Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Nice update.
[+] 1 user Likes Krish World's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wonderful update

Waiting

Waiting

Post update
Like Reply
Who will bell the cat? When and How?

Meera – Prabhu relationship is known to 3 persons apart from themselves.

1. Saravana
2. Prabhu’s Father
3. Prabhu’s Mother

Technically, Saravana will never tell the truth to Meera.
Prabhu’s Father accepted Saravana’s request and will not budge.
Prabhu’s Father must have impressed upon his wife to keep her mum.

So, in the present scenario, only Prabhu has chance.

Let’s see a modified scenario.

In the aftermath of demise of Prabhu’s father.
Normally mothers have a soft corner for her son. Many a times, they are very irrational. In spite of knowing the truth, she may blame only Meera responsible for her son’s  misery. Mother’s affections are blind in many situations.

The day Saravana – Meera visited prabhu’s house, Prabhu Mom was not pleased to welcome Meera. She may have considered Meera’s presence is curse on their family. In her mind, she accused Meera only responsible for her husband’s deteriorating health.  She didn’t allow Meera in the proximity of her husband for long time. She may be forced to absorb her affection in fear of her husband.

After death of her husband, she may be free on her own and burst with her emotions. There is ample chance for Prabhu Mom to reveal the truth.

However for almost three years, she did not budge and may not yield so easily on her emotions. Husband last wish and family respect is not very easy to overcome for a devoted Indian lady.

So, my conclusions, Prabhu Mom will not reveal the truth.

Let’s get to insight of Prabhu again.

After Prabhu was caught, he was punished heavily by his father. A huge mental blow for Prabhu. The punishment continued without any abetment. Though we don’t have any clear indications; logical reasoning suggests; he must be wandering how to come out of it and seek forgiveness from parents. By his nature, he is a coward. The way he has left without informing Meera, and subsequently never tried to communicate Meera, it strongly suggests, he does not have any inclination ( or courage?) to communicate to Meera; forget about re-establishing any relationship with her.

So, I conclude, Prabhu will not take lead roll to bell the cat.

Let’s get to insight of Meera again.

Presently, we observe Meera in her Conscious and Subconscious mind.

Consciously, she wants to get rid of her memories of betray. She is of weak mentality character type. She is not able to control over her subconscious mind. In every slightest provocation, her subconscious mind is drifting to the past and in conscious mind she is wandering how to get rid of it for good. The conflict continues. And we are presented with beautiful erotica.

(***  I love the way they are presented. Only if it could have been never ending. Alas! A few more episodes and we will be in present. Thank God! Meera is not mentally strong. Otherwise we would have missed a lot. Let us enjoy, while she battles with her subconscious mind. ***)

“””Meera kept herself very busy making every effort not to think about her departed lover. She reasoned that the thoughts about him only come when she had nothing to do. It’s not for nothing that they say an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. She started doing some house cleaning and mopping. She had no help since the mother of her husband’s worker who her husband had got to help in her housework had suddenly died 6 months ago. She refused her husband’s offer of getting her another domestic help. She did not want to have more free time because that was when memories of Prabu and their blissful times together kept interfering in her peace of mind

Yet sleep refused to come to her. As it has been the past two days, whenever she was idle with nothing else on her mind, the memories of her time with Prabu disturbed her once more. Why is it especially for the last two days she wondered. The woman selling flowers offering her pink jasmine had initially triggered her mind. Prabu would always buy that for her before he mated with her. He found the fragrance of the flowers intoxicating as he would vigorously pump his thick rod in her wet sheath. Soon she too started associating the sight and smell of pink jasmine with satisfying sex. She would often smile as she had to clean their bed of the crushed and scattered pink jasmine flowers after Prabu had left after making love to her. Yesterday the sight of the pink jasmine flowers triggered back those old memories. Coupled with this was the visit to Prabu’s house “””

Look at this. How she is divided in her memories and battling to conclude.

“”” Even at that time she wondered how that she could be so taken up with another man while she still cared so much for her husband. Can a woman love two men at the same time she thought in wonderment. She also realized a woman cannot just simply give only her body to another man. Her heart too goes out to him.

She looked at her husband sleeping beside her. His face without the stigma of hate or ill feeling towards anyone. What grievance can I have on him. He had not even scolded me in our life together. He has not been a wastrel or a uncaring husband. Loving husband, a very good father, always working for the well being of his family. Not only have I betrayed such a good man, I am still yearning for the person with whom I betrayed him. When these thoughts came to her, eyes automatically teared up. I know I am doing something terribly wrong, yet why doesn't my heart want to listen to me. These thoughts were disturbing to her.  

Maybe if everything had came out in the open I would have to make an even more difficult choice. What would I have done then. On one side, the father of my kids. A person who had taken care of me with love and care. A good person who had never sought to hurt or do anything wrong to anyone. I and my kids are his life. On top of that, I too care a lot for him. On the other hand should I forsake all this for pleasures of the flesh which is just at best transient. Should I hurt this wonderful man for temporary pleasure. Knowing that he is not aware that I had been sleeping with Prabu and therefore he has not been affected is the reason I could fully enjoy the illicit mating with Prabu. If ever he were to come to know of the affair, oh god I can't even think about it. How badly it would hurt him. What pain it would cause him. I would never have been able to see that. I would rather die than see that horrible sight. All these thoughts were causing a terrible turmoil in her mind. “””

Her conscious mind is tormented by the very thought of her husband knowing the relation. She is more worried about the pain of her husband than her own future in the event of any disclosure. She is well aware of the transient temporary pleasure of flesh. There is no scope for her to do the same mistake again. She is matured in this area as evident from above.

So, she believes her husband is totally ignorant. She is contended on her foolish assumption and allows her subconscious mind to take over.

There were enough indications in Saravana’s actions for her to grow suspicious. She was, but ignored. She was so immersed in new adventures, she ignored everything. When she got definite information about Prabhu’s sudden departure after marriage, she was surprised and clueless. Most probably, she got suspicious again and to be sure she approached Saravana.

“””After two weeks Meera asked me one day, “your friend had suddenly got married and left even without telling you?””””

Actually she wanted to know, not only the reasons for Prabhu’s departure, but also how much Saravana is aware of their illegal affairs.

“”“Who knows what his difficulties were,” I said. Meera just stood there staring at me.”””

Saravana’s answaer did not help Meera in any way. But she did not have courage to poke further. So the questions remained in her memory. Only Prabhu has the answer to her quest. She may have made unsuccessful attempts to contact Prabhu. So far, she had not been successful. She is mentally disturbed to the core. She needs relief from it and only truth can help her.

So, aftermath Prabhu dad demise, there are high chances for Prabhu visiting home town. Meera is agonized by her subconscious tormented memories. She is pathetic. She is leading a life in hell. She will try to use the opportunity to resolve the truth.  And some truth will come to light to Meera. Even Prabhu does not have the full knowledge; how much Saravana is aware of their affairs. So will also Meera.

So, Meera will approach Prabhu to find reason for his departure; in turn will learn the cruel truth of her life.

This is how I have drawn the characters with perspective. This is my way of thinking.

How Meera will react to the truth? Will she confess everything to her husband and come out clean in her mind. Will Meera ever come to know every truth?  Or Saravana?

I don’t want to ponder further. Anything can happen. I want to relax and relish on whatever author will give us. This may be my last post till completion of the story. Unless anybody of you pinpoint my mistakes to learn more.
[+] 1 user Likes manas's post
@manas

Good one.

1. Prabu has already promised saravanan that he will never interfere in his life. Otherwise, he would have called her after leaving the town. Meera will surely try to meet him to understand why he disappeared, when she goes to prabu house after prabu fathers death. Prabu will never meet her unless saravanan ask him to do so.

2. Saravanan from his viewpoint will also try to find out a solution for his wife condition. He cannot tell the truth to his wife. Prabu also cannot tell the truth directly to meera. If meera comes to know that saravanan knows everything long time, she will commit suicide on the guilt. So, Saravanan will request prabu to talk to meera and find a solution on this. They are the two involved in the affair and suffering. The decision to stop the affair or continue has to be taken by them.

3. Prabu will talk to meera and ask if she wants to continue or stop the affair. If she wants to continue, he will ask if she can come with him permanently. If she say yes, prabu will inform saravanan and move out of town with meera. If she says she cannot come with him, but want to have the affair. Prabu will inform saravanan. In that case, saravanan has to decide what to do.
Like Reply
Interesting points @manas, @novelnavel
Like Reply
I've just posted the latest update in Tamil. I will do the translation and post it here most probably by tomorrow. By the way I am enjoying reading all the analysis. I will reserve comment on them so as not to give any inkling of how the story is going to progress.
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 10:09 PM)game40it Wrote: I've just posted the latest update in Tamil. I will do the translation and post it here most probably by tomorrow. By the way I am enjoying reading all the analysis. I will reserve comment on them so as not to give any inkling of how the story is going to progress.

Completely understand. Looking forward for more interesting twists and turns in the story. Loved the way you narrate.  Heart yourock
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 10:09 PM)game40it Wrote: I've just posted the latest update in Tamil. I will do the translation and post it here most probably by tomorrow. By the way I am enjoying reading all the analysis. I will reserve comment on them so as not to give any inkling of how the story is going to progress.

We don't want your POV as comment....  But as update
Like Reply
(24-12-2019, 02:59 PM)kamdev99008 Wrote: We don't want your POV as comment....  But as update

When I say I reserve my comment it means I am not going to comment.  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes game40it's post
Like Reply
Meera closed her eyes tightly. Prabu slurped on the petals of her womanhood. Just as his tongue had proved her mouth just a few minutes ago, his tongue was now probing and teasing the inside of her pussy. Prabu sucked her swollen bud along with the hood covering it at the same time.

“hhmmm….aaahhh…..,” Meera’s eyes swooned.

Now two of his fingers entered her pussy to caress the inner walls of her feminine sheath as he continued to suck on her swollen bud.

(Meera tried to recreate the pleasures of that day by teasing the, rich nerves ending filled, pleasure bud with the tips of her dainty fingers. At the same time, she tried to control her body from moving too much because of the pleasure she was enjoying as she did not want to awaken her husband sleeping peacefully beside her)

When his probing fingertips caressed certain parts of her pussy wall she felt shock waves of pleasure shoot through her body.

“Prabu… Prabu…. Prabu…. ,” she kept a constant chorus of mumbling his name.

Prabu wondered if she ever had called out Saravanan’s name like this in all these years they had made love as man and wife. Seeing the way Meera’s body was shuddering Prabu thought proudly that all these must be new experiences for her and Saravanan would not have been able to make her react like this in uncontrollable bliss. Moreover, Meera herself was now pressing her vagina onto his mouth and her hand was pulling his head so as to press her pussy harder on his lips. The woman who had said ‘chee it’s dirty’ is now feverishly enjoying this.

Probably whenever Meera had said no or don’t Saravanan would not have pursued that further. As far as sexual foreplay is concerned when a woman says no, it should really mean, yes or that she is yet to experience the pleasure that foreplay would give. Prabu was already well versed in this matter about women.

Prabu surmised that once Meera as enjoyed this pleasure from him she would not resist this in the future. In fact, she most probably will be looking forward to receives the attention of his mouth on her pussy whenever they mated. She also would feel shy and fearful to ask this from Saravanan. Having not asked him or allowed him to do this in their many years of married life she would be afraid that he would be suspicious if she suddenly was to indicate she wanted her husband to do this.

It is always easier to unreservedly enjoy all the pleasures of sex with a lover than with a husband. There was no need for pretence of not wanting anything ‘vulgar’. This was for the good thought Prabu. She should feel that if she wanted all these types of sexual foreplay than it was only through him, she could enjoy that, Prabu thought happily. Prabu entered his two fingers a few inches inside her pussy and gently teased the upper wall of her vagina.

“AAAhhh…..OOhhhh…….,” Meera wailed her pleasure.

Now Prabu intensified the sucking of her clitoris along with the hood covering it as his fingers increased the pressure on her inner wall. Copious amounts of her sticky liquid coated on to his fingers.

“AAArrgghhh……I can’t stand it …..mummy……aaavvv….,” Meera groaned loudly as she pushed her hips up and pressed her pussy hard on his mouth.

Hearing her moans of pleasure and seeing the way her body was squirming aroused Prabu’s hunger for her even more. If I can make her writhe like this in pleasure just with my mouth, then what I feared definitely won’t happen. She would not lie down frigidly without doing anything because of feelings of guilt. When I shove my cock into her tight wet pussy and fuck her vigorously, she would not be able to control her passion and she would respond with equal excitement Prabu thought with elation.

She must experience the explosive joy of getting an orgasm through me eating her pussy. Prabu increased the fervour with which he was sucking and teasing her pussy with his mouth and fingers. He put one hand under her buttocks and lifted her so that his mouth had greater access to her bubbling pussy. Her vagina and his mouth was locked so tightly together that his moustache and her pussy hair was rubbing together the way her labia was rubbing hard against his lips.

“AAAhhh….. OOhhh…….. sssss………….ng..ng….,” her loud groans turned to whimpering cries as if she was in pain rather than the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Prabu could see the signs that Meera was approaching a mighty orgasm. Meera was not the first woman he had brought to a climax with his mouth. So, he was well aware that her peak was very close.

‘Cum darling, cum for me .. flood my mouth with your pussy juice .. let me drink it to my heart’s content , Prabu thought in his mind.
Even though he had referred to his penis as cock to her one or two times he felt the time was not yet right to fully talk vulgarly to her … to call her vagina cunt… to call their mating fuck… Prabu was cautious that she should not feel he is treating her with disrespect. Vulgar talk enhances the joy of sex, but she was not yet ready for that step. He knew that when their illicit coupling becomes more frequent it may not be surprising if, even she started talking vulgar words he thought smiling to himself.

Her twisting body suddenly became still but the muscles of her body started tightening. This was the calm before the storm. She was ready to burst in rapture.

“AAAAHHHGGGGGGGGG…………………………” her body spasmed violently. He held her body tightly with her pussy still locked on his mouth.

The walls of that room would not have ever heard such roar of pleasure from her .. not even when Saravanan had made love to her. Her sticky fluid completely covered his mouth. He drank that intoxicating wine till the trembling of her body subsided.

She only opened her eyes when she came back to normalcy. The first thing she saw was Prabu’s face. She felt very embarrassed when she saw his lips, moustache and surrounding areas wet with her feminine fluid. Did I do all this?? In shyness she covered her face with her hands. She felt shy that she behaved not like a proper wife but like she was Prabu’s mistress unable to control her lust. Now she felt awkward about her behaviour like a chaste housewife. This mixture of coyness and sexual craving was what that made her special.

There was a conceited look on Prabu’s face. He was fully confident now that he can make her a slave to her lascivious desires and the pleasures that she got through their unbridled sexual coupling. Mentally Meera had lost her chastity to him some time ago, now all that was left was for him to take it physically.  she is now going to give that most coveted prize to him, willingly. The thought that he was going to usurp the chastity of his friend’s wife did not figure in Prabu’s thinking at all. The rampant desire to possess the gorgeous woman who was disturbing his dreams and tranquillity was all that was in his mind.

“Meera open your eyes.”

Meera merely shook her head ‘no’.

“Look here, my sweet little girl.”

“What?? Little girl?? She took her hands away from her face having a mischievous smile on her face.

There was no evidence of her viscous liquid still on his face. He must have wiped it away she thought. He was sitting on his knees beside her body. He was looking at her. He too had a smile on his face.

“How was it Meera? Was it good?”

“Chee, enough you idiot,” Meera said as she turned her head away.

Prabu turned her face so that she faced him again.

“Darling, why this embarrassment? There should be no shyness between lovers.”

He is saying lovers. He had said he was crazy about me, he had fallen for my beauty, he can’t be without thinking about me but now he is saying we have become lovers..  love?? His words had a twofold effect. On the one hand it pleased her but on the other it also raised feelings of fear in her.

Is he saying he loves me? I’m a married woman she thought. How can I love another person. It’s one thing that we, in a moment of weakness forget ourselves and involve in this illicit sex but to love..???  This is dangerous. Where will all this lead to. Now is not the time to deeply think about all this. The mind is too confused and consumed with passion. What is certain is that he is going to take my body and equally certain is that I am going to lose to him my fidelity to my husband.

“Meera, there is a world of heavenly bliss waiting for us, there should be no hesitancy between us anymore.”

He took her hand and placed it on his manhood. Her eyes lowered to look at his manly weapon. It looked menacing in her dainty fingers.
Transfixed at the sight of it she unconsciously started stroking it. Truly she was in an enthralled state of mind as she looked at his hot rod of flesh.

“God, how big it is,” the words tumbled out of Meera’s mouth before she realised it.

Meera immediately bit her tongue when she realised what she had inadvertently mumbled. Che, why did I blurt that out. Prabu was happy hearing this. Even though she would not have wanted to, she accidently confirmed that his manhood was bigger than her husband’s.

The touch of her fingers on his rod was so pleasurable to Prabu. She would surely feel the pulse running down his throbbing cock he surmised.

“Do you like it?”

Meera shyly bowed her head but did not release his manhood from her hand.

“Didn’t I just say that there should be no hesitancy between us, tell me, do you like it.”

“Hmm,” that’s all the answer that came from Meera’s lips.

“Well I too love that you are holding him in your sweet fingers.”

A smile was Meera’s only response.

“Now onwards he belongs to you.”

She stared at him in mock anger.

By this he is telling in not so many words that in the same way my womanhood belongs to him now.

Prabu now came and sat on his knees between her legs. He opened her legs and she pulled it up so that her bent legs were now on the respective sides of her body. This made her vagina thrust out for him with her pink petals slightly open for his love spear to enter. Prabu rubbed the head of his cock on her entrance a few times. There was a wet sloshing sound as she was soaked with arousal. The sound told her that she was ready to accept his big thick rod inside her. He knew that too.

Her chasteness that she had protected so carefully for all these years is going to be lost in a matter of seconds. She suddenly happened to see the framed wedding picture hanging on their wall. Saravanan was happily smiling in that photo. If he were to see his wife spread-eagled on their bed, fully naked and waiting for another man to take her, how much of agony he would feel.

Meera closed her eyes. Please forgive me my dear husband she begged in her heart. Prabu’s thick cock started entering her slowly. Meera opened her eyes again. She saw her vagina swallow his erect penis. Inch by inch it disappeared from her eyes and into her body.

“God … heaven …. Heaven … she welcomed his body into her arms in a warm embrace.

“Meera …. Meera ….”

Meera opened her eyes in shock. She came back from her reverie to the present. The voice calling out Meera .. Meera.. was her husband’s. Has he woken up she thought as she turned her head, to look at him. No, he was still asleep. He was rambling in his sleep. When they were newly married, she came to know that her husband had a habit of talking in his sleep. For some years now that behaviour had stopped but now it has suddenly re-emerged. Why?? She was confused.

“Meera ….dear ..what do you want..”  then there were a few words that he mumbled that she could not make out.

Meera wondered whether she should wake him up or not.

Again, his voice. Some ramblings she could not understand, then clearly, “of course anything for you dear, you are the queen of my home…then a few more unintelligible mumblings then silence. He was sleeping soundly again.  
Meera couldn’t understand why this behaviour has come back again but one thing, those words that he spoke that she heard so clearly.  “Meera, you are the queen of my home.”

Those words pierced her heart like a spear. What an evil thing I was doing, she scolded herself badly. When I have this wonderful man for me why am I always thinking of my old lover. You bitch, you prostitute, Meera had never scolded herself so badly before. With a terrible heartache and pain, she did not know how she finally managed to fall asleep.

Next day she did not allow any thoughts of Prabu to disturb her mind. She kept herself busy doing various chores and household work. Slowly time moved and she expectantly waited for her husband to come home. Strangely he was very late today. It was 9 pm already and he was still not back home. Meera started getting worried. She phoned the house of her husband’s chief assistant in the shop.

“Boss left the shop early today. He left by 5 pm itself,” he said.

Meera’s fear and anxiety increased tremendously. She was deeply worried not knowing what to do. With this worry for the safety of her husband she never had even a small bit of thought about Prabu. At this point of time he was wiped out from her mind. Finally, around 10.15 pm Saravanan came home.

“What happened? Why are you so late, I was so worried,” she was almost in tears.

Her fear and anxiety, was very evident in her voice. Saravanan looked at his wife fondly.

“Sorry Meera, I was in such a hurry I completely forgot to call and inform you.”

“That’s okay dear, but what happened, where did you go?”

“I went to the hospital in the neighbouring big town.”

“Why? Why did you go there?”

“Prabu’s father is in a very bad way. They have admitted him there. When I heard the news I took the car and left in a hurry. I didn’t even remember to inform you.”

Hearing this she was taken aback. “Oh … how is he now?”

“Not so good. The doctor has informed them to get all the near relatives to come and see him.”

Meera was shocked that his health was this bad.

Saravanan continued, “ Mother (Prabu’s mother) is trying to contact Prabu and his wife.”

For a second there Meera felt her heart had stopped beating. Prabu is going to come back here again???
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply
Superb update. Liked it very much. Time to see prabu now.
Like Reply
Saravanan treated prabu mother as his mother.
Prabu treated saravanan wife as his wife.
Like Reply
(23-12-2019, 05:34 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: @manas

Good one.

1.  Prabu has already promised saravanan that he will never interfere in his life. Otherwise, he would have called her after leaving the town. Meera will surely try to meet him to understand why he disappeared, when she goes to prabu house after prabu fathers death. Prabu will never meet her unless saravanan ask him to do so.

2. Saravanan from his viewpoint will also try to find out a solution for his wife condition. He cannot tell the truth to his wife. Prabu also cannot tell the truth directly to meera. If meera comes to know that saravanan knows everything long time, she will commit suicide on the guilt. So, Saravanan will request prabu to talk to meera and find a solution on this. They are the two involved in the affair and suffering. The decision to stop the affair or continue has to be taken by them.

3. Prabu will talk to meera and ask if she wants to continue or stop the affair. If she wants to continue, he will ask if she can come with him permanently. If she say yes, prabu will inform saravanan and move out of town with meera. If she says she cannot come with him, but want to have the affair. Prabu will inform saravanan. In that case, saravanan has to decide what to do.

Dear  NovelNavel,

Think this way, you may get your answer.
The following post is aimed at the esteemed readers of this thread.
I sincerely request author       to skip this.

Dear game40it,
Please avoid reading the next post. This is not worth to be read by you.
Earlier I have tried to characterise the protagonists. To understand the questions raised by you, we need to view from Meera POV. Meera does not have all the details what we have. Let’s put ourselves into the shoes of Meera.
Meera’s thinking will be similar to this:-

Initially:

Oh Prabhu. What have you done to me? I never knew sex can be so much enjoyable. I craved for you again and again. As a woman I like to spend my life with you. But as wife and mother? I love my husband and my kids. Oh God! What should I do? Till now nobody knows our affairs. It is a small town and people will come to know someday. I don’t want to meet Prabhu again. I don’t want to cheat my husband anymore. Whenever I face my husband, I feel pity of myself. I want end the relation with Prabhu. But how? I am not able to control myself. With Prabhu’s company I forget everything, every resolution is blown away. The pleasure he is giving! No, I can’t think more. What happened to me?

After Sravana discovered Prabhu- Meera while returning after tyre puncture.
I almost lost my heartbeat when my husband caught us together. Prabhu managed somehow. He was kissing and fondling me just before hand. It is a very narrow escape. Did my husband suspected anything. I don’t know. He such a nice person. He consoled me and what am I doing? I am cheating him behind his good heart. I need to stop this. I must not meet Prabhu outside at any cost.

After Saravana question for pink Jasmine.

My husband appears to be suspicious of me and Prabhu. I need to caution him not to visit me now. What a fool I am. I should not have wore the saree Prabhu gifted me. What to do? He was so adamant. I could see the satisfaction in his eyes. As if I am his wife. In a way I have become his wife. To tell truth, I am more than his wife. I have become his property now. I have surrendered myself to him willingly and whole heartedly. But why I am getting pain in cheating my husband. I must stop.

After Saravana discovered bank passbook of Prabhu.

Prabhu visited me after returning from Chennai. I got almost caught hiding. Somehow I managed by telling Prabhu came to meet him. Did he believe? I doubt. I have to caution Prabhu and we should be more careful in future.

After temple meet

I was unnecessarily worried. He does not suspect. He can never think badly of his wife. It is only my imagination. He does not suspect me. Hey God! You only know, how much I want to overcome my lust. Please help me.

After intimacy at Prabhu’s house:

Prabhu is incorrigible. He is mad for me. I almost lost my composure on his adventure. If somebody would have seen? I was losing control over me. Thank God! Nobody suspected. I could stop in time. True, I was enjoying his passion. He was so hard! I am getting wetted by thought of it. My whole body is longing for him. When will he be free to pleasure me with his beautiful manhood? I can’t stand anymore. He said will visit me immediately after wedding ceremony is over. How long things can continue this way?  Why I am not able to control myself?

After a long period we enjoyed each other. He is never satisfied.
My husband did not come for lunch today. He has arranged for a full time maid for house. Does he know our liaison? I really don’t know. Even, if he is aware, he will never tell me. He has never scolded me for anything, he loves me so much. It’s bless in disguise. At least now I am forced to control myself. My family is saved. My kids.

Prabhu can’t meet me in my house. He is phoning me every day to meet outside. We can’t continue our relationship. Yes, I am also missing him a lot, his kinkiness, his passionate lovemaking. But I can’t sacrifice my family for physical pleasure. My poor husband. I only I have made him poor. He does not deserve this. His love, his reputation, I did not care for anything for my temporary pleasure. I must not meet him.

Today he made love to me in open. I agreed to meet him only to talk. But things changed. I had option to retreat but lust overtook my conscience. He dominated me overcoming my freak unwillingness. I helped him to dominate me completely.  One side I wanted to stop for my husband. Other side craved for heavenly pleasure. I can’t stop this. I feel miserable. Only death can give me piece.

I have tried to contact Prabhu, but his phone is dead. Even he also did not contact me. What happened to him? I am worried. Should I ask my husband? No no I should not. He will suspect me.

Pravbhu has left country after marriage. He did not tell me anything. He has broken my trust. It’s not that he wanted to marry me. Not that I would have married him leaving my family. We shared so intimate moments together sharing almost everything. Every time he said he is not thinking for marriage at this point. I presumed he will propose me some day. After all, we were almost like husband-wife. I would not have agreed to his suggestion. Still how could he hide such important decision of his life? I was not going to be hindrance to this. He definitely did not trust me. I feel like being cheated. He befriended with me for sex, for his pleasure only. It was already in his mind, he will dump me after his satisfaction. For him I was nothing but sex object. I was not first woman in his life. I am such a great idiot. I cheated my husband. I almost sacrificed my family and life for such a rogue.

But why did he not inform me? At least after marriage? I must know the truth.
Does my husband know about this? He never told me anything. I have avoided discussion about Prabhu deliberately for just not to be caught. Prabhu was his close friend, he got married and was not informed. Seems like impossible. Does he came to know our liaison and forced Prabhu leave. I don’t know. I must find out.

Against my inquiry, “Who knows what his difficulties were,” was his answer.
I have no courage to ask more. I myself have lost all moral right. It appears, he does not have any idea of my adultery. I am saved. My family is saved. I was ruining myself, my family everything for Prabhu. I should have been punished for my treachery.

Two years passed, Prabhu left. I have not got any news of him. As if he does not exists. My guilty feelings diminished a lot over time. Only sometimes his memory haunts me in my subconscious mind; especially when I am a bit free. Even today I get excited, just merely by thinking our short blissful relationship. I know there was no future in our relationship. It was only sex. I can’t deny, I also enjoyed a lot. The variety, the kinkiness, the thrill. I would have never knew, sex could be so pleasurable and enjoyable, had Prabhu not intervened in my life. Do I want him still? Not at all. Over the year I have become matured. My husband loves me a lot for no return. I also love him. Now I understand greater prospect of life. My husband, my children, their future. Prabhu can’t be a replacement of my husband. I have no right to destroy reputation of my husband. , my children will never be able to raise their head. By thinking itself I am feeling pity of myself. A rogue, a cheater can’t dictate life of honest, good hearted people. Prabhu is cheater. He has not only broken the trust of me, but also for my husband. He has misused the definition of friendship. Prabhu was a thrill, increases thirst, full of unhappiness and anxiety. .

In temple, Pink jasmine reminded me of Prabhu’s adventure again. After a long I had visited Prabhu’s house to see ailing Prabhu-Dad. My memory sharpened again seeing the abandoned house. The long unsatisfied sexual extravaganza filled my memory again. It’s not that I was completely unhappy to remember. I was not happy either. The memories made me excited. I want to be loved. My body is craving for rough sex. Oh! Prabhu what have done to me? I long for hard sex. I hate you from the deepest of my heart. Still I adorn you. But my craze for sexuality! It seems it is never ending. You have woken up a beast in me. Have I become nymphomaniac? I had to resort to other ways to satisfy me

I am back in my bedroom. The sexual arousal of my body is diminished. I looked at husband. How peacefully he is sleeping. No dirt is touching him. He is not even aware that his unfaithful wife was cherishing her blissful sexual liaison with another man right sleeping beside him. I deeply searched in my conscience memory. I failed to understand, how Prabhu could torment me in my unconscious memory. 

With right frame of mind and body, I gave a deep look at recent incidents.
It appeared, no no I am sure,  I am not welcome in their house. Prabhu Mom clearly declared that Prabhu is also not welcome in their house. Means he has been banned from house. Why has he been banned?  Is there any connection of his ban with me?  Does Prabhu-Dad, Prabhu-Mom know about Prabhu’s liaison with me? Does my husband also know?

I tried to recollect the incidents.

I was caught red handed by my husband in the field near to Prabhu’s house gossiping intimately with Prabhu.

My husband questioned about my inclination towards pink jasmine.

He caught me hiding Prabhu visiting our house in his absence, when he found bank passbook.

The very day, Immediately after Pappu’s marriage, Prabhu made love to me, in this house, on the same bed; my husband did not come for lunch. Not only that, he made arrangement for full time maid.

Does it means that he kept a watch on us and acted accordingly, to stop our adultery? He could have confronted me, thrashed me, and thrown me out of his life as well as this house. In all probability, I could have committed suicide. My husband cared for me so much that, he kept everything under secret. He even controlled his emotions in such a way, that I am not disturbed. He absorbed all pain and agony himself.

In return, what I did? Without understanding I met Prabhu again outside and made love in open. He may have witnessed the sane. Prabhu-Mom, Prabhu-Dad appears to know the same. Otherwise, why will they ban their only child to visit them? They are not willing to see their son, even when Prabhu-Dad is on his death bed. Oh my God! How many people may have knowledge about our liaison? I am only responsible for this. Prabhu’s parents are suffering only because of me. Its true Prabhu seduced me, had taken the advantage of my husband’s good nature and friendship. That does not absolve me of my responsibility. I only purposefully helped Prabhu to seduce me. What for? Only physical pleasure? For my temporary happiness, I made so many people unhappy.

Prabbhu is also equally responsible, if not more. Even with whatever all happened, why he did not inform me? He put me in shame and enjoying his life. Does he know, how pathetic I have become? I am ashamed showing my face to my husband. He must be thinking what kind of treacherous shameless woman I am? I feel like committing suicide. I have to. But I must know the truth. I must know why he did not tell me the truth.

Should I approach Prabhu’s parents? No Not possible.

Then Prabhu? Even if I can contact him, whats the guarantee he will tell the truth? Thee an who could encash on my weakness to fulfil his lust, who could exploit his friends friendship, he can’t be trusted.
Then……..

I looked at my husband. Yes. I have nothing t hide from him. I must confess him. I know from inner depth of my heart, he will never lie to me. Anyway I have to die. There is no other option left to me. I deserve this. But I must know the truth. Yes.

I looked at his peaceful face again. I can’t even ask for his forgiveness. But I know he has forgiven his unfaithful wife. Then why this dilemma?

I mentally prepared myself to confront my husband. I have to wait till he gets up. It is long but sweet wait. It felt good…….
That was really a very good one @manas. But, its been nearly three years since the affair got broken. Meera would have thought about prabu few hundred times at least. If she had thought about confrontation, why to wait this long. As you said her IQ is very very less and she would have never ever thought/recollect about what you had mentioned as incidents. She is not that brainy. I guess the author has something different in his mind on the progress. Lets wait and watch. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Krish World's post
Like Reply
Wow .. ...,

Great

Waiting to know more
Like Reply
That was indeed a good analysis @manas. Appreciate it. If Meera confess everything to Saravanan knowing that he will forgive her, it will be good. At the same time, i also feel that the point mentioned by @krish world too makes sense. If meera had to analyze what could have happened, she would have done that within those two weeks before she asked saravanan about it or may be in a month after the prabu departure. That is the time frame her mind would be completely occupied to know why prabu left all of a sudden. Their affair was so intense that in spite of all the mind blocks and guilty for being unfaithful, she cannot control her body falling for prabu every time he asks for it. Slowly she changed her mind thinking whatever is happened is for good, otherwise her marriage life would have broken. Now, knowing that prabu is going to come soon, the same old feeling would have woken up for her. Again, she will think more about prabu wife too. What will happen if she comes to know about it. What she thought as a secret liason has a good chance to be known slowly by many people. Still she cannot control her body. If prabu comes to her house, her old lust will wake up and she will definitely enjoy with him. I saw the last episode has something to say. Especially on the dream and sleep talk where saravanan says "You are the queen of this home meera". It looks more like in the subconscious mind of saravanan, he has more fear about meera. He already feared that she will hang herself if she comes to know that saravanan knows her affair. He is trying to protect the secret from his side. It is sure to happen one day the truth will come out. Not sure, it will be through prabu or through someone else. There is also chance that few people around the house of meera would also have known about prabu visit to the house daily. Meera will not die, but either she will try to commit suicide and be saved or she will be affected mentally thinking more about her deeds. It is just a wild guess. It is too early to think about the climax of this story. Still the seduction part has not started, it will be interesting to read how prabu changed meera and how she gave her heart to him before her body. I feel that its time to enjoy reading the story, as author has promised that there are lot more things to come.
[+] 2 users Like NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
I thought, Meera will take the clue from Prabhu-Mom statement about Prabhu's sudden departure. However she seems to be more idiot than i presumed. Beauty without brain.
[+] 2 users Like manas's post
(25-12-2019, 09:12 AM)manas Wrote: I thought, Meera will take the clue from Prabhu-Mom statement about Prabhu's sudden departure. However she seems to be more idiot than i presumed. Beauty without brain.

Meera is not even a school pass out. Her education is just 11th standard. She does not work or go out often. She only goes to temple with her children daily. Her exposure to outer world is very less. Her world is only saravanan and children. She only knows cooking and fucking (with prabu)  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
There were a storm of emotions brewing in Meera's mind. The turmoil in her mind before this was nothing compared to tumultuous emotions that were affecting her now. Fear and excitement affected her in equal measure. The man who seduced her, the man who created a storm in her life, is going to come here again? She was longing for him for so long when he wasn't here but why is there fear along with the excitement now when he is going to come back.

Maybe, the first time they escaped from their illicit relationship from being exposed but now when they see each other and their emotions get the better of them with they, ending up having adulterous sex again, there is a chance of getting caught this time around. The first time only she betrayed her life partner, but this time around Prabu would also be betraying the person who is sharing her life with him.

Why am I thinking to this extent, for all I know Prabu would not want to renew the adulterous relationship because he may love his wife more. Does that mean I don’t care for my husband, and more importantly do I want the illicit relationship to continue? Just now, when my husband was a little late coming home how worried I became that something bad had happened to him. At that time Prabu became totally unimportant to me. There wasn’t even a little bit of any thought about him. Only my husband, and his wellbeing was important to me.

Meera could not understand this paradox within her. A sort of enlightenment came to her. Her husband was of paramount importance to her but as long as he was fine and as long as it did not affect him, she in her weakness was seeking her own pleasures, even if that thing could hurt the person she cared for very badly. This can only be if her husband never came to know about it but isn’t there that risk always as long as the affair, or if the affair, continued. Why is she so selfish, she cursed her weakness. These thoughts plagued her mind as she served her husband who was having his late dinner.

When they went to bed, Saravanan looked at his wife. She was still looking disturbed. Was it because she heard the news of Prabu coming back here, or because he was late coming back home. He should have informed her earlier and not have let her get unnecessarily worried, but he left in such a hurry it slipped his mind. He wanted to call her once he reached the hospital but seeing the distressed situation there, he was completely absorbed in the situation prevailing there and completely forgot about calling back home. Meera was very distressed when he got back home, even before he told her that Prabu’s mother was trying to get in touch with Prabu and his wife. So, her worry was genuinely for him.

“Sorry Meera, I made you worry unnecessarily.”

Meera’s eyes teared as she looked at her husband. Even now he is caring for me but part of the reason for my uneasiness is that my old lover is likely to be back here soon. Her heart went out to her husband. She buried her face on his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

“I became so worried, I feared something bad had happened. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

Meera’s emotions were genuine. She knew she could never manage without him. He was the strong pillar on whom her life was hitched. He always had the strong will to battle against immense odds. Prabu maybe physically stronger than her husband but he was no match to her husband’s fortitude.

When Saravanan raised her head to kiss gently on her lips she kissed back with passion. He too started kissing her with fervour. Their sexual desires slowly awakened. His hands went from her shoulders to her breasts. She thrust her breast out for him to grab. He kneaded her breasts as he continued to kiss her passionately. Meera wondered if she should thrust her tongue into his mouth but hesitated as she had not done this with her husband before. He may wonder where I learnt this she thought. Little did she realise that if she had actually done it Saravanan would have known that this is the way she and Prabu kissed.

Saravanan sucked on her lips as his hands tried to undo the hooks on her blouse. Meera helped him by unhooking it herself. They stopped kissing for a moment so that she could remove her blouse from her body. Saravanan was already lying down in bed bare chested. Meera turned her back to Saravanan. He realised she wanted him to unhook her bra. He happily complied and threw the bra on the bed. She turned around to display her magnificent breasts. He was still amazed how good they looked. She would be 33 in a few months but they still jutted out proudly from her body. They was only a very slight sag from three years ago, a hardly noticeable sag. This thought had an inadvertent effect of reminding him of what happened at that time.

Her breasts were just as firmly hanging proudly from her body but the person admiring it then was not him but his childhood friend Prabu. He had kneaded and sucked on his wife’s breast so hungrily that late evening in the abandoned temple hall. That day he had watched that with agony piercing his heart now there was another emotion, a tinge of jealousy along with a feeling of anger. No matter how good a person he was, he too was a man. He too was subject to a normal person’s emotions. He grabbed her breast, a little too hard.

“Aww,” Meera cried in pain.

Hearing his wife’s cry of pain, he regained control of himself. How can he let his base instinct get the better of him. Did he not want to win back his wife fully. Did he not feel that he was partly to blame for why she had strayed. No Saravana, she is the woman you loved .. still love .. who stood by you in all your troubles. Control yourself Saravana he scolded himself. His grip on her breast immediately softened. He started kneading her breasts more gently. He took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking. There must have been still a degree of anger within him as he sucked very hard on her nipple.

“ssss…..,” yes dear  aah…yes..”

Saravanan was surprised she was vocal in her display of passion. She really liked him doing it like this. Saravanan pulled at her saree, she helped him to remove it. He untied her petticoat and soon she was fully naked as she wore no panties. He pulled his lungi off and he too became naked. He took her hand and placed it on his penis. He was pleased to see that she eagerly grabbed it. His hand came sliding down her stomach to reach her vagina. She opened her legs for him. His two fingers started rubbing the inner top of her pussy in a circular motion.

“AAng….aaahhh….” her soft moans were heard.

Saravanan took turns sucking on her two breasts alternatively till both her nipples were bloated fully with his saliva covering her brown areola. Saravanan felt the grip of her hand on his penis tightening as his fingers continued to rub her clitoris. She was getting quite wet. Her moans of pleasure were soft unlike when he had heard her when she was with Prabu.  He cursed himself, why did he think of Prabu at this time. Even when he was not here he not only seemed to be dominating his wife’s thoughts but also his. Nevertheless the groans from her when Prabu was caressing her was much louder. Did she enjoy that more or is she controlling herself with me he wondered. He really did not know. Again in a fit of anger he shoved his fingers in her vagina.

“aahhaaa…,” she gasped, her body shuddered.

Hmm she like this he thought as his fingers began sliding in and out her vagina. That day she had voluntarily taken Prabu’s penis in her mouth. He had tried to make her do that one time with him but she had shown resistance. He did not try it again and was too proud to ask her anymore.

“Put it in,” she whispered in his ear.

She was ready and she was asking him directly to do that for the first time. How many times she would have said the same thing to Prabu.

It would probably have been like, “shove your cock inside my pussy and fuck me.”

He knew this because those were the kind of words he heard from her on that day in that old temple hall. He was shocked to hear those words from his prim and proper wife. In fact he did not even think she knew words like that. That was all because of Prabu. He had changed his wife into a lascivious woman, ready to appease his lust and hers. Saravanan shook his head as if wanting to wipe out those memories from his mind now.  

Saravanan got between her legs opened them wide as he placed his penis at her entrance. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed but he could see she was aroused. This was the same look of arousal when Prabu entered his manhood into her that day. Saravanan  pushed his entire penis in in one hard shove.

“AAhh…, slowly…please…”

He started moving his hips very fast. He had all this time been controlling all his emotions, never showing her any type of animosity. Today for whatever reasons all his pent-up emotions were released. He started pumping furiously. His body thudded into her as he moved faster and faster. Meera who at first seemed to be bearing some pain was soon moving with him. Her hands started wandering all over his body. Her moans though soft were continuous. She was kissing his neck, his chest. He pumped hard wanting to drive the thought of Prabu completely from her mind and his mind. With the furious pace he set he could not last long.

After about 6 minutes or so, his grunts became louder as he neared his orgasm. His penis swelled to it’s maximum.  “Hhumpp….Hhump….” he shot bolts after bolts of his hot semen inside his wife’s pussy. He felt her nails did into his back, Nnggg…..,” she moaned as her body too shuddered. She was coming along with him.

Ten minutes later, she was sleeping peacefully beside him. He had not seen this peaceful look on her face for a long time. She definitely had satisfactory sex with him. At first he was happy till another thought interjected into his mind. Was all her sudden passion a result of the excitement created in her because her lover would soon be here. In fact did she think of Prabu just now and so enjoyed our lovemaking more. Prabu has made me suspicious of everything he thought morosely.

The next day Meera went to temple in the morning after her husband and her children had left home. She saw the priest outside. She stopped to talk to him.

“Can you do a pooja for Shri Govindan (Prabu’s father’s name), he is very ill,” she asked him.

“Yes, I heard that too. His son is not here now I understand, what was his name, Prabu wasn’t it. He used to come here often. Sure, I will do a prayer in his name. I know he and his son were close to your husband”

A flower seller who heard this said,” Yes I also heard our old science teacher is very ill. His son Prabu saar used to buy pink jasmine from me often.”

“Yes, ma he used to offer the flowers to our deity and also took some home for his sister or mother, I’m not sure said the priest.”

Meera thought he bought it on the pretext of offering to god so that no one gets suspicious why he is buying the flowers. Hopefully nobody suspected that the balance was for me and not his sister or mother she thought.

As she walked back home, she wondered if she was praying for Prabu’s father’s health or to wish that Prabu came back soon. As she took the short cut home, she came upon the mango grove behind her house. This was where Prabu waited for her often. When they had become close, he would hug and kiss her here safe in the knowledge no one passes by this place, but they were almost caught one day by her husband. If only her husband had come five minutes earlier, he would have caught them kissing and embracing. Her thoughts again went back to those days.
[+] 5 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply