wife making out with prabu more happily ever and giving blowjob, he understood that he lost the race. Now, he started fearing what if his wife ran away with prabu. If prabu father did not come to abandoned temple, the story would have been completely different.
[+] 2 users Like King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great to see many readers having their point of view towards the story. This shows the writers ability to indulge thinking and most importantly idea of reasoning among his readers. I enjoyed the narration so far. Hope to see updates sooner.
Love to witness my Heart sex
[+] 1 user Likes luvpain's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 03:47 AM)King Kesavan Wrote: Meera should not be punished. All the fault lies with Saravanan. He did not satisfy and appreciate his beautiful wife. She was new to all the pleasures that prabu gave her and started to like it. After their first love making, She wants to know if there are anything else that her husband did not give her, this led to daily mating between them. She learned new lessons of love making with prabu and enjoyed it to the fullest. She was happy that prabu was appreciating her beauty every day and even after enjoying her body. This made her more proud of her beauty and she started to love him and give him all the pleasures that she did not give her husband.

Persons like saravanan do not deserve a wife like meera. He had a complex about his looks when he saw her first time. He thought she is beautiful, so she will not marry him. He is not strong or handsome like prabu. The only thing is that he did not spy her. He must be average or below average when it come to looks and strength. He is also mentally weak and inferior and feared to lose his wife to a strong rival. After seeing his wife making out with prabu more happily ever and giving blowjob, he understood that he lost the race. Now, he started fearing what if his wife ran away with prabu. If prabu father did not come to abandoned temple, the story would have been completely different.

This is really interesting. I think first time, concept of punishment has come.

Actually, in any kind of relationship, which is not approved by society, many people directly or indirectly get punished. Society dictates terms and gives punishment. Sometimes the punishment is self indulged. In Prabhu-Meera extramarital relationship, the other affected persons are Saravana and Prabhu’s parents at present. Once the affair becomes public, the other persons who will be harshly affected are Meera’s children, Prabhu’s wife & child and Prabhu’s In-laws.  Among them most severe will be Meera’s children and Prabhu’s wife & child.

If we can keep away societal norms and believe in human liberation, truly speaking, Meera has not done anything wrong. She has the right to explore her sexuality. Just by marriage, she can’t be property of anybody. So, definitely, Meera does not deserve to be punished.

When we talk about punishment, the question definitely arises: Who punishes whom and How?

If adultery becomes public, no individual may not be requiring punishing anybody.  Society will dictate punishment, and all of them will be punished. The severity will be mostly shouldered by Meera’s children &  Prabhu’s child and that too without their fault. They are young. A big question mark limps on their future.

Meera is not economically independent and Prabhu started his family. If we agree, Saravana does not deserve Meera and so he deserts her, who will be punished? Where Meera will go? Even with all odds, if Prabhu gives her shelter, he imparts punishment to his family without their fault. Is it possible to punish Meera alone without imparting punishment to others? Will it be acceptable to Meera to put her children into great turmoil and lifelong humiliation by her act of eloping with Prabhu? Isn’t it itself punishment? I doubt. Is she so un-human? So I conclude, if Meera gets minimum punishment, it will be by herself only. No punishment, means she does not get to know the truth.

Now, let’s see Saravana’s position. He has given chances to his wife and friend considering time will be a great healer and they will control their emotions. (Say, accepted he has behaved cowardly by not deserting his wife considering his foolish self respect and well being of children’s future.) However, after a gap of more than two years, he finds himself wrong, as the time had no affects on their attractions. Even, understanding the reality that he is no match for Prabhu and he does not deserve to be husband of Meera in all respect, he is a father of two young children. He has responsibility on them. To secure the future of the children, he may not have many options left. Quite possible, he may have to behave like a coward till his lifetime. He likes or not, he has to make some sacrifice, willingly or unwillingly.

What Saravana and Meera will do, future will tell us.

If I would have been in Saravana’s position, I would have taken Meera into confidence exposing the truth and helping her into taking decisions. I am sure; Meera will change drastically once she knows the truth. Isn’t our behaviours are so construed when we assume other’s ignorance? We pluck flowers in the absence of gardener or CC Camera. Meera longing for Prabhu with knowledge of the truth and without are not same. Because I know, nobody is perfect in this world all the time. And you need to sacrifice something to achieving something somewhere.
[+] 3 users Like manas's post
I also agree that Meera should not be punished. Always children and next generation gets affected due to the major fault done by our parents and ancestors. God will not punish. People punish themselves for their wrong doings. However, the actual people that get affected are the ones who does not have any involvement. Meeras children and Saravanan are surely to be punished. Generally Men escape from these type of punishment. Therefore, there is very micro chances that prabu or his family getting affected through this. Meera should see the effect on her deeds falling on her children and husband with her own eyes. That would be the real punishment she can get. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Interesting. No update for two days. Please post the next update soon.
Like Reply
Prabu just wants her body and not her responsibilities
If sravanan would have divorced meera and didn't want the custody of her children Prabu would never accept the responsibilities of her and her children like a Real Man
He is just an pathetic wimp thinking only with his dick
Even in prabu's pov he is sad for being 
ex-communicated and not for his sins or what he did to sravanan

Prabu and meera are just 2 idiots who think that there was love btn them while it was actually the excitement of doing something forbidden 
And every woman will feel better if Sex is different sometimes with someone different than from a regular partner just like we love outside food once in a while

Prabu would never have endured the betrayal of his wife instead he would have got  rid of it or just ran away the way he did it before 

Sravanan is lot more mature than them. It would be good life for him if he accepted that meera cannot be his faithful wife. 

Even meera would happily go with prabu if not for her children and society. 

Meera and prabu don't understand what a COMMITMENT is to oneself they are driven by bodily pleasure and excitement. 

MR. SRAVANAN is MAN OF COMMITMENT
 i RESPECT him
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
Only in the saravanan point of view, it was told that he left everything to time after he tried and failed to redeem his wife from the thoughts of prabu. Meera only feared that if she had continued the affair, she could have been caught and luckily she escaped after prabu left the town. She did not have a real guilt of cheating her husband. She only thought, unless he know about her affair, he is not going to have any pain. If he is not going to have any pain, i do not have any problem in enjoying these sexual pleasures, she thought. So, like saravanan, she also left everything to time. Till the time she get caught, let me enjoy all the pleasures, she thought. I dont need to worry about that now. If i am caught, i will decide what to do then. She never planned anything. She was very confident that her husband had lot of love for her and he will not let her down at any point of time. It is only saravanan who thought that she will kill herself. When she is determined to have relationship with husband friend, it shows that she is not shy or fear anymore. She has become bold. She is bold enough to fuck with prabu in her own home even when her husband is in town and can reach home anytime. That is how saravanan caught them fucking in his own marital bed after couple of days of prabu sister marriage. She is not the old meera. When saravanan saw them once behind their house, prabu had saved her from being caught. So, she was confident that if there is problem, prabu will come as a saviour, as he is mad over her beauty. She is now internally strong to face anything, even though she is not an independent women. She firmly believes that if there is no saravanan, she has her lover prabu to take care of her. She never thought about her children or their future at any point during the affair. She only thought about cheating saravanan, at the same time she also had a thrill of doing sex with his friend daily in the morning like a bitch and talking to him in evening when saravanan returns like bhabi. This is possible only if she had felt proud that she is enjoying with his friend without her husband knowing it.
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
By the way, the story, whatever has been revealed so far, have never authorized Meera has stopped loving her husband or children. At no time, Meera has expressed any inclination of leaving her husband for Prabhu. Even Prabhu also has never shown any interest in eloping with Meera.

They were only interested in exploring amazing sexual bliss without anybody's knowledge. So, consideration of Meera eloping with Prabhu or anybody else does never arises unless she is forced into it. It is only of utmost interest how Meera reacts on revelation of truth.

In our world, polygamy is lawful in many parts but polyandry is almost unlawful. May be because the society and laws are governed by the men. A man has the right and can share his true love with more than one woman. Absolutely no problem. But a woman can never share her love to multiple men. A man while in married-lock can imagine any no of women or even can sleep with. However a woman has to maintain purity of her mind and body. We do often forget that it men only who make a woman dirty. We men, most of the cases do not respect our responsibility.

As regard to sex, husbands are always defeated to the lovers of their wives. Even an alpha male also will never give same satisfaction to his wife, what an ordinary lover can give. This is nothing surprising. There is science behind it to explain. Same is true for men also. You may find many men indulge in sex with maid servant and get more satisfaction not because his wife is not beautiful or sexually attractive or frigid. Only sexual power superiority does not make a man superior to others on all other qualities.
[+] 2 users Like manas's post
As everyone around her wants to protect the truth about the affair, it is not possible prabu or saravanan or prabu mother talking about it. I am not sure if the truth will be revealed. In this two years, saravanan has learned that he is not a right person for his wife. She is not satisfied with him and she is finding it difficult to accept it openly. He will not be willing to live with her and increase her sorrows and thoughts about prabu. He will definitely talk to prabu on this and say, it is you who made her like this. I am not able to live with her as she is always in your thoughts. You either accept her or give a solution to this. At the same time, I cannot lose my self respect at any point in time. It took long years for me to attain this position. If saravanan decided that respect is important for him, he has to sacrifice his wife to prabu. Without losing something, you cannot get another. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
soooooooooooooooooooooo much discussion

but where is the update
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 04:42 PM)manas Wrote: By the way, the story, whatever has been revealed so far, have never authorized Meera has stopped loving her husband or children. At no time, Meera has expressed  any inclination of leaving her husband 
Yaa right 
If only she wasn't trying so hard to convince herself that she stills love her husband. 

Man that woman is really funny 
By the way i don't intend to target only women n Infact even men act the same way when they cheat.
They show a lot of love and care towards their partner only to convince themselves. 

And most funniest scene is when they get caught they use usual EPIC crap "HONEY ITS NOT WHAT IT'S LOOK LIKE. I ONLY HAD SEX WITH HIM/HER. BUT I ONLY LOVE YOU. 

HEY and don't forget the deadliest weapon women use their TEARS OF LOVE/GUILT.
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 04:57 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: As everyone around her wants to protect the truth about the affair, it is not possible prabu or saravanan or prabu mother talking about it. I am not sure if the truth will be revealed. In this two years, saravanan has learned that he is not a right person for his wife. She is not satisfied with him and she is finding it difficult to accept it openly. He will not be willing to live with her and increase her sorrows and thoughts about prabu. He will definitely talk to prabu on this and say, it is you who made her like this. I am not able to live with her as she is always in your thoughts. You either accept her or give a solution to this. At the same time, I cannot lose my self respect at any point in time. It took long years for me to attain this position. If saravanan decided that respect is important for him, he has to sacrifice his wife to prabu. Without losing something, you cannot get another. Smile

I am afraid my friend, i can't agree with you.

First: Meera had dis-satisfied sex with Saravana is wrong. Last time as per author, after some rough sex Meera slept peacefully which indicates she was satisfied. Meera likes dominated rough sex, which Saravana did never understood.

Second: Prabhu and Saravana are not in direct contact. Discussing with Prabhu about Meera's psychology is crude and does not fit Saravana.

Third: As Meera does not know the truth, similarly Prabhu also does not have knowlede about Meera's knowledge of the truth.

Fourth: Saravana had given more preference about the future of the children. There is no reason why he will neglect that issue.

Fifth: its not like that Saravana and Prabhu will decide  Meera's future and she does not have any say. She is not a commodity. She has her own thinking.

sixth: Saravana is not worried for his personal sacrifice. He is worried for well-being of Meera and children.

Resolutions are made only to break.

I myself made a resolution not to comment in this thread only to break that. So, there may be situations where Saravana, Prabhu or his parents may break the resolution and disclose the truth to Meera.

throughout the story, I found one behavioral contradiction, which I may discuss in future.
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
The final seduction of Meera

Prabu’s visits were so frequent that if he was missing for a day Meera would feel something missing. She told herself that it was just that the mornings were boring without her husband and kids at home and it was just that his presence helped to pass the time. That he used the time to flirt with her was obvious but she saw no harm in it as she was sure in her mind that he meant nothing more to her than a friend.

“Don’t you feel bored staying in this small town with nothing to do?

“Hmm you are saying I am a loafer, well thank you very much for the compliment madam.”

Meera laughed as she replied, “it’s not that, but you have to go back to work don’t you?”

“Don’t remind me of that dreaded day especially when I am having a good time here.” There was a slight emphasis on the word ‘here’.

Meera noticed it but pretended not to. “Why, don’t you ever want to leave this town?”

“Why would I want to leave when this is the place where I get to see outstanding beauty everyday.” Prabu’s eyes brushed over her from top to her toes.

Rascal, look at the way he is looking at me like how my husband looked at me when we were newly married she thought. That amorous look made a little shiver pass through her body. Control yourself woman, he is just flirting with you, she scolded herself, but she could not shake away the feeling of happiness when she knew he was referring to her when he said outstanding beauty. He can’t say that directly to her can he, so she decided to ask directly and see how he was going to manage the situation.

“Outstanding beauty?? What do you mean?”

Prabu knew she was teasing him. He was already ready with the answer. “I got eyes haven’t I. These natural surroundings, the trees, river, peacefulness what can be better than that. Nothing can ever beat natural beauty.”

Again his eyes looked at her when he said natural beauty clearly indicating to her without saying in so many words that he meant her when he said that. Knowing that I am his friend’s wife he still wants to flirt with me even though he knows I am not available. Well that’s just the nature of these young men. They can’t help themselves. Pity is, only disappointment  awaits him, she laughed to herself. Meera still looked at him as a young man, after all he was three years younger than her and not only that she believed she was immune to his charms.

“Remember for a man, having a job is what that is essential,” Meera said with a smile.

“Why so keen to chase me away, I am poor chap,” Prabu had a lost puppy dog expression.

Meera wanted to laugh seeing this. Look at those eyes, as if he is so innocent and lost. Meera did not realise that he had successfully awoken her maternal instinct. Her liking for him became a notch higher without her realisation.

“Well if you don’t like to leave this place then why don’t you look for a job here or start a business,” Meera said jokingly.

Prabu’s face instantly brightened. “That’s a great idea, maybe I’ll start something and become a rival to Saravanan. Hmm I like the idea of being Saravanan’s rival,” Prabu said with a broad smile on his face.

Yes, I will be your husband’s rival to get your affection, Prabu thought to himself with a smile thinking of the day this sexy, beautiful wife’s voluptuous body would be squirming  under him in lust and uncontrollable passion.

Meera was not quite sure what he meant. Did he mean to say he would start a clothes shop like her husband or he wanted to be her husband’s rival for her sake. By the smirk on his face it must be the latter. This fellow is getting too bold she thought but then also was puzzled and a bit apprehensive that she had no feelings of anger but instead was rather pleased.

“Don’t you dare start a business to compete with my husband, you will get a beating from me,” she said mockingly raising her hand.
Prabu looked at her hand with her slender elegant fingers and thought, I’m waiting for the day when those fingers would be caressing my body dear. Seeing Prabu look longingly at her hand Meera guessed he was thinking something naughty and immediately put her hand down but not before a slight shiver ran through her body.

“Looks like Saravanan must have got a lot of beatings from you,” Prabu made fun of her, “but if I get a wife as beautiful as you, I won’t mind getting beaten every day by her.”

“How dare you say that, I don’t beat my husband, he is my darling,” she said as if outraged but the twinkling of her eyes gave away the fact that she was joking.

Meera was seated on her long sofa and Prabu had been standing as he talked to her. He drained the last bit of coffee and placed the empty tumbler on the side table beside the sofa. He sat on the armrest of the sofa with one leg on the floor and the other with the calf portion and upwards resting on the sofa. His presence so close to her was disturbing to her and strangely exhilarating. She felt her heart beat a little faster.   

Prabu continued but his voice was softer now. There was a mesmeric tone to it. “Don’t worry, I won’t be a rival businessman for your husband,” he said but what he did not say was he would only want to be his rival in bedding her.

She only smiled expecting him to say more. “Business won’t suit me, I need a boss to control  me.”

She looked at him quizzically, “ why,” Meera asked.

“If I was in Saravana’s position, the business would go bankrupt within a year.”

“Oh, you mean you don’t know how to run a business?”

“It’s not that. I said if I was in Saravana’s position, meaning I too have a gorgeous woman as a wife. I will spend almost half the time at home rather than looking after the business then where is the business going to survive. I have no discipline like Saravanan. That’s why I need a boss to control me.”
She was pleased but did not show it. “You are too much. You can talk but when it comes to money and family’s well being no man can be so negligent.”

“No, really, I mean it. I much rather neglect the business than neglect the wife, especially if it is someone stunning like you.”

She was letting someone other than her husband praise and flirt with her without stopping him. She has started treading dangerous waters. Prabu had spoken to her for a few minutes more before leaving. She still had a feeling of thrill after he had gone away.

Nowadays he had started touching her as if accidently but in reality, it was done on purpose. His hands would brush her when he took any drinks or anything else she served him. He would seemingly accidently brush past her but would immediately apologise as if it was an accident. He would sometimes sit beside her on the sofa, especially when he would bring for her movie magazines and they would look at it together. His legs would be pressing against hers lightly as there was no way of avoiding it as he would point and comment on some gossip about some actress that was featured in the magazine. From being uncomfortable with him sitting beside her she had now got used to it.

One day as they were chatting Prabu asked her, “apart from movies, what are your other interests.”

“What are yours?” Meera asked in return without answering him.

“I like going on outings, seeing new places, trying out new restaurants. Sometimes just going on walks. What about you?”

“I was schooling but after that my parents could not afford to send me for further education. My parents were strict and my mother won’t allow me outside on my own.”

“Didn’t at least go out with some of your ex school mates sometimes.”

“Very rarely, I have to go out early and come back early.”

“I heard you got married to Saravana when you were 23.”

“Yes, he came to see me along with his mother and my parents agreed to the alliance.”

So, the decision was more her parents than hers. Like an obedient daughter she agreed without protest. “At least with Saravanan, you would have got the chance to go out more often.”

Meera’s face had a twinge of regret as she recollected the events gone long past by. “We did go out some but my mother-in-law was quite sickly and I had to take care of her till she passed away.”

“I hear that from Saravana but at least she didn’t suffer more with illness and passed away. After that you could be freer wasn’t it so.”

Meera thought for a few minutes before replying. Should she let him know the regrets she had. She had not been able to share it with anyone. She couldn’t burden her husband as he was already struggling to save money, learn about the business he wanted to start. So he actually did extra work to earn more. Prabu is a friend and the first person asking about her own wants and expectations, why not share it with him.

“By then my daughter was born, and I had to take care of her and the home. My husband was working very hard to earn and save money. He had a dream and he worked fully to fulfil it. I needed to be there for him and support him.”

What about your own dreams, Prabu thought to himself. Her youth was gone without her really enjoying it in any meaningful way. Now there must be a regret that she is already 30. Her youth is rapidly passing by. She is a vulnerable woman, Prabu thought, and I am going to use that.

“I have spent time overseas, been to places and have enjoyed life quite a bit yet I regretting time has already passed so much. I am already 27 and how much more can I enjoy life before life’s responsibilities weigh me down.”

Prabu wanted her to realise at age 30 she has no time left before the beauty of her youth fades away. He could see she was in deep thoughts. Good he has started to make her think.

“Life is so short, I don’t want to have regrets that I wasted it,” Prabu said for good measure.

Meera was in a very reflective mood that day after Prabu had left. What have I done so far that has made me happy. I have been a good wife and mother taking care of them. My life has revolved round them. I now have a comfortable life but is that all there is to life. Cooking, keeping house, taking care of your husband and children’s needs. When had I last laughed in sheer delight at doing something I liked. My husband has been very good to me. He has never really scolded me. What ever I wanted he has bought for me. I have two beautiful children. The respect of the community. What more can I want? But yet there is an empty feeling I cannot quite shake off.

That evening she went as usual to the temple. Her children were not with her as they had some extra tuition on that day. She really felt the need to go to the temple to calm her inner turmoil. She had started feeling regrets that she had either long suppressed or did not know that she had buried within her subconscious mind. When she was returning home, she was surprised to see Prabu standing in the mango grove leaning on his bike. The first thing she looked was to see if he had a cigarette in his hand. She was happy to note that he did not.

She smiled at him and said,” so you could not resist, you needed to come here and smoke is it.”

He smiled but he seemed pensive. Noticing it she asked with a little concern in her voice,” something is troubling you isn’t it? What is it?”

Prabu tried to put a brave smile on his face but she could see through it. “No, nothing. I’m alright,” he said.

She was not going to leave it at that she said,” don’t lie to me, your face is giving you away. What is it?”

“No, really, nothing,” he replied with a forced smile.

“I thought you were my friend, If you don’t want to share it, it’s okay. Anyway, I have things to do, bye,” Meera said as she started to leave.

Prabu could see she was upset. “Wait, Meera don’t get angry. I’ll tell you.”

She turned back and walked closer to him. She was happy that he had decided to confide in her. “Tell me, why do you look like someone stole all your money,” she tried to make a joke out of it to lighten his mood.

He took out his wallet. Meera immediately said,” look you don’t have to show your wallet to prove your money is all there and not stolen.”

He too genuinely laughed when she said that. She was pleased her little joke went well. He opened his wallet and took out a photo from one of the slots in the wallet and showed it to him. She was curious and took the photo from him to have a look at it. She was surprised and shocked to see that it was a photo of Prabu and a white woman. They had their hands around each others waist as they posed for the photo. The woman was quite good looking. Meera felt a sudden stab of jealousy.

“Who is that??”

“That’s my girlfriend …  no ex-girlfriend.”

Meera didn’t know why she was happy to hear him say ex-girlfriend.

“Okay, so tell me what happened.”

“Today is exactly one year since she broke up with me. I was suddenly feeling sad and this is the place I come to when I feel sad. Worst is, I can’t even smoke now,” there was a diffident smile on his face.

“I’m sorry, were you two very close? Why did she break up, was she unhappy with you?”

“We were very, very close,” the way he said it made it seem more than close probably intimate Meera thought. Again that feeling of jealousy.

“Then, why did you break up?”

“We were very happy together, she was very happy with me but she said she can’t come and live here in India, I have to go to her country.”

“Don’t you want to settle in a nice overseas country?”

Prabu looked sad,” I am the only son. I want to be here for my parent’s old age.”

How sweet of him, he sacrificed his love for the sake of his parents, she thought. “Couldn’t you convince her?”

“No she was adamant, anyway I have got over it now,” but his look said that was not so.

Meera placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. This was the first time she was placing her hand on him. “It’s okay. Take it easy. You will find another girl who will appreciate you.”

That woman is going to be you, Prabu thought. The white woman was a so-called girlfriend. Theirs was not a serious relationship. They got close as they worked in the same complex. She found him to be a good sex partner nothing more. After a while she left back for her own country and that was the end of their time together. Prabu wanted to create sympathy for him. He also wanted to see Meera’s reaction when she learnt he had a girlfriend. He was ecstatic when he could see her jealousy before she hid her feelings.

She was ripe and ready to get involved in an affair. She just did not realise it. Quite a bit of time had passed between them. He needed to move to the final step. This was just the start to it. This was the most dangerous time, suddenly he could find that he had misread the signals she was involuntarily giving and things could become a mess. But he was quite confident he would achieve his aim. Getting her to sleep with him the first time was the key. After that he was certain he would give her enough pleasure for to be unable to resist continuing the affair. He left that place that day full of happiness for his soon to be victory.

Seduction continues….
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
so the seduction continues..............

prabhu used the usual tricks handy to youths........... but meera was not familiar with outer world except her own home.... before and after marriage
so she got trapped in those seductive tricks in the wrapper of emotional turmoil

anyway........ i am eagerly waiting for the present scenario........keep posting..... more frequently Smile
Like Reply
Don't mind author but I think you should. Move current affairs as you already described. Their first.penetrate. very long detailing about past making thread dull and.I am felt now distracting.
[+] 3 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 11:27 PM)fasterboy Wrote: Don't mind author but I think you should. Move current affairs as you already described. Their first.penetrate. very long detailing about past making thread dull and.I am felt now distracting.

The story is erotically charged and very good told  ... simply hot.
As well as, 
I share the thoughts of "fasterboy" and have the concern thatthe story is stalled in the past.
The three main characters will and should find their way now and in the future. With or without each other.
We let ourselves be surprised ...

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
But a different approach. Fresh from the usual erotica.
Love it
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 11:27 PM)fasterboy Wrote: Don't mind author but I think you should. Move current affairs as you already described. Their first.penetrate. very long detailing about past making thread dull and.I am felt now distracting.

I agree
Like Reply
When r we moving to actual 1st intimate moment between them
Ur writing skills are too good bro
Waiting fo nxt update
[+] 1 user Likes Bhanu180's post
Like Reply
When you wrote their first sexual unison in the beginning, the thrill of the past is lost. The story started to boring. As now we have already known lot about their mating, the seduction is no more interesting. If you had reserved the first sexual unison as the last episode of past, it would have been very interesting. More interested to see what is going to happen next in future. Good update.
[+] 3 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply