Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
After VJ left I placed all the cameras around the house in every room strategically.
The next 2 days were the repeat of the same story except with clear video and audio. But I could see Avi was very free with VJ even around me. She would be touching him and hugging him when they were cooking and VJ also was taking full advantage.

Finally it was the last night (second last day) before VJ left to his flat, he was going to move tomorrow. We had taken a holiday as we going to move all his stuff during the next day.

Just before going to office I told Avi, today is your last chance, you won't get him again, tomorrow its going to be very busy. I told that she should wear a saree today and just before getting out of the door. I said, don't say no to anything to him today and I will be coming late ;-)

I had given her all the possible freedom, to push the things back on track.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
That evening when Avi opened the door, she was in a sexy saree. Which was shabbily put on. It seemed that she had put it on in hurry.
[Image: f1.jpg]

There was a big smile on her face. And VJ also had a similar smile on his face.

VJ was serving dinner, so I washed my hands and we all sat for dinner. It was very quiet … after I finished my dinner I logged into the cameras with wifi and checked the recordings.
I was shocked with the show. Avi was all inviting towards VJ and As soon as VJ entered the house he saw the saree and got the idea, he immediately pounced on Avi, they started smooching kissing and touching.
VJ dropped his pants and then removed all his clothes and became full nude.
Avi told him, take me VJ today I'm yours.

Vj opened her blouse and started to suck on the boobs and then he turned her around and lifted her saree and started to finger her and then he pushed is erect rod in her pussy and started to pump her. HE banged her for 5 mins and emptied his juice in her.
Then both sat on the couch and started kissing each other. Avi took VJ's limp dick in her mouth and cleaned of all the juices from it.
They just rested for some time and Avi went to the toilet, As I'm sure VJ's juices were now following down her legs.
The rest of the evening they did their work for an hour. All the time teasing and kissing and touching each other.

Then Vj was sitting on the couch and Avi came out of the kitchen, she gave him a look and then she went in the room and from there she called him out to come in.

When VJ came in looking for Avi, he found her sleeping on his bed with just the petticoat and blouse.
[Image: T3.jpg]
He quickly undressed and jumped on her and started to ravish her body and
kissed her on her lips and bit her lips. Then he started to kiss her chest, he was kissing and biting her hard, Avi was making ouch sounds. Then VJ removed her blouse and panty. And started to suck her nipples very hard and pinching them,he was treating like an object.
[Image: It.jpg]
Then he lifted her petticoat and slapped her bum. He turned her around and slapped her bum again and again leaving red marks on them. Avi was in pain but VJ was not relenting and then he again turned her and started slapping her boobs.
[Image: If.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Then VJ opened her legs and entered her with force Avi gave a loud cry. But VJ started to piston her pussy. He was thrusting her to the hilt

as his dick got lubricated with her juices, it became comfortable for Avi and she also started to enjoy it and she also started to taunt him, she told him come on VJ harder fuck me harder, I'm yours today. Don't let this chance go. Fuck me harder, show me the animal you are.

VJ pumped her for a few mins, with full force and then he turned her into doggy position and mounted her from behind till he emptied his load inside her tired pussy

As soon as they finished Avi mobile rang, it was an alram she had put, As she knew I would be coming soon. She quickly wore her clothes and just then I rang the door bell and she rushed to the door.

That night I asked Avi if anything had happened, Avi didn't say anything. When I asked again she said. What do you think, did you see the state of my clothes my hair. I'm not saying anything, but whatever you infer my body would be right.

I made her nude and saw the bite marks and slap marks on her body, her pussy was smelling pungent with VJ's dried juices. I asked if she was hurt, but she replied that she enjoyed it a lot.
I kissed all the marks on her body and then I also mounted my whore. I could feel a different wet in her pussy. And I also added to the puddle of juices in her hole.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
The next day Avi was wearing a knee length skirt and a sleevles t-shirt with a very low neck. Her skirt was of very light material, so it swirled and bounced a lot revealing her thighs.
We had some friends helping out to move and all them were enjoying the view. This was first time Avi was meeting some of them. All of them (married ones) were inviting us to their homes.
Then there were 2 moving guys we had called to move the bed, even they were ogling Avi. She was a hit that day. A few of my friends even complimented me on having a beautiful wife (i'm sure they meant sexy wife).

We finished all work by 1 pm only a couple of bags were remaining. After having lunch VJ wanted help to pack the remaining stuff and load them in his car.

But I told him that I'm tired now and I want to sleep for some time. Why don't you and Avi load the bags in the car and I'll sleep for 15 mins and get up to say bye.

As VJ was going in his room, I called Avi and told her “one more chance” and I pretended to fall a sleep on the living room couch.

Avi knew that she didn't do a lot to get VJ hot, while packing the bags. She was just sitting close to VJ and VJ would keep on brushing on her.
Then Avi lifted her arms up to tie her hair, that just pushed VJ over the edge.
He pulled her closer and started kissing her. He said, you are such a tease Avi, you just want to fucked by everyone.
He pushed her down on the floor and kept on kissing her.
Avi told him to stop asked him to fill his bags and load the car first. If Biju gets up then we can say that we just finished all the work.

VJ went down to load the car, when he came back he first checked if I was sleeping and closed the living room door.
Avi was sitting on the bed in our room.
I was watching the live feed from the camera on my phone.

VJ entered the room and sat besides and grabbed her pussy. Then he removed her tshirt. Avi not wearing any bra or panty.
You are a slut Avi, VJ said. So are you VJ Avi replied. both of them laughed
VJ was about to push Avi on the bed, But Avi pushed him down and removed his pants and started to suck on this dick.
Then she quickly mounted him and started to ride his cock. she was enjoying this position, but it was not rough enough. So she got in doggy position and VJ quickly got behind her. She told VJ that after this can you just leave as she go for bath and doesn't have to explain to Biju.
VJ was pumping her hard from behind. Avi was making noises, but VJ was just going at, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed even harder inside. I could hear the clap clap sound he was pumping in her through the door.

After few mins VJ emptied himself in my wife. Avi was just lieing on the bed with her ass up.

Then I made coughing sound. VJ quickly packed his pants and peeked out of the door if I was sleeping I pretended to sleep.
Avi told him to leave and he did.

As soon as he closed the door I got and locked it and went in the bedroom. Avi was on the bed with her ass up in air, with VJ's cum dripping from it.

I removed my dick out and entered in her cum filled pussy
[Image: tumblr_oaoxq7H3w31u29nmmo1_400.gif]
Her pussy was dripping as fucked her. It was a totally different experience for me.
That night Avi also told me it was great fun to get fucked by 2 guys one after other.
The whore in Avi was all charged
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
good updates
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Good..
Like Reply
Dear ramesh

you have posted upto 20 pages of the story.

next parts in 6 pages iam posting here.(total 26 pages )
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Avi’s Gangbang 15th December 2016

The next few days we were very happy, we had a sense of an accomplishment.
Our sex life was back to normal …… Normal is it just between us

During the next few days Avi was getting more closer with all the other wives in my group.
Avi was becoming just another housewife she was spending a lot of time with them planning the new years party.
Few of my friends also had got married recently so all the new wives were getting along quite well. they were discussing about the party venue and what they would wear.
Avi was happy in this world. But her sexyness was always with her wherever she went
the wandering eyes of other men were always on her…... and most of these men were the Husbands of these wives
You can’t blame them either, Avi enjoyed being the centre of attention and she dressed accordingly.

The New Year party was quite fun but uneventful. all the girls were dressed in sexy modern clothes and there was a little bit of hanky panky going on. but nothing much.

My larger group has two divisions one consists of married men and their wives. The second is of all the batchelor guys. in the party these bachelor guys were just ogling our wives. They couldn’t do much more than that. As none them were that close to the girls, they only did hy hello namaste …. Well except VJ ofcourse, he was the only one with experience with Avi. But he had kept that a secret and he didn’t try anything in public.
At one point I was worried that he would try something after getting drunk and he was a bit over friendly but that was his behaviour towards all the women so no one suspected anything.

In the new year this slow life was continuing, Avi had joined the gym to keep fit. And as always she chose one of the sexy clothes for her workout. This gym was visited by alot of people from my group. So she was making alot of new friends.

I was getting bored with our sex life, I wanted some excitement and I’m sure Avi also wanted the same but she was never going to say it. I was planning to call VJ over one weekend, but it was not happening and VJ was busy looking at girls for his wedding or sometimes Avi had invited some other couple over.

But finally the day (sorry night) came unexpectedly without any plan.
One of my friend “Rav” from the bachelor group who's leaving for India as his work all here was finished and the company have called him back. whenever anyone leaves we normally have a big booze party. His flight was on Sunday 2 am, so we had started the party on Saturday afternoon itself. All the guys from the bachelor group were there and some guys from the married group had also come.

The airport is very far from the place we stayed so normally one of us would drop the person and and that person can't drink. but this time I had suggested that Avi could drop us I can just come along to give company. Avi just gotten the driving licence and was very happy to drive. Avi also knew Rav from the gym. They did a lot of exercise together. I always noticed how hard Rav got when he saw Avi.

So anyways the plan was, the party was to be held at a friend's place. then Avi would pick us up from there at 9:30 and drop us to the airport.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
The party was full of Booze and music and all of us were drunk in no time. we didn't even realise how the time has passed and then there was the doorbell. Avi said that she will wait in the car and we should start loading the luggage in it. but all of my drunk Friends were very excited and they were asking her to come up. after some insisting she finally came up. Avi was just in her pyjamas And had an overcoat on it.

when she came up she was surprised to see the mess all us durkards has made. but then everyone told her that this is how this place normally looks. some of my friends had already started to load the luggage in the car. Rav who was going to leave had gone into the bathroom to freshen up. as it was taking some time Avi was feeling hot in her overcoat. So she unbuttoned it.
[Image: 561bd2a5e9cf1+%281%29.gif]
And all of the eyes were over her, she was wearing a simple T-shirt and Pyjama but it was very transparent. Actually it was the contrast black of her bra panty which was coming through the light fabric of her pyjamas.

By now all of friends were aware how casual and sexy Avi always dressed, all them had seen her deep cleavage on multiple occasions, so there was no big surprise here. But drunk guys are even hornier. The guys were congratulating her was passing the driving test and shaking her hand. Some smart guys also pulled her closer for a hug.

Just then Rav came out and was ready to leave. Abbey went and sat in the car as the guys were saying goodbye. So it was me, Rav and VJ in the car, while Avi was in the driving seat.
VJ just wanted a drop to this flat as it was on the way. And all other guys were also heading to their places respectively.
As we were about to reach VJ’s place, Rav got an SMS from the airline that the flight was delayed by 7 hrs to 9 am. Rav said that its no problem, you can drop him to airport and he can spend the time in airport.
Then VJ suggested that Rav can stay in his flat for the night and he will drop him in the morning and he will be ok to drive by morning.
Then I suggested that why not goto my place and we can continue the party overnight and Avi can drop us in the morning and we can keep all the luggage in car, so we save on loading another car. I asked Avi if she was ok with this and she also said ok.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
So we went to our flat and immediately VJ went in the kitchen and bought out the alcohol and stuff. Avi was going to sleep, But VJ asked her to wait one drink. But she was feeling very sleepy and said that she needs to get sleep as she has to drive in the morning.

We continued with our party and also put TV on. In between we were switching between movie and songs.
After some time Avi came out, as we were making a lot of noise and she couldn't sleep. VJ was very happy to see her and asked her if she couldn’t resist and had to join the party. She shouted at him as said that you guys making so much noise that I can’t sleep. VJ told her to take one drink and then she will get a good sleep. And we will also stop after a drink.

She agreed and sat on the couch between me and VJ. Rav was sitting opposite to us. VJ poured a nice large drink for Avi and all of us. Rav was just blatantly staring at Avi’s boobs. Avi removes her bra and panty before sleeping and Rav was getting a good view.
Avi’s pyjama had was also showing tightly hugging her pussy and showing Rav her camel toe.

After some time VJ had put his hand on Avi’s thigh and he was very casual when he was touching her. He would put his hand on her shoulder sometimes and rub it.
I could see the tent in the Rav’s pant, he was getting horny.

Then I got up and went into the kitchen. There I was waited for Avi to look at me and I signalled her to open her legs and give some show to Rav. She started immediately so I understood the drink was taking effect as she never listens in first attempt unless drunk.

she started to bend forward to pick up stuff from the table, showing her boobs to Rav.
He was looking at her and Avi looked at him and looked in his eyes and she open her legs, Then
Rav got up pretending to stretch his legs and after a small walk he went and sat besides Avi. I told them I’m just visiting the toilet as my stomach is feeling funny.

Following VJ’s lead Rav also kept his hand on Avi and started to massage her.
Avi lifted her arms and put them around both the guys sitting besides her. VJ started to smell her armpits and started to lick them. Rav grabbed her boobs and told her you hottest wife in our group and sexiest woman I’ve seen. I’ve always shagged thinking of you, I never thought I will get to touch you. Our whole group (batchelor) looks at your pictures and shags on you.
Can I kiss you once, I want lick the spot on your lips.
He didn’t have to ask twice, Avi moved her lips towards him and he pounced on her smooching her and moving his tongue on her beauty spot.

Just then I opened the bathroom, listen to the sound Rav sat straight and removed his hand from Avi, VJ kept his hand on her.

I went to the living and gave a look to them. Seeing me VJ removed his hand. I told Avi to get up and lets go to sleep. She smiled and gulped her drink down and got up with help from both her admirers.
I hold her hand and kissed her and I turned to the guys and asked them “would you guys like to join us”.

VJ was expecting it and jumped out of his place, But Rav was shocked. But he also followed us into to the bedroom. By the time we entered the bedroom I had removed Avi’s shirt and then Avi dropped her pyjama and was all nude.
All of us were tipsy and sleepy, so we just wanted to get to the point.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Then like good slut Avi laid on the bed and opened her legs.

[Image: IndianCouple263.jpg]
Her marble white body was glowing in the light and her wet pussy was shining. I asked them who wants to go first. VJ just jumped over her and started to lick her wet juices and put his finger in her pussy and Rav started sucking on her boobs and kissing her.
I sat besides her watched her, Avi took my cock in her hand started stroking it.
[Image: tumblr_mm5wmtVLz51qzn5vfo1_1280.jpg]
Then VJ mounted her, Avi opened her legs for him and guided his cock into her. He was pumping her with full force. she was squirming as he entered her deeper with each pump. her eyes were closed as she was lost in this new feeling of pain and pleasure. She was making soft cooing sounds saying OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!.
[Image: tumblr_inline_nndf7dwbSv1rr6ht5_500.gif]
And was tightly hugging him.
Finally he speed increased and he Sprayed his jizz into my wifes pussy.
VJ got off her slept besides her, his dick was limp.
I told Rav to go next, but told me to go if I want, he wants to go last.

I climbed on Avi and started to enter her cum filled pussy. It was very slippery and dick went in easily. I started to pump her, she told me fuck me hard …. Harder….. Open my pussy.
I lifted her legs and put them on shoulder and I entered her deep.
[Image: tumblr_n7e0t0x1VZ1taid38o1_500.gif]
I was pounding her pussy with full speed and very deep. She was shouting loudly now oohhh ohhh aaachhh yes yes don’t stop… Then Avi had an orgasm and she tightened her body and shook wildy.
I took a break for her to recover and started again. I was pinching her nipples and banging her hard. In a few minutes she again going to come, But I was also on the verge of it.
She was convulsing and twitching and shouting, I was taking her harder and harder and finally I added to the puddle in her pussy. Avi also felt the warm spray and came again.

Avi was tired out, but still she had to give her body to one more.

Rav asked Avi, if she wanted to come on top. But Avi was just too exhausted, she just shook her head saying no.
As Rav removed his dick out, we were in shock, it was big dick, about same length as mine but very thick.

Avi was just lying there, she was too exhausted to participate. Rav knew the power of his weapon and he started to the enter Avi’s slobbery battered pussy slowly, As the head of his dick entered her. Avi opened her eyes and the thickness of his rod streched her vagian back to tight. She opened her legs wider for him to enter her.

Rav was also taking it slow and was taking it slow to start with, but then he gathered speed, he was pinching her nipples and Avi was squirming in pain.

As he increase his speed, Avi shouting intensified, her moan was now seemed very pain full, I couldn’t understand if she wanted him to stop or not.

Then tears started to roll out of eyes.
[Image: sxbd1.gif]
I started to push Rav away asking him to stop. But then Avi started shouting don’t stop don’t stop fuck me fuck me hard.
[Image: tumblr_n9n299ZfWu1rljuf9o1_400.gif]
Rav removed his dick and ask her to turn over into doggy position. He was rubbing his wet dick all over her ass. Then he one swift move he entered her.

For the next ten minutes or so, Rav pounded Avi hard in doggy style. He put his fingers deeper in her ass, his dick touching different parts of her insides, and her boobs started swaying with all the force of pounding.
[Image: spnk24.gif]
Rav happily spanked her the whole time, although not too hard. Avi held on to the bed frame for support when his pistoning got too much. She had another orgasm in the middle of that wild fucking. And then finally, he flooded my wife’s insides with a warm sticky stream. They both collapsed on top of each other on the bed.

When Rav got up from over her. Avi was out, she was breathing, but she was fast asleep. She must have orgasmed atleast 5 times in the past hour.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
The next morning Rav got up first and woke me up. all of us had just piled on the bed all night.

I checked on Avi, still was still too tired. she was not going to wake up soon. She had cum all dried over her and was sleeping with her arms and legs open.

So I had to drop Rav to the airport.

I went to the toilet and when I came back Rav was top of Avi, taking his last chance. Avi was just taking it, I don't think she even realised who was fucking her.

By the time I came back from airport Avi had got up and freshed up. I asked her how she was and she just blushed.
I asked when did VJ leave, she replied after the shower.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Quote: Originally Posted by jetset
 29th December 2016
Request to you guys

If anybody is interested to take this story forward, then they can.

I'm at a writers block and don't have any creative ideas to continue.
The story stopped at this point.

Any one continue this.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Erotic Story
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
once again sssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
Thanks for saving this Story from old exbii/xossip. I had written this story.
If anybody is interested I'm planning to continue
[+] 3 users Like jetset's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2019, 10:58 PM)jetset Wrote: Thanks for saving this Story from old exbii/xossip. I had written this story.
If anybody is interested I'm planning to continue

Hi jetset welcome to our new site
I am happy to see you here
Please continue the story
Best of luck
Like Reply