Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
I also made some aahh ouuu noise to make it sound familiar. he came mostly in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed.
But there was sperms all around her face and chin and some on her boobs.
Then Vj again gave his dick in Avi's mouth and she sucked and clean it to the last drop.

Vj then relaxed and sat in the couch, I gave some background commentary "oh that was great fun, you have sucked me dry......" Vj looked at me and gave a thumbs up.

In the mean time, Avi was licking the cum from her face with tongue.
[Image: 1736842107996930eb2552bfcf8d11776d204593.gif]

Avi: come on untie me now, I want to clean this from my face.
Vj got up to leave the room thinking I will open her, but waved him to sit.
Me: oh so you want the lick the rest of it. It was big load this time.
Avi: ya can you untie me now, my hands are getting numb.
Me: sshhhh.... Keep your voice down, or you will wake Vj up.
Avi: ohhh sorry... don't want go in front him like this. But can you untie me please.
Me: ok I will untie your hands only if you promise to not remove the blind fold.
Avi: what ... Why ... you are done now, what more you want to do, please remove the rope.
Me: I can do what I want and more, But only if promise not to remove the blind fold.
Avi: ok ok I promise but now remove it quickly.

Vj got up and went in the corridor, just to be safe. and I untied her hands

she rubbed her hands as they were getting sore, there were rope marks on her wrists.
then she cleaned the jizz on her face with finger and sucked on it making a smacking noises.
that put a big smile on Vj's face.

now can I remove this from my eyes.
No no you promised.

ok ok what do you want to do now? she asked. I'm sleepy now.

I went towards her and removed her remaining clothes. her panty was soaking wet.

Vj Came back in the room to have a good look at naked wife.

he was going around her, and admiring her white marble like body.
[Image: 17ozE.jpg]

then I pressed her boobs and kissed her and took her to the sofa.

I climbed on her Avi took my dick in her hand and said oh you as are ready again. And she guided it into her hole.
I banged her hard till she came.
[Image: sssss3.gif]
After emptying my load in her. I slowly removed her blindfold. Vj left the room just before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The next day Avi got up late. I and Vj were in the living room. He was thankful for the opportunity I gave him. And he was eager for the next time.
Avi went for bath and when she came out with a towel wrapped around her.
[Image: murnonav+%2811%29.jpg]
Vj got a good look of her legs.

Immediately he requested to me that can you ask Avi to wear shorts.
I told I will try.......But by the time I went to tell her, she had already dressed up in a T-shirt and jeans. And she was in a mood to go out and she had a list of places to visit and restaurants to eat and shopping to do.....i.e. a complete plan.

Vj had made tea and while drinking tea she also again told the whole plan to Vj and asked if he wanted to come. Vj was not interested, but also wanted to to look at Avi, so he somehow convinced her to go after lunch.
At first Avi agreed..... but after a couple of hours she was behind me to leave and go out. I think she was bored sitting in the house for the whole week. And I had to keep her happy or she might not be so cooperative......;-)
But in the couple of hours Vj took full advantage, he placed his hand on her shoulders a few times and he would sit besides her on the couch and quite snugly.
I could see that he had become bolder after getting BJ yesterday.
But my poor wife didn't know she had already sucked cock of the man trying to feel her up.
She wad still trying to get him to touch her. But we had agreed that hands, face and shoulders are not counted. it has to be an inappropriate touch.
After leaving..I told her that Vj was touching you many times. but all that is not counted.
She said ... ya I also felt, he was more open today and more friendly. I hope he doesn't go in the friend zone, then I can never win.

I told her to raise the stakes ......wear some shorts tomorrow.... I will buy it for you today.

Like Reply
that day passed uneventful. but the next day......
Avi was wearing a tight shirt and the shorts I got her. she had also kept the top buttons open, from side you could see her boobs clearly.
[Image: Vidya-Balan-Hot-Photos-Collection-Vidya-...Pics-3.JPG]
Vj was already on the big flame. He was trying to be close to her all day. And Avi was adding fuel to the fire....... she was bending and lifting her leg and keeping on the chair while talking with him
[Image: DSC00491.jpg]
she would play with her hair
And she would put her arms around on his shoulder and her boobs would brush him.

All of this finally put Vj over the edge ..
Both of them were standing in the kitchen Avi was arranging something on the platform
Vj kept his hand on her shoulder.... then he moved his hand slowly down over Avi's back......he kept going further down and rested his hand on her bum.
.. And then he squeezed her butt...
[Image: happy.gif]
Like Reply
Avi gave him a confused look and asked ....what are you doing?

Vj just kept his cool and said ... what nothing just checking

..... huh what... checking what......and then she just walked out of the kitchen and went into our room.

I went in the room after some time. Avi was sleeping on the bed reading something on her phone.
She had a angry look on her face, so I asked her what happened and she narrated the above incident.
I said why are you angry, this what you were trying for...... so you won the challenge. Did you say anything to Vj.
no, I didn't say anything to him. I'm angry on you for making me do this.... she said.
oh what this just for some fun, both of us were enjoying the encounter. You get so hot in bed when some guys looks at you. And I also like it. If you want we can stop...... there is no need to feel guilty......think of it like doing some good work for the sad lonely person.
I continued with the pep talk for another 10 mins after which she clamed down a little.

So as you have the challenge I will be getting you the earrings that you wanted or do you think that we should forget about the challenge.
She shook her head shyly saying NO.

Like Reply
Over the next couple of weeks she gave Vj atleast 4-5 BJs... (blindfolded ofcourse).
All 3 of us were enjoying.
Vj was getting free BJs and fucking show.
I was getting to watch the fantasy in reality
And Avi was getting fucked ... She was enjoying the BJs and following fuck sessions.

I told Avi to keep on wearing sexy clothes and give Vj a free hand. As that is the reason I was on fire to fuck her so much.

Vj was taking full advantage of this and his hand pressing and pinching her body all day.
Avi was also enjoying this she would tease him more when I was around and then when Vj would feel her up she would look at me and signal me to watch.
Vj was getting bolder, when Avi would sit besides him while watching TV he would keep his hand on her thighs even if she just in shorts. I could see the tent in his pants.

One fine evening ...during dinner... Vj told us that he has got a flat. it was about 15 mins from here. He can move there in 2 weeks.
he was telling that he is going to miss staying together and all other things.

what other things Avi asked !!!
Like Reply
In the next few days Vj had started packing his stuff and booked a moving company. I was also helping him. from his talks I feel that he wanted to stay and enjoy more of Avi.
But he also knew that it wouldn't look nice in front of other friends and relatives. Avi had not even told her parents that we are sharing the flat. he was telling that he would miss the live show and BJ.
I told him that it was going to end anyway as Avi is not enjoying the blind fold now days.
then he coyly asked me .... Do you think she would know if Fuck her when her eyes are closed.
I said that......she would and it would be too risky and you have seen how she tries to remove the blind fold.
hmm mm.... if only I could get to do it with her.....he said.
I paused for a while and told him...... if you can seduce her that I will not mind it. you can see how open I've made her in front of you.
I've asked her to wear sexy clothes and she is not hesitate to wear them. And I've seen how your hands are all over my wife's body. you have 2 weeks...
Vj thought for a while and then said....I don't think I have the guts to make it happen, but I will try.

I said ....all the best, let me know if you want any help. But remember that all of this has to stay between us or you will spoil it for all of us.
And if you do it then please have a courtesy of telling me. As Avi won't get agreed if I'm in the house..... So it would happen only when I'm not there.

After that Vj was also got very busy and he used get the night show but no BJs As Avi just wouldn't agree to wear the blind fold. So Vj was getting more despo.

Avi also knew that it His last week so she was giving him even more freedom.
Like Reply
Talking Enter the dungeon!!
On one dark Friday evening...........
I had some important work I had to finish before the year end and my boss had requested me to do before the weekend as the last week the team wants to review the work.
I called up Avi and informed her I would be late about 10 and she should eat her dinner I would eat in office.
I asked her what she is going to do with Vj alone and what she is wearing.
Avi: what nothing just the usual talk cook food watch movie ....just the normal and Vj will try some of his moves on me as always.
me: but what are you wearing
Avi: the black shirt and my short jeans skirt.
Me: ooooohhhh wow Vj will enjoy, do one more thing...don't put any bra.will look even sexy.
Avi: ya and I will also keep the top button open.
me: and don't drink today, you can't handle yourself some time ........(we normally have some drinks on Friday, I purposely said don't drink as I knew she argue against me)
Avi: what ... I can take care of my self.. you don't worry...................... and even if anything happens then you don't have any issues right.
me: ofcourse I have an issue, ........... I want to be there if any thing happened.... ha ha ha
Avi: very funny......you are a shameless person......don't worry I will take care.

Then I immediately called Vj .....
I let him know that he has opportunity today, so be prepared........
Like Reply
That night I reached home around 10.30, to my surprise it was all lights out. I entered with my key. Avi was fast a sleep and Vj's room door was also closed and lights off. I went in my room and tried to nudge Avi but she asked me switch off the light and went back to sleep. I put on the dim light and changed my clothes and then washed up and then slept besides her.
Again I tried to wake her ..... she gave me a pissed off look and angrily said.... WHAT Can't you I'm sleepy.
I could smell the alcohol on her breath, but I was curious so I asked her...what happened in the evening
Avi: what happened.... nothing happened...now goto sleep and let me sleep.

I was puzzled by her behaviour but thought that she has had too much to drink and hence she is making fuss.
so that night I just slept.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
next day as usual I got up late and went in the living room Vj was watching something on the TV and Avi was in the kitchen. As soon as Vj saw me he got a smile on his face and he said good morning.
then I went into the kitchen and started to talk with Avi .. she was wearing her normal sleeveless punjabi dress and she was clam now and she in her kitchen work... she poured tea for me asked me about breakfast. but I went near her and asked her tell me what happened last evening. Again she replied.... nothing just the normal... I had little too much to drink so I just went to bed....
.ohhh ok I replied. then she asked me where are we going out today what is the plan....etc.
In my mind I was thinking this Vj is an idiot, he must have made her drink too much and the plan would have back fired. now I will have to do something to take this to next level. Vj won't be able to do anything by him self.
Then I went in the living room and sat in the chair opposite to Vj and I also started to watch TV.
I saw Vj was looking at me and smiling, so I looked at him and gestured to him "what".
then showed me a thumbs-up. I thought he must got to press Avi's boobs and moved his hands all over her after she got drunk. so I gave him a "duh" look thinking what an idiot.
then she sent me a message and asked me to check phone. I saw the phone and reading the msg I got the shock
"I fucked Avi yesterday"

I immediately asked him to go in the balcony, then I followed him after a minute.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
the balcony had a glass door so you can see but you can't hear from inside.
Vj was waiting intently to tell me the events. but I told him to clam down and reminded him that she can see us.

I was excited and also a little sad that Avi didn't tell.
but anyways I was going to get it from Vj.

Vj told me......
that he fucked her from behind on the dining table. And he enjoyed giving it to her.
Afterwards she was very angry and she pleaded him not to tell Biju. But since I had agreed to tell you., and anyways I happy that I got to do it once.
Like Reply
I told him to slow down and tell me detail from the beginning .... And he started...

when I came in ..Avi was sitting in the couch and her legs were on the coffee table. just looking at her sexy smooth legs gave me a instant hard on.
[Image: 14386463_trishavlcc4.jpg]
but that was not all she had. when I went to the other side of the couch in saw her shirt button was opened so I tried get a peek and I could see her whole boob she was not wearing a bra also.
[Image: article-2366549-1AD95B8B000005DC-787_634x680.jpg]
I went to the fridge and got a drink and just Like you said I asked her about you and when she said you will be late I asked her then if she wanted a drink or not.
And she said "of course I will drink". so I made her drink also. And gave her drink and sat besides her on the couch.
Avi was watching something on TV and she was going through her drink pretty fast then she opened her legs and started scratching her foot on the edge of the coffee table. her thigh was rubbing my thigh. I was enjoying it.
I saw she was wearing a skirt and and I wanted to see the front view between her open legs. I wanted to see if she was wearing a panty or not. so I gulped my drink and got up saying I'm going to change and refresh my drink and I asked her to bottom up drink. then moved to front and saw her white panty.
[Image: newpg-simrankhan25.jpg]
I took in that view for some time and then went to kitchen got our drinks.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
her legs were still on the table and open. I sat very close to her and gave her drink and causally put my hand on Avi's bare thigh.
she didn't mind, I also wore shorts and my leg was touching her.
I had started to move my hand on her thigh, but then the tvTV programme finished and Avi got up to go in the kitchen to get some food.
she had made something to go with the drinks.
so I also followed her. we were eating and drinking and talking for quite some time and she dropped the fork from her hand, so bent to pick it up.

when she came back up her left boob was out of her shirt ... the whole boob was out nipple and everything.
my eyes got locked on to it. Avi kept on talking she didn't realise what had happened. but I was not listening to anything she said. then she must have realized that I'm staring and she looked down and saw her boob out and quickly put it and buttoned her shirt.

I don't know what got into me, but I went near her and opened her button. she pushed me away but I pushed her back to the kitchen platform and I kissed her on her lips. she let me kiss her for a few seconds and then pushed me away and she put her hands on her chest.

I said Oh Avi you are looking so hot please don't stop me now.
I held her hands and moved then down and again started to kiss her. this time she was not resisting me. So I opened her shirt buttons and removed her boobs out. And took them in my hands
[Image: sex-tamanna-bhatia-nude-photos-naked-nan...pics-3.jpg]
Looking at her ravishing lips I just wanted to kiss her and suck on them. But when went to kiss on her lips she would turn away, So I was kissing her cheek and her neck.
Like Reply
I started to make my way down to boobs and sucked on her nipples. I was pinching her left nipple and sucking and biting on her right. She was enjoying the pain, sometimes when I did it a bit hard. she would give a aahhh ooww sound.
I was enjoying her boobs like playing with a toy, I was on them for atleast 5 mins and they were turning red with my assault.
[Image: tumblr_niai6iNUXt1u65br0o1_500.gif]
then my hand started to move down into her panty, she was soaking with.
WHen I began massaging her pussy, she held my hand and move it away. But I stopped kissing her boobs and told her, Please don't stop me, I know you also want this, your pussy is telling the whole story.
Again I went in and began rubbing her clit, I was making my finger wet back rubbing it over her hole and then massaging her clit.
She was enjoying the rubbing and making sexy sounds, as I was doing it.
In some time she sounds had intensified and her body was becoming stiff. I realised she was going to have an orgasm. So I quckly stopped and planted a kiss on her lips. Avi's eyes were closed so I took adavantage of that.
But she didn't let me kiss for a long and she pushed me away.
then Avi said .... stop... Please stop..... what are we doing I don't want to cheat on my husband.
we can't do this.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I held her hands firmly and pulled her closer to me. and Said....
"Don't be such a tease, this is just cruel. Lets just do it once, no needs to know. You also want it .... I can see it you eyes."

Then I held her hand and took her to the dinning table and pushed her on it aggresvely.
Avi was bending over the table. I lifted her tiny skirt and pulled her soaking wer panties down. Avi was just staying there without moving.
Then she spread her legs inviting me inside her.

I dropped my pants and removed my erect dick out. it guided itself to her pussy. I stopped at the entrance and just put the head it. Then in one swift motion I penetrated my whole dick inside her.
She shouted in pain and then she covered her mouth.
I started to fuck her from behind and slapping her butt. I was moving my hands all over her back and pulling her hair and sometimes pressing her boobs.
[Image: XCYhR33.gif]
Then I started to fuck her very hard,
[Image: tumblr_nc24w6t9jv1rwaupfo2_r1_500+%281%29.gif]
the whole table was shaking and Avi was putting her hand back to stop my hip from moving deep towards her.
But I took her hands and folded them over her back and kept on fucking her hard.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mwh9et5Tk11rr6ht5.gif]

Until I sparyed my juice inside her. Oh it was such an amazing feeling.
when my warm seeds touched her inside,her body also started to shake in her orgasm.
Then I removed my exhausted soldier from the hole. Avi was just lying on the table for sometime. When she got up my juices where dripping from her pussy onto her thighs.
Like Reply
But after that session, her mood was very off. She went and took a bath and then went in her room. She did not even have dinner.
I went and knocked on the room to ask her for dinner, But she didn't responde.
After sometime she came out and she told me ..... this was a one time mistake, we are not going to do this again. And don't try to take advantange on me. I hope you will keep this between us.....
She was very angry ...probably on herself.

But I just went near and held her hands and told her she has nothing to worry about and then I hugged her. when I was hugging her I moved my hand all over back and pinched her bum.
SHe immediately pushed me away.
I told her don't worry, I was only joking with you. Its just a one time thing and we are not hurting anyone........ Lets eat some food now......
Like Reply
After the event

The weekend was very slow. Avi had not told me about the incident. At first I was angry and hurt, but then I thought how would she tell me about her affair to her husband.
And I could see that Avi was very sad.
Both Sat and Sun we spend outside, Avi would like to stay outside instead going home and face Vj and me together.
We just going outside locally, so we were coming and going back from the flat.
She was trying to dress modestly but most of her clothes were sexy figure hugging cleavage popping type.

I was trying to cheer her up and also encouraging her to were more sexy clothes. And I thing she was also trying to keep up the appearance to make it seem that nothing has happened.
It was working Avi would be happy when we were out, but when we came back to the flat. she would dull down.

On Sun evening I told her that I wanted to eat something at home as I'm tired of eating outside.
I knew that If Vj will get some time with her, He will be able to charm her and cheer her up.

When we got back Avi went for a wash and changed into her most modest dress
[Image: 050920111359.jpg]

Then she went straight into the kitchen to prepare something. Vj inquired as to what she is making and if she wants any help. But Avi told him that she doesn't need any help and she will prepare something quickly.

I told her come on its the last few days you are going to get any help and told Vj that I'm sure she needs your help but she just being polite.
Like Reply
So both I and Vj got up and went into the kitchen and started to help her with somethings. I was just standing there doing some chit chat.
Vj asked Avi about her day. And Avi was reply to him as she didn't want to make any scene in front of me.
Then Vj went out of kitchen to get something. I quickly took the opportunity and removed Avi's duppatta
[Image: 050920111349.jpg]

Avi was pissed, but I just winked and smiled at her and ask gestured her towards Vj asking her to flirt with him.
I went and sat on the dinning table and pretended to read news paper and I kept signalling her to show her cleavage to Vj.

Vj was back in the kitchen making small talk with her and trying to help her to cook and He was purposely getting closer to her and touching her body.

Then he started narrating some old funny incident about me doing cooking and such stories just put a smile on Avi's face. I could see her getting a little comfortable and talking more openly with VJ.

But at every opportunity I kept asking her to bend and tease Vj.

Finally she gave in started to bend and flaunt her cleavage and she would get closer to him and press her boobs on him.
Sometimes she would get near to him and lift her arm to get something from the upper shelf and give a whiff of her armpit sweat.
And then she would tell VJ that she can't reach it and then Vj would help her standing behind her and pressing his dick into her and removing the item from the shelf.
This continued till the food was prepared, I knew Avi was putting on a show for me which I was enjoying.
Then during dinner she was talking with him quite freely and seemed relaxed.
Like Reply
That night I started with fondling with her boobs and kissing her ..
Me: I liked how you were teasing Vj, I could see his dick was trying to burst out of this pyjama
Avi: hmm
Me: did you feel it?
Avi: feel what?
Me: his dick
Avi: hmmm yes.
Me: What why are you so cold today, has something happened .......... are you angry on me.
Avi: no nothing..what .....no .. nothing happed ...eerrr.. hhmmm ..... I'm just tired.
Me: ok, coz I have never seen u like this even when u are tired you are always ready for some action. ;-)
Avi: hmm ya..... actually I'm also angry on you because the things you make me do.
Me: what ... what things?
Avi: the thing you ask me to do with Vj.
Me: oh come on what now, I thought both of us enjoy doing that.
Avi: ya I know, but now its getting too much.
Me: what too much .... now he is here for 4-5 days only. And we are just doing the same things.,
Avi: hmm ok
Me: Actually today I could see lust in his eyes, He desperately wants you.
Avi: ya I also saw that and now he is not even bothered if you are around.
Me: I like to see him touch you I get an instant hard on. I just pretend to be looking else where.
Avi: today when Vj was removing from the top shelf, his hard dick was pushing into my ass crack and he was rubbing it like he was going to fuck me.

I started to such on her boobs and kiss her vigorously.

Me: you what I want now.
Avi; what
Me: I want to see him fuck you.
Avi: what ... what are you..... don’t joke
Me: no really I want to see Vj fuck you in front me (I thought if I tell her this, she might tell me about the incident)
Avi: no no I won't do such thing, its ok as a fantasy but......
Me: ok at least can you keep seducing him and tell me how he touches you. May be he jump on you in these last few days.

Imagine if he jumps on you and tears your clothes and fucks you hard.

saying this I opened her nighty and jumped on her
I entered her and pumped her hard. she was moaning very loudly and we were not even trying to keep it down.
[Image: sxbd1.gif]
Like Reply
Next morning as usual Avi got up early, I was just lazying on the bed. But in some time I heard some soft conversation. So I Got up and started to listen and peek from door slit.
I saw that Avi was in the bathroom and VJ was also in there with her. Vj was trying to reassure her that she does not have to worry about anything. Vj had kept his hand on the shoulder and kept stroking her arm. Avi's nighty was very flimsy and her nipples were poking out from her baniyan.
[Image: p0.jpg]

After she had calmed a bit, VJ asked her to smile and she did.
Then VJ told her that he had enjoyed that very much and he knows that she also was enjoying. He started to praise her body and her looks. He told her how sexy she was and he will miss her when he moves out.
Avi was listening to all this with a smile. VJ moved closer to her and started to move his hand on her back and waist. Then he told Avi, I think even your husband doesn't mind our closeness and is very open minded. So I don't think you have anything to worry.
VJ pulled Avi closer to him and put his hand in her baniyan and kissed her neck.
Avi gave him a about 10 secs and pushed him away, saying what are you doing Biju will get anytime.
He ok ok I will go now, but in evening ……. he said with a smile.
Avi pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

I waited for sometime and then went outside, VJ was in the kitchen preparing tea. He greeted me with a smile and good morning. And immediately thanked me for settling the worry in Avi's mind. He told that now she quite calm and talking with him.
Then asked me what I want for breakfast, I knew he wanted to asked me something but was hesitating. Finally after sometime he asked, what time will you coming today evening.
I smiled and told him I can give 1 hr today. But I told him don't get too desperate and go with what Avi wants.

Suddenly a thought came to my mind that I won't be able to see the show again. I was thinking that may I should come and hide somewhere, but this flat is too small. Then I remembered a app I had seen on my friends phone and I had a old phone lying around.
Quickly I found the old phone and put it on charging and installed the app.

Avi was asking me what are doing with the old phone, I gave her some reason and asked her to press my clothes. I waited for VJ to leave and then I placed the phone in a hidden location in the living room from where I got the full view of the living room and kitchen. Also connected to a battery pack as the phones battery was not holding charge.
The app was such that I can set to record video from a fixed time and it would only start record if it detects motion.

I didn't know if anything was going to happen, but I was hoping for it. The whole day I was imagining how VJ would bang my wife. If she would give today or do some natak.

I called up Avi in afternoon to scold her as she was not in very sexy clothes ;-)
She was resisting my instructions, But I told her that I will be coming early and please dress sexy and then I watch her seducing VJ.

Obviously I did not go back early, but I left office early and went to shopping centre. I went to a electronic shop to get some cameras. I got 4 tiny cameras with all the features I wanted. I removed all the boxes before hiding them in my bag.
Like Reply
I reached home 1 hr late as planned. I was thinking Avi would be angry as I had told her I will come early. But she opened the door with a smile so I was happy and exchanged the normal pleasantries. Avi was wearing a tight punjabi dress with cleavage and with dupatta.
[Image: 30.jpg]

VJ was sitting on the couch and he winked at me when he saw me so I got an idea that VJ had fucked my wife.

Avi went in the kitchen, and I followed her. I told her she was looking sexy and before I could say further she removed her duppatta and said “happy”.
I smiled and asked her what VJ has tried on her. She looked away and said nothing …….. the usual.

VJ was excited to tell me the events of the evening, but Avi was around so he was just gesturing with his hands. But I wanted to see the phone. So I Picked up the phone and went in the bathroom to freshen up.

I forwarded through the video and I could see VJ talking with Avi the voice was not very clear. But I can see them talking and smiling.
Avi was going in and out of the kitchen and VJ was following her like a dog on heat. He trying take a chance on her, but she was either moving him away or going away. I think she was telling him that Biju will be back home soon.
Then she took her phone and made a call, this was a call to me. Which I did not pick up. I just sent her a message “Sorry, stuck at work”.
After the message, Avi was a changed person. Again she went back into the kitchen, but when she came out she was not wearing her duppatta.
VJ also got the hint and started to touching her waist and her back. Avi was giving him more liberties. Then she turned around and started to walk away. But Vj her waist and pulled her back and then hugged her from behind and started to press her boobs and then he moved his hand on her back and moved her hair to one side and kissed on her shoulder and neck.
Then he turned her around, Avi was looking and him and shaking her head saying No No. But VJ put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Then he kissed her neck and her chest. VJ tried to pull her dress up, But she stopped him and told him something and VJ nodded YES.
I think she told him that she does not want to have sex.
But then VJ again started to kiss her all over body and put his hand in her panties and started to rub her pussy. He said something in her ear and then Avi loosned her pyjama to let his hand in easily. Avi kept one of her leg on a chair to open her pussy and VJ massaging her pussy vigorously, I could see Avi was enjoying this. Then VJ dropped in pants and took Avi's hand put it on his dick. Avi did some natak, but VJ told her something and they moved towards the couch.
VJ sat on the couch with his erect dick pointing at Avi.
From there I could hear them clearly as they were no closer to the hidden phone.

VJ: Hold my dick Avi and come on give me some fun if you don't want to enjoy.
Avi: ok, But no fucking. Just oral
VJ: Comeon Avi

Then Avi sat on the floor and started to the shake his dick…

VJ: its too dry make it wet
Avi: How? …. No
VJ: yes please suck it also. I know you want to..please

Avi moved ahead and took his member in her mouth. VJ pulled her up and asked her to sit besides him and then started to kiss her and rub her pussy and took her head and bend her over his cock. Avi open her mouth and took it in. vj was pressing her boobs and pushing her head down, pushing his cock deepthroat.
Avi loves to such cock and was enjoying it.
Then he pulled her up and smooched her and then asked her
VJ:Avi can I lick your pussy, I sure you are wet.
Avi: no I afraid what it will lead to sex, that is wrong.
VJ: how can it be wrong if both of enjoyed it and we are not hurting anyone.
Avi: no I don't want to do it.
VJ: I sure your husband will not mind, he is very open minded. The way you dress so sexy. He doesn't mind.
Avi: No I'm just not ready now.
VJ: ok don't worry, we will not fuck.

Saying that VJ opened her pyjama and removed it one swoop. He sat between her legs and pulled her panty down.

VJ: Avi you are soaking wet, I'm going to lick your juices.
Avi: lick it VJ. Suck it

Vj pulled her down and opened her legs and was slurpping on her juices and licking her clit.
[Image: tumblr_ncrwadiahH1rfj6pmo1_500.gif]
Avi was pushing his head on her pussy and finally she came squirting her juices out.
Then Vj stood up stroking his dick, I thought he was going to mount her.
But he waited, when Avi came to her senses. She promptly got and kneedled before VJ and took his dick in her mouth.
[Image: tumblr_nkfsyvZLj11qakeq1o1_500.gif]
She was storking and sucking him like experienced whore, VJ was pushing it in mouth to the hilt.
[Image: tumblr_nk2pn3CCiL1tlls4do1_500.gif]
Then pushed deep in her and squirted his sperms at the back of her throat. Avi swallowed it all and sucked all of the remaining juice.
[Image: tumblr_inline_n18atvZ0NQ1qa6vkw.gif]

That night I wanted to fuck Avi like a wild animal. I was sure that she also wanted as pussy was unsatisfied. In the night I asked her what had happened in evening, as always she was not telling me and giving me some story.
Then I told her that I had a challenge for her …. what she said.
Can you make him kiss you….
She took long pause.

Me: what are you scared of the challenge,
Avi: No….errr
Me: what is it too much for you to handle
Avi: No… actually… I have already won this challenge
Me: what..????
Avi: errr.
Me: Come on Avi tell, you know I like to hear this.
Avi: actually VJ kissed me today.
Me: tell me…

Then she narrated the same story as above,but she only told me the kissing and smooching part, no mention of BJ, even when I asked her if there was anything else, she said no just that.

I took her out to the living room and fucked her hard 2 times. That night we slept very late.
So next morning Avi got up late.
I invited VJ for a morning gift in our bedroom
[Image: 8w5lag6p62s3.jpg]
I even removed her blanket to give a nice view
[Image: N887_1000.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply