Adultery My Second Love
(13-12-2019, 09:03 PM)xbiilove Wrote: Her husband slept with only her friend and her. She slept with her husband and three more. Still no guilty. Hope she is turning soon as complete SLUT

This life is new to her,  so she explore lot of adventures
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-12-2019, 09:39 PM)Renjith Wrote: Continue bro

On it bro
Like Reply
(13-12-2019, 11:19 PM)Joseph Rayman Wrote: So, she is gonna turn a prostitute? That will be bad. How she will fall in "Second Love" after becoming a prostitute?

Her "second love"  is her new life,  as she is standing at a stage of her life where she is accepting the fact that she may open her legs for anyone she wants not only for her loser husband
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 06:57 AM)Ananthukutty Wrote: Wonderful

Thanks..  :-)
Like Reply
(14-12-2019, 08:19 PM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Interesting updates

Thanks brother
Like Reply
(15-12-2019, 05:05 PM)blackdesk Wrote: Its good. sexy. but IMO bit to fast moving.

Thanks for the input bro
Like Reply
Question

Does pictures helping you to relate with the story and to identify the main character?

Or I am just wasting my energy and avoid adding more
[+] 1 user Likes MeriKaru3's post
Like Reply
Amazing story. Please have the photos. It looks really good.
[+] 1 user Likes Kanakavelu's post
Like Reply
She is sleeping with one or more. Where is her daughter?? Is she staying in some hostel or what?
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Kanakavelu Wrote: Amazing story. Please have the photos. It looks really good.

Thanks, understood
Like Reply
(16-12-2019, 09:13 AM)zulfique Wrote: She is sleeping with one or more. Where is her daughter?? Is she staying in some hostel or what?

She is sleeping with her Boss, Sameer.  Daughter stays with her but she was at her parents house last weekend.
Like Reply
Amazing story
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
(16-12-2019, 11:17 AM)ronylol Wrote: Amazing story

Thanks
Like Reply
I woke up 6AM in the morning, went to daughter room and waked her “I am not dropping you to your college today, take this cab money. She replied “YES YES” I told her please take care yourself “She shouted I am seventeen mom, you have a great day” I rushed to my bathroom and changed into my most flattering outfit—a black and pink cotton pantsuit that stuck to my curves, and matching black shoes. I talked to myself “, this is not a date. It’s just a meeting. A regular outing.” I looked at myself in the mirror. “Do not show any signs of weakness. Do not agree to sleep with anyone. This is only because he made you cum on the last night and you lost control...That’s the only reason you’re going to this thing. After today, this goes back to being a strictly professional relationship.” I headed outside and I see him in his expensive car, “Good morning.” He stepped out of the car and smiled at me. “How are you feeling today?” “Great You? “Perfect lets have breakfast it’s a place five KM away here so let’s go. Are you not hungry? I said “For?” he smiled and looked at me “excellent I was just making sure you have that attitude in the morning as well” We got to the restaurant he was at my side in a seconds he walked inside the restaurant, I followed him, I met him inside he was sitting at the table I sat with him and he was looking at me continuously. He said “early breakfast always makes feel at peace, i could focus more throughout the day. “Most women I know can’t agree to be office’s whore...” He sounded impressed. “Have you always been this hot?” I replied “Hell no.” I looked down to the ground and closed my legs. “I used to hate when I use to see women acting like proper slut...I’ve only been doing it for the past few months. How long have you been into older women?” “All my life. He sat down next to me. “It’s one of the few things I’m very good at!!!! There seemed to be a double meaning behind his words, and a part of me wanted to ask him to explain it, but I remembered the speech I’d given myself earlier. I didn’t need to pry into his personal life because I wanted to enjoy my life that’s it. “How old are your daughters? If you don’t mind me asking. “Seventeen.” He said “You planning to get married again” He Smiled… I didn’t respond.. I slowly stood up and said “I’ll be back from the ladies room” He said “So you won’t have to talk to me?” I replied yes. I’m sure you must be having lot of girls ready to bend over for you, what makes you interested in my personal life, he said “I cleared my phone with unwanted girls except you, I wanted to make that clear to you. Damnit...“That was...” I looked away from him. “That was very nice of you, but I only have time myself so—” this date was going miserable I thought maybe I’ll make my way out “ I said I think we should go back to office and finish few things, He said Finish what? I guess you already overworked yesterday. I told him there were few things left and I think that should be done by today, he finished eating and started walking towards car, I have learned my lesson, date are not for me & today was bad…we both sat in the car and enjoying the silence, I guess he was enjoying too, I looked outside window .. He gently grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around. He looked into my eyes again. “I know we didn’t talk much, but I had a great time today.. I felt his fingers running through my body, “I’m looking forward to spend more time with you in Gujarat, I said to be honest I am planning to skip the trip. And stay home to relax. He raised his eyebrows “you have to come, it is not possible that I’ll go on this trip without you, he pushed himself over me, now say it, you will not come? And then I felt his lips brush against mine—softly, gently, as if he didn’t want to completely kiss me. He slowly released me. Ill convince you throughout the week so you will say yes and I mean it this conference is nothing without you.

GUJARAT conference 

Why did I ever agree to come to this conference? 
I sat in the front row of the Four Seasons’ ballroom and normally, this type of thing would excite and inspire me, but all I think of having sex; I knew I was going to be fucked by my boss. The only thing different was the fact that I was the wearing one piece dress not in formals, and thousands of other men and women away from families and looking to work hard and party harder. As the Head of our company. Finished his speech, I clapped and made sure he watched his employee standing up and clapping hard. He is THE BOSS, for him we are ants he heads 17 branches under his belt. “And now,” the conference host said as he walked onstage, “for the final part of this event is awards to our employees, who has excelled in their respective fields. “Ladies and gentlemen,” the host continued, “a man who needs no further introduction—Head of our companies, I want one of the candidate to receive the award and my named was called I stood up and made my way onto the stage, nodding at the standing ovation, waiting for the crowd to sit back down. I received a certificate and small trophy from our head, I took the mic and said “It’s an honor to be here, and I’ll do my best not to bore you for the next twenty minutes. “The audience laughed. I engaged in conversations one on one with the head and walked out of the stage. It was ten o’ clock by the time I finished, and I made a conscious effort to disappear for the rest of the night. I took the elevator to the room and headed straight to my bed, I got a call from Payal – Where are you? I said I am in my room, she said “I am too” and I am wearing black piece of lingerie made of silk it was gifted by a friend I made in the conference, what are you doing? Please come in my room we are having party and he has his friends as well, I’ll introduce you. I replied I am completely tired and I could not come. Payal replied ok take rest and I am going to something crazy with these guys I will tell you later and she hung up. I filled a glass of wine and checked the view outside the window. Doorbell rung and I opened the door and it was my boss, I was hoping to find you in the room, let’s go outside and see the city I replied “Sounds great, but I don’t feel good tonight.” “Excuse me? You don’t feel good tonight? This is the first time you’ve been in Gujarat and you’re turning me down?” “. You want to get drunk in the room??? And I can do smashed sex.” He walked over to me and pretended to check my forehead for a fever. “Wait a minute. Are you and Payal planning to do something together?” She has room full of men and these guys were discussing about you as well. I said I know I have already turned down the offer. He smiled and said I am sure you did, she was standing in the hallway half naked and you were not there, I thought to myself she would never do something with Payal, you should always look for something more than just sex.. like her. “”uuummm mmm” he came closed and pushed his lips against mine. He said “So what’s now? “If we are going to do anything, the least you show that you are happy, a real happy, and tell me who ruined your mood. I said no one - he said lets at least go on to rooftop club and have drink, you could at least do this for me, I said yes and got out with him. I don’t know something was depressing my mind, I was feeling low or it’s just a mood swing. I followed him onto the elevator, up to the rooftop bar, and ordered us a few glasses of drinks. He was trying to make my mood lighter, he started asking me about Sameer and other guys and as we getting drunk I was telling him each & every details and laughing and having fun all along. He asked so if someone ask about me will you tell the details, I said yes why I wouldn’t. He smiled and said you should you are proud milf. I thanked him again for the gift and told him it was not necessary but he said what you have done for me it was nothing in return and you are in line to get more than small gifts as you are just starting to enjoy the business. He said there is one thing I would need from you tonight, I just hope you won’t deny, I told “is it that worse that you need request me for my approval”, he replied “no no it’s not that bad now don’t worry and he starts to drink, it took him 9-10 pegs to completely lost his head, he was falling from his chair and I had to pick him up, he was loud and very touchy at the time. I put his hand on my shoulder and we started to walk towards the room. We entered the room, he vomited couple of times and wanted to drink more, I put him on bed and gave him a glass. He as lying on the bed drinking and half passed out, I thought to myself he is incapable of doing anything tonight, I took a shower and changed myself into comfortable clothes and sat next to him, he started calling my name …and hugged me couple of times, he said how’s your pussy ?is it fine, or paining… I said its pretty great,.  He picked his phone and said come to her room… he was pretty excited and I was pretty confused I told him who was that? And why are you calling him here? He said just answer the door and started laughing. I heard the knock and I opened the door, MY EXBOSS “Hello how are you? Are you guys doing it should I come later? I told him No we are not and you can come in!! He came in and sat on the couch I sat on the bed and my current boss and he asked me to go sit with the boss as till the end of this week he is our boss. I knew he wanted me to fuck that oldie, I got up and sat with him “he said “it has been more than 4 years since we know each other and I liked you very much and I can’t believe myself that I will leave next week I am pretty much emotional right now. I said Emotional, about what? He said what I say I just wanted to see your perky chest every day and now I will not see so I am emotional about the fact. He said if you want I can pay you as well to sleep with me…I stood from the couch and said “And why would I do that?” “Because it’s my wish to sleep with you and it can be first and last time we don’t have to see each other after that… I replied “Well, it shouldn’t be your last wish. I know you retiring, but us fucking is wrong, regardless of, if you think so or not.”  My current boss heard our conversation – he shouted from the bed - “So you want me to fire you?” I replied “What! No, I don’t want you to fire me” he said “Because I will, if that’s what it takes. “My ex-boss said - “Will you just let me pay?” I said “SURE” let’s get this over with.. I got up and took my purse & I got a condom and gave it to him, he said “you must be joking – I asked “Why? He said I want to feel your skin and I don’t use condoms. I said ok “I’ll meet you in your room” my current boss said “I am looking forward to see you guys fuck, where are you going? Do it here the bed is big enough. We booked a king size bed for her for this reason. My 60 years old boy put his hand on my shoulder and said I am ok if he is the background and you should be too. I replied “Please tell me you’re joking.” “No, that was a real idea. It’s about time you should be free from all shame.” You are not here for the conference, you are here to entertain us and to get business from our competitions, there are many men like me ready to fuck you and give money or business so it’s a win win for everyone. He puts his hand in my dress and said you are an empty trashcan, let all horny men dump their sex in you. He cleared his throat after insulting me and said can I ask you remove your clothes. I didn’t wanted to say a word to him I was little sad about the comment he passed may be that’s all they can think about me…but for the situation I thought I will just play along for money– I removed my clothes and his as well. He was quiet for a few seconds. I said “Okay...What do you want to do?” he said tell me do you liked to be eaten? I said for hours.. he took me to bed and spread my legs and put his face between my legs, he was doing a good job, I guess a 60 year old have no choice but to be good with his tongue…I started enjoying I looked over my current boss he was looking at us ..I extended my hand and put it inside his pants and held his dick. On the other hand it was quite refreshing as my ex-boss was getting into deep in my pussy with his tongue… while we were enjoying I heard a yawn from my current boss. He said I guess I will call it the night and he turned his face.. I got up and told the old man, let me suck you I need a cock in my pussy and you are not even hard as of now… I knew he will not get hard easily, he looked into his pants and took a pill and came back to bed, I put his dick in my mouth, I felt weird looking at his dick but I thought it is ok with the money he is giving me ,,,,I started to feel hardness on his dick… I increased my speed.. I took his penis in mouth and didn’t take it out. Just kept on sucking and it was getting bigger and bigger in my mouth…it started to touch my throat.. Well I guess my  old boss is ready now ….i just took my position on bed …spread my legs as much as I could …looked at him and said “is that what you wanted ..Now fuck me ..he stood up and said you looked like a hungry whore, I  said even you looked like an old men but now your dick is stiff and you are about to fuck me. He fucked me and he fucked me real good, my current boss got up from his sleep because I was moaning loudly he took his phone out and started filming us…my ex-boss turned me and fucked me from back.  While I am having fun with the old men, I noticed he has still been filming for a while and now he gives instructions to us, come in this position …now you go on top and he were following his instructions. I forgot I have a daughter and if she sees her mother doing this stuff she will be embarrassed. I Realize that old men is about to cum, I asked him to control as I was nowhere near to be satisfied… i came on top of him and started riding his dick…OH God it feels nice to ride a men.. I took his hands and kept on my boobs I started riding harder and harder …I leaked after a while… he stopped his recording …boss wanted to cum. I didn’t believe a 60 years old is still stiff and I was done ..so he looked at me and said …finish me …I could admit he was  quite impressive.. I said come on give it in my mouth …as he was trying to focus and rubbing his dick and I opened my mouth so he could cum, my current boss said.. Sir? She will swallow and won’t mind ….he starts to shoot again …focusing on his dick and my mouth…he said “thanks and put his dick in my mouth and asked to suck…I spent another 10 mins to make him cum and load of cum in my mouth and swallowed. I walked into the bathroom, thinking I have given my audition to bosses now and I should be getting the job. I came out of the room, changed and all cleaned. My ex-boss gave me a hug and handed me envelop it was fifty thousand rupees. They both sat down and started to drink and I joined them. We were talking about conference and about our head of the company, he is currently staying in Singapore with his family and he has been leading an expanding the business all over the world single handed, it been a year since he visited to Delhi but they were expecting him by next year start. My ex-boss asked me “so how do you find your new life, I see you more than happy these days than you were in last 4 years. I said “it is usual I just don’t make a big deal about this. I wanted to know what the hell you guys are up to, what would you like me to next? He replied “first of all we wanted to sleep with you and also we needed your help in getting Kamal industries account & to add to it we thought why only for one account we can use to get more business.  All of sudden my drunk current boss” shouts “now your life has begun and also more business to me” I said thank you so much in sarcasm but exboss again got up and gave me hug and said don’t worry if you don’t want to do something you just say no and if he forces you, you call me and smiled. I hugged him back tightly …He said “ So don’t you have any boyfriend? No I don’t have any, he said I’m sorry, the body and need that you have is amazing. If you don’t mind can I take a picture of you to remember you, I said “ Why not” I looked at his camera and smiled, he said” come on I want to remember you and your boobs, I thought “THE FUCKING PERVERT” I removed my t-shirt, now  he said  “ touch your right boobs and smile. Later they both left.

Dear Diary,
Today I learned that there is a huge difference between “Milf” and “Slut”
Milf is what happen when she only wants sex from a young boy, she cheats on husband purely for sexual pleasure, it excites her and she will be wild on bed. 
Slut will open her legs for material things or to manipulate man, money, foreign vacation there is long list 
These both situations were right in front of eyes. The only problem I have right now is my new boss I don’t like that he threatens me for my job if I don’t do what he wants, which is ok tonight as he was drunk but I think he will be a problem in future. My ex-boss was polite and just said one single line that made me happy – If I don’t want to I just say NO. Because NO is very important. I forgive him tonight because he was drunk but there will be no next time. I don’t want to hear any bullshit about morning breakfast and then asking for favor, if you want a favor be transparent with me and direct. 
Anyways today was an achievement to get an award from head of the company, out of possible 4000 employees 8 got an award. He commented that it’s great in the tough market in Delhi you still manage to get good numbers. For him he shouldn’t be bother by my sales but still he knows that’s a big thing.

I am doing good professionally/ sexually/ as a parent but there are too many roles to perform and I just hope I excel in all.
This is the life I wanted.
Love XOXO
Like Reply
Continuing her adventures
Like Reply
Interesting updates. Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Thinking About next week

4 days conference was over and for the rest of the week, we enjoyed at resort in a remote area, weather was good and vibe good as well throughout the outing, I slept with my boss for the week every night except the one with my ex-boss and the whole experience was passionate and rough as well, this was a great week away from work but I really missed my daughter. We returned on Sunday morning. My body was tired and head as well due to nonstop drinking and sex. I called in sick to work on Monday. I didn’t want to deal with meetings and I didn’t feel like sitting through another useless brainstorming session. All I wanted to do was relax. I left my daughter at her college, came back home, I dimmed the lights in my bathroom and lit all my favorite candles—vanilla. I tossed my favorite soap into the tub and turned on the water, I’d always felt that bubble baths were the best therapy in the world. Hot water and soapy had a way of helping me escape to another life—a life where I could sail to anywhere I wanted, a life where I worked because I wanted to, not because I had to then I thought to myself Don’t think about work...Don’t think about work... Surprise Surprise!!! I was gifted a vibrator at Gujarat by my boss and it was a very thoughtful gift. I pulled out my vibrator from cupboard. I hit the “on” button, prepared to put him to work, but the doorbell suddenly rang. Ugh! Why now? I figured my next door neighbor is very nosy he must have realized I was at home and wanted to check personally as I was about to put my vibrator between my legs . My neighbors made me sick. I waited to see if he would go away, if he wouldn’t notice that my car was parked or he must have seen me in the morning, but the doorbell rang again. Damnit... I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself. Blowing out all of the candles, I put my hair into a high messy ponytail. “I’m coming Mr. Gupta! Give me one second!” I rushed towards the door. I opened the door and saw Sameer standing there, looking completely angry. He was dressed in his gym clothes—and his eyes shifted from my face to my towel; it seemed like he was slowly undressing me. “Umm hello?” I closed the door halfway and peeked around it. “Why are you here? “Hi.” He smiled finally. “You didn’t call me last week or answered my phone or text and I was just passing by so thought may be Ill check on you and here you are.” “Okay. And? Do you make house visits if I don’t answer your call, what if I was at work or my daughter would be home?” you don’t do this again, my neighbors will create unnecessary issues. “No. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.” “Oh. Well, I am. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day” He said “I actually need to tell you something.” He held his phone and showed a picture of me. He said “it was on the XOSSIPY website and I am not the one who has shared.” Oh my god, this is my Facebook DP... Why does he have it? He said “Are you going to let me in so we can discuss, I replied “Give me a minute.” I shut the door in his face. I rushed to my room and put on a pajama and a baggy T-shirt. I threw my towel and caught a glance of myself in the mirror. I look absolutely terrible right now...I took my time walking to the door and opened the door. “You sure you didn’t share it?” He smiled and walked past me. “Of course not. I am not a child to risk your privacy, I showed him my Facebook; I was so happy in the morning but now I am worried. “This is very risky.” He ran his fingers across my phones. “Who knows your password?” I said “Only me.” I sat down and opened a bottle of wine. “I control my social & everything. It been long time since I changed my password. And it has been same since that time.” He said “I’m impressed. “By your carelessness. He opened www.xossipy.com and searched Indian hot milfs and I was the 7th picture, I was now convinced that I needed to stop sharing my pictures to strangers, my friends didn’t know shit about me living this crazy life and it was on internet like I was advertising myself. Actually, my daughter or my family didn’t know shit about anything. Actually the picture was not that terrible I was looking very hot but there were some bad comments over the picture “she is fat” “I will only pay 5k for this milf” “what an ugly looking women” How can she be sexy Indian milf’? Sameer said “You don’t look too happy.” And sat in the chair next to me. “I’m not. My daughters could’ve seen this and it would be difficult to explain her.” He said “Tell her!! your account is hacked.” I rolled my eyes. “Every night I log in to my Facebook and see random friend request and accept few if the boy is hot and chat a little with them and sometimes share my pictures. I doubt this is result for my random chatting...I guess I’ll stop now. He said “It’s simple, you are a modern women, and pictures are normal not nudes so you don’t have to worry about it. We can request the admin to remove the picture and once approved it will be gone. I said” Actually they posted one of my favorite picture so I will let it be. I stood up and held my hands together. “Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention, you can go now. “he said  “Can I have one more glass of wine?” He pointed to my bottle. “Can I have a glass before I leave?” “Don’t you need to get back to work or gym?” He looked at his watch. “It’s eleven o’ clock and I don’t need to work and I’ll go gym at night.” Ugh, my bath is getting cold and my vibrator is waiting... I walked over to the table and poured the drink, making heavy glass full of wine. I didn’t bother asking him how much he liked; I made it just like mine and handed it to him without sitting down. “Thank you,” he said as he took a slow sip. “How was your last week? “You said this was a business visit. I said ”“The first part was business. And second part of week was personal.” He looked at me. “How. Was. Your second half of Weekend?” He set the glass down. So is he mad about me having sex with others...i replied “It was um, great? How was yours?” he said “Yours was great? That sounds really interesting. What all did you do?” He narrowed his eyes at me and leaned back in his chair. Trying to look away from him because I wanted to lie, I can’t look at his face he will be pissed if I’ll tell him the truth. “I went for a long weekend with office associates and caught up on some work as well.” He said “Hmmm. You know, I was having a pretty good weekend too. I was spending my nights masturbating to an extremely beautiful woman. I believe I masturbated to her every night and we made an arrangement... But then she disappeared for a week, so my weekend ended quite terribly.” “Oh really?” I cleared my throat. “Well, that stuff happens sometimes. It’s all a part of life, young man. Live a little more and don’t be disappointed” he said “I’m not sure what I should be more upset about—the fact that you keep disappearing by a week or using my age against me saying me a young boy, or the fact that I sat in an empty bed only thinking about you” I said you waited entire week for me? “Look, I’m sorry I didn’t call you or replied to your text. I was just busy with my colleagues” “The last time I was free I called you at my home and you stayed the night, what else you want...” He stood up and walked over to me. “Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever been attracted to any women like you. It’s such a childish thing to do, don’t you think?” I replied “Yes. It’s quite childish. I can’t imagine you would say that, I thought you were very mature.” he silently replied “Hmmm.” He reached down and removed the elastic band from my ponytail, letting my hair fall to my shoulders. “You have no idea how beautiful woman are you and so sensual that I get erection just by watching you/thinking about you/ staring at your pictures” the way you talk and walk is so sexy. The way you dress intentionally showing your assets. Your big boobs and round hips. Your thighs are so heavy and which is very sexy that I don’t find in my girlfriend. I replied “Maybe you should spend more time with your girlfriend. “No, she and I already spend lot of time but I miss you as well...”I said “you and your girlfriend should try new things?” He ran his fingers through my hair. “We talked for quite a while about his girlfriend and his need to see me more, also about my last week...I think we spent couple of hours talking and drinking. I was drunk. “Maybe also thinking about when will he get up and take me to bed.” “Oh my god I was not even listening to him anymore I was only thinking about his dick.” He was still talking. “I just needed one reason to talk about sex or may be just tell him to fuck me” “Well, he wouldn’t stopped talking, I just gave up that he will fuck me today and started listening to him again. And then He moved my chin with his fingertips so that I was looking directly into his eyes. He said “I’m not falling in love with you but I like talking to you. And I don’t want to fuck anyone else apart from you and my girlfriend.” We stood looking into each other’s eyes and I realized that I needed to get him out of my house and get back to my bubble bath. I should use him for inspiration as he is not interested to have sex with me today... I said “Look, I was in the middle of something very important before you came over, so if you could leave right now so I can get back to it and that would be great. Maybe we can talk about what happened over the weekend & about us by tomorrow? For the record, I really thankful to you to bring this picture into my attention. I had very careless in sharing my pictures but now I will be more careful” He silenced me with a kiss and I kissed him back with passion. He reached down and untied my pajama, pushing it off my hips and onto the floor, he kissed deep my mouth with his tongue, using his hands to remove on my panty. All of sudden between our talks, I thought today I will use a vibrator but scene has completely changed. Once I asked him to leave he knew his last chance to have fun with me, he removed my t-shirt. He examined my body for a few seconds, without blinking. Then he held my boobs. “Is this not the best boobs in the world?” I said It’s been four years....Four. Long. Years nobody complimented me like this…  He cupped my boobs and held my face by kissing me so I wouldn’t be able to turn away. I said “what are we going to be doing?” “He said you swallow me and I will drink all your juice. Then I went inside his pants and said “What if I want to sit on your face with my legs open?” A slow, sexy smile spread across his lips. “Then I think your picture should be 1st on Xossipy as a hottest milf.” He sealed his mouth over mine again and pressed me against the wall, making it hard for me to breathe. I’d never been kissed like he was kissing me; it felt like I was having sex—with my mouth. He was controlling my tongue with his, moving it perfectly, full lips to mine, and biting down on my tongue whenever I tried to catch a breath. I felt his fingers on my pussy, not being gentle about it at all. I removed his pants as well, as soon as they hit the floor, he pulled his underwear down, tossing it across the room. “Come here,” he said as he lifted me in his arms and took me to bed. He pushed me onto the bed, causing my back into bed deeply he threw the pillows down. Leaning over me, he fisted his hands in my pussy, kissing me again and again. He kept his eyes locked on mine as he removed his hands from my pussy and pull out a condom. I was horny as fuck and sat up, I took the condom from him and un-wrapped it. I told “You always come prepared to sleep with me?” I looked down below his waist and my eyes widened as far as they could go; I missed his dick as I told before his dick was twice the size of my ex-husband’s. Oh god... he said to me “Do you always tell your lovers that they have bigger dick than your husband to make them happy and more excited to fuck you” My pussy was already watering I was about to reply, but he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer. Lowering his voice, he looked directly into my eyes. “Wrap your legs around me so I can fuck you MILF.”I went crazy. My head stopped working—something about him was so sexy that I enjoy more with him than with my boss maybe Sameer is more respectful to a women than boss can ever be. He is so young and hot and I stopped myself to think lot but to do more, let’s enjoy the moment hence I ignored other things. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried not to scream as he slowly entered me, as he stretched me way past my limit, filling me in places that I didn’t even know existed. I felt him as a BBC was inside of me, still trying to fit, and I couldn’t hold back anymore. “Ohhhh.....Oh goddd!” “He said I was missing this last week and I am sure it looks like you missed it too” He was completely inside of me now, but he was keeping his dick still. He Said “Baby say my name and tell me to fuck you” I shook my head, I was so horny that I couldn’t speak, I was adjusting my body so he can take deep strokes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I was ready as he kissed my neck. He ran his hands up and down my back and whispered, “Are you sure you want me to fuck you hard?” he was just teasing me as his dick was completely in me and I was losing my voice and he could see that clearly. He didn’t give me a chance to answer. He started sliding in and out of me, making me moan with each stroke, making me wish he would never stop. “He was fucking me so hard that I was trying to catch my breath. He said “You sure you don’t miss me when I don’t fuck you?” He picked up his pace, stroking harder and harder, grabbing my hips so I couldn’t resist the tempo. “Forcing himself inside me” “Ahhhhh....” My mind went blank. I heard him asking me more questions—something about LOVING ME MORE THAN HIS GIRLFRIEND, but I could only focus on how good this fucking felt. I shut my eyes and surrendered to his control, letting him make my body feel things it’d never felt before. With his hands secured around my waist, he carried me over to the wall—still buried deep inside of me. “Don’t move.” He pressed my ass against the wall and pounded into me repeatedly, making me cry out in unbearable pleasure. I tightened my legs around him as he continued his hard fucking, pain and pleasure was amazing each time he pushed his dick into me. He pressed his mouth against mine to shut my loud cries, but his kiss only pushed me further to the edge. He stroke into me as deep as he could go, and my insides were wet as fish in a ocean.. My screams couldn’t be contained. He came in condom, and he put me down to the floor, tired as hell, out of breath both of us. I sat still on the floor and let my body cool down, as he pulled out his condom filled with liquid. I was thinking if he could just emptied the condom in my mouth but I slowly slowly came into real world as my head and body cooled down, he walked towards the bathroom to throw the condom. I can’t believe how good is he in bed also standing and fucking me. I got up and looked for his and mine clothes, as he returned I gave him his clothes and started wearing mine. He said “I need to shower and you need too so don’t give me clothes” “You’re kicking me out?” I said its time that my daughter will return home. “So Yes.” I am kicking you out and go have shower at your home. Have a good day.” He leaned over to kiss me, but I stepped back. “I’ll see you later” He laughed. “See you bye”
I sat on my couch and stared thinking about what happened just now. All I could think about was him and how I should’ve let him stay for another hour or two to fuck me. I was sure it felt so amazing not even close to what happened in Gujarat, or if I should give him all the credit. I called Payal. “Hey. Are you busy?” “Of course not, she replied. I told her that I had sex just now…she replied. How was it?” and with who??? “It was amazing...It was the best sex I’ve ever had in long time. Hands down.” There is guy I met recently he came home…she said “Really? Better than sex with your ex-husband?” Hell yes! “Yes...” I was getting hot just thinking about it. “Do you think if I call in sick tomorrow there would be problem?”  She laughed. “Probably. They were talking about you today as well as boss asked for you twice. I said “That’s exactly what I’m afraid of.. let’s see tomorrow if I feel like having sex may be I will not come to office …Payal replied  “I’ve got to go. I’ve got an emergency meeting. I’ll call you later.” She hung up. Thanks to my constant fantasizing, I hadn’t done much of anything all day and I was considering relaxing and sleeping early because I was tired as well.
Next day I went to work. I was sitting in my office and working, somebody knocked on the door...I said Come in!!!   Mr. Kamal stuck his head inside my door. How are you? “We’ve finally meet after a long time!” I was surprise to see him in our office as we were planning to meet him at his office …I highly doubt that..It is my boss planning. I got up from my seat and told him can we sit in the conference room as my office is quite messy… he said “ok “I replied “I’ll be right there. Give me one second.” I waited until I was sure he was gone, and called my boss from my desk phone. “Sir!! That’s a surprise Mr. Kamal is in the office... he said I know I called him and he was nearby so I told him to come to our office and to have meeting with you and he hung up. I walked outside my office, spotted Mr. Kamal sitting at conference room. I knocked the door “Mr. Kamal, how can I help you...” He replied “Ah, ah, ah! I wanted to check what’s new you are offering? As your ex-boss called me yesterday and said you are offering something new to me! Which you never offered earlier” He took his face closer to my face. I took my chair little back and replied “It’s not just about what “I am” offering it’s about what as a company we can offer. He said that I know already. “Okay. I’m going.” I said “Stop, stop! It was a joke. I will tell you what I can offer as well if you stay and took my chair closer to his” I called my assistant and asked to bring few brochure. I gave it to him and starts to read, “Wow! I like it!” he smiled. “We may have to think about you for our business!” I said “Finally! You are so sweet!” He laughed. “Could you meet somewhere else for a meeting? He’s a pervert!! An old men & he thinks like a 14 year old boy.. I am sure his fantasies must be crazy. I was still silent as I didn’t want to agree on anything. He started telling me about his farm house in Shimla.” I got scared very scared to go with him. I tried to tell him that is really far and I can’t go there. He increased his volume and said “Why can’t you go?” “I have been told by your boss that she will come to discuss business.” He looked at my boobs and repeated himself “to discuss business and it’s a long discussion & I am busy man I don’t have time now so on Sunday we can discuss on my farm house and if everything goes well you will have first order on Monday. I thought to myself!! Why is he planning the weekend he is so old he can die tomorrow! I grabbed broachers from him and said “ Sure I can discuss whenever and wherever you want”. Even though it’s far and it will take all day to come and go, I didn’t want to see lose this business. He stood up and looked around. There was no one near the conference room, and pressed my shoulder. I stood up as well and said “Have a good day sir” and walked him to elevator. I went to my boss office and opened his door without knocking …He smiled at me as I entered, then he turned his attention to the computer. I said “You think you hired me to whore around without even asking me? He said “you told me you don’t have problem to be an office whore so now what’s with all this permission bull shit?” now go and get Kamal industries business. I said “Not at all. “He turned his head towards me. I replied “I need that account too as our boss is retired we need new business but you have to talk to me before pimping me around and asking for weekend getaways, what about my daughter? I have to do some arrangements over there as well hence I wanted to know before you do something. This is last time I am doing something like this next time I need to know or else I will say fuck you to your face.” In anger I banged his door and left from there…I went down for smoke and thought to myself “I’ll definitely have to do something about him. I went back to my office and started working again. He waited until I came back from my smoke break. He entered in my office and said “To what do I owe this anger?” “You know this is the biggest account for our department.” I said. “The account is important so is my approval. He said “Yes, it’s a very clear now to me ...” and it will not happen again. I cooled down a little and said “Could you please tell me, what is Mr. Kamal planning to do with me in Shimla?” He said obviously he wants to fuck you and he looked happy when he said that. I asked “Happy?  For what? , answer my question. What else did he say?” He replied “I don’t know what exactly does he wants, we can ask our ex-boss as they must have taken girls together, and what you expecting Mr. Kamal to do something kinky with you?” I replied “Yes I was. I’ve heard his parties are very nasty that’s why in last 4 years I always said no to him and wanted to stay away from his farm house” He Said “Oh...Ohhhh.” I am new so I don’t know. Tell me honestly “what have you heard, I told him “ it is mix of male and female and they play games and do some crazy shit and these guys likes to watch and make you suffer. He said “Oh...Ohhhh.” do you want to back out? And he tells me in a low laugh. “Mr. Kamal is only interested in one employee that works here, but I’m not sure if I send someone else he will not give us business. I said “Its ok, I have already said yes to him.” “You know,” he said he will start to give business by Monday hopefully if he is happy on Sunday, “I was thinking about asking you if you could come along as I don’t feel safe there.” He said “Well, don’t ask and you won’t have to worry about that.” “I will come and he left my office”
 Shit, I was seriously worried about going Shilma..I stood up and walked in the office, thinking about Sunday. If Mr. Kamal will be alone it will be fine but if there will be party I just don’t want to be like a hooker for his guest. “I kicked my leg on the wall, what have I got myself into.” I was thinking to meet a physician before a I go just to have a regular check up on my genitals ” I reached for my phone and booked myself an appointment. “I went to lunch not thinking this anymore, I sat with my assistant “And asked when our head of company coming to Delhi?” She said guaranteed by next month”. I thought to myself ‘with our head of department coming to our office and me winning Mr. Kamal’s account will be a big victory for me. “Yes. I should go...I need to get this account” “I will do anything.” Even if he pulls me, drag me, fist me, anal me I will do it quietly. Before I could not have done this but now I am open in all holes and I am enjoying me sex life as well so it’s a correct time, my lovers have slipped big dicks/ dildos, their complete arms in me. I have been double penetrated and fucked by a standing man. Also I did sleep with 60 years old man so again that shouldn’t be problem. I went to my office “Shut the door,” start browsing to some porn websites, I looked for crazy orgy parties and saw some weird shit “What?” My eyes widened.” I continued looking and reading about these parties in Europe and America, the clothes they wear in these parties, the lingerie..  My mouth was wide open when I saw games they play on party girls.” Party girls are for entertainments for guests. Whatever guests fantasies are they ordered party girls to do it. I still wasn’t sure what happens in Mr. Kamal’s parties? But for my company and for myself I had to do it. I got call for work and it interrupted my research. The day started with a surprise and ended with lots of work completed, I picked up my bag and went home.
Like Reply
(17-12-2019, 10:35 PM)Ajay Kailash Wrote: Interesting updates. Please continue.

Thanks Ajay
Like Reply
Next update coming, party at Mr. KAMAL'S farm house
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply