Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Dear game40it

I was a bit disappointed with the previous update dated 30/12/2019.  

I thought you will never write anything directly with Prabhu POV. The readers will constantly be guessing. Thought provocation will make the story very interesting. The moment I saw the Prabhu POV, I expected same flow and presentation as of Meera POV. It appeared to me, you were in hurry to complete the story and hence taken the short cut method.

It does not require any imagination that Prabhu will not forget Meera. Even if it is not for amazing sex he got from Meera, the treatment he received after abandoned temple sex  and turn of events in his life will never allow him forget Meera in his lifetime.  There is so no surprise in his remembering Meera.

However, what I expected is that you will elaborate how Prabhu compared his sex life with his wife not only with Meera but also with his past sex partners. I really missing the feeling of Prabhu's physiological conflict. One side his unsatisfied sexual desire for Meera. On the other side the fear of being exposed to wife and in-laws. Constantly feeling the pain of being abandoned by parents.  And moreover his coward act of not informing Meera, the very reason of his sudden departure. His pain, his frustration, his un-satisfaction, his fear and his agony all are missing in his POV.

My only request is pl don't be in hurry. You have beautifully portrayed Meera. Same treatment I do expect to the other characters namely Prabhu and Saravana. This story is not 100 mtr sprint. The strong point of this story is psychological conflict of the characters built on ground reality. Sexual descriptions are spicy additives.

The repeated unprotected sex and fear of pregnancy could have been easily avoided, as Prabhu could easily arrange birth control pills or sufficient condoms from nearby cities. The first time obviously had to be unprotected sex. Meera character does not allow her desirous to get pregnant by Prabhu. By same reasons, Prabhu also will try his best not to make Meera pregnant willingly.

The dramatic end result is not very difficult to imagine. However I will refrain myself from doing so.

Wish you and all the readers a beautiful year.
[+] 3 users Like manas's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Excellent story

Excellent style

Update
Like Reply
According to Meera, fucking with her husband friend is not a sin. Only if she get pregnant with her lover, it will be a unforgivable sin. Saravanan should know this first.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
I agree with Manas. With so much thirst on her body, prabu will never be interested in wearing a condom. He always wanted to enjoy a great sex with her and never intended to impregnate her with his child. He knows that she already have two children and one possible reason is that she could have done family planning or she must be having safe sex with her husband. He must have wished to have a direct skin touch during the intercourse. For that reason, he would have definitely bought some birth control pills from nearby town. He knows that if he buy anything in that town, somehow the news will reach his father. During the time of this short affair, even meera would not have thought about having a child with him. If it was a long adulterous affair, she would have definitely thought about it.
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Interesting update and comments.
Like Reply
Prabu in-laws came and saw the grand daughter. Prabu is the only son and it was not told that whether his parents have any grand children through his sister. Anyways, Being the first grand child of the family, prabu parents or sister did not visit him to even take a look at it. How come this did not create any suspicion in the mind of prabu wife. He cannot give any reason for that. Secondly, after coming from Gulf, they should have ideally visited the home town and then planned on the starting of business in chennai. This too did not create any suspicion in the mind of prabu wife. Looks like she is also a fool like meera. A beauty without brains.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Wonderful story

Waiting for updates
Like Reply
I sincerely feel that story is going to different direction from which we all feel

It looks Meera is very much in dreams of Prabhu but when reality strikes there will be painful attack and something different will emerge
[+] 1 user Likes hhhotboy2000's post
Like Reply
Most of the comments focus mainly on Prabu's feelings, although he is the one who betrayed his best friend
and thus abused the trust Saravanan angrily placed in him. 

He was also the one who caused Meera to be part of his abuse and deceit !

The marriage between Savaranan and Meera was fine as far as mutual respect and affection were concerned.   

In think that in the coming chapters Saravanan will gradually take the scepter in his hand and put an end to it all.
Otherwise he will lose his personality, which would mean that he would have to spend the rest of his life as a rival.

How I rate Saravanan, he will not be satisfied with this situation (as a possible candidate for a cuckold). 

Both (Prabu & Meera) will have to expect consequences if they continue to pursue their lust
-without considering- Saravanan's feelings ...

Impatiently and with joy I watch the following parts escape.

In this sense all the best.

Lollobionda
Berlin - Germany
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 01:46 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Most of the comments focus mainly on Prabu's feelings, although he is the one who betrayed his best friend
and thus abused the trust Saravanan angrily placed in him. 

He was also the one who caused Meera to be part of his abuse and deceit !

The marriage between Savaranan and Meera was fine as far as mutual respect and affection were concerned.   

In think that in the coming chapters Saravanan will gradually take the scepter in his hand and put an end to it all.
Otherwise he will lose his personality, which would mean that he would have to spend the rest of his life as a rival.

How I rate Saravanan, he will not be satisfied with this situation (as a possible candidate for a cuckold). 

Both (Prabu & Meera) will have to expect consequences if they continue to pursue their lust
-without considering- Saravanan's feelings ...

Impatiently and with joy I watch the following parts escape.

In this sense all the best.

Lollobionda
Berlin - Germany
i am agree with this

here mostly readers advocation the fantassy...... without thinking the deepness.... treating this tale just like a fucktale or sexescapade

prabhu is the main culprit........... breached the trust of his friend sarvanan and seduced meera knowingly ...just for his lust
on being caught.... he doesn't intended to take liability of meera and her children.... instead he apologized to sarvanan not for meera but for the wellbeing of his own family and no controversy ................ who is the fool interpreting his lust ...just lust ...as his love to meera

Meera is the victim trapped to lust.... but a sever assassin  of her own family and trust.... some advocates her care for the sarvanan and children...... but from the original one to this continuation .... i never felt any love, affection or intensity in her... towards her husband or even children..... she only cared them as a house manager and ...co resident.........she always used her free time to think only about herself, her fuckbuddy or her lustful affair............... 
so she is also a culprit...... 
only sarvanan and his children are victim
sarvanan is the victim....... of breach of trust in friendship and marriage 
and his children......... lack of any love, affection or intensity from their mother

some friends suggests to reunion of meera and prabhu...............

can they answer.................... why culprits get rewarded for their misdeeds....... on the cost of victim's life
is their any logic.............

i know these stories are fantassies.......... but may be at least some real touch requires to stay interesting
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 11:38 PM)manas Wrote: Dear game40it

I was a bit disappointed with the previous update dated 30/12/2019.  

I thought you will never write anything directly with Prabhu POV. The readers will constantly be guessing. Thought provocation will make the story very interesting. The moment I saw the Prabhu POV, I expected same flow and presentation as of Meera POV. It appeared to me, you were in hurry to complete the story and hence taken the short cut method.

It does not require any imagination that Prabhu will not forget Meera. Even if it is not for amazing sex he got from Meera, the treatment he received after abandoned temple sex  and turn of events in his life will never allow him forget Meera in his lifetime.  There is so no surprise in his remembering Meera.

However, what I expected is that you will elaborate how Prabhu compared his sex life with his wife not only with Meera but also with his past sex partners. I really missing the feeling of Prabhu's physiological conflict. One side his unsatisfied sexual desire for Meera. On the other side the fear of being exposed to wife and in-laws. Constantly feeling the pain of being abandoned by parents.  And moreover his coward act of not informing Meera, the very reason of his sudden departure. His pain, his frustration, his un-satisfaction, his fear and his agony all are missing in his POV.

My only request is pl don't be in hurry. You have beautifully portrayed Meera. Same treatment I do expect to the other characters namely Prabhu and Saravana. This story is not 100 mtr sprint. The strong point of this story is psychological conflict of the characters built on ground reality. Sexual descriptions are spicy additives.

The repeated unprotected sex and fear of pregnancy could have been easily avoided, as Prabhu could easily arrange birth control pills or sufficient condoms from nearby cities. The first time obviously had to be unprotected sex. Meera character does not allow her desirous to get pregnant by Prabhu. By same reasons, Prabhu also will try his best not to make Meera pregnant willingly.

The dramatic end result is not very difficult to imagine. However I will refrain myself from doing so.

Wish you and all the readers a beautiful year.
No, I am not intending to complete this story quickly. There is quite a bit of the story to go yet.  (of course it won't be never ending thereby becoming a uncompleted story) I am trying to write the story non sequentially (this is the first time I am trying that) and may seem to be moving too rapidly at times.  There are still many episodes left.

(02-01-2020, 10:31 AM)Krish World Wrote: Prabu in-laws came and saw the grand daughter. Prabu is the only son and it was not told that whether his parents have any grand children through his sister. Anyways, Being the first grand child of the family, prabu parents or sister did not visit him to even take a look at it. How come this did not create any suspicion in the mind of prabu wife. He cannot give any reason for that. Secondly, after coming from Gulf, they should have ideally visited the home town and then planned on the starting of business in chennai. This too did not create any suspicion in the mind of prabu wife. Looks like she is also a fool like meera. A beauty without brains.  Big Grin

Wait and see, the answers to this would come very late in the story. Can't divulge more now.  ;)
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Prabu just wants her body and not her responsibilities
If sravanan would have divorced meera and didn't want the custody of her children Prabu would never accept the responsibilities of her and her children like a Real Man
He is just an pathetic wimp thinking only with his dick
Even in prabu's pov he is sad for being 
ex-communicated and not for his sins or what he did to sravanan

Prabu and meera are just 2 idiots who think that there was love btn them while it was actually the excitement of doing something forbidden 
And every woman will feel better if Sex is different sometimes with someone different than from a regular partner just like we love outside food once in a while

Prabu would never have endured the betrayal of his wife instead he would have got  rid of it or just ran away the way he did it before 

Sravanan is lot more mature than them. It would be good life for him if he accepted that meera cannot be his faithful wife. 

Even meera would happily go with prabu if not for her children and society. 

Meera and prabu don't understand what a COMMITMENT is to oneself they are driven by bodily pleasure and excitement. 

MR. SRAVANAN is MAN OF COMMITMENT
 i RESPECT him
Some would say I am the REVERSE 
[+] 1 user Likes Theflash's post
Like Reply
I just had thought about having movie of this story, specially their long fuck session where husband was watching, twice . fuck prabhu meera saravaran. We are here for enjoyment.
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Heart 
Quote:Meera as I imagined she would like[/url]
[url=https://ibb.co/gVXYMR1][Image: meera.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
update next plz
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:25 PM)game40it Wrote: [Image: meera.jpg]

OMG Huh yourock
Like Reply
waiting eagerly dear ..........update next plz
Like Reply
There is more sorrow in the world except for the worry of wife's pussy

what could say for sarvanan, foolish great soul. He too so long time to decide so why that delayed period turn into foolish cuckold mentality from wise decision for that time.

What was left there to claim for his wife except her emotionless flesh to fuck ? He became silent because he could be loose his right of first place reservation doing ritual in temple ? He was searching his reputation / respect outside in temple knowing loosing respect in home inside ? Now he can happily could eat his precise so called reputation / honor in cone ice-cream with multi flavored creams.
[+] 3 users Like fasterboy's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 03:37 PM)fasterboy Wrote: There is more sorrow in the world except for the worry of wife's pussy

what could say for sarvanan, foolish great soul. He too so long time to decide so why that delayed period turn into foolish cuckold mentality from wise decision for that time.

What was left there to claim for his wife except her emotionless flesh to fuck ? He became silent because he could be loose his right of first place reservation doing ritual in temple ? He was searching his reputation / respect outside in temple knowing loosing respect in home inside ? Now he can happily could eat his precise so called reputation / honor in cone ice-cream with multi flavored creams.

100% TRUE.

The most worst part is that he is fucking this emotionless flesh for three years after prabu left even after Meera denied the pleasures for him. She was moaning high while fucking with prabu, but she was lying like a dead log for him thinking prabu in her mind. 

A man with self esteem will not live with this kind of bitch. As you rightly said, Saravanan is a selfish bastard who was searching his reputation / respect outside in temple knowing that he has already lost all the respect in home inside.   Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 04:16 PM)Krish World Wrote: 100% TRUE.

The most worst part is that he is fucking this emotionless flesh for three years after prabu left even after Meera denied the pleasures for him. She was moaning high while fucking with prabu, but she was lying like a dead log for him thinking prabu in her mind. 

A man with self esteem will not live with this kind of bitch. As you rightly said, Saravanan is a selfish bastard who was searching his reputation / respect outside in temple knowing that he has already lost all the respect in home inside.   Big Grin

Many readers felt prabu is a coward and he ran away without informing meera. Actually, Saravanan is a real coward. You are right, he is selfish. He need respect and also he need sex from Meera. Even if Meera sleep with prabu after his arrival, Saravanan cannot do anything. He did not have guts to talk to his wife about whether she is really happy with the sex life with him after prabu left. What else she is expecting him to keep her happy. Meera is a real bitch, again she will hide and act that she is having very happy sex life with him. Her mind will again think and long for having sex with prabu again. Even while having sex with saravanan, she will be thinking only about prabu and attain orgasm. So, he cannot find a solution. He will beg prabu to provide a solution by either continue to satisfying his wife or leave her permanently. Even if prabu leave meera permanently, this Meera bitch will still keep thinking about prabu in all her life. In both ways, Saravanan life is going to be like a hell. So, he will think for the sake of his children, its better to keep quiet and let his wife fuck with prabu and be happy rather than intervening and creating further mess in his own life.  happy
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply