Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Misc. Erotica Gande Varke ( ਗੰਦੇ ਵਰਕੇ )
Great end bro......ik alag topic c bhut vadia nibhaya tusi.....carry on jatta
[+] 2 users Like Sarpanch004's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Endless....no words to explain how excellent the story was. Really good job
[+] 1 user Likes AussieJatt's post
Like Reply
Bemisal lekhni. Romanchit ate mugd krn vli sheili. Jni taref kro uni ght
[+] 1 user Likes SKELTON's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 05:56 AM)Kamboj saab Wrote: Bhut Ghaint story speech less

(02-01-2020, 08:40 AM)Ilovesinghni Wrote: Wow y. Boht att update c yaar. Koi rees ni kr skda teri

(02-01-2020, 09:31 AM)Sukha.jatt Wrote: Kaim aa bai

(02-01-2020, 11:29 AM)AFSAR Wrote: Just speechless. One of the best story I ever read. It was full of thrill and seduction. I even cannot imagine the twist in the end. Hats off to writer. I am falling short of words.

(02-01-2020, 11:54 AM)Anmol Sidhu Wrote: endless

(02-01-2020, 12:07 PM)thanedar Wrote: Kamaal story yaar bht vadia

Thank you to all my friends for reading and commenting on the story. It gives alot of motivation.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 12:50 PM)Ilovesinghni Wrote: Boht besabri nal intjar a y next movie da.. Kise bollywood movie to ght ni ur story

Thank you so much brother for always supporting me. Next story jaldi aa rahi aa.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 01:05 PM)Zaspreet Wrote: yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock

Tu mainu is time fr amaze kr dita prince. Horror,thrill, sex sbh kuj story chh si. Mja a gea read kr k. Add me in your die-hard  fan list .   party2.gif party2.gif

Thank you so much brother. Its my honor to get compliment of one of the great writers of punjabi section. Thanks once again for such a compliment.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 04:08 PM)Ramsham Wrote: Siraaa update

Thank you so much dost.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 04:34 PM)Jake57786 Wrote: What a story man
Aini ghaint story story padte padte lagya ku
Koi film chl rahi C
Bahut badhiya bro
Waiting for next story

Thank you so much brother for reading and commenting on the story. I am glad that you liked my story. Thanks once again for such an appreciation.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 06:38 PM)Waliaz Wrote: What an awesome story bro. I was shocked at the end. It was full of blood and guts. I will never ever want to visit this village. Awesome stuff. Brilliant writing.

Thank you brother for always there for me with full support and appreciation.
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 07:56 AM)SKELTON Wrote: Bemisal lekhni. Romanchit ate mugd krn vli sheili. Jni taref kro uni ght

Thanks alot brother for the kind words.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:33 PM)Sarpanch004 Wrote: Great end bro......ik alag topic c bhut vadia nibhaya tusi.....carry on jatta

Thanks brother for the appreciation. I am glad that you liked the topic and the story. yeah carry on jatta...
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 10:36 PM)AussieJatt Wrote: Endless....no words to explain how excellent the story was. Really good job

Thanks brother for such nice words. I am overwhelmed that you liked my effort.
Like Reply
(02-01-2020, 12:50 PM)Ilovesinghni Wrote: Boht besabri nal intjar a y next movie da.. Kise bollywood movie to ght ni ur story

Brother kal ya parso new story di update aa javegi.
Like Reply
siraaa kr ta y bhut ghaint story aa hor likh
[+] 1 user Likes jatt22's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 07:58 PM)jatt22 Wrote: siraaa kr ta y bhut ghaint story aa hor likh

Thank you so much brother. Yeah kal nu Kar reha new story di update.
Like Reply
What a brilint story yaar 
Maja a gya.
Thanks pehla dasn lai 
Nai te me es pind vich jaan 
De supne vekh rha. C
[+] 1 user Likes Gurpal singh's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 11:28 PM)Gurpal singh Wrote: What a brilint story yaar 
Maja a gya.
Thanks pehla dasn lai 
Nai te me es pind vich jaan 
De supne vekh rha. C

Thank you so much dost. Han veer bilkul vi nahi jana pind vich. Nahi tan maze len de chakkar vich bahut buri haalat hougi.  Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes The Blue Prince's post
Like Reply
Waiting for next bro.....it was complete pacage....waiting
[+] 1 user Likes Sarpanch004's post
Like Reply
Nyc but We want besharam punjabna
[+] 1 user Likes Radha sharma's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2020, 08:56 AM)Sarpanch004 Wrote: Waiting for next bro.....it was complete pacage....waiting

Thank you brother for reading and writing comment on the story. I am happy that you liked my story.
Like Reply