Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
Further explaination of Meenakshi.

Finally I decide going to Lover Park is very safe, Vijendra was still playing with my body, He now started to undo my saree on bed, now it was alarmed for me and I told him that I have fantasy of spending time with boyfriend in lover park. i tell him that i am fulfilling his fantasy by becoming his girlfriend and now he should fulfill my fantasy by taking me to lover park. I told I wanted to go to lover park with him. He was excited to go with me but he insisted that I should allow him to fuck once in his bungalow. I told him that I can’t allow him to fuck me without condom. he pleaded me lot but i remain adamant on condom. I knew he will fuck me without condom if I stay in bungalow he was very hard now at bottom, I could feel it over his shot.

he was not ready to go to lover park before fucking me once in bedroom, I was unable to convince him that going Lover Park is good for him. Finally to take him out of bungalow and to avoid fucking in bungalow itself, I promise him that I will allow him to fuck me in Lover Park. I told him that he can purchase condom on the way to lover park and can fuck me there in park. he was surprise by my statement, his mouth remain open in surprise, he give me light kiss on my check, he caress his penis now over his underwear in excitement. remember both of us are still sleeping on his soft bed.

He became happy, he feels that he will get opportunity to fuck me in Lover Park, I asked him to brush his teeth and take bath, so that we can go to Lover Park. he agree and hug me, he tried to kiss me but just touch his lips with my lips and neither I nor he open mouth for kiss, he knows now he will have chance to do everything in lover park. and he decided to get ready for lover park, he leave the bed after half hours of soft romance on bed, he leave the bed, my plan was successful, I was playing games with this fool guy.

Then he took his phone and went outside to make some call, I took this opportunity to get prepared, I went in bathroom, wash my face, apply lipstick, do quick makeup. I ensure I am looking beautiful and padded my boobs so that look of unmarried girl don’t get hamper. when I come back Vijendra was still not in bedroom, he was still talking on phone I guess, I call him loudly then, after I call him I listen door of hall closing, I don’t understand why he went outside to talk on phone.(guys, this is vishal, this time Vijendra was with me asking me to get condom on the way, read previous part of story to get reference)

Once vishal come back, I give him little peck on his cheek, hold his penis over his short, I slowly push him in bathroom and ask him to take bath. He went inside bathroom to become fresh, I told him to take bath for 20 minute and brush twice so he will become fresh for me, he laugh and do exactly the same. Now I was happy I successfully survive first two hours of date. He fondle me but I never allow him to touch my naked boobies, i never allow him to see my naked boobs. I also keep my clothes on my body. I agree my blouse is broken but I get new blouse for it, I sacrifice my panty but I get new gold necklace for it. I guess i have win this bungalow game.

Now my next plan was to blow him in backseat of car, so there was no question of fucking. Other plan was not allowing him to purchase condom, that mean keep him very busy in car, allow him to suck boobs, kiss him, shag his penis, raise saree so he could feel my pussy do whatever just keep him busy and keep him away from condom. Same time make him so hot that he will cum and once he cum then there will be no fucking and then this promise of fucking in park has no value, and i don't have to go with him in that party.

He come outside, I ask him to wear nice cloths, blue jeans and t-shirt. He wear cloths according to my choice, I was behaving like perfect girlfriend. He was behaving like perfect boyfriend, he was obeying me. I was giving him physical pleasure but also showing lot of tantrums. We was perfect couple now. He combs his hair neatly, he was looking like good boy, I was in my black saree and red blouse, this was Hema’s blouse. I have somehow manage put it around me.

Now we was at door and was about to leave for lover park and then suddenly I remember my old blouse is in his bungalow somewhere, you remember my blouse which he broke, which I put on floor before entering in bedroom, I don’t know where that blouse is now, I want to take that blouse with me. I don’t want my cloth to stay in his bungalow; I am not slut like Hema.

I know I will not come to bungalow again, as I will blow this Vijendra on the way or in lover park and from there date will over, I quickly glance at hall but I don’t see my blouse, I went in bedroom to see if blouse is there, I don’t find it there (guys this is vishal, Vijendra has gifted that blouse to me, that blouse is under the seat of my car, read previous part to get reference) Then I thought anyway that blouse buttons are broken and it is of no use, there is no point in wasting time in it. Then I decided to come out of bungalow. I check myself in mirror once, then wear my sandal and come towards car.

I look at you I see you look little different then I realize you have shaved yourself, Vijendra had send you to get shaved. I wanted to laugh loudly on you, that guy was flirting with your wife, fondling your wife, and you was getting shaved, you was waiting outside bungalow as driver. I first time feel that you are not real man, but then I realize you are tolerating this for me only, and only real man can’t do it, egoistic man can’t do it. I feel proud that I am your wife.

Vishal, you know the next part, remember I allow him to kiss me, fondle me, he remove my blouse buttons, you see all this. But you don’t see that most of the time when we was traveling to lover park, I has his penis in my hand and was try to shag him. You were not able to see this because Vijendra was sitting right behind you. I just wanted to shag him; I wanted to blow him before we reach to Lover Park. my intention was pure, I was just doing my job of blowing him to avoid fucking.

Vishal, I was not getting success in my plan, I don’t know why but I was not able to blow him. Then I realize my hands are not enough to blow him, maybe I should use my mouth. Hema had told me that very few guys can stand hot blowjob, Yes vishal you heard it right, I decided to give him blowjob. I thought I should sacrifice my mouth for my pussy, but I don’t want this to happen in front of you, but I also want to finish it before we reach to Lover Park, because things might go out of control in Lover Park. Then I decide I will give him blowjob once you went to medical. You remember I was signaling you to find medical, it was not so that Vijendra will get mouthfreshner and kiss me, it was not for kissing, it was so that I could get some privacy to give him blowjob. Another logic behind giving him blowjob is that i don't want him to instruct you about condom, i wanted him to forget about condom and get busy in blowjob.

Now I want to confess that when you went to medical to bring mouth freshener I give him blowjob, I quickly remove his penis, vishal, I must say he has good big dick, he was clean because he had taken bath, I quickly put it in my mouth. I told him to tell me if you come back. He keeps telling me how to give blowjob, he asks me to spit on it, lick it with tongue, and put it deep in throat and all the things. I was also allowing his hand to roam on my entire body because I thought it will help me to blow him, I keep giving him blowjob and he keep fondling my body parts, I was not worried about you, I know Vijendra was keeping eye on you. I was very near now, his movement indicates that he is about to cum, but suddenly I listen noise of your step and I quickly leave his penis and sit still.(Hi guys this is vishal, i have seen her giving blowjob, she was so busy in blowjob, My wife Meenu's plan was making vijendra busy in blowjob but she herself become so busy, that she even don't know i had seen her giving blowjob)

Vishal when you was in medical Vijendra had told me that this medical guy is his cousin, he told me that he want to introduce me to medical guy as girlfriend, I don’t have any objection to it, but he also told me that bear with that medical guy if he crack some naughty joke on me. He told me that bhabhi-devar enjoys flirtiest relationship, so just agree with medical guy if he ask for something. I agree with Vijendra as he was asking just for some harmless flirting, you know vishal how expert I am in flirting with guys. I decided let’s see if I still have that skill.

Vishal that’s why I flirt with medical guy, allow him to do naughty joke with me, you saw how he once tried to grab my boobies. It was funny, vishal I agree for photograph because I was not aware of their plan. You saw how he fools me and allow that medical guy to take my topless pic. But he also ensures that medical guy will not misuse the pic, yes vishal medical guy deleted all pic. I like that quality of Vijendra he allow everyone to enjoy and also ensure everyone is safe.

Vishal till now I was not able to blow him, but I got other big victory, I was happy he was not able to purchase condom, I very smartly keep him engage in blowjob. As per deal I won’t be allowing him any fucking without condom. I know Lover Park will be closing after some time that means he will have very less time in park, he can’t go back to medical to buy condom, I was happy that I successes in fooling him and keep him away from condom. Now I know I will be earning lot of money without even giving my pussy to this Vijendra. Now I know I am safe in park with him. I win another game with vIJENDRA..

To be continued…..

===================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I saw that watchman & I was scared, remember he was same guy who used to eye me in college days, vishal I don’t mind cute guys staring at me, but this lecher have fuck eye on me, watchman was villain for all college girls that used to go to lover park. Many girls in our college days complain that he follow them in lover park, he was such lecher.

I turned around; I don’t know what to do now. I knew if he sees my face then he will be recognize me, but again one question hit my mind, why he didn’t recognize you. Probably because in college days he was not ogling you. I know how he used to gaze me, and there was no way he forget my face. I wanted to run and hide myself in car, but if I do so what explanation should I give to Vijendra & anil? Anil trusted me for this important date, I can’t betray him for my personal problem,. But then What should I do to this watchman?

but then I thought when he used to see me in teenager I was university girl, now I am grown up lady with nice develop figure, if I could hide my face then there is now way that he could identify me by my body shape. Then I quickly hide my face with headscarf. Remember all the time I was facing away from you guys, I know all three of you must be scrutinizing my naked back. When I come to you three, I saw expression of watchman and he was same womanizer, he was observing me from toe to head. His eyes were trapped at my pallu covered breasts, I was concerned if he was getting sight of my naked boobs, you know na vishal that medical guy had damaged my blouse buttons, so I was literally naked under my pallu. I start feeling uncomfortable there and quickly ask Vijendra to enter in Lover Park.

Then I went in Lover Park with Vijendra, I was cheerful that there is only half hour remaining for closing park. That means Vijendra have only half hour there with me, till now I very well have protected my dignity. I also know that Vijendra had totally forgotten about condom. I was joyful that I keep him so busy in backseat of car that he forgets about condom. Now I have perfect excuse for not allowing him to fuck, but I have little sympathy also for Vijendra that after spending so much money he will not be able to fuck me. I know I am about to win another game with this fool rich guy.

Vijendra told me that watchman has told him some safe place, but I don’t trust that lecher watchman. He might come to that place secretly to see fucking, many girl have told me that he secretly watch girls getting fucked by boyfriends in park, I don’t want that to happen. I know you fuck me many time here in park vishal, at that time watchman might have seen us as well, but today point is that if he see me without scarf he will recognize me, so I don’t wanted to go to place which he has recommended, I don’t mind if he see me without cloths, but I don’t want him to see me without headscarf, I don’t mind if watchman see my boobs, but I don’t want him to see my face. it might reveal our secret vishal.

Then I though where should I go? Then I though YZ tree will be best place to go, I was acquainted with that place, we have spent our half college time there vishal, and even if watchman plan to see me, he won’t be able to do so as I won’t be going to his recommended place. It will take him time to find me in this biggest park, I think I should go to YZ tree only. I took Vijendra to YZ tree, this tree is same, have not change at all, and when I went there I really started missing you.
Once we reach under tree, Vijendra practically jump on me & started smooching me. It looks like he was waiting for this moment from hours. He though he have chance to fuck me now, but that unfortunate guy don’t know my master plan, he don’t know he forget to bring condom. Vishal he was so hypnotized by my gorgeousness that disremember to fetch condom. Guy who has fucked numerous sluts was mesmerized by my prettiness, I feel honored of myself.

He pushes me very firmly on tree, remember vishal my whole back is open as my blouse is backless, he was almost licking my entire face. He unwrap my pallu, my blouse button was already broken. I was standing under tree without blouse and this Vijendra was sucking my lips. Vishal, we spend many hours under this tree but I not even once allow you to make my boobs completely naked. Vishal now my back was paining because of his hard push. Unexpectedly he have become very aggressive.

His lips were busy with my lips and his hand was caressing my naked boobies, my pallu was on ground resting on lawn. I wanted this massaging to continue as it was killing time, remember he only have thirty minutes in hand, it was clear now he can’t fuck me now I was just killing time. I was standing against that tree and he was fondling my entire body very aggressively.

Vishal I know Vijendra won’t fuck me, but I decide that I will give him all other pleasure than fucking, I decide I say I won’t fuck him as he don’t have condom but I will do whatever else he want me to do. He is valuable customer of Anil and I don’t want to disappoint him, and honestly I also like his foolishness, which looks very cute on him, how can he forget condom? He was really cute.

He then leave my lips, his hands was still busy with my boobies, his body was lock with my body, I was very tightly sandwich between YZ tree and Vijendra. he kiss my neckline, my shoulder, then he take his mouth to my ear and murmur in my ears that he wanted to fuck me. Oh my god, finally that moment come vishal!! It was time to execute my master plan. I very innocently remind him that he don’t have condom, so he can’t fuck me. His mouth was open with astonishment, he put his hands on his own head, his expression was like how can he forget condom, he leave me for few seconds, I started playful teasing him. I was laughing on him, he was looking very cute.

I was still standing under tree, my back was resting on tree, my pallu was on ground, my boobs was open, blouse was uselessly hanging on my shoulder. he then come close to me, He told me that he can’t fuck me now as he don’t have condom, but he wanted to see me nude, I was surprise by his demand, but I have decided I will do whatever he ask me to do as I am not allowing him to fuck me, but I have to show some tantrum like homely girl.

I directly said him that I can’t allow it. But then he insisted that he has spending ****** rupees for me, and if he didn’t get opportunity to fuck me then I should at least allow him to see my nude body. I was l liking all his justifications; he was justifying more like little baby. What I like most that he could force me, but still he was trying to persuade me, His cuteness remind me of our memory of college days, under same tree you used to persuade me like this only for physical I intimacy. I was blushing; I purposely extend this as I liked his expressions.

I though he was right, and watching my nude body won’t damage me. It was park closing time, there were no couples, I knew this park is full in afternoon only. There was no risk of anyone else watching me totally nude. In our college days we used to come under this tree in afternoon so I was not allowing you to remove my any cloth complete, it is risky in afternoon but in evening its ok. I told him no snapshots, he settles for that. I wanted to give Vijendra every pleasure other than fucking, vishal you are my hubby and only you have right to fuck me. I am not Hema to allow him to fuck me. I am your wife Meenakshi.

I ask my one day date Vijendra to stand one foot away and give me some room to become nude. Then I eliminate my blouse, my blouse was not helping me at all, it was liability on me as all buttons was broken. Then I rapidly remove pleats of my saree, instead of turning round to remove saree I quickly remove saree fixed in petticoat & my saree fall at my legs. My black saree was at my leg. I very rarely do this in home and now I am doing this in Lover Park.

Now I was only in petticoat, you know my panty is already with Vijendra, he take it in flat, actually I exchange my panty for gold necklace, kind of unique deal. I look around there was no one? I undo the knot of petticoat and leave it. Now it falls on ground. Now I was standing totally nude, my saree and petticoat was at my legs, he didn’t [t disturb me and allow me to become totally nude. Vishal this YZ tree was also watching me nude first time, I was shy girl under this tree in college days but today I am pretty courageous. I am sure if tree was human he would have spot that difference today.

Vijendra watch me totally nude, he look at my boobs like philanderer, he quickly undress himself, he also become nude, now two nude bodies was standing under YZ tree, he approach me, I know he will be forceful now, but I was prepared now. Then he again tried to push me on tree, but I stop him, I asked him to take it easy, I told him I am here of him only, I told him I will give him every pleasure

I sit under tree, he sit under tree resting his back on tree. I ask him to put his leg straight, I told him that I will blow him now, as he can’t fuck me. Remember I don’t want to go with him to party so I was blowing him. Now Vijendra was sitting nude under the tree resting his back on tree and I was sitting nude beside him, I become nude because I know he don’t h have condom to fuck me, I wanted to give him pleasure as it would be unfair to him if he get nothing out of date, then it will be unfair with him.

I told him be ready for blowjob, He agree with me, he spread his legs little in V, he was resting his back on tree and his legs was spread in V. He then ask me to sleep on my belly between his legs so that my mouth was directly to his penis. I sleep now my body was lying between his leg with my mouth close to his dick.

Vishal my soft body was resting on little harsh grass, my boobs was crushing on grass, vishal it was easy to sleep on belly when was teen as my boobs was smaller, but now it is little uncomfortable as heavey boobs get crush under body and it pain, I take his dick in hand and kiss it, he asked me to spit on it, I do so, I make his penis totally sloppy before putting it in my mouth. Now I started giving him blowjob, it was another sloppy blowjob, I was happy that my pussy is saved.

In this position he was able to hold my head in his hands, he quickly catches my hairs in his hands, he was able to control blowjob. He was holding my hairs and controlling pace of blowjob. It was not blowjob; actually he was fucking my mouth vishal. In blowjob girl suck penis lovingly, but Vijendra was holding my hair and pushing his dick deep in my mouth. Remember I am sleeping on my belly between his legs, so he has all the control, He was raising his ass slightly to give big thrust, vishal it was very intense, his cock reaches till my throat. Vishal I never allow you to touch my hair when give you blowjob but today this outsider was fucking my mouth very brutally. I absolutely have no control in this position he has every control.

He didn’t show any pity on me, he didn’t leave my mouth for even second, it was like intense workout. In few minutes I was sweating as if I have run for ten kilometer. My hairs become wet as if I have taken bath. In between he used to take dick out of my mouth, he used to ask me to spit on it, and then he used to raise my head by pulling hair and used to spit on my face. Yes vishal, he spit on your wife’s face, Vishal he was treating me cheap slut.

He was giving me respect of girlfriend till I become nude and now he was treating me like slave. All guys are same vishal, they only want to fuck girl. He was treating me like queen so that he can fuck me, now he realizes he can’t fuck me then he is showing his true color, I was totally nude and was lying between his legs, he has my hair in his hands, I was feeling very helpless

After five minute of extreme sucking, I thought I will die now, I was about to leave my consciousness, I guess he sense that, and he leave my hair, he stop his brutal assault of my face. As soon as he leaves my hairs my face fall on his penis, I kept it there, I don’t have any energy to move now, it was intense. Vishal your 26 years old wife was resting while keeping her head between strangers leg.

After few minutes he wake me, and he ask me to give hand job, I was relief that my mouth will not feel pain now, I started shaking his penis, he warned me if my hands stop shaking him then he will again start fucking my mouth. Vishal I don’t want him to put his penis in my mouth again. If I knew he is going to fuck my mouth that hard I better have allowed him to fuck my pussy. Now with my both hands I started shagging him, my hand was tiring, I didn’t stop as I don’t want him to put his penis back in my mouth. I was still lying nude between his legs; he was resting his back on tree and enjoying session.

My mouth was paining and my hands was also tired, I request him with my eyes to cum, I was begging him to cum, my body was very tired now, I don’t know how he was not Cumming after so much activity, he then told me to hold his cock tight, I do so and he shag, oh my god, finally I blow him. I was trying to do this from last two hours, finally I succeed, but have to go through lot of disgrace before that. His thick semen was in my hand, it was white, it looks pure, it went in my nail, and my ring also had his cum. My slender finger was soaked in his cum. now he feel better and I feel relief.

Once I leave him, I quickly get up, now I was sitting between his legs, both were totally naked, I was very tired; I quickly pick my petticoat and wipe my hands to it. I see ring was also having some cum below it, I remove my ring and throw it little away in frustration, I wipe my face by saree, remember he has all his spit on my face. I was feeling disgusting vishal, I lay down again, I was very tired, this time I put my head on his lap, I was so tired because of this intense sucking. I forget to wear my cloth and just lay again between his legs. Vishal your wife is lying totally naked between his legs.

He again started treating me softly, he touch my wet hair and say that he was sorry, I tell him it is ok, it happen. What else I could say, he is valuable client of Anil, for few minutes he allows me to close my eyes and I sleep on his naked lap for few minutes. He keeps patting my hair slowly so I could sleep peacefully, he keeps softly handling my boobs and smooth skin, I really find it very cute. i was liking this after fuck moments, My mouth and my arms was still paining lot due to intense session. My boobs have become reddish because they were constantly crushed under my body on grass. I was happy that now I don’t have to go to party with him.

He then told me that he can’t believe that stunning girl like me have allowed him blowjob, I know vishal, I have to behave appropriately with Vijendra and I should make him feel better as he is very important person for Anil and Hema, just to make him happy I say he is also very good-looking, I told him I like his physics, and he has body to die for, I keep admiring him to make him happy, I was still sleeping on his naked thighs, we both were nude under tree.

i went one step ahead and I told him that I like him and if there was condom I would have allowed him to fuck. I know he don’t have condom, so I was just saying it. He was asking me same question again and again, then I promise him that on any other date if he bring condom I will allow him to fuck me happily. I tell him that I will consider myself lucky if he fuck me with condom. I know there won’t be another date and today he don’t have condom.

My eyes were still closed and my naked body was between his legs. His back was resting on tree, I then feel he was rubbing something on my face, it was elastic material, I don’t understand what it was, I ask him to stop but he keep rubbing in on my face, then I open my eyes and what I saw? Oh my god vishal, it was condom. He has it, I quickly raise my body and now I was sitting between his legs nude. I was stunned by this twist.

I don’t comprehend how he gets it. He was not having condom when he was in flat, otherwise he would have fucked me there only. All the time he was sitting with me in car, I never leave him for even second, when did he brought the condom? Only man who leaves the car was you, I am sure if he asks you to purchase condom to fuck me, then you will kill him. You are my husband; you are not some sissy who will provide condom to stranger so that he can fuck your Meenakshi. I took you with me only so that you can protect me, I am sure it was not you who provided condom, then how did he get it?

I think and then I realize, it must be that lusty watchman. Yes vishal, that lecher watchman used to sell condom in our college days to couple who come to park. boyfriends of my many friends have purchased it from him to fuck them, I understand you are so innocent, he must have sent you somewhere and purchased condom from watchman, that is why watchman was laughing when he saw me. That lecher watchman has ruined my entire plan, what will happen now? How will I avoid fucking? I don’t see any option now, i can't go back on my own word. now i have to give my pussy to him.

Vishal now I don’t have any choice but to permit him to fuck me, I ask him how he got condom and if he had it from start then why he don’t fuck me in flat itself. He told me that is his secret. He laughed at me showing condom, he was saying now I don’t have any way to run, as promise I must allow him to penetrate me. I also know now I have very less chance to save my pussy, but I decide I should try to save myself.

I tell him to not fuck me, as there is very less time remained to park closing. It was my last defense, I know it was weak vishal, but I tried this also. But he told me he only needs five minutes to fuck me hard and make me scream. I know it, in only few minutes of mouth fucking my mouth was paining as if someone had slap me 100 times. I was dreaded that if mouth fucking was so intense what will he do to me now in pussy fucking.

Then he stand up, he hold me and make me stand, now he was taking me to fuck somewhere, your wife is being taken by stranger vishal, Then he ask me to lay on my back, I spot place where there was lot of grass, I know he will fuck me very hard, and if I lay on ground it will be scratches and cuts on my back, I don’t have any defense now, so I decided to follow his order and finish this quickly, I begged him to o treat me gently. He hold my face and give me romantic kiss, he told me that I will enjoy this session lot. Vishal I must tell you though he was rough, I was enjoying this session.

I lay on back on grass. My whole nude body was in front of him, his nude body was in front of me, All the time I was sitting between his legs and now he come and spread my leg, he sit between both legs on his knee, he spit on my pussy and start rubbing it, and fingering it, I was wet vishal, I wanted to enter him his penis in my pussy, To my surprise his penis was again erect. Vishal you never get erect so quickly, but this guy was ready for next session in few minutes.

He put condom on his penis, but I respect him because he didn’t try to fuck me without condom. Remember he was spending lot of money on me. He elevated my both legs and he insert his penis in pussy in one shot, I scream loudly, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy. His penis was thick and longer than you. He waste no time and started thrusting me. He was spreading my feet with two hands and then thrusting me very hard. With his every thrust my boobs was shaking and I was moving few inches back. I am sure my soft back will have lot of bruises after this session.

Now I don’t know what to do, I was just struggling, he was thrusting me, my mouth and hand was already tired by intense mouth fucking and hand job, and now my legs was paining, remember I am sleeping on ground, he was spreading my legs for few minutes, then he used to take them on his shoulder, then he used to closed them and keep thrusting me, my legs, my waist was tired. He was slapping my thighs, I was moving back with his every thump.

In between he used to lean his body little and used to spit on my face, he used to smack my boobs hard by his hands, I was so tired to resist his any activity. In just one minute I feel I will die today. I give up and make my body loose, I surrender and close my eyes, he continue his fucking for few minutes without showing any sympathy to me. My face has become wet because of his spitting vishal, my boobs have become red because of smacking, I am sure my soft back have lot of bruises because of grinding it received from ground.

In all this pain I must say, I was liking this session, it was giving pleasure that I never received in my life, yes vishal it was enjoyable plus painful, it was like first night of bride, I was thinking all this, his assault on my body was going on, his fucking was going on and then he cum, I could feel he is Cuming in condom. I feel so nice Vishal despite so much disgrace, he keep his penis in my pussy for few seconds, my legs was still in his hand. Then he removes his penis and leave my legs.

He remove his penis from pussy, he remove his condom and throw it on my face. Vishal I feel very insulting and feel like a slut, I take it and throw it away, there was still lot of cum in condom, he take my petticoat and drop all remain cum from his penis on the petticoat. I wanted to stop him but my whole body was paining and I was so tired.

I saw I was one feet away from place where we start fucking, remember with his every thrust I used to move one inch back. I complain him that he fuck me so hard that my body move one feet away by his fucking, he laugh and say that Is his specialty. I don’t like his joke and keep quiet. I wanted to rest now for few minutes
He lay on my body, I close my eyes, he was lying on my nude body. He kiss my boobs lovingly, he rub the place where he have hit hard he kiss that part of my boobs, he wipe my face with my saree, remember vishal he was spitting on face continually while fucking. I again find him cute, he was fucking me like animal but after that he was taking care of me like little baby. I had closed my eyes; I was so tired, he then starts slowly kissing me. I didn’t resist, it was tough for me to even move, I cooperate with his kissing because I liked it, every girl need cuddling, kissing after hard fucking, you never do that to me vishal, but I must say Vijendra is good fucker than you. He know how to treat girls.

He tell me that he wanted to fuck me one more time before park close, I told him I was very tired for any fucking now. Now I was not saying I don’t want to fuck, I was saying I was tired, vishal my attitude have change little after these two intense fucking session. Vijendra was still cuddling me, kissing me and lying on my body.

He told me that he have condom, he was persuading me like little baby, I was blushing on his immaturity. I guess vishal I am having soft corner for him now, He tells me there are only few minutes remaining and it will be fairly shot fucking session, he keep pleading me, vishal we girls like when boyfriend or partner plead for sex, Vijendra was one who plead for fuck, and once he get permission he fuck like animal, I like his attitude.

I agree with him, as I also wanted to get fucked by him last time. Vishal sorry, but he fuck very nice, he is very wild. I never got wild fucking like this and I wanted to enjoy it one last time. I agree with him and told him that finish it fast. He was happy like small child, he quickly get up and again put condom on his penis. I don’t know how vishal but his penis was again erected, in just few minutes, how? I really don’t know that secret vishal.

I raise my leg for penetration, but he told me that he want to fuck me in doggy style. I don’t understand why he wants that, but I decided to follow him as it is last fucking session, I know it will be painful but I wanted to feel his penis once from back. And my leg was also so tired, I know I can’t hold it in air for more time, my back was having lot of bruises, I can’t bear more bruises vishal. I also wanted to change fuck position.

but still to tease him I said him why so he can fuck me in missionary position, but he tell me that while fucking he want to slap my ass, his next answer was very logical vishal, he told that he has use my boobs, mouth, pussy but never got opportunity to slap my ass, he was right vishal, I laugh and agree with him. I turn around and sit on four legs (two hands, two legs) like dog. I know now my knee will have scratches. He come between my legs from back, he spread my ass cheek and spit on it. He slaps it little time, I ask him to fuck quickly as there is very less time remained in parked closing. Vishal, here in park I was in doggy style and asking one guy to fuck me quickly, I feel ashamed on myself.

He then tell me in last missionary position fucking I was moving by inch with his every thrust and that don’t allow him to fuck me hard. I agree with him, but what should I do for that vishal, I don’t have that much power to withstand his thrust. I am delicate girl. How can he expect me to withstand with his powerful fucking and not move by inch.

I tell him that he already had fuck me hard enough, and I told him that he don’t have solution for his problem. I was still on my four legs and he was standing between my legs near my ass. Then what he did actually stunned me, I also like his creativity, He then pick my petticoat, and remove rope of it, oh my god what was he doing? He put that rope around my waist and tied it there. Vishal he tied my petticoat rope to my waist, I didn’t resist as I was liking it very much vishal.

He told me that now I can’t move as he will be controlling me with this petticoat rope which was tied around my waist. I admire his creativity, but I know now he will trash me very hard. I know now that petticoat rope will cling in my waist to create red mark there, I know there will be lot of pain for me now. My knee, my waist, my pussy, my ass will be going under big assault now, but I want to experience it vishal.

In mouth fucking he was controlling me by my hairs, in missionary fucking he control me by my legs, and now he was controlling me by this rope which was tied around my waist. I was very tired, I knew after this session I won’t be able to walk, as his cock will not hit very hard on my pussy wall. I want to experience it now vishal. Your wife is getting all new experience vishal.

He then hold that rope and put his penis In my pussy, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy from back. I realize I was able to move my upper body and hands but I was not able to move my waist or ass as he was tightly holding it with rope. He again become animal and starts thrusting me. I started screaming now. I was feeling his penis in my tummy, he was fucking me in doggy style and I was feeling like bitch now. He was slapping my ass, I was happy in this doggy style he was not able to spit on mouth. My mouth was saving from humiliation. But all my body was under brutal assault.

His fucking continues for several minutes and I lost all my energy. I put my face on grass and keep accepting his thrust, these thrust was painful as I was not able to absorb its intensity by moving my ass little, remember vishal he was holding it by rope. While thrusting he was taking his waist towards my body and pulling my waist back by petticoat rope towards his body, so it was creating big impact, His penis is directly landing very hardly on wall of my vagina. My ass must have become red till now by his continues slapping vishal. But my boobs and my face was save from his humiliation.

Then bell ring that means park was closing in few minutes. I pleaded him to cum quickly, vishal I was requesting stranger to cum, it was irony. After lot of thrusting he finally cum, he feel very nice and scream loudly while Cumming. He again keep his penis in my pussy for some time and then remove it.

As soon as he leaves the rope which was tied on my waist I fall on ground. I fall very hard, it hurt me, but I don’t have energy in me to stay in that position after such harsh fucking. He again remove condom, this time he don’t throw condom on my face, he throw it away. He pickup my petticoat and put remaining cum from his penis onto my petticoat. He wipe his penis by my petticoat.

I wanted to sleep their only, if it was daytime I would have sleep there, but I know park is officially close and that watchman might come on last round. I don’t want that lecher watchman to see me in this position, I wanted to wear my cloths and scarf quickly.

I quickly stand up and pick my petticoat; oh my god there was lot of cum on that petticoat. I feel disgusted vishal, I wanted to clean that petticoat quickly but then Vijendra then remind me that I can’t wear petticoat now as there is no rope in it, because rope of petticoat was tied around my waist.

I look at petticoat; yes rope of petticoat was tied around my waist. I know we can’t put that rope in that petticoat again. I was pretty tired now. I went to Vijendra and I asked Vijendra to tighten the rope which was around my waist so that I could wear saree on that rope only. He help me to tight that rope so that I could wrap my saree on it, while he was tightening that rope he smooch me lovingly, I also open my mouth for him vishal, I love how he treat girl after hard fucking session.

Then he leave me, I started wearing my cloths and decided that I will leave petticoat in park only. I tied my saree on that rope and quickly wrap it around my body. I pick up my blouse, I was thinking should I wear it or not, Meanwhile Vijendra also wear his cloths. I took my button less blouse and put it on my body. Now I was wearing only saree and blouse, no petticoat, no panty. I know the way I have wear saree in such way that no one could realize that I am not wearing petticoat. I properly take pallu on my chest so that no one should realize that my blouse doesn’t have button. I again hide my face by scarf, i don't want watchman to see my face.

Now I was nicely dressed again, but i know my attire suggest that I have got fuck, I have banged hardly, and every part of my body was saying that. My limp walk was saying that someone have fucked me very hardly. I was sure every onlooker will also tell I am coming from hard fucking s session. But I know you will be taking me home now, after Cuming so many time Vijendra will cancel party plan and this date will finish in next half hour. I know this date go horribly wrong, but I decide I will tell you everything and apologize to you.

Vishal I was very tired, due to this doggy style fucking my legs spread little bit, and I was not able to walk properly. Now we started walking towards main gate of Lover Park, then suddenly phone of Vijendra ring, he receives it, and start talking on phone. I was listening that he talks about some party; he told at other end that He will be coming to party with his girlfriend.

Oh my god vishal, he still want me to come to party with him, I was under I impression if I blow him, he won’t take me to party, Anil suggested same to me, but it is happening differently, after such harsh fucking he still want to take me to party.

It was totally misjudgment from my side, if I was aware of this I would have not bring Vijendra to this park, I bring him here so that I could blow him here and avoid party, vishal things are going horribly wrong from last one hour, first that condom episode, that bastard watchman provide condom to Vijendra and now this party episode. Vijendra win two games in row now. When I ask him about party he told me that it is CMNF party.

I asked him what he means by CMNF, he explains that CMNF stands for “Cloth Male Naked Female”. That means in entire party all girls will be naked and all boys will be wearing all cloths. I was shock; he was taking me to such party. That mean I have to stay naked in party, but then he told me Hema will be also present in party, and there will be many homely girl & real life couple. Vijendra told me that it is not sexual party.

Vijendra explain that real life couple is part of party, so no one touch female without consent of them. Many couple do that for fun, it is kind of adventure, Vijendra told me every month they have some adventure party and today it Is CMNF. He ensure me of safety, as this party is organized by proper group. He also tell me couple get ****** rupees as entry fee, and I can keep all that money.

I was happy I will be getting more money to help Hema, as you know all this money is going to Hema, but I ask him how organizer of party earn money, then he told me that every couple get money, but every single guy have to pay **** as entry fee. But he told me not to worry as the guy won’t touch any female a s there is very heavy security in party.

Vijendra told me that it is his fantasy to go in that party with homely girl, and he have selected me for date for same reason, oh my god vishal, that mean I unnecessarily allow him to fuck me, it was huge error in judgment from my side & Anil’s side. I was shock vishal!!

I got shock, in surprise I put hand on my mouth, oh my god I realize there was no ring in my finger, where was it? I remember I forget it in fucking place only. I throw it after blowjob and never collect It back, I started to go back to place but then Vijendra hold me by my arms and told me that he will send watchman to find ring. I was also very tired to go back to that place again. Vijendra wanted to kiss me but I was under my scarf so he just kisses my forehead, now he was treating me like girlfriend again. He has dual personality vishal.

He further explain to me that CMNF is party wife or girlfriend in party have to sacrifice each cloth of article for every service. Idea is to make girls nude so all males could watch them. Vijendra told me not to worry as it is safe place, and it is matter of few hours only. Party will finish at 10 pm then I can leave home. He also ensures me that Hema and Anil will be there. Vishal he told me that there’re will be many more girls visiting the party. So there is nothing to worry about.

I was in dilemma, I can’t say no directly to the client of Anil, as per deal I have to go with him to party. It was our misjudgment that we though if we blow him he will cancel plan of party. I had listened about CMNF party from Hema, and she has attended many such parties, but how can I attend it? I know I have just got fucked by Vijendra, but getting fucked from one guy and getting nude in crowd are two different things.

Me and Vijendra was still walking towards lover gate after hard fucking, I was not walking, I was limping actually. Now I call Anil to see if he can cancel party plan. When I call him he started to convince me to attend the party, He told that Hema is going to party, he tell me it is deal and as p per deal I must go with him, he told me that no one will touch me without my permission, he was right, he was following his promises, till now no one have touch me without my permission, whatever happened is happened in playful atmosphere and with my will. Vijendra have not bang me, he has done everything by consent.

Anil was following his promise and as per deal I also must go for party. Then I told him that we should take you to party, but anil doesn’t like the idea, then I take stand if my driver don’t come I will not come, remover vishal Vijendra was beside me so I can’t say you are my hubby. Anil saw I am stubborn taking you to party then he reluctantly agrees. Anil told that he will be coming to take me for CMNF party in Lover Park in next half hour.

Then he handed phone to Hema, my best friend. I feel Hema is little serious on phone, I don’t understand but she was quiet, she never keep quiet, I feel that she want to say something but hesitating because Vijendra is with me or maybe because Anil is with her. Why she will scare with anil, maybe she wants to tell something but keep quiet because Vijendra was with me, we keep talking about party but I still feel Hema wanted to tell something else. I don’ tell Hema that I got fucked by Vijendra. Till now we reached towards you, I saw you and watchman waiting for me, I allow Vijendra to come to you & watchman and move away to talk on phone. I wanted some secret time with Hema.

Once I go away from Vijendra, I told Hema that Vijendra grope me very harshly, but I don’t tell her that I got fucked by Vijendra, I don’t want to tell her this news on phone, I told Hema that I am coming to CMNF party only because she is there. But she give me strange answer, she told me that guys will take me to party even if I don’t agree. I don’t understand her answer, when I ask her to explain, she avoided the subject, and does she mean boys will abduct me? Or will they blackmail me? I am sure Anil is there, so I am safe.

Then Hema told me that guys had planned to take me alone to CMNF party. Hema later joined only for my safety. I was feeling she don’t want me to join party, but why? I don’t understand what she was talking, I decided I will talk her clearly when we meet face to face, I finally I decided to finish the call and started to join to you Vijendra and watchman, I one last time told her that I am coming to party only for her. It was strange that she was saying she is coming for my safety and I was saying that I am coming because she was present in party. Both were talking same thing.

Then I send you to find ring, Vishal I could have send watchman also to find ring but then he would have found my petticoat lying there. I don’t want lecher watchman to shag thinking about me, I don’t want lecher watchman to touch my petticoat. I know you will also find it, but anyway I was going to tell you truth after party, it was only matter of four more hours. I am taking you CMNF party that means you will see lot of naked girl that will reduce your anger if you have any, at least it will distract you. Anyway you are my trustworthy husband, I thought to distract your mood going to party will be great move.

Vishal then sit on one place and quickly pull me on his lap. I sit on his lap my saree clads bums was resting on his jeans, Vishal, honestly speaking I was feeling his erection on my bums, we sit like there for twenty minutes with watchman staring me and Vijendra fondling my boobs below my pallu, vishal I honestly like how softly Vijendra treat me after each intense fucking session, I like he but he don’t expose me to watchman, we both was very tired to do any fun activity, and then suddenly SUV come and stop few feet’s away from us.

===================

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
I saw the SUV car, I was still sitting on lap of Vijendra and watchman was staring me, I was used to guys staring at me from college days, SUV stop some feet away from us, I was expecting to see Anil or Hema, but to my ultimate surprise two teenager come out of SUV, who was they? I was not able to recognize them, they start moving towards us, I thought it is not the SUV which I was expecting, but as these two guys approach me I recognize them, both were wearing jeans and tshirt, one of them was pizza guy who saw me half exposed boobs, and other was medical guy who took picture of me in car, topless picture of me I mean.

I was surprised, I look back at Vijendra, I was tired by hard fucking which I got, I was still on lap of Vijendra wearing nothing but only saree and broken blouse, my petticoat was also lying in that Lover park under YZ tree. I was wearing scarf to hide my face from this watchman. My ass only covered in thin saree was resting on penis of Vijendra over his jeans. Vishal you know I have big round ass, my full weight was on his lap and because of that I was able to feel his penis.

Vijendra told me that these guys will be also there in party. I was shaken, that mean I have to roam nude in party in front of these teenagers? But I know I can’t deny it now, I just wanted to meet Hema or Anil to understand what exactly is going to happen. One point was if these teenager can attend this party, then I am sure Vijendra will allow you also to be present in party, I want you there around me Vishal.

Now I realized there will be lot of guys in CMNF party, and I have to roam nude or in partial cloth there, good point was that I was not only girl to be nude there, all girl will be nude and there will be no fucking without girls consent. Hema will also be with me, Anil will be there, you will be there, I know three most important person of my life will be around me to protect me, so there was no reason to worry.

Guys come close to me, pizza guy handed some notes to watchman and ask him to go to his cabin. Watchman leaves the spot, it look like all of them have lot of money. I was happy that I was free from that lecher watchman’s eyes. Vishal this lecher watchman provide condom to Vijendra and that is why your wife got fucked by him. Rage for this watchman was high in my mind from college days, but today I was very angry because he provide condom to Vijendra and ruin my entire plan.(hi guys, this is vishal, actually medical guy provide condom to Vijendra through me, but my wife Meenakshi don’t know it).

Medical guys ask Vijendra how was it? Vijendra smile and just show him thumbs up, all three guys laugh loudly. Vishal medical guy ask him in sign language about fucking session and Vijendra signal him that he fuck me, both male chuckle looking toward me. Pizza guy even adjusted his penis. They were trying stare through my pallu, remember vishal medial guy know my blouse have no buttons, probably he also have told this secret to pizza guy.

I was behaving like object only, certainly he was not treating me like girlfriend now, who allow friends to talk in this humiliating manner about his girlfriend, I was angry but was still sitting on lap of Vijendra, I didn’t get up from his lap because I was so tired to do so, I absolutely have no energy. I don’t want to fight with Vijendra, he Is VIP client of Hema and he has already fucked me, there is nothing to lose now. I wanted him to take you also to CMNF party, so there was no point in fighting now. I took rational decision and just smiled at guys and tried to behave like real naughty girlfriend.

Then pizza guy ask me to remove my scarf, I told him that I will remove it when I enter in car, remember real reason for not removing scarf was that lecher watchman. Remember vishal these guys don’t know truth that I am your wife, if I remove scarf then watchman might recognize me and situation could become embarrassing to both of us and to anil too. Remember Vijendra has elected me for date because I am he think I am unmarried, and if he realize ii am married then he will feel like he is cheated by Anil.

I was still waiting of Hema and Anil. Then suddenly I saw anil & Hema together approaching to us, I was happy, I feel relief, and Hema was wearing white t-shirt & blue jeans. Her shape was looking killer, As soon as they come to me I stand up from Vijendra lap. To my surprise he allow me to stand still, he don’t try to keep me on his lap, I though probably he is tired by fucking.

I quickly went towards Hema, but even after so much fucking naughtiness of Vijendra have not gone, remembered I was on his lap that mean my backside was towards him. he keep holding my pallu, I didn’t realize it and when I move towards Hema my pallu fall down as it was hold by Vijendra. Remember I am still wearing scarf, it was very erotic scene on gate of park.

Everyone saw my naked boobs, remember vishal my blouse have no buttons on it, medical guy know it, Vijendra know it, as they was involved in breaking my blouse buttons in car. But now pizza guy also realize I was wearing button less blouse. Vishal it was first time Anil saw my naked boobs, Hema has seen my naked boobs before, I realize what happen and quickly give jerk and he leave my pallu. Vijendra don’t try to expose me for long time, all guys laugh loudly, Hema only smile little. I cover my breasts by pallu. But now everyone know secret of my broken blouse.

I hug Hema, I wanted to cry, I wanted to tell her how hard Vijendra fuck me. But I can’t tell her that, I wanted to pretend that I enjoy date. Remember vishal, Hema never tried to convince me for this date, she was actually not happy with this arrangement, I whisper in Hema’s ear that it was rough but I enjoy it. My boobs were crushing on Hema’s boobs.. We separate from hug, Hema look in my eyes and blush. She look at Anil and signal something, probably she signal him that I got fucked.
I stand beside Hema, then Anil say that we should move to CMNF party as it is already late, he asks us to move to SUV. Oh my god, till now I was thinking that you will be my driver to party, but he was asking us to go to SUV. I quickly ask about you, I was addressing you as driver. Hema told that we should take you with us; I also wanted to take you with us. I don’t want you to be bore; you know I was expecting party to continue till midnight, we start moving towards car, I was walking with Hema; I was tired to accompany any male.
===========

welcome   

Like Reply
While moving towards car we was also discussing whether to take you to party or not. But all male was against taking you with us, I was surprised how anil can oppose you, he knows you are my husband but he was one who actually opposed lot. I feel little angry, Hema was on my side and wanted you to accompany us in party. Hema was fighting there for you. Suddenly whether to take you to party or not become intense debate, remember we are still moving towards SUV.

Medical guy try to make atmosphere light and he tease me, he ask why I was not walking straight. Everyone laugh, Medical guy congratulate Vijendra he say that Vijendra make me limp in couple of hours. Again everybody laugh, he was teasing me, he was cracking dirty jokes on me in very playful manner.then what Vijendra done actually tremble me from inside vishal.

He show capsule of Viagra, yes vishal that was secret of Vijendra fucking me very hardly three times in just half hour. Vishal he fuck your wife after eating Viagra. I remember vishal in our college days Hema used to charge three times from client if he wanted to use Viagra in fucking, oh my god that’s why I was limp? That mean I am not weaker lady, it was just he was taking drug that’s why he make me limp.

I was surprise, while I was sucking him and he was not Cumming despite this sloppy blowjob. I was giving him very sloppy blowjob in car, I tried to blow him in his house, but still he didn’t cum till he fuck me because he had eaten Viagra, it was kind of cheating vishal. How can he do it without telling me? Did anil know that he was going to eat Viagra? All guys was laughing and staring at my ass and pussy covered in saree but I was angry and in deep thought.

Remember we were still walking towards SUV, I was thinking about it Then suddenly pizza guy come from back and tried to remove my scarf, I scolded him for this, remember if medical guy had tried this I would have understand because he was brother of Vijendra, how could this low class pizza guy tried to pull my scarf. I thought now Anil will kill this pizza guy, but to my surprise he ask me to remove scarf, he sarcastically say that I am wearing blouse without button and hiding face like homely girl, again everyone laugh.

I don’t understand whether Anil was insulting me or cracking joke on me in funny way. Remember vishal boobs,pussy,penis,ass are awkward words for us in social life, but anil is pimp, Hema is slut,vijendra is regular client of call girl. These words are there daily life words, so I was taking these jokes sportingly and just smiling back o on every naughty joke I in friendly manner. This atmosphere is new for me, I could have fight with these guys but I want to take you to party with me and Anil is one who is going to take this decision.

I just smile and I told guys I will remove scarf only after we enter in car, pizza guy tried to pull my loose blouse from back but this Hema scolded boys and told not to trouble me. I was surprise why these guys don’t try to play with Hema, why everyone was targeting me only, but I feel great that Hema was with me.

We reach to our SUV, medical guy quickly occupy driver seat and pizza guy go and sit on front seat. Vijendra open the right door of middle seat and enter in car and closed the door. how rude are these guys, they should have allow girls to sit in car first, they just want girl to fuck, but they don’t know how to give respect to girl.

We three, I, Hema and anil went to left door of middle seat. I signal Hema to open door and seat beside Vijendra, I know if I sit beside Vijendra he will trouble me, I wanted to sit beside Anil and Hema as I wanted to take some rest; I know if I sit beside Vijendra he will again fondle me. I know if Hema enter in SUV then I have to enter after her, then Anil will enter at last. That mean I will be sandwich between Hema and Anil, but I can trust Anil, I know he won’t fondle me, as he is my friend. He know how to treat girl with respect, I knew this is SUV and there is one more seat at back, I was sure you will occupy backseat, they will allow you to sit in backseat.

Hema tried to open door, but it was lock, she look at medical guy who was at driving seat, he laughed and Vijendra join him in laughter. They have locked car from inside, but why? What they want now? Do they want three of us in your car? Lot of question come in my mind in just few seconds.

But then the Pizza guy says that CMNF party begun right now, and if girls have to enter in SUV, then they must sacrifice their one article of cloth. Remember vishal I am only wearing black saree and blouse, there is no petticoat, no panty. I want to oppose this rule; I wanted to say party will start at party location only.

But to my surprise, Hema quickly remove her jeans, how can she agree so quickly? But vishal these kind of parties are common for Hema, this is new for me but not for her. She was wearing long white t-shirt, it was coming till her knee, she was well prepared for party, I realized Hema deliberately wear such long t-shirt so that she can’t hide her assets for long time.

Hema throws her jeans on road and asks pizza guy to unlock the door. Medical guy ask her to give her jeans, medical guy told that in party girl have to give their cloths to males. Hema become little annoyed and She quickly pick her jeans from road, when she bend to pick her jeans Anil quickly raise her t-shirt to see her ass, she squeal and pick jean and pull her t-shirt down.

She hit anil playfully on arms. This is not new for me, from college days I am watching guys flirting with Hema, fondling her, kissing her. I blush on naughtiness of Anil. Hema handed jeans to medical guy from window itself. Vijendra was watching all this quietly. Then door was unlocked and Hema quickly boarded the car, as soon as Hema enter car, Vijendra pull her and put his hands around her shoulder and start pressing her left boobs, and started feeling her naked thighs, he was not aggressive but doing it in relaxing manner.

Now it was my turn, all guys started to look at me, now Hema had accepted the rule then I must accept it. I know I only have saree, blouse and scarf on my body. I have one more idea, I told guys that I will sacrifice my scarf to enter in SUV, but medical guy remind me that I have said that I will remove scarf only in SUV, now guys can’t allow me to sacrifice my scarf. They caught me in my own words.

That mean I have either saree or blouse to sacrifice. Removing saree means becoming nude as I have nothing under saree, that mean only option I have was to sacrifice my blouse, anyway buttons of blouse was broken, it was not helping me, and I was too tired to argue with guys, because Hema had sacrifice cloth that mean I have to do it. I said ok I will sacrifice my blouse.

I turned around to remove my blouse, I don’t want these guys to see my boob’s movement while removing blouse. It was not that they have not seen it, but out of my natural reaction I turn away from boys. But at other side Anil was standing. I know I have to show my boobs to either these guys or Anil. I was lucky it was park closing time and there was no one around, I decided to give show to Anil.

I look towards him; I smile at him, I remove my blouse without removing my pallu. I know this trick, I can even remove my bra without removing blouse, so removing blouse without removing pallu was easy for me. Remember I don’t have to unbutton my blouse as buttons are already broken. I later realize my back it totally naked and guys from SUV are also getting show, in fact they were getting better show than Anil, my back must have move sexily while I was removing blouse.

I remove blouse, I could see anil was disappointed, because he was expecting to see my boobs but he didn’t get to see it because of my smartness, I smile at him teasingly, I again securely tied pallu around my chest, while securely taking pallu anil got glimpse of my boobs, it was second time in his life he was getting glimpse of my boobs.

I turned around and tried to hand it over to medical guy, but he told me to give it to pizza guy who was sitting beside him. He told that every guy must receive at least one cloth of girl. I handed my blouse to medical guy. He took my blouse look at my blouse and my boobs alternatively and jokingly said how this small blouse can hold those big melons, all laugh, to my surprise Hema also join guys in laughter.

Pizza guy again say why there is so much grass on blouse, again everybody laugh. Now everyone understands the reason of that but no one speak. Remember Vishal now your wife had only saree on my body, petticoat rope around my waist and scarf on my face.

Then door was unlocked, I quickly enter in SUV and sit beside my best friend Hema. Anil quickly follows me and sit beside me, now at middle seat we four people was sitting. My right side of body was touching Hema’s left side of body, and my left side was crushing on Anil’s right side of body. Two 26 years old girls was tightly sandwich between two males in middle seat. Pizza guy smelled my blouse while medical guy had put jeans of Hema below him; he was now sitting on Hema’s jeans. Pizza guy remind me that it is time to remove scarf as per promise. Now I know watchman can’t watch me and I am away from his eyes, so I can now remove my scarf.

But suddenly I feel someone was undoing knot of my scarf, vishal you know knot of girls scarf is at back of her head, I thought it is left hand of Vijendra, but then I saw Vijendra hand was on boobs of my friend Hema. I turn my head and got shock, vishal you know there were two more guys sitting on backseat of SUV. I was surprised; Anil told me that they are also coming with us to CMNF party. Now I can’t protest, what should I say now vishal? I keep quiet, I was tired wanted some sleep, I undo my scarf put it between me and Hema.

Both guys who was sitting at back seat was mesmerized by my beauty, I guess they are another low class males like pizza guy because they don’t try to touch me, or didn’t attempt to fondle me or kiss me. I feel that they are instructed to keep quiet, or probably they have different role in this story. When Anil introduces us we just shake our hands. Pizza guy again said jokingly to guys that they should shake hand with my boobs. Again all laugh, I was liking creativity of this teenager lot vishal.

Now pizza guy come with another idea, that idiot ask Hema to sacrifice one cloth, when Hema ask the reason he say that I have sacrifice my scarf and on same line Hema should sacrifice one cloth. He just wanted to make both girl nude as soon as he can. I can understand he is teenager and we are matured 26 years old girls, it is difficult for him vishal to resist.

Hema blush, she agree, I was curious to see which cloth she sacrifice, she just raise her ass little and remove her panty. She shows it to guys and handed it to Anil as gift. Anil takes it and put it on my lap, he don’t have any other place to put her panty. Remember vishal now Anil has panty of my best friend Hema, and Vijendra have my panty with him. I find it little strange and funny.

Now in car I was only wearing saree and Hema was only wearing her white long t-shirt. Both girls have only one article of cloths on their body, but both of us were hiding our boobs and pussy very nicely. We both are smart girls, Remember all males are fully cloths I thought CMNF party has begun. But it reminds me of you, we still have not completed debate of whether to take you to party or not.

Now again discussion resume whether we should take you to party or not, I didn’t understand why Anil don’t want you in party. I am doing everything he ask me to do then why is he behaving like that, Hema was in favor of taking you with us. That debate was going on, I was tired by harsh fucking of Vijendra, I wanted to keep my head on shoulder of Hema, but I saw Vijendra left hand was there and he was fondling my best friend Hema. Then I rest my head on shoulder of Vijendra and I was listening to their debate on your inclusion, I decided if they don’t take you to party then I will also quiet, I don’t know how but due to hard fucking probably I fall sleep resting my head on shoulder of Anil.

After some time Anil wakes me and tells you are back with ring. I was relief to see you back, now Anil, Hema and you, three important person of my life were with me. You saw all that drama, how Vijendra put ring around my finger. I really find it very cute. You saw all that, I allow kissing to anil at that time only because he attack my lips so suddenly and I was too tired to resist him. Remember I was just awake and tired to understand what he was doing and he suddenly kiss me vishal, And If I have not allowed kiss to him he might have stay adamant on his stand of not taking you to party.

Vishal, I kiss Hema, I kiss her first time, I always have inner desire to kiss her, but never do it, I do it today as conditioned was perfect to do so, I am sorry vishal, this was my first activity of day which I do with full heart. Till now I was only doing my duty but this kiss was something I do willingly. By that kiss I was also thanking Hema for all her help she provided me in my lifetime, by kiss I was congratulating her for ten year long friendship.

Hey vishal you remember guys was pulling my saree when I was in SUV, I was not allowing them to make me nude, even when I was kissing Hema I was fighting with them like tiger. Later I found that they don’t want to undo my saree but they only wanted to make me struggle. I don’t know why but they all wanted to see me struggle.

Vishal, then Vijendra send you to give money to watchman, I don’t understand this, but later I realize he wanted to resume discussion to whether or not take you to CMNF party. Anil leaves my head, Vijendra leave Hema’s head, we come out of smooching, two teenagers were still trying to pull my saree and I was struggling with him. There was lot of noise, I am sure you would have listened it while moving towards watchman. I don’t know why but no one was trying to make Hema nude everyone was trying to make me nude only.

Anil asks everyone to keep quiet. He then touches my saree pallu; he smells it but he make sure saree pallu is still covering my chest. He then told me that if I want you to take with us to party then I should sacrifice one article of my cloth. Oh my god!! Vishal, I was only wearing saree, and there was nothing under my saree to hide my body, there was no petticoat, no blouse & no panty. What should I do now? I can’t avoid this party because Anil has told me initially if I have hesitation I should back out then only. Backing out now will result in him losing his valuable client. That will be unfair with Anil.

I don’t want to become nude in SUV in front of six guys, and at same time I don’t want you to leave alone. I don’t want you to feel doubtful about me. But then I have to remove saree and become nude in SUV. Vijendra wanted you to come to party, and then he told me that anyway I have to become nude in some time, then why not now? Vijendra really have soft corner for low class people. I thought Vijendra was right, it was clear I won’t be wearing Saree for whole evening, then why not lose it now and take you with me for party.

Anil told me to hurry up as you have given money to watchman and coming back, I agree and quickly undo my pallu. My nude boobs come into view of two teenagers who had occupied front seat. I could see both boys have their mouth open. I quickly remove my saree which was stuck at waist on petticoat rope only, I raise my ass slightly, and Hema also help me in removing saree pleat. My huge boobs was jiggling with my each movement. In few seconds I remove my saree which was stuck around my petticoat rope, my saree was totally open, but still saree was wrapped three times around my waist. There was nothing on my boobs and I was topless.

I wanted to stand up to unwrap my saree, but I can’t do it as I was in SUV. Everybody was busy in looking at my naked boobs. I slightly raise my ass, and Hema help me, instead of unwrapping my saree, she ask me to pull it down like we do with petticoat, I like her idea and push my saree downward. As pleats of saree was undone, my saree had become loose, it easily fall at my leg. Vishal again no one tried to touch me everyone was just looking at me, they was enjoying my struggle.

Vishal I become totally nude, for you only. So that you could come to party. I don’t want you to sit home alone and keep worrying about me. I know it was only matter of few hours, but I wanted you to come to that CMNF party. I wanted you also to enjoy in party. I was thinking about you, I know guys will make me nude in party as per theme of party, then why not become nude and take you to the party.

Suddenly Anil call me by name, I look at him. He asked me where is my petticoat, Vijendra told everyone that it’s in garden, all guys laugh. Everyone knew that I was fucked from my attire, but not having petticoat was very erotic for everyone, no one was expecting It. Now I was nude in car and my best friend Hema was wearing long white t-shirt only.

Anil remind me that you was approaching car, I looked at him questionably, what now? As per deal of CMNF party I have become nude so you can come to party. But then he remind me that I have to handover my cloth to male as per party theme, medical guy have got Hema’s jeans, Pizza guy have got my blouse, Anil have got Hema’s panty. So I pick up my saree and gave It to Vijendra. But he said he have already fucked me and not interested in saree, I don’t understand answer of Vijendra, but then I move around and handover my black saree to guys who was sitting on backseat. They accept my saree & start smelling it. Now I was totally nude vishal, only petticoat rope tied around my waist. I have distributed all my cloths now.

I don’t why but no one tried to fondle me, no one attack me. I know in party no one fuck girl, they just have to become nude. Vishal, now in SUV every male was fully cloth, Hema was only wearing her t-shirt, and I was totally nude. Every male was staring me, I have hide my pussy by one hand and boobs by other hand, but my one hand was very small to hide my entire boobs.

Vijendra ask me to resume sweat distribution which was stop for saree removal so that you can come with us to party, Pizza guy directly bring his mouth to my mouth and started smooching me. I don’t oppose him because then he would have tried to remove my hands from boobs and pussy, I don’t want that to happen so quickly, so I started to cooperating with pizza guy In kissing, he was smooching me, I was covering my pussy and boobs with my hand, suddenly medical guy put reverse gear and take car backward towards you.

I knew that you will get big shock, watching me nude, and one low class pizza guy kissing me. I don’t have courage to face you, so I keep my back towards backdoor, and keep smooching pizza guy. Suddenly backdoor open. I knew you will be entering in SUV, I was scared how you will react after watching me in this position, where teenager is kissing me and I am sitting nude between six guys. Everyone was watching towards backdoor, except me and pizza guy who was smooching me.

Suddenly all guys including Hema start laughing, I don’t know what happen, I stop smooching that pizza guy, and turned around and saw that backseat guy have thrown my saree on your face. I though he was teasing you, as he don’t know you are my hubby. I guess as per party theme now you will get my saree, Now I was expecting backseat guy to take you inside SUV. But next thing give me big shock, he was about to shut the door, I turn and tried to stop him, but he closed the door and leave you alone on road with my saree. It happens so suddenly, I push pizza guy in anger.

I become red with anger , I don’t have complain with that backseat guy, but how can Anil & Hema do that, they know you are my hubby. I was now sitting between Hema and Anil totally nude, SUV start moving, oh my god they were not taking you to party, but how can this happen? As per deal they have to take you to party, I have become nude so that you can attend the party.

I was about to ask Anil to stop SUV, I wanted to take you in SUV, I wanted to quiet this drama if they don’t take you in car, enough is enough. They can’t take you as granted, no one can take advantage of your sweetness like this, I was about to shout in anger, but suddenly Anil hold my left hand tightly pushing it on his thighs, I don’t understand what is happening, then suddenly Hema hold my right hand tightly grabbing on her own thighs. They were forcefully holding my hand, but why?

Now Anil was holding my left hand & Hema was holding my right hand, both were holding my hands on their thighs, they were forceful with me. Vishal, now my boobs was totally open, my pussy was open but I have closed my both legs tightly so guys of front seat won’t see it.
Then pizza guy turn back and move toward my legs from the gap of two seats,I thought he will try to open my both thighs to see my pussy, it closed my leg tightly , I was struggling, but to my surprise he hold my both leg tightly so that I can’t move. What was happening in SUV? Suddenly playful atmosphere become scary and three people were holding me very tightly.

I was about to ask what is this and then suddenly I saw Vijendra was preparing something, oh my god Vijendra was preparing some injection. What was this injection, will he inject me now? Is it drug? What is purpose of injection if I have agreed to CMNF party? Why are they forcing me? Why Hema was supporting him? Why Anil was supporting him?

Vijendra take my hands towards me, he was about to inject me, My both hands were held tightly by my two best friends. SUV was moving, I was thinking about you, when injection come towards my arm, I started screaming, suddenly one guy from back put his hand on my mouth and press it so I can’t scream, now I was gagged vishal, your wife was gaged!! I was already tired by hard fucking, still I keep struggling, I keep moving my arms and upper body so he could not inject me. I know it will hurt me only but I was still struggling.

Suddenly other guy who was sitting on back seat hold my naked arm, so I can’t move. My both hands were held, pizza guy was holding my thighs tightly, my mouth was closed with one guy from back, and other guy was ensuring my arms remain steady. I was sandwich between all of them, everyone was holding me tightly, I was not able to move even for inch, Then Vijendra put injection on my arms and inject that fluid in my body. It pain, it pain very much. I closed my eyes to bear pain. Vishal I was still nude between all those guys, but no one touch my private part till now.

As soon as injection was given, everybody leave me, now I was free, I wanted to move but I can’t do so, I was not able to control my body, everyone was laughing, Hema was looking little worried , I could see everyone but was not able to react, I was feely relax and suddenly darkness come in front of my eyes, I close my eyes and then I was unconscious in few seconds, I don’t know what happen with me then.

When I open my eyes I was in lying on bed chest down, I realize that medical guy was sleeping on body and was applying lube on my pussy from back, I wanted to resist but I was half conscious now, I can see everyone now, but I was not able to move, I was feeling everything what was happening with my body, but I was not able to move, I was able to talk, but I don’t have control on my words. I look around and I saw there were all six males which were in SUV. I don’t see Hema there. Where was she? What was I doing here alone? Where is CMNF party? Where was you? What is this place?

One guy inform medical guy that I was conscious and he laugh, and he quickly put his dick in pussy, He started fucking me, then everyone fuck me one after other in same position. They cum directly in my pussy. After some time I started feeling effect of injection was reducing, but they again inject me, but it was less powerful, I was not unconscious but I was just half unconscious.

Vishal, I must tell you that Anil also fucks me and these six guys are fucking me from last couple of nights. There was no sign of Hemlata for these couple of nights. Guys fuck me, Guys order food online, the guy who come to deliver the food also fuck me. Anil few more friends come to fuck me, there were total 12-15 guys who fuck me for those couple of nights, but Anil had warned everyone not to hurt me, he was acting like referee, who was managing how to fuck me, which position to put me in, who will fuck me when, I remember everything, but I was not able to resist because of injection. They regularly give me injection. They feed me by their hands, they took me to washroom, I have become very weak but they ensure I remain conscious, they fuck me lot Vishal, They keep me totally nude for couple of days, only good thing was they always use lot of lubes so it was little easy to bear pain, vishal I don’t want to go in that detail.

There was lot of questions in my mind, why did Hema do this to me? Why did Anil do this? Are these guys aware that I am your wife? What was their plan? Where was CMNF party? Why Hema did not participate in gangbang? I have lot of questions vishal; I was very depressed thinking about you.

After two days of fucking, guys was about to leave this morning, They don’t inject me this morning, now I was fully conscious, but now I freely roam nude in house, all have fuck me for two days, now there is nothing to hide, I don’t have cloths also to wear vishal, I remain quite throughout the day, I tried to search my phone but it was not there, I don’t know where it was, I wanted to talk with you, but I was unable to do so as I was not having phone with me.

Hema arrive at farmhouse, I saw Hema first time today morning, yes she appear today, I hug her, I wanted to ask her lot of questions, I took her to bedroom , guys who was preparing to leave doesn’t stop me and laugh when I took Hema with me in bedroom, I close the door, and demanded her the explanation from Hema, why she do it?

She first ask me to be calm, give one water bottle to me, I drink water , she hug me and lightly kiss me on cheek, I was still nude, She make me sit comfortably on bed, Hema put shawl around my body to hide my nudity. She give me my phone, so vishal my phone was not with me, it was with Hema for past couple of days, After her affectionate things, I feel emotional and tear comes to my eyes, she hug me, and then what she told me actually stunned me vishal..
==========================

welcome   

Like Reply

Vishal, Hemlata told me that Anil is not only her pimp but also her very special friend. Anil had guide Hemlata lot in her profession as call girl. Hemlata owe lot to Anil. Vishal, there was no doubt that Hemlata is smart girl, but Anil help her to become top call girl of city. It was not possible without support of Anil, and one more thing, Hema told that they are also good friend and share great bonding between them. There is no secret between them, they can totally trust each other. They share great relationship without the burden of marriage.

Vishal, Hema told me that Anil always talk very dirty about me behind my back. Many times he also shag in Hema’s house on my picture, that too in front of Hema, I told you na there is large picture of Hema and me on her wall. Hema told me that while fucking Hema, he used to call her by my name. Vishal, Anil was addicted to my sexy body, and he wanted to fuck me. He used to degrade me at my back, but Hema didn’t like I it, even though Hema is friend of Anil, she was my friend also and Hema always fight for me with anil, she never like he talking dirty about me. She like true friend always snap Anil or warn him when he used to talk dirty about me. Hema told Anil that I am very good married girl, and I am happy with you. They used to debate it lot, anil used to say Hema that I am unrecognized slut, who has potential to become whore, but I am not nourish enough. Hema used to ignore him and used to ask him to keep quiet.

But one day Anil challenge Hema that if she introduces him with me, he can fuck me in few months only. Anil told Hema that I am slut and three days is enough for him to fuck me. Hema take him jokingly and ignore Anil that time. Now this become routine of them vishal, every day anil used to challenge Hema about my character. Hema told me she never give shit to his challenge as it was not possible. Anil used to tell Hema that he can lay me under him in one week, Anil used to say that I will offer my ass to him willingly, Anil used to say that I will lick his dirty ass, and he used to keep degrading me at my back, he very well know Hema don’t like I it, but still he used to talk dirty about me.
Then Anil again started to degrade me more in front of Hema, he told that he can bring slut out of me, and he can ensure that I will allow fucking one stranger on first day of visit. This was too much, all dirty things, he used to call me Married maal, Now this was too much, anil daily used to tease Hema about me, he daily used to say her that I am kind of slut who can allow stranger to fuck on first day. Hema slowly started becoming irritated on his attitude.

Hema told me she never give shit to him and keep ignoring him, remember vishal they both are very good friends and it all was happening in very playful atmosphere between them. Sometime even Hema also used to tease Anil about his friends, but it was not affecting him, but on other hand dirty talk about me was affecting Hema, but she was not showing it on her face, Anil again go one step ahead and told that I was such slut that I can become nude willingly in front of five stranger, and he start laughing and started talking dirty about me. he was talking anything that come to his mind.

Hema told me that she become angry on this and she decided to stop it all at once, In the moment of heat and anger she accepted the challenge, she told anil that if she will introduce Anil to me, and challenge for Anil was that I should get fucked by one stranger and should become nude in front of five people, and if Anil succeed in that then he can talk anything about me, and if he failed then he should not even utter word about me. It all happen in moment of heat, Hema thought Anil will back out, as all he was doing was babbling all the time, but to Hema’s surprise Anil agrees to it, but he say that if he win this challenge then Hema should help him to get me gangbanged by Anil and his friends. Hema thought he is saying this so that Hema could back out from challenge, Hema thought Anil was scared of challenge and he wanted Hema to back out so he added gangbang condition. Now to caught Anil in his own words Hema accepted his condition, but she was expecting him to back out as it was highly impossible. But to Hema’s surprise Anil accepted the challenge.

Vishal, Hema told me that she accepted this challenge or rather give vishal this challenge only because she knew that I won’t do what he is saying, she trust me. And other thing she was thinking it is funny and Anil will never accept, but anil took it very seriously and decided to pursue this challenge, he asked Hema to introduce me to him, That is why she introduces me to anil as friend. So that he could attempt to complete his challenge. She was doing as what she was thinking as fun has become reality, That is why she ensures I become good friend of anil, so that anil could have fair chance to win challenge. Anil was asking to give him some time to o build friendship with me, so he could understand me and convince me to get fucked by stranger and get nude in front of five guys.

Vishal, Hema told me that, she could have rejected this challenge, but she also wanted to break the ego of anil, he is very egoistic and he think he can lay anyone, to break his ego she accepted challenge, another reason she accepted because all these ten years she tried to convince me to become call girl many time and earn some money, but she always failed to do so, she thought there was no way Anil could succeed in this plan. And challenge given to Anil was not only fucking me, but it was that I should get fucked by stranger, and I should become nude in front of five strangers. Hema thought this is never gone be happen, so to break ego of Anil she accepted challenge. Vishal, apparently Anil win this challenge because as you know he blackmail me emotionally on name of friendship, otherwise he have no chance to win challenge. Hema never succeed in college days to make me call girl because she never blackmail me emotionally.

Hema told me that Anil asked her to stay away from me, so that he could have fair chance to convince me, Hema decided to agree on that because his challenge was almost impossible to execute, to make homely girl nude in front of five stranger, and get fucked by any one of them, and that too willingly. Hema told me that she agrees to this as she knew it is never going to happen. hema don’t wanted anil to have any excuse after getting defeated in this challenge so she almost accepted his every condition and stay away from me during this time period.
You remember vishal, from last couple of month we was watching Anil lot, but we never saw Hema in last couple of month. Because Hema was giving him fair chance in this game, Anil also ensures that I never talk to Hema, and he smartly created communication gap between me and Hema. Vishal, honestly I thought Hema was not visiting me because she is having financial crisis as told by Anil. I believe Anil because he was close friend of Hema, otherwise I won’t have trust him. I was free to talk with Hema, if I could have talked to him then this won’t have happen, but I was under illusion of anil.

Hema told me that Anil told her the entire plan one month ago, but asked her to keep silent so that game is played fairly. So Hema was aware of this plan, but she was not part of it, infact she wanted this plan to fail. Hema told me anil ask her to stay totally out of it, vishal, Hema told me that you call her many times when I was alone in bungalow with Vijendra, but she do not accept the call because she was bound by the rule of game. Vishal, Hema has apologies to you for this. She is really feeling bad for it,

Hema told me that initial plan of vishal was that he will convince me of money crisis of Hema, and then he will arrange date of me with Vijendra. And after date they will take me to CMNF party. Anil was sure that I will become nude in that party. Hema understand that Anil will be able to convince me about financial crisis, as Hema knew both of us well, she understand that anil have made great plan. But she knew that there are also other aspect of plan which is difficult to execute.
Hemlata also realize that there was great chance of I becoming nude in party, because I was not supposed to be only nude girl in party. It was difficult to make one girl nude, but if bunch of girls of nude then it became easy, importantly there was other homely girl also in party who will be nude there, Hema understand that probably she have loose that part of challenge.( guys this is vishal, so they wanted to take my wife to CMNF party, but that bastard Anil trick her to become nude in SUV itself, so they don’t took her to party otherwise they would have taken her to party, once my wife Meenakshi become nude that mean Hema had loose the challenge and as per rule, remember other part of challenge was already executed as my wife had got fucked by Vijendra in park, attire of my wife was telling she got fucked in park, and missing petticoat was proof of it for Hema, and she helped guys to inject my wife so she could get gangbanged by group as per rule)

Now another challenge was that I should allow guy to fuck me, Hema know I will never allow that to happen. But Anil has plan for that as well, initial plan was that Anil will seduce me lot during the date, he will seduce me to such extend that I will become so hot, and in party once I become nude I will lose control and will allow one of guys to fuck me. Job given to Vijendra was to just seduce me, grope me, kiss me, fondle my ass, and suck my navel. Anil didn’t expect that I will allow Vijendra to fuck me so he makes plan to just seduce me in bungalow, he made plan to fuck me after party.

Vishal, here anil tricks me, he convinces me to seduce Vijendra so that I could avoid going the party, but in real he actually wanted me to get seduced, you know na vishal that Vijendra had taken Viagra, he didn’t wanted to cum and wanted to seduce me to maximum level. That mean if I had not leave the bungalow of Vijendra, even then he would have not fucked me, leaving his bungalow was totally wrong decision and that is one of the reason Hema loose the challenge. Vishal, till now you must have realized Vijendra was also part of this plan, he was also cleaver and he fuck me in park, that was bonus, he wanted to fuck me in CFNM party as per plan, but things went wrong for me.

Vishal, important part of his fucking was he did not force me to fuck, that means I was fucked willingly, and Vijendra was stranger that means this part of bet was also won by Anil. Challenge was getting fuck by stranger willingly and I did that. I again become nude willingly in SUV, remember vishal all my cloths was removed by me, my blouse, my petticoat, my panty, my saree, no one touch my cloths until they are off my body. That mean I also loose second part of challenge. As there were five stranger present in SUV. Not only in SUV, even in park I stripped myself, Vijendra didn’t make me nude, he only trick me. Willingness was part of challenge and I lose it. Anil very cleverly laid out this plan.

Remember vishal, till I become nude in SUV, Hema attitude told that she don’t want this thing to happen, but as I lose both part of challenge it become mandatory for her to help guys as per games rule. You remember vishal Hema was adamant so that you could come to party, she thought if you come then I might back out from becoming nude. That is why she was fighting for you in SUV, But unfortunately I was nude even before going to CFNM party, I was thinking becoming nude in suv will bring you in party, but I was biggest fool.

Hema told me everything, but I was scared and I asked her whether all other guys know that we are married and you are my husband. I don’t want that secret to reveal, I got relief here, no one was aware that you are my hubby. They still think I am single girl. Hema give me second relief and told me that only Anil and Vijendra was aware of this game, no other guy has visibility to this. I was happy for this. Only four members know about this plan including you, and one of them doesn’t even know that I am married to you; he still thinks I am single girl. I initially thought they deliberately humiliating you, but they are not aware of all this, only Anil know it, and Vijendra know it partially.

Now everything was clear for me, and I am sure even you got all your answers, all circumstances become such that this thing happen, but I told Hema I don’t want to continue this, and even she agree to it, even Anil don’t want to blackmail me or force me, he promised Hema last night that after today he will never bring this subject again, he told that we all will forget this three days, that means whatever has happen has finish now.

Vishal, I am sorry for what has happen, but Anil and Vijendra trick all of us, even Hema was victim of it till some extend, but I am pure, I just go with flow, my intention was to just help my friend by going on one dates with stranger, I was not aware of all this before it happen, these stranger was very cleaver they had nice plan to catch me in their trap, I was too naïve for them, I am sorry for what happen.
Your honest wife
Meenakshi.

Vishal’s Narration
Now my head was spinning, now I got all my answer, now I know why Hema don’t receive my call? Now I know why vishal was visiting alone to my house before this date? Now I know how Anil tricks my wife Meenakshi? Now I know why Hema was initially reluctant about my wife going on date? Now I know why Hema wanted me in party? Now I know why Vijendra gift costly necklace to my wife? Now I know my wife didn’t stay in farmhouse willingly with guys for three days, I was thinking and I receive one more message from Meenakshi. It read as below, there were lot of spelling mistake in message, I am writing it same as I received it.

anil injcted me again, he come with hiss pimp friends, wanna fuck me and hema together this aftrnon, he will drop me home tonght, will come home lov u”

Now they want to fuck my lovely meenakshi again, in fact they are fucking her again, and what my wife say? She say pimp friends, does that mean all pimp of city are going to fuck my wife? Or does she use this word in anger? I don’t mind she getting fucked by customer but group of pimp is too much, where is all this going? Oh my god!!, are they any new guys, or same old guys want to fuck my wife Meenakshi? Did they want two girls together? Remember all three days my wife Meenakshi was alone participating in gangbang, maybe they want to fuck these two girls together, or maybe pimp friends of Anil.

There are two girls in my life, I know these two girls from last ten years, my life is revolving around these two girls, one my lovely wife Meenakshi and other my college friend Hema, and both girls are getting gangbanged right now in farmhouse, and I am sitting like fool here, reading update on SMS. These guys might be fucking their pussy, handling their mammary, putting their dicks in mouth of Hema and Meenakshi, and I can’t do anything. I don’t even know where this happening is.

My head started to spin again, one thing again struck me, I am not going to pick up my wife now, that mean I will never know the address of farmhouse, guys my wife meenakshi had make it clear she will never discuss this event me in whole life, does that mean this farmhouse will remain secret from me. I don’t know, I can only think about it.

One more thing, my wife will come home, but how, she don’t have cloth there, she is totally nude, her saree is with me, I bring it home from park. Meenakshi petticoat is under YZ tree, her one blouse is with me and other blouse is with pizza guy, her panty is lying in bungalow of Vijendra, she don’t have cloth, how will she come home? Nude? she could wear Hema’s cloth but not sure whether she bring cloth for her as plan was that I will bring cloth for my wife Meenakshi, even if Hema bring her cloth, Hema’s size was much smaller than my wife, Meenakshi will find it very difficult to wear cloth of Hema, and it will be very tight fitting on her curvy body, it will be more erotic than nude, it will look very provoking if she wear Hema’s cloth, I don’t want society guys to see my wife in such fitting cloth, I was worried.

But I was happy, even after getting gangbang for couple of days my wife was not allowing them to fuck, if Meenakshi was doing it willingly then why they want to drug her again? they still have to inject her with drug if they want to fuck her, it proves her loyalty or honestly, she is still not slut like Hema, but wait, is she telling me truth? Or is she defending herself? I don’t know the truth; I only know the version of Meenu. There is no point in asking to Hema or anil or Vijendra, if Meenakshi is lying that means it is plan and these guys will also lie to me. But remember spelling mistake in that last message she send me, it indicate she had secretly and ghastly type it, it show she is not lying, at least I can hope so.

I decided to trust my wife, because not trusting her was bringing negativity and feeling of looser in me, it was worst feeling of world, I don’t want to feel it, but I was not able to control my thoughts, negativity was hitting my mind constantly, I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to think much about it, as it will only hurt me, I used to take sleeping pill sometime in college days and I decided to do it today, I quickly pickup sleeping pill, drink it with water and sleep to avoid overthinking.

I was awake when I listen heavy knock on the door, I open my eyes and look at watch it was 1 AM, that means I keep sleeping for entire day. I don’t have food entire day, I know it must be my wife meenakshi on door, I run towards door, I was going to see her after three days, she leave this house to date Vijendra in full makeup, and she come back after getting gangbang by many guys, wait, but what is she wearing? Is she standing nude outside door, shockwave run though my body and I quickly run towards door and open it, I was happy that it is 1 AM, and no one will be around there to see my wife coming home in objectionable clothing.

I saw Hema there, wearing t-shirt and jeans, she was having one big frame in her hands, it was covered by envelope, I don’t understand why she bring this frame, what was purpose of it? But I don’t have time to think about it, I want to see my wife, i turn my eyes beside her , and there was my lovely wife Meenakshi, my wife is back, I saw her face, she was tired, she was not looking at me, she was looking downward toward her toe. Maybe she was ashamed of what she has done, but I had forgiven her, I want her back unconditionally.

But wait, what was she wearing below? Was she nude? Or was she wearing cloth of Hema? Both way she will look erotic, but I am sure she won’t be nude, I want to see that, my lovely Meenu, my eyes move downward and I saw she was covered by shawl, she has shawl around her body, I look towards her from head to toe, wow, she is smart, she knew wearing only Hema’s cloth was no option as it would have look very provoking, so she wear Hema’s cloth and cover herself by shawl.
I saw her hairs was wet, it means she had taken bath recently, I scan her body and when I look towards her legs, it was naked, shawl was covering her till knee and her all body party was covered. But her leg was bare; that mean she was not wearing Hema’s cloth, does that mean she is nude under this shawl? I don’t know, I am happy she is back, I wanted to take her quickly inside house, so I give them way to enter in house.
=========

welcome   

Like Reply

These girls don’t even greet me, they totally ignore me. I could understand they must be very tired, it is not easy when group of boys are penetrating you for hours and hours roughly, that too strangers, that too after injecting you. Hema was used to it, but still Hema was looking very tired, but her skin was fresh and it was beaming, it never looks like she was forced. My wife was also tired but was having fresh clean skin, she was looking like newly weeded girl after her first night, where her best friend is carrying her after first night sex, or first night assault, but her first night was three days long, and newly wedded girl have one sex partner, but my wife Meenakshi had around 15 partner in last three days.

I wanted to hug meenakshi, I wanted to give her cozy hug, I wanted to tell meenakshi let’s forget what have happen, I still love her, I move towards Meena, but I feel she move little back, I feel she don’t want me to hug her, she was not keen to hug me, it was first time since long time we were apart for three days, despite meenakshi moving back, I move towards her to hug her, but quickly Hema come between us, she push me and signal me to don’t touch Meenakshi, why I can’t touch my own wife? More than 15 guys had drugged and fucked her like whore, and I can’t every give her cozy nonsexual hug, but why?

But Hema quickly handed me the photo frame which she was carrying till now, she asked me to take frame and give way to meenakshi, I realize I was in way of meenakshi, so she could not enter house, I went in her way to hug her, but I was unsuccessful. As soon as I pick up photo frame, Hema push me slightly, both girls enter in house. Shawl was still covering my wife Hema, shawl was wet, it was clear it was due to here wet skin, that means she have recently taken bath. Does that mean shawl was directly on her body? Does that mean she is nude under shawl? Her bare leg, her wet shawl indicate she is nude, I don’t want to guess more, I close the door and carry photo frame cover in packet in house.

I don’t know what is there in frame and why is it covered in packet?
As soon as I closed door, and turned around, I saw my wife was walking towards hall, and my wife meenakshi drop the shawl on floor, oh my god, my wife was totally nude, my doubt was correct, her body was wet, and she had taken bath just before leaving farmhouse. Her back was towards me, it was looking all red, look like her ass received lot of smacking, did they treats her roughly? Actually her entire white body was looking reddish, but her ass was very red, I see few scratchers on her back. Her back was also little reddish, but her skin was looking fresh, her hairs was sticking on here back as her hairs was wet. I wanted to see her from front, I wanted to see whether her boobs are also as red as her ass.

But I got another shock, that petticoat rope was still tied around her waist. It was also wet, petticoat which was around this rope is lying in lover park, but this rope is still on her waist, it was same rope which helps Vijendra to fuck hard in park, maybe all guys fuck he by holding this rope only. we put belt in neck of dog so that we could control it, but these guys was controlling my wife by petticoat rope, I could see mark of ropes on her waist, it look like rope cling really hard on her body. It was quiet obvious as guys was fucking my wife meenakshi holding same rope for three days now, it was bound to happen. It tell my wife has gone through lot of tough time.

I wanted my wife to turn around so that I could see her front part, but To my surprise my wife directly went to bedroom, she didn’t stay in hall? She don’t allow to hug me, and now she directly went in bedroom and closed it from inside, I was still standing holding that big 5 feet long photo frame in my hand, I don’t know what was there in frame. Now in hall only Hema and I were there. I saw my wife but I have not heard her voice, my talkative wife was silent today, and she silently went in bedroom locking it from inside.

I wanted to talk to Hema and wanted to know what is this frame, I wanted to know what exactly happen, but even Hema was not interested in talking to me, both girls was ignoring me, I was about to talk to Hema, Hema anticipate it and she quickly told me to bring tea for her. Hema told me that she is tired and wanted to have tea, I wanted to talk to her but she quickly sit on sofa and close her eyes ignoring me totally, I know she is not in mood to talk to me, probably Hema is also upset and tired because of what has happen, I though cup of tea might change her mood, I quickly put photo frame down and went to kitchen to prepare tea for my college friend Hema.

I very ghastly prepare tea, I wanted to talk to Hema, I wanted to visit my wife, I love her, no matter what she do but she trust me to tell the truth, both girls was very quiet, I was not able to j judge anything, I don’t even know what is there in that frame, all thoughts was running in my mind, I was preparing tea in kitchen, my friend Hema was in hall with unknown photo frame, and my wife is in hall totally nude, only one string was tied around her waist, I make tea in 5 minutes, I put it in cup and went in hall quickly.

To my surprise Hema was not there, hall was empty, I couldn’t even see photo frame on floor, where Hema went? Where was photo frame? Did she went in bedroom, probably she went to bedroom, if she had went to bedroom that mean I can’t talk with her about this session as I have agreed with my wife Meenu that I will never discuss this topic again, that also mean I will be watching my wife’s front body part. But when I saw our hall door is opened, it clearly indicates she went outside hall, she had left our house, now my wife is in bedroom and I am in hall, only two people in house. But where she went? If she didn’t want tea then why she ask me to prepare tea? Why she doesn’t talk to me? Why my wife doesn’t talk to me? Why they ignore me?

Now I decided to go to bedroom, I wanted to hug her, I wanted to tell her whatever has happen has happen, I decided I will give her cup of tea if she want it, but suddenly then I saw that packet of paper which was covering that big photo frame was lying on floor, where is photo frame which Hema and my wife bring? I scan on my wall, I got biggest shock of my life, oh my god, my marriage photograph which was install on wall was replaced by this new photo frame.in our wall there was one photo of me and my wife Meenakshi, it was our marriage photograph, but now it was replaced by this new photo frame. I know Hema did this, and that is why she sends me to kitchen to make tea, she fooled me, But where is our marriage photo? Did she install it somewhere else? I scan entire hall but our marriage photograph was nowhere, oh my god, I got It, Yes, Hema took our marriage photo with her and replace it with this new photo. But why did she take our marriage photograph? She could have install this new photframe anywhere else. I don’t understand.

I saw towards this new photo frame, It was big photo now install on our wall, do you want to know what was in that photo? It was photo of my wife Meenakshi with Hema, same photograph which was on the wall of Hema’s house. My wife was wearing black saree and Hema was wearing white t-shirt in this photograph. It was same photo after watching which many client of Hema had asked date with my wife, it was photo of last day of our college, but wait, why Hema replace it with our marriage photo? What does that mean? There is same photo on Hema’s wall, now same photo is in our wall. I don’t understand the meaning of it. Does that mean now my wife is committed to Hema and not to me. She could have install this new photo beside our marriage photo, but she did not do it, she replace our marriage photo, what did this mean?

I was thinking about it, I don’t know whether Meenakshi is aware of this or not? Because this photo was covered till now, Ii decided to walk towards bedroom to meet my wife, I went to bedroom door, and I was about to knock the door, but wait, there was something attached to door, there was one letter attached to our bedroom door, I pick it up, it was small letter, and it was from Hema, at least handwriting suggest so, it was written as below.

Vishal, I know you will try to enter in bedroom of Meenakshi as soon as I leave, so I write this letter to you and left it on Meenu’s bedroom door, you please leave Meenu alone for few days, she must be tired, guys had fucked her lot in these days, so please don’t disturb her, let her take rest, and as agreed don’t bring this subject again in front of her. And one more thing, please don’t replace the photo frame I have installed on your wall, it will remain as it is now, this new photo is symbol of our friendship, don’t worries no one will blackmail you guys, Anil will visit your wife as friend only sometime, don’t overthink about it, we all have erase these three days from our mind and you also do the same, and don’t hurt Meenakshi, Just stay away from Meenu for few days and don’t even enter in her bedroom, now few days this will be only Meenakshi bedroom, you sleep in hall, Give her some privacy for few days, she is your wife and loyal to you.

After reading this message, I got another shock, why she want me to stay away from my own wife? Why she replace our marriage symbol with this new photo? Why my wife doesn’t talk even single word to me? Meenu told she was injected many times in these days, but I don’t see even single mark of injection on her ass, how? Probably they injected her on arms all the time. I didn’t saw her front body or her arm. But if guys has injected her so many times, then I should have seen injection mark on her back, maybe I overlook it, But Why Hema wants me to stay away from my Meenu totally? Why she ban my entry in abedroom? Meenu had locked bedroom from inside that mean she also don’t want me to come in bedroom. Meenakshi don’t show me her front body part, is there any secret there? Guys fucked my wife meenakshi, I could understand that, but why Hema not want me to touch Meenu? What she means by Anil will keep visiting as friend? How my wife agrees to come nude only covered in shawl? Why they didn’t call m me to farmhouse to pick my wife? Do they want to keep place secret from me? If Hema was really injected, then why I don’t see injection mark on her ass?

Was my wife telling truth? How many guys really know I am husband of Meenu? Does this new photograph indicate that Meenakshi is not my loyal wife, but she is slut friend of Hema? Did my wife change loyalty? What is guarantee that these teenager and guys won’t enter in our life again? What is guarantee that Meenu will not fall for richness of Vijendra? Does Hema give number of Meenu to all guys? Who know whether these guys have my wife’s photograph with them or not? Who know that this photo will not get viral tomorrow?

Who is mastermind? Hema? Anil? Vijendra? Or my own wife? What is role of those guys? What is role of medical guy? What is role of pizza guy? Who were those two guys sitting back in SUV? If these guys was not aware I am her hubby, then why they was teasing me? Why they were showing Meenu’s inners cloth like blouse, panty to me only? Why Vijendra gifted me blouse of my wife? Why Pizza guy told me story inside of bungalow in detail?

There was lot of questions, but I was relief that my wife is with me, and she is honest with me, Hema had also told that these guys will not blackmail US, I decide to give time to Meenu to get out of this and forget about what had happened and begun new journey from here.After all she is my wife and staying away from her is matter of few days.. i again take sleeping pill and sleep on sofa....

It was ten days since my Meenu is back from her one day date with Vijendra, she told me that these guys have gangbang her, they drug her and fuck her forcefully. Meenakshi pretended to be innocent, but why did she hide herself in bedroom from last ten days, i don’t know the answer. Yes friends my wife Meenakshi has locked herself in bedroom from last ten days. I cook food for her and keep it on her bedroom door, she open door very slightly pick her food and close the door. She again keeps all dishes at bedroom door once she is done. Guys, we have bathroom and toiled attached to our bedroom, and her wardrobe I is also in bedroom. She communicates whatever she wants with me on phone.

Guys, Meenu lock herself in bedroom that doesn’t mean she have not meet with anyone, sometime Hema come and directly went in bedroom to see her, Hema don’t even look at me. One male doctor (age 30 daily comes to visit her in evening. Hemlata and doctor daily visit our house at eight pm. I have to hide myself in kitchen when they visit, yes guys, Meenu told me on phone that this doctor is friend of Vijendra, so they don’t want him to know that Meenakshi is married. Why don’t understand why they chose male doctor?

Now I got the secret of replacing our marriage photo with photo of Hema & Meenakshi in hall ((read last part for reference). They don’t want doctor to realize that she is married, so they replace the photograph. I could understand, actually anil has fooled both the girls and have gangbang my wife (as per my wife version). I know my wife Meenu will need treatment to get out of this physical assault (gangbang and drug). I also understand that I can’t take Meenu to any random hospital, doctor will ask how this happens, one need special doctor to treat her, and Vijendra & anil have doctor for such situation. I guess this doctor belong to Vijendra, that is why Hema want Meenu’s marriage as secret, so she replace all photograph and make me hide daily when doctor visit.

All this time Hema didn’t reveal much to me, my wife meenakshi only order me on phone from bedroom, and she had requested me to not to ask anything and she need some time before things become as it was earlier. Anil didn’t receive my call, once I call Anil three times in row to get answers, but he did not receive my phone, but I immediately receive call from my wife Meenakshi and she told me not to disturb Anil. That mean instead of calling me Anil call my wife meenakshi and told her that I am bothering him. I don’t understand these groupies. Why everyone is avoiding me? What is real truth? I just resign and keep quiet, I know I can’t call Vijendra or another guys. All doors were lock for me and I was just waiting for finishing Meenu’s treatment.

It has been half month now that treatment of my wife was going on and I have not got glimpse of her in my own house, she was present in same house, she was present in our same bedroom, but I haven’t seen her. One male doctor and Hema was daily entering in her bedroom and was spending hour in my own bedroom with my wife. It has become routine now, I had started to go to job now, I leave daily at 10 AM and come back at 7 PM.
I now understand that Hema do come out of bedroom when I go to office, she prepare afternoon food for herself, she watch TV, she spend her day as per her regular schedule, she even go to market, she go to our neighbor to talk to them, but whenever I come she quickly lock herself in bedroom, I understand now she has recover, she is back to normal for entire world but for me she is lost, meenakshi only hide herself from me. Visit of doctor & Hema was still going on and I have to hide myself in kitchen before they come, as this doctor belong to group of Vijendra and marital status of Meenakshi has to be kept secret from him.
==========

welcome   

Like Reply

Now it was two months after that gangbang incident, 10-12 guys has brutally drugged and fuck my wife, Doctor and Hema is not visiting our house from last one month, that means my lovely wife Meenakshi has recovered from her gangbang session physically. But I know it will take her time to get out of it mentally.

in last one month Meenakshi had started to come out of bedroom, yes Meenu do come out of bedroom, in her normal cloths in front of me, things are quite normal now, she behave like normal housewife, she cook food for us, we go for movie, we go for shopping, we watch TV together, she laugh with me, talk with me, share all her daily chorus with me, I realize she is trying to get out of gangbang incident. My wife Meenu is also rebuilding our relationship and she is treating me like her friend, yes guys she is treating me like friend and not like hubby.

Yes you heard it correct, I still don’t get privileges which one wife allow to her husband, yes she don’t allow me to have sex with her, Meenu have not yet allowed me entry in bedroom, yes guys, my wife Meenakshi do not allow entry to me in our own bedroom. Meenu told me that she need some time to get out of all that happen to her, and till then I have to stay out of bedroom. Actually she did not order me to stay out o of bedroom, she requested me, and I grant her requests. My wife tell me it will take at least six months to her to again enter in relationship with me, indirectly she was saying she can’t allow me to have sex with her for six months.

Friends, I am out of bedroom, I don’t get privileges which one husband should get on her wife, but after lot of perusal my wife Meenu have granted me privileges of one boyfriend. Yes guys, you guess it correct, Meenakshi do allow me to touch her, I kiss her, we smooch, we do lip to lip kiss, she allow me to hug her, she allow me to stare at her body over her cloths, she sometime also bend little bit to show me her cleavage, Meenu allow me to fondle her above her cloths. All this happen in our hall, she had strictly prohibited me from entering bedroom.

It was our college days all again, I took her to cinema, as you all know now my wife Meenu allow to fondle her only above cloths, but in our college days she was allowing me to put hand inside her top in cinema hall, so I took her to cinema hall where I can feel her naked boobs, I can put my hand inside her shirt, but my wife ensure that I don’ get opportunity to see her naked boobs.

Daily my wife sleep in bedroom, and I have to sleep in hall, daily she give me good night kiss before disappearing into bedroom, I also fondle her boobs before she went into bedroom. I have not seen her naked boobs since that gangbang incident, but I have fondle them lot, but all was happening over cloths only, it remind me of our college days, but in college days she used to show me her boobs under that park, but now she have not shown me her any private part from last two months.

I requested her to that I want to suck her boobies, but Meenu don’t allow me, instead she allow me to suck her boobs from over her blouse, I suck her boobs above her cloth so intensely that her kameez,blouse,shirt become very wet by my saliva as if it is drenched in water. She allows me to grin my penis on her saree cover ass. When I tried to enter hand inside her saree or jeans she stop me, she allow to put hand in her shirt, but she n never allow me to put hand in her jeans or saree. Remember guys my wife is not showing me any of her private part since gangbang session.

Today I was sitting in office and thinking about how things change? It has two months to that hot gangbang, my wife meenakshi don’t want to talk even word about it, in fact I also want to forget it, but meenakshi is keeping me away from sex, that remind me of that gangbang, that remind me how that guys throw saree of meenakshi on my face, that remind me how meenakshi give blowjob to Vijendra in car, that remind me how medical guy take my wife topless picture, it remind me how petticoat of meenakshi which is lying under YZ tree, that prohibited sex constantly remind me of that black day. It fill me up with anger when I think that my own wife Meenakshi had gangbanged by many guys, but she is showing tantrum to her own hubby.

I was also surprise how Anil and Vijendra disappear in our life, it is very illogical to guys like vishal or Vijendra to not trap girl like Meenakshi, I know my wife can earn many lakh rupees for Anil. I have anger for anil, but not for Vijendra, I know Vijendra had fuck my wife but he do not know that meenakshi is married to me, and Vijendra also have shown lot of sympathy to me. But I have lot of anger for that Anil.

I was thinking all this and suddenly my phone ring, I saw it was message from my lovely wife Meenu, prior to gangbang meenakshi used to call me thrice in day, but after gangbang it was very rare, in fact she cut my phone when I call her, but today she send me message, it was good sign, it was sign of things going to normalcy. I quickly pick up the phone and open message, it read as below.

Vishal, please come home in next one hour, you can directly enter in our bedroom, there is surprise for you, and don’t try to call me, I won’t be able to receive, see you after one hour’”

My wife send me message after one month, I was happy, but I don’t know what she want? And why she can’t receive her own hubby’s phone in her own house? I don’t want to think about it, today might be my lucky day, and she might want to resume our sex life. Because meenakshi had asked me to enter in bedroom directly, my penis got erect by thinking about getting opportunity to fuck my own wife, it remind me of college days when Meenu used to tell me on phone when she want to have sex with me. Quickly wrap up from office and in next one house I was on my door.

I open my door, I was very happy; I open my door by my key. I see hall is empty, I know my wife meenakshi is in bedroom, I was sure that today I will get opportunity to fuck her, I put my bag on sofa, and slowly went towards bedroom door. I push bedroom door, I was pushing my own bedroom door first time after two months, I enter in my own bedroom where my own wife was waiting for me, today she was about to allow me sex after two months, and first time after that gangbang session.

I saw in bedroom, and my wife was sitting on our marital bed, she was resting her back on bed rest, her leg was on bed, as she was resting her back on bedrest, her leg was coming towards middle of bed. I wanted to jump on my own wife, I want to fuck her like slut, I was waiting for this day from last couple of months, finally she had agreed to this session.

But I look at here carefully, it doesn’t look like she is ready for sex session, she was wearing very ordinary salwar kameez, it was sleeveless kameez and it was hugging to her body, though it was not reveling much cleavage but as you all know my wife meenakshi has big boobs, her size was very prominent, if someone enter in bedroom one will definitely look at her chest before her face. I was expecting my wife Meenu in very good attire today, I was expecting that she will get ready like new bride for this session, but that was not case. She was looking very ordinary.

But I don’t care, I just want to fuck her today, I want to put my penis in her pussy, she had not allowed mt to see her private body part in last two months, I look into her eyes, Meenakshi blush, I move towards my own bed, I was about to go on my own marital bed after two months, I went and hold both legs of meenakshi, she didn’t react, she just blush, I pull her leg and now she was sleeping on bed, her back which was resting on bedrest was not lying on bed, I look toward meenakshi from toe to head, she was looking very fuckable even in this ordinary dress. Meenakshi didn’t encourage me for sex, but neither she stop me, I was about to jump on her to fuck her, suddenly someone talk from behind.

Hey don’t fuck my best friend Meenu, she is my friend from last ten years, I know she is your legal wife from couple of year, but you can’t fuck her in front of me’, I turn around and I saw it was our college friend Hema. She was standing on our bedroom door, maybe when I enter in bedroom she hide herself behind the door, and I was so full of sex that I don’t even notice her.

I look at my Meenakshi and her best friend Hema alternatively, both was blushing, we three are friends from our college days, both girl like to tease me in funny way, it was not first time Hema was teasing me sexually about meenakshi, we are college friend and It was very common in our college days, but today It was embarrassing, means I was about to fuck my wife meenakshi and suddenly Hema stop me, I don’t know what to do, how can she stop me from fucking my own wife?I keep quiet and sit beside leg of meenakshi on our own bedroom.

I look at Hema, she was looking very well-dressed, she was wearing blue jeans and low cut t-shirt, it was very low cut t-shirt that I could easily see her cleavage, I was sitting on sofa and Hema was standing still I was able to see her cleavage, that means any person who is taller than Hema could easily see her entire boob if he peeping her t-shirt from above her shoulder. Even if Hema bend slightly one could easily see her boobs, why was she wearing such slutty dress? And what was she doing in our bedroom in that slutty dress?

Generally Hema dress like this when she has to go to her client, but why in our own bedroom? Does that mean any client of Hema is coming to fuck her? do Hema want that client fucking session to take place in my bedroom? Remember guys that picture of Hema & Meenakshi is still on our wall, is my home now place for Hema to bring her client? Remember guys I know Hema slut from last ten years but she have not allow me sex with her as I am hubby of her best friend Meenakshi.

Wait guys, why I am so negative, my wife Meenu had told me that there is surprise for me in message, does that mean Hema is my surprise? Does that mean our common friend Hema has prepared herself for me? Does that mean today Hema will allow sex to me? Meenakshi gangbang herself for Hema, does that mean today Hema will allow fuck to me and repay Meenakshi? What was exactly happening?

Is this another trap? Is my wife really clean? It again adding to confusion, is my wife innocent? And hema is playing with her? Is Hema prepared for me? If yes what she want in return? Does she want my wife Meenu to become slut? Is my wife agree to become slut? Is my wife innocent victim? Or is she part of it? Is it another plan from Anil? Does vijendnra really don’t know meenu is my wife?

I was confuse and just looking towards both the girls..

=========

welcome   

Like Reply
I don’t understand what Is happening, I was expecting some sex with my lovely wife Meenakshi today, I thought my drought of sex will over today, I thought my wife it totally out of that unfortunate gangbang incident, and today will be new start for us. But Hemlata is in our bedroom, why? I looked at her, as I told you she was wearing very erotic low cut t-shirt, most of her upper chest was open. My wife Meenakshi was wearing ordinary salwar kameez but her heavy boobs were giving hot look to her. I must say Meenakshi was looking hotter than Hemlata only because of her heavier boobs.

Both girls giggle, our college friend and famous call girl of city Hemlata was standing at door, from her appearance its look like she is ready for another assignment, but why in my bedroom? Hemlata smile at me, I wanted to look at her cleavage but I know I can’t openlay stare at it, Hemlata move across me and sit beside my wife on bed, now both college friends were sitting on my bed, on same bed where I have fuck my wife Meenakshi many time on daily basis.

Vishal, listen my questions carefully, and I only want answer in yes or no, do you purchase condom from medical guy for Vijendra, so he could fuck me?” My wife Meenakshi ask me, but why was she asking this, I remember the car incident where that medical guy almost forcefully put condom packet in my pocket (read previous updates), wait, guys Hema was trying to convenience my wife that I wanted Vijendra to fuck my wife Meenakshi.

Yes, but actually...”, I was about to explain her my situation but suddenly Hemlata snap me.

Vishal just answer in yes or no”, Hema interrupted me, I was about speak but again next question come from my wife Meenakshi.

Yes”, I answered and keep quiet; I was looking towards my own toe. There was tear in Meenakshi eyes, she don’t want to listen entire answer, in fact I feel she know the answer she was just wanting to confirm it from me. But how Meenu know it, it was secret between Me, Vijendra & Medical guy, even Hemlata & Anil don’t know it, does that mean Vijendra is still in touch with my wife?

Viju gifted my blouse to you, He told you he is going to fuck me like animal, still you give him condom”, actually what Meenakshi was asking, honestly answer for this is correct. But I don’t want him to fuck Meenakshi, I was not supporting Vijendra, things were just happening, I don’t know what to answer, I just signal yes by moving my head and look down.

Meenakshi hug Hema, she was sobbing, “I was under impression till now that watchman provide condom to Viju, but my own husband had provided condom to him, Hema, I went in that park because I though Vijendra don’t have condom with him, I keep him busy, I keep him away from condom, but I don’t know my own hubby was also involve in plan, I never expect he will provide condom, I am sorry I trust him”, Hemlata was tapping my wife’s back sympathetically and she was smiling at me, she was saying by her eyes that she has created big wall of misunderstanding between Me & Meenakshi.

Meenakshi was still having her face on Hemlata shoulder, Hema speak, “You are so innocent, all men are same, they only want one thing from us”, she was adding oil to fire, she was sounding sympathetic but Hema was actually smiling at me.

Truthfully Vijendra has told me that, but you guys know thing happen in which circumstances, I want to explain it to meenakshi, I started my answer, “but at least listen to me...”

Shut up just answer is Yes or No”, Hema again interrupted me & stop me, I kept quiet, but how Vijendra become Viju for my wife, why she was addressing as Viju to him, something is still going on between Meenu and Vijendra, if she did not meet him after that unfortunate day then how Vijendra become Viju?

Hema get down from bed & suddenly come in front of me, very close to me, “Vishal, I am your friend from last ten years, I am friend of your wife from last 12 years, if you wanted to fuck me you could have asked me, why you play all this drama?”

What drama?”, I was surprised, I tried to go on bed to sit beside my wife, but Hema didn’t allow me, she obstructed my way. and she slightly pull her tshirt little down and bring her one boobs out, wow her white milky boobs, very white, i was keen to see it from last ten years, now it was front of my eyes, within distance of one feet, but i can't touch it, i have to convince my wife that I am correct, I am not wrong. but I was male and i just keep staring at her boobies, my dick was getting erect slowly.

One thing was that Meenakshi from her position can't see that her best friend have her one boob out of her tshirt, as Hema's back was towards my wife, so Meenakshi was thinking Hema is standing normally. I was staring at her milky boobies, suddenly Hemlata speak..

why you tell Vijendra that you are married to Meenu, and if he allow you to fuck me(Hema) then you can convince Meenakshi to fuck Vijendra once more”, Hema speak, I was stunt, it was all fake story, planted by Hema, vishal and Vijendra. Now they wanted to convince my wife that I wanted to get her fuck by Vijendra so that I could fuck Hema.

Who told this?”, I scream in frustration, but my dick was still erect, and i was still giving glance to 26 years old Hema's boob.

Anil & Viju was here this morning, they told me the whole truth”, Meenakshi speak, I was about to tell her that this is blatant lie but again Hemlata intervene.

Vijendra & Anil was pressurizing Me & Hema from last one month so that they could fuck Meenakshi, but Meenu didn’t allow them & say strict no because of you only, but today they open all secret of deal between you and them”, I was still dumbstruck, I don’t know what to say, my wife Meenu speak..

I don't understand this, hema again speak "see, Meenakshi, your husband is still staring at my cleavage, and his dick is erect just watching me", saying so Hema quickly put her boobs back in tshirt, she did it smartly i am sure Meenakshi didn't realize that she had bring her boobs out and now she had put it back again, Meenakshi got impression that i was womanizer and was staring at her boobs.

Meenakshi leave the bed and come close to us, she look at me and Hema, till now hema had put back her boobs inside tshirt and she was standing normaly, My wife look in my eyes, i was confuse and suddenly she touch my penis over my jeans, oh my god, she wanted to check if I am erect or not, i was erect, becuase Hemlata had shown me her boobs, but Meenakshi don't know that, she found my dick is erect, she thought that it got erect becuase i got opportunity to fuck hema, it was another confusion and it make her feel that story planted by Hema is correct.

Meenakshi again look in my eyes, “Men are men, your deal is succesful, see you wanted to fuck my friend hema and They have send Hemlata for you today, enjoy her, fuck her, all men are same, you all want only one thing, I am leaving this bedroom, you fuck Hema, you wanted to fuck her from college days, satisfy yourself”, Meenu speak & went to bed again to pick her dupatta, she lifted her dupatta, go on bed again, she pick her mobile phone, why she pick mobile phone? with whom she want to talk?

Meenakshi get out of bed, she come to Hema & hug her, Meenu was sobbing, this continue for few seconds, then Meenu left Hema, and started to go out of bedroom, she was dialling some number on her phone, I was about to follow my wife but Hema hold my hand, Meenu quickly go out of bedroom & lock door from outside. Now I was alone in my own bedroom with my college friend Hemlata.

I go and tried to open door but Meenu has locked it from outside, I turned back and about to speak but Hema come close to me and keep her fingers on my lips and ask me to keep quiet, “Vishal, You will loose Meenu now, it is very sure, she is in love with Vijendra because of his money I guess, that’s why he has manage to fool her once more, so don’t be emotional, just fuck me”, she smiled at me.

I was about to speak but she don’t allow me, “ I am going to bathroom, and will take bath for ten minute, take your decision, I will come out naked, decision is yours, if you want to fuck me remove all your cloths and just sit on bed naked, this is our night”, saying so she quickly went in attached bathroom.

Guys, one thing is clear, that Vijendra, vishal & Hemlata are mastermind of this plan, and they are playing with mind of my innocent wife Meenu, My wife is innocent, and I am coward, they are taking advantage of both of us. But is really Meenakshi clean? Should I fuck Hemlata now? I really wanted to fuck her from college days, but she was friend of my wife so I was not able to do so, today I have opportunity, should I use it? I know anyway I am losing my wife, so why not fuck this girl?

Wait, but if I fuck Hemlata now, then Meenu will think that I was involved in plan of she getting fuck by Vijendra, what should I do? But even if I don’t Hema she will definitely lie that I have fuck her. I was confused.

=========

welcome   

Like Reply

I don’t understand what to do? It is fact that I want to fuck Hemlata, I want to fuck her from my college days, if she was not friend of my wife and then girlfriend Meenakshi then I would have fucked Hemlata till now. Many of my college friends have fucked her; I want to remind you guys that Hemlata was professional call girl from college days. she has allow to fuck from junior college boys to professrs, there are very few guy who have not fuck her. boys used to openly slap her ass, they took her to corner of classrom and kiss her, she has suck penis of boys many time in empty classrom. rich guys use to take hema to their car for quick session.

What an irony!! I know one slut from ten years now, and I have not fucked her. today was my opportunity, but my wife was in hall, how can I fuck her best friend Hemlata in bedroom? as you all know though she was college slut, she was also best friend of my lovely wife meenakshi, who is sitting in hall right now, both girl share great bonding between them. Hemlata was my friend also, I was in big dilemma, i can't loose my wife for one fucking session.

Remember guys, my wife Meenakshi has kept me away from sex from last couple of month, meenakshi have not shown me any of her private body part, and to add fuel to fire Meenakshi has allow me to fondle her, she allow me to kiss her, but no penetration or no private body part shown, she kept me outside of bedroom. male inside me wanted to fuck someone so badly. i just need sex now, becuase i left office this afternoon after Meenakshi sms, and i am erect from that time only.

I am telling you all this because though it was very difficult for any husband to fuck girl in this circumstances, but I was sexually high because from last couple of months I was only allowed to fondle Meenakshi, but no fucking, I want to penetrate, it was taking effect on me, and in some time I am expecting Hemlata on my bed totally nude. i love her ass, i wanted to touch her ass, fuck her from back from college days.

I sit on my bed, I didn’t become nude, Hemlata had told me if I want to fuck her I have to sit nude on bed. I wanted to fuck her but in this circumstances I don’t have courage to become nude and sit on bed like shameless guy. All memories of my friends telling me how they fuck Hemlata was coming in my mind, image of nude Hemlata was running through my mind.

i remember how she used to go with boys for fucking session in college days, i remember how guys used to drop her back in totally exhausted condition, while droping also they used to kiss her on road, slap her ass, pinch her boobs. i remember many time boys used to kept her bra with them as souvenir, as i can judge from her dress whether she is wearing bra or not. i remember how she used to limp after having sex session with built up guy, my penis was getting erect, And suddenly door of bathroom open..

I saw Hemlata, but she was not nude, she was wearing bra and panty. She was milky white, wow, as my friends who fuck her told me, she is very smooth and white, Hemlata is much like college girl, more slim than curve, but she was tall and have big ass to make up for her small boobs. becuase of her height i am sure many guys will prefer to fuck her than big boobs girl. many boys like to stroke thin girl and love to listen their screaming.

I look her from head to toe, she was spotless, there was not even single dark shade on her body, my dream of fucking her was going to be true IN strange cirumstances, she smile and turn back to show me her ass, OMG, her panty was so small and her entire ass was in front of me, white ass, big ass.

I told you guys this college slut Hemlata is much like teenager, but she have big ass. i am sure if she sit on someone face with this big ass, he won't be able to breath, anil has big role to play in her big ass. If we compare boobs of my wife Meenakshi with Hemlata then meenakshi have bigger boobs, but if we compare bums of Hemlata and Meenakshi then Hemlata have big bums, probably because she is getting hard fucking from variety of males. it is also possible that hemlata is fucked in ass. she was still standing infront of bathroom facing away from me.

I look at that white body of Hemlata and it remind me all thing that my friend had told me about her, this is same body to which my every friend have fuck in college days, I am getting this opportunity after 7 years of college. I was unlucky in that sense, but I was lucky that Ii am getting opportunity to fuck her when she was on her peak. it is alwarys fun to fuck girl at age of 26 than age of 18.

Hemlata was still looking away from me, when I saw her in her bra and panty all thoughts of my wife vanish from my head, all circumstances vanish from my head. now male inside me told me, don't leave her just fuck her, its your day. I quickly remove my cloths; I did it in one minute and throw all cloths down from bed. Hemlata was facing away from me, but she turns her neck and saw I was stripping, she blush and slowly undo her bra. And throw it towards bedroom door. Now Hema’s entire back was open in front of me, her boobs was nude but was facing away from me. Hemlata quickly remove her panty and throw it near bedroom door, now her bra and panty was lying near bedroom door. My clothes were lying beside bed, and we both were nude in bedroom.

My wife was in hall, and I was nude in bedroom with her best friend Meenakshi. in college days it was common, hemlata used to spend her time with her client in room and my wife meenakshi used to wait for her in hotel reception, or in park boys used to take hemlata behind trees for fucking and my wife meenakshi used to wait for her. but today hemlata was not with client, she was with me, husband of meenakshi. this was not park or hotel, this was house of meenakshi, it was strange for my wife that her husband is fucking her best friend on her own marrital bed.

Hemlata was still facing away from me, I step down from bed & go and stand directly behind Hemlata, she was so slim, so white, so smooth. i was with nude girl after couple of month, my wait was about to finish.i sniff her back, i sniff her hair, i touch her very soft nude bums, wow she was very soft, more soft than my wife.

I hug college slut hemlata from back and kiss on her neck, my penis was directly in touch of her big ass, my penis grew immensly and become hot rod, I put my hands on her navel like gentleman, I didn’t try to touch her boobies directly. I kiss on her neck, I move my hands upward to hold her boobs, but she caught my hands, and again brings them back on her navel. Why don’t she allow to touch me her boobs? i don't understand, but i ignore it, i started grinning my body on her body, my penis was mauling on her big soft bums, and it was very big and hot becuase i was away from sex from last two months.

Hemlata turn around, but we remain in same position, I was hugging her from back, she move towards bed in same position, i was hugging her from back and walking with her towards bed, in this 20 seconds i tried to hold her boobs by my hand but she always stop me, we was in front of bed now, i was hugging her from back and hemlata throw herself on bed. Now on bed she was lying below me, her chest was flat on bed, I was lying above her, and my penis was directly in touch of her ass, I want to penetrate her in same position.i was so excited i started to dry humping her, i was hitting my penis on her ass, as if i fucking her.

vishal, you know there were 20 boys in our class, and all other 19 have fuck me in every position, they fuck me in park, in hotel, in car. you was only one who did not fuck me, today after our session, I will be girl who is fucked by every guy of our class”, Hemlata told me, she was blushing, I was grinding my penis on her ass, she was sleeping below me, I know she was slut and I was not interested in her statistic, I already knew every guy have fuck her in college days, I even know in which lodge boys took her for fucking. I even know her rate card, she has different rate for different activity like blowjob, fucking, kissing, boob sucking. I ignore her statement, and put my hand between our bodies and hold my penis, I tried to insert it in her pussy from sleeping position.

ouch, don't be in hurry", saying so hemlata move so that i can't pentrate her, my penis miss target many time, guys you know it is difficult to enter girl from this position if she did not coeprate, even if girl cooperate it is difficult to penetrate in pussy from this position, Hema was move rapidly so that i can't pentrate her. she was blushing, i totaly forget that my wife is out of my bedroom.

"Vishal, lets play game, my which body part you like most? Don’t tell answer by mouth just kiss that body part, and we will start our fucking session.”, Hemlata again asked me question, but this time she was expecting answer,i know if i don't answer her she won't allow me to fuck her, so i stop trying to penetrate her, I love her big ass, she have small boobs than Meenakshi, and she have big ass than meenakshi. If meenakshi have asked me this question, I would have kiss her lips, because I love Meenakshi. But Hemlata was slut, I just want to fuck her, I love her ass. but as per deal i don't have to tell answer,i have to kiss that body part. hemlata was still lying on bed face down.

Now I sit on my knees between two long legs of Hemlata, she was lying face down on bed, I look her fleshy ass, I want to kiss her bums as it was most favorite part of her body, I was on knee between her leg, I bend forward and kiss on her right ass cheek, and lightly slap her left ass check.i wanted to fuck her, i was very hard.

Wow, you love my ass, many guys love it, most client hire me so that they can fuck me from back, i was expecting this answer,now I give you liberty to suck my ass for 10 minutes, once you make it wet by your saliva, I will allow you to penetrate me”, oops, I love her ass, but for slapping and fucking, not for sucking. her ass have lot of flesh for slapping and mauling.

but now she told me to suck her ass, I knew if i would got opportunity to suck favorite body part then i would have said i love your boobs, becuase i am not big fan of ass licking. I prefer sucking boobs more than sucking ass, but I want to fuck her, so I have to suck her ass.one more thing was in my favor that Hemlata has just taken bath. So her ass was clean. Still I prefer boob sucking over ass sucking, I wanted to change my decision and want to see if she allow me to suck her boobs”

Hema, can I suck you boobs, I love your boobs from college days, i want to suck them from ten years now, i just keep quiet becuase of Meenakshi”, I asked her to test my luck.

Hemlata turned her neck sligtly, and look at me seriously, “Vishal, remember one thing, my boobs sucking & lip kissing privileges are reserved only for Anil, Vijendra and some special clients, its not for everyone, if i would have allowed every client to suck my boobs it would have become bigger than your wife meenakshi”, saying so Hemlata turn slightly, now she was sleeping on her right shoulder, I was still between her legs, she has turned only her upper body to show me her boobs.

i saw her boobs, every guy of our college have seen it, every guy have probably fondle her, but i am watching her boobs today, seven year after finishing college, it was white, very white, milky boobs. but wait there was written something on her boobs, it was written in black color. only black thing on her body other than her hair & her nipple was some letter written on boobs.

I look at it carefully, remember guys i am sitting between her legs, and she was on her right shoulder, so I could see her left boobs, i saw towards here boobs, and on her boobs capital ‘A’ was written, it look like permanent black ink, thata letter was so big that it cover her entire boob, middle line of letter 'A' was going from above her nipple, i was curious what that letter mean, i was at her other boobs but her other boob was not totally visible to me, she put her left hand under her right boobs and raised slightly and I saw capital ‘V’ was written on her other boob. it was also written with black permenant ink, 'V' was so big that it cover her entire boob. i was thinking and suddenly hemlata speak.

Vishal, ‘A’ stand for Anil, and ‘V’ stand for Vijendra, they own my boobs, they own my lips as well, though I am allowing you to penetrate me, you can never suck or touch my boobs, I can show it to you, you can sniff it, but no touching to boobs, you don’t have that right, and my lips also belong to vishal & Vijendra and some important clients, I can’t kiss you or I can’t suck you, I can’t touch you by my lips”, I was stunt, i never knew this, how would i know, i have never seen hemlata like this before, one thing was clear hemlata is not whore, she is professional call girl, her agent Anil want to won her, i was still shock.

but wait guys, my wife have not shown me her boobs from couple of months, does that mean these guys have written ‘V’ and ‘A’ on her boobs, is that why she hide it from me or there was some real health issue, suddenly my erection was gone, possessiveness struck me, is this secret of my wife Meenakshi not showing me her body nude. I remember when Meenakshi come from her gangbang that day also I saw her nude back, but she never show me her front part, jealousy hit me, my erection was gone.

I saw towards Hemlata, she was sleeping on her front body again and her boobs was not visible to me, i don't even realize when she sleep again on her front body, she spread her legs, remember I am sitting on bed between her two legs, she spread her legs so that I can have access to her asshole for sucking. Hemlata slightly hit me by her legs to bring me back in present, she tilted her face and smile at me, she signal me to start sucking her ass. it look like hemlata is happy that she is owned by anil and vijendra.

I quickly take my mouth very close to her ass & tried to suck her ass check, “not there vishal”, saying so she push me back by her ass, now by both her hand Hemlata open her asscheck, so that her ass crack was accessible for me to sucking, I can see her ass hole. “suck my ass crack, I will allow you to touch my other body part but initially suck my ass crack”, guys what was this, i wanted to fuck her but she was insisting me to suck her ass crack, but it was my mistake as i have selected her ass as my favorite body part. still in my mind i was thinking whether they have written letter on meenakshih boobs are not? why is she hiding her front body part from me?

I put my mouth in between her ass crack, it is same place where our entire college have put their penis, this place have many loads of cum, and today I was sucking it, I will not say I don’t like it, but I was not expecting it. I put my mouth in there. It was clean and smelling good, I guess she has just wash it by good intimate wash.

I must say guys, hemlata have very white ass, it is very rare, many girls or boys have little blackish ass, and almost everyone have black ass crack,no matter how white his other body is, but here hemlata has white ass crack, it was as white as her boobs, yes, i understand that Anil is taking great care of his slut, hemlata ass was as white as any pornstar. i initially was down that i have to lick her ass crack, but now i don't have any regret, as her as was very clean and very white. i started sucking it by my lips. remember Hemlata is sleeping on bed on her front, and i am sitting between her legs and sucking her ass.

vishal, you might be thinking why I don’t allow you to suck boobs, because anil believe if call girl have bigger boobs then client think she is cheap slut, and client don't pay much for girl, anil want me to be high profile call girl, he present me as college girl, so he want my boobs to remain like teenager, I know it is bigger as compare to teenager, but he don’t want to make my boobs as big as your wife meenakshi, if it happen he can’t present me to client as college girl”, I was listening and sucking her ass, I was very busy to listening her. Hemlata was right, in our college days boys used to identify from her boobs whether she have boyfriend or not, bigger boobs means have boyfriend and small boobs means no boyfriend. Anil was really intelligent pimp, he was really maitainig his sluts well, i was sucking her ass by lip and admiring anil, becuase he pay hemlata so hight and guide her how to maintain her body part. clean ass of hemlata is big example of it. i love sucking her ass by mouth.

Vishal, do one thing, you raise your neck”, Hemlata spread her ass check and ask me to spit on her ass hole, I spit on it as ordered, i don't understand what she was doing, or what she want, but i follow her, I wanted to finish this quickly,now she again ask me to put my mouth, but this time she ask me to lick it by my tounge and not by lips, she wanted to fill my tounge their. this was little insulting but she was clean their, and it was my choice as i have choosen ass as favorite body part.

I touch her ass crack by my tongue, OMG, what I was doing, sucking ass crack of slut by my tounge, I keep doing it and was thinking why my wife hide her boobs from me, has meenakshi accept this profession, what was meenakshi doing in hall, what will be obligation of this fucking session. male inside me has betrayed husband inside me, now i was licking ass of my friend and my wife's best friend Hemlata, I was thinking all about this.

Suddenly I feel someone was pressing my head in Hemlata’s ass crack, it was strong hands, it was hand of male, OMG who was this, I heard someone laughing, from laughing sound there was couple of male, and one female, it was clear that female was nothing but my wife Meenakshi, but who was other two males? I was so busy in sucking ass and lost in my thought I don’t even remember that someone have entered in bedroom. I remember in car my wife was so busy sucking Vijendra that sheh forget I watched him from window, and today I was so busy that I don’t even realize someone have enter in bedroom. He was still pressing my head very hard in her asscrack that I was suffocating, but who was there?
=============

welcome   

Like Reply

I was licking ass of Hemlata, I must say it was not dirty ass crack, it was also not smelling bad, two big ass chicks and one deep cleavage between them, very clean holes, I always thought of ass licking as dirty activity but today when I am licking my college friend Hemlata ass, I found it good, very soft place, I never thought ass crack will be that soft, In my own bedroom, on my own marital bed I I was licking her, and suddenly someone press my head from back, deep in that ass crack.

I tried to raise my head, but pressure increase from back, I listen giggling sound, it was surely my wife Meenakshi giggling, I listen voice of Hemlata also, both girls were laughing, I don’t even realize when did my wife come in, and who is this guy who is pressing my head in ass of Hemlata, I listen now laughing sound of male, two males, I recognize, it was Vijendra and Anil. Oh my god, it was Anil & Vijendra again, in my own bedroom.

Wait, I am naked, I am naked in front of two males. I was embarrassed, I know Hemlata was also naked, but it is not big deal for her, she has habit of staying naked among many males. She has been gangbanged many time in her slut career, and if I was nude among girls I wouldn’t have mind, but becoming nude in front of guys is embarrassment for me, and these are same guys who have seen my wife naked, same guys who fuck my wife.

And suddenly that guy pull my hair, and raise me from Hemlata ass, I look towards the face, and he was Anil, as I get up Hemlata quickly turn around, and now she was sitting on bed, I saw beside Anil, there was Vijendra, and beside Vijendra there was my wife Meenakshi, for my relief all of them were totally cloth, my wife was wearing same Kameez and salwar, and these two guys were wearing jeans and tshirt. Now in this room only Me and Hemlata were totally nude on my marital bed.

Anil, leave his hair, and complete your promise”, my wife Meenakshi come ahead and pinch Anil on his arm, suddenly Anil leave my hair, and he asked me to sit beside Hemlata, now I was sitting beside Hemlata, in fact I & Hemlata was sitting together totally nude. Hemlata was blushing but I was embarrassed. Anil, Vijendra and my wife was fully cloth and standing in front of us. My penis has shrink to minimum now.

Vishal, Now keep quiet and listen carefully, first a fall thanks for sharing Meenakshi with us, we enjoyed her a lot, we enjoyed every inch of her body”, saying so Vijendra look at my wife, and smile, meenakshi look at him naughtily.

And sorry that we trap her, Sorry Hemlata Vijendra and me use you to trap your best friend”, Hemlata nodded and indicate that she accept apology, but I still don’t understand what was going on.
vishal, we could easily blackmail you and meenakshi, but I am not bad guy, I only pimp girls who want to do it willingly, and if tomorrow Meenakshi want to join me, then I will definitely pimp her, then she can earn in lakhs, but I won’t do it forcefully”, I still don’t understand, I saw towards my wife, she was looking towards Anil as if she is emotional, I could see tear near in her eyes, I understand in her mind she is admiring Anil and vishal for his honesty.

Vishal, I have apologies to Meenakshi, about it, she has agreed to forgive me and Anil, but in return she want Hemlata to spend one night with you, she is very caring wife, she know whatever has happen to you can’t be heal completely but she want you also to enjoy, So I am leaving here to enjoy”, I was happy, I look towards my Meenakshi, she smiled, now there were tear in her eyes, she come on bed, I was nude, her friend was nude, she come and give light kiss on my cheek.

Sorry vishal for whatever happen with you, even I was not completely aware of this, they trap me, they drug me, they gangbang me, but they are good people, after that three days they never force me, they send doctor for me, and they are ready to leave us alone completely, Hemlata is your gift for you tonight, enjoy her, and forgive me”, My wife meenakshi told me, I was on bed between my wife Meenakshi and Hemlata, I still was not able to speak.

ok mate, we are leaving, you enjoy with Hemlata and your wife meenakshi, we know she has not allowed sex to you from last one month, it’s your day today, enjoy”, Anil smiled, both Anil and Vijendra come close to us and shake hand with me, they was giving highest level of respect to me, they both give light kiss on my wife’s cheek, It was not sexual kiss, it was kiss which friend give to other.

listen Hemlata, vishal is our special guest, he can do whatever he want to do, you have to submit your every body part to him, listen Meenu has make us happy, and now you make her husband happy”, Anil warn Hemlata, Hemlata signal yes, that mean I will be fucking Hemlata exclusively, I can touch her boobs which was reserved only for special guest. I was thinking and then saw suddenly both male have disappear, I listen main door closed and in room there was only Me, Hemlata and my wife Meenakshi.
I hug my wife, she was wearing salwar kameez, I totally ignore Hemlata, I know any guy will ignore his wife and jump on other girl, but in this case I jump on my wife because I had not fuck her from last one month, and I wanted to fuck her, she is definitely more hot than Hemlata, she has big boobs, healthy body than Hemlata, and other reason was, I want to see whether my wife has written something on her boobs, remember guys, Hemlata have written V on her one boob and A on her other boobs, V indicate Vijendra and A indicate Anil. I want to ensure there are no such letter on my wife boobs.

Meenakshi look at me, she smiled, she held her kameez at waist and pull it over her head, and throw it away, now she was wearing bra, I can’t ensure whether her boobs have written something on it from bra, suddenly Hemlata hug me from back, oh my god, her soft boobs crush on my back, she bring her face from back and tried to kiss me, but I avoided her kiss, I want to see if my wife have something on her boobs, hemlata keep crushing her boobs on my back, and my wife put her hand back and undo her bra. She remove both her arm from bra strap but she keep holding bra on her boobs.

I quickly hold her bra from front and pull it, I want to see her boobs, I looked at boobs, oh my god, there was written nothing on it. Yes, my wife I s clean, she is only mine, I have lot of misunderstanding about her, she is clean, she have not submitted to them, she is still mine, I push Hemlata back, so she is not touching me, I look my wife ‘s carefully, oh my god, her boobs was not white, they are milky white but today they were very red.very red.

I look at them carefully, oh my god, there were lot of injection mark on them, it look like if her boobs were injected many times, oh, I got it, when they drug her by injection, they inject her on her boobs, how cruel these guys were, and that is why Meenakshi hide herself in bedroom, even now her boobs are very red, one could imagine how bad they were month before, I imagine pain through which my wife Meenakshi would have gone, I know she was drugged, she wouldn’t have feel it at that time, but after that fucking session last one month must be tough for her.

I look at her face, she was crying, tear was in her eyes, she hug me, she hug me tightly, I hug her, I turn my neck toward Hemlata, I asked her to leave the room, I told her that I don’t want to fuck her, I told her that I want to spend time with Meenakshi, she understand, after all Hemlata is our college friend, she quickly getup, collected her cloth and leave the room, as she was going, my wife leave the bed and go with Hemlata till our bedroom door.

Both girl hug each other, there were tears in eyes of both girl. There were apology in eyes of Hemlata, and it look like my wife have already forgive her. Once Hemlata leave, my wife went in bathroom, she started shower, she was taking bath now.

I slept on bed, I was still nude, I think how caring my wife is, she think about me, she know I wanted to fuck Hemlata, that’s why she ask Anil to give Hemlata to me, that mean she understand me, I thought she think I a m innocent, but no, she totally know who I am, and How I think, still she love me. Meenakshi always think about me, she is very caring. I love her. my lovely wife.

Hemlata is also good girl, she was also unaware of plan of Anil and Vijendra, when she was leaving our bedroom now, I saw her eyes, it was innocent, way both girl was looking at each other few minute ago show their innocence. Hemlata also agreed to get fucked with me exclusively so that I can get some satisfaction, she always stay away from me for last ten years, but toay she agree to fuck me, I understand she was feeling guilty.

And other two character, Vijendra and Anil, I know they are bad guys, they do all this because they wanted to fuck Meenakshi, I will not blame them, Meenakshi is hot, they must have seen her photo in Hemlata’s collection, and these womanizer must have fall for her, they trap her, they gangbang her, but they don’t blackmail her, they take care of her health after gangbang, I must admire there honesty, They allow there Hemlata for me only for Meenakshi.

My wife come out of bedroom, totally nude, she took blanket, and put it over my nude body, she enter in blanket and hug me hard, she was nude on my bed, totally nude hugging me, I could have fucked her but I know right now she is full of emotions, I just hug her and decided not to fuck her. we keep hugging each other and I don’t know when she sleep, she was sleeping peacefully in my arm.

In this story every character was right, and every character was wrong, but everyone was honest somewhere.
===============

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
great story....
why hema wants to trick meenu about Vishal?
How could even she thinks Vishal is part of this?
If Vishal wanted to fuck hemalata, he could have done long back and she is a call girl so just needs to spend some money and no need to give his wife.
Is meenu that much stupid or she believes so much of hema?
She believes Vijendra and anil then her hubby...and calls him as viju.
How much Meenakshi has been brainwashed by them using hema?
Poor Vishal... atleast she is now with Vishal
[+] 1 user Likes KevinSkywalker's post
Like Reply
is this the end of the story ? if not post more
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
Actually this is what happens in suv. poor vishal he believed his slut wife and her prostitute college mate
Like Reply
(17-02-2019, 11:49 PM)KevinSkywalker Wrote: great story....
why hema wants to trick meenu about Vishal?
How could even she thinks Vishal is part of this?
If Vishal wanted to fuck hemalata, he could have done long back and she is a call girl so just needs to spend some money and no need to give his wife.
Is meenu that much stupid or she believes so much of hema?
She believes Vijendra and anil then her hubby...and calls him as viju.
How much Meenakshi has been brainwashed by them using hema?
Poor Vishal... atleast she is now with Vishal

in original thread ending were not actually happened for months by original author just after got sms after 3 days when his wife promised him to pickup her from farmhouse after giving address through sms. after 3 days she simply sms him that her gang-bang is extended for more 30 days.  that's it.

After many months in pressure of users request to finish ending author simply gave closing ending in single comment abruptly with many holes while author was busy with his new thread in between.

So, Original story was finished after suv ran out with wife to farm house and his wife sms'ed him for her gang-bang and that's all.
[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
can any one reboot it from where it end ?
Like Reply
Oh my god, Look how they treat poor meenakshi

Download link below
meenakshi.mp4
[+] 1 user Likes georgemercy's post
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 01:16 PM)georgemercy Wrote: Download Link Below
Actually this is what happens in suv. poor vishal he believed his slut wife and her prostitute college mate

That link does not work.
Like Reply
(28-02-2019, 10:40 PM)nand Wrote:
That link does not work.
Wait I will replace the Link
Like Reply