Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: 8aeJTfwk_t.jpg]
Type : epub |
Size : 402.58 KB |
English |

Descirption: It's a cold November when James Harris takes his dog, Stanley, for their usual rounds of panhandling. Blind since Vietnam and married to a blind woman as well, James realizes his disability pension and her part-time job go only so far. The money he makes on the streets is desperately needed-yet it's still not enough. But after today it won't matter.When Detective Steve Carella finds James' wife murdered as well, her throat slit like her husband's, it is no longer a random crime. And when another blind woman turns up dead, all Carella has to go on is the nightmare James told a psychiatrist after coming home from the war ten years ago. What he finds is a labyrinthine trail of betrayal, sex, and a secret worth killing to keep buried.
An intricately woven and flawlessly layered thriller, Long Time No See is a live wire in the 87th Precinct series by Ed McBain, the bestselling author that People magazine describes as "a skillful writer who excels at pace, plot, and, especially, the complex clockwork of a cop's mind."

Amazon.com Review
Stephen King and Nelson DeMille on Ed McBain
I think Evan Hunter, known by that name or as Ed McBain, was one of the most influential writers of the postwar generation. He was the first writer to successfully merge realism with genre fiction, and by so doing I think he may actually have created the kind of popular fiction that drove the best-seller lists and lit up the American imagination in the years 1960 to 2000. Books as disparate as The New Centurions, The Friends of Eddie Coyle, The Godfather, Black Sunday, and The Shining all owe a debt to Evan Hunter, who taught a whole generation of baby boomers how to write stories that were not only entertaining but that truthfully reflected the times and the culture. He will be remembered for bringing the so-called "security officer procedural" into the modern age, but he did so much more than that. And he was one hell of a nice man. --*Stephen King
Way back in the mid-1970s, when I was a new writer and security officer series were very big, my editor asked me to do a series called Joe Ryker, NYPD. I had no idea how to write a security officer detective novel, but the editor handed me a stack of books and said, "These are the 87th Precinct novels by Ed McBain. Read them and you'll know everything you need to know about security officer novels." After I read the first book--which I think was Let's Hear It for the Deaf Man--I was hooked, and I read every Ed McBain I could get my hands on. Then I sat down and wrote my own detective novel, The Sniper, featuring Joe Ryker. My series never reached the heights of the 87th Precinct series, but by reading those classic masterpieces, I learned all I needed to know about urban crime and how detectives think and act. And I had a hell of a time learning from the master. Years later, when I actually got to meet Ed McBain/Evan Hunter, I told him this story, and he said, "I would have liked it better if my books inspired you to become a detective instead of becoming my competition." Evan and I became friends, and I was privileged to know him and honored to be in his company. I remain indebted to him for his good advice over the years. But most of all, I thank him for hundreds of hours of great reading. --Nelson DeMille*
To read about how Ed McBain influenced other mystery and thriller writers, visit our Perspectives on McBain page.
For a complete selection of 87th Precinct novels available for Kindle, visit our Ed McBain's 87th Precinct Booklist.

About the Author
Ed McBain was one of the pen names of successful and prolific crime fiction author Evan Hunter (1926 - 2005). Debuting in 1956, the popular 87th Precinct is one of the longest running crime series ever published, featuring over fifty novels, and is hailed as "one of the great literary accomplishments of the last half-century." McBain was awarded the Grand Master Award for lifetime achievement in 1986 by the Mystery Writers of America and was the first American to receive the Cartier Diamond Dagger award from the Crime Writers Association of Great Britain.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 1SW6FXo0_t.jpg]
Size : 1.16 MB |
English |
9780786028283 |

Descirption: "That Rare Beast: A Superior Page-Turner That Manages To Pull At Your Heart." --David Baldacci
The Brightons are just an ordinary, small-town, law-abiding family. Until somebody else's mistake uncovers the truth--Jake and Carolyn Brighton are the FBI's two most wanted fugitives. Jake and Carolyn have lived a lie for fourteen years to protect themselves. But now they have to protect their thirteen-year-old son, Travis. Their only chance is to return to the hellish scene of an unprecedented crime, and collect the evidence that may finally set them free--if they can elude a massive manhunt long enough to get there.
"A Flat-Out, In-Your-Face Thrill Ride, Filled With Unexpected Twists, Sinister Turns, Clever Plotting, And Top-Drawer Writing. Gilstrap's Characters Are Wonderfully Sketched And His Dialogue Is Rich With The Language Of Real People. At All Costs Demands To Be Read. At Any Price." --Lorenzo Carcaterra
"Heart-Pounding." --Tess Gerritsen
"An Irresistible Roller Coaster Of Suspense." --Robert Crais **
From Library Journal
Jake and Carolyn Donovan head the FBI's list of the "Ten Most Wanted" for a crime they didn't commit. For 14 years they have lived under assumed names, moving to new towns when necessary. Jake gets caught in an FBI drug bust and is released but not before his fingerprints have been taken. By the time the FBI makes the connection, Jake, Carolyn, and their son have activated their escape plan. This time they mean to prove their innocence. To do that they return to the scene of the crime, only one small step ahead of the FBI agent now on the case. Why was the investigation dropped? Who had the power to set them up? What part does the ubiquitous Mr. Wiggins play? Well read by Philip Bosco, this story is a real potboiler until the implausible conclusion. Recommended.AJoanna M. Burkhardt, Univ. of Rhode Island, Coll. of Continuing Education Lib., Providence
Copyright 1998 Reed Business Information, Inc.

[b]From Kirkus Revie [/b]
Mr. and Mrs. Middle America take it on the lam from an army of law enforcers when a routine check reveals that they're high on the Most Wanted list. Fifteen years ago, newlyweds Jake and Carolyn Donovan worked for Enviro-Kleen, a firm whose scrubbing of a gas-laden army ammunition plant touched off what came to be known throughout the nation as the Newark Incident, a catastrophe that left all 16 of their co-workers dead and hundreds of square miles of the Arkansas countryside contaminated with radioactive waste. The sole survivors, the Donovans, were promptly branded ecoterrorists responsible for the holocaust, and promoted to the top of the FBI's dance card. Only the money and help provided by the one-man Witness Protection Program run by Carolyn's uncle, ruthless Chicago developer Harry Sinclair, allowed them to escape the feds and reemerge as Jake and Carolyn Brighton. Now, as they hustle their dazed son Travis, 13, out of his school and off to the storage locker they've had stocked with food and weapons and transport and new identity papers, they insist to the boy that they never did anything wrong; every scrap of evidence against them was planted. By now, readers of Gilstrap's sizzling debut novel, Nathan's Run (1996), will have realized that he's recycled the same plot--the innocent on the run from massive, untrustworthy forces of authority--but pumped everything up (beginning by substituting an entire family for the solitary child) by making it bigger, faster, noisier, and longer. Especially longer. Before they've finally vindicated themselves--not a big surprise, since in scene after scene everybody gets shot but them--Jake and Carolyn have tracked the Newark Incident to the very highest levels of the government, and Gilstrap has ingeniously twisted his simple premise six ways from Sunday. Does for families what Nathan's Run did for preteens--puts them through endless rounds of entertainingly action-packed pursuit. (Film rights to Arnold Kopelson) -- Copyright ©1998, Kirkus Associates, LP. All rights reserved.

[b]Review [/b]
John Gilstrap made the best-seller lists with his first novel, NATHAN'S RUN. Now he's back with AT ALL COSTS, which belongs on the same lists.
Jake and Carolyn Brighton have been on the run for 14 years and on the FBI's Most Wanted list the entire time.
The bureau, and the rest of America, are convinced that the Brightons shot more than a dozen of their co-workers and blew up an Army weapons storage depot containing chemical weapons - all in the name of a clean environment.
They are the worst kind of eco-terrorists. Except the Brightons are innocent. Unfortunately, they have no idea who is responsible for the crime. They just know that the circumstantial evidence against them is enough to put them in prison for the rest of their natural lives.
For the past few years they've lived in the small-town South. They've had a son. They've seemed safe.
But a freak arrest of Jake sends them off and running again. This time they decide to go on the offensive. They must discover the real criminals or lose their lives and their son.
Gilstrap, an environmental engineer, proves in this novel he's also an expert on how people talk and think. -- Houston Chronicle, July 19, 1998

[b]About the Author [/b]
John Gilstrap is the New York Times bestselling author of Threat Warning (July, 2011), Hostage Zero, No Mercy, Nathan's Run, At All Costs, Even Steven, Scott Free and Six Minutes to Freedom. In addition, John has written four screenplays for Hollywood, adapting the works of Nelson DeMille, Norman McLean and Thomas Harris. Most recently, he has signed two movie deals for his books. He will write and co-produce the film adaptation of his book, Six Minutes to Freedom, and executive produce the film adaptation of Scott Free. A frequent speaker at literary events, John also teaches seminars on suspense writing techniques at a wide variety of venues, from local libraries to The Smithsonian Institution. Outside of his writing life, John is a renowned safety expert with extensive knowledge of explosives, hazardous materials, and fire behavior. He currently works as the director of safety for a large trade association in Washington, DC. John lives in Fairfax, VA.

[b]From AudioFile [/b]
It's always fun to root for the good guy who might just be a bad guy. In John Gilstrap's At All Costs, there is not only one good/bad guy, but an entire family on the run from the FBI for a crime they may not have committed. Superbly fleshing out these characters is film and television veteran Philip Bosco. His energy is infectious and lends itself perfectly to the high-tension car chases and near hits-and-misses Gilstrap has written. In the end, no matter who you champion, Bosco gives listeners a real treat. R.A.P. ©AudioFile, Portland, Maine

Like Reply
[Image: 1alRTDGI_t.jpg]
Size : 545.64 KB |
English |
978-1-912775-34-7 |

Descirption: Ruling demons has never been easy. But it's about to get a lot harder.
Carmen is finally free from years of torture. And with her evil daddy-the Demon King-dead, she's also wearing the crown and ruling with sass, even if she still doesn't have her own body back. But being a Queen isn't as easy as she thought it would be. Not when she has a weakness. One she must keep secret.
Because unlike her demon subjects, Carmen isn't completely evil. And that tiny spot of goodness in her heart might just be her undoing. Demons don't take kindly to their ruler being nice, you see.
When rumours of her weakness begin to circulate, the mutiny is on. And Carmen will have to look for help from an unexpected source. From someone she has every right to be wary of. Someone she really shouldn't be developing feelings for.
But a certain soothsayer has been guiding events behind the scenes-for the most part behind the scenes, anyway. And...

Like Reply
[Image: fWqGXoPO_t.jpg]
Size : 2.23 MB |

Descirption: In this follow-up to the international phenomenon The Courage to Be Disliked, discover how to reconnect with your true self, experience true happiness, and live the life you want.
What if one simple choice could unlock your destiny?

Already a major Japanese bestseller, this eye-opening and accessible follow-up to the "compelling" (Marc Andreessen) international phenomenon The Courage to be Disliked shares the powerful teachings of Alfred Adler, one of the giants of 19th-century psychology, through another illuminating dialogue between the philosopher and the young man.

Three years after their first conversation, the young man finds himself disillusioned and disappointed, convinced Adler's teachings only work in theory, not in practice. But through further discussions between the philosopher and the young man, they deepen their own understandings of Adler's powerful teachings, and learn the tools needed to apply Adler's teachings...

Like Reply
[Image: 5XhAnq8c_t.jpg]
Size : 3.04 MB |
English |

Descirption: How to reclaim your time, money, health, and happiness in our toxic diet culture by a registered dietitian, journalist, and host of the "Food Psych" podcast
68 percent of Americans have dieted at some point in their lives. But upwards of 90% of people who intentionally lose weight gain it back within five years. And as many as 66% of people who embark on weight-loss efforts end up gaining more weight than they lost. If dieting is so clearly ineffective, why are we so obsessed with it?
The culprit is diet culture, a system of beliefs that equates thinness to health and moral virtue, promotes weight loss as a means of attaining higher status, and demonizes certain ways of eating while elevating others. It's sexist, racist, and classist, yet this way of thinking about food and bodies is so embedded in the fabric of our society that it can be hard to recognize. It masquerades as health, wellness, and fitness, and for some, it is all-consuming....

Like Reply
[Image: nGNUskI9_t.jpg]
Size : 238.29 KB |
English |
9780545052405 |

Descirption: This hilarious novel from award-winning author Wendy Mass is now available in paperback!

It's Amanda's 11th birthday and she is super excited---after all, 11 is so different from 10. But from the start, everything goes wrong. The worst part of it all is that she and her best friend, Leo, with whom she's shared every birthday, are on the outs and this will be the first birthday they haven't shared together. When Amanda turns in for the night, glad to have her birthday behind her, she wakes up happy for a new day. Or is it? Her birthday seems to be repeating iself. What is going on?! And how can she fix it? Only time, friendship, and a little luck will tell. . .

From Booklist
Starred Review Amanda and Leo, born on the same day, have celebrated their birthdays together for 10 years. Still feeling hurt from an unkind remark Leo made at last year's party, Amanda spends her eleventh birthday without her now-estranged friend to share the fun. In the days that follow, both Amanda and Leo discover that they are caught in a time loop, waking up each morning to find themselves repeating their eleventh birthdays. They soon renew their friendship and begin to experiment by making different choices throughout the day, partly for the thrill of acting without long-term consequences and partly from their fear of never escaping this mysterious time trap. From the double-entendre title to the solid character portrayals to the clarity and wit of the writing, this novel offers a fresh twist on the familiar themes of middle-grade family and school dynamics. The mysterious power that rewinds time eventually seems less important than the power that Amanda finds within herself. Emboldened by the idea of daily do-overs, she discovers that small changes in her attitude and actions result in sometimes-subtle, sometimes-monumental shifts in results for herself, her family, and her friends. A rewarding choice for readers and a natural for booktalks and discussion groups. Grades 4-6. --Carolyn Phelan

About the Author
Wendy Mass is the author of the award-winning books for readers A MANGO-SHAPED SPACE, LEAP DAY, JEREMY FINK AND THE MEANING OF LIFE, HEAVEN LOOKS A LOT LIKE THE MALL, EVERY SOUL A STAR, THE CANDYMAKERS, 11 BIRTHDAYS, FINALLY, and the Twice Upon a Time series. She tells people her hobbies are photography and hiking, but they're really collecting candy bar wrappers and searching for buried treasure with her metal detector. Wendy lives with her family in New Jersey. Visit her at .wendymass.com.

Like Reply
[Image: CHLJPL2T_t.jpg]
Size : 272.83 KB |
English |

Descirption: <span id="freeText9655228171342316947" style="">Wendy Mass turns to another magical birthday: 13!

When Tara, a self-proclaimed shrinking violet, steals the school mascot, a goat, in order to make some friends with the popular crowd and gets caught, she gets herself in a heap of trouble. In addition, her parents decide that instead of taking her on their summer trip to Madagascar to study the courtship rituals of the Bamboo Lemur, she must go stay with her aunt, uncle, and bratty cousin Emily St. Claire in Willow Falls. Tara thinks it's a good time to start over; she'll be turning 13 after all, so she might as well make the best of it and perhaps even attempt to break out of her shell (in a non-criminal manner). What Tara doesn't know is that this charmed town has something big in store for her on her 13th birthday. It's not a typical birthday. But then again, nothing is Willow Falls is exactly typical!<a class="actionLinkLite" href="https://.goodreads.com/book/show/10473214-13-gifts?from_search=true#"></a>

Download Here

Quote:[Image: 13.Gif]ts.-.Wendy.Mass.epub

Quote:[Image: 13.Gif]ts.-.Wendy.Mass.epub

ts.-.Wendy.Mass.epub

Like Reply
[Image: D9lZTzFc_t.jpg]
Size : 183.35 KB |
English |
9781435267183 |

Descirption: After seventeen-year-old Thais Allard loses her widowed father in a tragic car accident, she is forced to leave the only home she's ever known to live with a total stranger in New Orleans. New Orleans greets Thais with many secrets and mysteries, but none as unbelievable as the moment she comes face to face with the impossible-- an identical twin, Clio.Thais soon learns that she and the twin she never knew come from a family of witches, that she possesses astonishing powers, and that she, along with Clio, has a key role in Balefire, the coven she was born into. Fiery Clio is less than thrilled to have to share the spotlight, but the twins must learn to combine their powers in order to complete a rite that will transform their lives and the coven forever.

Like Reply
[Image: 6tkhinVd_t.jpg]
Size : 202.98 KB |
English |
9781595140487 |

Descirption: The Balefire coven has tried and failed to replicate the original rite that bestowed immortality upon them centuries ago. Some were hoping to finally die, others to discover new reaches of power. Twins Clio and Thais weren't sure what to expect, but now they are forced to confront a hidden enemy who still wants them dead. In addition, they're coping with the love they both feel for the same person, who has finally made his choice.

Readers who devoured the first three books in this thrill-ride series will be dying to see what happens next, and they'll be rewarded with a shocking turn of events that no one will predict!

Like Reply
[Image: tF39NS2i_t.jpg]
Size : 223.44 KB |
English |
0545052432 |

Descirption: Turning 12 isn't all it's cracked up to be!
Get a cell phone. Stay home alone. Go to the mall with best friend and No Parents. Wear makeup. Get contact lenses. Attend a boy-girl party. Rory Swenson has been waiting her whole life to turn twelve. And she's got a list to prove it. Whenever Rory asks her parents for something, they always say, "When you're twelve . . ." Well, in exactly, 18 hours, 36 minutes, and 52 seconds it will finally happen. Rory's life will officially begin!

Like Reply
[Image: G8TarGOs_t.jpg]
Size : 385.33 KB |
English |

Descirption: It's been two and a half years since the mysterious W disappeared from Chere's life, and things are getting better. Sort of. She's nearing the end of her design program and looking forward to a new career, even if her heart is shuttered for good.
But loneliness is a powerful thing, and she finds herself tempted by a no-strings-attached BDSM partner who happens to be her former professor. She kno it's a terrible idea, and that he could never live up to W's level of passionate mayhem, but she's been waiting so long to be bound and hurt. She's been waiting so long to feel something.
Unbeknownst to her, someone from her past has been waiting too. And when that someone realizes she means to move forward with this new partner, he barges back into her life to express his displeasure in the only way he kno.

Like Reply
[Image: Cr8G3SMD_t.jpg]
Size : 226.7 KB |
English |

Descirption: Chere isn't happy with her life as a high-class escort, but she can't seem to find the motivation to change. Then she takes on a mysterious new client who won't share his name, or even allow her to see what he looks like. Their first session is a headlong tumble into tantalizing sensation and fearsome control that leaves Chere picking up emotional pieces she didn't know she had. "W" is roughly seductive, and dominant to the core. His demands shock her as much as they turn her on, and soon the line between bad choices and emotional fulfillment becomes alarmingly blurred.Note: This book is super rough. There's love, but it's rough. Hence, Rough Love series. This full-length novel is book one of a three-part storyline that culminates in Happily Ever After. But, full disclosure, it's going to be a rough ride.

Like Reply
[Image: NA1wgLbC_t.jpg]
Size : 258.66 KB |
English |

Descirption: It's been three years since they first met, and Chere is finally where she wants to be: in Price's dungeon. But there are a lot of things he doesn't allow, more than she ever imagined in her torrid fantasies. Life under Price's control is an adjustment, and sometimes a nightmare. It's not long before she realizes she's in way over her head.

Like Reply
[Image: KfAO8L70_t.jpg]
Size : 4.46 MB |
English |

Descirption: Simon's journey to become a Shadowhunter nears its end as his Ascension ceremony dra closer. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
Simon's Ascension ceremony dra near in this brilliant conclusion to Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.

This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Angels Twice Descending is written by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman.

Read more of Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter Chronicles in The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, and The Bane Chronicles.

Like Reply
[Image: uPXFKfxb_t.jpg]
Size : 788.45 KB |
English |

Descirption: When Simon is kidnapped by the fey, he's amazed to find a friend in former Shadowhunter Mark Blackthorn. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
After Simon is kidnapped by faeries (why is he always kidnapped?), he uncovers rumors of a secret weapon Sebastian left behind for the faerie queen. He must escape the Fey, relying on his only ally, former Shadowhunter and Dark Artifices character Mark Blackthorn.
This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, the Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Bitter of Tongue is written by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan.

Like Reply
[Image: TcOCeyU4_t.jpg]
Size : 825.88 KB |
English |

Descirption: What happens when Magnus Bane brings a baby home to his boyfriend Alec Lightwood? One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
After a warlock baby is abandoned on the steps of the Academy, Magnus Bane rescues the child-and brings him home to his boyfriend, Alec.
This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Born to Endless Night is written by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan.

Like Reply
[Image: bZeV6Qc2_t.jpg]
Size : 842.08 KB |
English |

Descirption: Simon learns about James Herondale's time at Shadowhunter Academy. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
It's hard to be a Shadowhunter when you've got demonic powers. Simon learns about the school-time struggles of half-warlock James Herondale in this prelude to The Last Hours.
This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Nothing but Shado is written by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan.
Read more of Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter Chronicles in The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, and The Bane Chronicles.

Like Reply
[Image: dnuTpM5j_t.jpg]
Size : 356.67 KB |
English |
9781481443197 |

Descirption: As a former vampire, Simon gets along with Downworlders. The Clave does not. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.As a former vampire, Simon's always been sympathetic to Downworlders. But after a training exercise goes wrong, he gets a glimpse into the Shadowhunters' prejudice as he learns about the origin of Helen and Mark Blackthorn, principle characters in The Dark Artifices. This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Pale Kings and Princes is written by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman. Read more of Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter Chronicles in The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, and The Bane Chronicles.

Like Reply
[Image: bNVwT4Qq_t.jpg]
Size : 847.89 KB |
English |

Descirption: Simon and Clary reunite as they witness a Parabatai ceremony.and discuss their own plans to be bonded. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.
Simon and Clary act as witnesses to the parabatai ceremony of Emma Carstairs and Julian Blackthorn.and discuss their own parabatai plans in this precursor to The Dark Artifices.
This standalone e-only short story follo the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. The Fiery Trial is written by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson.

Like Reply
[Image: 88Sk0kqn_t.jpg]
Size : 540.89 KB |
English |

Descirption: York, 1385. Just as the Mystery Plays are about to unfold, a young woman witnesses a terrible crime and turns to Abbess Hildegard of Meaux for protection. In The Law of Angels, Cassandra Clark once again sho us the human side of history, giving readers new reason to follow Publishers Weekly's rallying cry: "Medievalists rejoice!"

Like Reply