Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Have u sniffed someone's PANTY?
(28-11-2019, 08:35 PM)Kalponik Wrote: Sniffed neibour girls panty while it was on her roof and we went her house

What happened after u went her house ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Photo 
i did for my aunts,cousins,neighbors & relatives
Like Reply
(29-11-2019, 03:13 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: What happened after u went her house ?

Get out of control and shagged thrice
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 07:34 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Get out of control and shagged thrice

Lucky u, Blessed with multiple ejaculations same as girls multiple orgasms
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 07:51 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Lucky u, Blessed with multiple ejaculations same as girls multiple orgasms

Yes! I can remember this smell still now, its makes me so hard
Like Reply
I agree, sniffing panties of other than wife is just awesome
Like Reply
Yea ofcourse ...three times...
All three r my frnds wives .
One is a doctor ...i sniffed the panty then masturbated . After that i kept it on my pocket n brought to my room . .... among three that one gave me the correct smell of discharge till i leave iy.
Second one was a bra whit gave me sweat smell .
Third was a panty she just removed . Has no fragrance
[+] 1 user Likes messeyd's post
Like Reply
I had sniffed -

1. Girl at next door, College student
2. My ex GF
3. My cousin
Like Reply
(01-12-2019, 10:02 PM)OKalponik Wrote: I had sniffed -

1. Girl at next door, College student
2. My ex GF
3. My cousin

Whose panty gave u max pleasure & why?
Like Reply
(02-12-2019, 02:46 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Whose panty gave u max pleasure & why?

Girl at next door, coz we talk less and many fantacy with her in my mind
Like Reply
My neighbours
Like Reply
yes i sniffed my sis in laws panty. it was amazing and saw pubic hair too . i picked it licked it its 3.4 cm. i have kept it in my pocket
Like Reply
Cousin, sis in law.
Like Reply
I am happy that my sister in law is coming from USA in Jan for 2 months, I used to sniff her panty earlier, now again I will do it, she will stay with us at least for 2-3 weeks.
Like Reply
Most recently, aunt's. Big size, printed, cotton panties. She has mostly flower print ones, the ones I got were maroon, with multi coloured prints on it, and black lacey border. Lovable brand.
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 03:45 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Most recently, aunt's. Big size, printed, cotton panties. She has mostly flower print ones, the ones I got were maroon, with multi coloured prints on it, and black lacey border. Lovable brand.

Was the panty used or clean? What u did with that?
Like Reply
(19-12-2019, 03:58 PM)vickyalways23 Wrote: Was the panty used or clean? What u did with that?

Used. It smelt awesome. I put it around my cock and stroked myself.
Like Reply
(20-12-2019, 07:54 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Used. It smelt awesome. I put it around my cock and stroked myself.

how the smell was?
Like Reply
(21-12-2019, 12:22 PM)Kalponik Wrote: how the smell was?

Musky, a little bit of pee too.
Like Reply
Of my mom.. large pink pantiess.. center of it was stained errotic smell of the underwear
Like Reply