Adultery ME AND MY FAMILY / A Hungry Family by anamika_rani
Very sexy.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-12-2019, 08:38 PM)blackdesk Wrote: Very sexy.

Thanks
thanks 
Like Reply
They came back in the bedroom and she insisted that he go back to his guests' bedroom, as it was already early morning. They had been together for over three hours and both were drained for the night.

Hari singh looked at the sleeping beauty of Siya on the bed. He whispered, "Mujhe teri bahan ki choot chahiye. Ussey chode bina mujhe chain nahin padhega. Tu ussey baat karna. Main kal aaunga aur ussey farm-house le jaane ke bahaane apne saath le jaunga aur waheen uski choot maroonga teen chaar ghante jamkar chodunga wahaan par. 

Tu uske man ko jaanane ki koshish karna" (I want your sister's pussy. I shall not be satisfied till I have fucked her. You talk to her about it. I shall come tomorrow and offer to take her to my farm house and shall fuck her there for three four hours to my heart's content. In the meantime you just try to know her feelings).

Hari Singh's whisper was louder than a normal whisper. He had deliberately spoken it in a pitch that would reach Siya. He saw a change of expression on her face and was almost certain that she was only pretending to be asleep. He boldly reached the bed and caressed her breasts from over her nightie. He knew the girls did not wear a bra at night. 

He was still naked though his towel was in his hand, he did not bother to wrap it around his body. He knew it was impossible for Siya to remain asleep when her own sister was getting fucked furiously only a few feet away from the bed. 

He knew half the battle was already won. He held his semi hard cock in one hand and leaning on the bed he rubbed the cock head along her lips.
 Tripty kept watching and she knew her Didi was willing and it was a good sign for her. She saw two three drops of fresh pre-cum coming out of his cock, which he spread, between her sister's lips using the cock head. He was aware that he was too exhausted to fuck again and produce enough semen to satisfy the sleeping girl. He promised himself to give her enough of his juices tomorrow.

Reluctantly he left the room reassured that Siya would be getting his thick cock to sample tomorrow when he took her to his farm-house.

After he had gone out, Tripty bolted the door and came back to the bed. She switched off the bedside lamp and placing her hand on her sister's left shoulder she shook it gently.

"Didi tumne sab dekh liya na? Ab tum yeh bhi jaanti ho ki wo tumhen bhi chodna chahta hai. Bolo kya iraade hain"(you have seen everything. And you know it that he wants to fuck you too. What do you have to say now?), Tripty spoke gently with lot of affection.
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
Ohh so good and sexxxxxxxy story
Like Reply
Continue the good work, waiting for the story to become more spicy!
Like Reply
(21-12-2019, 11:44 PM)blackdesk Wrote: Ohh so good and sexxxxxxxy story

Thanks bro.
thanks 
Like Reply
(22-12-2019, 03:37 PM)saltpepper57898 Wrote: Continue the good work, waiting for the story to become more spicy!

Sorry to keep you waiting. Update Coming soon. 

Hopefully I can maintain the work.
thanks 
Like Reply
Update 25 (a)

Siya got up and sat facing her younger sister. She wanted to know more and more about Hari Singh's cock, it size, colour, thickness and even number of squirts it emitted. Tripty was sympathetic while she knew Siya was feeling jealous that Tripty being younger has had more opportunities for sex, while she had to devote her time for studies.

"Sach kahoon Sunu. Meri choot itni garam ho gayee thi jab usney tumhen choomana shuru kiya aur tumhaare mammon ko sahlaya aur dabaaya ki meri ichhha huyi ki main bhi uthkar tumhaare saath ussey chudwa loon. 

Darr lagta tha ki tum jaisi sundar ladki ke saamne wo shaayad mujhe chodna nahin chahega isliye leti rahi. Lekin jab bathroom se aakar usney mujhe bhi chodne ki ichha jatayi tab mera dil dhadkane lagaa aur jab lauda mere hothon par rakha toh jee chaha ki choosne lagoon. Issey pahle ki main besharam hokar uskaa garam lund muhn mein lekar choosoon, usney lauda hataa liya lekin uske virya ki kuch boondein jo mere hothon pe lag gayi thi wo main chaat gayi"

(Tell you the truth, I was so hot and wet when he started kissing you and when he started caressing and squeezing your breasts, I felt like getting out of bed and joining you to get myself fucked. But I feared that he might not want to fuck me when he was getting a beautiful girl like you. But when after coming out of the bathroom he expressed his desire to fuck me my heart started beating faster and when he placed his cock head on my lips I wanted to open my mouth and suck him off. But before I could shamelessly open my mouth to take his cock in to suck, he had removed it but he left a few drops of his come on my lips which I have licked), 

Siya confided, "kya tum sochati ho wo mujhe chodega? Tum naraaj toh nahin ho jaogi? (Do you think he wants to fuck me? Would you be angry with me?).

"Didi main kabhi bhi tumse naraaj nahin ho sakti. Kya hum donon ne Kumar se kayi baar saath saath nahin chudwaaya?"(I can never be angry with you. Haven't we fucked Kumar together so many times?).

"Kya mujhe uskey saath farm-house jaana chahiye chudwaane ke liye?" (Should I go with him to his farm house to get myself fucked?).

"Kyon nahin? Tum bhi jawaan ho, choot mein khujli toh hoti hi hogi. Chudwa lo acchi tarah jab tak yahaan ho."(Why not? You are also young. You must as well be feeling the itch in your pussy. Fuck him nicely and to your heart's content till you are here).

Siya could not get sleep after this; she rushed to the bathroom and masturbated to relax herself. She had envied her sister's beauty for the first time and had wished she were as attractive as her younger sister. Now she felt her affection for her sister increased after her sister's response. She promised never to allow any envy to enter her mind in future.

The following day, 

Hari Singh came to visit Ramesh around 11am; they talked their usual things including Ramesh's health, and before Hari Singh left he had invited Siya to be ready in the afternoon to visit his farm before she left for her college. 

He said it had been quite some time that she had been to his farm and he wanted to show her the new varieties of flowers, which he had recently added to his garden there. They all knew Siya's love for flowers. When she looked towards her younger sister, she saw her winking and nodding her head urging her to accept the invitation. 

Siya agreed and Hari Singh left saying he would come to pick her up in the afternoon around 2 pm. Siya was very happy that he had kept his words. She was getting wet already thinking about what might happen in the afternoon at the farmhouse.

When the two sisters had some privacy, Tripty told her sister that last night when Hari Singh had undressed her and she was pleading with him that she was very tired, he had told her that he would have loved to get her elder sister (Siya) and taste her for the first time as she looked quite ripe and desirable, but since he was not sure of Siya's reaction he had to decide to lay her to satisfy his hunger for sex.

"Didi chudwane ki ichha hoti hai toh jaankar aadmi hi theek rahta hai. Wo umar mein badaa jaroor hai lekin chodta bhi accha hai. Lund bhi uskaa acchi size ka hai isliye tumhen chudwane mein kya aitraaz hona chahiye? Badnaami ka darr bhi nahi hoga na." 

(When you desire to fuck, it's always better to fuck a known person. He is definitely much older in age, but he fucks very well. His cock size is also good so what could be the reason for any reservation?), advised the experienced Tripty.

"Hmmm... Dekhte hain"(Let us see), said Siya excitedly.

Siya was wet thinking about the afternoon when she would be visiting his farm; she knew that showing her the new varieties of flowers was just an excuse and it was her sex that he wanted to explore and ravish. She was very willing but did not want to let him know it or behave like a slut. She knew men liked to go for the women who acted difficult and coy.

thanks 
[+] 2 users Like sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
Update -- 25 (b)

Siya did not get any sleep that night, she was immersed in thoughts about how it'll go with Hari singh. She was getting impatient. She imagined his hard cock inside her pussy, mercilessly fucking her and then erupting his hot potent baby-making seed inside her burning pussy. She wished she could seduce him, but she knew that there wasn't much chance because she was not bold kind, like Tripty. When she thought of Hari Singh's huge frame, dark skin, muscular hairy body she would start getting wet. Then to add to her desire Tripty's graphic details of sex with him would ignite her fire.

The next day she was eagerly waiting for Hari Singh to come to fetch her.

'Why did he have to pick her up in the afternoon?', she thought, 'he could have taken her to his farm in the morning itself'.
She had deliberately dressed herself in skirt and a top, which revealed her firm and round breasts prominently; her smooth legs and a part of her thighs could be seen when she walked as the skirt was a little above her knees.

Around 1 pm Hari Singh made his appearance and she felt nervous and excited at the same time. Her cunt immediately got moist. She came out to greet him and they talked for a few minutes. He was asking about her college, studies and new friends there, but he was staring at her breasts and moving his gaze from her face to her thighs.

All this time her mind was focused on just one thing- how big he's inside his pant? While talking to him she got wet without even the slightest physical contact with him.

Her day was made when he invited her to go to his farm to see the new rose garden he had developed recently with a large number of varieties. Siya was ecstatic. She saw him looking towards Tripty every now and then, and felt jealous about them; she saw her sister wink at him with a smile. He returned the smile with an expression that could mean a 'thank you'.
Ramesh came out of his room and was surprised to find his favourite daughter in a skirt and top. She had stopped wearing the dress for almost a year. He was happy that his daughter was wearing the dress, which was her normal attire until a few months back.
She had of late developed a liking for saree whenever she would go out as she wanted to look gracious and mature; while in skirts she looked like a schoolgirl.She was over 18 years now and was ripe for her age. Her breasts were 34C and her hips were 36". She noticed that Sadhana had started looking grown up though she was not even ** yrs now. And Sunu's breasts were almost her size though she was more than ** year younger to her. She wondered why girls start filling out so fast after puberty. Siya looked at her parents, who nodded that it was fine if she went in the same dress. She put on her sandals and followed him out of the house. She sat in the passenger seat while he drove the jeep; his servants sat in the rear seats.

Siya was very happy today, she hoped that something happens which will make him to initiate the first move and she decided that she'd not show her reluctance or displeasure to his advances. She looked at him lovingly without giving away any clue about what she was thinking. They reached his farmhouse in just 20 minutes. He parked the jeep in the portico, which was soon taken to the garage by a servant for washing etc. There was just one servant inside the house; other servants were in the field. He asked the servant to get some juice for her and to put his whisky bottle and snacks in his room. He then told the servant to go out and supervise the work being done by labour in the farm and not allow anyone to come inside or disturb him until he asked for something.
It took just 5 minutes for the servant to arrange everything in his room and then leave closing the door behind him. The servant knew about his master but he was surprised why the daughter of his best friend has started coming to the farm and why the master wanted such privacy? He could not imagine a young teen getting into bed with such a hefty man.
The moment the main door of the house was closed Hari Singh moved towards her and grabbing her he put his lips on hers and placed his hands on her butts pulling her mid- section towards him. He was already hard for quite some time now. Siya was surprised, as she had not imagined that her dreams would come true so early and so suddenly. She was swept off her feet and was feeling her nipples hardening and her panties soaking. She closed her eyes.

"Tripty ne mujhe bataaya ki usne tumhen sab bataa diya hai aur yeh bhi kahaa ki tum bhi mujhse chudwaana chahti ho"

(Tripty told me that she had told you all about us and also that you want me to fuck you).

" Tumhen mera lauda lene mein jyada dard nahin hone doonga... pyaar se chodenge"

(I wont let you get hurt in taking my cock... will fuck you gently).

Siya was shocked to hear him talk in these words for the first time and being straight about his intentions barely 20 minutes after they rode for his farm; she did not say a word and pushed her breasts tight against his chest as her answer. His hands went inside her skirt and started caressing and kneading her butts; soon he inserted his hands inside her panties to touch her naked flesh there and discovered that her panties were soaking in her juices. He moved away for a few seconds then asked Siya to take off his jeans and boxer while he himself pulled off his T-shirt.

She was feeling shy and her face reddened at the very thought of undressing him to expose his cock that she desperately wanted to hold and feel; but she could not move an inch from her place. He understood her hesitation but was determined to arouse her so he took a step forward and kneaded her left breast from above her tee shirt and then pulling her nipple he twisted it hard. This brought a soft cry from her mouth.

"Kyon chudwaana nahin kya? Jitni der karogi tumhara hi nuksaan hoga. Tripty to ab tak nangi hokar mera lauda choos rahi hoti" (don't you want to fuck? Had Tripty been here, she would be naked by now and would be sucking my cock), he said laughing.

All her thoughts of keeping control over her desires and to act coy and shy were gone; she was soaking wet and wanted him to enter her and relieve her of the itch that she had been feeling for past three days. She did not want to delay so she unhooked her skirt, which fell to the floor, then opened her blouse and threw it aside. When she took her hands to unhook the bra, he stopped her telling her that bra and panties were for him to remove. She was dreaming about what was to follow so she went down on her knees and unzipped his jeans. Inside she saw a huge bulge and she was mesmerized, she tried to pull the boxer down but it was difficult with his raging hard-on so she had to insert one hand inside to pull it out then slide the boxer down. When she pulled the elastic band of the brief there sprang a ferocious serpent.

Siya had never imagined it could be that hard; it was possibly longer than Kumar 's but it definitely was thicker than his. It was black, surrounded by thick jungle of pubic hair, and it's purple head was thicker in proportion to its stem on which she could clearly see blue veins. The moment her hand had gone inside the boxer and touched his hard and monster cock, she shivered and a current went across her body. The jeans and boxer were kicked away by him immediately and he stood naked before her. He looked so powerful that Siya found herself like a small toy before him. Without thinking much, she held his cock in both the hands and felt its heat transferring into her body.

It was bigger than Tripty had described. She wondered if she'll be able to take it inside her as she had not had sex for so many months, but she promised herself that try she'll. She licked the head, swirled her tongue around the head before slipping her pink lips down to engulf the thick cock head; this made Hari Singh shiver for a few seconds. He held her face with both the hands and slowly fed her the cock. She could barely take the head in her mouth but when he started pushing it forcibly she could barely manage another 3 inches and then started gagging on it. Soon he was fucking her mouth slowly moving it in and out like a piston; she would gag if he tried to push it deeper.

He decided to try to give her more of his cock in her mouth later lest she should get scared of his forcing it down her throat. He fucked her mouth for next 10 minutes with just the head and three inches till her jaws started aching for having been stretched for so long. She wanted to pull away but she dared not, as she did not want to fall short of what he would expect from Tripty. He wanted to take her pussy now so he pulled his cock out and grabbing her he lifted her and took her to bed. He laid her on the bed and started kissing inside her thighs just 6 inches away from her soaking pussy.

She was unable to control herself and started moaning and crying with extreme pleasure,

'OOOOHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHHH... oooohhhhmmmmm"

he rubbed her pussy from over the panties with his thumb and inserted his finger inside the leaking hole along with the soft material of the panties. She started thrashing her head from side to side with ecstacy, her knees bent, her hips moving upwards with indescribable pleasure she was receiving,
He moved up and pulling the bra cups to uncover the breasts, he started squeezing one breast and took another in his mouth. He alternated between the two breasts squeezing and kissing.

"Ooooohhhhh pleaseeeeeeee... pleasssseeeeeee"

"Lauda daloon" (should I insert my cock?),

he hissed kneading her both the breasts.

"Hhhhmmmmmmm", she nooded her head impatiently.

"Kaise chudwaogi? Dheere dheere ya jor se?" (How do u want to be fucked? Gently or harder?)

"Oooooooohhhhh maaaa (Ohh mummy)", her face reddened hearing it, but she could not reply.
thanks 
[+] 2 users Like sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
Update -- 25 ©

He got up and getting himself between her legs he pulled her panties down in one swift motion. He was getting impatient to taste this teen-ager. Enough of teasing for now, he thought, she needs the cock inside. Just when he touched her pussy and had rubbed her hardened clitoris, she had an orgasm. 

He pushed a big pillow under her ass to raise her flowing pussy high enough for him to explore. Her juices were trickling out from sides of her pussy lips running along the crack between her ass cheeks; he could see almost an inch inside her reddish flesh as the hole had opened slightly. 

He placed his cockhead at the entrance and rubbed the length of her slit with his huge bulb and smearing it with her juices before pushing it gently inside the opening and laying himself over her.only the head could get enter her and she felt her pussy stretched causing sharp pain. 

Siya yelled uncontrollably,

"Aaaaaiiiiiiii... oooooohhhhhhhhhhh... mmaaaaaa... mmaaarrrrr gayyyyyiiii reeeeeeee. Pleaseeeee nikaloooooo... baahar nikaalooooooooo... Haaaiiiiii maaaaa" 

(ma... am dying... please take it out, take it out). 

He waited for a few minutes with the cock head and 2 or 3 inches inside her, then tried to push some more with giving harder strokes. Another four harder pushes could take only half of his cock inside the tight pussy hole and Siya was still crying and trying to push him away. He stopped for a moment. She felt as if her insides had been bruised and she was feeling over-stuffed inside her passage, there were tears in her eyes.

He waited for a few minutes, to let her get used to the size, till her face showed that her pains had subsided to some extent. He then decided that it was better if she feels the pain once for all, after which she could be given some time to accommodate the monster; accordinly, keeping his lips over hers, he held her by wrapping his hands around her back and shoved himself hard, then again and still again. There were muffled cries in the room and he saw tears rolling down her eyes, her legs thrashing wildly, and her hands trying to push him away with all her strength. But he was far too strong than her and he held her down under his heavy frame with all the 8 inches buried in her burning pussy.

"Please chhod dijiye... aaaaaaiiiiiiiii... main mar jaungi dard se... uuufffffff... aapka bahut mota hai... marrr gayeeeeeee... meri phat jayegi... mujhe nahin chudwaana"

( Please leave me. I shall die of pain. Your cock is very thick. I am dying. You will tear me apart. I don't want to get fucked), she was wailing loudly with tears running down her cheeks.

He remained lying still on her for almost 10 minutes without much movement, Siya's cries had almost subsided by then, he looked up her face and saw her calm and and relaxed. He did not know that Siya had had her second orgasm just a minute before. He started kissing all over her face, lifting himself from her chest, he took her left nipple in mouth and started sucking it... slowly increasing his lip pressure on it; then he did the same with her right nipple. He could make out from the expressions on her face that she was enjoying it and her low moans were now audible to him.

"Mmmmmmm... oooooohhhhhh... aaaa yesssss yesss... mmmm... aaaaahhhh... ab dard thoda kam hai, lekin aapka bahut mota hai na isliye ghuste waqt lagaa meri phat jaayegi"

(Now the pain is much less, but yours is too fat so when you entered I thought you will tear me apart).

"Teri choot ke liye main bahut din se intezaar kar rahaa tha. Tujhe chode bina nahin rah sakta aaj. Roz jab tu saamne aati thi tere motey motey mammon kodekhta tha aur lauda uchhal jaata tha" 

(Ihave been waiting for your pussy since long. Whenever you came before me, I used to watch your big boobs and get a hard on immediately), he said kissing her lips and inserting his tongue inside her mouth to play with her tongue.

Without asking her he resumed slow in and out motion of his now steel-hard cock while his hands groped her hips, pulling them up for deeper penetration and his mouth was alternately sucking each of her breasts hard. She felt her blood rising when she felt him bite her breasts or nipples with his teeth and could see reddish impressions of his teeth on the tit flesh at various places.

For once she thought that getting fucked after so long specially during these days when she might be fertile may impregnate her and she wanted to ask him not to come inside her, but she hated a condom because it did not give natural feel a naked cock sliding in and out of the pussy would give; besides she wanted to feel him come inside her and fill her up. Her pain was almost gone and had been replaced by pleasure though when he pushed his cock harder into her, the friction between her inner walls and his cock skin still gave her feeling of getting a little bruised. Her moans were only encouraging him to pound her faster and deeper.

"Oooooohhhhh... mmmmm... uncle thoda dheere dheere chodiye na... abhi bhi dard hota hai andar... 

aaaaaahhhh... meri choochiyon ko masalte rahiye... choosiye jor jor se... hhaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii... kaatiye... aapka lund to 

aur bhi mota hota ja rahaa hai... sach aaj to jee karta hai... oooooohhh... aap andar hi lund daal kar chodte rahen" 

(ooohhh... mmm... uncle please fuck me a little gently... it still pains inside... aaahhh... please squeeze my breasts... suck them hard... hhaaaaiiii... bite them... ur cock seem to be getting bigger inside me... really today I wish... oooohhhh... that you keep your cock inside only and keep fucking me).

Hari Singh pulled his cock out suddenly and before she could understand, he turned her over and made her go on her fours, he immediately came behind her and started tracing her ass crack from her pussy to anus with his big cock head. She was getting restless; the vacuum inside her pussy was killing because she was on the verge of her third orgasm when he had pulled out all of a sudden.

"Please uncle... daaliye na jaldi... main hone wali thi... please chod lijiye ek baar theek se... mujhse raha nahi jaaa raha" ( please uncle... put it back inside... I was about to come... please fuck me properly... i cannot wait).

He smiled and placing his knob at her entrance he held both her breasts in his hand and thrust harder " Le meri jaan ab dekh chudaai... ab mere laude ki maar sahti jaa... aaj teri choot ko itna chauda kar doonga ki doosra koi lund tujhe mazaa nahi de paayega... oooohhhh meri jaan teri choot sach mein bahut tight hai... mera lauda bahut kasaa kasaa jaata hai... aisi choot maarne ka mazaa hi alag hai... mmmmm... le sambhaal mere dhakke" (Watch me fuck you now darling... get ready to take my pounding... today I'll stretch your pussy to an extent that no other cock will pleasure you... oohhh my dear your pussy is really very tight... my cock feels squeezed by pussy lips... it's a pleasure to fuck such a tight pussy... now take here... ).
thanks 
[+] 1 user Likes sakzkhan's post
Like Reply
Excellent work Sir, hope you would not keep us waiting for long! Don't forget to add the "humiliation" part.
Like Reply
Superbly narrated thanks buddy
Like Reply
(27-12-2019, 01:08 PM)saltpepper57898 Wrote: Excellent work Sir, hope you would not keep us waiting for long! Don't forget to add the "humiliation" part.

No worries Sir, will try to maintain that.
thanks 
Like Reply
(27-12-2019, 02:29 PM)Kingdesh21 Wrote: Superbly narrated thanks buddy

Thanks mate.
thanks 
Like Reply
update 26

Note:- Some Names are changed.

He clamped her buttocks between his thighs and holding her tits in his hands as if riding a bike for balancing, he bent upon her back fully and started pounding her pussy at a frantic pace. She was once again feeling her pussy getting stretched further and felt his cock-head hitting somewhere inside her stomach; the pleasure was beyond her imagination. Instantly she came for the third time and now she could not balance herself on her hands and knees as her third orgasm had left her very weak; besides the force with which he was pounding her caused her to fall on the bed on her stomach. She was flat on the bed and this made her pussy still tighter and her pain reappeared while he felt his cock being squeezed harder by her cunt lips and this made his cock throb wildly in her pussy.

He went on pounding her for the next 10 minutes or more, while her moans turned into cries. She tried to bear the pain by closing her lips tight so that she is not heart outside by his labour but could not stop crying. He felt his balls moving up in their sack and his sperm rushing into his cock stem that was getting fatter inside her cunt. She could feel his cock throb wildly and knew the signals it gave; the very imagination of her getting his hot juices spurting inside her made her get ready for yet another orgasm of her own. She marveled his stamina even at this age and wished that she gave him enough pleasure so that they would continue the liaison. She tried to squeeze her pussy lips to extract his seed inside her. His poundings got quicker and he started groaning "Aaaaaaahhh... aaaaahhhh... ooooooohhhmmmmm... mere laude ka garam garam virya teri choot mein jaane wala hai... mmmmm... jaan... bahut mazaa aayaa aaj... khoob chodunga teri choot... leeeeee... meraaaaa... viryaaaaaaaaaa"(My cock is ready to inject my hot sperm inside your pussy.Ohh sweet... its so good today... will fuck you more... take here... my... sperm).

She too felt her fourth orgasm hitting her and was crying with unimaginable pleasure, "chod daaloooooo... meri chooooooottttttttttt... aapke lund ne mujhe aurat banaa diyaaaaaaaa... khoob chodoooo mujheeeeeeee... jitna chahooooooo chooodddddddddoooo... main aapki hi hoooooonnnnn" (Fuck me... my pussy... your cock has made me a woman today... fuck meeeee more... as much as you want... i'm yours only).

Just as she felt her juices pouring, bathing his thick stem, she felt the first strong jet of his hot lava hitting deep inside her then there were another 4 to 5 strong jets hitting deep inside her. She felt as if they were reaching deep inside her stomach and filling her pussy to over-saturation. Their mixed juices started tricking from the sides of her pussy lips, forming a big patch on the bed sheet. She passed out and he fell on her back, both panting heavily for another 15 minutes. He was happy to get this young teen to fuck and found her very responsive, which was to his liking. He loved talking dirty while fucking and she involuntarily had replied similarly, though it was their first fuck ever.

He got up slowly and when his cock head came out of her saturated cunt, there was an audible plop sound. Their mixed juiced started flowing out from her in stream forming a bigger patch on bed sheet. She opened her eyes after a long time, looked into his eyes with a satiated smile on her face and rolled on her back. He straddled her chest and sitting on her breasts moved his cock head near her lips. Her smile got broader and she immediately opened her mouth to take the cock head in, licking the juices on it then licking the stem and swallowing the tasty juices of her own mixed with his. His cock was semi hard even after such a long fuck session, which had surprised her. He lay beside her and taking her in his arms started kissing first her lips, then face and finally her tits, which he chewed for long. It was 3 pm now, and they both knew that they were going to have a few more sessions before she left for her home. He asked her not to put her clothes on till they were ready to leave.

After a few minutes they both got up, she pulled the sheet away from the bed and both moved towards bathroom to cleanse them and put the bed sheet for laundry.

Riya went inside the bathroom, threw the bed sheet aside and got into shower, as she wanted to cleanse herself properly. She still could not believe that her dream had come true so soon; though she was still a bit sore inside but it was very pleasurable specially because she had abstained from sex for a pretty long time. Just when these thoughts were going on in her mind, Hari Singh entered the bathroom. He was grinning and she went red in her face, her eyes could not look in his direction. She had had sex with him, a very satisfying one, but she knew it was kind of incest since he was her father's friend and a few years older than her father. He moved towards her and caught hold of one of her swollen breasts and twisted the nipple. She moaned aloud and he started laughing.

"Mera lauda nahin dhona kya?" (Won't u wash my cock?), he hissed kneading her breasts hard.

She didn't say a word but when he joined her in the showers she just took him in her one hand and started washing it. When she pushed his foreskin backward a shiver went across her body. It looked so exciting; his cock was much darker in complexion than her skin. His hand started caressing her breasts and he moved closer to her, kissing her lips. Soon his hands shifted to her ass cheeks and drew her towards him as the cock has started getting hard again. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down; she understood what he wanted, so she went down on her knees and started licking the dark purple head of his rapidly hardening cock. She loved the smooth cock head skin and soon took it in her mouth and started sucking him moving one hand on the cock up and down.

"Ooohhhhh meri jaan... choos laude ko... jor jor se choos... Ek baar tere muhn mein hi jhadna chahtaa hoon... tujhe laude ke shahad ka swaad milna chahiye... saara viryaa peena padegaa" (Ohh dear... suck the cock... suck it faster... I want to come in your mouth... want you to taste the honey... you will have to swallow all the cum).

He held her face between his hands and started moving, by now fully hard, cock in her mouth fucking it with deeper strokes. He was fucking her tiny mouth faster and faster and trying to push more and more of his cock in her mouth, which resulted in her gagging on it. She had tears in her eyes and tried to hold the cock at its base to avoid deep penetration but he removed her hand from there. Her jaws were aching and she used force to push him away to free herself from deep throating.

"Please... muhn kitni der tak khula rakhoon? Aap chod lijiye... jab jhadne wale hon tab muhn mein daal dena... main virya pee jaungi" (please... how long can I keep mouth open?... you fuck me... when you are about to come then put it back in my mouth... I'll then swallow the cum).

He also knew that after having come once he'll take long before he comes again so he just picked her up like a doll and she immediately wrapped her legs around his back. He then asked her to place the cock head at the entrance and take him in. "Laude ko choot ke chhed pe rakh de aur fir usey choot mein le le"(Place the cock on the entrance and take it inside ur cunt).

She was shy at first but she held the cock in one hand and placed its head on her hole. She moved her hips a little and cock head went in. his both hands were holding her from her ass cheeks so he just moved his hips backward and soon thrust it forward with a mighty push. His entire cock was buried inside her in one single stroke. She did not expect him to so brutally push all of it inside one stroke and it pained a lot. She cried loudly. "Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiii... mar gayeeeee reeeee... ooohhhh maaaaaaaaa... choot ko faad doge iss tarah... hayeee raaaaammmm... dard ho rahaa haiiii... baahar nikal lo thodi der ko" (Am dying... oh ma... you'll tear me apart this way... oh god... it's paining... please take it out for awhile).

He dint not care for her cries and started fucking her with long, hard and deep stokes while she went on screaming, trying to control her pitch since she was awre of the presence of servants outside, and after a few minutes her cries turned into moans. She was feeling that she liked being fucked brutally.

He then pushed her down on the bathroom floor without taking his cock out of her creaming pussy. She had had an orgasm already. When he resumed his pounding, she felt hurt due to hard surface of the bathroom tiles. She clung to him trying to lessen the pain in her back caused by the tiles.

"Aaaahhhhh jaan... mera lund teri choot ko aaj fadh daalega... sach mein teri choot chod kar bahut mazaa aa rahaa hai" (oh dear my cock will tear ur pussy apart today... I'm really enjoying fucking you).

'Aapko kya... uuuuhhhhh... choot mein itnaaa... aaaaiiii... dard ho rahaa hai... ki main kuch din theek se chal... ooohhhh... chal bhi nahi sakungi" ( what is it to you... my cunt is paining so much... that I shall not be able to walk properly for next few days).

He went on pounding her mercilessly enjoying inflicting pain on this teen-ager. He found her very co-operative, enduring all the pain and found it most pleasurable when she used her cunt muscles to squeeze his thick cock.

"Uuuuhhhhh" he groaned loudly feeling the onset of his climax.

"Jaldi jaldi chodo... main hone wali hoon" (fuck me faster... am about to come).

"Mmmmmmm... le aur le mere lund ko apni choot mein... uuuuhhhhmmmmm... main jhadne walaa hoon"(mmmm... take here... more of my cock in your cunt... uuuuuuhhhhmmm... am about to come in you).

"Bhar do meri choot ko virya se... aaaaahhhhhhh... mujhe apna bachchha de do" (fill me with your sperm, give me your seed and make your baby inside me).

It was too much for him; he was excited hearing this and he imagined getting her pregnant with his seed.

His strokes were faster now, going deeper in her and then he felt a shiver across his body. He knew it was just a matter of few seconds that he would erupt his come inside the depths of this girl. He pushed his entire cock as deep as he could and waited for his hot lave to erupt in her in powerful jets. She was coming again feeling the hard cock inside her twitching and soon felt the hot cum filling her womb. He collapsed on her, clutching her tight in his arms, shooting his sperm inside her to the saturation.

They lay still for a few minutes trying to regain their normal breathing and then after his last few drops had been transferred inside her womb, he slowly pulled himself out. His cock left his cunt with a plop sound. He bent forward and kissed her closed eyes, then her lips and finally sucked her nipples for a few minutes.

He looked at the leaking mixed juices from her cunt. He saw her clean-shaven pussy.

"Tu apni choot ko bina baal ki mat rakha kar. Mujhe choot pe baal achche lagte hain." (You don't keep your bald. I like a hairy cunt).

She did not say anything but decided not to shave herself completely in future. She decided to trim her hair in future.

He pulled her up and then they went under the shower.

After half an hour they were back in the jeep heading for her house. He told her parents that he could not take her to the farm as it took long in the city itself, but promised to take her there the next day itself. She did not say anything and was smiling inside, knowing well that tomorrow she will again sample his huge cock and she knew that it would be much pleasurable now onwards.

Next day he took her again to the farm and fucked her three times, each time driving her to the zenith of pleasure. She was ecstatic and was more responsive as compared to the previous day. He told her that Masoom Ali had a flat in the city where her college was located and he generally goes there once or twice a month on business. He told her he'll get a spare key to the flat and that he will inform her about his program and then they will meet in the flat and fuck in a relaxed manner as the flat was on the top floor and the only other flat on the floor was with an NRI who visited India once in a year.

Riya started having her periods the very next day after this second visit to the farm so they could not have sex during rest of her stay, then it was time for her to go back to her college. She wished that her periods had delayed by a few days so she could have him a few more times before she left.

Hari Singh got the spare key from Masoom Ali. They both knew each other's weakness for women and Masoom Ali was alone so he had no objection to his using the flat. Hari gave the key to Riya and told her he would inform her the day he was to visit the city and she can go and unlock the flat and wait for her in one of the 2 bedrooms in the flat. He told her that he had been to the flat a number of times with Masoom and it was well furnished and there was enough ration there for cooking.

Hari Singh's first visit was immediately after her periods were over, i.e., barely 3 days after her reaching college. It was Sunday so she could easily leave the hostel in the morning. She reached the flat, which was in a good locality but sparsely populated, so there was no risk of being noticed by many people living there. It was a three-storied building, having two flats on each floor. There was a nice garden, though not very big, but beautifully maintained. She went upstairs on the third floor and opened the flat. It was 9 am and Hari Singh was to reach by noon. She did a bit of cleaning though the flat was pretty clean and tastefully furnished. The two bedrooms had nice, big double beds in each room. She found herself free within half an hour, made tea for herself and made herself comfortable then she though of looking around to find something to read. She went into both the bedrooms and in one of them she found a few CD's of porn movies. She smiled to herself and decided to watch a few before he would reach. She could understand it was Masoom Ali's personal bedroom. Each bedroom had a TV but in this bedroom there was VCD player as well. She put one CD in the player and watched it. It was a movie in which two schoolgirls in uniform had sex with their boy friends and then they swapped their boyfriends. Later they both went out and seduced an elderly stranger and shared him.

She found that most CD's were of teen girls and in most of them the characters included elderly guys fucking the girls. She also noticed that most guys had big tools and girls acted coy and innocent. She was horny after watching four of the CD's in parts and while watching she was rubbing her breasts and pussy or fingering herself. She managed to come once just by herself.

A little after she decided to undress herself so that as soon as he came in, they could start the foreplay though she herself did not need much of foreplay by now. She took off all her clothes except her panties and put on a semi transparent gown, she had brought along, which barely reached her knees. It was kind of a sexy gown light pink in colour with small flowers with laces around neck and the hem. It had a big neck so if she were sitting anyone standing near her could clearly see her cleavage and upper portion of her breasts

Hari Singh reached by 1 pm and was very excited watching her in that sexy gown and immediately took her in his arms. He started kissing her after closing the door and locking it from inside. She had not locked it because there was no one else expected to come there. He started kneading her breasts from over the gown itself, and then raised the hem of the gown, inserting his hands and cupped her swollen breasts. Soon he was sucking them, while her hands were fumbling with his belt and zip. Soon his pants were down around his ankles and he inserted her hands inside the waistbands and pulled his brief down. She started stroking his cock, which was hard enough by now. They undressed each other completely and their hands were all over each other. They laid there on the carpet in the drawing room and were busy sucking, kissing and caressing.

"Main bahut garam ho gayi hoon ab aap jaldi se ek baar chod dalo" (I'm very hot already, please fuck me once immediately).

"Main bhi meri jaan" (me too my dear), he said smiling at her impatience, "Mera lauda to tere paas aane ki sochte hi khada ho jaata hai"(I get hard thinking of coming to you).

He came between her legs and she immediately widened them to accommodate him. He raised her legs and bent her knees till they were on either side of her face. This raised her cunt and now he could penetrate her deeper. He moved his hips, holding her legs bent, to aim his cock head at the entrance of her very wet cunt.

"Lund daal rahaa hoon..." (Am going to put the cock in)

"Jaldi dalo na" (put inside fast)

"Haan, haan" (yes, yes)

And he gave a mighty stroke and was 3/4th inside her. Even though she had been fucked by him earlier and was very wet, the size of his cock and its thickness pained her. She screamed and tried to push him out a bit, but he was much stronger than her and he started pounding her while she continued to scream for next few minutes. It was only after she had an orgasm and was slippery enough to accept his movements inside her; she felt pleasure and started moaning. Soon they both were moving in rhythm and she came again crying softly while she came for second time. He pounded her some more then groaned aloud and pushed himself all the way inside her and laid over her deeply buried in her sending spurt after spurt of hot jets of his thick cum inside her, depositing it in her welcoming womb. He collapsed over her, both trying to regain their normal breath. After that they headed for the bathroom; he picked her up in his arms and drops of their mixed juices seeping out of her saturated cunt were forming a trail leading to the bathroom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 27

Hari Singh visited twice or thrice a month and he would call her at her hostel at least a day in advance. She would bunk her class and eagerly to join him and they would have sex for 3-4 hours; then she will return to her hostel with her cunt saturated with his thick cum and he would return to his town satiated for next few days. This continued for another 4 months and she noticed that her grades were falling constantly. She got worried, as she wanted to complete the course with reasonably good grades; she was interested in making a career. On some of the occasions she would give him some excuse and would keep him happy with a satisfactory fuck and a blow job thrown in, and at times she would just give him a blow job, swallowing his tasty cum and would assure him better time on his next visit. Her grades improved.

Riya was very satisfied with her results. She was getting ready to leave for her home as the first phase of her summer vacations had started. Her vacation in this phase was for 10 days, after which studies for the next class would start for one-month, and then the second phase of summer vacations lasting over a month were to be there. She wanted to meet her father, her two younger sisters and, of course, her new lover, Hari Singh, at the earliest. It had been more than a month that he had visited the city to fuck her, but it was on her own insistence that she be allowed to devote more time for her studies. Now that her examinations were over and results had been announced, she wanted to relax and take care of her other needs, including physical, and be with her father and family.

Her car had arrived to pick her up in the morning around 9 am. She had already packed her baggages; before leaving the hostel she met all her friends and they were excited that only two more years were left for them to get their Engineering degree. She reached her house in two hours and it was just 4 pm when she came out of the car outside her house. She found everyone, but Megha, waiting for her; she had just left to meet one of her friends after having waited for her eldest sister since morning. Sunanda phoned her friend and told Megha about Riya's arrival and in 10 minutes Megha was home. Her father was beaming with happiness and was carefully hearing about her hostel life, friends and her success in examination. All the family sat around listening to her. It was over two months that she had last visited her family so there were quite a few new things Riya had to tell them and she was excited about her grades.

By late evening Riya wanted to meet Hari Singh, but she was told that he was unwell for some time last month, but had recovered just a few days back and would be coming for the usual friends' dinner, where all the other members of the close family friends used to gather, whenever Riya came to visit her family. She was very happy and wore a beautiful baby pink coloured chiffon saree which clung to her body and she looked gorgeous. She wore light make up as well.

During dinner both the lovers' eyes met several times. She was very conscious of her younger sister and mother's presence there and was trying her best to look normal, but her excitement writ large on her face. 'They will think I'm excited to be with my family, she decided not to be over conscious, but what could she do about his continuous stares? At one time, even Masoom Ali had commented "Hari kahaan khoye huye ho"(Where are you?). Hari had smiled sheepishly and she was embarrassed. Sunanda was smiling knowingly.

After dinner the three sisters got together in their room. Riya was happily talking to all but her heart was missing her lover. The three sisters were up till late in the night and had the normal girlie chats to update themselves. She was happy to learn from Megha that she had started cycling for an hour to reduce her weight and she had started going to school, which was over a kilometer on cycle only. Megha had always been plump and now her body looked quite grown up at the age of 14 itself; she was filling out fast. Her breasts looked bigger for her age and her hips were round and bigger than either of her elder sisters. She was shortest in the family-just 5'1"- and this made her contours look more prominent. Riya had been advising her to go to gym or do some exercise to reduce her weight by a few kilos to look more beautiful and proportionate.

When Riya went to bed thinking about him; she was feeling the itch and desired to have her pussy filled with a hard cock, and then have hot male juices sprayed inside her depth. She decided to visit Hari Singh the following day in the morning to find out his schedule for the next few days till she was there. She could get sleep only early in the morning at 3 am.

Next day, against her normal practice of walking down to family friends' houses, she preferred to take the car to reach his house at the earliest. She did not need to press tha call bell button in any of family friends' house so she just walked in, and not finding him in the lounge, headed for Hari Singh's bedroom. He was getting ready to go out, looking a little weak after sickness. The moment he saw her there was a twinkle in his eyes and a smile on his face. He moved forward to embrace Riya; and she was very willing to feel her body pressed against his.

"Kaise ho?" (How are you?).

"Ab bilkul theek hoon. Kal raat dinner pe tumhen dekha to milne ko bahut man kar raha tha" (I'm fully recovered now. When I saw you last night on dinner I very much wanted to meet you). "Sirf milne ka? Aur kuch nahi?" (Only meeting? Nothing more?), she said winking at him smilingly.

He returned the smile knowingly but did not say anything; he pulled her closer and placed his burning lips on hers.

"Sumer kahaan hai?" (Where is Sumer?), She whispered and looked around.

"Apne kamare mein hoga ya apni khaas jagah terrace pe"(May be in his room or his favourite place terrace).

"Yahaan aayega toh nahi na" (He won't come here, no?), she whispered and looking towards the door she moved her right hand over his crotch and placed it on his flaccid cock. She looked in his eyes questioningly "Kya mujhe dekh kar aapka mann kuch karne ko nahi ho raha?" (Don't you feel like doing anything after seeing me?)

"Thoda kaam hai meri pyaari. Kal aaunga tab chalenge aur tumhe khush kar doonga" (I have some work darling. I shall come tomorrow, and then we shall go and will pleasure you).

"Kitna din se tadap rahi thi" (I have been restless for so many days). She was disappointed.

"Pataa hai, lekin kuch ghanton ki hi toh baat hai"(I know, but it is a matter of just few hours only). He said disengaging himself from her.

"Theek hai. Kab aaoge kal?"(Okay. What time will you come tomorrow?).

"Dopahar tak" (In the afternoon).

"Achha. Intezar karungi" (Okay. Shall wait).

Riya went out and drove back to her house very disappointed. She wished he could stay with her for some time and at least she could have given him a blowjob.

Next day was Saturday and the sisters got up late. Megha went out for her normal cycling exercise and was back after an hour just before lunchtime. Sunanda and Megha went in the garden and were chatting away for long while Riya went inside kitchen to help her mother in cooking. She was feeling very miserable without sex even after so long; she was helping her mother in the kitchen to divert her mind from sex.

Riya had to satisfy herself masturbating yesterday after she returned from his house. She was anxiously waiting for him to pick her up in the afternoon and take her to the farmhouse for a few hours to satisfy her by fucking her for long hours. She decided to try to explore new, but safer, avenues in the city where she studied. This would not keep her fully dependent on his visits. Moreover, he was getting older and was not expected to satisfy her till she finally got married.

He came in the evening around 6 pm and took her to his house because his son, Sumer, was gone to the city and was expected late at night. She was happy and as soon as they reached inside his house she clung to him and started kissing him madly. He held her tight and picking her up he moved towards his bedroom. He laid her on bed and asked her to get undressed, and then he closed the door and climbed the bed to join her.

"Bahut chudaasi ho na?"(You very horny, no?), he asked mischieviously.

She smiled and nodded her head. She turned her back towards him and started undressing herself and when she turned around she saw him lying on the bed completely naked. His cock was getting hard slowly. She moved on the bed to join him and took him in her one hand and pumped it gently. When it was a bit harder she took him in her mouth and sucked him till he was reasonably hard. She was impatient to feel him inside her so without announcing, she just climbed on his thighs and holding his cock in one hand she rode him and started moving down to take all of him inside her leaking pussy. She moved over him while he started bucking his hips but she found all this very mechanical. The lust, the passion and the wildness were missing in him. She was trying to reach her climax, which was very close because of her excitement. She came within 5 minutes and surprisingly found him pouring his juices at the same time. Disappointed she rose from his body but not wanting to hurt him, she smiled "Aaj main kuch jyada hi bechain thi, isliye jaldi ho gayi" (Today I was a bit more excited so came early).

"Main bhi" (Me too), he smiled sheepishly.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself and then got dressed. She had to be home soon as some guests were expected at her house. She decided to meet him again tomorrow if her periods did not start; she was due for her periods any day. Unfortunately for her, her periods started the same night. She cursed him for not taking her the very next day after her arrival, but it was too late. She had to wait for next 5 days to get her lust quenched. She called him and told him about her periods.

The day her periods were over, she went to visit him to his house in the morning around 9 am. She was informed by the watchman that he had gone out of town last evening and was expected back only after 3 or 4 days, which meant he'll return after she goes back to college to resume her classes. She felt very bad that he did not even care to inform her about his programme. Just when she was thinking of returning, she saw Megha's cycle parked near the house that was about 200 yards from the main gate. She knew no servant in his house was permitted to go inside unless called by masters on the intercom. It was duty of the watchman to send the servant who was called. She drove inside thinking that Megha must have left the cycle there if there was some fault or might have come for a game of table tennis if Sumer was home. She wanted to while away some time to divert her attention from the frustration she was feeling not finding Hari Singh in town.

She looked around in the ground floor area then she headed for the basement where the table tennis was played but she did not find anyone. Thinking that no one wwas home she started moving towards the main entrance door; just then she decided to look up the first floor area as well where all the three bedroom were there. She wanted to go on terrace as well, where Sumer generally sat for excerices or reading etc. It was his favourite place. There was a room as well on the terrace where he would call his friends for cards games or for drinking and other activities. She found none on the first floor, but when she was passing by Sumer's bedroom she heard giggling sound and then a moan. She thought it was just an illusion. But soon there were some more such sounds and then a man's laughter. She was certain Sumer was home but who was with her, she did not know. It was bad manners to peep into anyone's bedroom so she decided to go back to her house and not to make her presence in house known to Sumer.

Just then she remembered Megha's cycle outside and she shuddered with the thought of her being with Sumer. She could not ignore this possibility but she dared not let him know that she was intruding because he was a very arrogant man. He was notorious for his fights in the town and people were scared of him or crossing his path.

She moved towards his bedroom stealthily and for a few minutes tried to hear the sounds coming from inside; then very carefully turned the knob to see if the door was open. She was shivering, her legs were unsteady and she was sweating despite it being quite cool inside. The door was not locked from inside. She opened it very gently to a small crack and now she could hear the sound more clearly.

"Chhodo na Bhaiyya"(Leave me brother), she clearly heard Megha's voice and then her giggling sound.

"Bahut din chhoda hai; aaj toh daddy bhi ghar pe nahin hain. Poora mauka hai aur hum akelay bhi hain. Tumhara school toh do baje tak hota hai na phir kyon ghabrati ho? Aaj lauda chuswane ke alaawa tumhari choot ka inauguration bhi karunga" (I spared you for long; but today daddy is also not home. We are alone and full opportunity. Your school closes at 2 pm then why you are worried? Today I shall not be satisfied with just blowjob but will inaugurate your cunt as well), he was sounding crude and lustful. Then she heard her youngest sister's soft cries; she opened the door a bit more.

"Nahinnnn... Please bhaiyya, main choos loongi tumhara lund" (Nooo... Please brother, I shall suck your cock only), she heard Megha yelp.

"Chal chal, aaj toh teri choot ko cheer doonga. Lauda liye bina aaj tu ghar nahin jayegi. Tere gol gol bobey ukhaad doonga kheench kheench kar. Dekh mera lauda aaj kaisa fanfanaa rahaa hai"(No way, today I shall rip your pussy. Today you cannot go home unfucked. I shall pluck off your boobs by pulling them hard. Look at my cock, how it is throbbing today), he said menacingly. "Aaaaahhhhhh... mar gayiiiiii... itney jor se mat dabaao" (Am dying... don't squeeze so hard)

Riya tried to peep inside but she could not see them as yet. She stopped breathing for a few seconds then opened the door a bit more. They were still not visible but suddenly Riya could see their reflection in the mirror on the wall. She could see her sister's back, which was towards the mirror, and his chest and the lower body could be seen in the mirror. They both were completely naked. His strong virile frame lying on his back on the couch with his legs stretched out and her naked plump sister sitting astride on his strong thighs. His cockhead was visible peeping out from the crack between her ass cheeks; it was big and was surrounded by thick crop of black pubic hair. It definitely was bigger than his father's and it looked very hard with a big bulbous purple head. His black hands were cruelly squeezing her ample boobs with large dark brown aureolae causing her to cry with pain mixed with pleasure; her hands were caressing his hairy chest with fingers running in his hair in a combing manner. She was obviously enjoying his touches on her teen body. Her hips were moving back and forth along the cock stem rubbing against her young pussy and this was causing her firm breasts bouncing whenever his hands were removed from them. His hands shifted from her breasts to her fleshy ass cheeks and he sat up to suckle on her breasts, which were by now looking reddish from his hard and merciless massaging.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 28

"La tere bobey munh mein daal. Teri mast fooli fooli gaand bhi marunga, aur itne zor se maruga ki phat jayegi. Teri gaand mein lauda dalunga phir kas kas kar dhakey maarte huye uskey chhed ko chauda kar doonga"(Come, give me your tits in my mouth to suckle on. I shall fuck your fleshy and lusty asshole, and shall fuck it so hard that it will tear apart. I shall fuck you with hard strokes to open your asshole wide), he said kneading her asscheeks and pulling them apart.

Megha giggled and holding one of her swollen tits in one hand she pushed it in his mouth lovingly. Soon she was sighing and moaning with her eyes closed and the sound of suckling was audible.

"Aaaahhhh bhaiyyaaaaaa... chooso... jor se chooso... mmmm... ooohhhhh... tum chooste ho toh bahut sansanee si hoti hai saare badan mein" (Suck... suck them hard. When you suck them I feel sensations all over my body), she said giggling and pushing her breasts forward with her head bending backwards. She soon was crying softly and her arms went around his neck pulling him closer against her breasts. Riya was now able to see Sumer's face while he sat up to suckle on Megha's tits. She had opened the door to the extent that she could watch them on the couch. She herself was getting wet in her panties. For once she had thought of barging in to save her youngest sister from getting ravaged by this stud, but watching them had made her change her mind. She knew it would be impossible to save her sister, as she herself was willing to be seduced. Riya's hand involuntarilly went to her crotch and she rubbed her pussy lips through her clothes. She cursed Hari Singh to have gone away at a time when she was ready to take him immediately after her periods. She always felt very horny after her periods and it was safe to let him pour his juices in her. Riya saw her sister's rigt hand going behind her back bewen her asscheeks and grabbing his powerful cockhead in her hand and squeezing it. A grunt escaped his mouth indicating the pleasure he felt. He bit her boob flesh hard making her scream and look at him with a smile mixed with fake anger. He laughed wickedly and threw her on the couch on her back and soon his naked body was all over the teenage girl's body, rubbing her delicate body with his hairy and coarse skin. Riya strangely loved all this though she knew that her sister was most likely to be fucked by this stud today, as it seemed from his words and actions.

Riya could see for a moment the growth of black pubic hair between her sister's thighs. She definitely looked very sexy and desirable for any man and she could not blame this young man for showing a desire to pleasure himself with her. She knew that by rubbing his body against her sister's, he was rubbing her delicate pussy lips with his hard cock to arouse her to the extent tht she would be willing to allow him to penetrate her. She recalled how Aslam had seduced her to make her surrender to his lusty desires.

Riya was feeling tired standing outside the bedroom door for nearly 20 minutes; and it strained more because she had to watch the scene inside through a small crack in the door, but she could not restrain herself from watching the exciting action inside. She had not seen him fully; especially his hard and thick cock, which she knew would soon be penetrating her youngest sister's virgin teenage pussy. Strangely, she wanted to watch the entire deflowering of her own sister. She was sure it was in the genes of her family that women were interested in tasting the pleasures of sex at young teenage itself. It surely was from her mother's genes.

There were moans, sighs and soft cries coming from her sister's mouth, which indicated her pleasure. Sumer got off her after rubbing her body and kissing her passionately for almost 10 minutes. He stood close to he on the couch; he lifted her head by placing one hand behind her head and with other hand holding his thick cock directed it towards her mouth. Megha opened her mouth and welcomed his cockhead between her lips and started sucking it instantly. His other hand also went behind her head and pulling her head towards his crotch, he started pistoning his cock in fucking motion. This was too much for Riya; she always loved to give a blowjob. She raised the hem of her skirt and slid her panties down to her knees; her one hand started rubbing her clitoris and with other hand she raised her top and pulled out her swollen breasts and started massaging them vigorously. She felt the onset of her orgasm so she immediately pushed two fingers inside her n and fuke herself with them. Low moans escaped her mouth when she started coming.

"Ooohhhh Sumerrrrrrr... mujhe bhi chod daalo" (Sumer, fuck me too), she said to herself.

Inside the bedroom, Sumer was getting impatient to deflower this teen virgin at the earliest. He had waited for almost 3 months for the day since he started seducing her and was rewarded for his efforts when barely after 20 days he was able to take off her school uniform and fondle and suck her breasts to his heart's content. It took him another two weeks to get his first blowjob from the girl. For last one month now, he was able to undress her fully and make her undress him as well; they played with every part of each other's body till they both reached their orgasm. He had done everything but penetrating her flesy pink pussy, which off late had become obsession with him. He loved to play with her petals that remained closed, until he opened with his fingers, as if guarding her precious cunt from intrusion.

He pulled out his cock from her mouth and kissed her, and then he rubbed his cockhead over her nipples and kneaded her breasts mercilessly to cause cries and loud moans escape from the girl's mouth. He pushed her on the couch on her back and squeezed her breasts for two minutes like he was taking revenge by torturing her.

All of a sudden he stood and turned to face the mirror; he was smiling and waved his cock holding it in one hand. For once, Riya froze when he turned his face towards the mirror. She was apprehensive that he had seen the crack in the door, but he could not possibly know who could be standing outside. She decided to make an exit now before he comes to know about her presence. She would shut the door when his face was not to be seen in the mirror that would be the perfect time to close the door and leave for home.

"Mera lauda garam hai aur teri choot bhi... ab chudai ka mazaa liya jaaye"(My cock is hot and so is your cunt... let us enjoy fucking now), he said opening her legs wide. She immediately sat up and tried to resist his attempt to penetrate her.

"Nahi bhaiyya please... please main andar nahin loongi"(No brother, Please I won't take it inside).

"Kyon? Kya kisi aur se chudwayegi? Mere laude mein koyi kami hai? Maine pahle hi kah diya tha ki aaj chode bina ghar nahin jaane doonga... toh phir aaj toh tumhen chudwaana hi padega"(Why? You want to fuck somebody other than me? Is there anything lacking in my cock? I had told you already that I would not let you go home unfucked today), he said forcibly opening her legs and pushing her on her back again, he accommodated himself between her wide spread thighs. His expressions showed clearly that he was not in a mood to listen to any nonsense.

Riya could not think of closing the door shut now; she wanted to witness the deflowering of her pretty virgin sister. She forgot about his anger or the consequences of her presence being noticed. She opened the door a little more and coming closer to the crack she watched the scene as clearly as she could. Megha was still trying her best to resist; she would sit up again and again and try to push him bringing his cock near the entrance of her soaking pussy.

"Please bhaiyya... pleaseeeeee"

"Chup. Jyada gussa mat dila. Chode bina toh main aaj chhodunga nahin"(Shut up. Don't make me angry. I won't leave you today till I have fucked you)

"Bhaiyyaaa pleasssseeeeeeee"

"Chal let jaa aur mere laude ko apni choot pe rakh kar ghis" (Just lie down and rub my cock on your pussy with your own hand)

"Main choos leti hoon... tumhen toh apna virya hi toh nikaalna hai toh usey mere muhn mein gira do na. Roz ki tarah usey pee loongi"(I shall suck you off... you just want to spill out your semen so pour it in my mouth. I shall swallow it as I always do).

"Let jaaaa..."(Lie down), irritation was clear in his voice. Riya saw him pushing her sister down on the couch and holding her there with one of his strong hands and keeping her legs apart with the other hand. "Jhapad Maar doonga agar jyaada nakhre kiye toh"(Will slap you if you acted difficult).

Riya clearly saw fear, curiosity and nervourness on her sister's face. She wondered why she was happy and excited watching her own younger sister's helplessness. She was enjoying every moment of her voyeurism and this was for the first time she had noticed this characterstick in her behaviour.

"Please chhod do mujhe... phir kabhi kar lena" (Please leave me. You may do it some other time).

He did not say. There was no physical resitance from the poor girl child; she lay surrendered, watching herself at the mercy of this hunk. Breathlessly, she waited for his next action. Her body was stiff with anticipation; she lay with her legs open and vulnerable to act as per his wishes.

"Please dheere dheere karna" (Do it gently please).

He was lubricating his bulb in her juices by rubbing it between her pussy lips along its slit. She was sweating heavily and her breathing was erretical. She knew it was going to pain but did not know the magnitude when such a big cock would enter her.

Riya was watching without blinking her eyes. Any moment he could be pushing his wonderful, manly tool inside her sister. She did not want to miss that moment. She could not see her own expressions when she was penetrated for the first time, but she did not want to miss this chance. Her ears got alert when she heard him; her eyes got still closer to the crack through which she was watching. Once again she pushed two fingers inside her cunt and started moving them slowly in and out. She wanted to come with them this time.

"Darr mat. Dheere dheere chodunga lekin zor se chillana mat. Thoda sa hi dard hoga usey sah lena"(Do not be afraid. Will fuck you gently but do not cry aloud. It will pain a little, which you should try to bear)

Megha stopped breathing in apprehension and Riya's breathing stopped in excitement. Megha's body got stiffer but she was trying to gather courage with her lips tight to control her scream as far as possible.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she moaned when she found the flaring cockhead placed at the entrance.

He had raised her legs and his hands held them from knees. He placed his knob at the entrance and grabbed both of her breasts and her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. Raising his hips he pushed gently to lodge the knob inside her virgin cunt hole.

"Bhaiyyyyyaaaaaaaa... rukoooo"(Brother... stoppp), she yelped.

"Chup kutiya"(Shut up, bitch), he twisted her nipples and raising the hips he stroked harder. This time his cock slipped another two inches inside her already wet pussy. There he stopped for a minute, the poor girl started crying as she felt her cunt stretched with the fat cock of the hunk.

"Please ab aur mat daalo... aaaaahhhhh... marr jaoongiiiiiiii" (Please don't push further. I'll die).

He laughed at the plight of the teenager girl, and then bending forward he took her lips between his and pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started playing with her tongue. He pushed his saliva inside her mouth and closing his lips around her, he raised himself higher and gave a mighty stroke to break her hymen.

"AAAAAAAI I I I I I I I I I I I I... NIKAAAL LOOOOOOO... BAHUT DARD AAAAAHHHHH... HO RAHA HAI I I I I... AAPKA BAHUT MOTA HAI... MAR GAYEEEEEEE... OOOHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAA"(Please take it out. It is paining too much. It is so big. I am dying), she started screaming and tears ran out of her eyes with excessive pain.

He waited for two minutes to let her adjust to his cock, but she was not prepared for more of fucking.

"Main haath jodti hoon please nikaal lo. Mujhe bahut jyaada dard ho rahaa hai"(I pray you please pull it out. I am feeling terrible pain).

He shifted his mouth to her right breast and started sucking it and with his hands he lifted her buttocks to enable him for deeper penetration. Before her pain could subside he started fucking her with stronger strokes. The girl was screaming without caring that her screams could reach outside the house.

"MARRR GAYEEEE REEEEEEEEE... MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA AB... NIKAAL LO APNE LAUDE KO PLEASEEEEE"(I am dying... I don't want to fuck now. Please take out your cock)

"Chupppp... thodi der ruk jaa. Chudaai ka mazaa toh ab aayega"(Shut up. Wait for awhile. You shall enjoy the pleasures of fucking now), he hissed.

"Mujhe nahin chahiye koyi bhi mazaa... aap nikaal lo apne laude ko"( I don't want any pleasure. You take out the cock), she pushed him away, but her strength was no match to his. He felt something warm around his crotch; thinking that she had her orgasm, he looked down between them. He saw blood mixed with her juices had wet their crotches. He smiled victoriously and encircled his arms around her and stretched his legs outwards to resume his strokes.

His mouth changed on her breasts alternately. He sucked them hard and nibbled her nipples. After a few minutes, she started feeling some relief and there was pleasure in feeling her cunt stuffed and stretched. She started moaning.

"Oooohhhhh... aaaahhhhhh... oohhh... haaaiiiiiii... ohhh maaaa"

Sensing that the girl was feeling some pleasure he started moving his hips up and down fucking her with only half of his cock. Her tears were gone; there were some relaxed expressions on her face. She involuntarily wrapped her legs around his waist and raised her hips to feel him embedded inside her body. She kissed his lips and face indicating her pleasure.

"Tere bobon se doodh nikaaloonga aur piyunga tab mazaa aayega"(Will squeeze out milk from your breasts and will drink it, then I will enjoy), he said devilishly.

"Dhatt"(Shut up).

"Sachchi... dekh lena. Teri choot ko itney virya se bhar doonga ki tere bobon mein se doodh bankar niklega"(Shall pour so much semen in your cunt that it'll come out as milk from your breasts).

She smiled at his joke and this was his hint to resume his assault on the girl, who could never claim to be a virgin in future. She was not aware that she had had only half of his cock in her and though the major part of the initiation was finished, but the journey was not over as yet. He felt her bouncing her hips and felt her cunt lips squeezing his cock with its spasming muscles.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh... main aa gayeeeeeee" (I am coming), she moaned louder wrapping her legs tighter around him. "Tum kitni der mein apnaa maal nikaaloge?"(How long will you take to come?).

"Bass thodi der aur. Abhi toh theek se choda hi nahin tujhe, phir itni jaldi maal nikaal diya toh kya mazaa doonga tujhe?", he said groaning at the feel of her squeeze, then looked towards mirror and smiled again. Outside the door Riya was almost ready to have another orgasm and she had not noticed that with her face sticking to the door for a better view of the scene inside, the door had opened more than she wanted. This time she was almost sure he had seen her, but it was too late for amends. She continued to watch, as she wanted to watch him coming in her sister's unprotected womb.

Sumer felt enough lubrication to resume his assault so he raised Megha's legs and bent them towards her head. This made her pussy vulnerable for deeper penetration. He raised his body placing his hands on either side of girl's chest and pulling his cock out till only his cockhead remained inside her, he pushed it in with a strong stroke and repeated the same five six times.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... PHIR SE DARD HO RAHAA HAI... UUUUHHHHHHHH... DHEERE DHEERE CHODO NA... OOHHHH MAAAAAA... MAIN BHAG THODE RAHI HOON"(It is paining again. Fuck me gently. I am not running away).

But he was not listening and continued to fuck her with longer and harder strokes. Watching the girl's firm breasts moving back and forth like waves in the ocean had made him more lustful and he clamped his mouth on one of them to suck it taking as much as in his mouth as he could. Riya had slowed the pace of fingering herself; she wanted to come with his release of juices in her sister's pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh bhaiyyaaaaaaaa... chooso mere bobey ko... zor zor se chooso... uuuuhhhmmmm... ab accha laag rahaa hai chudwaane mein. Meri choot mein andar tak tumhara lauda jaa raha hai... ooohhh maaa... kitna mazaa aa rahaa hai ab"(Suck my breast, suck them harder. It is so pleasurable now to fuck. I am feeling your cock going deeper inside my cunt. It is so nice feeling now).

He continued to fuck her harder. She was moaning, crying softly and yelping; she had started bucking her hips to match his strokes out of extreme pleasure. She knew she was ready to reach her second orgasm. She wanted him to come with her.

"Bhaiyya main thodi der mein phir se chhotne wali hoon. Please apnaa virya bhi daal do na iss baar... uuuhhhh... chodo... chodo... chodo aur zor se"(Brother, I am about to come very soon. Please you also come with me this time. Fuck... fuck... fuck me hard), she said bouncing her ass faster.

He once again felt the spasms and the gripping muscles of her cunt trying to squeeze the cum out of his cock. Last time he had been able to control himself with difficulty and managed to delay the discharge, but he was finding it difficult this time. He groaned aloud when he felt the cum rising from his balls into the stem of his throbbing cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 29

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh... teri tight, makhmalee aur gaddedaar choot ne mera virya nichod liya... mera laudaa teri choot mein ab virya bharne wala hai" (your tight, velvety and cushioned cunt has squeezed my come... my cock in now ready to fill your cunt with semen), he bucked harder trying to give as many strokes as possible before coming in the teenager's very tight pussy.

Riya resumed faster pace of moving her two fingers inside her leaking cunt. She was trying to time her orgasm with his and imagine him coming in her rather than her sister's cunt.

"UUUUFFFFFFFFFFF... MERA VIRYAAAAA..."(My semen... ), he cried throwing his head back and pushing all of his cock deep inside the tight pussy. He felt the rushing streams of come filling her womb.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... uuuhhhhhh... bhaiyyaaaaaaaa"(Brotherrrr... ), she cried with ecstasy.

Riya ensured that she come just when he was spurting his semen in her sister, and she succeeded. Her fingers got very wet in her juices while she had been vigorously kneading her own breasts. The couple inside had just come and Sumer had collapsed on Megha's cushiony body; both breathing hard. Riya felt very weak in her knees and had to support herself with one hand inside her soaking pussy and other resting against the wall. She did not want to move her panties up or her bra down to cover her naked swollen breasts.

Megha felt sticky between her thighs; she took her right hand thinking it was their mixed juices, which could be flowing out of her cunt after their discharge. When she brought her hand out to watch, she was shocked that it was more of blood and less of their juices.

"Kitna khoon nikaal diya meri choot se"(How much blood you drew from my cunt), she whispered smiling with mock anger, "Ab jaldi utaro jissey main apni choot dhokar aa sakoon"(Now get off me to clean myself).

"Jaldi aana... ab tumhare bobon ko chooste huye phir se chodna hai" (Come fast... Now I have to fuck you agai sucking your boobs), and he got off her.

Megha rushed towards the bathroom. Riya watched her rushing with half opened eyes; and soon the couple were out of the range of the mirror. She was still breathing hard. She closed her eyes and waited for her breathing get normal. She now wanted to make her exit before they were back from the bathroom.

Suddenly Riya felt a hand on one of her exposed breast and a mouth on the other. She opened her eyes and found Sumer before her kneading her breast and sucking her other tit digging her teeth gently into her boob flesh. She was shivering with lust.

"Kal shaam ko aana, tujhe kab se chodne ki tamanna thi" (Come tomorrow evening; I have been wanting to fuck you for long), he whispered twisting her nipple.

"Kal shaam ko main wapas college jaa rahi hoon" (Tomorrow evening I am returning to college), she whispered back disappointedly. The words just came out of her mouth unconsciously.

Sumer kneaded her breasts and pulled both of her nipples and crushed them between his fingers. Then one of his hands went down to her crotch and he inserted his coarse middle finger in her cunt. He was naked and his cock was glistening with her sister's blood and their combined juices. His cock was rapidly expanding after having seen Riya's panties down to her knees and her tits poking out with her bra having been moved up by the girl herself out of sheer lust.

"Oooohhhhh", she sighed with pain and pleasure.

"Hmm... kal hi jaa rahi hai?" (You going tomorrow only?), he paused for a few seconds then thinking something, he squeezed her breasts, then hissed, "Ruk zaraa... main aata hoon" (Wait awhile... I am coming).

He went inside the room, and she heard him telling Megha, "Meri jaan, main das minute ke liye zaraa baahar naukar ko kuch kaam ke liye bhejkar aata hoon. Tu choot saaf karke kamre mein hi baithna, darwaza mat kholna aur kapadey bhi mat pahananaa... abhi toh teri jamkar chudaai karni hai. Main jaldi aata hoon."(Darling, I am going out for ten minutes. Have to send the servant for some work. You stay here in the room after cleaning your cunt; don't open the door and don't put on the clothes. I have to fuck you to my heart's content. I shall be back soon).

He came out and dragged Riya to his father's room. "Teri chhoti bahen ka badan bahut gaddedaar hai, uss pey chadh kar chodne mein bahut mazaa aaya. Usey do chaar din khoob masal masal kar chodunga, isliye tujhe kal bulaa raha hoon. Jee karta hai tum donon ko saath patak kar chodoon, lekin wo shaayad itni jaldi tayyar na ho; lekin mera vaada hai ki ek din tum donon ko saath lita kar tumhaari chooton ko bajaunga"(Your younger sister's body is very cushiony, it's great pleasure riding her and fucking. I shall fuck her mercilessly for a few days, that is why I called you tomorrow. I wish I could ravish you both together, but she might not agree so soon. It is my promise that one day I shall tear open your cunts).

Once inside his father's room, he said "Lauda dhokar aata hoon. Teri bahen ki choot ka khoon lagaa hai na; tu kapdey utaar kar let jaa. Bass abhi aaya"(I am coming after washing my cock. Your sister's blood on it; you take off your clothes and lie down).

He immediately went inside the bathroom and in barely two minutes was back in the room. Riya was still not been able to reconcile with the events and was in a state of daze; everything happened so suddenly and unexpectedly that she did not know how to react? When he came out of the bathroom, he found her standing there; her eyes looking blank and she had pulled her panties up and her bra and top were back in place He wanted to fuck her and go back to her younger sister at the earliest. The young teenager's fleshy pouting cunt lips gripped his cock like a vice and her inner muscles squeezed his cock stem so hard that he felt unimaginable pleasure. But he was not willing to let this ripe girl go without tasting his magnificent cock. He was convinced that her mature pussy would be a delicacy; he had always felt attracted to her feminine charm. Unlike her two younger sisters, she was always sober and hesitant before him and this created an aura around her.

He went closer to her and taking her in his arms kissed on her lips and ran his tongue all over her face. She immediately came out of the trance and tried to pull herself away unwillingly. She was horny but was bashful in his presence. He took one hand between their bodies and moved her top up over her breasts and unhooked her bra. His hand started squeezing her firm breasts and with other hand he kept her tight embrace against his strong body.

"Bhaiyya please jaane do mujhe. Yeh theek nahin hai... aahh... mujhse galati huyi ki maine aapko... aahh... Megha ke saath dekha... oohhh... chhod dijiye na"(Brother please let me go. This is not right. It was my mistake to have seen you with Megha. Please leave me.), her muffled words were coming while he went on kissing her.

"Kya tu bina chudwaaye chali jaayegi? Dekh mera lauda teri choot ke liye kitna garam ho gaya hai" (Will you like to leave without fucking me? See my cock, how hot it is for you.), he said placing her right hand around his throbbing cock.

She felt helpless. Wrapping her hand around the cock she moved her hands gently in a pumping motion and felt him throb harder in her palm. He lifted her top over her head and threw it aside then pulled the bra away from her body to join the top on the floor. He turned her around and made her kneel with her hands resting against the bed. Lifting her skirt from the hem, he slid her panties down and came behind her. Her round and firm buttocks were held together. She was moaning when he caressed them and parted them with his hands to locate the pussy lips. He rubbed his flaring knob along the crack between her ass cheeks, this brought out louder moans from her mouth. Realizing that the young teenager was waiting for him, he leaned over her guiding the cockhead with one hand he pushed it to lodge it just inside her pussy lips, he clutched her hanging boobs and pushed himself deeper in her tunnel.

"Aaaaahhhhh... ooohh... mmmm... aaahhh"

"Kasam se tujhe jamkar chodne ki tamanna hai lekin aaj teri chhoti bahen mera lauda apni choot mein lene ke liye intezaar kar rahi hai, isliye tujhe jaldi se chodkar jaana padegaa. Kal aa jaati toh tujhe theek se chodta"(I would have loved to fuck you for long, but your younger sister is waiting for me to taste my cock in her pussy, so I shall have to fuck you in a hurry. Had you come tomorrow, and then I would have fucked you properly), he said fucking her with longer and deeper strokes.

"Uuuhhh... aaaahhhhh... hayeeeee... main to gayeeeeeeeee"(I am coming), cried the girl feeling her orgasm hitting her. She had been feeling hot since long and just a few hard strokes from his big and hard cock could get her on the edge.

"Itni jaldi?" (So soon?), he clutched her harder and kneading her breasts in both hands asked her to move her face towards him for kissing. He pinched her nipples, twisted them and increased his speed to reach his own orgasm. He felt his balls hitting her ass every time he banged his entire cock deep inside her spasming cunt. Her cunt muscles squeezed his cock.

"Aahhh... aaahhhh... bhaiyyaaaaaa... aapka bahut mota hai... oohh... dard hota haiiii... aaaiiii... thoda dheere karo"(Brother, your cock is too thick. It hurts, please do it little gently), she pleaded while moaning with pleasure.

"Uuuhhhh... kal ho sake toh do baje ke baad aa ja... teri garam choot ko theek se chodunga"(If you can come tomorrow after 2 pm, we shall fuck properly, he hissed and bent her down a bit more to increase the pace of fucking.

For next 15 minutes he continued to fuck her hard enjoying the pleasure of her slippery cunt. He kneaded her breasts as hard as he could, pinched her nipples pulling them outwards and making her cry with his strong thrusts.

'Bhaiyyaaaa... jaldi ho jaiye naaaaa... aaaiii... uuuuhhhh... maar daala mujhe" (Brother, please come now. You killing me), she cried feeling a bit pain due to continued onslaught on her cunt. It was the size of his swollen cock, which was hurting in her cunt.

"Eeeeee... le mera viryaaaaaaaa apni choot mein" (Take my semen in your cunt), he grunted loudly and then felt his cock spasm deep inside her pussy, sending series of jets of his hot cum inside her.

Both collapsed on the bed panting loudly, sweating with their hard labour, unable to move for two minutes. He pulled out of her with a plop sound and watched their combined juices rushing out of her cunt along her thighs. He squeezed her ass cheeks, kissed her face and then rushed into the bathroom to wash himself again.

" Teri choot ka mazaa poori tarah phir kabhi loonga. Teri chhoti bahen ki choot ro rahi hogi mere laude ke liye. Ho sake toh kal aa jaana, varna main mauka nikaalunga tujhse milne ka" (Shall like to enjoy your cunt some other time. Your younger sister's cunt must be weeping for my cock. If you can, then come tomorrow or I shall try to find an opportunity to meet you), he said caressing her boobs and kissing them before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. Riya lay on the bed for almost fifteen minutes trying to regain her normal breath. She was happy that before leaving for the college she could fulfill her desire from him; but she was concerned about the fact that she was having sex with both-father and the son.

She cleaned, looked herself in the mirror and found her breasts were looking red with his fingerprints on them. She smiled and dressed herself. Stealthily she left the room after putting the bedsheet in the bathroom for washing and wiping away the traces of their cum on the floor. While passing his bedroom she stopped for a few minutes listening to her sister's moans, giggling and cries. For a few moments she envied her younger sister, then left the house before she got horny again.

She had determined not to come to him the next day. When Megha returned home, she found her kid sister beaming but her face looked flushed. Riya was apprehensive lest he should have told her sister about their quickie in between. When she did not hear anything from Megha hinting about their session or her preence in his house, she was very relaxed. At night she packed her baggages while chatting with her younger sisters.

Next day Harbinder Singh, Masoom Ali and Sumer came to meet her. Later the females from Harbinder called on her and took her to their house for lunch. Sumer was a bit naughty when he found her alone for a few minutes.

"Phir se soch le; aaj acchi tarah chudaai karunga"(Think over it again; today I shall fuck you properly), he said giving a pet caress on her butts. She looked around to see if someone was watching.

"Na. Kal jo ho gayaa so ho gaya" (No. Whatever happened yesterday has happened), she whispered, "Dekho, Megha abhi bacchi hai tum ussey bahut jyada mat karna"(Megha is a kid. Don't do her much).

"Kya nahin karna"(What should I not do?), he said winking.

"Tumhe pataa hai" (You know it), she said and moved towards others.

At 5 pm her car was ready to take her to the College. She promised her father that she would be back as soon as the vacations start after a month. She embraced her mother, sisters and females from Harbinder's family, talked briefly with her father's friends and Sumer.

After about two weeks, on Saturday, she got a call from Hari Singh at the hostel that he would pick her up around 3 pm after her classes. He reached an hour late and they headed for Masoom Ali's flat. She had the key and had brought three dresses with her as she was to stay with him for the night at least or may be till Sunday evening. They fucked once and she was satisfied. He told her that he had some work in the city and might get delayed so she should order their dinner from a restaurant. He assured to be back before 10 pm.

"Tum kuch padhna ya TV dekhna jab tak main laut kar aaoon. Agar mujhe das baj jaayen toh tum nangi hokar bedroom mein mera intezaar karna. Aane ke baad ekdam lipatne aur chodne ka mann karega na"(You may read or watch TV. If I don't come before 10 pm, then you wait for me in the bedroom totally undressed. I would not like to wait to take you in my arms and then fuck you after my return), he said kneading her naked breasts.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 30

At 7 pm he left for his work. She watched some porn movies from the stock lying in the flat. She was feeling the itch in her pussy and hoped him to return soon. Around 8.30 pm she ordered dinner and waited. When he did not come till 10.30 pm, she was very disappointed. She undressed herself and went into the bedroom and lying there she covered herself with a thin sheet of cloth. The room was quite pleasant with the air conditioner working in the hot summer. Around 10.45 pm she heard a sound of the main entrance door opening; she switched off all lights except the night lamp and closed her eyes. She was a bit angry with him for spoiling her entire evening. He entered the bedroom stealthily, undressed himself quickly and lay next to her in the bed facing her back. He lifted his left leg and placed it over her thighs; then getting closer to her he used his left hand to grab her tits and with right hand he started combing her hair.

"Maaf kardo jaani. Madarchod ne der kar di varna main ek ghate pehle aa sakta tha" (Forgive me darling. The motherfucker delayed me otherwise I could have come at least an hour before).

"Sab jaanti hoon" (I know everything).

"Sacchi bol raha hon" (I'm telling the truth).

"Ruko, khana laati hoon, pehle kha lo, phir jo jee chahe karna" (Wait, let me get the food. Eat it first then do what you like), she got off the bed and picked up the gown she had brought with her.

"Koyi kapadaa nahin pahananaa. Nangi jao aur jaldi aao"(Don't wear any clothes. Just go naked and come back soon).

She dropped the gown and went out to warm the dinner and soon brought it in the bedroom itself. They ate together while he kept touching, caressing different parts of her body and sometimes kissing her lips or breasts. She started feeling horny again, but was still a bit annoyed.

After dinner he switched off the lights and both lay on the bed. He pulled her in his lap and started kissing her and kneading her boobs. It did not take her long to reciprocate. In another fifteen minutes she was so impatient that she went on her fours and asked him to mount and enter into her soaking pussy.

"Ab daalo lund ko. Main kab se chudai ke liye beqaraar thi. Saari shaam kharaab kar di"(Now put the cock in. I was so much restless for long for a fuck. You spoiled the whole evening)

Soon he was behind her and thrusting his cock in her. When he found it too slippery, he pulled out the cock, wiped her juices with a napkin placed near the pillow that was meant for wiping the cum, then thrust again sending his entire cock in her cunt.

"Aaahh... aahh... uuhh... chodo... chodo... jor jor se"(Fuck. Fuck me faster).

They both came within 10 miutes. He made an excuse that he was tired today so they would fuck again the next morning before he returns to his town. She went inside the bathroom to clean herself; she was disappointed. When she returned, he was snoring already. She was not fully satisfied, but it was useless to expect him to satisfy her when he was so tired.

In the morning she woke up early but found him sleeping. She put on the gown and entered the bathroom; then went to the kitchen and made tea for both of them. When she returned he was already awake. They had tea and he went to the toilet. After they had finished bath etc, they had breakfast and then they fucked once. He took her in his car and dropped her at her hostel. It was 11 am then. He left for his own town and he was unable to look in her eyes. He was embarrassed for not having been able to satiate her.

She returned home in the following vacations but did not show much enthusiasm in meeting him for their sessions. During her almost one month's stay she had agreed to go with him only once to his farm and they had fucked there once only. This time he could satisfy her, but still it was far from what he was able to do earlier.

In July she went back to the college again for the semester. His visits got rare and she too had a short fling with a doctor in the city, but it did not go beyond kissing and petting as she did not find the doctor very passionate or wild; she felt it was useless to continue the relationship with him. During this period Hari Singh would come in the evening and leave by the next morning. He would always have some work and insist that she wait for him in the bed completely naked. She did not want him to feel neglected and offended so she would abide by his requests.

Hari Singh knew he had not been able to perform well lately, but he was helpless. Once she found some capsules in his pocket; those were some kind of medicines for men for increasing their stamina and sexual prowess. She did not want to talk about these, as it would humiliate him; but she had determined to find a good man for herself in the city for sex. She had been getting news from her family about some matrimonial proposals for her but she wanted to complete her engineering before getting married. She was 20years old by now, and she could wait for another 3 or 4 years to get married.

In March next year she took her final examinations and was with her family for 15 days. She was declared successful with pretty high grades. She was happy that she was now in the final year of engineering and by mid next year she would get her Engineering degree.

It was in early November, soon after her first semester that she got Hari Singh's call that he was coming to the city and would like to be with her on Saturday night and whole of Sunday. She had been avoiding to meet him often and had turned down his requests a few times, but this time he was pleading her very much and had promised that he was coming only for her. He said he would be able to reach by 9 pm at the flat after finishing his work in the city so she should get the permission for staying out for the Saturday night and reach the flat by herself. He then hesitantly told her to wait for him in the bedroom in raw just as in the past. She smiled and accepted to meet up with him at the flat and promised to wait for him in the bedroom completely naked- the way he wanted.

On Saturday, she left the hostel in the evening after dinner and reached the flat by 8.30 pm. It was quite cold at night in November so she was covering herself with a cardigan. She opened the flat with the key given to her by Hari Singh and straightaway headed for the bedroom. She switched on the TV in the bedroom after undressing herself completely; she watched some programmes unwillingly just to kill time. He did not turn up till 11 pm and she was furious. She thought of going back to the hostel but then changed her mind. It would look foolish to return so late and what excuse she can offer for not staying overnight? She made up her mind to return to the hostel before breakfast and promised herself never to accept any requests in future from Hari Singh. By midnight, she was tired with waiting and was feeling sleepy as well. She watched a porn flick on DVD player then went to sleep, keeping the night lamp on, and covering herself with the quilt. The main entrance she did not lock, as she did not want him to knock the door or call out for her to open it for him.

She had no idea what time it was, but she felt someone snuggled against her naked body. She knew it was him; trying to please her. She did not react but continued to lay motionless and let him do what he wanted; her eyes were shut. She felt his big hands on her breasts kneading them hard. He was kissing behind her neck, her cheeks, all over her back after turning her flat on her stomach. He was half lying over her, kissing her along her spinal chord right from her neck to the asshole and into the small of her back, which she found very pleasurable and very erotic. She was shivering, enjoying the kisses. He would bite her lightly wherever he found loose skin; he bit her ass cheeks, her shoulders, her arms and the flesh on sides. She was very wet; this sensation was absolutely new to her. She wanted him to put his hard thing inside her without any further delay, for she knew her first orgasm of the night was approaching fast in her body.

She was enjoying his impatience but did not try to help him in any way. He sat on her thighs and started rubbing the cockhead along the crack between her ass cheeks, tracing it from the small of her back to her gaping pussy hole. She felt it very hard and warm. She was losing her patience waiting for it to slide deep inside her.

"Ab chod bhi daalo" (now fuck me please), she said impatiently.

In reply to her request he made her turn over on her back. She wished the room were not dark so that she could watch the expressions on his face, could watch her bobbing tool in excitement. She closed her eyes anticipating the quick jab from him. She knew he will be inside her in just one stroke and that was what she wanted before her orgasm. He lifted her legs urgently and placing them on his shoulders he rubbed the cock head along her slit.

"Kyon der kar rahe ho?... Daal do na poora lund ek hi dhakke mein. Aaj to saari raat chudwanaa hai mujhe" (why are you delaying? Push the entire cock in a single stroke. Today I'm going to fuck all the night).

He heard her moan and soon his lips were fastened on her lips. He held her breasts and started squeezing them hard, mauling them and pulling her hardened nipples. She experienced a sharp pain when he gently pushed his thick and very hard cock inside her resulting in his cockhead lodged inside her soaking pussy.

"OOOOOHHHHHH... AAAAI I I I I I... AAJ TOH BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI... AAAAHHHH ITNE DIN BAAD CHUDWA RAHI HOON ISLIYE... OOOHHHH... MMAAAAAAA... SHAAYAD CHOOT KO LUND KI AADAT NAHIN RAHI... AAAAAAHHHHHHH" (Today it's paining too much; may be because I'm getting fucked after a long time so the cunt is not used to take the cock easily)", she felt her cuntlips stretched. He was really hot once again after such a long time. May be he had consumed those capsules today; she smiled with her eyes closed and did not care even if it was the effect of the capsules as long as it was pleasurable to her. She loved to feel his hairy chest rubbing against her soft skin.

She heard him groan and then his right hand was squeezing her left breast still harder and with the other hand he washolding her right breast and sucking on it, chewing the nipple and at times he would bite it a bit hard, making her scream out of pain and pleasure. She had reached her first orgasm of the night immediately after she felt him sliding the cockhead inside her.

She took one of her hands down between their bodies and felt his balls in the sack hanging under the thick cock. She knew it was a turn on for any man, also she loved to run her fingers in his pubic hair and caress his balls, which always made him go mad with urgency to push the entire tool inside her. She had known all his erotic zones by now. She started squeezing his balls gently and caressing, then combing into his hair with her fingers; it had the desired effect. Her balls felt much bigger and heaviour today. His next stroke was harder and she felt around two more inches of his cock sliding in her. But once again she felt pain on his stroke despite the fact that her cunt was quite slippery.

"AAAAI I I I I I... AAAAAI I I I I I... OOOHHHHH MMAAAAAAAAA... AAJ TOH LAGTA HAI MAAR... OOOHHHH... HI DAALOGE... HEYYY BHAGWAANNNNN... AISA LAG RAHAA HAI... MMMMMM... JAISE CHOOT PHAT RAHI HO PHIR SE... UUUUHHHH" (Today u'll kill me. Oh God! It seems like u tearing my pussy apart again).

"UUUUHHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHH... ITNI JOR SE NAHIN"(NOT SO HARD), she cried and opened her eyes with his another hard thrust.

She was shocked to find that it was not HIM, but someone else who was much slimmer than him; but who could he be, she did not know? She now realized that the man riding her was much more hairy than Hari; his cock felt much thicker than him and he was not as heavy as him. She shivered violently and tried to push the man away with all her strength. She was feeling humiliated, embarrassed and exploited; and was feeling ashamed to have allowed him to enter her without opening her eyes earlier.

He did not utter a word but he was groaning with pleasure. He was holding her pinned and kept on sucking on her mouth and breasts. It was dark inside the room and he had switched off the night lamp before joining her in the bed.

He raised himself again and then gave 5 or 6 mighty strokes, which hurt her everytime. His mouth was clamped tight on her mouth and only muffled cries could be heard coming out of her mouth. She was in extreme pain and he showed no mercy. There were tears in her eyes and she was screaming.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH... UUUHHHHMMMMMM... UUUMMMMMMM"

She felt him deep inside her. His mighty strokes added salt to the injury and she screamed loudly. She was thrashing her legs wildly to escape his assault.

"CHHOD DOOOOOO... KYON MAAR DAALNE KA IRAADA HAI KYA? PLEASEEE... AAAAAI I I I I I I... NIKAAL LOOOOO NAAAAA... HEY BHAGWAANNNNNN... AAAAAHHHHHHH... BAHUT DARD HAI I I I... PLEASEEEEE THODI DER KE LIYE HI NIKAAL LO"(PLEASE LEAVE ME.ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?PULL IT OUT... OH GOD! IT IS HURTING TOO MUCH. PLEASE PULL OUT FOR SOME TIME AT LEAST), she was screaming loudly but it was impossible that her screams would be heard outside in the winter night when all the doors and windows were shut.

"K... K... KAUN HO TUM?", her entire body was shivering with fear. How could she be dumb not to have opened her eyes and seen the structure of the man before letting him penetrate her or noticing the size of his cock and balls. This man was much more hairy than him and he was much lighter in weight than him. Also he did not have a bulging tummy like Hari Singh.

He stopped his strokes and lay on her motionless; his hard and thick cock embedded in her stretched cunt. She could feel it stuffed in her deeper than she had felt ever; its tip reaching her abdoman. After some time she felt her cunt muscles getting used to it and then slowly her pain started getting replaced by pleasure. He was sucking on her breasts, licking his breasts with his tongue tracing all over the tit flesh before sucking on it, chewing her nipples and then biting them gently. She could not control herself from coming violently. He felt his cock being bathed in her juices. It was a sign that he could resume his fucking now. She was now thinking about his identity, but could not decide for sure; she could not decipher a reason that could have known about her presence in the flat. He had to be some stranger who walked in finding the entrance unlocked or may be a burgler, who had entered in search of some booty. She ruled out this possibility. He could be one of Hari Singh's friends, sent by him to bang her to avenge her refusal to meet him on three or four occasions in the past. This was logical, but she did not know why he should have done it?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 31

Her thoughts stopped as he had started moving his cock in and out gently with shorter strokes. Her pains had subsided substantially and now each stroke was more pleasurable than the last; her legs involuntarily wound themselves around his back and she had started raising her hips to meet his downward motion. She was even kissing him now. Her hands were caressing his back lovingly and she found his back equally hairy as his chest. She had decided to enjoy the sex now without caring who the man was. After all the damage had already been done.

"Ooohhh... dheere dheere... aaaahhh... haan karo. Accha... uuuhhh... lagta hai. Lekin yeh toh bataa do... aaaaiii... kaun ho tum aur yahaan kaise aaye andar?" (Do gently only. It feels nice. But at least tell me who you are and how did you enter here?). she was moaning with pleasure she had never felt before.

Her question remained unanswered but she felt him clamping his mouth on her mouth and thrusting his tongue inside to play with her tongue. He then pushed a big dollop of his saliva inside her mouth for her to swallow, which she greedily did. She was feeing unimaginable pleasure. His crude and big hands were kneading her breasts hard; taking her boob flesh in hands he would twist the entire boob roughly to cause pain, but such pains were welcome. Never in her life, she had been fucked so mercilessly and never had she felt such a huge cock penetrating her. She took one of her hands between them to feel the cock. To her surprise, she found at least two or three inches of his cock still there to be thrust inside her. His cock was very thick and she could not wrap her fingers around its girth. There was thick jungle of pubic hair there and his balls were too big and heavy. He started fucking her with longer and slower strokes and she felt her second orgasm hitting deep inside her. He was groaning with pleasure. She could feel having heard this voice, and was shocked.

"AAAAHHHHHH... Bahut tight choot hai teri... chodne ka mazaa toh aisi hi choot mein aata hai" (Your cunt is very tight. It is very pleasurable to fuck such cunts), he hissed.

"Ma... Ma... Masoom chacha!!!" (Masoom uncle!!), she froze with the utter surprise.

"Hmmm..."

She was too embarrassed. This was unexpected. She hated Hari Singh to have sent him to ravish her. It was humiliating and very mean of him to have exposed their relationship over Masoom Ali. He switched on the bedside lamp and now he was visible clearly. Her face was crimson with great embarrassment. She could not dare to look into his eyes. She tried to push him away again.

"Please chacha, mujhe chhod dijiye" (Please uncle, leave me).

He laid himself completely over her and then started pounding her hard... harder... pulling himself almost all the way out and then pushing it all inside in one single stroke. Her pain was slowly turning into pleasure. She could not control her emotions and decided to enjoy the new sensations his thick cock was causing in her cunt. Involuntarily her legs raised and she found herself wrapping them around his back She started bucking her hips in rhythm, kissing him wildly, wrapping her hands around his back pulling him even closer to her. The pleasure she was getting after a gap of almost 3 months caused great sensations in her body. He resumed pounding her cunt with longer and deeper thrusts at a faster pace.

"AAAAAAI I I I I... NAHEEEEEENNNNN... MAR GAYEEEEE" (NO. I AM DYING), she yelled. Tears reappeared in her eyes.

"MAIN MAR... UUUUHHHHH... JAUNGI... AAAAHHH... AAP KITNI DER... AAAAI I I I I... SE KAR RAHE HO... UUUHHMMMM... JHADHTE KYON NAHIN?"(I SHALL DIE. YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE LONG... WHY DON'T YOU COME?)

His strokes were still faster and harder now. He was fucking her wildly with animal lust. His cock was bruising her insides and she was feeling pain despite her juices from two orgasms making it easier for him to drive the cock in the passage. It was probably the length and the girth of his cock, which was causing the pain. She felt him tearing her cunt apart by stretching it to limits. She could watch the expressions on his face; he was too horny to stop his fucking. He was sweating profusely but did not stop thrusting his cock. He was panting like an animal, groaning with pleasure and pounding her delicate pussy harder.

She was sweating as well, her breath harder and she would stop breathing when he rammed his cock in her. She would breath when he pulled out his cock to slam it in again. A few minutes later she started feeling the pleasure to return, and now it was bearable pain, but extreme pleasure.

"MMMMMM... OOOHHHHHHH... CHACHAAA... CHODO AB... UUUHHHHH... AB DARD NAHIN HAI... HHHHAAAAAI I I I I... AB MERA BHI DIL KARTA HAI KI AAP MERI CHOOT MEIN HI JHADO... MERI CHOOT TOH AAJ AAPNE PHAAD HI DAALI HAI"(UNCLE, FUCK ME NOW, THERE IS NO PAIN NOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO COME IN ME. TODAY YOU HAVE RIPPED MY CUNT), she cried with excessive pleasure.

"MMMMMMM... AB CHODO JOR JOR SE... UUUHHH POORE LUND KO NIKAAL KAR EK HI DHAKKE MEIN PHIR SE... UUUI I I I... DAAL DAAL KAR CHODO... HAAN... HAAN... ISSEE TARAH CHODO... AUR BHI JOR SE... AAAAAAAI I I I I I I... MAIN GAYEEEEEEE" (Now fuck me harder; pull out the entire cock and push it back all the way inside in one single stroke... yes... yes... fuck me like this only... faster and harder. I'm cumming)

She came again but his onslaught continued. She felt weak and tired and wished him to come now inside her because it was now paining a bit again after two orgasms. He continued to fuck her for another ten minutes and then she felt the short and quick jabs of his hard cock in her cunt. This was very pleasurable; it was yet another experience to her and while wondering why he had never done it in the past she loved it tremendously. He was breathing hard, perspiring in the cold winter night. He was now biting her breasts alternately and she felt his cock twitch inside her love hole... she was ready for her third orgasm and knew that he too was close to his own. She wanted to come with him; it always gave her great pleasure and satisfaction. "UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMMMM... AAAAHHHHHHHHH" he groaned loudly digging his teeth in one of her breasts, biting it hard.

"Haaaaayyyyeeeeeeeeee... Aaj chudaai kaa mazaa aa gayaaaaaaaa" (Today it was a very pleasurable fuck), she whispered and then hiding her face in his hairy chest, she started coming for the third time. She felt his cock throb and twitch inside her cunt and then jets of thick and warm cum was flooding her womb. She felt his cockhead a little inside her womb was causing sensational currents flowing across her entire body and she experienced the exotic pleasure of womanhood. It semmed to her that he would never stop cumming, she could feel their combined juices running out of her cunt even though his cock was deep inside her blocking the stream of their cum. He laid himself over her completely, both breathing hard, sweating profusely, but still holding together as she clung to his strong manly body. She felt his semi hard cock inside her even after next five minutes though he was spent completely. She pushed him gently to get off the bed and rushed to the bathroom in the dark. She very well knew the way to the bathroom. His lips were on her breasts, sucking on them alternately, biting her nipples gently and rolling them between his teeth.

'It is always better to have sex with an older and more experienced man rather than young boys', she thought.

Once inside the bathroom, she switched on the light and sat down on the floor, took water in a mug and looked at her swollen cunt. It was looking reddish and her hole looked bigger. She observed that his semen was much thicker and viscous than her other lovers. She took a few gobs of their mingled juices on her fingers and licked the fingers. Yummyyyy... she always liked the salty taste of man's juices. She was feeling really weak and it took her some effort to get up after washing herself. She switched off the bathroom lights when she entered the room she could not look up towards him. Her clothes were in the room itself so she had wrapped a big towel around her body.

Masoom Ali was sitting there in the bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. She went beetroot red in her face and stood before him unable to move a few steps to reach her clothes. She started trembling and hid her breasts crossing both hands across her chest over the towel.

Masoom was smiling wickedly. She saw him sitting on the bed with legs stretched out and his thick, hard and huge cock dangling between his thighs. It was huge and must have been almost 8" even when soft and it was very thick. She could see it coming back to life again as it started twitching and expanding before her eyes. This was amazing she thought; she had barely been in the bathroom for five minutes. Masoom got off the bed and menacingly moved in her direction. His huge cock waving like a thick flagpole, looking ferocious and hungry for her. She closed her thighs tighter and hid her face in her legs. She could not look in his direction; she was very red in her face, embarrassed and shy and feeling awkward at her nudity.

Masoom held her by her shoulders and lifted her up in standing position. She was unable to resist or match his strength, but she closed her eyes and kept her face down. He pulled her towel off her body and soon she felt his mouth clamp on one of her breasts while with another wrapped around her waist was holding her.

"Ab ek baar chudwa liya hai, ab kyon sharmaati ho. Ab hamaare beech mein koi sharam nahin honi chahiye " (we have fucked once already so why are you shy now? There need not be any kind of hesitation), saying this he pulled her towards the bed. When he found her feeble resistance, he lifted her up in his strong arms and laid her on bed on her back. He climbed on the bed and laid himself next to her, embracing her tight and then kept his right leg over her thighs. His lips glued to her lips, kissing them, tracing around her lips with his tongue. His one hand squeezing her breasts, her nipples roughly twisting them between his thumb and forefinger making her moan with the pain. She felt herself getting wet again; his thick cock head had been rubbing her thighs from the side. It was much harder than Hari Singh had ever been. He took her left hand and made her hold her throbbing cock and shivers ran down her body. She felt it and immediately knew it was thicker than Hari Singh's; in fact, much thicker. She knew the reason for the pain she had felt when he had penetrated inside her. She had felt stretched to the limit with each thrust and had been wondering why her juices did not make her passage smoother for him. His hands started roaming all over her body especially her butts, which he squeezed and dug his fingers into, tracing her inner thighs with his fingers before moving towards her moist hole. Soon two of his fingers entered her hole and she was wetter. Masoom smiled knowingly; pulled her up and pulled her head in his lap. She very well knew his demand but she could not gather courage to do anything on her own. Her eyes were open now and she could see clearly the big mushroom shaped purple coloured cock head with a tiny hole at the top, out of which a few drops of pre-cum were sliding along its curved surface-one followed by another, and yet another coming out of the opening. She saw the thick stem that had caused her so much pain just an hour before... and then the two big balls and the root surrounded by thick thatch of black hair. It was a fascinating sight; she loved hairy men, pubic hair were a turn on for her. He waited for just a few seconds for her to take the initiative, and then finding none from her side he pushed her head down.

"Choos mera lauda meri randi" (suck my cock my slut), he hissed.

She knew she had to but she loved the way she was made to feel like his slave; she loved to be humiliated by her lover. It was for the first time that someone had called her a 'randi' (whore). She loved hearing it; it made her shiver with sensation and her pussy getting wetter. She knew she was being dominated and it was a big turn on for her. She licked the mushroom head with her tongue tip tracing the head around in circles; she tasted the pre-cum, which was salty but so pleasant in flavour.

"AAAAAHHHHH... muhn mein lekar choos kutiya" (take it in your mouth, bitch), he said rudely grabbing her by hair and forcing her head down over the throbbing cock. She trembled uncontrollably hearing such command with the abuse.

She moved her lips over the head taking whole of it inside her mouth. She felt her jaws stretched. It definitely was much much bigger than any she had ever taken inside her mouth or her cunt. She could see the swollen blue veins running along the length of the stem, which were fascinating to her. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute. She started sucking the cock head with great interest, swirling her tongue around the fat bulb and tried to take more of him inside her mouth. She could barely take one third of his stem and she felt gagged with its thickness. She could not take anymore, she thought. With one hand she started fondling his heavy semen laden balls and let her fingers roam inside the pubic hair tickling them with her fingertips.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH... UUUUUHHHHHHHHMMM... jor se choos... jee chahtaa hai tere muhn mein hi jhad jaoon, lekin pahle mujhe teri choot ka bhosda banana hai" (aaaaaahhhhh... uuuuuhhmmmmm... suck it harder... I wish I could come in your mouth, but first I want to tear your cunt apart), he hissed pushing her head down over his huge cock

"mmmmm..." She moaned as she felt choked.

"Ab zaraa jaldi jaldi choos kar... uuuuhhhh... mere laude ko... uuuuummmmm... chikna kar de jisse choot mein jaane se tujhe dard kam ho" (now suck it faster... uuuuhhhhhh... and lubricate my cock... uuuuummmmm... so that its less painful to you). With these words he further pressed her head down forcing another inch or so inside her already gagging mouth. She raised her hand indicating him to stop forcing her down. He smiled wickedly. He knew girls got hornier when they were subjected to force or when they were treated roughly during lovemaking. He lifted his hips to force some more cock in her mouth but she managed to pull her head up to avoid getting choked. She continued to suck the portion in her mouth and tracing the head with her tongue running around it in circles; she would run her tongue along the length of his cock licking the stem. She pulled her mouth off and took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked on it, then another... she licked inside his pubic hair, which still smelled of his sweat and their mixed cum. She liked the taste so she continued to lick into the hair around his cock. She then licked his stem tracing it with her tongue from the root upwards till she reached the tip. She would try to insert her tongue tip inside the tiny hole and this tickled him a lot. He loved the sensations and kneaded her both breasts pulling them by her nipples.

"AAAAAI I I I I I I... MAAR DAALAAAAA" (YOU KILLING ME), she screamed.

Masoom was getting impatient now so he pulled her head off and made her go down on her fours. He wanted to fuck her in doggie position, and it was her most favourite position. She loved the friction between the male pubic hairs with her ass cheeks, the banging of balls against her pussy lips. It drove her mad because in this posture it always hurt; despite the fact that full penetration was not possible, it was the most pleasurable position she had experienced ever.

He came behind her and leaning over her soft and young body, he held his hard cock in one hand and rubbed its head in her asshole, he made a decision that he'll take her ass once she was comfortable with his thickness. He then began tracing the crease between her asshole and very wet cunt with his cock head for a few minutes and then placed it at the entrance of her moist pussy hole which was gaping to gulp it inside. Leaning forward he held both her tits in his hands, and squeezing them hard he whispered in her ear.

"Ab mera lauda teri choot ko faad dega. Bol kaise chudwayegi? Jor jor se dhakke lagwa kar ya jaise main chahoon?" I now my cock will tear your pussy apart. Tell me how do you want fucked? Harder or the way I want to fuck?), he said gritting his teeth.

She shivered with excitement and anxiety the moment she felt the huge mushroom head of his cock at her entrance.

When she did not reply, he got a bit angry and pulling his hip away keeping the crown at the entrance he gave a hard thrust sending almost half of his blunt cock inside her slippery cave. Her face grimaced with pain and she screamed "UUUUUUUI I I I I I CHACHAAAA CHHOD DO MUJHE... AAAAI I I I I... OOOOHHHHHH... MAIN MAR JAUNGI... AAAAAHHH... BAHUT MOTA HAI AAPKA LUND... AAAAHHH... DHEERE DHEERE CHODIYE NA" (Uncle leave me. I'll die. Your cock is very thick.Please fuck me gently).

"Aur le madarchod kutiya" (Take here more you mother-fucking bitch), he said giving yet another hard, long and deep stroke. His balls hit her outer pussy lips while his hands squeezed her breasts mercilessly, pulling and twisting her nipples causing extreme pain to her. The abuses made her hornier and she felt herself ready to come on his giant cock.

"AAAAAI I I I I EEEEEEEEE... MUMMMYYYYYYYY"

"Kaisa lagaa mera lauda laundiya?" (how is my cock girlie?" he asked pounding her faster.

"ANDAR SE CHOOT CHHIL GAYEE HAI" (I'm bruised inside), she sobbed.

He slowed down his strokes for some time, and started fucking her with slower and shoter jabs. This gave her some respite from the pain. He pulled out almost completely then pushed all the way in slowly; stayed inside when fully imbedded, then would repeat the same. She was feeling pain but now there was pleasure too and she had started enjoying the fat cock pumping into her. She felt her orgasm hitting her at that moment.

" Ab kaisa lag raha hai?" (How is it feeling now?), he whispered.

"Accha... mazaa aa rahaa hai... chodte rahiye dheere dheere" ( Nice It's pleasurable now. Keep fucking with slower pace), she moaned.

He pulled himself out of her completely and turned her on her back. He was between her legs in a flash and pushing her legs backwards till they were on either side of her head he was inside her all the way in one hard thrust.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... AAAAHHHH... AAAHHHH... UUUHHHH" aaiiiieee). She felt splitting pain again. Tears rolling down her cheeks with excessive pain.

He started pounding her harder and faster, not caring for her cries. She was sobbing with pain and pleasure. After some time her pain was receding and the pleasure level was moving up. "Ooooohhhhhh... bahut mota hai... lekin mazaa bhi... uuuuhhhh... bahut deta hai" (ooohhh... its so thick... but so pleasurable... uuuuhhhh... also).

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh meri jaaaaaannnn ab main teri choot ko apne virya se bharunga" (aaaahhhh my dearrrr now I'll fill your cunt with my semen).

She wrapped her legs around his waist and started pulling him deeper pressing them in his back. She knew she was also close and wanted to come with him. Her fingers dug into his back and her nails stabbing inside his flesh.

"Uuuuhhhhmmmmmmm... Tu bhi jhad ja meri randi... main bhi jhadne walaa hoon abbbbbb" (You also come my slut. I am about to come now). And he started fucking her with longer and deeper strokes.

"Haaaannnn... daalooooo... virrrryyyyyaaaa se bhar do meri chooooot ko" (Yes. Come inside me and fill my pussy with your semen), she panted raising herself to take him deeper inside her gripping sheeth "AAAAAAAA" he groaned loudly. His cock deeply embedded in her; he stayed there with eyes closed. His body shuddred uncontrollably, his cock throbbing inside her gripping cunt and he felt the semen rushing from his churning balls towards the stem of his shaft. She was a great lay, he thought, and much better than he expected.

"AAAAAAAAAAI I I I I I I", she cried with pleasure as she started coming the moment she felt a thick jet of semen shooting inside her unprotected womb. For a moment she was scared- what if his potent seed impregnated her?

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh... aaaaahhh... aaaaahhhhh... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" his cock was jerking vigorously inside her, sending long and strong jets of warm and thick cum inside her, filling her to over- saturation. The mingled juices soon started coming out from the sides of her stuffed pussy. He lay over her completely exhausted, panting and sweating. She was gasping for breath, completely drenched in sweat but very satiated.

Her pussy tightened around his shaft, closing its lips around the shaft, as he started to spurt his cum into her. She came hard with him, milking his shaft for every drop with her tight pussy. More and more and more - it seemed like he would never stop cumming. Finally, they were both drained.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply